时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Oh, no, no. | 不要! |
[00:25] | -Oh! -No. | 不是吧 |
[00:29] | There’s more! | 我还没完呢! |
[00:34] | -Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[00:36] | -Not quite yet, but… | 还没尽兴 但… |
[00:38] | -That was something else. | 那是另一回事 |
[00:40] | -A good something else? -Oh, absolutely. | -是什么好事吗? -当然 |
[00:43] | I never thought Amenadiel’s rod | 我从没想过阿曼纳迪尔的棒子 |
[00:45] | being used in my sex life would be such a great thing. | 在我的性生活中会是这么棒的东西 |
[00:50] | And I never thought that your invulnerability | 我从没想过你刀枪不入的能力 |
[00:52] | -would have such extensive benefits. | 能带来这么大的好处 |
[00:55] | If I’d known all I had to do was love you, | 如果我知道我需要做的就是爱你 |
[00:58] | and that the simple act of loving you would make me feel worthy of you, | 爱你的简单举动 都会让我觉得配得上你 |
[01:01] | which would then mean my body would no longer have to tell my unconscious mind to be vulnerable, | 这就意味着 我的身体不会让我的潜意识变得脆弱 |
[01:05] | allowing us to have no-holds-barred sex all night long, well, then… | 这样我们就整晚都能一起 不间断地共赴巫山 |
[01:10] | I would have done it much sooner. | 我本应该更早就做到这种程度 |
[01:13] | -Speaking of… | 说到… |
[01:15] | Lucifer! | 路西法! |
[01:17] | Would it kill you to knock? | 你敲个门会死吗? |
[01:19] | Your door is an elevator! | 你的门就是个电梯 |
[01:22] | Deary me. So, | 天啊 所以… |
[01:26] | how’s it hanging, big guy? Oh. | 什么事 大块头? |
[01:33] | Your return to Heaven has been requested. | 你被要求返回天堂 |
[01:36] | Oh, the more things change. | 事物越变化就越保持不变 |
[01:39] | You said this was the morning you would ascend. | 你说过今早你就会回去登位 |
[01:41] | -Did I? -Yet here you are, in bed, scantily clad. | -我说过吗? -但你却躺在床上、衣衫不整 |
[01:46] | Talk about things not changing? | 还说什么保持不变? |
[01:52] | It’s time, Lucy. | 是时候了 路西 |
[01:55] | Time for you to assume your place on Father’s throne. | 你是时候登上父亲的宝座了 |
[01:59] | Amenadiel, what’s the rush? | 阿曼纳迪尔 急什么? |
[02:02] | Oh. What she said. | 她说了我想说的话 |
[02:04] | The world needs a God. | 这个世界需要一个上帝 |
[02:06] | Yeah, but your dad was on Earth for, what, a few months, | 但你父亲在地球待了几个月 |
[02:09] | and everything was fine. | 一切都很好啊 |
[02:10] | Father may not have been in Heaven, but he was still God. | 父亲虽然不在天堂 但他依然是上帝 |
[02:13] | And Lucifer’s been here for weeks. | 路西法在这里好几周了 |
[02:15] | And look, is the universe collapsing? | 是宇宙崩溃了 |
[02:17] | Are frogs falling from the sky? | 还是青蛙从天上掉下来了? |
[02:19] | No. | 都没有 |
[02:20] | Not that we know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[02:21] | And, if the universe were to fall apart, | 如果宇宙分崩离析 |
[02:23] | don’t you think you, of all angels, would know first? | 你不觉得你和众天使 会是最先知道的吗? |
[02:28] | I suppose you’re right. | 我觉得你说得对 |
[02:31] | Still, what is he waiting for? | 但他还在磨蹭什么? |
[02:34] | Well, becoming God is a big job. Maybe he doesn’t wanna go in half-cocked. | 成为神是一件大事 也许他不想还没准备好就走马上任 |
[02:38] | I should definitely be full-cocked. | 我当然得等到万事俱备才行 |
[02:40] | Chloe, it’s a little too late to say he’s not ready. | 克萝伊 现在说他还没准备好 有点太晚了 |
[02:45] | We just fought a war for him. | 我们刚刚为他打了一场仗 |
[02:47] | Well, technically, I did most of the fighting. | 严格说来大部分都是我解决的 |
[02:51] | Amenadiel. | 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[02:53] | Have a little faith in your brother. | 对你弟弟有点信心吧 |
[02:56] | He’ll get there. | 他会去的 |
[02:57] | He always does. | 他总是能做到的 |
[03:01] | Right, Lucifer? | 对吧 路西法? |
[03:05] | Oh, yes. Absolutely. | 是的 当然 |
[03:07] | Don’t worry, I know just what I need to do. | 别担心 我知道该怎么做 |
[03:13] | I need you to tell me what to do. | 我需要你告诉我 该怎么做 |
[03:15] | You need me to tell you what to do to be God? | 你要我告诉你 要怎么做上帝? |
[03:18] | Exactly. Well, you helped me with my troubles being the Devil. | 没错 我做魔鬼时的麻烦 是你帮我解决的 |
[03:21] | -Why should the reverse be any different? -Thought I wasn’t your therapist anymore. | -怎么反过来做上帝就不一样了? -我以为我不再是你的心理医生了 |
[03:25] | And look at what’s happened. | 你看看现在发生的事 |
[03:27] | The world has no God. Clearly I belong on this couch. | 这个世界没有上帝 很明显我坐在这个沙发上 |
[03:31] | Okay, so what is the problem? | 好吧 那你有什么问题? |
[03:33] | Well, I have seven billion problems and only love one. | 我有70亿个问题 但我只关心一个 |
[03:39] | Mm-hmm. What? | 是什么? |
[03:40] | Well, in order to be God, apparently, | 作为上帝 |
[03:42] | I need to care about all the humans on the planet. | 我显然要照拂 地球上的所有人类 |
[03:44] | An impossible feat, | 这是不可能的事 |
[03:46] | seeing as I find a large majority of the human race to be insufferable. | 因为我发现 我难以忍受大多数人类 |
[03:49] | Then I was thinking, Doctor, you help people… | 然后我想 医生你帮助人们… |
[03:52] | I’d like to think I do, yes. | 是的 我希望自己确实帮助了人们 |
[03:54] | I’ve seen some of your patients. | 我还见过你的一些病人 |
[03:56] | I mean, talk about mouth-breathers. | 我是说那些脑子不太灵光的病人 |
[03:59] | So, how is it possible that you’re able to care about all of them? | 所以你怎么能做到关心他们的? |
[04:03] | Well, being a good therapist is about | 做一个好的心理医生就是 |
[04:06] | taking your own opinions out of the equation. | 把你的主观臆断排除在外 |
[04:09] | -Hmm. -Listening without bias. | 摒弃偏见去倾听 |
[04:11] | -Hmm. -Keeping personal feelings to yourself. | 把你的个人感受只留给自己 |
[04:14] | -Oh, I think I understand. -Probably not. | -我好像明白了 -你可能还没有 |
[04:17] | You don’t care about your patients at all. | 你根本不在乎你的病人 |
[04:19] | -That’s definitely not what I was saying. -So what you’re saying is, | -我绝对不是这个意思 -所以你的意思是 |
[04:22] | I need to be able to help people that I don’t care about. | 我需要去帮助那些我压根不在乎的人 |
[04:26] | If I prove I can do that, then I’ll prove I can be God. | 如果我证明我能做到 那就能证明我能成为上帝 |
[04:31] | Well, I suppose you’ve had worse ideas. | 我觉得你的主意更糟糕 |
[04:33] | Yes, thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[04:35] | You know, | 你知道 |
[04:37] | you really do have a very special way of helping me. | 你真的有非常特别的方式来帮我 |
[04:41] | -Hmm. Hmm. -Amazing. | 了不起 |
[04:46] | I suppose I do. | 希望我帮到了你 |
[04:55] | 《警察故事》正在热映 领衔主演 成龙-杨紫琼 | |
[05:10] | -Oh. Good morning. -Even better now. | -早上好 -不能再好了 |
[05:13] | I mean, you know, because of you, not the dead body. | 我是说 不是因为死者见到你 |
[05:17] | Oh. Thanks, it’s, um, it’s good to see you too. | 谢谢 我也很高兴见到你 |
[05:22] | Um, I just noticed they were showing Supercop here. I– I love that movie. | 我刚看到《警察故事》正在上映 我很喜欢那部电影 |
[05:26] | -Oh, my gosh. So do I. -Really? | -我的天啊 我也喜欢 -真的吗? |
[05:28] | Yeah. I mean, Jackie Chan is amazing, | 对 我是说成龙很棒 |
[05:32] | but personally, I love… | -但是我个人很爱杨紫琼 -杨紫琼 |
[05:36] | -Michelle Yeoh. -Yeah, she steals the whole thing. | 她胜过所有人 |
[05:38] | Right? She’s such a badass. She just comes out of nowhere. | 是吧?她真能捣乱 不知道从哪就冒出来了 |
[05:41] | Remember that part where she takes chopsticks and uses them as weapons? | 还记得她拿着筷子当武器的那段吗? |
[05:44] | She’s like… Then Jackie Chan throws a bunch of ’em. | 她就像这样… 然后成龙扔了一大堆筷子 |
[05:47] | -And then he’s like… -“I scared ’em away!” | -然后他说:“我把他们吓跑了” -“我把他们吓跑了!” 没错 |
[05:51] | Yeah. It’s funny, I actually, um, started taking karate lessons because of her. | 有意思 我其实是因为她 才开始学空手道 |
[05:54] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[05:55] | I mean, I got a long way to go before I reach Michelle Yeoh level, but… | 我还要走很长的路 才能达到杨紫琼的水平 但是… |
[05:58] | Oh, it’s just so fun, you know, to learn all the moves. | 学空手道的各种招式 实在是太有意思了 |
[06:02] | And then you got kicks. | 你可以飞踢 |
[06:03] | -Dah! Then you’re like pow! -Oh, easy. Easy now! | -闪避 再飞踢 然后你就嘣! -好了! |
[06:06] | -It’s okay. I got it. -Butterfingers. | -没事 我来捡起来 -我没拿稳 |
[06:09] | It’s all right. | 好了 |
[06:10] | -Thanks. | 没关系 |
[06:11] | Old butterfingers over here. -Yeah. | 喂 我总是拿不稳东西 |
[06:13] | -Don’t worry. I drop stuff all the time. | 没事 我经常掉东西 |
[06:19] | Um, you know, if they’re showing this thing all week, we should– | 如果他们这一周都在放这个电影 我们应该… |
[06:21] | -Murder! -What? | -杀人犯! -什么? |
[06:23] | I– I mean– I mean, a dead body. | 我是说 尸体 |
[06:26] | Over there. | 就在那边 |
[06:29] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[06:32] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[06:33] | So, uh… | 所以… |
[06:35] | Victim is a John Doe, uh, no hits on prints, | 这是具无名尸 系统中没有匹配的指纹 |
[06:39] | no wallet, just a burner phone with one number on it. | 没有钱包 只有一次性手机 里面只存了一个号码 |
[06:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:44] | Any witnesses? | 有目击证人吗? |
[06:45] | Nope. Body was called in anonymously. | 没有 有匿名人报警说发现了尸体 |
[06:47] | Oh. All right. Uh, I’ll put a trace on the number. | 好吧 我会追踪这个号码 |
[06:50] | I’ll grab whatever footage I can from CCTV cameras in the area. | 找出这个区域里 我所有能找到的监控录像 |
[06:53] | And what was the cause of death again? | 死因是什么来着? |
[06:55] | Well… | 这个… |
[06:58] | must have been one angry woman. | 肯定是因为一个盛怒的女人 |
[07:00] | Or Michelle Yeoh working on her moves. | 或者是杨紫琼在出招 |
[07:02] | Right, yeah. Good one! | 没错 这玩笑不错! |
[07:05] | -Yeah. -Oh. | 嗯 |
[07:06] | Oh, hey, Lucifer– | 嗨 路西法… |
[07:07] | Out of my way, Miss Lopez, I care about you. | 洛佩兹小姐你别挡路 我在乎你 |
[07:10] | But you… | 但你… |
[07:12] | I don’t care about you at all. | 我根本不在乎你 |
[07:15] | And that is why I’m going to help you. | 所以我来帮你了 |
[07:32] | Personal barista at your service. | 私人咖啡师随时为您服务 |
[07:37] | Don’t drink coffee. | 我不喝咖啡 |
[07:39] | Ooh, a man after my own heart. | 一个正合我意的男人 |
[07:44] | Okay, okay. Um, look… | 好吧 听我说… |
[07:48] | I appreciate what you’re trying to do here, | 我很感激你在这里做的一切 |
[07:51] | whatever that is, | 不管是什么 |
[07:52] | but like I told you at the crime scene, don’t need your help. | 但在犯罪现场我已经告诉过你了 我不需要你的帮助 |
[07:55] | Well, unfortunately for both of us, I need you to need my help, so, | 真不幸 对我们俩来说 我需要你需要我的帮助 所以 |
[07:59] | come on, let me be the answer to your prayers. | 来吧 让我来为你实现你的祈祷 |
[08:02] | I promise you, | 我向你保证 |
[08:04] | I am all good. | 我一切都好 |
[08:06] | I didn’t wanna have to do this, but… | 我本来不想非要这么做 但… |
[08:09] | one last time before I’m God. | 这是做上帝前最后一次了 |
[08:10] | Tell me, Carol, | 告诉我 卡罗尔 |
[08:12] | what is it you truly desire? | 你真正的渴望是什么? |
[08:19] | Really, | 真的 |
[08:20] | I’m all good. | 我一切都好 |
[08:22] | Oh. Did not have you as the complex type. | 想不到你是这种复杂的类型 |
[08:24] | But come on… | 但拜托 |
[08:26] | there must be something in there, huh? | 你心里一定有想要的东西 |
[08:31] | I want someone I can spend the rest of my life with. | 我想要一个能与我共度余生的人 |
[08:34] | Someone who loves me for who I am. | 一个爱真实的我的人 |
[08:36] | Somebody I can wake up next to in the morning and just totally connect with. | 一个可以早上在我身边醒来 与我心意完全相通的人 |
[08:41] | Oh, I see. You want sex. | 我明白了 你想睡姑娘 |
[08:43] | No! What? No! | 不是! 什么? 不是! |
[08:44] | Well, you are in luck, my friend, | 你走运了 我的朋友 |
[08:46] | because you are looking at a literal sex god. | 因为你看到的是一个 不折不扣的性爱之神 |
[08:48] | -One determined to help you get laid. | 一个决心帮你睡姑娘的人 |
[08:50] | -Yeah, no, I am pretty sure | 我很确定 |
[08:52] | I don’t need your help to find the right person. | 我不需要你来帮忙找到那个对的人 |
[08:55] | Besides, if I’ve gone this long… | 再说了 既然我已经这么久都没了… |
[08:57] | Oh, I see. I mean, I get a bit squirrelly myself after a dry patch. | 我知道了 我很久没做之后 我也会焦躁不安 |
[09:00] | How long’s it been exactly? | 你多久没做了? |
[09:02] | I– I don’t know, 14, maybe 15– | 我不知道 可能14、15… |
[09:04] | Days? Oh, that’s awful. | 这么多天? 太糟糕了 |
[09:07] | Months. | 月 |
[09:08] | Fifteen months? | 15个月? |
[09:11] | How can you even walk properly? | 你怎么还能正常走路的? |
[09:13] | Yeah, thank future me I’m here. We need to remedy this situation immediately. | 谢天谢地 幸亏我来了 我们得立刻找个人来帮你 |
[09:16] | I do not understand what is happening right now, but I can tell you this, | 我不知道现在什么情况 但我需要告诉你 |
[09:20] | I don’t need your help to have sex. | 我不用你帮忙来让我和别人上床 |
[09:24] | Uh, I could just come back later. | 我还是过会儿再来吧 |
[09:26] | Um, no, Ella, we were just, uh, talk– | 不是 艾拉 我们只是在聊… |
[09:30] | Uh, I’m sorry. What’s up? | 抱歉 怎么了? |
[09:32] | Um, well, we got the CCTV footage back from the crime scene. | 我们把犯罪现场的监控录像 拿回来了 |
[09:36] | Uh, the actual murder took place out of frame, but we did get this. | 监控没拍到真正实施谋杀的时候 但是我们拍到了这个 |
[09:46] | -Huh. Is she carrying– -Bags. | -她是带着… -一堆袋子 |
[09:47] | And the names on those bags are all brand names of shoes. | 袋子上的名字都是各种鞋子的品牌 |
[09:51] | Well, the running is very suspicious. | 这个跑很可疑 |
[09:53] | Yeah, especially because the COD was a stiletto to the neck. | 尤其是致死因是 插进脖子里的细高跟鞋 |
[09:56] | Can we run the plates? | 我们能查到车牌号吗? |
[09:57] | Already done. Kate Jacobs. | 已经查到了 车主是凯特·雅各布斯 |
[09:59] | And guess what. | 你们猜怎么着? |
[10:00] | Her phone number matches the one in the victim’s burner. | 她的电话号码和被害人 一次性手机里的电话号码一致 |
[10:03] | Okay. Looks like I got a date with the shoe lady. | 好 看来我要和这位鞋女来场约会了 |
[10:07] | Not a date. | 不是约会 |
[10:07] | Uh, it is a… | 就是个… |
[10:09] | It’s– I have an interrogation with the shoe lady. | 是去审讯这位鞋女 |
[10:14] | -Not a date! | 不是和她约会! |
[10:15] | -It’s… | 就是… |
[10:17] | A date with the shoe lady? Maybe she’ll give you the horn. | 跟鞋女约会? |
[10:18] | Shoe horn. | 没准她能让你硬起来呢 用鞋挑逗你 |
[10:23] | Thank you, Lucifer. So much. | 谢谢你 路西法 真是谢谢你 |
[10:26] | Now, if you’ll please excuse me, like I said, I do not need your help. | 现在 我要失陪了 我说了我不需要你的帮助 |
[10:32] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[10:33] | Oh, yeah. Come in. I’m going a little stir crazy, actually. | 好 进来 我正好闲得无聊 |
[10:38] | It’s taking a while for Lucifer to start running the family business. | 路西法还要适应一段时间 才能开始经营家族企业 |
[10:42] | And it’s fine. I trust him. | 没关系 我相信他 |
[10:44] | I’m just not used to having this much time on my hands. | 我只是不习惯 一下子有这么多空闲时间 |
[10:47] | Anyhow, what’s up? | 总之 怎么了? |
[10:50] | Uh, it’s that guy. Carol. You know, Detective Corbett. | 就是那个人 卡罗尔 就是那位柯贝特警官 |
[10:54] | It’s just, uh… | 就是… |
[10:55] | It’s just that, you know, well, he’s nice. Okay? | 就是他 他人挺不错的 好吧? |
[10:58] | Maybe a little too nice. | 但也许有点太好了 |
[11:00] | And suspiciously normal, | 而且正常得有点儿可疑 |
[11:03] | and it’s just– I mean, he’s just too good to be true. | 就是… 好得令人难以置信 |
[11:06] | You like him. Aw. | 你喜欢他 哇 |
[11:07] | No, no, no “aw.” | 不是 别“哇” |
[11:10] | Okay, I mean, I love kung fu movies, okay? | 好吧 我确实喜欢功夫电影 好吧? |
[11:13] | And apparently, he loves kung fu movies too, | 显然他也喜欢功夫电影 |
[11:15] | but I mean, he’s clearly lying to manipulate me, right? | 但他明显就是在撒谎操控我 好吗? |
[11:18] | I mean, what are the chances we both like the same thing? | 我们都喜欢 同一个东西的几率有多大? |
[11:21] | Um, well, you pretty much like everything, Ella, so pretty high. | 艾拉 你几乎什么都喜欢 所以这个几率还蛮高的 |
[11:25] | Okay, fine, but he’s also just super cute and insanely polite, | 好吧 但他也超级可爱有礼 |
[11:30] | says all the right things, | 说出来的都是正确的 |
[11:32] | and he picked up my bag. | 而且他还帮我把包捡起来了 |
[11:36] | Who does that? | 谁这么做过? |
[11:38] | He reminds you of Pete, huh? | 他让你想起了皮特 是吗? |
[11:42] | It’s just really hard to trust someone after your last BF was an SK. | 在我知道前男友是个连环杀手后 我就很难相信别人了 |
[11:49] | Serial killer. | 连环杀手 |
[11:53] | Well… Carol isn’t a serial killer. | 卡罗尔不是连环杀手 |
[11:56] | -And he was one of Dan’s best friends. -Yeah! | -他还是丹最好的朋友之一 -对! |
[11:58] | But you didn’t know that Pete was a serial killer and neither did Dan. | 但你之前也不知道皮特是个连环杀手 丹也不知道 |
[12:01] | Right. Good point. | 对 有道理 |
[12:04] | Well, what would help? | 那怎么做才好? |
[12:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:06] | Knowing every single thing about him. | 了解跟他相关的每件小事 |
[12:10] | You’re saying you wanna investigate? | 你是说你想调查他? |
[12:12] | What? | 什么? |
[12:13] | You mean, like, stalk him on Facebook or see if he’s on Instagram? | 你是说 在Facebook上视奸他 或是看看他有没有上Instagram? |
[12:17] | No, no. I’m thinking more along the lines of the, uh, precinct personnel files. | 不是 我觉得局里的人事档案 能有更多信息 |
[12:23] | I– I don’t know about that. I mean, I– I just… | 我不知道 我是说 我只是… |
[12:26] | Maybe I just overreacted. | 我可能就是反应过度了 |
[12:28] | No, no, no. It’s good. | 不是 这样很好 |
[12:29] | It’s good to do a little recon. | 做一些调查是好的 |
[12:31] | You have to know what you’re getting into. | 你要知道自己面对的是什么 |
[12:33] | -Come on. -Right. | -走吧 -确实 |
[12:42] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没有杀他 |
[12:44] | I sell designer accessories. | 我卖设计师设计的配饰 |
[12:46] | He was my best client. | 他是我最好的客户 |
[12:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:49] | So if you didn’t kill him, | 既然你没杀他 |
[12:52] | why did you run from the scene of the crime? | 为什么要逃离犯罪现场? |
[12:54] | Well, we were supposed to be meeting up for a sale, | 我们本来是要见面 卖给他一些东西的 |
[12:57] | but when I got there, I found him dead. | 但我到那儿的时候 我发现他死了 |
[13:01] | I panicked. | 我就慌了 |
[13:02] | I mean, I still called it in, though. | 我是说 虽然我很慌 但还是报警了 |
[13:04] | What a stand-up citizen, wouldn’t you agree, Detective Corbett? | 她可真是个模范公民 柯贝特警官 你说是不是? |
[13:08] | Who is that? | 那是谁? |
[13:10] | That’s nobody. | 没谁 |
[13:12] | Please ignore him. | 别理他 |
[13:13] | So, if the victim was one of your best clients, | 所以如果受害者是你最好的客户之一 |
[13:19] | why didn’t you wait for the police to arrive? | 为什么不等警察到达再走? |
[13:21] | I mean, unless | 我是说 除非你… |
[13:23] | your goods are stolen. | 你的货都是偷来的 |
[13:25] | I can neither confirm nor deny that. | 我可以既不承认也不否认这一点 |
[13:28] | What you cannot deny is the chemistry between you two. | 你无法否认的是你们之间的化学反应 |
[13:32] | Seriously, who is that? | 说真的 这是谁啊? |
[13:35] | This is the voice of God. | 这是上帝之声 |
[13:39] | Lucifer, please get out of there. | 路西法 请你从那里出去 |
[13:43] | I’m here for you, so as you wish. | 我与你同在 如你所愿我来了 |
[13:48] | Okay, um– | 好吧… |
[13:50] | Lucifer, that was not an invitation for you to come in here. | 路西法 我可没邀请你进来 |
[13:53] | Leave, please. | 请你离开 |
[13:54] | Assertive yet polite. An attractive combo, wouldn’t you say? | 自信和礼貌 不觉得你们这是个诱人的组合吗? |
[13:58] | I am so sorry about this. | 对此我很抱歉 |
[13:59] | Also thoughtful and sensitive. | 而且体贴又细心 |
[14:01] | It makes you wanna jump his bones, doesn’t it? | 让你想和他融为一体 不是吗? |
[14:04] | What is going on here? | 这是怎么回事? |
[14:06] | I am here to facilitate a love connection. | 我是来促成恋爱关系的 |
[14:09] | -I know you two have so much in common. -Shh! | 我知道你们两个有很多共同点 |
[14:12] | Kate, you are a criminal, and Carol here catches criminals. | 凯特 你是罪犯 卡罗尔是抓捕罪犯的人 |
[14:16] | So, see? Perfect. | 所以看到了吗?你俩绝配 |
[14:18] | She is a person of interest in a murder investigation. | 她是谋杀案调查中非常相关的人 |
[14:21] | -So you’re saying you’re interested? -No, whoa! | -你是说你对她感兴趣? -不是… |
[14:23] | -I’m not still in trouble, am I? -Well, that depends, Miss Jacobs. | -我没惹上麻烦吧? -那要看情况了 雅各布斯小姐 |
[14:26] | Do you have any information that could be useful to us? | 你有什么有用的信息吗? |
[14:29] | Maybe the name of the victim, for starters. | 也许可以先说说受害者的名字 |
[14:31] | I have his first name. Fred. | 我知道他的名字 他叫弗雷德 |
[14:34] | I don’t ask a lot of my clients, just that they pay in cash. | 我不常问我客户的名字 只要求他们付现金 |
[14:37] | -Of course. -Of course. | -这个自然 -这个自然 |
[14:42] | Uh, can you think of anything else? | 你还能想到别什么的吗? |
[14:45] | Oh, well, Fred was always buying this woman Fiona shoes. | 弗雷德一直在给 一位叫菲奥娜的女士买鞋子 |
[14:48] | But lately I’ve been hearing about another woman. | 但最近我听说了另一个女人 |
[14:51] | In fact, I actually heard them arguing on the phone. | 其实 我还听到他们在电话里吵架 |
[14:54] | And she sounded jealous. | 她听起来很吃醋 |
[14:57] | Hmm. Messy love triangle, speaks to a motive. | 感觉他们是混乱的三角关系 这可能暗示了动机 |
[15:00] | Uh, do you know the other woman’s name, by any chance? | 你或许知道另一个女人的名字吗? |
[15:02] | Busty. | 巴斯蒂 |
[15:04] | It’s a weird name, right? That’s why I remember it. | 这个名字很奇怪吧?所以我才记得 |
[15:07] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:09] | I know a drag queen named Busty who performs at Hamburger Mary’s. | 我认识一个变装皇后叫巴斯蒂 他在玛丽汉堡店表演 |
[15:13] | Busty Bazoongas. | 巴斯蒂·巴祖翁加斯 |
[15:14] | There can’t be two of those. Pun intended. | 当然不可能像胸一样有两个 这是个双关语 |
[15:17] | Well, it fits with high-end accessories, | 她很喜欢高级配饰 |
[15:20] | and it is the only lead we have. | 这是我们唯一的线索 |
[15:22] | Miss Jacobs, you are free to go, as long as your alibi checks out, of course. | 雅各布斯小姐 你可以走了 当然 我还需要验证你的不在场证明 |
[15:27] | -Thank you. -Mm-hmm. | 谢谢 |
[15:30] | See? | 看到了吗? |
[15:31] | You helped me, buddy. | 你帮了我 伙计 |
[15:33] | So, thank you and | 所以 谢谢你 还有… |
[15:37] | goodbye! | 再见! |
[15:39] | You are welcome. | 不客气 |
[15:50] | Don’t feel any different. | 没感觉有什么不一样 |
[15:53] | Come on, Marty, just try my badge one more time. | 拜托了 再用我的警徽试一次 |
[15:55] | Miss Decker, you are no longer a detective. | 德克小姐 你已经不再是警察了 |
[15:58] | And, Lopez, you don’t have access. | 而洛佩兹 你没有权限 |
[16:01] | Sorry, ladies, rules are rules. | 抱歉 女士们 规矩就是规矩 |
[16:04] | -Marty, artisan doughnut truck’s here. -Ooh! | 马蒂 工匠甜甜圈卡车来了 |
[16:19] | Well, we tried. | 我们尽力了 |
[16:22] | -You know, he’s right. I mean, rules are rules, and… | 他说得没错 我是说 规矩就是规矩 而且… |
[16:27] | they’re there for a reason but, you know… | 他们这样做是有原因的 但… |
[16:30] | -maybe it’s for the best. | 也许这样是最好的了 |
[16:33] | Because, | ‘因为… |
[16:34] | who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[16:37] | Ella, look. | 艾拉 你看 |
[16:38] | The lock, it’s just… …broken. | 这个锁 它…坏了 |
[16:41] | -Well… | 哇… |
[16:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:44] | Oh, you’re gonna just… -Come on. | -你要… -快来 |
[16:48] | Uh… okay, yeah. | 好 我… |
[16:50] | I… guess, um, if we’re | 我想如果我们… |
[16:54] | quick. Oh, God. | 要快点儿 天啊 |
[17:03] | 淑女之夜 宝贝 来尝尝鲜 糖果小姐在玛丽汉堡店演出 | |
[17:07] | Well, aren’t you an all-American slice of pie! | 你真像纯美氏派一样甜! |
[17:11] | Table for one, hopefully? | 希望你是要一人桌? |
[17:14] | Unfortunately not. I am Detective Carol Corbett, LAPD. | 不好意思 我不要 我是洛杉矶警察局 卡罗尔·科贝特警探 |
[17:18] | I’m actually here to ask a couple of questions. | 我是来问几个问题的 |
[17:21] | Um, could you tell me where a Miss… | 你能告诉我… |
[17:25] | Bazoongas, uh, would be? Busty. | 这位巴祖翁加斯小姐现在哪儿吗? 巴斯蒂 |
[17:27] | Yeah, she’s about to go on. | 知道 她要上台表演了 |
[17:29] | She’s just running a skosh behind. | 她有一点儿来不及了 |
[17:31] | Poor thing. She barely had time to tuck. | 小可怜 她还要把自己的老二绑平 |
[17:34] | Our regular headliner didn’t bother to show tonight. Frickin’ Fiona. | 我们平常的主角今晚都没露面 该死的菲奥娜 |
[17:40] | Hmm. So Fiona works here too? | 所以菲奥娜也在这里工作? |
[17:44] | Would you say that | 你是说 |
[17:46] | Fiona and Busty have a hostile relationship at all? | 菲奥娜和巴斯蒂势如水火? |
[17:51] | Fiona Fierce! | 菲奥娜·菲尔斯? |
[17:52] | She’s literally hostile with everyone. | 她跟每个人处得都不好 |
[17:56] | Let me ask you something, though. | 那我来问你点儿事吧 |
[17:58] | Why are all detectives called “dicks”? | 为什么所有的警探都叫“混蛋”? |
[18:03] | -Uh, you’re a detective? -Yes. | -你就是警探? -是的 |
[18:05] | Hi. I’m the club’s manager, Niles. Can I help you? | 我是俱乐部经理奈尔斯 您需要帮助吗? |
[18:08] | -Great. | 很好 |
[18:10] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:16] | So sorry to bother you. I am investigating the murder of a man named Fred. | 很抱歉打扰你 我正在调查这起弗雷德谋杀案 |
[18:21] | What? | 什么? |
[18:21] | Fiona is dead? | 菲奥娜死了? |
[18:24] | God, she was a bitch, but she was our bitch. | 天啊 她是个婊子 但她是我们的婊子 |
[18:28] | Wait, Fiona is Fred’s drag persona? | 等等 菲奥娜是弗雷德的变装角色吗? |
[18:31] | That means that Busty was actually fighting with Fred right before he died. | 那就是说巴斯蒂 在弗雷德死前跟他过吵架 |
[18:35] | Wait, wait, wait. You think Brian did this? | 等等 你觉得是布莱恩干的? |
[18:37] | Who’s Brian? | 谁是布莱恩? |
[18:39] | Uh, Brian’s drag persona is Busty. | 布莱恩的变装角色就是巴斯蒂 |
[18:41] | -The queen taking Fiona’s spot. -Busty, got it. Okay. | -他是夺走菲奥娜位置的变装皇后 -巴斯蒂 知道了 好 |
[18:44] | Excuse me, Detective, I have to go cue up the show. | 不好意思 警探 我必须要去交接下场表演了 |
[18:48] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[18:51] | Hello, hello, hello. Are you ready for an amazing show? | 各位 准备好看精彩的演出了吗? |
[18:56] | All righty, welcome, ladies and gentle ladies! | 好了 女士们先生们 欢迎大家! |
[19:01] | Oh, who am I kidding? I know you’re all bitches and whores. Am I right? | 以为跟你开玩笑呢?我知道 你们都是又骚又浪 对不对? |
[19:05] | Now, I want you to clap your hands louder than my cheeks | 现在我希望你们拍手的声音 |
[19:08] | while watching a Ryan Gosling movie during a thunderstorm, | 比在雷雨中看瑞恩·高斯林的电影时 拍我的脸颊的声音还要响亮 |
[19:13] | because we have a very special performance coming up, | 因为我们将进行一场非常特别的演出 |
[19:16] | one this queen would kill for. | 这位变装皇后将会赚足你们的眼球 |
[19:23] | My dear friend joining me on stage puts the “ass” in “classy,” | 和我一起上台的亲爱的朋友 会在“高雅”中加入“下流” |
[19:28] | just the “tip” in “tipsy” | 让你们在“微醺”中感受“酥麻” |
[19:30] | and puts the “hot” in “ooh, hot!” | 让人一边“叫好”一边“欲火焚身” |
[19:35] | And he loves a tramp. | 而且他喜欢荡妇 |
[19:40] | tramp. | 荡妇 |
[19:46] | yeah | 没错 |
[20:02] | Lucifer Morningstar! | 路西法·晨星! |
[21:30] | Lucifer Morningstar, ladies and gentlemen! Thank you! | -路西法·晨星! -谢谢! |
[21:32] | You never know where he’s gonna turn up. | 无法预知他们何时会出现 |
[21:37] | Ooh and ooh! | 天啊! |
[21:51] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[21:52] | It says here Carol was in vice. | 这上面说卡罗尔 在扫黄打非部门工作过 |
[21:54] | Wow. Infiltrated a city-wide meth ring? | 哇 处理潜入全城的冰毒团伙? |
[21:56] | Takes a special kind of person to pull that off. | 成功执行这个任务的人一定不一般 |
[21:58] | Yeah. Yeah, a liar person. | 对 没错 一定是个能撒谎的人 |
[22:01] | -Shh. Trixie’s sleeping. | 嘘 翠丝在睡觉 |
[22:04] | But I mean, isn’t that what undercover cops do? | 但这不是卧底警察做的事吗? |
[22:07] | Run around, pretending to be something they’re not? | 假扮成那些不是警察身份的人? |
[22:09] | -And– and he did it for three years. | 他居然做了三年卧底 |
[22:12] | -Mm. Two years. | 两年 |
[22:14] | Looks like he took, uh, a year off after vice. | 看来他在卧底任务完成后休息了一年 |
[22:18] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[22:20] | You’re saying that after he was a professional liar, he just vanished? | 你是说他是个职业骗子 之后就消失了? |
[22:24] | Chloe, that’s even worse. Who knows what he was doing? | 克萝伊 那更糟 谁知道他在做什么? |
[22:27] | Well, working undercover can be extremely stressful. | 卧底工作压力很大 |
[22:30] | He probably just took some time off to decompress. | 他可能是抽些时间去解压 |
[22:32] | -Cops do it all the time. | 警察一直都是这样 |
[22:34] | Ella, I hate to say it, I just don’t think there’s anything left to investigate here. | 艾拉 我不想这么说 但我觉得没什么可查的了 |
[22:43] | Yeah. Yeah, you’re probably right. | 对 是啊 也许你说得对 |
[22:50] | Well, did you find the killer? | 你找到凶手了吗? |
[22:51] | It seems that you are the main suspect at the moment. | 目前看来你是主要嫌疑人 |
[22:57] | Say what now? | 你说什么? |
[22:58] | Look, in Busty’s defense, I did hear Fiona was a bit of a bitch. | 在巴斯蒂的辩护词中 我听说菲奥娜有点婊 |
[23:01] | Yeah, Fiona was a raging ball of a bitch, but she became my mentor. | 没错 菲奥娜是个狂暴的女人 但她是我的良师益友 |
[23:06] | I’ve always been something of a comedy queen. | 我之前一直是喜剧女皇 |
[23:09] | And lately I’ve been working on | 最近我一直在致力于 |
[23:12] | serving more fish. | 让我看起来更诱人 |
[23:15] | -Hmm? -Upping her beauty game. | 就是提升她的美貌 |
[23:18] | Nobody does Glamazon like Fiona Fierce. | 菲奥娜·菲尔斯的美丽惊艳 无人可比 |
[23:22] | She was helping me revamp my entire drag persona. | 她在帮我改造整个变装角色 |
[23:27] | She even gave me this– this really cute pair of heels. | 她还送给我了一双非常可爱的高跟鞋 |
[23:32] | From Kate? | 从凯特那里买的? |
[23:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:35] | Kate told us that she heard you and Fiona arguing on the phone. | 凯特告诉我们 她听到你和菲奥娜在电话里吵架 |
[23:39] | Oh, we argued like trailer trash | 黑色星期五那天 |
[23:41] | in a Walmart parking lot on Black Friday. | 我们在沃尔玛停车场像泼妇一样吵了一架 |
[23:45] | And for good reason. | 但我们有充分的理由吵架 |
[23:49] | Everybody sees drag as this pinnacle of self-discovery, | 大家都把变装当作自我探寻的巅峰 |
[23:53] | that once you’ve found this world, this life, that’s it. | 一旦你探索了这个世界 这种生活 你会发现就是这样 |
[23:56] | You’re supposed to be this | 你应该是那个 |
[23:59] | fierce idol that’s got it all figured out. Godlike. | 把一切都搞清楚的自负偶像 像上帝一样 |
[24:02] | Almost. | 差不多就是这样 |
[24:03] | Owning oneself down to the last manicured nail. | 小到对自己精心护理的最后一个指甲 都感到自信 |
[24:08] | But confidence is a work in progress. I mean, | 但自信是个不断进步的过程 我是说 |
[24:11] | when is anyone’s chicken ever fully cooked? | 人什么时候能充分实现自我? |
[24:14] | You know what I mean? | 懂我的意思吗? |
[24:16] | Yes. | 明白 |
[24:17] | Drag saved me. | 变装拯救了我 |
[24:19] | This makeup, this jewelry, this is my armor. | 这妆容、这珠宝… 它们是我的盔甲 |
[24:23] | And Fiona helped me see that | 菲奥娜帮我认识到了这些 |
[24:25] | even though the paint can give strength, it still has to come from within. | 即使这妆容给我力量 但这力量仍然需要源自内心 |
[24:30] | I think I was holding part of myself back ’cause I was afraid that… | 我觉得我遏制住了一部分自我 因为我害怕… |
[24:35] | well, that if I put too much effort into being– | 好吧 如果我用力过猛… |
[24:38] | it sounds stupid, a pretty queen– | 去做一个绝美变装皇后 虽然听起来很蠢… |
[24:42] | that people would laugh at me, and not in a good way. | 可能别人会嘲笑我 这条路不好走 |
[24:47] | But if we’re gonna change the world, and, hunty, | 但如果我们要改变世界 在变装界大展身手 |
[24:51] | we are… | 我们就能 |
[24:53] | …queens like me gotta work on facing all of our fears, | 像我这样的变装皇后们 必须努力面对所有的恐惧 |
[24:57] | and knowing we’re enough. | 知道我们足够好 |
[25:00] | If you don’t mind me asking, uh, | 如果你不介意 我想问问 |
[25:02] | what exactly were you and Fiona arguing about? | 你和菲奥娜到底在吵什么? |
[25:06] | Fiona was pushing me. | 菲奥娜在给我施压 |
[25:08] | I didn’t always wanna hear it. | 我一直不愿听那些话 |
[25:10] | But I knew what she was saying. | 但我知道她说了什么 |
[25:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:15] | I am Busty Bazoongas. | 我是巴斯蒂·巴祖翁加斯 |
[25:22] | But until I can look within and own that, | 但在我能正视自己并承认之前… |
[25:27] | I will never be– | 我将永远不会成为… |
[25:28] | Who you’re truly meant to be. | 真正能够成为的人 |
[25:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:34] | And we truly wanna find the killer. | 我们真的想找到凶手 |
[25:37] | Good luck on that one. | 那祝你们好运 |
[25:39] | As I said, Fiona’s list of enemies | 就像我说的 菲奥娜的敌人名单 |
[25:41] | was as long as my luxurious wig. | 和我的豪华假发一样长 |
[25:45] | Okay, well, at least I have the full legal name now. | 好吧 至少我现在知道全名了 |
[25:49] | I can get into financials and emails– | 我能拿到她的财务信息和邮件… |
[25:51] | Well, maybe you and Busty can do that together. | 也许你和巴斯蒂可以一起进行 |
[25:54] | Over a candlelit dinner. | 在烛光晚餐上进行 |
[25:58] | Oh! Okay, I’m flattered. | 好吧 我受宠若惊 |
[25:59] | -And you– you are adorable. | 你很可爱 |
[26:01] | But I’m afraid this queen’s long-term beau would object. | 但我怕变装皇后的长期情人会反对 |
[26:06] | Right. | 好吧 |
[26:07] | Yeah. | 好 |
[26:11] | Oh, look, don’t give up hope quite yet. | 先别放弃希望 |
[26:13] | Maybe the hostess is single. She seemed taken with you. | 没准女性角色是单身 她可能会对你有意思 |
[26:17] | Sure, and she’s great, but not what I’m looking for. | 好吧 她很棒 但不是我要找的人 |
[26:20] | Okay, well, just because I don’t care about you doesn’t mean | 就因为我不关心你 并不代表 |
[26:22] | you can’t care about somebody, so what are you looking for? | 你不能关心别人 所以你到底在找什么样的人? |
[26:27] | I don’t know. Uh, somebody with a great heart, | 我不知道 那个人要心地善良 |
[26:29] | who’s kind and smart and gives great hugs | 友善又聪敏机灵 能给我大大的拥抱 穿着好看的T恤… |
[26:33] | -and has amazing T-shirts– -Wait, h-hang on. | -等一下 -怎么了? |
[26:35] | -What? -You’re describing Miss Lopez. | 你说的就是洛佩兹小姐 |
[26:38] | No, I’m not. | 不是 不是她 |
[26:40] | Okay, fine, I am, but don’t say anything. | 好吧 我就是说的她 但别跟别人说 好吗? |
[26:44] | Okay, because pretty sure she doesn’t think of me like that. | 她肯定不会对我有那种感觉的 |
[26:46] | Of course she doesn’t. You’re monochromatic, | 她当然不会 你太单调了 |
[26:48] | and I’m not just talking about your clothes. | 我说的不只是你的衣服 |
[26:51] | But I have good news for you. I happen to know Miss Lopez very well, | 但我有个好消息 我刚好很了解洛佩兹小姐 |
[26:55] | which means I’m ideally qualified to help you transform | 也就是说我很有资格 |
[26:57] | into the kind of man she would be interested in. | 把你改造成洛佩兹感兴趣的男人样子 |
[27:01] | -Mm-hmm. -Let me be your Fiona. | 让我做你的菲奥娜吧 |
[27:03] | Great. | 很好 |
[27:05] | Wait, no! What? | 等等 别!什么? |
[27:21] | Um, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[27:24] | You’re excused. | 没关系 |
[27:26] | Hey! | 喂! |
[27:27] | Who are you? Did you escape from your room? | 你是谁? 你从房间里逃出来了吗? |
[27:31] | Chill, Ratched. | 冷静 拉契特 |
[27:33] | I’m not a damned soul. | 我不是该死的灵魂 |
[27:34] | Oh, well, you’re not a demon. | 你不是恶魔 |
[27:37] | Ding, ding. | 说中了 |
[27:39] | You are correct. | 你答对了 |
[27:40] | Look, I was just on a break and I kind of have to get back, | 听我说 我只是在休息 我必须要回去 |
[27:43] | but whoever you are, you’re really not supposed to be here. | 但不管你是谁 你真的不应该在这儿 |
[27:50] | Seriously! | 说真的! |
[27:52] | You are really not supposed to be here. | 你真的不该来这里 |
[28:00] | You’re an angel? | 你是天使? |
[28:02] | I don’t understand. Who are you? | 我不明白 你是谁? |
[28:05] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[28:11] | Came to see him. | 我是来找他的 |
[28:16] | Michael! | 迈克! |
[28:20] | Sorry. Nobody’s allowed to talk to the prisoner. | 抱歉 任何人都不允许跟囚犯说话 |
[28:23] | Something I can help you with? | 有什么我能帮你的吗? |
[28:24] | Sure, wanna help me destroy Lucifer Morningstar? | 当然 你要帮我毁掉 路西法·晨星吗? |
[28:35] | -Yeah, I didn’t think so. -Wait, wait! | -我也觉得你不行 -等等! |
[28:37] | You don’t want Michael’s help. | 你不会想要迈克尔帮忙的 |
[28:39] | He failed. Badly. | 他失败了 惨败 |
[28:41] | Epically is more like it. And that’s why I wanna talk to him. | 说是史诗级惨败也不为过 所以我才想跟他谈谈 |
[28:45] | I need to know what he did wrong, so I don’t make the same mistakes. | 知道他做错了什么 这样我就不会犯同样的错误 |
[28:48] | Oh, simple. He overthought everything. | 这个简单 他一切都想太多了 |
[28:50] | His plan was way too complex. | 他的计划太复杂了 |
[28:52] | He shoulda just walked right up to Lucifer | 他应该直接走向路西法 |
[28:54] | and shot him like that stupid human did. | 像那个愚蠢的人类那样开枪打中他 |
[28:56] | That guy actually got closer to destroying Lucifer than anyone else. | 那人曾比任何人都更接近毁灭路西法 |
[29:02] | What stupid human? | 哪个愚蠢的人类? |
[29:28] | Carol? | 卡罗尔? |
[29:30] | Whassup? | 怎么了? |
[29:35] | Um, have you seen Lucifer anywhere? He wanted me to meet him here. | 你见到路西法了吗? 他要我在这里见他 |
[29:38] | Maybe I have, maybe I haven’t. I mean, I haven’t, though. | 也许我见到了 也许没有 |
[29:39] | -Oh. -Um… | 但我没见到 |
[29:45] | Do you wanna maybe take those off? | 你想摘掉墨镜吗? |
[29:46] | No, I do all my best work in the dark. Not in a creepy way, but, you know, in a… | 不用 我在适应黑暗 不是吓人的那种 我走的是… |
[29:52] | bad boy kind of way. | 坏男孩风格 |
[29:54] | Cause I’m a bad boy. | 因为我就是个坏男孩 |
[29:57] | Are you undercover? | 你是在做卧底吗? |
[29:58] | No. This is just how I roll, after-hours style. | 不是 这就是我下班后的风格 |
[30:01] | You know what I’m saying? | 你知道我在说什么吗? |
[30:03] | This is all me. | 这样就是我 |
[30:06] | I mean, not– it’s not really me, but I mean, it is me. | 我是说 这不是真正的我 但我是说 这是我 |
[30:10] | -I mean, it’s me, me– -Are you high? | -我是说 这就是我 我… -你磕嗨了? |
[30:12] | No, no, okay, you know what? Um, okay. | 没有 行 你知不知道 好吧 |
[30:15] | This was a huge mistake. | -这是个大错误 |
[30:17] | -You know what? That we can agree on. | -这一点我们可以达成一致 |
[30:19] | Okay, but just because we agree, | -好吧 -但我们达成一致 |
[30:21] | doesn’t mean we’re good for each other. | 不代表我们彼此相配 |
[30:23] | Wait. Hold on. What? | -等等 什么? -我是说… |
[30:25] | -I– I gotta go! -Do you think– | -你觉得我… -我要走了! |
[30:27] | wait, Ella! | 等等 艾拉 |
[30:33] | Oh, leaving so soon? | 这么快就走吗? |
[30:34] | I just had the weirdest– | 我刚刚见到了最奇怪的… |
[30:37] | Never mind. Where were you? | 算了 你去哪了? |
[30:39] | Well, I saw you two lovebirds, and I didn’t wanna interrupt, | 我看到你们两个卿卿我我 不想打断你们俩 |
[30:42] | ’cause I know how much you love a bad boy. | 因为我知道你有多爱坏男孩 |
[30:45] | What? No, no. I do not love bad boys, okay? | 什么?不是 我不爱坏男孩 好吗? |
[30:48] | Because bad boys are, well, bad. I actually hate them. | 因为坏男孩就是很坏 所以我真的很讨厌他们 |
[30:52] | Oh, well, I wish you would’ve informed me of this personal growth. Duly noted. | 真希望你早点将你的这种个人成长 完全告知 |
[30:56] | Wait a second. This was all your doing, wasn’t it? | 等一下 是你让他装的对吧? |
[30:59] | Yes, it was. | 对 是我 |
[31:00] | So apart from his name, please don’t be upset with Carol. | 所以这不是他的本意 别对卡罗尔生气 |
[31:03] | Just tell me what you’re looking for now and I’ll make the necessary adjustments. | 跟我说说你在找什么样的人 我会做必要的调整 |
[31:08] | I don’t even know. I mean, I thought I liked Carol the way he was, | 我都不知道 我觉得我喜欢卡罗尔的样子 |
[31:12] | but I don’t even know who that is. I mean, he clearly knows how to lie. | 但我连他真正的样子是什么都不知道 我是说 他显然很会撒谎 |
[31:16] | Like I said, that was my doing, and technically, it’s not a lie. | 我说过了 那是我教他装的 所以严格来说这不是撒谎 |
[31:19] | But he was willing to go along with it, Lucifer. | 但他愿意撒谎 路西法 |
[31:21] | Willing to manipulate me | 愿意操纵我 |
[31:23] | and the point is I don’t know if I can trust him. | 重点是我不知道还能不能相信他 |
[31:26] | I mean, if he can lie about being a bad boy, | 如果他能撒谎说自己是个坏男孩 |
[31:29] | then maybe he is lying about “liking” kung fu movies. | 那也许他就能撒谎说 他”喜欢“功夫电影 |
[31:32] | And next thing you know, he’s got a secret room full of murder flowers. | 没准接下即使 他还有一间密室 里边装满了杀人花 |
[31:38] | Oh, right. I see. | 好吧 原来如此 |
[31:40] | You’re suffering from Pete-TSD. | 你患上了皮特应激障碍症 |
[31:43] | I just… | 我只是… |
[31:45] | I mean, it figures too, with everything feeling so strange, like God’s gone. I– | 我的意思是 我也感觉到了 一切都很奇怪 就像上帝走了 我… |
[31:51] | I’ve been pretending like he’s still up there, | 我一直假装他还在天堂 |
[31:55] | but I’m gonna need the real deal for this Carol situation, and… | 但我需要货真价实的了解 卡罗尔的情况… |
[32:01] | I’ve been trying really hard, but… | 我很努力了 但没用… |
[32:05] | I just can’t feel him. | 我感知不到他 |
[32:08] | Well, I’m sure that somebody somewhere is trying to remedy that. | 我确定某人正在某处试图弥补 |
[32:13] | Unfortunately for you, you’re not the person he needs to help right now. | 对你来说不幸的是 你现在不是他需要帮助的人 |
[32:20] | Unless, if me helping you prove | 除非我帮你证明 |
[32:24] | that Carol isn’t a lying, cheating serial killer can actually help him. | 卡罗尔不是说谎、出轨的连环杀手 这样就能帮到他了 |
[32:28] | Conundrum averted. | 问题解决 |
[32:31] | Miss Lopez, I’ll do it. | 洛佩兹小姐 让我来搞定吧 |
[32:34] | Do what? | 搞定什么? |
[32:41] | I always forget what an excellent pick-lock you are, Miss Lopez. | 我差点忘了你撬锁技术一绝 洛佩兹小姐 |
[32:44] | Let’s just do what we came here to do | 我们开始做要来这里做的事吧 |
[32:47] | before I change my mind and Carol comes home from work. | 在我改变主意 而且要在卡罗尔下班回家之前 |
[32:56] | Posh, if bland, furniture. | 昂贵但平平无奇的家具 |
[33:01] | Photograph of his mom. | 他妈妈的照片 |
[33:04] | Oh, kung fu posters everywhere, see? | 还有贴得到处都是的功夫海报 看到了吗? |
[33:06] | He’s clearly what he presents to be, a poster boy for beige. | 很明显他就是自己表现出来的样子 一个无聊的海报男孩 |
[33:10] | And since that’s what you’re going for these days, you win! | 既然这是你最近想要知道的 你赢了! |
[33:13] | And so do I. Come on. | 我也是 走吧 |
[33:14] | I can’t leave until I see what’s in his closet. | 看到他衣柜里的东西之前 我不能走 |
[33:20] | Will the helping never end? | 帮忙没完了 是吗? |
[33:25] | Come on, what are you waiting for? Open it. | 拜托 你还在等什么?打开吧 |
[33:29] | Right. Yeah. | 好吧 好 |
[33:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:45] | No secret room. | 没有秘密房间 |
[33:47] | No murder flowers. | 没有杀人花 |
[33:52] | Nothing scary. | 没什么可怕的 |
[33:53] | Well, speak for yourself. | 那是对你来说 |
[33:54] | Personally, I am terrified at the amount of khakis he owns. | 就我而言 我好害怕他这堆卡其服装 |
[33:58] | Goodness me. | 我的天啊 |
[34:00] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[34:02] | There’s still that missing year. | 还有他消失那一年的问题 |
[34:03] | What was he doing that whole time? | 他那段时间在做什么? |
[34:05] | Miss Lopez, Carol is not Pete. | 洛佩兹小姐 卡罗尔不是皮特 |
[34:10] | Maybe you’ll just have to accept that this one is just a good guy. | 也许你要做的就是接受 这个人是个好人 |
[34:14] | And that you deserve that. | 你值得好人 |
[34:18] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[34:20] | You’re right. I– I’ve been doing the work on me, | 你说得对 我一直在开解自己 |
[34:23] | and I’ve accepted my darkness. | 我已经接受了自己的的黑暗面 |
[34:26] | -And I still love myself, damn it. | 我依然爱自己 该死 |
[34:30] | And Carol is the result. | 卡罗尔就是这些的结果 |
[34:32] | A perfectly normal, super-sweet guy. | 一个非常正常、超贴心的人 |
[34:35] | Excellent. Now go forth and bed your man. | 太好了 现在还不快去睡你的男人 |
[34:38] | -That’s not what I’m– -No need to thank me. | -我不是那个… -不用谢我 |
[34:40] | -All in a God’s day’s work. -We should get out. | -这都是上帝的日常工作 -我们最好离开这儿 |
[34:42] | Actually, no, I think I might send for a maid service | 其实我没准还能附赠女仆服务 |
[34:45] | to enhance your bedding experience before you get– | 助你深刻记住你们的鱼水之欢… |
[34:49] | down and dirty. | 让你飘飘欲仙、高潮迭起 |
[34:51] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么东西? |
[34:53] | It appears to be a locked human-sized trunk at the foot of his bed. | 看起来像是放在他床尾的一个 能锁住成人大小的行李箱 |
[35:08] | You wanna go on a bounty with me? | 你想跟我做赏金任务? |
[35:10] | Yeah, I think it’d be fun. | 对 一定会很好玩的 |
[35:12] | My schedule is wide open. Oh, Lucifer told me you’re not going down to Hell. | 我没别的事情 路西法告诉我 你不会去地狱 |
[35:15] | Oh! Congratulations on the engagement. | 对了 恭喜你订婚了 |
[35:19] | -Thanks. -Yeah. | -谢谢 -是的 |
[35:20] | So I figured you were probably busy planning the wedding, so maybe I can help. | 我觉得你在忙着策划婚礼 也许我可以帮帮忙 |
[35:26] | Something’s off with you. | 你有点不对劲 |
[35:27] | What? | 什么? |
[35:28] | No, no. No, I’m just bored. Really. | 没有 我只是无聊没事干 真的 |
[35:31] | Okay. Well, I don’t have any bounties right now, | 好吧 但我现在没有赏金任务 |
[35:35] | but if anything come up, I’ll let you know. | 但如果有的话 我会告诉你的 |
[35:37] | Hold on! So… | 等一下! |
[35:38] | …if I’m gonna be helping you out, | 如果我要帮你 |
[35:41] | maybe you can help me out with, um… | 也许你也可以帮我 |
[35:43] | …some sparring lessons? | 比如陪我练练拳击? |
[35:47] | Sparring lessons. | 拳击陪练 |
[35:51] | No offense, Decker, but I’d snap you like a twig. | 我无意冒犯 德克 但我会像折断树枝一样折断你的 |
[36:01] | What the hell was that? | 你这是什么意思? |
[36:05] | I said I wanna spar, bitch. | 我说了我想练拳 婊子 |
[36:10] | Bitch. | 婊子? |
[36:13] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[36:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:17] | Don’t say I didn’t warn you, bitch. | 可别说我没警告过你 婊子 |
[36:26] | -Come on. | 来啊 |
[36:48] | We done? | 结束了吧? |
[36:59] | People lock things up all the time. It doesn’t make it nefarious. | 人们总是把东西锁起来 但又不代表锁起来的东西不好 |
[37:02] | Perhaps he’s just housing his nicest pair of chinos. | 没准里边装了 他最好的一条卡其裤子呢? |
[37:05] | Yeah, yeah, or a dead body! | 没错 也可能是死尸! |
[37:07] | Don’t be ridiculous, we’d smell it. | 别闹了 要是尸体 我们就能闻到了 |
[37:09] | Okay. Maybe something’s wrong with Carol. | 好 也许卡罗尔有问题 |
[37:11] | M-maybe something is wrong with me, | 也许我有问题 |
[37:13] | but I have to know what’s in there, Lucifer. | 但我必须知道里面有什么 路西法 |
[37:18] | -I– -What? I– I can’t pick that lock. | 什么?我打不开这个锁 |
[37:21] | I’ve got bolt cutters in my car. | 我车里有断线钳 |
[37:23] | -Miss Lopez! | 洛佩兹小姐! |
[37:25] | Oh, would you look at that? | 你看到了吗? |
[37:27] | Lock’s broken. | 这锁坏了 |
[37:28] | -Two broken locks in two days. -Hmm. | 两天内有两把锁都坏了 |
[37:31] | -Weird. -Hmm. | 真奇怪 |
[37:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:35] | Open it. | 打开吧 |
[37:40] | Alcohol? | 酒? |
[37:45] | Well, it is a fairly good bottle of Scotch, but this seems like overkill. | 这是一瓶相当不错的苏格兰威士忌 但是看起来过于好了 |
[37:50] | “One day at a time.” | “一次一天” |
[37:55] | Carol’s a recovering alcoholic. | 卡罗尔是个在戒酒的酒鬼 |
[37:57] | Well, that is fantastic news! | 真是个天大的好消息! |
[38:00] | I mean, well, no murder flowers, right? | 毕竟没有杀人花 对吧? |
[38:02] | We shouldn’t be here. | 我们不该来这里 |
[38:07] | Oh, my gosh, it’s Carol. What do we do? | 天啊 是卡罗尔 我们怎么办? |
[38:09] | Well, I believe it’s customary to answer it. | 我想正常来说 应该接起来 |
[38:11] | -Right. Yeah. | 对 没错 |
[38:13] | Hey, Carol, what you doing? | 嗨 卡罗尔 你在做什么? |
[38:15] | You’re not, uh, headed home, are you? | 你没有在回家的路上吧? |
[38:18] | Uh, no, I’m actually at Fred’s apartment. | 没有 其实我在弗雷德的公寓 |
[38:21] | Oh! Yes, that’s great. Uh-huh. | 那太好了 |
[38:23] | I looked through his records, and I couldn’t find anything, | 我翻查了他的记录 但什么都没找到 |
[38:26] | so I figured I’d stop by here and see if I could find something, | 所以我就顺路去他家一趟 看看我能否找到什么 |
[38:30] | and I think that I did. | 我想我发现了 |
[38:31] | Right. Uh… | 好 |
[38:33] | Somebody broke in, and they rifled through Fred’s computer, | 有人破解并洗劫了弗雷德的电脑 |
[38:36] | which is currently open to a calendar event for his meeting with Kate. | 电脑里的日历还开着 上面显示着要见凯特的事件 |
[38:40] | Oh, uh, gotcha. | 明白了 |
[38:41] | Oh, so you’re saying that, um, that someone went there looking for Fred, | 你是说有人曾到弗雷德家里 搜查他的电脑? |
[38:45] | and they didn’t find him, | 然后他们没找到他 |
[38:47] | but they found the address on his computer, | 但在他的电脑里找到了地址 |
[38:50] | and they went to confront Fred there? | 然后去那儿堵他了? |
[38:52] | Exactly. So I was hoping you could come over and dust for prints | 没错 所以我希望你能过来 收集些指纹 |
[38:55] | because I am guessing whoever broke in here is probably our killer. | 因为我想闯进来的人可能是凶手 |
[39:00] | Oh. I mean, fingerprints? Oh, right. | 我是说 指纹?没问题 |
[39:04] | I can totally do that, ’cause it’s not like I’m doing anything important. | 我可以去 因为我没什么重要的事要做 |
[39:06] | You know, I’m just hanging out by myself. | 我就自己在外面瞎逛呢 |
[39:08] | Okay, great. Um, I am at 602 Maplehurst. | 好的 很好 我正在麦剖荷斯特602号 |
[39:13] | Oh, wow, that’s right around the corner. | 哇 我就在附近 |
[39:15] | Really? | 真的吗? 真有趣 |
[39:18] | That’s funny. I live close by here too. I guess we’re neighbors. | 我也住在附近 我想我们是邻居吧 |
[39:21] | Wow, what a coincidence! | 是啊 真巧! |
[39:23] | Uh, see you soon. | 一会儿见 |
[39:27] | -Yeah, okay, um, uh– | 好吧… |
[39:31] | Bye. | 再见 |
[39:43] | So much for wiping my tracks. | 我的痕迹太多 擦不完了 |
[39:45] | Now you’ve seen me. | 现在你看到我了 |
[39:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:48] | -Niles, it’s Niles, right? Why don’t… | 奈尔斯 你是奈尔斯 对吧?要不… |
[39:52] | Why don’t you just put the knife down, Niles, and then we can have a talk, okay? | 要不你把刀放下 我们好好说 好吗? |
[39:56] | Unh-unh. | 我要离开这里 |
[39:57] | I’m getting out of here, and I don’t wanna hurt you, | 我不想伤害你 |
[39:59] | but I will if I have to, so just– | 但如果有必要 我会伤害你 所以请你… |
[40:02] | Let me think. Um… | 让我想想 |
[40:03] | Okay. Go ahead, think. | 好 去想想吧 |
[40:06] | -Handcuff yourself to that table. | 把自己铐在桌子上 |
[40:08] | -Niles. -Do it! | -奈尔斯 -快点铐住! |
[40:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:16] | You got it. | 按你说的 |
[40:19] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[40:20] | Just give me a second. | 稍等一下 |
[40:28] | -We good? | 可以了吗? |
[40:32] | This was all an accident. You know? | 全都是个意外 知道吗? |
[40:36] | I just wanted to talk to Fred, | 我只是想和弗雷德谈谈 |
[40:39] | but things escalated, got physical, and we fell. | 但事态恶化 我们打起来了 然后都摔倒在地上了 |
[40:43] | It wasn’t until I got up that I even saw the heel in his neck. | 直到我站起来 我才看到他脖子上的鞋跟 |
[40:49] | You said you wanted to talk to him. | 你说你就是想跟他谈谈? |
[40:52] | What did you wanna talk to him about, Niles? | 奈尔斯 你想跟他谈什么? |
[40:55] | He was sleeping with my boyfriend! | 他和我男朋友睡了! |
[40:59] | I saw the shoes Fred sent him. | 我看到了弗雷德送他的鞋子 |
[41:02] | The little love note he put in the box. | 看到了他放在盒子里的爱心便笺 |
[41:05] | “So you can see yourself the way I see you. Truly beautiful.” | “所以你可以像我看你一样看待自己 你真的很美” |
[41:09] | -This one. Pretty– -Hey. | -这句话 实在是太… -喂 |
[41:12] | Carol? | 卡罗尔? |
[41:13] | We’re okay. We’re good. We’re good. | 我们没事 一点儿事都没有 |
[41:16] | -Right, Niles? | 对吧 奈尔斯? |
[41:18] | Niles. | 奈尔斯 |
[41:20] | Your boyfriend… | 你的男朋友 |
[41:22] | It’s Brian, isn’t it? | 是布莱恩对吧? |
[41:25] | -Busty. | 巴斯蒂? |
[41:26] | I love him so much. | 我好爱他 |
[41:29] | But he started acting strange. | 但他开始变得很奇怪 |
[41:31] | You know, secretive. | 他变得神神秘秘 |
[41:33] | So when the shoes arrived, it all clicked. Fred was having an affair with him! | 当我看到鞋子 这一切都解释得通了 弗雷德和我男朋友有一腿! |
[41:37] | Fred was helping Brian be a better Busty. They weren’t having an affair. | 弗雷德帮助布莱恩成为更好的巴斯蒂 他们没搞在一起 |
[41:41] | Yes, they were! | 不对 他们有一腿 |
[41:44] | It’s happened to me before. | 我以前也有过这样的经历 |
[41:46] | With my ex. | 和我前任 |
[41:48] | He cheated on me too. | 他也出轨了别人 |
[41:52] | Lied. | 对我说谎 |
[41:53] | Hid things from me. | 有事瞒着我 |
[41:55] | No, no, Brian was doing all the same things! | 不对 布莱恩也做了同样的事 |
[41:57] | Your ex fooled you, but you weren’t gonna miss it again. Right? | 你的前任骗了你 但不意味着 你会再遇到这种事了 对吧? |
[42:01] | Just because somebody hurts you | 有人伤害了你 |
[42:02] | doesn’t mean the next person’s gonna do the same thing. | 并不意味着下个人也会伤害你 |
[42:05] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不对 |
[42:06] | He– he was cheating. I– | 他真的出轨了 我… |
[42:11] | -I know it. -Supercop. | -我知道 -《警察故事》 |
[42:25] | Well done, Miss Lopez. And… | 干得漂亮 洛佩兹小姐 还有… |
[42:37] | -Come on. | 走吧 |
[43:06] | Okay. I’m out. | 好 我不打了 |
[43:09] | What? So soon? | 什么? 这么快? |
[43:11] | We just started. | 我们才刚开始 |
[43:12] | Well… you really are enjoying this super-strength stuff, huh? | 你真的很享受这种 超级耗费力气的事情 对吗? |
[43:16] | Yeah, it’s fun! | 对 太好玩了! |
[43:17] | To have this much power? I mean, you would know, you love it. | 拥有这么强的力量? 我是说 你知道的 你很喜欢 |
[43:21] | Yeah. I love it. It’s great. | 对 我喜欢 这很棒 |
[43:23] | You know what else I love? Sleep. | 你知道我还喜欢什么吗?睡觉 |
[43:25] | I’m out. | 我不打了 |
[43:26] | Wait! | 等等! |
[43:30] | Same time tomorrow? Yeah? | 明天同一时间再来?好吗? |
[43:37] | Chloe, are you okay? | 克萝伊 你没事吧? |
[43:39] | Yeah, I’m fine. Why wouldn’t I be? | 是的 我没事 怎么会有事呢? |
[43:44] | Well, like you said, I have a wedding to plan, so I’m gonna pass on tomorrow. | 就像你说的 我有婚礼要策划 所以我明天就算了 |
[44:01] | -You got him? -Mm-hmm. | 你来带他走吧? |
[44:02] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[44:08] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[44:09] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[44:10] | Niles’ story matches the autopsy report, so it wasn’t premeditated, | 奈尔斯的描述与尸检报告吻合 所以这不是预谋杀人 |
[44:13] | and hopefully that will be reflected in his sentence. | 希望这些能在他的判决中体现出来 |
[44:16] | Oh, that’s great. | 那太好了 |
[44:17] | Yeah. Um, hey. | 是的 喂 |
[44:19] | Um, hold on just, um, one second. | 稍等一下 |
[44:24] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[44:27] | About the other day at Lux, the– the– | 关于那天在拉克斯 |
[44:30] | -After-hours Carol. That is not me. -Oh. | 那个下班状态的卡罗尔 那个人不是我 |
[44:32] | I was just taking some very bad advice because, um… | 我只是听取了一些不好的建议 因为… |
[44:39] | Well… | 好吧… |
[44:41] | I’m just gonna say it. I like you. | 我想把它说出来 我喜欢你 |
[44:43] | I broke into your place. | 我闯进了你家 |
[44:45] | -You did what? -I stole your personnel file. | -什么? -我偷了你的人事档案 |
[44:47] | I worried about your vice days and that missing year, and I broke in. | 我很担心你做卧底的日子 和失踪的那一年 于是就闯进了你家 |
[44:53] | And I found your trunk. | 我还找到了你的箱子 |
[44:54] | And I opened it, | 然后我打开了它… |
[44:57] | which I– I know is something that is yours to tell | 我知道这是你自己的事情 |
[45:03] | in– in your own time and– | 是你自己的经历… |
[45:05] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[45:08] | I’m not ashamed of it. | 我不觉得丢脸 |
[45:09] | It’s just, it’s something that doesn’t come up in casual conversation, | 这是闲谈中不会出现的话题 |
[45:13] | and as for the year, uh, that is missing, | 关于我失踪的那一年 |
[45:17] | I– I was in rehab. | 我在康复中心 |
[45:20] | And when you get out of rehab, | 当我离开康复中心 |
[45:22] | they tell you to take things slowly. Everything. | 他们会告诉你 一切都要慢慢来 |
[45:25] | Including dating. | 包括…约会 |
[45:28] | And I think that’s maybe why I’ve been so buttoned up. | 我觉得这就是我 这么封闭自我的原因 |
[45:33] | And since I got out, I’ve just been struggling to figure out who I am again. | 自从我从康复中心出来之后 我一直在努力寻找自我 |
[45:39] | And being around you, it’s just– | 在你身边 就… |
[45:41] | It’s just easy. | 一切都很简单 |
[45:43] | I’m just the best version of myself again. | 我又重回我最好的样子了 |
[45:52] | Well, I– I get it. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[45:54] | I mean, figuring out who you really are is quite the journey. | 我是说 搞清楚你是谁 可真是个漫长的旅途 |
[46:01] | -Yeah. | 是啊 |
[46:01] | -And I am so sorry for what I did, Carol. | 我为自己的所作所为感到非常抱歉 卡罗尔… |
[46:07] | And– okay, not that this is any excuse whatsoever, but, um… | 好吧 我不是说这是什么借口 但… |
[46:11] | …the last guy I dated was sort of a, um, | 我前任是个… |
[46:15] | serial killer. | 连环杀手 |
[46:18] | And, uh, that sort of thing | 这种事 |
[46:21] | tends to lead to a little mistrust in the romance department. | 可能导致了我不太能相信恋爱关系 |
[46:29] | Wow. | 哇 |
[46:33] | I guess that’s one more thing we have in common, huh? | 看来我们又多了一个共同点 对吧? |
[46:36] | Baggage. | 经历负担 |
[46:37] | -Yeah. Buckets of baggage. | 对 一大堆经历负担 |
[46:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[46:43] | So | 所以… |
[46:45] | you’re not mad? | 你没生气吗? |
[46:46] | Well, it’s not great that you broke into my apartment | 你闯进我的公寓可不好 |
[46:49] | and stole my personnel file, but, um, | 还偷走了我的人事档案 但是… |
[46:54] | I’m gonna go out on a limb and | 但我大胆猜测一下… |
[46:57] | say it’s a sign you like me too? | 这也是你喜欢我的信号吧? |
[47:01] | You still wanna go see Supercop? | 你还想去看《警察故事》吗? |
[47:08] | Yeah. | 想去 |
[47:10] | Cool. | 好 |
[47:11] | -Great. -All right, great. | -很好 -好吧 |
[47:13] | Just– just one more, just tiny thing. Um… | 还有一件小事 |
[47:18] | Promise me that if you ever wanna know anything, | 答应我 如果你以后 还想知道任何事情 |
[47:22] | um, about me, ever again, that, uh, | 凡是关于我的 那就… |
[47:27] | that you’ll just ask. | 就直接问我 |
[47:29] | Deal. | 成交 |
[47:31] | Great. | 很好 |
[47:35] | -See ya. | 再见 |
[47:52] | Damn. | 该死 |
[48:03] | Hey! | 喂 |
[48:06] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[48:08] | Were you using this? | 你在打球吗? |
[48:09] | Ah, finally! An opponent. | 终于 对手来了 |
[48:12] | Thinking I’d be Forrest Gumping forever. | 我以为我会永远当阿甘 |
[48:14] | Here you go. Ball up. | 准备发球 |
[48:19] | I’m not here for ping-pong. | 我不是来打乒乓球的 |
[48:26] | Oh, whoa, holy wow! Those are– | 哇 天啊 这对翅膀… |
[48:30] | Wait a minute. Did Lucifer send you? | 等一下 是路西法派你来的吗? |
[48:33] | Not exactly. | 不是 |
[48:34] | But he is the reason why I’m here. | 但他是我来这里的原因 |
[48:38] | -Huh? -Ugh! You’re ruining all my cool lines. | 你毁了我所有的帅气台词 |
[48:41] | -I heard you almost killed the Devil. | 我听说你差点杀了魔鬼 |
[48:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[48:45] | Almost. | 就差一点 |
[48:47] | It was one of the worst things I’ve ever done. | 那我做过的最糟糕的事之一 |
[48:49] | In fact, I feel really guilty about it. | 实际上我觉得很内疚 |
[48:53] | Very guilty, in fact. | 其实是极其内疚 |
[48:56] | Well, everyone makes mistakes. | 每个人都会犯错 |
[48:59] | Speaking of, how did you get so close to killing him, exactly? | 说到这个 你是怎么差点杀了他的? |
[49:06] | I was manipulated. | 我被操纵了 |
[49:09] | By an angel. | 被一个天使操控了 |
[49:11] | Ah. Michael, right? | 是迈克吧? |
[49:13] | -Mm-hmm. -Yeah, I know him. He’s the worst. | 是的 我知道他 他是最坏的 |
[49:16] | Honestly, you shouldn’t beat yourself up about it. | 你不该为此内疚 |
[49:18] | I mean, lots of humans, even angels, have fallen for his lies. | 我是说 很多人 甚至是天使 都信了他的谎言 |
[49:23] | But I’d love to hear your side of the story. | 但我很想听听你的看法 |
[49:31] | You’re trying to manipulate me too, aren’t you? | 你也想操纵我 对不对? |
[49:34] | What, you think I’m stupid? | 你以为我傻吗? |
[49:36] | -No shit, Sherlock. -Well, you know what? | -不是 夏洛克 -这很明显 你知道吗? |
[49:40] | I’m not gonna help you hurt Lucifer. | 我不会帮你伤害路西法 |
[49:41] | I don’t care who you are. | 我不管你是谁 |
[49:44] | For all I know, that’s what got me into Hell in the first place. | 就我所知 这就是最开始 我被打入地狱的原因 |
[49:48] | Suit yourself. | 随便你 |
[49:50] | But just so you know, | 但你要知道 |
[49:53] | Lucifer’s not the only one who likes to make deals. | 路西法不是唯一一个喜欢做交易的人 |
[49:57] | And, um, I think I know something you might be interested in. | 我想我知道一点你可能感兴趣的事 |
[50:01] | What could you possibly do for me? | 你能为我做什么? |
[50:03] | I can get you out of here. | 我能把你带离地狱 |
[50:07] | Yeah, right. It’s not possible. | 好吧 那不可能 |
[50:09] | Except it is. | 这当然可行 |
[50:13] | Look, Lucifer said he’s still trying to figure out a way, so… | 路西法说他还在想办法 |
[50:16] | What’s there to figure? It’s easy. I can just fly you up to Earth. | 有什么好想的?多简单的事 我可以直接带你飞到地球去 |
[50:20] | Any angel can. | 任何天使都可以 |
[50:22] | And we all know it. | 我们都知道 |
[50:23] | So then why would Lucifer leave me down here for thousands of years? | 所以路西法为什么 让我在这里待了几千年? |
[50:28] | No clue, | 不知道 |
[50:30] | but he did. | 但他的确这样做了 |
[50:33] | Anyway, if you’re not interested– | 总之 如果你不感兴趣… |
[50:36] | Wait. | 等等 |
[50:43] | Maybe I can help you. | 也许我可以帮你 |
[50:49] | Look who’s not so stupid after all. | 看来你还没那么蠢 |
[51:02] | You’re still awake? | 你还醒着 |
[51:06] | Yes, and not in a good way. | 是的 但心情不是很好 |
[51:10] | Maybe I can help with that. | 也许我可以帮忙 |
[51:17] | So? | 如何? |
[51:19] | How was your day, honey? | 你今天过得怎么样 亲爱的? |
[51:21] | Oh, uneventful. | 无事发生 |
[51:23] | You? You feeling godly yet? | 你呢?你感觉自己能当上帝了吗? |
[51:25] | Well, I helped Carol, | 我帮助了卡罗尔 |
[51:27] | but then I was genuinely happy when he and Miss Lopez worked out. | 但当他和洛佩兹小姐成了的时候 我很开心 |
[51:32] | And that’s a bad thing? | 这是坏事吗? |
[51:33] | Happy for both of them, which means somewhere along the way | 我为他们两个人开心 也就是说 不知什么时候起 |
[51:36] | I ended up caring about the stupid man, so mission not accomplished. | 我开始关心那个笨蛋了 所以我的任务还没完成 |
[51:41] | Well, maybe this just means that you can learn to care about all humans. | 也许这意味着 你可以学会关心所有人类了 |
[51:45] | Well, I admire your positivity, | 我很欣赏你的乐观 |
[51:48] | but if that’s the solution, then I’m never gonna be God. | 但如果这是 解决办法 我就永远无法成为上帝 |
[51:52] | -Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[51:54] | You will figure this out. | 你会找到解决办法的 |
[51:56] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[51:58] | I’m sorry this is taking longer than we thought. | 很抱歉花了比我们想象中更长的时间 |
[52:00] | -There’s no rush, right? | 并不是什么急事 对吧? |
[52:03] | -Well, doesn’t seem to be. | 好像是不着急 |
[52:05] | Maybe we should just take our time. | 也许我们就应该慢慢来 |
[52:15] | Wow, you really, uh, put away a lot of candy in there. | 哇 你在里边真的吃了好多糖 |
[52:19] | Yep. Known to do that. | 对 大家都知道 |
[52:23] | Call me Snacky Chan. | 叫我吃货成龙 |
[52:25] | Oh, man, you’re so pop-corny. | 哦 天啊 你真老土 |
[52:32] | Well, this is me. | 这是我的车 |
[52:34] | Wow! Nice. | 哇 不错 |
[52:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[52:39] | Hey, Ella, um… | 喂 艾拉 |
[52:43] | I have to say that I think tonight | 我必须要说 我觉得今晚 |
[52:46] | is the best date I’ve ever had. | 是我有生以来最开心的约会 |
[52:51] | Well, | 嗯 |
[52:52] | I would call you a liar, but… | 我本想说你在骗我 但是… |
[53:01] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[53:10] | Hey, if you’re still up there, | 喂 上帝 如果你还在天堂… |
[53:14] | thanks. | 那谢谢你了 |
[53:43] | What the… | 搞什么… |