时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | 我和路西法·晨星的时光 琳达·马丁著 | |
[00:34] | Ah, Doctor, sorry to interrupt. | 医生 抱歉打扰一下 |
[00:37] | Uh… what are you working on? | 你在忙什么? |
[00:40] | Oh, uh, I’m journaling. | 我在写随笔 |
[00:43] | I’ve been looking for something to fulfill me, and I’ve found this works. | 我一直在寻找能让自己充实的东西 我发现写随笔很有效 |
[00:52] | Well, you should write in your journal that you were wrong. | 你应该写你全都错了 |
[00:56] | Remember how it was your idea to help someone I didn’t care about | 还记得你那个 帮一个我不关心的人 来证明我是上帝的 |
[00:59] | to prove I could be God? | 那个主意吗? |
[01:00] | -No. -Well, it didn’t work. | -不记得 -那主意根本没用 |
[01:02] | Because I ended up caring for him, so back to square one. | 最后我还是关心他了 所以一切归于原点 |
[01:10] | You know… | 你知道… |
[01:13] | I’ve found the best way to get answers | 我找到了得到答案的最好方法 |
[01:17] | can be to look to the past. | 就是回顾过去 |
[01:20] | We met because of a case, | 我们是因为一个案子认识的 |
[01:23] | which I’m realizing I don’t know a lot about. | 我发现我对那个案子了解的不多 |
[01:26] | Those details might be enlightening. | 那些细节可能会有所启发 |
[01:30] | For you. | 对你来说 |
[01:31] | Of course. | 当然 |
[01:35] | Okay. Well, a… | 好吧… |
[01:39] | friend of mine had been murdered, someone I cared about quite a bit. | 我的一个朋友被谋杀了 那是一个我关心的人 |
[01:42] | Delilah, right? The singer? | 黛利拉 对吧?那个歌手? |
[01:45] | -She was a patient of mine. -That’s right. | -她是我的病人 -没错 |
[01:48] | That’s right. It was the first time that Chloe and I met. | 没错 那是我和克萝伊第一次见面 |
[01:51] | We caught the killer… | 我们抓住了凶手 |
[01:53] | …a record producer who was trying to profit from Delilah’s death. | 那是一个想 从黛利拉的死中获利的唱片制作人 |
[01:56] | Tell me about him. | 给我讲讲这个人 |
[01:58] | Oh, well, he was a vile, horrid little man. | 他是个卑鄙、可怕的小个子男人 |
[02:02] | He was the worst. | 他是最坏的人 |
[02:08] | He’s perfect. | 他很完美 |
[02:10] | Perfect for what? | 什么很完美? |
[02:11] | Well, I don’t want to fall into the trap of caring about someone again, | 我不想再掉进关心一个人的陷阱里 |
[02:14] | so who better to help than someone I hate? | 还有什么能比 帮助我讨厌的人更好的呢? |
[02:17] | Oh, Doctor, you’re a genius. | 医生 你真是个天才 |
[02:19] | This totally makes up for your earlier bad advice. | 这完全弥补了你之前的糟糕建议 |
[02:23] | What– what was his name? | 他叫什么名字? |
[02:24] | Why was he horrid? Do you remember anything else about the case? | 他为什么可怕? 你还记得那起案件的其他事吗? |
[02:44] | -Ah, you’re here. -Where else would I be? | -你在这里 -我还能在哪儿呢? |
[02:47] | Good point. | 说得好 |
[02:48] | How far do you think a frog could fall and live? | 你觉得一只青蛙从多高掉下来 还能保持活着呢? |
[02:53] | Sounds like a fun experiment… for us, less the frog. | 听起来是个有趣的实验…对我们来说 对于青蛙就没那么有趣了 |
[02:56] | You’re welcome to use my penthouse if you wish. | 但你可以在我的顶层公寓做实验 |
[02:59] | -I’m not gonna do that, Lucifer. -Oh. | 我不会那么做的 路西法 |
[03:02] | So is this amphibious fellow your latest suspect? | 这个两栖的家伙 是你最新的嫌疑人吗? |
[03:06] | I think this frog is something else entirely. | 我认为这只青蛙完全是另一种东西 |
[03:10] | I think it could be tied to something big. | 我觉得它可能跟什么重要的事有关 |
[03:15] | Really big. | 非常重要的事 |
[03:17] | Something mind, body, | 一些改变思想、身体 |
[03:22] | and soul-altering. | 和灵魂的东西 |
[03:31] | But I’m not ready to reveal it just yet | 但我还没准备好透露给你 |
[03:33] | because I think it might make me sound a bit kooks. | 因为我觉得这会让我听起来像个疯子 |
[03:39] | -Unless you really wanna know– -I– I respect your privacy, Miss Lopez. | -除非你想要知道… -我尊重你的隐私 |
[03:42] | Besides, I’m working on something very important myself. | 除此之外 我自己也在做些重要的事 |
[03:45] | -And I need your help. -Oh, sure. | -我需要你的帮助 -好 |
[03:47] | I’m looking for a criminal who, uh, should still be in the police system. | 我在找一个 应该还在警察系统里的罪犯 |
[03:52] | Oh, I can look him up for you. What’s their name? | 我可以查查看 他叫什么名字? |
[03:55] | Jimmy Barnes. | 吉米·巴恩斯 |
[03:57] | Last I heard, he’s in some sort of insane asylum. | 我最后一次听说 他应该是在某个精神病院里 |
[04:00] | Kind of my bad, but trust me, he had it coming. | 这可能是我的错 但相信我 他活该 |
[04:03] | Oh, well, I found him, but… | 好吧 我找到了他 但… |
[04:06] | Well, see for yourself. | 你自己看看吧 |
[04:18] | Hey, Lucifer, you know, I was thinking, uh… | 喂 路西法 我在想 |
[04:22] | maybe it’s best if I put Amenadiel’s necklace back in the… | 也许我最好 把阿曼纳迪尔的项链重新… |
[04:27] | in the safe. | 放回保险箱里 |
[04:29] | -Are you going somewhere? -I am indeed. Now which do you prefer? | -你要去哪儿吗? -确实要出去 你更喜欢哪个? |
[04:32] | The iconic white or pomegranate for more of an “original sin” vibe? | 是标志性的白色 还是更有“原罪”感的石榴色? |
[04:39] | -The white? -That’s what I was thinking. | -白色? -我也是这么想的 |
[04:41] | An occasion like this requires the classic look. | 这种场合需要经典的装扮 |
[04:45] | Wait. W-what occasion? | 什么场合? |
[04:46] | Well, I went to see the doctor again, | 我又去见了医生 |
[04:48] | and I realized if I’m going to be God, then I need to help someone that I hate. | 我意识到如果我要成为上帝 我就需要帮助一个我讨厌的人 |
[04:52] | So, I am gonna help Jimmy Barnes, of all people. | 所以我在所有人里面 选择去帮助吉米·巴恩斯 |
[04:57] | Jimmy Barnes? | 吉米·巴恩斯? |
[04:59] | The same Jimmy Barnes who killed your friend and– | 就是那个杀了你朋友 |
[05:01] | and who went insane when he saw your devil face? | 然后在看到你魔鬼之脸时 疯掉的那个吉米·巴恩斯? |
[05:04] | Throw in his rather tremendous fivehead and you’ve described him to a T. | 加上他那惊人的大脑门 你认为他超级完美 |
[05:07] | Well, I hate to tell you this, but he died a year ago in a mental hospital. | 我不想告诉你 但他一年前死在精神病院了 |
[05:11] | Yeah, I know that too. | 我知道 |
[05:11] | So I’m just gonna pop down to Hell to see him. | 我要下到地狱去见他 |
[05:14] | It’s almost easier this way, really. | 这几乎是最简单的方式了 |
[05:16] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[05:20] | So when do we leave? | 那我们什么时候出发? |
[05:34] | No, no, no, this is a terrible idea. | 不是 这是个糟糕的主意 |
[05:37] | Worst I’ve heard since some genius decided to cancel Bones. | 从某个天才决定停播《识骨寻踪》后 这是我听过最糟糕的主意 |
[05:40] | -Why? -Oh, where do I start? | -为什么? -我该从哪儿说起呢? |
[05:42] | That show was the perfect combination of procedure and banter– | 那是警察程序和幽默最完美的结合… |
[05:45] | No, I mean, Lucifer, | 不是 我是说 路西法 |
[05:46] | I’m talking about me going down to Hell. | 我是说我要去地狱的事情 |
[05:51] | Well, first and foremost, it’s never been done. | 首先 这个事情从未有人做过 |
[05:55] | Probably because mortals can’t go down there, not when they’re alive anyway. | 也许因为凡人不能去那里 至少他们活着的时候不会 |
[05:59] | I’m not even sure if you’d survive the trip. | 我都不确定你能不能在这次旅行中 活着回来 |
[06:01] | And, look, even if you did, | 听着 就算你活着回来了 |
[06:04] | the place is full of terrible dangers. | 那个地方充满了可怕的危险 |
[06:06] | It’s– it’s… | 那是… |
[06:08] | Well, it’s Hell. | 那可是地狱 |
[06:10] | So, why don’t you go home, put your feet up? | 所以回家 好好休息 我会把这个放进保险箱… |
[06:14] | -I’ll pop this back in the safe– -No! | 不行! |
[06:21] | Lucifer, | 路西法 |
[06:23] | this makes me incredibly strong. | 这个可以让我无比强壮 |
[06:27] | So, shouldn’t it help me survive a trip to Hell, you know? | 所以这不是应该帮助我度过 地狱之旅的东西吗? |
[06:32] | Well… | 嗯… |
[06:34] | Actually, yes, I suppose it would, but I’m not sure it’s worth the risk. | 我想应该可以 但我不确定是否值得冒这个险 |
[06:38] | This isn’t your problem, Chloe. | 这不是你的问题 克萝伊 |
[06:40] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[06:41] | Jimmy Barnes shot me in the chest. | 吉米·巴恩斯朝我胸口开了一枪 |
[06:44] | I almost died, Lucifer. | 我差点儿就死了 路西法 |
[06:45] | Oh, I remember. | 我记得 |
[06:47] | I hate the bastard. I mean, he truly is perfect for this. | 我恨这个混蛋 我是说 他真的完美契合现在的结局 |
[06:50] | Okay, so listen, | 好 所以你听着 |
[06:52] | if I’m meant to be God’s consultant, I should know everything, right? | 如果我注定要成为上帝的顾问 我应该知道一切 对吧? |
[06:57] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[06:59] | we– we are partners, aren’t we? | 我们是搭档 对吧? |
[07:05] | That we are. | 我们确实是 |
[07:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:09] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[07:10] | -Whoa. Right now? -There’s no time like the present. | -什么?现在吗? -现在就是最合适的时间 |
[07:13] | Okay, let’s do it. | 好吧 我们走吧 |
[07:17] | I will never get tired of that. | 我永远不会厌倦这个 |
[07:20] | -Ready? -Ready. | -准备好了吗? -准备好了 |
[07:29] | I’m back. I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[07:35] | Yeah, okay. So I held up my end of the deal, now you– | 好吧 我履行了我的承诺 现在你… |
[07:38] | Lucifer, look out! | 路西法 小心! |
[07:40] | There’s a– there’s a crazy angel here. She’s gonna kill you! | 这里有个疯狂的天使 她要杀了你! |
[07:44] | Lucifer, you’re in danger! | 路西法 你有危险了! |
[07:45] | There’s an evil, mean murder angel right here! | 这里有个邪恶、卑鄙的杀人天使! |
[07:49] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[07:50] | I’m foiling your plan. I fooled you, didn’t I? | 我在让你的计划失败 我骗了你 不是吗? |
[07:54] | You thought I’d help you kill Lucifer, but I learned my lesson. | 你以为我会帮你杀路西法 但我吸取了教训 |
[07:57] | I’m not here to help you. | 我不是来帮忙的 我是来阻止你的 |
[07:59] | -I’m here to stop you. -And how are you going to do that? | 如何阻止? |
[08:04] | -What the hell? | 什么情况? |
[08:14] | How are you doing this? | 你是怎么做到的? |
[08:16] | I’m not. | 不是我 |
[08:25] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[08:27] | You literally just– just carried me up here in your arms. | 你把我抱在怀里带到这里的 |
[08:29] | Yeah, I sure did. From Hell. | 是的 我确实是这么做的 从地狱带到这里 |
[08:32] | And now we’re in the land of the living, and you, | 现在我们在活人的土地上 而你 |
[08:36] | uh, aren’t. | 不在 |
[08:38] | Your body is worm food. | 你的身体是蠕虫的食物 |
[08:40] | You’re just a– | 你就是个… |
[08:41] | -A ghost? -Yeah. | -灵魂? -是的 |
[08:42] | W– Why didn’t you tell me this would happen? | -你为什么不告诉我事情会这样? |
[08:44] | Why didn’t you tell me you were going to betray me? | -你为什么不告诉我你会背叛我? |
[08:48] | -That’s different! -Yeah, whatever. | -这不一样 -好吧 随便吧 |
[08:51] | Anyway, clearly Lucifer’s not home. | 总之 很显然路西法不在家 |
[08:54] | But I can wait. | 但我可以等 |
[08:58] | I’d say pull up a chair, but, you know. | 我想说拉把椅子过来 但 你知道的 |
[09:20] | So, | 所以 |
[09:21] | each one of these doors leads to a different hell loop? | 每扇门都通向一个 不同的地狱循环吗? |
[09:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:29] | Oh, come on. | 走吧 |
[09:31] | It’s best not to dwell. | 最好不要停歇 |
[09:34] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[09:37] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[09:42] | That is my throne. | 那是我的王座 |
[09:47] | Wow. | 哇 |
[09:50] | -It looks so lonely. | 看起来好孤单 |
[09:53] | It was. | 确实如此 |
[09:56] | It was. | 本来在的啊 |
[09:58] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[09:59] | I can’t seem to find Jimmy’s hell loop. He should be right around here. | 我找不到吉米的地狱循环 本应该就在这里 |
[10:04] | Um, do they move? | 地狱循环会动吗? |
[10:05] | They’re not supposed to. | 它们不应该会动 |
[10:06] | Something’s off. | 有些不对劲 |
[10:43] | Don’t wanna get trapped in someone’s hell loop, trust me. | 你不会想被困在 别人的地狱循环里的 相信我 |
[10:46] | Been there, done that, stabbed my brother to death a million times. | 我去过那里 做过那种事 把我弟弟捅死了一百万次 |
[10:54] | Ah! Ah, it’s down this way. | 就在这条路上 |
[11:16] | I’m looking for Amenadiel. | 我要找阿曼纳迪尔 |
[11:20] | Just… Amenadiel. Apparently that’s it. | 就是…阿曼纳迪尔 显然就是这个名字 |
[11:23] | That’s me. | 就是我 |
[11:26] | -That’s your full name? | 那是你的全名? |
[11:27] | God-given. | 上帝所赐 |
[11:33] | I’m Officer Harris. | 我是哈里斯警官 |
[11:34] | And you thought my name was weird. | 而且你觉得我的名字很奇怪 |
[11:40] | Because “Officer” is, uh… | 因为“警官”是… |
[11:44] | I mean, I know that’s not your full name. | 我知道这不是你的全名 |
[11:45] | Why would that be your full name? | 为什么那会是你的全名? |
[11:52] | You’re here for Amenadiel’s first day of field training. | 你是来看阿曼纳迪尔 第一天在职培训的吧 |
[11:56] | -I knew you were a softy. -Shut your mouth, Ellen. | -我就知道你心肠好 -闭嘴吧 艾伦 |
[11:59] | I’m only here to learn what I can use to make fun of him. | 我是来学习 什么可以用来让我取笑他的 |
[12:03] | Who’s the brick wall? | 那个铜墙铁壁是谁? |
[12:05] | Aww, man, Sonya is his training officer? | 天啊 桑娅是他的训练警官吗? |
[12:09] | -Talk about drawing the short straw. -Why? | -真是运气不好啊 -为什么? |
[12:12] | Because she is a real hard-ass. | 因为她真的很难搞 |
[12:14] | Tough as hell. | 像地狱一样强硬 |
[12:16] | I mean, most of her trainees wash out. | 她的大部分学员都被淘汰了 |
[12:19] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[12:20] | Yep. Good luck, Amenadiel. | 是的 祝你好运 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[12:23] | -See you, Maze. | 再见 梅兹 |
[12:39] | So how are you going to help Jimmy? | 那你打算怎么帮助吉米? |
[12:42] | I mean, h-how do you help somebody who’s in Hell? | 我是说 你怎么帮助一个 在地狱里的人? |
[12:46] | That, I don’t know the answer to yet. | 这个 我也还不知道答案 |
[12:49] | Good thing I brought my partner with me, isn’t it? | 还好我带了我的搭档来 |
[12:53] | Ah! This is it. | 就是这个 |
[12:55] | Even his door was vile. | 连他的门都是肮脏的 |
[12:59] | Uh, now, remember, | 现在要记住 |
[13:01] | every hell loop is different, so we could be in for anything. | 每个地狱循环都不一样 所以我们可能会遇到任何情况 |
[13:07] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[13:09] | Well, I hope so, | 希望如此 |
[13:09] | ’cause knowing Jimmy, it’s probably quite twisted and terrifying. | 因为就我对吉米的了解 事情有可能变得扭曲和可怕 |
[13:17] | Good news is I shall be in complete… | 好消息是 我应该可以 |
[13:19] | control? | 完全掌控? |
[13:31] | Oh, wow. | 哇 |
[13:34] | -Chloe, is my chin… -Butt-like? | -克萝伊 我的下巴是不是… -像屁股一样? |
[13:36] | I was gonna say, “This amazing in real life.” | 我想说:“这在现实生活中 是如此神奇” |
[13:39] | “Butt-like”? | “像屁股一样”? |
[13:40] | So, turning into cartoons, this, uh, this isn’t normal? | 所以变成动画人物 这是不正常的吗? |
[13:43] | -Definitely | 当然… |
[13:46] | -Definitely not. -You did drive Jimmy insane. | -当然不正常 -你确实把吉米逼疯了 |
[13:49] | Maybe that’s why you had a hard time finding the door earlier, | 也许这就是你找不到门的原因 |
[13:51] | and why this hell loop is different. | 以及这个地狱循环与众不同的原因 |
[13:54] | -Oh, no. No, this is terrible! -Because you broke Jimmy Barnes’ brain? | -不对 这很糟糕! -因为你坏了吉米·巴恩斯的大脑? |
[13:58] | I’m a smoothie! Nothing, look! | 我没有那个了!什么都没有 快看! |
[14:02] | Oh, I’m sure it won’t stay that way. Right? | 我肯定这种情况不会一直如此 对吧? |
[14:06] | Right. Right. | 没错 |
[14:09] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[14:11] | Ooh-ah! This feels so weird. | 这感觉真奇怪 |
[14:16] | Wait, is this because I have Amenadiel’s necklace or– | 等等 这是因为我有 阿曼纳迪尔的项链 还是 |
[14:19] | -Or, well, because I’m a cartoon? | 因为我在动画片里? |
[14:21] | Oh, gosh, you know what? Who cares? | 天啊 你知道吗?谁在乎呢? |
[14:27] | -Oh! C-Chloe! -Oh, this is amazing! -Chloe! | -简直太棒了! -克萝伊! |
[14:32] | -Chloe! | 克萝伊! |
[14:34] | No. I can’t believe I’m saying this. | 不是 我真不敢相信自己会这样说 |
[14:35] | -But look, I think we need to focus. | 但我觉得我们需要集中精力 |
[14:39] | Hmm. Yes. Jimmy Barnes. | 是的 吉米·巴恩斯 |
[14:47] | Well, if you were wondering how to help Jimmy, | 如果你想知道如何帮助吉米 |
[14:49] | I think we have our answer. | 我想我们有答案了 |
[14:51] | You broke him, and now, you can fix him. | 你毁了他 现在你可以修复他了 |
[14:54] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[14:55] | And you know what? | 你知道吗? |
[14:57] | I think I’ve been here before. | 我觉得自己好像之前来过这里 |
[15:04] | This is the moment I crashed Jimmy’s wedding. | 就是这个时候 我在吉米的婚礼上不请自来 |
[15:08] | Right after you and I first met, in fact. | 事实上 就在我们第一次见面之后 |
[15:10] | If there is anyone here who would oppose this… | 如果这里有任何人 反对这神圣的结合… |
[15:13] | Oh, hello, this is my cue. Now get ready, Chloe, ’cause I make quite the entrance. | 这是在提示我 现在准备好 克萝伊 因为我的出场很精彩 |
[15:18] | -Speak now or forever hold your peace. | 现在就说 否则你永远保持沉默 |
[15:20] | -Excuse me! | 不好意思! |
[15:25] | Yeah, I have a problem. | 是的 我有个问题 |
[15:28] | -Jimmy Barnes. | 吉米·巴恩斯 |
[15:30] | -Remember me? | 还记得我吗? |
[15:32] | She said you tried to get her back recently… | 她说你最近想要她回来… |
[15:35] | That is quite the entrance. | 这入场真不错 |
[15:37] | Is that supposed to be me? | 那不本应该是我吗? |
[15:39] | Allow me to introduce myself. | 请允许我做一下自我介绍 |
[15:43] | -Lucifer Morningstar. | 我是路西法·晨星 |
[15:46] | Oh, that’s absurd. And his chin definitely looks like a butt. | 这太荒谬了 而且他的下巴 看起来完全像个屁股 |
[15:50] | You know what? Screw Jimmy Barnes. I’m out! | 你知道吗?去他的吉米·巴恩斯 我不干了! |
[16:05] | Probably wondering why I signed up for this. | 你可能在想我为什么要入职这个 |
[16:07] | Not really. | 并没有 |
[16:12] | Yeah, well, I have a son now. | 好吧 我现在有了个儿子 |
[16:15] | And, uh… | 然后… |
[16:18] | I wanna make the world a better for him. For everyone, actually. | 我想为他创造一个更好的世界 实际上 是为每个人 |
[16:23] | So I want you to know that I’m in it for the long haul. | 我想让你知道我要长久地待在这里 |
[16:26] | Really committed. | 这话是认真地承诺 |
[16:29] | To what, exactly? | 到底是为了什么? |
[16:33] | Well… | 好吧 为了… |
[16:35] | putting criminals away. | 为了把罪犯送进监狱 |
[16:39] | Police officer needs assistance, 594, | 警察需要支援 594号 |
[16:41] | on the corner of Barrington and 3rd. | 在巴林顿和第三大道的交叉口 |
[16:43] | 594. That’s vandalism. | 594号 这是故意破坏公共财产行为 |
[16:47] | This is car 77, right around the corner, I got this. | 这里是77号车 我就在拐角处 我来处理 |
[16:49] | Copy, 77. | 收到 77号 |
[16:59] | -Hey, Officer, what’s up? -Hey, thanks for coming. | -嗨 警官 过得好吗? -谢谢你能来 |
[17:02] | We caught a perp spraying some pretty foul graffiti. | 我们抓到一个罪犯乱涂乱画 |
[17:05] | Okay, we’ll take him. | 好 我们会带他走 |
[17:08] | It was horrifying. I’ll never look at the elderly the same way again. | 真是可怕 我永远不会以同样的方式 看待老年人了 |
[17:13] | All right, well, we’ll take it from here. | 好了 剩下的我们来接手吧 |
[17:15] | I close my eyes, and they’re still there. | 我闭上了眼睛 依旧在那里 |
[17:19] | I think they’ll always be there. | 我觉得会一直在那里 |
[17:32] | -Lucifer, we can’t just leave. -Oh, yeah? | -路西法 我们不能直接离开 -是吗? |
[17:35] | Watch my cartoon keister do just that and not the one on my bloody chin. | 看我的卡通小屁屁那样做 而不是我血性的下巴 |
[17:52] | Look, I know this makes helping Jimmy all the more difficult, | 我知道这让帮助吉米变得更加困难 |
[17:55] | but maybe it makes the goal– | 但也许这让目标… |
[17:57] | All the more worthy. You’re right. | 更值得 你说得对 |
[17:59] | Of course you’re– What are you looking at? | 你当然…你在看什么? |
[18:02] | I’m still new to this, | 我对此还是新手 |
[18:04] | but do the doors normally disappear? | 但这些门通常会消失吗? |
[18:12] | I’m sure it’s not a problem. I’ll just summon a new one. | 我相信这不是问题 我会召唤一个新的门 |
[18:20] | Nothing! | 什么都没有! |
[18:21] | Not only can I not summon the door, | 我不仅不能召唤门 |
[18:23] | I don’t feel the normal control I have in Hell. | 我感觉不到自己在地狱里 正常的控制力了 |
[18:26] | Lucifer, what are you saying? | 路西法 你说什么? |
[18:28] | -I think we may be trapped in here. | 我想我们可能被困在这里了 |
[18:36] | I won’t stand for this. | 我不能忍受这种事 |
[18:45] | H-hey– Lucifer! | 喂…路西法! |
[18:47] | Come on! | 拜托! |
[18:56] | Bloody cartoon logic! | 该死的动画逻辑! |
[19:05] | -Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[19:13] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[19:15] | Lucifer… | 路西法… |
[19:20] | Get your fingers around it. | 用你的手指抓住这里 |
[19:22] | -Just pull it down… -Wow! | 然后直接往下拉… |
[19:25] | -Ow! -That’s– Yeah. There’s nothing. Nothing down there. | 这…是的 这里什么都没有 |
[19:28] | Come on! | 快点儿! |
[19:30] | Oh, come on. | 快点儿 |
[19:31] | Right! | 没错! |
[19:37] | We really are trapped in here. | 我们真的被困在这里了 |
[19:39] | Uh, maybe not. We came here to help Jimmy Barnes, right? | 也许不是 我们是来帮吉米·巴恩斯的 对吧? |
[19:43] | Well, if we stabilize him mentally, | 如果我们稳定了他的精神状态 |
[19:44] | maybe you can regain control of his hell loop. | 也许你能重新控制他的地狱循环 |
[19:46] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[19:50] | Hey. It looks like the next loop is starting up. | 看来下一个循环要开始了 |
[19:52] | -Are you ready? -I am. | -你准备好了吗? -准备好了 |
[19:55] | Uh, did you like his chest hair? ‘Cause I could grow out a tuft like that. | 你喜欢他的胸毛吗? 我可以种一丛如果你… |
[19:57] | No, I’m good, thank you. | 不喜欢 别种了 谢谢 |
[19:59] | Right. Of course. | 好吧 当然 |
[20:01] | Right. | 是的 |
[20:20] | So, um… | 所以 |
[20:22] | you in the front. | 坐在前面那个 |
[20:24] | Baldy. | 秃子 |
[20:27] | You look strong and very ready for battle. | 你看起来很强壮 并且准备好战斗了 |
[20:31] | You look like you could kick ass, man | 你看起来很厉害 |
[20:33] | and win any fight. Criminals probably cry when they see you. | 可以打赢任何打斗 罪犯看到你来就会哭 |
[20:37] | -Listen, I know her– -No, you don’t. | -我认识她… -不对 你不认识 |
[20:39] | -Maze. -Random dude I’ve never met. | -梅兹 -这个人我从没见过 |
[20:43] | I’m sorry, I don’t know what she’s doing or why she’s doing it. | 很抱歉 我不知道她在做什么 或是为什么这么做 |
[20:46] | God damn it, Amenadiel, we had this. | 该死 阿曼纳迪尔 我们说好的 |
[20:49] | We didn’t have anything, Maze. | 我们什么都没说好 梅兹 |
[20:51] | I guess this is some crazy plan of hers to somehow make me look good. | 我猜这是她为了让我看起来很不错 而制定的疯狂计划 |
[20:55] | Well, she made you look good by committing vandalism, which is illegal. | 破坏公物是违法的 |
[20:58] | Right, but it is just graffiti, though, right? | 没错 但这只是乱涂乱画 对吧? |
[21:02] | -Right. Textbook gateway misdemeanor. | 对 小错终酿大祸 |
[21:04] | -Next up, armed robbery. | 接下来就是持械抢劫 |
[21:06] | -Ooh, that sounds nice. | 那听起来不错 |
[21:07] | -Then murder. -Been there, done that. | -然后是谋杀 -已经到那一步 尝试过了 |
[21:09] | -She’s kidding. -I don’t kid. | -她在开玩笑 -我没有开玩笑 |
[21:11] | You wanted to catch criminals. | 你想抓罪犯 |
[21:12] | So we caught one, and we’re taking her to prison. | 我们抓到了一个 这就把她送进监狱 |
[21:16] | Yeah, but that seems a bit excessive. She’s harmless. | 但这似乎有些过分 她是无害的 |
[21:20] | Mostly. | 大体来说 |
[21:31] | Once a criminal, always a criminal. | 一日为罪犯 终身为罪犯 |
[21:33] | I mean, if you don’t know that, then maybe you’re not cut out for this job. | 如果你不知道这一点 也许你就不适合干这个 |
[21:39] | Well, then I guess I’m not, because I will never think that way. | 我想我不适合 因为我永远不会那样想问题 |
[21:46] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[21:48] | -Here’s your stop. -What? | -你到地方了 -什么? |
[21:53] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[21:56] | This isn’t prison. | 这里不是监狱 |
[21:57] | A women’s shelter, seriously? | 一个女子收容所 认真的吗? |
[22:00] | Seems like you’re going through some stuff. There’s good people here. | 看起来你好像经历了些什么 这里有很多好人 |
[22:04] | They might be able to give you the help you need. | 他们也许能帮你 |
[22:08] | I thought you were supposed to be tough. What the hell is this? | 我以为你很强硬 这是什么情况? |
[22:13] | This is police work. | 这是警察的工作 |
[22:28] | -Excuse me! | 不好意思 |
[22:31] | Yeah, I have a problem. | 是的 我有个问题 |
[22:33] | -Jimmy… | 吉米·巴恩斯… |
[22:34] | All right, let’s get this absurd character assassination over with, shall we? | 好吧 让我们结束 这荒谬的人身攻击吧 |
[22:38] | You’re short, sweaty and altogether fugly. | 你个子不高、满身是汗、丑极了 |
[22:42] | Did you actually say that? | 你是那样说的吗? |
[22:43] | Well, maybe some of the details are accurate. | 也许有些细节是准确的 |
[22:46] | You’re only holding her back. | 你只会拖她后腿 |
[22:50] | -I never said that! | 我没那样说过! |
[22:51] | See? I’m being slandered. | 看到了吧?我被诽谤了 |
[22:54] | -This homunculus is a human stain. | 这个侏儒是人类的污点 |
[22:58] | Okay, that is a little abridged, but me again. | 好吧 那个被删掉了 但这句又是我说的了 |
[23:01] | Shall we interrupt this tirade? | 要不我们打断这长篇大论吧? |
[23:04] | Hmm, I mean, what is this? A wedding or a– | 我是说 这是什么情况? 一场婚礼还是一场… |
[23:07] | Uh, excuse me. | 不好意思? |
[23:09] | I’m in the middle of, uh, doing one of my performances. | 我正在进行我的一场表演 |
[23:15] | -All right, let’s do this. | 好吧 我们开始吧 |
[23:30] | Maybe this isn’t so bad. | 也许这不是那么糟糕 |
[23:46] | -That’s it! Yeah! | 就是这样!是的… |
[23:49] | Ooh, in the nuts! In the nuts. | 打他的蛋! |
[23:52] | Bingo! | 没错! |
[23:53] | Really hurt! | 那样真的很痛! |
[23:54] | Not the horns! Not the horns! | 别弄我的角! |
[23:56] | -Not the horns! -Very good, Chloe. | 很好 克萝伊 |
[24:03] | 苹果汁! 这个地方真是去***吧 | |
[24:06] | 真***该死 就算这***是个动画片 这***也该有***威士忌 | |
[24:12] | Look, if you don’t mind wrapping it up… | 如果你不介意结束… |
[24:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:26] | Very good, Chloe. | 很好 克萝伊 |
[24:31] | Jimmy! | 吉米! |
[24:33] | -Let’s chat. -It’s you. | -我们来谈谈 -就是你 |
[24:36] | You ruined my wedding. | 你毁了我的婚礼 |
[24:37] | Come on, Jimmy. | 拜托 吉米 |
[24:39] | This? This is your torture? | 这个?这个就是你的折磨? |
[24:41] | Was me interrupting your sham wedding | 我打扰了你的假婚礼 |
[24:43] | really the worst thing that ever happened to you? | 是你遭遇的最糟糕的事吗? |
[24:45] | Listen, are you sure we wanna go somewhere worse? | 听着 你确定我们要去 更糟糕的地方吗? |
[24:49] | Since this hell loop is broken, I fear the only way out is in. | 既然这个地狱循环被打破了 恐怕我们唯一的出路就是进去 |
[24:54] | We need to go deeper, get to the real source of it all. | 我们需要更深入 找到一切的源头 |
[24:57] | -Come on, Jimmy. Show me your real hell. | 来吧 吉米 让我看看你真正的地狱 |
[25:12] | Wassup, dudes? | 过得好吗 兄弟? |
[25:14] | -How you doin’, brother? -Not bad! | -过得好吗 兄弟? -还不错! |
[25:19] | -This is definitely worse. | 这绝对是更糟糕的 |
[25:32] | Dude, you almost got it. I saw it move. | 你差点就做到了 我看到那东西动了 |
[25:34] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[25:38] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[25:40] | So I can’t call for help. | 所以我没法求救了 |
[25:42] | But you know what? I don’t need to. | 但你知道吗?我不需要求救 |
[25:45] | Are you gonna run through me again? ‘Cause honestly, it kind of tickles. | 你又要从我身上穿过去 说实话 这样做很痒 |
[25:48] | No, I don’t need to, | 不是 我不需要那样 |
[25:50] | because once Lucifer gets here, it’s gonna be a bloodbath. For you. | 因为路西法一到这里 就会有一场大屠杀 为你展开 |
[25:55] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗? |
[25:56] | I mean, come on. | 我是说 来啊 |
[25:57] | The dude’s the king of Hell. He’s super strong and invulnerable. | 那人是地狱之王 超级强壮、刀枪不入 |
[26:01] | He’s basically the most dangerous being in the entire universe. | 宇宙中最危险的生物 |
[26:03] | How do you plan to fight that? | 你要如何与他斗呢? |
[26:08] | Oh, wow, you have wings. Lucifer’s got ’em too. | 哇 你有翅膀 路西法也有 |
[26:11] | What are you gonna do, fan him to death? | 你要把他扇死吗? |
[26:19] | Okay, that’s– that’s different. | 好吧 这…这有些不同 |
[26:22] | Anything else? | 还有什么吗? |
[26:24] | -Listen. | 听着 |
[26:25] | I understand that you wanna kill Lucifer. | 我明白你想要杀路西法 |
[26:29] | Hell, I tried to kill him. | 我之前也想杀了他 |
[26:31] | But I came to realize that he’s actually a really good guy. | 但我后来意识到他其实是个好人 |
[26:34] | Now whatever’s going on with you, whatever pain that you’re dealing with, | 不管你发生了什么 不管你在承受什么痛苦 |
[26:38] | let’s just– Let’s talk about it. | 我们来谈谈吧 |
[26:41] | I know what it feels like to be in pain and wanna hurt someone. | 我知道痛苦和想伤害别人是什么感觉 |
[26:47] | But the person who gets hurt the most… | 但是受伤最严重的人… |
[26:52] | it’s always yourself. | 总是你自己 |
[26:55] | Dan. | 丹? |
[26:56] | Yeah. | 怎么了? |
[27:00] | How did you almost kill Lucifer? | 你是怎么差点儿杀了路西法的? |
[27:03] | I’m serious! | 我是认真的! |
[27:05] | Me too. I think I overestimated him. | 我也是 我想我高估他了 |
[27:09] | Look, you’re clearly going through something, | 你肯定经历了什么 |
[27:11] | and all I’m saying is that I’m here. | 我想说的是 我就在这里 |
[27:13] | To listen. | 等待聆听 |
[27:16] | In that case… | 既然这样… |
[27:21] | I meant… to you. | 我是说…等待聆听你 |
[27:24] | To your feelings. | 聆听你的感受 |
[27:45] | At least we’re normal again. | 至少我们又恢复正常了 |
[27:47] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[27:50] | This hell loop is very ’80s, even for the time. | 这该死的循环太具80年代的风格了 即使是在当时也太有风格了 |
[27:54] | Ah, yabba dabba do me, the devil is back. | 真是太好了 魔鬼又回来了 |
[27:58] | Oh, is your control back too? | 你的控制力也回来了吗? |
[28:04] | No. Still nothing. | 没有 还是什么都没有 |
[28:08] | Look at the storefronts. They have no doors. | 看看这些店面 根本就没有门 |
[28:13] | Jimmy’s soul must still be on the fritz. | 吉米的灵魂一定还没有正常运转 |
[28:16] | Right. We need to find that little monster and sort this out. | 我们需要找到那个小怪物 然后解决问题 |
[28:18] | This is more than 30 years ago. How are we ever gonna recognize him? | 这是30多年前的时候了 我们要怎么才能认出他? |
[28:22] | I wouldn’t worry about that, ’cause I would know that fivehead anywhere. | 我倒不担心这个 我在哪儿都能认出那个大脑门 |
[28:28] | -Huh. -Come on. | 走吧 |
[28:41] | This isn’t the store that we followed Jimmy into. | 这不是我们跟着吉米进的那家店 |
[28:44] | Hell loops are a mélange of nightmares and greatest hits. | 地狱循环通常是 噩梦和重大打击的混合 |
[28:48] | A touch of the surreal can do wonders for the torture. Hmm. | 一种超现实的感觉 可以为折磨创造奇迹 |
[28:52] | -Hmm. -Oh, speaking of torture… | 说到折磨… |
[28:55] | Guyliner. Really, what were they thinking? | 男士眼线笔 说真的 他们在想什么? |
[29:02] | -What? -Nothing. | -什么? -没什么 |
[29:03] | All right, a toast! | 好了 让我们举杯! |
[29:06] | To Wednesday’s Child’s first single… | 敬周三的孩子的首支单曲 |
[29:09] | going platinum! | 成为白金唱片! |
[29:12] | Yeah, Wednesday’s Child. | 是的 周三的孩子 |
[29:14] | They had that one-hit-wonder, you remember? | 他们有首热门歌曲 你记得吗? |
[29:17] | Like… | 就是… |
[29:23] | Oh, what are you looking for? A clue? | 你在找什么?线索吗? |
[29:25] | Forgot. The ’80s weren’t all bad. | 我忘记了 80年代也不全是糟糕的 |
[29:27] | Guys. Come on. | 各位 拜托 |
[29:30] | I know, uh, moody is a part of your brand, | 我知道情绪化是你们品牌的一部分 |
[29:33] | but this is something to celebrate! | 但这是值得庆祝的事! |
[29:35] | This is only the beginning. | 这只是个开始 |
[29:39] | To our first success! | 敬我们的第一次成功! |
[29:41] | And so many more to come! | 还有更多成功的未来! |
[29:45] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[29:47] | About that. | 说到这个 |
[29:51] | You’re fired, dude. | 你被开除了 兄弟 |
[29:56] | What? | 什么? |
[29:58] | -What are you talking about? -I’m sorry, Jimmy. | -你在说什么? -抱歉 吉米 |
[30:01] | Your sound is so mainstream. | 你的音乐都太主流了 |
[30:04] | We… | 我们… |
[30:05] | we wanna make real music. | 我们想做真正的音乐 |
[30:09] | Truth is… | 事实是…… |
[30:11] | -…you’re only holding me back. -You’re holding me back. | -你只会拖我后腿 -拖我后腿 |
[30:16] | Is that normal? | 这样正常吗? |
[30:17] | Absolutely not. | 当然不正常 |
[30:19] | “You’re only holding me back.” | “拖我后腿” |
[30:20] | That’s one of the things the devil monster said to Jimmy in the cartoon. Remember? | 这是漫画中恶魔怪兽 对吉米说的其中一句话 |
[30:24] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[30:45] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 |
[30:47] | Yeah, well, you didn’t hear it from me, | 是的 你没听我说 |
[30:50] | but Wednesday’s Child are total frauds. | 周三的孩子都是骗子 |
[30:52] | That’s why I backed out on them. | 所以我背弃了他们 |
[30:53] | All their riffs are stolen. | 他们所有的乐谱片段都被偷了 |
[30:55] | Hell hath no fury like a record producer scorned. | 地狱的怒火比不上 被鄙视的唱片制作人 |
[30:58] | So if you wanna be gagging on legal fees for the next 20 years… | 所以如果你想在接下来的20年里 承担大量法律费用… |
[31:03] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[31:05] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[31:09] | What is your damage? | 你是怎么回事? |
[31:11] | None of that stuff you said is true. | 你说的都不是真的 |
[31:14] | We were both in the studio when they recorded “Horny Bunny.” | 当他们录《淫荡兔》的时候 我们都在录音室里 |
[31:18] | They’re even helping me with my EP. | 他们在帮我做单曲 |
[31:19] | Well, if you love them so much, why don’t you go and join them? | 如果你这么爱他们 那就去加入他们吧 |
[31:22] | This isn’t about sides, Jimmy. | 这不是偏袒谁的问题 吉米 |
[31:24] | You need to call them back. You’re better than this. | 给他们回电话 你应该做得比这样好 |
[31:29] | You’re right. I am. | 你说得对 我就是这样 |
[31:33] | I’m better than you. | 我比你好 |
[31:35] | I deserve better than you, | 我值得比你好的人 |
[31:37] | better than all of this. | 值得比这一切都好的东西 |
[31:42] | Now get the hell out. | 滚出去 |
[32:01] | So who is the woman with the guitar? | 那个拿着吉他的女人是谁? |
[32:03] | Jimmy’s first love? | 吉米的初恋吗? |
[32:05] | Maybe his first client? | 也许是他第一个客户? |
[32:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:08] | But whoever she is, she– she hurt him. | 但不管她是谁 她都伤害了他 |
[32:12] | Rejected him. | 拒绝了他 |
[32:15] | -I think I see what’s going on here. | 我想我明白是怎么回事了 |
[32:18] | Who are you? How’d you get in here? | 你是谁?你是怎么进来的? |
[32:20] | You’re afraid of being abandoned, | 你很害怕被抛弃 |
[32:22] | so you pushed her away before she could do it to you. | 所以你在她可能会抛弃你之前 把她推开了 |
[32:28] | You don’t get it. | 你不懂 |
[32:29] | All anybody ever wants from me is what I can give them. | 所有人想要的都是我能给他们的 |
[32:32] | Record deals, money, fame. | 唱片合约、金钱、名声 |
[32:34] | -Or is that all you ever offer them? | 或这就是你给的全部吗? |
[32:36] | You’re trying so hard to be what you think they desire, | 你想成为他们想要的人 |
[32:39] | but that’s not what’s important, Jimmy. | 但那都并不重要 吉米 |
[32:43] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[32:45] | what is it you truly desire? | 你真正的渴望是什么? |
[32:49] | -I… -Yeah. | -我… -没错 |
[32:54] | I don’t want her to go. | 我不想让她走 |
[32:59] | Well, then, for once, go after her. | 好吧 那就这一次 去追她吧 |
[33:25] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[33:26] | Look. | 你看 |
[33:35] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[33:37] | You helped him. | 你帮助了他 |
[33:38] | Did I? | 我吗? |
[33:39] | Well, the door’s back. | 门回来了 |
[33:42] | That must mean Jimmy’s fixed. | 那一定意味着吉米被治好了 |
[33:44] | But we still don’t know who that mystery woman is. | 但我们还是不知道那个神秘女人是谁 |
[33:47] | We still don’t know what’s at the heart of his torment. | 我们仍然不知道他痛苦的根源是什么 |
[33:51] | You really wanna see this through, huh? | 你真的想坚持到底吗? |
[33:56] | I think I have to. | 我觉得我必须这样做 |
[34:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:11] | Is that Jimmy? | 那是吉米吗? |
[34:14] | That cartoon. | 那个动画片 |
[34:16] | Well, the style is quite familiar. | 风格很相近 |
[34:19] | This must be the heart of his torture. | 这一定是折磨他的核心所在 |
[34:27] | Oh, she’s his mother. | 她是他妈妈 |
[34:31] | Just watch your cartoons, Jimmy, and everything will be fine. | 看你的动画片就行 吉米 一切都会好的 |
[34:36] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[34:58] | He’s only holding you back. | 他只会拖你后腿 |
[35:30] | She never came back, did she? | 她再也没回来 对吧? |
[35:37] | How long did he sit here? | 他在这里坐了多久? |
[35:39] | Hours? Days? | 几小时?几天? |
[35:41] | Poor Jimmy. | 可怜的吉米 |
[35:43] | He must have felt so alone. | 他一定感到很孤独 |
[35:50] | -Child Protective Services! | 儿童保护服务处! |
[35:55] | Come on! | 走吧! |
[35:56] | -No! No! -Come with us! | -不要! -一起走! |
[35:57] | Please! I can’t leave! If I leave, my mom won’t be able to find me! | 拜托!我不能走! 否则我妈妈就找不到我了! |
[36:01] | She’s coming back! | 她会回来的! |
[36:03] | -Please! Don’t! -Come on! | -拜托!不要! -走吧! |
[36:04] | -She’s coming back! Please! | 她会回来的!拜托! |
[36:06] | -Stop! | 停! |
[36:11] | Wait. Do you have your control back? | 等等 你重新能控制了吗? |
[36:22] | Apparently so. | 显然是这样的 |
[36:31] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[36:34] | I can’t get you out of Hell. | 我不能把你从地狱里救出来 |
[36:36] | Only you can do that. | 只有你自己才能做到 |
[36:38] | I’m not even sure if you deserve to get out of here after what you’ve done. | 我都不确定在你做了那些事之后 你是否该从地狱出来 |
[36:42] | But… | 但… |
[36:46] | I now see the pain | 我现在明白 |
[36:48] | behind the terrible decisions that you made in life. | 你做的那些可怕决定背后的痛苦了 |
[36:54] | Doesn’t excuse them, but… | 我并没有原谅那些事 但… |
[36:58] | I understand them now. | 我现在理解了 |
[37:02] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[37:05] | The cartoons. | 动画片 |
[37:07] | They’re his comfort. | 动画片是他的慰藉 |
[37:10] | It’s why he imagined them as his torture. | 这就是为什么他把动画片 想象成自己的折磨 |
[37:15] | They’re a lifeline when– when he’s scared. | 当他害怕的时候 动画片就是他的救命稻草 |
[37:57] | I came here to help you, Jimmy, | 我是来帮你的 吉米 |
[38:00] | and you told me your desire. | 你告诉了我你的渴望 |
[38:03] | -“I don’t want her to go.” | “我不想让她走” |
[38:06] | For the time being, this will… | 就目前而言 这样将… |
[38:10] | this will have to suffice. | 这样将足够了 |
[38:36] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[38:40] | -I know that was so hard. | 我知道这很难 |
[38:42] | And honestly, I cannot wait to get home. | 说实话 我等不及要回家了 |
[38:48] | But, Lucifer, before we go… | 但路西法 在我们走之前… |
[38:52] | I have to see Dan. | 我必须要去见丹 |
[38:57] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[38:59] | It’s this way. | 走这边 |
[39:13] | Huh. This is so eerie. | 这太诡异了 |
[39:18] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[39:21] | See, the whole point of this was to see if I could help someone that I hated. | 我这么做的目的 是想看看我能不能帮助我讨厌的人 |
[39:26] | But the truth is, despite everything Jimmy Barnes did, | 但事实是 尽管吉米·巴恩斯 做了那么多 |
[39:32] | I care about him now. | 我现在关心他了 |
[39:34] | -Sorry it didn’t work out. -No, no, no. That’s just it. | -很抱歉这没能成功 -不是 事情就是这样 |
[39:38] | I mean, I– I thought it was a bad thing that I grew to like Carol, | 我觉得我变得喜欢卡罗尔是件坏事 |
[39:41] | but maybe it’s like you were saying. | 但也许就像你说的那样 |
[39:44] | Maybe that was a good thing, as is this. | 也许那是好事 就像现在这样 |
[39:47] | Because if I can grow to like Jimmy Barnes, of all people… | 如果我能在所有人里 慢慢喜欢上吉米·巴恩斯… |
[39:50] | Then you can grow to care about anybody. | 你可以变得关心任何人 |
[39:52] | And if I can care about anyone, then I can help anyone. | 如果我能关心任何人 我就能帮助任何人 |
[39:58] | So, does this mean– | 所以这是否意味着… |
[40:00] | I think so. | 我觉得是 |
[40:02] | Ironically, we’re in Hell, and finally I’m ready to be God. | 讽刺的是 我们现在在地狱 而我终于准备好成为上帝了 |
[40:13] | Wait. | 等等 |
[40:14] | Where’s Daniel? | 丹尼尔在哪儿? |
[40:28] | Maze, what were you thinking? | 梅兹你在想什么? |
[40:32] | -You coulda screwed everything up for me! | 你会把一切都搞砸的! |
[40:33] | -Hey, from what I could tell, | 喂 据我所知 |
[40:36] | I am the whole reason you passed that lame reverse-psychology test, | 是我让你通过了 那蹩脚的反心理测试 所以 |
[40:40] | so you’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[40:41] | All right, listen. | 好吧 你听着 |
[40:43] | Her methods aren’t lame, okay? | 她的方法并不蹩脚 好吗? |
[40:45] | She has a high trainee dropout rate because she’s actually | 她有很高的学员辍学率 因为她想找到那些 |
[40:49] | trying to find people who are in it for the right reasons. | 有正当理由加入的人 |
[40:51] | Yeah, whatever, bro. | 好吧 随便吧 兄弟 |
[40:59] | Why would you think that I couldn’t handle myself? | 你为什么会觉得我自己处理不了呢? |
[41:03] | Is that really how little you think of me? | 你就这么看不起我吗? |
[41:05] | Don’t lay your insecurities on me. | 别把你的不安全感推给我 |
[41:08] | I was trying to help you. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[41:09] | I asked you why, Mazikeen. | 我问你为什么 麦兹肯 |
[41:11] | Honestly… | -说实话 |
[41:13] | -Why do you even care? -Because. | 你为什么在乎? -因为 |
[41:14] | Because what, because you thought it would be funny? | 因为什么 这样会很有趣? 因为你觉得我会失败? |
[41:18] | -Because you thought I would fail? -Because I’m your friend, Amenadiel! | 因为我是你的朋友 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[41:28] | And I’m sorry if I didn’t go about it in the most ideal way or whatever. | 很抱歉我没有以最理想的方式 来做这件事 |
[41:31] | I was just trying– | 我只是想要… |
[41:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:38] | Like I said, you’re welcome. | 就像我说的 不用谢 |
[41:42] | Mazikeen, I… | 麦兹肯 我… |
[41:48] | Listen. | 听着 |
[41:49] | This is important to me. | 这对我很重要 |
[41:54] | Really important, you know, so… | 非常重要 所以… |
[41:59] | Please just– | 拜托就… |
[42:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:07] | I will… not make fun of you. | 我不会…取笑你的 |
[42:11] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[42:13] | -I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[42:16] | You shouldn’t. | 你应该不相信 |
[42:19] | I checked the Silver City. He’s not there. | 我检查了亮银之城 他没在那里 |
[42:22] | Look, don’t worry. Daniel probably got lost in one of Dromos’ keggers. | 别担心 丹尼尔可能在 其中一个德罗莫的啤酒桶里迷路了 |
[42:26] | I shall pop back down, and I will find him. I promise, Chloe. | 我会下到地狱去找到他的 我保证 克萝伊 |
[42:32] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[42:33] | I’ve been looking everywhere for you. What on earth are you doing on Earth? | 我到处找你 你到底来地球做什么? |
[42:38] | Lucifer, watch out! | 路西法 小心! |
[42:44] | Finally, after all these years I’ve spent hating you for what you did to me, | 这么多年来 我一直为你对我做的事而恨你 |
[42:49] | finally I can have my revenge. | 我终于可以报仇了 |
[42:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:54] | I have no idea who you are, so… | 我不知道你是谁 所以… |
[43:00] | You’re not one of my siblings. Who are you? | 你不是我的兄弟姐妹之一 你是谁? |
[43:03] | I’m your daughter! | 我是你女儿! |