时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | *Don’t know how you do the voodoo that you do so well* | *你的魔力如此奇妙又美妙* |
[00:04] | *It’s a spell, hell, makes me wanna shoop, shoop, shoop* | *就像咒语 让我春心荡漾* |
[00:07] | *Shoop, shoop ba-doop… * | *心情徜徉* |
[00:08] | *You know you make me want to shoop* | *你让我心情好徜徉* |
[00:11] | *Shoop ba-doop, shoop ba-doop* | *好徜徉* |
[00:15] | *Shoop ba-doop, ba-doop, ba-doop* | *好徜徉* |
[00:18] | *Shoop ba-doop, shoop ba-doop…* | *好徜徉* |
[00:23] | Are you ready to talk? | 你打算开口了吗 |
[00:25] | Heck, yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:27] | This is some good stuff, man. | 这玩意可真不错 |
[00:29] | What do they call it? | 叫什么来着 |
[00:30] | Sodium pentothal. | 硫喷妥钠 |
[00:32] | – Truth serum? – Correct. | -吐真剂 -没错 |
[00:33] | Sounds good. | 真不错 |
[00:34] | Not for you, I am afraid. | 对你恐怕算不上不错 |
[00:39] | Now I’m going to ask you the same questions as before. | 我会问你跟之前一样的问题 |
[00:45] | What is your name? | 你叫什么 |
[00:46] | Guess. | 猜猜 |
[00:49] | Come on, man. I’m just kidding with you. | 得了 我逗你呢 |
[00:51] | It’s Jack Dalton. Jack Wyatt Dalton. | 我叫杰克·达尔顿 杰克·怀特·达尔顿 |
[00:53] | Wyatt’s my middle name. | 怀特是我的中间名 |
[00:54] | My dad was a big fan of old westerns, but he died recently. | 我爸特别喜欢老西部片 他最近过世了 |
[00:58] | It’s sad. I miss him. | 很难过 我好想他 |
[00:59] | Who do you work for? | 你为谁工作 |
[01:00] | Phoenix Foundation. | 凤凰基金会 |
[01:03] | It’s a covert little outfit masquerading | 是一个机密机构 |
[01:05] | as a think tank in Los Angeles, California. | 伪装成加州洛杉矶的一个智囊团 |
[01:07] | U.S. of A. | 在美国的 |
[01:09] | Home of the World Champion Chicago Cubs, | 那里有世界冠军队芝加哥小熊队 |
[01:11] | soon-to-be-champion Dallas Cowboys and lots of fat infidels. | 还有准冠军队达拉斯牛仔队 还有一堆异教胖子 |
[01:16] | Tell me about this… Phoenix. | 跟我讲讲…凤凰 |
[01:19] | Well, we’re the guys you call, you know, | 我们就是… |
[01:21] | when nut jobs like you threaten to kill a bunch of people. | 专门处理你这种想杀好多人的疯子 |
[01:25] | Who else knows about me? | 还有谁知道我 |
[01:27] | Let’s see. | 我想想 |
[01:28] | Riley Davis. | 莱丽·戴维斯 |
[01:30] | She is a firecracker. | 她是个暴脾气 |
[01:31] | She can clear your name off the planet with three keystrokes, | 她敲三下键盘就能让你在这世上消失 |
[01:34] | and there’s Wilt Bozer. | 还有维尔特·博兹 |
[01:35] | He’s new to the organization, | 他是新加入的 |
[01:37] | so you don’t really have to worry about him too much. | 你不用太担心他 |
[01:39] | Plus, they’re back in L.A. | 而且他们都在洛杉矶 |
[01:42] | There’s my boss, Patricia Thornton. | 还有我老板 帕特丽夏·索顿 |
[01:43] | She likes to go by “Director Thornton,” | 她喜欢被称为”索顿主管” |
[01:45] | but I call her “Patti,” | 但我喊她”小帕” |
[01:46] | You know, to get under her skin a little bit. | 就是想气她 |
[01:47] | You know, she’s a good-looking woman, you know. | 她很美的 |
[01:50] | No sense of humor. Zero. | 完全没有幽默感 没有 |
[01:52] | I mean, come on, you got to have a sense of humor | 人总得有点幽默感啊 |
[01:54] | about all this, right? | 笑看这一切 |
[01:55] | I mean, even Miss Terrorist, Mrs. Terrorist– | 就算是恐怖分子小姐…太太 |
[01:58] | she must crack a smile every now and then, right? | 她也偶尔会笑笑吧 |
[02:00] | Is that everyone? | 就这些了吗 |
[02:02] | No. No, there’s one more. | 不 还有一个 |
[02:05] | He’s my boy– MacGyver. | 他是我的好哥们 麦凯弗 |
[02:09] | Dude is so smart. | 他很聪明 |
[02:10] | He’s the smartest guy I’ve ever met in my life. | 他是我见过的最聪明的人 |
[02:13] | Met over in the desert fighting guys like you. | 在沙漠里对付你这样的人时认识的 |
[02:17] | No, I really… | 我真的… |
[02:19] | I really love the little guy. I do. | 我很爱那小子 |
[02:21] | He’s like… he’s like a brother. | 他就像我的兄弟 |
[02:23] | And where is he? | 他在哪 |
[02:24] | – Now? – Yes. | -现在吗 -对 |
[02:26] | Well, if he’s following the plan, | 如果他按计划来了 |
[02:28] | he should be… right outside that door | 他应该…就在门外 |
[02:31] | right now. | 就现在 |
[02:35] | I mean, come on, man. | 拜托 |
[02:36] | You didn’t think he was just gonna | 你不会觉得他会 |
[02:37] | leave me in here like that, did you? | 就这么把我丢在这里吧 |
[02:38] | Hey, Mac, long hallway, last door | 小麦 长走廊 最后一扇门 |
[02:40] | – on the left marked – Shut up, | -左侧标记 -闭嘴 |
[02:40] | – “Ugly room.” – before I kill you now! | -“难看房”那个 -否则我杀了你 |
[02:41] | Copy that. Shutting up. | 收到 我闭嘴 |
[02:49] | Oh, I think that’s for you. | 应该是给你的 |
[03:20] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[03:22] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[03:23] | Ink from red pens. | 红墨水 |
[03:25] | And a bottle of chocolate sauce. | 和一瓶巧克力酱 |
[03:26] | Not the good kind, either. | 而且不是好的那种 |
[03:28] | The cheap, high-fructose kind. | 便宜高果糖的 |
[03:29] | Oh, man. It is good to see you, buddy. | 见到你可真好 伙计 |
[03:34] | Man, I-I really screwed up. I let the cat out of the bag. | 我搞砸了 我什么都说了 |
[03:36] | I told him all about the Phoenix Foundation. | 我把凤凰基金会告诉了他 |
[03:38] | Thornton’s gonna be so mad at me, right? | 索顿要气死了 是吧 |
[03:40] | Ah, it doesn’t matter. He’s going to jail. | 无所谓 他要进监狱了 |
[03:41] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:43] | All right. | 好了 |
[03:45] | – Time to go. – Hey, it’s really good to see you. | -走吧 -见到你真高兴 |
[03:47] | You, too, man. | 我也是 |
[03:49] | A big hug? | 抱抱 |
[03:50] | We’ll save it for after the flight, all right? | 等飞机落地了再说吧 |
[03:53] | I love you, buddy. | 我爱你 伙计 |
[03:54] | I love you, too, big guy. | 我也爱你 大块头 |
[04:18] | Hey, Mac… how old do you think I look? | 小麦 你觉得我看上去多大 |
[04:23] | Your age. | 就你那么大 |
[04:25] | No. I mean, how old do you think I can get away with looking? | 不 我是问你觉得我看上去能年轻多少 |
[04:27] | Don’t lie on a dating profile, Jack. | 别在约会网站简介上撒谎 杰克 |
[04:29] | You’re only setting people up for disappointment. | 你只会让人觉得失望 |
[04:31] | All right, I’m just gonna man-rupt you right there | 我要打断你了 |
[04:32] | ’cause you’re killing the vibe. | 你把气氛都破坏了 |
[04:33] | This is supposed to be fun. | 这该是件好玩的事 |
[04:34] | I’ll just finish this on my own, thank you. | 我自己写完吧 |
[04:36] | Just saying, tell the truth. | 真的 说实话就好 |
[04:38] | You’ll feel good about it. | 你会感到开心的 |
[04:41] | And a half. | 岁半 |
[04:43] | So, why the sudden interest in finding Miss Right? | 为什么突然想找真命天女了 |
[04:46] | Well, I got this weird thing about dying alone. | 我对孤独终老有些不爽 |
[04:48] | And I’ve been thinking | 我一直在想 |
[04:49] | it might be nice to see some little Jacks running around. | 如果膝下能有些小杰克也不错 |
[04:53] | All right. Next section. | 好吧 下一节 |
[04:55] | “What do you look for in the perfect companion?” | “你认为完美伴侣是什么样的” |
[04:58] | Someone who likes bad karaoke and getting shot at. | 喜欢垃圾卡拉OK和挨枪子的人 |
[05:01] | I already got you for that, sweetheart. | 这不是都有你了吗 亲爱的 |
[05:05] | Can you get that? | 你去开下门吗 |
[05:07] | I can, but I won’t. | 可以 但我不要 |
[05:08] | Are you serious? Why not? | 你不是吧 为什么 |
[05:10] | House rules. | 家规 |
[05:11] | House rules– what does that even mean? | 家规 什么意思 |
[05:13] | It means it’s your house. You got to answer the door. | 你家 你去开门 |
[05:15] | What’s the matter with you? That’s proper etiquette. | 你什么毛病 这是礼节 |
[05:16] | Now you’re Emily Post? | 你成礼节大师了 |
[05:18] | Whatever. I’m trying to teach you something here. | 随便了 我这是教你东西呢 |
[05:21] | You’re trying to make up an excuse | 你是在找借口 |
[05:22] | ’cause your lazy ass doesn’t want to get off the couch. | 你就是太懒不想从沙发上起来 |
[05:24] | Hey, if you don’t believe me, look it up. | 你不信 自己去查 |
[05:28] | I’m obviously in the middle of something, | 我显然正忙着呢 |
[05:29] | and if you wouldn’t mind getting up, that’d be great. | 你要是能起来就太好了 |
[05:31] | Okay, fine. Be a rude host. | 好吧 做个无礼的主人吧 |
[05:34] | Hey, welcome to the rude house. | 欢迎来到粗鲁之家 |
[05:37] | Can you put a little hustle into that? | 你能不能快点 |
[05:39] | You’re so bossy. | 你真麻烦 |
[05:46] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[05:48] | Hey, Jack, who is it? | 杰克 是谁 |
[05:56] | Jack, who is it? | 杰克 是谁 |
[05:59] | Hey, Mac. | 小麦 |
[06:01] | Sarah. Nice to see you. | 莎拉 见到你真高兴 |
[06:03] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[06:04] | Nikki Carpenter was a former member | 妮姬·卡朋特曾是 |
[06:05] | of your ops team, is that right? | 你们小队的成员 是吧 |
[06:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:09] | Six months ago, she escaped custody | 六个月前 她企图使用大规模杀伤性武器 |
[06:11] | after failing to deploy a WMD? | 失败被抓后又逃脱羁押 |
[06:13] | – That’s right. – And before her betrayal, | -是的 -她叛国之前 |
[06:15] | she was also your girlfriend for two years. | 曾与你交往两年 |
[06:18] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这有什么关系 |
[06:21] | Sarah found Nikki. | 莎拉找到了妮姬 |
[06:24] | We finally get to catch her. | 我们终于可以抓她了 |
[06:34] | Nine hours ago, the CIA intercepted a message | 九小时前 中情局拦截了一段信息 |
[06:36] | about a dead drop to an unknown recipient | 关于一个情报传递点 接收对象不详 |
[06:38] | being made by a woman whose alias has been traced back | 传递者是个女人 追溯其假身份 |
[06:41] | to Nikki Carpenter. | 确认是妮姬·卡朋特 |
[06:43] | I recognized the name, asked my superiors | 我认出了这名字 就问我的上司 |
[06:46] | if I could put together a team for the grab, | 是否可以组建团队去抓人 |
[06:47] | then immediately tracked down Jack and Mac | 然后离开找到了杰克和小麦 |
[06:50] | to recruit them to my op. | 来找他们加入行动 |
[06:51] | Thank you, Sarah, but Nikki’s family business. | 谢谢 莎拉 但妮姬是我们的事 |
[06:54] | We’ll go ahead and take it from here. | 接下来就交给我们吧 |
[06:56] | Like I said, it’s my op, | 我说了 这是我的行动 |
[06:58] | and because of your relationship to the suspect, | 因为你们跟嫌犯的关系 |
[07:01] | I’m offering you the opportunity to assist. | 我愿意让你们协助 |
[07:05] | And we’re super-duper grateful, but you’re still not coming. | 我们超级感激 但你还是不能来 |
[07:08] | Jack, is there a problem? | 杰克 有什么问题吗 |
[07:11] | Um, no, there’s not a problem. It’s just… | 没有 没有问题 就是… |
[07:14] | Sarah’s getting married this weekend. | 莎拉周末就要结婚了 |
[07:15] | I don’t think now is the best time for a new field assignment. | 我觉得现在她去做外勤任务不太好吧 |
[07:18] | And here I thought you just didn’t get the invitation. | 我还以为你是没收到邀请呢 |
[07:24] | Uh, we could give you guys a minute if, uh… | 我们可以给你们点时间 |
[07:26] | I got the invitation. | 我收到了邀请 |
[07:27] | Then why didn’t you respond? | 那为什么不回应 |
[07:33] | We better get moving if we’re gonna intercept Nikki. Let’s go. | 想拦截妮姬还是快点走吧 我们走 |
[07:39] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[07:41] | What the hell was that? | 你是怎么回事 |
[07:42] | – What? – I’m going. | -什么 -我一定要去 |
[07:43] | No, you’re not. I’m not gonna be responsible | 不行 我可不想承担 |
[07:45] | if something happens to you a week before your wedding. | 你婚礼前一周出事的责任 |
[07:47] | I don’t need that. | 我不可想摊上这事 |
[07:48] | Let’s give them some privacy, shall we? | 给他们点隐私吧 |
[07:52] | Damn. | 该死 |
[07:53] | It’s soundproof, too. | 还隔音 |
[07:55] | I know what this is about. | 我知道你是怎么回事 |
[07:56] | What? | 什么 |
[07:57] | Your invitation. | 你的请柬 |
[07:59] | So what about it? | 怎么了 |
[08:00] | I can see receiving it upset you. | 我看得出收到请柬让你不开心了 |
[08:02] | Look, I-I didn’t even know if I should send it. | 我都不知道是不是该发给你 |
[08:04] | Held onto it for a long time, but then I thought, | 我留了好久 但我又想 |
[08:07] | if you weren’t invited, you would be hurt. | 如果不邀请你 你会觉得受伤 |
[08:09] | At least this way, you could choose to RSVP “No.” | 这样至少你还能选择回复”不来” |
[08:13] | Instead, you just didn’t respond at all. | 但你却完全没回应 |
[08:15] | What are you really doing here, Sarah, hmm? | 你来究竟是做什么 莎拉 |
[08:19] | I mean, Nikki– she doesn’t mean anything to you. | 妮姬 她对你毫无意义 |
[08:21] | But she means something to you. | 但她对你很有意义 |
[08:23] | You’ve been thinking about me? | 你一直想着我吗 |
[08:26] | I am here | 我来 |
[08:27] | because Nikki Carpenter is a threat to national security. | 是因为妮姬·卡朋特是国家安全威胁 |
[08:31] | And it’s a great excuse to get to see Jack. | 而且是来见杰克的好借口 |
[08:34] | Do you ever think before you speak, | 你说话前都过脑子吗 |
[08:35] | or do you just say the first thing that | 还是你的笨蛋脑瓜子 |
[08:36] | tumbles through that thick head of yours? | 想到什么就说什么 |
[08:39] | Nikki’s capture will yield valuable intel that we can… | 抓捕妮姬 我们能从其口中得到重要情报 |
[08:41] | We can gather together, side by side, arm in arm, | 我们可以一起收集 肩并肩 手挽手 |
[08:46] | – just like old times. – Teaming with operatives | -就像以前 -跟了解嫌犯的 |
[08:48] | who know the suspect gives me the best chance of mission success. | 特工组队 最大化了我任务成功的几率 |
[08:51] | Yeah, and if you think about it, it gives us really… | 是啊 仔细一想 这样一来 |
[08:53] | really quality time together before you walk down the aisle… | 你结婚之前 我们能好好相处一段时间了 |
[08:56] | I’m just gonna stop you right here | 我这就打住你 |
[08:58] | before you say something we both regret, | 免得你说什么让我们都后悔的话 |
[09:00] | because you’ll be sterile, and I’ll be in jail. | 因为到时你会不育 而我要进监狱 |
[09:04] | I am just here to catch Nikki. | 我只是来抓妮姬的 |
[09:09] | So… | 那么 |
[09:12] | Sarah’s coming with us. Isn’t that great? | 莎拉跟我们一起来 多棒啊 |
[09:20] | Two hours until Nikki gets here. | 妮姬两小时后到 |
[09:23] | Secure the perimeter and take positions. | 守住周边 各就各位 |
[09:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:29] | Oh, it’s not so bad. | 还不赖嘛 |
[09:30] | You, me, walking down the aisle. | 你和我 走过教堂走道 |
[09:32] | Dads walk their daughters down the aisle, Jack. | 都是父亲送女儿走过走道 杰克 |
[09:34] | Does John know you invited me? | 约翰知道你邀请了我吗 |
[09:37] | His name’s Jeff. | 他叫杰夫 |
[09:38] | And… he thought it was a good idea. | 而且 他觉得这主意很好 |
[09:41] | What fiancé tells his bride to invite her much-better ex | 哪有未婚夫会让新娘邀她更优秀的前任 |
[09:45] | to the wedding? | 来参加婚礼 |
[09:46] | The kind that’s not insecure, and | 不像你那么没安全感的那种 |
[09:48] | thank you, Jack, for being so mature about this. | 谢谢你杰克 对此如此成熟 |
[09:51] | My mistake thinking we could still be friends. | 我真不该觉得我们还能做朋友 |
[09:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:54] | Tell me about the dress. | 跟我说说婚纱 |
[09:57] | Traditional. | 传统式 |
[09:59] | Is it white? | 是白色的吗 |
[10:00] | No, it’s black Kevlar with a comm package and an ammo belt. | 不是 是黑色防弹衣带通讯包和弹药袋 |
[10:04] | There’s no reason to be sarcastic. | 没必要说反话 |
[10:06] | Unless you’re not being sarcastic. | 除非你不是说反话 |
[10:08] | You look great in black. It’d be a hell of a look. | 你穿黑衣很漂亮 那会很美的 |
[10:10] | It’s white. | 是白色的 |
[10:11] | And you can see it if you come to the wedding. | 如果你来参加婚礼就能看到了 |
[10:14] | Oh, if I’m not dead by the weekend, I’ll certainly consider it. | 如果我活得过周末 我会考虑的 |
[10:20] | You guys okay? | 你们还好吧 |
[10:21] | Peachy. | 好得很 |
[10:22] | Okay, Mac, | 好了 小麦 |
[10:24] | I got a live satellite view of your location. | 我正通过卫星实时监控你的所在地 |
[10:26] | Copy that. Getting into position for Nikki’s arrival now. | 收到 进入位置准备迎接妮姬到来 |
[10:34] | – Hey, Mac? – Yeah. | -小麦 -怎么了 |
[10:37] | That’s you, right? | 是你吧 |
[10:37] | – Who else would it be? – Um, all right. | -还能是谁 -好吧 |
[10:39] | I’m just checking. I can’t see you. | 我就是问问 我看不到你 |
[10:41] | Is everything all right… my son? | 一切都好吧 “我的孩子” |
[10:45] | Oh, very funny. | 你真逗 |
[10:46] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:47] | and no, everything’s not all right. | 不 一切不好 |
[10:50] | I’m pretty messed up, actually. | 我其实心里挺乱的 |
[10:52] | Couldn’t tell. | “看不出呢” |
[10:54] | I just don’t know how much longer | 我不知道我还能 |
[10:55] | I can keep pretending I’m fine with all this. | 装多久我不介意这一切 |
[10:59] | This is you pretending to be fine, huh? | 你这是假装一切没事的样子啊 |
[11:01] | Yeah, uh-uh. Pretty good at hiding my feelings, too. | 对 我很擅长掩饰情绪 |
[11:05] | I know I should have told you about the wedding, | 我知道我该把婚礼的事告诉你的 |
[11:06] | but when I got the invitation, | 但我收到请柬后 |
[11:07] | I just didn’t want to think about it. So… | 我实在不想去想 所以 |
[11:10] | I threw it out. | 我就丢掉了 |
[11:12] | – I don’t even know why I did it. – Oh, you know why. | -我不知道我为什么那么做 -你知道的 |
[11:15] | We both know why. | 我们都知道 |
[11:17] | You still have feelings for Sarah. | 你还对莎拉有感情 |
[11:20] | And you don’t want her to get married. | 你不希望她结婚 |
[11:25] | I wish I could tell you to say a few Hail Mary’s | 我也希望我能说 念几次《圣母经》 |
[11:28] | and it’ll all be better, but… | 一切就会好起来 但是 |
[11:31] | it won’t. | 不会的 |
[11:32] | There’s a reason they say “Speak now or forever hold your peace.” | 那句”现在说出 否则永远沉默”是有道理的 |
[11:35] | I think maybe it’s time you told her how you feel. | 你或许该把你的感觉告诉她了 |
[11:39] | Okay, Mac, I got a vehicle approaching, | 小麦 有车来了 |
[11:41] | and our target making entry | 目标正在进入 |
[11:52] | Hello, Nikki. | 你好 妮姬 |
[11:55] | Nikki! | 妮姬 |
[12:01] | Nikki, stop! | 妮姬 站住 |
[12:03] | Wait. Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[12:07] | Take that door. | 走那扇门 |
[12:30] | Hands up. Go on. | 举起手来 快点 |
[12:35] | AP Altiora Petimus– | |
[12:37] | B7 Bravo Seven. | |
[12:40] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[12:42] | APB7 Altiora Petimus– Bravo Seven. | |
[12:44] | It’s… it’s an agency code for… | 那是暗号 |
[12:47] | It means Nikki isn’t a terrorist. | 妮姬不是恐怖分子 |
[12:50] | She’s actually a deep cover agent for the CIA. | 她是中情局的卧底特工 |
[13:03] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[13:04] | Six months ago, right before Lake Como, | 六个月前 科莫湖事件之前 |
[13:08] | I was recruited by the CIA for a deep cover op. | 我被中情局招募执行卧底任务 |
[13:10] | Really? Was this before or after you stole a deadly virus | 是吗 这是你偷走致命病毒 |
[13:13] | and tried to kill everybody with it? | 企图杀死每个人之前 |
[13:15] | That was my buy-in. | 那是我的见面礼 |
[13:16] | I had to convince the Organization. | 我得让组织相信 |
[13:18] | Releasing a WMD as initiation? | 释放大规模杀伤性武器是入会仪式 |
[13:20] | You expect us to believe the CIA approved that? | 你指望我们相信中情局同意了吗 |
[13:23] | They did. | 是的 |
[13:24] | ‘Cause I assured them Mac would never let the virus be unleashed. | 因为我向他们保证小麦不会允许病毒被释放 |
[13:30] | What’s your mission? | 你的任务是什么 |
[13:31] | There’s a mole in the U.S. Government | 美国政府有个内鬼 |
[13:33] | leaking classified intel to the Organization, | 向组织透露机密信息 |
[13:35] | keeping them one step ahead of all efforts to stop them. | 让他们永远能占有一步优势 无法被阻止 |
[13:37] | This whole thing is about a mole? | 这整件事就为了个内鬼 |
[13:40] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[13:42] | – Who’s the mole? – Someone high up in the intelligence community. | -内鬼是谁 -情报机构的高层 |
[13:45] | The closest I’ve got to ID’ing them is a code name: Chrysalis. | 我查到最接近此人身份的信息就是一个代号 蝶蛹 |
[13:48] | I was making progress, getting close to ID’ing the mole until… | 我本来有进展 很快就要发现内鬼了 但 |
[13:51] | Until they hired Murdoc to kill me? | 但他们雇了魔多克杀我 |
[13:54] | I realized the op had gone too far. | 我意识到这行动已经闹得太大 |
[13:57] | Putting people I care about in jeopardy. | 给我在意的人带来了危险 |
[13:58] | So I contacted my CIA handler and asked to be pulled out. | 所以我联络了我的中情局联络人 请求撤出 |
[14:03] | Two days later, he died in a car accident. | 两天后 他死于车祸 |
[14:07] | Since then, I’ve been on my own. | 此后 我就一直一人行动 |
[14:08] | And no one else knew you were undercover. | 没有别人知道你是卧底 |
[14:10] | No. | 对 |
[14:12] | There was no dead drop, was there? | 这里不是情报传递点吧 |
[14:15] | You let us intercept the message. | 是你让我们拦截到信息 |
[14:16] | You wanted… to get caught. | 你想被抓 |
[14:19] | That’s right. | 对 |
[14:20] | And you just got an answer for everything, don’t you? | 你对什么事都应答如流 是吧 |
[14:24] | Please. | 求你们 |
[14:25] | I can’t finish this on my own. | 我一个人无法完成 |
[14:28] | I need you to help me find Chrysalis. | 我需要你们帮我找到蝶蛹 |
[14:30] | Do you still have the key I sent you? | 我给你的钥匙你还留着吗 |
[14:32] | You know I do. | 当然 |
[14:34] | All my intel on Chrysalis is in a lockbox four hours from here. | 蝶蛹的一切情报都在距此四小时车程的一个箱子里 |
[14:38] | It’ll prove everything I’ve said. | 能证明我说的一切 |
[14:39] | Yeah, all this sincerity is killing me– she’s lying, Mac. | 这真诚的表演要我命了 她在撒谎 小麦 |
[14:42] | We’re talking about a high-level mole inside of our government. | 这可是我国政府高层的一个内鬼 |
[14:45] | If there’s even a chance she’s telling the truth, we need to know. | 如果她有一丝可能是说真话 我们都得查清 |
[14:48] | Sorry, but did you just say “And don’t tell Thornton”? | 抱歉 你刚刚说 “别告诉索顿”吗 |
[14:51] | I know I just started working here, | 我知道我刚开始在这儿工作 |
[14:52] | but isn’t this the sort of thing you’re supposed to tell the boss? | 但这种事是得回报上司的吧 |
[14:55] | Ordinarily, yes, | 一般来说是的 |
[14:56] | but if Thornton finds out, she’ll say Nikki’s playing mind games | 但如果索顿知道 只会说妮姬在操纵我们 |
[14:59] | and order us to bring her in immediately. | 并命令我们立刻抓她回来 |
[15:01] | Okay, but is she playing mind games with you, Mac? | 好吧 但她是不是在操纵你们呢 小麦 |
[15:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:05] | This “organization” of hers has been | 她这个”组织”的确 |
[15:06] | one step ahead of us at every turn. | 一直处处先我们一步 |
[15:09] | We can’t ignore the possibility Chrysalis may be real. | 我们不能无视可能真有蝶蛹的可能 |
[15:11] | Okay, I’ll see what i can dig up on that code name. | 好吧 我去查查那个代号 |
[15:13] | And I’m almost afraid to ask, | 我都不太敢问了 |
[15:14] | but what will you guys be doing? | 但你们要做什么 |
[15:16] | Going dark, and taking Nikki to the lockbox. | 消失 带妮姬去那个箱子 |
[15:20] | This is crazy. | 这简直疯了 |
[15:22] | If Chrysalis is real, whoever they are, | 如果蝶蛹是真的 不管是谁 |
[15:23] | they are really good at covering their tracks. | 他们很擅长掩藏踪迹 |
[15:25] | If I start poking around government systems trying to find them, | 如果我开始在政府系统里找他们 |
[15:28] | I might accidentally tip them off | 我可能会不小心让他们警觉 |
[15:29] | and put our guys in more danger. | 而陷他们于危险之中 |
[15:31] | Okay. I know this probably breaks four or five spy rules, | 好吧 这可能打破了四五个间谍规矩 |
[15:34] | but… if we can’t search inside the government, | 但 如果我们不能在政府内找 |
[15:39] | what if we start with someone who was inside Nikki’s Organization? | 我们能不能从妮姬组织内的人查起 |
[15:43] | No. You’re not seriously suggesting we go talk to… | 不 你不是说我们去找… |
[15:52] | Wilt. | 维尔特 |
[15:54] | Riley. | 莱丽 |
[15:55] | What a lovely surprise. | 真是意外之喜 |
[15:59] | How long has it been? | 多久没见了 |
[16:01] | Since you tried to kill us all, Murdoc? | 从你企图杀我们之后 魔多克 |
[16:04] | Not long enough. | 还不够久 |
[16:09] | You’ve lost that deer-in-the-headlights look, Wilt. | 你没有那种惊恐的眼神了 维尔特 |
[16:11] | I take it roomie filled you in on everything. | 你的室友应该什么都告诉你了 |
[16:14] | He works with us now. | 他现在跟我们一起工作了 |
[16:16] | You do know your life just got a whole lot shorter, don’t you? | 你知道这样一来你的寿命缩短了不少吧 |
[16:19] | As long as your crazy ass is locked up, | 只要你个疯子关在这里 |
[16:22] | I’ll be just fine. | 我就不会有事 |
[16:29] | I’m missing Guiding Light. | 我要错过电视剧了 |
[16:30] | So if you don’t mind, let’s cut the chitchat. | 如果你们不介意 废话少说 |
[16:32] | Tell me why you’re here. | 告诉我你们为什么来 |
[16:38] | Hey, what are we doing here? | 我们在做什么 |
[16:40] | Gathering supplies. | 收集用品 |
[16:41] | No, what are we doing here? | 不 我们在做什么 |
[16:44] | Our… job? | 工作 职责 |
[16:46] | No. No. Our job is to find Nikki. | 不不 我的职责是找到妮姬 |
[16:49] | I drive to the middle of nowhere | 我就凭一个已知叛徒的 |
[16:50] | based on a pack of lies fed to us by a known traitor, | 一堆谎言而驱车来到了荒郊野外 |
[16:52] | who’s already betrayed us, like, ten times over. | 她都已经背叛过我们十次了 |
[16:56] | Yeah, Jack, I know what it looks like. | 杰克 我明白这情况不太好 |
[16:58] | But you can’t just ignore actual intel | 但你不能无视关于 |
[17:00] | – on a possible double agent in the government. – Oh, my God, | -可能政府双面间谍的情报 -天呐 |
[17:02] | you actually believe her? | 你还真信她了 |
[17:05] | Come on, Mac, we both know that she’s your kryptonite. | 得了 小麦 我们都知道她是你的弱点 |
[17:08] | She’s playing us, just like she did before. | 她在耍我们 就像以前一样 |
[17:10] | A-And Thornton’s gonna have our hide | 索顿发现我们在做什么后 |
[17:11] | when she finds out what we’re doing. | 会剥了我们的皮 |
[17:12] | – All right, then go home. I got this. – I… | -拿走吧 回家吧 我能行 -我 |
[17:14] | Yeah, that’s just crazy talk right there, | 你就说胡话吧 |
[17:16] | ’cause you know wherever you go, I go. | 你很清楚 不管你去哪 我就跟到哪 |
[17:19] | So you’re Sarah. | 你是莎拉 |
[17:21] | The Sarah. | 大名鼎鼎的莎拉 |
[17:23] | Jack used to talk about you all the time. | 杰克以前老说起你 |
[17:26] | The one who got away. | 情深缘浅的那个 |
[17:28] | Funny, I heard the same thing about you. | 有趣 我听说你也是 |
[17:31] | “The one who got away.” | “逃跑了” |
[17:34] | After trying to murder a bunch of people. | 还企图杀好多人 |
[17:38] | We’ve been over this. | 我说过了 |
[17:40] | All right? I did it for the mission. | 我那是为了任务 |
[17:41] | Don’t give me the “God and country” speech. | 少给我来”为了祖国大义”那套 |
[17:44] | You could have found another way into the Organization, | 你本可另外想办法进入组织 |
[17:46] | one that didn’t get your boyfriend shot | 不会害你男朋友挨枪子 |
[17:48] | and put millions of lives at risk. | 还陷数百万人于危险之中的办法 |
[17:50] | Even if everything you’ve told us is true– | 就算你说的都是真的 |
[17:52] | and I’m still not sure it is– | 这我还不敢确定 |
[17:57] | I don’t trust you, Nikki. | 我也不信任你 妮姬 |
[18:01] | Look… I’m just saying | 听着 我只是说 |
[18:03] | you’re wearing Nikki-colored glasses here, man. | 你戴着有色眼镜 哥们 |
[18:05] | Every time you two get around each other, | 每次你们靠近彼此 |
[18:07] | your big brain gets all mushy. | 你的聪明脑瓜都变成浆糊 |
[18:09] | She could be leading us into a trap. | 她可能是引我们走进陷阱 |
[18:11] | Yeah, that’s what the cheese puffs are for. | 是啊 奶酪球就是为这个准备的 |
[18:13] | Hey, you still got her phone? | 你还拿着她的手机吗 |
[18:15] | If I give you this phone, | 如果我把手机给你 |
[18:16] | you’re gonna be leading Nikki’s people right to our location, man. | 你会把妮姬的人招来我们的所在地 |
[18:20] | Okay, fine. It’s your funeral. | 好吧 你自己作死 |
[18:22] | Mine, too, by the way, so thanks for that. Send flowers. | 也会作死我 多谢了 记得献花 |
[18:26] | It’ll only be on for a few minutes, and… | 只会打开一会儿 |
[18:30] | it’ll be worth it… | 会值得的 |
[18:33] | because… | 因为 |
[18:40] | Now we have her code. | 这下我们知道她的密码了 |
[18:42] | No, what we have are five tries till | 不 我们是可以试五次 |
[18:44] | that cell phone wipes itself clean, | 错了手机就自动抹去数据 |
[18:45] | and four digits that could be in any order. | 四个数字可能是任何顺序 |
[18:47] | Now, I’m no mathematician– | 我不是数学家 |
[18:49] | that’s not really my strong suit– | 这方面我不擅长 |
[18:50] | but that’s a lot of numbers, brother. If you think… | 但这排列可能可不少 如果你觉得 |
[18:54] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[18:55] | Nikki’s code is my birthday. | 妮姬的密码是我的生日 |
[18:57] | See, that’s exactly why I don’t trust her. | 瞧 所以我不信任她 |
[18:58] | You two are like Taylor Swift | 你俩就像泰勒·斯维芙特 |
[19:00] | and whoever she’s dating right now– it’s… | 和她现在约会的对象 |
[19:02] | tragic, messy, and never ends well. | 悲催 乱套 没好结果 |
[19:06] | On the other hand, those are log-in codes to Langley… | 但是 那是兰利的登录码 |
[19:09] | that any… | 任何… |
[19:10] | deep cover CIA operative would have. | 中情局卧底特工都会有 |
[19:12] | Maybe Nikki’s telling the truth. | 或许妮姬说的是实话 |
[19:15] | Okay, let’s go pop her stupid lockbox, see what’s in there. | 好啊 我们去开她的破箱子吧 看看有什么 |
[19:18] | Oh, man! | 天呐 |
[19:21] | Chrysalis, eh? | 蝶蛹 |
[19:25] | I may have heard the name. | 我可能听说过 |
[19:29] | I’m just not sure I feel like helping you. | 我就是不确定我是不是想帮你们 |
[19:31] | Just say what you want, Murdoc. | 说你想要什么吧 魔多克 |
[19:33] | Money? | 钱 |
[19:34] | A window? | 窗户 |
[19:35] | Some fava beans and a nice… | 蚕豆 |
[19:37] | Chianti? | 基安蒂红葡萄酒 |
[19:40] | A book, actually. | 书 |
[19:43] | Paradise Lost. | 《失乐园》 |
[19:45] | The original print with the Doré etchings. | 有多雷蚀刻的原版 |
[19:47] | Not a second edition, not a reprint– | 不要再版的 不要重印的 |
[19:50] | original cloth. | 原版的 |
[19:53] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[19:55] | Out of print? | 绝版书 |
[19:56] | Extremely hard to find? | 超级难找 |
[19:59] | So what’s this book mean to you? | 这本书对你有什么意义 |
[20:02] | Oh, what this book means to me is inconsequential. | 这书对我的意义不重要 |
[20:05] | What matters to you | 对你们来说 |
[20:06] | is that this book is the key to unlocking my lips. | 这本书是让我开口的办法 |
[20:10] | Until then… | 你们拿来前… |
[20:41] | It’s clear up top. | 楼上安全 |
[20:43] | It’s clear. | 安全 |
[20:45] | Okay. Where is it? | 好了 在哪里 |
[20:48] | In there. | 那里 |
[21:09] | – What game are you playing? – None. | -你在玩什么把戏 -我没有 |
[21:11] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[21:13] | Chrysalis must have got here first, | 一定是蝶蛹先来一步 |
[21:14] | picked the lock and then destroyed all the evidence. | 撬开锁毁了所有证据 |
[21:17] | Did you set us up? | 你陷害我们吗 |
[21:18] | No! | 不是 |
[21:18] | Either way, we need to go– we just walked into a trap. | 不管怎样 我们得走了 我们踏入了陷阱 |
[21:22] | Get down! Everybody, down! | 趴下 所有人 趴下 |
[21:43] | What do we got, Jack? | 什么情况 杰克 |
[21:49] | Looking at, uh, two three-man teams. | 看起来是两个三人突击小队 |
[21:51] | Leap-frogging from the tree line. | 从树丛那里跳出来 |
[21:52] | They’re here to kill me for betraying them. | 他们因为我的背叛来杀我 |
[21:54] | Or maybe they’re here to kill us | 或者他们是来杀了我们 |
[21:55] | ’cause you led us into a trap. | 因为你引我们踏入陷阱 |
[21:56] | – I didn’t lead you into a trap, Jack! – Yeah, you did! | -我没有引你们踏入陷阱 杰克 -你就是 |
[21:58] | – Guys! Now’s not the time. – He’s right. | -大伙儿 不是吵架的时候 -他说得对 |
[22:01] | We’re outmanned, outgunned, and nearly out of ammo. | 我们人手和武器都不够 也快没子弹了 |
[22:03] | We need an exit. Any ideas? | 我们得撤退 有方案吗 |
[22:39] | Spaghetti? Really? | 意大利面 你搞笑吗 |
[22:40] | Eyes on the bad guys, Jack. | 专心对付敌人 杰克 |
[22:47] | Okay. Jack, open the door. I’ll roll out the stove. | 杰克 打开门 我把炉子滚出去 |
[22:49] | The explosion should knock these guys back, | 爆炸应该会震退敌人 |
[22:51] | and once that happens, run like hell for the car. | 到那时 拼命往车那里跑 |
[22:53] | Run to the car. Good plan. Anybody needs to stretch out, | 往车那里跑 好办法 有人要拉伸筋骨的话 |
[22:55] | go ahead and do it now. | 赶紧开始吧 |
[22:57] | There’s one catch. | 不过有个问题 |
[22:58] | I need someone to shoot a bullet | 我需要有人朝炉子的烤架 |
[23:00] | straight through the grill of this stove. | 打上一枪 |
[23:01] | While-while it’s rolling? | 在它滚的时候吗 |
[23:02] | Well, yeah. Only a well-placed shot will trigger the explosion. | 是的 只有精准的射击才会引发爆炸 |
[23:05] | Otherwise, no boom. | 否则没用 |
[23:06] | Right. No-no boom, no bueno. Okay. | 好吧 不爆炸没法逃 |
[23:08] | No problem. I got this. | 没问题 我来 |
[23:10] | No, no. Who says you’re gonna take the shot? | 不行 谁说让你来开枪的 |
[23:11] | I mean, we want to hit it, don’t we? | 我们得射中 是吧 |
[23:13] | That’s hilarious. Okay, uh… | 真好笑 好吧 |
[23:14] | All right, ready? Let’s do this. | 准备好了吗 开始吧 |
[23:27] | Nice shot. | 漂亮 |
[23:27] | Thanks, Jack. That was big of you to admit. | 谢谢 杰克 你承认这点真不容易 |
[23:29] | No. I was complimenting myself. | 不 我是在夸自己 |
[23:31] | Let’s move, people! Get ’em! | 快走 大家 抓住他们 |
[23:39] | Go! Go! Go! | 快 快 |
[23:45] | You’re lucky. | 还算幸运 |
[23:46] | A couple of inches to the left | 再往左偏一点 |
[23:47] | it would’ve shattered your collarbone. | 就会打碎锁骨 |
[23:51] | All right, I think we’re clear. | 我们应该安全了 |
[23:53] | I’d like to circle back to my earlier comment, | 我想回到之前的话题 |
[23:55] | about Nikki leading us into a trap. | 妮姬引我们踏入陷阱的事 |
[23:58] | If that was a trap, Jack, | 如果是陷阱 杰克 |
[23:59] | why am I the only one bleeding? | 为什么只有我受伤 |
[24:01] | She’s right. They were shooting at all of us. | 她说得对 他们朝我们所有人开枪 |
[24:03] | Nikki was a target, too. | 妮姬也是目标 |
[24:05] | I hate to admit it, but Mac’s got a point. | 虽然我不愿意承认 但小麦说得对 |
[24:06] | That was a kill squad, not a rescue team. | 那是个刺杀小队 不是营救小队 |
[24:09] | Okay, fine. Against my better judgment, | 好吧 虽然这与我的想法有出入 |
[24:11] | I will concede that it’s possible that Nikki’s telling the truth. | 我退一步 妮姬有可能说的是实话 |
[24:14] | But if there is a mole, then how did he know | 但如果真有内鬼 那么他怎么知道 |
[24:15] | where Nikki’s lockbox was? | 妮姬的保管箱在哪里 |
[24:18] | And-and while I’m asking unanswerable questions, | 虽然我问的问题没有答案 |
[24:21] | if Chrysalis destroyed all of Nikki’s evidence, | 但如果蝶蛹毁了妮姬所有的证据 |
[24:23] | what’s our next move to catch him? | 接下来我们怎么抓他 |
[24:25] | – Can you still contact Chrysalis? – Yeah. | -你还能和蝶蛹联系上吗 -可以 |
[24:27] | Operatives use a special encrypted network | 特工们用一种特殊加密的网络 |
[24:28] | to communicate with each other. | 联络彼此 |
[24:29] | – I can still access it. – Good. | -我还能登陆上 -很好 |
[24:31] | You’re gonna reach out to him and blackmail him. | 你去联系他 勒索他 |
[24:33] | With what? | 用什么勒索 |
[24:34] | He destroyed all the evidence I had against him. | 他毁了我手上所有针对他的证据 |
[24:36] | We know that; he doesn’t. | 我们知道 他不知道 |
[24:38] | You can tell him you have another copy, | 你告诉他你有备份 |
[24:39] | and he’ll have to believe you. | 他不得不相信你 |
[24:41] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[24:42] | Even if he believes she made another copy, | 就算他相信她有备份 |
[24:44] | he still has to believe she has a good reason | 他还得相信她有足够的理由 |
[24:45] | to blackmail him. | 勒索他 |
[24:47] | Well, luckily, she does. | 幸运的是 她有 |
[24:48] | Her CIA handler is dead. | 她的中情局联络人死了 |
[24:50] | Which means she can’t prove she’s been deep cover for the CIA. | 这意味着她不能证明她是在为中情局做卧底 |
[24:54] | Right. And if she can’t come in from the cold, | 对 如果她不能恢复合法身份 |
[24:56] | and the Organization wants her dead… | 而且组织要她死 |
[24:58] | Then she’d have to go on the run. | 她就不得不继续逃命 |
[24:59] | Precisely. | 正是 |
[25:01] | Which is why Nikki will offer | 所以妮姬要以二百万美金的价格 |
[25:02] | to sell the evidence to Chrysalis for $2 million. | 将证据卖给蝶蛹 |
[25:05] | And if Nikki demands to meet in person, | 如果妮姬要求当面交易 |
[25:09] | I’m guessing Chrysalis will try and show up and kill her. | 蝶蛹应该会亲自现身杀她 |
[25:12] | Oh. Yeah. Okay, I gotcha. | 这样 我明白了 |
[25:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:15] | We’re gonna use me as bait. | 我们要把我当作诱饵 |
[25:19] | We turned Paradise Lost into Paradise found. | 再难找我们也找到了 |
[25:22] | That was not easy to get ahold of. | 要拿到这本书可不容易 |
[25:25] | What led you to believe that any of this would be easy, Wilt? | 你怎么会以为这很容易 维尔特 |
[25:28] | Okay. You got your moldy book. | 你拿到了你的破书 |
[25:31] | Now tell us what you know about Chrysalis. | 告诉我们你掌握的蝶蛹信息 |
[25:37] | SA S.A. | |
[25:38] | 37 41 37, 41, | |
[25:41] | 19 11 19, 11, | |
[25:43] | 65 14 65, 14, | |
[25:46] | 96 10 10 96, ten, ten, | |
[25:50] | double zero, | 两个零 |
[25:52] | 7 seven. | |
[25:58] | What the hell is this? | 这什么意思 |
[25:59] | International bank account number the Organization used to pay me. | 组织打款给我的国际银行账号 |
[26:03] | If Chrysalis is in fact working for them, | 如果蝶蛹为他们工作 |
[26:05] | that is the account that the money will be coming from. | 那钱就会从那个账户转出来 |
[26:07] | A bank account? That’s your lead? | 银行账户 这就是你的线索 |
[26:10] | Guard. I’m done. | 警卫 我好了 |
[26:12] | – Guard… – Wait a minute, Murdoc, you can’t just… | -警卫 -等等 魔多克 你不能… |
[26:14] | Your naiveté is adorable. | 你真是天真得可爱 |
[26:17] | You made a deal with the devil. | 你与恶魔做交易 |
[26:18] | Did you really think it was gonna be fair? | 还以为有公平可言吗 |
[26:26] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[26:28] | I found the financial institution the Organization | 我发现了组织用来洗钱的 |
[26:30] | is using to wash their money. | 金融机构 |
[26:31] | Can you hack in? | 能黑进去吗 |
[26:34] | Depends on your definition of the word “in.” | 看你说的”进”指什么了 |
[26:37] | I’m on their network, | 我进了他们的内网 |
[26:38] | but I can’t get root kernel access. | 但我访问不了核心根目录 |
[26:40] | Okay. Now I just feel like you’re hazing the new guy. | 你这就有点欺负新人的感觉了 |
[26:42] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[26:43] | Well, it’s bad. | 是坏消息 |
[26:45] | Even if I could hack in, this company protects their clients | 即便我能黑进去 这公司为防止客户 |
[26:47] | from cyber theft by deleting all transaction records | 遭受网络盗窃 每隔24小时就删除 |
[26:49] | every 24 hours. | 所有转账记录 |
[26:51] | Murdoc just sold us a dead-end. | 魔多克指给我们的是条死胡同 |
[26:54] | Actually… | 事实上… |
[26:55] | maybe not. Where’s this place located? | 也许未必 这地方在哪里 |
[26:58] | New York. | 纽约 |
[26:59] | Then we’re all good. | 那就行了 |
[27:00] | U.S. Law requires financial institutions | 美国法律要求金融机构 |
[27:02] | to maintain records for three years. | 保存三年记录 |
[27:04] | Which means somewhere in that company’s HQ, | 也就是说 公司总部的某处 |
[27:06] | there has to be paper copies of every transaction. | 一定有每一笔转账的纸质版记录 |
[27:10] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道这些 |
[27:12] | My uncle used to own an accounting firm | 我叔叔以前有一家会计事务所 |
[27:13] | and my mom made me work for him… a lot. | 我妈让我给他干了不少活 |
[27:16] | Wasted many a summer filing. | 浪费了我不少暑假时光 |
[27:19] | Well, when this helps us bring down the mole, | 如果能帮我们扳倒那个内鬼 |
[27:20] | remind me to thank your mom. | 提醒我感谢你妈 |
[27:24] | This is the location you trust for the sting? | 你觉得这地方适合诱捕吗 |
[27:26] | Absolutely. Clear lines of sight | 当然 每一个出入口 |
[27:28] | to every entry and exit, plenty of cover. | 视线清晰 有充分的掩护 |
[27:30] | And this way, if we get double-crossed again, | 这样 即使我们再次被出卖 |
[27:33] | we do it in style. | 我们也输得漂亮 |
[27:35] | Hey, there… | 你好 |
[27:37] | Charles. My friends and I need a room for the night. | 查尔斯 我和我朋友们需要一间房过夜 |
[27:48] | Had to be the honeymoon suite. | 为什么非得是蜜月套房 |
[28:01] | So, how do we contact Chrysalis, anyways? | 我们到底怎么联系蝶蛹 |
[28:03] | You don’t have a computer. | 你们没有电脑 |
[28:04] | Sure we do. I’m good with a keyboard, remember? | 当然有 我精于使用键盘 记得吗 |
[28:09] | What do you want the message to Chrysalis to say? | 给蝶蛹的信息要怎么写 |
[28:13] | The lockbox was a copy. | 密码箱是复制品 |
[28:15] | If you want the originals, | 如果想要原件 |
[28:16] | price is $2 million. In person. | 一共两百万美金 当面交易 |
[28:18] | Non-negotiable. | 没得商量 |
[28:21] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:22] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[28:23] | Now we wait. | 等着 |
[28:49] | Between us, we have about three, | 我们大概有三个 |
[28:52] | three and a half clips. | 三个半弹夹 |
[28:53] | Give or take a round. | 误差不超过一发 |
[28:55] | So we’re running low then. | 这么说 我们弹药不足了 |
[28:57] | Yeah. Yeah, we’re running low. | 是啊 弹药不足了 |
[29:00] | Not Naples low, but low. | 虽然不像在那不勒斯时那么少 但也是很少 |
[29:03] | You remember Naples? | 你记得那不勒斯吗 |
[29:07] | Of course I remember Naples. | 我当然记得 |
[29:08] | That’s where you bet me | 就是在那里你和我打赌说 |
[29:09] | you’d save my life more times than I’d save yours. | 你救我的次数会多于我救你 |
[29:11] | And I believe I won that bet, didn’t I? | 那次打赌我赢了 对吧 |
[29:14] | You absolutely did not. | 当然不对 |
[29:16] | We were tied… and then I pulled you out of that Jeep | 我们打成平手了 在车被轻机枪扫射前 |
[29:19] | before the Minigun shredded it. | 我把你拉了出去 |
[29:21] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. That’s right. | 对 没错 |
[29:23] | I still owe you dinner in Positino, don’t I? | 在波西踢诺 我还欠你一顿饭 对吧 |
[29:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:29] | Positano. | 是波西塔诺 |
[29:31] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[29:34] | It’s never too late, you know, Sarah. | 我随时可以 莎拉 |
[29:38] | I, um… | 我… |
[29:41] | Positano’s where Jeff’s taking me on our honeymoon. | 波西塔诺是杰夫要带我度蜜月的地方 |
[29:47] | That’s great. | 挺好 |
[29:49] | No, it is, you know? | 真的挺好 |
[29:50] | You-you always wanted to go there. | 你一直想去那里 |
[29:54] | I wanted to go there with you. | 我本想和你一起去 |
[30:21] | I should… go inside and check the windows. | 我应该…进去检查窗户 |
[30:27] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -嗯 -是 |
[30:29] | Sounds like a… a good idea. | 听起来… 是个好主意 |
[30:36] | Or we could just stay on this balcony forever. | 我们也可以永远待在这个阳台上 |
[31:01] | Sorry. But I got to do it or it’s gonna get infected. | 抱歉 我必须给你换纱布 不然会感染 |
[31:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:10] | Mac, I never got a chance to tell you that I’m sorry. | 小麦 我一直没机会向你道歉 |
[31:17] | I never meant for you to get hurt. | 我从没想过要伤害你 |
[31:24] | I wanted to tell you. | 我本想告诉你的 |
[31:25] | I just thought about telling you so many times. | 有好多次都想告诉你 |
[31:30] | It’s the hardest op I’ve ever worked. | 这是我迄今遇到最难的任务 |
[31:35] | I could pretend I turned, | 我可以假装叛变 |
[31:37] | I could pretend I didn’t care… | 也可以假装不关心 |
[31:44] | but I couldn’t pretend that I stopped loving you. | 但我假装不了对你的爱意 |
[32:06] | Are you sure this is gonna work? | 你确定这能行吗 |
[32:08] | Oh, hell no. | 当然不确定 |
[32:09] | I’ve never done anything like this before. | 我以前从没这么做过 |
[32:10] | But, in theory, it should, as long as you’re 100% sure | 但理论上 应该能行 只要你确定 |
[32:13] | the employee ID photos you stole off their network | 你从他们网上偷来的员工身份照 |
[32:16] | belong to people who still work here. | 属于仍在这里工作的人 |
[32:17] | Yes. They still work here, but I’m not 100% sure | 对 他们仍在这里工作 但我不确定 |
[32:20] | the e-mail I sent them saying the office is closed | 告诉他们办公室在进行密闭杀虫的邮件 |
[32:22] | for fumigation will keep them away. | 能不能起到效果 |
[32:25] | – Is it always this itchy? – Yes. | -一直都这么痒吗 -是 |
[32:27] | But don’t scratch. | 但别抓 |
[32:29] | No way to explain why your chin fell off. | 要是你下巴掉下来 可没法解释 |
[32:33] | Hold still. | 站好别动 |
[32:43] | Have a nice day. | 祝二位工作愉快 |
[32:51] | An hour late. | 晚了一小时 |
[32:53] | Whoever Chrysalis is, | 不论蝶蛹是谁 |
[32:54] | punctuality isn’t one of his strong suits. | 守时可不是他的强项 |
[32:57] | Anybody want to take bets on what this dude looks like? | 有人想赌赌看这人长什么样吗 |
[33:01] | Don’t worry, Mac, | 别担心 小麦 |
[33:02] | if he’s a big fella, | 如果是个大块头 |
[33:03] | I’ll take him. | 就交给我来对付 |
[33:04] | I got a lot of sleep last night. | 我昨晚睡了很长时间 |
[33:06] | What is that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:07] | Nothing. You just looked a little tired this morning. | 没什么 你今早看起来挺疲惫的 |
[33:10] | Like you didn’t do too much sleeping. | 像是没怎么睡觉 |
[33:12] | Jack, let’s keep this line open | 杰克 还是在通讯里说些 |
[33:14] | for mission critical communication. | 和任务有关的话题吧 |
[33:16] | I second that. | 我同意 |
[33:17] | Yeah, sorry, Nikki, | 抱歉 妮姬 |
[33:18] | you don’t get a vote. | 没你的事 |
[33:24] | Okay. Here we go again. | 又是这样 |
[33:26] | Come on, let’s go. | 开始行动 |
[33:27] | Let me see your hands! | 举起手来 |
[33:28] | Go! This way! | 这里 |
[33:30] | I thought she told him to come alone. | 她不是叫他单独来吗 |
[33:32] | I did. | 我是啊 |
[33:33] | Wait, we know these guys. | 等等 这些人我们认识 |
[33:35] | They work for us at the Phoenix. | 他们是凤凰基金会的人 |
[33:37] | What the hell’s going on? | 这到底怎么回事 |
[33:42] | MacGyver! | 麦凯弗 |
[33:43] | Dalton! | 达尔顿 |
[33:44] | Whatever this is… | 不管你们在搞什么… |
[33:47] | it’s over. | 都结束了 |
[34:00] | Okay, I hacked this door and their security cams | 我黑进了这扇门以及他们的监控 |
[34:02] | to cover our tracks. | 来掩盖我们的行踪 |
[34:05] | But that’s where the hacking ends. | 但我能做的也只有这些了 |
[34:07] | So, what’s your plan for finding | 那你打算怎么在这么多文件里 |
[34:10] | the Organization’s financial records in all of this? | 找到组织的财务报表 |
[34:12] | I don’t have one. | 我不知道 |
[34:14] | But this is literally why everything is digitized nowadays. | 但这就是为什么现在的东西都数字化了 |
[34:17] | You can’t run a keyword search on a box of files. | 因为你没法对纸箱里的文件进行关键词搜索 |
[34:20] | You can’t, but I can. | 你不行 但我可以 |
[34:23] | I may not be much of a spy yet, | 我虽然还不是个够格的间谍 |
[34:25] | but I was one hell of an accounting file clerk. | 但我曾是会计档案管理员 |
[34:27] | I’m about to show this terminal digit filing system who’s boss. | 我要给数字档案系统点颜色看看 |
[34:31] | A’ight. | 好了 |
[34:33] | Two hours ago, Phoenix intercepted six encrypted messages | 两小时前 凤凰截获了妮姬和组织间来往的 |
[34:36] | between Nikki and her Organization. | 六条加密信息 |
[34:38] | This whole mole hunt has been a ruse | 这次内鬼抓捕行动就是场骗局 |
[34:40] | cooked up to waste government resources, | 旨在浪费政府资源 |
[34:43] | destroy the careers of three top agents. | 将三名顶尖特工的事业毁于一旦 |
[34:45] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[34:46] | Chrysalis could have faked those texts… | 那些信息可能是蝶蛹伪造的… |
[34:47] | There is no Chrysalis, man. | 根本没有蝶蛹这个人 |
[34:48] | Didn’t you hear what Patti just said? | 你没听到小帕刚才说的吗 |
[34:50] | Nikki’s been lying to us the whole time, | 妮姬跟以前一样 |
[34:51] | just like she did before. | 一直在骗我们 |
[34:53] | So just how screwed are we? | 我们麻烦多大 |
[34:54] | All I know is Nikki is going to prison. | 我只知道 妮姬会被关进大牢 |
[34:57] | As for you three… | 至于你们三个… |
[34:59] | I would postpone your wedding, Agent Adler. | 我劝你推迟你的婚礼 艾德勒探员 |
[35:01] | You’ll be in mandatory debriefing for weeks. | 你将进行数周的强制性汇报 |
[35:04] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[35:07] | My first official mission, and it was a success. | 我第一次正式任务就完成得很成功 |
[35:10] | I can’t wait to tell Jack and… | 我等不及要告诉杰克和… |
[35:13] | Mac. | 小麦 |
[35:17] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[35:18] | Nikki was lying. There is no mole. | 妮姬说了谎 根本没有内鬼 |
[35:20] | Nah. That’s impossible. | 不 这不可能 |
[35:22] | Trust me, tried that. Didn’t work. | 相信我 我们试过了 一无所得 |
[35:24] | No, Bozer’s right. There is a mole. | 不 博兹说得对 确实有个内鬼 |
[35:26] | We found proof. | 我们有证据 |
[35:27] | The Organization has been paying someone | 组织一直在付钱给某个人 |
[35:29] | under an alias established by the U.S. Government | 这人用的还是美国政府麾下的假名 |
[35:31] | for at least three years. | 至少有三年了 |
[35:33] | We just don’t know who it is yet. | 我们只是还没弄清这人是谁 |
[35:34] | You’re making my brain hurt. | 听得我头疼 |
[35:36] | If there really is a Chrysalis, | 如果蝶蛹确有其人 |
[35:37] | then how come nobody showed up to our sting? | 那为何在诱捕行动中没人出现呢 |
[35:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:42] | I think I just figured out who the mole is. | 我好像知道这个内鬼是谁了 |
[35:51] | I just got word from Oversight. | 上面刚刚发话了 |
[35:53] | They’re coming in person to discuss your situation. | 他们将亲自过来商讨你们的情况 |
[35:56] | I’m afraid I won’t be allowed to see you again afterward, | 恐怕以后我没法再见你们了 |
[35:58] | so I… | 所以我… |
[35:59] | I wanted to wish you both good luck. | 我想要祝你们好运 |
[36:01] | Good luck. | 祝我们好运 |
[36:03] | That’s-that’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[36:05] | We were about to say the same thing to you. | 我们也正打算祝你好运呢 |
[36:09] | Oversight is coming, | 上面的确要来 |
[36:11] | but not for us. | 但不是冲我们来的 |
[36:20] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[36:21] | Well, you were right, Patti. | 你说得对 小帕 |
[36:23] | We screwed up. Big-time. | 我们确实遇到大麻烦了 |
[36:26] | Disobeying orders, harboring a fugitive. | 违抗命令 包庇逃犯 |
[36:29] | But you did get one thing very wrong. | 但你有件事说错了 |
[36:32] | Our sting operation worked. | 我们的诱捕行动奏效了 |
[36:33] | Someone did show up. | 确实有人现身了 |
[36:35] | You. | 就是你 |
[36:37] | Ever since Nikki escaped, | 自从妮姬逃跑后 |
[36:38] | you’ve been trying to keep me from going after her. | 你一直试图阻止我追捕她 |
[36:41] | You said, “Let other agents handle it.” | 你说 “交给其他特工处理” |
[36:42] | I was concerned for you. | 那是因为我很担心你 |
[36:44] | You were being emotionally compromised. | 你被感情冲昏了头脑 |
[36:46] | And then there was the cookout at the cabin. | 还有小木屋的突袭 |
[36:48] | That was a lot of fun. | 这就有意思了 |
[36:49] | We took great pains to make sure | 我们费尽周折 |
[36:51] | we weren’t being tracked or followed. | 确保没有暴露踪迹或被人跟踪 |
[36:52] | And I’m pretty good at that. | 我还是挺相信自己能力的 |
[36:55] | Yeah, we all are. | 我们都是 |
[36:56] | But you could’ve been listening in | 但当小麦打来告诉我们 |
[36:57] | when Mac called us about the evidence in Nikki’s lockbox. | 证据在妮姬箱子里的时候 你却是可以监听到的 |
[37:00] | And… | 而且 |
[37:01] | when I turned on Nikki’s phone at the gas station, | 我在加油站把妮姬的手机开机之后 |
[37:04] | our current location popped up on Phoenix’s radar. | 我们的所在位置就会出现在凤凰基金会的雷达上 |
[37:07] | Your radar. | 也就是你的雷达 |
[37:09] | Just for a moment. | 才没过多长时间 |
[37:10] | We were still a few hours away from the cabin. | 我们离小屋还有几个小时的车程 |
[37:12] | So not many people could’ve guessed where we were headed. | 所以应该没几个人能猜到我们要去哪 |
[37:15] | Only other person that knew our history there was you. | 唯一知道我俩恋爱史的就是你 |
[37:18] | So you sent operatives from the Organization | 所以你就派了组织里的特工 |
[37:20] | to destroy Nikki’s evidence before we got there. | 赶在我们之前 毁掉妮姬身份的证据 |
[37:22] | I can’t believe you’re buying into this conspiracy theory | 真不敢相信 这种阴谋论你也信 |
[37:25] | without even a shred of proof. | 你连证据都没有 |
[37:27] | But we do have proof. | 我们还真有证据 |
[37:30] | Riley? | 莱丽 |
[37:30] | The Organization has wired millions | 组织给一个开曼群岛的银行账户 |
[37:32] | into a Cayman Islands bank account, | 汇了几百万美金 |
[37:34] | which we traced to a holding company | 据此我们追踪到一家控股公司 |
[37:35] | which led to an alias. | 然后发现了一个假名 |
[37:37] | And a little birdie at the NSA told me that that alias | 国安局的线人告诉我 |
[37:40] | belongs to you. | 这个假名是你的 |
[37:42] | You are Chrysalis. | 你就是蝶蛹 |
[37:43] | Turns out Nikki was telling the truth the whole time. | 一直以来 妮姬说的都是实话 |
[37:46] | The only person lying was you. | 说谎的人是你 |
[37:57] | Patricia Thornton, | 帕特丽夏·索顿 |
[37:59] | you have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[38:01] | I know my damn rights. | 我知道我的权利 |
[38:02] | Then let’s go. | 那我们就直接走吧 |
[38:11] | I’m gonna just come out and say it. | 我得出来说两句了 |
[38:13] | That was some freaky, dark side, Snowden stuff right there. | 这也太阴了吧 玩斯诺登那一套 |
[38:18] | I didn’t know Thornton as long as you guys did, | 虽然我认识索顿的时间没你们长 |
[38:20] | but I never thought she’d be arrested for treason. | 但我从没想过她会因为叛国被捕 |
[38:22] | What in the world would make her do something like this? | 到底是什么能让她做出这种事 |
[38:24] | Money. Ideology. | 利欲熏心 心术不正 |
[38:26] | Nah, I think it’s a mixture of both, | 应该都有吧 |
[38:28] | with a whole lot of disillusionment thrown in. | 再加上被现实打败 幻想破灭 |
[38:31] | She’s smart. She’s not gonna say anything. | 她很精明 不会开口 |
[38:33] | So we may never know the truth. | 所以我们可能永远不会知道真相 |
[38:35] | So instead of Nikki being a traitor for a few months | 几个月来 我一直错怪妮姬是叛徒 |
[38:38] | and me not knowing, it was Thornton for a few years. | 而真正的叛徒索顿 已经为非作歹好几年 |
[38:41] | Don’t feel bad. None of us had a clue. | 别自责 我们都不知道 |
[38:43] | Yeah. That’s a lot worse. | 这显然更糟糕 |
[38:45] | But at least we caught Thornton, right? | 但至少我们抓住她了 是吧 |
[38:47] | So… partial credit? | 所以… 有一半的功劳 |
[38:50] | I think there’s more guilt than credit | 应该是自责 |
[38:52] | going around on this one, Bozer. | 大过功劳吧 博兹 |
[38:55] | Any idea what happens now? | 她接下来会怎么样 |
[38:57] | That’s up to Oversight. | 看上面的意思了 |
[39:05] | Maybe Oversight can help you figure that one out. | 也许上面也能帮你把这个问题理清 |
[39:07] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[39:16] | Hey. | 你好 |
[39:18] | “Hey”? | “你好” |
[39:19] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[39:20] | You always did have a way with words, Mac. | 你以前可会说话了 小麦 |
[39:23] | You got me shot, | 你让我吃了枪子儿 |
[39:24] | broke my heart, made me feel like I was crazy, | 伤了我的心 让我以为自己疯了 |
[39:28] | and now you’re gonna make fun of me? | 现在你又来拿我寻开心 |
[39:29] | And I’m really gonna enjoy it. | 我很享受这样呢 |
[39:34] | So, what’s your current status? | 那你现在打算怎么办 |
[39:36] | I mean, are you gonna be joining us? | 要加入我们吗 |
[39:39] | Not until the job’s done. | 我得先完成卧底任务 |
[39:41] | You got Thornton. | 你都抓住索顿了 |
[39:42] | My assignment was to take down the Organization, | 我的任务是搞垮整个组织 |
[39:44] | not just the mole. | 仅仅揪出一个内鬼并不够 |
[39:46] | But we’re not really talking about work, are we? | 但其实你想说的不是工作吧 |
[39:50] | I’d say we should go to the cabin | 我虽然想提议周末一起去小屋 |
[39:51] | for a little weekend getaway, | 给自己放个假 |
[39:52] | but… it’s full of bullet holes now. | 但屋子现在应该都是弹孔了吧 |
[39:55] | And it needs a new stove. | 还得换个新炉子 |
[39:58] | Maybe we just take it one day at a time, | 也许我们也可以慢慢来 |
[40:02] | see how that goes. | 顺其自然 |
[40:13] | Whatever happens, | 无论如何 |
[40:15] | we’ll always have Cairo. | 我会永远记得这次经历 |
[41:01] | Please be seated. | 请诸位就座 |
[41:04] | Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today | 各位 我们今天聚集于此 |
[41:07] | to join in the sight of God Sarah and Jeff | 在上帝的祝福下 |
[41:11] | in the holy bonds of matrimony. | 一同见证莎拉和杰夫 喜结连理 |
[41:12] | You okay, man? | 你还好吗 |
[41:15] | We can split anytime you want. | 你想走 我们随时可以走 |
[41:18] | Man, I been shot at by terrorists, | 哥们 我被恐怖分子的子弹打中过 |
[41:20] | tortured on three different continents, | 在三个洲受过严刑拷问 |
[41:21] | and landed a plane with no wings and no engine. | 还驾驶一架没了机翼和发动机的飞机着陆 |
[41:24] | I ain’t fleeing some wedding | 区区一个婚礼 |
[41:26] | just ’cause I’m… a little uncomfortable. | 我才不会因为一点点不自在就逃走 |
[41:31] | And now, if anyone can show just cause | 此时此刻 如果在座诸位 |
[41:34] | why these two may not be joined, | 对二位的结合有任何异议 |
[41:37] | they may speak now or forever hold their peace. | 你可以选择现在说出 或永远保持缄默 |
[41:45] | Then, by the power vested in me, | 根据上帝赋予的神圣权力 |
[41:48] | I now pronounce you | 我现在宣布 |
[41:51] | husband and wife. | 你们结为夫妻 |
[42:27] | Can I be honest with you, man? | 我能说句实话吗 |
[42:29] | Of course. | 当然 |
[42:31] | This week has sucked for me, man. | 对我来说这周真是糟透了 |
[42:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:40] | Yeah, it has. | 确实够糟 |
[42:43] | Want to go order pizza and watch Die Hard? | 想不想点个披萨看《虎胆龙威》 |
[42:46] | O.G. or the sequels? | 第一部还是续集 |
[42:47] | O.G. I know how much you like the original. | 第一部 我知道你最爱第一部了 |
[42:49] | Yeah, yeah. Welcome to the party, pal. | 当然了 第一部最棒了 |