时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Matty? No, no, no. | 马蒂 不不不 |
[00:08] | I need help breaking into Matty Webber’s personal safe. | 我需要有人帮我撬开马蒂·韦伯的保险柜 |
[00:10] | We’re gonna have to make this look like an old-fashioned smash and grab. | 那就把屋里弄得像是典型的打砸抢现场好了 |
[00:13] | This is Matty’s unredacted personnel file. | 这是马蒂未被涂黑加密的完整档案 |
[00:16] | Matty lied to me. She did know my father. | 马蒂骗了我 她确实认识我爸 |
[00:26] | This isn’t my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[00:27] | I never said it was. | 我没说是啊 |
[00:29] | You didn’t have to say it out loud. | 你不用明说 |
[00:30] | I can tell by the look on your face. | 你的表情就是那个意思 |
[00:34] | See? | 瞧见没 |
[00:35] | There it is again– that look. | 又是一脸嫌弃 |
[00:37] | – You do blame me. – For what? | -你确实怪我 -怪你什么 |
[00:39] | Sneezing at the exact moment we were gonna grab Sergei, | 我们正抓塞尔盖 结果我打喷嚏了 |
[00:41] | turning what should have been an easy extraction | 把简单的一次抓人行动 |
[00:43] | into whatever-whatever this is? | 搞成这么棘手了吗 |
[00:44] | If I’m sneezing, | 我打喷嚏 |
[00:44] | it’s ’cause you made me wear this stupid camouflage suit. | 也是因为你让我穿这个破隐蔽服 |
[00:47] | You know I’m allergic to oak. | 你知道我对橡树过敏 |
[00:48] | Which is why I didn’t use oak in the suit. | 所以我没用橡树做这件衣服 |
[00:49] | Well, then, it’s got to be something else, then, I’m a… | 那肯定是用了别的材质… |
[00:53] | At this point, you should just take it off. | 已经到这会儿了 你就直接脱了吧 |
[00:55] | Riley. | 莱丽 |
[00:56] | Where are you at? He’s getting away. | 你在哪儿 他要逃跑了 |
[00:58] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[00:59] | On your six, Jack. | 在你后面 杰克 |
[01:01] | I’m trying to get this guy before he goes off the road. | 我想趁他偏离主路之前 抓住他 |
[01:22] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Get down. | 等下等下 下来 |
[01:24] | Get down from there. Don’t climb that. | 别爬上去 别爬上去 |
[01:25] | – Don’t climb that. – What? | -别爬 -怎么了 |
[01:26] | Look around you. | 你自己看看标识 |
[01:27] | Okay, I don’t speak Ukrainian, | 我不懂乌克兰语 |
[01:28] | but this sign, in any language, is bad news. | 但这个标识在哪儿都不是好事 |
[01:31] | Where are we right now? | 我们这是在哪儿 |
[01:34] | – Chernobyl. – Chernobyl? | -切尔诺贝利 -切尔诺贝利 |
[01:36] | Nobody told me we were going to Chernobyl. | 没人告诉我要去切尔诺贝利啊 |
[01:38] | I guess it would make sense. | 这就解释通了 |
[01:40] | It’s been 30 years, right? That’s long enough. | 切尔诺贝利核事故已经30年了 够久了 |
[01:42] | Right? We’re all good? | 对吧 我们没事吧 |
[01:44] | By now, most of the strontium-90’s probably all good, | 目前为止 大部分锶-90应该都没有影响了 |
[01:47] | but plutonium’s half-life, | 但钚在半衰期 |
[01:49] | depending on the isotope, | 要看同位素周期了 |
[01:50] | is anywhere between 80 and 24,000 years. | 大约80到24000年之间了 |
[01:52] | So that little brain vomit just told me this whole place | 刚才的头晕目眩是表示 |
[01:54] | is still leaking radiation? | 这里还泄露辐射吗 |
[01:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:59] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们没得选了 |
[02:00] | Nobody told me we were coming here. | 没人告诉我要来这里啊 |
[02:01] | I know, but we don’t have a choice. | 我知道 但没办法了 |
[02:03] | After you. | 你先请吧 |
[02:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:34] | 15 minutes of silence makes it official. | 沉默15分钟了 这下没跑了 |
[02:38] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[02:40] | You broke Mac. | 你把小麦整崩溃了 |
[02:42] | How is this my fault? | 这怎么成我的错了 |
[02:44] | You’re the one that asked him what he was gonna do | 是你问他发现线索之后 |
[02:46] | with the information when he found it. | 怎么处理 |
[02:48] | True, but you’re the one who gave him the new info. | 没错 但是把线索给他的人是你 |
[02:50] | It was you that broke into Matty’s house | 是你闯进了马蒂家中 |
[02:52] | and found her unredacted file, | 找到了她未加密的卷宗 |
[02:53] | so, technically, this is your fault. | 所以理论上说 这是你的错 |
[02:55] | No. Technically, this is Matty’s fault. | 不 理论上说 这是马蒂的错 |
[02:57] | She’s the one that lied to him, not me. | 骗他的人是她 不是我 |
[03:03] | Mac. | 小麦 |
[03:05] | How you doing, man? | 你还好吧 |
[03:07] | Listen, man. | 听着 |
[03:08] | I know there’s got to be a million thoughts swirling around in that brain of yours. | 我知道你现在肯定思绪万千 |
[03:12] | And I can’t say I blame you, | 这也不能怪你 |
[03:13] | but we called this little family meeting here | 但我们召开这个家庭会议 |
[03:15] | to discuss what’s in the file, | 是为了讨论一下卷宗内容 |
[03:17] | not stare at you while you thought about it. | 不是盯着你自己琢磨 |
[03:19] | I just… I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[03:23] | Matty didn’t just lie about knowing my father, | 马蒂不仅骗我说不认识我父亲 |
[03:25] | turns out, January 2000, | 结果发现 2000年1月 |
[03:28] | she was investigating him for the CIA. | 她还替中情局调查他 |
[03:30] | Yeah, that’s a lot to process, Mac, | 信息量有点大 小麦 |
[03:32] | but that’s why we’re here, | 所以我们过来了 |
[03:34] | to help you figure out what to do next. | 帮你想想接下来怎么办 |
[03:35] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[03:36] | What is the next step? Confront her about it? | 什么下一步 找她对质吗 |
[03:38] | Yeah. I-In my experience, | 据我的经验而谈 |
[03:40] | the word confront and Matty, | 跟马蒂对质 |
[03:41] | in the same sentence, doesn’t really equal a good time. | 这有点像没事找抽啊 |
[03:44] | I can tell you that much. | 这是肯定的 |
[03:45] | I can’t just ignore this. | 我不能什么都不做 |
[03:47] | She already lied to me once. | 她已经骗了我一次 |
[03:48] | But she can’t deny this, Mac. | 但她这次不能否认 小麦 |
[03:49] | I mean, Jack found actual proof she was investigating your dad. | 杰克找到了证据 证明她调查过你爸 |
[03:52] | No. We found proof that Matty was compiling a dossier. | 不 我们找到了马蒂搜集资料的证据 |
[03:55] | We have no idea what was in the actual report. | 我们不清楚真正报告中的内容 |
[03:57] | Well, hopefully, Riley not being here | 希望莱丽不在这里 |
[03:59] | means our little keyboard commando found something, | 表示我们的”黑客高手”找到了线索 |
[04:01] | so we just sit tight, all right? Chill out. | 所以我们就静候佳音 等等吧 |
[04:06] | What, you guys started without me? | 你们没等我就开始了吗 |
[04:07] | Yeah, the meeting was at 10:00 a.m., Big Ben. | 会议是10点开始 |
[04:10] | You know how I feel about punctuality. | 你知道我重视准时 |
[04:11] | Well, sorry, Jack. | 抱歉 杰克 |
[04:12] | Next time you ask me to hack every U.S. intelligence agency | 下次你让我不惊动任何警报 |
[04:15] | without setting off all the alarms, | 悄悄潜进美国情报局 |
[04:17] | I’ll be sure to do it by the completely arbitrary time you picked. | 我绝对按你定的随机时间来开工 |
[04:19] | Okay, that’d be great, thanks. | 那就太好了 谢谢 |
[04:21] | Any luck on the report? | 找到那份报告了吗 |
[04:23] | No. | 没有 |
[04:24] | I swept through every government server, | 我搜索了每一个政府的服务器 |
[04:25] | and I found nothing. | 什么也没找到 |
[04:26] | Either that report on your dad is so top secret, | 要么就是你爸的那份报告是高度机密 |
[04:28] | no one has access to it, | 没人有权访问 |
[04:29] | or it simply doesn’t exist anymore. | 要么就是不再存在了 |
[04:31] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[04:32] | My dad was an inventor, he was a scientist. | 我爸是个发明家 一个科学家 |
[04:34] | Wh– Why was Matty investigating him? | 马蒂为什么要调查他 |
[04:38] | More importantly, why did she lie to me about it? | 更重要的是 她为什么要欺瞒我 |
[04:40] | Okay, I hate to be the one to say it, | 好吧 我也不想做坏人 |
[04:41] | but after Thornton, someone has to. | 但索顿一事后 总得有人充当这个角色 |
[04:45] | Can we even still trust Matty? | 我们还能相信马蒂吗 |
[04:46] | I… I’ve known Matty longer than anybody else here, | 我比你们认识马蒂的时间都长 |
[04:50] | and it’s no secret | 大家都知道 |
[04:51] | that our relationship is-is less than perfect. | 我们的关系不是很好 |
[04:53] | But it doesn’t change the fact | 但事实还是 |
[04:56] | that I do trust her. | 我相信她 |
[04:57] | I-I really do. Always have. | 真的 一直都相信 |
[04:59] | Did she lie to you? Yeah. | 她确实骗了你 |
[05:01] | Yeah. But my guess is she probably has a pretty good reason for it. | 但我猜她这么做有她的苦衷 |
[05:05] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[05:06] | Yeah, I mean, is– isn’t it possible she may have lied to protect you? | 是啊 她会不会是因为想保护你才骗你呢 |
[05:11] | I guess. | 也许吧 |
[05:12] | – But protect me from what? – I don’t know. | -但保护我免受什么呢 -不知道 |
[05:14] | But whatever it is, Matty probably thinks she’s doing what’s best. | 但不管是什么 马蒂肯定觉得这样最妥当 |
[05:20] | I got to talk to her right now. | 我现在就得去找她谈谈 |
[05:23] | Now may be turning into later. | 还是稍后再说吧 |
[05:25] | Yeah, boss lady just put up the Bat-Signal. | “大姐头”刚开启了”蝙蝠侠信号灯” |
[05:27] | You’re gonna have to cool your jets for now, dude. | 你的事要等一等了 |
[05:29] | Me, you, and Riley are wheels up in 30. | 我 你 莱丽 三十分钟后出发 |
[05:32] | She’s going to brief us in flight. | 她会在飞机上告诉我们任务 |
[05:34] | What about me? | 我呢 |
[05:36] | Well, you’ll report to Matty at the Phoenix. | 你去总部跟马蒂报到 |
[05:38] | Wait, so I’m supposed to, what, | 等下 那是我要怎样 |
[05:40] | act normal around Matty after this? | 在马蒂身边假装没事发生吗 |
[05:42] | – Yeah, that’s right. – Yeah, till we get back. | -对 没错 -一直装到我回来 |
[05:44] | I want to talk to her myself. | 我自己找她谈 |
[05:46] | Which means you’re gonna have to pretend like none of this ever happened. | 就是说 你得假装什么事都没发生 |
[05:48] | Yeah, we’re counting on you, Boze. | 是啊 重任交给你了 博兹 |
[05:49] | Guys, Matty just told me | 各位 马蒂刚告诉我 |
[05:51] | she knew all about my secret spy-school girlfriend before even Riley did. | 都没用莱丽告密 她就知道我和一个特工秘密交往了 |
[05:54] | That woman is a human lie detector. | 这个女人就是行走的测谎仪 |
[05:55] | One look into my baby browns and she’ll know. | 我的表情会立刻出卖我 |
[05:57] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[06:00] | Try not to look her in the eye. | 别看她的眼睛 |
[06:08] | Guys… | 各位 |
[06:08] | meet Dmitry Pavlovich, head of the Ukrainian mob. | 这是迪米特利·帕沃维奇 乌克兰黑帮头目 |
[06:12] | Since 2004, the U.S. has suspected Dmitry of supplementing his income | 从2004年开始 美国就怀疑迪米特利 |
[06:17] | by allowing international terrorist groups | 依靠允许国际恐怖组织 |
[06:19] | to move weapons and contraband through his trade routes. | 通过自己的商船航线运输军火与违禁品来牟利 |
[06:22] | So, someone’s been lying to us for years, | 这么说是一个人骗了我们很多年 |
[06:23] | and we finally found proof? | 我们终于找到证据了吗 |
[06:26] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[06:28] | The U.S. has never been able to | 美国政府直到一个月前 |
[06:29] | directly link Dmitry to these terrorist groups until a month ago, | 才找到迪米特利与这些恐怖组织有关联的直接证据 |
[06:33] | when the CIA flipped someone inside of Dmitry’s organization– | 中情局策反了一个迪米特利组织中的人 |
[06:37] | this mystery of evolution, Sergei, | 这个丑八怪 塞尔盖 |
[06:39] | the lackey that worked for Dmitry and the mob. | 迪米特利手下的走狗 |
[06:42] | Plans were arranged for Sergei to meet with a CIA handler | 原计划定好塞尔盖与中情局接头人见面 |
[06:46] | to turn over all the necessary info to dismantle Dmitry’s entire organization. | 上交能够将迪米特利组织一网打尽的所有情报 |
[06:50] | But then the word got out, | 但消息传出去了 |
[06:52] | and Dmitry green-lit Sergei– am I right? | 迪米特利派人干掉塞尔盖 对吧 |
[06:54] | Yeah, and the moment the Ukrainian mob started hunting Sergei, | 对 而乌克兰黑帮一开始追杀塞尔盖 |
[06:57] | he fell off the grid, refusing any further contact with the CIA. | 他就消失了 拒绝再和中情局联系 |
[07:01] | So you’re sending us in to find him. | 所以你派我们去找他 |
[07:03] | Actually, we already did. | 我们已经找到了 |
[07:04] | Phoenix intercepted messages between Sergei and a forger, | 凤凰基金会截获了塞尔盖和一个赝造者的通讯消息 |
[07:08] | who agreed to make him fake travel documents. | 他同意帮他做假的出入境证件 |
[07:10] | We have the time and location of the meeting. | 我们知道会面的时间和地点 |
[07:12] | So, this is a simple extraction? Done and done. | 就是一次简单的抓人行动吗 小菜一碟 |
[07:16] | There’s nothing simple about this, Jack, | 这可不简单 杰克 |
[07:17] | or the CIA would have handled it themselves. | 不然中情局就自己处理了 |
[07:20] | The Ukrainian mob is very invested in hunting Sergei, | 乌克兰黑帮正全力追杀塞尔盖 |
[07:23] | and he knows it. | 而他也知道 |
[07:24] | He’s gonna be extremely skittish. | 他会草木皆兵 万分小心 |
[07:26] | Right, so don’t spook him. Got it. | 好 别打草惊蛇 懂了 |
[07:43] | Man, I got two arms, two legs, | 兄弟 我双手双脚健在 |
[07:45] | and no horn growing out of the center of my forehead. | 额头中间没长角 |
[07:47] | – I’d like to keep it that way. – Relax. | -我想一直保持这样 -别紧张 |
[07:49] | We’re on the edge of the exclusion zone. | 我们在辐射污染禁区的边缘 |
[07:50] | Way far away from the reactor. | 离核反应堆非常远 |
[07:52] | The radiation’s not that bad out here. | 这里的辐射不严重 |
[07:53] | Which is exactly why I don’t want to go any further. | 所以我才不想继续往里面跑啊 |
[07:55] | Stop. Hang on a second. | 停下 等一下 |
[07:56] | Now, being attacked by irradiated mutants | 抱歉 我可不想 |
[08:00] | that you’ve pissed off is not on my to-do list, sorry. | 被一个你惹毛的辐射异人族攻击 |
[08:02] | There’s no such thing as irradiated mutants. | 辐射异人族是不存在的 |
[08:04] | Most people who get exposed to too much radiation, | 一般接触过辐射的人 |
[08:06] | they just lose all their hair and die. | 只会掉光头发 死去 |
[08:09] | Well, that doesn’t make me feel any better. | 你这哪是安慰我 |
[08:14] | – What the hell is that? – Come on. | -这是什么情况 -走 |
[08:26] | That’s not good. | 这不妙啊 |
[08:29] | Mac, why would a radioactive bear trap snag Sergei? | 小麦 为什么一个放射性捕熊夹抓住塞尔盖了 |
[08:33] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[08:38] | But whatever pulled him out of it | 但不管什么把他拉出来了 |
[08:39] | is taking him deeper into the exclusion zone. | 把他带入离禁区更近的地方了 |
[08:41] | You mean deeper into the zone oozing with radiation. | 你是指离辐射源更近的地方了 |
[08:44] | Same one. | 都一样 |
[09:22] | You lost Sergei in Chernobyl? | 你们在切尔诺贝利跟丢了塞尔盖吗 |
[09:24] | How do you lose someone in Chernobyl? | 你们怎么会在切尔诺贝利把人跟丢了 |
[09:27] | It’s deserted. | 那是荒地啊 |
[09:28] | You guys are basically the only ones around for miles. | 方圆几里就你们俩人啊 |
[09:30] | Yeah, well, tell that to the people who just caught Sergei in a bear trap | 但有人用捕熊夹抓住了塞尔盖 |
[09:35] | and then dragged him into a car. | 把他带进车走了 |
[09:37] | So, who took him, and where is he now? | 谁抓了他 他目前在哪儿 |
[09:39] | Yeah, I mean, who uses bear traps? | 就是 谁会用捕熊夹啊 |
[09:41] | Is that a Ukrainian mob thing? | 这是乌克兰黑帮的风格吗 |
[09:42] | No, I just think there are bears in these woods. | 我就是觉得林子里有熊 |
[09:44] | Yeah, mutant bears. | 变异熊 |
[09:46] | Some six-eyed freak is probably making | 此刻一只六眼怪物 |
[09:48] | a midafternoon snack of Sergei’s face right now, | 正把塞尔盖的脸当午后餐点吃呢 |
[09:52] | I don’t think it was six-eyed freaks, Jack, | 不是六眼怪物 杰克 |
[09:54] | just like I don’t think it was the mob, Bozer. | 也不是黑帮所为 博兹 |
[09:56] | They didn’t know where Sergei was, | 他们不知道塞尔盖在哪儿 |
[09:58] | and even if they did, | 就算知道 |
[09:59] | why would they take him deeper into the exclusion zone? | 他们为什么带他深入辐射禁区呢 |
[10:01] | It just doesn’t make any sense. | 这点说不通 |
[10:02] | So, if it’s not the mob, then who has him? | 如果不是黑帮 那是谁抓走他了 |
[10:05] | Well, that is the million-dollar question now, isn’t it, Bozer? | 这就是重点问题了 对吧 博兹 |
[10:08] | – Riley? – Yeah. | -莱丽 -来了 |
[10:10] | Anything o-o-on tracking Sergei’s phone? | 你追踪到塞尔盖的手机定位了吗 |
[10:12] | Sorry, Jack. | 抱歉 杰克 |
[10:13] | Been a little busy pushing around this piece of crap after it ran out of gas. | 车没油了 我一直忙着推车呢 |
[10:16] | Yeah, why didn’t you get rid of this thing? | 你怎么不直接扔了 |
[10:17] | Well, I don’t know. I thought we might need it. | 怎么说呢 万一还用得上呢 |
[10:19] | Figured Mac could mix dirt with rainwater or something and make gas. | 想着小麦也许能发挥神奇力量 用土造出油来 |
[10:21] | Well, dirt and water make mud, sweetie, not gas. | 土和水搅在一起就是稀泥 不是汽油 亲爱的 |
[10:25] | All right. Sergei’s phone is either off or broken. | 好吧 塞尔盖的手机不是关机就是坏了 |
[10:28] | Tracking’s not gonna happen. | 追踪不到了 |
[10:29] | Which means our only lead are these tire tracks. | 也就是说 唯一的线索就是车痕了 |
[10:32] | You mean the ones that head to nuclear meltdown headquarters? | 你是指引向核爆事故发生地的车痕吗 |
[10:36] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -好吧 |
[10:37] | Matty, where does this road lead exactly? | 马蒂 这条路引向哪里 |
[10:40] | It looks like that dirt road leads to an abandoned town up ahead. | 这条路引向前面的一个荒城 |
[10:44] | Maybe that’s where Sergei was taken. | 也许塞尔盖就是被带到那里去了 |
[10:46] | Yeah, maybe, how far into the exclusion zone is this town exactly? | 这个镇子离辐射禁区多远 |
[10:52] | A few miles. | 几英里吧 |
[10:53] | And before you start complaining, Dalton, | 你发牢骚之前 道尔顿 |
[10:54] | let me remind you: the sooner you get Sergei, | 我来提醒你一下 你越快抓到塞尔盖 |
[10:57] | the sooner you get out of there. | 你就能越快离开那里 |
[10:58] | So, if I were you, I’d start walking. | 所以 如果我是你 我就赶紧走了 |
[11:00] | Yeah, yeah, kind of figured that. | 好 想明白了 |
[11:02] | So how much radiation we talking about here, man? | 辐射到底有多严重 兄弟 |
[11:04] | I mean, is it the good kind where you get superpowers? | 是辐射一下 就会变异拥有超能力那种呢 |
[11:07] | Or the bad kind where you’re super dead? | 还是辐射一下就会死那种啊 |
[11:09] | Yeah, well, there is no good kind. | 变异超能力那种是不存在的 |
[11:10] | But we are ten away miles away from the site of the nuclear meltdown, | 但我们在核爆事故地点十英里之外 |
[11:14] | so levels of the bad kind should be safe. | 所以不会被辐射致死 |
[11:17] | But just to put your little mind at ease, | 但为了你让你安心 |
[11:20] | I have whipped up something | 我临时做了个东西 |
[11:21] | that will help us monitor these levels of radiation, | 帮我们监测辐射的程度 |
[11:24] | and it is my Geiger counter. | 就是盖格计数器了 |
[11:28] | Your MacGeiger counter. | “麦盖格计数器” |
[11:30] | – That’s a little conceited of you. – Jack. | -有点嘚瑟了吧 -杰克 |
[11:31] | Well, that’s what he said. That’s what he called it. | 杰克 他自己说了 他就那么说的 |
[11:32] | Jack. Radiation sickness I can deal with. | 杰克 我能忍受核辐射 |
[11:34] | – He’s getting big-headed. – Your puns I cannot. | -他有点骄傲了 -但受不了你说的双关 |
[11:36] | – Okay? – Okay. | -别说了行吗 -行 |
[11:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:40] | Nice. | 不错 |
[11:41] | Is it supposed to already be clicking like that? | 这玩意儿滋啦滋啦响正常吗 |
[11:43] | Yeah. It’s what it’s supposed to do– | 对 检测到辐射时 |
[11:45] | pick up levels of radiation. | 就会这样响 |
[11:46] | Right now it’s just low background levels. | 目前只是低背景辐射值 |
[11:50] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[11:53] | I’m just kidding. | 我逗你呢 |
[11:55] | I mean, it’s picking up levels, but they’re just low. | 确实检测到了 但都很低 |
[11:57] | Trust me, when it gets bad, you’ll know. | 信我 辐射指数增高时 你会知道的 |
[12:01] | It’s very reassuring. | 真让人”安心” |
[12:06] | Bozer. | 博兹 |
[12:10] | Bozer. | 博兹 |
[12:16] | Unless you’re about to tell me that we need new ceiling tiles, | 除非你要说我们需要新的天花板 |
[12:19] | I need you to look at me. | 不然就看着我 |
[12:23] | You may be wondering why I had you stay behind. | 你可能想知道我为什么把你留下来了 |
[12:26] | Me? Nah. | 我吗 没有 |
[12:28] | I don’t really wonder about things. | 我什么都不想知道 |
[12:31] | As I imagine you must have heard, | 你可能听说了 |
[12:32] | there was a break-in at my house last week. | 我家上周被盗了 |
[12:35] | Yeah, I heard. I-I’m sorry. | 我听说了 我很遗憾 |
[12:37] | Do the cops have any leads on who did it? | 警方查出谁干的了吗 |
[12:38] | No, none, which is why I want your help. | 没有 所以我需要你的帮助 |
[12:41] | Since you did such a good job solving the break-in at Jack’s, | 既然你查出是谁行窃了杰克家 |
[12:45] | I would like you to do the same for me. | 我想让你帮我查出谁盗了我家 |
[12:49] | Yeah, sure. | 好 行 |
[12:51] | I’m on it, Matty. | 交给我吧 马蒂 |
[12:52] | Good. Don’t let me down, Bozer. | 很好 别让我失望 博兹 |
[13:00] | All this radiation. | 这么多辐射 |
[13:02] | We’re probably gonna develop a superpower or something, right? | 我们也许能发生变异 拥有超能力吧 |
[13:04] | I mean, I’ve always considered myself a cross between Captain America and Superman, | 我一直想成为美国队长和超人的结合体 |
[13:08] | like America Man. | 比如叫”美国侠” |
[13:09] | No, no. No. Super Cap. | 不不 叫”超人队长” |
[13:12] | That’s-that’s actually better. | 这样好听多了 |
[13:13] | I was wondering how far we’d get before he started this. | 我还在想这一路上 你会什么时候开始提这个 |
[13:16] | Mac, you’ll develop telekinesis. | 小麦 你会拥有心灵遥感 |
[13:18] | You’re practically Professor X as it is. | 你基本上就是X教授了 |
[13:20] | And Riley… invisibility. | 莱丽 隐形能力 |
[13:25] | Okay. Because? | 好吧 原因呢 |
[13:27] | Because it fits your personality, I don’t know. | 因为这符合你的性格呗 |
[13:28] | It’s not an exact science. | 又不是根据科学而选 |
[13:29] | It’s not science at all. | 完全没科学依据 |
[13:30] | Radiation doesn’t give you powers. It kills you. | 辐射不会给你超能力 会杀死你 |
[13:33] | You-you can’t prove a double negative. | 你没法证明这种事 |
[13:35] | Actually, I’m pretty sure I can prove this one, | 事实上 我可以证明 |
[13:37] | but the math would bore you after three seconds, though. | 但我怕我开始科学验证时 会把你无聊死 |
[13:39] | Look, look, I’m just trying to find any upside | 我们困在一个辐射的荒地之中 |
[13:41] | to being stuck in this radioactive wasteland. | 我就是想找点乐子 |
[13:44] | Like, for example, | 比如 |
[13:46] | you being here means you can’t storm into Matty’s office all hot | 你在这里就表示你不能气势汹汹地去找马蒂 |
[13:48] | and bothered and confront her. | 跟她对质 |
[13:50] | You don’t think he should talk to Matty? | 你觉得他不该去找马蒂谈吗 |
[13:52] | I mean, don’t-don’t you think he deserve answers? | 你不觉得他有权利知道真相吗 |
[13:53] | Sure he does. But this isn’t a situation you can go into all half-cocked. | 他当然有了 但这事得从长计议 |
[13:56] | Look, I know you like to make up stuff on the fly, | 听着 我知道你喜欢随机应变 |
[13:59] | and that may be fine when it comes to bombs and terrorists, | 这一套对付炸弹和恐怖分子有用 |
[14:01] | but this is Matty the Hun we’re talking about here. | 但这招对匈奴马蒂就没用了 |
[14:04] | You can’t improvise your way through this one. | 你没法在这件事上见招拆招 |
[14:06] | You’re gonna need a plan. | 你得需要一个计划 |
[14:07] | You know things are bad when Jack Dalton’s the voice of reason. | 你清楚道尔顿理性时 事情肯定很严重 |
[14:09] | Yeah. That– maybe that’s my superpower. | 对 也许这是我的超能力 |
[14:12] | Look, I appreciate the concern, | 听着 多谢关心 |
[14:13] | but it’s kind of hard to plan when I’m still wrapping my head | 但这时候很难想出计划 |
[14:15] | around the fact that matty was investigating my father. | 我还在消化马蒂调查我父亲这件事 |
[14:19] | I used to think he was just some eccentric scientist | 我以前以为他只是个古怪的科学家 |
[14:21] | who chickened out after my mom died, | 他在我妈死后 做起了懦夫 |
[14:23] | and then bailed on me. | 弃我而去了 |
[14:25] | But now? | 但现在呢 |
[14:26] | Now I don’t even know who my father is. | 我都不清楚父亲的真面目了 |
[14:29] | Why was the CIA investigating him in the first place? | 中情局一开始为什么要调查他 |
[14:31] | Did he get caught up with the wrong people? | 他交友不慎吗 |
[14:32] | And if he did, is that the reason that he left? | 如果是那样 这是他离家的原因吗 |
[14:45] | – Geez. – Sorry. | -天呐 -抱歉 |
[14:47] | All the stuff you’ve come up against in your career, | 你干一这行遇见过那么难事 |
[14:49] | and you can’t beat mutant pollen? | 你搞不定变异花粉吗 |
[14:51] | I-I bet there’s 30 years of worth of pollen in this town. | 这座城里的花粉肯定蓄积三十年了 |
[14:54] | Tire tracks end where the asphalt begins. | 车痕到这里了 后面就是柏油马路了 |
[14:56] | Guess we can say good-bye to that trail we were following. | 我们追踪的那条车痕断了 |
[14:58] | Come on, you guys, do you really think he’s in this town? | 不是吧 你们真觉得他会在这里吗 |
[15:02] | I don’t think anybody’s in this town. | 我觉得没人在这里 |
[15:04] | Most towns around Chernobyl were abandoned after the reactor exploded. | 切尔诺贝利核爆事故之后 周边的城镇都被废弃了 |
[15:13] | Why is my Spidey-sense telling me we’re being watched right now? | 为什么我的直觉告诉我 我们被监视了呢 |
[15:17] | Well, maybe your real superpower is paranoia. | 也许你真正的超能力是疑心太重 |
[15:21] | Yeah. It’s all fun and games till the CHUDs come out. | 等食人怪出来 就有你受了 |
[15:23] | – CHUDs? – Yeah, yeah, it’s a classic film, Riley. | -食人怪 -是一部经典电影 莱丽 |
[15:26] | Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dwellers. | “寄居地下的食人者” |
[15:30] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[15:32] | I hate to admit it, but I think Jack’s right. | 我也不想承认 但杰克说对了 |
[15:34] | See? He’s seen the film. | 瞧见没 他就看过那部电影[1984年的电影] |
[15:35] | Not the CHUDs. Look. | 不是食人怪 你看 |
[15:37] | What is a camera that was built in the last five years doing | 一座荒废30年的镇子上 |
[15:40] | in a town that was supposed to be abandoned for 30 years? | 怎么会安装了一个五年之久的摄像头 |
[15:43] | Technologically advanced mutants. | 技术先进的变种人 |
[15:46] | Hope they like lead. | 希望他们喜欢铅[子弹] |
[15:56] | What the hell is going on in here? | 这是什么套路 |
[15:59] | I think these are stalkers. | 这些应该是”潜行者” |
[16:01] | Kids who sneak into Chernobyl | 偷偷潜入切尔诺贝利 |
[16:02] | and use it as their personal playground. | 把这里当作私人游乐场 |
[16:04] | They film their stunts and post the videos online. | 拍一些特技视频传上网 |
[16:06] | Millennials are so weird. | 千禧一代真奇葩 |
[16:08] | I’m a millennial. | 我就是千禧一代 |
[16:08] | Yeah, that-that proves my point. | 正好证明了这一点 |
[16:13] | Depends who is asking. | 来者何人 |
[16:16] | The dude with the gun. | 带枪的男人 |
[16:18] | That’s who, sport. | 就是我 小子 |
[16:19] | And we are not here to make trouble. | 我们不是来找麻烦的 |
[16:21] | Just trying to find a friend. We think he came through here. | 就是来找个朋友 他应该有经过这里 |
[16:23] | I might be able to help. | 我也许能帮上忙 |
[16:28] | For the right price. | 价钱满意就帮 |
[16:39] | Seriously? Beowulf? | 不是吧 贝奥武夫[同名叙事长诗] |
[16:40] | B-Beowulf’s sacred. | 贝奥武夫这么神圣 |
[16:42] | Wait, you named your wolf ring Beowulf? | 你给自己的狼戒起名叫贝奥武夫 |
[16:45] | You ever even read Beowulf? | 你读过《贝奥武夫》吗 |
[16:46] | No, no, no, you don’t have to read Beowulf | 不不 不用读《贝奥武夫》 |
[16:47] | to know it’s a super cool name, Riley. | 我也知道这个名字超级酷炫 莱丽 |
[16:48] | You got that from a dude selling jewelry out of a back of a pickup in Panama. | 这就是你在巴拿马一个旧货商贩里买的戒指 |
[16:52] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[16:52] | So we’ll find you another one. | 我们会再给你弄一个 |
[16:53] | We’re not gonna find another Beowulf. | 上哪再找一个贝奥武夫 |
[16:54] | There’s no more Beowulf, dude. | 再也没有贝奥武夫了 |
[16:55] | It’s our only lead. | 这是我们唯一的线索 |
[16:57] | Cough it up. | 拿出来吧 |
[17:10] | Tell me about your friend. | 说说你们的朋友吧 |
[17:11] | Yeah. Well, he got caught in a bear trap a few miles back, | 他在几英里外踩到捕熊夹了 |
[17:14] | and then was taken by car through this town. | 然后被一辆车带到这个镇子上了 |
[17:19] | Better start talking, you little rug rat, | 赶紧说 小混蛋 |
[17:21] | or I’m taking Beowulf back. | 不然我会把贝奥武夫要回来 |
[17:22] | Your friend… | 你们的朋友… |
[17:25] | is probably dead. | 可能已经死了 |
[17:27] | And if he is not, he soon will be. | 如果没死 也很快就会没命了 |
[17:29] | Who took him? | 谁抓走了他 |
[17:33] | Potvori. | “怕特物” |
[17:34] | Who? | 谁 |
[17:35] | That’s Ukrainian for “Monsters.” | 乌克兰语 “怪物们”的意思 |
[17:39] | Monsters? | 怪物 |
[17:40] | Like, like, mutant monsters? | 变异怪物 |
[17:42] | ‘Cause that would really settle a-an argument we’ve been having. | 因为那样真会解决我们之前的争论 |
[17:44] | I’m sure it’s just a nickname. | 我肯定只是个绰号 |
[17:46] | What can you tell us about these monsters? | 你还知道这些怪物们什么事 |
[17:47] | Our friend Vasily got caught by Potvori last month. | 我们的朋友瓦西里上个月被”怕特物”抓了 |
[17:50] | Where is this Vasily now? | 这个瓦西里目前在哪儿呢 |
[17:53] | We found him staggering in the road, | 我们在路上找到了步履蹒跚的他 |
[17:56] | beaten… | 伤痕累累 |
[17:58] | covered in blood. | 浑身是血 |
[18:00] | We asked him what happened. | 我们问他发生了什么事 |
[18:02] | Wouldn’t say much. | 他不肯说 |
[18:03] | But that day he walked out of Chernobyl, | 但那天他离开了切尔诺贝利 |
[18:05] | he never came back. | 就再也没回来过了 |
[18:07] | And where was Vasily when he ran into these monsters? | 瓦西里在哪儿碰见了这些怪物 |
[18:11] | Their base. | 他们的大本营 |
[18:13] | The monsters have a base? | 这些怪物还有大本营 |
[18:14] | I am the one who dared him to sneak in there. | 我跟他打赌 让他潜进那里 |
[18:18] | It’s my fault he almost died. | 他差点死了 都怪我 |
[18:21] | Is there any chance you could tell us how to find the base? | 你能告诉我们怎么找到那个大本营吗 |
[18:33] | Jack, give me wolf ring. | 杰克 把狼戒给我 |
[18:34] | Jack, give me your leather cuff. | 杰克 把皮袖套给我 |
[18:36] | I don’t know why it always has to be my personal stuff. | 我不明白为什么总要牺牲我的私人物品 |
[18:38] | Are you saying anything important up there? | 你说的事重要吗 |
[18:39] | I’m just saying, | 我就是说 |
[18:39] | you gave that child of the radioactive corn my favorite stuff, man. | 你把我最爱的事物都给了那个辐射区小混蛋 |
[18:43] | Maybe the real question you should be asking is: | 你更应该问的问题是 |
[18:45] | why do you like to wear things teenagers find cool? | 为什么你穿戴的东西这么吸引青少年 |
[18:47] | I don’t wear it for their approval, Riley, thank you. | 我戴那些不是得到他们的青睐 莱丽 谢谢 |
[18:57] | Well, this looks unfriendly. | 看起来不太友好啊 |
[18:59] | Well, looks like we found the monsters. | 看来我们找到怪物们了 |
[19:02] | Who the hell are they, | 他们是什么人 |
[19:03] | and what are they doing out here? | 他们在这里干什么 |
[19:04] | No clue. | 不知道 |
[19:07] | Check it out. | 你们看 |
[19:14] | Good news is: Sergei’s still alive. | 好消息是 塞尔盖还活着 |
[19:16] | Yeah, and the bad news is: | 坏消息是 |
[19:17] | we have to get through the Soylent Green people eaters to get to him. | 我们得搞定这些”白生化服”才能带走他 |
[19:31] | Guys, I’ve been through every report on Chernobyl filed | 我已经看过”五眼”和中情局资料库中 |
[19:34] | by the Five Eyes and the CIA. | 所有切尔诺贝利的报告了 |
[19:35] | There should be absolutely no activity in that section of the exclusion zone. | 禁区之中 不应该有任何人迹活动 |
[19:39] | Yeah, well, your secret reports are wrong, Matty. | 你的机密情报错了 马蒂 |
[19:41] | ‘Cause we’re looking at a lot of serious activity here. | 因为我们看到了很多人在这里忙活呢 |
[19:43] | Look. | 听着 |
[19:44] | We snuck into Chernobyl undetected; maybe they did, too. | 我们悄悄潜进了切尔诺贝利 也许他们也是 |
[19:47] | Question is: what the hell are they doing out here? | 问题是 他们在这里干什么 |
[19:49] | Well, judging from their radioactive suits, | 从生化服来看 |
[19:51] | can’t be good. | 不是好事 |
[19:52] | Agreed. And I will make some calls. | 没错 我去到处打听一下 |
[19:54] | I will put these people on everyone’s radar, | 我会通知留意这些人 |
[19:56] | but let me be clear. | 但让我说清楚了 |
[19:57] | Our objective remains the same: to get Sergei. | 我们的任务目标不变 带走塞尔盖 |
[20:00] | Okay, Matty, but we’re still gonna need help getting in the building | 马蒂 但我们还是需要帮忙进入这座建筑 |
[20:03] | and circumventing the radioactive rager going on by the front door right now. | 绕过门前这些辐射区守卫 |
[20:07] | Yeah, every door and window that I can see from here | 是啊 我看到的每个入口 |
[20:09] | is either inaccessible or guarded. | 要么没法进入 要么有守卫 |
[20:12] | Riley, can you pull up a sat image of the building? | 莱丽 你能调出这幢建筑的卫星图吗 |
[20:13] | Yeah. | 能 |
[20:16] | This place is huge. | 这个地方特别大 |
[20:16] | There’s got to be another way in. | 肯定有办法进去 |
[20:17] | How about I just save you three some time and show you the way in? | 不如我给你们省点时间 告诉你们怎么进去吧 |
[20:20] | Riley, incoming. | 莱丽 发过去了 |
[20:21] | All right. After your little run-in with the stalkers, | 好 你们遇到那些”潜行者”之后 |
[20:23] | I had our tech scrub through all their online videos. | 我让技术员搜索了一下他们所有的网上视频 |
[20:26] | We found the one Vasily recorded when he snuck into that warehouse. | 我们在瓦西里录的视频中找到了他潜进的入口 |
[20:43] | So we’re gonna Kris Kringle our way in the place now? | 所以我们要学《圣诞老人》那样进去吗 |
[20:46] | You know, I’ve seen this movie, guys. | 我看过这部电影 各位 |
[20:47] | Doesn’t end well. | 是个悲剧 |
[20:58] | Always fun seeing a familiar face. | 见到熟悉的面孔很开心 |
[21:01] | You-you know this guy, Matty? | 你认识这个人吗 马蒂 |
[21:02] | Unfortunately. When I was at the CIA I worked up a dossier on this guy. | 不巧正是 我在中情局时搜集过这个人的资料 |
[21:06] | Name is Virgil Kahn. | 他叫维吉尔·可汗 |
[21:07] | He’s wanted in half a dozen countries for everything from smuggling to murder. | 他是多数国家的通缉要犯 走私杀人 罪名累累 |
[21:12] | So what’s a guy with a résumé like that doing all the way out here? | 这种背景的人怎么会出现在这里 |
[21:14] | More importantly, Sergei’s leg wound looked pretty serious, | 更重要的是 塞尔盖的腿伤好像很严重 |
[21:17] | so if we want to extract him while he’s still alive, | 所以如果我们要活着带走他 |
[21:19] | we should get on the move. | 我们该赶紧行动 |
[21:21] | Yeah, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[21:31] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[21:32] | If we can reach those telephone wires, | 如果我们能够到那些电话线 |
[21:33] | we can use them to get to the roof. | 就能用其爬上屋顶 |
[21:35] | “If”? | “如果” |
[21:36] | If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, every day would be Christmas. | 如果”如果”和”但是”是”糖果坚果” 那每天都是圣诞节了 |
[21:39] | Step aside. | 让开 |
[21:41] | Been a while since I’ve parkoured, | 我好久没跑酷了 |
[21:42] | but I think I can still remember some of the moves. | 但我好像还是记得几招 |
[21:46] | All right, if he’s gonna start doing stuff like that, | 如果他开始这么干了 |
[21:48] | you might want to start mixing up some Bengay right now, Mac. | 你赶紧想办法制造点缓解酸痛的药膏吧 |
[21:51] | – Bengay? – No need for parkour. | -酸痛药膏 -不用跑酷了 |
[21:53] | We’re gonna go ice climbing instead. | 我们来冰攀 |
[21:56] | Don’t you need ice to do that? | “冰攀”不需要冰吗 |
[22:12] | Sorry, I… | 抱歉 我… |
[22:14] | I-I really don’t see what this has to do with ice climbing. | 我真看不出这和冰攀有啥关系 |
[22:17] | It’s not. It’s not ice climbing. | 没有关系 这不是冰攀 |
[22:18] | But it’s the same principle. | 但原理一样 |
[22:19] | How? | 怎么说 |
[22:20] | The mortar in between the bricks is old and brittle. | 砖头中的灰浆陈旧易碎 |
[22:23] | So, the wall is actually climbable if you have the right tools. | 所以 如果有工具辅助 就能攀爬了 |
[22:27] | So it’s rock climbing. | 那就是攀岩了 |
[22:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:54] | Cool. | 真酷 |
[23:07] | Just, for the record, I could’ve parkoured this easy. | 强调一句 我跑酷也一样能轻松上去 |
[23:11] | Yeah. I-I know. Let’s go. | 我知道 我们走吧 |
[23:29] | Thanks, pal. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[23:30] | God, you have the worst timing, Jack. | 天 你真不会挑时候 杰克 |
[23:34] | No, second worst. | 他更不会挑时候 |
[23:35] | No. | 是啊 |
[23:40] | What does he want? | 他想怎么样 |
[23:41] | Yeah, Boze, we are kind of in the middle of a very dangerous place right now. | 博兹 我们正在一个危险的地方呢 |
[23:45] | Yeah, well, I’m in the middle of a very dangerous place right now, too, Mac. | 我也正在一个危险的地方呢 小麦 |
[23:48] | Matty’s living room. | 马蒂的客厅 |
[23:49] | Matty sent me here to figure out who broke into her house, | 马蒂派我来查出是谁闯进了她家 |
[23:51] | which is a problem because I already know who did it | 这是个问题 因为我已经知道是谁干的了 |
[23:53] | and I can’t tell her. | 我还不能告诉她 |
[23:55] | Well, just relax. | 你冷静 |
[23:57] | You relax. Okay? Matty knows. | 你冷静吧 马蒂知道了 |
[23:58] | Matty knows everything, | 马蒂什么都知道 |
[23:59] | just like she knew about me and Leanna. | 就像她知道我和丽安娜交往一样 |
[24:00] | Come on, Bozer. | 行了 博兹 |
[24:02] | Quit being such a baby. | 别这么怂了 |
[24:03] | You got to believe in yourself now, man. | 你得相信自己 老弟 |
[24:04] | You-you solved my break-in. Right? | 你查出是谁盗了我家 对吧 |
[24:06] | So maybe Matty just really believes in your detective skills. | 所以马蒂也许是相信你的侦探技能 |
[24:10] | That woman does not believe in my detective skills, Jack. | 那个女人才不相信我的侦探技能呢 杰克 |
[24:14] | This is an interrogation technique | 这是典型的审讯技巧 |
[24:15] | straight out of the book she wrote for the spy school she sent me to. | 她派我去学习的间谍学校有教过 教材还是她编写的 |
[24:19] | She’s trying to make me crack under the pressure, | 她想让我顶不住重压 开口交代 |
[24:20] | and it is working. | 而这招要奏效了 |
[24:22] | Quit being such a baby. | 别这么怂了 |
[24:24] | Look… like I said, | 就像我说的 |
[24:26] | try and figure it out. | 自己想办法解决吧 |
[24:27] | Mac, Mac, Mac, Mac. | 小麦 小麦 |
[24:29] | Keep calm. Don’t crack. | 淡定 稳住 |
[24:41] | Okay. We’re clear. | 好 安全 |
[24:42] | Yeah, so, we’re in agreement. | 就这么说好了 |
[24:43] | How are we gonna find this guy? | 怎么找到他 |
[24:45] | I think it’s gonna have to be a room-by-room search, unfortunately. | 很不幸 大概得挨个房间搜查了 |
[24:47] | No, man, that’s gonna take forever. | 不行 太费时间了 |
[24:48] | Then we better get started. | 那就赶紧开始吧 |
[25:07] | Well, this is a big, steamy pile of no bueno. | 这里可不是一般的化学品啊 |
[25:10] | Guys, I may be way off base here, | 两位 虽然我不太懂行 |
[25:11] | but, shouldn’t a bunch of radioactive waste | 但大批辐射废料 |
[25:15] | be stored in an officially sanctioned nuclear disposal site? | 不是该储存在官方指定的处理厂吗 |
[25:21] | I’m sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[25:23] | Okay. Unfortunately, I just realized what these guys are doing. | 糟了 我想明白这帮人在做什么了 |
[25:27] | Kahn and his men are stealing radioactive waste, | 可汗及其手下盗取辐射废料 |
[25:29] | smuggling it outside of the exclusion zone, | 偷运出隔离区 |
[25:31] | probably for sale on the black market. | 大概要在黑市出售 |
[25:33] | – Dirty bombs, right? – Yeah. | -用于制造脏弹 -对 |
[25:34] | Rig just one of those barrels with enough explosive, | 仅将一桶废料与足量爆炸物混合 |
[25:38] | and the resulting kaboom could render a major city unlivable, 10,000 years. | 爆炸后就能使一座大城市荒废一万年 |
[25:42] | That’s probably why they grabbed Sergei. | 所以他们才抓走了塞尔盖 |
[25:44] | If I’m a nuclear pirate | 如果我是个”核废料大盗” |
[25:45] | looking to sell dirty bomb parts to terrorists | 想把脏弹原料卖给恐怖分子 |
[25:47] | and some yahoo stumbles upon my operation | 有个傻缺打破了我的如意算盘 |
[25:49] | I’d grease him as well. | 我也会杀了他 |
[25:50] | Which means he’s probably already dead. | 也就是说 他可能已经死了 |
[25:52] | Sergei’s phone just turned back on. | 塞尔盖的手机刚刚开机了 |
[25:55] | And someone sent Sergei a text. | 有人给他发了一条短信 |
[25:56] | “Dmitry accepts your terms. | “迪米特利同意了你的条件 |
[25:58] | Cash for the rat. One hour.” | 一小时后现金交易” |
[26:00] | If there’s a silver lining to all this confusion, | 还有一点值得欣慰 |
[26:02] | at least we know our boy sergei’s still alive and kicking, right? | 至少知道塞尔盖还活着 |
[26:04] | Well, for the next 60 minutes, yeah. | 还能活一个小时吧 |
[26:06] | Okay, so we have one hour to find Sergei, | 我们有一小时寻找塞尔盖 |
[26:08] | get him away from a group of international criminals selling radioactive waste | 带他逃离贩卖辐射废料的国际犯罪团伙 |
[26:11] | before the Ukrainian mob shows up to kill him. | 趁乌克兰黑手党还没追来杀掉他 |
[26:13] | Pretty much, yeah, yeah. | 差不多吧 |
[26:15] | Awesome. | “真棒” |
[26:25] | All right, people, we are T-minus 47 minutes and counting | 各位 我们还剩47分钟 |
[26:27] | until the Ukrainians come to collect Sergei, | 不然乌克兰黑手党就要来抓塞尔盖了 |
[26:30] | which means our goal remains simple: | 也就是说 我们的目标很简单 |
[26:32] | get Sergei first. | 抢先找到塞尔盖 |
[26:33] | Yeah, we’re fully aware of that, Matty, | 我们清楚得很 马蒂 |
[26:35] | but this place is gigantic. | 但这地方太大了 |
[26:36] | It’s like trying to find him in a Walmart Supercenter. | 就像在沃尔玛超市找人一样难 |
[26:39] | And, in case anyone forgot, | 提醒下大家 |
[26:40] | finding Sergei is only half the problem. | 光找到塞尔盖还不够 |
[26:41] | What are we gonna do about Kahn’s radioactive waste? | 可汗的辐射废料怎么办 |
[26:43] | I have a tac team en route to get Kahn and his men. | 我派了战术队对付可汗及其团伙 |
[26:46] | – They’re two hours out. – No, no, no. | -他们两小时后到 -不 不行 |
[26:47] | Matty, the trucks will be loaded and gone by then. | 马蒂 运货车很快就要装货开走了 |
[26:50] | If we let any of this stuff drive out that door, | 如果放任这些废料流出 |
[26:52] | next time we see it | 下次再见 |
[26:53] | is gonna be when a dirty bomb explodes in a major city. | 可就是废料被制成脏弹炸毁大城市了 |
[26:55] | I understand that, Mac, | 我明白 小麦 |
[26:56] | but your orders are to get Sergei. | 但你们的任务是抓住塞尔盖 |
[26:58] | Well, then my orders are wrong. Mac. | -那就是任务指令不对 -小麦 |
[27:01] | Do we have a problem, MacGyver? | 你有意见吗 麦凯弗 |
[27:03] | No, we do not, | 没有意见 |
[27:04] | but we will if we let any of that waste drive out this building. | 但放任废料流出 麻烦就大了 |
[27:06] | Look, Matty, | 马蒂 |
[27:08] | I’m asking you to trust me | 请你相信我 |
[27:09] | and I’m telling you we can both get Sergei | 我们能既抓住塞尔盖 |
[27:13] | and stop those barrels from being shipped out. | 同时阻止废料流出 |
[27:14] | Okay, Mac. | 好吧 小麦 |
[27:15] | What’s your plan? | 你有什么计划 |
[27:16] | Pretty simple. I go disable the trucks. | 很简单 我去搞坏那辆车 |
[27:18] | You guys grab Sergei, and we get the hell out of here. | 你们俩去找塞尔盖 然后离开这里 |
[27:20] | Sounds good to me. | 我看行 |
[27:21] | Okay, that is not a plan. | 这可不算是个计划 |
[27:23] | Well, better make it one ’cause Mac’s already doing his part. | 最好能奏效 因为小麦已经行动了 |
[27:43] | Okay, Mac, you there? | 小麦 在吗 |
[27:44] | How you doing, man? | 怎么样了 |
[27:45] | Well, considering I’m surrounded by radioactive waste | 我周围都是辐射废料 |
[27:47] | and people who would shoot me dead on sight, | 只要被人发现 我会被当场打死 |
[27:49] | not too bad, actually. | 其实情况还不算太糟 |
[28:04] | Here’s more bad news. | 还有个坏消息 |
[28:05] | We only got 30 minutes left to find Sergei. | 我们只有半小时寻找塞尔盖了 |
[28:07] | Hey, there’s no way we’re going to find him going room to room like this. | 挨个房间搜查 肯定找不到他 |
[28:10] | This place is too big. | 这里太大了 |
[28:16] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[28:29] | Okay, I have an idea, Riley, | 我有主意了 莱丽 |
[28:31] | but you’re gonna have to translate something for me. | 但你得给我翻译几句话 |
[28:44] | Okay, Riley, moment of truth. | 莱丽 见证奇迹的时刻到了 |
[28:46] | You feeling good about this translation? | 你翻得靠谱吧 |
[28:48] | My translation is perfect, Jack. | 我的翻译没问题 杰克 |
[28:50] | It’s your pronunciation I’m worried about. | 我倒是比较担心你的发音 |
[29:06] | He’s in the basement. | 他在地下室 |
[29:06] | Two floors down. | 向下两层 |
[29:19] | The latest scan is complete, Bozer. | 最新的扫描完成了 博兹 |
[29:21] | We have a 47% match on the last partial fingerprint. | 上一个指纹残留吻合度达47% |
[29:24] | Right. Just put it in the folder with the rest of Matty’s prints. | 好 和马蒂其他的指纹一起放在文件夹就好 |
[29:27] | But this print doesn’t belong to Director Webber. | 但这不是韦伯主管的指纹 |
[29:31] | Who do they belong to? | 那是谁的 |
[29:31] | Davis, Elwood J., which is of interest | 埃尔伍德·J·戴维斯 有意思 |
[29:34] | because that’d mean Riley’s dad was at… | 也就是说 莱丽的父亲闯入了… |
[29:36] | I need you to delete that data. | 删掉这些数据 |
[29:37] | It is against my programming. | 这违背了我的程序 |
[29:39] | Don’t make me go all Three Laws of Robotics on you, okay. | 别逼我给你设计”机器人三定律” |
[29:42] | You were programmed to follow my orders, so follow ’em. | 你的程序是听从我的命令 听话 |
[29:44] | Affirmative. Deleting. | 确认 删除 |
[29:48] | Hey, Sherlock. | “大侦探” |
[29:50] | Bust anyone yet? | 抓到凶手了吗 |
[29:51] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[29:54] | Lots of leads. | 线索太杂了 |
[29:56] | I’m still running prints through the system. | 我还在系统中比对指纹 |
[29:57] | So far, just yours. | 目前为止 只发现了你的指纹 |
[30:00] | You know, I think the thief got into my safe. | 小偷应该是撬开了我的保险箱 |
[30:04] | I had some very valuable jewelry in there. | 我在里面放了许多贵重珠宝 |
[30:06] | Did you call any of the pawnshops, | 你联系过当铺了吗 |
[30:08] | see if someone tried to unload anything? | 问问看有没有人转手贵重珠宝 |
[30:10] | Yep, called ’em all. No jewelry. | 都联系过了 没发现你的珠宝 |
[30:16] | Sometimes, Bozer, | 博兹 有时候 |
[30:18] | you have to be very clever | 你得用点套路 |
[30:19] | to get someone to admit something that they might not want to. | 才能让人坦白不想承认的事情 |
[30:24] | Returning stolen goods doesn’t make a pawnshop any money. | 归还失窃珠宝 当铺得不到什么好处 |
[30:26] | You need to call them back and push hard. | 你得多联系联系 对他们威逼利诱 |
[30:29] | Yep. Okay. Will do, Matty. | 好 没问题 马蒂 |
[30:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:36] | Such a… | 真是… |
[30:37] | terrible violation… | 太过分了… |
[30:40] | someone breaking into your home. | 做出入室抢劫这种事 |
[30:43] | Which is why I’m really glad that I put my trust in you. | 我很高兴把这事托付给你了 |
[30:48] | Because I know that you’ll give me the truth. | 因为我知道你会为我找出真凶 |
[30:50] | – Won’t you, Bozer? – Sure will, Matty. | -对吧 博兹 -当然 马蒂 |
[31:12] | Okay, come on, come on. | 走吧 跟上 |
[31:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:20] | Crap. | 糟了 |
[31:36] | We’re with the U.S. government. | 我们是美国政府派来的人 |
[31:37] | We’re here to get you out. Okay? | 我们来救你出去 明白吗 |
[31:41] | Right in the mask. | 喷嚏又打在面罩里了 |
[31:43] | You are the one who chased me in the woods. | 你就是在林中追我的那个人 |
[31:45] | The sneezing man. | “喷嚏男” |
[31:46] | Yeah, that’s him, all right, sneezing man. | 对 就是他 “喷嚏男” |
[31:49] | Look, we have to leave. Now. | 我们得马上离开 |
[31:51] | Your former boss is on his way here as we speak to collect you. | 你的前任雇主这会儿正赶来杀你呢 |
[31:54] | Can you walk? | 你能走吗 |
[31:55] | I guess we’ll find out. | 试试看吧 |
[31:58] | I like your attitude. Now, suit up, we’re leaving. | 有个性 我喜欢 穿好衣服 我们走 |
[32:01] | Okay, Mac, we got Sergei. We’re headed to you now. | 小麦 我们找到塞尔盖了 现在和你会合 |
[32:05] | Great, yeah. | 好 很好 |
[32:08] | Almost done. Meet me in the loading area. | 快好了 装货区见 |
[32:10] | Will do. Let’s go, man, let’s go. | 好 我们走 快走 |
[32:17] | You got to try to stop limping if you can, bro. | 别一瘸一拐的 哥们 |
[32:19] | You’re gonna give us away. | 会暴露我们 |
[32:20] | You can have limping or screaming. | 一瘸一拐和尖叫 你自己选吧 |
[32:21] | Which would you prefer? | 你选哪个 |
[32:23] | Don’t scream, don’t scream, Hopalong. | 别叫 别叫 |
[32:25] | Okay, Mac, we’re here. | 小麦 我们到了 |
[32:26] | So what’s the plan for, you know, not sticking around? | 逃跑的计划是什么 |
[32:29] | All right, I disabled every truck | 我搞坏了所有货车 |
[32:31] | except for the one we’re gonna use to get out of here. | 只留了一辆 供我们逃跑 |
[32:34] | Yeah, sounds good, get it, man, get it. | 听起来不错 去开车吧 快去 |
[32:36] | ‘Cause, hey, listen, I don’t think Sergei is gonna be outrunning anybody, bro. | 因为塞尔盖现在可跑不动了 |
[32:43] | Okay, meet me by the lone green cargo truck by the hangar door. | 机库门边的绿色长货车见 |
[32:46] | – Be ready to roll. – Copy that. | -准备撤离 -收到 |
[32:50] | All right, here we go, big man. | 走吧 大兄弟 |
[32:52] | Don’t screw this up. | 可别出岔子 |
[33:01] | I got you. | 我扶着你呢 |
[33:02] | I got you, come on. | 有我呢 撑住 |
[33:04] | Just lean on me, lean on me. | 倚着我 倚着我 |
[33:06] | Few more steps and we’re home free. | 再坚持几步 我们就安全了 |
[33:08] | Truck’s right here. | 货车就在那儿 |
[33:10] | Here we go, baby. | 就快到了 |
[33:12] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[33:15] | Really? Man. | 不是吧 |
[33:40] | Mac, we got a big problem. | 小麦 有大麻烦了 |
[33:41] | I see it. Okay, first things first. | 我看到了 当务之急 |
[33:42] | We got to get this thing started. | 把车发动起来 |
[33:43] | So, I will… | 我先… |
[33:46] | wait for you to find the keys. | 等你找到车钥匙 |
[33:47] | Go ahead, crank it. | 好 发动 |
[33:49] | I hope these guys aren’t dumb enough to shoot at barrels of radioactive waste. | 希望这帮人没傻到开枪射击辐射废料桶 |
[33:51] | Jack, get down! | 杰克 趴下 |
[33:52] | You can scream now, big man. | 你现在可以尖叫了 大兄弟 |
[33:57] | Idiot, you pierce one of those drums, you’ll kill us all. | 傻蛋 你个大傻蛋 你会害死我们的 |
[34:01] | No wonder they’re not firing back. | 没看到他们都不敢反击吗 |
[34:03] | Get in there, get in there. | 上车 快上车 |
[34:05] | Go, go, Mac. | 快走 小麦 |
[34:06] | All right. | 好 |
[34:07] | Go! Go! Go! | 走 快走 |
[34:17] | No. | 不要啊 |
[34:21] | Hang in there, Sergei. | 坚持住 塞尔盖 |
[34:22] | Hang in there. We’re gonna get you some help, I promise you. | 坚持住 我保证找人给你医治 |
[34:25] | Say good-bye to Chernobyl, boys. | 跟切尔诺贝利告别吧 各位 |
[34:29] | And say hello to the Phoenix. | 准备前往凤凰基金会 |
[34:31] | That’s probably the tac team Matty sent for us right there. | 应该是马蒂派来帮我们的战术队吧 |
[34:33] | We’re gonna be fine. | 没事了 |
[34:34] | That doesn’t look like the Phoenix tac team, Jack. | 看着可不像凤凰战术队 杰克 |
[34:38] | Nope, that’s the Ukrainian mob. | 不是 是乌克兰黑手党 |
[34:48] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[34:55] | We’re gonna give ’em Sergei. | 把塞尔盖交给他们 |
[34:57] | What? | 什么 |
[34:58] | Those dosimeter badges, this one right here, | 那边那些辐射剂量标识章 |
[35:00] | take it off, hand it to Jack. | 摘下来给杰克 |
[35:01] | Jack, wipe ’em on the barrels in back. | 杰克 在后面的废料桶上磨一磨 |
[35:03] | Make sure they turn black. | 一定要磨黑 |
[35:10] | All right, ready. | 好了 |
[35:11] | Mac, they’re getting closer. | 小麦 他们靠近了 |
[35:24] | Step out of the truck. | 下车 |
[35:26] | Slowly. | 慢慢下 |
[35:39] | Sergei… | 塞尔盖 |
[35:41] | it’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[35:43] | Soon we will be alone, | 我们一会儿就能独处了 |
[35:44] | and I’m looking forward to that time very much. | 我相当期待啊 |
[35:47] | I have many questions for you. | 我有很多问题要问你 |
[35:49] | He’s all yours if you want him. | 想要他 就带走吧 |
[35:51] | I wouldn’t take him, if I were you. | 换做是我 我可不会带走他 |
[35:53] | Black badges. | 黑色徽章 |
[35:55] | Yeah, you know what these mean. | 你知道这代表什么吧 |
[35:57] | He’s been exposed to a lethal dose of radiation– we all have. | 他受到了致命剂量的辐射 我们都是 |
[36:00] | Frankly, I’m surprised we’re not all glowing right now. | 说实话 我们现在没发光 真是个奇迹 |
[36:05] | Look, you can shoot us if you want. | 想杀就杀吧 |
[36:08] | It’s a waste of bullets, | 反正是浪费子弹 |
[36:09] | honestly, ’cause we’re all dead anyway. | 讲真 反正我们都要死了 |
[36:12] | And if any of you get near any of us, | 你们要是敢靠近我们 |
[36:15] | you’re all dead, too. | 也会跟着死 |
[36:20] | We’ll take our chances. | 那就试试看吧 |
[36:32] | Drop ’em! I said drop ’em! | 放下武器 放下武器 |
[36:34] | Or you can give Dmitry your do svidaniyas right here, right now. | 不然就等着给迪米特利收尸吧 |
[36:37] | Jack, that’s Russian. | 杰克 那是俄语 |
[36:38] | Yeah, whatever. I think they get it. | 随便吧 他们懂就行 |
[36:49] | Better you than a bear. | 夹住你 总比夹住熊好 |
[36:55] | So, Mac, I got to ask. | 小麦 我得问一句 |
[36:57] | I know the bear trap was a lucky break, | 我知道捕熊夹是个意外 |
[36:59] | but how’d you trick their Geiger counters into going nuts? | 但你怎么骗过他们的盖革计数器 |
[37:02] | Well, I turned this truck’s CB radio | 我把货车的无线电 |
[37:03] | into a high-amplitude electromagnetic wave generator, | 改造成了高辐电磁波发射器 |
[37:06] | ’cause Geiger counters work by passing the current… | 因为盖革计数器通过电流工作… |
[37:08] | Thought you said it was simple. | 这就说你口中的很简单 |
[37:09] | You know, actually, I’m sorry, I-I don’t care. | 算了 抱歉 我并不关心 |
[37:11] | I just want to make sure there’s not a lot of gamma rays coming this way, | 我就是想确定这边不存在大量伽马射线 |
[37:14] | you know what I’m saying? | 你懂我意思吧 |
[37:15] | There were a lot of gamma rays coming out of that… | 刚才有大量伽马射线从… |
[37:16] | No, don’t-don’t-don’t encourage him, | 别再说了 |
[37:18] | ’cause now we’re gonna have to hear him say, | 因为再说下去 他就得叨叨 |
[37:19] | “You wouldn’t like when I’m angry,” all the way home. | “谁也承受不了我的怒火” 叨叨一路 |
[37:20] | It’s true, you wouldn’t like me when I’m angry. | 说真的 杰克很生气 后果很严重啊 |
[37:23] | I know you guys won’t like me when I’m angry… | 我知道你们不喜欢我生气的样子 |
[37:30] | Thanks, guys. | 谢了 两位 |
[37:32] | About damn time you guys got back. | 你们回来得正是时候 |
[37:33] | Do you know how hard it has been trying to avoid Matty | 你们知道敷衍马蒂有多难吗 |
[37:35] | while slow-playing my investigation into the break-in at her place? | 我还得尽量拖慢调查她家入室抢劫案的进度 |
[37:39] | Probably not nearly as hard as staring down radioactive pirates | 大概没有和辐射大盗 |
[37:42] | and the Ukrainian mob. | 还有乌克兰黑手党对峙棘手吧 |
[37:43] | Agree to disagree, Jack. | 大家都很辛苦 杰克 |
[37:44] | Okay, I keep telling this woman I’m hitting dead ends, | 我一直跟她说 线索都断了 |
[37:46] | and she keeps telling me to push harder. | 她一直让我继续深入调查 |
[37:48] | Have you figured out what you’re gonna do about Matty? | 你们想好怎么对付马蒂了吗 |
[37:49] | ‘Cause I can’t keep this up much longer. | 我可坚持不了太久了 |
[37:51] | – Yes, you can. – Hey, hey, guys, | -你可以的 -各位 |
[37:53] | Matty lied to me on purpose, and I don’t know why, | 我不知道马蒂为什么故意骗我 |
[37:55] | but what I do know | 但有一点我很清楚 |
[37:56] | is that she never does anything on accident. | 她做事必有自己的考虑 |
[37:58] | Agree with all that. | 我同意 |
[37:59] | But the question still remains, | 但问题是 |
[38:00] | what are you gonna do about it? | 你要怎么应对 |
[38:02] | Are you guys gonna just stand around the hall clucking, | 你们是要继续在走廊里叽叽喳喳 |
[38:04] | or can we get this debrief started? | 还是要开始汇报任务 |
[38:12] | So, aside from a few missteps | 虽然出了点小失误 |
[38:15] | from Captain Sneeze-a-lot over here… | 比如这位”喷嚏队长”… |
[38:17] | What can I say? I have atomic sneeze powers. | 我能怎么办 我的超能力就是打喷嚏 |
[38:21] | Sergei’s now in custody, | 塞尔盖已被监禁 |
[38:22] | and eagerly giving up all the intel that we need | 并且愿意主动交待我们所需的所有情报 |
[38:25] | to dismantle the Ukrainian mob | 帮我们捣毁乌克兰黑手党 |
[38:26] | and cut off their terrorist trade routes. | 切断他们与恐怖分子的贸易线路 |
[38:28] | And what about our nuclear pirates? | 那”核废料大盗”呢 |
[38:31] | Phoenix agents rounded up Kahn and his entire crew at the warehouse, | 凤凰特工把可汗及其团伙在仓库一窝端了 |
[38:34] | along with a very large shipment of radioactive waste, | 还收缴了大批辐射废料 |
[38:37] | which will now be disposed of in the appropriate manner. | 我们会将之妥善处理 |
[38:42] | You were right, Mac. | 你做得对 小麦 |
[38:44] | Going after both Sergei and the waste, | 逮捕塞尔盖 阻止辐射废料流出 |
[38:46] | it was the right move. | 是明智之举 |
[38:51] | This is a huge victory, guys. | 大获全胜啊 各位 |
[38:53] | One that you should all feel very proud of. | 你们都该为此感到骄傲 |
[38:55] | I know I’m really proud of all of you. | 我真的很为你们骄傲 |
[38:59] | Okay, now get out of here. | 行了 走吧 |
[39:00] | Go get some rest. You guys have earned it. | 好好休息一下 这是你们应得的 |
[39:03] | So, we have permission to celebrate? | 我们可以庆祝吗 |
[39:06] | – Live it up. – Yeah, yeah. | -燥起来吧 -必须的 |
[39:09] | You’ve been unusually quiet, MacGyver. | 你今天异常安静啊 麦凯弗 |
[39:15] | Everything okay? | 没什么事吧 |
[39:24] | Yeah. Everything’s fine. | 嗯 没事 |