时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | This is from my dad. | 这是我爸寄来的 |
[00:03] | Who sticks an old World War II German dossier under the cedar? | 谁会把二战时期的德国卷宗当作圣诞礼物啊 |
[00:07] | Everything’s a puzzle when it comes to my father. | 只要牵扯到我爸 一切就是个谜团 |
[00:09] | I think he’s trying to tell you how to find him. | 他应该是想告诉你 怎么找到他 |
[00:12] | Welcome to the Colton Family Bail Bonds. | 欢迎来到科尔顿家族保释服务公司 |
[00:15] | Wasn’t too bad working with you two. | 跟你俩合作也不算太糟糕 |
[00:17] | If you ever steal my mark again, | 如果你们再敢抢我的目标 |
[00:21] | there will be hell to pay. | 我会让你们吃不了兜着走 |
[00:37] | All right, all right, all right. | 来喽 来喽 来哦 |
[00:40] | Yeah. Yeah. | 棒棒哒 |
[00:43] | These’ll work. | 这一身能行 |
[00:44] | I think you forgot something. | 你好像忘了点东西 |
[00:46] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[00:47] | Your pants. | 你的内裤 |
[00:49] | How’d you know I’m not wearing any pants? | 你怎么知道我没穿内裤 |
[00:51] | There’s a mirror behind you. | 你后面有镜子 |
[00:56] | Sorry. | 辣你眼睛了 |
[00:58] | Yeah, I just, I just… | 我就是… |
[00:59] | slapped these on while my pants are in the dryer. | 我的内裤还在烘干 我就先穿裤子了 |
[01:01] | I’ll be ready to go in a minute. | 我穿好就能出发了 |
[01:02] | Really? | 是吗 |
[01:04] | ‘Cause I think you look just fine right now. | 我倒是觉得你这样穿也挺好啊 |
[01:06] | Matty. We work together. | 马蒂 我们一起共事 |
[01:09] | I won’t tell if you won’t. | 你不说 我就不说 |
[01:11] | Conversation’s getting a little strange. | 画风突然变暧昧了 |
[01:12] | You’re the one that came in half naked. | 是你先露了半个屁股就过来了 |
[01:15] | I can fix it. | 我去换一下 |
[01:20] | You all right there, Tex? | 你还好吗 牛仔小子 |
[01:21] | Fine, yeah. | 没事 |
[01:22] | Little chafing problem? | 布料太糙 磨皮肤吗 |
[01:23] | Only in the important area. | 就重要部位有点磨 |
[01:26] | All right, hurry up. | 好吧 赶紧换 |
[01:28] | I need you in position before that rodeo starts. | 牛仔竞技赛开始前 你得赶紧就位 |
[01:31] | Strike that. | 别换了 |
[01:32] | I got eyes on our target. Time to move. | 我看到目标人物了 行动吧 |
[01:34] | – Seriously? – Yeah, seriously. | -你说真的 -是啊 说真的 |
[01:36] | – But my pants aren’t dry yet. – Now! | -但我的内裤还没干 -别废话了 |
[02:12] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[02:13] | Your scumbag buddies are never gonna let you forget this. | 你那些混蛋同伙肯定会笑话你很久啊 |
[02:15] | You just got run down by a dude who ain’t even wearing stinking pants. | 你被一个没穿内裤的家伙追到了 |
[02:19] | Yeah, yeah, good job, Howdy Poopy, | 你真厉害 “屁股小哥” |
[02:21] | but stop bragging. | 别显摆了 |
[02:22] | We got to roll. | 我们得走了 |
[02:48] | And you don’t know his name? Place of birth? | 你不知道他的名字 出生地吗 |
[02:51] | When this was taken? | 照片的拍摄日期 |
[02:52] | Unfortunately, I don’t know anything about this man. | 很可惜 我什么也不知道 |
[02:54] | But if I can identify him, it might help me find my father. | 但如果我能查出他 就能借此找到我父亲 |
[02:58] | Which… it’s kind of a long story. | 这事说来就话长了 |
[03:03] | Well, the fact that he has a tattoo tells us he was at Auschwitz. | 他这个文身表示他曾在奥斯威辛集中营待过 |
[03:08] | The placement on his left arm means it was after March 1942, | 文身在左手臂表明 是1942年5月之后 |
[03:11] | but beyond that… | 但除此之外… |
[03:15] | I know, and I know that this is a lot to ask, | 我懂 我知道这有些强人所难 |
[03:17] | but I was kind of hoping that you could… | 但我就是希望你能不能… |
[03:18] | let me have access to your visual records. | 让我看一下视像记录 |
[03:20] | So, that’s photo archives, videos, | 照片 视频类档案 |
[03:23] | anything that could help me identify him. | 一切能够找出他的线索资料 |
[03:27] | The archive has 55,000 interviews | 档案里有五万五千份资料 |
[03:30] | and contains 700,000 photographs. | 包含七十万张照片 |
[03:33] | Trying to find one man among the three million | 从大屠杀身亡的六百万人 |
[03:36] | who survived and the six million who were murdered | 以及三百万幸存者中找出一个人 |
[03:38] | will be very difficult. | 这如同大海捞针啊 |
[03:40] | I know, but just because something’s impossible | 我知道 但就算希望渺茫 |
[03:43] | doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try. | 也要去尝试一下 |
[03:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:46] | Let’s go see what we can find in the archives. | 我们去档案室找找看吧 |
[03:49] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 |
[04:00] | ‘Sup, Matty? | 你好 马蒂 |
[04:01] | Where’s Blondie? | 金毛小子呢 |
[04:05] | Nice of you to join us. | 你总算来了 |
[04:06] | I’m a fraction of a second late. | 我迟到了不到一秒钟 |
[04:08] | Spare me the math. Late is late. | 别狡辩了 迟到就是迟到 |
[04:10] | Now, let’s get this campfire going. | 我们开始吧 |
[04:12] | We just got a lead on Emil Beck. | 我们刚查到艾米尔·贝克的线索 |
[04:15] | Wait, the Emil Beck? | 等下 就是那个艾米尔·贝克吗 |
[04:17] | Yes. | 对 |
[04:18] | Obviously, not all of us are caught up. | 除了你俩 我们都没听懂 |
[04:20] | Who is the Emil Beck? | 这个艾米尔·贝克是谁啊 |
[04:22] | Don’t worry, Matty. I’ll take it from here. | 行了 马蒂 接下来由我说吧 |
[04:23] | Emil Beck is a government tech nerd turned traitor | 艾米尔·贝克是政府技术人员 后来叛变了 |
[04:26] | that she and I have been chasing ever since he stole, | 自他窃取了政府300G的机密情报 |
[04:28] | get this, 300 gigabytes of classified intel and then just fled the U.S. | 逃出美国之后 我和她就一直在追捕他 |
[04:32] | 300G 300 gigs? | |
[04:33] | – One could do a lot of damage with that kind of intel. – Yeah. | -那样的情报落入坏人之手就糟了 -是的 |
[04:36] | That’s why I spent so many years trying to catch this guy. | 所以我这么多年一直想抓到这个人 |
[04:39] | Beck is not a trained spy. | 贝克不是专业间谍 |
[04:41] | But with an IQ of 162, | 但他的智商高达162 |
[04:43] | he’s a quick study. | 学习能力极强 |
[04:45] | He’s managed to elude capture for years, | 他已经成功逃脱抓捕很多年了 |
[04:47] | staying one step ahead of law enforcement | 总是先执法部门一步 |
[04:49] | until… last night. | 除了昨晚 |
[04:52] | Beck was pulled over in Arkansas for a broken taillight. | 阿肯色州 贝克的尾灯坏了 被交警拦下 |
[04:55] | The officer who made the stop suspected that his ID was fake, | 拦下他的交警怀疑他身份有假 |
[04:58] | but when he tried to bring Beck in, | 但他想把贝克带回警局时 |
[05:00] | brace yourself. | 你们自己看吧 |
[05:05] | Drop the weapon. | 放下武器 |
[05:10] | Officer Thomas Porter was killed. | 汤马斯·波特警员被枪杀 |
[05:14] | Beck managed to flee the scene, | 贝克逃离了现场 |
[05:15] | but we believe that he was wounded in the shoot-out. | 但我们认为他在交火中受伤了 |
[05:17] | Which might be the break we need. | 这可能就是我们的突破口了 |
[05:19] | The wound may make him sloppy. | 枪伤会让他草率行事 |
[05:20] | One can only hope. | 希望如此吧 |
[05:21] | State police have issued a reward for his arrest, | 州警察已经发通缉令了 |
[05:24] | but all they have is his fake ID. | 但他们只有他的假身份证 |
[05:25] | They have no idea who they’re actually dealing with. | 他们完全不知道这个人的真正身份 |
[05:28] | We got to stop this guy before he gets more cops killed. | 我们得赶紧抓住这个人 免得有更多警察受伤 |
[05:30] | And I think I know where to look. | 我知道去哪找了 |
[05:32] | I’ve had my facial recognition code | 我正用面部识别系统 |
[05:33] | scanning every image posted online | 扫描枪击事件五百英里范围内 |
[05:35] | within 500 miles of that shoot-out. | 上传的所有照片 |
[05:37] | This was what I found. | 发现了这个 |
[05:40] | Yeah, right. | 好吧 |
[05:40] | Unless he’s got a severe case of the Benjamin Buttons, | 除非这个人突然”返老还童”了 |
[05:43] | – I don’t think… – Just hold on, Jack. Just wait for it. | -不然… -别急 杰克 等一下 |
[05:48] | Where was this picture taken? | 这张照片是在哪里拍的 |
[05:49] | Atlanta, two hours ago. | 亚特兰大 两小时前 |
[05:55] | Go. | 出发吧 |
[05:58] | Okay, Atlanta PD just put out a BOLO with Beck’s current photo and real name, | 亚特兰大警方刚用真名和照片通缉了贝克 |
[06:03] | so we’ll see. | 看结果吧 |
[06:04] | Yeah, same with the staties and the sheriffs, | 州警和县警也发了通缉令 |
[06:06] | which means that every local lawman will be looking out for him. | 这表示所有当地执法部门都在通缉他 |
[06:08] | Yeah, you know, it probably still won’t be enough. | 也许这样还是不够 |
[06:10] | This guy’s been giving me and Matty the slip for over a decade. | 这个人在我和马蒂眼皮下溜了十多年了 |
[06:13] | Take a look at the photo again. | 再看一下这张照片 |
[06:15] | See if there’s anything in there that might give us a clue on where he is. | 看有没有能暴露他目前位置的线索 |
[06:18] | What about his injury? He’s bandaged. | 比如他的伤势 他包扎了 |
[06:20] | He must’ve patched himself up somewhere. | 他肯定是找了个地方处理了伤口 |
[06:22] | Yeah, but you can’t exactly walk into an ER | 但你带着枪伤进医院 |
[06:24] | with a gunshot wound and keep a low profile | 不可能没有动静 |
[06:26] | because they call those in. | 因为医院会通知警方 |
[06:27] | Yeah. Yeah, so, hey, check for break-ins at local veterinarian hospitals. | 没错 查一下当地兽医诊有没有被人撬门而入 |
[06:31] | I’ve done some of my finest self-surgeries in the back of a vet’s office. | 我在兽医诊所里给自己做过不少厉害的手术呢 |
[06:35] | I had that same thought, | 我也这么觉得 |
[06:36] | but I checked the police reports and it got nothing. | 但我查了一下警方报告 没有发现 |
[06:38] | So now I’m checking for any robberies at clinics and pharmacies… | 所以我开始查诊所或药房有没有发生盗窃事件… |
[06:42] | I think I just got something. | 好像有发现了 |
[06:43] | Break-in at a drugstore on Peachtree. | 桃树街发生入室行窃 |
[06:49] | Yeah. | 没跑了 |
[06:50] | The list of stolen items is exactly what you would need to self-treat a gunshot wound. | 被盗物品正是用来治疗枪伤的药物 |
[06:53] | This has got to be Beck. | 肯定是贝克所为 |
[06:54] | Except it isn’t. | 问题是 不是他 |
[06:57] | Cops are looking for an Owen Palmer. | 警方正在搜捕欧文·帕尔默 |
[06:59] | He’s dumb enough to let his face get caught on the security camera, | 你说他聪明吧 他还让监控拍到自己了 |
[07:01] | but smart enough cops haven’t got him yet. | 你说他蠢吧 竟然还逃过警方追捕了 |
[07:03] | Yeah, but what are the odds that this guy would randomly steal | 但他偷的东西都是贝克用来治疗自己的药品 |
[07:06] | everything that Beck needs to treat himself | 还就在贝克中枪几小时后 |
[07:07] | hours after Beck gets shot? | 这不能是巧合 |
[07:09] | – Palmer’s got to be one of Beck’s cutouts. – Exactly. | -帕尔默肯定是替贝克办事 -没错 |
[07:11] | If Beck’s hiring those criminals to do his dirty work, | 如果贝克是雇佣这些罪犯替自己办事 |
[07:13] | I see why it’s been so hard to catch him. | 我明白警方为什么抓不到他了 |
[07:15] | Good news is, if we can find this guy, | 好消息是 如果我们找到这个人 |
[07:16] | he may be able to tell us where Beck is hiding. | 他也许能够说出贝克的藏身地 |
[07:18] | Do we know where Palmer is now? | 知道帕尔默目前在哪吗 |
[07:19] | His phone’s in a house in Grant Park. | 他的手机位置在格兰特公园的一处房子里 |
[07:21] | Excellent. Let’s go pay him a little visit. | 很好 我们去找他聊聊吧 |
[07:27] | I was just about to use my card. | 我刚想用卡撬开 |
[07:29] | It’s a lot faster to kick it in and way cooler, anyway. | 踢门更快 而且更酷 |
[07:33] | Look, I don’t disagree with you, | 我不反对 |
[07:34] | but Palmer’s definitely gonna know we were here now. | 但这下帕尔默就会知道我们来过了 |
[07:36] | Yeah, so what? | 那又怎样 |
[07:37] | Got a cell phone charging over here. | 他的手机正在充电 |
[07:38] | Which means he’s gonna be back soon. | 这表示他很快就会回来 |
[07:39] | Well, it’s a good day for a stakeout. | 那我们就在外面盯梢吧 |
[07:41] | Whose turn is it to get snacks? | 该谁去买零食了 |
[07:57] | That’s the seventh text since we got here. | 我们到这里之后 这已经是第七条短信了 |
[07:59] | Who’s blowing up your phone, Riley? | 谁一直给你发信息啊 莱丽 |
[08:00] | Don’t even bother. | 别问了 她才不会说 |
[08:01] | She’s been dating some new guy. | 她最近交了新男友 |
[08:03] | She won’t even tell me who it is. | 都不肯告诉我是谁 |
[08:04] | I think you need a hobby, Jack. | 你需要培养个爱好啊 杰克 |
[08:06] | You ever try knitting? | 你试过针织吗 |
[08:07] | Or CrossFit? | 或健身 |
[08:08] | Or, I don’t know, minding your own damn business? | 反正把心思放在自己身上 |
[08:10] | I bet it’s ’cause the dude has a dumb name. | 肯定是因为那小子的名字太二了 |
[08:13] | You know, like Cletus or Milton | 比如克莱特斯或米尔顿 |
[08:14] | or Fidget Spinner. Something like that. | 或是”指尖陀螺”这种蠢爆的名字 |
[08:17] | See, this is exactly why I’m not discussing this with you. | 这就是我不爱和你说的原因 |
[08:20] | No, the reason you’re not discussing this with me | 你不跟我说的原因是 |
[08:22] | is there’s probably something horribly wrong with him. | 这小子可能哪里不正常 |
[08:24] | Probably don’t even like him. | 也许你都不是真喜欢他 |
[08:25] | Just tell me who it is. | 告诉我是谁吧 |
[08:26] | Do you remember what happened last time i told you about a boy I liked? | 你记得我上次跟你说我喜欢的那个男生吗 |
[08:32] | Yeah, Trevor. | 特雷弗 |
[08:33] | Well, now, all I told Trevor was, | 我当时只是跟特雷弗说 |
[08:35] | he better be a gentleman | 他最好对你以礼相待 |
[08:36] | or I was capable of making him disappear off the face of the planet. | 不然我就让他从这个世界上消失 |
[08:39] | He was 12. | 他才12岁 |
[08:41] | – 12. – You’re never too young to learn how to be a gentleman. | -12岁 -礼貌教养 就要从娃娃抓起 |
[08:44] | The point is, I’m still trying to figure out | 重点是 我还在适应 |
[08:46] | this whole dating while working a job you can’t talk about thing. | 这种不能透露身份而跟人交往的情况 |
[08:48] | Last thing I need is you in my business again. | 我可不想让你又来瞎搅和 |
[08:51] | – Okay? – Okay. I didn’t like Trevor. | -好吗 -好 我当时不喜欢特雷弗 |
[08:52] | There was something off about him, like a little demon. | 那个孩子有点不正常 像个小坏蛋 |
[08:53] | Guys, guys, Palmer, Palmer. | 别吵了 帕尔默 帕尔默 |
[09:09] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[09:11] | Sorry about your door, man. | 抱歉踢坏了你家的门 |
[09:26] | End of the road, pal. | 你无路可走了 |
[09:32] | Angus MacGyver. | 安格斯·麦凯弗 |
[09:33] | As I live and breathe. | 真没有想到啊 |
[09:36] | How you doing? | 你过得怎么样 |
[09:37] | Mama Colton. | 科尔顿老板娘 |
[09:39] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们来这里干什么 |
[09:41] | Chasing a felon who gunned down a police officer in Arkansas. | 追捕一个在阿肯色州枪击警员的罪犯 |
[09:45] | We have reason to believe that Mr. Palmer here | 我们认为帕尔默先生 |
[09:48] | can lead us to him. | 能带我们找到他 |
[09:49] | Dibs. | 这货归我们了 |
[09:51] | Dibs? What, are you ten? | 归你们 你怎么这么幼稚 |
[09:54] | Nope. Ten’s being generous. | 小瞧他了 他可是幼稚王 |
[09:56] | You know, it seems like you guys have a lot to work out here, | 我感觉你们还没谈妥啊 |
[09:58] | – so why don’t I just… – Shut up, Owen! | -我就… -闭嘴 欧文 |
[10:00] | You’re not going anywhere. Butt out of it. | 你哪也别想跑 老实待着 |
[10:02] | – Okay. – Look, look, look. | -好 -瞧瞧 |
[10:03] | Not that we’re not happy to see you guys, | 不是说见到你们不开心 |
[10:04] | but what’s your business with this man? | 但你们找这个人有什么事啊 |
[10:06] | Our business is our business, | 我们就是有事呗 |
[10:07] | but trust me when I tell you | 相信我 |
[10:09] | that you’re in way over your head with this one. | 这次的事 你们招架不了 |
[10:11] | The guy you’re chasing is bad news. | 你们追捕的这个人不是省油的灯 |
[10:13] | Please let us take it from here. | 接下来让我们处理吧 |
[10:15] | And “please” is being courteous, Mama. | 我们这样很客气了 老板娘 |
[10:17] | We like you. | 我们喜欢你 |
[10:17] | But y’all are bail bonds. We’re federal agents. | 但你们是赏金猎人 我们是政府探员 |
[10:19] | I’m pulling rank. He’s coming with us. | 官大于民 他得跟我们走 |
[10:22] | Have a nice day. | 慢走不送 |
[10:23] | I don’t think so. | 休想 |
[10:25] | It’s all right, baby. | 没事 亲爱的 |
[10:27] | Mama knows when a dog won’t hunt. | 老娘行走江湖多年 知进退 |
[10:30] | Clearly, this case is in very capable hands. | 显然 这事有人能处理了 |
[10:34] | So we’re just gonna let our government friends take it from here. | 我们就让这些来自政府的好朋友来搞定吧 |
[10:40] | Good luck with that. | “祝你们好运了” |
[10:42] | Come on. Come on. | 走 走 |
[10:47] | – Get your ass over here, Owen. – Yeah. | -赶紧过来 欧文 -知道了 |
[10:49] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[10:57] | You believe her? | 你信她说的话吗 |
[10:58] | No. Not for a second. | 一句都不信 |
[11:07] | – Sit down. Shut up. – You can’t do… | -坐下 闭嘴吗 -你们不能… |
[11:09] | Let’s get comfy. | 好好坐着吧 |
[11:10] | Listen, we know all about your little pharmacological B&E. | 听着 我们知道你去药房入室行窃了 |
[11:14] | – All right? – What? | -懂吗 -啥 |
[11:15] | Just stop. We know you took the drugs. | 别装了 我们知道你偷了药 |
[11:17] | Pharmacy got you on video. | 你被药房的监控拍到了 |
[11:19] | Yeah. Pharmacy’s not ringing any bells. | 什么药房 没印象啊 |
[11:23] | Maybe, if I saw the video. | 我看到录像 也许会想起来 |
[11:25] | I should tell you a little something about me. | 我这么跟你说吧 |
[11:27] | I’m not a patient man. | 我这个人没什么耐心 |
[11:30] | So we’re gonna start over. | 所以我再问一次 |
[11:31] | And you’re gonna tell the truth. | 你要告诉我实情 |
[11:33] | Or I’m gonna start ringing your bells for you. | 不然我就动武 逼你想起来 |
[11:35] | You understand? | 懂了吗 |
[11:37] | Before you do; Riley, you got something? | 等一下 莱丽 有料吗 |
[11:39] | Yeah. I got everything the Coltons have | 有 我从科尔顿一家的手机里 |
[11:41] | on Beck’s activities before and after the shoot-out in Arkansas. | 下载到了阿肯色州枪击案前后 他们手中贝克的行踪 |
[11:45] | While you two were trying to big-dog Mama, | 你们和科尔顿老板娘叫板时 |
[11:46] | I was hacking Billy’s cell. | 我黑进了比利的手机 |
[11:47] | Which I then used to access the Coltons’ shared cloud drive. | 然后借此黑进了科尔顿一家的云端共享服务器 |
[11:50] | I’m sending all this to Bozer and Matty now. | 我把这些发给马蒂和博兹 |
[11:51] | Hopefully, this will help them figure out why Beck came back to the U.S., | 希望这能让他们查出贝克回美国的原因 |
[11:54] | and where he is now. | 以及他的下落 |
[11:55] | Okay, we know his name’s Beck. | 好 我们知道他叫贝克 |
[11:57] | You know him. | 你认识他 |
[11:59] | Palmer, we know you know him. | 帕尔默 我们知道你认识他 |
[12:00] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[12:02] | I ain’t telling you nothing. | 我什么都不会说 |
[12:04] | All you got on me is that I swiped some scripts. | 你们只有我偷药的证据 |
[12:07] | That’s a year inside. Tops. | 顶多坐个一年牢 就放出来了 |
[12:10] | Bring it on. | 我才不怕你 |
[12:12] | Okay, normally, when you rob a store the way you did, it is, | 一般来说 你这种行窃呢 |
[12:15] | it’s just a slap on the wrist, | 罪名很轻 |
[12:17] | but you stole drugs | 但你偷的药 |
[12:18] | for a man who’s wanted for treason by the U.S. government. | 是偷给一个犯了叛国罪的通缉犯 |
[12:21] | Know what that makes you? | 知道你成什么了吗 |
[12:24] | A traitor. | 叛国者 |
[12:25] | And-and what’s treason going for, these days? | 这年头 叛国罪怎么判来着 |
[12:27] | Last I checked, | 据我所知 |
[12:29] | it was a minimum sentence of five years in prison, | 最小量刑是五年 |
[12:31] | with a maximum penalty of… | 最高刑罚是… |
[12:33] | Hanging from a rope till you’re dead, right? | 绞死 对吧 |
[12:35] | No, they don’t do that anymore. | 不 现在不这么干了 |
[12:36] | It’s lethal injection now. | 现在都是注射死亡 |
[12:37] | Yeah. Lethal injection. | 对 注射死刑 |
[12:39] | How does that sound? | 怎么样啊 |
[12:40] | Ringing any bells, pal? | 现在有印象了吗 |
[12:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:46] | All right, fine. | 行 行 |
[12:47] | But I don’t know much. | 但我知道的也不多 |
[12:49] | So how does Beck contact you? | 贝克怎么联系你 |
[12:51] | Dark Web. | 暗网 |
[12:52] | Always the Dark Web. | 总是用暗网 |
[12:53] | Pay is good, the jobs are easy. | 酬劳丰厚 差事简单 |
[12:55] | Where did you give Beck the drugs? | 你在哪把药给贝克了 |
[12:57] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[12:58] | I’ve never even seen him in person. | 我从没见过他本人 |
[13:00] | I was supposed to take the stuff that he wanted, | 我就是偷走他要的东西 |
[13:02] | put it into a blue gym bag, | 放进一个蓝色运动包 |
[13:04] | and drop the bag at the lost and found at Village Fitness. | 然后把包放在山谷健身房的失物招领处 |
[13:08] | That’s two miles away. | 就在两英里之外 |
[13:09] | Matty’s gonna want to interrogate captain Sticky Fingers here, | 马蒂会想要审讯这个”盗贼头子” |
[13:12] | about his relationship with Beck, so… | 问出他和贝克的关系… |
[13:14] | What’s next? | 下一步怎么走 |
[13:14] | We don’t have time to wait around for a tac team to come grab him. | 我们没时间等战术队来把他带走了 |
[13:17] | So we need to put him on ice, now. | 我们得暂时将他关在这里了 |
[13:26] | Okay, now, let’s be reasonable, okay? | 我们讲讲道理吧 |
[13:28] | What are you… Wait– hold… | 你要干… 等下… |
[13:33] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[13:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:39] | Mac, Jack and Riley just turned Beck’s cutout into a solid lead. | 小麦 杰克和莱丽从贝克的手下问出了线索 |
[13:43] | Please tell me you know why Beck was back on American soil. | 你查出贝克回美国的原因了吧 |
[13:45] | I can’t tell you why yet, | 我暂时还没查出原因 |
[13:47] | but after combining our intel with Riley’s download from the Coltons, | 但将我们的情报和莱丽窃取的情报整合后 |
[13:50] | I’ve got a lot more “where.” | 我发现了他的很多踪迹 |
[13:52] | Here’s a timeline of Beck’s activities. | 这是贝克的行程踪迹 |
[13:56] | Damn, Coltons. | 天 科尔顿一家 |
[13:57] | Color me impressed. | 真够厉害啊 |
[13:58] | I know, right? | 是吧 |
[13:59] | They’ve got Beck entering the U.S., | 他们追踪贝克进入美国 |
[14:01] | using a fake ID on a flight into Houston. | 使用假证件买机票飞去了休斯顿 |
[14:03] | He then rented a car using the same bogus name and drove east. | 用这个假名租了一辆车 向东开去了 |
[14:08] | Pulled over 13 hours later, | 13小时后被拦下了 |
[14:10] | just outside of Little Rock, Arkansas, | 就在阿肯色州小岩城郊外 |
[14:12] | where the shoot-out happened. | 就是枪击事件发生地 |
[14:13] | Yeah. Question is, | 嗯 问题是 |
[14:15] | why did it take Beck 13 hours to get to Little Rock? | 贝克去小岩城怎么用了13个小时 |
[14:18] | Drive time from Houston is only seven hours. | 从休斯顿开过去 七个小时就够了 |
[14:21] | So we just discovered a six-hour hole in Beck’s timeline. | 我们刚发现了贝克有六个小时的未明踪迹 |
[14:24] | Yeah. So either Beck took an epic pit stop at some Waffle House, | 嗯 要么贝克在什么小吃店待了很久 |
[14:27] | or his reason for coming back to America | 要么他回美国的原因 |
[14:29] | is somewhere inside this circle. | 就在这个区域内 |
[14:31] | With all the people looking for Beck, | 这么多人要缉拿贝克 |
[14:33] | there’s no way that he would risk this trip | 如果不是有什么重要原因 |
[14:35] | unless there was a very good reason. | 他不会冒险回来 |
[14:36] | Yeah. I’ve been making a list of everything in this circle, | 我一直在列出这个区域内的所有地方 |
[14:39] | but honestly, it’s feeling like a dead end. | 但老实说 感觉是个死胡同 |
[14:42] | I’ve got a brewery, a dozen farms, | 有啤酒厂 有十几个农场 |
[14:44] | three different Denny’s, a couple gas stations. | 三个连锁餐厅 还有几个加油站 |
[14:46] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[14:47] | There’s something inside that area that’s not on any map. | 这里有一处地方在地图上未被标明 |
[14:50] | I got to make a phone call. | 我得去打个电话 |
[14:59] | Goodness gracious. | 我的天呐 |
[15:00] | You could do that, Jack. | 你也能行 杰克 |
[15:01] | Yeah, that’s a lot of weight right there, Ri. | 重量不是我这个级别啊 小莱 |
[15:03] | – You should go try it. – Okay. | -你该试试看 -好 |
[15:05] | – No. – Welcome to Village Fitness. | -别 -欢迎来到山谷健身房 |
[15:06] | How can we help you folks achieve | 我们怎么能帮你们 |
[15:07] | your health and fitness goals today? | 达到理想健身目标呢 |
[15:09] | We only have one goal today, | 我们今天就只有一个目标 |
[15:11] | and that is finding this gentleman. | 就是找到这个人 |
[15:12] | He may have come here, looking for a blue bag? | 他可能来过这里 找一个蓝包 |
[15:16] | You cops? | 你们是警察吗 |
[15:18] | Serving a subpoena. | 要给他送法院传票 |
[15:20] | All three of you? | 三个人一起送吗 |
[15:21] | That’s right, Beef Swellington, all three of us. | 没错 “健美先生” 我们仨都是 |
[15:23] | They’re shadowing me, | 我带他们熟悉业务 |
[15:24] | because they’re new to the firm, obviously. | 因为他们是新来的职员 |
[15:28] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:28] | If I’d have seen that guy, | 如果我看到这个人 |
[15:29] | I would’ve signed him up immediately for CrossFit. | 我会立刻让他上健身训练课 |
[15:31] | Perfect for the aspiring athlete with more of a lanky build. | 对渴望健壮而身材消瘦的人来说 非常适合 |
[15:33] | Would do wonders for you, my man. | 能够改变你的人生 兄弟 |
[15:35] | Yeah, yeah, I-I agree with that, too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[15:37] | Are you sure you haven’t seen this guy? | 你确定你没见过这个人吗 |
[15:39] | Maybe he walked in with a hat or glasses? | 也许他戴着帽子或眼镜进来 |
[15:41] | Pretty sure. But I just started my shift. | 非常确定 但我才开始轮班 |
[15:44] | – Cindy? – Yeah? | -辛迪 -什么事 |
[15:45] | – Did you open today? – Sure did. | -今天是你开门吗 -是啊 |
[15:47] | Come on over here. | 过来一下 |
[15:50] | Welcome to Village Fitness. | 欢迎来到山谷健身房 |
[15:51] | How can I help you achieve your health and fitness goals? | 我怎么能帮你们达到理想健身目标呢 |
[15:54] | My gosh. Give me this. | 又来这一套 把这个给我 |
[15:55] | Sweetie, have you seen this guy? | 美女 见过这个人吗 |
[15:57] | – That guy? – Yeah. | -这个人吗 -是啊 |
[15:57] | Yeah. He forgot his bag, | 见过 他忘拿包了 |
[15:59] | but we had it in the lost and found. | 但我们在失物招领处找到了 |
[16:01] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[16:01] | A-And do you know where he went after he found his bag? | 你知道他拿走包后去哪了吗 |
[16:05] | I sure do. | 我知道 |
[16:06] | Where? | 哪里 |
[16:07] | He walked outside. | 他走出去了 |
[16:08] | Great. | “你真棒” |
[16:10] | Have a great day. Thanks. | 祝你们今天愉快 谢谢 |
[16:12] | You know, if you hurry, | 如果你们走快点 |
[16:13] | you might be able to catch his girlfriend. | 也许会追上他女友 |
[16:14] | – His girlfriend? – Yeah. | -他女友 -是啊 |
[16:16] | His girlfriend and her mom stopped by to pick up the bag earlier, | 他女友和她母亲之前过来帮他拿包 |
[16:18] | but I told them he already got it. | 但我告诉她们 他已经拿走了 |
[16:21] | They were here, like, two minutes ago. | 她们刚刚还在这里 |
[16:22] | – They just left. – Son of a bitch. | -刚走没多久 -该死的 |
[16:26] | There. That’s their truck. | 那里 他们的车 |
[16:28] | If they’re going into that building, | 如果他们进那座楼里 |
[16:29] | it’s got to be where Beck is hiding. | 说明贝克藏在那里 |
[16:31] | Damn it. They’re gonna get to him before we do. | 该死 他们会先我们一步抓到他 |
[16:32] | Yeah, and if they do, | 如果他们先抓到人了 |
[16:33] | they’re not just gonna hand over their winning lottery ticket. | 他们就会拿去换赏金了 |
[16:35] | Hell no. | 绝对不行 |
[16:36] | That’s why we’re gonna make Beck come to us. | 所以我们得引贝克出来 |
[17:33] | Ha, well, you must be Emil. | 你就是艾米尔了吧 |
[17:35] | Nice to finally make your… | 终于认识… |
[17:38] | Forgot to call dibs. | 忘记说 归我了 |
[17:39] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[18:04] | – Mama’s gonna be… – Pissed. | -老板娘这下要… -气死了 |
[18:06] | You got that right. | 没错 |
[18:08] | Now, I expect this kind of unprofessional nonsense from government agents, | 这些外行探员干出这种事 我不惊讶 |
[18:13] | but from my own flesh and blood? | 但我自己家人怎么也这样啊 |
[18:15] | No, no, we told y’all to stand clear. | 不不 我让你们别插手了 |
[18:17] | We told you we’d handle it. | 我们说了 我们会处理 |
[18:18] | Now because of y’all, Beck’s gone, and I got tased. | 你看 就因为你们 贝克跑了 我还被电击了 |
[18:21] | That hurt, girl. | 很疼啊 妹子 |
[18:21] | Baby got tased? | “宝宝”被电击了啊 |
[18:24] | Please. | 省省吧 |
[18:25] | Only reason that man ran | 那个人跑了 |
[18:27] | was because of you and your corny siren trick. | 只因为你们搞什么警笛把戏 |
[18:30] | If it hadn’t been for y’all, | 如果不是你们 |
[18:31] | he’d have been cuffed in the back of my truck by now, | 他现在早被我关在我车的后备箱了 |
[18:34] | instead of behind the wheel, running away. | 而不是开着我的车跑了 |
[18:37] | All due respect, Mama, this isn’t your average skiptrace. | 恕我直言 老板娘 这不是你平时接的活儿 |
[18:39] | Organizations with a lot more resources than the Colton Bail Bonds have | 比你们公司更有手腕 更有资源的组织 |
[18:42] | had a hard time catching him, is all I’m saying. | 都一直抓不到他 |
[18:44] | Which is exactly why you guys have to back off | 所以你们得停手了 |
[18:46] | and let us handle this. | 让我们来处理 |
[18:47] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[18:49] | I don’t care if he is average, extraordinary or the Devil himself. | 我才不管他是不是我平时接的活儿 还是什么棘手人物 |
[18:55] | Beck is our bounty. | 贝克是我们的目标 |
[18:57] | That’s Colton bounty. | 是科尔顿家族追捕的目标 |
[18:59] | Which is why we’re not going nowhere. | 所以我们不会收手 |
[19:00] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[19:02] | So, we can either keep tripping over each other, | 我们可以一直这样鹬蚌相争下去 |
[19:05] | or we can work together. | 也可以联起手来 |
[19:08] | What you say? | 意下如何 |
[19:10] | You’re a smart man. Do the smart thing. | 你是个聪明人 知道怎么选吧 |
[19:18] | Deal. | 行 |
[19:22] | Okay, but we’re still in charge. | 但还是由我们说了算 |
[19:25] | Right? | 对吧 |
[19:35] | Which is why, strategically speaking, | 所以 从战略上说 |
[19:37] | – it makes sense for us to… – Seriously, Mac? | -合理的做法是… -不是吧 小麦 |
[19:38] | I don’t care if you’re working with the Coltons or the Kardashians. | 我不管你是跟科尔顿还是名媛一家合作 |
[19:41] | All I care about is catching Beck. | 我只在乎抓到贝克 |
[19:43] | And all I care about is the reward money Beck will bring in | 而我只在乎贝克被捕后 |
[19:47] | once he’s collared. | 带来的赏金 |
[19:48] | Okay, and as long as you help us get him, | 好 只要你帮我们抓到他 |
[19:50] | I’ll make sure you get your payday. | 我会确保你拿到钱 |
[19:51] | Even if it has to come out of my own pocket. | 哪怕要我自掏腰包 |
[19:52] | Now that’s my kind of contract. | 我喜欢这样谈合约 |
[19:55] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[19:56] | So deliver the goods. | 那就帮我们抓住贝克 |
[19:57] | – Now, do we know where Beck is? – Not yet, but we’re about to. | -找出贝克的行踪了吗 -还没 但快了 |
[20:00] | The Coltons’ truck was outfitted with a LoJack, | 科尔顿的车装有防盗寻回软件 |
[20:03] | – which Riley and Frank are tracking now. – Well, track faster. | -莱丽和弗兰克正在追踪 -加快速度 |
[20:05] | Beck isn’t the type to stick around when he feels the heat. | 贝克察觉到有威胁就会离开 |
[20:07] | And if he manages to flee the country this time, | 如果这次他逃离出国 |
[20:09] | well, we might never see him again. | 我们可能再也找不到他了 |
[20:11] | Palmer was Beck’s last known contact. | 帕尔默是贝克的最后已知联系人 |
[20:13] | He might have some information that can help us. | 他也许掌握对我们有帮助的信息 |
[20:16] | Put him on a plane to Phoenix. Riley, | 莱丽 让他坐飞机来凤凰基金会 |
[20:18] | – you can escort him. – Hold up, wait a minute. | -由你押送他 -等一下 |
[20:19] | Palmer has an outstanding warrant in Nevada. | 帕尔默仍是内华达的通缉犯 |
[20:22] | He’s worth a whole lot of money, honey. | 缉捕他的赏金很高 亲 |
[20:24] | And I’d feel much more comfortable | 不如这样吧 |
[20:26] | if my Billy were to transport him to you for questioning, | 比利先押送他到你们那接受审问 |
[20:31] | then, take him on down to Nevada for processing and payment. | 然后移送他到内华达领取赏金 |
[20:35] | Okay. Riley and Billy can transport Palmer together. | 好吧 莱丽和比利一起押送帕尔默 |
[20:39] | Final offer. | 没得商量 |
[20:40] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[20:41] | Well, do we know where Palmer is? | 知道帕尔默在哪儿吗 |
[20:43] | Yeah, he’s rolled up in a carpet in his closet at his house. | 知道 我们把他用地毯裹起来锁进衣橱里了 |
[20:46] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[20:47] | You wanted us to just let him go? | 不然放他走吗 |
[20:48] | Gotcha. | 明白了 |
[20:49] | Guys, I found our truck. | 各位 我找到我们的卡车了 |
[20:51] | Beck’s heading west on Highway 20. | 贝克正沿20号高速公路往西走 |
[20:52] | Okay, well, that’s where we need to be. | 好 我们就去那儿 |
[20:54] | Riley and Billy, grab Palmer and hop the first flight to L.A. | 莱丽和比利带帕尔默搭第一班飞机来洛杉矶 |
[20:58] | The rest of you, go get me Beck. | 其他人去抓捕贝克 |
[21:01] | Come on, y’all. | 走吧 各位 |
[21:04] | Deputy Director Rowell. | 罗威尔副部长 |
[21:06] | I appreciate the return call. | 感谢你回电 |
[21:07] | Always happy to hear from you, Director Webber. | 总是很高兴接到你的来电 韦伯主管 |
[21:09] | Good. Then, I’ll get right to it: | 很好 那我就直说了 |
[21:11] | does the DOD still operate an off-the-books intel facility | 国防部在阿肯色州小岩城以南的秘密情报机构 |
[21:14] | just south of Little Rock, Arkansas? | 是否仍在运转 |
[21:16] | I can neither confirm nor deny… | 我不能证实也不能否认 |
[21:19] | Cut the crap. | 别来这一套 |
[21:20] | I think you still have that facility. | 我认为该机构仍在运转 |
[21:21] | And I think that facility was broken into in the last 48 hours. | 而且过去48小时内有人闯入 |
[21:25] | And I think that Emil Beck stole something big. | 我认为艾米尔·贝克偷走了重要的东西 |
[21:28] | Now, I would like to know what that was. | 我想知道被偷的是什么 |
[21:38] | There’s our truck. | 我们的车在那儿 |
[21:46] | Wait. Guys… | 等一下 各位 |
[21:57] | Billy’s not gonna like this. | 比利一定会气炸了 |
[22:00] | That’s got to be Beck. | 一定是贝克干的 |
[22:01] | Rigging it to explode, then running off. | 安上爆炸装置 弃车而逃 |
[22:03] | He didn’t run off. | 他不是徒步逃跑的 |
[22:04] | He stole whatever was parked over there. | 他偷走了原本停在那边的车 |
[22:07] | The truck’s dashcam probably got a good view of Beck’s new ride. | 卡车的行车记录仪很可能拍下了贝克新偷的车 |
[22:10] | – The SD card for the dashcam? – Glove compartment. | -记录仪的记忆卡呢 -在副驾杂物柜里 |
[22:13] | And the glove compartment’s en fuego. | 副驾杂物柜起火了 |
[22:17] | Jack, pop the hood, put it in neutral and floor it. | 杰克 开引擎盖 挂空挡 油门踩到底 |
[22:19] | – I’ll be back. – Okay. | -我去去就回 -好 |
[22:20] | Damn. | 该死 |
[22:34] | Gun it, Jack. | 加大油门 杰克 |
[22:46] | You are a very strange young man, MacGyver. | 你这个年轻人真是奇特 麦凯弗 |
[22:50] | Some people have mentioned it before. | 有人这么说过 |
[22:51] | You got an opening. | 有机会了 |
[23:05] | Okay, downloading the footage now. | 正在下载录像 |
[23:11] | Why is he wearing a tux? | 他为什么穿着燕尾服 |
[23:16] | Screengrab that plate, Frank. | 把车牌截下来 弗兰克 |
[23:17] | All right, let’s figure out where he’s going. | 看看他要去哪儿吧 |
[23:19] | Yeah. | 好 |
[23:35] | Your phone’s been blowing up since we got through security. | 我们通过安检后 你的手机就响个不停 |
[23:38] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[23:39] | Come on, let me guess– Chip. | 我来猜猜看 奇普 |
[23:42] | No, no, Chuck. | 不 查克 |
[23:44] | So, how you and Chuck meet? | 你跟查克是怎么认识的 |
[23:45] | You been dating him long? | 你们交往很久了吗 |
[23:46] | His name’s not Chuck, okay? | 他不叫查克 |
[23:49] | And why do you care? | 你怎么这么好奇 |
[23:50] | Just making conversation. It’s a long flight. | 就是闲聊 航程很远 |
[23:53] | Well, on long flights, I like to watch movies. | 长途飞行时 我喜欢看电影 |
[23:55] | You know, quietly. | 安静地看 |
[23:56] | Without any talking. | 不聊天 |
[23:59] | Is he tall? | 他高吗 |
[24:01] | You two want to sit next to each other, or…? | 你们想坐一起吗 |
[24:04] | – No. – No. | -不 -不 |
[24:07] | His name’s Ryan. All right? | 他叫莱恩 |
[24:09] | We met online, we’ve been dating a few months. | 我们在网上认识 交往了几个月 |
[24:10] | You happy now? | 你满意了吗 |
[24:11] | You know, there’s still time | 飞机起飞前 |
[24:12] | to make a quick call before the plane takes off. | 还有时间打一通电话 |
[24:14] | – Thanks, but we usually just text. – Seriously? | -谢了 但我们通常只发短信 -真的吗 |
[24:16] | But you have met in person, right? | 但你们见过面了吧 |
[24:21] | If I’m being honest, we haven’t really seen each other that much. | 老实说 我们不常见面 |
[24:25] | I travel a lot for work. | 我常为工作飞来飞去 |
[24:27] | Pretty busy, so… | 挺忙的 所以… |
[24:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:34] | But you know you’re not actually dating this guy, right? | 但你知道你们不是真的在交往吧 |
[24:36] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[24:37] | Mostly text. | 发短信为主 |
[24:38] | Only hung out a few times | 只见过几次面 |
[24:40] | and I’m guessing these hangouts are late at night, | 我猜时间多数是在深夜 |
[24:42] | and usually starts by putting on a movie? | 通常以看电影开始 |
[24:45] | Has he at least given you flowers? | 至少他送你花了吧 |
[24:47] | The idea of a man bringing a woman flowers is outdated. | 现在不流行男人给女人送花了 |
[24:50] | Flowers die in a few days and then what? | 花几天就谢了 然后呢 |
[24:52] | Just garbage in a vase. | 就是装在花瓶里的垃圾 |
[24:53] | Maybe. But I was raised to show women appreciation and respect. | 也许吧 但我从小被教育要欣赏尊重女性 |
[24:57] | One way to do that is to give her flowers. | 其中一种做法就是送花给她 |
[25:00] | Besides, flowers really brighten up a room. | 再说 花能为房间增色不少 |
[25:05] | Not that it’s any of your damn business– | 虽然不关你的事 |
[25:06] | either of you– | 也不关你的事 |
[25:08] | but I just don’t have time | 但我现阶段 |
[25:09] | for some super complicated relationship right now. | 没时间谈复杂的恋爱 |
[25:11] | I don’t buy that. At all. | 我一点都不信 |
[25:13] | No, see, I’ve met women like you. | 我认识你这样的女人 |
[25:15] | Awesome and badass in every single way | 各方面都很优秀 |
[25:17] | except when it comes to romance. | 但一提感情就怂 |
[25:19] | You don’t go all in because– | 你不全心投入是因为… |
[25:20] | and, now, I’m just guessing here– | 我只是瞎猜 |
[25:22] | but the woman who hacks everyone’s secrets | 能获取所有人秘密的女人 |
[25:24] | has massive trust issues. | 极度不信任别人 |
[25:26] | I didn’t know they offered psychotherapy classes | 我不知道赏金猎人学校 |
[25:28] | at bounty hunting school. | 还有心理治疗课 |
[25:29] | Look, what you need is a man that you can count on. | 你需要一个你能依靠的男人 |
[25:31] | One that always comes through and never lets you down. | 一个总能解决问题 从不让你失望的人 |
[25:33] | And let me guess, you’re that kind of man. | 我来猜一下 你就是那种男人 |
[25:37] | Your words, not mine. | 你自己说的 我可没说 |
[25:39] | All right, I’m gonna need you to dial it down on the cockiness. | 你最好收起这幅自大的嘴脸 |
[25:41] | Look, in my line of work, confidence is key. | 干我这一行 自信是关键 |
[25:44] | Now, the guys that I deal with every day | 我每天打交道的那些人 |
[25:45] | will chew you up and spit you out | 只要你显露出一点软弱 |
[25:46] | if they smell one shred of weakness. | 就会生吞活剥了你 |
[25:49] | – You know, I have been known to… – Shut up, little man. | -我最出名的是… -闭嘴 小个子 |
[25:52] | Now, if you want to know what kind of guy I am, | 你要是想知道我是哪种人 |
[25:54] | Ms. Davis, all you got to do is just… | 戴维斯小姐 你只需要 |
[25:58] | look through my phone. | 查看一下我的手机就行了 |
[26:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:02] | I know about that. | 我知道你进了我的手机 |
[26:15] | And we’re sure this is where he went? | 确定他是来这里了吗 |
[26:16] | Well, according to your people, | 据你的人说 |
[26:18] | the car Beck stole is parked on this property right now. | 贝克偷的那辆车现在就停在这里 |
[26:20] | Any idea who owns this place? | 知道房主是谁吗 |
[26:23] | Looks like it’s actually owned by a shell company. | 似乎注册在一家空壳公司名下 |
[26:26] | Which is owned by… | 空壳公司的所有人是 |
[26:28] | another shell company. | 另一家空壳公司 |
[26:30] | Making this a very shady charity event. | 那真是非常可疑 |
[26:34] | Matty. | 马蒂 |
[26:34] | Tell me you’ve got Beck in custody. | 告诉我 你们已经逮捕贝克了 |
[26:38] | Almost. We’re working on it. | 快了 我们在行动了 |
[26:40] | Well, then work faster. | 那就行动得快一点 |
[26:41] | I just learned what he stole from the DOD. | 我刚刚得知他从国防部偷了什么 |
[26:43] | That can’t be good news. | 肯定没好事 |
[26:44] | It’s not. | 的确不是 |
[26:45] | 72 hours ago, | 72小时前 |
[26:47] | the DOD discovered a security flaw in the software | 国防部发现了软件中的安全漏洞 |
[26:49] | that regulates the engines in most planes, | 该软件能控制多数飞机的引擎 |
[26:52] | both commercial and military. | 包括商用和军用飞机 |
[26:54] | That’s a heck of a flaw. | 那可真是个大漏洞 |
[26:55] | Yeah. Well, they were working on a patch | 是的 贝克入侵时 |
[26:57] | when Beck breached the facility. | 他们正在写补丁 |
[26:58] | The intel that he stole | 他偷走的情报 |
[27:00] | shows how one could access this software remotely | 内容是如何远程操控这个软件 |
[27:02] | and overheat the engines. | 并让引擎过热 |
[27:04] | That sounds like a fancy way | 简单来说 |
[27:05] | of saying Beck stole the ability to knock a plane out of the sky. | 就是贝克偷走了击落一架飞机的技术 |
[27:08] | Not a plane. | 不是一架飞机 |
[27:10] | Any plane at any time. | 任何时段的任意一架飞机 |
[27:12] | You guys need to get it back. | 你们得把东西拿回来 |
[27:14] | Now. | 立刻 |
[27:31] | So, how we looking? | 情况如何 |
[27:33] | Every entrance is guarded. | 每个入口都有守卫 |
[27:34] | So much for sneaking through the back. | 从后门溜进去是行不通了 |
[27:36] | Well, we’ve been tracking their security patterns | 我们在用你上司借我们的卫星 |
[27:38] | on the satellite your boss lent us. | 分析他们的安保模式 |
[27:40] | These guys are good. | 这些人很厉害 |
[27:41] | Like “can’t find a hole in their security” good. | “安保措施完全没有漏洞”那种厉害 |
[27:43] | So, Mr. Federal Agent Man, what’s the plan? | “联邦探员”先生 有何对策 |
[27:47] | Well, I figure we climb one of these big-ass trees. | 我觉得我们可以爬上前面某棵大树 |
[27:49] | Mac can make a grappling hook | 让小麦随便找点材料 |
[27:51] | out of whatever grappling hook supplies you can whip up. | 做个抓钩 |
[27:53] | Don’t act like you can’t do it. | 别装做你办不到 |
[27:54] | Then I’ll rodeo-toss said hook | 然后我把那个钩子 |
[27:56] | across to the roof of the other mansion, | 甩到另一栋房子的屋顶上 |
[27:58] | and then we’ll tightrope right across. | 然后我们就可以走钢丝过去了 |
[28:00] | How ’bout we walk in as guests? | 不如我们假装客人混进去 |
[28:01] | – Yeah, that sounds good. – That part. | -听起来不错 -终于说到点了 |
[28:12] | You’re about a 40 regular, yeah? | 你衣服是标准40码吧 |
[28:24] | Hurry up. Come on. What’s wrong? | 快点啊 怎么了 |
[28:26] | I think we should go with the “climb a big-ass tree, grappling hook” plan. | 我觉得我们还是该选”爬树抓钩”计划 |
[28:29] | Man, this isn’t gonna work. | 这样行不通 |
[28:32] | Come on. You look great. | 别这样 你看起来很帅啊 |
[28:35] | What are you laughing at? | 你笑什么 |
[28:36] | I’m not laughing. | 我没笑 |
[28:37] | Skinny pants are in right now. You’re actually on trend. | 紧身裤现在正流行 你这身很潮 |
[28:40] | On trend? | 很潮 |
[28:41] | They’re high-waters. | 这可是九分裤 |
[28:43] | – Yeah. – Okay, your infil team is ready. | -是啊 -潜入小组准备就绪 |
[28:45] | And, Mac, once you’ve stopped Beck, | 小麦 你们抓到贝克后 |
[28:47] | I’m gonna need a picture of Jack in that tux for his permanent file. | 拍一张杰克穿礼服的照片 我永久存档 |
[28:50] | No, there’s gonna be no permanent file photo. Stop it. | 别想永久存档 休想 |
[28:53] | Okay, Matty. Send in infil. | 马蒂 派干扰组来 |
[28:54] | Let’s at least trade jackets. | 我们至少互换一下外套吧 |
[28:56] | I don’t want to look stupid. | 我可不想看起来像傻子 |
[29:09] | Please tell me this is where deliveries go. | 送货是走这里吧 |
[29:11] | Because I have got a van full of buttermilk pie | 我这一整车乳酪派 |
[29:14] | that needs to be refrigerated A.S.A.P. | 需要马上冷藏 |
[29:17] | You’re at the wrong entrance. | 你走错门了 |
[29:18] | – All deliveries go to the back. – No, no, no. | -送货都得走后门 -不不不 |
[29:21] | My delivery instructions were quite clear. | 我接到的送货指示很明确 |
[29:23] | I was to make my delivery here at the front gate. | 让我去正门送货 |
[29:27] | And, well, here I am. | 所以我来了 |
[29:29] | Ma’am, we need you to turn your van around. Now. | 女士 请马上把货车掉头 |
[29:33] | Are you trying to ruin my business? | 你是要毁了我的生意吗 |
[29:35] | – Is that what this is about? – Ma’am, please. | -是这样吗 -女士 请掉头 |
[29:36] | Because I just want you to understand | 因为我只是想让你明白 |
[29:38] | that I have worked too long and too hard | 我如此努力了这么久 |
[29:40] | – to let you destroy… – Ma’am, I’m just… Ma’am. | -我不会让你毁了 -女士 我只想 |
[29:42] | what I have built over my lifetime | 我一手打造的的事业 |
[29:45] | – with one bad Yelp review. – Please, just turn the van around. | -就因为你给我差评 -请把货车掉头 |
[29:50] | All right, time to blend in. | 该融入人群了 |
[29:52] | Blend in? No, thanks. | 融入人群 不了 谢谢 |
[29:54] | Easy for you to say, James Bond. | 你说得倒是容易 “詹姆斯·邦德” |
[29:56] | You blend just fine. | 你是能轻松融入 |
[29:56] | Looks like I’ve been in a clearance sale at… tuxes for toddlers. | 我这身就像从儿童礼服甩卖区买来的 |
[30:02] | Speaking of toddlers, by the way, | 对了 说到儿童 |
[30:04] | you do know that Riley isn’t one anymore, right? | 你知道莱丽已经不是小孩了吧 |
[30:07] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:08] | – She’s not a little girl anymore. – No. | -她不再是小女孩了 -对啊 |
[30:10] | Your approval, it means a lot to her, | 你的认可对她很重要 |
[30:12] | and if you keep withholding it, | 如果你一直不同意 |
[30:14] | she’s gonna be forced to choose between you and whoever this new guy is. | 她就得被迫在你和新男友之间做出选择 |
[30:17] | I’m not… I’m not withholding my approval, okay? | 我没有不同意 |
[30:21] | It’s just that I think Riley’s really awesome. | 我就是觉得莱丽很优秀 |
[30:23] | I think she should have a guy that’s equally as awesome. | 她的男友也该同样优秀 |
[30:26] | So, you know, a match. | 郎才女貌才般配 |
[30:28] | Your heart’s in the right place, | 你这么想没错 |
[30:29] | and if you want her to find that guy who’s equally as awesome, | 如果你希望她能找到般配的男友 |
[30:31] | then you got to let her look. | 就该放手让她去找寻 |
[30:32] | She’s gonna make mistakes, | 她会遇上渣男 |
[30:34] | but– I think you know better than anyone– | 但你该比任何人都清楚 |
[30:36] | she’s got great instincts and you need to trust her. | 她直觉很准 你得相信她 |
[30:38] | Besides, I don’t think this new guy’s gonna last very long. | 而且 我觉得她和新男友好不了多久了 |
[30:43] | Billy? | 比利 |
[30:45] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[30:48] | You didn’t see the way he was looking at her, did you? | 你没看到他看她的眼神吗 |
[30:50] | No, I did not see the way he was looking at her. | 没有 我没看到 |
[30:53] | And if I did see the way he was looking at her, | 要是我看到了 |
[30:54] | I’d break his eyeballs for him. | 我非把他眼珠子挖出来不可 |
[30:55] | He won’t look at her that way no more– I guarantee that. | 保证他不会再色眯眯看她了 |
[30:58] | All right. Well, be prepared, | 好吧 做好心理准备 |
[31:00] | ’cause she was looking at him the same way. | 因为她看他的眼神也充满爱慕 |
[31:03] | Really? | 真的 |
[31:06] | Do you see Beck in here at all? | 你发现贝克的踪迹了吗 |
[31:09] | No. No, but I do see Gigantor the staircase guard. | 没有 但我看到楼梯口有个大块头保镖 |
[31:12] | I bet you dollars to donuts our boy’s upstairs somewhere. | 我敢肯定他在楼上 |
[31:15] | Yeah. Probably trying to sell the glitch to whoever owns this place. | 也许正向这里的主人兜售那个病毒呢 |
[31:19] | I might bust a few stitches on this kiddie tuxedo, | 我好像把这件童装燕尾服撑开线了 |
[31:22] | but I think I can one-punch that guard | 但我还是能给那个保镖一拳 |
[31:24] | into a midday nap for you, if you want. | 让他昏睡过去 |
[31:26] | You’re not gonna do that. | 不行 |
[31:27] | ‘Cause if you do, | 因为如果你揍了他 |
[31:27] | all the other guards are gonna come runnin’. | 其他的保镖都会围上来 |
[31:28] | Come on, man. I’m all stretched out. | 拜托 我准备好大杀四方了 |
[31:30] | – Let me do it. – No. | -让我揍他吧 -不行 |
[31:32] | Mama Colton, | 科尔顿老板娘 |
[31:33] | are you patched into the security team’s radio system yet? | 你黑入安保队的无线电了吗 |
[31:36] | I need you to move a guard for me. | 你得帮我调走一个保镖 |
[31:38] | – Let me do it. – No. | -让我揍他吧 -不行 |
[31:39] | Sure thing, Mac. Where do you want him? | 没问题 小麦 你想把他调去哪儿 |
[31:40] | Preferably outside. | 最好调去外面 |
[31:43] | I need all security to the front entrance. | 所有保镖到前门集合 |
[31:45] | I repeat, all security to the front entrance now. | 重复 所有保镖立刻到前门集合 |
[31:49] | He’s not leaving. | 他没动 |
[31:51] | Now means now, people! Move. | 立刻行动 各位 快点 |
[31:54] | All right, that did it. Nice work. | 成功了 干得漂亮 |
[31:56] | All right, let’s make a move. | 我们行动吧 |
[31:57] | Yeah, yeah. | 好 |
[32:12] | Well, that’s not conspicuous at all. | 还能再显眼一点吗 |
[32:13] | Might as well be a giant neon sign on the door | 直接在门上装个大霓虹灯得了 |
[32:16] | that says “Bad Things Happen in Here.” | 写上”里面在做坏事”几个大字 |
[32:23] | This little guy’s gonna be your new best friend, | 这个小东西会成为你新的好朋友 |
[32:26] | giving you control of any plane, anywhere, | 帮你掌控各地的所有飞机 |
[32:28] | with just the click of a button. | 只需按下按钮 |
[32:30] | You’ll forgive me for not just taking your word for it. | 恕我不能单凭只言片语就相信你 |
[32:33] | I am sure you don’t mind providing proof. | 你一定不介意演示一下吧 |
[32:38] | A demonstration? | 演示一下 |
[32:40] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[32:43] | And I know just the plane. | 我恰好知道该选哪架飞机 |
[32:46] | 离港航班 目的地 洛杉矶 | |
[32:52] | Beck is gonna use the glitch to take a plane down now. | 贝克打算用那个病毒击落一架飞机 |
[32:54] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[32:56] | That’s what he thinks. | 他想得美 |
[32:57] | Step aside, bubba, I’m gonna freight train this bad boy. | 靠边站 “小白孩” 我把门撞开 |
[32:59] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不行 |
[33:00] | It’s reinforced steel with titanium locks. | 这扇门由钢筋铸成 还是钛合金锁 |
[33:02] | All you’re gonna do is hurt yourself | 撞门只会伤到你自己 |
[33:03] | and let them know we’re here. | 让他们发现我们来了 |
[33:04] | – I don’t mind hurting myself. – No. | -我不介意伤到自己 -不行 |
[33:06] | Okay, then so what’s the plan? | 那你有什么计划 |
[33:08] | ‘Cause I don’t see you being able to jimmy that door open with a credit card. | 因为我觉得你没法用信用卡撬开门 |
[33:11] | Wait, I might have a credit card. | 等下 我好像真有张信用卡 |
[33:12] | Cummerbund, give me your cummerbund. | 腰封 把你的腰封给我 |
[33:14] | – It’s not like you need it in that tux anyways. – Okay. | -反正你也用不上 -好吧 |
[33:17] | I don’t see how my crumb catcher’s gonna help you open a steel door. | 我的腰封怎么能帮你打开铁门 |
[33:22] | We’re gonna use our head. | 动动脑子[用头] |
[33:44] | Looks like the deal’s off. | 交易失败 |
[33:47] | We’re too late to stop the demo. | 我们来晚了 阻止不了演示 |
[33:48] | He’s already uploaded the virus. | 他已经上传了病毒 |
[33:49] | You mean he’s already put it on some plane that’s in the air right now? | 他已经把病毒植入空中某架飞机了 |
[33:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:55] | Not just any plane… | 不是某架飞机啊 |
[34:16] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[34:17] | Are you Riley Davis? | 你是莱丽·戴维斯吗 |
[34:18] | Yes. | 我是 |
[34:19] | There’s a call for you. | 有你的电话 |
[34:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:34] | This is Riley Davis. | 我是莱丽·戴维斯 |
[34:36] | Riles, it’s Mac. | 莱丽 我是小麦 |
[34:36] | You have your laptop in your carry-on, right? | 你的电脑带上飞机了吧 |
[34:39] | Yeah, why? | 对 怎么了 |
[34:40] | Beck just used stolen intel from the DOD | 贝克刚用从国防部偷来的技术 |
[34:41] | to sabotage your plane. | 黑入了你们的航班 |
[34:46] | Like… like no in-flight movies or sabotage, | 是不能看机上电影了 |
[34:50] | like-like drop out of the sky? | 还是飞机要坠落了 |
[34:51] | The second one, in less than five minutes. | 第二种 五分钟内就会坠落 |
[34:53] | He’s already uploaded the glitch | 他已经上传了病毒 |
[34:55] | and there’s nothing we can do to stop it from the ground, | 我们在地面无计可施 |
[34:56] | which means that the only person | 也就是说 只有你 |
[34:57] | that can save the lives of everyone on board your plane is you. | 能拯救飞机上所有人的性命 |
[35:18] | Billy, I need your credit card right now, right now. | 比利 立刻把你的信用卡给我 |
[35:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:30] | – So… is there anything you want to tell me? -Yeah. | -你打算告诉我怎么回事吗 -嗯 |
[35:35] | I need to get online and hack into the plane’s control system, | 我得上线黑入飞机的控制系统 |
[35:39] | or we’re gonna crash. | 不然就会坠机 |
[35:41] | I’m sorry, what? | 你说什么 |
[35:43] | Don’t panic. | 别慌 |
[35:44] | Okay, panicking doesn’t help. Here. | 慌没用 给你 |
[35:47] | I’m-I’m not panicking, | 我没慌 |
[35:49] | but I definitely need to hear what’s going on, | 但你得告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[35:51] | – and I need to hear it now. – Okay, okay. | -立刻告诉我 -好吧 |
[35:53] | Two second version: | 长话短说 |
[35:54] | Beck stole some secret DOD glitch that allows him to crash planes. | 贝克偷走了国防部击落飞机的病毒技术 |
[35:58] | And I guess he wants to tie up loose ends | 他大概是想以绝后患 |
[35:59] | ’cause he wants to test it on ours. | 因为他选中了我们的飞机 |
[36:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:17] | Okay, Beck’s glitch just knocked the temperature controls for both engines offline. | 贝克的病毒刚关闭了飞机两侧引擎的温控器 |
[36:20] | I’m assuming that’s a bad thing. | 我猜不是好事 |
[36:21] | Well, yeah, without them, the-the engines will overheat, | 对 没了温控器 引擎就会过热 |
[36:24] | and then seize, and then… | 飞机失控 然后… |
[36:26] | Yep. Got it. So how much time do we have? | 我懂了 我们还剩多长时间 |
[36:29] | Four minutes, give or take. | 大概四分钟 |
[36:35] | Okay, what’s the plan? | 有什么计划 |
[36:36] | I don’t know, but answering questions doesn’t help. | 我不知道 但问问题肯定帮不上忙 |
[36:41] | The engines are over-temping. We’ve lost hydraulics. | 引擎过热 热压失效 |
[36:44] | I can’t reduce the thrust. I don’t know why. | 没法降低推进力 原因不明 |
[36:46] | How’s she doing, Matty? | 她怎么样了 马蒂 |
[36:48] | Not great. She’s got less than three minutes | 不太好 她只有不到三分钟了 |
[36:50] | before both engines flame out. | 之后双引擎就会熄火 |
[36:53] | Look, that’s my child up there. | 我儿子还在机上呢 |
[36:54] | MacGyver, tell me you got a plan. | 麦凯弗 你一定有办法吧 |
[36:56] | Tell me you can do something. | 告诉我 你有办法 |
[36:58] | There’s nothing we can do from down here. | 我们在这儿无能无力 |
[36:59] | It’s all up to Riley now. | 现在只能靠莱丽了 |
[37:07] | What’s-what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[37:11] | What? You said you didn’t want distractions. | 你说过不想被打扰 |
[37:14] | – What?! – What, what, what? | -不是吧 -怎么了 |
[37:15] | I just lost the damn connection. | 网络连接中断了 |
[37:17] | God, I hate airplane Wi-Fi. | 天 我恨死飞机上的无线了 |
[37:21] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[37:23] | – Looks like you got a plan. – Kind of. | -看来你有计划了 -算是吧 |
[37:26] | It’s an insane plan, but insane plans always work for Mac, so… | 很疯狂 但小麦的疯狂计划总能奏效 所以… |
[37:30] | You know when your phone freezes? | 手机卡住时 |
[37:31] | And you reboot it to kick out the bug | 重启就能消除卡顿 |
[37:32] | or whatever was causing it to freeze. | 解决所有故障 |
[37:34] | And for like a minute, it’s a useless brick, | 手机会短暂变砖 |
[37:35] | until you turn it back on and it works perfectly fine, no bugs. | 重启就能恢复运转 解决故障 |
[37:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:38] | I’m about to do that to the plane. | 我要重启飞机 |
[37:42] | Okay, so how long does it take a plane to reboot | 飞机重启需要多久 |
[37:44] | since we’ll be plummeting till then? | 毕竟重启期间飞机会垂直下落 |
[37:46] | Just guessing… | 我猜… |
[37:47] | as long as we’re above 20,000 feet, | 只要现在是在两万英尺之上 |
[37:48] | it should reboot before we hit the ground. | 撞击地面前应该能重启成功 |
[37:56] | You might want to tighten that up. | 系好安全带 |
[37:59] | These next few minutes are gonna suck. | 接下来几分钟会很惊险 |
[38:17] | What the hell just happened? | 怎么回事 |
[38:35] | Denver Center, | 多佛飞行中心 |
[38:36] | this is november-seven-two- two-five-four-Romeo. | 这里是1172254R号航班 |
[38:38] | Transmitting in the blind. | 能收到吗 |
[38:39] | All our engines are down. | 所有引擎都停转了 |
[38:41] | We are 100 miles east of Boulder. | 我们在博尔德以东100英里 |
[38:42] | Repeat. 100 miles east of Boulder. | 重复 博尔德以东100英里 |
[38:50] | Brace. Brace. Brace. Heads down. | 做好迫降姿势 低头 |
[38:52] | Stay down. | 趴下 |
[38:54] | Brace. Brace. Brace. Heads down. | 做好迫降姿势 低头 |
[38:59] | Three minutes is up. | 三分钟到了 |
[39:03] | Matty, we could use an update down here. | 马蒂 告诉我们最新进展 |
[39:05] | There’s a few people getting worried. | 大家都很担心 |
[39:10] | The plane’s gone off radar. | 飞机在雷达上消失了 |
[39:15] | She did that on purpose. Right? | 她故意的吧 |
[39:17] | Riley’s-Riley’s got this. Doesn’t she? | 莱丽能搞定 对吧 |
[39:19] | I don’t know, Jack. | 我不知道 杰克 |
[39:21] | Riley. | 莱丽 |
[39:23] | The engines aren’t… | 引擎没有… |
[39:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:51] | We’re back online. | 系统恢复了 |
[39:52] | Pull up now, now, now, now. | 快提升 快快快 |
[39:56] | Pull up. | 提升 |
[39:59] | Pull up. | 提升 |
[40:06] | Denver Center, | 丹佛飞行中心 |
[40:07] | this is november-seven-two- two-five-four-Romeo. | 这里是1172254R号航班 |
[40:09] | My engines are no longer over-temping. | 引擎恢复了 |
[40:12] | We are in the green and running fine. | 事故解决 飞机运转正常 |
[40:14] | We’d like to cancel the emergency. | 解除紧急状态 |
[40:15] | She did it. | 她成功了 |
[40:17] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[40:22] | Riley had this from the jump. | 莱丽一直掌控局面呢 |
[40:23] | There was no need to be worried. I wasn’t worried. | 没必要担心 我就没担心 |
[40:25] | I can’t believe you guys got… worried. | 你们居然担心了 |
[40:27] | Come here, tough guy. | 抱抱你 硬汉 |
[40:29] | I won’t tell anybody you were scared. | 我不会告诉别人 你也吓到了 |
[40:32] | Folks, this is your pilot speaking. | 各位乘客 我是机长 |
[40:34] | I want to apologize for the scare. | 很抱歉引起了恐慌 |
[40:36] | We should have you on the ground safe and sound as soon as possible. | 我们会尽快将各位安全送达地面 |
[40:52] | Everybody on this plane owes you their life, including me. | 你拯救了机上的所有人 包括我 |
[40:57] | What can I do to thank you? | 该怎么感谢你呢 |
[41:05] | Find a way to shut him up and we’re good. | 想办法让他别打呼噜就行了 |
[41:12] | Well, it seems every time we work with y’all, | 看来每次跟你们合作 |
[41:14] | things just get completely out of hand. | 事情总会彻底失控 |
[41:17] | But Mama keeps making bank. | 但老板娘总能财源滚滚 |
[41:20] | Yeah, about that. | 说到这个 |
[41:21] | Mama, we can’t allow you to take them in and collect the bounty. | 老板娘 我们不能让你们拿他去换赏金 |
[41:26] | – I-I’m sorry. – Why not? | -抱歉 -为什么不行 |
[41:27] | – It’s a national security thing. – Yeah. | -事关国家安全 -对 |
[41:29] | But rest assured, the Coltons will get paid. | 但请放心 佣金照付 |
[41:32] | You helped our boss find someone who’s eluded her for years. | 你们帮助我的上司抓到了逃亡多年的罪犯 |
[41:34] | You damn right. | 可不是 |
[41:36] | And we will be collecting all bounties and rewards, | 我们要领走所有赏金和奖励 |
[41:40] | plus incidentals, | 附带收取额外费用 |
[41:42] | and a small finder’s fee on top. | 以及一点中间人佣金 |
[41:46] | Always a “plus” with you, right, Mama? | 你总会收取”额外”费用 是吧 老板娘 |
[41:47] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[41:51] | Got a little damaged in transit, | 押送途中受了点伤 |
[41:52] | – but he should be all right. – Let’s go. | -但应该没有大碍 -走吧 |
[42:14] | So, the flight attendants left this for us. | 机组人员给我们留下了这个 |
[42:17] | Their way of saying thanks for averting a massive disaster. | 表达对我们阻止惨剧发生的感谢 |
[42:30] | Where did you find that? | 你从哪儿找到的花 |
[42:32] | I’m a bounty hunter. | 我是个赏金猎人 |
[42:33] | I find things. | 专长找东西 |
[42:38] | So, here’s to still being alive. | 敬劫后余生 |
[42:42] | Here’s to something unexpected. | 敬不期而遇 |