时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[00:04] | Darrell Waltrip. | 达瑞尔·华契普 |
[00:06] | Rusty Wallace. | 拉什帝·华莱士 |
[00:07] | Jimmie Johnson. | 吉米·强森 |
[00:08] | If you listen close, | 如果你仔细听 |
[00:10] | you can still hear them there. | 你仍能听到他们 |
[00:11] | That’s amazing. | 真不可思议 |
[00:12] | I didn’t know that you were blessed with the ability | 我都不知道你还有这种天赋 |
[00:13] | to hear into the past. | 能听到过去 |
[00:14] | Look, I got a lot of gifts you don’t know about. | 我还有很多你不知道的天赋呢 |
[00:16] | You go ahead and mock me. | 你就嘲笑我吧 |
[00:17] | This is, this is hallowed ground right here, dude. | 这里可是”圣地” |
[00:20] | Get off the track now! | 赶紧离开赛道 |
[00:22] | Unless you want to become part of this hallowed ground, | 除非你想葬身于”圣地” |
[00:24] | I suggest you listen to what he says. | 你还是听他的话吧 |
[00:27] | See? | 瞧见了吧 |
[00:45] | Man. Did you see the splits? | 天 看到分段加速了吗 |
[00:48] | You were right about turn three. | 第三个弯道真像你说的那样 |
[00:49] | I can’t believe taking it on the inside actually dropped my time. | 真没想到内道开反而节省我的时间了 |
[00:51] | You know, normally it wouldn’t, | 一般来说不会 |
[00:52] | but since air resistance is proportional to the square of the velocity, | 但因为空气阻力与汽车速度的平方成正比, |
[00:55] | going high into the wall of wind would’ve increased your drag through the turn | 转弯时 风力越大 阻力就越大 |
[00:58] | and then slowed you down. | 就会减缓车速 |
[00:58] | You shaved two hundredths of a second off my best lap time on this track. | 你让我超过了这条赛道最佳成绩0.005秒 |
[01:01] | Sure you don’t want to come pit for me? | 你确定不想来我的团队做技师吗 |
[01:05] | Man. | 兄弟 |
[01:06] | Travis, I’d love to, but… | 特维斯 我也想 但… |
[01:09] | my day job keeps me pretty busy, unfortunately. | 很可惜 我的工作太忙了 |
[01:11] | Change your mind, you let me know. | 你要是改变主意了 就来找我 |
[01:12] | Not many people understand fluid dynamics well enough | 没几个人能完全精通流体动力学 |
[01:14] | to disagree with me on how to maximize velocity through a turn | 反驳我 怎么在弯道时加速 |
[01:18] | and be right. | 结果还说对了 |
[01:19] | Travis, I hate to ask. | 特维斯 我有个不情之请 |
[01:21] | But it’s my lifelong dream to get behind the wheel of 850 horses. | 但我毕生的心愿就是坐一次赛车 |
[01:26] | You think I could just sit in her for just a sec, | 你能让我进去坐一下 |
[01:28] | take some, take some selfies? | 我自拍一张吗 |
[01:30] | Why just sit? | 坐一下干什么啊 |
[01:30] | Wouldn’t you rather take her for a spin? | 你直接溜一圈吧 |
[01:32] | “Take her for a spin”? You mean drive it? | “溜一圈” 是让我开一圈吗 |
[01:34] | Get in, man. | 上车吧 |
[01:38] | So much speed. | 我是风一样的男子 |
[01:41] | You, you okay there? | 你还可以吧 |
[01:43] | Yeah, I got a little technical problem. | 遇到点技术性问题 |
[01:43] | I think it’s these skinny jeans, man. | 应该是我裤子太紧了 |
[01:49] | – Just got a text from Matty. – No. No, no way. | -刚收到马蒂的短信 -苍天啊 别啊 |
[01:51] | No-no-no text from Matty, not right now. No way. | 这时收什么短信 别这么扫兴啊 |
[01:53] | Nothing is gonna stop me from living out my childhood fantasies. | 这世上没有什么能阻止我圆我儿时之梦 |
[01:58] | Okay. And I’m just quoting here, | 好吧 我念一下她的原话 |
[01:59] | “Something crashed in the Nevada desert | “内华达沙漠天降一物 |
[02:01] | and we cannot identify what it is” | 目前无法确认是何物” |
[02:04] | Matty found a UFO? | 马蒂发现了不明飞行物 |
[02:06] | Yeah, but you… | 是 但你… |
[02:07] | No, no, no. I-I… | 不不不 我… |
[02:09] | Can I take a rain check on this big boy? | 我能改天再来开这辆车吗 |
[02:11] | Yeah. Anytime, sure. | 可以 没问题 |
[02:13] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[02:14] | – We’ll rain… – I got you, I got you. | -我们改… -我扶住你了 我扶住了 |
[02:16] | – We’ll rain check. – Yup. There you go. | -改天再来开吧 -好 行 |
[02:17] | Yeah. To be continued. | 好 此事未完待续 |
[02:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:20] | – We’ll see. – Okay. | -好说好说 -好 |
[02:47] | What do you think we’re talking about here? | 你觉得能是什么 |
[02:49] | One of them big musical suckers like Close Encounters of the Third Kind? | 是像《第三类接触》里那种亲密接触吗 |
[02:52] | Or no. | 不不 |
[02:54] | One of those, one of those fighters, yeah, from Independence Day. | 像《独立日》里那种战士类型的 |
[02:57] | Or-or, maybe, maybe, maybe a Cylon Raider, | 或许 或许是赛隆侵略机 |
[03:00] | all metal skin, gooey inside… | 外表是金属皮肤 里面是粘液… |
[03:02] | What do you think? What do you think? | 你觉得呢 你怎么想 |
[03:03] | I think it’s probably the same thing | 我觉得是 |
[03:05] | I’ve told you a hundred times since we left the track: | 我这一路上跟你说过一千遍的东西 |
[03:06] | – it’s man-made. It veered off course. – No, no, that– | -人造物 脱离了轨道 -不不不… |
[03:08] | Listen, listen. That’s what they want you to believe. | 听着 这只是迷惑人的假象 |
[03:10] | Don’t be brainwashed, buddy. | 别被洗脑了 老弟 |
[03:11] | You’re too smart for that. | 你这么聪明 要保持智商在线 |
[03:13] | If I see Tommy Lee Jones or Will Smith coming up to me | 如果我看到汤米·李·琼斯和威尔·史密斯 |
[03:15] | with that mind-erasing flashy thing, | 拿着”记忆消失笔”朝我走过来 |
[03:17] | I’m clamping these peepers tight shut like this. | 我会像这样紧紧闭上双眼 |
[03:21] | I’ll make myself pass out. | 憋气让自己晕过去 |
[03:23] | Well, it took you long enough, blondie. | 怎么这么晚才来 金毛小子 |
[03:25] | I was beginning to think you accepted that job pitting for Travis Long. | 我都开始怀疑你接受了特维斯·朗的技师一职了 |
[03:28] | How did you know that he offered me a job? | 你怎么知道他想让我给他干活儿 |
[03:30] | I know everything. | 我知晓一切 |
[03:31] | – Now get in here. – Yes, ma’am. | -赶紧进来 -遵命 长官 |
[03:34] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你这是要去哪儿 |
[03:35] | In here to hear your briefing | 进去 听你介绍 |
[03:37] | on finally making contact with an alien life-form. | 这次终于与外星生命有接触的任务啊 |
[03:40] | Nope. You’re not assigned to this. | 不 这次任务没你份儿 |
[03:42] | Not… not assigned? | 没我份儿 |
[03:44] | Now wait a minute, Matty, | 等一下 马蒂 |
[03:45] | I just passed up the opportunity to drive a real live NASCAR | 我刚放弃了开一辆赛车的大好机会 |
[03:48] | ’cause you said there’d be a real live UFO. | 因为你说出现不明飞行物了 |
[03:50] | – So… – So what? | -所以… -所以啥 |
[03:54] | Well, I-if you didn’t send for me, why am I here? | 如果你不让我参与任务 你叫我来干啥 |
[03:56] | – You were Mac’s ride. – His ride? | -你得开车带小麦过来啊 -我成司机了 |
[03:59] | Look, this mission has Jack Dalton written all over it. | 这次任务妥妥就是为杰克·道尔顿准备的啊 |
[04:08] | 36 hours ago, | 36个小时前 |
[04:10] | a mysterious object was spotted | 一个神秘飞行物 |
[04:11] | streaking through the sky over the Nevada desert. | 划过天际 落到内华达沙漠了 |
[04:14] | Civilian reports of a UFO were initially dismissed, | 村民上报发现不明飞行物 警方一开始未受理 |
[04:18] | but then a local rancher stumbled upon a crash | 但然后一个牧场主踩到了残骸 |
[04:20] | and found the object. | 发现了那个物体 |
[04:22] | Cops were called in, | 于是找来了警察 |
[04:23] | then the military, | 然后是军方 |
[04:24] | who quickly retrieved the object | 他们迅速拿走了那件物体 |
[04:25] | and brought it to a lab for analysis. | 送去给分析师检验了 |
[04:27] | So what is it? | 是什么东西 |
[04:29] | Nobody knows. | 没人知道 |
[04:30] | The military has their top scientists on this, | 军方找了最厉害的科学家来研究此物 |
[04:32] | but we still don’t know what it is, | 但我们还是不知道是什么 |
[04:33] | who made it or why it fell from the sky, | 谁造的 为什么从天而降 |
[04:36] | which is why they’ve reached out to Phoenix for help. | 所以他们向凤凰基金会求助了 |
[04:38] | So you want us to go in and get it? | 你想让我们过去 将其拿过来 |
[04:41] | Do we know anything about this thing? | 对这个东西 目前了解多少 |
[04:43] | Do we even know what it looks like? | 知道长什么样子吗 |
[04:44] | No. The military is keeping a very tight lid on this. | 不知道 军方并没透露太多 |
[04:47] | Look, everything that they’ve told me, | 他们告诉我的一切 |
[04:49] | I’ve just told you. | 我都告诉你们了 |
[04:51] | Which is why I’m bumping up both of your clearances | 所以我将给你们高阶权限 |
[04:54] | to give you temporary access to everything that I have. | 让你们暂时访问机密资料 |
[04:58] | So you don’t have to go through me for approvals. | 这样你们就不用通过我的比准行事了 |
[05:01] | – I’m guessing there’s a clock on this one? – Yes. | -这件事很急吧 -没错 |
[05:02] | Look, we don’t know what this thing is, | 我们不知道这是个什么东西 |
[05:04] | but we expect that someone’s gonna come looking for it | 但我们觉得有人会来找这个东西 |
[05:06] | and we better know what it is before they ask for it back. | 我们最好在他们拿回之前 查清此物 |
[05:11] | – And guys? – Yeah? | -两位 -怎么了 |
[05:13] | Be careful. | 万事小心 |
[05:15] | – Aren’t we always? – No. | -我们不一直这样吗 -拉到吧 |
[05:17] | But I’m hoping this time will be different. | 但我希望这次务必谨慎 |
[05:39] | I see you’re not wearing your dad’s watch. | 我看到你没带你爸的表 |
[05:42] | Well, no. | 是啊 |
[05:44] | I put it up on eBay. | 我拿到网上去卖了 |
[05:48] | Mac, I know it’s been tough, | 小麦 我知道这事很糟心 |
[05:50] | but giving up is not something I’ve ever seen you do. | 但放弃不是你的性格啊 |
[05:54] | – You sure about this? – Yeah. | -你确定要这么做吗 -是的 |
[06:02] | I mean, not really. | 也不是啦 |
[06:05] | You know what? | 是这样 |
[06:06] | If my dad really wanted me to find him, | 如果我爸想让我找到他 |
[06:08] | he would just pick up the phone | 他会像正常人那样 |
[06:09] | and call me like a normal person, | 直接拿起电话 打给我 |
[06:11] | not send me cryptic messages | 而不是给我寄加密信息 |
[06:14] | or sneak weird presents under the Christmas tree. | 或偷偷给我寄神秘的圣诞礼物 |
[06:18] | If he wants to talk, he knows where to find me. | 如果他想联系 他知道去哪找我 |
[06:23] | Dr. Herman. | 赫曼博士 |
[06:24] | I’m MacGyver. This is Riley Davis. | 我是麦凯弗 这是莱丽·戴维斯 |
[06:26] | Look, let’s be clear. | 让我把话说清楚了 |
[06:28] | We’re not going to be friends. | 我们不会成为朋友 |
[06:29] | Our superiors, in their infinite wisdom, | 我们的上司 “智慧超群” |
[06:32] | believe a combination of new school and old school | 认为新老思想合流 |
[06:35] | will yield results more quickly. | 能快点查出这是何物 |
[06:37] | And I’m sure you’re both the brightest bulbs | 我相信你们在什么”野鸡机构”里 |
[06:38] | at whatever absurdly named agency they pulled you from, | 都是顶尖的超级人才 |
[06:41] | but I’ve been back-engineering recovered technology | 但我已经逆向研究残骸技术 |
[06:44] | – for over 20 years, so… – Doc. | -有二十多年了… -博士 |
[06:48] | Just here to help, okay? | 就是来帮忙而已 |
[06:49] | Great. Then keep quiet and try and stay out of my way. | 很好 那就安静老实待着 别添乱 |
[06:53] | I’m briefing the secretary of defense in four hours | 我四个小时后 要跟国防部长汇报情况 |
[06:56] | and I need to focus, | 我得专心研究 |
[06:57] | not babysit a couple of kids. | 没时间带一群小屁孩 |
[07:00] | Einstein wrote the Annus Mirabilis papers when he was 26 years old, | 爱因斯坦26岁时 就写出了《奇迹年论文》 |
[07:03] | so maybe give us a chance? | 所以不如给我们一个机会吧 |
[07:05] | Another two sets of eyes couldn’t hurt. | 多两个人帮忙研究 也无大碍 |
[07:08] | Guess we’ll find out. | 看看再说吧 |
[07:21] | I’m not gonna touch it. | 我不会碰 |
[07:23] | – Gosh. – Okay. | -天 -好吧 |
[07:24] | No visible seams, | 没有接缝 |
[07:25] | so no way to determine how it was made or what it does. | 所以没法确认如何制造的 有什么作用 |
[07:27] | Jack is gonna be pissed he missed this. | 杰克知道没赶上这事 要气死了 |
[07:29] | Yeah. What tests have you done so far? | 是啊 你目前都进行了哪些检测 |
[07:35] | You’re gonna run an optical emission spectroscopy test? | 你要进行光发射谱测试吗 |
[07:37] | Obviously. | 显然啊 |
[07:41] | It is a test that removes a small amount of material | 这个测试会用激光照射表面 |
[07:45] | from the object by irradiating the surface with a laser, | 移去该物体上的一小部分材质 |
[07:48] | which could damage the object. | 可能会毁坏物体本身 |
[07:49] | – I’m aware. – Right. | -我知道 -好吧 |
[07:50] | But I’ve tried everything else | 但我已经试过所有办法了 |
[07:51] | and this is the logical next step. | 接下来就该这么做了 |
[07:54] | Y-You know what, before we fire up the laser… | 我们启动激光之前… |
[07:56] | May I suggest something? | 我能提个建议吗 |
[08:05] | Yeah, yeah. | 没错 |
[08:05] | – There’s… you hear that, right? – Yeah. | -里面… -你听见了吧 -对 |
[08:06] | Shaking it? That’s your big idea? | 摇一摇 这就是你的妙招吗 |
[08:09] | Riley, can you run a search for a DARPA project involving military | 莱丽 你能查一下国防部高级研究计划局的项目中 |
[08:13] | situational awareness sensors suspended by weather balloons? | 有哪些因气象气球而暂停的军方环境感知传感器吗 |
[08:15] | You’re wasting my time. | 你这是浪费时间 |
[08:16] | I already had that same idea. | 我已经想过这点了 |
[08:18] | The file you’re looking for is classified. | 你们要查的信息是机密 |
[08:21] | I-I put in a request for a clearance waiver which is being fast-tracked. | 我提交权限申请了 已经加急了 |
[08:24] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[08:25] | Wait. | 等下 |
[08:26] | You two have the clearance? | 你们俩有权限吗 |
[08:28] | I know, right? | 惊爆你脑回路吧 |
[08:30] | It’s amazing what they let kids have nowadays. | 如今的大人 如此纵容孩子 真不负责 |
[08:37] | Unfortunately, | 可惜 |
[08:37] | none of those DARPA sensors look anything like our sphere here. | 国防部高级研究计划局的传感器跟这个球都长得不一样 |
[08:41] | So, lost that lead. | 这条线索断了 |
[08:43] | Well, if you don’t have any more helpful ideas, | 如果你们没有更有用的办法了 |
[08:46] | maybe we can start making some actual progress. | 我们可以真正做点实事了 |
[08:50] | Okay. Let’s try the laser. | 好吧 那就激光吧 |
[09:03] | 搜索关键词 马蒂尔达·韦伯 | |
[09:21] | Riley, do you think any… | 莱丽 你觉得… |
[09:22] | Bozer, I don’t have time to talk right now, okay? | 博兹 我现在没时间闲聊 |
[09:24] | I need some advice. | 我需要点建议 |
[09:27] | Then you came to the right place, Ms. Davis. | 那你就找对人了 戴维斯小姐 |
[09:29] | You’re talking to “Dear Bozer,” | 在下正是”亲爱的博兹” |
[09:32] | a “Dear Abby”-like column I wrote in high school. | 类似”恋爱问答信箱”专栏 我高中投过稿 |
[09:34] | – I was… – Bozer. | -我… -博兹 |
[09:35] | Again, time is a factor. | 再说一次 时间紧迫 |
[09:37] | All right. So, here’s the thing. | 好吧 事情是这样 |
[09:38] | Matty gave us super security clearance for this op | 为了执行此次任务 马蒂给了我们高阶权限 |
[09:42] | and I kind of just used mine to look through a full CIA file | 我利用权限把中情局档案库查了个遍 |
[09:44] | for what she may know about Mac’s dad. | 看马蒂有没有掌握小麦父亲的信息 |
[09:46] | – You did? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[09:47] | So now I have this file that could answer | 现在我手上的文件 |
[09:49] | a lot of Mac’s questions about his dad | 可以解答小麦关于他爸的很多问题 |
[09:51] | and explain Matty’s involvement. | 也能解释马蒂在这其中的角色 |
[09:54] | So, what do you need my advice for? | 你要我给你什么建议 |
[09:55] | Just give him the file. | 把文件给他就是了 |
[09:56] | Well, yeah, a few hours ago, I would’ve. | 是啊 几个小时前 我早就给他了 |
[09:58] | But Mac just told me he wants to move on | 但小麦刚和我说 他想放下了 |
[10:00] | and let the whole search-for-Dad thing go. | 不再去寻找父亲 |
[10:03] | He even put his dad’s watch on eBay. | 他还把他爸的手表拿到网上卖了 |
[10:05] | Yeah, I know. Now you see why I’m asking for advice. | 是啊 你现在明白我为什么需要你的建议了吧 |
[10:08] | So do I give him the file | 我应该把文件给他 |
[10:09] | and drag him back into his increasingly unhealthy obsession | 让他继续疯狂寻父路 |
[10:12] | or do I let him move on and pretend like I never saw it? | 还是让他放下 装作没看过这份文件 |
[10:18] | Yeah. That’s a tough one. | 好吧 这个选择有点难 |
[10:20] | Riley, we could use another set of hands over here if you don’t mind. | 莱丽 别讲电话了 赶紧过来帮忙 |
[10:23] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[10:24] | Bozer, I got to go. | 博兹 我得挂了 |
[10:25] | Think about it, okay? | 好好想想 行吗 |
[10:33] | Okay, Matilda, what’s going on? | 好吧 马蒂尔达 到底怎么了 |
[10:36] | First of all, you’re a dream killer, | 首先 你是梦想的扼杀者 |
[10:38] | a dream killer for pulling me out of that NASCAR, | 将我从赛车场拖回来 |
[10:40] | then you freeze me out of the UFO mission, | 还不让我参与不明飞行物的任务 |
[10:43] | and now, you drag me– me– down here to interrogation. | 现在还把我 本大爷关在这儿审问 |
[10:48] | And you know how long I’ve been waiting for you down here? | 你知道我在这儿等了多久吗 |
[10:50] | – Sit down. – I prefer to stand. Thank you. | -坐下 -我想站着 谢谢 |
[10:51] | Mac and Riley were sent as technical consultants, Jack. | 小麦和莱丽是作为技术顾问参与其中的 杰克 |
[10:55] | Your technical expertise ends at making microwave popcorn. | 你的专业技术就止步于用微波炉弄爆米花 |
[10:59] | Okay? Your skills just weren’t needed on this op. | 明白吗 在这个案子里 你的才华不会得到施展 |
[11:01] | Come on. I’ve been with Mac plenty of times | 得了吧 我和小麦共事这么多次 |
[11:04] | where my skills weren’t needed for the miss… mission, | 都说执行那些任务不需要我 |
[11:08] | but… they’ve always seemed to come in handy anyway. | 但… 反正早晚也会需要我的嘛 |
[11:11] | Now just tell me what’s going on. | 赶紧告诉我发生什么事了 |
[11:13] | Why do you got me in here right now? | 为什么要叫我来这里 |
[11:15] | – Because I think it’s time you and I had a talk. – A talk? | -因为我认为咱们是时候沟通一下了 -沟通 |
[11:18] | What talk can’t wait till after I get to see a real live UFO, | 什么话不能等到我看完不明飞行物以后再说啊 |
[11:22] | you fun-dodger? | 你个扫兴鬼 |
[11:24] | I know that you broke into my house, Jack. | 我知道你闯进了我家 杰克 |
[11:28] | You cracked my safe | 你撬开了我的保险箱 |
[11:29] | and you took photos of my classified CIA file. | 将中情局的机密文件拍了下来 |
[11:33] | And I think it’s time you and I had a little chat about that. | 我觉得是时候要和你谈谈这件事了 |
[11:37] | Now sit down. | 赶紧坐下 |
[11:41] | Doc, before we fire up the laser, | 博士 发射激光之前 |
[11:43] | I just got to ask one more time, are you sure about this? | 我想再确认一次 你真的要这么做吗 |
[11:44] | – ‘Cause I’m having second thoughts. – I’m not. | -因为我有点犹豫 -我没有 |
[11:47] | It’s my call. | 由我来决定 |
[11:50] | This is the test we’re running. | 我们就是要做这个测试 |
[11:51] | Now, stand back. | 后退 |
[12:06] | – Don’t say it. – What– I… | -别事后炮 -什么 |
[12:07] | What just happened, Doc? | 怎么了 博士 |
[12:08] | Well, the laser caused the sphere to emit a powerful pulse of energy | 激光引发球体发出一股强大的能量脉冲 |
[12:11] | that somehow shut down everything in the lab. | 不知怎地弄停了实验室的所有设备 |
[12:13] | In technical terms, I think we just pissed it off. | 专业点说就是 我们”惹它生气了” |
[12:16] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[12:20] | What is it, Mac? | 怎么了 小麦 |
[12:22] | The laser just activated something inside the sphere. | 激光好像激活了球体内的某种东西 |
[12:25] | Is it pulsing? | 脉冲吗 |
[12:27] | Yes, I see that, too. | 对 我也看到了 |
[12:30] | Looks like it’s putting out some kind of signal. | 好像在发出某种信号 |
[12:34] | Whatever it is, I think it just phoned home. | 不管这是个什么东西 它刚联系母体了 |
[12:52] | Okay, maybe I did break into your house. | 好吧 我确实闯进了你家 |
[12:54] | But in my defense, | 但容我辩一句 |
[12:55] | I wouldn’t have had to do that if you would’ve told Mac the truth. | 如果你把真相告诉小麦 我就不用这么做了 |
[12:59] | Only a child blames someone else for their actions, Jack. | 只有小孩子才会把自己的错归咎于别人 杰克 |
[13:02] | You are a grown man. | 你已经是个成年人了 |
[13:04] | What– says the kid playing hide-and-seek | 你把小麦父亲的有用线索都藏起来了 |
[13:07] | with valuable information on Mac’s father. | 还有脸说我是小孩啊 |
[13:09] | – Is that what you think I’m doing? – Yeah. | -你觉得这是我的目的吗 -对 |
[13:11] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[13:12] | Did it ever occur to you to come and ask me what was going on? | 你有没有想过直接来问我事情的真相 |
[13:16] | It wouldn’t have done any good; | 那样根本没用 |
[13:17] | you wouldn’t have told me anything. | 你才不会告诉我 |
[13:18] | Well, I guess we’ll never know now, will we? | 而现在也没法知道了 |
[13:20] | Because instead of coming to see me, | 因为你的天才妙计就是 |
[13:21] | your brilliant idea was to break into my house and smash all my stuff. | 闯进我家到处搞破坏 而非直接来问我 |
[13:26] | I didn’t smash all your… | 我没有搞破坏… |
[13:28] | I didn’t smash all your… stuff. | 我没有弄坏… 你的所有东西 |
[13:33] | I-I feel really bad about that. I’m sorry. I-I… | 我真的很抱歉 对不起 |
[13:38] | You know, we-we had a plan. | 我们本来是有计划的 |
[13:40] | It just went sideways, that’s all. | 但出了岔子 就这样 |
[13:43] | It always does with you, Jack. | 你总是这样 杰克 |
[13:45] | And you know what the worst part is? | 你知道最糟糕的是什么吗 |
[13:47] | You dragged Bozer, Jill and Elwood into this. | 你把博兹 吉尔和埃尔伍德都牵扯进来了 |
[13:51] | Yeah, I know about that, too, Jack. | 这些我也都知道 杰克 |
[13:53] | I didn’t drag anybody. | 我没有强迫他们 |
[13:59] | You might know everything, | 虽然你知道一切 |
[14:00] | but you’re not right about everything. | 但不是所有事情都是你想的那样 |
[14:04] | You want to know what the worst part about all this for me is? | 你知道我认为最糟糕的是什么吗 |
[14:08] | After all these years we’ve been working together… | 我们一起合作了这么多年 |
[14:13] | you don’t trust me. | 但你依然不信任我 |
[14:17] | Not when it comes to sensitive information about this family… | 不告诉我团队成员的机密信息… |
[14:20] | Only when I can’t, Jack. | 因为我不能这么做 杰克 |
[14:24] | And after all these years, | 这么多年了 |
[14:26] | you should trust me enough to know | 你该足够相信 |
[14:29] | that everything I do, every decision that I make, | 我做的每一件事 下的每一个决定 |
[14:34] | is for the good of this family. | 都是为了这个团队 |
[14:45] | You operate on instinct, Jack. | 你总是凭直觉行事 杰克 |
[14:48] | You always have. | 一向如此 |
[14:51] | And I love that about you. | 我喜欢你这点 |
[14:56] | I don’t have that same luxury. | 但我责任太重 不能只靠直觉 |
[15:00] | It’s my job to see the big picture. | 我得纵览全局 |
[15:02] | Stop seeing the big picture for a second. | 从全局的角度 抽离一下 |
[15:06] | Answer me a yes or no question: | 回答”是”或”不是”即可 |
[15:08] | Did you know Mac’s father? | 你认识小麦他爸吗 |
[15:18] | All you need to know is that everything I’ve done, | 你只需要知道 我所做的一切 |
[15:23] | I did to keep Mac safe. | 都是为了保护小麦 |
[15:30] | – I don’t like the look of this, Mac. – Agreed. | -感觉不妙啊 小麦 -没错 |
[15:32] | We are not safe here. We need to leave. | 我们待在这里不安全 要撤离了 |
[15:34] | – What are you talking about? – Take a look. | -你在说什么 -看看吧 |
[15:35] | Ever since you decided to zap the sphere, | 自打你决定刺激球体开始 |
[15:38] | it’s been sending out a signal with our GPS coordinates. | 球体就不断向外发送我们这里的坐标 |
[15:40] | Which means whoever built this thing | 也就是说 造这玩意的人 |
[15:44] | is probably gonna be coming to get it back. So… | 很可能会来夺回球体 所以… |
[15:47] | if we want time to figure out who made it, | 如果想要争取时间找到制造球体的人 |
[15:49] | we should probably get out of here. | 我们就应该离开这里了 |
[15:57] | – Wh-What the hell are you doing? – I’m dampening the signal. | -你干什么 -减弱信号传输 |
[16:00] | The chemicals soaking this coat | 浸湿了外套的化学品 |
[16:01] | will block the sphere’s transmission, | 可以屏蔽球体的传输信号 |
[16:02] | meaning whoever’s looking for us won’t be able to track us. | 意味着找我们的人没法追踪我们 |
[16:05] | Like when Schwarzenegger wrapped his head in a wet towel in Total Recall. | 就像《宇宙威龙》里施瓦辛格用湿毛巾包头那样 |
[16:08] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[16:09] | – I’ve been spending way too much time around Jack. – I can relate. | -我肯定是和杰克待太久了 -我懂你 |
[16:12] | – But did it work? – Yeah, like a charm. | -管用了吗 -嗯 特别好用 |
[16:14] | The waveform flatlined. I got no signal. | 波形消失了 我检测不到信号了 |
[16:16] | Nice. All right, let’s get out of here. | 很好 我们走吧 |
[16:22] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:27] | We lost the signal. | 信号消失了 |
[16:29] | So find it. | 那就找啊 |
[16:34] | What are you doing? You can’t leave. | 你干什么 你不能离开 |
[16:36] | That is a piece of unidentified high technology | 这可是不明高科技物体 |
[16:39] | that now belongs to the U.S. government. | 归美国政府所有 |
[16:41] | Y-You can’t just wrap it in a wet rag… | 你不能就用块湿布抱着… |
[16:45] | We got to get the hell out of here. | 我们得赶紧离开 |
[16:46] | Probably tracking all radio traffic and cell signals, too. | 也许无线电通讯和手机信号也被追踪了 |
[16:49] | I can’t believe I’m about to say this, | 我竟然要说这种话 |
[16:50] | but I need your phone, Mac. | 手机给我 小麦 |
[16:52] | I’m gonna need yours, too. | 你的也是 |
[16:56] | Is there a back way out of this place? | 这里有后门吗 |
[16:57] | This is a secure government facility. | 这里是守卫森严的政府实验室 |
[16:58] | Our guards are more than prepared… | 我们的守卫完全有能力… |
[17:02] | Anything else you want to add today? | 你今天还想打脸吗 |
[17:03] | Look, Doc, we don’t know what this thing is or who lost it, | 博士 我们不清楚这东西是什么 主人是谁 |
[17:06] | so we don’t know who’s out there shooting people to get it back. | 所以为了夺回球体在外面大开杀戒的人身份未明 |
[17:08] | I don’t want to find out the hard way. | 我不想被他们抓走 亲自见他们 |
[17:09] | So I’m gonna ask you one more time, | 所以再问你一次 |
[17:10] | is there a back way out of this place? | 有没有另外一条离开的路 |
[17:17] | That way. | 那边 |
[17:19] | You sure that signal dampener of yours is working? | 你确定你的信号屏蔽装置有效吗 |
[17:21] | Yeah, as long as the coat stays soaked, | 是的 只要外套没干 |
[17:23] | they shouldn’t be able to track us. | 他们应该无法追踪到我们 |
[17:25] | But they can track us the old-fashioned way. | 但他们可以用传统方法追踪我们 |
[17:26] | Come on, let’s go. Let’s go. | 来 快跑 快跑 |
[17:34] | Doc, go! | 博士 快跑 |
[17:40] | Get back to the trucks and find them. | 回车上 追上他们 |
[17:49] | – How’s he doing back there? – Yeah, not great. | -他的情况怎样 -不太好 |
[17:51] | I managed to stop the bleeding, but he’s gut shot. | 我想帮他止血 但子弹打中了内脏 |
[17:53] | He needs a hospital. | 他要去医院 |
[17:54] | Yeah, that may be hard to come by out here. | 在这地方想找家医院可没那么容易 |
[17:56] | Even if there was a hospital nearby, | 就算附近有医院 |
[17:58] | those guys know they wounded one of us. | 那些人知道我们有人受伤 |
[18:00] | – It’d be the first place they check. – Right. | -他们肯定会第一时间去搜 -没错 |
[18:03] | 墨丘利 10英里 拉斯维加斯 148英里 | |
[18:04] | So where we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[18:08] | You know what? Keep heading south on that road right there. | 这样吧 沿着那条路一直向北开 |
[18:11] | And turn off your headlights. | 关掉大灯 |
[18:13] | If they have air support, they’re gonna spot us. | 如果他们有空中支援 就会发现我们 |
[18:14] | You want me to drive with the headlights off out here? | 你想让我不开车灯在这种地方开车 |
[18:16] | We don’t have a choice, | 我们别无选择 |
[18:16] | but if you keep your hands steady, | 但如果你手够稳 |
[18:17] | this is a straight shot to Groom Lake. | 这条路直直通往格鲁姆湖 |
[18:19] | Groom Lake? Why does that sound familiar? | 格鲁姆湖 为什么听起来这么熟悉 |
[18:22] | It’s a military base, top secret, | 那里是最高级别的秘密军事基地 |
[18:24] | fully operational, lots of medics | 医疗设备齐全 |
[18:26] | and armed guards who can keep out just about anything. | 还有几乎能阻挡一切的武装警卫 |
[18:28] | Should be safe there. | 那里应该很安全 |
[18:29] | You’re talking about Area 51. | 你说的是51区 |
[18:30] | The one and only. | 正是 |
[18:34] | Jack is gonna be pissed he missed this. | 杰克知道没赶上这事 会气死 |
[18:40] | That’s assuming we make it there. | 前提是我们安全到达那里 |
[18:54] | Think you can fix it? | 你能修好吗 |
[18:55] | Bullet hole in the radiator? Probably. | 打在散热片上的子弹孔 也许可以 |
[18:57] | But the head gasket that melted when the engine overheated? | 但因引擎过热而熔化的汽缸垫不行 |
[18:59] | Not unless you want to watch me make a forge and start smelting metal. | 除非你想看我凭空变出个锻铁炉 开始冶炼金属 |
[19:03] | You lost me at “smelting.” | 你说”熔化” 我就走神了 |
[19:05] | So what are we gonna do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[19:09] | Considering they’re doing a sector by sector grid search for us | 鉴于他们按区域搜寻我们 |
[19:12] | and we can’t call AAA, | 我们也不能叫拖车公司 |
[19:15] | I think we’re heading to Area 51 on foot. | 我们得步行前往51区了 |
[19:32] | – You got it? – Yeah. | -能行吗 -可以 |
[19:44] | – Got it? – Yup. | -拿稳了吗 -嗯 |
[19:56] | – Is it gonna work? – It’s gonna have to. | -管用吗 -必须得管用 |
[19:58] | All right, we’re moving out. | 好了 下车吧 |
[20:03] | How you doing back there, Doc? | 你感觉怎样 博士 |
[20:04] | I’d love to say my condition is improving, but it’s not. | 我也想说自己在好转 但并没有 |
[20:07] | And all I’m doing is slowing you down. | 我只会拖累你们 |
[20:09] | Abandoning people in the desert is not what we do. | 我们不会把人丢在大沙漠里 |
[20:11] | We’re gonna get through this together. | 我们要一起渡过这次难关 |
[20:13] | Is he always this optimistic? | 他一直都这么乐观吗 |
[20:15] | Mr. Can-do? You bet. | “积极先生”吗 一点也没错 |
[20:29] | Jack, you came storming in here ten minutes ago, | 杰克 十分钟前 你气冲冲闯进来 |
[20:31] | said we had to talk, | 说我们得谈谈 |
[20:33] | then proceeded to pace in angry silence. | 然后又不说话 生气地走来走去 |
[20:36] | So… are you gonna share, | 你是打算跟我说说 |
[20:38] | or just wear a hole in the linoleum? | 还是就在地板上磨出个洞 |
[20:41] | Matty knows we broke into her house. | 马蒂知道我们偷闯进她家了 |
[20:43] | What?! She does?! | 什么 真的吗 |
[20:45] | She does! Man. | 她知道了 天呐 |
[20:47] | What’s this “we” garbage? | 说什么”我们” |
[20:49] | That-that was all you, man. Does she know I know? | 是你一手策划的 她知道我知情吗 |
[20:52] | I mean, does she know that I knew | 她知道正因为我知情 |
[20:54] | and then slow played the investigation? | 所以才故意拖慢调查过程吗 |
[20:55] | It’s Matty, man. She knows everything. | 她可是马蒂 她无所不知 |
[20:57] | She’s a friggin’ Jedi. | 她如同绝地武士 |
[20:58] | Man, this is bad, like, bad bad. | 这下糟了 糟透了 |
[21:00] | What did she say? Is she gonna fire me? | 她说什么了 她准备开除我吗 |
[21:01] | – Don’t skimp on the details, Jack. – All right, look, look, look. | -把细节都告诉我 杰克 -好了 听着 |
[21:03] | All I know for sure is | 我只确定 |
[21:04] | that-that she is fully aware i’m the one that broke into her house, | 她很清楚闯入她家的人是我 |
[21:06] | and she knows, well, everyone that-that I recruited to help me, | 她也知道我的帮手是谁 |
[21:10] | and she’s not real happy about the whole thing. | 她对这件事很不满 |
[21:12] | – Man. – But I told her, | -天啊 -但我跟她说了 |
[21:13] | I said “Everything I did, I did to protect Mac.” | “我做的所有事都是为了保护小麦” |
[21:17] | And what did she say to that? | 她听完有什么回应 |
[21:18] | Well, she said everything she did, | 她说她做的所有事 |
[21:19] | she did to protect Mac, too, so… | 也都是为了保护小麦 |
[21:21] | And what did you say to that? | 那你听完又说什么了 |
[21:22] | Well, nothing, really. | 没说什么 |
[21:25] | What does that even mean? | 这到底是什么意思 |
[21:27] | I-I don’t know, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:28] | But if this woman is hell-bent on keeping secrets, | 但如果这女人铁了心要保密 |
[21:30] | there ain’t nothing me and you can do about it, I’m telling you. | 我们都无计可施 |
[21:34] | Why, is there something… | 怎么了 你是不是… |
[21:37] | Is there something you’re not telling me? | 你是不是对我有所隐瞒 |
[21:38] | What? | 什么 |
[21:40] | Nah. | 没有 |
[21:41] | I don’t… | 我没有 |
[21:44] | Why is your face making that face? | 你的脸上怎么露出那副表情 |
[21:46] | Everybody’s face makes a face, that’s why they call it a face. | 大家的脸都会做表情 所以才叫脸啊 |
[21:49] | But your face is making the face that says | 但你脸上的表情在说 |
[21:50] | “I know something very important, Jack, | “我知道一些很重要的事 杰克 |
[21:52] | and I’m not telling you,” | 但我不会告诉你” |
[21:53] | which is bothersome for me. | 这让我很不爽 |
[21:54] | So do yourself a favor, spill the beans. | 别找麻烦了 赶紧招吧 |
[21:57] | As they say, you know, “Come clean, let the cows out of the barn.” | 俗话说得好 “坦白从宽 抗拒从严” |
[22:00] | It’ll make you feel better. | 坦白会让你好受些 |
[22:02] | You can whisper it if you want. | 你也可以小声在我耳边说 |
[22:07] | Mac, look. | 小麦 看 |
[22:08] | Yeah, I see it. | 我看到了 |
[22:11] | You know, when I was a kid, | 小时候 |
[22:12] | I used to think shooting stars were alien spaceships passing by the Earth. | 我以为流星是外星人的飞船经过地球 |
[22:17] | Maybe they were. | 也许就是 |
[22:19] | Come on, you don’t really believe that, do you? | 少来 你不会真相信有外星人吧 |
[22:21] | I do. | 我相信 |
[22:23] | Most scientists do. | 大部分科学家都相信 |
[22:24] | There’s 20 trillion stars out there, | 宇宙中有两万亿颗恒星 |
[22:27] | most of them with planets. | 大部分带有行星 |
[22:29] | It’s statistically impossible for life not to exist. | 从数据上来说 不可能没有生命存在 |
[22:33] | That doesn’t mean that aliens have ever visited Earth, though. | 不过这不代表外星人来过地球 |
[22:36] | No matter what Jack has told you about faster-than-light travel. | 别信杰克给你讲过的超光速旅行 |
[22:39] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打断你 |
[22:40] | Are you sure we’re going the right way? | 你确定我们走对方向了吗 |
[22:43] | Yeah, I mean… I mean, I was before you asked me that. | 你问我之前 我很确定 |
[22:47] | What? | 什么 |
[22:49] | Guys, we got to stop. | 二位 我们得停一停 |
[22:54] | Much as I don’t want those guys to catch up to us, | 虽然我不想被那些家伙追上 |
[22:55] | I don’t want to be lost in this desert. | 但我也不想在沙漠中迷路 |
[22:58] | I’d say we should stop and ask for directions, but you know. | 我本想建议停下来找人问路 但没人可问 |
[23:04] | Maybe we can ask the stars. | 也许我们可以问星星 |
[23:08] | – Celestial navigation. – Yes. | -天文导航 -没错 |
[23:10] | Am I to believe you just happen to have a sextant on you? | 你不会恰好带着六分仪吧 |
[23:13] | Not, but if you give me a minute. | 没有 但接下来就是见证奇迹的时刻 |
[23:22] | Okay, let’s say you can make one. | 就算你能做出六分仪 |
[23:24] | But you’d still need to know the coordinates of Area 51 | 但你还需要知道51区的坐标 |
[23:27] | to have any hope… – 37 degrees, 14 minutes and six seconds north | 才能… -北纬37°14′6 |
[23:30] | by 115 degrees, 48 minutes… | 西经115°48′ |
[23:33] | and don’t look at me like that. | 别那样看着我 |
[23:35] | I was a really dorky kid, I know. | 我小时候确实是个书呆学霸 |
[23:36] | So for those of us who didn’t major in advanced abstract dorkery, | 能不能给我等学渣解释一下 |
[23:41] | what’s a sextant, again? | 六分仪到底是什么玩意 |
[23:42] | And, with the least amount of sciencey words possible, please? | 尽量用最通俗的语言解释清楚 |
[23:45] | I can try. | 我尽量 |
[23:47] | A sextant | 六分仪 |
[23:51] | is an ancient navigational tool | 是一种古老的导航工具 |
[23:55] | used by sailors to chart their course through the night sky. | 被水手用来通过夜空指明方向 |
[23:59] | All we got to do is measure the angular distance, of a few well-known stars, | 我们只需测量熟悉的星星之间的角距 |
[24:02] | do a little math, obviously, | 然后再计算一下 |
[24:04] | and we should be able to calculate our exact location. | 应该就能算出我们的准确位置 |
[24:10] | But I need a watch. What am I doing? | 但我需要一只手表 我还愣神呢 |
[24:16] | Where’d you learn how to do all this? | 你从哪学到的这些 |
[24:21] | My dad taught me. | 我爸教我的 |
[24:28] | Okay, we are approximately | 我们现在大概在 |
[24:31] | 37 degrees, 12 minutes north | 北纬37°12 |
[24:34] | by 115 degrees… 47 minutes west. | 西经115°47 |
[24:38] | And if Polaris is there, that means we go | 如果北极星在那边 我们就应该 |
[24:40] | – that way. – That way. | -走那边 -走那边 |
[24:43] | You guys are so cute. | 你们俩太可爱了 |
[24:44] | All right, let’s get out of here | 我们赶紧离开 |
[24:45] | before bad guys come and kill us. | 否则坏人追来杀我们了 |
[24:47] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[24:48] | Stop the car. | 停车 |
[25:01] | They can’t have got far. | 他们一定没走远 |
[25:08] | I think I know just where they’re headed. | 我大概知道他们去哪儿了 |
[25:21] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[25:24] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[25:27] | Not the welcome I was expecting. | 和我预想中不太一样 |
[25:30] | Yeah. Where is everyone? | 是啊 人都去哪儿了 |
[25:33] | If either of you make a joke about alien abductions… | 如果你们俩开外星人绑架的玩笑… |
[25:36] | You hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[25:39] | Yeah. Yeah, I hear it. | 嗯 我听见了 |
[25:40] | All right, this way. | 好 这边走 |
[25:46] | Look at this guy, look at him. | 瞧瞧这家伙 瞧瞧啊 |
[25:47] | Why don’t you die?! | 你为什么不死 |
[26:00] | Game over. | 游戏结束 |
[26:02] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[26:03] | How’d you get in here? | 你们怎么进来的 |
[26:04] | I’m MacGyver, this is Riley, Dr. Herman. | 我是麦凯弗 这两位是莱丽 赫曼博士 |
[26:07] | We are being chased by a group of armed men, | 有一群持枪的恶徒在追杀我们 |
[26:10] | and they’re not that far behind us. | 他们离我们不远了 |
[26:12] | He needs your medical team, he’s wounded. | 他受伤了 需要你们的医疗队救治 |
[26:14] | And I need to speak to your C.O., ASAP. | 我得立刻跟你们的指挥官谈谈 |
[26:19] | We don’t have a medical team here, or a C.O. | 我们这里没有医疗队 也没有指挥官 |
[26:22] | Only personnel currently stationed at this facility is u-us. | 目前驻守在这里的人员只有我们俩 |
[26:27] | What? What– how-how is that even possible? | 什么 这怎么可能 |
[26:30] | – That’s classified. – Well, our security clearance | -这是机密信息 -我们有高阶权限 |
[26:32] | is high enough to give you both a nosebleed. | 足以揍得你俩流鼻血 还不受惩罚 |
[26:34] | So why don’t we just cut the formalities | 就别打官腔了 |
[26:36] | and you guys tell us what’s going on here? | 你们直接告诉我们这里的情况 |
[26:38] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[26:39] | I guess the brass got tired of | 上级大概是受够了 |
[26:42] | everybody knowing where we test our new jets, | 大家都知道我们测试新喷气机的地点 |
[26:43] | so eight months ago, | 于是八个月前 |
[26:45] | everything and everyone in Area 51 got moved to a new location. | 51区所有人员和东西都搬到了新地点 |
[26:50] | So you’re telling me there’s no doctors on this base? | 意思是 这个基地没有医生 |
[26:53] | And the only soldiers here are… | 而且这里唯一的士兵就是 |
[26:54] | The two of us. | 我们俩 |
[26:56] | So the backup we thought was here isn’t. | 我们本来期望的后援没了 |
[26:58] | Which means we are completely on our own. | 也就是说 我们只能靠自己了 |
[27:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[27:13] | Let me guess, you brought me in here to yell at me again, | 我猜猜看 你叫我来是想继续痛骂我 |
[27:15] | this time in front of an audience? | 这次当着众人的面 |
[27:17] | No, Jack. | 不 杰克 |
[27:18] | Mac and Riley just called in. | 小麦和莱丽刚打来 |
[27:19] | They had some unexpected visitors at the lab. | 一群不速之客闯进了实验室 |
[27:23] | Not little green men. | 不是”小绿人”[外星人] |
[27:25] | Operatives sent in to retrieve the object. | 是被派去取回那个物体的佣兵 |
[27:27] | Are they safe? | 他们安全吗 |
[27:28] | For now, but they’re being hunted. | 暂时安全 但他们正被追杀 |
[27:29] | – By who? – We don’t know yet. | -被谁追杀 -暂时还不清楚 |
[27:31] | Our techs were able to access the security cameras at the lab | 我们的技术人员调取了实验室的监控摄像头 |
[27:34] | and bring up surveillance footage right before they cut out. | 调出了被切断前的监控画面 |
[27:37] | Edgar Porter. | 埃德加·波特 |
[27:38] | Former wet works operative turned hired gun. | 前暗杀特工 现在是雇佣兵 |
[27:42] | He and his men were sent in by some shady weapons manufacturer out of the Eastern Bloc | 东欧集团某个可疑的武器制造商 |
[27:46] | to retrieve a new piece of tech they were testing. | 派他及其手下取回他们测试的一种新技术 |
[27:49] | Yeah, something tells me they don’t come in peace. | 直觉告诉我 他们来者不善 |
[27:51] | They left eight dead at the lab. | 他们在实验室杀了八个人 |
[27:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:55] | Mac and Riley managed to escape with Dr. Herman, and the device, | 小麦和莱丽带赫曼博士带着那个器件逃出来了 |
[27:58] | but Dr. Herman got shot. | 但赫曼博士中枪了 |
[28:01] | Now, they’re alone, outnumbered, | 现在他们孤立无援 寡不敌众 |
[28:02] | and in desperate need of backup. | 急需支援 |
[28:04] | Okay. I need a TAC team. | 好的 我需要一支战术小队 |
[28:06] | You got one, armed and ready, | 已经全副武装准备好了 |
[28:07] | meeting you on the tarmac in five. | 五分钟后跟你在停机坪会合 |
[28:09] | – Where are we headed? – Groom Lake. | -我们要去哪儿 -格鲁姆湖 |
[28:11] | Mac and Riley are holed up at the base there. | 小麦和莱丽正躲在那里的基地中 |
[28:13] | “Groom Lake”? Area… | “格鲁姆湖” 就是51… |
[28:15] | Jack, we don’t have time. | 杰克 没时间了 |
[28:17] | Go. | 快去 |
[28:18] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[28:21] | That’s all you got to defend this place? | 你们只有这么多武器吗 |
[28:22] | Two pistols and a can of Mace? | 两把手枪和一罐催泪毒气 |
[28:25] | Things have really quieted down | 他们把所有东西搬走后 |
[28:26] | since they took everything offsite. | 这里就没什么动静了 |
[28:28] | The last excitement we had was, like, what, a month ago? | 上一次遇到刺激事是一个月前吧 |
[28:31] | Y-Yeah, some tourist managed to make it past the ground sensors, | 对 有一个观光客绕过了地面传感器 |
[28:34] | take a picture of the front gate. | 给大门拍了张照 |
[28:36] | All it took to get rid of him? | 赶他走的方法 |
[28:37] | A little harsh language. | 严厉训斥就够了 |
[28:38] | Okay. Do you guys at least have a decent medical kit around here? | 好吧 你们至少有像样的医药箱吧 |
[28:41] | If I don’t get him antibiotics soon, he’s gonna go septic. | 再不给他抗生素 他就会感染 |
[28:43] | We’ll worry about this later. | 武器的事 待会再说 |
[28:49] | Somebody just tripped a whole bunch of our perimeter sensors. | 有人触发了外围传感器 |
[28:51] | – That must be our friends. – And I can assure you, | -一定是我们的”朋友” -我可以向你保证 |
[28:53] | they’re not here for an alien-themed photo op. | 他们不是来拍外星人照片的 |
[28:55] | No. These guys are armed and dangerous. | 对 这些人手持枪械 非常危险 |
[28:57] | They will kill us on sight to get what I have in here back. | 为夺回我身上的东西 他们会当场杀死我们 |
[28:59] | How long do we have before they’re knocking at your door? | 他们还有多久到这里 |
[29:01] | I’d say about 15 minutes, max. | 顶多15分钟 |
[29:04] | Is there anywhere more defensible than this hangar? | 有比这个机库防御性更强的地方吗 |
[29:05] | Something with thicker walls, sturdier doors, no windows? | 墙壁更厚 门更结实 没有窗户的地方 |
[29:08] | We have to hole up somewhere until help arrives. | 我们得躲在某处 等待救援 |
[29:22] | Why is there a morgue in Area 51? | 51区里为什么有停尸间 |
[29:26] | For this. | 为了这个 |
[29:33] | Say hello to Marvin. | 跟马尔文打个招呼吧 |
[29:35] | We like to give our visitors a little scare. | 我们喜欢吓吓来访的人 |
[29:38] | Yeah, or a heart attack. | 我快吓出心脏病了 |
[29:39] | No, no, no, it’s just-just rubber. | 不不不 只是橡胶做的 |
[29:42] | Like your head. | 跟你一样蠢 |
[29:42] | You guys want to take a selfie? You can totally do it. | 你们想跟它自拍吗 尽情拍 别客气 |
[29:45] | Personally, I’m just interested in finding a way to stay alive | 我只想设法活下去 |
[29:47] | until help arrives. | 等待救援到来 |
[29:48] | Well, then, you’re in the right place. | 那你算是来对地方了 |
[29:50] | This area is reinforced steel, | 四周都用钢筋加固过 |
[29:51] | and has its own security system. | 配备了单独的安全防御系统 |
[29:53] | Nobody’s getting in here. | 谁也进不来 |
[29:54] | That’s perfect. | 太好了 |
[30:01] | – Find it! – Yes, sir. Go, go. | -找出来 -遵命 头儿 前进 |
[30:09] | So what is that thing? | 那是什么东西 |
[30:12] | Honestly? No idea. | 说实话 我也不知道 |
[30:13] | All we know for sure is that the bad guys really want it back. | 我们只能肯定 恶徒们很想抢回去 |
[30:17] | Take two of these… | 吃下这两片药 |
[30:20] | and promise not to die, okay? | 一定要撑住 好吗 |
[30:23] | Can you guys grab the, table right there, and put it up next to the door for me? | 你们能替我把那张桌子抵在门上吗 |
[30:26] | No, no, no. No, that’s reinforced steel right there. | 不用 门用钢筋加固过了 |
[30:29] | Those windows? They’re bulletproof. | 窗户是防弹材质 |
[30:31] | Nobody’s getting in here. | 谁也进不来 |
[30:32] | Except for maybe bad guys who don’t like to lose. | 那些恶徒不达目的 誓不罢休 |
[30:36] | So can we play it safe, and hedge our bets? | 保险起见 还是做好防护措施吧 |
[31:10] | Mac? | 小麦 |
[31:11] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[31:15] | What the hell is that thing? | 那到底是什么东西 |
[31:18] | Still not sure. | 我也是一头雾水 |
[31:23] | Mac. What are you doing? | 小麦 你干什么 |
[31:24] | – They’re gonna see the signal. – Yeah, | -他们会探测到信号 -对 |
[31:26] | but I have to test a theory. | 但我要验证一个猜想 |
[31:29] | I think the current flowing through my welder | 我手中电焊的电流 |
[31:31] | is somehow interacting with the sphere, | 能与球体反应 |
[31:33] | causing it to vibrate. | 引起球体震颤 |
[31:40] | Okay, I didn’t think that thing was actually from space until just now. | 我现在才确定这个球体并非来自外太空了 |
[31:48] | No, this is very much man-made. | 对 这绝对出自人类之手 |
[31:50] | I mean, unless E.T. started labeling his microchips in Chinese and English. | 除非外星人也学会在芯片上贴中英标签了 |
[31:53] | The metal skin must be one of the new gallium alloys | 金属涂层一定是某种新型镓合金 |
[31:56] | that can be reshaped on the fly with an electric current. | 与电流反应 能够随时变换形态 |
[31:59] | That’s why the sphere doesn’t have any seams. | 所以球体上没有任何接缝 |
[32:01] | The electromagnetic interference from my welder | 我手中电焊产生的电磁干扰 |
[32:04] | disrupted the current in the sphere’s surface. | 扰乱了球体表面的电流 |
[32:07] | Which changed the atomic bonds in the solid metal | 从而改变了金属中的原子键 |
[32:09] | and made it melt into a liquid. | 使其融化成液态 |
[32:11] | Exactly. I think I know what this thing is. | 没错 我大概知道这是什么了 |
[32:13] | The liquid metal skin, it allows it to reshape itself mid-flight, | 液态金属涂层能随时变换形态 |
[32:17] | which means it would be radar-invisible | 因此雷达监测不到 |
[32:19] | and able to penetrate heavy armor. | 还能够隐藏重型装甲 |
[32:20] | Well, that explains why it wasn’t detected flying over American airspace. | 所以飞入美国领空时没被监测到 |
[32:24] | So, is it some kind of drone? | 这是某种无人机吗 |
[32:26] | No. Considering it has an advanced guidance and targeting system, | 不是 从设备上的先进导航和瞄准系统 |
[32:30] | and room for an explosive payload, | 和装载爆炸弹头的空间来看 |
[32:32] | I don’t think this is a drone. | 应该不是无人机 |
[32:34] | You think it’s a missile. | 你觉得是枚导弹 |
[32:35] | Yes. A highly sophisticated, virtually unstoppable one. | 对 一枚高精密的无敌导弹 |
[32:39] | Or at least a prototype. | 至少是导弹的雏形 |
[32:40] | Something like that could change the balance of power in war zones around the world. | 这样的武器能改变全球战区的权力平衡 |
[32:51] | That explains why your friends want it back. | 所以你们这帮”朋友”想将其抢回去 |
[32:53] | Which is why we absolutely must not let them take it. | 正因如此 我们才更不能让他们得逞 |
[32:56] | Okay, so I guess you better stop staring at that thing | 那你最好别再傻盯着看了 |
[32:58] | and finish welding that door, right, Mac? | 赶紧把门焊接好吧 小麦 |
[33:07] | Change of plans. | 改变计划 |
[33:09] | If these guys want the sphere back so badly, | 既然这帮人这么想要这个球 |
[33:11] | well, we’ll let ’em have it. | 那就给他们吧 |
[33:27] | Sir, the signal, it’s back on. | 长官 信号恢复了 |
[33:29] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[33:30] | It’s coming from over there. | 就在那边 |
[33:40] | Sir, through here. | 长官 这边 |
[33:44] | It’s all clear. | 安全 |
[33:49] | Behind you, sir! | 小心身后 长官 |
[33:57] | You’re only delaying the inevitable. | 你只是在拖延时间 |
[34:00] | We’re gonna shoot our way out of here, | 我们会杀出去 |
[34:03] | kill you, all your little friends, | 干掉你和你的朋友们 |
[34:07] | and walk out of here with that device. | 带着那个器件离开 |
[34:11] | Wait. | 等下 |
[34:11] | You mean this device? | 你是指 这个器件吗 |
[34:40] | Well, you can put this on the list of things I never want to do again. | 我再也不想体验一回了 |
[34:42] | It worked, didn’t it? | 反正成功了 |
[34:44] | They’re in there unconscious, and we’re alive. | 他们被击昏在停尸房 而我们还活着 |
[34:46] | Mr. Can-do did it. | “积极先生”成功了 |
[34:51] | Just keep heading south, and get off at the second exit. | 一直向南开 在第二个出口下高速 |
[34:53] | You can’t miss it. | 很好找 |
[34:55] | I called ahead. | 我通知过他们了 |
[34:56] | They’re prepping an O.R. for Dr. Herman right now. | 他们正在为赫曼博士的手术做准备 |
[34:59] | Thanks. I appreciate it. | 多谢 |
[35:00] | And I’m sorry. I know this wasn’t what you expected | 抱歉 你今早醒来 |
[35:02] | when you woke up this morning. | 一定没料到会发生这种事 |
[35:04] | You kidding? This is the best shift we’ve had in years. | 别逗了 这是我们轮岗多年体验最棒的一次 |
[35:06] | Aside from the almost dying part. | 忽略差点死掉这个细节 |
[35:10] | All right, later, boys. | 再见 “兵哥哥们” |
[35:11] | Wait, let’s trade numbers. | 等下 我们交换一下手机号吧 |
[35:12] | I’d love to come visit you in L.A. | 我很乐意去洛杉矶找你玩 |
[35:13] | Mine’s 702-555… | 我的号码是702555… |
[35:16] | No, that’s– wait, I didn’t… | 不 等等 我还没… |
[35:17] | I didn’t give you the rest of… | 我还没说完呢 |
[35:20] | God, she’s hot. | 天 她真性感 |
[35:23] | As you may have noticed, | 你们应该注意到了 |
[35:25] | I am not a humble man. | 我这人不太谦虚 |
[35:29] | But I owe you both an apology. | 但我该向你们道歉 |
[35:32] | And my gratitude. | 感谢你们救了我 |
[35:35] | MacGyver, you went up against a team of armed killers | 麦凯弗 你仅用一把瑞士军刀 |
[35:38] | with nothing but a Swiss army knife, | 就对付了一伙武装恶徒 |
[35:41] | and survived. | 还活了下来 |
[35:43] | No, he didn’t just survive, he kicked their butts. | 不 他不仅活下来了 还狠狠修理了他们一顿 |
[35:47] | Don’t forget that part. | 别忘记这点 |
[35:48] | I’m very glad Phoenix sent you both. | 幸好凤凰基金会派了你们二位前来 |
[35:51] | Thank you for… | 谢谢你… |
[35:53] | If you really want to thank me, | 如果你真想谢我 |
[35:54] | do it after we get you to a hospital, | 就等我们把你送到医院 |
[35:55] | and they save your life. | 你平安无事后 再谢吧 |
[35:56] | You got it. | 好 |
[36:04] | Is that… | 那是… |
[36:10] | It’s a Phoenix chopper. | 是凤凰基金会的直升机 |
[36:17] | Greetings, Earthlings. | 你们好啊 “地球人” |
[36:18] | Buddy. Sorry you missed out on all the fun. | 兄弟 抱歉你错过了精彩的部分 |
[36:21] | Man, I’m just glad you’re still alive. | 你还活着就好 |
[36:23] | Though, to be honest, | 但说实话 |
[36:24] | – I am a little jealous you went to Area 51 without me. – Yeah. | -我有点嫉妒你去51区没带我 -料到了 |
[36:28] | Well, look, it wasn’t like I planned it this way. | 我本来的计划可不是这样 |
[36:30] | Never is. | 计划赶不上变化快 |
[36:31] | But listen, I do have a surprise waiting for you at the morgue. | 但我在停尸房给你准备了一个惊喜 |
[36:35] | What, like an alien surprise? | 有外星人吗 |
[36:39] | No. These guys are very human, | 不是 都是地球人 |
[36:41] | and probably still very unconscious from a concussion grenade I whipped up. | 大概还没从我改进过的震荡手榴弹冲击中醒来 |
[36:46] | But they are in Area 51. | 但他们在51区 |
[36:49] | Wait… | 等下… |
[36:51] | there’s a morgue? | 里面有停尸房 |
[36:55] | Go, go, go. | 前进 |
[36:58] | It’s all clear! | 安全 |
[37:05] | Well, well, well. | 哎哟哟 |
[37:06] | If it ain’t the big bad wolf. | 不是挺牛气吗 |
[37:09] | Smile for me, Porter. | 笑一个 波特 |
[37:11] | I got a little wall of shame going. | 我要把你的照片挂在”耻辱墙”上 |
[37:15] | There he is, the tough guy. | 好了 “硬汉” |
[37:17] | Well, take your time now, fellas. | 慢慢来 弟兄们 |
[37:20] | I could be in here all day. | 我能在这儿玩一整天 |
[37:23] | Area 5-1. | 51区 |
[37:36] | Hold that. | 拿一下 |
[38:03] | You got me, you crafty little grey-skinned devil. | 吓死我了 你这个狡猾的小灰外星仔 |
[38:06] | You got me good. | 这招不错 |
[38:08] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[38:12] | Road trip? | 公路旅行 |
[38:19] | Hang on, sweetheart. | 坐稳了 亲爱的 |
[38:43] | No, you stole Marvin? | 不是吧 你把马尔文偷来了 |
[38:44] | Stole? | 偷 |
[38:46] | “Stole” is a little harsh. | 说”偷”太难听了 |
[38:47] | What, I look like a thief? | 我看起来像小偷吗 |
[38:48] | No, I prefer to think of if more as he chose to come with me. | 不 我倒是觉得 他自愿跟我走 |
[38:51] | Didn’t you? | 是吧 |
[38:52] | Yeah, see there? | 瞧见没 |
[38:56] | Did you tell Mac about the file yet? | 你告诉小麦那份档案的事了吗 |
[38:58] | No, not yet. We were waiting on you. | 还没 我们在等你 |
[39:01] | Figured we should do it together. | 我们最好一起告诉他 |
[39:04] | Yeah. Yeah, let’s do this. | 好 走吧 |
[39:05] | – Him, too? – Hell yeah. | -也带上他 -当然了 |
[39:08] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[39:20] | What are you looking at me like that for? | 你这样看着我做什么 |
[39:21] | Well, I just got a call from Travis Long. | 我刚接到特维斯·朗的电话 |
[39:23] | Something about you flipping his car. | 听说你翻车了 |
[39:26] | I didn’t flip his… | 我才没翻… |
[39:27] | You know, Travis is blowing that whole incident way out of proportion. | 特维斯太大惊小怪了 |
[39:31] | So there was an incident? | 确实是出事了吧 |
[39:33] | An incident where you got banned from the track? | 你因此被禁止上赛道 |
[39:35] | I didn’t get banned as much… | 不是被禁止上赛道… |
[39:38] | as I got an invitation to… never come back. | 他们让我再也别去赛车场了 |
[39:44] | – So… – And, we need to drink to that. | -所以… -为此干一杯 |
[39:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:54] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[39:58] | Jack’s got an alien in a NASCAR helmet, | 杰克有了一个带着赛车头盔的外星玩偶 |
[40:00] | and you guys look like you’re at a funeral. | 你们却一副哭丧脸 |
[40:04] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[40:07] | We got something we need to tell you, Mac. | 我们有件事要告诉你 小麦 |
[40:14] | Okay, so here it is. | 是这样 |
[40:16] | Matty and I got into it today. | 今天 我和马蒂对峙了 |
[40:19] | Full-on. Man, it-it… | 吵得很凶 闹得… |
[40:21] | it wasn’t pretty. | 闹得不太愉快 |
[40:22] | She knows I broke into her house | 她知道我闯入她家 |
[40:24] | looking for intel on your old man. | 寻找关于你爸的情报了 |
[40:26] | And when I asked her point-blank if she knew him, | 我直截了当地问她 是否认识你爸时 |
[40:30] | she wouldn’t answer. | 她不肯回答 |
[40:33] | But we’ve known for months | 但几个月以来 |
[40:35] | that Matty’s been hiding secrets about my dad. | 我们都知道马蒂隐瞒了关于我爸的事 |
[40:43] | Look, I’ve come to terms with the fact | 我已经接受现实了 |
[40:44] | that I’m never gonna know why she was investigating my father. | 我永远也无法知道她审讯我爸的理由了 |
[40:46] | Just like I’ll never know why he took off when I was a kid, | 正如我永远也不会明白 他为何在我小时候离开 |
[40:49] | or why he stayed away for so long. | 他为什么躲了这么久 |
[40:56] | So, I’ve been doing a lot of thinking and… | 我最近一直在考虑这件事… |
[40:58] | it’s over– | 到此为止了 |
[40:59] | I’m done wasting my time and energy | 我不会再浪费时间和精力 |
[41:00] | searching for someone who doesn’t want to be found. | 去寻找一个不愿被找到的人 |
[41:07] | It’s time to move on. | 该放下了 |
[41:10] | Look, Mac, | 小麦 |
[41:12] | if you want to move on, I support you– we all do. | 如果你想放下 我们都会支持你 |
[41:17] | But before you make that decision, | 但你做决定之前 |
[41:18] | you need all the facts. | 需要了解全部真相 |
[41:21] | You should know I used my upgraded security clearance | 我利用升级的安全权限 |
[41:23] | to look through Matty’s file on your dad. | 查找了马蒂手中关于你爸的档案 |
[41:26] | And… | 然后… |
[41:29] | well… | 找到了这个 |
[41:37] | Mac… | 小麦… |
[41:40] | If there’s still a part of you that wants to know the truth, | 如果你内心依然渴望了解真相 |
[41:44] | the answers are right there. | 答案就在优盘中 |