时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Take this, | 你戴好 |
[00:03] | and then make sure you bring it back to me. | 一定要戴着回来找我 |
[00:08] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[00:10] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[00:12] | And who is this guy wearing my George Washington mask? | 戴着我的乔治·华盛顿面具的人是谁 |
[00:13] | Stay. | 别动 |
[00:14] | I still don’t know your name. | 我还不知道你叫什么名字 |
[00:15] | Murdoc. | 魔多克 |
[00:16] | Dad! | 爸 |
[00:17] | Daddy has to make a quick stop. | 爸爸要在这儿停一下 |
[00:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[00:20] | – Jill? – Hey, Mac. Where are you? | -吉尔 -小麦 怎么了 |
[00:22] | Heard you been looking for me. | 听说你在找我 |
[00:24] | Jill. | 吉尔 |
[00:25] | Someone told me you’re back in town. | 有人告诉我你回来了 |
[00:27] | I really do hope we can see each other. | 我很希望咱俩能见见 |
[01:00] | I can’t believe you still have this thing. | 你居然还留着这个 |
[01:02] | Frankly, I can’t believe you’re still living here. | 说实在的 你居然还住在这里 |
[01:16] | Hello, MacGyver. | 你好 麦凯弗 |
[01:19] | We really got to go through the motions? | 非得动手吗 |
[01:20] | We both know how this is gonna end, okay? | 咱俩都知道结局是什么 |
[01:22] | No matter how many blows you land, | 无论你怎么打 |
[01:24] | I’m gonna pull out my gun, and you’ll do exactly what I say. | 我拔出枪 最后你都得听我的 |
[01:27] | How about we just skip to that part, huh? | 不如我们直接跳过这部分 |
[01:29] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[01:32] | Any chance I could get a glass of water? | 能给我倒杯水吗 |
[01:35] | If you’re gonna kill me, do it now. Don’t drag it out. | 想杀我就动手吧 别磨蹭 |
[01:37] | Kill you? I’m not here to kill you, MacGyver. | 杀你 我不是来杀你的 麦凯弗 |
[01:41] | I’m here ’cause I need your help. | 我来是想找你帮忙 |
[01:44] | So I guess that’s a no on the water, huh? | 所以没有水给我喝了是吧 |
[01:50] | See, my son Cassian was kidnapped. | 我儿子卡西安被绑架了 |
[01:56] | Yeah. One of the members of my failed little collective took him. | 是的 我以前集团的成员抓了他 |
[02:02] | Thought you killed all of them. | 你不是把集团的人都杀光了吗 |
[02:03] | Oh, I tried. But wouldn’t you know? | 我试过 你不都知道吗 |
[02:06] | The one guy whose ticket I didn’t punch nabs my kid. | 我放跑了一个人 结果我儿子被他绑了 |
[02:12] | I should have started with him, hmm? | 我真应该先杀他的 |
[02:16] | Is this filtered? | 这是过滤水吧 |
[02:18] | Are we here to talk about my water or your son? | 你是来谈你儿子还是水的 |
[02:21] | Cassian’s kidnapper is a guy named Benjamin Liu. | 绑架卡西安的人叫本杰明·刘 |
[02:25] | Liu’s former Chinese secret police. | 刘是前中国秘密警察 |
[02:26] | Very dangerous. He’s very violent. | 很危险 很暴力 |
[02:30] | The things I used to respect about him. | 我以前还很佩服他这点 |
[02:32] | Anyhoo, Liu’s ransom demand just came in. | 刘要了赎金 |
[02:36] | $5 million, or Cassian dies. | 五百万 不然就撕票 |
[02:39] | You have $5 million. Why not pay the ransom? | 你有五百万 为什么不给他 |
[02:42] | Paying him won’t bring Cassian home. | 给了他也救不了卡西安 |
[02:44] | This isn’t about money. | 这不是钱的问题 |
[02:46] | Liu is trying to lure me out so he can execute me. | 刘想引我出去 好杀了我 |
[02:49] | Then go save your son. You’re more than capable. | 那就去救你儿子 对你而言小事一桩 |
[02:51] | Thanks for the compliment, Boy Scout. | 谢谢你夸我 好小伙儿 |
[02:54] | But, see, I went to do that very thing yesterday, | 但我昨天试着去救他了 |
[02:56] | and it turns out Liu is keeping Cassian in a place | 结果发现卡西安被关的地方戒备森严 |
[02:57] | that might as well be a fortress. | 跟堡垒差不多 |
[02:59] | You are the magic key that’s gonna unlock all the doors. | 而你就是那把能打开所有门的万能钥匙 |
[03:04] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[03:07] | This is about Jill, isn’t it? | 是因为吉安 对吗 |
[03:09] | I knew my killing her | 我知道我杀了她 |
[03:11] | was gonna be a sticking point for you. | 刺痛了你 |
[03:13] | But we are talking about an innocent child, MacGyver. | 但卡西安是无辜的 麦凯弗 |
[03:16] | You really gonna let a ten-year-old boy die? | 你真能眼睁睁看一个十岁孩子死掉吗 |
[03:21] | You see? Knew you were gonna be on the fence about this. | 你看 我就知道你会不忍心 |
[03:25] | I appreciate your position. | 我理解你的立场 |
[03:27] | It’s a toughie. | 确实很难抉择 |
[03:29] | But you see, MacGyver, I care about you so much | 但是麦凯弗 我很在意你 |
[03:32] | that I went ahead and made it a lot easier | 我都帮你想好了 |
[03:36] | for you to make your decision. | 这样你就好做决定了 |
[03:48] | I knew that would help you change your mind. | 我就知道这会帮你改变想法 |
[04:23] | – You get the text from Mac, too? – That’s why I’m here. | -你也收到小麦的信息了 -所以我才来 |
[04:25] | So he calls a meeting, then doesn’t show up? | 他找我们来 自己却不出现 |
[04:27] | Hola, amigos. | 各位好 |
[04:30] | Where’s Mac? | 小麦呢 |
[04:32] | He just texted me to meet him in the war room. | 他发信息说在战情室见 |
[04:34] | What, he’s not here yet? | 怎么 他还没来吗 |
[04:35] | This is weird. I am calling him. | 真奇怪 我给他打个电话 |
[04:39] | Went right to voice mail. | 语音信箱 |
[04:44] | Well, that’s got to be him right there. | 肯定是他了 |
[04:45] | Nobody has this number but us. | 只有我们知道这里的号码 |
[04:48] | Hey, what’s up, man? | 怎么了 伙计 |
[04:49] | Mac? Where are you? | 小麦 你在哪 |
[04:51] | Hey, guys. Sorry, I got to leave town for a while. | 各位 抱歉 我得出去一趟 |
[04:54] | I got to go do something with someone. | 我得跟别人办点事 |
[04:55] | What’s going on, dude? | 出什么事了 |
[04:57] | “Someone”? Come on, MacGyver. | “别人” 得了吧 麦凯弗 |
[04:59] | I’m not just someone. | 我才不是别人 |
[05:01] | Hello, team Phoenix. | 你们好 凤凰小队 |
[05:03] | Boy, have I missed you guys. | 真想念你们啊 |
[05:04] | Especially you, Bozer. | 特别是你 博兹 |
[05:06] | What are you doing with that lunatic? | 你跟那个疯子在一起干什么 |
[05:08] | Now, now, now, Jack. | 杰克 |
[05:09] | There’s no need for name-calling. | 没必要骂人 |
[05:11] | I was just about to get to that. | 我刚要说 |
[05:12] | See, MacGyver and I, we’re going on a little road trip. | 我和麦凯弗要去自驾游 |
[05:15] | Just the two of us. | 只有我们俩 |
[05:17] | None of you are invited. | 没有邀请你们 |
[05:18] | Murdoc’s son has been kidnapped. | 魔多克的儿子被绑架了 |
[05:21] | So I’m gonna go help him find Cassian. | 我要帮他找到卡西安 |
[05:23] | I knew you guys would be worried | 我知道你们很担心 |
[05:24] | when I didn’t show up for work, but trust me: I’ll be fine. | 我没有来工作 但相信我 不会有事的 |
[05:28] | But I need you guys to promise | 但我需要你们保证 |
[05:30] | that none of you will come looking, okay? | 你们不会来找我们 好吗 |
[05:32] | – No one in this room is gonna agree to that, Mac. – No way. | -我们不会同意的 小麦 -不可能 |
[05:35] | I promise not to kill him, | 我保证不会杀了他 |
[05:37] | so long as you all stay very, very far away. | 只要你们离我们远点 |
[05:40] | Mm-kay? | 行吗 |
[05:42] | But I catch so much as a whiff of a tail | 但只要我发现你们跟踪我 |
[05:44] | or Jack trying to sneak up on me, | 或是杰克偷偷接近我 |
[05:47] | I’m gonna break that promise. Are we clear on the rules? | 我就会杀了他 你们明白规则了吗 |
[05:50] | I don’t follow your rules, ‘Doc. | 我才不会遵守你的规则 “魔头” |
[05:51] | Jack, do not follow me. Promise. | 杰克 不要跟踪我 向我保证 |
[05:55] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[05:56] | Yeah… | 是吗 |
[05:58] | Did we just enter The Twilight Zone? | 我们是出现幻觉了吗 |
[06:00] | Why in the hell would he be working with Murdoc? | 到底为什么他会跟魔多克一起行动 |
[06:03] | The only way Mac would go anywhere with Murdoc | 只有当小麦别无选择时 |
[06:05] | is if he didn’t have a choice. | 他才会跟魔多克走 |
[06:06] | What are you saying, Matty? | 你什么意思 马蒂 |
[06:07] | I’m saying that I think Murdoc | 我觉得可能魔多克抓到 |
[06:09] | has someone that Mac cares about. | 小麦在乎的人 |
[06:11] | Nasha. | 纳莎 |
[06:14] | – Bozer. – On it. | -博兹 -这就查 |
[06:16] | I ran a trace. They’re in Long Beach. | 我追踪了 他们在长滩 |
[06:18] | Long Beach. Okay, good, good. Matty, tac team. | 长滩 好极了 马蒂派战术小队 |
[06:20] | Hold on, Jack. | 等等 杰克 |
[06:22] | Dalton, stand down. | 道尔顿 站住 |
[06:24] | Hey, he’s in real danger right now, Matty. | 听着 他现在真的有危险 马蒂 |
[06:27] | Do you not get that? | 你不明白吗 |
[06:27] | But you heard what he said. | 但你听到他说的了 |
[06:29] | And we don’t have all the info yet. | 我们还不了解情况 |
[06:31] | Solomon said Nasha got on a plane yesterday | 所罗门说纳莎昨天登上 |
[06:33] | headed for L.A. | 前往洛杉矶的飞机 |
[06:34] | Mac didn’t say anything to me about Nasha | 小麦没有跟我说过纳莎 |
[06:36] | coming to Los Angeles. | 要来洛杉矶 |
[06:37] | That’s ’cause he didn’t know she was coming. | 那是因为他不知道她要来 |
[06:39] | Look. | 看 |
[06:40] | Someone mirrored Mac’s phone and was texting Nasha | 有人复制小麦的电话冒充是他 |
[06:42] | pretending to be him. | 给纳莎发消息 |
[06:44] | Murdoc catfished Nasha. | 魔多克骗了纳莎 |
[06:47] | We can’t go after MacGyver | 我们不能去追麦凯弗 |
[06:49] | until we’ve taken away Murdoc’s leverage. | 除非我们拿走魔多克手上的筹码 |
[07:00] | You’re sure this is where Liu is keeping Cassian? | 你确定刘把卡西安藏在这里吗 |
[07:02] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[07:03] | My sources were highly motivated to tell the truth. | 我的线人不可能说谎 |
[07:06] | Said he’s being held on the first floor. | 说他被关在一楼 |
[07:08] | Looks municipal. Former federal building? | 看起来像政府的 以前是联邦大楼吗 |
[07:11] | Former Russian consulate. | 前俄罗斯领事馆 |
[07:12] | The Russkies fled after the Soviet Union collapsed. | 苏联倒台后俄罗斯佬就逃跑了 |
[07:15] | The building changed hands for several years, | 大楼被转手很多年 |
[07:17] | and Liu acquired it. | 被刘拿到了 |
[07:21] | Okay, Boy Scout, time to do your thing. | 好了 好小伙儿 该你大展身手了 |
[07:25] | Dazzle me. | 来吧 |
[07:30] | Well, Liu has surveillance cameras | 刘装了监视摄像头 |
[07:32] | covering every ground-level approach, | 每个地面入口都能拍到 |
[07:34] | which means our best bet is going to be a breach from below. | 最好的办法是我们从下面突破进入 |
[07:36] | It’s a consulate, which means that | 这是个领事馆 |
[07:37] | there should be a secret escape tunnel | 里面应该有秘密逃生通道 |
[07:39] | or a rabbit hole that diplomats would use in case of attack. | 或者是外交官躲避袭击的”兔子洞” |
[07:41] | It does, indeed. If my sources are to be believed– | 确实有 如果我的线人信得过 |
[07:45] | and again, they were highly motivated to tell me the truth… | 再次说明 他们不可能说谎 |
[07:50] | …the tunnel’s been plugged for decades | 通道已经被封上几十年了 |
[07:52] | with over seven feet of poured concrete. | 用七英尺多的灌浇混凝土 |
[07:54] | Not even you could quietly | 即使是你也不可能悄悄地 |
[07:56] | get us through that with the amount of time we have. | 让我们在所剩无几的时间内通过 |
[07:58] | So? | 然后呢 |
[08:01] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[08:04] | You’re stumped? | 你被难住了 |
[08:07] | Hate to say it, MacGyver, but #disappointed. | 不得不说 麦凯弗 但真令人失望 |
[08:11] | What about the windows? | 从窗户进去怎么样 |
[08:15] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[08:16] | There were guards everywhere the other day. | 那天这里到处都是保镖 |
[08:19] | Where are the guards? | 保镖都去哪了 |
[08:23] | I don’t think walking right up to the front gates | 这里有这么多摄像头 |
[08:26] | in full view of all these cameras is a great idea. | 直接走进前门真不是好主意 |
[08:36] | Evil before beauty. | 坏人先进 |
[08:43] | That explains it. | 这就说得通了 |
[08:46] | Double tap to the chest. | 胸部中两枪 |
[08:48] | Single to the head. | 头上一枪 |
[08:50] | That’s quality work. | 干净利索 |
[08:53] | You smell that? | 你闻到没有 |
[08:55] | I don’t smell anything. | 我什么也没闻到 |
[08:56] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[08:59] | It’s chemical. | 是化学品的味道 |
[09:00] | It’s probably the ammo. | 可能是火药味 |
[09:01] | That stiff just had a recent lead transfusion. | 那尸体不久前才被射杀 |
[09:04] | No, it’s not cordite. | 不 不是无烟火药 |
[09:06] | It’s something else. | 是别的东西 |
[09:09] | Look, none of these men had their weapons drawn. | 看 他们的枪都没拔出来 |
[09:12] | Whoever did this caught them by surprise. | 无论袭击者是谁 都让他们措手不及 |
[09:20] | He was here. | 他之前在这里 |
[09:23] | Whoever killed these men has my son. | 凶手带走了我儿子 |
[09:32] | What? | 干嘛 |
[09:33] | Nothing. I just… | 没事 我只是 |
[09:35] | think I caught a little human emotion on your face there. | 好像从你脸上看到一丝人类的感情 |
[09:38] | Any of these dead guys Liu? | 这里面有刘吗 |
[09:40] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[09:42] | Well, then, isn’t it possible that Liu | 那有没有可能 |
[09:44] | escaped with Cassian before the shooter could get to him? | 刘在杀手找到他们之前 就带着卡西安逃跑了 |
[09:46] | Let me see that little knife of yours. | 给我用用你的小刀子 |
[09:48] | – Wait. – Chop-chop, Boy Scout. | -等等 -快点 好小伙儿 |
[10:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[10:09] | Ballistics analysis. | 弹道分析 |
[10:12] | Hand-pressed 45 grain hollow point. | 手压式45格令中空弹头 |
[10:17] | So? | 然后呢 |
[10:18] | So I know who killed these men, | 我知道是谁杀了这些人 |
[10:21] | – who has my son. – Who? | -并带走了我儿子 -谁 |
[10:25] | My wife. | 我妻子 |
[10:33] | Okay, I got behind the phone Mac used to call the Phoenix, | 我黑进了小麦打电话过来时用的手机 |
[10:36] | and I found a ton of files, including this. | 发现了一堆文件 包括这个 |
[10:39] | Help! | 救命 |
[10:41] | Help, please! | 救救我 |
[10:42] | Son of a bitch. | 王八蛋 |
[10:45] | Please, help! | 救救我 |
[10:49] | That’s why Mac agreed to help. | 所以小麦才同意帮忙 |
[10:52] | Riley, can you tell where this was recorded? | 莱丽 能知道视频的拍摄地点吗 |
[10:54] | No. Metadata’s been stripped. | 不能 元数据被销毁了 |
[10:56] | We have no earthly idea where Nasha is. This-this… | 纳莎的位置我们一无所知 这 |
[10:59] | Hold on. I think I got something. | 等等 好像有线索 |
[11:06] | – That’s him. – 9:17 a.m. | -是他 -上午9:17 |
[11:09] | That what time Nasha left LAX with Murdoc. | 纳莎和魔多克离开洛杉矶机场的时间 |
[11:11] | Riley, what time did Mac call the Phoenix? | 莱丽 小麦是几点打进电话的 |
[11:13] | 10:49 a.m. | 上午10:49 |
[11:14] | So taking into account drive time, | 所以算上驾驶时间 |
[11:16] | that leaves Murdoc roughly 45 minutes | 魔多克有大概45分钟 |
[11:19] | from the moment he picked up Nasha to stash her somewhere. | 接到纳莎 并把她藏起来 |
[11:22] | Okay, so 45 minutes means this is our search area. | 45分钟的话 大概是这个范围 |
[11:26] | That-that-that’s half the city, including downtown. | 这 这可是半个市了 还涵盖了市中心 |
[11:31] | And all we have to go on | 而我们唯一的线索 |
[11:32] | is that Nasha’s in a room with one cinderblock wall. | 就是关着纳莎的房间是煤渣砖墙结构 |
[11:36] | That’s like every hipster apartment in 60 square miles. | 等于是150平方千米内所有的非主流公寓了 |
[11:38] | Yeah, I know, right? | 可不是吗 |
[11:39] | Yeah, well, it’s all we’ve got right now, | 这是我们目前掌握的所有线索了 |
[11:41] | so everybody needs to get their head in the game. | 所以每个人都得好好动动脑子 |
[11:44] | Now, | 现在 |
[11:45] | what do we know that can help us to shrink that circle? | 我们怎么才能缩小搜索范围 |
[11:49] | Okay, Murdoc would need to control | 魔多克监禁纳莎的地方 |
[11:51] | the location where he stashed Nasha. | 肯定便于他控制 |
[11:52] | He’d want to be close to freeways. | 不会离高速公路太远 |
[11:54] | And he wouldn’t want any neighbors. | 而且周围没有住户 |
[11:58] | I know Murdoc is good, | 我知道魔多克很厉害 |
[11:59] | but how the hell did he set this up so fast? | 可他是怎么这么快布置好的 |
[12:01] | Hey, I have an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[12:03] | Why don’t we sit in here and do nothing? | 我们就在这坐着干瞪眼吧 |
[12:05] | Stop it. | 闭嘴 |
[12:06] | Okay, Matty, I’m sorry, but let’s do something, anything. | 马蒂 对不起 但我们总得做点什么 |
[12:08] | Let me get out of here. Come on. | 给我任务让我走吧 |
[12:09] | Fine. Start a grid search at the airport | 好 去机场进行区域搜索 |
[12:12] | and work your way out from there. Go. | 然后想办法展开 去吧 |
[12:14] | Yeah, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[12:22] | Well, guess who was right. | 我说得没错吧 |
[12:25] | Five days ago, my darling wife, Amber, | 五天前 我那亲爱的老婆 安布尔 |
[12:27] | escaped from the Serbian prison she called home. | 从她的老窝塞尔维亚监狱逃跑了 |
[12:29] | Whatever happened to Cassian’s mom being dead? | 你不是说卡西安的妈妈死了吗 |
[12:32] | I lied. That really surprise you? | 我说谎了 很吃惊吗 |
[12:35] | Only thing that surprises me is someone agreed to marry you. | 我吃惊的是竟然有人愿意嫁给你 |
[12:38] | She was in the same line of work. | 我们是同行 |
[12:40] | We had a similar passion for homicide. | 对杀人有着同样的热情 |
[12:43] | Anyway, how the hell did she get into this building? | 可她是怎么进入这座大楼的 |
[12:46] | I don’t know. That’s what I’m trying to figure out. | 不知道 我也在想这个问题 |
[12:51] | And you’re certain that Amber won’t just call you | 你确定安布尔不会打电话 |
[12:53] | and tell you everything’s okay? | 告诉你一切都好 |
[12:54] | Cassian’s safe, he’s with her? Where he is? | 卡西安很安全 和她在一起 在哪里之类的 |
[12:57] | We tried the whole co-parenting thing. Didn’t really take. | 我们也试过父母共同教养 不怎么成功 |
[13:01] | Can’t imagine why. | 成功就怪了 |
[13:03] | Here’s a little tidbit, Christopher Robin, | 如果我们要聊的话 克里斯托弗·罗宾 |
[13:05] | if we’re being chatty. | 告诉你个小秘密 |
[13:07] | Most people don’t like sarcasm. I do, but if you’re gonna dig, | 多数人不喜欢讽刺 我喜欢 但如果你想讽刺 |
[13:11] | use something else. | 去找别的梗 |
[13:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:14] | You said you’d release Nasha after Cassian was safe. | 你说过只要卡西安安全 就放了纳莎 |
[13:17] | Well, problem solved. He’s with his mom. He’s safe. | 现在问题解决了 他和妈妈在一起 很安全 |
[13:20] | Now, let her go! | 快点放了她 |
[13:21] | Safe? This woman is me but with a temper. | 安全 那个女人的脾气比我还爆 |
[13:24] | And what happens if she slips up and goes to prison again? | 要是她一不留神又被关进监狱呢 |
[13:27] | What happens to Cassian? | 卡西安怎么办 |
[13:28] | I don’t know. Just call her and work something out. | 不知道 赶紧给她打电话把事情解决 |
[13:30] | The last time that I brought up custody with her, | 上次我提出要孩子的监护权 |
[13:32] | she said she’d cut my eyes out | 她说我要是再提这事 |
[13:33] | if I mentioned it again. | 就把我眼珠子挖出来 |
[13:35] | This is the most messed-up child custody battle ever. | 有史以来最混乱的监护权争夺战 |
[13:38] | Which is why I really, really need you to get my son back. | 所以我真心需要你帮我找回儿子 |
[13:42] | So, come on, time to shine, Boy Wonder. | 来吧 该你出场了 神奇小子 |
[13:46] | Bring me my son, and don’t forget | 把我儿子带回来 别忘了 |
[13:47] | Nasha’s life still depends on it. | 纳莎的命也掌握在你手里 |
[13:53] | Why do you keep doing that? | 你一直在闻什么 |
[13:55] | I know what it is. | 我知道了 |
[14:04] | – What are we looking for? – Diplomats’ escape tunnel. | -我们在找什么 -外交官的逃生隧道 |
[14:07] | – I told you it’s plugged up. – Yeah, you did. | -我说过它被封死了 -你是说过 |
[14:09] | Oh, God, what is that awful smell? | 天哪 什么这么难闻 |
[14:12] | Highly concentrated muriatic acid. | 高浓度盐酸 |
[14:14] | How the hell did it get down here? | 这里怎么有盐酸 |
[14:16] | Your wife brought it. | 你妻子带来的 |
[14:21] | It’s how she got into the consulate undetected. | 她就是这样潜入领事馆的 |
[14:24] | Most people who paid attention in science class | 大多数有认真听科学课的人 |
[14:26] | know concrete is alkaline, | 都知道混凝土是碱性的 |
[14:28] | which means even a weak acid will eat away at it, | 这也就是说即使是弱酸也可以腐蚀 |
[14:31] | but spray a strong acid, like muriatic acid, | 但如果你喷洒强酸 比如盐酸 |
[14:35] | on the surface, and the porous substance will liquefy. | 喷在表面上 这些多孔的物质就会溶解 |
[14:38] | Scrape away the sludge, reapply the acid, | 刮去污泥 重复喷酸 |
[14:41] | and you can eat your way through any amount of concrete, | 无论混凝土有多厚 都可以蚀穿 |
[14:44] | so long as you have lots of acid | 只要你有足够的酸 |
[14:46] | and lots of patience. | 和足够的耐心 |
[15:00] | It would have taken her hours | 她一定花了很久 |
[15:02] | to cut through this much concrete. | 才蚀穿这么厚的混凝土 |
[15:03] | Truth. | 确实 |
[15:04] | I used to respect that about her. | 我从前一直很尊重她这一点 |
[15:06] | She could take hours to murder somebody. | 为了杀一个人 她可以谋划很久 |
[15:08] | I never had that kind of patience. | 我从没有这种耐心 |
[15:23] | Well, unless she left a trail of Reese’s Pieces, we’re done. | 除非她一路撒糖果留下踪迹 不然我们就完了 |
[15:27] | And things are about to get a whole lot worse | 情况对你家纳莎也只会 |
[15:29] | – for your little Nasha. – Oh, no, we’re not done yet. | -越来越不利 -我们还没完呢 |
[15:37] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[15:38] | A bank? | 银行 |
[15:40] | Yeah, it’s how we’re gonna find your son. Trust me. | 这就是找到你儿子的办法 相信我 |
[15:42] | Mr. Carter, my name is Roberto Cortes. I’m the manager. | 卡特先生 我叫罗伯特·科特斯 我是经理 |
[15:45] | I hear you’re thinking of transferring a sizable sum | 我听说你准备向我们银行 |
[15:48] | to our branch. | 转一大笔钱 |
[15:49] | My business partner here and I | 我和我的生意伙伴 |
[15:51] | are looking to expand our company south, | 想把公司向南发展 |
[15:53] | and we’re interested in learning more about your bank. | 我们很有兴趣了解一下贵行的情况 |
[15:54] | And what business are you in? | 你们从事的是什么生意 |
[15:55] | Waste removal. | 垃圾清理 |
[15:58] | Ah, keep our hands | 把你的手 |
[16:00] | right where I can see them, | 放在我能看见的地方 |
[16:02] | far away from that pesky silent alarm under the desk. | 别碰桌底下那个讨厌的无声报警器 |
[16:05] | We don’t keep a large amount of cash on hand. | 我们手头上的现金不多 |
[16:06] | Okay, A, that’s a total crock, and, B… | 好的 要么 你在骗我 要么 |
[16:09] | We just need to see your security footage | 我们要看看你们的监控录像 |
[16:11] | from about an hour ago. | 从大约一小时前开始 |
[16:20] | Okay. Go ahead, turn it around. | 很好 转过来 |
[16:27] | So how’s your day going so far? | 所以你今天过得怎么样 |
[16:30] | I mean, besides this part of it, of course. | 当然现在这样不算 |
[16:34] | Think I found it. | 好像找到了 |
[16:37] | There she is, | 她在这里 |
[16:38] | my better half. | 我的另一半 |
[16:46] | All right, just need one more thing from you. | 好的 只需要你再做一件事 |
[16:50] | Could you please | 能否请你 |
[16:51] | press that silent alarm? | 按下无声报警器 |
[17:13] | Crystal Danver. Is that an alias? | 克丽丝朵·丹佛 这是化名吗 |
[17:16] | It’s one of her favorites. | 这是她的最爱之一 |
[17:32] | – What? – You are good at this. | -干嘛 -你真擅长这个 |
[17:35] | I mean, really good. | 非常擅长 |
[17:37] | Do you ever consider, you know, switching sides, | 你有没有想过 改变阵营 |
[17:39] | playing for the fun team? | 为更有趣的人效力 |
[17:41] | Joining up with the man who murdered my friend | 跟谋杀了我朋友 绑架了我女朋友的人 |
[17:42] | and kidnapped my girlfriend? Hard pass. | 一起工作 坚决不 |
[17:44] | Well, consider it an open invitation. | 这个邀请长期有效 |
[17:48] | You ever change your mind, just… | 只要你改变主意 就… |
[17:50] | Let me guess, speak your name three times | 让我猜猜 对着浴室的镜子 |
[17:51] | in a bathroom mirror, and you appear? | 说三遍你的名字 你就会出现 |
[17:54] | Or text. Either works. | 或者发短信 都行 |
[17:57] | I want to ask you something. | 我想问你些事情 |
[17:59] | Chitchat. Go. | 聊天啊 问吧 |
[18:02] | Why did you murder Jill? Why not me? | 你为什么要杀吉尔 而不是我 |
[18:05] | You’re really gonna ask a sociopath his motive for murder? | 你真的要问一个反社会者的杀人动机吗 |
[18:09] | That’s cu… That’s so cute. Next question. | 你还真是… 真的太可爱了 下一个 |
[18:13] | She was a good person. She was just doing her job. | 她是个好人 她只是在做她的工作 |
[18:16] | And I was doing mine. | 我也在做我的 |
[18:17] | And now you’ve made it my job, too. | 现在你把我也牵扯进来了 |
[18:18] | It’s the only reason I agreed to rejoin the Phoenix. | 这是我回到凤凰基金会的唯一理由 |
[18:20] | So good to know I’m your inspiration. | 很高兴知道我是你的动力 |
[18:22] | I want to be your Mona Lisa. | 我想成为你的蒙娜丽莎 |
[18:33] | Amber and Cassian are at a motel. | 安布尔和卡西安在一家汽车旅馆里 |
[18:45] | Housekeeping. | 客房服务 |
[18:48] | Down! | 趴下 |
[18:51] | Don’t take it personally. She hates everyone. | 别在意 所有人她都讨厌 |
[18:53] | Amber, honey, it’s me. | 安布尔 亲爱的 是我 |
[18:55] | Can we talk? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[18:58] | God, she used to be a better shot. | 天哪 她原来枪法更好 |
[19:12] | This reminds me of our first date. | 这让我想起了我们的第一次约会 |
[19:14] | Oh, yeah, you wore that dress, the red one. I love that dress. | 可不是吗 你穿着那条红裙子 我喜欢那条 |
[19:53] | Be honest, you missed me. | 说实话 你想我了 |
[19:56] | I did. | 确实 |
[19:57] | Cassian’s gone. | 卡西安不见了 |
[20:00] | – Where is he? – I don’t know. | -他在哪 -我不知道 |
[20:01] | What are you talking about? You took him from the consulate. | 你在说什么 是你把他从领事馆带走的 |
[20:03] | – Where is he, Amber? – He was hungry. | -他在哪 安布尔 -他饿了 |
[20:05] | I went to get some food. | 我去买吃的 |
[20:06] | – Oh, you left him alone here? – For five minutes! | -你让他一个人待在这里 -就五分钟 |
[20:08] | I didn’t know Liu was tailing me. | 我不知道刘在跟踪我 |
[20:10] | That’s the dumbest thing… | 这真是你做过最蠢的… |
[20:10] | Hey, hey, take a breath, everyone. | 冷静点 两位 |
[20:13] | Amber, what happened? | 安布尔 发生了什么 |
[20:14] | I went to the bodega down the block. | 我去了街尾的那家酒店 |
[20:15] | When I got back, Cassian was gone. | 等我回来的时候 卡西安就不见了 |
[20:17] | No sign of him. Only this. | 没有他的踪迹 只有这个 |
[20:19] | “I have him. Contact will be made in two hours.” | “他在我手里 我会在两小时之内联系你” |
[20:22] | That was 40 minutes ago. | 那是四十分钟前的事情 |
[20:35] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[20:37] | Not all those are from me. | 不全怪我吧 |
[20:38] | Mm, no, my pal here got a little cross. | 没 我这位朋友有点激动了 |
[20:41] | You know, you’re a little slower than you used to be. | 你动作比以前慢多了 |
[20:43] | Old age catching up? | 老了吗 |
[20:45] | See, I was just thinking the same thing about you. | 我还在想你是不是老了呢 |
[20:47] | Oh, and your aim sucks. | 准度也很差 |
[20:49] | Always good to see you, Cupcake. | 真高兴看见你 小蛋糕 |
[20:51] | Oh, no, you don’t get to call me that anymore, Cookie. | 你不准再这么叫我了 小曲奇 |
[20:54] | Remember? You lost that privilege. | 没忘吧 你早就没这个特权了 |
[20:56] | As fun as this is, I think we should focus on Cassian. | 虽然你们斗嘴很有意思 但我们重点是卡西安 |
[20:59] | Oh, yes, let’s focus on our son, Cassian. | 好啊 来聊聊我们的儿子 卡西安 |
[21:01] | Why did you go after him, Amber? | 你为什么要找他 安布尔 |
[21:03] | You never had any interest in him until now. | 你之前对他根本没兴趣 |
[21:10] | Three years in prison will change your perspective on… | 三年的牢狱生涯 会改变一个人的看法 |
[21:14] | everything. | 对所有事的看法 |
[21:18] | All I did was sit in that cell and think about | 我每天坐在牢房里 想着 |
[21:21] | what a horrible mother I’d been, and it broke my heart. | 我这个母亲多么不称职 我很难过 |
[21:24] | At least we can agree on one thing. | 至少这点我们有共识 |
[21:26] | You are a horrible mother. | 你确实很不称职 |
[21:28] | I made myself a promise: | 我告诉自己 |
[21:30] | I was gonna escape that hellhole, | 我要逃离那个地狱 |
[21:32] | find Cassian and start over. | 找到卡西安 重新来过 |
[21:35] | It’s a good thing I did, | 还好我逃了 |
[21:36] | considering the poor job Papa Bear has done protecting him. | 毕竟这位老爹实在是保护不力 |
[21:39] | I’m sorry. Everything I have ever done has been for Cassian. | 不好意思 我做的一切都是为了卡西安 |
[21:42] | – Bravo. Father of the year. – I… | -真棒啊 年度最佳父亲 -我… |
[21:44] | I think this is heading into less productive territory. | 你们再吵下去也无济于事 |
[21:50] | Yeah. We’re here. | 我们都在 |
[21:51] | You killed my men, | 你杀了我手下 |
[21:53] | wasted my time and pissed me off. | 浪费我时间 惹毛我了 |
[21:55] | I should just murder the brat now and be done with it. | 我要杀了这小崽子 以泄心头之恨 |
[21:57] | If you lay a hand on my son, I will skin you alive. | 如果你敢动我儿子 我会活剥了你 |
[22:01] | That’s not an idle threat. I’ve seen her do it. | 不是瞎说的 我亲眼见过她这么做 |
[22:04] | Guys, threatening the man who has your son | 各位 威胁绑架你们儿子的人 |
[22:06] | is not a smart idea. | 可不是明智之举 |
[22:12] | Just tell us what you want, Liu. | 告诉我们你想要什么 刘 |
[22:14] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[22:15] | A concerned party. | 相关人员 |
[22:16] | Well, Mr. Concerned Party, | 相关人员先生 |
[22:18] | you tell the happy couple that I’m giving them one last chance | 你告诉那对小情侣 我最后给他们一次机会 |
[22:21] | to get Cassian back. | 把卡西安带回去 |
[22:23] | But the price has gone up. $30 million. | 但赎金涨了 三千万 |
[22:27] | Where are we supposed to get that kind of cash? | 我们上哪去弄那么多现金 |
[22:29] | Not my problem. | 不关我事 |
[22:31] | Call this number when you have it. | 拿到钱了打这个号码 |
[22:33] | You have 48 hours, | 给你们两天时间 |
[22:34] | or I’ll start sending you little pieces of him. | 否则我要给你们寄他的身体部件了 |
[22:41] | Matty, we just finished checking all 15 warehouses | 马蒂 我们搜查了韩国城工业园区的 |
[22:43] | in the industrial park in Koreatown. | 全部15座仓库 |
[22:45] | Try Echo Park near the stadium next. | 接下来去体育馆旁边的回音公园找找 |
[22:48] | Copy that, Matty, but are you sure | 收到 马蒂 不过你确定 |
[22:49] | you don’t want to bring the cops or-or the Feds in on this? | 不要让警察或者联调局的人来帮忙吗 |
[22:52] | More bodies sure would help speed things up here. | 多点人手也能加快进度 |
[22:55] | True, but it might tip off Murdoc, | 是 但有可能被魔多克发现 |
[22:57] | and there’s no telling how he would respond. | 后果难以预料 |
[22:59] | Yeah, I-I get that, Matty, | 我明白 马蒂 |
[23:00] | but Nasha could be anywhere in the area | 但我们没搜过的地方 |
[23:03] | we haven’t searched yet. | 纳莎都有可能在 |
[23:04] | I don’t know, Jack. | 这不一定 杰克 |
[23:05] | Something Bozer said earlier kept bothering me. | 我一直在想博兹之前说的话 |
[23:07] | Like, how Murdoc pulled this together so fast. | 比如 魔多克是怎么这么快一气呵成的 |
[23:09] | And then I realized he couldn’t. There wouldn’t be enough time. | 后来我想通了 他不可能 没那么多时间 |
[23:12] | Unless he knew where he was gonna put Nasha | 除非他在劫持她之前就知道 |
[23:13] | before he grabbed her. | 要把纳莎藏在哪里 |
[23:14] | That’s a good point. | 有道理 |
[23:15] | A place he was already familiar with. | 是他很熟悉的地方 |
[23:17] | Right, so I looked up every alias Murdoc’s ever used. | 对 所以我查了魔多克用过的所有化名 |
[23:20] | Yeah, that nutcase has gone by a lot of different names. | 嗯 那疯子有很多化名 |
[23:23] | 35 that we know of, but only one of them’s | 我们知道的有35个 但只有一个 |
[23:25] | got a commercial real estate license in L.A. County. | 在洛杉矶注册了房地产中介资质 |
[23:27] | “Brian Paiement.” | “布莱恩·派蒙特” |
[23:29] | And he’s got a piece of property just north of L.A. | 在洛杉矶北部有很多房子 |
[23:31] | It’s close to the freeways, | 离高速很近 |
[23:33] | it’s away from prying eyes, | 远离监控 |
[23:34] | and it’s got a large warehouse on the lot. | 还有很多大型仓库 |
[23:35] | That’s got to be it. | 肯定是那里 |
[23:36] | Jack, I’m texting you the address. | 杰克 我把地址发给你 |
[23:39] | Okay, we’re on our way. | 好 我们马上过去 |
[23:40] | Nice work, you two, nice work. | 干得漂亮 两位 |
[23:51] | Getting our hands on $30 million | 就算一切顺利 |
[23:52] | in under 48 hours would be a challenge | 要在两天之内搞到三千万 |
[23:55] | even under the best circumstances, | 难度也不小 |
[23:57] | but given the fact the cops are now | 而且 现在警察都出动了 |
[23:59] | looking for the two dudes who just held up a bank… | 搜寻抢劫银行的两个劫匪 |
[24:02] | Been reaching out to my contacts. | 我一直在联系人 |
[24:03] | There are no jobs paying 30 mil. | 没有三千万的工作 |
[24:05] | There’s only one way to get this much money this quickly. | 要迅速搞到这么多钱 只有一种办法 |
[24:08] | – Steal it. – Steal it. | -偷 -偷 |
[24:10] | Well, yeah, but who has that kind of cash just lying around? | 是 但谁手头上有这么多现金 |
[24:14] | You know, we’re not that far from Medellín. | 我们离麦德林不远 |
[24:17] | What, Reynaldo? | 雷纳尔多吗 |
[24:18] | He moves tens of millions every day. | 他每天都会转移好几千万 |
[24:20] | You killed Reynaldo. | 可你杀了雷纳尔多 |
[24:21] | Oh, no, no. I killed Jose. | 不 我杀的是何塞 |
[24:24] | That was you? | 是你干的 |
[24:27] | Everyone was talking about that one. | 大家都在说这一票 |
[24:29] | My God, you killed him, what, with the, | 天啊 是你杀的他 |
[24:31] | one of the little golf pencils, right? | 用一支高尔夫铅笔干的 对吧 |
[24:32] | Well, technically, it was two little golf pencils, | 确切的说 是两只高尔夫铅笔 |
[24:34] | but yeah, that was me. | 不过 确实是我 |
[24:37] | That’s impressive, Cookie. | 真厉害啊 小曲奇 |
[24:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:40] | Who’s Reynaldo? | 雷纳尔多是谁 |
[24:41] | He washes cash | 洗钱的 |
[24:42] | for over a third of the scumbags in South America. | 为南美超过三分之一的黑帮洗钱 |
[24:45] | His armored truck drives around Medellín | 他的装甲卡车每天都在麦德林环城 |
[24:47] | doing pickups from his various cash businesses. | 到处从他的各种生意中收钱 |
[24:50] | And when he’s done with today’s pickups, | 等他当天收钱结束后 |
[24:52] | we’ll be there to steal the truck. | 我们就把卡车偷过来 |
[24:54] | Welcome to the dark side, Boy Scout. | 欢迎加入犯罪团伙 好小伙儿 |
[25:05] | Drop the keys! | 放下钥匙 |
[25:06] | Keep those hands where I can see them, boys. | 把手举起来 小伙子 |
[25:11] | As I was saying. | 照做 |
[25:13] | Do you know who you’re robbing? | 你们知道抢的是脽吗 |
[25:14] | Whom. “Do you know whom you are robbing?” | 词性错了 “你们知道抢的是谁吗” |
[25:16] | And, yes, we do. Now, shut up and sit quietly, | 我们知道 闭嘴 乖乖坐着 |
[25:19] | or your day is gonna come to a messy end. | 否则你的下场很难看 |
[25:20] | I don’t mean to rush your process, | 虽然不是很想催你 |
[25:22] | but we do need to hurry. | 但我们要抓紧 |
[25:24] | Hold the gun port on that side with that. | 把这个放在车侧边的弹窗上 |
[25:30] | When a large volume of air is forced into a small space– | 当大量空气被极度压缩 |
[25:34] | say, the back of an armored truck– | 比如说压缩进装甲卡车的后备箱 |
[25:36] | the pressure inside builds. | 内部就会产生压强 |
[25:39] | Are you sure this is gonna work? | 确定有用吗 |
[25:41] | Wait for it. | 等着 |
[25:41] | Seal the gun ports with burning thermite, | 弹窗被燃烧的铝热剂封锁 |
[25:44] | continue to pump in air, | 持续压入空气 |
[25:46] | and eventually the pressure will become too great | 对封闭系统来说 |
[25:47] | for the closed system, and… | 压强逐渐增大 最终… |
[25:52] | …the weakest point will give. | 会冲破最薄弱的地方 |
[25:54] | You’ve broken so many laws today, MacGyver. | 你今天可犯了不少法 麦凯弗 |
[25:56] | I am beyond impressed. | 真让人刮目相看 |
[25:59] | Just hold up your end of the deal, | 别忘了你的承诺 |
[26:02] | or the last one I break | 否则我最后一次犯法 |
[26:04] | is gonna be putting you into the ground. | 就是把你打倒 |
[26:15] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:16] | We are just under 700 pounds, | 差一点317公斤 |
[26:18] | but we’re over $31 million. We’re good. | 但已经三千一百多万了 可以了 |
[26:23] | We have your money, Liu. | 我们拿到钱了 刘 |
[26:24] | Where’s the location for the exchange? | 哪里交易 |
[26:27] | You ever get the feeling everything happens for a reason? | 你有没有过这种感觉 万事皆有因 |
[26:30] | Like, in a cosmic sense? | 从宇宙宏观的角度来说 |
[26:33] | Yeah, I’m not really, | 我不太想… |
[26:35] | I don’t know, into discussing philosophy with the man | 跟绑架我女朋友来威胁我的人 |
[26:37] | who’s using my girlfriend’s life to blackmail me, | 谈什么哲学问题 |
[26:39] | so let’s just finish this. | 赶紧结束吧 |
[26:41] | I keep feeling like maybe this whole ordeal | 我一直在想 或许这次考验 |
[26:44] | could be a second chance for me and Amber. | 是我跟安布尔重新开始的机会 |
[26:47] | You want to hear about how we first met? | 想听听我们是怎么认识的吗 |
[26:48] | No. | 不想 |
[26:50] | It was a chilly evening in Moscow. | 那是莫斯科一个寒冷的夜晚 |
[26:53] | The sunset sparkled off the spires | 日落在圣瓦西里大教堂 |
[26:55] | of Saint Basil’s Cathedral. | 闪耀着余晖 |
[26:56] | As I peered through the scope on my M40 sniper rifle, | 我从M40狙击枪的瞄准金望去 |
[27:01] | I spied a glint of gunmetal on the adjacent rooftop. | 发现附近屋顶有闪光 |
[27:07] | And there she was, | 就是她 |
[27:08] | a vision in tactical body armor, | 穿着防弹衣 |
[27:11] | aiming at my mark. She was trying to snake my hit. | 对准我的目标 她想偷走我的猎物 |
[27:16] | We both fired at the same time. Our slugs hit simultaneously. | 我们同时开枪 子弹同时击中他 |
[27:20] | Afterward, we couldn’t agree on whose kill it was, | 后来 我们为到底是谁杀了他争论不休 |
[27:22] | so, you know, we decided to split the money | 最后决定平分钱 |
[27:25] | and a bottle of vodka. | 以及一瓶伏特加 |
[27:27] | Your first date started with a homicide? | 你第一次约会是因为刺杀 |
[27:30] | Maybe prison did give her a change of heart. | 可能牢狱生涯改变了她 |
[27:32] | She seems different. | 她好像不一样了 |
[27:35] | When we get Cassian back, | 等救回卡西安 |
[27:36] | I don’t know, maybe there’s a future for the three of us. | 或许我们三个能好好生活 |
[27:41] | On the lam, of course. | 当然 是边逃边活 |
[27:43] | Is that really the life you want for your son? | 你想让你儿子过这种生活吗 |
[27:46] | Children belong with their parents. | 孩子应该跟父母待在一起 |
[27:47] | I mean, you of all people should understand that. | 你应该最了解不过了 |
[27:50] | Yeah. Stable ones. | 是啊 稳定的父母 |
[27:52] | That doesn’t include you and, | 不包括你 |
[27:56] | Bride of Frankenstein over there. | 也不包括那边的弗兰肯斯坦新娘 |
[27:59] | If I were you, I’d want a safe environment for my son. | 如果我是你 我希望我儿子能生活在安全的环境里 |
[28:02] | Yes, with the white picket fences, the latte shops. | 有着白色栅栏 咖啡店那种 |
[28:05] | Turn on the news, Boy Scout. | 醒醒吧 好小伙儿 |
[28:07] | No place is safe for anyone anymore. | 没有人 没有地方是安全的 |
[28:09] | Maybe, but you can reduce the risk. | 或许吧 但你可以降低风险 |
[28:12] | We can help. | 我们能帮忙 |
[28:13] | You and your band of merry do-gooders | 你和你那些天真的小伙伴们 |
[28:17] | want to raise my son? | 想要养我儿子 |
[28:20] | Anything to get him away from you. | 只要能让他远离你 什么都可以 |
[28:22] | Got the location for the exchange. | 得到交易地点了 |
[28:26] | It’s a bit of a drive. We should hit the road. | 开车有点远 得马上出发 |
[28:39] | Jack? I think I found her. | 杰克 我好像找到她了 |
[28:43] | Man, if Mac was here, he’d know how to… | 要是小麦在 他肯定知道怎么… |
[28:50] | Hang on, now. Bozer, you know Murdoc. | 等等 博兹 你了解魔多克 |
[28:52] | There’s no way he’d make it this easy. | 不可能这么简单的 |
[28:53] | I’m surprised the door wasn’t booby-trapped. | 这门居然没陷阱 |
[28:55] | I got to think of something. | 我得想想办法 |
[28:56] | Give me your shoe. | 把你的鞋给我 |
[28:58] | Are you… are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[29:00] | Are you a team player? Come on, let’s go. | 不配合我吗 快给我 |
[29:07] | Yep. | 果然 |
[29:08] | I knew it. He’s got one of his automatic toys | 我就知道 他用自动步枪 |
[29:10] | guarding the place. Okay. | 守着这地方 好吧 |
[29:12] | – Give me your other shoe. – Man… | -另一只鞋也给我 -老兄 |
[29:18] | All right, you look left, I’ll look right. | 好了 你看左边 我看右边 |
[29:19] | It’s like getting a sniper to expose his position | 这就像是利用目标 |
[29:22] | by giving him a target. | 来暴露狙击手位置一样 |
[29:23] | You get it, yeah? | 明白了吗 |
[29:27] | There. Up in the rafters. That’s where it’s firing from. | 那里 横梁上 枪在那里 |
[29:29] | Now we know where it is, | 现在知道枪在哪了 |
[29:30] | but how do we get up there and disarm it? | 但是要怎么上去解除 |
[29:32] | I’ll handle it. | 交给我 |
[29:46] | All clear. | 安全 |
[29:47] | Nasha, can you hear me? It’s Bozer. | 纳莎 你能听到吗 我是博兹 |
[29:50] | Bozer? Please, get me out of here. | 博兹 快救我出去 |
[29:57] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[29:58] | What’s that sound? | 这什么声音 |
[30:03] | The rifle’s booby-trapped. | 步枪有陷阱 |
[30:04] | Disarming it must have triggered something else. | 枪解除了 肯定也触发了其他东西 |
[30:07] | Nasha, what’s going on in there? | 纳莎 里面怎么了 |
[30:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:12] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[30:13] | The air’s being sucked out. | 里面在抽离空气 |
[30:14] | We got to free her before she suffocates. | 得马上放了她 否则她会窒息 |
[30:18] | What would Mac do? What would Mac do? | 小麦会怎么做 小麦会怎么做 |
[30:19] | “What would Dalton do?” | “道尔顿会怎么做” |
[30:20] | That’s the question you should be asking yourself. | 你应该问自己这个问题 |
[30:22] | Okay, I have an idea, | 我有办法了 |
[30:23] | but you’re gonna have to move away from that thing. | 但你得离开那里 |
[30:25] | Tell Nasha to sit tight. | 叫纳莎别动 |
[30:28] | Nasha, don’t move. | 纳莎 别动 |
[30:29] | We’re gonna get you out, okay? | 我们会救你出来的 |
[30:30] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[30:32] | It’s getting hard to breathe. | 呼吸有点困难了 |
[30:48] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[30:49] | Don’t worry, I’m gonna get you out of here. | 别担心 我带你出去 |
[30:50] | It’s gonna be all right. | 会没事的 |
[30:52] | It’s okay. Let’s go. Let’s go. Come on. I got you. | 好了 我们走 有我呢 |
[30:55] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[30:58] | Matty, we got Nasha. | 马蒂 救出纳莎了 |
[31:01] | She’s safe. | 她安全了 |
[31:25] | Where’s Cassian? | 卡西安在那里 |
[31:26] | First the money, then the boy. | 先交钱 再交人 |
[31:29] | It’s all here. | 都在这里了 |
[31:30] | Go ahead. Look for yourself. | 自己来看看吧 |
[31:46] | We’re good. | 没问题 |
[31:47] | All right. You have your money. | 好了 你拿了钱 |
[31:48] | Now, where’s the kid? | 孩子在哪里 |
[31:49] | He’s a quarter mile down the road | 这条路过去四百米 |
[31:50] | in an abandoned tire plant. | 在一个废弃的轮胎厂里 |
[31:52] | If he is hurt | 如果他受伤了 |
[31:53] | even one little bit, you know I’ll find you. | 哪怕一根毫毛 我都会找到你 |
[31:57] | No need for threats. | 没必要威胁我 |
[31:58] | The boy is in perfect health. | 那孩子好得很 |
[32:00] | Pleasure doing business with you. | 跟你交易很愉快 |
[32:02] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 恕我失陪 |
[32:04] | we need to get going. | 我们得走了 |
[32:10] | Cookie. | 小曲奇 |
[32:13] | Shall we? | 走吗 |
[32:17] | Amber, why did he just call you “Cookie”? | 安布尔 他为什么叫你”小曲奇” |
[32:20] | Thanks for the cash, Cupcake. | 多谢你的钱 小蛋糕 |
[32:22] | And the laughs. | 还有那些欢笑 |
[32:23] | Felt like old times. | 好像回到了过去 |
[32:28] | What about Cassian? | 卡西安呢 |
[32:31] | You wanted him. He’s yours. | 你想要 就给你 |
[32:51] | So much for reconciliation. | 和好也就这样了 |
[32:58] | How could she do this? | 她怎么能这样 |
[33:00] | Was it for money? | 为了钱吗 |
[33:03] | “Till death do us part.” | “直到死亡将我们分开” |
[33:04] | That’s what she said. | 这是她说的 |
[33:05] | I’m gonna make that true. | 我就让她梦想成真 |
[33:06] | Look, as long as Cassian’s safe, we’ve won. | 只要卡西安安全 我们就英里 |
[33:08] | Thanks for the insight, Boy Scout. | 多谢你的建议 好小伙儿 |
[33:10] | I don’t need your words of wisdom. | 我不需要你安慰 |
[33:12] | I just need you to let me know when Cassian’s safe. | 卡西安安全了之后 告诉我一声 |
[33:38] | Sorry, honey, but I need closure. | 抱歉了 亲爱的 我要一个了结 |
[33:52] | Cassian! | 卡西安 |
[33:54] | Cassian! | 卡西安 |
[33:55] | In here! I’m in here! | 这里 我在这里 |
[33:56] | Hold on one second, okay? | 再坚持一下 好吗 |
[34:09] | – Where’s my dad? – He’s close by. | -我爸呢 -他就在附近 |
[34:11] | And you’re gonna see him very soon. | 你马上就能看到他了 |
[34:13] | You’re safe now. | 你安全了 |
[34:52] | I need you to step away from the vehicle, please. | 请你下车 |
[34:56] | Come on. Hands! | 手举起来 |
[35:02] | Listen, Murdoc, we can work something out. | 听着 魔多克 我们能解决的 |
[35:05] | T-Take the money. | 把钱拿走 |
[35:13] | MacGyver, do you have Cassian? | 麦凯弗 找到卡西安了吗 |
[35:15] | I got him. He’s okay. | 找到了 他没事 |
[35:17] | Excellent news. Well, not for you. | 真是好消息 对你来说就不是了 |
[35:27] | Not much surprises me anymore, but you just did. | 现在没什么能让我吃惊了 但你做到了 |
[35:32] | I’m no one’s moral compass, Amber, but… | 我不是什么道德榜样 安布尔 但你… |
[35:34] | Seriously, what the hell’s wrong with you? | 说真的 你到底怎么回事 |
[35:38] | I guess I wasn’t cut out for motherhood. | 看来我还是念着母子之情的 |
[35:40] | Is that really so surprising? | 你有这么吃惊吗 |
[35:46] | Just get it over with. | 赶紧解决吧 |
[35:50] | Pull the trigger, Cupcake. | 开枪吧 小蛋糕 |
[35:52] | I should, Cookie. | 我是应该 小曲奇 |
[35:56] | God, I really should, but I won’t. | 我真应该开枪 但我不会 |
[36:00] | Well, you always were so sentimental. | 你总是这么感性 |
[36:05] | This isn’t about you. | 这与你无关 |
[36:08] | You are dead to me. | 我对你已经死心了 |
[36:10] | It’s about Cassian. | 是为了卡西安 |
[36:12] | I can’t tell my son that I killed his mother. | 我不能跟我儿子说我杀了他妈妈 |
[36:16] | Then what happens now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[36:18] | You disappear. You never go near Cassian again. | 你就此消失 再也不接近卡西安 |
[36:21] | Because if you do, | 因为如果你不守约 |
[36:23] | I think you know what will happen. | 你应该知道会发生什么 |
[36:26] | You think you’re fit to raise a child? | 你觉得你适合抚养一个孩子吗 |
[36:30] | Actually, no. But… | 不觉得 不过… |
[36:33] | Thanks to this little jaunt down memory lane, | 多亏了这趟追忆之旅 |
[36:35] | it’s become quite clear to me what’s best for our son. | 我看清了什么才是对我们的儿子最好的 |
[36:38] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:40] | None of your concern. | 与你无关 |
[36:44] | Run along, now. | 快走吧 |
[37:05] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[37:12] | Buddy. | 孩子 |
[37:14] | I was so worried about you. | 我好担心你 |
[37:16] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:19] | You don’t look so good. | 你看起来不太好 |
[37:20] | I’m fine. Inside. | 我很好 心里很好 |
[37:23] | Now that I know you’re okay. | 现在我知道你没事了 |
[37:27] | Where’s Mommy? | 妈妈在哪儿 |
[37:29] | That’s a good question. | 这是个好问题 |
[37:32] | Mom had to go on a business trip, a… | 妈妈去出差了 |
[37:34] | very long one. | 要去很久 |
[37:38] | The biological got away. | 生母逃走了 |
[37:40] | But Liu and his friends didn’t. | 但刘和他的朋友们没有 |
[37:43] | I got the money back, too. | 钱也找回来了 |
[37:46] | You also got Cassian back. | 卡西安也找回来了 |
[37:48] | I think it’s time you upheld your end of the bargain. | 你该遵守你的承诺了 |
[37:51] | There’s no need. | 没必要了 |
[37:54] | Your friends proved more than capable. | 你的朋友们完全有能力解决 |
[37:59] | It’s gonna be all right. It’s gonna be all right. | 没事了 没事了 |
[38:02] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[38:06] | I’m surprised you didn’t go on this business trip with her. | 我很惊讶你居然没跟她一起出差 |
[38:08] | Stay here one second, pal. | 在这等一下 伙计 |
[38:17] | I’ve been thinking about what you said. | 我一直在想你说的话 |
[38:20] | Our little guy would be safest with your people. | 我儿子和你们在一起是最安全的 |
[38:24] | I want what’s best for my son. | 我想给我儿子最好的 |
[38:30] | That is, if you think Matilda would be open to an arrangement. | 前提是你认为马蒂尔达愿意达成协议 |
[38:35] | He goes into federal protection. | 他接受联邦保护 |
[38:40] | You go into federal custody. | 你接受联邦逮捕 |
[38:45] | Fine. | 行 |
[38:47] | I suppose we can make that work. | 那么应该能成交 |
[39:05] | My two favorite people in the whole wide world. | 这世上我最爱的两个人 |
[39:07] | You here to take me to my new home? | 你们是来带我去我的新家的吗 |
[39:09] | Not quite yet. | 先别急 |
[39:10] | Your cell at the supermax is still being prepared. | 你在重型监狱的牢房还没准备好 |
[39:13] | We’ve come to tell you that Cassian has been officially | 我们是来告诉你卡西安已正式 |
[39:16] | placed in a loving home. | 被一户好人家收养了 |
[39:17] | With a family that will give him a chance at a normal life. | 这家人能让他有机会过上正常的生活 |
[39:23] | Well, Matilda, from the bottom of my heart… | 马蒂尔达 我发自内心地 |
[39:28] | Thank you. | 感谢你 |
[39:31] | Now, what’s his address? | 他住在哪儿 |
[39:32] | I’m gonna need it to stay in touch with… | 我需要和他保持联系… |
[39:33] | Never gonna happen. | 绝不可能 |
[39:35] | But… | 不过 |
[39:36] | if you’re a stellar inmate– | 如果你做个模范犯人 |
[39:39] | and I mean stellar– | 我强调 模范 |
[39:42] | then perhaps I can arrange a heavily supervised visit. | 那么也许我可以安排严密监督下的探视 |
[39:47] | Heavily supervised. | 严密监督 |
[39:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:51] | Of course you’re invited, too, Boy Scout. | 你当然也可以来 好小伙儿 |
[39:53] | I mean, Cassian sees you like an uncle now. | 卡西安现在把你当做叔叔了 |
[39:57] | Which makes us like brothers. | 我们可以说是兄弟了 |
[40:00] | You come across as pure evil, | 你给人的印象是纯粹的邪恶 |
[40:03] | a dark and twisted soul, but… | 黑暗扭曲的心灵 但是… |
[40:06] | I think there’s a shred of humanity still left in there. | 我认为你心底还留有一丝人性 |
[40:11] | You say that to the man who killed Jill and abducted Nasha. | 你说的可是杀了吉尔又绑架了纳莎的人 |
[40:16] | That’s true, but if you hadn’t let me call Phoenix | 不错 但如果你抓走我后 |
[40:19] | after you grabbed me, | 没让我给凤凰基金会打电话 |
[40:21] | they never would have found Nasha. | 他们就不可能找到纳莎 |
[40:22] | So I’m wondering if a part of you wanted them to save her. | 所以我在想你是不是也有些希望他们去救她 |
[40:28] | You always were a smart one, MacGyver. | 你一直都是个机灵鬼 麦凯弗 |
[40:32] | Knew I should have never given him that damn phone. | 我就知道不该把手机给他 |
[40:35] | Well. We made a fantastic team, didn’t we, pal? | 不过我们的合作很精彩 对吧 伙计 |
[40:38] | Maybe we could do it again sometime. | 也许什么时候还可以再来一次 |
[40:41] | No. | 没门 |
[40:45] | Well, my door will always be open. | 我的门会一直敞开 |
[40:48] | Not technically. | 不是实际上敞开 |
[40:49] | Technically, my door’s gonna be locked real tight. | 实际上 我的门会被关得紧紧的 |
[40:51] | But metaphorically, metaphorically, | 但象征 象征上 |
[40:53] | my door will always be open to you, MacGyver, | 我的门永远对你敞开 麦凯弗 |
[40:55] | when you need my help. | 只要你需要我的帮助 |
[41:05] | Angus. | 安格斯 |
[41:07] | Please tell the GF it was nothing personal. | 请告诉你女朋友不是针对她 |
[41:10] | Even Lois Lane knew the dangers of dating Superman. | 连路易斯·莱恩都明白和超人交往的风险 |
[41:17] | So should Nasha. | 纳莎也应该明白 |
[41:40] | Nasha, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 纳莎 对不起 真的对不起 |
[41:45] | I’m fine, Angus. | 我没事 安格斯 |
[41:49] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[41:52] | Everything’s going to be okay. | 一切都会好的 |