时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Scooby, | 小狗狗 |
[00:02] | Come here. Hi. | 嗨 快过来 |
[00:04] | You want to come here and give me that key? | 要过来把钥匙给我吗 |
[00:07] | Come on. | 快来 |
[00:09] | I don’t think he likes you. | 我觉得它不太喜欢你 |
[00:11] | You know, this does, | 这让我想起了 |
[00:12] | remind me, though, of that… | 想起了… |
[00:15] | – that jungle ride. You remember that? – No. | -那次丛林骑行 你还记得吗 -不记得了 |
[00:17] | It’s the pirate ride. | 是海盗船 |
[00:18] | The jungle ride is the one you’re no longer allowed on. | 你早就不可以碰那玩意了 |
[00:21] | That animatronic hippo mishap, | 电动河马事故 |
[00:23] | that was… that was not my fault. | 那不是我的错 |
[00:25] | You sunk the boat. | 你把船弄沉了 |
[00:26] | Yeah, whatever. They overreacted. | 没错 随便啦 是他们反应过度了 |
[00:28] | Wasn’t that big of a deal. | 多大点事啊 |
[00:29] | And, you know, I always thought pirates were pretty cool– | 你懂的 我一直觉得海盗帅爆了 |
[00:31] | like, Captain Hook was my favorite character– | 比如我最喜欢的角色 虎克船长 |
[00:33] | but in reality, they kind of suck. | 但在现实中 他们逊爆了 |
[00:35] | At least we can agree on one thing. | 至少我们在这点上达成了共识 |
[00:37] | They rigged this thing with enough explosives | 他们在这里放了够多的炸药 |
[00:39] | to blow us away | 足以把我们炸飞 |
[00:40] | even if I try to pick it or shake any of these loose. | 即使我尝试拆除或者晃松也没有用 |
[00:44] | I got this. | 交给我吧 |
[00:50] | What dog worth his salt | 有什么狗可以… |
[00:54] | could resist… | 忍住不吃 |
[00:56] | a nice, juicy cow bone? | 美味可口的骨头 |
[01:00] | You’re gonna be real upset when you realize what that is. | 知道这玩意是什么以后你肯定会很沮丧 |
[01:02] | Lion bone. Yeah, whatever. | 狮子的骨头吧 随便啦 |
[01:04] | The only lions in Slovenia are in zoos. | 在斯洛文尼亚 狮子只会养在动物园 |
[01:08] | This human? | 这是人骨吗 |
[01:09] | Well, there’s a tool for every job, I guess. | 万事总有解决之道 |
[01:12] | Hey, boy, you hungry? | 小狗狗 你饿吗 |
[01:13] | How about a nice, juicy… | 来一根美味可口的… |
[01:16] | human leg bone. | 人类大腿骨 如何 |
[01:19] | Come on, boy. | 快过来 好狗狗 |
[01:20] | You know, this could’ve been us. | 也许这也会是我们的下场 |
[01:21] | Still could be. | 有可能 |
[01:22] | I’m gonna think positive. | 我还是乐观点吧 |
[01:23] | Come on, boy. How can you resist? | 快过来 小狗狗 你忍得住吗 |
[01:26] | Look. | 看看 |
[01:27] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[01:29] | I told you I could talk to animals. | 说过我可以和动物交流了吧 |
[01:32] | We can’t reach that. | 我们够不到 |
[01:33] | Can you… can you whip up some go-go-gadget arms | 你… 你现在能不能造出些 |
[01:35] | or something right now? | 机械臂之类的玩意 |
[01:38] | Actually, yeah. Yeah, I can. | 实际上 没问题 |
[01:40] | I can. | 我可以 |
[01:51] | – Nice. – Yeah. | -太好了 -对的 |
[01:56] | You got it. | 你可以的 |
[02:01] | Easy. | 别动 |
[02:01] | – No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. – No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | -不不不 -不不不 |
[02:04] | – Bad doggy. Bad dog. – Come back. | -坏狗狗 坏狗狗 -快回来 |
[02:05] | Don’t you want your juicy bone? | 不想吃肉骨头了吗 |
[02:07] | I don’t suppose you have a plan B, do you? Huh? | 你应该没有后备计划 对吧 |
[02:57] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[02:59] | – A brand-new Bentley. – I see that. | -全新的宾利车 -我看到了 |
[03:01] | But when you said you were renting | 但你说这次自驾游 |
[03:02] | a Winnebago for the road trip, | 要租一辆房车 |
[03:04] | I thought you were renting a Winnebago. | 我以为你要租房车 |
[03:05] | Anything wrong with wanting to take my girl | 带我女朋友去自驾游的时候想要酷炫点 |
[03:07] | on a road trip in style? | 有什么不对吗 |
[03:09] | Babe, you know I don’t care about these things. | 宝贝 你知道我不在意这些东西的 |
[03:10] | And that’s why you’re my girl. | 所以我才喜欢你 |
[03:12] | But L.A. to Dallas is a long trip, | 洛杉矶开到达拉斯要挺久的 |
[03:14] | and I want to do this thing right. | 我想选择正确的方式 |
[03:15] | You do everything right. | 你的选择一直都是正确的 |
[03:19] | – Here, let me take that. – All right. | -让我来提吧 -好的 |
[03:21] | – And that. – Thank you. | -还有这个 -谢啦 |
[03:26] | This thing is nice. | 这车真酷啊 |
[03:33] | So how much this set you back? | 花了多少钱 |
[03:35] | Not a penny. | 一分钱也没花 |
[03:37] | Some skip put it up for collateral. | 有个澳洲佬把这车抵押了 |
[03:38] | He jumped bail. His loss, our gain. | 他在保释期间脱逃 东西都是我们的了 |
[03:41] | Does Mama know we’re driving this? | 老妈知道我们把车开出来了吗 |
[03:45] | We could even take turns at the wheel. | 我们可以换着开 |
[03:47] | That’s definitely happening. | 绝对的啦 |
[03:48] | Oh, and I got the music, too. | 音乐也要由我来选择 |
[03:50] | Oh, no. I fell into that trap before. | 别别 我之前被坑过一次了 |
[03:52] | We’re taking turns deejaying. | 轮流放音乐吧 |
[03:54] | All right. Deal. | 好吧 成交 |
[04:00] | All right, this is definitely cooler than a Winnebago. | 好吧 这比房车要帅多了 |
[04:09] | Hey. Hello. | 有人吗 |
[04:17] | What in the hell is going on in here? | 这里到底在演哪出戏 |
[04:21] | We couldn’t decide on what to order for lunch, | 我们决定不了午饭吃什么 |
[04:23] | so we’re settling it with a plank contest. | 所以要来一场平板支撑比赛决定谁说了算 |
[04:25] | Yeah, whoever holds out the longest gets to choose. | 对 谁坚持得最久 谁就能决定午饭吃什么 |
[04:28] | Sounds like some millennial fun right there. | 听上去像是你们八零后的乐趣啊 |
[04:36] | Whoa. What, uh… | 搞什么… |
[04:38] | what’s going on with our fridge, man? | 我们的冰箱怎么了 |
[04:40] | Oh, you mean my fridge? | 你是在说我的冰箱吗 |
[04:41] | Just a little cleaning and organizing. | 清理归类了一下而已 |
[04:43] | Oh, cleaning and organizing. | 清理归类 |
[04:45] | Okay, good, good. | 好吧 太好了 |
[04:47] | If it’s so organized, then, uh, | 如果东西都归类好了 |
[04:49] | how come I can’t find my sandwich? | 为什么我会找不到我的三明治 |
[04:51] | You mean the soggy thing in the foil? | 你是说那份用锡纸包着的湿溻溻的三明治吗 |
[04:53] | Oh, please don’t tell me you threw out my sandwich. | 别告诉我你扔了我的三明治 |
[04:56] | Yeah. It was, like, a month old, Jack. | 没错 都放了快一个月了啊 杰克 |
[04:59] | No, it… No, it wasn’t. | 不 才没有 |
[05:00] | It was– anyway– marinating. | 我是在腌肉 |
[05:03] | How you holding up? | 还坚持得住吗 |
[05:06] | Good. | 没问题 |
[05:08] | I can do this all day. | 我能撑一整天 |
[05:10] | Oh, my gosh, that’s so funny, ’cause so could I. | 天啊 那就好玩了 我也能 |
[05:16] | Sushi it is. | 吃寿司吧 |
[05:20] | That’s all right. | 好的 |
[05:21] | – Hey, Mac, come here for a second. – Yeah. | -小麦 过来一下 -好 |
[05:22] | Come here, come here. | 过来 过来 |
[05:27] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[05:28] | Okay… | 这么说吧 |
[05:29] | I don’t want to overstep my bounds here, okay, | 我不想越界 明白吗 |
[05:33] | but you-you know I love Leanna, I really do, | 但你知道我喜欢丽安娜 真的 |
[05:35] | but… what’s going on? | 但这到底怎么了 |
[05:37] | If it’s about the sandwich, we’ll get you another one. | 如果你指的是三明治 我们再给你买 |
[05:39] | No, who cares about the sandwich? | 不 谁会在意三明治啊 |
[05:39] | It’s not about the sandwich. | 不关三明治的事 |
[05:40] | It starts with cleaning the fridge. | 刚开始 她清理冰箱 |
[05:42] | Then she’s cleaning the kitchen. | 接着清洁厨房 |
[05:44] | Then, next thing you know… | 然后 然后就是… |
[05:46] | she’s cleaning the whole house. | 清洁整间屋子 |
[05:48] | You see where I’m going with this? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[05:49] | You’re worried she’s gonna clean the whole house? | 你担心她会清洁整间屋子 |
[05:51] | No, no. Clean-clean houses are very cool, | 不 清洁屋子没问题 |
[05:54] | but next thing you know, you’re sitting on the couch, | 但接下来就是 你坐在沙发上 |
[05:56] | and you’re watching daytime soaps, | 看着日间肥皂剧 |
[05:58] | covered in pink throw pillows. | 身边堆满粉色抱枕 |
[06:00] | Is that the kind of change you want, huh? | 你愿意接受这种改变吗 |
[06:02] | You want little bowls of potpourri everywhere? | 你能接受到处摆满百花香罐子吗 |
[06:04] | Between me and you, I like potpourri. | 你我之间 我挺喜欢百花香的 |
[06:06] | Who doesn’t love potpourri? But… | 谁不喜欢百花香啊 但… |
[06:08] | I don’t buy that for a second. | 我好久没买过了 |
[06:11] | I’m afraid she’s gonna change everything. | 我担心她会改变这里的一切 |
[06:13] | Jack, you’re acting weird again. | 杰克 你又开始古怪起来了 |
[06:18] | It’s Matty. She wants us mobile. | 是马蒂 她让我们马上出发 |
[06:20] | We’ll be briefed mid-flight. | 详细情况会在飞行途中告知 |
[06:21] | Good, good. Yeah, we’ll be right there. | 很好 我们马上到 |
[06:24] | Okay, that’s fine, we’ll go. | 没事 我们会去的 |
[06:25] | But listen, listen– | 但听着… |
[06:26] | we’ll just put this conversation on pause | 这个话题就先放着 |
[06:27] | until after we save the world. | 拯救完地球再继续 |
[06:29] | Glad your priorities are in order. | 真高兴你还知道孰轻孰重 |
[06:31] | Promise, after, by the way. | 没问题 但要等任务完成后 |
[06:32] | Right, after, after. | 知道了 在那之后 |
[06:33] | There’s a real life lesson here. | 这可是堂重要的人生经验课 |
[06:35] | Well, I’ve got a different one for you today. | 今天要给你们安排个不一样的任务 |
[06:37] | The CDC is asking for help | 疾控中心请求我们帮助 |
[06:39] | The Center of Disease Control needs us? | 疾病预防控制中心需要我们帮忙 |
[06:42] | Well, that can’t be good. | 肯定不是什么好事 |
[06:43] | They’re keeping the details under wraps. | 他们不肯透露细节情况 |
[06:45] | All they’ll say is they have an inventory discrepancy. | 他们只说中心出现了库存差异 |
[06:48] | An inventory discrepancy. So, they lost something. | 库存差异 也就是说他们丢东西了 |
[06:51] | Oh, man, this has zombie apocalypse written all over it. | 伙计们 和《僵尸启示录》里一样的情节 |
[06:54] | Jack, you are about to meet with some of our country’s | 杰克 等会你要见的是我们国家的 |
[06:57] | most highly intelligent, | 顶级专家 |
[06:58] | highly trained scientists. | 顶尖科学家 |
[07:00] | Please, try not to say anything stupid. | 求你别乱说话 |
[07:02] | Normally, I’d agree with you, Matty, | 通常情况下 我也是和你一样的想法 马蒂 |
[07:04] | but I think if anyone’s gonna want to talk about the zombie apocalypse, | 但如果真有人提及丧尸 |
[07:07] | it’s gonna be the CDC. | 肯定是疾控中心 |
[07:08] | Go assist and report back. | 前去协助 随时汇报 |
[07:10] | If they’re asking for help, something serious is going on. | 如果他们需要帮忙 情况肯定很严重 |
[07:13] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 长官 |
[07:20] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你们的到来 |
[07:21] | I’d appreciate you keeping the reason for this visit under wraps. | 感谢你们对此次行程的保密 |
[07:24] | Of course. Happy to help, | 当然 乐意帮忙 |
[07:26] | although all we’ve been told so far is | 虽然目前我们掌握的信息也只有 |
[07:27] | you have an inventory discrepancy. | 你们出现了库存差异 |
[07:29] | Yesterday, we discovered a cryotube was missing | 昨天 我们发现四级生物防护实验室内 |
[07:31] | from the cold storage unit in our level-four biosafety lab. | 储存在冷库的一个低温保存管不见了 |
[07:35] | Just to be clear, | 确认一下 |
[07:36] | level four is where the big boys live. | 需要四级防护的都是些危险角色 |
[07:38] | If by “Big boys” you mean diseases with no cure, | 如果危险角色指的是尚未找到治疗方法的疾病 |
[07:40] | then yes. | 那你说对了 |
[07:42] | The missing agent is a strain of a particularly deadly virus. | 丢失菌剂是一种致命病毒 |
[07:46] | What kind of virus are we talking about here, Doc? | 咱们说的是哪种病毒 博士 |
[07:48] | Solanum? T-Virus? What do we got? | 索拉南病毒 T病毒 还是什么 |
[07:50] | – Those aren’t even real. – Not yet, they’re not. | -你说的这些都不存在 -暂时不存在而已 |
[07:51] | We call it Specimen 234. | 我们为其取名”234号样本” |
[07:53] | It spreads fast, like the flu, | 传播速度和流感一样快 |
[07:55] | but with a 99% mortality rate. | 但致死率可达99% |
[07:58] | If it got into the population, | 如果在人群中传播 |
[07:59] | we’d be looking at a pandemic. | 将会造成一场可怕的瘟疫 |
[08:01] | Millions would die. | 数百万人会死亡 |
[08:03] | Has anything like this happened before? | 之前有遇到过类似情况吗 |
[08:04] | We’ve had discrepancies in the past, | 我们以前也丢过东西 |
[08:06] | but nothing this deadly has been missing this long. | 但从没试过遗失致死性如此高的病毒这么久 |
[08:09] | Misplaced samples are usually found within hours | 放错地方的样本通常几个小时内 |
[08:12] | in another storage unit or lab, | 就能在别的仓库或实验室找到 |
[08:14] | but we’re having a hard time tracking this one down. | 但这次我们找了很久都找不到 |
[08:17] | So, it’s in the building, it’s just playing hide and seek. | 所以东西还在这幢大楼内 只是找不到而已 |
[08:19] | We believe Specimen 234 went missing | 我们相信234号样本 |
[08:22] | during an incident in the lab yesterday. | 在昨天的实验室事故中丢失了 |
[08:24] | An incident. | 事故 |
[08:26] | You do know that’s how horror movies start, right? | 你知道恐怖片都是怎么开头的 对吧 |
[08:29] | Nothing so dramatic. | 没那么抓马 |
[08:30] | It’s one of the containment units | 只是储存实验对象的 |
[08:32] | holding some experimental subjects | 其中一个隔离室 |
[08:35] | wasn’t latched correctly. | 没有关好而已 |
[08:36] | Well, we’ve passed over a dozen security cameras | 我们穿过大楼前厅的时候 |
[08:38] | since we passed through the lobby, | 看到了不少监控摄像头 |
[08:40] | I’m assuming you have some footage you can show us? | 可以把监控视频给我们看一下吗 |
[08:52] | So, the infected rats of Nimh escaped their cage. | 所以这群”尼姆的老鼠”逃出了笼子 |
[08:54] | Yes. But we took every necessary precaution | 对 但我们采取了一切必要的预防措施 |
[08:57] | to contain the subjects and decontaminate the lab. | 控制实验对象以及净化实验室 |
[09:00] | It wasn’t until four hours later | 不到四小时后 |
[09:02] | we discovered 234’s absence. | 我们就发现234号样本丢失了 |
[09:04] | So you think that the virus was misplaced | 所以你认为在清理工作导致的混乱中 |
[09:06] | during the chaos and confusion of the clean-up? | 病毒冷冻管被放错了地方 |
[09:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:10] | Gentlemen, I need 234 found quickly and quietly. | 先生们 请尽快找回234号样本 且要低调 |
[09:14] | If word got out a level-four bioagent was missing, | 如果四级防护生物制剂丢失的消息被传出去 |
[09:17] | it would cause mass panic. | 肯定会造成大范围恐慌 |
[09:18] | I’d like to go through the security footage. | 我想看一下监控录像 |
[09:20] | Look for anything your team may have missed. | 看一下你们团队有没有遗漏什么信息 |
[09:21] | Yeah, Jack and I would like to inspect the lab. | 好 我和杰克去检查实验室 |
[09:24] | We would? | 是吗 |
[09:24] | We want to go to the place where all the super viruses hang out? | 我们要去一个到处都是超级病毒的地方吗 |
[09:28] | – That’s where we want to go? – Yes. | -我们要去那种地方吗 -是的 |
[09:30] | I’m going to assume that | 我想 |
[09:32] | the level-four lab would require a security card to access, yes? | 进出四级防护实验室需要门禁卡的吧 |
[09:35] | Every lab requires a security card. | 每一个实验室都需要门卡进出 |
[09:37] | You can’t get anywhere in the building without clearance. | 没有门卡 你哪也去不了 |
[09:39] | I suggest we get started. | 我们开工吧 |
[09:41] | Getting you in is going to be a bit of a process. | 你们要进去的话需要经过繁琐的程序 |
[09:44] | Street clothes are swapped for scrubs | 为避免携带任何污染物进入实验室 |
[09:46] | to avoid carrying any contaminants into the lab. | 便服必须换成实验服 |
[09:49] | Anyone looking to access level four | 进入四级防护实验室 |
[09:51] | must put on a positive pressure suit. | 必须穿上增压衣 |
[09:54] | Every scientist has their own. | 每个科学家都有自己的增压服 |
[09:55] | Before exiting the suit room, | 走出更衣室前 |
[09:57] | each suit is thoroughly examined for rips or tears. | 每件服装都要严格检查有无破损 |
[10:00] | What happens if you find a hole? | 要是发现有洞怎么办 |
[10:01] | If it’s small, the scientist will log it | 如果是小洞 科学家要登记在案 |
[10:03] | and cover it with duct tape. | 然后再用胶带封住 |
[10:04] | Anything larger than half an inch, | 只要大于2.5厘米 |
[10:06] | and the scientist either has to submit the suit | 要么上交增压服进行彻底检修 |
[10:08] | for permanent repair or request a new one. | 要么申请一套新的 |
[10:14] | And here we go. | 我们进入实验室了 |
[10:18] | You’ll need to plug into this. | 你们要插上这个 |
[10:22] | Nothing’s been touched | 自从我们发现234号样本不见后 |
[10:23] | since we discovered Specimen 234 was missing. | 这里的一切都保持原样 |
[10:27] | So, every scientist who has access to this lab | 每个能进入实验室的科学家 |
[10:29] | can also get into the cold storage unit | 都能打开放置234号样本的 |
[10:31] | where 234 was being kept? | 冷库吗 |
[10:32] | Yes, but we already interviewed the four scientists | 对 但我们已经询问过实验鼠逃跑时 |
[10:35] | who were in the lab when the rats escaped. | 在场的四位科学家了 |
[10:37] | None of them were working on that flu strain. | 没有人在研究那个流感病毒株 |
[10:39] | When’s the last time somebody did work with it? | 上一次有人研究该病毒是什么时候 |
[10:41] | Four days ago. | 四天前 |
[10:43] | But the cryotube was returned to cold storage that same day. | 但是当天冷冻管就放回了冷藏箱里 |
[10:52] | Could you read me the details on the incident report? | 你能跟我说说那次事故的细节吗 |
[10:56] | Sure. | 可以 |
[10:59] | Six test subjects | 昨天中午12点37分 |
[11:00] | were found loose on the examination table | 在实验台上发现了 |
[11:03] | at 12:37 p.m. yesterday. | 六只实验对象 |
[11:05] | After that. | 继续说 |
[11:06] | Clear liquid was found | 在桌上靠近笼子门锁的地方 |
[11:08] | pooled on the table near the cage door. | 发现了透明液体 |
[11:11] | Testing revealed it to be 100% glycerol. | 检测结果显示为纯甘油 |
[11:13] | It’s a common product used in the lab. | 在实验室里普遍可见 |
[11:15] | The spill was determined to be unrelated. | 这次倾洒事件被认定与此案无关 |
[11:18] | What are you thinking, Mac? | 你有什么想法 小麦 |
[11:20] | I’m not sure yet. | 我还不确定 |
[11:22] | What are the lab’s exit procedures? | 离开实验室要经过什么程序 |
[11:27] | How long do we have to do this? | 这个过程要多久 |
[11:29] | Everyone exiting level four is required | 所有离开四级防护室的人 |
[11:31] | to take a seven-minute chemical shower. | 都必须进行七分钟的化学淋浴 |
[11:33] | You know, if a scientist was carrying | 要是一个科学家拿走了 |
[11:35] | something out of here that he shouldn’t be, | 他不该拿的东西 |
[11:37] | that camera would definitely catch it. | 那个摄像头肯定会拍下来的 |
[11:39] | I checked the footage. | 我检查过监控录像了 |
[11:40] | No one exited the lab holding a cryotube. | 没看到有人拿走冷冻管 |
[11:47] | What are you looking for now? | 你在找什么 |
[11:56] | This. | 这个 |
[12:03] | Duct tape residue. | 胶带残留物 |
[12:04] | Well, as I explained before, our scientists use duct tape | 刚刚我就解释过了 科学家们用胶带 |
[12:07] | to patch small tears in their suits. | 封住他们衣服上的洞 |
[12:09] | I don’t see a tear anywhere near that residue. | 我没看见这个残留物周围有任何破损 |
[12:12] | So why would someone put duct tape on it? | 那为什么有人粘了胶带 |
[12:14] | Whose suit is this? | 这是谁的衣服 |
[12:17] | It’s a guest suit. | 这是给来访者穿的 |
[12:18] | It’s not assigned to a doctor. | 不属于这里的人 |
[12:19] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[12:20] | What are the rest of the exit procedures from here? | 从这里出去还需要什么程序 |
[12:23] | Anyone exiting the lab | 所有离开者 |
[12:24] | would take another shower, put on their street clothes, | 要再冲一次澡 换上自己的便衣 |
[12:27] | and then be free to leave the facility. | 然后就可以离开大楼了 |
[12:28] | Dr. Falama, I have bad news. | 法拉玛博士 告诉你个坏消息 |
[12:30] | Your virus was not mistakenly misplaced. | 病毒不是被放错了地方 |
[12:33] | This was a well-orchestrated heist. | 这是一次精心策划的抢劫 |
[12:35] | Someone Ocean Eleven’ed the virus. | 某个人瞒天过海 带走了病毒 |
[12:37] | Getting a level-four bioagent out of the building | 要带走四级防护生物制剂 |
[12:40] | would be impossible. | 是不可能的 |
[12:42] | Nothing is impossible. | 一切皆有可能 |
[12:43] | Someone with BSL-4 access entered the cold storage | 拥有生物安全4级许可的某人进入冷藏室 |
[12:46] | and used their body to block | 用自己的身体 |
[12:48] | the surveillance camera across the room. | 挡住了监控录像 |
[12:50] | They then removed a cryotube of the virus | 拿走了一支装有病毒的冷冻管 |
[12:52] | and hid it beneath a piece of duct tape on their suit. | 藏在了黏在衣服上的胶带底下 |
[12:55] | The spilled glycerol was, in fact, | 实际上 洒出的甘油 |
[12:57] | the most clever step in this heist. | 是这场抢劫最聪明的一步 |
[12:59] | Your thief replaced the lock on the rat cage | 小偷把笼子的锁栓换成了 |
[13:01] | with a frozen rod of glycerol. | 一根冰冻的甘油棒 |
[13:03] | Why would they do that? | 为什么这么做 |
[13:05] | Because the glycerol would take about 30 minutes to melt, | 甘油棒要30分钟才会融化 |
[13:08] | giving this person more than enough time to make it | 给了小偷足够的时间 |
[13:10] | through all of the lab’s exit procedures. | 完成离开实验室的所有程序 |
[13:12] | Your thief used the rats as a time-delay distraction. | 小偷利用实验鼠分散注意力 拖延时间 |
[13:15] | They would’ve been clear of the lab before | 在针对啮齿动物逃走的紧急程序启动之前 |
[13:16] | any rodent-related emergency procedures began, | 他们应该已经离开了实验室 |
[13:19] | giving them plenty of time | 这给了他们足够的时间 |
[13:20] | before anyone noticed the missing virus. | 在有人发现病毒丢失之前离开这栋楼 |
[13:22] | I think it’s time we looked at your security footage. | 我觉得是时候看看你们的监控录像了 |
[13:27] | Boze, | 博兹 |
[13:27] | take us to ten minutes before the lab was shut down. | 调到实验室关闭的十分钟之前 |
[13:30] | Okay, say you’re right | 就算你是对的 |
[13:31] | and my bio-agent was stolen. | 我的生物制剂被偷了 |
[13:33] | A virus needs to be kept frozen to remain viable. | 病毒必须要冷冻才能存活 |
[13:35] | Anyone working here would know that. | 所有在这工作的人都知道 |
[13:36] | So even if they got it out of the lab, | 即使他们带出了实验室 |
[13:38] | how would they transport it? | 那要怎么运输 |
[13:40] | Stop. | 停下 |
[13:41] | Zoom in on the upper left. | 放大左上角的影像 |
[13:43] | That’s how. Fill one of those containers with liquid nitrogen, | 就像这样 杯子里装满液氮 |
[13:46] | you have yourself an improvised traveling cold storage unit. | 临时的冷藏运输装置就制好了 |
[13:49] | That’s Dr. Luca. | 那是卢卡博士 |
[13:51] | But he would never do something like this. | 他绝对不会做出这种事的 |
[13:53] | Except he just did. | 但他确实这么做了 |
[13:54] | It’s like you said– if we don’t find this virus fast, | 就像你说的 如果不快点找到病毒 |
[13:57] | millions of people will die. | 数百万人会死于非命 |
[14:06] | Safe to say a deadly virus escaping the CDC | 可以肯定地说 疾控中心丢失致命病毒 |
[14:08] | was not the situation I was hoping you were walking into. | 说真的 我不想让你们掺和进这种事 |
[14:11] | Any idea where Luca is? | 知道卢卡在哪儿吗 |
[14:14] | Credit cards show no activity of any kind after his disappearance. | 在他消失之后 信用卡没有任何消费记录 |
[14:17] | However, Luca did make some pretty hefty withdrawals | 但是在窃案发生前 |
[14:20] | from his savings account in the days leading up to the theft. | 卢卡从他的银行账户里取出过几笔大额款项 |
[14:24] | Sounds like a guy prepping to drop off the grid | 听上去他这是要秘密干票大的啊 |
[14:26] | and do God knows what. How do we find him? | 我们怎么找到他 |
[14:29] | Luca’s vacuum container trick– | 卢卡的真空容器 |
[14:30] | it would only work for three hours, tops, | 最多只能坚持三个小时 |
[14:33] | so if he wanted the virus to remain viable, | 如果他想让病毒继续存活 |
[14:35] | he’d have to store it properly. | 他得找个地方妥善储存病毒 |
[14:36] | I think we should run a search for any biocontainment | 我们应该查一查 |
[14:38] | cold storage units that have sold recently. | 最近有没有生物防护冷库的交易 |
[14:40] | Well, there can’t be that many people in the market for one of those. | 这又不是在菜市场里买菜 |
[14:43] | I mean, not like it’s the next Game of Thrones book. | 我的意思是 不像第六卷《权力的游戏》那样抢手 |
[14:45] | Jack Dalton read Game of Thrones? | 杰克·道尔顿还看《权力的游戏》的吗 |
[14:47] | You don’t have to read a book to know it’s popular, Bozer. | 不看也知道这本书很有名 博兹 |
[14:50] | Okay, got something. | 找到了 |
[14:52] | A Canadian medical company shipped a cold storage freezer | 加拿大一家医疗公司将一台冷冻机 |
[14:54] | to an address in Columbia, South Carolina | 送到了南卡罗来纳州的哥伦比亚 |
[14:56] | a week before the virus was stolen. | 就在病毒被窃的一周之前 |
[14:57] | Okay. That’s where we’re going. | 好的 我们走 |
[15:04] | *Living just to find emotion* | *活着就是为了寻找激情* |
[15:09] | *Somewhere in the night* | *在黑夜里的某个地方* |
[15:14] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[15:18] | What? This song’s a classic. | 怎么了 这首歌很经典 |
[15:20] | The original is a classic. | 原唱很经典 |
[15:23] | What you just did do it, I-I don’t know about that. | 你唱的 我不知道怎么说 |
[15:26] | Imagine what Journey would say | 想象一下 如果朱尼乐队发现 |
[15:27] | if they found out you stopped believin’. | 你没有信仰了 他们会怎么说 |
[15:29] | And when your dad and I were at lunch… | 我和你爸一起吃午饭的时候 |
[15:32] | Whoa, whoa. Time out. | 等一下 |
[15:34] | You-you and Elwood went to lunch? | 你和埃尔伍德一起吃午饭了吗 |
[15:35] | He called me. | 是他邀请的我 |
[15:37] | He wanted to know the guy that’s dating his daughter. | 他想见见他女儿的男朋友 |
[15:39] | And I know you guys have issues, but he loves you. | 我知道你俩关系不太好 但他还是爱你的 |
[15:45] | And he’s super protective. | 他很关心你 |
[15:48] | And it was at that lunch that I found out | 就在和他吃饭的时候 我发现 |
[15:50] | he used to sing this song to you as a baby. | 你还小的时候他经常给你唱这首歌 |
[15:53] | Elwood told you that? | 埃尔伍德跟你说的吗 |
[15:54] | Yeah. And a few other things. | 是的 还说了点别的 |
[15:56] | Like what? | 还说了什么 |
[15:58] | How he thinks that family is very important. | 他认为家庭是最重要的 |
[16:01] | Oh. That doesn’t sound like my father. | 这不像我爸会说的话 |
[16:04] | Well, your dad’s a changed man. | 你爸变了 |
[16:06] | Family is everything to him now. | 如今 家庭对他来说就是一切 |
[16:09] | Better late than never, right? | 亡羊补牢为时不晚 对吧 |
[16:12] | So what else did he say? | 他还说什么了 |
[16:13] | A lot. | 说了很多 |
[16:15] | It was a long lunch. | 我们聊了很长时间 |
[16:17] | We got into your relationship, | 我们聊了你谈过的恋爱 |
[16:19] | his regrets. | 他的遗憾 |
[16:21] | You know, I’m glad that you’re giving him a chance. | 我很高兴你能给他个机会 |
[16:24] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[16:32] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[16:34] | Don’t worry, I’m not working. I’m just checking in with Matty. | 别担心 我没在工作 我只是和马蒂联系一下 |
[16:37] | She’s not gonna answer. | 她不会接你电话的 |
[16:38] | And how do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[16:40] | I know. | 我就是知道 |
[16:41] | I had my mama call her last week. | 上周我让我妈给她打电话 |
[16:43] | She told her I was hoping to spend | 她告诉马蒂 |
[16:45] | some quality time off the grid with you. | 我想和你度过一段二人时光 |
[16:47] | So unless the world’s ending and she needs some extra hands, | 除非世界末日来了 她需要帮手 |
[16:50] | you’re all mine. | 你都是属于我的 |
[16:52] | This cannot get any better. | 这再好不过了 |
[16:53] | Oh, but it will. | 但是会更好的 |
[16:55] | And how is that? | 怎么更好 |
[16:58] | I got a surprise for you at the end of the trip. | 到那之后我有个惊喜给你 |
[17:01] | You’re not gonna propose, are you? | 你不会要向我求婚吧 |
[17:03] | No. | 不是 |
[17:05] | I like how things are going. | 我喜欢我们现在的关系 |
[17:07] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[17:11] | Looks like the best barbecue is only three miles ahead. | 看来最好吃的烧烤店就在前方五公里左右 |
[17:13] | I’m from Louisiana. | 我来自路易斯安那州 |
[17:15] | I’m not gonna let a statement like that go unchallenged. | 我才不信这是最好吃的烧烤 |
[17:19] | Oh, wow. | 撑死了 |
[17:22] | Whose idea was the meat-palooza platter? | 谁点的”肉排盛宴” |
[17:24] | – Yours. It had to be. – No… | -你点的 肯定是你 -不是我 |
[17:26] | I’d never suggest anything so cruel. | 我不会建议你点撑死人的菜 |
[17:28] | I feel like my whole body’s rubbed in spice. | 我感觉全身都被香料塞满了 |
[17:34] | Where the hell is our car? | 我们的车呢 |
[17:43] | So, Bozer. | 博兹 |
[17:45] | Leanna sure has been hanging out a lot, huh? | 丽安娜肯定经常出去玩 是吧 |
[17:48] | Don’t do this right now. | 现在别说这个 |
[17:49] | Yeah, she has. She’s my girlfriend, | 是的 她是我的女朋友 |
[17:51] | and I like hanging out with her. | 我喜欢和她一起出去玩 |
[17:52] | Word. No, she really seems to be | 片面之词 她看起来 |
[17:54] | just settling right in. | 像是搬进来住了 |
[17:56] | I’m sorry, | 不好意思 |
[17:57] | do you have a problem with my girl | 我有一个住在我家的女朋友 而你没有 |
[17:58] | coming over to my house where I live and you don’t? | 你对此有意见吗 |
[18:01] | Why would I have a problem with that? No, I think, I think | 我为什么会有意见 这样挺好的 |
[18:03] | the fridge looks great, organized and labeled and… | 冰箱被收拾得很有条理 都贴上了标签 |
[18:06] | you know exactly where everything is in there. | 一看就知道罐子里装的是什么 |
[18:09] | I must be missing something. | 我肯定错过了什么 |
[18:10] | Jack, what the hell are you talking about? | 杰克 你到底在说什么 |
[18:12] | – My sandwich. – What? | -我的三明治 -什么 |
[18:14] | Who cares about a sandwich? | 谁会在意一个三明治 |
[18:15] | When I put a sandwich in there, I expect it to be there… | 我把三明治放到冰箱里 它不应该消失 |
[18:17] | I think we can all agree that right now is not the time for this. | 我们都知道 现在不是讨论这个的时候 |
[18:20] | What’s the address, Bozer? | 地址在哪 博兹 |
[18:22] | 8866. | 8866号 |
[18:23] | 8866. Okay. | 8866号 好的 |
[18:25] | Next… building? | 是下一栋建筑吗 |
[18:29] | Or not. | 不是 |
[18:37] | What, the doctor had the cold storage unit | 什么 医生将冷藏柜 |
[18:40] | delivered to a parking lot? | 送到了停车场 |
[18:41] | So this is a dead end. | 所以这条线索断了 |
[18:43] | Maybe not. | 没有 |
[18:45] | You could definitely install a cold storage unit in an RV. | 他绝对可以将冷藏柜装进那辆房车里 |
[18:47] | – Really? – Yeah. I think we just found his mobile lab. | -真的 -对 我们找到他的移动实验室了 |
[18:49] | – We did? – Matty said Luca had a bunch of withdrawals | -是吗 -马蒂说在窃案发生前 |
[18:52] | from his savings in the days leading up to the theft. | 卢卡从账户里提了一大笔款 |
[18:53] | Well, that would make sense. | 那就说得通了 |
[18:55] | Paying for this RV in cash would | 用现金买房车的话 |
[18:57] | keep him off the radar. | 就能不被人发现了 |
[19:01] | Matty says she’s got a satellite on our position. | 马蒂说她用卫星看了我们的位置 |
[19:03] | And thermal imaging confirms no heat signatures inside. | 热成像显示里面没有热信号 |
[19:06] | So our doctor isn’t in there, but the stolen virus might be. | 所以医生不在里面 但是被盗的病毒可能在 |
[19:09] | Which is exactly why I don’t think it’s such a good idea | 因此我觉得我们几个就这么进去 |
[19:11] | for us just to go charging in there right now. | 不太好吧 |
[19:13] | Agreed. There is no way that old beat-up RV | 同意 这只是辆破旧的房车 |
[19:16] | has the level of biocontainment this virus requires. | 根本无法达到这个病毒的防护等级要求 |
[19:18] | Yeah. The interior may be completely contaminated, | 没错 内部可能已经完全被污染了 |
[19:21] | but we don’t have time to wait for a hazmat team. | 但是我们没时间等危险物品处理小组了 |
[19:23] | So put your big boy pants on ’cause we’re going in. | 所以勇敢一点 我们得进去 |
[19:50] | Definitely Luca’s lab. | 这里绝对是卢卡的实验室 |
[19:59] | But the virus isn’t here. | 但病毒不在这 |
[20:01] | Guys, I got a pile of something here. | 我这边找到了一些东西 |
[20:02] | – I think it’s been burned. – Yeah. | -我认为这些东西被烧过了 -没错 |
[20:04] | This is definitely a burn bag. | 肯定是随时可烧毁的机密文件 |
[20:07] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[20:08] | Looks like it was Luca’s passport. | 看上去像是卢卡的护照 |
[20:10] | His passport? | 他的护照 |
[20:12] | So-so it’s possible that the good doctor | 所以这个好医生 |
[20:13] | now has a new name and identity? | 现在可能有了新名字 新身份 |
[20:17] | Should we even be in here? | 我们就不应该进来 |
[20:19] | Bozer, my skin looking clammy? | 博兹 我的皮肤看上去粘不粘 |
[20:22] | – A little. – What about around the eyes? | -有一点 -那我眼睛看上去怎么样 |
[20:23] | – Terrible. – Seriously? | -很糟糕 -真的吗 |
[20:25] | All right. Stop talking. And you’re fine. | 好了 别说了 你没事 |
[20:27] | And stop egging him on. | 不要再玩他了 |
[20:29] | I feel a little woozy. | 我有点头晕 |
[20:34] | Okay, what’s that, now? | 那又是什么 |
[20:36] | It’s a… it’s a burned vial. | 被烧过的药水瓶 |
[20:38] | A burned vial? That’s-that’s good. | 被烧过的药水瓶 那很好啊 |
[20:40] | Maybe he burned the virus, had a change of heart, | 也许他把病毒给烧了 改变了心意 |
[20:42] | we got nothing to worry about. | 我们就没什么好担心了 |
[20:44] | Guys, I got a laptop over here. | 我找到了一台笔记本电脑 |
[20:45] | Too bad Riley’s off road-tripping with Billy. | 真可惜莱丽正跟比利自驾游 |
[20:47] | We could really use her boopity-boop skills right about now. | 不然我们就能让她黑进这台电脑了 |
[20:50] | Actually, it’s not asking for a password, | 事实上 这台电脑不用密码 |
[20:52] | and it’s open to a video. | 而且界面上有一段视频 |
[20:55] | To whoever finds this, | 无论是谁找到了这台电脑 |
[20:57] | I want you to know that… | 我想要你知道 |
[20:59] | I am sorry for what I’m about to do. | 我对我将要做的事感到抱歉 |
[21:02] | I hope I will be forgiven when the truth comes out. | 我希望真相大白时我能得到原谅 |
[21:07] | Geofri… | 乔弗瑞 |
[21:10] | I’m coming home. | 我要回家了 |
[21:12] | – Who’s Geofri? – According to his file, | -谁是乔弗瑞 -根据他的档案显示 |
[21:14] | Geofri is his brother back in Romania. | 乔弗瑞是他在罗马尼亚的兄弟 |
[21:16] | So Luca wants to go to Romania to do what, | 所以卢卡回罗马尼亚干什么 |
[21:20] | bond with his brother over releasing a deadly viral plague? | 通过制造致命的病毒瘟疫跟他的兄弟联络感情吗 |
[21:24] | Can’t be that. | 不可能 |
[21:25] | Geofri died in a mining accident a few months ago– | 乔弗瑞在几个月前已经死于矿难 |
[21:27] | safe to say Luca’s going to Romania, | 可以肯定的是卢卡要回罗马尼亚 |
[21:29] | but no clue why. | 但是不知道其动因 |
[21:30] | Guys. | 你们看 |
[21:36] | He wasn’t using this to burn the virus. | 他不是要用这个烧掉病毒 |
[21:38] | He was preparing. | 他是在做准备 |
[21:40] | And that’s the start of the zombie apocalypse. | 《僵尸启示录》要在现实上演了 |
[21:42] | Good day, gentlemen. | 过得愉快 先生们 |
[21:43] | Jack, relax. There’s a 24-hour incubation period | 杰克 放松 还有二十四小时的潜伏期 |
[21:46] | between when the subject becomes infected and then contagious. | 之后目标才会被感染 进而产生传染性 |
[21:49] | How am I supposed to relax? | 我怎么放松 |
[21:50] | We got less than a day to find this Luca dude | 我们只有不到一天的时间找到这个卢卡老兄 |
[21:54] | and keep him from being patient zero | 阻止他成为第一感染源 |
[21:57] | in an epidemic that will kill millions. | 将致命病毒传染给数以百万的人 |
[22:00] | Not if we get to Romania first and find him. | 不会的 只要我们先在罗马尼亚找到他 |
[22:06] | Well, Officer Couldn’t Care Less | 这位漠不关心警官 |
[22:08] | isn’t gonna lift a finger to help. | 真是一点都不愿意帮忙 |
[22:10] | Yeah, no kidding. | 谁说不是呢 |
[22:11] | I’m gonna see if I can get us a flight home. | 我看看有没有回家的班机可以坐 |
[22:13] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[22:15] | Well… Billy, we have no car, | 比利 我们现在没车 |
[22:18] | we have nothing but what we have on us, | 我们除了身上的衣服 什么都没有 |
[22:19] | and we’re stuck in the middle of Arizona somewhere. | 而且我们还被困在亚利桑那州的不知道哪里 |
[22:21] | So we improvise. | 那我们随机应变啊 |
[22:23] | That’s what Mac would do, right? | 小麦就会这么做 对吧 |
[22:26] | So you want to build a car? | 所以你想造辆车 |
[22:28] | No, I was thinking more like ride-share. | 不是 我想说的是拼车 |
[22:30] | To Dallas? | 拼车去达拉斯 |
[22:32] | Well, why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[22:33] | It’ll be a part of the adventure. | 这将是冒险的一部分 |
[22:35] | And trust me, you don’t want to miss your surprise. | 相信我 你不会想错过惊喜的 |
[22:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:41] | Look at that. | 看这个 |
[22:42] | A ride a half a mile away. | 半英里之外有辆车 |
[22:46] | Done. Easy. | 搞定 简单 |
[22:51] | What are you smiling about? | 你在笑什么 |
[22:52] | I’m just thinking about the look on your face | 我只是在想当你看到惊喜的时候 |
[22:53] | when you see your surprise. | 脸上会是什么表情 |
[22:58] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[23:00] | I do now. | 看到了 |
[23:04] | Are you Billy? | 你是比利吗 |
[23:05] | Follow that Bentley. | 跟着那辆宾利 |
[23:06] | – A-Are you serious? – I got a five- star rating. | -你是认真的吗 -我会给你五星好评 |
[23:09] | And… | 还… |
[23:11] | – and 67 bucks if you don’t lose that car. – Okay. | -如果跟上了 我就给你67美金 -好 |
[23:28] | All right. A glowing review is in your future. | 好了 这够你以后吹的了 |
[23:35] | Well, this is clearly a chop shop. | 这明显是家地下拆车厂 |
[23:37] | Not like we can knock on the door | 我们又不能直接敲门进去 |
[23:38] | and politely ask for the car back. | 然后礼貌地要回自己的车 |
[23:40] | Should we call the cops? | 要叫警察吗 |
[23:41] | Yeah, right. | 对 好 |
[23:42] | Flagstaff’s finest took two hours to file their report. | 弗拉格斯塔夫最快也要花两个小时备案 |
[23:45] | By the time the police gets here, | 等警察赶到这 |
[23:46] | that car’ll be in a million pieces. | 车都被拆成碎片了 |
[23:48] | All right, so if the boys in blue are out, | 好吧 如果报警行不通 |
[23:50] | what’s the plan? | 那你有什么计划 |
[23:53] | We steal our car back. | 我们把车偷回来 |
[23:56] | Good plan. | 好办法 |
[24:10] | Okay, Matty, bad news. | 马蒂 坏消息 |
[24:11] | By the time the search for Luca began in Romania, | 罗马尼亚这边开始通缉卢卡时 |
[24:14] | he had already deplaned, | 他已经下飞机了 |
[24:15] | and no one I’ve spoken to here | 我在这问过的人 |
[24:16] | remembers even seeing him in the first place. | 都不记得有见过他 |
[24:18] | Any luck with the surveillance footage? | 监控录像里有什么线索吗 |
[24:20] | Not really. We tracked Luca through the airport | 没有 卢卡下飞机后 |
[24:22] | after he got off the plane, | 我们一直看着他穿过机场 |
[24:23] | but then we lost him in the crowd near the main entrance. | 他混进了大门处的人群里 我们跟丢了 |
[24:25] | We’re still searching the footage, | 我们还在翻查监控录像 |
[24:26] | but it’s as if he just disappeared. | 但他像是原地消失了 |
[24:29] | Mac, so, we recalled all the taxis | 小麦 我们召回了所有 |
[24:31] | that worked the airport today, | 今天在机场搭过客的出租车 |
[24:32] | questioned the drivers, showed them Luca’s picture, | 给司机看卢卡的照片 询问了一通 |
[24:34] | but nobody remembers seeing him. | 但没有人记得见过他 |
[24:36] | It’s like he got into Romania and just… | 就像他一到罗马尼亚就… |
[24:38] | Disappeared, that’s what Leanna said. | 消失了 丽安娜也这么说 |
[24:40] | But here’s the thing, | 但问题是 |
[24:40] | he had to have gone somewhere, right? | 他肯定是去了某个地方 对吗 |
[24:56] | Guess he’s not hiding in there. | 他不会藏在这里面吧 |
[25:00] | Okay, hey, hey, we making a mess just to make a mess, or what? | 好了好了 我们就是单纯捣乱吗 还是什么 |
[25:04] | No, no. There’s got to be… | 不不 这里应该 |
[25:06] | something here. | 有东西才对 |
[25:17] | – Bingo. – No way. | -找到了 -不会吧 |
[25:22] | Is that a bag of hair? | 那是一包头发吗 |
[25:23] | Luca changed his appearance– that’s how he disappeared. | 卢卡换装了 他就是这样消失的 |
[25:25] | Okay, well, that means we’ve been showing | 好了 意思是我们给出租车司机看的是 |
[25:26] | a bunch of cabbies an outdated photo. | 没用的照片 |
[25:29] | – What’s he look like now? – No idea. | -他现在长什么样 -不知道 |
[25:32] | But I think I know how to find him. | 但我知道要怎么找他了 |
[25:33] | Did you release the cabbies yet? | 你让出租车司机离开了吗 |
[25:35] | No. They’re still lined up outside. | 没有 他们还在外面排队等着 |
[25:36] | What are you thinking? | 你打算怎么做 |
[25:38] | We, we need to go to the grocery store. | 我们得去趟杂货店 |
[25:42] | Got everything you asked for, | 你要的东西都在这 |
[25:44] | including the hot plate and the pot. | 电热板和锅也买了 |
[25:59] | You’re making something out of horse radish that’ll glow? | 你在用辣根做会发光的东西吗 |
[26:01] | Now that’s kind of hard to believe. | 这有点难以置信 |
[26:02] | I can explain the science if you want. | 如果你想知道 我可以跟你解释原理 |
[26:04] | – No, no, no, we’ll pass. Thank you. – What? | -不不不 不用了 谢谢 -为什么 |
[26:06] | – Never say yes to that, Bozer. – To what? | -永远不要同意 博兹 -同意什么 |
[26:11] | How you doing, sir? Thank you. | 你好吗 先生 谢谢配合 |
[26:14] | Appreciate your patience. | 感谢你的耐心配合 |
[26:16] | Thanks, we’ll be out of your hair in just a minute, sir, thank you. | 谢谢 我们很快就离开 先生 谢谢 |
[26:19] | You know, Mac, I got nothing but blind faith in you here, but… | 小麦 我毫无保留地支持你 但是… |
[26:23] | You sure you’re right about the science on this one? | 你确定这次科学依据是对的吗 |
[26:29] | This is it. | 就是这辆 |
[26:32] | Where have you been today? | 你今天去过哪些地方 |
[26:39] | Okay. This is it. | 好了 就是这里 |
[26:41] | The cabbie dropped blond Luca off at this address. | 出租车司机把金发卢卡载到这里 |
[26:43] | Okay, hang on now. | 等一下 |
[26:44] | Matty, just found footage | 马蒂刚刚找到 |
[26:45] | of a post-makeover Luca exiting the airport, | 换装后的卢卡离开机场的录像 |
[26:48] | he’s no movie star, but that’s what he looks like now. | 他不是电影明星 但他现在长这样 |
[26:50] | Okay, so now we know what he looks like. | 现在我们知道他长什么样了 |
[26:51] | But why come here? | 但他为什么要来这里 |
[26:53] | Well, that’s what we’re gonna find out. Come on. | 这就是我们要解决的问题 快走吧 |
[26:56] | Hang on, Mac, now shouldn’t we be wearing | 等等 小麦 我们进去前 |
[26:58] | those air filter, breathing thingies | 是不是应该戴上空气过滤器 |
[27:00] | before we go marching in there? | 呼吸器之类的东西 |
[27:02] | Luca won’t be contagious for a few more hours; | 未来几个小时内 卢卡应该不具有传染性 |
[27:04] | we should be good. | 我们不会有事的 |
[27:05] | That’s comforting. | 真够安慰人的 |
[27:15] | – I mean, come on. – Nice, Bozer. | -一点都不可怕 -不错 博兹 |
[27:16] | Nobody’s home. Let’s go, fellas. | 没人在里面 我们走吧 |
[27:20] | Mac, don’t. | 小麦 不要 |
[27:25] | Okay, hang on, hang on. | 等等 等等 |
[27:26] | If you’re just gonna go breaking into the place, | 如果你非要闯进去 |
[27:28] | let me at least clear it first. | 起码先让我排查危险 |
[27:50] | Lock’s glued shut. | 锁孔被胶水封住了 |
[27:51] | No picking it, you’re up. | 没办法 你来吧 |
[27:55] | – It’s Luca. – Thank you! | -是卢卡 -谢谢你们 |
[27:58] | Please, we need to call police. | 求你们 我们得报警 |
[28:02] | What is– put the gun down, this isn’t Luca. | 什么 把枪放下 这不是卢卡 |
[28:04] | This is someone else. | 这是另一个人 |
[28:05] | Sir, we are with the American government. | 先生 我们是美国政府派来的 |
[28:07] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[28:08] | A man showed up at my door, looked just like me. | 有个男人出现在我家门口 长得跟我一样 |
[28:10] | But before I could even process this, he attacked me. | 在我反应过来前 他袭击了我 |
[28:13] | His name’s Dr. Luca, | 那个人是卢卡博士 |
[28:14] | and he changed his appearance to look just like you. | 他易容成你的样子 |
[28:16] | – Why? – That’s a good question. | -为什么 -我们也想知道 |
[28:18] | Tell us everything you heard Luca say when he was here. | 把你在这听到卢卡说的话都告诉我们 |
[28:20] | Even the smallest detail may be of help. | 再小的细节也可能有所帮助 |
[28:22] | This guy didn’t waste any time talking. | 这家伙根本不浪费时间开口 |
[28:24] | He jumped me the moment I opened the door. | 我一开门 他就扑向我 |
[28:28] | What about this? Was this broken before? | 那这个呢 这个之前就坏了吗 |
[28:35] | He robbed me. | 他洗劫了我家 |
[28:36] | My camera equipment. | 我的摄影设备 |
[28:37] | My press pass for tonight, everything. | 我今晚要用的媒体证 都抢走了 |
[28:39] | Tonight? What was tonight? | 今晚 今晚有什么 |
[28:40] | Dorin Ionescu is being awarded at his house tonight. | 今晚多林·约内斯库将在家里被授予奖项 |
[28:44] | I was asked to take his photos in the green room | 请我在颁奖典礼开始前 |
[28:45] | before the award presentation. | 在休息室为他拍照 |
[28:47] | Hang on, hang on, now. | 等等 等一下 |
[28:48] | So-so Luca went through all that trouble | 所以卢卡费尽心思 |
[28:51] | to look exactly like this guy. | 装扮成这个人 |
[28:53] | For what? To attend some random party? | 为了什么 为了参加一个小派对吗 |
[28:55] | That don’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[28:58] | Maybe it’s not a random party. | 也许这并不是什么小派对 |
[29:00] | Remember when I told you | 还记得我告诉过你 |
[29:01] | Luca’s brother was killed in a mining accident? | 卢卡的兄弟死于矿难事故吗 |
[29:02] | – Yeah. – Guess who owns the mining company. | -记得 -猜猜那家采矿公司是谁的 |
[29:05] | And was accused of covering up unsafe work conditions. | 他还被指控掩盖不安全的工作条件 |
[29:08] | Dorin Ionescu. | 多林·约内斯库 |
[29:09] | He must blame him for his brother’s death. | 他一定是把他兄弟的死怪罪到多林头上了 |
[29:10] | So Luca changes his appearance | 所以卢卡易容 |
[29:12] | to look exactly like the photographer Sala | 让自己看起来和那个摄影师萨拉一模一样 |
[29:15] | so he can attend this party, get close enough to Ionescu | 以此混进派对 接近约内斯库 |
[29:17] | and infect him with the virus! | 然后把病毒传染给他 |
[29:19] | You’re right, this is an assassination. | 你说得没错 这是一场刺杀行动 |
[29:30] | Okay, there’s still time, but we got to move fast. | 好的 还有时间 但我们还是得快点 |
[29:32] | Yeah, before Crumbs McGee gets powdered sugar everywhere. | 没错 在这位邋遢大叔把糖粉撒得到处都是之前 |
[29:35] | You know how hard that is to clean? | 你知道那有多难清理吗 |
[29:37] | I meant before he takes the car apart. | 我的意思是在他把车拆掉之前 |
[29:39] | – That, too. – Yeah. | -那也很难处理 -没错 |
[29:41] | All right, we need to get him out of the garage | 好的 我们需要让他离开车库 |
[29:42] | and away from the car. | 并且远离这辆车 |
[29:44] | Question is, how? | 问题是 怎么做 |
[29:48] | No, no, no, no, no. He’s got an impact wrench going. | 别啊 他刚刚启动了一个冲头 |
[29:51] | I-I can’t watch this. | 画面太美我不敢看了 |
[29:53] | That gives me an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[30:16] | All right. Check the car, make sure everything’s in one piece. | 好了 检查车 确保每个零部件都是完整的 |
[30:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[30:24] | I’m buying us some time. | 为我们争取时间 |
[30:25] | Using a trick Mac taught me. | 用一个小麦教我的小伎俩 |
[30:54] | Mac, the quickest the Romanians | 小麦 罗马尼亚危险品处理小组的人 |
[30:56] | can get Hazmat to you is 30 minutes. | 最快也要半个小时才能赶到你那边 |
[30:58] | When does Luca become contagious? | 卢卡什么时候开始具有传染性 |
[31:00] | There’s too many variables to know for sure, | 变量太多 很难精准确定时间 |
[31:02] | but I’m guessing we have less than 30 minutes, | 但我估计应该剩下不到半小时了 |
[31:03] | given the fact that there’s over 100 people at this party. | 鉴于参加派对的超过一百人 |
[31:05] | That’s not good news. | 这可不是什么好消息 |
[31:09] | Well, so much for warning Ionescu’s security. | 我已经警告过约内斯库的保安了 |
[31:14] | Then it’s up to us to stop Luca. | 那接下来就该我们去阻止卢卡了 |
[31:16] | We just have to get into the party. | 我们只要混进派对就行了 |
[31:17] | Yeah, but how? We might look like waitstaff, | 没错 但要怎么做 我们看着是挺像服务员的 |
[31:19] | but we don’t have the credentials to get past security. | 但我们没有证件 过不了保安那一关 |
[31:22] | The guards are more focused on the front | 保安大多数会集中在前门 |
[31:24] | where the guests are being checked in, | 这里是客人进入的地方 |
[31:25] | but I bet security’s a lot lighter in the back. | 但我赌后门的人手一定少很多 |
[31:27] | Does this mean you have a plan for-for getting us inside? | 这是不是说明你有办法把我们弄进去了 |
[31:30] | Yeah, well, I got to dig in the neighbor’s trash first, | 没错 我得先翻翻邻居的垃圾桶 |
[31:32] | but I think I got a plan. | 但我想到方法了 |
[31:40] | Okay, I don’t, I don’t see any guards inside, | 我没看见里面有保安 |
[31:41] | but the doors are locked. You’re up. | 但这门锁了 换你上 |
[31:43] | Yeah, well, definitely don’t want to break the glass and alert them. | 绝对不能敲碎玻璃打草惊蛇 |
[31:47] | Hold these. | 拿着这些 |
[31:47] | This is exactly why we dug through the neighbor’s trash. | 这就是为什么我们得翻邻居的垃圾 |
[31:49] | Put that in there. | 把这个放这里 |
[31:52] | This stuff is sticky. It stinks. | 这玩意黏糊糊的 臭死了 |
[31:55] | If you’ve ever locked your keys in your car, | 如果你试过把车钥匙锁在车里 |
[31:56] | and you had to call for help, | 因此不得不寻求帮助 |
[31:58] | chances are your locksmith used a device | 锁匠很可能会用一个叫做”气楔”的 |
[32:00] | called an “Air wedge.” | 装置 |
[32:01] | In a pinch, you can even make one yourself. | 必要时 你甚至可以自己做一个 |
[32:04] | All you need is a sturdy bag, | 你需要的就是一个结实的袋子 |
[32:06] | a pump and proper placement. | 一个打气筒 正确摆放好 |
[32:09] | Do you think we’ll ever enter a house like a-a normal person? | 你觉得我们今后还有可能像个正常人一样进屋吗 |
[32:14] | I doubt it. | 估计没希望了 |
[32:15] | Then, you just inflate the bag until… | 然后 你只要一直给袋子打气直到 |
[32:24] | Sedative. | 镇静剂 |
[32:25] | – Where did you…? – Don’t worry about it. | -你是从哪儿… -别担心 |
[32:27] | First one to Luca injects him. | 第一个找到卢卡的就给他来一针 |
[32:29] | All we have to do is subdue him until Hazmat gets here. | 我们只需要在危险品处理中心的人来之前控制他 |
[32:31] | Then they can quarantine him. | 然后他们就可以把卢卡隔离了 |
[32:32] | And, don’t let him cough or sneeze on you, | 另外 别让他对着你咳嗽或者打喷嚏 |
[32:35] | because his fluids carry the virus. | 因为他的体液也带有病毒 |
[32:36] | And, don’t touch him, | 别碰他 |
[32:37] | or especially, don’t let him touch you, | 特别注意 也别让他碰你 |
[32:39] | because hands are the biggest conveyors of germs. | 手是细菌最大的传播者 |
[32:41] | Wait. So avoid touching him | 等等 所以我们要在不碰到他的前提下 |
[32:43] | while we try to inject him? | 给他扎上一针 |
[32:44] | Guys, I never said it was gonna be easy. | 各位 我从没说过这件事会很容易 |
[32:56] | Anyone see the good doctor? | 有谁看见那位好医生了么 |
[32:59] | Not in this room. | 这个房间里没有 |
[33:05] | I’m gonna check down here. | 我准备下楼看看 |
[33:19] | – Where the hell are you going? – Me? | -你打算去哪儿 -我吗 |
[33:21] | I was just looking for the kitchen to refill my tray. | 正打算去厨房装点东西 |
[33:23] | Kitchen’s the other way. | 厨房在另一边 |
[33:26] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[33:27] | I’ll be on my way. | 那我马上就去 |
[33:29] | I don’t recognize you. | 我不认识你 |
[33:30] | I checked in all the waitstaff. | 每个服务员我都登记过了 |
[33:31] | I was called in late. Someone got sick. | 我是替补的 有人身体不舒服 |
[33:33] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[33:34] | I don’t know who you are, but you’re coming with me. | 我不知道你是谁 你得跟我走 |
[33:41] | Guys, little problem. Had to use my sedative. | 各位 遇上点小麻烦 不得已把镇静剂用掉了 |
[33:43] | So it’s all on you two. | 现在全靠你们俩了 |
[33:44] | Copy that, Bozer. Don’t worry, we got this. | 收到 博兹 别担心 我们可以的 |
[33:50] | Guys, I got a visual on Luca. | 各位 我看见卢卡了 |
[33:51] | Headed into the green room. | 他正在朝休息室过去 |
[33:53] | Yeah, that’s got to be where Ionescu is. | 没错 约内斯库一定在那里 |
[33:55] | I got to get in there, | 我必须进去 |
[33:56] | but there’s four guards in between me and him. | 但我和他之间还隔着四名保安 |
[33:58] | Sounds like you need a distraction. | 听起来你需要人来声东击西啊 |
[34:00] | Lucky for us, there’s a Jack Dalton on the team. | 真走运 队伍里有个杰克·道尔顿 |
[34:03] | Excuse me. Hi, ladies. How you doing? | 抱歉打扰 女士们 你们好吗 |
[34:05] | Hold that for me, will you? | 帮我拿着这个 可以吗 |
[34:21] | Excuse me. | 请问你是 |
[34:25] | Guys, we got a problem. | 各位 有麻烦了 |
[34:30] | Pretty sure Luca’s now contagious. | 可以确定卢卡具有传染性了 |
[34:34] | Jack, Hazmat is just ten minutes out. | 杰克 危险品处理小组的人还有十分钟就到 |
[34:36] | Tell me you have Luca contained. | 你们已经搞定卢卡了吧 |
[34:39] | Matty, Jack’s a little busy right now. | 马蒂 杰克现在有点忙 |
[34:44] | As for Luca, pretty sure he’s not contained yet, | 至于卢卡 我们确实还没搞定他 |
[34:46] | but Mac’s working on that right now. | 但小麦已经在努力了 |
[34:49] | I hope. | 希望如此吧 |
[34:55] | This way, if you don’t mind. | 不介意的话 请到这边来 |
[34:57] | The light is better. | 这边光线更好 |
[34:59] | Don’t let him touch you. | 别让他碰到你 |
[35:00] | He’s infected and he’s trying to kill you. | 他被感染了 想要害死你 |
[35:02] | You three need to get out of the room now. | 你们三个得立刻出去 |
[35:04] | I know you’re sick. | 我知道你病了 |
[35:05] | I need you to stay calm and still. | 我需要你保持冷静 不要动 |
[35:08] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[35:10] | It can’t end this way. | 不能就这样结束 |
[35:11] | He needs to pay for what he did to my brother. | 他得为对我兄弟做的事付出代价 |
[35:13] | To all those people. He’s a monster. | 对那些人做的事 他是个恶魔 |
[35:15] | He doesn’t deserve to live when so many have died. | 那么多人死了 他不配活着 |
[35:18] | Now get him out of here. | 赶紧带他离开 |
[35:19] | I know about the accident that killed your brother. | 我知道害死你兄弟的那次事故 |
[35:22] | You don’t know a damn thing! | 你什么都不知道 |
[35:25] | There wasn’t an accident. | 那不是事故 |
[35:28] | Lonescu rigged the mine to collapse | 约内斯库做了手脚 让矿井垮塌 |
[35:31] | so he could collect insurance. | 这样他就能骗取保险金了 |
[35:33] | A dozen miners died so he could turn a profit. | 为了赚钱 他害死了十几个矿工 |
[35:37] | And your idea of justice is-is what? | 那你心中的正义是什么 |
[35:39] | Start an epidemic and kill millions of innocent people? | 让传染病爆发 害死数百万无辜平民吗 |
[35:42] | It was just supposed to be him. | 本来死的只有他一个人 |
[35:47] | But you… | 但你 |
[35:48] | You ruined that! | 你毁了这一切 |
[36:03] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[36:03] | Jack, hold this door. | 杰克 挡住门 |
[36:05] | Boze, get that second tarp. | 博兹 把那张防水布也拿来 |
[36:13] | Is this gonna keep the virus in there? | 这能挡住病毒吗 |
[36:15] | Not forever, but it should hold long enough | 挡不了多久 但应该能坚持到 |
[36:16] | until Hazmat arrives. | 危险物品处理小组赶来 |
[36:25] | Turns out, Luca was right. | 原来卢卡是对的 |
[36:27] | Romanian police dug into the allegations against Ionescu | 罗马尼亚警方调查了针对约内斯库的指控 |
[36:29] | and found all kinds of incriminating evidence on his computer. | 在他的电脑上发现了各种罪证 |
[36:32] | He’s going to prison for a long time. | 他要把牢坐穿了 |
[36:34] | Yeah, he’s going to prison, | 没错 他会进监狱 |
[36:35] | but Luca’s gonna die. | 但卢卡会死 |
[36:37] | And that’s about the only thing worse than being locked up. | 这是唯一比入狱更糟的结果了 |
[36:39] | No, I don’t think this is the ending | 不 我觉得这不是 |
[36:41] | the good doctor was looking for. You? | 那个好博士想要的结果 你说呢 |
[36:43] | The man infects himself with a deadly virus with no cure, | 他用无药可医的致命病毒感染了自己 |
[36:46] | almost kills millions of people | 差点害死数百万人 |
[36:49] | only to exact revenge on one man. | 只为了向一个人复仇 |
[36:52] | – I’m having a hard time wrapping my head around that. – Me, too. | -我实在想不通 -我也是 |
[36:55] | Here’s something y’all can wrap your heads around… | 这件事你们一定想得通 |
[36:57] | let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[37:00] | I’d love to, but… | 我也想回家 但是 |
[37:01] | not sure how long it’ll be before we’re allowed to. | 不知要等多久才会允许我们回家 |
[37:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:07] | We still may have a deadly virus inside of us. | 我们仍有可能感染了致命的病毒 |
[37:13] | Which ambulance do we go in? | 我们该上哪辆救护车 |
[37:15] | The one Mac and I aren’t in. | 我和小麦不上的那辆 |
[37:17] | Everybody’s got jokes. I get it. | 人人都爱开玩笑 我懂 |
[37:22] | Jack, you’re being ridiculous. | 杰克 你简直莫名其妙 |
[37:24] | The Romanian hazmat team examined you | 罗马尼亚危险物品处理小组对你做了检查 |
[37:26] | and gave you a clean bill of health. | 结果显示你完全健康 |
[37:27] | Besides, if you were infected, | 再说 如果你被感染了 |
[37:28] | you’d know it by now ’cause you’d be dead. | 你肯定会知道 因为你早就死了 |
[37:30] | I’m telling you, something’s off. Okay? | 我说了 我感觉不对劲 明白吗 |
[37:34] | Woozy, greasy. | 晕眩 出油 |
[37:37] | Bozer, you want to feel my glands? | 博兹 你想摸摸我的甲状腺吗 |
[37:39] | That’s gonna be a hard pass. | 坚决拒绝 |
[37:42] | Take that. | 用这个 |
[37:45] | I’m nauseous. How long is that gonna take? | 我恶心 多久出结果 |
[37:47] | Just a couple minutes. | 几分钟 |
[37:49] | No, Matty, no. Oh, no, no, no. | 不 马蒂 不不不 |
[37:51] | Don’t come in here, seriously. | 别进来 我是认真的 |
[37:52] | Mac, why are you humoring him? | 小麦 你为什么陪他玩 |
[37:55] | Matty, it’s a lot easier than arguing. | 马蒂 事实胜于雄辩 |
[37:58] | I heard that my cleaning didn’t go over so well. | 听说我的大扫除招人嫌了 |
[38:01] | So here is a peace offering disguised as a sandwich. | 这是送你的三明治 作为求和的礼物 |
[38:05] | And don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[38:06] | I messed up Mac’s fridge all over again. | 我又把小麦的冰箱弄乱了 |
[38:08] | Dripped ketchup, spilled milk, | 滴出来的番茄酱 洒出来的牛奶 |
[38:10] | the whole nine yards, just for you. | 全套东西 为你准备 |
[38:12] | – You did? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[38:13] | It once again looks like raccoons live in there. | 再次恢复了男人窝的样子 |
[38:15] | Well, thanks a lot, Leanna. I really appreciate this. | 多谢 丽安娜 我很感激 |
[38:19] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[38:19] | Oh, no, what? | 怎么了 |
[38:21] | It turned blue. | 变成蓝色了 |
[38:22] | Is blue bad? | 蓝色不好吗 |
[38:23] | It’s not good, Jack. | 不好 杰克 |
[38:24] | Thanks, Doctor. I knew it. | 谢了 医生 我就知道 |
[38:28] | Now what am I supposed to do? | 现在我该怎么办 |
[38:29] | Just stay calm. Stay calm. | 保持冷静 冷静 |
[38:31] | Go to the interrogation room now, | 立刻去审讯室 |
[38:33] | close the door, lock it. Wait for my call. | 关上门 锁上 等我的消息 |
[38:35] | I’m gonna call Dr. Falama. | 我这就给法拉玛博士打电话 |
[38:37] | And Jack? Cover your nose and mouth. | 杰克 捂上你的口鼻 |
[38:39] | – And hurry. – I knew we shouldn’t have been in that trailer. | -快点 -我就知道我们不该进那辆拖车 |
[38:47] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[38:49] | Just some stuff I found in the supply closet. | 我在储藏室发现的东西 |
[39:02] | Is this the surprise? | 这就是惊喜吗 |
[39:04] | Well, you remember when I was telling you | 还记得我说过 |
[39:05] | Elwood and I got to talking about you when we were together? | 埃尔伍德和我见面时谈到了你吗 |
[39:08] | – Yeah. – Well, one of his biggest regrets | -记得 -他最后悔的事之一 |
[39:11] | was turning his back on his family. | 就是抛弃他的家人 |
[39:13] | And not just you. | 不只是抛弃你 |
[39:17] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:23] | Really, what’s going on? | 说真的 怎么回事 |
[39:27] | Well, when you were born, Elwood and his mom weren’t talking. | 你出生时 埃尔伍德和他妈已经断了联系 |
[39:31] | He didn’t want to try to fix it until he got his act together. | 直到他重新振作 才想修复关系 |
[39:36] | Whose house is this? | 这是谁家 |
[39:38] | You’ll see. | 你马上就会知道 |
[39:43] | Hello. | 你好 |
[39:44] | Ms. Dolores, I’m Billy Colton. | 德洛丽丝女士 我是比利·科尔顿 |
[39:46] | We talked on the phone. | 我们在电话上聊过 |
[39:47] | Yes, of course. Is this…? | 我记得 这是 |
[39:50] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[39:51] | Dolores, I want to introduce you to someone very special. | 德洛丽丝 我想向你介绍一个非常特别的人 |
[39:55] | This is your granddaughter, Riley. | 这是你的孙女 莱丽 |
[39:57] | Riley, meet your grandma. | 莱丽 这是你的奶奶 |
[40:06] | I’ve-I’ve always wanted to… | 我一直都想… |
[40:13] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |