时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | We have just received word. | 据最新消息 |
[00:01] | Authorities are confirming 81 dead in the recent explosion | 官方已确认在此次布达佩斯领事馆爆炸事件中 |
[00:05] | at the Budapest consulate. | 共有八十一人遇难 |
[00:07] | Dozens of victims have been taken | 大量伤者被紧急送往 |
[00:09] | to nearby hospitals for medical treatment. | 附近的医院救治 |
[00:10] | Hey, man, I got here as soon as I could. What’s going on? | 我接到消息就立马赶来了 出什么事了 |
[00:13] | They got it wrong. | 他们搞错了 |
[00:15] | The attack? | 这次袭击吗 |
[00:15] | Yeah. Th-They’re claiming it was a terrorist attack, | 对 他们宣称是恐怖袭击 |
[00:17] | but I’m telling you, man, | 但我敢打保票 |
[00:18] | they got it wrong. It’s Tiberius Kovac. | 他们搞错了 是泰比留·科瓦奇干的 |
[00:21] | Tiberius Kovac. | 泰比留·科瓦奇 |
[00:23] | He was behind the bombings in Croatia. | 克罗地亚的爆炸事件就是他指使的 |
[00:24] | – I thought he was dead, though. – Yeah, so did I. | -我还以为他死了 -我也以为 |
[00:26] | My Delta unit tracked him down for 12 years. | 我的三角洲小队已经追踪了他十二年 |
[00:29] | He’s a bad dude, man, the worst of the worst. | 他是个无恶不作的人渣 |
[00:31] | I thought I killed him. | 我以为我把他解决掉了 |
[00:33] | But you never found the body, right? | 但你一直没找到尸体 对吧 |
[00:35] | Yeah, a-and then check this out. | 对 给你看个东西 |
[00:37] | Then… | 有天 |
[00:39] | somebody sends me | 有人发给了我 |
[00:41] | this photo. | 这张照片 |
[00:44] | Well, yeah, that’s definitely Tiberius Kovac, | 这是泰比留·科瓦奇无疑 |
[00:45] | but where’d you get that from? | 谁发给你的 |
[00:46] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[00:47] | A-At first, I-I thought somebody was messing with me, | 一开始我还以为是有人捉弄我 |
[00:50] | sending me a photo from ten years ago. | 给我寄了张十年前的照片 |
[00:51] | And then I find out somebody in-country | 然后我发现发照片的人在国内 |
[00:54] | sent this, confirming Kovac is alive. | 说明科瓦奇还活着 |
[00:57] | This photo’s from a few days ago, man. | 这张照片的拍摄日期就在几天 |
[00:59] | – This is recent? – Yeah. | -近期的照片 -是的 |
[01:00] | So he’s still alive? | 所以说他还活着 |
[01:05] | But I-I still don’t understand what this is about. | 但我还是一头雾水 |
[01:07] | Okay, okay. | 是这样 |
[01:07] | The U.S. Government has actionable intel | 美国政府掌握了确切情报 |
[01:10] | that Kovac has been planning terrorist attacks | 科瓦奇一直在谋划针对美国和欧洲的 |
[01:12] | against Europe and the United States. | 恐怖袭击 |
[01:14] | They’re putting together a task force to hunt him down. | 他们正在组建特别小组追捕科瓦奇 |
[01:16] | It’s the biggest operation since 9/11. | 这是继九一一之后最大规模的行动 |
[01:19] | And they want you to be a part of it. | 他们想让你参与行动 |
[01:20] | They want me to lead the hunt. | 他们想让我组织这次追捕 |
[01:22] | I report for duty in 48 hours. | 我要在四十八小时内去报道 |
[01:25] | All right. Get me on the task force. | 明白了 算我一个 |
[01:27] | – No. – Come on, get the Phoenix on this. | -不行 -让凤凰基金会也参与进去 |
[01:28] | No, no, hoss, I’m sorry. | 不行 伙计 抱歉 |
[01:30] | I-I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[01:32] | It’s above my head. This is a lean operation. | 这件事有复杂的执行程序 我说了不算 |
[01:34] | Every country is hand-picking their own operatives | 每个国家对特工的挑选都慎之又慎 |
[01:36] | who’s already been on the hunt for Kovac. | 他们要的是一直在追捕科瓦奇的人 |
[01:38] | They want, they want people that have | 只有和科瓦奇交过手的人 |
[01:40] | already dealt with this guy, you know what I mean? | 才能加入 懂我的意思吗 |
[01:42] | And hear me out on this, | 听我说 |
[01:43] | I really need you here. | 我希望你留在这 |
[01:45] | The Phoenix needs you. | 凤凰基金会需要你 |
[01:48] | Yeah, no, I, I hear you. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[01:53] | It’s just kind of hard to imagine you not being around. | 只是有点接受不了你突然离开 |
[01:57] | What did the others say? | 其他人怎么说的 |
[01:59] | I haven’t really told them yet. | 我还没告诉其他人 |
[02:00] | I-I wanted to tell you first. | 我想先跟你说 |
[02:03] | Oh, you invited me here… | 所以你叫我来是为了 |
[02:05] | To say goodbye to a good friend. | 和我的好朋友道别 |
[03:04] | Matilda Webber. | 马蒂尔达·韦伯 |
[03:07] | I hope that your trip was comfortable. | 旅途还舒适吗 |
[03:09] | Four hours in an SUV with bad shocks and no air-conditioning. | 窝在一辆没空调的破车里颠簸四小时 |
[03:13] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[03:15] | And you may want to spring | 最好给你手下这几个人 |
[03:16] | for some deodorant for your boys. | 喷喷除臭剂 |
[03:18] | The one to my left was a little ripe. | 坐我左边那个把我熏得够呛 |
[03:23] | – Apologies. – Save it. | -抱歉 -少废话 |
[03:25] | Why am I here? | 带我来这干嘛 |
[03:26] | I need a favor. | 有个忙要你帮 |
[03:28] | And why would I do you a favor? | 我凭什么要帮你 |
[03:30] | Get out. | 出去吧 |
[03:33] | Because of what you’ll get in return. | 因为你会得到好处 |
[03:35] | I’m listening. | 说来听听 |
[03:37] | I want you to provide me safe passage into the U.S. | 我想要你帮我安全入境美国 |
[03:40] | so that I may attend my daughter’s wedding. | 我要去参加女儿的婚礼 |
[03:42] | Alonzo, | 阿朗佐 |
[03:43] | you’re the head of a massive criminal operation. | 你可是大型犯罪组织的头目 |
[03:46] | You’ve been on Interpol’s most wanted list | 你已经被国际刑警通缉了七年 |
[03:48] | for the last seven years, the FBI’s for five. | 被联邦调查局通缉了五年 |
[03:51] | What could you possibly give up that would be worth the risk | 什么好处能抵得上让你重返美国 |
[03:54] | of letting you back into the States? | 所面临的风险 |
[03:57] | Me. | 我自己 |
[04:00] | I see that you’re skeptical. I get it. | 看得出你在怀疑 我能理解 |
[04:02] | I would be, too, if I was in your shoes. | 如果我是你 我也会有疑问 |
[04:05] | But I’m serious. I’m tired of running. | 但我是认真的 我不想再东奔西跑 |
[04:08] | In the last six months alone, | 在过去的半年间 |
[04:09] | I’ve narrowly escaped an assassin’s bullet twice. | 有两次我险些遭到暗杀 |
[04:12] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[04:16] | Just you is not enough. | 只有你是不够的 |
[04:19] | For me to agree to do this, | 要我同意的话 |
[04:21] | I would need intel on the Puebla cartel, | 我还需要普埃布拉贩毒集团 |
[04:23] | Al Barakat, and the NPO. | 福音公司和NPO的情报 |
[04:25] | You would need to give up | 你要放弃所有的客户 |
[04:27] | all your clients and your whole organization, | 以及你的整个集团 |
[04:29] | and I’ll make this happen. | 这些做得到 我就能帮你 |
[04:31] | But short of that? | 除此之外 |
[04:32] | The answer’s no. | 免谈 |
[04:39] | That won’t be a problem. | 没问题 |
[04:41] | Do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[04:45] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[04:46] | That’s easy. | 很简单 |
[04:48] | Out of all the federal agents that I’ve crossed paths with, | 在所有我打过交道的联邦探员中 |
[04:51] | I know that you’re the only one that would keep her word. | 我知道你是唯一一个会遵守承诺的人 |
[04:53] | And while that’s true, I do need to remind you | 虽然的确如此 我要提醒你的是 |
[04:56] | that I work on behalf of Uncle Sam. | 我替山姆大叔[政府]工作 |
[04:58] | He doesn’t negotiate with terrorists. | 而他不喜欢和恐怖分子谈判 |
[05:01] | But would he negotiate with a father | 但他会不会和一名 |
[05:03] | that just wants to walk his only daughter down the aisle? | 想牵着独生女的手走进教堂的父亲谈判呢 |
[05:08] | So… | 所以 |
[05:09] | do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[05:22] | Hey. What happened to you guys? | 你们怎么了 |
[05:24] | Not like you to bail on game night last minute. | 你不像会临时不参加游戏之夜的人 |
[05:26] | You know, | 你知道的 |
[05:27] | Clue with only two people isn’t really a challenge. | 跟两个人玩《妙探追凶》没什么意思 |
[05:29] | Yeah, sorry about that. The, uh, | 对 真是不好意思 |
[05:31] | popcorn button on my microwave was broken, | 我微波炉上的爆米花键坏了 |
[05:32] | so I had to have Mac come over and take a look at it. | 所以我得让小麦过来检查一下 |
[05:36] | Okay. That’s… | 好 那 |
[05:38] | …that’s plausible, right? | 那是可信的 对吧 |
[05:39] | Guys, you know the rules. | 你们知道规则的 |
[05:41] | No talking about game night at work. | 工作时间不要谈论游戏之夜 |
[05:44] | Jack, | 杰克 |
[05:45] | do you recognize this guy? | 你认得出这个人吗 |
[05:47] | Yeah. That handsome devil is Alonzo Olvera. | 认得出 这衣冠禽兽就是阿朗佐·欧韦拉 |
[05:49] | That is correct. | 没错 |
[05:50] | For those of you who are not familiar with Alonzo, | 如果你不熟悉阿朗佐 |
[05:53] | he is the head of the Olvera crime family. | 他是欧韦拉犯罪家族的首领 |
[05:55] | Took over the business after his father passed away 17 years ago | 在17年前他父亲过世之后接手了家族 |
[05:59] | and is responsible for transforming it | 然后将一个中型的犯罪组织 |
[06:01] | from a midsized criminal operation | 发展成了 |
[06:03] | to a worldwide empire. | 遍及全球的帝国 |
[06:05] | So he’s like an evil Starbucks. | 所以他就像是邪恶的星巴克 |
[06:08] | If Starbucks sold illegal arms instead of macchiatos, then, yes. | 如果星巴克卖非法武器而不是玛奇朵的话 那的确是 |
[06:13] | Phoenix has just been given | 凤凰收到了 |
[06:14] | a rare opportunity to put Alonzo behind bars. | 一个难得的机会把阿朗佐逮捕归案 |
[06:17] | Meet Camila Olvera, Alonzo’s only child. | 卡米拉·欧韦拉 阿朗佐的独生女 |
[06:21] | 12 years ago, Alonzo escaped the U.S. | 12年前 阿朗佐为了躲避逮捕 |
[06:24] | to avoid arrest and he left Camila behind. | 逃到了美国丢下了卡米拉 |
[06:26] | So this guy abandoned | 所以这人为了不被关起来 |
[06:27] | his little girl just to avoid lockup? | 遗弃了他的女儿 |
[06:30] | That’s harsh. | 真残忍 |
[06:32] | Perhaps, but leaving Camila behind did allow her | 或许吧 但是离开卡米拉的确给了她 |
[06:35] | the opportunity to grow up outside of the sphere | 远离阿朗佐势力 |
[06:38] | of Alonzo’s influence. | 长大的机会 |
[06:39] | As far as our intel indicates, | 根据我们的情报显示 |
[06:41] | she’s had zero involvement with the family business. | 她跟家族生意毫无关系 |
[06:44] | Pretty sure he did that on purpose. | 我觉得他是故意这样做的 |
[06:46] | Ah, world’s greatest dad. | 世界上最伟大的父亲 |
[06:47] | Actually, she might think so. | 实际上 她可能是这样想的 |
[06:49] | The two have a very close relationship, | 他们俩的关系很亲密 |
[06:51] | which brings me to why we’re here. | 这也就我们在这里的原因 |
[06:54] | Little Camila is all grown up, | 小卡米拉长大了 |
[06:56] | has fallen in love, and is getting married | 陷入爱河 明天晚上 |
[06:58] | tomorrow night in Pebble Beach. | 要在圆石滩结婚了 |
[06:59] | I’m still not connecting the dots. | 我还是不明白 |
[07:01] | How does Camila getting married help us put Alonzo away? | 卡米拉结婚跟我们抓阿朗佐有什么关系 |
[07:04] | Because Daddy Dearest wants to attend his daughter’s wedding. | 因为好爸爸想要参加女儿的婚礼 |
[07:06] | Ah. So much so that he’s willing to turn himself in, | 他太想去了以至于他愿意自首 |
[07:09] | testify against his entire organization, | 指证自己的组织 |
[07:12] | and hand over enough evidence | 交出足够的证据 |
[07:14] | to tear the whole thing down. | 来摧毁整个组织 |
[07:16] | And what has you convinced | 是什么让你相信 |
[07:17] | that this conniving lowlife is just gonna allow himself | 这老狐狸在12年后 |
[07:20] | to be taken into custody after 12 years? | 会愿意被抓住 |
[07:22] | No, I think old Lonny-boy’s trying to pull a fast one | 我觉得他要耍手段 |
[07:24] | to get back in the country and then bail. I say no deal. | 回国然后逃走 我觉得不行 |
[07:28] | Jack has a point. I mean, the last thing we want | 杰克说得有道理 我们最不想要 |
[07:30] | to be responsible for is | 负责的事就是 |
[07:31] | letting a guy like that loose in the U.S. | 让这种人在美国逃脱法网 |
[07:33] | Okay. Your opinions are all noted. | 的 你们的意见我都记下了 |
[07:37] | Noted? | 记下了 |
[07:38] | Does that mean you’ve already | 这是不是意味着你已经接受了 |
[07:39] | accepted this guy’s proposal? | 这个人的提议 |
[07:41] | Yes, it does. | 对 |
[07:42] | Hey, look, your concerns are all valid. | 听着 你们的担忧都是有道理的 |
[07:44] | Agreeing to Alonzo’s conditions | 接受阿朗佐的条件 |
[07:46] | does carry a certain risk. | 的确有一定的风险 |
[07:48] | And what if he decides not to hold up his end of the bargain? | 要是他没有遵守承诺呢 |
[07:51] | – Then this all falls on me. – Okay. | -那就由我来承担 -好吧 |
[07:53] | But pulling Alonzo’s whole organization out by the roots | 但是能把阿朗佐的组织 |
[07:56] | is one hell of a reward. | 连根拔起是一份巨大的奖励 |
[07:58] | Which is why I’m willing to roll the dice here. | 这也就是为什么我愿意承担风险 |
[08:00] | Then, we are with you, Matty. | 那么我们会支持你的 马蒂 |
[08:02] | – What’s the plan? – Thank you, Mac. | -有什么计划 -谢谢你 小麦 |
[08:05] | Alonzo has agreed to turn himself | 阿朗佐同意在婚礼第二天 |
[08:07] | and the hard evidence into our custody | 自首并交出一份硬盘 |
[08:09] | the day after the wedding, which, as far as I’m concerned, | 在我看来 |
[08:12] | means he’s ours at 12:01 A.M. | 他从凌晨12点01分开始就是我们的了 |
[08:14] | I’m not taking any chances with this guy. | 对这个人我不会冒任何险 |
[08:16] | We need to make sure he holds up his end of the bargain. | 我们得保证他会信守承诺 |
[08:19] | Sounds like we’re crashing a wedding. | 听起来我们要去参加婚礼了 |
[08:30] | 或是高尔夫球 | |
[09:04] | So… | 那么 |
[09:05] | What’s going on, Jack? | 怎么了 杰克 |
[09:08] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:09] | Well, you never miss game night. | 你从不错过游戏之夜 |
[09:11] | Mac can’t stop looking at you. | 小麦一直在看你 |
[09:13] | And you haven’t made a joke about ice swans yet. | 而且你还没有开冰天鹅的玩笑 |
[09:16] | So what’s the problem? | 你怎么了 |
[09:22] | Are you kidding me right now? | 开什么玩笑 |
[09:23] | Boze, are you crying? | 博泽 你在哭吗 |
[09:25] | Shut up, Jack. True love is beautiful. | 闭嘴 杰克 真爱是美好的 |
[09:27] | Oh, is that what you think this is? | 你觉得这是真爱 |
[09:28] | I think what Jack means is: | 我认为杰克的意思是 |
[09:30] | you’re an agent on an official op, Bozer. | 你是一名执行正式任务的特工 博泽 |
[09:33] | Pull yourself together. | 振作点 |
[09:35] | Squeeze it. | 握住我的手 |
[09:37] | What? | 什么 |
[09:38] | Man, I’m not holding your hand. | 老兄 我才不要握你的手 |
[09:40] | The pressure should be enough | 我的手给你的压力应该足够 |
[09:41] | to distract you from the chemical reaction | 让你不去注意你的海马区中 |
[09:43] | that’s going on in your hippocampus | 会让你想哭的 |
[09:44] | that’s making you feel like crying. Science. | 化学反应 这就是科学 |
[09:54] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[10:06] | Okay, guys. | 好了 伙计们 |
[10:07] | Eyes on Alonzo from here on out. | 从现在开始盯好阿朗佐 |
[10:39] | Maybe Alonzo really is here | 或许阿朗佐来这边真的是为了 |
[10:40] | to see his daughter get her happily ever after. | 见证她女儿过上幸福快乐的生活 |
[10:42] | – Please be seated. – Yeah. | -请坐 -是啊 |
[10:45] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[10:47] | But he’s still got several hours to think about | 但他还是有几个小时可以考虑 |
[10:50] | a lifetime behind bars. | 铁窗后的余生 |
[10:52] | Once the ceremony ends | 一旦婚礼结束 |
[10:53] | and the reception starts, | 宴会就会开始 |
[10:55] | people are gonna start moving around | 人群会开始移动 |
[10:56] | and things are gonna get chaotic. | 场面会变得混乱 |
[10:58] | If Alonzo’s gonna run, it’ll be then. | 如果阿朗佐要跑 应该就是那个时候 |
[11:13] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[11:15] | Okay, everyone, check in. | 好的 各位 开始报到 |
[11:19] | North exit’s covered. | 北面出口已经肃清 |
[11:22] | All clear by the food buffet. | 餐桌前没人 |
[11:23] | I mean, I mean, the south exit. | 我的意思是 南面出口 |
[11:25] | Come on, Jack, it’s right in my ear. | 拜托 杰克 我听得到 |
[11:27] | Could you finish chewing first? | 你能不能先把东西咽下去 |
[11:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:34] | All clear by the east exit. | 东面出口没人 |
[11:35] | Hey, here’s an idea– how about I take one for the team | 我有个主意 要不我为团队牺牲一下自己 |
[11:38] | and I just guard this door the rest of the night? | 然后整晚守着这扇门 |
[11:40] | Hey, hey, hey, gorgeous. | 嗨 美人 |
[11:45] | Don’t tell me a pretty girl like you doesn’t have a date. | 像你这么漂亮的女孩居然没有约会对象 |
[11:48] | Actually, I do. His name’s popcorn shrimp | 其实我有的 他的名字叫炸虾球 |
[11:51] | and he gets really jealous. | 而且他会很嫉妒的 |
[11:53] | Scram. | 快滚 |
[11:57] | West exit’s full of cheesy sleazeballs. | 西面出口全是衣冠禽兽 |
[12:02] | But no activity. | 但没有可疑活动 |
[12:15] | Target’s headed towards the balcony. | 目标正在前往阳台 |
[12:19] | I got him. | 我看到他了 |
[12:29] | Don’t get any ideas. | 别打坏主意 |
[12:33] | I don’t remember sending you an invitation. | 我不记得发给过你邀请函 |
[12:35] | You didn’t. | 你确实没有 |
[12:36] | Well, that answers my question. | 好吧 这回答了我的问题 |
[12:39] | Is there no trust between us? | 我们之间就没有任何信任了吗 |
[12:41] | I trust that my people will be watching | 我相信我的人会盯着你的每一步 |
[12:42] | your every move until exactly 12:01 A.M., | 直到上午12:01整 |
[12:46] | at which point today becomes tomorrow and you become mine. | 也就是到了明天 你就落到我手上了 |
[12:50] | I give you my word, I’m turning myself in. | 我向你保证 我会自首 |
[12:53] | But now, if you’ll excuse me, I’d like to spend as much time | 但现在 在成为联邦政府永远的囚犯前 |
[12:56] | as I can with my family before I become a permanent guest | 请允许我尽可能地多花些时间 |
[12:58] | of the federal government. | 让我好好地陪陪我的家人 |
[13:20] | Oh. Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[13:24] | Well, when are you gonna tell everyone else? | 你打算什么时候告诉其他人 |
[13:25] | About what? | 告诉什么 |
[13:26] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[13:27] | Oh. After this mission… | 完成这项任务之后 |
[13:33] | After this mission, I guess. | 等完成这项任务之后再说 |
[13:34] | I figured one last hoorah before I ship out, you know? | 我想到离开之前最后一句话应该说什么了 |
[13:38] | Man, kind of hard to imagine the Phoenix without you. | 伙计 有点难以想象没有你的凤凰基金会 |
[13:40] | Nah, I’ll be back before you even miss me, and, hey, | 我会在你开始想我之前回来的 而且 |
[13:43] | Matty let me handpick my replacement to watch your back. | 马蒂让我亲自挑选代替我的人来照顾你 |
[13:47] | I think you’re really gonna like her. | 我觉得你一定会喜欢她的 |
[13:49] | Or kill her, one of the two. | 或者杀了她 二选一 |
[13:51] | That’s oddly specific. Should I be worried? | 你这话说得太具体了 我应该担心吗 |
[13:52] | No, man. You’ll meet her soon enough. | 不用 你很快就会见到她的 |
[13:55] | And trust me, there’s nobody | 相信我 她来照顾你 |
[13:57] | I’d trust more to watch your back than this woman. | 是最能让我放心的 |
[13:59] | She is really good. | 她真的很厉害 |
[14:00] | Well, other than me, obviously. | 当然 除了我以外 |
[14:03] | All right, but what about… | 好吧 但是 |
[14:04] | Do me a favor? Will you take this tray of little– | 帮我个忙 把这盘 |
[14:07] | I don’t know– weenie thingies to, uh, Riley? | 像小香肠的东西送给莱丽 |
[14:09] | She’s really been wanting to try one. | 她真的很想尝一个试试 |
[14:12] | And word to the wise, the grapes got seeds in ’em. | 给你个忠告 葡萄里面有籽 |
[14:15] | Noted. | 知道了 |
[14:16] | Now, watch yourself. | 现在 照顾好自己 |
[14:21] | Finally. | 终于来了 |
[14:23] | I thought Jack was gonna polish off the whole buffet. | 我还以为杰克会吃光餐桌上所有的东西 |
[14:27] | So what were you boys talking about? | 你们在聊什么呢 |
[14:30] | Uh… you know… guy stuff. | 你懂的 男人的事 |
[14:34] | Okay, so you were trying to explain something science-y | 好吧 那你就是在解释一些科学的东西 |
[14:38] | and Jack’s head was about to explode, as usual, right? | 然后杰克一如既往地头大 对吧 |
[14:40] | Yup. Something like that. | 是的 差不多 |
[14:44] | You know, you’re a terrible liar. | 你可真不会说谎 |
[14:47] | One of my best qualities. How we looking? | 我的最佳品质之一 情况如何 |
[14:50] | There’s no activity. | 没动静 |
[14:52] | Seems quiet. | 看上去风平浪静 |
[14:54] | You think he’s really here for her, | 你说他是真的为她而来的 |
[14:56] | or are we gonna have trouble? | 还是我们要有麻烦了 |
[14:59] | Honestly? I don’t know. | 说实话吗 我不知道 |
[15:05] | Something’s up. | 出事了 |
[15:06] | I just lost the hallway in the north exit. | 北边出口走廊那边的监控刚刚没了 |
[15:08] | – Can you get it back? – Yeah, I’m working on it. | -你能修复吗 -可以 我正在尝试 |
[15:12] | Someone’s locking me out of all the cameras. | 有人把我屏蔽在了所有监控之外 |
[15:19] | Matty, we got a situation. Who’s got eyes on Alonzo? | 马蒂 我们这出状况了 谁能看到阿朗佐 |
[15:30] | I got him. He’s headed toward the west exit. | 我看见了 他正朝着西边出口去 |
[15:32] | Alonzo’s on the move. | 阿朗佐正在移动中 |
[15:34] | Do not lose sight of him. | 千万别跟丢了 |
[15:43] | Yeah, we got him. | 好了 我们跟上他了 |
[15:44] | He just took a right halfway down the hallway. | 他刚刚在走廊中间右转了 |
[15:45] | Any idea where he’s going, Riley? | 你知道他要去哪吗 莱丽 |
[15:47] | Looks like that goes to the indoor pool. | 那条路看上去是通往室内游泳馆的 |
[15:49] | There’s windows in there, Mac. | 那里有窗户 小麦 |
[15:53] | – I need backup at the pool ASAP. – On the way. | -游泳馆这里需要后援 越快越好 -来了 |
[16:04] | You started the party without me? | 我还没到 你就开始动手了 |
[16:05] | I didn’t really have a choice. Let him go now. | 我别无选择 现在放了他 |
[16:26] | Jack, did you see my tackle? | 杰克 你看到我怎么撂倒他了吗 |
[16:28] | I put my shoulder into him just like you taught… | 我用肩膀压住了他 就跟你教的那样… |
[16:43] | Bad news, Matty. | 坏消息 马蒂 |
[16:45] | One of these guys phoned a friend | 在博兹让他小睡一下之前 |
[16:47] | before Bozer put him down for a nap. | 这帮家伙里的一个人打给了他的朋友 |
[16:51] | Okay, get this. No knives. No guns. | 听着 他身上没刀没枪 |
[16:53] | Just zip ties and this bottle of chloroform. | 只有扎线带和这瓶氯仿 |
[16:55] | We found the same thing on that guy. | 我们在那个人身上找到的也是这些 |
[16:57] | All right, These guys aren’t here to kill you. | 好了 这些人不是来杀你的 |
[16:59] | They’re here to kidnap you. | 他们是来绑架你的 |
[17:00] | All right, that’s it. I’m shutting this down. | 行了 就这样吧 行动结束 |
[17:02] | Time to get Alonzo out of here. | 是时候把阿朗佐带出这里了 |
[17:03] | All right, I’ll get transpo. Meet you guys outside. | 好的 我去开车 外面见 |
[17:12] | Secure the perimeter. | 确认周边 |
[17:14] | Watch your six. | 注意六点钟方向 |
[17:15] | – Lock it up. – North unit clear. | -锁上 -北区安全 |
[17:16] | South unit clear. | 南区安全 |
[17:19] | Move out. Go, go, go. | 行动 快快快 |
[17:22] | We’re clear. | 目前一切安全 |
[17:23] | Scratch that. I don’t think we’re going anywhere. | 刚刚的话当我没说 现在看来我们哪也去不了了 |
[17:39] | Listen up. Party’s over. Everyone along the wall! | 听着 派对结束 所有人都站到墙边 |
[17:43] | Hands where I can see them. You hard of hearing? | 双手放在我们可以看见的地方 你们都聋了吗 |
[17:46] | I see you. Get up. Move, move. Back. | 我看见你了 起来 快走快走 退回去 |
[17:49] | Back against the wall. | 退到墙边 |
[17:50] | Back! | 退回去 |
[18:00] | Nice tie. | 领带不错 |
[18:03] | Everyone, shut up. | 所有人都给我闭嘴 |
[18:09] | If your name isn’t Alonzo Olvera, | 如果你的名字不是阿朗佐·欧韦拉 |
[18:12] | you can relax, we’re not here for you. | 你可以松口气了 我们不是为你来的 |
[18:15] | Keep calm and you may keep your life. | 保持冷静 或许还能保住一条小命 |
[18:19] | Now, if your name is Alonzo Olvera, | 如果你的名字是阿朗佐·欧韦拉 |
[18:22] | I suggest you step forward, make this easy. | 我劝你还是自己走上前 大家都好办事 |
[18:26] | Party crashers just took the ballroom searching for Alonzo. | 这群人刚刚控制了舞厅来找阿朗佐 |
[18:29] | Tell me you have him. | 告诉我他在你们手里 |
[18:30] | Yep, he’s with us. | 没错 他跟我们在一起 |
[18:33] | Do you recognize these men? | 你认识这些人吗 |
[18:34] | No. | 不认识 |
[18:36] | This is no time to be withholding information there, Alonzo. | 现在不是你跟我们隐瞒信息的时候 阿朗佐 |
[18:38] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[18:39] | My only child and everyone I love is in that ballroom. | 我的独生女和我爱的人都在那个舞厅里 |
[18:42] | If I knew anything about these men, I would tell you. | 如果我知道这些人的任何信息 我会告诉你们的 |
[18:43] | Well, clearly they know you | 很明显他们认识你 |
[18:44] | and that you’d be here tonight. | 他们也知道你今晚会在这里 |
[18:47] | I got an ID on our pool posse. | 刚刚确认了一个人的身份 |
[18:49] | They come from a domestic terrorist group called Chronos. | 他们来自一个国内恐怖组织叫做克罗诺斯 |
[18:51] | That name ringing any bells there, Lonny? | 这名字耳熟吗 朗尼 |
[18:53] | Chronos? Small-time. | 克罗诺斯 不过是个小组织罢了 |
[18:56] | Well, they just upped their game, big-time. | 看来他们现在提高水平了 是大组织了 |
[18:58] | Any idea why they’d be after you? | 你知道他们为什么要抓你吗 |
[19:00] | We had a deal in the works a few months ago. | 我们几个月前做过交易 |
[19:02] | They purchased hardware, a lot. | 他们买了很多很多硬件 |
[19:04] | But the shipment was seized by customs. | 但运输的时候被海关拦下来了 |
[19:06] | They blamed me and they wanted their money back. | 他们把这件事归咎于我 并且想把钱要回去 |
[19:07] | And I take it you didn’t get around to giving them their refund. | 我猜你并没有把钱还给他们 |
[19:10] | Of course not. That’s not how I operate. | 当然没有 这不是我的办事风格 |
[19:12] | The buyer assumes all risk. | 买家承担一切风险 |
[19:13] | I’m always clear on that. | 我可不管这些 |
[19:14] | Well, obviously, they didn’t like the fine print. | 很明显 他们不喜欢这条细则 |
[19:18] | Matty, what’s going on? | 马蒂 发生了什么 |
[19:19] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[19:20] | These guys just realized Alonzo’s not in the ballroom. | 这些人刚刚意识到阿朗佐并不在舞厅里 |
[19:26] | Camila Olvera, congrats on your big day. | 卡米拉·欧韦拉 祝贺你的大喜日子 |
[19:30] | – You look lovely. Where’s Dad? – I don’t… | -你很美 你爸爸在哪里 -我不… |
[19:32] | – Look, this is her wedding day. – I don’t know! | -听着 今天是她的婚礼 -我不知道 |
[19:39] | You remember when I said I wouldn’t hurt anyone? | 你还记得我说过我不会伤害任何人吗 |
[19:42] | Well, I lied. | 我骗你的 |
[19:44] | So, tell me where your father is | 所以 告诉我你父亲在哪里 |
[19:45] | before I start really hurting people. | 否则我就要真的开始动手了 |
[19:48] | No. No, no, I-I told you, I don’t know! | 不不不 我告诉过你了 我不知道 |
[19:51] | I don’t know, please, I don’t know. | 我不知道 求求你了 我不知道 |
[19:53] | Then I’ll start with your family. | 那我只好先从你的家人开始下手了 |
[19:55] | Where’s Grandma? Let’s get her up here. | 奶奶呢 把她带过来 |
[19:56] | No. I told you. | 不 我说过了 |
[19:57] | – I don’t know. Please. – Abuelita? | -我不知道 拜托 -奶奶 |
[20:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:06] | Please. | 求求你 |
[20:11] | Two-man teams. Floor by floor. I want him found now! | 两人一组 逐层搜索 我现在就要找到他 |
[20:16] | Move! | 行动 |
[20:21] | Help him. Help him. | 帮帮他 帮帮他 |
[20:30] | Mac, ten hostiles just locked the guests | 小麦 敌方十人为了搜出阿朗佐 |
[20:33] | in the ballroom to search for Alonzo. | 把宾客都锁在舞厅 |
[20:34] | You got to get him and the evidence he’s turning over | 你必须现在带着他和他要交出的证据 |
[20:36] | out of this building right now. | 离开这里 |
[20:37] | All right, time to go. | 好了 该走了 |
[20:39] | Wait, wait, wait. M-My daughter, my family. | 等等 我的女儿 还有我家人 |
[20:40] | Will be much safer when we get you out of here. | 你离开后他们会更安全 |
[20:43] | Now, where was the evidence you were gonna turn over? | 你要交出的证据在哪里 |
[20:45] | On a tablet, locked in a safe. Suite 811. | 存在平板 锁在保险箱里 在811套间 |
[20:47] | Okay, Riley and I will go get the tablet. | 我和莱丽去拿平板 |
[20:49] | – You two, take him. – Wait, wait. | -你俩带他离开 -等等 |
[20:50] | You’ll need me to open the safe. | 只有我才能打开保险箱 |
[20:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:54] | The safe is biometric. You need a retinal scan to open it. | 保险箱有生物识别 通过视网膜扫描才能打开 |
[20:57] | What kind of hotel safe requires a retinal scan? | 为什么酒店保险箱会要视网膜扫描 |
[21:00] | The safe is mine. | 保险箱是我的 |
[21:01] | I brought it as an insurance policy. | 我带来以防万一 |
[21:03] | I had to make sure that you honor your end of the deal | 我必须保证在我交出平板前 |
[21:04] | before I turn the tablet over. | 你们兑现了承诺 |
[21:05] | Okay. There’s got to be another way into that safe. | 好吧 一定有别的办法打开保险箱 |
[21:08] | Here’s an idea. We take the safe, | 我有个主意 我们拿到保险箱 |
[21:10] | we throw it off the balcony, | 然后从阳台扔出去 |
[21:11] | and then we pick it up once Alonzo’s out of the building. | 阿朗佐一离开我们就捡起来 |
[21:13] | That will destroy the evidence. | 这样会摧毁证据 |
[21:15] | My safe is packed with thermite. | 我的保险箱装备有铝热剂 |
[21:17] | It’s rigged to shock and tilt sensors. | 连接了冲击和倾斜传感器 |
[21:19] | Anyone but me tries to open it or move it, | 除了我以外的人想要打开或移动它 |
[21:20] | that tablet will turn into a puddle of metal and plastic. | 平板就会变成一堆金属和塑料 |
[21:23] | Thermite. | 铝热剂 |
[21:25] | I’m out of ideas, Mac. | 我想不出什么办法了 小麦 |
[21:27] | Okay, Riley and I will go with Alonzo, | 好了 我和莱丽跟阿朗佐一起去 |
[21:29] | I’ll figure something out. | 我会想办法的 |
[21:30] | You two, we have ten hostiles in the area. | 外面还有十人 |
[21:32] | Think you can reduce that number? | 你们两个能解决掉一些人吗 |
[21:33] | – Yeah, we can handle that. Let’s go. – All right. | -我们没问题 走吧 -好的 |
[21:35] | 811, let’s go. | 811套间 我们走 |
[21:37] | Nothing here. | 这里没人 |
[21:43] | All right. | 好了 |
[21:44] | We got two bogeys in the hall. | 走廊里有两人[球杆] |
[21:45] | We got a couple of bogeys, let’s turn ’em into birdies. | 我们有几根球杆 我们把他们打飞吧 |
[21:47] | – Where’d you go? – Found the pro shop, got us a couple weapons. | -你去哪了 -找了个球具店 搞点武器 |
[21:50] | Figuring we need to keep this nice and quiet. | 我们得悄悄地 干净利落地解决他们 |
[21:52] | A putter, Jack, seriously? | 高尔夫球杆 杰克 认真的吗 |
[21:55] | It’s titanium and graphite– | 是钛和石墨做的 |
[21:56] | light in the hands, bad news for the face. | 拿在手里很轻 敲在脸上很重 |
[21:59] | Remember to keep your left arm straight. | 记得把左臂伸直 |
[22:12] | I can’t seem to… | 我好像 |
[22:13] | find my key. | 找不到钥匙了 |
[22:14] | Course not. | 你可真行 |
[22:15] | – Any chance we can break it down? – Well, no. | -有办法破门而入吗 -不行 |
[22:17] | ‘Cause we’ll make too much noise and then draw them to our… | 我们会弄出太大动静 把敌人引到我们 |
[22:21] | position. | 这里 |
[22:38] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[22:39] | It’s better not to ask. | 最好不要问 |
[22:57] | How is that gonna open the door? | 用这个怎么打开门 |
[22:58] | Well, how familiar are you with lever arm distance, | 你对杆臂距离 |
[23:01] | tangential force, and torque? | 切向力和转矩有了解吗 |
[23:04] | I’m not sure what any of that means. | 你说的我都不知道什么意思 |
[23:05] | it-it means… physics is awesome. | 意思是 物理无所不能 |
[23:12] | Well said. | 说得好 |
[23:16] | All right. Alonzo, go ahead and get the tablet. | 好了 阿朗佐 去拿平板 |
[23:17] | Riley, help me with the furniture. | 莱丽 帮我把家具移过去 |
[23:19] | We found Alonzo, suite 811. | 我们找到阿朗佐了 在811套间 |
[23:21] | 811. | 811套间 |
[23:22] | – We’re on our way. – Let’s go. | -我们来了 -走吧 |
[23:27] | – Hole in one. – Okay. | -一击搞定 -好了 |
[23:30] | Six down, four to go. | 解决六人 还剩四人 |
[23:32] | Pretty sure we’ll find the rest on the eighth floor… | 剩下的肯定是在八楼 |
[23:35] | What do you say we switch to guns? | 不如我们换用枪吧 |
[23:36] | I like that. | 我同意 |
[23:39] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[23:55] | All right, we need an exit. | 好了 我们需要找个出口 |
[23:56] | What about these windows? | 从窗户跳出去怎么样 |
[23:57] | We’re eight floors up. | 我们在八楼 |
[23:59] | So, if the windows and the doors are out, | 如果窗户和门都不行 |
[24:00] | how are we getting out? | 那我们要怎么出去 |
[24:22] | I got a crazy idea. | 我有个疯狂的想法 |
[24:23] | Riley, I need toothpaste. | 莱丽 我需要牙膏 |
[24:24] | Alonzo, grab me that remote over there. | 阿朗佐 把那边的遥控器给我 |
[24:26] | And, see if there’s any chewing gum in the minibar. | 还有看看小吧台里有没有口香糖 |
[24:40] | Whatever your plan is, | 无论你的计划是什么 |
[24:40] | I hope it’s worth seven years’ bad luck. | 我希望这值七年的厄运 |
[24:42] | I’m only worried about the next seven minutes. | 我只担心接下来的七分钟 |
[24:45] | My dad used to say, | 我爸过去常说 |
[24:46] | “If one door closes, make another door.” | “如果一扇门关了 那就另开一扇” |
[24:50] | When lit, thermite undergoes | 点燃时 铝热剂会发生 |
[24:51] | an exothermic reduction oxidation reaction. | 放热的氧化还原反应 |
[24:54] | Simply put | 简单地说 |
[24:55] | It gets really hot. | 会变得非常热 |
[24:57] | But you need a way to direct the heat. | 但你需要引导热量 |
[24:58] | Using this mirror, the toothpaste as an adhesive, | 用这个镜子 用牙膏当黏合剂 |
[25:01] | and the thermite powder from the safe, | 撒上保险箱里的铝热剂粉末 |
[25:03] | I can create a makeshift breaching frame. | 我可以做出一个临时的破门装置 |
[25:05] | Wrap some tinfoil around both ends of a battery, | 在电池两头包上一些锡纸 |
[25:07] | use it to light the thermite, | 用来点燃铝热剂 |
[25:09] | and… boom. | 然后反应 |
[25:11] | You’ve opened another door. | 你就可以另开一扇门 |
[25:13] | Come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 快点 快点 |
[25:24] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[25:53] | He’s in here somewhere. | 他就在里面某处 |
[26:08] | On my mark, throw that. | 听我指示就扔 |
[26:44] | Now. | 就现在 |
[26:46] | Dude! | 兄弟 |
[27:02] | You never cease to amaze me. | 你总是给我带来惊喜 |
[27:04] | Where’s Alonzo? | 阿朗佐在哪里 |
[27:06] | He bolted. | 他跑了 |
[27:07] | And he took the tablet with him. Come on, let’s go. | 还拿走了平板 快来 我们走 |
[27:14] | Hold on, you’re telling me that you neutralized the Chronos threat | 等等 你是说你解决了克罗诺斯的威胁 |
[27:17] | but then you lost Alonzo and the tablet? | 但却弄丢了阿朗佐和平板 |
[27:20] | “Lost” may be a little harsh, | “弄丢”有点过分了 |
[27:21] | more like temporarily misplaced. | 更应说是暂时放错地方了[呼应第九集丢失生物制剂] |
[27:23] | He couldn’t have gotten far. | 他不可能跑远 |
[27:24] | – You search this floor, I’m gonna head downstairs. – Okay. | -你搜这层楼 我去楼下 -好 |
[27:27] | You know, Chronos actually did us a favor by locking all the exits. | 克罗诺斯封锁了所有出口反倒帮了我们忙 |
[27:30] | If there’s a silver lining here, | 唯一一点好就是 |
[27:31] | it’s that we know Alonzo’s still in the building. | 阿朗佐还在这栋楼里 |
[27:33] | That doesn’t make me feel much better. | 就算这样我也不会好受 |
[27:35] | I went way out on a limb to make this deal with Alonzo. | 为了和阿朗佐做这笔交易 我冒了很大风险 |
[27:38] | – If he burns me… – He won’t, Matty. | -如果他 -他不会 马蒂 |
[27:40] | We’re gonna find him. Mac, we’re headed to you now. | 我们会找到他 小麦 我们来找你 |
[27:44] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[27:46] | Found Alonzo. | 找到阿朗佐了 |
[27:47] | Excellent. Keep him where he is. | 太好了 别让他跑了 |
[27:53] | Well, that shouldn’t be a problem; he’s dead. | 那倒不是问题 他死了 |
[27:55] | Dead? | 死了 |
[27:57] | What do you mean, dead? | 你什么意思 死了 |
[27:58] | I mean his heart’s not beating | 我说他的心跳停了 |
[27:59] | and his lungs aren’t drawing breath. | 肺也不呼吸了 |
[28:03] | It gets worse. | 更糟的是 |
[28:04] | Whoever killed him… also stole the tablet. | 杀他的人还偷走平板 |
[28:06] | Hang on, hang on a second now. | 等等 等一下 |
[28:09] | I know I’m no math genius, | 我知道我不是个数学天才 |
[28:10] | but last time I checked, six plus four is still ten. | 但我算过了 六加四等于十 |
[28:12] | Bozer and I took out six goons, | 博兹和我解决了六个人 |
[28:14] | Mac and Riley took out four. | 小麦和莱丽解决了四个 |
[28:15] | That’s ten scumbags on ice. | 那就是十个坏蛋了 |
[28:17] | So, if we took them all out, who got to Alonzo? | 我们摆平了全部人 谁摆平了阿朗佐 |
[28:21] | Well, he wasn’t stabbed or shot. | 他身上没有刀伤和枪伤 |
[28:23] | Looks like he just fell over dead. | 感觉就是倒地身亡了 |
[28:27] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:29] | What’s this right here on his neck? | 他脖子上的是什么 |
[28:32] | Guys, I don’t think this is Chronos. | 伙计们 我觉得不是克罗诺斯下的手 |
[28:34] | Not unless t suddenly changed their plan | 除非他们忽然改变计划 |
[28:36] | from kidnapping Alonzo to poisoning him. | 放弃绑架阿朗佐 改为毒杀他 |
[28:38] | Wait, what are you saying? Someone else killed him? | 等等 你什么意思 杀他的另有其人吗 |
[28:40] | Someone unaffiliated with the terrorists we took out? | 不是我们解决的恐怖分子吗 |
[28:43] | That’s what it looks like. | 看起来是这样 |
[28:44] | Okay, guys, listen up. | 好了 伙计们听着 |
[28:45] | Our witness is dead | 我们的证人死了 |
[28:45] | and his evidence is missing. | 他的证据也不见了 |
[28:46] | If we want any hope of salvaging this op, | 如果我们想挽救这次行动 |
[28:49] | we need to find Alonzo’s killer and get that tablet back. | 我们要找到杀害阿朗佐的凶手 拿回平板 |
[28:52] | How are we supposed to find this mystery murderer? | 我们要怎么找到这位神秘杀手 |
[28:54] | All right. First thing we need to do is identify the poison. | 首先我们要确定毒药类型 |
[28:56] | – Riley, can you get me some laundry detergent? – Yeah, yeah. | -莱丽 能给我找点洗衣粉吗 -好的 |
[29:25] | Does this work? | 这有用吗 |
[29:26] | Yeah. That is perfect. | 有 简直完美 |
[29:30] | It’s difficult to identify a poison without an actual lab, | 没在实验室里很难鉴别毒药 |
[29:33] | but I might be able to narrow down | 但我也许能用一些日常用品 |
[29:35] | our options with a few household ingredients. | 来缩小范围 |
[29:37] | I just need to mix a few drops of Alonzo’s blood with vinegar, | 我只需要把少量阿朗佐的血和醋 |
[29:40] | baking soda, and a fluorescent agent, | 小苏打 荧光剂相混合 |
[29:42] | shine a UV light on it, and hope for a little luck. | 用紫外线灯照射 然后希望有运气加成 |
[29:46] | Okay. That’s a little weird and unsanitary. | 好吧 既不卫生又有点奇怪 |
[29:49] | What does this mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[29:50] | Blue-green fluorescence under a UV light | 紫外线下显蓝绿色荧光 |
[29:53] | means he was killed with cyanide. | 意味着他死于氰化物中毒 |
[29:55] | And how does knowing this help us? | 知道这点对我们有什么帮助吗 |
[29:57] | Given his weight and how quickly his symptoms progressed, | 考虑到他的体重和症状显现过程 |
[29:59] | I’d say he was dosed 80 minutes ago, give or take. | 我估计他大概是在80分钟之前被下毒 |
[30:04] | Hold on. That would mean that Alonzo was injected | 等等 那意味着在我们的眼皮底下 |
[30:07] | at the reception while we still had eyes on him. | 阿朗佐在招待会上被人下了毒 |
[30:09] | Before Chronos arrived. | 在克罗诺斯到达之前 |
[30:11] | But the only people here during that time were guests and staff. | 但是那时在场的只有宾客和工作人员 |
[30:14] | Was Alonzo killed by someone at the wedding? | 阿朗佐是被婚礼上的人杀了吗 |
[30:16] | Well, whoever did it, they’re still in the building right now. | 不管是谁做的 他们还在这栋楼里 |
[30:18] | We just need to keep them here. | 我们只需要把他们留住 |
[30:19] | Well, that could be a problem. | 那可能是个问题 |
[30:21] | The guests have already started to notice that | 宾客们已经发现 |
[30:22] | our bad guys haven’t checked in for a while. | 我们的坏蛋们有好一阵没出现了 |
[30:24] | They’re getting restless. | 他们开始骚动了 |
[30:30] | There’s no one out there. | 外面没有人 |
[30:31] | They chained us in and left. | 他们把我们锁起来就走了 |
[30:33] | Clear this table off. We’re busting out of here. | 清理这张桌子 我们逃出去 |
[30:35] | The bride and groom are mobilizing an escape. | 新娘和新郎在动员大家逃跑 |
[30:37] | We don’t have a lot of time. | 我们没多少时间了 |
[30:42] | We need to keep the guests in the ballroom. | 我们必须把宾客留在舞厅 |
[30:43] | If they get out, it’s gonna make it a lot harder to catch our killer. | 如果他们出来 想抓到凶手就更难了 |
[30:45] | Might even provide a cover for them | 骚乱甚至能掩护他们 |
[30:47] | to leave the building unnoticed, take the tablet with them. | 带着平板无声无息地离开这栋楼 |
[30:50] | Yeah, we can’t let that happen. | 对 我们不能让这种事发生 |
[30:51] | I know how to make the party stay put. | 我知道如何让派对继续下去 |
[30:53] | Dare I even ask, Jack? | 我能问一下你的计划吗 杰克 |
[30:54] | Yeah, it’s better if you don’t. | 你不说话更好 |
[30:55] | Don’t worry. Bozer and I will handle the guests. | 别担心 博兹和我会控制好宾客们 |
[30:57] | Yeah. Fine. Go do it. | 好吧 快去 |
[30:58] | Mac, Riley, go get me back that damn tablet. | 小麦 莱丽 给我拿回平板 |
[31:01] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[31:04] | Go, go, go. Let’s go. | 走走走 我们走 |
[31:08] | Back! Back! | 回去 回去 |
[31:08] | Get back, get back, get back. | 回去 回去 快回去 |
[31:13] | Get inside right now! | 马上进去 |
[31:15] | Get back! You want to die today?! | 后退 你们想死吗 |
[31:16] | – Go, go, go! – Get back! | -快快快 -后退 |
[31:18] | I’m gonna go round up the rest of the stragglers. | 我去把乱跑的人抓回来 |
[31:20] | Keep your hands up! | 举起手别动 |
[31:22] | Keep ’em up! | 举起来 |
[31:26] | You, in the blue dress! | 你 穿蓝裙子的 |
[31:29] | You look good. | 你挺漂亮 |
[31:33] | I’m coming up empty in the lobby. Riley? | 大厅没有发现 莱丽你呢 |
[31:40] | Guys, I got it right here. | 各位 我找到了 |
[31:41] | Riley, say again. | 莱丽 再说一遍 |
[31:43] | – You found the tablet? – Yeah, I got it. | -你找到平板了 -对 找到了 |
[31:45] | The tablet was right here in the game room, on the table. | 平板就在娱乐室里 放在桌子上 |
[31:47] | Wait, it’s just sitting on the table? | 等等 就摆在桌子上吗 |
[31:49] | I guess the killer ditched it. | 我猜凶手把它丢下了 |
[31:50] | That doesn’t sound right. I’m coming to you. | 听起来不对劲 我过去找你 |
[31:54] | Riles? Riley? | 莱丽 莱丽 |
[31:57] | Matty, we’ve got a problem. | 马蒂 有麻烦了 |
[32:02] | Back to the ballroom, Grandma. | 回舞厅去 奶奶 |
[32:04] | All of you! Now, let’s go! | 你们几个 快去 |
[32:06] | Go, go, go. | 快快快 |
[32:07] | – Keep your hands up! – Go, go, go, go, go! | -举起手别动 -快快快 |
[32:09] | Get in there! | 过去 |
[32:10] | Let’s go! | 快点 |
[32:15] | Riley. | 莱丽 |
[32:16] | What’s going on, Mac? I need an update. | 怎么回事 小麦 告诉我情况 |
[32:18] | Yeah, I found her, she’s unconscious. | 我找到她了 她失去意识了 |
[32:21] | And her pulse is racing. | 而且她的脉搏很快 |
[32:25] | She’s got a fresh puncture mark on her arm. | 她的手臂上有刚被扎过的痕迹 |
[32:26] | What? | 什么 |
[32:29] | Mac, Mac, are you, | 小麦 小麦 你是说 |
[32:32] | are you saying Riley’s been poisoned? | 你是说莱丽被人下毒了吗 |
[32:33] | Yeah. Whoever attacked Alonzo also got to Riley. | 是的 袭击阿朗佐的人也袭击了莱丽 |
[32:35] | How long does she have? | 她能撑多久 |
[32:37] | Well, considering she’s half his size, not long. | 考虑到她体型比他小一半 没多久 |
[32:48] | What’s going on, Mac? How’s she doing? | 什么情况 小麦 她怎么样 |
[32:50] | She’s barely breathing. | 她几乎没有呼吸了 |
[32:52] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[32:53] | Mac, but you can help her, right? | 但是你能救她 对吗小麦 |
[32:55] | Yeah, I just need to gather a few things. | 对 我只需要搜集几样东西 |
[33:06] | Mac, please tell me | 小麦 拜托告诉我 |
[33:07] | all that banging means you found everything you need. | 这么大动静意味着你需要的东西找齐了 |
[33:09] | I have everything except one thing. | 都齐了 只差一样 |
[33:14] | Blood. | 血 |
[33:15] | Blood? Whose blood? | 血 谁的血 |
[33:18] | Mine. | 我的 |
[33:20] | – Do we even want to know what you’re doing? – Yeah. | -我们真的想知道你在做什么吗 -嗯 |
[33:21] | The key to making an antidote to a cyanide-based poison | 制作氰化物毒药的解毒剂的关键 |
[33:24] | lies in the 3-MP amino acid found in the human body, | 是人体内的3-巯基丙氨基酸 |
[33:27] | which helps us process natural levels of cyanide | 它帮助我们处理水果蔬菜中 |
[33:30] | found in fruits and vegetables. | 天然存在的氰化物 |
[33:41] | Muriatic acid from tile cleaner, | 瓷砖清洁剂中的盐酸 |
[33:43] | sulfur from match heads, hydrogen peroxide, | 火柴头中的硫 过氧化氢 |
[33:45] | and blood– in this case, mine. | 加上血 这次用了我的 |
[33:50] | Mix everything in a pot, heat it, | 全部放入锅中混合 加热 |
[33:52] | strain it, and though it seems gross, | 过滤 尽管看起来很恶心 |
[33:54] | you’ve actually made an antidote for cyanide poisoning. | 但你做出了氰化物中毒的解毒剂 |
[34:01] | Breathe it in like a nasal spray, | 像喷鼻剂一样吸进去 |
[34:02] | and hopefully Riley doesn’t die. | 希望莱丽不会死 |
[34:05] | Sorry, Riles. This is gonna suck. | 抱歉 莱丽 会很难受 |
[34:09] | What’s happening, Mac? | 怎么样了 小麦 |
[34:11] | Talk to us. | 告诉我们 |
[34:24] | She’s okay. She’s okay. | 她没事 她没事 |
[34:32] | I don’t feel so good. | 我感觉不太舒服 |
[34:33] | Yeah, it’s because you’ve been poisoned. | 嗯 因为你被下毒了 |
[34:35] | The killer used the tablet as a trap, and then they ambushed you. | 凶手用平板作为陷阱 然后偷袭了你 |
[34:38] | Did you happen to get a good look at ’em? | 你有没有看到凶手 |
[34:40] | No, they came up from behind. | 没有 凶手从背后来的 |
[34:43] | Well, whoever they are, they still have the tablet. | 不管是谁 平板仍在这个人手中 |
[34:45] | And they’re still in the building. | 而且这个人仍在楼里 |
[34:47] | Riley, is there anything you remember? | 莱丽 你能记起什么吗 |
[34:53] | I saw the tablet on the table, I went to get it. | 我看到平板在桌上就过去拿起来了 |
[34:57] | There was a flash of light. | 然后有光一闪 |
[34:59] | Pretty sure I was hit by a stun gun. | 我应该是被电击枪击中了 |
[35:01] | A stun gun? | 电击枪 |
[35:03] | Guys, I think I know how to unmask our killer. | 各位 我知道怎样揭穿凶手了 |
[35:05] | Jack, Bozer, go separate the wedding party from the rest of the guests. | 杰克 博兹 把婚礼主宾和其他人分开 |
[35:11] | Get over there! You! Over there! | 过去 你 过去 |
[35:21] | Why are we being kept here? | 为什么把我们关在这里 |
[35:25] | I don’t know how to tell you this, but… | 我不知道该如何告诉你 但是… |
[35:27] | your father has been murdered. | 你父亲被谋杀了 |
[35:36] | We still don’t know who it is. | 我们还不知道凶手是谁 |
[35:37] | That’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 我们正在努力调查 |
[35:38] | That’s why you’re all still in here. | 所以把你们留在这里 |
[35:42] | The building was full of armed men hunting for my son. | 楼里满是追杀我儿子的武装人员 |
[35:46] | You didn’t catch even one? | 你连一个都没抓住吗 |
[35:48] | Actually, we caught them all, | 实际上 我们把他们都抓住了 |
[35:49] | but none of them murdered your son. | 但你儿子不是他们杀的 |
[35:51] | – Alonzo was poisoned. – No. | -阿朗佐是被毒死的 -不 |
[35:52] | It was introduced by a puncture wound to his neck, | 毒药从他脖子上的刺伤注入 |
[35:55] | which means that whoever did this, | 也就是说不管是谁干的 |
[35:56] | they got close. It was someone that he trusted. | 凶手离得很近 是他信任的人 |
[35:58] | You think it was someone I invited to my wedding? | 你认为凶手是被我邀请来婚礼的人 |
[36:01] | The killer had to have known | 凶手肯定知道了 |
[36:02] | that Alonzo struck a deal with the U.S. Government. | 阿朗佐和美国政府达成了协议 |
[36:05] | Whoever it was had a lot to lose if Alonzo shut down his organization. | 阿朗佐的组织停摆 凶手会损失惨重 |
[36:09] | My dad made a deal? | 我爸爸达成了协议 |
[36:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:14] | We were gonna take him into custody after your wedding. | 我们本来要在婚礼结束后逮捕他 |
[36:18] | But why would he do that? | 可是他为什么要那么做 |
[36:20] | Because he was tired of running, | 因为他厌倦了逃亡 |
[36:22] | and because he wanted to be here for you, | 因为他想来参加你的婚礼 |
[36:24] | to walk you down the aisle. | 送你步入婚姻的殿堂 |
[36:27] | S-So someone killed him for wanting to do what’s right? | 有人因为他想做正确的事而杀了他 |
[36:33] | Yes, but they didn’t just poison Alonzo. | 是的 但凶手不只对阿朗佐下毒 |
[36:35] | They also poisoned my friend, | 还对我的朋友下毒 |
[36:37] | and that second attack is how we’re gonna ID them. | 而我们要通过第二次袭击找出这个人 |
[36:39] | – How? – Well, when Riley was attacked, | -怎么找 -莱丽被袭击时 |
[36:41] | there was a strange interference on our comm channels… | 我们的通讯频道收到了奇怪的干扰 |
[36:46] | which means the killer… | 这意味着凶手 |
[36:50] | is using a stun gun. | 用了电击枪 |
[36:52] | But they were also carrying a device that | 但这个人还携带了 |
[36:54] | reacted to the electrical charge in the stun gun | 会对电击枪的电荷发出 |
[36:57] | by broadcasting feedback. | 广播反馈的设备 |
[36:59] | Don’t have a stun gun on me, | 我身边没带电击枪 |
[37:00] | but microphones pretty much use the same frequency, so… | 但麦克风使用的频率基本一样 所以 |
[37:33] | My grandmother? Is this a joke? | 我奶奶 你在开玩笑吗 |
[37:35] | It’s not. | 不是玩笑 |
[37:36] | This medical alert bracelet was what caused the feedback that we heard. | 我们听到的反馈就是这个医疗警示手环发出的 |
[37:41] | That’s a lovely ring. | 这枚戒指真漂亮 |
[37:47] | A poison ring tipped with cyanide. | 沾了氰化物的毒戒指 |
[37:48] | This is the murder weapon, and this is the murderer. | 这就是凶器 她就是凶手 |
[38:02] | Abuela? Please tell me that this isn’t true. | 奶奶 请告诉我这不是真的 |
[38:10] | Your abuelo and I started this business from nothing. | 你爷爷和我白手起家把生意做起来 |
[38:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:15] | And I promised him years ago I’d never let anything destroy it. | 多年前我向他保证绝不会让任何人威胁到我们的生意 |
[38:20] | Even your own son? | 即使是你的儿子吗 |
[38:22] | Especially my own son. | 特别是我的儿子 |
[38:25] | He, of all people, should have known. | 他应该比任何人都清楚 |
[38:28] | Don’t you see, mi nieta? | 你不明白吗 我的孙女 |
[38:31] | This is your abuelo’s legacy, | 这是你爷爷的遗产 |
[38:34] | and your father was gonna burn it all down. | 而你爸爸要把它全部毁掉 |
[38:37] | I think you mean did burn it all down. | 你说的应该是已经全部毁掉了 |
[38:43] | Your organization is going to be completely wiped out. | 你的组织会被彻底清除 |
[38:46] | You and everyone in it | 你和组织中所有人 |
[38:48] | are going to jail for a very, very long time. | 都要把牢给坐穿了 |
[38:54] | What do you mean, he’s recalled? | 你说他被召回了是什么意思 |
[38:56] | But not for, like, ever, right? | 但不是彻底召回 对吗 |
[38:59] | Just a few days, maybe a week? | 只是几天 或者一周 |
[39:01] | His assignment is open-ended. | 他的任务是无限期的 |
[39:03] | He’ll be gone as long as it takes to catch Tiberius Kovac. | 直到抓住泰比留·科瓦奇他才会回来 |
[39:07] | Kovac is one of the most dangerous terrorists in the world. | 科瓦奇是世上最危险的恐怖分子之一 |
[39:10] | Last time it took years to put him away. | 上一次花了好多年才把他抓起来 |
[39:15] | You knew. | 你早就知道 |
[39:17] | He told me a couple days ago. | 几天前他告诉我了 |
[39:21] | You weren’t gonna say anything? | 你不打算告诉我们吗 |
[39:23] | He told me not to. | 他不让我说 |
[39:25] | He didn’t want, | 他不想 |
[39:27] | everyone to be distracted when we were on the mission. | 大家在执行任务的时候分心 |
[39:31] | Okay, so when does he leave? | 好吧 那他什么时候走 |
[39:33] | Right now. | 现在 |
[39:36] | Plane’s, wheels up in-in 20. | 飞机 20分钟后起飞 |
[39:40] | I just wanted to come by and say goodbye to everybody. | 我只是想过来跟大家告别 |
[39:43] | Give me some, Boze. | 抱一个 博兹 |
[39:45] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:49] | – You be careful out there, Jack. – I will. | -你要小心 杰克 -我会的 |
[39:51] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[39:54] | And, do me a favor and, you know, | 帮我个忙 |
[39:56] | keep track of my Bruce Willis collection for me, will you? | 看好我的布鲁斯·威利斯收藏 好吗 |
[39:59] | I mean, of course, | 没问题 |
[40:00] | but you know those old VHS tapes aren’t worth anything. | 不过你知道那些老录像带根本不值钱吧 |
[40:03] | They mean a lot to me. | 对我来说它们很重要 |
[40:06] | Now that I think on it, | 转念一想 |
[40:07] | they’re probably collector’s items. Okay? | 也可能是收藏珍品 对吗 |
[40:10] | I’ll be sure to keep an eye on them. | 我会好好保管的 |
[40:12] | – Thanks, man. – Yeah. | -谢了 兄弟 -嗯 |
[40:15] | You come back to us, Jack. | 你要回来 杰克 |
[40:17] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[40:19] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[40:25] | Ri… | 小莱 |
[40:29] | – Why didn’t you tell me? – I’m sorry. | -你为什么不告诉我 -对不起 |
[40:30] | I didn’t want you to worry. | 我不想让你担心 |
[40:34] | But if something should happen to me, | 但如果我发生什么意外 |
[40:36] | I want you to know that I love you, honey. | 我希望你知道我爱你 宝贝 |
[40:39] | Honey, I lo– I love you so much | 宝贝 我非常爱你 |
[40:42] | and I’m so proud of the woman you’ve become. | 你如今的成长让我非常骄傲 |
[40:47] | I mean, pretty impressive, yeah? | 很出色 对吗 |
[40:58] | You and me, pizza and Skee-Ball when you get back, okay? | 等你回来我们吃披萨玩《滑雪球》 好吗 |
[41:03] | Yeah, I promise. | 好 我保证 |
[41:06] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[41:18] | Look, I know, | 我知道 |
[41:20] | it’s my turn, | 轮到我了 |
[41:21] | but I don’t really have a speech prepared. | 但我没准备告别的话 |
[41:23] | Why don’t you just promise me | 不如向我保证 |
[41:24] | that you’ll stay here at the Phoenix, | 你会留在凤凰基金会 |
[41:25] | saving the world one mission at a time, how about that? | 一次一个任务地拯救世界 怎么样 |
[41:29] | That I can do. Promise. | 这我能做到 我保证 |
[41:33] | – I’ll see you on the other side, I guess. – Yeah. | -事成后再见 -好 |
[41:37] | I’m… I’m sorry I got to leave like this. | 抱歉我要这样离开 |
[41:40] | Okay, look, you’re hunting down a man | 你要追捕的人 |
[41:42] | who’s hurt thousands of innocent people | 伤害了数千名无辜的人 |
[41:43] | and plans on doing it to more, | 并且打算伤害更多的人 |
[41:44] | so you wouldn’t really be yourself if you didn’t. | 你不去的话就不是你了 |
[41:51] | You just keep thinking, Butch. | 你就接着动脑子吧 布奇 |
[41:53] | That’s what you’re good at. | 你擅长这个 |