时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Ethan Reigns is my husband. | 伊森·雷恩斯是我丈夫 |
[00:07] | My name is Ethan Reigns. | 我叫伊森·雷恩斯 |
[00:09] | I’m making this video because | 这次的录像是因为 |
[00:10] | tomorrow I start deep cover. | 明天开始我要执行卧底任务 |
[00:11] | Matty, I’m so sorry. | 马蒂 我很抱歉 |
[00:14] | S-Company knows there’s an undercover CIA agent in the ranks. | S公司已经知道内部混进了中情局的卧底特工 |
[00:16] | They will kill you when they find out it’s you, | 他们一旦发现卧底是你 死路一条 |
[00:18] | nod if you understand. | 如果你明白了 点个头 |
[00:19] | Ethan, what happened? | 伊森 发生了什么 |
[00:21] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[00:22] | I met Deena while I was undercover | 卧底时我遇到狄娜 |
[00:23] | and then our daughter was born. | 之后我们的女儿出生了 |
[00:25] | It just became my life. | 卧底角色成为了我的真实人生 |
[00:27] | S-Company learned your location, it’s no longer safe here. | S公司知道你的位置了 这里不再安全 |
[00:30] | This part of Nebraska we’re going to | 我们要去的地方位于内布拉斯加州 |
[00:31] | is really beautiful. | 很美的 |
[00:32] | You’ll never see me again. | 你永远都不会再见到我 |
[00:34] | Bye, Matty. | 别了 马蒂 |
[01:08] | A slice of your best pie, please. | 来一份你们味道最好的派 |
[01:10] | – Got to check out the competition. – I’ve had it, | -要了解自己的竞争对手 -我吃过了 |
[01:13] | I would not call it competition. | 这家可算不上你的竞争对手 |
[01:16] | Thanks so much for meeting with me. | 非常感谢你来见我 |
[01:17] | Yeah, sure. You said on the phone | 没事 你电话里说 |
[01:20] | that you had something of interest for the Phoenix. | 有件凤凰基金会会感兴趣的事 |
[01:22] | I’m here. I’m listening. | 我来了 你说吧 |
[01:23] | My boy Billy and I have been tracking a skip that jumped bail | 比利和我在追踪一个在保释期间 |
[01:26] | all the way across the Atlantic. Name’s Ryan Hayes. | 跨越大西洋逃跑的犯人 他叫莱恩·海斯 |
[01:31] | The billionaire’s son suspected | 亿万富翁的儿子 |
[01:32] | of funneling money to terrorists? | 他被怀疑向恐怖分子提供资金 |
[01:34] | The DOJ has been trying to make a case against him for years. | 司法部想定他的罪很多年了 |
[01:37] | Then you know that he got busted on drug charges. | 那你就知道他因毒品被捕了 |
[01:41] | Posted bail, | 保释以后 |
[01:42] | promptly hopped on a private plane to Paris | 在他的被捕记录到达联邦调查局之前 |
[01:44] | before his arrest could hit the Fed’s radar. | 他立刻搭私人飞机去了巴黎 |
[01:48] | I’m aware. | 我知道此事 |
[01:49] | It’s my understanding that you don’t work internationally. | 但据我所知 你的行动范围仅限国内 |
[01:51] | We don’t, | 是的 |
[01:53] | which is why I was thinking to myself, | 所以我在想 |
[01:54] | “Self,” I said, | “亲自” 我说 |
[01:56] | “Taking a terrorist financier off of the streets | “抓到这个资助恐怖分子的人 |
[02:00] | might be of interest to my favorite director | 可能是我最爱的秘密组织领导 |
[02:03] | of a secret spy organization.” | 会感兴趣的事情” |
[02:07] | Am I right? | 我说得对不 |
[02:08] | Bagging Hayes would definitely be a coup, | 若真能抓住海斯会很好 |
[02:11] | and I suspect a high-profile bust like this | 而且如此高调的抓捕 |
[02:15] | wouldn’t hurt the Coltons, either. | 对科尔顿家族的影响也不大 |
[02:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:19] | What do you need from me? | 你需要我做什么 |
[02:21] | Well, I was hoping that you might loan me | 我希望你能把组里 |
[02:22] | the talents of a certain young woman | 那位电脑特别厉害的女士 |
[02:24] | with a formidable set of computer skills. | 借给我用用 |
[02:29] | Billy and Riley are dating each other. | 比利和莱丽在一起了 |
[02:32] | Sending them on a mission to Paris, | 一起被派去巴黎执行任务 |
[02:34] | they could get distracted. | 他们可能会分心 |
[02:35] | Distracted or not, | 分不分心先不说 |
[02:37] | the Coltons always get their mark. | 科尔顿家族总能完成任务 |
[02:40] | Besides, | 而且 |
[02:41] | Mama will be there to make sure | 老妈会确保 |
[02:43] | that the Phoenix gets their share. | 凤凰基金会得到应得的好处 |
[02:48] | Mama… | 老妈 |
[02:50] | you got yourself a deal. | 那就这么说定了 |
[02:51] | Yes! That’s what I’m talking about. | 对 就是这样 |
[02:56] | Okay. | 尝一口 |
[03:04] | I did try to warn you. | 我提醒过你的 |
[03:05] | This is a tragedy. | 这派简直就是悲剧 |
[03:07] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[03:10] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[03:16] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[03:20] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[03:30] | – Sorry. I didn’t know who else to call. – What’s happening? | -抱歉 我走投无路了 -出什么事了 |
[03:32] | You’re in WITSEC. | 你在联邦证人保护计划里 |
[03:35] | You’re not supposed to contact me. | 不该联系我的 |
[03:36] | S-Company found me. | S公司找到我了 |
[03:38] | They nabbed Mara and Deena. | 他们抓走了玛拉和狄娜 |
[03:40] | – I’ll have every resource on this within an hour. – No, you can’t. | -我马上动用所有资源找他们 -不行 |
[03:43] | They called with a ransom demand. | 他们打来电话 提了赎金要求 |
[03:44] | They said if I involved any agencies, | 说如果我告诉任何情报机构 |
[03:46] | they’d kill them both. | 他们就杀死我妻女 |
[03:47] | Who called? | 谁打的电话 |
[03:49] | August Roth. | 奥古斯特·罗斯 |
[03:54] | What does he want? | 他想要什么 |
[03:55] | Since I left, he’s been on a mission | 我离开以后 |
[03:56] | to eradicate every mole in the organization. | 他一直致力于清除组织里的卧底 |
[03:59] | He’s giving me 48 hours to get him a list | 他让我48小时内交出 |
[04:01] | of every undercover CIA agent currently with S-Company. | S公司内部所有中情局卧底特工的名单 |
[04:05] | But you don’t have that list. | 但你没有这份名单 |
[04:07] | Agents are sent in without knowledge of each other | 为了避免这种情况发生 |
[04:09] | for this very reason. | 被派去的特工互不认识 |
[04:10] | I know. That’s why I contacted you. | 我知道 所以我联系了你 |
[04:15] | Tell me you’re not about | 别和我说你想提出 |
[04:16] | to ask me what I think you’re about to ask me. | 我以为的那个要求吧 |
[04:18] | The lives of my wife and child are at stake. | 我妻女的性命危在旦夕 |
[04:21] | You want to give Roth the list of every undercover agent | 你要把S公司内部所有卧底的名单交给罗斯 |
[04:25] | in his organization and you want my help to do it. | 而且想让我帮你 |
[04:27] | It has to be the real list. He’ll know if it’s fake. | 必须是真实名单 假的他看得出来 |
[04:29] | Ethan, you give Roth that list, | 伊森 你把名单给了罗斯 |
[04:31] | he’ll kill every undercover agent in his organization. | 他会杀掉组织里的所有卧底 |
[04:34] | Their blood will be on your hands. | 他们全都会被你害死 |
[04:36] | I can’t meet with Roth without the list. | 没有名单 我不能去见罗斯 |
[04:38] | And if I don’t meet with him, | 如果我不见他 |
[04:40] | there is no way to get Deena and Mara back. | 就没办法救狄娜和玛拉 |
[04:44] | I know what the stakes are. | 我知道风险有多大 |
[04:47] | If I have to turn over the list, | 如果真的要给他名单 |
[04:49] | I will do everything I can | 我会竭尽全力 |
[04:51] | to warn all the men and women who are on it. | 去提醒名单上的每一个人 |
[04:52] | There’s only person with that list, the Director of the CIA. | 只有一个人有这份名单 中情局局长 |
[04:57] | He carries it on his cell phone | 他把名单存在手机里 |
[04:59] | in an encrypted file so it’s never out of his sight. | 置于加密文件夹 从不离身 |
[05:02] | I know, that’s why I’m gonna steal it from him. | 我知道 所以我会偷走名单 |
[05:03] | – What? – But I can’t do it alone. | -什么 -但我需要帮忙 |
[05:05] | Ethan, what you’re planning, | 伊森 你正在计划的事 |
[05:09] | what we’re talking about is treason. | 我们正在说的这件事等同叛国 |
[05:11] | I know. But there is no other way to save my family. | 我知道 但没有其他办法能救我家人了 |
[05:16] | Will you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[05:49] | We had a meeting. Where are you? | 该开会了 你在哪里 |
[05:50] | Sorry, Jim. Something came up. | 抱歉 吉姆 我有点事 |
[05:52] | As in you’re running late? | 意思你会迟到 |
[05:54] | As in I’m not coming in. | 意思我不来了 |
[05:56] | I’m going off the grid for a couple of days. | 我会消失一段时间 |
[06:02] | What’s in Virginia? | 弗吉尼亚州出什么事了 |
[06:03] | – Jim, don’t track me. – Well, don’t keep secrets from me. | -吉姆 别追踪我 -别有事瞒我 |
[06:05] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[06:07] | I’m gonna need you to trust me on this one. | 这次 我需要你相信我 |
[06:09] | It’s better that you don’t know. | 你不知道会更好 |
[06:10] | That’s not good enough. | 这样不行 |
[06:10] | It’s gonna have to be. | 没办法了 |
[06:12] | What about the team? | 团队怎么办 |
[06:13] | Jim, we can’t have this conversation. | 吉姆 我不能和你说这事 |
[06:16] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 我就当你答应了 |
[06:17] | If you don’t want to be associated with an act of treason, | 如果你不想跟叛国沾上边 |
[06:20] | then I suggest you hang up this phone right now. | 我建议你立刻挂断电话 |
[06:22] | Matty… | 马蒂 |
[06:23] | That’s all I’m gonna say. | 我只说这么多 |
[06:28] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[06:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:35] | Don’t thank me until your wife and daughter are safe. | 在你老婆孩子安全之前 不要感谢我 |
[06:47] | Did Matty say where we were going? | 马蒂说过我们要去哪儿了吗 |
[06:48] | No. Not yet. | 没有 还没说 |
[06:57] | Okay, I need to ask. | 好吧 我要确认一下 |
[06:58] | Are we really sure we want to be involved in this? | 我们真的要参与吗 |
[07:00] | Because if we’re caught, | 因为如果被抓了 |
[07:01] | we’re gonna be tried as accomplices to treason. | 我们会因参与叛国被捕 |
[07:03] | We’d spend the rest of our lives in prison. | 余生就要在监狱里度过了 |
[07:04] | And not one of the nice prisons. | 而且不是那些条件好的监狱 |
[07:06] | – It’d be a bad one. – I hear what you’re saying. | -是重型监狱 -我明白你说的了 |
[07:08] | Okay? But Matty knows exactly what she’s doing. | 但是马蒂知道她在干什么 |
[07:10] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[07:11] | If Matty needs my help, | 如果马蒂需要我的帮助 |
[07:13] | then I’m gonna go help her. | 那我就要帮她 |
[07:13] | So if Matty goes to jail, | 所以如果马蒂进了监狱 |
[07:15] | you’re willing to go with her? | 你打算和她一起去吗 |
[07:16] | Only if we fail. | 除非我们失败了 |
[07:18] | Look, if we can find Mara and Deena before the 48 hours are up, | 如果我们在48小时之内能找到玛拉和狄娜 |
[07:21] | we avoid the whole treason thing altogether. | 我们就能一起避免”叛国”了 |
[07:24] | And if not? | 如果找不到呢 |
[07:26] | I call top bunk. | 那我睡上铺 |
[07:28] | Relax. Nobody’s going to jail. | 淡定 没人会去监狱 |
[07:32] | Oh. There she is. | 她打电话来了 |
[07:36] | Look, this mission is volunteer-only. | 听着 这个任务是自愿的 |
[07:39] | Disavow protocol is in effect, so… | 拒绝协议是有效的 |
[07:41] | it’s up to you if you want to go. | 你想去就去 |
[07:42] | But if you’re not in… | 如果你不想去 |
[07:44] | You should leave. | 你应该离开 |
[07:47] | Now. | 现在就离开 |
[07:51] | My job is to protect you all. | 我的工作是保护你们 |
[07:53] | So if you’re going on this insane mission, | 所以如果你们要执行这场疯狂的任务 |
[07:56] | count me in. | 算我一个 |
[08:00] | Hey, Matty. | 马蒂 |
[08:01] | Mac, are you sure you want to do this? | 小麦 你确定要加入吗 |
[08:04] | If you’re asking me to confirm what I already told you, | 如果你要我重复一遍已经说过的话 |
[08:06] | then, yes, I’m in. | 那么是的 我加入 |
[08:07] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[08:08] | Make that court-martial for three. | 给军事法庭留三个位置 |
[08:12] | Putting you on speaker. | 我开免提了 |
[08:15] | What’s the news? | 有什么消息 |
[08:16] | I managed to trace the phone where the ransom call came from. | 我设法追踪到了勒索电话的来源 |
[08:19] | So we know where August is? | 所以我们知道奥古斯特在哪儿了吗 |
[08:20] | No, it’s not gonna be that easy, I’m afraid. | 恐怕没有这么简单 |
[08:22] | August has become really careful | 奥古斯特自从接手S公司后 |
[08:24] | since he took over S-Company. | 就变得非常谨慎 |
[08:25] | He doesn’t even touch his own phone. | 他根本不碰自己的手机 |
[08:27] | It’s probably one of his guys’ phones. | 这可能只是他手下的手机 |
[08:29] | But this guy could know where Deena and Mara are being held. | 但这个人可能会知道狄娜和玛拉被关在哪里 |
[08:31] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[08:32] | I uploaded the phone’s location to your tracking software. | 我把这台手机的定位上传到了你们的追踪系统上 |
[08:36] | Okay, so it looks like our only lead on Deena and Mara is | 好的 所以我们关于狄娜和玛拉的唯一线索 |
[08:39] | taking us to Belarus. | 把我们带到了白俄罗斯 |
[08:41] | Look, I-I have to thank all of you | 我必须要感谢你们大家 |
[08:43] | for risking your lives to help find my family. | 冒着生命危险帮助我和我的家人 |
[08:45] | Ethan and I are going to get the list, | 伊森和我去拿名单 |
[08:47] | but handing it over to S-Company is a last resort. | 但把名单交给S公司是万不得已的选择 |
[08:49] | Only if you guys fail. | 前提是你们失败了 |
[08:51] | So, Mac… | 所以 小麦 |
[08:52] | Don’t fail. Got it. | 不容失败 我们知道了 |
[09:08] | Okay, I’m in their feed. | 我接入了他们的监控系统 |
[09:09] | We’ll be able to see Hayes coming from any entrance. | 海斯从任意一个入口进来我们都能看到 |
[09:12] | We now have eyes on every wineglass, cheese plate, | 我们现在盯着每一个酒杯 奶酪盘 |
[09:16] | steak au poivre. | 还有牛排盘 |
[09:19] | I might be getting hungry. | 我可能饿了 |
[09:21] | Which tie? | 哪条领带 |
[09:24] | Um, does it matter? | 无所谓吧 |
[09:27] | I mean, aren’t we just waiting for Hayes to show up and… | 我们难道不是等着海斯出现 |
[09:29] | grab him? | 然后抓住他吗 |
[09:31] | Maybe. But there’s a dress code, | 可能吧 但有着装要求 |
[09:33] | and they won’t let me in without a tie. | 不系领带的话 他们不让我进去 |
[09:34] | Oh. Well, in that case, definitely the gray. | 要是这样的话 肯定选灰色的 |
[09:44] | Oh, cut it out, you two. | 别秀了 你们两个 |
[09:46] | We’re working here. | 我们在工作 |
[09:48] | Y’all got the surveillance set up and ready to go? | 你们把监控设置好了吗 |
[09:51] | We’re all set. | 都准备好了 |
[09:52] | Yeah, well, hurry up and finish getting dressed then. | 那就快点穿好衣服 |
[09:54] | We don’t have time for your… | 我们已经没时间让你们… |
[09:56] | canoodling. | 爱抚了 |
[09:57] | – Yes, Mama. – Yes, Mama. | -好的 老妈 -好的 老妈 |
[10:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:11] | This place is… very swanky. | 这个地方非常时髦啊 |
[10:14] | Well, bounty hunting isn’t all dark alleys and unwashed miscreants. | 赏金猎人可不只去黑暗小巷和肮脏恶棍打交道 |
[10:18] | I guess there’s a few perks. | 我猜有一些额外的好处 |
[10:23] | Ooh, looks like Ryan Hayes scored the best seat in the restaurant. | 看上去莱恩·海斯选了餐厅中最好的座位 |
[10:26] | Three o’clock. | 三点钟方向 |
[10:30] | There’s our guy. | 那就是我们要找的人 |
[10:30] | Guess Daddy’s money couldn’t buy him a better haircut. | 我猜老爸的钱不够给他做发型 |
[10:33] | So what’s the play? | 所以计划是什么 |
[10:35] | Wait till he goes to the bathroom, | 等他上厕所的时候 |
[10:36] | drag him out the back door? | 把他从后门拖出去吗 |
[10:38] | His security would be on us in a flash. | 那他的保镖就会在一瞬间制服我们 |
[10:40] | For now, you’re just gonna watch | 从现在起 你们只能看着 |
[10:43] | and you’re gonna wait until he’s away from his detail. | 等到他和保镖们分开 |
[10:46] | Well, I guess you’re just | 我猜你现在在 |
[10:48] | forcing me to enjoy a delicious meal | 强迫我享受这桌大餐 |
[10:50] | and maybe some expensive wine. | 或许还有一瓶昂贵的红酒 |
[10:51] | Well, ain’t that just our luck? | 我们真是走运 |
[10:55] | Oh, hold on, hold on. | 等下 等下 |
[10:57] | Somebody’s joining him. | 有人来见他了 |
[11:03] | Is this a date? | 这是在约会吗 |
[11:12] | Ava Malone. | 艾娃·马龙 |
[11:15] | If this is a date, his taste in women runs toward | 如果这是约会的话 他对女性的品位比 |
[11:17] | “On the watch list for working with terrorist groups.” | “与恐怖组织合作的观察名单”上的人要好多了 |
[11:21] | Surely this couldn’t end badly. | 这肯定不会有个糟糕的结局 |
[11:23] | My guess is Matty would love to sweep both those people up. | 我猜马蒂肯定想把两个人都一起搞定 |
[11:25] | And you’ll never hear mama complain about two bounties. | 老妈决不会抱怨两份赏金 |
[11:30] | We need ears on that conversation. | 我们需要窃听他们的对话 |
[11:34] | Latest tech. | 最新科技 |
[11:35] | Top of the line. | 走在时代的前沿 |
[11:37] | Sticks to any surface | 粘到任何一个表面 |
[11:38] | and connects to an app on my phone. | 然后连接到我手机上的一个软件 |
[11:40] | How are we gonna get this near them? | 我们如何把这个粘过去 |
[11:42] | Sommelier. | 酒侍 |
[11:43] | He’s breaking up the good stuff tonight. | 他今晚可要搞事情了 |
[11:47] | Do you think you can get this device on their wine bottle? | 你觉得你能把这个粘到他们的红酒瓶上吗 |
[11:50] | You just watch how smooth I can be. | 你看看我有多熟练吧 |
[11:52] | Yeah, well, whatever you’re gonna do, | 不管你要做什么 |
[11:53] | you better do it fast, | 你最好快点 |
[11:54] | ’cause sommelier is on the move. | 因为酒侍要走了 |
[12:02] | Hey, sorry to bother you, I’m on an extremely important date | 抱歉打扰你 我现在有场很重要的约会 |
[12:06] | and I’m looking to impress the woman I’m with | 我想给和我一起的那位女士一个惊喜 |
[12:08] | and I need some serious help selecting the bottle of wine. | 我想让你帮我选一瓶红酒 |
[12:11] | Now, would… | 是不是… |
[12:13] | would this be the one you’d recommend? | 这瓶红酒是不是就是你所推荐的 |
[12:14] | This bottle is already spoken for, | 这瓶已经被别人定了 |
[12:15] | but I am happy to stop by your table in a moment. | 但我很乐意一会儿去你们那桌 |
[12:18] | You’re too kind. Thank you, sir. | 你人真好 谢谢你 先生 |
[12:26] | The house’s finest wine, sir. | 这里最好的酒 先生 |
[12:28] | Perfect, thank you. | 完美 谢谢你 |
[12:38] | 我要离开几天去做别的工作 我都习惯在你身旁醒来了 你要去几天 等我一有空就回来 应该不会太久 快点回到我身边吧 | |
[12:42] | 现在我脑子里只有你 今天不容易 晚上需要休息一下 听起来你需要按摩 当然了 你愿意给我按摩吗 你没听说过吗 我可是有一双天使般的治愈之手 你还真是全才 | |
[12:49] | You see? | 你看见没 |
[12:51] | Smooth. | 很顺利 |
[12:53] | You sure are. | 当然了 |
[12:54] | Real smooth. | 真的很顺利 |
[12:55] | Trust me, I have what you’re looking for. | 相信我 我有你要找的东西 |
[12:58] | I’ll need to see it. Tonight. | 我今晚就要看到 |
[13:00] | Fine. We can meet with my associate after dinner. | 好 我们可以在晚餐后和我的助手碰面 |
[13:03] | He’s ready and waiting. | 他准备好了 正在等 |
[13:04] | They’re doing a deal. Tonight. | 他们要交易 就在今晚 |
[13:05] | Whatever it’s about, it could be any number of things. | 不管是什么 交易的东西有很多种可能 |
[13:08] | All bad, cascading to worse. | 绝不是好事 |
[13:09] | We should just grab them both right now. | 我们现在就应该把他们一网打尽 |
[13:11] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[13:12] | We’re gonna wait until after the purchase. | 在交易结束后我们再动手 |
[13:14] | That way we can get them and the package. | 这样的话我们可以人赃并获 |
[13:17] | For now, you just follow them discreetly, | 现在 你就小心地跟着他们就行 |
[13:20] | wait until they’re alone, | 等到他们身边没有保镖 |
[13:21] | then you get them. | 你们再下手 |
[13:23] | Practice your patience. | 锻炼你们的耐心 |
[13:43] | Looks like the place. | 看来这就是我们要找的地方 |
[13:44] | Whoever made the ransom call to Ethan | 不管是谁给伊森打的勒索电话 |
[13:46] | is definitely in this building. | 他一定在这栋楼里 |
[13:47] | Why do creepy bad guys always work out of warehouses? | 为什么这些变态总是要在仓库行动 |
[13:50] | I mean, is there a commercial realtor | 是不是有那种专门挂租秘密基地的 |
[13:51] | who specializes in secret lairs? | 房屋中介 |
[13:53] | Are you done? | 你说完了吗 |
[13:54] | Because it looks like S-Company’s having a party | 因为看起来S公司正在开派对 |
[13:56] | and we are definitely outnumbered. | 而且绝对是敌众我寡 |
[13:58] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[14:14] | Is that… cheering? | 那是 欢呼声吗 |
[14:23] | It stinks in here. | 这里臭死了 |
[14:24] | Smells like disappointment and failure. | 失望和失败混杂的气息 |
[14:31] | Well, the guy we’re looking for is definitely here somewhere. | 我们要找的那个人绝对在这里 |
[14:33] | All right, well, let’s split up, signal when you find him, | 好 我们分头行动 找到他就发信号 |
[14:36] | then we’ll evac and interrogate, okay? | 然后我们撤离再审讯 好吗 |
[14:55] | I think I got him, guys, | 我觉得我找到他了 各位 |
[14:56] | but I think he’s about to… run! | 但我觉得他要跑了 |
[14:58] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[15:16] | Get off. | 起来 |
[15:18] | Listen very carefully, ’cause I’m only gonna say this once. | 听好了 因为我只说一遍 |
[15:21] | Where is Roth holding Ethan Reigns’s family? | 罗斯把伊森·雷恩斯的家人藏在哪 |
[15:35] | That’s it. | 就这里 |
[15:36] | Okay, so the first step is getting you inside the building | 好 第一步是要让你进入大楼 |
[15:39] | but that requires an access badge to swipe in. | 但这需要门禁卡 |
[15:41] | Don’t worry, I got this. | 别担心 我能搞定 |
[15:45] | I do, I do have that form, yes. | 我有 我确实有那个表格 |
[15:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:52] | Okay, so that’s the form you need. Let me see– Oh. | 好 所以那就是你要的表格 让我想想 |
[15:55] | – Oh. I’m so sorry. I’m sorry. – I’ll give you a hand. | -抱歉 不好意思 -我来帮你捡 |
[15:58] | Don, I have to go. | 唐 我得挂了 |
[16:02] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不必如此的 |
[16:04] | Thank you so much. Okay. | 太谢谢了 好的 |
[16:05] | Appreciate your time. Yeah, have a good one. | 多谢帮忙 祝你今天愉快 |
[16:10] | Just like old times. | 宝刀未老啊 |
[16:12] | Hey, don’t get cocky. That was the easy part. | 别得意 这里还是简单的 |
[16:15] | What’s next? | 下一步要做什么 |
[16:16] | Director Huang is on the top floor of the building. | 黄局长在这栋楼的顶层 |
[16:19] | Access requires a six-digit security code | 需要六位数的密码才能通过 |
[16:21] | and that code changes every 60 seconds. | 密码每分钟都会变化 |
[16:24] | You’re gonna need to lay your hands on an OTP secure key fob. | 你需要弄一个一次性安全密钥表盘 |
[16:28] | Only a few select people in the building have access to it. | 楼里只有某些特定的人有 |
[16:30] | Okay, so who is the fancy-pants with my fob? | 所以谁是我的目标 |
[16:36] | Tenth floor, end of the hall. | 十楼 走廊尽头 |
[16:38] | The guy’s name is Brad Stewart. | 那家伙叫布拉德·斯图尔特 |
[16:43] | Okay, looks like the mark is in his office. | 好 看来这家伙正在他的办公室里 |
[16:45] | Any suggestions? | 有什么建议吗 |
[16:52] | Brad Stewart. | 布拉德·斯图尔特 |
[16:54] | What? | 什么 |
[16:56] | Be right down. | 马上下来 |
[17:03] | Well, he left in quite a hurry. What did you say to him? | 他急匆匆地走了 你跟他说什么了 |
[17:05] | That his mistress was downstairs threatening to call his wife. | 他的情人在楼下威胁说要打电话给他老婆 |
[17:08] | How did you know he had a mistress? | 你怎么知道他有情人 |
[17:10] | Lucky guess. | 侥幸猜中而已 |
[17:11] | Okay, now hurry up. | 好了 快点行动 |
[17:18] | You might want to have a talk with whoever runs security | 事成之后 你也许会想 |
[17:20] | for this place when we’re done. | 和负责这里安保的人谈谈 |
[17:22] | Cute, but this next step is the hardest one. | 好主意 但下一步是最难的 |
[17:25] | Director Huang always travels with two guards. | 黄局长总是带着两个保镖随行 |
[17:28] | I hope you’ve done your finger stretches | 我希望你已经热身完毕你的手指了 |
[17:30] | ’cause you’re gonna need to lift the phone off of him | 因为你要神不知鬼不觉地 |
[17:32] | without any of them noticing. | 把他的手机拿出来 |
[17:34] | Still got it. | 还是小菜一碟 |
[17:36] | You there! | 那边那个 |
[17:37] | Stop! | 站住 |
[17:38] | Ethan, what was that? | 伊森 什么声音 |
[17:42] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[17:45] | So who’s down for a beer? | 谁想下楼喝瓶啤酒 |
[17:48] | I’m buying. | 我买单 |
[17:57] | Why is Director Huang unconscious in my van? | 为什么黄局长会昏在我车里 |
[18:00] | Proximity sensor went off when I was five feet away, | 近距离传感器在我离他们1.5米的时候被触发了 |
[18:03] | and all I could think of was to take out his security detail. | 我没办法了 只能干掉他的保镖 |
[18:05] | And abduct the director of the CIA? | 然后绑架了中情局局长 |
[18:07] | Will you yell at me after we get away, please? | 先撤你再喊行吗 |
[18:23] | Okay, thanks, Mac. | 行了 多谢 小麦 |
[18:25] | Keep in touch. | 保持联络 |
[18:29] | Well, the good news is he has no idea you’re involved. | 好消息是他完全不知道你有参与此事 |
[18:32] | Only you can find the silver lining | 也只有你才能看到 |
[18:34] | in abducting the director of the CIA. | 绑架中情局局长这件事里好的一面 |
[18:36] | You’re positive that we’re safe here? | 你确定我们在这里安全吗 |
[18:37] | Phoenix hasn’t used this safe house in years. | 凤凰基金会很多年没用这处安全屋了 |
[18:39] | We can lay low while we figure out our next move. | 我们可以保持低调 直到想出下一步 |
[18:41] | You heard from the team? | 团队那边有消息吗 |
[18:42] | Well, Mac says they have a lead | 小麦说他们有关于 |
[18:44] | on where they’re holding Deena and Mara. | 狄娜和玛拉被关在哪里的线索了 |
[18:46] | A house in Minsk. They’re on their way there now. | 明斯克的某处 他们已经在赶过去了 |
[18:48] | Any luck cracking the passcode on the phone? | 破解手机密码有进展了吗 |
[18:50] | No. We’re locked out. | 没有 我们进不去 |
[18:52] | I think the proximity sensor probably set off | 我猜近距离传感器也许触发了 |
[18:55] | another layer of encryption. | 另一层加密 |
[18:56] | Chances are it’s a passcode only the director knows. | 有可能这层密码只有局长知道 |
[18:58] | Yeah. So I’m gonna have to figure out a way | 所以我要想出个办法 |
[19:01] | to get him to tell me what it is. | 来让他开口 |
[19:02] | We still have 24 hours. | 我们还有24小时 |
[19:04] | We could wait to hear from Mac, | 我们可以等小麦的消息 |
[19:05] | and with any luck, we may not need that list after all. | 走运的话 我们也许就不需要这份名单了 |
[19:07] | Until your team has my family in hand, | 除非你的队伍救出我的家人 |
[19:09] | I can’t take that chance. | 不然我不能冒这个险 |
[19:11] | You don’t know Roth like I do. | 你不像我那么了解罗斯 |
[19:12] | He’s vengeful, he’s ruthless. | 他报复心很重 也很无情 |
[19:14] | He thinks I betrayed him and now he has my family. | 他认为我背叛了他 现在我的家人在他手里 |
[19:17] | We’re gonna get them back. Ethan. | 我们会把他们救回来的 伊森 |
[19:19] | Ethan… | 伊森 |
[19:21] | You trust me, right? | 你相信我 对吗 |
[19:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:25] | Okay. Well, I trust Mac. | 好 我相信小麦 |
[19:27] | He’s gonna find Deena and Mara. | 他会找到狄娜和玛拉的 |
[19:32] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[19:35] | But I have to do everything I can in case he fails. | 但我得尽我所能 以防他失败 |
[19:40] | So now I’m gonna go interrogate the director of the CIA, | 现在我得去审问中情局局长 |
[19:43] | and hope like hell that your team can get my family back | 祈祷你的队伍能在我们不得不交出名单之前 |
[19:46] | before we have to turn over this list. | 救出我的家人 |
[19:54] | Deena and Mara got to be in there. | 狄娜和玛拉一定在里面 |
[19:56] | This place is like Fort Knox. | 这地方就像诺克斯堡一样 |
[19:57] | I know what you mean. I made two hostiles at the front entrance, | 我懂你意思 我看到前门有两个敌人 |
[20:00] | and there’s no back door. | 而且没有后门 |
[20:01] | Plus four supersized armed guys inside | 里面还有四个全副武装的人 |
[20:03] | guarding the bedroom toward the back. | 来来回回地巡视着卧室 |
[20:05] | All the windows are covered in bars except | 窗户都装上了栏杆 |
[20:09] | that one is the only one that’s blacked out. | 除了那一间没有亮灯的房间 |
[20:11] | And if you say there’s four | 如果你说 |
[20:12] | supersized armed guys stationed around that room, | 里面有四个全副武装的人守卫在房间周围 |
[20:15] | it’s got to be where they’re holding ethan’s wife and daughter. | 那里肯定是关押伊森妻女的地方 |
[20:17] | So how do we Batman ourselves in to save Ethan’s family? | 那我们怎么潜入进去营救她们 |
[20:19] | If we breach any entrance, | 如果强行闯进入口 |
[20:21] | we risk the guards inside killing Ethan’s family | 我们在接近她们之前 |
[20:23] | before getting even close. | 就得冒着她们被杀的风险 |
[20:24] | We can’t go through the window | 有栏杆隔着 |
[20:25] | because of the heavy bars. | 我们也不能从窗户进 |
[20:30] | So… | 所以 |
[20:31] | we, uh, get rid of the heavy bars. | 我们去把那些栏杆拆了 |
[20:39] | I’m gonna need that bike. | 我需要那辆自行车 |
[20:42] | Okay, I see what’s going on here. | 我明白怎么回事了 |
[20:44] | Like a E.T. thing. | 就像E.T.里的那样 |
[20:45] | Not even close. Grab that hose. | 差远了 拿上那根水管 |
[20:47] | Those metal bars would’ve been driven into the brick | 这些栏杆是用重型地锚 |
[20:49] | with heavy-duty masonry anchors. | 镶嵌进砖头里的 |
[20:51] | Which means it would take a lot of force to pull them out. | 把它们拔出来要花很大力气 |
[20:54] | That nylon garden hose, though it doesn’t look like much, | 那根尼龙水管 虽然看起来没什么 |
[20:57] | will work with the pulleys and the gears | 却能和滑轮与齿轮相结合 |
[20:59] | to give us a mechanical advantage, | 并带来机械增益 |
[21:01] | even against something as strong as those steel bars. | 就算是对抗和这些金属栏杆一样坚固的东西 |
[21:04] | Get ready to start cranking. | 准备转动曲柄 |
[21:05] | Once these bars come out, we’re gonna have to move fast. | 一旦栏杆脱落 我们就要立即行动 |
[21:39] | It’s okay, it’s okay. We’re here to get you out of here. | 没事了 我们是来救你们出去的 |
[21:40] | – Where’s Mara? – I don’t know. | -玛拉在哪 -我不知道 |
[21:42] | They took her somewhere else. | 他们把她带走了 |
[21:44] | Mac, I don’t know how much this door’s gonna hold. | 小麦 这门撑不了多久了 |
[21:47] | We need to leave. Now. | 我们得走了 快点 |
[22:05] | What’s going on? | 有情况吗 |
[22:08] | Well, nothing yet. | 暂时还没有 |
[22:09] | Doesn’t look like they’ve made the exchange. | 看上去他们还没有做完交易 |
[22:11] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[22:13] | You’re acting weird. | 你表现得很奇怪 |
[22:15] | Well, yeah. We’ve been waiting outside of this club | 是啊 我们待在俱乐部外面好几个小时了 |
[22:16] | for hours for Hayes and Malone to pick up the package. | 等着海斯和马龙来取包裹 |
[22:18] | You know what I’m talking about, Riley. | 你懂我什么意思 莱丽 |
[22:21] | You haven’t said two words to me since we left the restaurant. | 离开饭店后 你对我说过的话不超过两个字 |
[22:24] | What gives? | 怎么了 |
[22:30] | I’m just focused on the mission. | 我只是想专心完成任务 |
[22:41] | They just made the exchange. | 他们刚刚做完交易 |
[22:42] | They’re heading towards the exit now. | 正在前往出口 |
[22:45] | Mama, looks like Hayes and Malone got what they came for. | 老妈 看来海斯和马龙已经得手了 |
[22:48] | They’re on the move. | 他们要走了 |
[22:50] | You might want to wait a beat before following. | 等一会再去跟踪他们 |
[22:52] | We don’t have time. | 没时间了 |
[22:53] | They got what they came for. | 他们已经得手了 |
[22:53] | If we don’t move now, we’re gonna lose them. | 现在不走 我们就要跟丢了 |
[22:55] | Come on. | 快走吧 |
[22:59] | Get us out of here. Go! Go! Go! | 带我们走 快 快 |
[23:01] | – They made us. – They won’t get far. | -他们发现我们了 -他们跑不远的 |
[23:08] | Thanks, Mac. | 谢谢 小麦 |
[23:14] | What? What is it? What happened? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[23:16] | My team infiltrated the S-Company house. | 我的团队潜入了S公司的房子 |
[23:20] | Deena’s safe. | 狄娜已经安全了 |
[23:23] | What about Mara? | 玛拉呢 |
[23:25] | She’s being held at a second location, | 她被关在了别的地方 |
[23:27] | and we don’t know where that is. | 我们不知道具体位置 |
[23:31] | August knew. He knew that I would try to rescue them, | 奥古斯特早就知道 他知道我会去救她们 |
[23:33] | so he separated them as an insurance policy. | 为了保险 他把她们分开了 |
[23:35] | Now he knows that I brought people in, | 现在他知道我派人去救她们了 |
[23:37] | and he’s gonna kill her. | 他会杀了她的 |
[23:38] | No. He still wants the NOC list. | 不 他还是想要这份卧底名单 |
[23:39] | He’s not gonna kill her, not yet. | 他暂时还不会杀了她 |
[23:41] | – Have you been able to get the passcode from the director? – No. | -从局长那边得到密码了吗 -没有 |
[23:43] | You know, I would be impressed | 如果我的女儿现在没有生命危险 |
[23:45] | at his ability to withhold information | 我说不定还会很赏识 |
[23:47] | were it not endangering my daughter’s life. | 他保守信息的能力 |
[23:52] | I’ve tried everything short of getting aggressive. | 除了动粗 我什么方法都试过了 |
[23:56] | But that’s probably our only option now. | 也许这是唯一的办法了 |
[23:59] | Well, there’s still one thing we haven’t tried. | 还有个办法我们没试 |
[24:09] | Director Webber? | 韦伯主管 |
[24:10] | Director Huang, I kidnapped you, and I’m sorry about that. | 黄局长 是我绑了你 很抱歉 |
[24:12] | You kidnapped me? | 你绑架了我 |
[24:14] | I don’t understand. Why? | 我不明白 为什么 |
[24:16] | I have an opportunity to take out S-Company. | 我有一个机会能够铲除S公司 |
[24:18] | Everyone from August Roth on down. | 从奥古斯特·罗斯到底层的每一个人 |
[24:21] | We can eradicate an organization | 我们可以把一个危害世界安全多年的组织 |
[24:23] | that has terrorized this world for years, | 连根拔起 |
[24:25] | but in order to do that, I need your help. | 想要达到这个目标 我需要你的帮助 |
[24:28] | You know that I take carefully calculated risks, | 你知道我在每次冒险之前都会精心计算 |
[24:31] | and they’re always for a good cause. | 而且都是出于正当的理由 |
[24:34] | And so I’m asking you to trust me. | 我请求你信任我 |
[24:37] | If you give me access to the information on your phone, | 如果你允许我获取你手机里的信息 |
[24:40] | it’s possible that we could finally take down S-Company. | 我们就有可能扳倒S公司 |
[24:44] | All of S-Company. | 整个S公司 |
[24:47] | For good. | 永远 |
[25:20] | – Riley, you might want to slow… – Who’s driving, Billy? | -莱丽 你最好开慢点 -谁在开车 比利 |
[25:21] | You or me? | 是你还是我 |
[25:23] | All I’m saying is, | 我是说 |
[25:24] | it’s hard to collect a bounty from beyond the grave. | 保命比拿钱重要 |
[25:33] | We can’t keep this up forever. | 我们不能一直照这个速度开下去 |
[25:33] | At some point, | 某种程度上说 |
[25:34] | we’re gonna draw the attention of law enforcement. | 我们会引起执法部门的注意 |
[25:36] | No cops. They make a mess and | 别惹上警察 他们只会引起混乱 |
[25:38] | get between me and my money. | 妨碍我拿赏金 |
[25:40] | Don’t worry, Mama. I got an idea. | 别担心 老妈 我有办法了 |
[25:45] | Riley, you can’t crash into their SUV. | 莱丽 你不能撞上他们的车 |
[25:47] | Relax. I’m not hitting them. | 放松 我不会撞他们 |
[25:50] | – One down. – I thought you said you weren’t gonna hit ’em. | -搞定一个 -我以为你不会撞他们 |
[25:52] | I didn’t. That was a love tap. | 我没有撞 刚刚只是轻抚 |
[25:54] | – They’re getting away. – Like hell they are. | -他们要逃走了吗 -想得美 |
[25:59] | Mama, where are you? | 老妈 你在哪 |
[26:00] | Trying to catch up. | 正在追上他们 |
[26:03] | Take Rue de Gaulle. I’ll try to box them in. | 走戴高乐街 我试着把他们包围起来 |
[26:04] | Roger, darling. | 收到 亲爱的 |
[26:26] | Now this can go nice and easy, | 现在我们可以来软的 |
[26:29] | or it can go rough. | 或者来硬的 |
[26:32] | Your choice. | 你们自己选 |
[26:39] | Smart choice. | 明智的选择 |
[26:41] | Now get out of the car | 下车 |
[26:42] | and put your hands up where I can see ’em. | 把手放在我看得见的地方 |
[26:46] | Riley, cuff ’em. | 莱丽 铐上他们 |
[26:48] | Billy, they make one move, drill ’em. | 比利 他们敢乱动 就打爆他们脑袋 |
[26:52] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[26:59] | All’s quiet out back. How’s Deena? | 外面已经安静了 狄娜怎么样 |
[27:01] | Pretty good, all things considered. | 很好 所有的都考虑到了 |
[27:02] | When do Matty and Ethan land? | 马蒂和伊森什么时候着陆 |
[27:11] | Where is she? Deena? | 她在哪里 狄娜 |
[27:13] | Ethan. I’m here. | 伊森 我在这里 |
[27:19] | – Are you okay? – I am. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[27:20] | – Yeah? – They have Mara. | -是吗 -他们抓走了玛拉 |
[27:21] | They have Mara. | 他们抓走了玛拉 |
[27:24] | – Have you been able to locate Mara? – No. | -你能找到玛拉吗 -找不到 |
[27:26] | Deena said that shortly after August abducted them, | 狄娜说奥古斯特绑架了他们没多久后 |
[27:29] | they were separated, and she has no idea where he took her. | 他们就被分开了 她不知道被他带到了哪里 |
[27:39] | This is Ethan. | 我是伊森 |
[27:40] | Reigns. | 雷恩斯 |
[27:42] | August. | 奥古斯特 |
[27:43] | You betrayed me… again. | 你又一次背叛了我 |
[27:47] | Now, if I was you, | 如果我是你 |
[27:48] | I’d think of something real sweet to say to my daughter | 我会跟我女儿说点甜言蜜语 |
[27:51] | because these will be the last… | 因为这将是你的最后一句 |
[27:53] | No, no, no, wait, wait. Wait, wait. Wait. | 不 不 不 等等 等等 |
[27:54] | I have the list. | 名单在我手里 |
[27:55] | I have the CIA director’s phone right here. | 我这里有中情局局长的手机 |
[27:58] | I will hand it over. Please, just don’t hurt her. Don’t. | 我会交给你的 拜托 不要伤害她 不要 |
[28:02] | August? | 奥古斯特 |
[28:07] | Please just don’t hurt her. | 请不要伤害她 |
[28:15] | I’m sending coordinates. | 我正在发送坐标 |
[28:17] | You have one hour to get there with the phone. | 你有一个小时的时间带着手机过去 |
[28:20] | Don’t be late. | 不要迟到 |
[28:26] | How did you get the director of the CIA | 你怎么能让中情局局长 |
[28:28] | to hand over the passcode to his cell phone? | 交出手机的密码 |
[28:30] | I made him a deal. | 我和他达成了协议 |
[28:31] | In exchange for the list, | 作为交换名单的条件 |
[28:32] | I promised him that we would take down August | 我答应过他我们会解决奥古斯特 |
[28:35] | and every last member of S-Company. | 以及S公司的所有成员 |
[28:37] | Every last member? | 所有成员 |
[28:39] | From root to treetop. | 从头到脚 |
[28:40] | Okay, am I the only one that thinks that’s insane? | 我是唯一一个认为自己疯了的人吗 |
[28:42] | I mean, we’re supposed to do that on our own? | 我是说 这些要全靠我们自己吗 |
[28:45] | No. | 并不是 |
[28:46] | That’s why Director Huang called me. | 所以黄局长打电话给我了 |
[28:48] | Jim, what are you doing here? | 吉姆 你在这里干什么 |
[28:49] | You told me not to ask any questions, | 你不让我问任何问题 |
[28:51] | so I’m gonna ask you to do the same, Matty. | 所以你也别问我问题 马蒂 |
[28:53] | Just know you have the full resources | 你们只需要知道中情局和凤凰基金会 |
[28:55] | of the CIA and Phoenix at your disposal. | 有充足的资源供你们使用 |
[29:00] | August just sent the coordinates. | 奥古斯特刚刚发送了坐标 |
[29:02] | Here. | 拿来 |
[29:03] | All right… | 好的 |
[29:07] | Yeah. Look. | 看 |
[29:08] | It’s an amphitheater. Should be empty right now. | 这是一个圆形剧场 现在应该是空的 |
[29:10] | If we get there early, we can set up a perimeter, | 如果我们早点到 我们可以把它包围起来 |
[29:12] | be ready for when August arrives. | 准备好迎接奥古斯特的到来 |
[29:13] | – Yeah. – Sure, except, to get Mara back, | -好的 -当然可以 但为了让玛拉回来 |
[29:15] | we still have to physically hand over the phone | 我们还得亲自交出带有卧底名单的电话 |
[29:17] | with the list of agents so August can verify it. | 让奥古斯特验证 |
[29:19] | What happens if the op goes south | 如果行动失败 |
[29:21] | and August gets away with that entire list? | 奥古斯特把整份名单都拿走了怎么办 |
[29:22] | That’s why we need to be prepared | 所以我们需要对于任何一个 |
[29:24] | for every possible contingency, | 可能的意外做好准备 |
[29:25] | especially the worst ones. | 尤其是最差那个 |
[29:28] | Mac? | 小麦 |
[29:29] | I’ve got a plan, but, | 我有个计划 但是 |
[29:32] | I’m gonna need to make a stop. | 我需要去一个地方 |
[29:36] | Gum. Is that it for you? | 口香糖 就这些了吗 |
[29:39] | It’s usually all I need. | 我通常只需要口香糖 |
[29:45] | All right, everybody check in. | 所有人员报到 |
[29:51] | Yup, Ethan and I are in position. | 好的 伊桑和我已经就位了 |
[29:54] | Overwatch in position. | 狙击手就位 |
[29:58] | Look alive, people. | 注意 伙计们 |
[29:58] | We have a vehicle coming towards us. | 有辆车在朝我们开过来 |
[30:04] | I got one male, 40s. | 我看到一个男性 40岁左右 |
[30:07] | I can’t tell if he’s carrying, but it’s not August. | 我无法判断他是否有枪 但他不是奥古斯特 |
[30:09] | He appears to be alone. | 他似乎是一个人 |
[30:11] | No sign of Mara or August with him. | 没有看到玛拉或奥古斯特和他在一起 |
[30:16] | Where’s my daughter? | 我女儿在哪里 |
[30:17] | You’re not really in a position to ask questions, are you? | 你现在没有资格问问题 你觉得呢 |
[30:20] | Now get in the car. | 上车 |
[30:21] | I’m not going anywhere with you. Where is Mara? | 我不会跟你走的 玛拉在哪里 |
[30:22] | I’m just the driver. | 我只是个司机 |
[30:23] | August sent me to bring you to him. | 奥古斯特派我带你去见他 |
[30:25] | You didn’t actually think this was the meeting place, did you? | 你不会真的以为这里就是见面的地方吧 |
[30:30] | Come on, Ethan. You know better than that. | 得了吧 伊桑 你很清楚 |
[30:32] | You changed the deal. | 你们改变了交易 |
[30:33] | We need proof of life. | 我们需要玛拉还活着的证据 |
[30:34] | And who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[30:35] | I’m the guy in charge of the phone | 我是负责拿着电话的人 |
[30:36] | holding the list that your boss wants, | 里面有你老板想要的名单 |
[30:38] | so I’m along for the ride. | 所以我要跟你们一起走 |
[30:39] | Now, provide us with proof of life, or the deal is off. | 证明玛拉还活着 不然交易就取消了 |
[30:48] | What you got in your pocket, cowboy? | 你身上到底有什么 牛仔 |
[30:55] | Daddy! Please come and get me. | 爸爸 快过来接我 |
[30:57] | There. Proof of life. | 看到了吗 她还活着 |
[31:00] | Now tell whatever backup you brought to stand down | 现在让你所有手下都退下 |
[31:03] | and get in the car. | 然后上车 |
[31:08] | Stand down. | 退下吧 |
[31:10] | If I see a follow car or a chopper, | 只要我看到有一辆车或者直升机跟着 |
[31:13] | these two and the little girl | 这两个人和那个小女孩 |
[31:16] | will all be buried in the same hole together. | 都会被埋在一起 |
[31:20] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[31:28] | Get a satellite on them now. | 赶紧安排一个卫星过来 |
[31:30] | Wait. That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[31:31] | We’re just letting them drive away? | 我们就让他们这样开车走了 |
[31:32] | We have to trust that Mac and Ethan can take care of themselves, | 我们必须相信麦克和伊桑能照顾好自己 |
[31:35] | and hope that the satellite finds them in time. | 希望卫星能及时找到它们 |
[31:53] | The list. | 名单 |
[31:54] | Not until I see Mara. | 我见到玛拉再给你 |
[31:55] | You don’t call the shots here. | 你不能在这里发号施令 |
[31:57] | The list. | 名单 |
[32:20] | It’s here. | 都在这里 |
[32:22] | Looks like your daughter might live after all. | 看来你女儿保住了一条小命 |
[32:25] | The deal was Mara for the list. | 这笔交易是用玛拉来做交换的 |
[32:27] | Hand her over, and we can get out of here. | 把她交出来 我们就可以离开了 |
[32:28] | Not yet. | 还没有完 |
[32:29] | If I let you go before he uploads | 如果在他把名单上传给我的人之前 |
[32:31] | the list to my men, you’ll just warn your other operatives. | 就让你走的话 你就可以警告其他特工 |
[32:34] | I can’t let that happen. | 我不能让这种事发生 |
[32:38] | Not when I’m going to kill every last one of them. | 等我把他们全杀光 |
[32:45] | It’s just chewing gum. | 只是个口香糖 |
[32:47] | If you want a piece, just ask. | 如果你也想吃 就跟我说 |
[32:51] | Something’s wrong. | 出了点问题 |
[32:52] | Cell battery’s overheating, preventing upload. | 电池过热 无法上传 |
[32:55] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[32:58] | Yeah, that was me. | 没错 那就是我 |
[32:59] | When I pulled the gum out, | 当我拔出口香糖时 |
[33:00] | the gum foil acted as a conductor | 口香糖箔作为导体 |
[33:02] | and allowed a circuit to complete | 可以让电路闭合并打开 |
[33:04] | and turn on a DIY spark-gap generator | 一个自制火花隙发电机 |
[33:07] | that fried that cell phone’s battery | 这可以烧毁手机的电池 |
[33:08] | and prevented these guys from uploading the list. | 阻止他们上传名单 |
[33:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[33:13] | Hopefully, buying enough time. | 希望能争取到足够的时间 |
[33:20] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[33:21] | Hands where we can see them! | 把手放在我们能看见的地方 |
[33:22] | Kill the girl. | 杀了那个女孩 |
[33:22] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[34:59] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[35:12] | This is what happens to traitors. | 这就是叛徒的下场 |
[35:18] | Drop the knife, or I blow a hole through your skull. | 把刀放下 不然我就在你脑袋上开个洞 |
[35:22] | Now! | 快点 |
[35:34] | Took you long enough. | 你可真慢 |
[35:36] | Thought you said you had it. | 你不是说你能行吗 |
[35:41] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[35:43] | Are you okay? Are you okay? | 你没事吧 你没事吧 |
[35:46] | Yeah? You sure? | 真的吗 你确定 |
[35:49] | You want to see Mommy? | 想去见妈妈吗 |
[35:53] | August will be going away for roughly, oh… | 奥古斯特大概要去监狱里蹲上… |
[35:57] | forever. | 一辈子 |
[35:58] | And thanks to your gum trick, | 而且多亏了你的口香糖把戏 |
[35:59] | we stopped the NOC list from spreading wide. | 我们阻止了卧底名单被曝光 |
[36:02] | The undercover agents are safe and finally coming home. | 卧底们安全了 他们终于可以回家了 |
[36:04] | – Yeah. – And you get to keep your deal with Director Huang. | -是啊 -而且你履行了和黄局长的协议 |
[36:07] | Since August tried to upload the list to his network, | 既然奥古斯特试图将名单上传到他的网络 |
[36:11] | our techs were able to use that exact same network | 我们的技术人员就能用同样的网络 |
[36:13] | to track down every S-Company branch worldwide. | 追踪S公司在世界各地的分部 |
[36:16] | Sounds like S-Company’s out of business. | 看来S公司要倒闭了 |
[36:24] | We’ll give you a second. | 你们单独聊吧 |
[36:32] | Tonight is the first night in years | 今晚是多年来第一次 |
[36:34] | that I’m gonna be able to sleep knowing that my family is safe. | 我能在心知家人安然无恙的情况下入睡 |
[36:38] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[36:40] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[36:41] | But I hope you understand | 但我希望你明白 |
[36:42] | what I had to do in order to make this happen. | 为了实现这个我做出了什么 |
[36:46] | I kidnapped the director of the CIA in broad daylight. | 我在光天化日之下绑架了中情局局长 |
[36:48] | I committed treason against my country. | 我犯了叛国罪 |
[36:51] | Somebody’s got to go to jail for that. | 有人要为此坐牢 |
[36:54] | But… | 但是 |
[36:55] | as long as my family’s safe, | 只要我的家人安全 |
[36:56] | I’d do it all again in a heartbeat. | 让我再做一次我也不会犹豫 |
[37:06] | Ethan… | 伊森 |
[37:07] | – Can I say good-bye to my family? – Sure. | -我能和我的家人告别吗 -当然 |
[37:28] | So, I have to admit… | 我不得不承认 |
[37:31] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[37:33] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[37:34] | My hearing must be off, | 我一定是听错了 |
[37:36] | or maybe I’m in some sort of fugue state. | 要不然就是我在神游 |
[37:39] | I shouldn’t have questioned Matty’s judgment. | 我不应该质疑马蒂的判断 |
[37:42] | I mean, she did what she had to do. | 她做了她必须做的事 |
[37:44] | She got the job done. | 她完成了任务 |
[37:46] | Matty would never let her feelings get in the way of a job. | 马蒂绝不会让她的感情影响到任务 |
[37:49] | Her top priority is this country’s safety, | 她最优先考虑的是国家的安全 |
[37:51] | so she’ll do what’s right | 所以不管个人付出什么代价 |
[37:52] | no matter what the personal cost. | 她都会做正确的事 |
[37:54] | Sounds like someone else I know. | 听起来像我认识的另一个人 |
[37:57] | You mean someone who breaks cell phones | 你是说那个把我所有的手机和 |
[37:59] | and all of my blenders? | 搅拌机都弄坏的人吗 |
[38:01] | Exactly that someone. | 就是那个人 |
[38:03] | – That’s gonna leave a mark. – Yeah. | -那肯定会留下印子 -是啊 |
[38:04] | – Yeah.- Yeah. Yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[38:19] | Courtesy of Mama. | 老妈送的 |
[38:20] | Thanks for your help. | 感谢你的协助 |
[38:21] | I just delivered one to Matty as well. | 我刚刚给马蒂也送了一个 |
[38:24] | Tell Mama thank you for me. | 替我向老妈道谢 |
[38:28] | You know, something must be wrong with your phone. | 你的手机肯定出问题了 |
[38:30] | It keeps sending me to voice mail. | 总是把我的电话转到语音信箱 |
[38:33] | Luckily, Matty knew where you were, | 幸好 马蒂知道你在哪里 |
[38:34] | so I came by to deliver that pie in person. | 所以我亲自上门来送派 |
[38:37] | That… and to see your beautiful face. | 然后 顺便来看看你美丽的脸庞 |
[38:46] | So, when can I see you again? | 我什么时候能再见到你 |
[38:48] | You got to admit, it’s fun working together. | 你得承认 一起工作很有趣 |
[38:50] | I did have fun. | 确实很有趣 |
[38:53] | But I don’t think we should see each other anymore. | 但我认为我们不应该再见面了 |
[39:00] | Okay, that’s… | 好吧 这… |
[39:02] | out of left field. | 有点突然 |
[39:05] | Riley, can we talk about how this came about? | 莱丽 我们能谈谈这是怎么回事吗 |
[39:09] | I’d rather not. | 我不想谈 |
[39:11] | I don’t want to make this harder on either of us. | 我不想让咱们俩难做 |
[39:19] | If this is what you really want… | 如果你真的想要这样… |
[39:20] | It is. | 是的 |
[39:50] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:54] | How much did you hear? | 你听到了多少 |
[39:56] | Enough. Sorry, I was actually just coming in | 够多了 抱歉 我只是进来 |
[39:59] | to get another round, I didn’t mean to… | 再拿些酒 我没想到… |
[40:01] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[40:04] | Billy was seeing someone else. | 比利在和别人交往 |
[40:09] | Found out on the mission. | 任务中发现的 |
[40:11] | Riley, that’s awful. | 莱丽 这太糟糕了 |
[40:12] | Just give me a second before you tell Bozer. | 先别急着告诉博兹好吗 |
[40:14] | He’s gonna want to burn things or key his truck… | 他肯定会气得烧东西或者划他的车 |
[40:18] | I just need some time to deal with this on my own. | 我只是需要点时间自己处理这件事 |
[40:19] | You don’t have to tell anyone yet, okay? | 你不必告诉任何人 好吗 |
[40:21] | Just– Whatever you need. | 不管你需要什么 |
[40:23] | You need to cry, cry. | 需要哭的话 就哭 |
[40:25] | You need to… to burn stuff, | 需要烧东西的话 |
[40:27] | – I’ll make you some matches. – No. | -我可以给你做些火柴 -不用 |
[40:29] | No, he’s not worth my time or my energy. | 不用 他不值得我浪费时间和精力 |
[40:32] | I just want to focus on moving on. | 我只想专注于向前看 |
[40:34] | That’s all. Okay? | 仅此而已 好吗 |
[40:40] | It’s sad. | 真可悲 |
[40:42] | The one man who’s always been there for me is Jack… | 一直陪在我身边的那个人是杰克 |
[40:45] | and now he’s not here. | 然而现在他不在 |
[40:50] | – I feel lost. – Riley. | -我觉得很迷茫 -莱丽 |
[40:57] | You got me. | 你有我 |
[40:59] | You have Matty… | 你有马蒂 |
[41:02] | Bozer… | 博兹 |
[41:03] | and… | 还有 |
[41:05] | possibly Desi, I don’t know, | 也许还有戴西 我也说不好 |
[41:06] | she’s kind of hard to read. | 很难读懂她 |
[41:08] | But what I’m trying to say is that we are here. | 但我想说的是 我们都在 |
[41:13] | So if you are lost, | 如果你感到迷茫 |
[41:15] | we’ll help you find yourself. | 我们会帮你找到自己 |
[41:17] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[41:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:21] | Always. | 别客气 |
[41:25] | So… are we burning stuff? | 那么 我们要烧东西吗 |
[41:34] | 感谢协助 老妈 | |
[41:50] | You took a big risk. | 你冒了很大的风险 |
[41:53] | And it paid off. | 结果有了回报 |
[41:55] | We finally dismantled S-Company for good. | 我们终于彻底扳倒S公司了 |
[41:58] | They can never harm Ethan’s family or anyone else ever again. | 他们再也不能伤害伊森的家人或者任何人了 |
[42:01] | Sometimes our job requires sacrifice. | 有时候我们的工作需要牺牲 |
[42:04] | But the world is a safer place because of you. | 但因为你世界变得更安全了 |
[42:08] | And you should feel good about that. | 你应该对此感到高兴 |
[42:10] | I wish I did. | 我希望我能 |
[42:13] | Well, I know something that might make you feel better. | 我知道有个东西能让你感觉好些 |
[42:17] | – Slice? – Please. | -来一块 -谢谢 |
[42:21] | Apple. | 苹果派 |
[42:22] | My favorite. | 我的最爱 |
[42:30] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[42:31] | You call that a slice? | 你管这叫一块 |
[42:35] | – I can fix that. – Good. | -我可以弥补 -很好 |
[42:37] | ‘Cause I’m hungry. | 因为我饿了 |
[42:38] | – It’s all yours. – Bring it. | -都是你的 -来吧 |