时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Taylor, what’s going on? | 泰勒 发生什么了 |
[00:31] | Hurry, it’s starting. | 快点 要开始了 |
[00:44] | All right, that was a good jab I’ll give you that. | 好吧 刚刚那记冲拳确实不错 |
[00:46] | Mac, I’m trained in six different martial arts. | 小麦 我练过六种不同的武术 |
[00:48] | You sure you don’t want to quit? | 你确定你不想退赛吗 |
[00:49] | I’m pretty tough. I can take it. | 我可耐打了 我能扛住的 |
[00:50] | So, you’re saying you want to get hurt? | 所以你是想找打喽 |
[00:57] | See, fighting is basically physics and biology, Dez. | 其实格斗就是物理和生物的结合 戴兹 |
[01:01] | Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. | 每个作用力都有一个大小相等 方向相反的反作用力 |
[01:03] | It all comes down to snap judgments | 说到底就是得快速判断 |
[01:06] | based on strength… | 根据力量 |
[01:07] | velocity and… | 速度 以及… |
[01:10] | – balance. – Oh, no! | -平衡 -不好 |
[01:14] | Look at that, you finally swept me off my feet. | 瞧瞧 你终于令我神魂颠倒了 |
[01:16] | Yeah, well… | 这个嘛 |
[01:21] | Cheap shot, huh? | 出阴招啊 |
[01:22] | You swept the leg. | 你还截我腿呢 |
[01:23] | All’s fair in love and war, right? | 情场和战场可以不择手段 是吗 |
[01:27] | 300 on Desi. | 我押三百 戴西赢 |
[01:28] | Oh, that’s a no-brainer. | 都不用猜了吧 |
[01:30] | I’ll take those odds. | 我倒愿意赌赌看 |
[01:31] | Look, if I’ve learned one thing it’s never bet against– | 就我的经验看来 永远不要小看… |
[01:37] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[02:03] | An explosive device was detonated in a federal building | 今天上午在洛杉矶市中心一幢联邦大楼内 |
[02:05] | early this morning in downtown Los Angeles. | 有爆炸装置被引爆 |
[02:08] | What you’re seeing is cell phone footage captured at the scene. | 您现在看到的是现场群众用手机拍下的视频 |
[02:10] | No fatalities yet reported, | 目前无人员伤亡报告 |
[02:12] | and authorities have no further information… | 当局尚未掌握更多消息 |
[02:14] | I’m getting files routed from the FBI now. | 联调局正在把相关文件发过来 |
[02:16] | So it’s not a gas main, then? | 所以不是煤气主管道爆炸 对吗 |
[02:17] | No, the way the blasts detonated, | 不 从爆炸的方式看来 |
[02:19] | they were controlled. It was a series of devices. | 这是通过一系列装置人为控制的 |
[02:21] | That bomb was just a few blocks from here. | 炸弹离这里只隔几个街区 |
[02:24] | Someone… | 有人 |
[02:26] | is sending a message. | 想传达讯息 |
[02:28] | Dad. | 爸 |
[02:30] | Angus. | 安格斯 |
[02:32] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[02:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:35] | You, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[02:37] | Your father had some theories on the bomber, so I had him come in. | 你爸对那位炸弹客有自己的见解 所以我让他来了 |
[02:41] | – Russ Taylor. – Russ! | -拉斯·泰勒 -拉斯 |
[02:43] | Good to finally meet you face-to-face. | 能当面见到你真是太好了 |
[02:45] | Well, you left some rather big shoes to fill. | 你的工作太出色了 我压力很大啊 |
[02:47] | So you have an idea who this guy is? | 所以你知道这个人是谁吗 |
[02:51] | Mason. | 梅森 |
[02:52] | Mason? | 梅森 |
[02:53] | Mason, the former FBI psycho that infiltrated Phoenix? | 之前那个渗透凤凰基金会的前联调局疯子探员吗 |
[02:56] | That’s the one. | 就是他 |
[02:57] | Career FBI, | 联调局探员 |
[02:58] | before that, decorated soldier, | 在那之前 是授勋士兵 |
[02:59] | awarded a purple heart. | 他被授予过紫心勋章 |
[03:01] | All before branching out into the psychopathic revenge killings. | 然后他就变成了报复性杀人的疯子 |
[03:04] | I’ve been tracking him. | 我一直在追踪他 |
[03:06] | He’s somewhere near here, Los Angeles. | 他就在洛杉矶 离这里很近 |
[03:09] | It would’ve been his son’s 30th birthday. | 今天本来是他儿子的三十岁生日 |
[03:12] | Ballistics came back on the device used this morning. | 今天上午那个爆炸装置的分析报告出来了 |
[03:15] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[03:16] | This is asymmetrical timing, old-school blasting caps. | 这是不对称定时 用的是老式雷管 |
[03:19] | It definitely looks like his handiwork. | 绝对是他手工做出来的装置 |
[03:20] | Except for one thing. | 但有一点 |
[03:22] | The blast site is an empty building. | 爆炸地点是一幢空大楼 |
[03:23] | No casualties. | 无人员伤亡 |
[03:25] | Not exactly Mason’s style. | 不太像梅森的风格 |
[03:27] | I connected Mason to three aliases. | 我找到了梅森的三个化名 |
[03:30] | One of them, Theodore Ramse, | 其中一个叫西奥多·拉姆齐 |
[03:32] | is the name on this property outside of Needles, | 他是尼德尔斯城外这处房产的所有者 |
[03:35] | a couple hours from here. | 离这里几小时路程 |
[03:36] | And there’s this. | 还有这个 |
[03:38] | Taken yesterday inside of a bank, | 这是昨天一家银行里的监控录像 |
[03:40] | just one block from the blast sight. | 离爆炸地点只隔一个街区 |
[03:42] | All this to send us a message, huh? | 这些都是为了向我们传达一个信息 是吗 |
[03:44] | Hmm, not “us.” | 不是”我们” |
[03:46] | Just me and Dad, right? | 只是我和我爸 对吗 |
[03:48] | That’s why I want you to come with me to get him. | 所以我想让你和我一起去抓捕他 |
[03:50] | Why not just send the FBI to pick him up? | 为什么不直接让联调局去抓他 |
[03:52] | Because Mason has friends in the FBI– | 因为梅森在联调局内部有人 |
[03:53] | he catches wind of this, | 一旦他收到风声 |
[03:54] | we’ll lose him again. | 就会立刻逃跑 |
[03:56] | Not to mention, Mason’s our mess, | 更别提 梅森这事因我们而起 |
[03:58] | we should be the ones to clean it up. | 也该让我们来收拾这烂摊子 |
[04:01] | Listen, about that other thing, Matty, | 关于另一件事 马蒂 |
[04:03] | I want you to stay on it. | 我希望你继续调查 |
[04:05] | You’re onto something. | 你已经有所发现了 |
[04:08] | – Russ. – Nice to meet you. | -再会 拉斯 -很高兴见到你 |
[04:10] | Bozer, Desi, | 博兹 戴西 |
[04:11] | I want you to look into any of Mason’s known contacts in the area. | 你们查一下梅森在这一带的已知联络人 |
[04:15] | Riley? Go a layer deeper on those surveillance scans, okay? | 莱丽 把监控录像仔细过一遍 好吗 |
[04:19] | NSA systems, here I come. | 国安局系统 我来了 |
[04:23] | Okay, well, I will see you later, then? | 好吧 那我们待会儿见吧 |
[04:26] | Why, you have something more pressing? | 为什么 你有更紧急的事吗 |
[04:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:30] | Care to elaborate? | 愿意说说吗 |
[04:32] | No. | 不愿意 |
[04:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:37] | Would you please close the door on your way out? | 出去的时候能麻烦你把门带上吗 |
[04:40] | Pleasure. | 没问题 |
[05:02] | Happy belated birthday, by the way. I called. | 送上一句迟到的生日快乐 那天我给你打电话了 |
[05:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:06] | Well, you know, phones go both ways. | 你也知道 你是可以给我回电的 |
[05:12] | You made it clear you didn’t want to talk to me, | 你摆明了不想跟我说话 |
[05:14] | because… well… | 因为… |
[05:17] | Because you traded Mason’s son’s life for mine. | 因为你用梅森儿子的命换了我的命吗 |
[05:20] | Because you… put that on my head. | 因为你就 直接那么做了 |
[05:23] | You never gave me a choice in the matter. | 完全没有给我选择的余地 |
[05:25] | You played God. | 你扮演了上帝的角色 |
[05:27] | And now, here we are, after Mason again. | 如今看看我们 再次去抓捕梅森 |
[05:31] | Mason’s son was a good soldier, | 梅森的儿子是个很好的士兵 |
[05:33] | but he was expendable. | 但他是可牺牲的 |
[05:35] | I know that’s hard, but it’s true. | 我知道这不容易 但也是事实 |
[05:41] | You were the invaluable asset that day. | 在那天 你才是无价之宝 |
[05:45] | Mason’s son died so you could live | 我牺牲掉梅森的儿子 好让你活下去 |
[05:48] | and continue your work, | 继续你的事业 |
[05:49] | saving countless lives. | 拯救无数生命 |
[05:51] | Sometimes you got to do the wrong thing | 人有时候不得不出于正义之因 |
[05:53] | for the right reason, and you know what? | 去行不义之事 而且 |
[05:55] | I’d make the same damn choice all over again. | 要是再来一次 我还是会做同样的选择 |
[06:12] | Operator 187. | 187号接线员 |
[06:14] | Yes, it’s Matilda. | 是我 马蒂尔达 |
[06:15] | Clearance level Q17. | 许可级别Q17 |
[06:20] | Not available. | 他目前没空 |
[06:21] | Tell him I’ll wait. | 告诉他我会等 |
[06:24] | Message, please? | 请留言 |
[06:26] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[06:28] | The message is: “Call me. It’s about File 47.” | 留言内容是 “给我回电 事关47号文件” |
[06:40] | Okay, so this road should lead us to the | 好吧 所以这条路通往 |
[06:42] | property leased under Mason’s alias. | 梅森用化名租下的那处房产 |
[06:47] | You know, I was gonna retire in a place like this. | 我也打算退休后生活在这样的地方 |
[06:50] | A little farther east. | 再往东一点 |
[06:52] | Big lake. | 有个很大的湖 |
[06:54] | Fish. | 能钓鱼 |
[06:55] | Sounds nice. | 听着不错 |
[06:56] | Yeah, you and me. | 对 你和我一起 |
[06:58] | On a boat. | 在船上钓鱼 |
[07:01] | We went fishing exactly once. | 我们只一起钓过一次鱼 |
[07:03] | I wouldn’t say it was our thing. | 我可不觉得这是我俩常做的事 |
[07:07] | I should’ve been more– | 我本应… |
[07:08] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[07:10] | Stop, just, you keep acting like there’s something to fix. | 别说了 你总是在试图挽回什么 |
[07:13] | There’s nothing to fix between us. | 我俩之间没什么可挽回的 |
[07:15] | I grew up without a dad, that’s just how it was. | 我的成长中缺少了父亲 事实如此 |
[07:17] | No dad. | 没有父亲 |
[07:18] | No mom, either. | 也没有母亲 |
[07:23] | She would’ve been here if she could’ve. | 如果她能来 她会来的 |
[07:28] | We never talk about her. | 我们从没聊过她的事 |
[07:31] | That’s what families do, you know? | 家人不就该这样吗 |
[07:33] | Talk about things, even the hard stuff. | 一起聊天 哪怕话题很沉重 |
[07:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:41] | The hard stuff? | 要来点沉重的是吗 |
[07:44] | The cancer’s back. | 我的癌症复发了 |
[07:46] | Doctors say I have a couple months to live, at best. | 医生说 我最多只能活几个月 |
[07:55] | Mac! Look out! | 小麦 当心 |
[08:03] | Is that what I think it is? | 这是我想的那个东西吗 |
[08:06] | If you think it’s a remote control anti-personnel mine, | 如果你觉得这是个遥控杀伤性地雷 |
[08:10] | magnetically attached to the hood of my truck, | 吸附在我的引擎盖上 |
[08:12] | then, yes, it’s exactly what you think it is. | 那你就对了 |
[08:14] | Mason set up a trap for anyone coming his way. | 梅森给过来找他的人设了陷阱 |
[08:15] | At least we know he’s here. | 至少我们知道他在这里了 |
[08:17] | Phoenix, we have a problem. | 凤凰基金会 我们遇到问题了 |
[08:20] | Phoenix? | 凤凰基金会 |
[08:21] | Riley, are– are you there? Do you copy? | 莱丽 你在吗 收到了吗 |
[08:24] | Nothing. | 没声音 |
[08:26] | He’s jamming our signal. | 他干扰了我们的信号 |
[08:28] | Do you see that metal box on top? | 看到上面的金属盒了吗 |
[08:31] | Yeah, it’s a motion sensor– we get out… | 看到了 运动传感器 打开车门的话 |
[08:33] | it goes off. | 装置就会爆炸 |
[08:35] | So we’re trapped. | 所以我们被困住了 |
[08:42] | Mac? Mac, can you hear me? | 小麦 小麦 能听见吗 |
[08:45] | – Mac! – What’s wrong? | -小麦 -怎么回事 |
[08:47] | I don’t know– his comm went dead, | 不知道 他的通讯器没反应了 |
[08:48] | and now I have no signal. | 我没有信号了 |
[08:50] | There’s too much tree cover. | 那里的树木太茂盛了 |
[08:51] | Can’t make anything out. | 什么也看不清 |
[08:52] | I’m gonna enhance the receiver. | 我增强一下接收器的信号 |
[09:00] | Nothing. | 还是没反应 |
[09:03] | We lost them. | 我们失去联络了 |
[09:05] | All right, well, we can’t just sit here. | 我们也不能干坐着 |
[09:07] | – What, you’re not gonna… – Short it out? Yes. | -你打算 -使其短路 对 |
[09:09] | It’ll set off the charge. | 那样会引爆炸弹的 |
[09:10] | Maybe, but it’s better than waiting out the whims | 也许吧 那也比坐在这里 |
[09:12] | of a dangerous psychopath with a remote control, so… | 等着拿遥控器的丧命疯子找来更靠谱 |
[09:15] | So, let’s play the odds. | 那就碰碰运气吧 |
[09:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:18] | Speaker wire? | 喇叭线 |
[09:19] | That’s a little flimsy, don’t you think? | 有点脆弱吧 不是吗 |
[09:21] | As good a conductor as any. | 却是很好的导体 |
[09:23] | You’re gonna need a control rod. | 你需要一个操纵杆 |
[09:26] | How about this? Hockey? | 这个怎么样 冰球杆 |
[09:28] | Yeah. It’s Desi’s. | 可以 这个是戴西的 |
[09:34] | I can’t believe you didn’t tell me about the cancer. | 不敢相信你居然没跟我说癌症的事 |
[09:36] | I just did. | 我刚说了 |
[09:38] | That was… absolute worst timing. | 那简直是 最糟糕的时机 |
[09:41] | Is there a good time for cancer? | 还有适合提起癌症的好时机吗 |
[09:43] | Yes, there’s, there’s better times. | 对 有稍微好一点的时机 |
[09:46] | I’m-I’m not good at this stuff. | 我不擅长沟通 |
[09:49] | I’m sorry, but I-I-I just, I never know what to say. | 抱歉 我只是从来都不知道该说什么 |
[09:55] | Can we just start over? | 我们能重新来过吗 |
[09:57] | Right here, right now. | 就现在 重新来过 |
[10:00] | Day one. | 新的开始 |
[10:03] | We already did that. | 我们已经尝试过了 |
[10:04] | Well, I’m… I’m willing to try again. | 我想再试一次 |
[10:11] | Have you boosted their comms signal? | 你增强了他们通信器的信号了吗 |
[10:13] | Four times already, and they’re still down. | 增强四倍了 还是没有声音 |
[10:15] | Nothing’s working. | 全都不管用 |
[10:16] | – Anything yet? – Working on it. | -有进展吗 -还在想办法 |
[10:18] | Nothing on Mason from any known contacts. | 梅森的已知联络人里没有任何关于他的消息 |
[10:20] | If he’s in the city, he’s laying low. | 如果他在城里 那他非常低调 |
[10:22] | Hang on, there’s a clearing in the tree cover to the east. | 等等 东边的树林有一片空地 |
[10:24] | I’m gonna re-route another satellite. | 我来让另一台卫星改道 |
[10:26] | You’re not gonna be re-routing anything. | 你不能让任何东西改道 |
[10:28] | Riley, right? | 你是莱丽 对吧 |
[10:29] | Shut her down, all of it. | 让她停手 所有东西都停下 |
[10:30] | Hello. Russ Taylor, | 你好 我是拉斯·泰勒 |
[10:31] | owner of everything you’re trying to shut down. | 你想关闭的这家基金会的老板 |
[10:33] | Who the hell are you, and on whose authority? | 你到底是谁 谁授权你来的 |
[10:34] | CIA, by order of the executive branch. | 中情局 行政部门的命令 |
[10:39] | I said shut her down, and I won’t repeat myself. | 让她住手 我不会再说一次 |
[10:41] | I don’t work for you. | 你可管不了我 |
[10:46] | Stand down! | 原地待命 |
[10:48] | You’re gonna want to be cool. | 你要冷静一点 |
[10:50] | We’re in the middle of an operation here, Burke. | 我们正在执行一项任务 伯克 |
[10:52] | Not anymore you’re not, Webber. | 现在不行了 韦伯 |
[10:54] | Of course you two know each other. | 原来你们认识 |
[10:56] | Bring her to an interrogation room. | 带她去审讯室 |
[10:58] | I’ll show you the way. | 我来带路吧 |
[11:00] | Matty. | 马蒂 |
[11:01] | I got this. | 我有数 |
[11:10] | Russ, what the hell is going on? | 拉斯 到底怎么回事 |
[11:12] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:13] | So this means Mac and Oversight are just… | 这意味着小麦和”上级”… |
[11:15] | They’re on their own. | 他们只能靠自己了 |
[11:18] | Steady. Steady… | 稳住 稳住 |
[11:23] | Now! | 就现在 |
[11:27] | Nice. | 不错 |
[11:28] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[11:30] | Let’s just get out of here. | 我们离开这里吧 |
[11:33] | I shorted out the electrical system. | 电力系统被我弄短路了 |
[11:36] | So I guess we’re walking. | 那就走路吧 |
[11:43] | Love this truck. | 我喜欢这辆小卡车 |
[11:46] | So what are we doing now? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[11:48] | Oh, I’m not stopping ’till I find Mason. | 找不到梅森 我是不会罢休的 |
[11:55] | Hey, Dad, I… | 爸 我… |
[11:58] | Look, I’m-I’m… I’m sorry for not telling you about it. | 很抱歉没告诉你这件事 |
[12:01] | I was just gonna say, I should have been there. | 我只是想说 我应该去陪你的 |
[12:05] | And done what? | 陪我做什么 |
[12:06] | Sit by my bedside? | 陪床吗 |
[12:08] | Look, I’m-I’m… I’m doing pretty good right now. | 听着 我现在挺好的 |
[12:13] | Look, I know I wasn’t exactly… | 我知道 我不是 |
[12:16] | father of the year. | 一位好父亲 |
[12:19] | We can’t change the past. | 过去的已经不能改变了 |
[12:23] | I couldn’t have said it better myself. | 我自己也不见得能说得更好 |
[12:28] | And now that we’ve all gathered here today, | 不过既然大家今天都聚在一起了 |
[12:30] | why don’t we just take a little walk down memory lane? | 不如我们就来回忆往昔吧 |
[12:42] | I figured it might be you crawling out of your hole on this one. | 我猜到这件事可能会引你出洞来找我 |
[12:45] | But it’s a corner hole on the twenty-fourth floor | 但我待的那个洞在24楼 |
[12:47] | with my own bathroom and a view of downtown. | 有独立卫生间 城市风光尽收眼底 |
[12:50] | Well, I am sorry to hear about your success. | 你混得不错 我表示难过 |
[12:53] | What do you know about File 47? | 关于47号文件你知道多少 |
[12:55] | I thought we were still throwing warmup pitches. | 我以为我们还在寒暄呢 |
[12:58] | You’re gonna tell me what I want to know, and quickly, | 你最好立刻把你知道的如实交代 |
[13:00] | or this whole candy store operation is gonna be closed for good. | 不然你们这个破地方就得永远关门大吉 |
[13:04] | On what grounds? | 凭什么 |
[13:05] | Stealing a top secret project from DARPA. | 凭你们盗取国防高等研究计划署的机密项目 |
[13:07] | Well-documented set up. | 真是有理有据的诬陷 |
[13:09] | Operating in two foreign countries | 没有获得政府许可 |
[13:11] | without government permission: | 擅自到两个国家开展行动 |
[13:12] | Moldova and Italy. | 摩尔多瓦和意大利 |
[13:13] | Now there’s a career-ending stain on your résumé. | 你的履历上要添一笔足以结束职业生涯的污点了 |
[13:16] | I don’t know much about File 47. | 关于47号文件 我了解得不多 |
[13:18] | But you do know about it, | 但你确实知道 |
[13:19] | which is way more than anyone is supposed to. | 而一般人是不应该知道的 |
[13:21] | What I know is that it had something to do | 我只知道它事关 |
[13:24] | with a long-term plan to combat global threats, | 一个应对全球威胁的长期计划 |
[13:27] | from climate change to unstable governments and everything in between. | 从气候变化到政局动荡的种种问题 |
[13:30] | How did you find out about it? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[13:33] | You know, I figured this was coming, | 我就知道会是这样 |
[13:35] | which is why I checked into | 所以在来的路上 |
[13:37] | the occupancy of our California black sites on the way over. | 我看了下加利福尼亚所有的黑牢 |
[13:40] | And there’s plenty of vacancies. | 发现里面还有不少空位 |
[13:42] | So I wonder how long Matty the Hun | 很好奇我们的匈奴马蒂 |
[13:45] | can withstand a little… | 在严酷的审讯下 |
[13:47] | enhanced interrogation. | 能嘴硬到什么时候 |
[13:54] | Right. This is ridiculous. | 这太可笑了 |
[13:56] | I’m ordering all of you back to work. | 所有人继续手头的工作 |
[13:58] | Do not touch that laptop. | 不许碰那台电脑 |
[13:59] | Your operation’s on a government-ordered lockdown. | 你们的行动被政府勒令停止 |
[14:02] | Right. Enough of this humbug. | 好了 鬼扯到此为止 |
[14:04] | I can’t let you… | 你不能 |
[14:04] | Uh-uh! | 闭嘴 |
[14:06] | Mike? Russ. | 迈克吗 我是拉斯 |
[14:08] | I wonder if you can help me out with my current predicament. | 我们这边遇到个困难需要你帮忙 |
[14:11] | I’ve got a bit of a sitch with the CIA. | 跟中情局有点小摩擦 |
[14:20] | I like it. Rustic. | 乡村风 我喜欢 |
[14:23] | Very stark. | 很质朴 |
[14:26] | You know our team’s gonna come looking for us, right? | 你知道我们的人会来找我们吧 |
[14:29] | You know, I don’t really care. | 我才不在乎 |
[14:30] | Today’s my son’s 30th birthday. | 如果不是他害死了我儿子 |
[14:32] | At least it would have been if it wasn’t for him. | 今天本该是他的三十岁生日 |
[14:34] | Look, you want to settle this thing between us, let’s do it, | 你想和我做个了结 那就来吧 |
[14:36] | but leave Angus out of it. | 但别把安格斯扯进来 |
[14:38] | I knew you two would come looking for me. | 我知道你们俩会来找我 |
[14:41] | It’s hard to stay off the grid these days. | 这年头想要隐居可不容易 |
[14:45] | It’d be a lot easier if you didn’t blow up that building. | 如果你没把大楼炸掉 会容易很多 |
[14:49] | What building? | 什么大楼 |
[14:51] | Downtown. | 市中心大楼 |
[14:52] | You wanted our attention. You got it. | 你想引起我们的注意 你做到了 |
[14:54] | I haven’t been to the city in months. | 我已经几个月没进城了 |
[14:55] | We have you on security footage yesterday. | 我们在昨天的监控录像里见到你了 |
[14:58] | Your truck is dead, I have this gun. | 你们的车没了 手里拿枪的是我 |
[14:59] | Why would I be lying to you now? | 我何必说谎 |
[15:02] | The only reason I came out looking for you two | 我之所以出来抓你们 |
[15:04] | is because you knocked out my receiver. | 是因为你们破坏了我的接收器 |
[15:06] | We didn’t knock out your receiver. | 我们没有动你的接收器 |
[15:08] | Like I say, I have the gun, so why are you lying? | 还是那句话 枪在我手里 你们还想撒谎 |
[15:12] | Our comms were killed, too. We thought you did it. | 我们的通讯断了 还以为是你干的 |
[15:14] | Someone’s been jamming our signal… | 有人在封锁我们的信号 |
[15:16] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[15:23] | Friends of yours? | 你们的朋友吗 |
[15:26] | Definitely not! | 肯定不是 |
[15:39] | Who are those guys? | 那些人是谁 |
[15:41] | I don’t know, but we got to get out of here. | 不知道 但我们得离开这 |
[15:52] | Maybe we can make something to hold ’em off. | 或许可以造些什么挡住他们 |
[15:57] | That works. | 这样也行 |
[16:01] | Take this, head for the end of the tunnel. | 拿着 去隧道的另一端 |
[16:03] | I’ve got a remote detonator. | 我有远程引爆装置 |
[16:04] | This should cover our exfil. | 应该能掩护我们撤离 |
[16:06] | We’re supposed to just trust you? | 看来我们得相信你了 |
[16:07] | No, but the same people shooting at you are shooting at me, | 不 但朝我扫射的人也没放过你们 |
[16:09] | and I want to find out why. Go! | 我想知道怎么回事 快走 |
[16:29] | Go! Go! Go! | 出去 快 |
[16:44] | So what’s it gonna be, Matilda? | 你打算怎么做呢 马蒂尔达 |
[16:46] | Black site or the truth? | 去黑牢还是交代实情 |
[16:47] | I want to know what you know about File 47. | 我要知道你对47号文件了解多少 |
[16:51] | Not sorry to interrupt. | 打断一下 |
[16:52] | I have the secretary of defense on the phone for you. | 国防部长在线上 他有话跟你说 |
[16:56] | Really? | 是吗 |
[17:01] | Hello. Mike? | 你好 迈克 |
[17:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:04] | Hey, listen, Mike, | 是这样 迈克 |
[17:05] | you want to keep your nose clean on this one. | 这件事你还是不要插手为好 |
[17:09] | Yeah, straight from the big desk. | 是的 上面下达的指令 |
[17:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:13] | Yeah, listen, love to Peggy, huh? All right. | 代我向佩吉问好 |
[17:16] | Get him out of here. | 把他带出去 |
[17:17] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[17:18] | I demand to be here with Ms. Webber. | 我要求和韦伯女士一起在这里 |
[17:20] | I have the clearance. | 我有权限 |
[17:21] | Not on this one, you don’t. | 不 在这件事上 你没有 |
[17:23] | This is compartmentalized. | 这是不同区块的事宜 |
[17:25] | Why are you here? | 你到底为什么来这 |
[17:26] | They want to find out what I know | 他想知道我对一个叫”47号文件”的东西 |
[17:28] | about something called “File 47”. | 了解到什么程度 |
[17:31] | A top secret project initiated by DXS 14 years ago. | 也就是外服部在14年前启动的一个秘密项目 |
[17:36] | Highly sensitive information. | 高度机密信息 |
[17:39] | But the problem | 但问题是 |
[17:41] | is that Burke here doesn’t know what to ask. | 伯克根本不知道从何问起 |
[17:43] | You want to know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[17:46] | Because not even he knows what File 47 is. | 因为他也不知道47号文件是什么 |
[17:50] | It’s just a big hole | 它就像一个大树洞 |
[17:52] | where all this juicy intel should live. | 所有诱人的情报都藏在里面 |
[17:55] | But what exactly is that juicy intel? | 但这些情报具体有哪些内容呢 |
[17:58] | So you can’t tell me anything? | 所以你什么都不能告诉我 |
[17:59] | Oh, no, I can tell you lots of things. | 不 我能告诉你很多 |
[18:03] | Like how you led the operation that | 比如你是如何带头行动 |
[18:05] | killed off everyone involved in designing File 47, | 杀掉了每一个47号文件的相关设计人员 |
[18:09] | despite the fact that you had no idea what it even was. | 尽管你对它一无所知 |
[18:19] | And how do you know all this? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[18:47] | Let me take a look at it. | 让我看看伤口 |
[18:48] | – No, it’s fine. – Well, it’s slowing you down, | -我没事 -这样你走不快 |
[18:51] | and we don’t know the area, | 我们不了解这片地方 |
[18:52] | so unfortunately– I hate to say this– but we actually need you. | 所以虽然我不想承认 但我们需要你 |
[18:55] | I’ve seen my fair share of shrapnel wounds. Come on. | 弹片伤我见得多了 来吧 |
[19:07] | Removing shrapnel is tricky business. | 取出弹片可不容易 |
[19:09] | Without the right tools, | 工具使用不当 |
[19:10] | you can cause an infection that’s worse than the wound itself. | 造成的感染会比原伤口更严重 |
[19:13] | But shrapnel is metal, and with an electromagnet, | 但弹片是金属制的 所以通过磁铁 |
[19:16] | you can pull it free without ever having to expose the wound. | 无需暴露伤口也能将其轻松取出 |
[19:23] | All right, apply pressure. | 好了 压住伤口 |
[19:25] | It’s all we can do for now. | 目前只能这样了 |
[19:26] | We’ll rest a minute. | 我们稍作休息 |
[19:27] | Is that what you do? Just help people, no matter who they are? | 这就是你的风格吗 无视立场身份帮助别人 |
[19:29] | Yeah, well, I try to when I can, but don’t read too far into it. | 对 我会尽我所能 但别想得太多 |
[19:33] | We’re not friends. | 我们不是朋友 |
[19:34] | Nobody’s forgetting what you did to Charlie. | 所有人都记得你对查理做过的事 |
[19:36] | And I’m not forgetting my son. | 我也没忘了我儿子 |
[19:38] | But the same person shooting at you is shooting at me. | 但朝你开枪的人也要杀了我 |
[19:40] | So you got any idea just who in the hell | 所以你知道是谁 |
[19:42] | is trying to set the three of us up? | 想弄死我们三个人吗 |
[19:44] | We don’t have any common enemies. | 我们没有任何共同的敌人 |
[19:45] | And if you really weren’t in L.A., | 如果你真的没去过洛杉矶 |
[19:47] | somebody deep-faked you into that security footage. | 那就是有人故意将你植入进监控录像里 |
[19:50] | Somebody with resources. | 有资源 有关系的人 |
[19:52] | It was Codex. | 是法典会 |
[19:55] | Who? | 谁 |
[19:57] | They’re some sort of… extremist organization. | 他们是某种 极端组织 |
[20:01] | We don’t really know. Delusions of grandeur. | 我们并不十分了解 他们自以为是 |
[20:03] | Ending civilization kind of stuff. | 想要终结人类文明什么的 |
[20:05] | Well, they’re after us, so we better keep moving. Let’s go. | 他们在追我们 我们最好继续前进 走吧 |
[20:15] | You realize you’re leaving two U.S. operatives | 你意识到自己任由两名美国特工 |
[20:18] | in the field in the dark on an active mission? | 在外执行任务时孤立无援了吗 |
[20:21] | That’s not my problem, Miss. | 这不关我事 小姐 |
[20:23] | You can keep telling yourself that, | 你可以这么说服自己 |
[20:24] | but if they die, it’s on you. | 但如果他们死了 就是你害的 |
[20:30] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[20:31] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[20:32] | It’s my alarm, okay? | 这是我的闹钟 好吗 |
[20:33] | I need to take my meds. I always forget at lunch. | 我得去吃药 我午饭时总忘记吃 |
[20:35] | That’s why I set this alarm. Excuse me. | 所以我才设了闹钟 我要出去一下 |
[20:38] | Yo, this isn’t a choice, okay? | 我必须去 好吗 |
[20:40] | I’ll die. They’re glycerin for my heart. | 我会死的 这是治我心脏病的药 |
[20:42] | Where are they? | 药在哪里 |
[20:43] | Downstairs in the lab. | 楼下的实验室里 |
[20:45] | Escort him. | 跟着他去 |
[20:58] | Look, don’t make me… | 听着 别让我 |
[21:12] | This is our house. | 这是我们的地盘 |
[21:15] | You got cords? | 你有电源线吗 |
[21:16] | Yeah, I got some cords. | 是 我有 |
[21:30] | Let’s find Mac. | 我们找小麦吧 |
[21:38] | Mac, do you copy? | 小麦 能听到吗 |
[21:39] | Riley? Where the hell have you been? | 莱丽 你刚去哪里了 |
[21:41] | Long story. | 一言难尽 |
[21:42] | CIA came in armed to the teeth and shut down the whole op. | 中情局的人全副武装冲进来 叫停了整个行动 |
[21:44] | We don’t know why. | 我们并不知道原因 |
[21:45] | Matty and Taylor are with them now. | 马蒂和泰勒现在正跟他们在一起 |
[21:47] | So we’re in the dark with Codex on our heels? | 所以我们要独自面对紧追我们的法典会吗 |
[21:49] | Codex? | 法典会 |
[21:50] | What happened to Mason? | 梅森怎么了 |
[21:51] | He’s with us. | 他和我们在一起 |
[21:51] | He had nothing to do with the explosion in L.A. | 他与洛杉矶的爆炸案无关 |
[21:54] | Codex set a trap. | 这是法典会设的陷阱 |
[21:55] | I’m pulling up your location. | 我正在定位你的位置 |
[21:57] | I got a satellite that’s… | 我可以利用一颗卫星 |
[21:59] | Mac, you’ve got heat signatures heading your way. | 小麦 你的前方有人 |
[22:01] | – A lot of ’em. – From what direction? | -好多人 -哪个方向 |
[22:03] | All of them. | 四面八方 |
[22:07] | Mac? | 小麦 |
[22:20] | Angus MacGyver. | 安格斯·麦凯弗 |
[22:22] | Who’s asking? | 你是谁 |
[22:23] | You know who we are. | 你知道我们是谁 |
[22:26] | Someone wants to meet you. | 有人想见你 |
[22:33] | We’re wheels up in five. | 我们五分钟后出发 |
[22:36] | So, what part of the CIA are you with anyway, Agent Burke? | 伯克探员 你在中情局哪个部门 |
[22:39] | He’s wet works. | 他是暗杀特工 |
[22:43] | The real off-the-books stuff, eh? | 真正的秘密人员 对吗 |
[22:45] | Assassinations and the like. | 负责暗杀之类的行动 |
[22:48] | Officially, none of your operations exist. | 明面上说 你的行动都不存在 |
[22:51] | Yes. But unofficially, Burke’s the best. | 对 但私下 伯克是最好的特工 |
[22:54] | He doesn’t make mistakes. | 他不会犯错 |
[22:56] | Which is why he’s still in business, | 所以这么多年后 |
[22:58] | even after all these years. | 他依然在干这活 |
[23:05] | This photo was taken in 2003, | 这张照片拍摄于2003年 |
[23:07] | when this woman was the lead physicist on the File 47 project. | 这个女人当时是47号文件项目的首席物理学家 |
[23:12] | Of course, I didn’t know that at the time, when I took this photo… | 当然 我拍这张照片时并不知情 |
[23:16] | before your squad eliminated | 直到你的人清除了 |
[23:18] | all assets involved in working on File 47. | 所有47号文件的相关人员 |
[23:25] | You killed… | 你杀了 |
[23:26] | DXS agents? | 外服部的特工吗 |
[23:29] | More than a few. | 人还不少 |
[23:30] | Isn’t that right, Burke? | 难道不是吗 伯克 |
[23:32] | But this woman here– | 但这个女人 |
[23:34] | I believed that she had died in a plane crash. | 我之前以为她已死于一场空难 |
[23:38] | Lately, I’ve been suspicious. | 最近 我一直很怀疑此事 |
[23:42] | And then I found this. | 然后我找到了这个 |
[23:45] | That’s her. | 这就是她 |
[23:47] | A month ago in Italy. | 一个月前 在意大利 |
[23:52] | Looks like you missed one. | 看起来你之前漏了一个人 |
[24:06] | Where the hell are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[24:23] | Gwen. | 格温 |
[24:24] | – I thought you were… – Alive and kicking. | -我以为你已经 -我还活得好好的 |
[24:29] | James, you really should see the look on your face right now. | 詹姆斯 你现在真该看看你脸上的表情 |
[24:35] | Angus. | 安格斯 |
[24:38] | Finally. | 终于见面了 |
[24:41] | Welcome to Codex. | 欢迎来到法典会 |
[24:51] | So, the CIA killed everyone a part of the old Phoenix– | 所以 中情局杀了前凤凰基金会的所有成员 |
[24:54] | sorry– DXS project, | 对不起 是外服部项目的所有人 |
[24:55] | but that person survived. How? | 但那个人却活了下来 怎么会这样 |
[24:58] | Well, that’s an excellent question. | 这是个好问题 |
[25:01] | I’m guessing Codex stepped in. | 我猜法典会插手了此事 |
[25:02] | Tell us, Burke, what’d they promise you? | 说吧 伯克 他们答应给你什么好处 |
[25:04] | Power? Money? What? | 权力 金钱 还是什么 |
[25:09] | Money? | 是钱吗 |
[25:11] | That’s so basic. | 就这点追求 |
[25:12] | Did you really think | 你真以为 |
[25:14] | that I would let you walk in here with the upper hand? | 我会任由你进来掌控一切吗 |
[25:18] | Here’s the deal. | 这样吧 |
[25:19] | Either I tell Congress about your kill squad, | 要么我把你和你的刺杀小队告诉国会 |
[25:22] | or I tell your boss that your cleanup wasn’t so clean. | 要么我告诉你上司 你该杀的人没杀干净 |
[25:32] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[25:34] | If this woman disappeared, | 如果这个女人消失了 |
[25:36] | then you helped her with a new identity. | 那一定是你帮她伪造了新身份 |
[25:38] | Help me find her. | 帮我找到她 |
[25:43] | Stand down. We’re done here. | 退下 行动结束 |
[25:46] | Ta-ta, then. See yourselves out, yeah? | 再见 自己出去吧 好吗 |
[25:48] | Just down there to the right. | 直走右拐 |
[25:51] | That intel I gave you… | 我之前给你的情报 |
[25:53] | that’s a can of worms you can’t possibly imagine. | 那是一堆你无法想象的棘手问题 |
[25:56] | Don’t underestimate my imagination. | 别低估我的想象力 |
[26:03] | What the…? | 他妈的怎么 |
[26:06] | Where’s Carter? | 卡特在哪里 |
[26:08] | Second floor. Supply closet. | 二楼 储藏室 |
[26:14] | God, I hate this place. | 天啊 我讨厌这个地方 |
[26:21] | Look for any information that you can find on this name. | 查查所有关于这个名字的信息 |
[26:24] | We lost Mac and Oversight. | 小麦和”上级”都失联了 |
[26:25] | – Mac thinks it’s… – Codex. | -小麦认为这是 -法典会 |
[26:27] | He’s right. | 他说得没错 |
[26:28] | You find this person, we’ll find them. | 你找到这个人 我们就能找到他们 |
[26:30] | So… who is she? | 所以 她是谁 |
[26:32] | Titan. Head of Codex. | 泰坦 法典会的首领 |
[26:36] | Her name is Gwendolyn Hayes. | 她的名字是格温多琳·海斯 |
[26:38] | Brilliant astrophysicist and former DXS agent. | 杰出的天体物理学家 也是前任外服部特工 |
[26:41] | She was one of the chief architects of File 47. | 她曾是47号文件的首席设计者之一 |
[26:46] | I think it’s time you tell us exactly what the hell this File 47 is. | 我想你是时候告诉我们47号文件到底是什么了 |
[26:54] | Your last name is… | 你的姓氏是 |
[26:55] | Hayes? Yeah. | 海斯 是的 |
[26:57] | Your mother’s maiden name. | 你母亲的婚前姓 |
[27:00] | I’m Auntie Gwen. | 我是格温姨妈 |
[27:03] | I have an aunt? | 我有个姨妈 |
[27:04] | Had. I thought she was dead. | 曾经有 我以为她去世了 |
[27:07] | Well, guess I didn’t make the family album. | 可能我没有拍家庭相簿 |
[27:13] | I used to be just like you, Angus. | 我以前就像你一样 安格斯 |
[27:17] | I worked for DXS. | 我曾为外服部工作 |
[27:21] | I was full of idealism. | 那时脑子里全是理想主义 |
[27:23] | Eager to “build a better world.” | 渴望”建造一个更好的世界” |
[27:25] | Look, I don’t know what you want, | 我不知道你想要什么 |
[27:26] | but leave him out of it. | 但是别把他牵扯进来 |
[27:28] | Leave him out of it? | 别把他牵扯进来 |
[27:30] | James, this is the family business. | 詹姆斯 这是家庭事务 |
[27:32] | Sharing is caring. | 分享即关心 |
[27:33] | You need to work on that. | 你该学学了 |
[27:35] | I had to set up poor Mason over here | 我不得不设计可怜的梅森 |
[27:36] | just to get you back in his life. | 来让你回到他的生活之中 |
[27:38] | You set me up? | 你给我设了圈套 |
[27:39] | I did. I really did. | 是的 我确实这样做了 |
[27:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:44] | Because the world is on fire. | 因为世界危在旦夕 |
[27:50] | The climate’s changing, but none of us want to change with it. | 气候在变化 但没有人愿意随之改变 |
[27:53] | As a species, we’re devolving. | 作为一个物种 我们在走下坡路 |
[27:56] | We used to be… intellectually curious, | 我们曾经对知识充满好奇 |
[27:59] | but now we choose ignorance. | 但现在我们选择愚昧无知 |
[28:01] | Gwen, don’t. | 格温 不要 |
[28:03] | Today we censor scientists. | 今天我们审查科学家 |
[28:05] | Nobody cares if an entire town’s water supply is poisoned, | 没人在乎整个城镇的水源是否被下了毒 |
[28:08] | but you take away our same-day shipping, and… | 但是却撤销了我们的当日送货上门服务 |
[28:12] | it’s pitchforks and torches. | 还有干草叉和火把 |
[28:17] | James… | 詹姆斯 |
[28:19] | did you tell your son | 你告诉你儿子 |
[28:22] | about File 47? | 47号文件的事了吗 |
[28:28] | He didn’t. | 没有 |
[28:29] | ‘Cause the people who know about it get killed. | 因为知道47号文件的人都被杀了 |
[28:31] | It was a thought experiment. | 那是个思想实验 |
[28:33] | An ambitious project started by some of us at DXS. | 外服部的部分人开启了一个雄心勃勃的项目 |
[28:36] | While the rest of us thought it was insane. | 但是我们其他人觉得他们都疯了 |
[28:42] | Wait. What… | 等等 怎么 |
[28:43] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[28:44] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[28:46] | Okay, you see this? | 好吧 你看见了吗 |
[28:47] | Irrational. Afraid. | 不理性 害怕 |
[28:50] | Holding on to ignorance despite a gun pointed at his head. | 就算被枪指着头 他仍然坚持无知 |
[28:53] | Knowing he’s breathing his last breaths, | 他知道自己活不久了 |
[28:55] | but he’s so stubborn, he won’t budge– | 但依然顽固 绝不让步 |
[28:57] | that is us. | 那就是我们 |
[28:58] | That is the human race. | 那就是人类 |
[29:01] | Under the chin. | 用枪指着他下颌 |
[29:03] | No, come on. Dad, just… | 不 拜托 爸爸 告诉我吧 |
[29:06] | 47… | 47号文件 |
[29:10] | is a hypothetical plan | 是一个假设计划 |
[29:12] | to initiate a series of natural disasters | 通过引发一系列自然灾难 |
[29:15] | that would plunge the world into chaos. | 使世界陷入混乱 |
[29:18] | Destroy the fabric of modern society. | 摧毁现代社会的结构 |
[29:20] | No. Destroy the shackles of modern society. | 不对 是摧毁现代社会的枷锁 |
[29:25] | This is a reset switch. | 这是个重置开关 |
[29:27] | Get the world off oil, | 让世界远离石油 |
[29:29] | reverse the greenhouse effect… | 扭转温室效应 |
[29:32] | build a real future. | 建立一个真正的未来 |
[29:36] | Energy consumption. Population growth. | 能源消耗 人口增长 |
[29:39] | Food shortages. Refugee migration. | 食物短缺 难民迁移 |
[29:43] | Political upheaval. | 政治动荡 |
[29:45] | You’re an engineer. | 你是个工程师 |
[29:47] | Does this look sound to you? | 这看起来合理吗 |
[29:49] | Angus. | 安格斯 |
[29:51] | 全球蔬菜作物产量 2020 基准 2040 全球产量下降4.375% 2060 全球产量下降8.750% 2080 全球产量下降17.50% 2100 全球产量下降35.00% | |
[29:55] | Or does this look like a structure on the verge of collapse? | 还是说更像是个濒临崩溃的体系 |
[30:03] | Does this look like a world that is rising to the challenge? | 这看起来像是个直面挑战的世界吗 |
[30:11] | This… is the TED Talk from hell. | 简直就是场傻帽TED演讲 |
[30:17] | I’d like to talk with Angus privately. | 我想和安格斯单独谈谈 |
[30:23] | You hurt my son, I’ll kill you. | 你要是敢伤害我儿子 我就杀了你 |
[30:25] | Dad, it’s gonna be fine. | 爸 没事的 |
[30:28] | James… | 詹姆斯 |
[30:30] | I’m already dead. | 我已经”死”了 |
[30:44] | All right, I got a hit on Gwendolyn’s alias: | 好了 我找到了格温多琳的化名 |
[30:46] | Sharon White. | 莎伦·怀特 |
[30:48] | There’s a lot of activity here. | 这个假身份很活跃 |
[30:49] | Bank transfers, shell corps, | 银行转账 空壳公司 |
[30:51] | credit cards, donations. | 信用卡 捐款 |
[30:53] | No address or place of business, though. | 不过没有家庭或工作地址 |
[30:56] | This is all buried beneath a mountain of smoke. | 这些都被埋得很深 |
[30:58] | Do you have a location? | 你找到位置了吗 |
[31:00] | Sure, Riley, | 当然 莱丽 |
[31:00] | just scour the global communications grid | 只是搜寻全球通讯网 |
[31:02] | for one person out of seven and a half billion. | 在75亿人口中找一个人 |
[31:05] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[31:08] | Isn’t she gorgeous? | 她是不是很美 |
[31:09] | Truss-Dobsonian optical design. | 桁架-多布森光学设计 |
[31:12] | 3.6 focal ratio. | 3.6焦比 |
[31:14] | 20-inch aperture. | 20英寸孔径 |
[31:16] | Come have a look. | 过来看看 |
[31:19] | She’s pointed at Icarus, | 她对着伊卡洛斯星 |
[31:22] | the farthest star known to science. | 科学已知的最远的恒星 |
[31:25] | You know the myth? | 你知道那个神话吗 |
[31:27] | Daedalus made wings out of feathers and wax. | 代达罗斯用羽毛和蜡做成翅膀 |
[31:30] | He warned his son Icarus not to fly too close to the sun. | 他警告儿子伊卡洛斯不要飞得太接近太阳 |
[31:33] | Icarus didn’t listen and melted his wings, | 伊卡洛斯没有听话 翅膀融化了 |
[31:35] | and yada, yada, yada, scientists have too much hubris, | 巴拉巴拉 科学家太自负 |
[31:38] | and we fly too high, something like that? | 我们飞得太高 诸如此类的 |
[31:41] | No, we’re not Icarus. | 不 我们不是伊卡洛斯 |
[31:44] | We’re the gods. | 我们是神明 |
[31:46] | You and I, we can end this. | 你和我 我们可以结束这一切 |
[31:49] | No. Our responsibility is to contribute to the progress of mankind. | 不 我们的责任是为人类的进步作出贡献 |
[31:54] | You sound just like your mother. | 你听起来就像你母亲 |
[31:57] | And you have her eyes, too. | 你也有她的眼睛 |
[32:00] | Thanks, but I wouldn’t know. | 谢谢 但我不会知道了 |
[32:03] | Your mother worked for DXS. | 你母亲曾为外服部工作 |
[32:06] | All of this started with her. | 这一切因她而起 |
[32:10] | File 47 was her idea. | 47号文件是她的主意 |
[32:16] | Okay, I got something here. | 我找到一些东西 |
[32:18] | I found a shell corp | 我找到一家空壳公司 |
[32:19] | with a deed for a building on a private island. | 名下有一幢位于私人岛屿上的建筑物 |
[32:21] | Well, that could be where they’re keeping Mac and Oversight. | 那可能就是他们关押小麦和”上级”的地方 |
[32:23] | Boze, tell the pilot to fuel up for Mexico. | 博兹 让飞行员补充燃料 我们要飞到墨西哥 |
[32:25] | Desi, you’re with me. | 戴西 你跟我一起出发 |
[32:32] | Okay, time’s up. Let’s go. | 好了 时间到了 我们走吧 |
[32:34] | Hold on a minute. | 等一会儿 |
[32:35] | I think there’s something wrong. | 出了点问题 |
[32:37] | You think I’m an idiot? | 你觉得我是个白痴吗 |
[32:39] | He’s an old man. He got hit by shrapnel. | 他是个老人 还被飞溅的弹片击中了 |
[32:41] | Have a little compassion. | 有点同情心好吗 |
[32:53] | Old man, my ass. | 老头个鬼 |
[32:55] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[32:57] | No. | 不 |
[32:59] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[33:01] | I don’t believe that my mother would have wanted this many people to die. | 我不信我母亲会想让这么多人死 |
[33:03] | Nobody wants people to die. | 没人想让别人死 |
[33:05] | I don’t want people to die. | 我也不想让别人死 |
[33:07] | Then stop trying to kill them. | 那别想着怎么杀死他们了 |
[33:08] | You’re missing the big picture. | 你没看到大局 |
[33:10] | Your mother saw it. | 你母亲看到了 |
[33:12] | She had the strength. | 她有那种力量 |
[33:13] | She knew what had to be done, | 她知道必须做什么 |
[33:14] | and that’s why they hunted us down. | 这就是他们把我们赶尽杀绝的原因 |
[33:16] | What-what are… Who? | 什么 谁 |
[33:22] | The CIA. | 中情局 |
[33:24] | To them, File 47 was just a blueprint for the apocalypse, | 47号文件对他们来说就是末日的蓝图 |
[33:27] | so they came for us. | 所以他们找上了我们 |
[33:31] | Some were car accidents. Drownings. | 有些是车祸 溺水 |
[33:33] | Mine was an airplane accident. | 我是飞机失事 |
[33:36] | I barely survived. | 我勉强活了下来 |
[33:39] | But I was given a new life by Codex. | 但我被法典会赋予了新生 |
[33:43] | – By terrorists. – Scientists. | -他们是恐怖分子 -他们是科学家 |
[33:47] | Who are willing to do what needs to be done. | 愿意做该做之事的科学家 |
[33:50] | And what is that? | 那是什么事 |
[33:52] | Save the world. | 拯救世界 |
[34:01] | Much as I loathe to say it, | 尽管我很讨厌说出来 |
[34:02] | we’re gonna need each other. You got a plan? | 但我们需要彼此 你有计划吗 |
[34:05] | Yeah. Let’s shake things up. | 有 来换换口味吧 |
[34:07] | Do you think you can work with these? | 你觉得你能搬得动这些桶吗 |
[34:08] | Like riding a bicycle. | 像骑车一样简单 |
[34:12] | 危险物品 汽油 | |
[34:25] | Here’s the ignition fob. | 这是点火遥控器 |
[34:27] | Got it. | 好 |
[34:33] | Mason! | 梅森 |
[34:44] | Well, that wasn’t smart. | 这样可不聪明 |
[34:46] | Trust me, it wasn’t for you. | 相信我 这不是为了你 |
[34:48] | They still got Angus. | 安格斯还在他们手上 |
[34:50] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你就在这老实待着 |
[34:55] | You took a bullet for me. | 你为我挨了一枪 |
[34:58] | I’ll go get your kid. | 我去救你家小子 |
[35:06] | If we do nothing, everyone dies. | 如果我们什么都不做 所有人都会死 |
[35:09] | If we act, yes, we lose millions, | 如果我们行动 虽然会有几百万人死亡 |
[35:11] | but we save the rest. | 但我们拯救了其余的人 |
[35:15] | We’ve run out of time to be heroes, Angus. | 没时间逞英雄了 安格斯 |
[35:17] | We have to play God now. | 我们现在要扮演上帝 |
[35:19] | When you accept that, the rest will be easier. | 你接受了这点 其他的就简单了 |
[35:22] | Every cause has an effect, | 有因就有果 |
[35:24] | so be the butterfly. | 当那个蝴蝶吧 |
[35:27] | Flap your wings and let the hurricane begin. | 扇动翅膀 让飓风开始 |
[35:39] | Angus, either you’re with us or you’re against us. | 安格斯 要么做朋友 要么做敌人 |
[35:41] | It’s your choice. | 选择权在你 |
[35:44] | And I think we both know | 我想我们都清楚 |
[35:45] | it’s time for you to come home. | 你是时候回家了 |
[36:09] | A telescope like this has enough magnification power | 像这样的望远镜 |
[36:11] | that if pointed at the Sun, | 如果对着太阳 |
[36:12] | it could burn out your retina. | 放大率足以烧毁视网膜 |
[36:16] | But if pointed at the Moon, | 但如果对着月亮 |
[36:17] | you get just enough light… | 得到的光正好 |
[36:41] | Come on! | 快点 |
[36:47] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[36:52] | Dad. | 爸 |
[36:57] | Angus, you g… you got to know, | 安格斯 你要知道 |
[37:01] | your mother never… never wanted any of this. | 你母亲从未希望这一切发生 |
[37:04] | She-she was just doing her job. | 她只是在做她的工作 |
[37:06] | We got company. | 有人来了 |
[37:08] | Where’s that ignition fob? | 遥控器在哪 |
[37:13] | It got hit when I did. | 它也被射中了 |
[37:16] | All right, well, we can drive out of here. | 好吧 我们可以驾车离开 |
[37:18] | Come on, let’s go. Let’s go! | 来 走吧 走吧 |
[37:18] | No. No. No. Son, they’ll just chase us. | 不不 儿子 他们还会追来 |
[37:21] | Someone’s got to slow them down. | 得有人把他们拖住 |
[37:23] | I’ll set off the explosion. Manually. | 我来手动引爆 |
[37:27] | No. | 不 |
[37:28] | No. No, I’ll fix this. | 不不 我来把这个修好 |
[37:31] | Look, we can, start over. | 我们可以重新开始 |
[37:33] | It’s day one, remember? | 这是第一天 记得吗 |
[37:35] | I can’t stop them. You can. | 我阻止不了他们 你可以 |
[37:39] | You’re the invaluable asset, | 你是无价之宝 |
[37:42] | and you have to go. | 你必须要走了 |
[37:44] | They’re coming. | 他们要来了 |
[37:47] | Angus. | 安格斯 |
[37:52] | I… | 我 |
[37:54] | I love you, too, Dad. | 我也爱你 爸 |
[38:03] | Come on, kid. | 走吧 小子 |
[38:05] | Let’s go. We got to go. Let’s go. | 走吧 要走了 走吧 |
[38:40] | All right. You got me. | 好了 你们抓住我了 |
[38:43] | Now you’re probably gonna want to run. | 现在你们最好快跑 |
[38:57] | Just in time. We’re leaving. | 正好 我们要走了 |
[38:59] | Initiate Clean Sweep protocol. | 启动清扫协议 |
[39:01] | Copy. Titan has initiated Clean Sweep. | 收到 泰坦启动了清扫 |
[39:03] | Fall back to Site B. | 撤回地点B |
[39:11] | Mason. | 梅森 |
[39:17] | Up here, I’m going one way, and you’re going the other. | 出去之后 大家各走各路 |
[39:19] | You got a problem with that? | 你有意见吗 |
[39:21] | No. | 没有 |
[39:23] | But the next time I see you, I promise you, | 但下次我再见到你 我保证 |
[39:26] | the answer will not be the same. | 回答就不一样了 |
[39:29] | I’m sorry about your father. | 你父亲的事我很遗憾 |
[39:32] | I’m sorry about your son. | 你儿子的事我很遗憾 |
[39:37] | Hope you get those bastards. | 祝你抓到那些混蛋 |
[39:59] | Mac? | 小麦 |
[40:00] | Mac! | 小麦 |
[40:09] | Was that you? | 这是你干的吗 |
[40:10] | No. It was them covering their tracks. | 不 是他们在掩盖行踪 |
[40:13] | Where’s Oversight? | “上级”在哪儿 |
[40:16] | He… | 他 |
[40:40] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[40:51] | So, you knew it was her the whole time? | 所以你一直知道是她 |
[40:54] | No. I didn’t know for sure. | 不 我不确定 |
[40:56] | But after what Bishop said to you, | 但毕夏普跟你说过的话 |
[40:58] | some of their operating procedures, | 他们的行动方式 |
[41:00] | patterns that Taylor was seeing, I… | 和泰勒观察到的规律 |
[41:04] | It all started to feel familiar. | 这一切开始让我觉得熟悉 |
[41:07] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么没告诉我 |
[41:08] | Because of what it meant. | 因为它的意义 |
[41:10] | For you, for your father. | 对你和你父亲来说这事都意义重大 |
[41:13] | I wanted to know for sure. | 我想等确认之后开口 |
[41:16] | So what now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[41:17] | She’s still out there. | 她依然逍遥法外 |
[41:22] | We find her. | 我们找到她 |
[41:23] | And we stop them from doing more harm. | 然后我们阻止他们继续作恶 |
[41:31] | This was an incredible loss for you. | 你失去了很多 |
[41:35] | You should take some time. | 休息一段时间吧 |
[41:37] | As much time as you need, Mac. We’ll be here. | 多长时间都行 小麦 我们都在这里 |
[41:39] | I don’t need time. | 不需要 |
[41:41] | The last thing my father said to me | 我父亲跟我说的最后一件事 |
[41:43] | was that he couldn’t stop them | 就是他阻止不了他们 |
[41:45] | but that I could. | 但我可以 |
[41:48] | So that’s what I’m gonna do. | 所以这是我要做的 |
[41:52] | – Mac. – I’ll see you tomorrow. | -小麦 -明天见 |
[41:54] | Back to work. | 继续工作吧 |