时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | I just want to give Mac and Desi the space they deserve. | 我只是想给小麦和戴西多一些私人空间 |
[00:13] | Is that what you’re telling yourself? | 你是这么说服自己的吗 |
[00:14] | Don’t make me say it. | 别逼我说出来 |
[00:16] | I’m Auntie Gwen. | 我是格温姨妈 |
[00:16] | File 47 is a hypothetical plan | 47号文件是一个假设计划 |
[00:19] | that would plunge the world into chaos. | 它会使世界陷入混乱 |
[00:21] | It’s a reset switch. | 这是个重置开关 |
[00:23] | You can’t save everyone. | 我们救不了每个人 |
[00:28] | When I fed you that lie about wanting to join Codex, | 我骗你我想加入法典会的时候 |
[00:30] | you lapped it up. | 你也照单全收 |
[00:31] | Of course, you were lying. | 当然 你是在撒谎 |
[00:34] | Sure. | 当然 |
[02:08] | Gorgeous day, isn’t it? | 今天天气真好 不是吗 |
[02:11] | Gwen. | 格温 |
[02:12] | Yeah, I am always starving after a good nature hike. | 每次我在大自然中远足后都会很饿 |
[02:16] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[02:17] | A little breakfast with your dear ol’ aunt? | 要不要和你亲爱的姨妈一起吃顿早餐 |
[02:21] | Doesn’t seem like I have much of a choice. | 似乎我没得选 |
[02:25] | Come on, kiddo. | 来吧 孩子 |
[03:06] | You’re here early. | 你来得好早 |
[03:08] | Or should I say late? | 还是我该说你待得太晚了 |
[03:10] | You know we have techs working around the clock. | 你知道我们全天候都有技术人员在工作 |
[03:12] | You really need to go home and get some sleep. | 你真的应该回家好好休息一下 |
[03:14] | I’m concerned about Angus. | 我担心安格斯 |
[03:16] | I think he may have fallen under Codex’s spell. | 我想他可能中了法典会的魔咒 |
[03:19] | Why would you say that? | 何出此言 |
[03:20] | Is there something you know that I don’t? | 你知道什么我不知道的事情吗 |
[03:22] | No, it’s just a feeling. | 不 只是有这种感觉 |
[03:25] | Okay, well, since we are sharing feelings, | 好吧 既然我们开始分享彼此的感受了 |
[03:29] | I’m concerned about you. | 我很担心你 |
[03:31] | Russ, listen to me. | 拉斯 听我说 |
[03:32] | Don’t mistake your pareidolia for single-minded focus. | 不要把你的幻想性错觉误以为是专注 |
[03:36] | You’re brilliant, but don’t get crazy. | 你很聪明 但不要走火入魔 |
[03:39] | I’ve made a lot of mistakes. | 我犯过很多错 |
[03:42] | Lost more to Codex than I care to admit. | 法典会让我失去了太多 |
[03:45] | I just don’t want to lose Mac, too. | 我只是不想连小麦也失去 |
[03:47] | Well, there’s only so much weight any one of us can bear. | 人能承担的包袱是有限的 |
[03:50] | It’s time for next steps. | 是时候进行下面的步骤了 |
[03:52] | What did you have in mind? | 你有什么想法 |
[03:53] | Let me show you. | 来看看吧 |
[04:06] | You’re eating like this is your last meal. | 你这吃相 仿佛这是你这辈子最后一顿饭 |
[04:10] | Help yourself. | 你也别客气啊 |
[04:11] | Blueberry were always your favorite. | 你最喜欢蓝莓了 |
[04:14] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[04:15] | You know, I remember giving you your first telescope. | 我还记得我送你的第一个望远镜 |
[04:18] | You used to huff it all the way up to the roof to get a good look. | 为了看得清楚点 你经常往屋顶上跑 |
[04:21] | Just like I used to. | 就和我过去一样 |
[04:23] | That telescope that you’re talking about | 你说的那个望远镜 |
[04:24] | was given to me by my father. | 是我父亲送我的 |
[04:26] | Was it? | 是吗 |
[04:29] | Your father had many admirable qualities– | 你父亲有许多优良品质 |
[04:31] | truth was not one of them. | 但诚实并非其中之一 |
[04:37] | When Mom died… | 我妈去世时 |
[04:39] | everyone said she was… | 所有人都说 |
[04:42] | looking down at me, so | 她在天上照看着我 |
[04:44] | that telescope, in my mind, | 所以在我看来 那个望远镜 |
[04:47] | allowed me to… | 能让我 |
[04:49] | look back up at her, somehow. | 遥遥地回望她 |
[04:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:54] | I promised to look out for you. | 我答应过要照顾你 |
[04:56] | For her. | 为了她照顾你 |
[04:58] | Although… | 不过 |
[04:59] | admittedly, I’m kind of the world’s worst guardian angel. | 我也算是全世界最差劲的守护天使了 |
[05:03] | You know, when you were born, | 当你出生时 |
[05:04] | you looked like a little shriveled-up alien. | 你看起来像个干瘪的外星人 |
[05:05] | Seriously ugly. | 真的很丑 |
[05:07] | But I took one look at you, and my heart… | 但我看了你一眼 我的心就 |
[05:11] | just opened up. | 豁然开朗 |
[05:12] | A biological response. | 生物反应 |
[05:13] | Well, exactly. Key to the survival of our species, | 没错 那是我们物种生存的关键 |
[05:17] | but the feelings… | 但那种感受 |
[05:20] | The-the feeling… | 那种感受 |
[05:22] | was surprising. | 真的很不可思议 |
[05:28] | Why am I here? | 为什么带我来这 |
[05:29] | Codex desperately needs people like you. | 法典会急需你这样的人才 |
[05:31] | What, my engineering skills make me worth saving? | 怎么 我的工程技能让我值得被拯救是吗 |
[05:33] | Yes. And besides, you’re all the fam I got left. | 没错 另外 你是我仅剩的亲人了 |
[05:38] | Right. | 也是 |
[05:39] | You and I, together… we can rebuild. | 你我联手 我们可以重建 |
[05:44] | The world. | 重建世界 |
[05:46] | Just like your mom would have wanted. | 就像你妈希望的那样 |
[05:47] | Invoking my dead mother | 就算你提起我的亡母 |
[05:48] | doesn’t sell me on a plan that kills billions. | 我也不会接受一个要牺牲数十亿人的计划 |
[05:50] | The plan– her plan– is world salvation. | 那个计划 她的计划 能拯救世界 |
[05:54] | Well, look, if you really want to get me on board, | 如果你真的想让我入伙 |
[05:56] | maybe now’s the time that you walk me through it. | 不如先跟我详细介绍一下计划内容吧 |
[06:00] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[06:02] | You know, you have one of my top operatives– Scarlett. | 你抓住了我的顶级特工之一 斯嘉丽 |
[06:06] | Her sister Ella’s worried about her. | 她妹妹艾拉很担心她 |
[06:09] | She’s the only family Ella has left. | 艾拉只剩下她一位家人了 |
[06:11] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[06:12] | Unlike you, we don’t like to hurt innocent people. | 不像你 我们不喜欢伤害无辜的人 |
[06:15] | Your father has indoctrinated you | 你父亲给你洗脑 |
[06:18] | to believe that you’re working for the good guys. | 让你相信自己是在为好人效力 |
[06:20] | Always owning the moral high ground, | 总是占据着道德高地 |
[06:23] | but… | 但是 |
[06:29] | It wasn’t cancer that took your mom. | 杀死你母亲的并不是癌症 |
[06:32] | It was your government. | 而是你所效力的政府 |
[06:35] | The same CIA that tried to kill me. | 凶手就是那支试图杀我的中情局小队 |
[06:41] | I’m sorry. I… | 我很抱歉 我 |
[06:43] | You must have at least suspected I was telling you the truth. | 你之前肯定怀疑过我说的才是实话 |
[06:47] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[06:54] | Then you can finally see the world the way I see it. | 那么你终于能看到我眼中的世界了 |
[06:58] | The clock’s run out. | 时间不多了 |
[07:00] | We are mere days away from a long winter’s night. | 再过几天 我们就将迎来漫长冬夜 |
[07:04] | And I would rather you not be left… | 我不想让你被抛弃在 |
[07:06] | well, left out in the cold. | 被抛弃在凛冬之夜 |
[07:11] | That’s up for you to choose. | 选择权在你手上 |
[07:14] | Phoenix or Codex. | 凤凰基金会还是法典会 |
[07:18] | It’s all gonna be paper soon anyway. | 反正钞票很快就会变成废纸了 |
[07:28] | Has anyone seen Mac? | 有人见过小麦吗 |
[07:31] | He was gone before I woke up, | 我还没醒他就走了 |
[07:32] | and… assumed he was here. | 我还以为他在这里 |
[07:33] | Nope, and I’ve been here most of the night. | 我在这待了大半个晚上 没见过他 |
[07:40] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[07:41] | Codex grabbed me on my morning run. | 我在晨跑时被法典会带走了 |
[07:43] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[07:44] | – It was my aunt. – What? | -我姨妈 -什么 |
[07:46] | Gwen just wanted to have breakfast with me, | 格温只想和我一起吃顿早餐 |
[07:48] | but it felt like a last supper. | 但感觉却像是最后的晚餐 |
[07:49] | So how did you get away? | 你是怎么脱身的 |
[07:51] | She just let me go. | 她直接放我走了 |
[07:53] | Right. | 好吧 |
[07:55] | She said we are “mere days away from a long winter’s night.” | 她说我们 “再过几天 就将迎来漫长冬夜” |
[07:57] | So whatever their plan is, we don’t have a lot of time. | 所以不管他们的计划是什么 我们的时间不多了 |
[08:00] | Riley, where are we with locating Codex’s new headquarters? | 莱丽 法典会新总部定位得怎么样了 |
[08:03] | The number we got from the merchant | 我们从商人那里获知的数字 |
[08:05] | linked to a 56K hardwired modem. | 连接到了一个56K硬连接调制解调器 |
[08:07] | I’m using a brute force attack on its encryption to isolate the network. | 为了分离网络 我正在暴力破解加密层 |
[08:10] | It’s not gonna be fast or guaranteed. | 所耗时间和结果都是未知数 |
[08:13] | I’ve been reaching out to intelligence agencies, | 我联系了一些情报机构 |
[08:15] | and things are getting a little freaky. | 事情变得有些蹊跷 |
[08:16] | Well, it’s the end of the world. | 都要世界末日了 |
[08:17] | They’ve got things to cross off their bucket list. | 他们得赶紧完成遗愿清单上的待办事项呢 |
[08:19] | Not that kind of freaky, you freak. | 不是你说的那意思 你个变态 |
[08:22] | Top-level scientists and military personnel are going AWOL | 顶级科学家和军事人员全都擅离职守 |
[08:25] | or-or straight-up missing. | 或是直接失踪 |
[08:26] | So, Codex agents are going to ground. | 所以法典会的人开始行动了 |
[08:29] | It’s confirmation of an imminent attack. | 证实袭击即将发生 |
[08:31] | Taylor and I are getting on the jet to D.C. | 我和泰勒马上飞去华盛顿 |
[08:33] | It is past time we ring alarm bells at the highest level. | 我们早就该启动最高级别预警了 |
[08:36] | No. | 不 |
[08:37] | I mean, you said it yourself– we can’t trust anybody. | 你自己也说了 我们不能相信任何人 |
[08:39] | Certainly not the people who murdered my mother and her whole team. | 更别提杀了我母亲和她整个团队的人了 |
[08:43] | But your mom died of cancer. | 你母亲死于癌症 |
[08:44] | That’s what the CIA made it look like. | 那是中情局伪造的假象 |
[08:48] | Gwen filled me in. | 格温告诉我的 |
[08:49] | Angus, Gwen’s manipulating you. | 安格斯 格温在操纵你 |
[08:51] | Look, letting in the CIA or anybody else | 让中情局或者其他人介入此事 |
[08:54] | means more people who’ll only serve their own agendas. | 只会招来更多独吃自屙的人 |
[08:56] | Mac, what would you do instead? | 小麦 那你打算怎么做 |
[09:00] | I haven’t figured that out yet. | 我还没想好 |
[09:01] | Codex is on the verge of attacking the world, | 法典会都快发动全球性袭击了 |
[09:03] | so we don’t have time to not figure things out yet. | 我们没时间再磨磨蹭蹭想计划了 |
[09:05] | I realize that. | 我知道 |
[09:06] | Okay, Mac, I understand how you’re feeling, | 好吧 小麦 我理解你的感受 |
[09:08] | but it’s done. | 但这事就这么定了 |
[09:10] | Taylor and I are calling in the cavalry, and in the meantime, | 泰勒和我去搬救兵 与此同时 |
[09:13] | I need the four of you | 我需要你们四个人 |
[09:14] | to use every available resource Phoenix has to locate Codex. | 用尽凤凰基金会的一切资源来定位法典会总部 |
[09:18] | Starting with their operative– Scarlett. | 就从他们的特工斯嘉丽入手吧 |
[09:20] | I’ve brought her in for interrogation, so… | 活捉她就是为了审讯 所以 |
[09:32] | What’s with all the late-night disappearing acts? | 你在深夜突然消失是怎么回事 |
[09:34] | You ever heard of leaving a note? | 你有想过留个便条吗 |
[09:35] | I’m sorry. I’ve had a lot on my mind. Let’s see. My dad’s dead. | 抱歉 我思绪纷乱 我爸死了 |
[09:38] | I killed that nice family man at the power plant. | 我在核电站害死了那个顾家的好男人 |
[09:40] | And, oh, yeah, now my mom’s been murdered, so that’s fun. | 没错 我妈还是被谋杀的 真有意思 |
[09:41] | That’s why I’m here– to help you. | 所以我才来帮你 |
[09:43] | Desi, there’s no future for any of us if we don’t figure this out. | 戴西 不解决这事 我们谁都没有未来可言 |
[09:48] | Look… | 听着 |
[09:50] | right now what we need to focus on | 现在我们只需要专注于 |
[09:53] | is just getting Scarlett to talk. | 让斯嘉丽开口 |
[10:10] | Hey, Scarlett. | 斯嘉丽 |
[10:13] | We really want to help you get back to your sister, | 我们很想帮你回到你妹妹身边 |
[10:15] | but we need to know what Codex is planning. | 但我们需要知道法典会的计划 |
[10:18] | Help us stop them, | 帮我们阻止他们 |
[10:19] | and we are authorized to give you whatever you need. | 我们可以向你提供你需要的一切 |
[10:26] | That’s the easy way. | 这是轻松的办法 |
[10:28] | If you take these off, | 如果你能把手铐解了 |
[10:29] | I’m happy to do things the hard way. | 我很乐意尝试一下困难的办法 |
[10:31] | Look, I have to believe that somewhere deep down you know | 我相信在你内心深处 |
[10:34] | that what Codex is doing is wrong. | 你知道法典会的所作所为是错的 |
[10:36] | Help us, | 帮我们 |
[10:37] | we’ll get Ella out. We can reunite you two. | 我们就会救出艾拉 让你们姐妹团圆 |
[10:39] | Well, since we’re talking about family… | 既然我们谈到了家人 |
[10:42] | what about all of you? | 不如说说你们吧 |
[10:43] | Well, Angus here, an only child, but… | 安格斯是独子 但是 |
[10:45] | Bozer was the closest thing you had to a sibling. | 博兹和你亲如兄弟 |
[10:48] | Desiree has a brother, | 戴西蕾有个兄弟 |
[10:50] | doing his residency at John Hopkins. | 在约翰·霍普金斯医院当住院医生 |
[10:53] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[10:54] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[10:55] | Let’s take those shackles off and get to the fun part. | 咱们把手铐摘了 来玩点有意思的吧 |
[11:00] | You know, ever since my parents were killed, | 自从我父母被杀害 |
[11:02] | my sister wanted to be a doctor. | 我妹就想当个医生 |
[11:05] | I mean, we’re just soldiers who break things. | 我们都是打手 只知道搞破坏 |
[11:09] | But our siblings– | 但我们的兄弟姐妹 |
[11:12] | they put it back together. | 却能修复那些东西 |
[11:14] | You and me, | 你我之间 |
[11:15] | we’re not that different. | 并没有什么不同 |
[11:16] | And what’s your sister think of culling the global population? | 那你妹妹怎么看待削减全球人口 |
[11:19] | So much for “Do no harm.” | 少跟我来”无伤大雅”那套 |
[11:21] | She deserves so much better | 她值得更好的世界 |
[11:24] | than the global climate disaster that’s being left to her. | 而不是现剩下的全球气候灾害 |
[11:29] | How can you say that you can protect her | 你凭什么说自己能保护她 |
[11:32] | after what the government did to your aunt, to your own mother? | 在你的政府对你母亲和姨妈做出那样的事之后 |
[11:36] | How could I possibly trust them? | 我怎么可能相信他们 |
[11:40] | Gwen still thinks that you’re gonna come around. | 格温还是认为你会来我们这边 |
[11:42] | Over and over, she was very clear: | 她不断地强调 |
[11:45] | do not harm Angus. | 不要伤害安格斯 |
[11:47] | Even when it went against orders. | 即使这样会违背命令 |
[11:51] | Gwen doesn’t call the shots? | 格温不是老大吗 |
[11:53] | No. | 不是 |
[11:54] | Well, we all have to take orders from somebody. | 我们都得听从某人的命令 |
[11:56] | Right, soldier? | 不是吗 士兵 |
[11:58] | Isn’t that how you justify all those people you’ve killed, Desiree? | 这不就是你杀那么多人的借口吗 戴西蕾 |
[12:02] | Let me show you. | 那我就让你见识一下 |
[12:04] | No. Desi, let’s go. | 不 戴西 别冲动 |
[12:06] | You can beat me till I’m black and blue, | 你可以把我打得遍体鳞伤 |
[12:08] | but my loyalty is to my family. | 但我永远忠于我的家人 |
[12:10] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[12:11] | What are you doing? She’s about to talk, | 你在干什么 她都快开口了 |
[12:13] | and then you nearly take her head off? | 结果你就差点把她头给拧下来 |
[12:15] | You’re letting her get to you. | 你让她扰乱了你 |
[12:15] | I’m letting her get to me? | 我让她扰乱了我 |
[12:16] | Yes, you’re playing right into their hands. | 是啊 你的反应正中他们下怀 |
[12:18] | I’m playing right into their hands? | 我的反应正中他们下怀 |
[12:20] | God, what is wrong with you? | 天啊 你怎么回事 |
[12:21] | Why do you refuse to see what is actually happening here? | 你为什么不愿意看清真相呢 |
[12:24] | And what is that? | 真相是什么 |
[12:25] | You’re compromised. | 你被动摇了 |
[12:27] | Are you questioning my loyalty? | 你是在质疑我的忠诚吗 |
[12:29] | You are so drunk on some screwed-up cocktail of your mom, | 你被你母亲 姨妈和法典会的那些科学 |
[12:32] | your aunt, Codex science… | 骗得团团转 |
[12:34] | No, I’m not. Things are just complicated. | 不 我没有 只是事情太复杂了而已 |
[12:35] | No, it is simple. | 不 其实很简单 |
[12:38] | It is us or them. | 我们 他们 你选一个 |
[12:40] | Whose side are you on? | 你要站在哪边 |
[12:41] | I don’t know what answer’s gonna get you off my back. | 我不知道哪个答案能让你不再烦我 |
[12:43] | Both? Neither? | 都选 还是都不选 |
[12:44] | Wow. | 你真行啊 |
[12:48] | Clearly, you are not on mine. | 很明显 你没有站在我这边 |
[13:13] | Matty, I hope you understand this is your one and only call | 马蒂 我希望你清楚 这是你唯一一次 |
[13:16] | using the red bat phone. | 可以使用红色专线的机会 |
[13:17] | I understand that, Danny, and I wouldn’t waste it. | 我懂 丹尼 我不会浪费这个机会的 |
[13:19] | But we need to mobilize our nation’s defenses like never before. | 但我们得调动国防力量 戒备到前所未有的程度 |
[13:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:24] | FBI. NSA. | 联调局 国安局 |
[13:26] | ODNI. DHS. | 国家情报总监办公室 国土安全部 |
[13:28] | JSOC. The whole alphabet’s here. | 特战司令部 能来的都来了 |
[13:31] | You have 90 seconds. | 你有90秒时间陈述 |
[13:33] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[13:34] | Let’s get straight to it. | 那就直入正题吧 |
[13:36] | This… | 这是 |
[13:38] | this is Codex. | 法典会 |
[13:40] | A millenarianist doomsday international terrorist organization | 一个千禧年主义并试图引发世界末日的国际恐怖组织 |
[13:44] | that wraps itself in an eco-warrior ethos… | 他们用生态斗士的精神来包装自己 |
[13:48] | You know, rather than just… | 算了吧 与其在这里 |
[13:50] | rehash this brochure, why don’t I just… | 干巴巴地重复这些定义 不如我直接 |
[13:53] | jump to the good bits, hmm? | 说重点吧 |
[13:56] | Recent attacks and penetrations on sensitive facilities | 最近对敏感设施的攻击和渗透 |
[14:00] | is directed by their leader, Gwendolyn Hayes, | 是由他们的领袖 格温多琳·海斯指示的 |
[14:03] | are soon to culminate in a global attack | 他们很快就会在全球范围内发起袭击 |
[14:06] | that will wipe out a quarter of the Earth’s population. | 清除掉地球上四分之一的人口 |
[14:10] | They believe that these attacks | 他们相信这些袭击 |
[14:11] | will save the planet from an otherwise | 可以让地球免于因气候变化所导致的 |
[14:14] | inevitable collapse due to climate change. | 无法避免的崩溃 |
[14:18] | Nearly two billion people… | 将会有近20亿人 |
[14:21] | dead. | 死去 |
[14:24] | Now, we have intelligence | 目前 我们有情报称 |
[14:25] | that says this attack… | 这场袭击 |
[14:28] | is mere days away. | 将在几天之后发生 |
[14:33] | Armageddon is scary stuff, | 世界末日的确可怕 |
[14:34] | but where’s the hard evidence? | 但证据在哪里 |
[14:37] | Well, they tend not to leave anything behind, but… | 他们一般不太留下蛛丝马迹 但是 |
[14:39] | rest assured… | 放心吧 |
[14:41] | this threat is real. | 这是真的 |
[14:42] | How are they gonna do it? | 他们打算怎么袭击 |
[14:48] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[14:51] | Phoenix is close to finding the location of Codex’s headquarters, | 凤凰基金会快要找到法典会总部的位置了 |
[14:55] | but we need to know the rules of engagement | 但我们需要知道交战规则 |
[14:57] | and if we can rely on military support. | 以及是否得到军方支持 |
[15:01] | This is exactly the kind of intransigence | 正是这种顽固不合作的态度 |
[15:03] | that has allowed Codex to recruit so many to its cause. | 才让法典会有机可乘 招募了那么多人 |
[15:06] | We need to act, and act now. | 我们需要行动 立即行动 |
[15:13] | Yes? | 喂 |
[15:15] | I hear you. | 知道了 |
[15:16] | Very clear. | 很清楚 |
[15:19] | Look… | 听我说 |
[15:21] | the big boss had ears on us and heard your pitch. | 总统先生知道 也听了你的演说 |
[15:23] | The problem is POTUS doesn’t want to get caught | 问题是 如果你错了 |
[15:25] | holding a dookie sandwich if you’re wrong. | 总统先生可不愿意收拾你的屎盆子 |
[15:27] | A dookie sandwich? | 屎盆子 |
[15:29] | But, Danny, with all due respect, | 但是 丹尼 恕我直言 |
[15:31] | this is no time for us to stick our heads in the sand. | 现在可不是逃避问题的时候 |
[15:40] | Right. | 对 |
[15:43] | Well… | 其实 |
[15:46] | Plausible deniability is a cloak I’ve worn before. | 我以前遇事也想置身事外 |
[15:50] | Russ, excuse me. | 拉斯 打断一下 |
[15:51] | Mr. Taylor, we’re hereby giving you authorized authority, | 泰勒先生 我们在此给你授权 |
[15:53] | via your private military company, Spearhead, | 你可以通过自己的私人军事公司先锋行动 |
[15:56] | to eliminate Codex. | 来铲除法典会 |
[15:57] | No chances taken. | 不容有失 |
[15:59] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[16:00] | Gentlemen, I’m not comfortable with the ramifications… | 先生们 这个结果我并不满意 |
[16:01] | You may assure President Royce… | 你可以让罗伊斯总统放心 |
[16:04] | that the enemy will be chopped off at the head. | 敌人一定会被彻底消灭 |
[16:06] | I expect no less from a man of your… | 我对于你这样性格的人 |
[16:10] | character. | 期待很高 |
[16:22] | Somebody call to get the cable fixed? | 你们谁叫人来修电缆了吗 |
[16:24] | Riley, have you located Codex yet? | 莱丽 找到法典会总部了吗 |
[16:26] | I’m almost there. | 快了 |
[16:28] | They’re still in the western U.S., but I need more time. | 他们仍在美国西部 但我还需一些时间 |
[16:30] | Who are these guys? | 这些人是谁 |
[16:31] | They’re Reaper drone pilots. | 他们是收割者无人机驾驶员 |
[16:33] | Good news, everyone. | 同志们 好消息 |
[16:35] | The president has sanctioned Spearhead Operations to neutralize Codex. | 总统先生已批准让先锋行动公司来消灭法典会 |
[16:40] | By any means necessary. | 不择一切手段 |
[16:41] | Neutralize? | 消灭 |
[16:43] | Codex is on U.S. soil, so to circumvent the law, | 法典会在美国领土上 为规避法律 |
[16:46] | it’s you ordering the missile strike instead of the president. | 将由你下令进行导弹袭击 而不是总统 |
[16:48] | Well, with so much at stake, all options are on the table. | 事关重大 其他方案也都考虑过了 |
[16:51] | Look, what they’re doing is obviously very wrong, | 他们的决定明显是错的 |
[16:53] | but there are good people there. | 法典会里也有好人 |
[16:54] | There are civilians, scientists, their families. | 有平民 科学家 还有他们的家人 |
[16:56] | Angus, you are distraught by personal loss. | 安格斯 你因亲人去世 现在心烦意乱 |
[16:59] | Your vision is completely clouded. | 你的判断力也受到了影响 |
[17:00] | We are all in this fight | 我们被卷入此事 |
[17:01] | because you wanted to make up for past sins, | 是因为你想弥补过去的罪孽 |
[17:03] | yet here you are, | 但现在 |
[17:04] | resorting to the same method you swore off. | 你却用自己发誓不会再用的办法来处理此事 |
[17:06] | Okay, you two need to cool it. | 好了 你俩冷静点 |
[17:07] | I’m sorry, Matty, but this isn’t how the Phoenix works– | 抱歉 马蒂 但凤凰基金会不该如此行事 |
[17:09] | we don’t indiscriminately take innocent lives. | 我们不会随意杀掉无辜的人 |
[17:11] | But you’re okay with Codex doing it? | 但法典会杀人你就觉得没问题 |
[17:13] | I don’t… What are you talking about? | 我没有 你在说什么 |
[17:14] | This. | 看看吧 |
[17:16] | And why do you want to join Codex? | 为什么你在这时候想要加入法典会 |
[17:20] | Both of my parents are dead. | 我的父母都去世了 |
[17:22] | I feel… | 我觉得 |
[17:24] | free. | 我自由了 |
[17:25] | Free to choose a path of science and reason. | 我可以自由选择科学和理性的道路 |
[17:28] | And the whole… | 那这整个 |
[17:29] | Codex planning on killing billions of people… | 法典会杀死数十亿人的计划 |
[17:33] | your friends… | 你的朋友们 |
[17:35] | Phoenix… | 凤凰基金会 |
[17:37] | your girlfriend? | 你的女朋友 |
[17:40] | Sometimes to do what’s right | 有时候 为了做正确的事 |
[17:41] | you have to sacrifice the things you love. | 牺牲一些所爱的东西也是在所难免 |
[17:44] | Body language. Pupil dilation. Electrocardio rhythms. | 你的肢体语言 瞳孔扩张 心电频率 |
[17:48] | All indicate the same thing: that you’re telling the truth. | 都表明一件事 你说的是真心话 |
[17:50] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[17:52] | No. I… | 不 我 |
[17:53] | I was playing a part. | 我是在演戏 |
[17:54] | – Yes, well, the data says otherwise. – This is insane. | -是 但数据不这么认为 -简直疯了 |
[17:56] | Auntie Gwen got to you. | 格温姨妈影响了你 |
[17:58] | You don’t all believe this, do you? | 你们不会相信他的 对吧 |
[17:59] | Riles. Boze. | 莱丽 博兹 |
[18:02] | Unless you’ve been taking acting classes… | 除非你上了表演培训课 |
[18:04] | It’s hard not to worry about you, Mac. | 很难让大家不担心你 小麦 |
[18:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:09] | But I needed to remove all doubt, | 但我必须要打消大家的疑虑 |
[18:11] | so that no one would question me | 这样一来 当我说你不能参加此次任务时 |
[18:12] | when I say to you that you are off this mission. | 大家才不会质疑我的决定 |
[18:16] | Ma-Matty. | 马蒂 |
[18:17] | You’re not a machine, Mac. | 你不是机器 小麦 |
[18:19] | And a person can only take so much. | 一个人的承受能力是有限的 |
[18:21] | None of you get it. It’s… you’re not… | 你们都不懂 你们 |
[18:23] | You’re taking sides in a war that nobody wins. | 这场较量会两败俱伤 你们却在选边站 |
[18:36] | I like your pom-pom. | 我喜欢你这个小球球 |
[18:37] | That’s a good one. | 真好看 |
[18:47] | Would you excuse me? | 失陪一下 |
[18:48] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[18:52] | Roman. | 罗曼 |
[18:53] | Your unsanctioned trip to Los Angeles raised concern. | 你未经批准的洛杉矶之行引发了担忧 |
[18:57] | Leland had you tail me. That’s lovely. | 利兰让你跟踪我 真贴心 |
[18:59] | I don’t need a babysitter. | 我可不需要保姆 |
[19:01] | And you should know, muscle’s easily replaced. | 你应该知道 打手可是很容易被取代的 |
[19:03] | Yeah, well, it’s my job, ma’am. | 对 但这是我的职责所在 女士 |
[19:05] | Head of security, et cetera, et cetera. | 安保主管之类的 |
[19:07] | But you know that. So don’t take it personal. | 但你懂的 所以别往心里去 |
[19:09] | You can tell our boss | 你可以跟老大说 |
[19:11] | that it was a fact-finding mission. | 我是去调查实际情况的 |
[19:14] | It turns out Scarlett is being held by the Phoenix Foundation. | 结果证实斯嘉丽的确被囚于凤凰基金会 |
[19:17] | She’s alive, | 她还活着 |
[19:18] | but… potentially compromised. | 但可能已经被策反了 |
[19:20] | Then we should up the timetable. | 那我们该加快进度了 |
[19:21] | No, Roman. We proceed according to plan. | 不 罗曼 我们按计划进行 |
[19:25] | My plan. | 我的计划 |
[19:27] | So relax. | 放轻松 |
[19:28] | Hang out, enjoy the sunset. | 四处走走 享受黄昏 |
[19:31] | It’s a reminder of what we’re fighting for. | 这能提醒我们 自己到底在争取什么 |
[19:44] | I’m not saying Mac’s gone full Codex, | 我不是说小麦完全叛向法典会了 |
[19:46] | but Taylor’s always been right with the psy-ops stuff. | 但在心理战方面泰勒总是对的 |
[19:48] | You’re siding with Taylor over Mac, | 你站在泰勒那边 针对小麦 |
[19:50] | who doesn’t have an evil bone in his body? | 泰勒难道就没有一点邪念吗 |
[19:52] | Mac is just too good of a person | 小麦只是人太善良了 |
[19:54] | to make hard choices in the best of times. | 无法在最佳时机做出艰难的决定 |
[19:56] | Des. | 戴西 |
[19:58] | I think something inside him is close to breaking. | 我觉得他内心某处快要崩溃了 |
[20:09] | Here I am. | 我来了 |
[20:12] | The sum total of both of you. | 你们俩共同的结晶 |
[20:15] | All the good. | 结合了你们俩的所有优点 |
[20:18] | All the bad. | 和所有缺点 |
[20:26] | You taught me I could fix things, but… | 你们教会我修补东西 但是 |
[20:31] | I don’t know if I can this time. | 不知道这次我能不能解决这事 |
[20:36] | Really wish you guys were here right now. | 真希望你们现在在我身边 |
[20:43] | Dad, you used to always say that thing. | 爸 你过去常说那句话 |
[20:46] | The only real failure is never having tried at all. | 真正的失败是从未尝试 |
[20:49] | So… | 所以 |
[20:51] | I’m gonna try something. | 我要做些尝试 |
[20:55] | But it means risking everything. | 但那意味着赌上一切 |
[20:59] | Everyone I love. | 和每个我爱的人 |
[21:06] | Science is driven by cold logic, | 科学的驱动力是冰冷的逻辑 |
[21:08] | by equations you can test and duplicate. | 是可以验证和复制的方程式 |
[21:11] | But humankind’s greatest leaps forward | 但人类重大的飞跃 |
[21:13] | were all born of instinct and intuition, | 都产生于本能和直觉 |
[21:16] | by the belief that the impossible was within reach. | 成功都来源于将不可能化为可能的信念 |
[21:18] | So there comes a time to put aside all logic | 所以是时候撇开所有逻辑 |
[21:21] | and trust your gut | 相信自己的直觉 |
[21:22] | and do what you feel is right. | 做自己认为正确的事情了 |
[21:31] | Liftoff affirmed. | 确认升空 |
[21:32] | Green lights on missiles one and two. | 一号和二号导弹就位 |
[21:35] | This is a last resort, correct? | 这是最后手段了吧 |
[21:39] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:59] | We got a security alert in the interrogation room. | 审讯室发出了安全警报 |
[22:01] | Get Desi to meet me there. | 让戴西到那里见我 |
[22:04] | There’s a high probability | 法典会总部很有可能 |
[22:05] | in the next 24 hours that the Codex base | 在24小时内 |
[22:07] | will be taken out with a drone strike. | 遭到无人机空袭 |
[22:10] | Your sister, my aunt– | 你的妹妹 我的姨妈 |
[22:12] | I need your help saving them. | 我需要你帮忙救她们 |
[22:13] | If I take you there, how do I know you won’t betray us? | 如果我带你去那 我怎么知道你不会背叛我们 |
[22:16] | You don’t. | 你不知道 |
[22:26] | Angus, there’s no way out, so just… | 安格斯 这里出不去的 所以 |
[22:29] | just stop this. | 收手吧 |
[22:31] | Mac, just put her back in her cell. | 小麦 把她送回牢房里 |
[22:33] | We can talk about this. | 我们可以谈谈 |
[22:35] | I think we both know it’s too late for that. | 我想我们都知道 已经太迟了 |
[22:38] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[22:45] | At my recommendation, | 因为我的提议 |
[22:47] | the Phoenix recently installed a hypoxic fire prevention system, | 凤凰基金会最近装了低氧防火系统 |
[22:50] | based on the simple principle that fire needs oxygen. | 其原理很简单 燃烧需要氧气 |
[22:53] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:55] | So, if you suck most of the oxygen out | 所以 如果吸走了大部分氧气 |
[22:57] | and replace it with nitrogen-rich air… | 并换成富氮气体 |
[23:01] | breathing gets very hard. | 呼吸会变得极度困难 |
[23:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:44] | Angus MacGyver has gone rogue. | 安格斯·麦凯弗已经叛逃 |
[23:47] | Get APBs out to every local and federal law enforcement agency. | 向所有地方和联邦执法机构发布全境通告 |
[23:51] | Start running facial rec on every camera located within a 60-mile radius. | 开始对半径六十英里内的所有摄像头进行面部识别 |
[23:56] | Report all progress to Riley Davis. | 所有进展汇报给莱丽·戴维斯 |
[23:58] | Angus MacGyver is now officially an enemy of the state. | 安格斯·麦凯弗现在正式成为国家公敌 |
[24:04] | Get to work. | 开始工作吧 |
[24:17] | Is all this really necessary? | 这真的有必要吗 |
[24:18] | Was leaving me and Desi without any oxygen really necessary? | 任由我和戴西缺氧有必要吗 |
[24:21] | There has to be an explanation. | 这肯定是有原因的 |
[24:22] | Mac does everything for a reason. | 小麦做任何事都有原因的 |
[24:24] | Mac’s not himself. | 小麦现在已经不是他自己了 |
[24:26] | He needs to be stopped for his own good. | 为了他好 我们必须阻止他 |
[24:28] | I know only too well | 我太清楚了 |
[24:29] | the evil that Codex nurtures in even the best of us. | 即便是我们之中最优秀的人 也会被法典会动摇 |
[24:33] | Unfortunately, Mac is now a threat. | 不幸的是 小麦现在是个威胁 |
[24:36] | And there’s no telling what his next move will be. | 而且我们不知道他下一步会做什么 |
[24:39] | Desi. Put the Phoenix in lockdown. | 戴西 封锁凤凰基金会 |
[24:50] | Riley, Bozer, you both know Mac best. | 莱丽 博兹 你们俩最了解小麦 |
[24:53] | Anticipate his moves | 在他酿成大祸前 |
[24:54] | and help me bring him back in here | 预计他的下一步行动 |
[24:55] | before he does anything else he’s gonna regret. | 帮我把他带回来 |
[24:58] | None of us want him hurt. | 我们都不想让他受伤 |
[25:00] | I’m counting on the both of you. | 我就指望你们俩了 |
[25:10] | Why the pit stop at the sketchy warehouse? | 为什么工用卡车会停在破仓库前 |
[25:12] | A century-old secret. | 因为一个上百年的秘密 |
[25:13] | A few weeks ago, Phoenix obtained a weapon known as Shiva, | 几周前 凤凰获得了一样叫湿婆的武器 |
[25:16] | made by Nikola Tesla… | 由尼古拉·特斯拉制造 |
[25:17] | I know. I was there, mansplainer. | 我知道 我当时在那 不用你解释 |
[25:19] | Yeah. Right. Well, anyways, | 好吧 总之 |
[25:20] | we outfitted this building as a research facility | 我们把这个房子改成了研究基地 |
[25:22] | in the hopes that we could determine | 希望能发现 |
[25:23] | what Codex is planning to use it for. | 法典会打算用湿婆做什么 |
[25:25] | So did you? | 你们成功了吗 |
[25:26] | No. I was hoping, | 没有 我还想着 |
[25:27] | since we’re on the same side now, | 既然我们战线一致 |
[25:28] | you could spill the tea. | 你可以告诉我 |
[25:29] | I’m a soldier, I’m not a scientist. | 我是士兵 不是科学家 |
[25:31] | I don’t know why we want it. | 我不知道我们要它何用 |
[25:33] | So we’re gonna go grab it? | 所以我们要硬抢吗 |
[25:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:35] | You’re crazy. | 你真疯狂 |
[25:37] | I like you. | 我喜欢 |
[25:39] | Wait. Hold on. | 等一下 |
[25:43] | Nothing on the west side. | 西侧没有情况 |
[25:44] | What you got? | 你那边怎么样 |
[25:45] | Hoping to catch Mac and Scarlett stealing their getaway vehicle, | 我想知道小麦和斯嘉丽在偷车时的情况 |
[25:49] | so… I’m hacking doorbell cameras in the neighborhood around the Phoenix. | 所以我在黑凤凰基金会周边的门铃摄像头 |
[25:53] | Smart. | 真机智 |
[25:55] | And disturbing that you can do that. | 以及你这超凡的黑客技术让我有点不安 |
[25:57] | I can’t believe we’re running a manhunt for Mac. | 真不敢相信 我们在追捕小麦 |
[25:59] | Actually, this is my second time. | 这是我第二回抓他了 |
[26:01] | In sixth grade, he got in trouble for | 他六年级惹过大麻烦 |
[26:02] | blowing up the chemistry lab and ran away. | 他炸毁了化学实验室 然后跑了 |
[26:04] | The whole school went on lockdown | 学校全面封锁 |
[26:06] | and a search party was formed to comb through Mission City woods. | 还组织了搜索队在米申市的树林里地毯式搜索 |
[26:08] | Where’d he turn up? | 他去哪儿了 |
[26:10] | My house. | 我家 |
[26:11] | Said he got scared and… | 他说他害怕 |
[26:12] | that’s where he felt safe. | 而我家令他心安 |
[26:16] | Do you really think Gwen could get into his head? | 你真觉得 格温能给他洗脑吗 |
[26:18] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[26:19] | If it were me, | 如果是我 |
[26:20] | I know she would mess with my head. | 我肯定知道她会来干扰我的想法 |
[26:23] | Mac’s always wanted a connection to his mom, | 小麦一直渴望了解母亲 |
[26:26] | and Gwen’s giving him that. | 格温满足了他 |
[26:33] | Got something? | 有发现吗 |
[26:35] | No. | 没有 |
[26:36] | Mac’s too smart to leave a trail. | 小麦太聪明了 做事不留踪迹 |
[26:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:39] | Can you take a look at this? | 你能过来看看这个吗 |
[26:44] | 身份确认 斯嘉丽 法典会特工 身份确认 麦凯弗 凤凰基金会特工 | |
[26:51] | 删除视频 确认 取消 | |
[27:06] | Well, when it comes to partners, I guess I have a type. | 要选搭档的话 我想我有目标了 |
[27:09] | We are not partners. | 我们不是搭档 |
[27:18] | Knock, knock. | 敲敲门 |
[27:20] | We’re here for Shiva and we have no intention of hurting anybody. | 我们为湿婆而来 并且无意伤及无辜 |
[27:23] | All of the emergency protocols, I designed them. | 所有应急方案都是我设计的 |
[27:25] | So whatever you’re thinking, | 别动歪脑筋 |
[27:26] | I’m a step ahead. | 我一定快你一步 |
[27:27] | Look, we’d love to cooperate, | 听着 我们乐意合作 |
[27:28] | but Mr. Taylor made it very clear | 但泰勒先生说得很清楚 |
[27:30] | that you’re persona non grata. | 这里不欢迎你 |
[27:34] | But, who are we to judge? | 不过我们哪有资格评价 |
[27:35] | Knock yourselves out with Shiva. | 请便 拿走湿婆吧 |
[27:37] | We literally have. | 我们实际上 |
[27:39] | A couple of times. | 也经历过好几次了 |
[27:44] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[27:46] | Hold on. Before we shoot anybody, | 别冲动 在开枪以前 |
[27:47] | let’s just… try locking ’em in that supply closet. | 我们先把他们锁进储藏室 |
[27:50] | I’ll work on the exit strategy. | 我去研究逃跑路线 |
[27:57] | He’s going after Shiva. | 他的目标是湿婆 |
[27:58] | Damn it, Angus. | 该死 安格斯 |
[28:01] | Lock down the building! | 封锁大楼 |
[28:08] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[28:10] | What now, genius? | 现在怎么办 天才 |
[28:11] | Working on it. | 我想想 |
[28:18] | – Riles? – Get in. | -莱丽 -上车 |
[28:27] | Let’s go! | 赶紧走 |
[28:29] | Stop! | 站住 |
[28:46] | Looks like the ALPR blocker on the plates is still working. | 看来车牌屏蔽系统还在运行 |
[28:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:50] | I’d hate to think where I’d be if you hadn’t shown up. | 你要是没来 后果难以想象 |
[28:54] | Why did you do it? | 为什么帮我 |
[28:58] | Because, at the end of the day, | 因为说到底 |
[28:59] | I trust you, Mac. | 我信任你 小麦 |
[29:01] | But, seriously, man, what’s going on? | 但说真的 怎么回事 |
[29:03] | I know that everybody thinks that Gwen has cast a spell on me, | 我知道大家都觉得格温迷惑了我 |
[29:06] | but look at Taylor. | 但看看泰勒 |
[29:07] | I can’t figure it out, | 我不知道为什么 |
[29:08] | but he’s obsessed with Codex. | 但他太执着于法典会了 |
[29:09] | He pretends like there’s other options on the table. | 他假装还有其他选择 |
[29:11] | But, given the chance, he’s gonna press the button, | 但一有机会 他就会按下按钮 |
[29:13] | no matter how many innocent lives he takes. | 无论那么做会杀害多少无辜的人 |
[29:16] | So now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[29:17] | We ask your Aunt Gwen nicely | 我们礼貌地请求你的格温姨妈 |
[29:18] | not to press her button to reset the world? | 不要按下按钮 重置世界吗 |
[29:22] | I saw something in her, Riles. | 我在她身上看到了一些东西 莱丽 |
[29:24] | As estranged as we may be, | 尽管疏远 |
[29:26] | I’m the only family that she has left. | 但我是她唯一的家人 |
[29:32] | More importantly, she thinks I’ll join ’em. | 更重要的是 她以为我会加入他们 |
[29:34] | So, I use Shiva back there to convince ’em | 所以 我要用湿婆说服他们 |
[29:36] | that I’ve changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[29:37] | And once I’m inside Codex, | 一旦我加入法典会 |
[29:38] | I figure out a way to stop her. | 我就可以设法阻止她 |
[29:40] | You know, without all the needless death. | 避免不必要的伤亡 |
[29:42] | And how do we know we’re not walking into a trap? | 我们怎么确定这不是陷阱 |
[29:44] | We don’t. | 并不确定 |
[29:45] | Gwen could welcome us with open arms, or… | 可能格温会张开双臂迎接我们 也可能 |
[29:49] | we could be marching to our deaths. | 我们是在自取灭亡 |
[29:52] | You know you don’t have to do this, right? | 你知道你其实不必这么做的 对吗 |
[29:54] | What? And miss all the fun? | 什么 袖手旁观 然后错过所有的乐趣吗 |
[30:04] | If any of you had any doubts about where Mac’s loyalties lie, | 如果你们谁对小麦忠于哪一方有所怀疑 |
[30:07] | well, I hope they’ve been put to rest. | 我希望现在不要再怀疑了 |
[30:09] | There’s got to be another explanation. | 这肯定另有隐情 |
[30:10] | Then I suggest that you find them, bring them back and ask them. | 那我建议你找到他们 带他们回来问问 |
[30:13] | Riley did a hell of a job covering their tracks. | 莱丽很好地掩盖了他们踪迹 |
[30:15] | I mean, no phone signals, no GPS, no nothing. | 没有手机信号 没有定位仪 什么都没有 |
[30:19] | Y’all believe what you want, but Riley left us a clue. | 不管你们信不信 但莱丽给我们留了条线索 |
[30:21] | The trace on the modem finally pinged a location in Montana. | 调制解调器最终定位在蒙大拿州 |
[30:24] | I’m accessing satellite coverage now. | 我现在正接入卫星监控 |
[30:30] | Looks like a ranch complex. | 看起来像是个农场 |
[30:32] | We’ve got multiple power sources, | 发现多个能量源 |
[30:34] | heat signatures for about a hundred people. | 差不多有一百个人的热信号 |
[30:36] | I’ll start a scan of the property. | 我将开始扫描房屋 |
[30:37] | No, that’s Codex headquarters. We’ve got them. | 不 这就是法典会的总部 我们找到他们了 |
[30:40] | Desi, how long to get a tactical assault team on site? | 戴西 战术突击队到达现场要多久 |
[30:42] | We’ve got to gear up, get airborne, | 我们得做准备 起飞 |
[30:44] | add in flight time, HALO in. | 加上飞行时间 还要高空跳伞进入 |
[30:46] | At best, four hours. | 最快需要四小时 |
[30:47] | Calculating from when Mac and Riley left the research facility. | 从小麦和莱丽离开研究基地时开始算 |
[30:50] | They’ll get there first. | 他们会先到那里 |
[30:51] | And warn Gwen, | 他们会警告格温 |
[30:52] | which will give enough time to evacuate Codex. | 这就会让法典会有充分的时间进行疏散 |
[30:55] | Or worse, set up a defense | 或者更糟 让他们建立防御 |
[30:57] | and turn our assault into a suicide mission. | 把我们的突袭变成自杀式任务 |
[30:59] | We can take what they throw at us. | 我们能承受他们的攻击 |
[31:01] | Or we can call Washington for other options. | 或者我们可以给华盛顿打电话问问其他办法 |
[31:03] | No, Matilda. Chain of command was clear. | 不 马蒂尔达 上面的命令很明确 |
[31:05] | Cut off the head of the snake. | 端掉他们的总部 |
[31:06] | How long before you can get the Reaper in position? | 多久能让收割者就位 |
[31:08] | At top speed, we can get to these coordinates in roughly an hour. | 我们到达该坐标点最快差不多要一小时 |
[31:11] | – All right. Get on it. – Hold up. | -好吧 马上着手 -等等 |
[31:14] | We don’t know when Mac and Riley are gonna get there, | 我们不知道小麦和莱丽什么时候到那里 |
[31:15] | and we’re talking about dropping a missile? | 就这么下令发射导弹了吗 |
[31:17] | How do we even know that will stop Codex? | 我们怎么知道这能阻止法典会 |
[31:19] | The drone could be our best option at taking out Codex leadership. | 无人机可能是我们干掉法典会领导的最佳选择 |
[31:23] | Has everyone lost their minds? | 大家都疯了吗 |
[31:25] | Desi, back me up here. | 戴西 帮我说句话 |
[31:27] | Sometimes we need to sacrifice the things we love | 有时 为了更高利益 |
[31:29] | for the greater good. | 牺牲一些所爱的东西也是在所难免 |
[31:30] | Look, we all know what you’re going through, Bozer. | 我们都知道你现在的感受 博兹 |
[31:32] | Angus is family. | 安格斯就像家人 |
[31:33] | But we can’t risk billions of lives to save his. | 但我们不能为了救他 拿数十亿人的命冒险 |
[31:36] | If you could go back in time and stop Hitler, stop 9/11, | 如果你能回到过去 阻止希特勒 阻止911事件 |
[31:38] | even if it meant sacrificing innocent lives, wouldn’t you do it? | 即使会牺牲无辜的人 你会去做吗 |
[31:41] | Let me I ask you something, Taylor. | 那我问你 泰勒 |
[31:43] | How’s that so different than what Codex is saying? | 这和法典会的主张又有什么区别呢 |
[31:48] | Inform me when the Reaper’s in firing position | 收割者到达发射位置后通知我 |
[31:50] | and wait for my command. | 等待我的指令 |
[32:08] | Home sweet home. | 终于到家了 |
[32:17] | I have eyes on Scarlett, MacGyver, | 我看到了斯嘉丽 麦凯弗 |
[32:19] | and another Phoenix agent. Over. | 和另一位凤凰基金会特工 完毕 |
[32:20] | Scarlett’s compromised. Take her out. Take ’em all out. | 斯嘉丽叛变了 杀了她 把他们都杀了 |
[32:23] | Roman, we don’t even know why they’re here. | 罗曼 我们甚至不知道他们为什么来 |
[32:25] | Don’t be so naive. She led Phoenix right to us. | 别天真了 她带着凤凰的人找来了这里 |
[32:35] | All units, take out MacGyver. Do not let them reach the perimeter. | 全体 干掉麦凯弗 别让他们接近外围 |
[32:41] | So is there a secret password or signal? | 有秘密口令或信号吗 |
[32:45] | Or do we just drive up to the front door and shout “Howdy”? | 还是我们直接开到门口大声问好 |
[32:50] | Duck! | 趴下 |
[33:10] | Gwen sure knows how to roll out the red carpet. | 格温很清楚如何热烈欢迎我们 |
[33:12] | We do tend to be suspicious of outsiders. | 我们确实会怀疑外来者 |
[33:22] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[33:28] | Hold your fire! | 别开火 |
[33:35] | That’s not good. | 这可不太妙 |
[33:36] | They’ll have us dead to rights in a second. | 他们马上就要追上我们了 |
[33:39] | – Can you do your Mac thing? – Yeah. On it. | -你能使点小绝招吗 -好 这就去 |
[34:03] | Is this really time for arts and crafts? | 现在是做手工的时候吗 |
[34:05] | You know what? It actually is. | 知道吗 现在正是时候 |
[34:20] | What the hell’s going on down there? | 那里到底出了什么事 |
[34:23] | Are they fighting with Codex agents? | 他们在和法典会特工交战吗 |
[34:32] | Since you’re out of toys, MacGyver, this one’s mine. | 既然你已经没有玩具 麦凯弗 这人归我了 |
[34:53] | Reaper in position. Target acquired. | 收割者就位 目标已锁定 |
[34:56] | There’s more going on down there than we’re aware of. | 那里发生的事远超我们预想 |
[34:59] | Don’t let your trigger finger get itchy. | 别急着发射导弹 |
[35:01] | Come on, Taylor. Mac’s fighting them. | 拜托 泰勒 小麦正和他们作战 |
[35:08] | Missile One away. | 一号导弹发射 |
[35:10] | I didn’t give the order to fire. | 我没下令发射 |
[35:11] | My orders have been clear all along, sir. | 给我的指令一直都很明确 长官 |
[35:13] | Abort that missile. We’ve got people on the ground. | 中止导弹 下面有我们的人 |
[35:16] | – I’m afraid I can’t do that. – I think you can. | -恐怕我做不到 -我觉得你可以 |
[35:27] | MacGyver could provide valuable intel. | 麦凯弗能提供有价值的情报 |
[35:29] | What’s the strategic benefit of shooting him? | 射杀他能获得什么战略利益吗 |
[35:31] | Eliminating risk. | 排除风险 |
[35:32] | I have my orders, and we don’t want to take chances. | 我也有命在身 我们不想冒险 |
[35:36] | Do not let them near the ranch house. | 别让他们靠近平房 |
[35:37] | – Is that clear? – Yes, sir. You heard him. | -清楚吗 -是 长官 照他说的做 |
[35:39] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[35:40] | Well, I just got a lot less popular at group meals. | 看来你们不怎么欢迎我参与计划 |
[35:42] | We need to make contact with Gwen. | 我们需要和格温联系 |
[35:49] | Damn. | 该死 |
[35:49] | Taylor pressed the button. | 泰勒下了命令 |
[35:51] | Oh, God. Ella. | 天啊 艾拉 |
[35:53] | We need to get everybody out. | 我们需要让所有人离开 |
[35:54] | Tell me you got a plan, Mac. | 告诉我你有了计划 小麦 |
[35:55] | Get to the ranch house. | 去平房那里 |
[35:57] | Of course you’d say that. | 你当然会这么说 |
[36:09] | Everyone, just calm down. | 各位 冷静 |
[36:13] | We’re all on the same team here. | 我们都是一个阵营的 |
[36:16] | Desi? | 戴西 |
[36:22] | It’s easy. | 很简单 |
[36:23] | You can do it, too. | 你也可以放下枪 |
[36:35] | Stand down. | 离开 |
[36:40] | Green light, boys. Fire at will. | 各位 可以随意开枪 |
[36:42] | Is this windshield bulletproof? | 这挡风玻璃防弹吗 |
[36:44] | Not against that kind of firepower. | 扛不住那种火力 |
[36:47] | But I have an idea on how to get through to Gwen. | 但我有办法让格温明白我们的意图 |
[36:52] | Wait. | 等等 |
[36:55] | Wait, new orders. Hold your fire. | 等等 新命令 别开枪 |
[36:59] | – Come on, Gwen. – He’s doing Morse code. | -格温 -他在发摩斯密码 |
[37:03] | He’s saying “Hellfire… | 他在说 “地狱火导弹 |
[37:05] | inbound.” | 来袭中” |
[37:08] | Incoming missile. Emergency protocols. | 导弹来袭 启动紧急应对程序 |
[37:10] | Get everyone to safety now. | 马上把所有人带到安全的地方 |
[37:11] | – Everyone inside! – In! | -所有人进去 -进去 |
[37:13] | Now! Get the kids. Get ’em in. | 马上 带上孩子 带他们进去 |
[37:23] | Now it’s my turn to be your guardian angel. | 现在轮到我做你的守护天使了 |
[37:27] | He’s on our side, Roman, and so am I. | 他是我们这边的 罗曼 我也是 |
[37:36] | He brought us Shiva. | 他给我们带来了湿婆 |
[37:37] | You gonna shoot him for it? | 你要因此而杀他吗 |
[37:39] | What’s that gonna do against a Hellfire? | 那个要怎么对付地狱火导弹 |
[37:41] | Hopefully it’ll act as a mini missile defense system. | 希望它可以充当一个小型导弹防御系统 |
[37:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:53] | Tesla designed Shiva | 特斯拉发明的湿婆可以 |
[37:54] | to release a powerful electromagnetic pulse, | 释放一种强力的电磁脉冲 |
[37:57] | which should scramble any electronics within range. | 它可以在射程内干扰任何电子设备 |
[38:02] | In this case, | 这回 |
[38:04] | that’d be the guidance system in an incoming missile. | 它要干扰的是来袭导弹里的制导系统 |
[38:27] | It actually worked? | 还真有用 |
[38:29] | Thanks for the doubt. | 谢谢你的质疑 |
[38:33] | Mac, | 小麦 |
[38:35] | how many missiles does a Reaper drone carry? | 收割者无人机可以携带多少导弹 |
[38:37] | I’m guessing two. | 应该是两枚 |
[38:45] | You better hurry. | 你最好快点 |
[38:46] | Yeah, well, this thing takes a minutes to crank. | 这玩意要花几分钟启动 |
[38:48] | We don’t have a couple minutes. | 我们可没有几分钟时间 |
[39:23] | I’ll be hanging onto this. | 我来管钥匙 |
[39:25] | Thank you, Taylor. You made the right call. | 谢谢 泰勒 你做了正确的决定 |
[39:27] | Let me make something clear to you, Matilda. | 有些事我要跟你讲清楚 马蒂尔达 |
[39:29] | I am not on Mac’s side. | 我没站在小麦那边 |
[39:32] | There’s a concrete structure under that ranch house there. | 那个平房下面有混凝土结构 |
[39:34] | Taking out Codex leadership was not 100% guaranteed. | 无法保证能百分百干掉法典会的领袖 |
[39:37] | Otherwise, I would have let that bomb drop, | 否则 我一定会投下那颗导弹 |
[39:39] | regardless of Mac or Riley. | 才不管小麦或莱丽的死活 |
[39:42] | Well, then, thank you anyway. | 那还真谢谢你了 |
[39:44] | Bozer, we need to get in touch with Mac | 博兹 我们需要联系小麦 |
[39:45] | and find out exactly what’s going on down there. | 搞清楚那里到底发生了什么 |
[39:47] | We still don’t know where his loyalties lie, | 我们还是不清楚他忠于哪一边 |
[39:49] | and our priority is to take out Codex. | 我们的首要目标是消灭法典会 |
[39:51] | So if he gets in our way next time, | 所以如果下次他再从中阻挠 |
[39:53] | I’m telling you, I will not hesitate. | 我告诉你 我绝不犹豫 |
[40:04] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[40:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:18] | Roman, | 罗曼 |
[40:19] | play nice with our guests. | 对我们的客人友善点 |
[40:28] | So what changed your mind? | 所以是什么让你改了主意 |
[40:33] | I can’t find a hole in the logic of File 47. | 我找不出47号文件逻辑上的漏洞 |
[40:35] | I hate it, but I don’t have any other solutions. | 我不赞成 但我没有其他的解决方法 |
[40:39] | My mother was right. | 我母亲是对的 |
[40:43] | I’m really glad that you were here to show me that, Gwen. | 我很高兴是由你来向我介绍这个计划 格温 |
[40:46] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[40:51] | And your girlfriend? | 那你女朋友呢 |
[40:53] | You know I’m not his girlfriend. | 你知道我不是她女朋友 |
[40:55] | You also know the skills I have to offer. | 你也了解我要提供的是什么技能 |
[40:57] | We’re a package deal. | 我们是一揽子交易 |
[40:59] | Then you both understand the commitment you’re making? | 那你们俩都明白你们做出的承诺吗 |
[41:03] | Any lingering doubt? | 还有任何犹疑吗 |
[41:04] | We just betrayed our friends | 我们刚背叛了我们的朋友 |
[41:05] | to stop a missile from dropping on your head, | 阻止他们往你们头上扔导弹 |
[41:06] | so I’d say that ship has sailed. | 事已至此 回不了头了 |
[41:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:44] | Welcome home, Angus. | 欢迎回家 安格斯 |
[41:53] | This is unbelievable. | 真不敢相信 |
[41:55] | They built a whole city down here. | 他们在这下面建造了一整个城市 |
[42:00] | So what now? | 所以现在要怎么办 |
[42:03] | Improvise. | 随机应变 |