时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | …are confirming 81 dead. | 共有八十一人遇难 |
[00:04] | They got it wrong. | 他们搞错了 |
[00:05] | The attack? | 这次袭击吗 |
[00:05] | Yeah, th-they’re claiming it was a terrorist attack, | 对 他们宣称是恐怖袭击 |
[00:07] | but I’m telling you, man, they got it wrong. | 但我敢打包票 他们搞错了 |
[00:09] | It’s Tiberius Kovac. | 是泰比留·科瓦奇干的 |
[00:11] | But I still don’t understand what this is about. | 但我还是一头雾水 |
[00:13] | They’re putting together a task force | 他们正在组建特别小组 |
[00:14] | to hunt him down. | 追捕科瓦奇 |
[00:16] | It’s the biggest operation since 9/11. | 这是继九一一之后最大规模的行动 |
[00:18] | Oh, you invited me here… | 所以你叫我来 |
[00:19] | To… | 是为了 |
[00:21] | say goodbye to a good friend. | 和我的好朋友道别 |
[00:26] | – Why didn’t you tell me? – I’m sorry, | -你为什么不告诉我 -对不起 |
[00:27] | I didn’t want you to worry. | 我不想让你担心 |
[00:29] | But if something should happen to me, | 但如果我发生什么意外 |
[00:30] | I want you to know that I love you, honey. | 我希望你知道我爱你 宝贝 |
[00:32] | You just keep thinking, Butch. | 你就接着动脑子吧 布奇 |
[00:35] | That’s what you’re good at. | 你擅长这个 |
[01:01] | Present arms! | 敬礼 |
[01:33] | Order… | 礼 |
[01:34] | arms! | 毕 |
[01:45] | 杰克·道尔顿 基督徒 | |
[01:52] | On behalf of the president of the United States, | 我谨代表美国总统 |
[01:54] | we are sorry for your loss. | 向您致以深切慰问 |
[01:56] | Jack Dalton was one of a kind. | 杰克·道尔顿是万里挑一的人才 |
[01:59] | The finest soldier I’ve ever had the honor to serve with. | 是我的战友里面 最为出色的战士 |
[02:04] | Serving with him was an honor for us all. | 能成为他的战友 是我们所有人的荣幸 |
[02:45] | Thanks, Des. | 谢谢 戴西 |
[02:46] | Happy to help. | 乐意效劳 |
[02:49] | If anybody’s wake was gonna be a party, | 如果有人的追悼会能变成派对 |
[02:52] | seems right it’d be Jack’s. | 感觉就是杰克的追悼会 |
[02:54] | Are you doing okay? | 你还好吧 |
[02:57] | I don’t know if it’s sunk in yet. | 我不知道自己是否接受了这个事实 |
[02:59] | Really not looking forward to when it does. | 我也不想接受这个事实 |
[03:02] | Yeah, I hear you. | 我明白 |
[03:04] | Figure if I keep my hands busy, my mind will follow. | 我感觉如果能忙起来 脑子就不会乱想 |
[03:09] | I’m not sure if that’s gonna work for Mac, though. | 不过这一套对小麦应该不管用 |
[03:11] | Yeah, he’s bottling it up. | 对 他在压抑自己 |
[03:13] | And there’s gonna be a quiet moment he won’t see coming, | 总会有一个他预想不到的安静时刻会到来 |
[03:16] | then he’ll feel how deep the wound is. | 那时他才能感受到伤口有多深 |
[03:20] | Until then, there’s beer. | 在那之前 还有啤酒 |
[03:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:30] | – Thank you. – Honestly, I, um… | -谢谢 -说实话 |
[03:31] | I never knew the man, but from what I hear, | 我不认识他 但从我了解的来看 |
[03:34] | his lasting presence spoke volumes. | 大家一直记得他 他很了不起 |
[03:37] | After all the ops, all the missions, all… | 那么多工作 那么多任务 |
[03:41] | the close quarters we shared– | 那么多我们一起度过的亲密时光 |
[03:43] | some were way too close– | 有时候还亲密”无间” |
[03:45] | nobody knows better than me | 没人比我更能体会 |
[03:47] | how his presence could linger. | 他的”阴魂不散” |
[03:52] | Walker. | 沃克 |
[03:53] | Mac. | 小麦 |
[03:54] | They broke the mold with Dalton. | 因为道尔顿 大家打破了常规 |
[03:57] | I think, uh… | 我认为 |
[03:59] | one Jack was all the world could handle. | 这世上只容得下一个杰克 |
[04:05] | Can’t help but think if I had been there… | 忍不住会想 如果我在场 |
[04:06] | You know, I’m gonna stop you right there. | 容我打断你一下 |
[04:08] | You think that things would be different, | 你以为事情的走势会不同 |
[04:11] | Dalton might be alive, | 道尔顿也许能活下来 |
[04:13] | but that ain’t true. | 但这不是真的 |
[04:15] | Your unit was hunting Tiberius Kovac for over a year. | 你的队伍追捕泰比留·科瓦奇已超过一年 |
[04:18] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[04:19] | We had that bastard trapped | 那次我们将这混蛋 |
[04:20] | in a compound outside Zagreb. | 困于萨格勒布市外某地 |
[04:22] | But Kovac used the innocent locals as human shields. | 但科瓦奇利用无辜平民做人形盾牌 |
[04:26] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[04:28] | Jack had a crazy plan to end the standoff? | 杰克想了个疯狂的主意来结束对峙 |
[04:31] | He infiltrated the building solo, | 他独自潜入大楼 |
[04:34] | freed all the hostages, | 解救了所有人质 |
[04:35] | and then Kovac blew himself up rather than be taken alive. | 之后科瓦奇不愿被俘 引爆炸弹身亡 |
[04:39] | And Jack was caught in the blast. | 杰克受炸弹冲击身亡 |
[04:42] | And that’s why I need you to understand, | 所以你一定要明白 |
[04:44] | there’s not anything you or anyone else could have done. | 你 或者其他任何人都救不了他 |
[04:50] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[04:52] | About a week before the raid, | 在突袭前一周 |
[04:54] | Jack called me from a burner phone. | 杰克用一次性手机打给我 |
[04:56] | He said he wanted to talk, but we never connected. | 他说想跟我聊聊 但我们没能通话 |
[04:59] | I just wanted to know if you had any idea | 我想问问你是否知道 |
[05:01] | what that could have been about. | 他想跟我说什么 |
[05:03] | I’m sorry, Mac. No, I don’t. | 抱歉 小麦 我不知道 |
[05:05] | Well, thanks. Figured I’d ask. | 谢谢 我就是想问问 |
[05:09] | Take care, son. | 保重 |
[05:43] | Last time we were here, | 上次我们来这的时候 |
[05:44] | I smoked you like a brisket, Mac. | 你可是输得很惨 小麦 |
[05:47] | Well, that’s ’cause last time we were here, | 那是因为上次过来的时候 |
[05:49] | my kinematic equation only factored in scalar | 我的运动方程式只考虑到了标量 |
[05:52] | and vector variables, but… | 和向量的变化 |
[05:53] | when I compensate for rotational motion… | 但当我用回转运动做补偿时 |
[06:00] | Believe what you want, but it’s all in the wrist. | 随你怎么想 但其实还是看手腕 |
[06:06] | Jack taught me that the first time he came here. | 杰克第一次来的时候教我的 |
[06:11] | And he was no math wiz. | 他可没有数学天赋 |
[06:15] | No. No, he wasn’t. | 确实 |
[06:23] | This is the greasiest pizza in L.A. | 这是洛杉矶最多油的披萨 |
[06:26] | That’s what makes it so good. | 所以才好吃啊 |
[06:29] | You know, when Jack and I used to come here… | 杰克以前和我来的时候 |
[06:32] | he’d make me wash my hands, like, ten times | 他强迫我洗好几遍手 |
[06:35] | before letting me in the GTO. | 才让我坐上他的跑车 |
[06:37] | You know, for a tough guy, he sure was fussy about that car. | 对于一个硬汉来说 他很爱惜那辆车 |
[06:41] | I remember like it was yesterday. | 这一切都历历在目 |
[06:44] | He came over to our house for the first time | 他第一次来我们家 |
[06:46] | to take my mom out on a date. | 带我妈去约会 |
[06:48] | I caught this guy picking flowers out of our front yard | 我看到他在我们家院子里摘花 |
[06:52] | to give to her. | 送给我妈 |
[06:55] | He turns, like, ten shades of red. | 他的脸憋得通红 |
[06:58] | He comes up with all these crazy excuses | 想了许多蹩脚的借口 |
[06:59] | as to why he couldn’t just stop and buy some flowers on the way. | 来解释他为什么不能在来的路上买花 |
[07:05] | And finally, he just turns to me like… | 最后他对我说 |
[07:09] | “Hey, you’re not gonna rat me out, are you, kid?” | “你不会出卖我的吧 孩子” |
[07:12] | Did you? | 你说了吗 |
[07:14] | No. | 没有 |
[07:19] | I blackmailed him into taking me here. | 我要挟他带我来这里 |
[07:42] | “Ozzy… | 奥齐 |
[07:43] | Ulrich”? | 乌尔里希 |
[07:51] | Run it through the database, let me know what you come up with, | 查查数据库 告诉我结果 |
[07:53] | ’cause I don’t recognize that name. | 因为我不认识这个名字 |
[07:54] | – Matty. – Hey, Mac. | -马蒂 -小麦 |
[07:55] | What’s going on? Are you okay? | 出什么事了 你还好吗 |
[07:57] | Do you recognize this name? | 你认识这个名字吗 |
[07:59] | “Ozzy Ulrich.” | 奥齐·乌尔里希 |
[08:00] | That’s one of Jack’s old aliases from his CIA days. | 这是杰克以前在中情局的别名之一 |
[08:03] | Yes. But the postmark, | 是的 但邮戳 |
[08:05] | it’s from two days after he was killed. | 来自于他被杀害的两天后 |
[08:12] | “Come see the wilderness of mirrors.” | “来看看这镜之荒野” |
[08:14] | That is a reference to “Gerontion.” | 出自于《小老头》 |
[08:17] | It is a poem by T.S. Eliot. | 托马斯·斯特恩斯·艾略特的诗 |
[08:20] | Then are we sure it came from Jack? | 我们确定这是杰克写的吗 |
[08:21] | “Ozzy Ulrich” is a cover Jack used on ops | “奥齐·乌尔里希”是我们之前一起执行任务时 |
[08:23] | we ran together– | 拿来打掩护的绰号 |
[08:24] | he knew I’d recognize the name, and Mac would, too. | 他知道我认识这个名字 小麦也认识 |
[08:26] | Yeah. It’s definitely his handwriting. | 没错 肯定是他的笔迹 |
[08:28] | He must have arranged for the postcard | 他肯定提前准备好 |
[08:29] | to be delivered in the event of his death. | 在他死后寄出这封明信片 |
[08:31] | – Do we know who mailed it? – Not yet. | -查出是谁寄的了吗 -还没有 |
[08:33] | What’s more, I checked the files on his Kovac operation– | 我还查了他的科瓦奇行动档案 |
[08:35] | there’s no mention of Ulrich. | 没有提到乌尔里希 |
[08:37] | So Jack revived an old alias | 所以杰克重新启用了一个旧化名 |
[08:39] | and kept it off the books. | 还没将其记录在案 |
[08:40] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[08:40] | “Wilderness of mirrors”– | 镜之荒野 |
[08:41] | that is a counterintelligence reference to deception. | 这是个反情报术语 指的是欺骗 |
[08:45] | He thought he was being betrayed. | 他觉得自己被出卖了 |
[08:47] | And he tried to reach out to me a week before the raid and… | 他在突袭前一周联系过我 |
[08:49] | wanted to tell me something, but… | 想告诉我一些事 但是 |
[08:51] | I missed his calls. | 我错过了电话 |
[08:53] | I did some digging, | 我做了些调查 |
[08:54] | and I discovered digital footprints belonging to an Ozzy Ulrich. | 发现了奥齐·乌尔里希的网上踪迹 |
[08:58] | Leads to an address in Zagreb. | 指向萨格勒布的一个地址 |
[09:00] | A trail of bread crumbs leading to Croatia. | 一条指向克罗地亚的线索 |
[09:02] | But why? | 为什么 |
[09:03] | The raid on the compound killed Kovac, | 科瓦奇已经死于针对基地的突袭行动 |
[09:05] | the mission’s been completed, | 任务已经完成 |
[09:06] | and his unit disbanded. | 他的队伍也已解散 |
[09:07] | There’s more to this than meets the eye. | 事情远比表面复杂 |
[09:09] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[09:10] | Jack created a fail-safe, | 杰克制造了一个保险装置 |
[09:12] | and he wanted us to find it, the people he trusted most. | 他想让他最信任的人 也就是我们去找 |
[09:15] | Matty, we need to figure out what Ozzy Ulrich was up to. | 马蒂 我们得搞清楚奥齐·乌尔里希是什么意思 |
[09:35] | How you holding up? | 你感觉如何 |
[09:38] | Yeah, I’m good. | 我挺好的 |
[09:39] | I’m just focused on the mission. | 我只是在想这次任务 |
[09:47] | Jack plucked me out of Ranger school for a special op. | 为了一次特别行动 杰克把我从游骑兵学校接了出来 |
[09:52] | And I thought it was because he saw how badass I was, but… | 我以为他是发现了我有多能打 |
[09:56] | really, he just needed a linguist who spoke Vietnamese. | 其实 他只是想要一个会说越南语的翻译 |
[10:02] | And even though I was green… | 尽管我毫无经验 |
[10:05] | he still showed me the same respect | 他依旧尊重我 |
[10:06] | he showed every other soldier in the unit. | 就像他尊重队伍里其他士兵一样 |
[10:09] | In return, I swore to work harder than everyone else… | 作为回报 我发誓比别人更努力 |
[10:12] | so that I could have his back. | 这样才能保护好他 |
[10:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:19] | We all wish we could have been there for him. | 我们都希望能保护他 |
[10:22] | And we can choose how much we’re gonna beat ourselves up over it, | 我们可以颓废在悲伤之中 |
[10:25] | but I don’t think that’s… | 但我不觉得这样 |
[10:26] | Right. Uh, the address in Zagreb is an apartment. | 好了 萨格勒布的地址是一间公寓 |
[10:30] | The landlord I.D.’d Jack from a picture I sent. | 我传了照片 房东认出了杰克 |
[10:33] | Said that Ozzie Ulrich rented it three months ago, | 他说奥齐·乌尔里希三个月前租了这间公寓 |
[10:36] | paid a year in advance, | 付了一年的房租 |
[10:37] | and asked the landlord to mail the postcard | 要求房东 如果他在指定时间前没有回来 |
[10:39] | if he didn’t return by a certain date. | 就寄出明信片 |
[10:42] | So the apartment’s exactly as he left it? | 公寓内部和他离开时一样吗 |
[10:44] | Yes. | 一样 |
[10:45] | And $100 via Venmo has the key waiting for us. | 给他打100刀 就能拿到钥匙 |
[11:05] | – Clear! – There’s nothing personal in here. | -安全 -这里没什么私人用品 |
[11:07] | Jack set this place up as a safe house. | 杰克把这里当做安全屋 |
[11:09] | If Jack wanted us to come here, | 如果杰克希望我们过来 |
[11:10] | he left something for us to find. | 那他肯定为我们留下了什么 |
[11:29] | – Cairo. – Cairo. | -开罗 -开罗 |
[11:32] | What just happened? | 怎么回事 |
[11:32] | Mac and Jack almost died on a mission in Cairo. | 小麦和杰克以前去开罗执行任务时差点送命 |
[11:35] | The op went so wrong, | 行动出了大差错 |
[11:36] | they never talked about it. | 他们再也没说过这个任务 |
[11:37] | It haunted Jack so bad, he wouldn’t even fly over Egypt. | 给杰克留下极深阴影 他甚至不愿再飞越埃及 |
[11:39] | So there’s no way there’d be an Eye of Horus | 所以这间屋子里的荷鲁斯之眼[埃及特殊象征] |
[11:41] | in this apartment unless it was a message to me. | 只有可能是留给我的讯息 |
[11:43] | That’s why we’re here. | 所以我们才来到这里 |
[11:44] | I think it’s time for Cairo’s secrets to be revealed. Don’t you? | 我认为是时候揭发埃及的秘密了 不是吗 |
[11:47] | Jack and I spent six hours together stuck in a sarcophagus. | 我和杰克在石棺里挤了六小时 |
[11:50] | And that sarcophagus was originally hidden in a pyramid | 那座石棺原本藏在金字塔里 |
[11:53] | behind a false wall. | 就在一面假墙之后 |
[11:54] | So maybe there’s a false wall in this apartment? | 也许这间屋子里也有假墙 |
[12:24] | So this is when you turn the microwave into an X-ray machine, is it? | 这时候你该把微波炉变成X光仪器 对吗 |
[12:27] | Think we can skip that step. | 这步就跳了吧 |
[12:37] | Well done. | 干得不错 |
[12:39] | Now I suppose a bit of social engineering, | 现在需要运用一点社会工程学 |
[12:42] | to deduce the combination from the people who knew Jack best. | 从杰克最熟的人中 推断密码组合 |
[12:47] | What are the, uh, significant events, dates in his life? | 他的生活中有什么特殊的事件 日期 |
[12:49] | The last time the Cowboys won the Super Bowl? | 牛仔队上次赢得超级碗的日期 |
[12:51] | The first day he saw Star Wars. | 他第一次看星战的那天 |
[12:53] | No, no, no. Die Hard. | 不不不 《虎胆龙威》 |
[12:54] | Bruce Willis’s birthday. | 布鲁斯·威利斯的生日 |
[12:56] | – Bingo. – Bingo. | -没错 -没错 |
[12:57] | Jack would have also known that I can get in without the combination. | 杰克肯定会料到 我不用密码也能打开 |
[13:04] | Your average wall safe is made of a titanium alloy | 普通的壁式保险柜由钛合金制成 |
[13:07] | that’ll withstand direct force and intense heat. | 能够承受外力和高温 |
[13:10] | But the subzero cold of Freon | 但是零下温度的氟利昂 |
[13:13] | will crack the tumblers in no time. | 能够立刻打开保险柜 |
[13:15] | Sorry if this costs you a good night’s sleep. | 如果你因此睡不好觉 那我很抱歉 |
[13:21] | It’s empty? | 里面是空的吗 |
[13:22] | No. There’s something here. A picture. | 不 有东西 一张照片 |
[13:29] | Well, this isn’t Tiberius Kovac. | 这不是泰比留·科瓦奇 |
[13:31] | Can anyone put a name to the face? | 有人能认出来吗 |
[13:41] | All right, this might take a minute. | 好吧 可能需要一点时间 |
[13:45] | Or not. | 或许不需要 |
[13:48] | Tibor Babic. Medium-level local smuggler. | 蒂伯·巴比奇 当地的中层走私犯 |
[13:51] | Any connection to Jack or Kovac? | 和杰克或科瓦奇之间有什么联系吗 |
[13:52] | Not on his criminal file. | 他的犯罪记录里没有显示 |
[13:54] | Matilda? | 马蒂尔达 |
[13:55] | Are you getting all this? | 你都看到了吗 |
[13:56] | I am. I’ll circle back with U.S. intelligence, | 看到了 我会找美国情报部门确认 |
[13:59] | as well as Ray Walker, see if there’s any further intel. | 还有雷·沃克 看看有没有进一步的情报 |
[14:01] | Good. | 好的 |
[14:02] | Jack wanted this guy on our radar. | 杰克希望我们找到这个人 |
[14:04] | Now, how do we find him? | 那我们该怎么找呢 |
[14:06] | Hands! Hands! | 把手举起来 |
[14:08] | Uh, Des, relax. They’re Interpol. | 小戴 没事 他们是国际刑警 |
[14:10] | Very observant. | 很有眼力 |
[14:12] | Why the, uh… | 为什么 |
[14:14] | the warm welcome, Agent…? | 要给我们这么热情的欢迎 探员… |
[14:15] | Anya Vitez. | 安雅·威特兹 |
[14:16] | Head of Interpol’s anti-terror unit. | 国际刑警反恐队队长 |
[14:18] | Do you introduce yourself to everybody this way? | 你对每个人都这么自我介绍吗 |
[14:21] | No, but when the notorious Russ Taylor comes to Croatia, | 不 当臭名昭著的拉斯·泰勒来到克罗地亚 |
[14:25] | and… his motives… | 而他的动机 |
[14:28] | are not… clear… | 尚未明确 |
[14:31] | I wonder what he’s doing on my turf. | 我就想知道他来我的地盘干什么 |
[14:33] | Well, that, my newfound friend, | 这个嘛 我的新朋友 |
[14:35] | is a very interesting story. | 是个很有趣的故事 |
[14:44] | And you think Dalton leaving you this picture of Tibor Babic | 你觉得道尔顿留给你这张蒂伯·巴比奇的照片 |
[14:47] | is somehow connected to the dead terrorist Kovac? | 在某种程度上和已经死了的恐怖分子科瓦奇有联系 |
[14:51] | Well, we haven’t been on the ground long enough | 我们到这里的时间太短了 |
[14:52] | to know where the trail leads. | 还不足以知道线索会指向哪里 |
[14:54] | So, Agent Vitez, | 威特兹探员 |
[14:56] | we’ll be on our way, and, um, | 我们打算走了 |
[14:59] | we’ll keep you updated. | 有新消息会通知你的 |
[15:00] | Slow down. I think you… | 慢着 我觉得你们 |
[15:02] | hold out because… | 因为缺乏信任 |
[15:03] | you do not trust me. | 而对我有所隐瞒 |
[15:05] | We don’t know you. | 我们不认识你 |
[15:08] | I, um… I got to know Jack a bit over the last year. | 去年我和杰克稍微认识了一下 |
[15:13] | In a good way? ‘Cause with Jack, | 是友善的认识吗 因为和杰克在一起 |
[15:14] | sometimes it took a while to appreciate his… | 有时候得花一段时间才能理解他的… |
[15:18] | Jackness. | 性格 |
[15:20] | We called him “Cuvar stada.” | 我们叫他”牛仔” |
[15:22] | – Cowboy? – Yeah. | -牛仔 -没错 |
[15:24] | And more. | 还有 |
[15:25] | Keeper of the flock, protector. | 牧羊人 守护者 |
[15:29] | You were once his flock, too, yeah? | 你们之前也曾是他的羊群 对吗 |
[15:31] | Family. | 家人 |
[15:32] | We were his family. | 我们是他的家人 |
[15:34] | And I can help you if you will let me. | 如果你们允许 我可以帮助你们 |
[15:37] | I know where to find this smuggler. | 我知道在哪儿能找到这个走私犯 |
[15:39] | So, I’ll come with you. | 我要和你们一起去 |
[15:42] | I owe it to Jack. | 这是我欠杰克的 |
[16:03] | What kind of restaurant serves Fitbits on the side? | 什么餐厅会兼职出售可穿戴智能设备呢 |
[16:05] | Yeah, this place must be a front for Tibor’s smuggling operation. | 是啊 这地方一定是蒂伯走私活动的幌子 |
[16:13] | He’s here. | 他就在这 |
[16:15] | I got him! | 我看到他了 |
[16:38] | Stick around, Tibor. | 别跑了 蒂伯 |
[16:39] | We got some questions. | 我们有问题要问 |
[16:44] | You never heard of Jack Dalton? | 你从来没听说过杰克·道尔顿 |
[16:48] | How about Ozzie Ulrich? | 那奥齐·乌尔里希呢 |
[16:50] | My business is customer service. | 我的工作是客户服务 |
[16:53] | It’s my nature to help. | 我的职责就是帮助他人 |
[16:56] | But I cannot tell you what I do not know. | 但是我没法告诉你们我不知道的事 |
[17:00] | Ah. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:02] | Running made me thirsty, huh? | 跑这么久 我都口渴了 |
[17:10] | That’s a ’99 Frankovka. | 那是99年的弗兰戈维卡 |
[17:14] | $400 a bottle! | 400美元一瓶 |
[17:15] | You know, this stash house– | 这个仓库里 |
[17:16] | you have lots of very, very expensive, beautiful items. | 有很多非常昂贵又美好的东西 |
[17:20] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[17:21] | We are seriously in the mood to break things! | 我们现在真的很想搞破坏 |
[17:24] | No, no! | 不要 |
[17:26] | I swear on the lives of my children, | 我以我孩子们的生命起誓 |
[17:29] | I did not know this Dalton man! | 我不认识这个叫道尔顿的家伙 |
[17:31] | You are on foreign soil. | 你们身处异国 |
[17:32] | The tools at your disposal are limited. | 手上的资源有限 |
[17:36] | Perhaps I can take this man somewhere | 也许 我可以带这个家伙走 |
[17:38] | where I can question him with more… enhanced methods. | 用更有效的手段审问他 |
[17:42] | Agent Vitez, before we do that, | 威特兹探员 在这之前 |
[17:43] | would you mind giving him one last chance? | 你介意再给他最后一次机会吗 |
[17:46] | I think I can build a rudimentary lie detector. | 我想 我可以造一个简易版测谎仪 |
[17:47] | – You can? – Yeah. | -你可以 -是的 |
[17:49] | It’s all about measuring blood pressure, heart rate | 测谎的关键在于测量血压 心率 |
[17:51] | and breathing, and all three of those things | 和呼吸 而这三个指标 |
[17:53] | are in this tiny little watch. | 都可以用这个小手表进行监测 |
[17:55] | Is your name “MacGyver”? | 你是叫”麦凯弗”吗 |
[17:58] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[18:01] | Hey, man. | 你好啊 兄弟 |
[18:04] | Jack Dalton and I were BFFs! | 杰克·道尔顿和我是铁哥们 |
[18:06] | Really? Because you just swore on the lives of your children | 真的 你刚刚还拿自己孩子的性命发誓 |
[18:09] | that you didn’t know the man. | 你不认识他呢 |
[18:10] | I have no children. | 我没有孩子 |
[18:11] | Hey, Jack talked about you all the time, man. | 杰克老是提起你 兄弟 |
[18:14] | You’re the one that makes things out of other things? | 你就是那个可以空手造工具的人 |
[18:17] | Obviously. | 明显是啊 |
[18:19] | What else you got? | 你还知道什么 |
[18:20] | Jack wanted me to send over five cases of cell phone | 杰克之前想让我送五箱手机 |
[18:25] | as joke. | 就为了开玩笑 |
[18:26] | I’m starting to believe. | 我开始相信他了 |
[18:28] | Okay, Tibor. | 好了 蒂伯 |
[18:29] | Why did Jack want us to find you? | 为什么杰克想让我们找到你 |
[18:31] | Well, you did conspire to take down Tiberius Kovac. | 你们在合谋拿下泰比留·科瓦奇 |
[18:37] | You and Jack working together? | 你和杰克在合作 |
[18:39] | Yeah, he came to me because I’ve done a little business with Kovac. | 是啊 他来找我是因为我和科瓦奇做过小生意 |
[18:42] | You know how it is. | 你们懂的 |
[18:43] | Are you admitting to selling stolen goods to a terrorist? | 你是在承认向恐怖分子销赃吗 |
[18:46] | Hey, you wanted honesty. | 是你们想我说实话 |
[18:48] | Don’t punish me for it. | 不能因为我说了实话而惩罚我 |
[18:50] | Understand. | 你要明白 |
[18:51] | I’ve never met Kovac face-to-face. | 我从来没和科瓦奇见过面 |
[18:53] | We use cut-outs, dead drops. | 我们交易都是通过分成 秘密传递点 |
[18:54] | I didn’t even know it was him in the beginning. | 我刚开始甚至不知道是他 |
[18:57] | But then, when I realized whose money I was taking, | 但是之后 我意识到我在跟谁做交易后 |
[19:01] | I knew I was trapped. | 我就知道我完了 |
[19:02] | What kind of conspiring against Kovac did you and Jack do? | 你和杰克策划如何扳倒科瓦奇 |
[19:06] | We planted a bug in a shipment of radio equipment | 在我卖给科瓦奇的无线电设备上 |
[19:08] | that I sold to Kovac. | 装上窃听器 |
[19:10] | That’s how Jack found the compound. | 杰克就是这么找到科瓦奇的基地的 |
[19:13] | “Please,” Jack said, “Help me take this awful man down, | 杰克说 “拜托 帮我拿下这个可怕的男人” |
[19:16] | “and I will wipe your slate clean.” | “我会把你的违法记录一笔勾销” |
[19:19] | But now Jack is dead, | 但是现在 杰克死了 |
[19:21] | and Kovac may soon kill me, too. | 科瓦奇可能很快就来干掉我 |
[19:26] | Why… why would you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[19:27] | Kovac blew himself up in the raid. | 科瓦奇在突袭行动中把自己炸死了 |
[19:29] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. | 我本来也这么以为的 |
[19:30] | But dead men don’t need high credit scores | 但是死人不需要高信誉积分 |
[19:32] | and clean driving records. | 或干净的驾驶记录 |
[19:34] | Kovac reached out to me. | 科瓦奇联系我了 |
[19:36] | He wanted papers and passport for new identities. | 他想要新身份的证件和护照 |
[19:39] | If I say no, he gets mad, and he kills me. | 如果我拒绝 他生气就会杀了我 |
[19:41] | If I say yes, he takes the paper and… | 如果我答应 他拿到了证件后 |
[19:43] | kills me to keep his secret safe. | 也会杀了我 好保护自己的秘密 |
[19:45] | The raid was a setup. | 突袭行动是圈套 |
[19:46] | Kovac faked his death | 科瓦奇伪造了自己的死亡 |
[19:47] | so the law would stop looking for him. | 这样一来 执法部门就不会再追捕他 |
[19:48] | And the bastard who killed Jack is still alive. | 所以 杀了杰克的混蛋还活着 |
[19:53] | Okay, guys, the hunt for Tiberius Kovac is now an active op, | 好了 各位 重启追捕泰比留·科瓦奇的任务 |
[19:56] | and we are running point. | 现在由我们来主导 |
[19:58] | How did the ground team at Kovac’s compound miss this? | 进攻科瓦奇大本营的地面队伍怎么会如此疏忽 |
[20:00] | Undetermined. And in the aftermath, | 还未确定 在突袭事件之后 |
[20:02] | there were all the usual conspiracy theories | 有很多常见的阴谋论认为 |
[20:04] | that he was still alive, just like Bin Laden, | 科瓦奇还活着 就像本·拉登一样 |
[20:06] | but now with Tibor’s information, | 但 现在有了蒂伯的情报 |
[20:08] | we have to assume the rumors are true | 我们必须假设 传言是真的 |
[20:10] | and act like the world’s most deadly terrorist is on the loose. | 世界上最极端的恐怖分子正逍遥法外 |
[20:13] | Which means Jack died for… | 这意味着杰克死于… |
[20:14] | No, don’t say it. | 不 别说出来 |
[20:15] | What it means is that we need to finish his mission. | 这意味着我们必须完成他的使命 |
[20:17] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[20:19] | I’ll keep digging on my end. Keep me posted. | 我这边会继续调查 随时向我汇报 |
[20:21] | Here’s what’s bugging me. | 有一点我很疑惑 |
[20:23] | Why didn’t Jack share the intel with his unit? | 杰克为什么不把情报告诉他的小队 |
[20:25] | Right? He didn’t tell Walker about his connection to Tibor | 对吧 他没告诉沃克他在跟蒂伯联系 |
[20:27] | or how he used a smuggler to locate Kovac’s compound. | 也没说他如何利用走私犯找到了科瓦奇的住所 |
[20:30] | Operational security. | 出于行动安全 |
[20:31] | He must have figured that there was a leak. | 他一定是发现有人泄密 |
[20:33] | In the wilderness of mirrors, Jack didn’t know who to trust. | 在那种处境下 杰克不知道该信任谁 |
[20:35] | Hence the backup plan to alert Mac. | 因此才有了提醒小麦的备用计划 |
[20:37] | Which makes me wonder just how much we can trust Tibor. | 这不禁让我怀疑 我们对蒂伯可以信任多少 |
[20:40] | How about zero? | 不如干脆别信吧 |
[20:41] | Zilch, zip, nada. That kind of guy’s always gonna play both sides. | 一点都别信 这种家伙一看就是墙头草 |
[20:44] | For all we know, he set Jack up. | 据我们所知 他陷害了杰克 |
[20:46] | All true. | 没错 |
[20:47] | But that doesn’t mean he can’t be useful. | 但这并不意味着他就没有利用价值 |
[20:49] | I say we have Tibor demand a face-to-face meeting with Kovac | 我们让蒂伯要求当面见科瓦奇 |
[20:52] | to exchange cash for the passports that Kovac wanted. | 用现金交易科瓦奇想要的护照 |
[20:55] | Won’t Kovac just seize that meeting to ambush and kill Tibor? | 科瓦奇难道不会趁机埋伏 杀了蒂伯吗 |
[20:58] | That’s exactly what I’m counting on. | 这正合我意 |
[21:14] | Sitting Duck One in position. | 活靶一号已就位 |
[21:16] | Not sure how I feel about that code name. | 对这个行动代号 我不知该作何感想 |
[21:18] | Stand where I am, and you can pick your own. | 我就用这个代号 你的代号可以自己选 |
[21:21] | All right, everyone, just breathe. | 好吧 大家放松点 |
[21:23] | Riley, Bozer, | 莱丽 博兹 |
[21:25] | how does it look from the crow’s nest? | 从瞭望台上看情况如何 |
[21:26] | Vehicle approaching. | 有辆车正在接近 |
[21:29] | Tibor’s blind date just arrived. | 蒂伯的约会对象到了 |
[21:37] | Windows are tinted. I can’t get a read on who’s inside. | 车窗涂黑了 我看不到里面坐着谁 |
[21:40] | Well, it could be Kovac, or it could be a death squad. | 可能是科瓦奇 也可能是暗杀小队 |
[21:43] | If it’s the latter, | 如果是后者 |
[21:44] | we need to take a prisoner to get a lead on Kovac. | 我们得抓个人才能找到科瓦奇的线索 |
[21:49] | What is taking them so long? | 他们怎么这么久还不下车 |
[21:51] | I’m gonna get a closer look. | 我凑近点看看 |
[21:58] | I don’t see a driver. | 我没看到司机 |
[22:00] | What, the car just drove itself? | 什么 这车自己开来的吗 |
[22:02] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[22:10] | Two SUVs inbound from the east. | 两辆越野车从东面驶来 |
[23:00] | We need to take one of them alive. | 我们得活捉其中一个人 |
[23:34] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[23:40] | Thanks for the safe house. | 感谢你准备了安全屋 |
[23:41] | Yeah, of course. | 别客气 |
[23:43] | I just hope this man can help lead us to Kovac. | 我只是希望这个人能帮我们找到科瓦奇 |
[23:45] | It’ll be better for him if he does. | 帮我们 对他自己也有好处 |
[23:50] | So, how do we get to America, huh? | 我们怎么去美国 |
[23:52] | Military plane or we, uh… | 我们是坐军用飞机 还是 |
[23:55] | fly private? | 私人飞机 |
[23:57] | What makes you think you’re coming home with us? | 你凭什么觉得我们会带你回去 |
[23:59] | That was not the deal. | 我们可没答应过你什么 |
[24:00] | My business is finished. | 我的工作完成了 |
[24:02] | I am finished. | 我做完了 |
[24:03] | Not our problem. | 不关我们的事 |
[24:09] | MacGyver. Mac. | 麦凯弗 小麦 |
[24:12] | You must honor Jack’s promise, huh? | 你一定会履行杰克的承诺 对吗 |
[24:14] | If you help us find Kovac, you have nothing to worry about. | 如果你帮我们找到科瓦奇 你就不用担心了 |
[24:17] | Well, that’s a big if. | 这可说不好 |
[24:18] | You know, considering the man has so much trouble dying. | 考虑到那个麻烦缠身的人已经快要死了 |
[24:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:26] | You leave me no choice | 你让我别无选择 |
[24:28] | but to use the ace in my hole. | 只能用我手里的王牌了 |
[24:30] | That is not how that goes. | 事情不该是这样的 |
[24:33] | So, you’ve been holding out on us? | 所以你一直对我们有所保留吗 |
[24:35] | Only a little. | 只有一小点 |
[24:36] | There’s one more thing that Jack asked me to tell MacGyver, | 杰克还让我告诉麦凯弗一件事 |
[24:38] | and I’ve been saving it for just this occasion. | 我一直没说就是怕你们出尔反尔 |
[24:43] | Intel isn’t a fine wine. | 情报不是美酒 |
[24:45] | It doesn’t get better with age. | 不会随着时间的推逝变得更好 |
[24:47] | Do I get ticket to America? | 可以带我去美国吗 |
[24:49] | Information first. | 先说情报 |
[24:54] | Jack said to remind you of your manniversary. | 杰克让我提醒你 想想你们的”基”念之旅 |
[25:00] | Manniversary? | “基”念之旅 |
[25:01] | It was this thing Jack made up for him and Mac to… | 这是杰克编的 为了掩盖他和小麦去 |
[25:05] | – We’ll talk later. – I don’t get the reference. | -我们之后再聊 -我不明白这话什么意思 |
[25:07] | I mean, the last one didn’t go so well. | 上次去的时候并不是那么顺利 |
[25:08] | I don’t know. He said you went to hotel in Vegas | 我不知道 他说你们去了拉斯维加斯的酒店 |
[25:11] | with that giant aquarium and the, | 那里有着巨大的水族箱 还有那个 |
[25:16] | what do you call, uh… | 你们叫什么来着 |
[25:17] | talking dummy! | 会说话的假人 |
[25:18] | Yeah, I remember the fish tank | 对 我记得那个鱼缸 |
[25:20] | that Jack thought had piranhas in it, | 杰克以为里面有食人鱼 |
[25:22] | and I’ll never forget the ventriloquist act | 我永远忘不了他强迫我坐在那里看了 |
[25:24] | he made me sit through– twice. | 两遍口技者的表演 |
[25:26] | What could this possibly have to do with Kovac? | 这与科瓦奇有什么关系 |
[25:29] | Jack was many things. | 杰克有很多标签 |
[25:31] | – Sophisticated was not one of them. – Yeah. | -成熟不在其中 -对 |
[25:34] | Right about that. | 说得没错 |
[25:38] | Wait, you’re right. | 等等 你说得对 |
[25:40] | At face value, he’s reminding me of The Mirage. | 从表面上看 他在提醒我迷拉吉酒店[幻象] |
[25:43] | Riley, can you cross-reference | 莱丽 你能把科瓦奇的资料 |
[25:44] | all of the info we have on Kovac with physical location? | 和他的实际位置交叉比对一下吗 |
[25:46] | See if there’s a pattern. | 看看有什么规律 |
[25:49] | No. | 没有 |
[25:50] | Every piece of data leads to a digital dead end | 每一条数据都通向一个数码死胡同 |
[25:53] | with no real-world connection. | 跟真实世界没有联系 |
[25:55] | Even the photo we have of Kovac… | 就算是科瓦奇的照片 |
[25:56] | it matches a stock photo from a defunct website. | 也只是与已失效网站上的库存照片匹配 |
[25:59] | How can that be possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[26:00] | Because Kovac is a mirage. | 因为科瓦奇是个幻象 |
[26:03] | I am confused. | 我不太明白 |
[26:04] | I think what Jack suspected, | 我觉得杰克怀疑的 |
[26:06] | what he’s been trying to lead us to, | 他想带我们找到的真相 |
[26:07] | is that Kovac isn’t a real person. | 就是科瓦奇不是个真人 |
[26:09] | Okay, I’m not following. | 好吧 我还是不懂 |
[26:10] | Someone had to commit those acts of terror. | 这些恐怖行动肯定得有人来实施吧 |
[26:12] | Well, sure. But the Kovac that appears on TV, | 当然 但是在电视上出现的科瓦奇 |
[26:15] | it’s just an online persona used to hide from law enforcement. | 只是一个用来逃脱法网的虚拟人物 |
[26:17] | So there’s no Kovac? | 所以没有科瓦奇这个人 |
[26:18] | He’s like the Wizard of Oz. | 他就像《绿野仙踪》里的奥兹一样 |
[26:20] | Someone’s behind the curtain. | 有人在幕后搞鬼 |
[26:21] | It would explain how this terrorist | 这样就能解释为什么恐怖分子 |
[26:22] | was able to evade Jack and his unit for so long. | 能躲避杰克和他的小队这么长时间 |
[26:24] | So, how do we catch Jack’s killer | 如果我们的目标并不存在 |
[26:26] | when we’re chasing someone that doesn’t exist? | 那我们要怎么才能找到杀死杰克的凶手 |
[26:34] | I-I don’t like small places. | 我不喜欢狭小的空间 |
[26:36] | Then you’re gonna love this. | 那你会爱上这里的 |
[26:39] | Okay, if Jack suspected a leak, | 如果杰克怀疑有人泄密 |
[26:40] | he would’ve been close to figuring out who was behind Oz’s curtain, | 那说明他已经快查出谁是幕后真凶了 |
[26:42] | even if he didn’t know who exactly it was. | 即使他不知道那究竟是谁 |
[26:44] | Well, let’s hope our unconscious guest has answers. | 希望我们这位昏迷不醒的客人有答案 |
[26:47] | He’s been asleep long enough. | 他睡得够久了 |
[26:54] | You’re gonna tell me everything you know about Tiberius Kovac. | 你要把你知道的泰比留·科瓦奇的一切都告诉我 |
[27:00] | Sniper. Get down. | 有狙击手 趴下 |
[27:06] | He’s dead. We just lost our only lead. | 他死了 我们失去了唯一的线索 |
[27:08] | Then we need to get the shooter. | 那我们要拿下那个狙击手 |
[27:09] | How can we do that? | 我们要怎么做 |
[27:10] | He could be half a mile away from here. | 他可能在半英里开外 |
[27:12] | Jack was a sniper. He taught me everything he knew. | 杰克是狙击手 他把他知道的都教给了我 |
[27:14] | A bullet’s trajectory is determined by muzzle velocity and gravity. | 子弹的轨迹由枪口初速和重力决定 |
[27:17] | And by using correlated triangles, | 通过使用相关的三角形 |
[27:19] | and then factoring in drop correction, | 然后加上下跌修正 |
[27:22] | well, geometry makes it hard to hide. | 几何学让他难以隐藏 |
[27:24] | Six floors up, three blocks away! | 六层以上 三个街区之外 |
[27:31] | What is all this commotion? | 这么大动静是怎么回事 |
[27:33] | Okay, so this safe house is not so safe anymore. | 这个安全屋不再那么安全了 |
[27:36] | My guys are coming. | 我的人在路上了 |
[27:37] | Take me with you! | 带我一起走 |
[27:38] | – I’m not leaving yet. – What? Why not? | -我暂时还不走 -什么 为什么 |
[27:41] | This seems like a great time to go. | 这是撤离的好时机啊 |
[27:43] | Just because he can’t talk | 他说不了话 |
[27:43] | doesn’t mean he can’t tell us something. | 不代表他不能告诉我们一些事情 |
[27:45] | If you stay, I can’t protect you. | 如果你们留下 我不能保护你们 |
[27:47] | Bozer, can you get me a piece of paper? | 博兹 你能帮我拿张纸吗 |
[27:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[27:58] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[28:08] | All right. | 好了 |
[28:10] | I’ll start with local databases. | 我先查本地数据库 |
[28:12] | Let’s see where an I.D. leads us. | 看看身份信息会有什么线索 |
[28:21] | That’s where the sniper set up his hide. | 那就是狙击手的藏身之处 |
[28:23] | He’s got to be on the run by now. | 他现在肯定在逃跑了 |
[28:25] | That’s our shooter. | 那就是枪手 |
[28:28] | Or a decoy. | 或者是个诱饵 |
[28:33] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[28:34] | Her fear is real. | 她是真心害怕 |
[28:36] | The shooter just put his rifle in her cart. | 枪手刚把狙击枪放到她的推车里 |
[28:41] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[28:58] | – I’ll check out the alley. – Okay. | -我去看看小巷 -好 |
[29:38] | Nice of you to show up. | 你们总算来了啊 |
[29:46] | No wallet. No cell phone. Nothing. | 没有钱包 没有手机 什么都没有 |
[29:49] | Back to square one. | 回到起点了 |
[29:53] | This is an Argus. Croatian made. | 这是把阿格斯 克罗地亚制造 |
[29:55] | It’s a favorite of the Croatian Special Forces. | 克罗地亚特种部队的最爱 |
[29:58] | Well, if he’s special forces turned mercenary for Kovac, | 如果他是特种兵 后来变成了科瓦奇的雇佣兵 |
[30:00] | he’ll have been scrubbed from all the usual databases | 他的资料应该已经从一般的数据库抹除了 |
[30:02] | but not from their special ops file. | 但不会从特别行动档案里抹除 |
[30:05] | Riley. | 莱丽 |
[30:08] | Enhance this retina from this pic I’m sending you. | 放大我发给你的这张照片的视网膜 |
[30:12] | See if there’s any matches in the Croatian military. | 看看克罗地亚军方有没有匹配的人物 |
[30:15] | I’m on it. | 这就查 |
[30:17] | The gunman we grabbed earlier is named Josip Gergic. | 我们之前抓住的枪手叫约瑟普·戈季奇 |
[30:20] | Bosnian Mafia. | 波斯尼亚黑手党 |
[30:21] | Get this. | 听听这个 |
[30:22] | He’s also listed as a confidential informant for Interpol’s anti-terror unit. | 他还被列为国际刑警反恐部门的机密线人 |
[30:28] | Got a hit on your shooter. | 狙击手查到了 |
[30:29] | He’s active military. | 他是现役军人 |
[30:30] | Currently assigned to the same unit. | 目前被分配在同一小队 |
[30:31] | Vitez runs that group. She knows these two men. | 威特兹带那支队 她认识这两个人 |
[30:34] | She knew all of Jack’s plans. | 她知道杰克所有的计划 |
[30:40] | You’re Kovac. | 你就是科瓦奇 |
[30:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:43] | And you people are too damn curious. | 你们的好奇心太重了 |
[30:47] | Riley, Bozer, buy time. We’re on our way! | 莱丽 博兹 拖住时间 我们正赶过去 |
[30:50] | Let’s go. Both of you. | 你们俩 跟我们走 |
[30:51] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪也不去 |
[30:53] | Then I will shoot you where you stand. | 那我就只好把你当场击毙了 |
[30:54] | You’ll have to go through me first. | 你要先过我这一关 |
[30:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[31:01] | You understand who’s in control now? | 你们明白现在谁是老大了吗 |
[31:03] | Because the next bullet will not be so merciful. | 下一枪就不会这么仁慈了 |
[31:15] | Your secret’s out, Vitez. | 你的秘密泄露了 威特兹 |
[31:17] | There’s nowhere for you to run. | 你无处可逃了 |
[31:18] | Running is not what I had in mind. | 我没想逃跑 |
[31:25] | Guys, I can’t reach Riley and Bozer on comms, | 各位 我追踪不到莱丽和博兹了 |
[31:28] | and there’s no signal for their cell phones, either. | 我也查不到他们的手机信号 |
[31:31] | This isn’t good. | 这可不妙 |
[31:32] | Okay. Based on the volume of blood and the spray pattern, | 根据血量和喷射形状 |
[31:36] | it’s a single shot. | 只打了一枪 |
[31:37] | Looks like someone’s hurt but hopefully not dead. | 看起来有人受伤了 但应该没死 |
[31:39] | Yet. | 暂时没死 |
[31:40] | Matty, Vitez has them. | 马蒂 威特兹带走了他们 |
[31:44] | Ma’am? Riley’s comms just went active. | 长官 莱丽的追踪器刚启动了 |
[31:46] | We can track the signal. | 我们可以跟踪信号了 |
[31:48] | Attagirl, Riley. Way to send up a flare. | 真棒 莱丽 真会发信号 |
[31:50] | Mac, I’m sending you coordinates for their location. | 小麦 我把他们的坐标发给你 |
[31:56] | Won’t be long before our people come get us. | 他们很快就会来找我们 |
[32:00] | I’m inviting them. | 我是在邀请他们来 |
[32:02] | But until they arrive, | 但在他们来之前 |
[32:04] | let’s make good use of our time. | 我们来好好利用这段时间 |
[32:10] | Enter the passcode to your laptop, please. | 请输入你的笔记本密码 |
[32:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:15] | Because I asked nicely. | 因为我在诚心诚意地问 |
[32:17] | Or because the next bullet I put in your friend | 或者因为你朋友吃的下一枪 |
[32:19] | will be into his head. | 就在头上了 |
[32:21] | Don’t do it, Riley. She’s bluffing. | 别这么做 莱丽 她在唬人 |
[32:25] | No. She’s not. | 不 她没有 |
[32:29] | She’s covering her tracks and hanging us out to dry. | 她掩盖了行踪 把我们带出来晾着等死 |
[32:32] | Very good. | 很好 |
[32:33] | You see, Kovac was only an anarchist in name. | 你看 科瓦奇只是名义上的无政府主义者 |
[32:38] | This is a cash-for-chaos operation. | 这是用混乱换取金钱 |
[32:40] | Kovac destroys; I get paid. | 科瓦奇被摧毁 我赚到钱 |
[32:43] | A terrorist without an ideology? | 无意识形态的恐怖分子 |
[32:46] | No, I believe in money. | 不 我信仰金钱 |
[32:47] | My clients are corporations, governments, | 我的客户有公司 政府 |
[32:49] | billionaires with political agendas. | 有政治抱负的亿万富翁 |
[32:52] | I’m a useful tool for those in power. | 我对这些掌权者来说是有用的工具 |
[32:54] | And you think you can just bury Kovac and start up again? | 你以为你能埋葬科瓦奇 从头开始吗 |
[32:57] | Well, it’s only your word against mine that I am Kovac, | 说我是科瓦奇 这只是你的一面之词 |
[33:00] | and when the dust has settled… | 等尘埃落定 |
[33:03] | people will believe my story. | 人们会相信我的故事 |
[33:06] | What story? | 什么故事 |
[33:07] | Well, how I found the money trail from Kovac | 我如何从科瓦奇那里找到 |
[33:09] | that leads straight to Jack Dalton. | 直通向杰克·道尔顿的钱的踪迹 |
[33:11] | No one’s ever gonna believe Jack Dalton was a traitor. | 没人会相信杰克·道尔顿是叛徒 |
[33:14] | In these times, | 在这个时代 |
[33:15] | stories of corrupt Americans are all too common. | 腐败美国人的故事太普遍了 |
[33:18] | Especially when it comes out that the mercenary | 尤其是当雇佣兵和他的智囊团 |
[33:22] | and his think tank colleagues died trying to cover up Dalton’s crimes. | 为了掩盖道尔顿的罪行而死去时 |
[33:29] | What a tragic tale. | 多么悲伤的故事 |
[33:34] | You know, just before that last raid in the compound, | 就在大本营最后一次被偷袭前 |
[33:37] | Jack told me how he couldn’t wait to get home, | 杰克告诉我他多么想回家 |
[33:41] | because more than anything, | 因为他最想做的事情 |
[33:44] | he needed a decent slice of greasy pizza… | 就是吃一片美味的披萨 |
[33:49] | with you. | 和你一起 |
[33:57] | All right, Matty, we’re outside of the building. | 马蒂 我们在大楼外了 |
[33:59] | It’s under construction. | 这里正在施工 |
[34:00] | Is there anything on the satellite? | 卫星图上有什么吗 |
[34:01] | The building’s vacant, | 大楼是空的 |
[34:03] | with the exception of five heat signatures on the 15th floor. | 除了十五层有五个热信号 |
[34:06] | We’ve accessed a security cam from across the street. | 我们进入了街对面的监控摄像头 |
[34:09] | Bozer and Riley are being used as shields against a direct assault. | 博兹和莱丽被用作了抵挡直接攻击的盾牌 |
[34:12] | From a military perspective, | 从军事角度来说 |
[34:13] | the chance of freeing hostages without any casualties is… | 无伤亡救出人质的可能性… |
[34:15] | Very low. I know. | 非常低 我知道 |
[34:17] | And Vitez knows how to set up an ambush. | 威特兹知道怎么设埋伏 |
[34:19] | We need to figure out a way to get Riley and Bozer out of the equation. | 我们要想出救莱丽和博兹的方法 |
[34:23] | Those shipping containers should have everything I need. | 这些船运集装箱里应该有我需要的东西 |
[34:26] | Normally, this is when I go on about how best to use science | 通常这时 我会开始想如何最大程度地利用科学 |
[34:29] | to solve a real-world problem, | 来解决现实问题 |
[34:31] | but on top of the science, it seems right to ask, | 但在科学之上 我似乎该问问 |
[34:34] | what would Jack do? | 杰克会怎么做 |
[34:35] | Because there are times when being bold and brash, | 因为有些时候 大胆狂妄 |
[34:37] | and even a little bit crazy, | 甚至有些疯狂 |
[34:38] | is how you gotta play it. | 才是正确的行事方式 |
[34:59] | MacGyver. | 麦凯弗 |
[35:02] | I’m unarmed. | 我没带武器 |
[35:03] | Well, that’s no surprise. | 这我倒不意外 |
[35:04] | Jack told me you never use a gun. | 杰克跟我说过 你从不用枪 |
[35:07] | I’m here to negotiate the safe release of my friends. | 我是来协商的 希望你能安全释放我的朋友们 |
[35:09] | How disappointing. | 真令人失望啊 |
[35:11] | I was led to believe you’re a man of action. | 我还以为你是个实干家 |
[35:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[35:15] | Now… | 现在… |
[35:16] | let’s figure out how we all walk away from this alive, yeah? | 让咱们想想如何让所有人都活着出去 好吗 |
[35:19] | Don’t worry about us, Mac. | 别担心我们 小麦 |
[35:20] | Finish Jack’s mission. | 完成杰克的任务 |
[35:21] | That’s all that matters. | 那才是最重要的 |
[35:23] | You’re such a noble bunch. | 你们这群人还真是高尚啊 |
[35:25] | You really think you can talk your way out of this? | 你真的觉得你能靠一张嘴解决这件事吗 |
[35:28] | It’s over, MacGyver. | 这事没得商量 麦凯弗 |
[35:31] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[35:33] | Jack was the one who liked to run his mouth. | 杰克才是那个喜欢唠叨的人 |
[35:38] | But if he were here– | 但如果他在这里 |
[35:39] | and I truly believe that he is in spirit… | 而且他理智尚存的话 |
[35:43] | he’d just have one thing to say to you. | 他应该只会对你说一句话 |
[35:46] | And what is that? | 什么话 |
[35:49] | Yippee-ki-yay. | 走好不送 |
[36:09] | You’re done, Kovac. | 你完蛋了 科瓦奇 |
[36:10] | Nothing leads back to me. | 没有指向我的线索 |
[36:13] | Still my word against yours. | 咱们依然是各执一词 |
[36:15] | Actually, | 其实吧 |
[36:16] | it’s your word against yours. | 指证你的证据刚好来源于你 |
[36:21] | Very good. | 很好 |
[36:22] | One security code turns on my laptop. | 我的一个密码可以开启电脑 |
[36:24] | The other turns on my laptop and the camera. | 另一个密码可以启动电脑和摄像头 |
[36:27] | I’ve recorded all your keystrokes and everything you said. | 我记录下了你输入的所有数据 和你说过的所有话 |
[36:30] | It’s my word against yours that I’m Kovac, | 说我是科瓦奇 这只是你的一面之词 |
[36:32] | and when the dust has settled, | 等尘埃落定 |
[36:34] | people will believe my story. | 人们会相信我的故事 |
[36:38] | You took someone very special to me from this world. | 你害死了一个对我来说有特殊意义的人 |
[36:41] | And I will be there every step of the way to make sure you rot in a cell. | 而我会确保 你将在监狱里发烂发臭 |
[36:59] | Once more, we raise a glass to the fallen, | 再一次 我们举杯纪念逝者 |
[37:03] | to the beloved we’ve lost, | 举杯纪念我们爱的人 |
[37:06] | to the heroes of days gone by. | 纪念那些逝去的英雄 |
[37:09] | And to those who live on and honor them. | 这杯也敬那些活下来并铭记他们的人 |
[37:14] | To Jack. | 敬杰克 |
[37:15] | To Jack. | 敬杰克 |
[37:17] | To Jack. | 敬杰克 |
[37:18] | To Jack. | 敬杰克 |
[37:21] | Don’t you dare pour 25-year-old single malt onto my carpet! | 你不许把25年的单麦威士忌倒到我的地毯上 |
[37:25] | – It’s for the homey. – It’s for the homey. | -这是为了家人 -这是为了家人 |
[37:26] | What? | 什么 |
[37:28] | – No! – What? | -不行 -什么 |
[37:31] | How’s the leg? | 你的腿怎么样了 |
[37:33] | Doing all right. | 没什么大碍 |
[37:34] | Doc said I need to stay off of it. | 医生让我别碰伤口 |
[37:37] | Which will give me time to write our adventures | 这样一来 我刚好有时间来写 |
[37:38] | into a screenplay for my sequel to Love Plus Gun Plus Die. | 我那《爱 枪与死亡》的续集剧本 |
[37:42] | You should name a character after Jack. | 你应该写个叫杰克的人物 |
[37:43] | And get Bruce Willis to play him. | 然后让布鲁斯·威利斯来扮演他 |
[37:50] | That’s good. | 也挺好 |
[37:56] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:58] | I’m about as okay as I can be. | 也就这样吧 |
[38:00] | Thanks. | 多谢关心 |
[38:12] | We did it. | 我们报了仇 |
[38:15] | But I still don’t feel better. | 但我依旧难受 |
[38:19] | Just give it some time. | 会过去的 |
[38:23] | There’s a hole in my heart where Jack was. | 我的心上有一个名为杰克的空洞 |
[38:29] | Nothing’s ever gonna fill that spot. | 没人可以填补那空缺 |
[38:38] | You know… | 其实吧… |
[38:40] | I got a message from Jack’s sister. | 我收到了杰克的姐妹发来的信息 |
[38:42] | And apparently, in the will, | 很明显 在遗嘱里 |
[38:45] | he left me all of his Metallica T-shirts | 他把他所有金属乐队T恤都留给了我 |
[38:48] | and his DVD collection. | 还有他收藏的碟片 |
[38:53] | Lucky you. | 算你走运 |
[38:59] | Die Hard marathon tomorrow? | 不如明天咱们看一整天《虎胆龙威》吧 |
[39:02] | Absolutely. | 好啊 |
[39:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:14] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[40:17] | Sweet ride. | 这车不错啊 |
[40:18] | Yeah, you, um… | 是啊 你… |
[40:21] | Well, you want to take it for a spin? | 你想坐上来兜兜风吗 |
[40:22] | Yeah, sure. Why not? | 好啊 何乐而不为 |
[40:24] | Where are you going? You’re driving. | 你去哪儿呢 你来开车 |
[40:26] | Me? | 我吗 |
[40:27] | Who else? | 还能有谁 |
[40:32] | Jack never let me drive this thing, man. | 杰克从不让我开这辆车 |
[40:35] | Doing it now just somehow feels wrong. | 现在真能开了 反而觉得怪怪的 |
[40:38] | Well, it couldn’t be more right. | 要是真的不想 |
[40:39] | I mean, why else would he have left it to you? | 他怎么会把这车留给你 |
[40:42] | What? | 什么 |
[40:45] | The will was very specific. | 遗嘱写得很详细 |
[40:47] | Riley gets the GTO. | 那辆GTO给莱丽 |
[40:49] | I guess he figured… | 我想他是觉得… |
[40:51] | you would love it as much as he did. | 你会和他一样爱惜这辆车 |
[41:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |