时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | One way or another, | 无论如何 |
[00:05] | you’re gonna tell me what I want to know. | 你得告诉我我想知道的事 |
[00:07] | I don’t have to tell you anything. | 我不需要告诉你任何事情 |
[00:09] | Are you afraid of what your answer may reveal? | 你是害怕你的答案会揭露什么吗 |
[00:11] | No. I just think we should focus on a better question. | 不 我只是觉得我们应该关注一个更好的问题 |
[00:15] | Nightcap at my place or yours? | 去我那还是你那喝点 |
[00:18] | I really want to, but I can’t. I’m sorry. | 我也想 但不能 抱歉 |
[00:22] | Never apologize. | 永远不要道歉 |
[00:24] | I’m just happy to see you when you’re in D.C. | 你来华盛顿时我俩能见上一面已经很开心了 |
[00:29] | Okay. Well, then, I’m not sorry. | 好吧 那我就不道歉了 |
[00:32] | But I got to go. | 但我得走了 |
[00:34] | Rain check? | 下次再约 |
[00:35] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[00:40] | Are you redecorating the basement? | 你在给地下室重新装修吗 |
[00:42] | Uh, yes. | 对 |
[00:43] | I, uh, I thought we could all do with a fresh start | 我觉得在墨西哥城那事之后 |
[00:46] | after Mexico City. | 我们可以有一个新的开始 |
[00:48] | Okay, I’m calling because the situation | 好吧 我打电话是因为 |
[00:50] | that we’ve been monitoring in Republika Srpska has shifted. | 我们在塞族共和国监视着的情况有变化 |
[00:57] | And your contact Lazar? | 你的线人拉泽尔 |
[00:59] | I tried him three times on each number. No answer. | 我每个电话都打了三遍 没人接 |
[01:02] | Well, that’s not good. | 情况不妙啊 |
[01:03] | So, are we agreed? | 达成共识了吗 |
[01:05] | Yes. I’ll fuel the jet. | 好 我去给飞机加油 |
[01:07] | Call the embassy in Bosnia-Herzegovina. | 给波黑大使馆打电话 |
[01:10] | You call the team. | 你联系队伍 |
[01:14] | We have a mission. | 任务来了 |
[01:48] | Mac. Is everything okay? | 小麦 一切都好吗 |
[01:50] | I can’t pretend the last 24 hours didn’t just happen. | 我没法假装过去24小时没发生过 |
[01:54] | They did, | 他们发生了 |
[01:55] | so I got to ask you, did it work? | 所以我要问你 有用吗 |
[01:58] | Did what work? | 什么有用吗 |
[01:59] | Hiding your emotions and letting them pass? | 隐藏你的感情 让其消逝 |
[02:03] | Did they go away? | 他们消失了吗 |
[02:13] | That’s Matty. Talk about this later? | 马蒂的电话 这个以后再聊吧 |
[02:16] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[02:21] | Mac. Hey. | 小麦 你好 |
[02:22] | Hey, Riley. | 你好 莱丽 |
[02:23] | Mac, Desi and Riley? | 小麦 戴西和莱丽 |
[02:25] | Awkward, party of three. | 尴尬三人组 |
[02:28] | Did you talk to Desi about the ring? | 你跟戴西说了戒指的事吗 |
[02:30] | – Or Riley about her feelings? – No, neither one. | -问了莱丽她的感觉吗 -都没有 |
[02:32] | But you know what? Everything’s fine. | 但你知道吗 一切都很好 |
[02:35] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都很好 |
[02:38] | – Right. – Okay. | -好 -好吧 |
[02:40] | Team, this is Teodora Dmitrovic, | 各位 这是泰奥多拉·德米特罗维奇 |
[02:43] | one of the leaders of a citizen uprising in Banja Luka, | 巴尼亚卢卡公民起义的领导者之一 |
[02:46] | capital of Republika Srpska. | 塞族共和国的首都 |
[02:47] | Please, you can call me Teo. | 你们可以叫我泰奥 |
[02:49] | Teo and her people are protesting | 泰奥和她的人民在反抗 |
[02:50] | the authoritarian rule of their president | 他们总统的专制统治 |
[02:52] | and calling for his resignation. | 要他下台 |
[02:54] | He’s violated our freedoms since taking office, | 他上任以来侵犯了我们的自由 |
[02:57] | jailing those who disagree with him, | 持不同政见者全部被关进监狱 |
[02:59] | encouraging police brutality. | 鼓励警察施暴 |
[03:01] | Our protests have gained momentum, but… | 我们的抗议声势越来越大 但是 |
[03:03] | last week our leaders started disappearing. | 上周我们的领导者们开始失踪 |
[03:05] | Including Teo’s father Lazar, | 包括泰奥的父亲拉泽尔 |
[03:07] | who’s been leading this fight from the beginning. | 从一开始就是他领导的抗议 |
[03:09] | Early in my career, Lazar was my informant in Banja Luka. | 我生涯的早期 拉泽尔是我在巴尼亚卢卡的线人 |
[03:12] | There was a separatist attack on a CIA station | 分离主义分子袭击了中情局站点 |
[03:15] | and I hid with his family until unrest died down. | 我跟他的家人躲在一起直到暴乱停歇 |
[03:18] | I owe Lazar a debt of gratitude. | 我欠拉泽尔人情 |
[03:20] | We have no idea how our leaders were even identified. | 我们都不知道领导者们是怎么被认出来的 |
[03:22] | We’ve taken every security precaution possible. | 我们已经采取了一切可能的安全措施 |
[03:25] | We use burner phones and encrypted messaging apps, | 我们使用一次性手机和加密的通信应用 |
[03:28] | and we wear dazzle masks to avoid facial recognition. | 我们戴着眼花缭乱的面具来避免面部识别 |
[03:31] | And yet, someone is still figuring out who you all are. | 但还是有人发现了你们的身份 |
[03:35] | And if your leaders continue disappearing… | 如果你的领导者们继续失踪 |
[03:37] | Then the movement for democracy falls apart completely. | 那么民主运动就要彻底瓦解了 |
[03:39] | That’s why we need help. | 所以我们需要帮助 |
[03:42] | We’re not soldiers. | 我们不是士兵 |
[03:44] | We’re students and shopkeepers | 我们是学生和小店老板 |
[03:46] | fighting against the people who should be protecting us. | 跟本应该保护我们的人抗争 |
[03:49] | Well, you have our full support, | 我们全力支持你们 |
[03:51] | and we’ll let you know when our people land. | 我们的人着陆后会和你联系 |
[03:55] | Right. Uh, Mac and Riley, you head over to Banja Luka immediately, | 好了 小麦和莱丽 你们立即出发去巴尼亚卢卡 |
[04:00] | find the missing freedom fighters | 找到失踪的自由斗士 |
[04:01] | and help them get their citizens’ uprising back on track. | 帮助他们重燃公民起义运动 |
[04:04] | Uh, just me and Mac? | 只有我和小麦吗 |
[04:06] | Well, I have other business for Desi and Bozer, | 戴西和博兹还有其他的事情 |
[04:08] | and Taylor has a very important meeting tomorrow | 泰勒明天有个很重要的会要开 |
[04:11] | securing new government contracts for the Phoenix Foundation. | 为凤凰基金会争取新的政府合同 |
[04:13] | So yeah, you two will be on your own. | 所以对 只有你们俩 |
[04:15] | Wheels up in 20. | 20分钟后起飞 |
[04:16] | Need you to pick up a package. | 需要你去取一个包裹 |
[04:18] | One-woman operation, high priority, | 单人行动 高优先级 |
[04:20] | requires your special skills. | 需要你的专业技能 |
[04:22] | What’s the package? | 包裹是什么 |
[04:30] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[04:35] | Bozer, I have Oversight business to attend to tomorrow, | 博兹 上面有事情要找我 |
[04:38] | including an all-day summit with the joint chiefs. | 包括一整天的参谋长联席会议 |
[04:40] | Yes, tomorrow’s shaping up to be a very busy day | 对 明天看来会是非常忙碌的一天 |
[04:42] | with both of us tied up with government business. | 我们俩都有政府的事情要办 |
[04:45] | We need your help to handle Phoenix day-to-day. | 凤凰基金会的日常运转需要你的帮助 |
[04:47] | All right. | 好啊 |
[04:48] | Just call me Acting Director Bozer, | 叫我代理主管博兹 |
[04:52] | at your service. | 乐意效劳 |
[04:53] | I will not. | 我不会叫的 |
[04:55] | I hacked into the GPS system of the Banja Luka police vehicles. | 我入侵了巴尼亚卢卡警车的GPS系统 |
[04:59] | I’m hoping their movement patterns will lead us | 希望他们的行车路线可以帮助我们 |
[05:02] | to where the missing freedom leaders are being held. | 找到失踪自由领袖被关的地方 |
[05:09] | So, I know we said we’d talk about this | 我知道我们说好了完成任务后 |
[05:12] | – after the mission. – Mac… | -再谈 -小麦 |
[05:15] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么好谈的 |
[05:18] | My feelings went away. | 我的感觉消失了 |
[05:21] | We’re all good. | 我们没事了 |
[05:22] | Just wanted to know for sure. | 我只是想确认一下 |
[05:25] | Got something. | 有发现 |
[05:29] | An old city building | 一座旧城市建筑 |
[05:30] | where police vehicle activity matches the approximate time | 每位自由党领袖失踪时 |
[05:32] | of each missing freedom leader’s disappearance. | 那里的警车行动最活跃 |
[05:34] | That must be where the missing protesters are being taken. | 一定是失踪抗议者被关押的地方 |
[05:37] | Great work. | 干得漂亮 |
[05:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:47] | Sorry, can I help you? | 抱歉 有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[05:48] | I’m Parker. | 我是帕克 |
[05:48] | Matty assigned me to be your shadow while she’s in D.C. | 马蒂在华盛顿期间派我来跟着你 |
[05:52] | Uh, yes, I don’t need an intern, thank you. | 好吧 我不需要实习生 谢谢 |
[05:54] | Oh, I’m not an intern. | 我不是实习生 |
[05:56] | I got my masters in electrical engineering from Caltech, | 我有加州理工学院电气工程学硕士学位 |
[05:59] | and I’m working on another | 我还在攻读 |
[06:00] | international science and technology policy, | 国际科技政策学位 |
[06:02] | so I can take care of anything you need while Matty’s away. | 所以我能在马蒂离开期间帮你料理好所需的一切 |
[06:05] | I see, so… | 我明白了 所以 |
[06:06] | So Matty assigned me a babysitter, did she? | 马蒂给我派了个保姆 对吗 |
[06:08] | Uh, call it whatever you want, but I’m here to stay. | 随便你怎么叫 但我必须留下来 |
[06:12] | So, you have a call with the SecDef in an hour, | 你一小时后要与美国国防部长通电话 |
[06:15] | the head of the tac team asked for five minutes today | 战术小组负责人要求今天见你五分钟 |
[06:17] | and the official from the MoD is on her way down. | 英国国防部的官员正在来的路上 |
[06:19] | Very well. | 很好 |
[06:21] | I’ll give you five minutes in an hour. | 我一小时后会给你五分钟时间 |
[06:23] | And, oh, get me the early draft | 给我写份巴尼亚卢卡 |
[06:26] | of the cover story for Banja Luka, would you? | 封面故事的初稿 好吗 |
[06:27] | I’m on it. | 我马上就去 |
[06:29] | Hey, what’s up, Parker? | 你好吗 帕克 |
[06:30] | Morning, Bozer. Great jacket. | 早上好 博兹 外套很帅 |
[06:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:34] | – Isn’t she great? – Who is she? | -她是不是很棒 -她是谁 |
[06:37] | Oh, did Matty put eyes on you? | 马蒂派人来监视你吗 |
[06:39] | Ugh, it’s not evenworth discussing. | 这不值一提 |
[06:41] | This opportunity is a very big deal. | 这是个重大机遇 |
[06:44] | It’s the first joint military research division | 它是美英国防部 |
[06:47] | between the U.K.’s Ministry of Defence and the DoD. | 首个联合军事研究部门 |
[06:51] | And you think you’re gonna convince them | 你认为自己可以说服他们 |
[06:53] | to hire USA’s the go-to private agency | 雇佣美国的私人机构 |
[06:55] | for their lucrative military research contracts? | 来完成他们利润丰厚的军事研究合同吗 |
[06:58] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[06:59] | Here you go, ma’am. | 到了 女士 |
[06:59] | Ah. Welcometo the Phoenix Foundation. | 欢迎来到凤凰基金会 |
[07:03] | I am Russ Taylor. | 我是拉斯·泰勒 |
[07:05] | I am the, uh… | 我是 |
[07:06] | owner of said establishment. | 上述机构的所有者 |
[07:09] | Priya Chanani, Ministry of Defence. | 普丽娅·查纳尼 英国国防部 |
[07:11] | Well, very nice to meet you, Priya. | 很高兴见到你 普丽娅 |
[07:12] | Hope the old flighty from Blighty was all righty? | 从英格兰乘飞机过来一路还顺利吧 |
[07:15] | No. There was turbulence. | 不顺利 遇到了湍流 |
[07:18] | Oh. Sorry to hear that. | 真遗憾 |
[07:19] | – Thank you. – What? | -谢谢 -什么 |
[07:21] | Okay. Uh, Wilt Bozer. | 好吧 我是维尔特·博兹 |
[07:23] | Acting director of the Phoenix Foundation. | 凤凰基金会的代理主管 |
[07:25] | I think you’re gonna like what you see here. | 我想你会喜欢在这里所看到的一切 |
[07:26] | Yes, what he means to say is | 是的 他的意思是 |
[07:28] | that you’ll see that we have the capabilities | 你将看到我们有能力满足 |
[07:31] | to deal with all of the MoD and DoD’s military research needs. | 美英国防部所有军事研究的需要 |
[07:36] | Shall we begin our tour? | 我们开始参观吧 |
[07:39] | Hey. Thanks a lot. | 拿着 谢谢 |
[07:42] | Mac, Riley, have you found Lazar and the others? | 小麦 莱丽 你们找到拉泽尔和其他人了吗 |
[07:44] | Not yet, but we’re approaching the only room | 还没有 但我们正接近唯一一个 |
[07:46] | with fortified walls and no windows. | 外墙加固且没窗户的房间 |
[07:48] | It’s definitely the place to lock up pesky protesters. | 这里绝对是关押恼人抗议者的地方 |
[07:52] | No guards in sight. | 没看到守卫 |
[08:15] | Boze, you said we were clear! | 博兹 你说过我们是安全的 |
[08:16] | Actually, I said “No guards in sight,” but fair point. | 我其实说的是”没看到守卫” 但你说得有理 |
[08:41] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[08:43] | Have you found the freedom fighters? | 你们找到那些自由斗士了吗 |
[08:44] | No… | 没有 |
[08:45] | but a high volume of advanced tech. | 但找到了大量先进的技术设备 |
[08:48] | And a map of the city. | 和一副城市地图 |
[08:51] | These are the people they’re tracking. | 他们正在追踪一些人 |
[08:52] | Yeah. High-priority targets. | 对 高优先级目标 |
[08:54] | They must have brought the missing leaders here | 他们肯定带过那些失踪领袖到这里审问 |
[08:56] | for interrogation and then… | 然后 |
[08:59] | Matty, um… | 马蒂 |
[09:01] | I think Lazar is dead. | 我想拉泽尔已经死了 |
[09:04] | Look, they’ve tagged Teo, too. | 快看 他们也标记了泰奥 |
[09:05] | She’s next on the hit list. | 她就是下一个袭击目标 |
[09:06] | We need to warn her. | 我们必须警告她 |
[09:07] | Multiple police headed your way. | 许多警察正朝你们赶来 |
[09:08] | And we are trapped in a room | 我们被困在了一间 |
[09:10] | with fortified walls and no windows. | 墙壁加固且没有窗户的房间里 |
[09:20] | Still looking for an exit, | 仍在寻找出口 |
[09:22] | but they’ve almost breached the door. | 但他们已经快突破房门了 |
[09:26] | That’ll hold ’em for now. | 这会暂时拖住他们一会 |
[09:27] | Can you shut the surveillance system down? | 你能关掉监控系统吗 |
[09:30] | This is just a relay node, read-only privileges. | 这只是个中继点 只有阅读权限 |
[09:34] | I should be able to splice the feed. | 我应该可以切换显示屏 |
[09:37] | You’ll see everything they’re seeing. | 你会看到他们正看到的一切 |
[09:38] | Do it. | 去做吧 |
[09:39] | Bozer, how’s that exit coming? | 博兹 找到出口了吗 |
[09:40] | Schematics show this room used to have access | 结构图显示该房间的西北角 |
[09:42] | to a garbage chute just off the southwest corner. | 曾经连接一个垃圾滑槽 |
[09:44] | Guessing that was before the reinforced walls were installed? | 我猜那是在加固墙修建以前 |
[09:50] | Whether it’s blocking an exit or covering up your feelings, | 无论是堵住出口还是掩盖你的情绪 |
[09:53] | even the best fortifications can be brought down. | 即使是最坚固的防御工事也能被摧毁 |
[09:56] | I may not know how to get through Riley’s yet, | 我也许还不知道如何突破莱丽的心墙 |
[09:58] | but this fortified wall? | 但这堵加固墙 |
[10:00] | Apply the combinatorial theory of structural rigidity | 运用结构刚度组合理论 |
[10:02] | by exerting pressure at an inflection point | 在反弯点处施加压力 |
[10:04] | to shift the wall’s equilibrium. | 来改变墙体平衡 |
[10:07] | Pencils down! | 别弄了 |
[10:08] | Done. | 搞定 |
[10:16] | Into the garbage chute, flyboy. | 快进垃圾滑槽 小伙子 |
[10:27] | – We’re clear. – We have to warn Teo she’s in danger. | -我们安全了 -我们必须警告泰奥她有危险 |
[10:30] | Her phone might be compromised. | 她的手机可能被动过手脚 |
[10:31] | We’ll have to tell her in person. We’ll head there now. | 我们必须亲口告诉她 正在前往 |
[10:33] | And you should have a clone of the surveillance system | 你们应该能看到监控系统的克隆画面 |
[10:35] | right about… | 马上… |
[10:37] | Are you seeing this, Matty? | 你看到了吗 马蒂 |
[10:39] | I am. | 我正在看 |
[10:40] | Each dot represents real-time biometric data: | 每个点代表实时的生物特征数据 |
[10:43] | heartbeat, body temp. | 包括心跳和体温 |
[10:45] | How could their president tag his own people | 他们的总统怎么能在不被发现的情况下 |
[10:46] | without anybody knowing that they were being tracked? | 给这些人打上标记的呢 |
[10:49] | I think I know. | 我应该知道 |
[10:51] | I need a priority one prisoner transfer. | 我需要转移一个一级囚犯 |
[10:53] | Authentication? | 请验证身份 |
[10:54] | ABT4 Alpha Bravo Tango Four. | |
[10:56] | – What was that about? – I’ve seen this before. | -这是怎么回事 -我之前见过这个 |
[10:59] | I know the person who invented this technology. | 我认识发明这项技术的人 |
[11:02] | Please confirm authentication. | 请确认身份 |
[11:04] | Yes. Alpha Bravo Tango Four. | 好的 ABT4 |
[11:07] | Desi, what’s up? | 戴西 怎么了 |
[11:08] | Good news. Got the package. | 好消息是 我拿到包裹了 |
[11:10] | Bad news, I had to take a detour. | 坏消息是 我得绕道而行了 |
[11:15] | Looks like I wasn’t the only interested party. | 看来我不是唯一对此感兴趣的人 |
[11:34] | Gonna need a new exfil. | 我需要一个新的撤离点 |
[11:47] | Looks like your new friends are blocking all the roads out. | 看来你的新朋友已经挡住了所有出路 |
[11:50] | But the trails are empty. | 但小路没有人 |
[11:52] | Take a hike? | 要远足吗 |
[11:56] | That’s your plan?! | 这就是你的计划吗 |
[11:57] | Oh, ye of little faith. | 没什么别的希望了 |
[11:58] | These nuns are premier breeders of Chilean Corraleros. | 这些修女是智利克里莱罗马的主要饲养者 |
[12:03] | Escape on horseback? | 骑马逃跑 |
[12:06] | Now that sounds more like it. | 这听起来更像回事 |
[12:09] | I am so, so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[12:11] | Where were we? That’s right. | 我们进行到哪里了 没错 |
[12:12] | Continuing our tour of our state-of-the-art laboratory. | 继续参观我们最先进的实验室 |
[12:19] | You’re not coming? | 你不一起来吗 |
[12:20] | Uh, no. I have the slightest urgent matter that I need to attend to, | 是的 我有一件非常紧急的事要处理 |
[12:23] | so please, off you go. Enjoy yourself. Toodles. | 请你先去吧 祝你参观愉快 再见 |
[12:25] | General Musgrove’s on the line | 马斯格雷夫将军来电 |
[12:27] | regarding the prisoner transfer. | 是关于囚犯转移的事 |
[12:28] | Forward it to my cell. | 转接至我的手机 |
[12:29] | Oh, and, um, procure me some bottles of water. Maldives. | 给我拿几瓶水来 要马尔代夫的 |
[12:33] | – The brand is important. – I’m on it. Anything else? | -牌子很重要 -好的 还需要别的吗 |
[12:35] | Actually, there is. | 还真需要 |
[12:38] | If you’re as good as Matilda says you are, | 你要真像马蒂尔达说得那样优秀 |
[12:41] | this could be your chance to prove it. | 这就是你证明自己的机会 |
[12:45] | Teo’s been expecting you. | 泰奥一直在等着见你 |
[12:46] | She’s back here. | 她在这里 |
[12:53] | I want all of our people on each of these corners | 我们的人要散布在这些角落里 |
[12:55] | passing out bandanas, okay? | 分发头巾 好吗 |
[12:56] | Every protester unified under one color. | 每个抗议者都统一用一种颜色 |
[12:59] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你们能来 |
[13:00] | Did you find anything? | 你们发现什么了吗 |
[13:01] | Can we talk to you in private for a second? | 我们能跟你单独聊聊吗 |
[13:03] | Before we can tell Teo she’s being tracked, | 在我们告诉泰奥她被跟踪之前 |
[13:06] | we need to determine | 我们得先确定 |
[13:06] | if she’s tagged with a device that’s listening right now, | 她身上是否有监听设备 |
[13:09] | or we’ll lose the element of surprise. | 否则我们就没办法出其不意了 |
[13:11] | The best way to find an audio transmitter | 找到音频发射机的最佳方法 |
[13:13] | is by detecting the corresponding RF waves. | 是探测相应的射频波 |
[13:16] | By removing the EMI shielding from the megaphone speaker | 通过拆除扬声器上的电磁干扰屏蔽 |
[13:18] | and exposing its cables, | 并暴露其电缆 |
[13:20] | it can act as a low-tech radio frequency detector. | 它可以充当一个低配射频探测器 |
[13:22] | The louder the interference, the closer to the source. | 干扰越大 离信号源越近 |
[13:25] | – You have a cell phone on you? – No. | -你身上有手机吗 -没有 |
[13:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:38] | Okay, it’s embedded deep | 好吧 它要么被植入到体内深处 |
[13:39] | or it’s not a chip; | 要么就不是一枚芯片 |
[13:40] | either way, it’s not transmitting audio. | 不管怎样 它都没有传输音频 |
[13:42] | Chip? Audio? What’s going on? | 芯片 音频 这是怎么回事 |
[13:45] | – You’re being tracked. – It’s not possible. | -你被追踪了 -不可能 |
[13:47] | I swap burners and clothes frequently. | 我经常换手机和衣服 |
[13:49] | And I think I’d know if I was tagged. | 我要是被追踪了 我会察觉到的 |
[13:50] | Your government has developed a highly advanced surveillance system. | 你们政府开发了一套非常先进的监视系统 |
[13:53] | Hundreds of people monitored in real time. | 他们对数百人进行实时监控 |
[13:55] | Including you. We saw it with our own eyes. | 包括你 我们亲眼看到了 |
[13:57] | Does that mean that you saw where they took my father? | 这说明你们看到了他们关押我父亲的地方吗 |
[14:02] | The missing leaders, your father… | 失踪的领导者们 你父亲 |
[14:06] | They’re dead, aren’t they? | 他们死了 是吗 |
[14:08] | – Sorry. – I’m sorry, I-I can’t. Not here. | -抱歉 -抱歉 现在还不能哭 |
[14:11] | My father warned me this was the cost of the calling. | 我父亲警告过我这是抗议的代价 |
[14:13] | I’ll mourn when our fight is won. | 斗争成功后我再哀悼 |
[14:15] | You’re their next target, | 你就是他们下一个目标 |
[14:16] | so we have to get you out of the country now. | 所以我们得马上把你送出国 |
[14:18] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[14:20] | Our revolution’s success rests on a knife’s edge. | 我们革命的胜利正处于紧要关头 |
[14:22] | Today’s demonstration will push us past the tipping point, | 今天的示威游行将把我们推向转折点 |
[14:25] | and our momentum will be unstoppable. | 我们的势头将是不可阻挡的 |
[14:28] | So let them see me coming. | 就让他们看着我吧 |
[14:30] | I want them to know that they could not silence us. | 我想让他们知道 他们无法使我们噤声 |
[14:35] | What would you do if this was your father? | 如果那是你们的父亲 你们会怎么做 |
[14:40] | Make sure that his death wasn’t in vain. | 会确保他的牺牲不是白费的 |
[14:44] | And we’ll go with you to make sure you don’t pay the same price. | 我们跟你一起去 确保你不会付出相同的代价 |
[14:49] | Desi’s on her way to exfil. | 戴西正在撤离 |
[14:50] | – Waiting on Mac and Riley to check in. – Good. | -正在等待小麦和莱丽的消息 -很好 |
[14:53] | My summit with the joint chiefs is about to begin. | 我与参谋长们的联席会议即将开始 |
[14:56] | Make me proud, Boze. | 好好干吧 博兹 |
[15:00] | And then there were two. | 还有两个 |
[15:02] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[15:03] | Right. Uh, Boze, | 好的 博兹 |
[15:05] | I’m going to need you to run point on these ops | 我需要你来指挥这些行动 |
[15:07] | and, um, oh, yes, | 对了 还有 |
[15:08] | keep Priya occupied until I can give her my pitch. | 在我向普丽娅推销之前先拖住她 |
[15:11] | I need to do something. | 我有事要办 |
[15:12] | Is this about the prisoner transfer? | 是关于囚犯转移的事吗 |
[15:14] | Who is this guy? | 那家伙是谁 |
[15:41] | Dr. Silas Mercer. | 赛拉斯·默瑟博士 |
[15:44] | 20 years ago he was a revered physician | 二十年前 他是一位受人尊敬的医生 |
[15:46] | and brilliant MI6 consultant. | 也是军情六处的杰出顾问 |
[15:48] | I take it he had a fall from grace. | 我猜他是失宠了 |
[15:50] | Yes. He had been tagging agents with microchips | 是的 他一直在用微芯片标记特工 |
[15:53] | so foreign adversaries could detect them. | 这样境外敌对势力就可以发现他们 |
[15:55] | I led the operation that brought him down | 我组织了行动 通过假扮他的病人 |
[15:57] | by going undercover as his patient. | 将他拿下 |
[16:01] | So it’s complicated. | 所以很复杂 |
[16:03] | And you think his tracking technology is being used in Banja Luka? | 你认为他的追踪技术被用在巴尼亚卢卡 |
[16:07] | Well, the interface is new, | 界面是新的 |
[16:09] | but the underlying technology remains the same. | 但基础技术是一样的 |
[16:14] | Unfortunately, there’s only one way to know for sure. | 不幸的是 只有一种确认的方法 |
[16:17] | We’re online and ready to go. | 我们连上了 准备开始 |
[16:26] | Russel Taylor. | 拉塞尔·泰勒 |
[16:31] | Oh, you didn’t have to get all dressed up for little old me. | 你没必要为我这个老头而穿这么正式 |
[16:34] | Old indeed. | 的确很老 |
[16:36] | The years certainly haven’t been kind to you. | 岁月对你很无情 |
[16:38] | You, on the other hand… | 而你 |
[16:40] | I’m eager to hear what you’ve been up to | 我很期待听听你都在做些什么 |
[16:43] | since you walked away from the service | 自从你离开了军队 |
[16:45] | to gallivant as a merc for hire. | 成为一名雇佣兵 |
[16:47] | Hmm. Sounds like you’ve been keeping tabs on me. | 听起来你一直在监视我 |
[16:50] | As have you, | 你也一样 |
[16:51] | if you knew where to find me on such short notice. | 既然你能短时间内知道去哪找我 |
[16:54] | Don’t flatter yourself. | 别自作多情 |
[16:56] | I was content knowing exactly which dark hole | 知道你在哪个暗无天日的地方 |
[16:58] | you’d spend the rest of your days rotting in, | 度过腐烂余生 被人遗忘的 |
[17:01] | forgotten. | 感觉真好 |
[17:02] | Oh, but I’d wager this assembly means that my work has not been. | 但我打赌 这次会面就意味着我的技术没有消失 |
[17:08] | That is why I’m here, isn’t it? | 所以我才来到这里 对吗 |
[17:16] | Police are still out of sight. | 警察还没有来 |
[17:19] | This is the part of protests you don’t see in news footage. | 这是你在新闻视频里看不到的抗议 |
[17:22] | Soon enough, they’ll show up, escalate things, | 很快他们就会出现 事态升级 |
[17:24] | and the president will use that footage for spin. | 总统会用那段视频来编故事 |
[17:27] | Sounds like you’re speaking from experience. | 听起来你很有经验 |
[17:29] | Well, last summer, when I was helping out the CDC in Atlanta, | 去年夏天 在帮助亚特兰大疾控中心时 |
[17:32] | I also went out protesting. | 我也出去抗议了 |
[17:34] | You were at the Black Lives Matter protests? | 你参与了”黑人的命也是命”的抗议 |
[17:37] | How has this not come up before? | 为什么没听你提过 |
[17:39] | I was honestly embarrassed that | 花了这么久才加入其中 |
[17:42] | it took me this long to join the cause. | 我很羞愧 |
[17:45] | Better late than never, I guess. | 迟做总比不做好 |
[17:47] | I’m curious, though. What made you go? | 但我很好奇 你为什么去 |
[17:49] | After we defeated Codex, I had a lot of time | 打败法典会后 我花了很长时间 |
[17:51] | to think about the world I wanted to be saving. | 思考我想要拯救什么样的世界 |
[17:54] | And that world didn’t prop up institutional racism | 那个世界不应该出现种族主义制度化 |
[17:56] | and treat you and Bozer worse than me | 区别对待我和你 还有博兹 |
[17:58] | because I’m white and you’re Black. | 只因为我是白人 你们是黑人 |
[18:02] | Honestly, I… I never really thought you saw my skin color. | 其实 我真的从没想过你在意我的肤色 |
[18:05] | What? Of course I do. I see you. | 什么 我当然在意 我在意你 |
[18:12] | Mac, Riley, is Teo still safe? | 小麦 莱丽 泰奥还安全吗 |
[18:17] | Yeah. | 安全 |
[18:22] | Approaching the protest now. | 正在接近示威人群 |
[18:23] | She’s holding her own. | 她还在坚持 |
[19:00] | – Water bottle? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -水瓶 -来了 来了 |
[19:01] | Tear gas is actually a crystalline powder | 催泪瓦斯实际上是转化成细小喷雾的 |
[19:03] | converted into a fine spray, | 结晶性粉末 |
[19:05] | and propelled by a combustion reaction. | 由燃烧反应推动喷出 |
[19:08] | So, cut off the oxygen, | 所以 阻隔氧气 |
[19:09] | and you stop the reaction from ever hitting the tipping point. | 就能通过阻止达到临界点来停止反应 |
[19:26] | What? What is it? | 怎么 怎么了 |
[19:28] | Normally, tear gas is deployed in a kettling pattern | 通常来说 催泪瓦斯通常用在聚集态势下 |
[19:30] | to control and contain large crowds, | 控制和包围大量人群 |
[19:33] | but they’re deploying this tear gas for maximum dispersal, | 但他们在很分散的时候用催泪瓦斯 |
[19:36] | so the question is why? | 到底为什么 |
[19:38] | Uh, Mac, the surveillance system is lighting up | 小麦 监视系统在逐个亮起 |
[19:40] | like the Fourth of July. | 就像独立日一样 |
[19:41] | Whole lot of trackers coming online near you. | 你身边的很多追踪器都连上了 |
[19:52] | I think I know how the protesters | 我想我知道这些示威者 |
[19:54] | were tagged without their knowledge. | 是怎么不知不觉中被标记了 |
[19:56] | It’s in the tear gas. | 在催泪瓦斯里 |
[19:57] | Um, what’s in the tear gas? | 什么在催泪瓦斯里 |
[19:59] | Nanoscopic tracking devices | 纳米级跟踪设备 |
[20:01] | passively dispersed in gaseous particles. | 在气体粒子中扩散 |
[20:03] | The number of people we have to save just grew exponentially. | 我们要救的人数呈指数级增长了 |
[20:06] | And that number includes us. | 那些人中包括我们 |
[20:13] | Right, what’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[20:15] | Mac and Riley inhaled nano-trackers | 小麦和莱丽在抗议中吸入了 |
[20:17] | through tear gas at the protest. | 催泪瓦斯中的纳米追踪器 |
[20:18] | Now there’s new tracking dots popping up all over the place. | 那一带不断出现新的追踪目标 |
[20:22] | This must have been the president’s plan all along. | 这一定是总统一直以来的计划 |
[20:24] | To allow one more protest to tag all the remaining fighters. | 批准新的示威游行以标记剩余抗议者 |
[20:26] | I thought the surveillance system was already intense, | 我以为监视系统已经够难搞了 |
[20:28] | but if these things can be distributed undetected in gas… | 但如果这些东西通过气体 毫无察觉地扩散 |
[20:31] | All right, just one nightmare scenario at a time. | 行了 鬼故事一次说一个就够了 |
[20:34] | With the remaining protesters tagged, | 随着剩下的抗议者被标记 |
[20:35] | this movement ends today, | 这场运动将止于今天 |
[20:37] | and all these people’s lives are in danger | 如果我们什么都不做 |
[20:39] | if we don’t do something about it. | 这些人都会有生命危险 |
[20:40] | Right, Mac, just get everyone to safety. | 小麦 把所有人带到安全的地方 |
[20:43] | I’m heading back into the lion’s den. | 我要回到虎口去 |
[20:45] | Agreed. We need to get out of the area now. | 同意 我们要马上撤离这里 |
[20:55] | Mac! | 小麦 |
[20:59] | Mac! | 小麦 |
[21:04] | We gotta get out of the city. | 我们要出城 |
[21:05] | – Where should we go? – Anywhere. | -我们要去哪 -哪里都行 |
[21:07] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[21:10] | Whoa, something’s happening, Mac. | 有事情发生了 小麦 |
[21:12] | Riley, do you see any surveillance cameras nearby? | 莱丽 你看到附近的监视摄像头了吗 |
[21:20] | The system connected you two to the break-in | 系统把你们俩和旧城区建筑的非法闯入 |
[21:21] | at the old city building. | 关联上了 |
[21:23] | You’ve been made. Get out of there. | 你们被陷害了 离开那里 |
[21:24] | Aah! Facial recognition. Let’s go! | 人脸识别 我们走 |
[21:29] | A kindness. | 仁慈 |
[21:30] | Well, you can thank the Geneva Convention. | 你可以去感谢日内瓦公约 |
[21:32] | Besides… | 除此之外 |
[21:33] | you’d be no good to me if you died of thirst. | 如果你渴死了 对我也没有好处 |
[21:35] | Russell Machiavelli. | 拉塞尔·马基雅维利 |
[21:37] | You’re just upset my tech has resurfaced | 你只是心烦我的技术重见天日 |
[21:41] | and causing headaches again. | 又惹了一堆麻烦 |
[21:43] | Actually, we’ve made improvements to your design. | 实际上 我们对你的设计做了改进 |
[21:45] | They are now microscopic nano-trackers that can be inhaled. | 现在是可吸入的微型纳米级追踪器 |
[21:50] | They transmit location and | 追踪器可以传输定位 |
[21:52] | heartbeat… body temperature, other biometrics. | 心跳 体温等生物特征信息 |
[21:56] | You’re developing my tech. | 你在研发我的技术 |
[21:58] | What kind of range do they have? | 现在他们做到了多大的覆盖范围 |
[22:00] | Now that is the issue. | 这就是问题所在 |
[22:02] | Trackers are mere trinkets | 如果信号范围不能超过一个街区 |
[22:04] | if their signal doesn’t get beyond a city block. | 那追踪器跟小装饰品毫无区别 |
[22:06] | I’d focus on the receiver that scans for the trackers. | 我会更关注扫描追踪器的接收器 |
[22:10] | Mine only had a sweep of a thousand-square-foot radius. | 我的技术 扫描范围只有一千平方英尺 |
[22:13] | But piggybacking on a series of multi-source scanners | 但如果利用一系列多源扫描仪 |
[22:19] | could get you a broader range. | 那样就能扩大范围 |
[22:23] | Yes, like a… | 是啊 比如 |
[22:24] | a city’s existing cell tower infrastructure. | 利用一个城市现有的基站设施 |
[22:29] | Yes. We’ll try that. | 嗯 我们会去试试的 |
[22:32] | I know you’re not developing this technology yourself. | 我知道你并没有在研究我的技术 |
[22:35] | I’d wager someone found my secret research lab, | 我敢打赌 是某人发现了我的秘密实验室 |
[22:40] | the one you could never find. | 就是你永远都找不到的那个 |
[22:42] | Now your agents are in danger, | 现在你的特工陷入了危险 |
[22:44] | and you’re trying to help. | 而你想救他们 |
[22:47] | The next solution I give won’t be so easy to earn. | 再要我提供办法 就没这么容易了 |
[22:57] | Mac, they’re using cell towers to scan for the nano-tracker signals. | 小麦 他们是用手机信号塔来扫描纳米追踪器的信号 |
[23:00] | You need to get everyone outside of the city and out of range. | 你得带所有人出城 离开扫描范围 |
[23:03] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[23:05] | Desi, have you reached exfil? | 戴西 你到撤离点了吗 |
[23:07] | Still have the package! | 东西还在我手里 |
[23:08] | But I had to take another detour… | 但我得再绕一段路 |
[23:10] | to Colombia! | 去哥伦比亚 |
[23:15] | Bozer, my exfil plan went south– | 博兹 我的撤离计划出了点状况 |
[23:16] | I’m gonna need a little bit of help here! | 我需要一点帮助 |
[23:20] | Mrs. Chanani! | 查纳尼女士 |
[23:24] | M-Mrs. Chanani! | 查纳尼女士 |
[23:26] | Bozer? | 博兹 |
[23:27] | Bozer, focus! | 博兹 专心听我说 |
[23:30] | Bozer, I need another exfil! | 博兹 我需要改变撤离点 |
[23:32] | I’m rerouting a tac team from Paraguay now. | 我正在重新安排一支来自巴拉圭的战术小队 |
[23:35] | I have been abandoned by my second tour guide of the day. | 我已经第二次被我的导游抛弃了 |
[23:39] | Where is Taylor? | 泰勒去哪了 |
[23:41] | – Bozer! – Desi, get to these coordinates. | -博兹 -戴西 去这个坐标 |
[23:44] | The exfil’s on its way. | 撤离小队马上就到 |
[23:47] | Wait-wait a minute. | 等等 |
[23:48] | Wait, wait, wait a minute. | 等等 等一下 |
[23:50] | Moving out of cell-tower range worked. | 离开基站范围的办法有用 |
[23:52] | We’re, off the radar for now at least. | 至少我们目前不会被监测到了 |
[23:55] | Does that mean we can stop for a sec? | 那我们可以停一停吗 |
[23:57] | My people are tired. | 我的人累了 |
[23:58] | We don’t have time to stop. | 我们没时间停下 |
[24:00] | We’ve got to strategize a way to fight back. | 我们得想出反击的办法 |
[24:02] | Mac, I’m back. | 小麦 我回来了 |
[24:04] | Looks like they have fewer tracking dots on the map | 地图上的追踪点变少了 |
[24:06] | and your priority target dots have disappeared. | 你们这些首要目标点也消失了 |
[24:09] | Hiding out in the woods is not a long-term solution. | 躲在树林里不是长远之计 |
[24:11] | We, we need to go on the offensive. | 我们得主动出击 |
[24:13] | But how? | 但要怎么做 |
[24:14] | Well, we need to locate the central receiver hub | 我们得找到中央接收器 |
[24:17] | that’s communicating with all the other cell phone towers. | 那是负责跟其他所有基站交流的部分 |
[24:19] | It would be in the middle of the city | 那应该会在市中心 |
[24:21] | in a tower or a spire the same altitude as the cell towers. | 在与基站高度相同的塔或塔尖上 |
[24:25] | I’ll get techs on it and let you know when we find it. | 我会派人去查 找到了就告诉你们 |
[24:28] | What do we do when we find that location? | 那找到之后怎么办 |
[24:30] | Destroy the receiver? | 毁掉接收器吗 |
[24:31] | No, as long as these things are in our bodies, | 不 只要追踪器还在我们体内 |
[24:34] | we can be found. | 我们就能被找到 |
[24:35] | So, best way to ensure our freedom would be to | 所以 确保我们重获自由的最好方法是 |
[24:38] | hack the central hub and send a deactivate command | 黑进中央接收器 然后发送一个失效指令 |
[24:41] | to all the nano-trackers. | 给所有的纳米追踪器 |
[24:42] | The only person that knows that command is the one who designed it. | 只有设计者才知道失效指令 |
[24:45] | So if we can get that command, | 所以如果我们能拿到失效指令 |
[24:46] | we may be able to shut down the nano-trackers for good. | 我们就能永远关掉那些纳米追踪器 |
[24:49] | Yes, I always suspected | 对 我一直怀疑 |
[24:51] | that Silas built his microchips with a sunset sequence. | 赛拉斯是用日落序列造的芯片 |
[24:54] | A unique passcode that would, | 那是一套独一无二的密码 |
[24:56] | render his microchips inert, | 能使他的芯片失效 |
[24:58] | so he could destroy them remotely, | 方便他远程摧毁芯片 |
[25:01] | hiding evidence of his activities. | 抹除他活动的证据 |
[25:03] | If these trackers evolved from his tech, | 如果这些追踪器是那些玩意的升级版 |
[25:05] | they should respond to the same shutdown code. | 那它们应该也会响应相同的关闭指令 |
[25:10] | We’ll get that code. | 我们会拿到那个指令的 |
[25:12] | I got this. | 交给我 |
[25:13] | As I stated before, | 我之前也说过 |
[25:14] | the next solution I give you won’t be so easy to earn. | 再要我提供办法 就没那么容易了 |
[25:17] | For every question you answer truthfully, | 只要你如实回答一个我的问题 |
[25:19] | I’ll answer one of yours… truthfully. | 我就会如实回答你的一个问题 |
[25:21] | I haven’t revealed anything in years. | 我这么多年都没说出一个字 |
[25:24] | What makes you think I’ll talk now? | 你凭什么觉得我现在会开口 |
[25:32] | Did you just build a smokeless fire pit? | 你这是生了一堆无烟的火吗 |
[25:34] | Heat without giving up our location. | 既不暴露位置 又能取暖 |
[25:37] | You taught me how to do this, remember? | 这是你教我的 还记得吗 |
[25:39] | I do remember, | 我确实记得 |
[25:39] | but you were actually listening during wilderness training? | 但那次野外训练的时候 你居然真的听进去了吗 |
[25:42] | I’m always listening to you, Mac. | 我一直都在听你说话 小麦 |
[25:48] | About what we were talking about. | 关于我们之前谈的那件事 |
[25:50] | Mac, we don’t have to talk about it. | 小麦 我们不必提那件事 |
[25:51] | I know what you said, but… | 我知道你说了什么 但是 |
[25:53] | And I already gave you your answer. | 我已经给过你答案了 |
[25:55] | Last I checked, | 据我所知 |
[25:56] | you were about to propose to Desi, so… | 你都打算跟戴西求婚了 所以 |
[25:59] | why’d you show up at my door? | 你又何必出现在我的门口 |
[26:02] | What is it you want, Mac? | 你到底想要什么 小麦 |
[26:07] | What is that? | 什么情况 |
[26:09] | Sounds like a drone. Probably looking for us. | 听起来像是无人机 可能是在找我们 |
[26:11] | So much for being safe in the woods– | 看来不能再躲在树林里了 |
[26:12] | we need to get out of here, | 我们得离开这里 |
[26:13] | wait for Bozer’s instructions. | 等待博兹的指令 |
[26:15] | I’m sure you guys can find a use for this. | 你们肯定能用上这个的 |
[26:16] | Also, this will be for communication. | 这个用来保持通话 |
[26:18] | What are you going to do? | 你要去干什么 |
[26:20] | Improvise. | 随机应变 |
[26:26] | Mac, Riley, care to tell me | 小麦 莱丽 你们能不能告诉我 |
[26:28] | why you’re back on the surveillance grid | 为什么你们又出现在了监视网上 |
[26:29] | running towards what appears to be a flying cell tower? | 并且还在奔向一个看起来会飞的基站 |
[26:33] | Technically, these are surveillance drones equipped with IMEI catchers. | 这些应该是装了识别码捕集器的监视无人机 |
[26:36] | Yeah, we needed them to follow us | 对 我们得让它们跟过来 |
[26:37] | so that we could subtly draw them away from the protesters. | 这样我们就能巧妙地把它们从抗议者那里引开 |
[26:40] | Looks like your plan was a major success. | 看来你们的计划成功了 |
[26:42] | Is there a part two? | 下一步你们有何打算 |
[26:43] | Keep running until Taylor tells us how to deactivate the trackers. | 继续跑 直到泰勒告诉我们关闭方法 |
[26:46] | All these years, I’ve always wanted to know. | 这么多年来 我一直都想知道 |
[26:48] | How did you get on to me? | 你是怎么发现我的 |
[26:49] | I saw you as an equal, treated you with respect. | 我平等地对待你 满怀尊重 |
[26:52] | Also, I recognized that behavior. | 我认得你这套把戏 |
[26:54] | Predators groom allies… | 坏人们诱骗盟友 |
[26:57] | the same way they groom victims. | 就和他们诱骗受害者一样 |
[26:59] | Sorry to interrupt, | 抱歉打扰 |
[27:00] | but there’s a ticking clock on disabling Mac and Riley’s trackers. | 但咱们得赶快关掉小麦和莱丽身上的追踪器 |
[27:02] | You got to hustle. | 你得加快速度 |
[27:03] | Right, enough of these games. | 好了 不兜圈子了 |
[27:05] | I want to know how to disable these trackers. | 我想知道要怎么关掉那些追踪器 |
[27:07] | And I know exactly what you’ve been dying to ask me. | 我也知道你想问我什么 |
[27:10] | So just ask me. | 所以你问吧 |
[27:15] | Did you ever find your father? | 你找到你父亲了吗 |
[27:19] | Yes. | 找到了 |
[27:21] | I eventually tracked him down, | 我最终还是找到了他 |
[27:24] | but he didn’t want a relationship with me. So… | 但他不想跟我有任何关系 所以 |
[27:28] | I gave up trying to… mend that bridge. | 我就放弃 修补那座桥了 |
[27:31] | Right, my turn. | 好了 轮到我了 |
[27:33] | How do I disable the trackers? | 我该怎么关掉那些追踪器 |
[27:36] | Run a low-voltage current through the specimens, | 在追踪器中通低压电流 |
[27:39] | override the circuitry and render them inert. | 覆写电路 让它们失效 |
[27:42] | Let me guess, that would actually kill my agents. | 让我猜猜 那样会让我的特工丧命 |
[27:45] | Nice try, old chap. | 想得美 老伙计 |
[27:49] | Silas was never going to give me the truth. | 赛拉斯绝不会告诉我真相的 |
[27:51] | When he found out this was about my agents in the field, | 当他发现这事关我的特工时 |
[27:53] | he wanted to hurt them in order to hurt me. | 他就想通过伤害他们来伤害我 |
[27:56] | So I laid a little trap for him, | 所以我给他设了一个小陷阱 |
[27:58] | and by telling us an action and a reaction… | 通过他告诉我的行为和反应 |
[28:01] | That gives us a constant that we can extrapolate from– that’s genius. | 我们可以从他说的话里倒推解决办法 真聪明 |
[28:04] | Angus, do any of your shutdown theories | 安格斯 在你所知道的关闭理论里 |
[28:06] | also explain why a low-voltage current would harm you? | 有没有哪种能解释为什么低压电流会害死人 |
[28:10] | One would, yes. | 有一种可以解释 |
[28:11] | If the nano-trackers were thermoelectric. | 如果那些是热电追踪器 |
[28:13] | Thermoelectric devices generate their power | 热电装置一般是通过温差 |
[28:15] | from a temperature differential. | 来产生能量 |
[28:16] | Yes, exactly, but… | 没错 但是 |
[28:17] | in this case, it’s the difference between | 就这东西而言 它的能量应该来自于 |
[28:19] | internal body heat and external skin temperature, | 体内和体表的温差 |
[28:21] | but when electricity is introduced into a thermoelectric system, | 但是 当你给热电系统通电时 |
[28:24] | it raises the heat differential, | 它会扩大温差 |
[28:25] | which would have given us heatstroke. | 可能会让我们中暑 |
[28:27] | So what’s the real play? | 所以咱们该怎么办 |
[28:30] | I think I just figured out a way | 我想我刚刚想出了 |
[28:31] | to disable the nano-trackers temporarily. | 暂时关掉纳米追踪器的办法 |
[28:34] | We got to take off our clothes. | 我们得脱掉衣服 |
[28:36] | We got to what? | 我们得干什么 |
[28:39] | Wait, y’all about to get naked? | 等等 你们都要脱光光吗 |
[28:42] | Bozer, I’m not gonna make exfil! | 博兹 我到不了撤离点了 |
[28:49] | Bozer! I think this is the end of the line for me! | 博兹 这已经是我的极限了 |
[28:59] | I just want to let you know | 我只想让你知道 |
[29:01] | – it’s been an honor… – Save the speech. | -很荣幸能… -先别说了 |
[29:03] | You exfil’s coming to you. | 撤离小队正在接近你 |
[29:04] | What? How? | 什么 怎么可能 |
[29:09] | That tac team I rerouted? | 我重新安排的那支战术小队 |
[29:10] | They specialize in air-to-air operations. | 他们专门从事空对空作战 |
[29:20] | Thanks for the parachute. | 多谢你的降落伞 |
[29:26] | You are not gonna believe the day I had. | 你绝不会相信我度过了怎样的一天 |
[29:29] | I love air-to-air rescues. | 我爱空对空救援 |
[29:31] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[29:32] | I’m so sorry, but… | 我很抱歉 但是 |
[29:33] | Acting Director Bozer, let me be quick | 代理主管博兹 我就长话短说了 |
[29:36] | because my time has already been wasted. | 因为我已经浪费了很多时间 |
[29:38] | The Phoenix will not get the contracts. | 我们不会跟凤凰基金会签合同 |
[29:41] | A car is en route to take me to the airport. | 已经有车来接我去机场了 |
[29:43] | In rush hour? That’s gonna take forever. | 高峰期去机场 肯定会堵死的 |
[29:45] | Why don’t you use the Phoenix chopper? | 不如你用凤凰的直升机吧 |
[29:46] | Skip all that traffic. It’s the least we could do. | 省得堵在路上 这是我们起码该做的 |
[29:49] | I suppose there’s no need to waste more time sitting in traffic. | 确实也没必要把更多时间浪费在堵车上 |
[29:52] | Absolutely. Here, sit down. | 确实 来 您先坐 |
[29:55] | I’ll let you know as soon as it’s fueled up. | 等飞机加好油 我就通知您 |
[29:58] | Anything I can get you while you wait? | 在等的同时 您要来点什么吗 |
[30:01] | No. You good? | 不用吗 真的不用吗 |
[30:04] | Our bodies are now in cold shock. | 我们的身体正在冷休克状态 |
[30:06] | Causing neuromuscular cooling | 导致神经肌肉冷却 |
[30:08] | is the first step to inversing our temperature differential. | 这是逆转我们体温差的第一步 |
[30:13] | Make our insides cold. Now what? | 也就是让我们体内变冷 然后呢 |
[30:15] | Okay. So now we raise our external temperature | 好了 现在我们得提高体表温度 |
[30:19] | by making sure our epidermal layer | 我们得确保体表层温度 |
[30:22] | warms faster than our viscera. | 回升得比内脏温度快 |
[30:24] | Yeah, read the room, Mac. Just say… | 行了 有点眼力见 小麦 你就说 |
[30:26] | “warm our skin faster than our insides.” | “让我们的皮肤温度比体内温度升高得更快” |
[30:28] | It’s just so much more… | 但是这里面 |
[30:31] | nuanced than that. | 有很多细微差别 |
[30:35] | This is your idea of nuanced, huh? | 这就是你说的细微差别吗 |
[30:38] | I… | 我 |
[30:39] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[30:41] | I don’t know why I came to your place last night. | 我不知道昨晚我为什么要去你房间 |
[30:44] | Mac, why are we still talking about this? | 小麦 我们怎么还在聊这事 |
[30:47] | Until Mexico City… | 在墨西哥城那事之前 |
[30:50] | I didn’t know that you had feelings for me. | 我都不知道你对我有感觉 |
[30:52] | And while that may be in the past for you… | 可能对你来说这事已经过去了 |
[30:56] | I always thought that there was a wall there. | 但我觉得 虽然有墙在 |
[30:59] | And it was actually a door. | 但这堵墙其实本来是扇门 |
[31:01] | And now that door is closed. | 只是现在这扇门关闭了 |
[31:03] | Are you saying if you knew that wall was a door, | 你是说 如果你早知道这堵墙是扇门 |
[31:06] | you would have wanted to go through? | 你会想走进去 |
[31:25] | You think this all worked? | 你觉得起作用了吗 |
[31:27] | We’re about find out. | 也只能静观其变了 |
[31:29] | Bozer, we got incoming. | 博兹 有人来了 |
[31:30] | Updating, stand by. | 正在更新数据 稍等 |
[31:35] | Mac, Riley, something’s happening. | 小麦 莱丽 有变化了 |
[31:37] | It worked. You’re off-line. | 成功了 你们不在监控网上了 |
[31:40] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[31:43] | The tech team located the central receiver hub | 技术部门定位到中央接收器 |
[31:45] | in the Church of St. Thomas. | 在圣托马斯教堂 |
[31:47] | It has one of the tallest steeples in the city. | 那座教堂的尖顶是全市最高的之一 |
[31:49] | Let’s get there and end this. | 咱们过去了结这一切吧 |
[31:50] | They won’t see us coming now. | 现在他们监控不到我们了 |
[31:52] | Taylor’s still working on getting you the sunset sequence. | 泰勒依旧在想办法拿到日落序列 |
[31:54] | You’ll need it to trigger the shutdown. | 你们需要那串密码来关掉中央接收器 |
[31:56] | Listen, we can’t wait too long. | 听着 我们等不了太久 |
[31:57] | Once the temperature differential goes back to normal, | 一旦我们的体温差恢复正常 |
[31:59] | it’s only a matter of time before the nano-trackers reboot. | 纳米追踪器重启只是时间问题 |
[32:02] | Our lives are in his hands. | 我们的命就交给他了 |
[32:04] | Let’s go this way. | 咱们走这边 |
[32:06] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[32:07] | How does a doctor committed to do no harm | 一个致力于不伤害人的医生 |
[32:11] | find the moral relativism to commit murder? | 怎么能找到道德相对主义去杀人呢 |
[32:15] | I’m no Raskolnikov. | 我又不是拉斯柯尼科夫 |
[32:17] | I didn’t murder anybody. | 我没杀掉任何人 |
[32:19] | I merely sold information. | 我只是出售信息而已 |
[32:20] | Yeah, spoken like a true psychopath. | 是啊 你这话听着就像个真正的疯子 |
[32:23] | These agents of yours, are they really worth saving? | 你的这些特工 他们真的值得你救吗 |
[32:27] | So now you’re proposing that people are worth saving | 所以你现在是想说 有些人值得被拯救 |
[32:29] | and some people aren’t? | 而有些人不值得 |
[32:30] | High-level minds like ours, | 像咱们这样的高智商人群 |
[32:32] | they know that empathy is a weakness, | 都知道共情是一种缺点 |
[32:35] | it’s a weakness to be exploited. | 这是一个可以利用的弱点 |
[32:37] | Your refusal to accept that has held you back from greatness. | 你拒绝接受这一点 因而也无法走向伟大 |
[32:41] | Your willingness to grovel to me to save your agents | 你愿意向我卑躬屈膝来救你的特工 |
[32:43] | only proves my point. | 刚好证明了这一点 |
[32:45] | Yes. Well, it worked before, | 嗯 这招之前奏效过 |
[32:46] | and it’ll work again. | 这次也一定会成功 |
[32:48] | You’re determined, aren’t you? | 你决心已定 对吗 |
[32:50] | I wonder what deception you’ll deploy next. | 我想知道你接下来会采取什么诡计 |
[32:52] | No deception. | 没什么诡计 |
[32:53] | We had an agreement. | 我们有过协议 |
[32:55] | I gave you plenty. Now you give me… | 我已经回答了你很多问题 现在该你给我 |
[32:57] | The sunset sequence? | 日落序列吗 |
[33:00] | So your agents can permanently disable the trackers? | 好让你的特工永久关闭追踪器 |
[33:05] | Well, they’re gonna need those really soon. Won’t they? | 他们肯定得赶快关掉 对吧 |
[33:08] | Now, here’s the thing. | 但其实是这样 |
[33:09] | Every piece of intel you pulled from me today, | 你今天从我这里得到的每一条情报 |
[33:13] | I gave you. | 都是我自愿给你的 |
[33:15] | Let you feel like you were in control. | 好让你觉得一切都在你的掌控之中 |
[33:17] | So when you needed me most, I could cut you off. | 这样等到你最需要我的时候 我就能摆你一道了 |
[33:21] | So here’s my coup de grâce. | 这就是我给你的致命一击 |
[33:23] | I will not be giving you the sunset sequence. | 我不会给你日落序列的 |
[33:31] | Mac, Riley, we got a problem. | 小麦 莱丽 出状况了 |
[33:33] | Your trackers are coming back online. | 你们的追踪器重新启动了 |
[33:41] | Covert op just became an assault. | 秘密行动变成了公开袭击 |
[33:45] | I’m done. | 我说完了 |
[33:46] | You will have to live with the fact | 你就乖乖接受现实吧 |
[33:48] | that your agents will die. | 你的特工会死 |
[33:52] | And it will all be your fault. | 而那都是你的错 |
[34:02] | They have reinforcements. | 他们有援兵 |
[34:04] | Bozer, we’re trapped. | 博兹 我们被困住了 |
[34:05] | Any chance you can figure us a way out of here? | 你能帮我们找到一条出去的路吗 |
[34:07] | No, but I’m working on something that should even the playing field. | 不能 但我正在想办法改变局势 |
[34:23] | Stop. | 停下 |
[34:37] | They’re about to have a lot more trouble sorting out | 他们得花上一会儿 |
[34:39] | who’s who on their surveillance system. | 才能分清监视系统里谁是谁 |
[34:41] | Means the number of police after you | 那也就意味着追击你们的警察 |
[34:42] | just went from 40 to four. | 刚刚从40个变成了4个 |
[34:44] | Thanks, Boze. | 谢了 博兹 |
[34:48] | – He’s reloading. Let’s move. – Yeah. | -他在重新装弹 咱们快跑 -好 |
[35:00] | – Mac! – What? | -小麦 -什么 |
[35:06] | Russel Taylor, the broken man from a broken home. | 拉塞尔·泰勒 来自破碎家庭的破碎之人 |
[35:09] | Tell me, do you see these agents as the family you never had? | 你是不是把这些特工当成你从未拥有过的家人 |
[35:13] | Will it crush you if you lose them? | 如果失去他们 你会崩溃吗 |
[35:16] | Do you want me to beg? | 你想让我求你吗 |
[35:18] | Just give me the sequence. | 你就把序列给我吧 |
[35:19] | Your comment about predators grooming allies. | 你之前说过 坏人们会诱骗盟友 |
[35:23] | Who taught you this hard truth? | 是谁让你学到这个残酷事实的 |
[35:26] | Were you an ally or a victim? | 你是那个盟友呢 还是那个受害者 |
[35:30] | It never happened. | 就没那回事 |
[35:31] | No, because you didn’t allow yourself to be the victim. | 是啊 因为你不允许自己成为受害者 |
[35:34] | To survive, you learned to lie, | 为了生存 你学会了说谎 |
[35:36] | and to manipulate others | 学会了操纵他人 |
[35:37] | and thus, found family you’re so desperate to save. | 以此来找到你迫切想要拯救的家人 |
[35:41] | Did you groom them to be your allies? | 你是不是把他们诱骗成了你的盟友 |
[35:59] | I can get started, | 我可以动手了 |
[36:00] | but I’m gonna need that sunset sequence. | 但我需要日落序列 |
[36:14] | This is getting nowhere. | 看来你是不会说了 |
[36:15] | We’re just getting started. | 我们才开始聊呢 |
[36:17] | You told yourself that lying to everyone was for the greater good, | 你骗自己说 对所有人撒谎是为了更伟大的利益 |
[36:20] | to protect them from the truth, | 是为了保护他们不受真相伤害 |
[36:21] | but you were just protecting yourself, | 但其实你只是在保护你自己 |
[36:23] | because deep down, you know your life is meaningless. | 因为在内心深处 你知道你的人生没有任何意义 |
[36:32] | And these agents | 而这些特工 |
[36:33] | who you’ve made poor substitutes for your family, | 这些被你当成家人替代品的可怜人 |
[36:36] | they don’t care about you. | 他们并不在乎你 |
[36:39] | Yes, they do. | 他们在乎的 |
[36:41] | And I care about them. | 我也很在乎他们 |
[36:44] | I can’t lose them. | 我不能失去他们 |
[36:48] | They will pay the price, | 他们会付出代价的 |
[36:49] | just like the tragedy of Clytemnestra. | 就像克吕泰涅斯特的悲剧一样 |
[36:52] | Your dogged pursuit ends in the death of your loved ones. | 你执着的追求将以你所爱之人的死亡而告终 |
[37:00] | We got it. | 成功了 |
[37:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:05] | What for? | 谢我什么 |
[37:07] | Do you remember that secret research lab | 你还记不记得 你提过一个秘密实验室 |
[37:09] | that you said I would never find? | 你说我永远也找不到的那个 |
[37:12] | Well, I found it. | 其实吧 我找到了 |
[37:13] | Six months after you were arrested, | 在你被捕六个月后 |
[37:15] | found your research, your files, | 我就找到了你的研究 你的文件 |
[37:18] | your notebooks handwritten in code. | 还有你用密码写的笔记 |
[37:21] | MI6 tried to crack them, but they couldn’t, | 军情六处试图破译 但他们做不到 |
[37:23] | not without the cipher, | 因为他们不知道密码 |
[37:23] | which I am guessing is “Clytemnestra.” | 我猜是”克吕泰涅斯特” |
[37:27] | No, you can’t… | 不 你不能 |
[37:29] | I already have. | 我已经破译了 |
[37:31] | Our techs have been on standby ready to decode every single page. | 我们的技术人员早就准备好破译每一页了 |
[37:35] | All we needed was the cipher, | 我们需要的只是一个密码 |
[37:36] | which you just couldn’t help | 而你就是忍不住 |
[37:38] | but say in front of me during your victory lap. | 非要在你的胜利演说里提到这个词 |
[37:40] | The sunset sequence won’t stay hidden in those pages for very long. | 我们马上就会找到藏在这些笔记里的日落序列 |
[37:44] | And your secret lab in the Maldives– | 还有你在马尔代夫的秘密实验室 |
[37:47] | sorry you never got a chance to retire there. | 抱歉你没机会在那里退休了 |
[38:05] | No! | 不 |
[38:24] | We’re clear. | 我们安全了 |
[38:25] | I need that sunset sequence or none of this is gonna… | 我需要日落序列 否则这些都 |
[38:27] | Sending it to you now. | 正在发给你 |
[38:31] | Did it work? | 奏效了吗 |
[38:33] | The nano-trackers have been shut down. | 纳米追踪器已经全部被关闭了 |
[38:34] | All the tracker dots are gone. | 那些追踪点都不见了 |
[38:36] | Riley, Angus, you are in the clear. | 莱丽 安格斯 你们安全了 |
[38:38] | Hallelujah. | 哈利路亚 |
[38:50] | Let’s get out of here. | 咱们离开这里吧 |
[38:53] | All the trackers have been disabled permanently, | 所有的追踪器都已经被永久关闭了 |
[38:55] | even the ones they haven’t deployed yet, | 包括那些他们还没部署的 |
[38:57] | so the president can no longer track you. | 所以总统没办法再追踪你了 |
[38:59] | You can protest without fear | 你可以无畏地进行抗议示威 |
[39:00] | and continue pushing the uprising forward. | 继续推进起义 |
[39:05] | Thank you. We couldn’t have done this without you. | 谢谢 没有你们我们做不到这一切 |
[39:07] | Oh, no. No, no. | 不必这么说 |
[39:08] | We just assisted. | 我们只是帮个忙而已 |
[39:10] | It’s you and the protesters | 是你和那些抗议者 |
[39:12] | who are creating change for your country. | 在改变你们的国家 |
[39:14] | This is your revolution. | 这是你们的革命 |
[39:19] | Your father would be proud. | 你父亲一定会很骄傲的 |
[39:26] | So one thing I don’t understand: | 有件事我不懂 |
[39:28] | if you found a secret lab after you arrested him, | 如果你在抓住他之后就找到了他的秘密实验室 |
[39:31] | then how did his tech get out into the world? | 那他的技术是怎么流传出去的 |
[39:34] | That is a question that remains to be answered. | 这个问题还有待回答 |
[39:38] | But… answer it we will. | 但我们会找到答案的 |
[39:42] | I’ll make sure his transport is ready outside. | 我去确保一下外面的押运队伍准备好了 |
[39:46] | Parker? | 帕克 |
[39:47] | Your assistance today, | 你今天对我的帮助 |
[39:51] | it proved essential. | 起了关键作用 |
[39:53] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[39:55] | And I know you don’t need a babysitter. | 我也知道你不需要保姆 |
[40:00] | You need your family. | 你需要你的家人 |
[40:11] | Look, your helicopter’s ready. | 您的直升机已经准备好了 |
[40:13] | Sorry it took so long to refuel. | 抱歉花了这么长时间加油 |
[40:15] | It’s quite all right. | 没事的 |
[40:16] | That was a much more revealing experience than I anticipated. | 刚刚那段经历 比我预想中更有启发性 |
[40:21] | Then again, that was your intent all along, wasn’t it? | 这才是你真正的意图 对吧 |
[40:24] | What? No. | 什么 才不是 |
[40:27] | That being said, | 话虽如此 |
[40:28] | I hope you’ll reconsider us for the military contracts, | 但我还是希望您重新考虑一下军事合同的事 |
[40:31] | even if you didn’t get to see Taylor’s full pitch. | 就算你没见识到泰勒的真正水平 |
[40:33] | I’ll be in touch, Acting Director Bozer. | 咱们再联系 代理主管博兹 |
[40:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:52] | A massive protest in Banja Luka | 巴尼亚卢卡发生的大规模抗议活动 |
[40:54] | has captured the world’s attention. | 引起了全世界的关注 |
[40:55] | 塞族共和国的抗议活动掀起浪潮 总统即将宣布辞职 | |
[40:56] | Citizens have been unrelenting, | 市民们一直不屈不挠 |
[40:58] | and the president is expected to announce his resignation later. | 总统预计将于晚些时候宣布辞职 |
[41:02] | Come on, Mac. | 拜托 小麦 |
[41:04] | You know needles are not my thing. | 你知道我不喜欢针头 |
[41:06] | I know, but we have to preserve a blood sample | 我知道 但在身体分解纳米追踪器之前 |
[41:08] | before our bodies break down the nano-trackers, so… | 我们得保留一份血样 所以 |
[41:11] | – No choice. Sorry. – All right. | -没得选 抱歉了 -好吧 |
[41:21] | Mac… | 小麦 |
[41:24] | I made my feelings go away because… | 我压抑我的感觉 是因为 |
[41:28] | what we have at the Phoenix is-is too important. | 我们在凤凰基金会的一切太重要了 |
[41:33] | And honestly, I don’t want to lose your friendship. | 而且说实话 我不想失去你这个朋友 |
[41:40] | I’m always gonna have your back. | 我会永远支持你的 |
[41:43] | You mean the world to me. | 你对我来说很重要 |
[41:45] | And I trust you. | 我也很信任你 |
[41:47] | Implicitly. | 暗中信任 |
[41:49] | So, I guess keep the door closed. | 所以 还是让那扇门继续关着吧 |
[41:54] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:57] | That’s for you. | 这个给你 |
[41:59] | You and Desi seem happy together. | 你和戴西看起来很幸福 |
[42:00] | When you’re not keeping things from her. | 当你对她毫无保留时 |
[42:03] | She keeps secrets from me, too. | 她也有小秘密瞒着我 |
[42:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:08] | Though she did just tell me her mission was a success. | 不过她刚刚确实跟我说 她的任务很成功 |
[42:10] | So, baby steps. | 所以 一步一步来吧 |
[42:13] | And yeah, you’re right. | 而且你说得没错 |
[42:15] | We are happy. | 我们确实很幸福 |
[42:18] | Well, it’s only fair I get to stab you with a needle next. | 那接下来得轮到我给你扎针了 这样才公平 |
[42:21] | I-I– Yes, my time will come, | 嗯 等会儿再说吧 |
[42:23] | but I want to get a look at these things. | 我想先看看这些东西 |
[42:31] | What? | 什么 |
[42:33] | How…? | 怎么可能 |
[42:35] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[42:45] | Are those Chinese numbers? | 这些是汉字写的数字吗 |
[42:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:48] | But the real question is: | 但真正的问题是 |
[42:51] | what the hell are they doing on this tech? | 他们在用这个技术做什么 |