时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I thought you liked chilaquiles. Too spicy? | 你不是爱吃汁拉贵司吗 太辣了 |
[00:10] | I… I don’t have an appetite. | 我没什么胃口 |
[00:13] | We need to talk about what happened in Mexico City. | 我们得谈谈在墨西哥城发生的事 |
[00:18] | Look, I saw the ring, so… | 我看到戒指了 所以 |
[00:22] | were you really gonna ask me to marry you? | 你真打算向我求婚 |
[00:26] | Yes. | 对 |
[00:28] | I made the ring myself. | 戒指是我为你 |
[00:30] | For you. | 亲手做的 |
[00:32] | I brought it to Mexico City | 我把戒指带去墨西哥城 |
[00:33] | so that we could find a private place somewhere | 是准备找一个私密的地方求婚 |
[00:35] | on a beach or a bridge or a cliff. | 海滩 大桥或者悬崖 |
[00:37] | Then I ended up having to use it to cut a hole in a glass window | 结果为了不被坍塌大楼的砖块活埋 |
[00:40] | to avoid being buried alive by falling chunks of skyscraper. | 我被迫用戒指在玻璃上切了一个洞 |
[00:42] | Thanks, Murdoc. | 我谢你全家 魔多克 |
[00:43] | I know it’s not the story that you want to tell your kids, | 我知道这不是你想跟孩子们讲的求婚故事 |
[00:45] | – but at the same time… – Kids? | -但同时 -孩子们 |
[00:46] | I mean, we haven’t even talked about marriage yet. | 我们连结婚都没谈过 |
[00:47] | Well… That’s… | 那 这是 |
[00:49] | not what I… | 我不是 |
[00:53] | I wanted it to be a surprise. | 我本想要给你一个惊喜 |
[00:55] | But you don’t go from barely dating to engaged | 但你总不能从没怎么约会直接跳到订婚 |
[00:58] | without even, like, a hint of… | 一点暗示也不给 |
[00:59] | Barely dating? | 没怎么约会 |
[01:01] | I thought we were in a good place. | 我以为我们在热恋 |
[01:03] | No, we are. | 是 确实是 |
[01:04] | We’re in such a good place. | 我们确实在热恋 |
[01:07] | But… come on, marriage? | 但 结婚 |
[01:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:12] | Look, after Codex… | 法典会事件之后 |
[01:16] | I just didn’t want to lose you, too. | 我真的不想再失去你 |
[01:18] | So call it fear, | 你可以说这是恐惧 |
[01:19] | or foolishness… | 或者愚蠢 |
[01:21] | Look, I was engaged before. | 我之前订过婚 |
[01:26] | Uh… what? | 什么 |
[01:28] | To… to who? | 跟谁 |
[01:31] | Um, to someone in my unit. | 我同队的一名战友 |
[01:34] | What happened? | 后来呢 |
[01:44] | It’s Matty. | 是马蒂 |
[01:45] | – We got to go. – I mean… Yeah. | -开工了 -好吧 |
[01:47] | Uh, but-but you just told me that you were engaged before, | 但你刚说你之前订婚了 |
[01:49] | so there’s definitely a part two to this conversation. Right? | 所以这个话题还没结束 对吧 |
[01:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:19] | The press has dubbed the upcoming nuptials of Princess Rani Kumari | 媒体将近期即将完婚的拉尼·库马妮公主 |
[02:23] | and the British Prime Minster’s son Oliver Hughes | 及英国首相儿子奥利弗·休斯之间的结合 |
[02:26] | “RaOliver’s Rockin’ Wedding.” | 称为”拉奥利弗摇滚婚礼” |
[02:28] | Ever since Oliver proposed on the Tower Bridge, | 自从奥利弗在伦敦塔桥求婚之后 |
[02:31] | these two have become social media’s new it couple. | 这对新人就成了社交媒体的红人 |
[02:34] | Their star-studded guest list | 他们的婚宴群星云集 |
[02:36] | has garnered some unwanted attention in the form of threats. | 还收获了一些不必要的威胁 |
[02:39] | What kind of threats? | 哪种类型的威胁 |
[02:41] | Bomb, hostage, death threats. | 炸弹 人质 死亡威胁 |
[02:43] | But our good friends at Interpol and MI6 say | 但国际刑警和军情六处的朋友们认为 |
[02:45] | some of these threats could be credible. | 部分威胁可能是真的 |
[02:48] | As a result, there should be heightened security at the wedding, | 所以 婚礼的安保理应加强 |
[02:51] | but the king of Bikaner is insisting | 但是比卡内尔[印度城市]国王 |
[02:53] | that only his royal guard be entrusted with the task. | 坚持将安保重任只交给他手下的皇家护卫队 |
[02:56] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[02:57] | It only makes sense to bring in additional security. Am I wrong? | 寻求额外安保才说得通 不是吗 |
[03:00] | His pride won’t allow it. | 他太自大 不会这么做 |
[03:01] | Especially since the moment Rani says “I do,” | 尤其自从拉尼答应求婚之后 |
[03:03] | she becomes queen of Bikaner. | 她就成了比卡内尔的王后 |
[03:06] | King Sunil doesn’t want to appear weak– | 苏尼尔国王不愿表现出软弱 |
[03:08] | as if he can’t protect his own daughter. | 感觉像他无力保护自己的女儿 |
[03:10] | Not only will Rani be given the keys to the kingdom, | 拉尼不但会成为王位继承人 |
[03:12] | but she will also take over | 她还会接手 |
[03:13] | the family’s rather lucrative mineral business. | 王室家族利润颇丰的矿产生意 |
[03:17] | And contrary to her father’s isolationist policies, | 跟他父亲实行的孤立主义政策不同 |
[03:21] | Rani’s gone on record as saying that | 拉尼公开表示过 |
[03:23] | she will open Bikaner’s zinc supplies to the global market, | 她会向全球市场开放比卡内尔的锌供给 |
[03:27] | creating an international trade mecca. | 缔造一个国际贸易圣地 |
[03:30] | Wakanda Forever. | 瓦坎达万岁 |
[03:31] | Yeah. Yes. | 对 |
[03:32] | Rani’s rather forward-thinking. | 拉尼的思想很前卫 |
[03:34] | Extremist groups in Bikaner | 比卡内尔的极端组织 |
[03:37] | oppose opening trade with the West, | 反对与西方展开贸易 |
[03:39] | fearing a new form of neocolonialism. | 他们担忧会引发新殖民主义 |
[03:41] | And a few outspoken critics in Great Britain | 还有一些英国的批评家 |
[03:44] | have also scrutinized Oliver’s choice in a bride, | 从各方面评议了奥利弗选择的新娘 |
[03:46] | saying that she doesn’t exactly “fit the mold.” | 认为他俩”并不般配” |
[03:50] | Sounds like the same B.S. | 还是那套废话 |
[03:51] | they gave Meghan Markle for marrying Prince Harry. | 梅根·马克尔嫁给哈里王子时他们也这么说 |
[03:54] | And so with criticism on both sides, | 两国都不看好这次婚姻 |
[03:56] | Rani, Oliver, and the prime minister | 拉尼 奥利弗还有首相 |
[03:59] | could all be facing very serious danger. | 都可能面临极大危险 |
[04:01] | Which is why we’ve been asked by our key allies | 所以我们的重要盟友 |
[04:03] | to make sure that these nuptials go off without a hitch. | 请我们来确保婚礼顺利进行 |
[04:07] | Yes. Only glitch is that, um, | 对 唯一的问题是 |
[04:09] | the wedding is by invite only. | 婚礼必须持邀请函入场 |
[04:11] | Oh. Well, give me a second. I can fix that. | 给我几分钟 我来搞定 |
[04:14] | So… | 那么 |
[04:14] | who’s going on the op? | 这个任务谁去 |
[04:15] | Given the intel, it has to be Desi, Russ, | 根据情报 只能是戴西 拉斯 |
[04:19] | and you, Blondie. | 和你 金毛小子 |
[04:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:27] | Backfilled I.D.s. | 制作背景完美的假身份 |
[04:29] | Full control over your identities. | 对自己的身份有完全把控 |
[04:31] | You don’t need backfills, okay? | 你们不需要填充背景好吗 |
[04:32] | You’re all going in as high-profile civilians. | 你们都将以名人身份进入 |
[04:35] | Getting a plus-three to the wedding of the century was a nonstarter. | 硬塞三个人进入这场世纪婚礼是不可能的 |
[04:37] | So I found three invitees with the least amount of connections. | 所以我找了受邀对象里关系网最弱的三人 |
[04:41] | All RSVPed “no,” | 他们都回复不出席婚礼 |
[04:43] | but with a few keyboard strokes, | 但经过我一通操作之后 |
[04:44] | they had a sudden change of heart. | 他们突然集体改变了主意 |
[04:46] | Desi, you’re going as Tien Ly, | 戴西 你的身份是迪恩·利 |
[04:47] | heiress to the Ly Hotel empire. | 利酒店帝国的继承人 |
[04:50] | Mac, meet Prince Willem, | 小麦 见见威勒姆王子 |
[04:51] | Count of Bardi, | 巴尔迪伯爵 |
[04:53] | extended member of the Dutch royal family. | 荷兰王室家族的旁支成员 |
[05:01] | – You speak Dutch? – Yeah. | -你会说荷兰语 -对 |
[05:03] | Right. And, Russ, | 好吧 拉斯 |
[05:04] | you’ll be Lord Dougal MacTavish. | 你将是杜格·麦克塔维什勋爵 |
[05:07] | Love a good Scotch. | 来杯上好的苏格兰威士忌 |
[05:08] | 30 years sober spokesperson | 三十年来滴酒不沾 |
[05:11] | for the often-ignored Temperance Movement. | 常被忽视的禁酒运动的代言人 |
[05:13] | Right. I would like to exercise my owner veto here. | 好吧 我想在这里行使一下我的否决权 |
[05:15] | That’s not a thing. | 别想了 |
[05:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:18] | Sending you all the dossiers now. | 全套档案都发给你们了 |
[05:20] | Study up. | 好好看看 |
[05:21] | You’ll be rubbing elbows with some of the world’s elite. | 你们将与一些世界精英打交道 |
[05:26] | Hey, Matty, uh, I was just gonna say | 马蒂 我刚想说 |
[05:27] | if we divide and conquer the recon, | 如果我们分头侦查 |
[05:29] | I can send you the vendor photos from the cocktail hour. | 我可以在鸡尾酒会上把供应商的照片发给你 |
[05:31] | Send them to Bozer. | 把照片发给博兹 |
[05:33] | He’ll be running the op. | 行动由他指挥 |
[05:35] | Hang on a second, Matty. | 等等 马蒂 |
[05:36] | Um, why the, uh, why the sudden change in plan? | 为什么 突然改变计划 |
[05:40] | I just got an urgent lead on the nano-trackers. | 我刚收到一条纳米追踪器的紧急线索 |
[05:43] | Riley found research of other blood samples | 莱丽找到了整个巴尼亚卢卡 |
[05:46] | from the protest and throughout Banja Luka. | 其他所有抗议者血样的研究 |
[05:48] | This number, 48114, | 这个编号 48114 |
[05:51] | is singular to the region. | 是这个地区独有的 |
[05:53] | So President Petrovic must have ordered his scientists | 所以彼德洛维奇总统一定命令他的科学家 |
[05:55] | to develop more nano-trackers | 开发出更多纳米追踪器 |
[05:57] | to sell to other countries monitoring dissidents. | 卖给其他国家用来监视不同意见者 |
[06:00] | That’s what I thought. | 我之前也是这么认为的 |
[06:01] | Until I spoke with my contacts | 直到我跟 |
[06:02] | in the Republika Srpska government, | 塞族共和国政府的联系人谈话以后 |
[06:04] | who confirmed that this tech was not created in-country | 他证实该项技术不是本国发明 |
[06:07] | and was only given as a trial run. | 而且仅被批准用于试验 |
[06:09] | Given? | 批准 |
[06:11] | By whom? | 被谁 |
[06:11] | Well, that’s the million dollar question | 这是个很难回答的问题 |
[06:13] | that only members of Petrovic’s inner circle can answer. | 只有彼德洛维奇的亲信才能回答 |
[06:16] | So let’s go pay them a visit. | 那我们就去拜访一下他们吧 |
[06:17] | We aren’t doing anything. | 我们什么都不会做 |
[06:19] | I need you all focused on that wedding. | 我需要你们专心于这场婚礼 |
[06:22] | Right. | 好吧 |
[06:26] | I cancelled all your meetings. | 我取消了你所有的会面 |
[06:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:28] | Ever since Petrovic resigned, | 自从彼德洛维奇辞职后 |
[06:30] | the rats are jumping ship. | 树倒猢狲散 |
[06:31] | We need to see which of these lackeys will flip | 我们得看看这些走狗哪个会反水 |
[06:34] | so we can find the broker | 这样我们就能找到中间人 |
[06:35] | and get this nano-tech out of Mac and Riley. | 取出小麦和莱丽体内的纳米追踪器 |
[06:37] | Let’s do this. | 我们行动吧 |
[06:39] | Given the cult of personality, | 鉴于个人崇拜 |
[06:41] | that’s not going to be easy. | 这不是件简单事 |
[06:42] | You didn’t mention it’s President Handshakes. | 你没说那是”握手”总统 |
[06:45] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[06:46] | Petrovic– it’s a nickname | 彼德洛维奇 那是几年前 |
[06:48] | he was given online a few years ago | 人们在网上给他取的绰号 |
[06:50] | from the super aggro way he shakes everyone’s hands. | 源自他跟所有人握手时超级寻衅的方式 |
[06:52] | Check it out once this is all over. | 等一切结束时看看吧 |
[06:55] | Actually, Parker, I’d like to see that footage right now. | 帕克 我现在就想看看那个录像 |
[06:58] | I’ll get techs right on it. | 我马上让技术人员调给你 |
[07:20] | Is that a mango Cosmo? | 那是芒果鸡尾酒吗 |
[07:22] | No, it’s a mango lassi Bellini. | 不 这是芒果酸奶昔贝利尼 |
[07:24] | You’re such a lightweight. | 你可真是个”酒鬼” |
[07:26] | Mac, Desi– looks like Russ got the short stick | 小麦 戴西 看来拉斯运气不好 |
[07:29] | and was randomly selected for a pat-down. | 他被随机选中接受搜身了 |
[07:32] | Well, I hope his cover sticks. | 希望他不会穿帮 |
[07:33] | I’m pretty sure Russ Taylor can talk himself out of any situation. | 拉斯·泰勒的口才能让他摆脱任何困境 |
[07:37] | You… look stunning, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你看起来超漂亮 |
[07:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:42] | Kinda digging your outfit, too, Prince Willem. | 你的西装也很不错 威勒姆王子 |
[07:44] | Oh, just, uh… | 这只是 |
[07:46] | Our covers are intact. | 卧底身份没有暴露 |
[07:48] | We are officially in. | 我们都正式进来了 |
[07:50] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[07:52] | Russ Taylor? | 拉斯·泰勒 |
[07:56] | Ah. Sofia. | 索菲亚 |
[08:03] | All right. So… to talk to Camel polo? What? | 好吧 对话骆驼球赛 什么 |
[08:07] | Wow, and then tea with the prime minister, pinkies up… | 然后是和首相喝茶 好高雅 |
[08:10] | And then a baraat. | 然后是巴拉特 |
[08:12] | What’s a baraat? | 什么是巴拉特 |
[08:13] | Well, it says here it’s a parade | 这上面说是某种游行 |
[08:14] | where the groom rides in on a white horse or an elephant. | 新郎会骑在一匹白马或一头大象上 |
[08:18] | Doubt it’ll be the latter. | 我想可能是大象 |
[08:19] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[08:20] | Well, Princess Rani’s charity | 拉尼公主的慈善机构 |
[08:22] | raises money to protect endangered Asian elephants. | 有筹集资金保护濒临灭绝的亚洲象 |
[08:27] | Speaking of the elephant in the room… | 说起房间里的大象[避而不谈的事] |
[08:30] | I don’t mean to pry about your ex, | 我不是要打听你的前男友 |
[08:31] | but you being engaged before, it’s-it’s kind of a big deal. | 但你们之前订过婚 这是桩大事 |
[08:34] | Yeah, I know. But it’s a long story, Mac. | 是的 我知道 但说来话长 小麦 |
[08:37] | I mean, we have the whole weekend to talk about it. | 我们有一整个周末可以聊此事 |
[08:38] | Might as well get it out of the way. | 你不如说出来听听 |
[08:40] | And I just want to make sure that I don’t make the same mistake. | 我只是想确保不犯同样的错误 |
[08:42] | Whatever he did to make you break off… | 无论他做了什么让你和他分手 |
[08:44] | He didn’t do anything. | 他什么也没做 |
[08:48] | He died. | 他死了 |
[08:56] | I’m sorry, Des. I… | 我很抱歉 戴西 我 |
[08:59] | Well, now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[09:00] | So can we please just give it a rest? | 我们能不再聊这个了吗 |
[09:07] | Yes, I do believe it’s been some time since quarantine. | 是的 自从隔离开始好久不见 |
[09:10] | Lord Dougal MacTavish? | 杜格·麦克塔维什勋爵吗 |
[09:11] | What is the owner of a think tank doing | 一个智囊团的所有者 |
[09:13] | parading around as the head of the Temperance Movement? | 冒充禁酒运动领袖在这里转悠干什么 |
[09:15] | Well, if I told you, | 如果我告诉你 |
[09:16] | I’d have to kill you and I don’t want to commit murder. | 我就必须杀了你 而我不想杀人 |
[09:19] | Except maybe that chap. What on earth has he got on? | 杀那家伙我倒是不介意 他身上戴着什么玩意啊 |
[09:21] | Look at the size of his crest. | 看看他的徽章有多大 |
[09:23] | It’s absolutely enormous. Must be trying to overcompensate. | 简直巨大 一定是为了过度补偿 |
[09:25] | Russ, if I didn’t know you better, I’d say… | 拉斯 如果我不那么了解你 我会说 |
[09:26] | It’s Dougal. | 是杜格 |
[09:27] | Dougal, Dougal, Dougal the entire weekend, all right? | 杜格 杜格 一整个周末我都是杜格 好吗 |
[09:31] | And what if I don’t play along, Lord MacTavish? | 如果我不照做呢 麦克塔维什勋爵 |
[09:34] | Oh, I do rather like the sound of that. | 我挺喜欢这个发音的 |
[09:36] | – Is that why you snuck off? Left me… – Darling. | -这是你偷偷溜走的原因吗 -亲爱的 |
[09:37] | Been looking all over for you. | 我到处找你 |
[09:39] | I was just, uh, catching up with an old friend. | 我只是在跟老朋友叙旧 |
[09:42] | Let me introduce you. | 我跟你介绍一下 |
[09:43] | This is Rudolf Von Stupensen, | 这是鲁道夫·冯·斯图彭森 |
[09:45] | the Vice Count of Austria. | 奥地利子爵 |
[09:46] | And, Rudy, may I present… | 鲁迪 这位是 |
[09:48] | Lord Dougal MacTavish. | 杜格·麦克塔维什勋爵 |
[09:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:56] | Okay, give me just a second. | 好 给我一小会儿 |
[09:58] | Getting a live feed now. | 收到直播信号了 |
[10:02] | A few have stints in prison for minor crimes. | 有几个因轻微犯罪蹲过监狱 |
[10:05] | No red flags. | 没有危险情况 |
[10:06] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:10] | I may need backup at the courtyard. | 院子里可能需要支援 |
[10:21] | Abort. | 终止任务 |
[10:23] | What does it say about me | 如果我觉得一个银色盖餐板 |
[10:24] | if I think a silver domed plate has a gun under it, | 底下藏着一把枪 而不是美味的饭菜 |
[10:26] | not delicious rice? | 我是什么人 |
[10:27] | It says that you’re good at your job. | 这说明你很擅长你的工作 |
[10:33] | Hi. | 你好 |
[10:34] | My fault. I’m in the way. | 我的错 我挡路了 |
[10:36] | It’s just so good fresh. | 只是这太好吃了 |
[10:38] | The Pithi ceremony is amazing, | 剃度仪式很棒 |
[10:39] | but if I don’t get something in my stomach | 但是要在脸上抹一整个小时的姜黄胶 |
[10:41] | before I get my face rubbed with turmeric paste for an hour, | 如果不提前吃点东西 |
[10:44] | I may faint. | 我可能会晕倒 |
[10:45] | Well, it’s your wedding. | 这是你的婚礼 |
[10:46] | I’m sure you could push it back an hour. | 你肯定可以推迟一个小时的吧 |
[10:48] | I have no say in the matter. | 在这件事上我没有发言权 |
[10:50] | Just like I had little say in the guest list, so… | 就像我在宾客名单上没什么发言权一样 |
[10:54] | Are you here to get on my dad’s or Oliver’s dad’s good side? | 你是我父亲还是奥利弗父亲的朋友 |
[10:58] | Well, getting on your good side wouldn’t be such a bad idea. | 不如当我是你的朋友 |
[11:01] | I’m Rani. | 我是拉尼 |
[11:02] | Tien Ly. | 迪恩·利 |
[11:03] | Ah, the hotel empire. | 酒店帝国 |
[11:05] | Can I offer you and Oliver a stay | 我能为你和奥利弗的蜜月提供住宿吗 |
[11:06] | at any of our royalty suites for your honeymoon? | 名下所有的皇室套房随便住 |
[11:09] | Security’s already planned it for us. | 安保已经为我们计划好了 |
[11:11] | Hey, Ran, I’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 小拉 我到处找你呢 |
[11:14] | I can’t make the Pithi. | 剃度仪式我去不了了 |
[11:16] | Doing a helicopter tour. Have fun. | 要去乘直升机观光 玩得开心 |
[11:19] | No worries, Elise. Have fun. | 没事 埃莉斯 玩得开心 |
[11:24] | My fiancé’s ex-girlfriend. | 我未婚夫的前女友 |
[11:26] | I’ve got to go. Wedding machine never stops. | 我要走了 婚礼程序可不等人 |
[11:28] | But it was really nice to meet you. | 但认识你很开心 |
[11:29] | You, too. Bye. | 你也是 再见 |
[11:32] | Established contact with the princess. | 跟公主接触了一下 |
[11:34] | Super nice, by the way. | 顺便一提 人超好 |
[11:37] | Do you mind if I just borrow the lassie there | 你介意我借用这位姑娘 |
[11:40] | for a wee minute there? | 那么一小会吗 |
[11:42] | I’ll catch up. | 我一会儿就来 |
[11:46] | So, did you tell him about us? | 你跟他说我们的事了吗 |
[11:48] | There’s no “us.” | 没有”我们” |
[11:49] | Well, I think April of last year would beg to differ. | 去年四月发生的事可不这么认为哦 |
[11:51] | It was a special circumstance. | 那是特殊情况 |
[11:52] | People did a lot of strange things in quarantine. | 人们在隔离期间都做了很多奇怪的事 |
[11:54] | Strange, was it? | 奇怪 是吗 |
[11:58] | Is that why you left without so much as a “fare thee well,” hmm? | 这是你走了也没说一句”再会”的原因吗 |
[12:04] | Desi, Taylor, get to the loading dock. | 戴西 泰勒 到装卸区 |
[12:05] | Someone’s trying to kidnap the princess. | 有人要绑架公主 |
[12:43] | It’s one of the flower vendors. | 这是鲜花供应商之一 |
[12:45] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[12:46] | You’re under arrest for the attempted kidnapping of Princess Rani. | 你们因试图绑架拉尼公主被捕了 |
[12:59] | As head of the royal guard, | 作为皇家卫队的负责人 |
[13:00] | the Bikaner government agrees that your punishment lies in my hands. | 比卡内尔政府同意由我决定如何惩罚你们 |
[13:03] | Call Wilt Bozer at the Phoenix Foundation. | 打电话给凤凰基金会的维尔特·博兹 |
[13:05] | We had nothing to do with Rani’s attempted kidnapping. | 我们跟拉尼的绑架案没有任何关系 |
[13:07] | The optics say otherwise. | 我们看到的可不是这样 |
[13:08] | You would be conducting | 如果没有我们 |
[13:09] | a very public princess hunt right now without us. | 你们现在就在满世界找公主了 |
[13:11] | How about a thank-you? | 说一句谢谢你如何 |
[13:13] | Nitesh, let them go. | 尼特什 让他们走 |
[13:15] | They saved me. | 他们救了我 |
[13:16] | All due respect, they’re trespassing imposters. | 恕我直言 他们是非法入侵的冒名顶替者 |
[13:18] | You are mistaken. This is Tien Ly. | 你搞错了 这是迪恩·利 |
[13:22] | Actually, my name is Desi Nguyen. | 其实 我叫戴西·阮 |
[13:24] | This is Russ Taylor and Angus MacGyver. | 这是拉斯·泰勒和安格斯·麦凯弗 |
[13:26] | We’re here as extra security. | 我们是作为额外安保人员来的 |
[13:28] | As a favor to our friends at MI6 and Interpol. | 受军情六处和国际刑警之托 |
[13:31] | In case anything like this happened. | 以防类似这样的事情发生 |
[13:32] | I’m sorry I lied to you, but we were undercover. | 抱歉我骗了你 但我们是卧底 |
[13:37] | Lucky me, I guess. | 那我可真走运 |
[13:39] | Nitesh, uncuff them now. | 尼特什 解开他们的手铐 |
[13:43] | I’m Rani’s guardian and the king’s top advisor. | 我是拉尼的监护人以及国王的首席顾问 |
[13:47] | We owe you a debt of gratitude. | 我们欠你们一份人情 |
[13:49] | Anything you need, please let us know. | 你们有什么需要尽管向我们提 |
[13:51] | Well, we would like to run the background checks | 我们想自己对供货商们进行一次 |
[13:53] | on the vendors ourselves, | 背景调查 |
[13:54] | and we’ll need a complete list to do that. | 我们需要一份完整的名单 |
[13:56] | Absolutely. Did you hear him? | 没问题 你听到他说的了吗 |
[14:09] | Your partner told us everything. | 你的同伙全都招了 |
[14:14] | Corroborate the name and location of your boss, | 告诉我们你老大的名字和地点 |
[14:16] | and you’ll see daylight again before you turn 90. | 你还能在九十岁之前重见天日 |
[14:29] | Cut the A/C. | 关了空调 |
[14:31] | We’ll be back in a few very hot hours. | 热上几个小时之后我们再回来 |
[14:38] | How’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[14:39] | Oh, he’s one of those “die before they talk” types. Not a fan. | 他是那种死也不开口的类型 不喜欢 |
[14:42] | Any progress here? | 这里有进展吗 |
[14:43] | Mr. Head of the Royal Guard himself, Nitesh, | 皇家卫队的负责人本人 尼特什 |
[14:46] | is a member of The Blue Arrow, | 是蓝箭的一员 |
[14:47] | one the region’s extremist groups hell-bent on isolationism. | 地区内坚持孤立主义的极端组织之一 |
[14:50] | Which not only gives him access | 不仅给了他当 |
[14:52] | and opportunity as the head of security, | 安保负责人的机会 |
[14:54] | but now we have motive as well. | 现在还有了动机 |
[14:55] | Yes, he seemed rather keen to get rid of us. | 是的 他似乎很想摆脱我们 |
[14:57] | We also flagged one of Oliver’s exes as a suspect, | 奥利弗的前任之一也被标记为嫌疑人 |
[15:00] | Elise Deveroux. | 埃莉斯·德沃罗 |
[15:01] | She has bad blood with Rani. I saw it with my own eyes. | 她跟拉尼的关系不好 我亲眼所见 |
[15:04] | Guys, I just found a wire transfer sent from the palace grounds | 各位 我刚发现在绑架发生一小时前 |
[15:07] | an hour before the kidnapping attempt, | 皇宫内部发出了一笔电汇 |
[15:09] | and you’re not gonna guess who it’s from. | 你们肯定猜不到是谁汇的 |
[15:11] | Oliver’s trust fund. | 奥利弗的信托基金 |
[15:13] | Two million rupees to a local real estate company for 3,000 acres. | 向当地一家房地产公司汇了两百万卢比买三千英亩地 |
[15:18] | Maybe Oliver’s not doing the buying. | 也许不是奥利弗买的 |
[15:19] | His mom Bella has business ties to overseas big pharma. | 他的母亲与海外大型制药公司有生意往来 |
[15:22] | And the zinc-rich land could yield a steady profit in that industry. | 而富锌土壤可以给该行业带来稳定利润 |
[15:26] | So Bella’s using her son’s engagement to broker a deal | 所以贝拉利用他儿子的订婚达成了 |
[15:28] | that otherwise would’ve been impossible. | 一宗本无法达成的交易 |
[15:30] | Wait. Guys. Guys. | 慢着 各位 |
[15:33] | Someone’s listening. | 有人在偷听 |
[15:42] | Sofia! | 索菲亚 |
[15:43] | I really want to talk to you, but, uh, now is not a good time. | 我也很想和你谈谈 但现在不行 |
[15:46] | Really, Russ, I can see feet under the drapes. | 不是吧 拉斯 我都看到窗帘下面的脚了 |
[15:51] | Ah. You both must work for Russel’s think tank. | 你们肯定都在拉塞尔的智囊团里工作 |
[15:54] | Ooh, this is gonna be good. Riley, look. | 这下精彩了 莱丽 快听 |
[15:56] | I’m Sofia. | 我叫索菲亚 |
[15:59] | I’m sure he’s told you all about me. | 他肯定都和你们介绍过我了吧 |
[16:02] | Taylor and his booty call again. | 泰勒的炮友找上门了 |
[16:04] | Guess he had it coming. | 他肯定有料到的吧 |
[16:06] | Clearly you two have some catching up to do, so… | 显然你们俩需要叙叙旧 |
[16:12] | We will be speaking to the groom. | 我们会去找新郎谈谈 |
[16:14] | See what Oliver knows. | 看看奥利弗都知道些什么 |
[16:19] | To what do I owe this pleasure? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[16:21] | I wanted to talk to you. In private. | 我想私下和你谈谈 |
[16:24] | I really want to know the real reason | 我很想知道为什么隔离期间 |
[16:25] | why you left during quarantine. | 你选择了离开 |
[16:26] | Don’t think I didn’t have a good time. | 不要觉得我没有享受其中 |
[16:28] | So, then, why did you leave? | 那么 你为什么离开 |
[16:31] | I needed space. | 我需要空间 |
[16:31] | I would’ve given you all the time you needed. | 你要多长时间我都可以给你 |
[16:33] | You didn’t have to ignore me. | 没必要无视我 |
[16:35] | And that’s why I’m here. | 所以我来找你了 |
[16:37] | Time and distance has made me realize | 时间和距离让我意识到 |
[16:40] | what we had was real. | 我们之间的感情是真的 |
[16:47] | Yes… | 是的 |
[16:51] | I thought so, too. | 我也是这么想的 |
[16:53] | Why not pick up where we left off? | 何不重新开始呢 |
[16:57] | Let’s make up for lost time. | 弥补我们所失去的时间 |
[17:09] | I’ve got those Petrovic clips that you requested. | 我已经拿到你所需的彼德洛维奇总统视频片段 |
[17:11] | Good, let’s start with Vlado Nanic. | 很好 从弗拉多·纳尼克开始 |
[17:20] | Body turned away at 30 degrees. | 身体转了三十度 |
[17:23] | Pulled off his feet. | 没站住脚 |
[17:25] | Submissive. | 唯唯诺诺 |
[17:27] | Weak. Loyal. | 软弱 忠诚 |
[17:29] | He’ll never flip. | 他绝不会倒戈 |
[17:30] | Show me Esma Jelic. | 看看埃斯玛·耶利奇 |
[17:35] | Head bowed slightly. Shoulders hunched. | 轻微低头 耸肩 |
[17:39] | She knows the handshake is coming… | 她知道马上要握手了 |
[17:42] | but she’s still caught off guard by it. She fears him. | 但她依然被吓到了 她怕他 |
[17:45] | She’ll never tell us what we need to know. | 她绝不会透露我们想得到的消息 |
[17:47] | Show me Adem Divjak. | 播放阿当·迪维亚克 |
[17:53] | Eyes locked. | 眼睛直视 |
[17:55] | Fully confident. | 自信 |
[17:59] | Self-assured. | 胸有成竹 |
[18:02] | Defiant. | 挑衅色彩 |
[18:03] | And willing to show it to Petrovic’s face. | 而且敢当着彼德洛维奇的面表现出来 |
[18:05] | Which means there’s no loyalty, | 也就意味着他并不忠心 |
[18:07] | no trust, and no way he won’t flip on him. | 毫无信任 肯定会背叛他 |
[18:10] | That’s our guy. He’ll get us to the broker. | 这就是我们要找的人 他会帮我们找到中间人 |
[18:12] | Call the tac team to his house. | 通知战术小队前往他家 |
[18:14] | On it. | 这就去办 |
[18:16] | What is all this? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[18:17] | We have some questions about your financial activities today. | 针对你今天的财务活动 我们想问几个问题 |
[18:19] | Yeah, your trust fund’s been busy. | 没错 你的信托基金今天挺忙的啊 |
[18:24] | How did you find out? | 你们怎么发现的 |
[18:25] | You didn’t tell her, did you? | 你们没有告诉她吧 |
[18:28] | Was it you and your mother? | 你是和你妈一起操作的吗 |
[18:31] | Pardon? | 你说什么 |
[18:31] | Your mother used the wedding to finalize a deal for the land, | 你妈利用婚礼达成了一宗土地交易 |
[18:34] | and then tried to get rid of the collateral damage, the princess. | 然后试图摆脱附带损害 也就是公主 |
[18:36] | This is absurd. Just because I bought a gift for Rani | 这太可笑了 我给拉尼买礼物 |
[18:40] | doesn’t mean my mum hired those people to kidnap her. | 并不意味着我妈要雇人绑架她 |
[18:45] | The land was a gift? | 那块地是礼物 |
[18:46] | For her dream elephant sanctuary, yes. | 是的 为了她梦寐以求的大象保护区 |
[18:49] | She told me you people were supposed to be good at your jobs. | 她跟我说你们应该很专业的 |
[18:56] | Do you think he’s telling the truth? | 你认为他说的是实话吗 |
[18:58] | – Of course. – I was asking them. | -当然 -我在问他们 |
[19:01] | Well, this is why we wanted Rani here– | 所以我们让拉尼在现场 |
[19:02] | I mean, she knows Oliver best. | 她最了解奥利弗 |
[19:04] | But do you truly know his family? | 但你真的了解他的家人吗 |
[19:08] | I would strongly suggest we postpone the wedding | 我强烈建议在麦凯弗和戴西深入调查贝拉·休斯前 |
[19:10] | till MacGyver and Desi look deeper into Bella Hughes. | 推迟举办婚礼 |
[19:12] | Postponing now would cause a scandal. | 现在推迟的话会引起流言蜚语 |
[19:14] | I took a vow on your mother’s deathbed to keep you safe, | 我在你母亲临终的病榻前发誓要护你周全 |
[19:17] | and I will honor that vow as long as I live. | 只要我还活着 就必须遵守誓言 |
[19:21] | Then I think Desi should be my official security for the weekend. | 那这个周末就让戴西来当我的贴身保镖吧 |
[19:24] | Yes. It would be my honor. | 好的 荣幸至极 |
[19:30] | Oh. Mac. | 小麦 |
[19:31] | How did you get on with Oliver? | 奥利弗那边怎么样了 |
[19:33] | Yeah, he’s clear, but maybe not his mum. | 他没有嫌疑 但他妈就未必了 |
[19:35] | Riley’s doing some digging. | 莱丽在查 |
[19:37] | I see you and Sofia worked things out. | 我看见你和索菲亚冰释前嫌了 |
[19:39] | Not sure we’ve got any staying power, but, uh, we’ll see. | 不确定能否维持 走着看吧 |
[19:43] | Is that what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[19:45] | Do you think she’s the one, or…? | 你认为她就是命中注定的那个人吗 |
[19:51] | I don’t really believe in the one, | 我不太信命运那一套 |
[19:53] | but if I did, I suppose, yes, uh, | 但如果真要说的话 应该就是她了吧 |
[19:55] | yeah, Sofia’s, uh, well, she’s pretty damn close. I mean… | 没错 索菲亚非常接近我的理想伴侣了 |
[19:59] | Something you… | 你 |
[20:01] | on your mind, Mac? | 有什么心事吗 小麦 |
[20:02] | Look, normally I talk to Bozer about this kind of stuff, | 听着 我通常都会找博兹聊这些话题的 |
[20:04] | but he’s got his hands full with the mission | 但他最近任务很多 |
[20:07] | and, uh, I don’t want to distract him. | 我不想让他分神 |
[20:08] | And you’re here. Look… | 而你就在这里 |
[20:11] | Desi dropped a bomb on me earlier. | 早些时候 戴西给了我一记狠的 |
[20:16] | First she tells me that she was engaged before. | 首先 她和我说她之前订过婚 |
[20:20] | And then she tells me that he’s dead. | 然后 她说他已经死了 |
[20:23] | Yeah, so we’ve been dancing around that all day, | 没错 所以我们一整天都为此而烦恼 |
[20:26] | acting like it’s business as usual. | 表现得如往常般敬业 |
[20:28] | So why not just talk to her about it? | 为何不和她谈谈 |
[20:32] | That’s the thing, Desi doesn’t want to talk about it. | 问题就在这里 戴西不愿意 |
[20:35] | You know, it’s like she-she drops these little bread crumbs | 就像她撒了一点面包糠给我 |
[20:37] | for me to find or-or wait around for the next one. | 让我眼巴巴等着下一次被投喂 |
[20:42] | Point I’m trying to make is that | 我的重点是 |
[20:43] | she should’ve told me this, like, a long time ago. | 她早就该告诉我了 |
[20:45] | Says the chap who kept his plan to infiltrate Codex a secret | 这话竟然从你小子口中说出来 |
[20:48] | from his boss, his best friend and his girlfriend. | 曾瞒着上司 挚友 女朋友去渗透法典会的人 |
[20:52] | Look, give Desi all the space that she needs. | 听着 给戴西她所需的空间吧 |
[20:56] | If you keep pushing, | 如果你步步紧逼 |
[20:57] | you could just push her away for good. | 就可能永远失去她了 |
[21:04] | I actually thought you would’ve picked an elephant. | 我还以为你会选择大象呢 |
[21:08] | Well, when my mother was alive, | 我母亲在世前 |
[21:09] | we had peacocks roaming in the garden. | 我们的花园里有很多孔雀 |
[21:12] | After her death, my father couldn’t bear the sight of them, | 她去世后 我父亲触景伤情 |
[21:14] | so… it’s like having a little piece of her with me. | 所以 这个纹身就像她陪着我般 |
[21:19] | I’m sure she’s watching over you today, | 她今天肯定在天上看着你呢 |
[21:22] | proud. | 自豪而骄傲 |
[21:24] | Spoken like someone who’s lost a loved one. | 听上去好像有人也失去了挚爱之人 |
[21:26] | Have you lost a parent, too? | 你也失去了亲人吗 |
[21:32] | My fiancé. | 我的未婚夫 |
[21:35] | A few years back. | 几年前的事 |
[21:38] | I can’t imagine being on the precipice of the rest of your life, | 真的无法想象你站在人生的巨大转折点上 |
[21:41] | only to have it ripped away. | 最后却不得不将其抹去 |
[21:42] | It was pretty tragic. | 是挺惨的 |
[21:45] | And, honestly, I thought I was over it, but… | 老实说 我本以为自己已经放下 |
[21:49] | being here today, I know it’s the only thing | 但今天来到这里我才发现 |
[21:51] | that’s been holding me back from going all in. | 这是阻止我前进的唯一阻力了 |
[21:54] | With MacGyver? | 和小麦的事吗 |
[21:57] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[21:58] | The way he looks at you with complete adoration and love. | 他看着你的眼神 满是爱意 |
[22:02] | That’s the way Oliver looks at you. | 奥利弗也是这么看着你的 |
[22:07] | Why did you invite Oliver’s ex | 为什么你要邀请奥利弗的前任 |
[22:09] | to your wedding in the first place? | 参加婚礼仪式 |
[22:10] | Elise and Oliver’s parents are close. | 埃莉斯和奥利弗的父母很亲近 |
[22:12] | It was non-negotiable. | 不可能不邀请她 |
[22:13] | Even though she’s psychotic and tried to kill me. | 尽管她是个疯子 想杀了我 |
[22:17] | – What? – We were all at Oxford together. | -什么 -我们一起念哈佛 |
[22:18] | A bunch of us girls went shopping. | 我们一群女生去逛街 |
[22:20] | One minute we’re all laughing, | 上一秒我们都在开怀大笑 |
[22:21] | the next I’m tumbling headfirst down an escalator. | 下一秒我就摔下了扶手电梯 |
[22:24] | Someone pushed me, | 有人推了我 |
[22:25] | and she was the only one standing close enough. | 而她是唯一站得够近可以动手的人 |
[22:27] | And, you know, she denies it to this day. | 而时至今日 她都不肯承认 |
[22:30] | You were that much of a threat to her? | 对她而言 你构成了这么大的威胁吗 |
[22:32] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[22:33] | Elise and Oliver were engaged. | 埃莉斯和奥利弗订过婚 |
[22:36] | I met him months after they broke it off. | 他们分手后数月 我认识了他 |
[22:39] | Mac, Desi, get to the interrogation room now. | 小麦 戴西 马上过来审讯室 |
[22:43] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[22:49] | It’s too late, Mac. | 太晚了 小麦 |
[22:50] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[22:52] | We found him collapsed in the chair. | 我们发现他从椅子上摔了下来 |
[22:56] | Based on the bruising around his neck, | 鉴于他脖子附近的擦伤 |
[22:58] | my guess is strangulation. | 应该是被人勒死的 |
[23:00] | There’s no visible sign of a struggle. | 没有打斗痕迹 |
[23:01] | Clearly, someone had access to the room. | 显然 那个人可以自由进入这个房间 |
[23:03] | Yes, looks like an inside job. | 没错 应该是内部人员 |
[23:04] | Whoever did this was behind the kidnapping attempt | 幕后黑手肯定与绑架事件有关 |
[23:06] | and wanted to cover their tracks. | 想要掩盖自己的踪迹 |
[23:09] | If they had access and opportunity, | 如果他们有机会进来 |
[23:10] | why wouldn’t they release the prisoner and help him escape? | 何不放了犯人 让他逃出去 |
[23:13] | To send us a signal. | 为了向我们传递讯息 |
[23:14] | They know we’re onto them. | 他们知道我们在追查 |
[23:15] | And this is a warning. | 这是他们的警告 |
[23:21] | Maybe we should cancel the wedding. | 或许我们该取消婚礼 |
[23:23] | If we cancel the wedding now, | 如果我们现在取消婚礼 |
[23:25] | we may never find the killer or who they’re after. | 我们可能永远都无法找到凶手及他们的目标了 |
[23:27] | I can’t spend the rest of my life looking over my shoulder. | 我不能担惊受怕地过下半生 |
[23:29] | And what about your dad? He’s at risk, too. | 而且你父亲怎么办 他也处于危险中 |
[23:31] | This is no longer your decision. | 这已经不是你能决定的了 |
[23:33] | I must alert the king. | 我必须向国王报告 |
[23:34] | Absolutely not. I forbid it. | 绝对不可以 我不准你这么做 |
[23:36] | My first and only duty is to keep you safe | 我的首要且唯一任务就是保证你的安全 |
[23:38] | and ensure that you ascend the throne one day. | 以及确保你能即位 |
[23:40] | That day is not today. | 但今天不行 |
[23:45] | Mac, what’s that there? | 小麦 那是什么 |
[23:50] | It’s henna, meaning whoever strangled him | 这是散沫花染剂 意味着掐死他的人 |
[23:52] | had fresh ink on their hands. | 手上刚涂了散沫花 |
[23:55] | Elise? | 埃莉斯 |
[23:56] | She did eventually show up. | 她的确是最后出现的 |
[23:59] | Yeah, but so did hundreds of others. | 没错 但其他几百个人也是 |
[24:00] | What about Nitesh? | 尼特什呢 |
[24:01] | Only the women got henna. | 只有女人会用散沫花染剂 |
[24:03] | That cuts the suspect list in half. | 那嫌疑名单减少了一半 |
[24:05] | Or the henna smear could be planted by a male | 也可能是男性故意抹上散沫花染剂 |
[24:07] | to throw us off the scent. | 以混淆我们视听 |
[24:09] | We need to keep this investigation under wraps. | 我们必须秘密进行调查 |
[24:11] | Agreed. We don’t want to spook him, or her. | 同意 我们不能惊动他 或她 |
[24:15] | But how do we know when everyone got henna | 但如果不问 |
[24:17] | if we can’t interrogate anyone? | 怎么知道谁涂了散沫花图案 |
[24:19] | Instagram. | 图片分享 |
[24:21] | Everyone’s posting their henna tattoos on social media | 每个人都会在社交媒体上传散沫花纹身图片 |
[24:23] | using the “RaOliver’s Rockin’ Wedding” hashtag. | 并打上”拉奥利弗摇滚婚礼”的标签 |
[24:27] | Rani’s right. But that’s still 250 suspects. | 拉尼说得对 但依然还有250个嫌疑人 |
[24:31] | We can use an oxidation test. | 我们可以进行氧化试验 |
[24:34] | Henna, it, it darkens over time. | 散沫花染剂会随着时间推移变暗 |
[24:37] | Then we can cross-reference | 我们可以交叉比对 |
[24:38] | the shade with the Instagram photos from the Mehndi | 图片分享网上的手绘纹身阴影 |
[24:40] | and find out who the killer is. | 找出凶手 |
[24:42] | Oxidation tests should be conducted | 氧化试验本应在 |
[24:43] | in temperature-controlled environments. | 控温环境下进行 |
[24:45] | Unfortunately, I’m a few continents away from my lab of choice. | 遗憾的是 现在远远达不到我的实验室条件 |
[24:49] | But if I set up an oxidation box with this minibar, | 但如果我通过这个迷你吧台设置氧化反应区 |
[24:53] | and use the lemon’s ascorbic and citric acid | 利用柠檬的抗坏血酸和柠檬酸 |
[24:55] | to assist in the developing process, | 辅助反应过程的进行 |
[24:57] | just add heat, | 只需加热 |
[24:59] | and we’ll be one step closer to identifying the killer. | 我们很快就能确认凶手 |
[25:03] | In the meantime, | 同时 |
[25:04] | we need to continue on with the festivities as planned, okay? | 我们需要按原计划开始庆祝活动 好吗 |
[25:06] | Buy time for Mac. | 为小麦争取时间 |
[25:07] | I’ll talk to Sumita and make sure she doesn’t cancel any events. | 我去和苏米塔说 确保她没有取消任何环节 |
[25:10] | I’ll have to loop in my parents on this. | 我得让我父母知晓此事 |
[25:12] | Tell them to keep appearances up. | 让他们维持原状 |
[25:13] | It’s important, because if we spook the killer, | 这非常重要 如果我们惊动凶手 |
[25:17] | it could cost you your lives. | 你们会没命 |
[25:22] | Get dossiers on every female wedding guest | 除了埃莉斯 马上调出所有女性婚礼宾客的 |
[25:24] | besides Elise ASAP. | 档案 |
[25:26] | Dude, do you know how hard it is to compile 250 dossiers? | 你知道汇编250份档案有多难吗 |
[25:29] | Depends if Riley Davis or Artemis37 is getting them. | 取决于是莱丽·戴维斯还是”阿尔忒弥斯37″去做这事 |
[25:34] | I saw your screen. | 我看到你的屏幕了 |
[25:36] | Dusting off your old hacker handle? | 重温你的光辉黑客岁月吗 |
[25:41] | Come on, Boze. | 别这样 博兹 |
[25:42] | You’ve known me five years | 你认识我五年了 |
[25:43] | and you still can’t give me the benefit of the doubt? | 你依然无法暂且相信我 |
[25:45] | Just looking out for you. | 只是关心你 |
[25:46] | I appreciate that | 我很感激 |
[25:47] | but I got a side project going on here. | 但我只是搞了个副业 |
[25:50] | I’m mentoring girls who are… like the old me. | 指导一些和以前的我一样的女孩 |
[25:55] | Who knows where I would have been | 如果小麦和杰克没有把我带回凤凰基金会 |
[25:56] | if Mac and Jack didn’t bring me into the Phoenix? | 谁知道我现在会在哪里呢 |
[26:00] | I just want to give these girls the same thing I was given. | 我只是想给予这些女生我曾获得的东西 |
[26:03] | An outlet for their skills. | 一个释放才能的地方 |
[26:07] | That’s dope. | 太酷了吧 |
[26:07] | So how can I help? | 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[26:09] | By letting me do this one on my own. | 让我独自完成这事 |
[26:11] | Not everything I do is team business. | 我不是只做工作上的事 |
[26:15] | I got the dossiers for you coming right up. | 我马上把档案给你 |
[26:18] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[26:34] | It’s all quiet on my front. | 我面前没有异常 |
[26:36] | I’ll cover the back exit. | 我会守着后门 |
[26:37] | As long as Desi stays attached to Rani at the hip, | 只要戴西能一直跟在拉尼身边 |
[26:40] | we’re good. | 问题就不大 |
[26:41] | Consider us conjoined twins. | 把我们当成连体婴吧 |
[26:43] | We’ll duck out in 30 minutes or less. | 我们会在三十分钟内离开 |
[26:44] | I’ve got eyes on Elise. | 我看到埃莉斯了 |
[26:46] | Nothing suspicious so far. | 目前为止没有异常 |
[26:53] | No hard feelings about Sofia. Big man. | 一点也没有怨索菲亚 大块头 |
[26:55] | I know I may be drunk, but I’m no fool. | 我知道自己喝醉了 但我可没傻 |
[26:59] | She’s into you. | 她爱你 |
[27:00] | Look, I have no idea what you’re on about, big man. | 听着 我完全不知道你在说什么 大兄弟 |
[27:03] | Honestly, you’re doing me a favor. | 实话说 你帮了我个大忙 |
[27:05] | I understand being consumed by work, | 我懂被工作缠身的感受 |
[27:08] | but she can’t stop yammering on about some long-lost treasure. | 但她一直在念叨什么遗失多年的宝藏 |
[27:14] | Incan treasure? | 印加宝藏 |
[27:16] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[27:20] | – Good news, ma’am. – Yeah, I already heard. | -好消息 长官 -我听说了 |
[27:22] | The tac team grabbed Divjak | 战术小队在迪维亚克 |
[27:23] | at his safe house in Banja Luka. | 位于巴尼亚卢卡的安全屋抓到了他 |
[27:25] | He had no trouble giving up intel on the nano-bot deal | 他很快交待了微型纳米级追踪器的情报 |
[27:28] | in exchange for immunity. | 以换取豁免权 |
[27:29] | What’s the plan to find the broker? | 准备如何找到中间人 |
[27:31] | We already found him. | 已经找到他了 |
[27:33] | We hacked his laptop. | 我们黑进了他的手提电脑 |
[27:35] | Now we just wait to see who he reaches out to. | 现在我们只需等着看他的联系目标就好 |
[27:42] | Leaving before the main event? | 压轴表演前离开吗 |
[27:45] | I have to get back to Monaco. | 我得回去摩纳哥了 |
[27:49] | What do we have here? | 这是什么 |
[27:52] | I smudged it on my dress. | 不小心被裙子蹭掉了 |
[27:53] | What’s your deal? | 你到底想干什么 |
[27:54] | You’ve been eyeing me all weekend | 你整个周末都在盯着我 |
[27:55] | – like I’ve committed a crime. – Have you? | -好像我犯了什么事一样 -那你有吗 |
[27:59] | Depends if wanting to leave | 取决于不想看到我所爱之人 |
[28:00] | before witnessing the man I love | 娶了一个令人难以置信的女人 |
[28:01] | marry someone incredible is a crime. | 是否为犯罪 |
[28:10] | You’re letting her go? | 你要放她走吗 |
[28:11] | You don’t need psyops training to know | 不需要接受心理战训练 |
[28:12] | what heartbreak looks like. | 也能知道心碎是什么样子 |
[28:16] | She’s not the killer. | 她不是凶手 |
[28:20] | I think we got Rani out of the Sangeet just in time. | 我们在桑吉特表演时带拉尼出来真是刚刚好啊 |
[28:25] | I bet you she feels a lot safer | 我打赌知道我们在卧室外通宵值勤 |
[28:26] | knowing that we’re outside of her bedroom all night. | 她肯定会安心许多 |
[28:29] | I just hope she can get some rest | 我希望她可以休息一下 |
[28:30] | to enjoy her big day tomorrow. | 好迎接明天的大日子 |
[28:33] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, but… | 我竟然想说 |
[28:37] | I’m really glad we’re here together at this wedding. | 很高兴我们一起参加了这场婚礼 |
[28:41] | I thought it would be a lot harder. | 我本以为会很难受 |
[28:46] | You sure you want to talk about it? | 你确定想要谈这个吗 |
[28:48] | If you want to take some more time | 如果你需要多一点时间 |
[28:50] | to figure out what you’re feeling, | 理清自己的感受思绪 |
[28:52] | I completely understand. | 我完全理解 |
[28:57] | My ex… | 我的前任 |
[29:02] | Evan… | 埃文 |
[29:05] | he went down in enemy territory, | 他进入了敌占区 |
[29:07] | and they never recovered his body. | 他们没有找到他的尸体 |
[29:11] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[29:13] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[29:17] | And I probably never will, which is the worst part | 可能永远也不会知道了 这才是最难受的 |
[29:20] | because I… I never got to say goodbye. | 因为我没有机会道别 |
[29:26] | Sorry, Des. I had no idea. | 抱歉 小戴 我不知道 |
[29:28] | Why would you? | 你怎么会知道呢 |
[29:31] | I never wanted you to know, | 我从来不想你知道 |
[29:32] | I didn’t want anyone else after that to know. | 我不想之后的任何人知道 |
[29:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:37] | Because of how they looked at me. | 因为他们看待我的眼神 |
[29:39] | First it was sorrow, then it was pity. | 先是悲伤 后是同情 |
[29:43] | And nobody could separate me | 没有人可以让我 |
[29:44] | from the terrible thing that had happened to me. | 从可怕的往事里抽离出来 |
[29:48] | That’s why you left the service. | 所以你退役了 |
[29:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:52] | I didn’t date for a really long time after that. | 自那以后 我很长时间没有谈恋爱了 |
[29:57] | Then I met you and we clicked. | 之后我遇到了你 擦出了火花 |
[30:04] | I never really questioned why until now. | 直到现在 我才知道个中原因 |
[30:10] | And if I’m being really honest with myself… | 如果我之前足够诚实面对自己 |
[30:14] | well, you’re a lot like him. | 你很像他 |
[30:17] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:18] | Just like Evan, you and I work together. | 跟埃文一样 我们一起共事 |
[30:20] | We both thrive on that same adrenaline rush | 一起出任务时 |
[30:23] | when we’re on an op. | 我们都沉醉在肾上腺素的激增中 |
[30:24] | It’s the same dynamic he and I had. | 就跟我和他之间的化学反应一样 |
[30:26] | So we both love our job. | 我们都热爱工作 |
[30:29] | I’m just worried that… | 我只是担心 |
[30:34] | maybe you’re some sort of emotional stand-in for him | 也许某种程度上 你是他的情感替代品 |
[30:38] | and that instead of getting over his death, | 为了取代他 利用了你 |
[30:41] | I kind of just replaced him with you. | 而没有真正放下他的离开 |
[30:44] | I… I don’t even really know what to say to that. | 我不知道自己该怎么回应了 |
[30:48] | I just want to make sure I’m not repeating some old pattern. | 我只是想确认自己不是活在旧框里 |
[30:50] | First I’m a replacement, now I’m a pattern… | 先是个替代品 后是个框架 |
[30:53] | I’m really trying hard to work through this. | 我很努力在理清思绪 |
[30:55] | And I’m sorry, but I don’t have all the answers, okay? | 很抱歉 但我也没有全部问题的答案 明白吗 |
[30:58] | Yeah, sorry, Des. | 明白 对不起 小戴 |
[31:00] | As hard as this is for me to hear, | 我听起来都很难受 |
[31:02] | it’s got to be a thousand times harder for you. | 对你来说肯定更难受千百倍 |
[31:04] | I just– I guess I just want to know what… | 我只是想知道 |
[31:06] | what does this mean for us? | 这对我们来说意味着什么 |
[31:14] | You told me to take all the time I need | 你和我说 我有足够的时间 |
[31:16] | to figure out what I’m feeling, | 弄清楚自己的感受 |
[31:18] | and obviously, right now I’m feeling a lot. | 显然 我现在感受颇多 |
[31:23] | The last thing I want to do is run away from you. | 我最不愿意做的事是逃离你 |
[31:31] | Okay, then. | 很好 |
[31:32] | Then let’s work through it together, one step at a time. | 那么我们一起面对 不着急 |
[31:43] | I’ve been looking for you everywhere. | 我到处找你 |
[31:44] | Have you? | 有吗 |
[31:48] | Why, Dougal, have you fallen off the wagon? | 怎么了 酒瘾复发了吗 |
[31:54] | I wanted to come sooner, | 我也想早点过来的 |
[31:55] | but I had to wait for Rudy to pass out. | 但我得等鲁迪昏睡过去 |
[31:56] | Why? So you can steal more information | 怎么 好让你能窃取更多 |
[31:59] | about Atahualpa’s treasure? | 关于阿塔瓦尔帕宝藏的信息吗 |
[32:04] | – It’s not what you think. – Really? | -不是你想的那样 -是吗 |
[32:05] | See, I think the reason that you left me in L.A. | 我认为在华盛顿那会你之所以离开我 |
[32:09] | was that you got all the information that you needed | 是因为你已经获得了寻宝所需的 |
[32:12] | for your little treasure hunt, | 全部信息 |
[32:13] | and you managed to get yourself a count | 然后你就傍上了个贵族 |
[32:17] | to help finance your expedition to find it. | 以资助探险队去寻宝 |
[32:19] | Well done. It’s all just crystal clear now. | 干得漂亮啊 现在都水落石出了 |
[32:26] | I just never pegged you for someone | 我从来没想过你竟然是一个 |
[32:27] | that would steal from a friend to further your career. | 为了发展自己事业而从身边朋友下手的人 |
[32:31] | – I’m doing it for my family. – Please. | -我这么做是因为家里人 -得了吧 |
[32:33] | Your family’s got more money than the Catholic Church. | 你家比天主教会还有钱 |
[32:36] | Everyone except my father, | 除了我爸 |
[32:37] | who drank up all our money by the time I was ten. | 极度酗酒 在我十岁时就败光了所有家产 |
[32:40] | It was the pity of my uncle | 我叔叔同情我们 |
[32:41] | that afforded me an Oxford education, | 资助我去哈佛求学 |
[32:43] | and a living stipend so we could keep up appearances, | 生活补贴让我们可以维持光鲜外表 |
[32:46] | keep our family name out of the gossip rags. | 让我的家庭没有被八卦小报乱写 |
[32:52] | I guess we’re more alike than you thought. | 我们两个人比你想象的还要相似 |
[32:53] | Why didn’t you just tell me the truth? | 为什么不直接和我说实话 |
[32:55] | Especially as you know that money means nothing to me. | 尤其是你应该知道钱对我来说不是问题 |
[32:57] | Says the man who has more coins than he can count. | 语出一位钻石王老五 |
[33:01] | This treasure is the windfall that I need. | 与我而言 这份宝藏是很重要的意外之财 |
[33:04] | That my family needs. | 我的家人需要它 |
[33:05] | Surely you can understand that. | 你肯定可以理解 |
[33:06] | So just because I grew up with no money, | 所以就因为我的贫穷出生 |
[33:08] | you want me to forgive you? Is that it? | 你想我就这样原谅你吗 |
[33:10] | Because your uncle paid you just a tiny little stipend? | 就因为你叔叔帮你付的少得可怜的助学津贴 |
[33:15] | It doesn’t make it any better. Does it? | 这没让情况有任何好转 不是吗 |
[33:18] | And I’m appalled that it’s taken you so long | 你竟然这么久和我说实话 |
[33:22] | for you to tell me the truth. | 我真的气愤又难受 |
[33:26] | – I’m sorry, Russ. – I’m not! | -对不起 拉斯 -我不听 |
[33:29] | I think this little tryst of ours | 我们这次的小约会 |
[33:32] | has… has reached its expiration date. Don’t you? | 已经到此为止了 对吧 |
[33:49] | Guys, the test is done. | 各位 试验完成了 |
[33:53] | I got a color match. | 有色彩匹配结果了 |
[33:54] | Each sample took three hours, 20 minutes to get to this shade, | 每个样本都需要三小时二十分钟才能达到这个颜色深度 |
[33:57] | meaning henna was applied between 1:45 and 1:50 p.M. | 意味着散沫花燃料是下午1点45至50分间染上的 |
[34:01] | Pulling up time-stamped photos now. | 马上调出该时间标记段的照片 |
[34:07] | There’s got to be something… | 肯定会有 |
[34:09] | Wait a second. | 慢着 |
[34:10] | This one, 1:48. | 这张 1点48分 |
[34:16] | Sumita. It’s not possible, is it? | 苏米塔 这不可能吧 |
[34:18] | But why would someone who’s taken care of Rani | 为什么一个从小看着拉尼长大 |
[34:19] | since she was a child want to hurt her? | 一直保护她的人会想要害她 |
[34:21] | I don’t know, but, Desi, | 我不知道 但是戴西 |
[34:22] | hold on tight to Rani. | 不要离开拉尼身边 |
[34:23] | Do not let Sumita anywhere near her. | 别让苏米塔接近她 |
[34:25] | She’s the killer. | 她是凶手 |
[34:50] | Taylor, I’ve got Sumita. | 泰勒 我抓住苏米塔了 |
[34:51] | Copy that. I’ll stay close to Oliver and the PM. | 受到了 我会寸步不离奥利弗及首相 |
[34:55] | You orchestrated Rani’s kidnapping | 你一手策划绑架拉尼 |
[34:57] | and you killed the kidnapper that you hired. | 还杀了所雇佣的绑架者 |
[34:58] | You did a really good job, I’ll admit, | 不得不承认 你做得很好 |
[35:00] | but you left a mark on your victim. | 但你在受害者身上留下了标记 |
[35:02] | Wait a second, your fingertips– discolored. | 慢着 你的指尖染了色 |
[35:05] | Faded henna. | 褪色的散沫花染料 |
[35:07] | That only happens with a chemical interaction. | 这只会在化学相互作用下才会出现 |
[35:10] | Ammonia nitrate. | 硝酸铵 |
[35:13] | Where is it? The bomb. Where is it? | 在哪里 炸弹在哪里 |
[35:18] | Where is the bomb? | 炸弹在哪里 |
[35:19] | Waiting patiently somewhere. | 被埋在某个角落里 |
[35:23] | We, we only have a couple of minutes. | 我们只有几分钟了 |
[35:25] | Taylor, you disperse the crowd. I’ll find the bomb. | 泰勒 疏散人群 我去找炸弹 |
[35:27] | Right. Right, everyone, everyone, just stay, just stop! | 快 大家快停下 |
[35:35] | Desi, get Rani to a safe room now. | 戴西 把拉尼带到安全的地方 |
[35:38] | Assuming there is a safe room. | 如果有安全的地方的话 |
[35:54] | You learn a lot by being a bomb tech, | 也许炸弹技术人员会学到很多 |
[35:56] | but I actually learned how to hunt for ammonia nitrate | 但我和博兹在七年级拿到一个金鱼缸时 |
[35:59] | when Bozer and I got a fish tank in the seventh grade. | 我就学会了如何追踪硝酸铵 |
[36:02] | Nitrate is a byproduct of fish waste, | 硝酸盐是鱼的排泄物的副产品 |
[36:04] | and in high levels, | 如果浓度过高 |
[36:05] | it can be a common cause of death in aquariums. | 就会导致鱼缸里的鱼类大量死亡 |
[36:09] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[36:10] | Hunting for rotten fish poop | 捞鱼屎 |
[36:11] | is a lot different than hunting for a bomb. | 和找炸弹是完全不同的两件事 |
[36:13] | But being an EOD helped me recognize | 但身为防爆小组成员有助于 |
[36:16] | where someone would place a bomb for maximum damage. | 找出要制造最大伤害的话 炸弹的理想放置地点 |
[36:18] | If everyone could just stop! | 大家快停下 |
[36:20] | They’re not paying any attention to me. | 他们没有理我 |
[36:21] | They’re not listening to me. | 他们不听我的 |
[36:23] | And the-the drum sounds like it’s… | 鼓声听起来 |
[36:26] | it’s making my ears bleed, it’s so out of tune. | 像是要把我的耳朵震出血了 毫无音调可言 |
[36:28] | You’d think they’d tune it… | 想让他们在调上… |
[36:31] | The bomb’s in the drum. | 炸弹在鼓里 |
[36:32] | The bomb’s in the drum! | 炸弹在鼓里 |
[36:38] | Mac, got it. | 小麦 找到了 |
[36:40] | It’s in there. | 在这里面 |
[36:49] | Where were you told to stand? | 他们让你站在哪 |
[36:50] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:52] | This is a quarter pound of explosives. | 这里面有四分之一磅炸药 |
[36:54] | It wasn’t meant to go past the altar. | 击鼓队不会经过祭坛 |
[36:56] | She was only trying to take out the royal family. | 她只想要干掉王室家族 |
[36:58] | All right, well, you better do your thing. | 好吧 那你赶紧开干啊 |
[37:01] | I-I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[37:02] | Well, if you can’t defuse it, what’s your plan? | 如果你无法拆弹 那你打算怎么办 |
[37:07] | I’m gonna let it go off. | 让他爆炸 |
[37:09] | What? | 什么 |
[37:13] | Bombs are doubly lethal. | 炸弹都是双倍伤害 |
[37:15] | They throw shrapnel and produce pressure waves. | 弹片飞溅 产生冲击波 |
[37:17] | But by containing the blast, I can prevent both. | 但如果可以控制爆炸 两个我都可以避免 |
[37:28] | Too, early for fireworks? | 现在放烟花是不是有点早 |
[37:37] | I never intended to hurt you. | 我从没想过要伤害你 |
[37:39] | You tried to kill me and my family. | 你想杀了我和我的家人 |
[37:41] | Kidnapping you would have given me enough time to change your mind, | 绑架你可以让我有更多时间说服你改变主意 |
[37:45] | but then I realized you would never learn. | 但之后我意识到 你永远也不会明白 |
[37:48] | You had your heart set on throwing away 300 years of tradition. | 你一心想要将三百年传统毁于一旦 |
[37:53] | I’m glad your mother’s not alive to see your betrayal. | 还好你母亲没有亲眼看见你的背叛 |
[37:56] | You would murder me | 就因我想给我的城市 |
[37:57] | because I’m giving my city the economic prosperity it deserves? | 带来应有的繁华经济 你就要杀了我吗 |
[38:00] | Naive child. | 真是天真 |
[38:03] | You know nothing of foreign greed. | 你对国外的豺狼一无所知 |
[38:09] | You asked me if I truly knew the family I’m marrying into, | 你问我 我是否真的了解将要嫁进去的家庭 |
[38:13] | but I never knew my own guardian. | 但我连自己的守护者都不曾了解 |
[38:19] | I leave her with you, Nitesh. | 你带走她吧 尼特什 |
[38:33] | Thank you. For everything. I could… | 感谢你们所做的一切 |
[38:39] | I could never repay you. | 我无以为报 |
[38:42] | Actually, we may have found a way. | 其实 我们还真有东西要拜托你的 |
[38:45] | It may be difficult, | 或许有点难办 |
[38:46] | considering the circumstances, but… | 鉴于当前局面 |
[38:49] | Go out there and have the wedding you’ve been dreaming of. | 出去继续举办你盼望已久的盛大婚礼吧 |
[38:53] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[39:13] | Look, I know this weekend has… | 听着 我知道这个周末 |
[39:18] | dredged up a lot for you. | 令你想起了很多往事 |
[39:21] | Thinking about my ex | 回想起前任 |
[39:23] | and what happened, just… | 及他的死因 |
[39:26] | it made me feel really guilty about us. | 让我对现在这段感情很内疚 |
[39:31] | That’s a lot to carry around. | 背负的确实太沉重了 |
[39:34] | I need to let him go. | 我需要放下他了 |
[39:36] | So that I can move forward… | 这样我才能和你 |
[39:41] | with you. | 更加靠近 |
[39:43] | I like the sound of that. | 这话我爱听 |
[39:52] | So I’ve been thinking a lot, | 我想了很多 |
[39:54] | about what you said last night, | 关于你昨晚说的那番话 |
[39:55] | about me being an emotional stand-in for your ex. | 说我是你前任的情感替代品 |
[39:58] | Well, maybe you are and maybe you aren’t. | 是 也可能不是吧 |
[40:00] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[40:02] | I’d like to know. | 我想知道 |
[40:04] | And the only way to do that is to live a normal life. | 要搞清楚的唯一办法就是过平常生活 |
[40:07] | Yeah, our lives are anything but normal. | 对 但我们的生活不可能平凡 |
[40:08] | When we’re on a mission, yes. | 执行任务的时候确实是 |
[40:11] | But… it’s the other stuff. | 但我说的是其他事 |
[40:14] | Like making dinner, brushing our teeth, | 就像一起做饭 刷牙 |
[40:17] | watching TV. | 看电视 |
[40:19] | Those are moments that add up to little bits and pieces | 这些是我想和你一起经历的 |
[40:22] | of a life that I see sharing with you. | 生活里的点点滴滴 |
[40:25] | Mac, we talked about this. | 小麦 我们谈过这个了 |
[40:27] | That’s not where I’m going. | 我不是要说那个 |
[40:28] | Trust me, I got the message loud and clear. | 相信我 我懂你意思 |
[40:31] | But I am talking about the next logical step in our relationship. | 但我现在要说的是我们关系进展的下一步 |
[40:37] | Which is? | 什么 |
[40:38] | You moving in with me? | 要搬过来和我一起住吗 |
[40:50] | I take it since Rani and Oliver were married without incident, | 拉尼和奥利弗无惊无险地结了婚 |
[40:53] | your mission was a success? | 你的任务完满成功 |
[40:55] | What do you want, Sofia? | 你想怎么样 索菲亚 |
[40:58] | To tell you the truth. | 告诉你真相 |
[41:01] | I’ve been living a lie my entire life, | 我整个人生都活在谎言里 |
[41:04] | and that treasure, your treasure, | 而那份宝藏 你的宝藏 |
[41:06] | the one that you and your grandfather dreamt about, | 你和你的祖父梦寐以求的宝藏 |
[41:08] | isn’t some far-off fairy tale. | 不是什么神话传说 |
[41:10] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[41:12] | I’ve been researching it since I was 16 years old. | 十六岁开始我就在调查了 |
[41:15] | Looking in all the wrong places. | 你找错了地方 |
[41:17] | That’s why Rudolf is my plus-one. | 所以我找上了鲁道夫 |
[41:20] | The Von Stupensens had ties with the Nazis. | 冯·斯图彭森家族和纳粹有关系 |
[41:25] | And during World War II, | 二战期间 |
[41:26] | it was rumored that the Nazis found Atahualpa’s treasure. | 传言称纳粹偷走了宝藏 |
[41:34] | So, you’re working poor old Rudy and his family connections | 所以你从可怜的鲁迪身上下手 |
[41:38] | for intel about the treasure, are you? | 在他的家庭关系里面寻找关于宝藏的线索吗 |
[41:43] | Yes. | 没错 |
[41:45] | And once I get more intel, | 一旦我获得更多消息 |
[41:47] | I think you and I should go and find it together. | 我们得一起去寻找它 |
[41:59] | I’m guessing, because you’re dancing, | 跳得这么欢乐 |
[42:00] | things went well in Bikaner. | 比卡内尔那边应该很顺利吧 |
[42:04] | Yes, it did. | 是的没错 |
[42:05] | In a surprise twist of events, | 出乎意料的是 |
[42:07] | the killer turned out to be Sumita, | 凶手原来是苏米塔 |
[42:08] | Rani’s trusted advisor. | 拉尼的”可靠”顾问 |
[42:10] | Well, sometimes the people closest to us | 有时候 我们身边最亲近的人 |
[42:13] | aren’t who they seem to be. | 也许并不是他们表现出来的样子 |
[42:16] | Where’s Riley? | 莱丽在哪 |
[42:26] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[42:35] | Welcome to the Brink. | 欢迎加入布林克 |
[42:38] | I’m Artemis37. | 我是阿尔忒弥斯37 |
[42:41] | Let’s get to work. | 开始工作吧 |