时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I repeat, remain calm. | 重复 请保持冷静 |
[00:08] | Once you have secured your life jacket, | 穿好救生衣之后 |
[00:09] | follow the red arrows on the hallway floors to level three, | 跟随走廊地面的红色箭头去第三层 |
[00:13] | where a crew member in an orange vest will assist you | 到达后 会有身穿橙色背心的工作人员 |
[00:15] | with entering the appropriate… | 协助您进入适合的… |
[00:16] | Guys, I have a cramp. | 同志们 我抽筋了 |
[00:18] | Boze, keeping our limbs planted in these positions | 博兹 保持这个姿势不动 |
[00:21] | could save thousands of lives. | 可以拯救数千条人命 |
[00:22] | Just suck it up, all right? | 给我忍着 行不 |
[00:27] | I got it, I got it. | 我来 我来 |
[00:29] | Left foot, blue. | 左脚 蓝点 |
[00:32] | Good work. | 干得漂亮 |
[00:34] | I’m going down, guys. | 我撑不住了 |
[00:36] | No, no… | 不 不 |
[00:43] | Pressure on the watertight bulkheads | 上方甲板的水密舱壁 |
[00:46] | from the decks above is-is mounting. | 所受压力正急剧增加 |
[00:49] | We need a more permanent solution. | 我们需要长久性的解决方案 |
[00:51] | We’re gonna make putty. | 来做油灰吧 |
[00:53] | Welcome to Hydrolysis 101. | 欢迎来到水解入门课程 |
[00:55] | From the Ancient Greek “hydro,” meaning “water,” | 古希腊语里的”海德尔”意为”水” |
[00:57] | and “lysis,” meaning “to unbind.” | 还有”里瑟斯”意为”分解” |
[00:59] | To use this process to make putty, | 利用这一化学反应制造油灰 |
[01:01] | get some olive oil, sand, | 需要橄榄油 沙子 |
[01:04] | epoxy resin and shampoo. | 环氧树脂以及洗发水 |
[01:06] | This will cause a reaction in which water molecules | 这样能引发水分子化学键破裂 |
[01:08] | rupture chemical bonds to form new, longer chains | 形成新的分子长链 |
[01:11] | strong enough to hold back water until help arrives. | 能够抵御进水 直到救援到来 |
[01:25] | My man Mac does it again. | 我兄弟小麦再次拯救世界 |
[01:28] | Never underestimate the power of putty. | 永远不要低估油灰的威力 |
[01:35] | It’s not working. Why isn’t it working? | 没用 为什么没用 |
[01:38] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[02:01] | Why didn’t the putty work? | 油灰为什么没用 |
[02:02] | The cruise liner sank after sustaining attacks | 一艘邮轮在印度洋上 |
[02:04] | by Somali pirates in the Indian Ocean. | 遭到索马里海盗攻击后沉没 |
[02:06] | Fortunately, all 3,000 souls on board survived… | 幸运的是 邮轮上三千人均生还 |
[02:09] | It should have worked. Why didn’t it work? | 应该有用才对 为什么不行 |
[02:12] | I ruled out decomposition of the catalyst. | 我排除了催化剂分解的状况 |
[02:14] | Hey, uh, where can I put these? | 这些我放哪儿 |
[02:17] | Uh, the, uh, bottom left cabinet. | 左下角的橱柜 |
[02:21] | The only other plausible explanation is… | 唯一剩下的解释就是 |
[02:23] | I miscalculated Gibbs free energy. | 我错误计算了吉布斯自由能 |
[02:25] | There’s no space in here, either. | 这里也放不下 |
[02:26] | But if that were the case, | 但如果真是这样 |
[02:27] | I would’ve felt heat from an exothermic reaction, which I didn’t. | 我应该能感到放热反应释放的热量 但没有 |
[02:29] | Okay, Mac, please. | 小麦 拜托 |
[02:31] | Enough. | 够了 |
[02:32] | You’re obsessing. It turns out, you’re only human. | 你过于纠结了 结果你就是普通人而已 |
[02:34] | Yes, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[02:35] | But those people’s lives were in my hands. | 但那些人的性命掌握在我手里 |
[02:38] | Yeah, and they’re all okay. | 是 但他们都获救了 |
[02:39] | Meanwhile, when you asked me to move in, | 而当你叫我搬过来一起住 |
[02:41] | I actually thought you might take some time | 我真以为你会花时间 |
[02:43] | to help make space for me. | 为我腾地方 |
[02:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:46] | But did I not agree to move the polar bear for your coatrack? | 但我不是搬走了北极熊放你的衣帽架吗 |
[02:49] | Lucky me. You spent all of 30 seconds | 我真幸运 你花了三十秒 |
[02:51] | thinking about this massive step in our relationship | 来进行我们关系中的重要一步 |
[02:53] | instead of playing with Play-Doh. | 而没去玩儿彩泥呢 |
[02:59] | – Matty. – Matty. | -马蒂 -马蒂 |
[03:02] | – Move. – You move. | -让开 -你让开 |
[03:05] | Dibs on first shower. | 我先洗澡 |
[03:11] | You seriously do that every morning? | 你每天早晨都这么搞 |
[03:12] | I-I have thick hair. | 因为我头发很多 |
[03:16] | Mac. | 小麦 |
[03:20] | Sorry we’re late. | 抱歉迟到了 |
[03:22] | – His fault.- It was her fault. | -都怪他 -都怪她 |
[03:23] | Yes. Delighted to see that cohabitation is going so well. | 真为你们和谐的同居生活感到开心 |
[03:26] | Just peachy. | 棒极了 |
[03:27] | Right, well, the rest of the chaps | 其他的人 |
[03:28] | had to get on with pressing matters. | 得去处理一些急事 |
[03:30] | However, you two were called in because yesterday, | 叫你俩过来是因为 就在昨天 |
[03:33] | this vehicle was listed for sale in Umbria, Italy. | 这辆车在意大利翁布里亚登记售卖了 |
[03:38] | “Vehicle” is being generous. | 说车有点抬举它了 |
[03:40] | Yes, it may not look like much, | 对 看起来或许很破旧 |
[03:41] | but this is what automotive enthusiasts refer to as a… | 但这种车被汽车爱好者们称为 |
[03:46] | “Barn find.” | “宝藏车” |
[03:48] | Old, rusted cars found abandoned in people’s garages. | 被遗弃在车库里的老旧车辆 |
[03:51] | The seller has no idea that buried beneath all that rust and grime | 卖家完全不知道 藏在那些尘垢之下 |
[03:54] | is a legendary 1967 Bizzarrini 5300 GT Strada. | 是1967款比扎瑞尼5300传奇跑车 |
[04:00] | A car with lines so exquisite its body had to be forged by hand. | 车身线条如此精致 必须手工锻造 |
[04:06] | Listed at… | 售卖价 |
[04:09] | 500 euros. | 五百欧元 |
[04:11] | Restored value: | 修整后价值为 |
[04:12] | one million. | 一百万 |
[04:13] | So you’re sending us to get you a new toy for your collection? | 所以为了收藏 你派我们去买新玩具 |
[04:17] | Meet Franco Scuro. | 这位是弗朗哥·斯库罗 |
[04:20] | Number five in Interpol’s most wanted. | 在国际刑警通缉榜上排第五 |
[04:23] | Once the head of the Cornacchia crime family, | 曾是科纳基亚犯罪家族首脑 |
[04:25] | he was last seen in 2006 fleeing from a shootout with police | 他上次现身是在2006年 开同款跑车 |
[04:30] | driving a car of the same year, make and model. | 逃离与警方枪战的现场 |
[04:34] | You think this is Scuro’s old car. | 你认为这是斯库罗开过的那辆车 |
[04:36] | Well, it’s the only lead that’s surfaced | 自十五年前他消失后 |
[04:37] | since he vanished 15 years ago. | 这是首次出现的线索 |
[04:40] | And in that time, the Cornacchia crime family | 在此期间 科纳基亚犯罪家族 |
[04:42] | had become the suppliers of mass-casualty weapons | 已经成为西欧地区极端分子团体 |
[04:46] | to extremist groups across Western Europe. | 大规模杀伤性武器的供应商 |
[04:51] | The bombing in London last year. | 去年伦敦的爆炸案 |
[04:53] | And Paris. | 还有巴黎 |
[04:54] | And Belgium. | 还有比利时 |
[04:57] | All made possible by Scuro’s people. | 都因斯库罗的人而成为爆炸目标 |
[04:59] | I need you to go and confirm | 我要你们去确认 |
[05:01] | that the vehicle is his and follow any clues. | 那辆车是他的 并寻找蛛丝马迹 |
[05:04] | If this man is still breathing, | 如果这个人还活着 |
[05:08] | we must find him and interrogate him. | 我们必须找到他进行审问 |
[05:11] | Find Scuro, stop the weapons, stop the violence. | 找到斯库罗 截获武器 制止暴力行为 |
[05:15] | But if Desi and I are the only ones going to Italy, | 但如果只有戴西和我去意大利 |
[05:18] | what’s everyone else doing? | 其他人干什么 |
[05:24] | Bozer, any updates? | 博兹 有什么进展吗 |
[05:26] | Since the last time you asked? | 你上次问之后吗 |
[05:28] | Larry beat his personal best in the maze, | 拉里打败了自己在迷宫里的最佳纪录 |
[05:31] | uh, Curly pooped at 0800 hours, and– oh, yeah– | 科里在八点排便了 |
[05:36] | Moe started shooting laser beams from his whiskers. | 莫开始用触须喷射激光束了 |
[05:38] | You know, Bozer, just because I’m off-site | 博兹 我不在场 |
[05:40] | doesn’t mean I can’t hurt you. | 不代表我不能扇你 |
[05:42] | I’m sorry, Matty, | 抱歉 马蒂 |
[05:43] | but it’s been days since we injected these rats | 但自从我们给这些老鼠注射 |
[05:45] | with nano-trackers from Mac and Riley’s blood | 小麦和莱丽血液内的纳米追踪器 已经有几天了 |
[05:46] | and nothing’s happening. | 什么也没发生 |
[05:48] | The second that changes… | 一旦有任何变化 |
[05:49] | Riley, what about you? Any action? | 莱丽 你呢 有什么消息吗 |
[05:50] | Well, at least Bozer’s subjects are cute, | 至少博兹的实验对象很可爱 |
[05:53] | but the webcam feed on this nanotech broker is ten kinds of boring. | 但这个纳米技术中间商的网络摄像头非常无聊 |
[05:56] | Well, he’s our only lead. | 他是我们唯一的线索 |
[05:57] | And in the wrong hands, | 在错误的人手中 |
[05:58] | this technology can turn the world upside down. | 这项技术可能会把世界搞得天翻地覆 |
[06:01] | So the instant either of you have any leads | 所以你们俩一旦有任何线索 |
[06:03] | about who’s developing this or what’s going on… | 找到开发者或了解到事情原委的话 |
[06:06] | We’ll call you. | 我们会打给你 |
[06:08] | It’s truly terrifying she can pop in like that whenever she wants. | 她可以随时这样出现真的很吓人 |
[06:25] | Well, we’re definitely interested. | 我们肯定很感兴趣 |
[06:28] | The barn is pretty dry so it’s mostly just surface rust. | 车库很干 所以很可能只有表面生锈 |
[06:31] | And her shut lines are tight. | 闭合线很窄 |
[06:32] | You two sure I cannot offer you caffè? | 你们俩确定不要杯咖啡吗 |
[06:35] | Oh, no, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[06:37] | May I? | 我可以进去吗 |
[06:52] | I’ll double the asking price. | 我们出双倍价格 |
[06:54] | 1,000 euro. | 一千欧元 |
[06:58] | We’ll make it 2,000. | 我们出价两千 |
[07:07] | 10,000 euro. | 一万欧元 |
[07:14] | She’s all yours. | 归你了 |
[07:17] | Wonderful. | 很好 |
[07:18] | That was so exciting, eh? | 太好了 对吗 |
[07:21] | Dino. | 意大利人 |
[07:33] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[07:35] | Big baldy positioned himself in my blind spot. | 大秃子站在我的视线盲区 |
[07:37] | Yeah, and the other guy looked right at the bullet hole, | 是的 另一个人直勾勾看着弹孔 |
[07:39] | like he expected it to be there. | 好像他知道会在那 |
[07:41] | Which means they know about the crime boss. | 也就是说他们知道犯罪首领 |
[07:44] | What’s our play? | 我们怎么办 |
[07:49] | Okay, we’re gonna use the rental car | 我们用租来的车 |
[07:50] | and a DIY tow rig to pull this thing out of here. | 和自制的牵引装置把这车拖走 |
[07:52] | Can you get Carla to a safe place? | 你能带卡拉去安全的地方吗 |
[07:54] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:56] | Carla. | 卡拉 |
[07:57] | Actually, I would love that espresso if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意 我想喝杯浓缩咖啡 |
[08:01] | Prego. | 不客气 |
[08:13] | Hey! What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[08:29] | Come on, Mac… | 加油 小麦 |
[08:31] | Have you ever stopped to think about | 你有没有停下来思考过 |
[08:32] | what an airbag must accomplish to do its job? | 什么情况下安全气囊会弹出来 |
[08:35] | Your car swerves off the road and hits a tree. | 你的车偏离马路 撞上一棵树 |
[08:37] | A device senses the collision, | 装置感应到撞击 |
[08:39] | triggering a controlled explosion | 触发了可控爆炸 |
[08:40] | which then inflates a bag that catches your head, | 从而给护住你头部的气囊充气 |
[08:42] | all while your car is still crashing. | 与此同时 你的车还在撞击过程中 |
[08:44] | Which should mean that these two airbags also pack enough punch | 也就是说 这两个气囊也包含足够的冲压 |
[08:47] | to lift the front end of our Bizzarrini. | 来抬起这辆比扎瑞尼的前端 |
[08:49] | That’s not gonna work. | 没用的 |
[08:53] | Never mind. Super cool. | 当我没说 真酷啊 |
[09:05] | Vai! Vai! Vai! | 走 走 走 |
[09:26] | These guys are not going away. | 这些人不会放弃的 |
[09:27] | Yeah, if we don’t find a way to ditch them, | 是的 如果我们不找个方法甩掉他们 |
[09:29] | this barn find’s gonna be lost. | 这辆宝藏车就没了 |
[09:30] | Yeah, um… | 是的 |
[09:32] | After the next turn, | 下个转弯后 |
[09:33] | start swerving back and forth across the road. | 开始在路上前后转弯 |
[09:35] | I’m gonna Goldfinger them. | 我用”金手指”搞定他们 |
[09:37] | You’re gonna what? | 你要干什么 |
[09:38] | Sean Connery in the DB5? | 开阿斯顿·马丁DB5的肖恩·康纳利 |
[09:38] | 阿斯顿·马丁DB5首次在《007之金手指》中亮相 时任007特工扮演者为肖恩·康纳利 | |
[09:40] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[09:41] | I’m gonna oil-slick them. | 我要让他们”脚底抹油” |
[09:42] | Why don’t you just say Spy Hunter next time, then? | 你下次为什么不说”间谍猎人” |
[09:44] | What is Spy Hunter? | 什么是间谍猎人 |
[09:46] | “What is Spy Hunter?” | “什么是间谍猎人” |
[10:05] | Vai! Vai! Vai! | 走 走 走 |
[10:28] | All right, Mac, there’s a turn up ahead. | 好了 小麦 前面有个转弯 |
[10:30] | Drain it in three, | 准备排油 三 |
[10:32] | two, one. | 二 一 |
[10:33] | Now! | 现在 |
[10:35] | Oh, come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 快点 |
[10:38] | What are you, asleep back there? | 你在干什么 睡着了吗 |
[10:45] | All right, there’s another one. | 前面还有一个 |
[10:46] | This is our last chance. | 这是我们最后的机会 |
[10:47] | Three… | 三 |
[10:48] | two… one… now! | 二 一 放 |
[11:13] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[11:15] | Taylor is having local PD check on Carla | 泰勒叫了当地警察去看卡拉 |
[11:17] | to make sure she’s okay. | 以确保她没事 |
[11:18] | Plus, he’s wiring her enough money for three cars. | 而且 他给她转了足购买三辆车的钱 |
[11:21] | Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[11:23] | There’s nothing hidden inside, | 车里什么都没有 |
[11:24] | so there’s only two reasons the men would want this car. | 所以那些人想要这辆车只有两个原因 |
[11:26] | Either info on Scuro’s fate, | 要么这车暗藏斯库罗下落的信息 |
[11:28] | or they work for him and want to bury fresh leads. | 要么他们为他工作 想掩盖新线索 |
[11:32] | Well, just got coordinates | 刚收到坐标 |
[11:34] | to an Interpol forensics lab that’s 300 miles away, | 三百英里外有个国际刑警组织的法医实验室 |
[11:36] | and Taylor wants us to transport this car there. | 泰勒希望我们把这车送去那里 |
[11:39] | I don’t think my DIY tow rig is gonna make it that far. | 我觉得我自制的牵引装置撑不了那么远 |
[11:42] | Can you even get this heap of scrap metal running? | 你能让这堆破铜烂铁跑起来吗 |
[11:44] | I think so, | 我觉得可以 |
[11:45] | if I cannibalize parts | 如果我从我们租来的车上 |
[11:47] | and fluids from our rental, | 拆取零件 倒出汽油的话 |
[11:49] | but, um… | 但是 |
[11:50] | Weren’t you top of your class at MARSOC? | 你不是海军陆战队特种作战司令部班上最优秀的吗 |
[11:53] | So? | 那又如何 |
[11:55] | That was spec-ops tactical driving school, | 那是特种部队战术驾驶学校 |
[11:57] | not fixing school. | 不是维修学校 |
[11:59] | You know, so… | 所以 |
[12:00] | Do your Mac thing. | 用你的小妙招吧 |
[12:03] | Yeah, uh… | 好吧 |
[12:04] | I’m just gonna call Bozer, | 我要给博兹打个电话 |
[12:06] | get him to send me some, uh, mechanical diagrams. | 让他给我发些机械图过来 |
[12:08] | Can you get a head start on siphoning the gas? | 你能先去吸点汽油出来吗 |
[12:13] | Hey, Boze, I need your help with something, | 你好 博兹 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[12:15] | but you can’t tell anybody. | 但你不能告诉任何人 |
[12:16] | I don’t want to freak them out. | 我不想吓到他们 |
[12:17] | Okay, but now you’re freaking me out. | 好吧 但你现在吓到我了 |
[12:19] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[12:20] | Something’s wrong with my hands. | 我的手出了点问题 |
[12:24] | They feel… | 感觉 |
[12:25] | clumsy, like they’re falling asleep. | 很不灵活 就好像睡着了一样 |
[12:28] | And it’s getting worse. | 而且情况越来越糟 |
[12:29] | So, could you just look through my dad’s medical files | 你能查一下我爸的医疗档案 |
[12:31] | for similar symptoms? | 看看是否有相同症状吗 |
[12:32] | Something possibly related to his cancer. | 可能与他的癌症有关 |
[12:35] | You think you have cancer? | 你觉得你得了癌症吗 |
[12:36] | No, I don’t. I think it’s a pinched nerve, | 不 我没有 我觉得是神经受到了压迫 |
[12:37] | but I just want to rule it out, | 但我只是想搞清楚 |
[12:39] | if you have time. | 如果你有时间的话 |
[12:40] | Trust, I’ve got nothing but time. | 相信我 我什么都没有 就是有时间 |
[12:42] | Matty has me babysitting these… | 马蒂让我照顾这些 |
[12:46] | Boze? You there? | 博兹 你在听吗 |
[12:49] | Y-Yeah, I’m on it. | 是的 我就去查 |
[12:51] | All right, thanks. | 好吧 谢了 |
[13:03] | Now you see me. | 现在你们看到我了 |
[13:04] | Now you don’t. | 现在你们看不到 |
[13:05] | Now you see. | 现在你们看到了 |
[13:07] | Now you don’t. | 现在你们看不到 |
[13:08] | Now you see me. | 现在你们看到我了 |
[13:10] | How much longer are we gonna wait for this guy | 我们还要等多久 这家伙才会 |
[13:12] | to contact his supplier? | 跟他的供应商联系 |
[13:13] | Is this all because Matty feels guilty | 是因为马蒂觉得很内疚 |
[13:15] | she couldn’t stop Mac and I from getting dosed with nano-trackers? | 她没能阻止小麦和我吸入纳米追踪器吗 |
[13:18] | Uh, Matty would never let her emotions dictate Phoenix strategy. | 马蒂永远不会让她的情绪左右凤凰基金会的决策 |
[13:22] | – All right? – Yeah. | -明白吗 -好吧 |
[13:23] | It’s just these tiny robots are in my body, | 只是这些小机器人在我体内 |
[13:25] | and I’m less manic about it than she is. | 我都没她那么焦躁 |
[13:27] | I should be in Italy with Mac and Desi, or… | 我应该在意大利 和小麦 戴西在一起 |
[13:30] | using my skills to do literally anything else. | 或者用我的技术做点其他事 |
[13:34] | Actually, | 实际上 |
[13:36] | there is something you can do to help me. | 有件事你可以帮我 |
[13:41] | That look on your face is both intriguing and very creepy. | 你脸上的表情既有趣又令人毛骨悚然 |
[13:45] | Yes, when I was at MI6, | 是的 当年我在军情六处 |
[13:47] | I learned the art of how to influence emotions | 我学会了如何去影响情绪 |
[13:49] | and manipulate behaviors. | 和控制行为 |
[13:50] | Unfortunately, even professionals slip up, and, um, | 不幸的是 即使是专业人士也会犯错 |
[13:54] | I may, in a moment of weakness, have, uh, | 我可能一时软弱 |
[13:57] | sent Sofia a few text messages too many | 在等索菲亚的回应前 |
[14:00] | before waiting for her to respond. | 给她发了太多短信 |
[14:04] | So, you want me to hack into the telecom company, | 所以你想让我入侵电信公司 |
[14:07] | delete her text messages before she wakes up | 在她醒来前删掉她的短信 |
[14:08] | so you don’t look like an overeager, | 这样你就不会看起来像个热情过度 |
[14:10] | desperate loser? | 又猴急的舔狗吗 |
[14:12] | Unnecessarily hurtful, but, uh, yes. | 没必要这么损 但没错 |
[14:18] | You’re lucky I’m bored. | 你很走运 我很无聊 |
[14:20] | Right. | 好吧 |
[14:28] | All right, that should do it. | 好吧 应该可以了 |
[14:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:56] | It was a 1994 Hunter Green Metallic Jeep Wrangler. | 那是辆1994年猎人绿牧马人金属吉普 |
[15:01] | What was yours? | 你的是什么 |
[15:03] | It was an old Volkswagen Cabrio. | 那是辆老大众卡布里奥 |
[15:08] | Hey, but that thing was a Rolls-Royce compared to this jalopy. | 但那辆车跟这破车相比就是劳斯莱斯 |
[15:11] | The speedometer keeps jumping around, | 速度计一直跳来跳去的 |
[15:13] | and it feels like there’s rocks in the steering column. | 转向柱里感觉像是卡着石头 |
[15:20] | Well, I think she heard you. | 我想它听到你说话了 |
[15:22] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[15:25] | Whoa, whoa, be nice. | 别这样 友好点 |
[15:26] | We only need her to behave for another six hours, | 我们只需要它再正常工作六小时 |
[15:28] | and then we’ll be back to our home sweet home. | 然后就能回到我们的甜蜜之家了 |
[15:31] | You mean your home sweet home. | 你指的是你自己的甜蜜之家 |
[15:35] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[15:38] | Just ever since I moved in, | 自从我搬进去 |
[15:41] | all we’ve been doing is fighting. | 我们就一直在吵架 |
[15:43] | I’ll admit we’ve been out of sync. | 我承认 我们不同步 |
[15:46] | We’ve fought more since I moved in | 自从我搬进去 我们吵架的次数 |
[15:47] | than the whole time we’ve been dating. | 比我们整个约会期间还要多 |
[15:49] | I can’t be the only one wondering if… | 应该不只是我在想 |
[15:51] | living together was a mistake. | 我们是不是不应该住在一起 |
[15:55] | Desi… | 戴西 |
[15:56] | You know what, just forget that I brought it up. | 算了 当我没说过吧 |
[15:57] | – Sorry. – No. No, no, no. Look. | -抱歉 -不不不 听着 |
[15:59] | 通缉 1967款比扎瑞尼5300传奇跑车 | |
[16:03] | Call Taylor. | 打给泰勒 |
[16:04] | Yeah. I’m on it. | 好的 马上 |
[16:11] | My phone battery died. Can you call him? | 我的手机没电了 你打给他行吗 |
[16:14] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是啊 |
[16:20] | Bad news, I’m afraid, Mac. | 恐怕是坏消息 小麦 |
[16:21] | When the police went back to the farmhouse | 当地警察返回农场 |
[16:23] | to check on the car’s seller, they found Carla dead. | 去看一下卖家时 发现卡拉已经遇害 |
[16:26] | Two gunshots to the chest. | 胸口处两处枪伤 |
[16:29] | Those men doubled back to kill her, but why? | 那些人折回去把她杀了 到底为什么啊 |
[16:31] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:32] | But the Italian police… | 但是当地警察 |
[16:34] | They’re looking for you. | 他们在通缉你们 |
[16:36] | – They think we did it. – Great. | -他们认为是我们干的 -好极了 |
[16:38] | Yes, but just, uh, | 没错 |
[16:39] | stay off the main roads, stay out of sight, | 远离大路 低调行事 |
[16:41] | and I’ll have Matty reach out to the, uh, Polizia Stradale. | 我会让马蒂联系交通警察 |
[16:48] | Taylor, we’re gonna have to call you back. Car trouble. | 泰勒 等会给你回电 车有点问题 |
[16:50] | Uh, pop the hood. | 打开引擎盖 |
[16:57] | Damn it. | 完了 |
[16:58] | Alternator belt snapped. | 发电机皮带断了 |
[16:59] | Must’ve been more corroded than it looked. | 车子比看起来要腐蚀得严重 |
[17:02] | Can you fix it? | 你能修好吗 |
[17:03] | I know how to fix it. | 我知道方法 |
[17:05] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:10] | My hands don’t work. | 我的手不太对劲 |
[17:11] | What? | 什么 |
[17:12] | Right now I’m telling them to make fists, | 我现在想握拳 |
[17:15] | and they’re not listening. | 但我的手不听指挥 |
[17:17] | You’re having a medical issue, and you kept it from me? | 你身体不舒服 却一直不告诉我 |
[17:19] | Yes, but it’s actually a good thing, | 是的 但其实这是件好事 |
[17:22] | because then I realized that I’ve been losing dexterity | 因为我意识到我的灵敏度下降 |
[17:24] | over the past couple days. | 已经好几天了 |
[17:25] | That’s why my putty failed on-on… | 所以那次邮轮倾覆 |
[17:26] | – on the cruise ship… – Oh, my God. Enough with the putty. | -油灰才没有起效 -老天 别提那事了行吗 |
[17:29] | You put both of our lives in danger, | 你将我俩都置于险境 |
[17:31] | and you lied to me. | 还对我撒谎了 |
[17:34] | Just tell me how to get it running. | 告诉我要怎么修好车 |
[17:36] | Uh, take my belt off. | 把我的皮带拿下来 |
[17:38] | Yeah, and then, uh, take my knife out. | 没错 然后把我的刀子拿出来 |
[17:40] | Yeah. So you’re gonna cut off the belt buckle. | 好的 然后把皮带搭扣割下来 |
[17:42] | You’re gonna use the heat from the engine to sear it into a loop. | 利用发动机温度将接口熔在一起 形成闭合圆 |
[17:45] | Take the wrench from the knife | 利用军刀里的扳手 |
[17:47] | and loosen those things. | 顶松这些位置 |
[17:49] | Loop the thing around all of these. | 把这里都围起来 |
[17:50] | – Okay, like this? – I think so. | -这样吗 -差不多吧 |
[17:53] | You think? | 差不多 |
[17:53] | Well, you have to get the tension right. | 你得拉紧点 |
[17:55] | I’m used to feeling through these things myself. | 以往我都是凭感觉来弄的 |
[17:58] | You know what? Good enough. | 算了 已经够了 |
[17:59] | Uh, but dead alternator means dead battery, | 发电机损坏意味着电池损坏 |
[18:01] | so you’re gonna have to help me push-start the car. | 所以你得帮我推车 以启动引擎 |
[18:08] | Okay. Now. | 好了 就是现在 |
[18:15] | D-D-Door! No hands. The door! | 门 没手 帮忙开门 |
[18:17] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[18:33] | It’s the nano-trackers. | 纳米追踪器惹的祸 |
[18:34] | That’s what’s causing the issue with Mac’s hands. | 所以小麦的手才会这样 |
[18:37] | What? | 什么 |
[18:38] | One of the rats is having the same problem in his front paw. | 有只老鼠的前爪也出现了相同问题 |
[18:40] | And the one thing you two have in common is those nano-trackers. | 你俩的唯一共同点就是体内均留有纳米追踪器 |
[18:42] | How can that be? | 怎么可能 |
[18:44] | We made sure that the nano-trackers were inert | 一从塞拉斯手上拿到日落序列 |
[18:46] | when we got the sunset sequence from Silas. | 我们就把纳米追踪器关掉了 |
[18:48] | And that’s why I brought in Dr. Sandria– | 所以我才请来桑得丽娜博士 |
[18:50] | the CIA’s top neurologist. | 中情局最顶尖的神经学家 |
[18:52] | The nano-trackers are inert, | 纳米追踪器的确是失效了 |
[18:53] | but they are foreign nanoparticles in the blood, | 但他们仍是残留在血液里的异体纳米粒子 |
[18:55] | which are having an unexpected physiological side effect. | 引发了意外的生理性副作用 |
[18:57] | All right, what does that mean exactly? | 打住 这到底意味着什么 |
[18:59] | Basically, the nano-trackers have been forming | 简单来说 纳米追踪器在小麦的大脑里 |
[19:01] | a plaque in Mac’s brain, | 形成了一个斑块 |
[19:02] | kind of like cholesterol. | 有点像胆固醇 |
[19:03] | Which is restricting blood flow to the primary motor cortex | 抑制了血液流向控制手部运动的 |
[19:06] | that controls movement in the hands. | 主要运动皮质区 |
[19:07] | So, while Mac’s mind may be working fine, | 所以 在小麦的意识一如往常的同时 |
[19:09] | his hands aren’t getting the message. | 他的手接收不到指令 |
[19:11] | Similar to a stroke. | 与中风原理相似 |
[19:17] | Is this gonna happen to me? | 我也会这样吗 |
[19:18] | Each body reacts differently. | 每个个体反应都会不一致 |
[19:19] | We don’t know how your body will react, if at all. | 即使如此 我们也不知道你的身体反应如何 |
[19:22] | We have discovered | 我们发现了 |
[19:23] | the side effect gets worse with increased stress. | 随着压力增加 副作用也会愈明显 |
[19:25] | The good news is, the problem seems to be localized | 好消息是 问题似乎只限于 |
[19:27] | in his front paws– hands– | 他的”前爪” 也就是双手 |
[19:29] | and shouldn’t spread any further. | 应该不会向其他部位蔓延 |
[19:30] | Probably. Maybe. | 也许或者大概吧 |
[19:33] | Could this be permanent? | 会不会是永久性损伤 |
[19:35] | There’s still a lot we don’t know. | 还有很多我们不了解的问题 |
[19:37] | But I promise to get you all the answers we can. | 但我答应你 会尽力找到答案 |
[19:41] | Uh, Taylor, you got a sec? | 泰勒 有空吗 |
[19:42] | Well, Mac and Desi need our help. | 小麦和戴西需要我们帮忙 |
[19:44] | You and I are wheels up in ten. | 我们十分钟后出发 |
[19:46] | Well, who’s gonna watch the broker while we’re gone? | 我们走了的话 谁来看着中间人 |
[19:48] | What if he makes a move? | 万一他有所行动了呢 |
[19:49] | Well, I thought you’d jump at the chance | 我还以为你一有机会就会 |
[19:50] | to ditch “Project Boring.” | 立马逃离”无聊计划”呢 |
[19:52] | Well, “Project Boring” just became “Project Urgent.” | “无聊计划”马上就要变身成”紧急计划”了 |
[19:54] | Matty’s right. | 马蒂说得对 |
[19:55] | We need to figure out who’s behind these nano-trackers and why. | 我们得找出纳米追踪器的背后黑手以及作案目的 |
[19:58] | Look, I may have a solution. | 听着 我好像想到办法了 |
[20:01] | I-I wanted to do this for you and Matty at a better time, | 我一直想找个好机会和你 马蒂说的 |
[20:03] | but… | 但是 |
[20:04] | I’ve been grooming these girls. | 我一直在培养这些女孩 |
[20:06] | Now, hear me out. | 听我说 |
[20:07] | They do have criminal records, | 她们的确犯过罪 |
[20:09] | but these are some seriously skilled computer hackers. | 但都是一等一的电脑黑客 |
[20:11] | We could outsource code to them | 我们可以将代码外包给她们 |
[20:13] | and create a program to watch the broker | 打造一个利用实时击键分析的程序 |
[20:15] | with real-time keystroke analytics | 以在我们去意大利的时候 |
[20:17] | by the time we land in Italy. | 监控中间商 |
[20:18] | Are you really proposing we involve civilians in classified ops? | 你是认真的吗 让平民来执行机密任务 |
[20:21] | Well, yes. | 是的 |
[20:22] | But we could chop up the code into discreet sub-tasks | 但我们可以将代码分成一段一段的子任务 |
[20:25] | so they can’t see the whole program. | 这样她们就不会知道整个项目 |
[20:26] | We can’t possibly trust matters of national security | 我们不能将国家安全相关事宜 |
[20:29] | to a bunch of delinquent girls with rap sheets. | 交到一帮有前科的失足少女手上 |
[20:33] | You mean delinquent girls with rap sheets like me. | 你是指像我一样有前科的失足少女吗 |
[20:37] | Look. | 听着 |
[20:39] | I don’t mind you having personal projects on the side, | 我不介意你搞副业 |
[20:42] | but you shouldn’t mix your personal life | 但你不能混淆私人生活 |
[20:44] | with official Phoenix business. | 与凤凰基金会的正式任务 |
[20:45] | But it’s cool for my boss | 那我老板在上班时间叫我 |
[20:47] | to have me hack into his booty call’s text messages on company time. | 黑进他炮友的手机删掉短信就无所谓 |
[20:51] | Got it. | 我懂了 |
[20:52] | Look, I understand that you might be feeling | 听着 我理解你或许感到 |
[20:54] | a little bit… scared | 一丝害怕 |
[20:57] | and not thinking rationally, | 无法理智思考 |
[20:59] | but the answer is no. | 但我的回答是 不 |
[21:05] | Thank you for your hard work, | 感谢你们的辛勤努力 |
[21:07] | but I assure you my team can take it from here. | 但我保证 现在可以让我的团队接手了 |
[21:10] | And I assure you la Polizia Stradale | 我也可以向你保证 |
[21:12] | can handle their own business. | 我们交通警察可以处理好分内事 |
[21:14] | My people were not involved in the murder of Carla Giordano, | 我的人与卡拉·乔达诺被害案无关 |
[21:17] | so I need you to call off your search. | 所以我需要你们停止搜查 |
[21:20] | And who are you to give me orders? | 你是谁 敢给我下令 |
[21:22] | I’m not at liberty to say. | 无可奉告 |
[21:23] | Then I’m not at liberty to care. | 那我也无需顾虑了 |
[21:29] | Excuse me, but this was a courtesy call. | 不好意思 这只是出于礼貌提前打了个电话 |
[21:31] | And in about ten seconds, | 再过十秒钟左右 |
[21:33] | you’re gonna get another call from your captain | 你将会接到你队长的电话 |
[21:35] | ordering you to finish up your business | 叫你马上结束工作 |
[21:38] | and do exactly as I say. | 按我说的去做 |
[21:45] | Wrong number. | 打错电话了 |
[21:47] | Police didn’t arrive at that farmhouse | 车子开走之后 |
[21:48] | until after the car was already gone, | 警察才抵达农场 |
[21:50] | so how exactly did you get a description so quickly? | 你是如何在这么短时间内拿到特征描述的 |
[21:54] | My men are resourceful. | 我的手下神通广大 |
[21:57] | Unless you’re the other buyer. | 除非你是另一位买家 |
[21:59] | You are after the car. | 你在追他们 |
[22:02] | You killed Carla Giordano. | 你杀了卡拉·乔达诺 |
[22:05] | You’re interfering in an international investigation. | 你在干预一项国际侦查工作 |
[22:08] | You must let the proper authorities… | 你必须让相关执法部门 |
[22:09] | I’m the authority here! | 我就代表这里的执法部门 |
[22:11] | And I want Scuro dead! | 我要斯库罗死 |
[22:14] | So you know he’s still alive. | 所以你知道他还活着 |
[22:16] | I took a shot at that Bizzarrini 15 years ago, | 十五年前 我向那辆比扎瑞尼开了一枪 |
[22:19] | and I missed that… murderous bastard by a hair. | 就差一点打中那个嗜血暴徒 |
[22:24] | I won’t miss again. | 我不会再错过了 |
[22:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:44] | So, apparently, the chief is a machismo murder-cop. | 显然 那位警员是个”阳刚”杀人警 |
[22:47] | And there’s a net of police checkpoints surrounding us. | 我们附近有包围式警察检查点 |
[22:49] | And– oh, my God– make this jingle stop! | 天啊 别再叮当响了 |
[22:52] | I’ve only got until this place opens up to come up with a plan? | 我只能坐等这地方开门 寻求解决办法吗 |
[22:54] | I can’t do that. This is impossible. | 我办不到 这不可能 |
[23:02] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[23:04] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[23:09] | First, we got to get out of here, okay? | 首先 我们得逃出这里 |
[23:11] | I will be your hands. | 我来当你的手 |
[23:13] | We can do this. | 我们可以的 |
[23:15] | In chemistry, a change in physical state | 化学上 物理状态的变化 |
[23:18] | can occur from a change in temperature. | 可能源于温度变化 |
[23:19] | So if we add heat to a large piece of vinyl, say, | 所以如果我们给一大块乙烯基塑料加热 |
[23:23] | an advertising billboard, we can shrink it on our car, | 也就是广告牌 我们就可以将其裹在车表面 |
[23:25] | change its physical state and voilà– | 改变它的物理外观 |
[23:28] | hide in plain sight. | 从而大隐于市 |
[23:30] | Mac! | 小麦 |
[23:33] | This only works if you tell me what you’re thinking. | 你得告诉我你的想法 我们才有可能成功 |
[23:34] | Sorry. I need you to help me cut up some vinyl billboard. | 抱歉 我需要你帮我剪下来一些乙烯基广告牌 |
[23:37] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[23:46] | Nope. | 别哼了 |
[23:54] | I should’ve told you about my hands, I’m sorry. | 我早就该把手的问题告诉你了 抱歉 |
[23:58] | I don’t want you to move out. | 我不想你搬走 |
[24:00] | Then why weren’t you acting like it? | 那为什么你没有行动 |
[24:02] | You were so obsessed with your stupid putty, | 你过于沉迷油灰的事情 |
[24:03] | you barely even looked at me when I was moving in. | 我搬进来时 你看都没看我几眼 |
[24:07] | I’ve always been the guy who builds stuff. | 一直都是我来造东西的 |
[24:10] | That’s my thing. That’s how I help people. | 这是我的职责 是我帮助人们的途径 |
[24:14] | You can’t always be Superman. | 你不可能一直无所不能 |
[24:17] | I know, but… | 我知道 但 |
[24:19] | so many people have died to save me. | 太多人为了救我而牺牲了 |
[24:23] | My dad, my aunt, | 我爸 我姨妈 |
[24:25] | Mason’s son. | 梅森的儿子 |
[24:27] | So if I can’t save others, then who am I? | 如果我无法救助其他人 那我是谁 |
[24:32] | You’re my partner. | 你是我搭档 |
[24:37] | You think I love you because of what you can do? | 你以为我爱你 是因为你的能力吗 |
[24:41] | I love you because of who you are. | 我爱你是因为你是你 |
[24:46] | You think so. | 你现在是这么想 |
[24:48] | But what if you won’t? | 那如果你之后不这么想呢 |
[24:54] | Look. | 听着 |
[24:56] | This lifestyle, | 这种生活方式 |
[24:58] | what we do… | 我们所做的一切 |
[25:00] | it all has an expiration date. | 总会有尽头 |
[25:03] | And when we are done saving the world, | 当我们不再拯救世界 |
[25:04] | when we are old and gray, | 当我们老去 头发花白 |
[25:07] | you have to have faith that I’m still gonna be there. | 你得相信 我依旧陪在你身边 |
[25:10] | You can lean on me. | 你可以依靠我 |
[25:16] | All right, it’s still warming this up. | 好的 广告膜仍在加热 |
[25:17] | – And, uh, this is the most important part. – Okay. | -这是最重要的部分 -好的 |
[25:19] | – Especially down here. – Okay, okay. | -尤其是这里 -好好好 |
[25:20] | Get around the bumper, here. | 保险杠包一圈 |
[25:22] | – What? -You got to pull it down here. | -什么 -你得拉到这里 |
[25:23] | – Under there… – Under where?! | -那下面 -哪里 |
[25:24] | If you go, okay, sorry, over there now! | 动手 抱歉 就是那里 |
[25:26] | – Stop yelling at me! – I’m sorr– | -别冲我嚷嚷 -对不起 |
[25:28] | Hurry or the vinyl temp is gonna cool. | 赶紧的 不然乙烯基膜的温度要下降了 |
[25:29] | We can’t afford to have that happen or it will… | 我们不能让温度下降 不然就会 |
[25:33] | rip. | 裂开 |
[25:37] | I’m gonna need five. | 我得休息五分钟 |
[25:46] | Des? I think I found something. | 小戴 我好像有发现 |
[25:49] | Yes, those are my initials. | 是的 这是我的姓名首字母小写 |
[25:52] | Franco Scuro was my father. | 弗朗哥·斯库罗是我父亲 |
[25:55] | Won’t you have a bite to eat? | 不尝一口吗 |
[25:56] | Uh, no, we are… | 不用了 我们 |
[25:58] | we’re in a bit of a hurry, actually. | 我们时间挺赶的 其实 |
[25:59] | Please, this isn’t the first time I’ve been questioned about my father. | 拜托 我不是第一次因我爸的事被盘问了 |
[26:03] | Let me try and help. | 让我试着帮帮忙吧 |
[26:05] | My father left when I was 12. | 十二岁时 我爸就走了 |
[26:06] | I now know that he was a horrible man. | 如今 我得知他是个可怕的人 |
[26:08] | I never heard from him once he left, nor would I want to. | 自从他走后 我没有也不想听到他的消息 |
[26:12] | We have reason to believe your father could still be alive. | 我们有证据相信你父亲或许仍在世 |
[26:15] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[26:17] | He would rather die than leave that car. | 他宁愿死也不会不要那辆车 |
[26:19] | Do you happen to know this chap? | 你是否碰巧认识这个人 |
[26:22] | He’s the chief of the Polizia Stradale, | 他是交通警察的头儿 |
[26:24] | Marco Vecchi. | 马尔科·韦基 |
[26:27] | I never heard of him. | 我没听说过这个人 |
[26:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:30] | Well, Simona, you have been very kind… | 西蒙娜 你非常友善及配合 |
[26:33] | but we have a pressing matter to attend to. | 但我们有要务在身 |
[26:36] | I have to go see a colleague. | 我得去见一位同事 |
[26:39] | It’s hard. | 很艰难吧 |
[26:42] | Growing up without your dad. | 在成长中缺少父亲的陪伴 |
[26:47] | My father’s rejection hurt me a lot. | 被父亲抛弃这件事深深伤害了我 |
[26:52] | No one asks to be the kid of a bad man. | 没人想成为坏人的孩子 |
[26:58] | I loved him so much as a child. | 孩童时 我很爱他 |
[27:02] | The only way to get any time with him | 可以和他待在一起的唯一机会 |
[27:03] | was to sit in the garage while he worked on that car, | 就是趁他在摆弄那辆车时 坐在车库里 |
[27:06] | listening to him go on and on about the time he won that race. | 听他一直描述赢得比赛时的场景 |
[27:11] | I was jealous of that car. | 我很羡慕那辆车 |
[27:16] | I guess by carving my initials into that Bizzarrini, | 我想着 在那辆比扎瑞尼上刻下我的名字缩写 |
[27:20] | I was trying to carve my way into his heart. | 就是在他心上刻下我自己 |
[27:24] | I’m surprised you saw it. | 竟然被你们看到了 |
[27:28] | He never noticed. | 他没有留意过 |
[27:48] | All right, we’re approaching the checkpoint now. | 好了 我们正在接近检查站 |
[27:49] | Did you guys get anything from the daughter that could help us? | 你们有从他女儿那获得有用的信息吗 |
[27:51] | Unfortunately, no. | 很遗憾 没有 |
[27:53] | Took much longer than expected | 比想象中花了更长时间 |
[27:55] | because Riley was chatting it up over formaggio. | 因为莱丽吃着奶酪 唠起嗑来了 |
[27:57] | Well, excuse me for caring that the poor girl’s dad | 比起讲睡前故事 自己老爸更热衷于吹嘘辉煌往事 |
[28:00] | told her more racing stories than bedtime stories. | 关心这样一个可怜女孩也是我的错吗 |
[28:03] | Wait a second, this, this car was in a race? | 慢着 这辆车参加过比赛吗 |
[28:05] | Des, remember earlier you were complaining about the steering? | 小戴 还记得你之前抱怨过这辆车的方向盘 |
[28:08] | Among other things, yeah. | 除去其他地方的话 是的 |
[28:10] | Can you, uh, grab my Swiss Army knife? | 你可以帮我拿一下那把瑞士军刀吗 |
[28:12] | It’s in that pocket, and, uh, | 在这个口袋里 |
[28:13] | check for a wire that might have slipped into the steering column. | 看看是否有根线滑进了转向柱里 |
[28:19] | Yeah. What is it? | 找到了 这是什么 |
[28:21] | That’s an official lead stamp. | 官方铅印模 |
[28:22] | All cars that raced in the ’60s were given this. | 所有在六十年代参加过比赛的车辆都有这个 |
[28:24] | La Punzonatura. | 冲压制品 |
[28:25] | 圣马力诺 1969年 | |
[28:25] | Which had the date and location of the race on it– in this case… | 上面刻有比赛日期及地点 而这次 |
[28:29] | San Marino. | 圣马力诺 |
[28:33] | San Marino, San Marino… | 圣马力诺 圣马力诺 |
[28:35] | Mac? | 小麦 |
[28:39] | Guys, got to go– Sergeant Scumbag is at the checkpoint. | 伙计们 得挂电话了 混蛋警察就在这个检查点 |
[28:43] | If he doesn’t recognize the car, | 就算他认不出这辆车 |
[28:44] | he’s definitely gonna recognize us. | 他也绝对会认出我们 |
[28:49] | We’re stuck. | 我们被困住了 |
[28:50] | Okay, we’re gonna need a disguise– will you, uh, | 我们得掩饰一番 |
[28:53] | reach into that hole right there? | 你可以摸到那里的洞吗 |
[28:55] | What? Why? | 为什么 |
[28:56] | I don’t have time to explain. You’ll be my hands, right? | 没时间解释了 你是我的双手 不是吗 |
[28:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:00] | Okay. Just… | 好的 |
[29:02] | Y-You’re looking for the grease. It’s next to the driveshaft. | 摸一下润滑油 在传动轴旁边 |
[29:04] | You’ll recognize it by its low viscosity. | 摸到低粘度液体就对了 |
[29:06] | You know what, just say “greasy.” | 油渍就油渍 不用说别的 |
[29:10] | Yeah, now run it through my hair. | 抹到我的头发上 |
[29:16] | Okay, now, uh, the glasses, pop out the lenses. And then, uh… | 戴上眼镜 戳掉镜片 然后 |
[29:25] | Ah. Okay, now take the Swiss Army knife | 好了 现在拿着我的瑞士军刀 |
[29:26] | and cut through the upholstery in the back. | 把后面的衬垫割开 |
[29:30] | Because he’s looking for two people, one of whom is– was | 因为他在找两个人 其中一个人 |
[29:34] | blond. | 曾经是金发 |
[29:38] | Bye. | 再见 |
[30:04] | Go! | 快走 |
[30:12] | Okay, change of plans. | 好了 计划有变 |
[30:14] | I know how to find Franco Scuro. | 我知道要怎么找弗朗哥·斯库罗了 |
[30:16] | Instead of hiding this car, | 我们要把这辆车晒出去 |
[30:19] | we’re gonna show it off. | 而不是藏起来 |
[30:26] | What’s this crazy plan of yours? | 你这是什么疯狂的想法 |
[30:28] | Well, thanks to Riley, | 多亏莱丽 |
[30:29] | we now know the greatest moment of Franco Scuro’s life | 我们知道了弗朗哥·斯库罗人生中的高光时刻 |
[30:31] | was in San Marino, racing this Bizzarrini. | 就是驾驶这辆比扎瑞尼参加圣马力诺的比赛 |
[30:33] | – Which his own daughter said he loved more than life itself. – See? | -亲生女儿称这比他生命更重要 -听见了吗 |
[30:36] | – Always say yes to formaggio. – Oh, please. | -永远不要拒绝奶酪 -得了吧 |
[30:39] | San Marino also happens to be | 圣马力诺碰巧是 |
[30:41] | its own independent nation-state within Italy, | 被意大利包围的国中国 |
[30:43] | with its own sovereign government and police jurisdiction. | 有着独立的主权政府和公检法体系 |
[30:45] | The only place Scuro could’ve hid for 15 years without leaving Italy. | 斯库罗不离开意大利而又能藏匿十五年的唯一地方 |
[30:49] | Exactly. So what better way to lure him out | 没错 把失去已久的爱车直接开回他家 |
[30:50] | than by bringing his long-lost love to his own backyard? | 还有比这更好的办法引蛇出洞吗 |
[30:53] | No, I’m aborting this mission. | 不行 我要中止这次任务 |
[30:55] | Let’s hear them out, Matty. | 听他说完 马蒂 |
[30:57] | I cannot and I will not have MacGyver remain in the field | 在小麦丧失部分行动能力时 |
[31:00] | if he’s incapacitated. | 我不能也不会让他继续出外勤 |
[31:02] | I’m not incapacitated. | 我没有丧失行动能力 |
[31:04] | We’ll be there to back him up. | 我们会去支援他 |
[31:05] | Mac, I want you home. | 小麦 我要你回来 |
[31:07] | As long as Mac can keep his blood pressure down, | 只要小麦能把他的血压降下来 |
[31:08] | his symptoms won’t get any worse. | 症状就不会恶化 |
[31:10] | Matty, I’d never support this if I didn’t believe we’d pull this off. | 马蒂 没有十足把握我是不会支持这个计划的 |
[31:14] | No, I’ve made my decision! And that’s final! | 不行 我已经决定了 没得商量 |
[31:24] | I’m with the team on this one, Matty. | 这次我站队员 马蒂 |
[31:52] | Mac! | 小麦 |
[31:56] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:57] | Yeah, everything but the hands. | 还行 就是手有点问题 |
[31:59] | How are you holding up? | 你呢 |
[32:00] | So far, so good. | 到目前为止 一切还好 |
[32:02] | But let me know if I sprout a third ear. | 要是我长了第三只耳朵 跟我说一声 |
[32:03] | Will do. | 没问题 |
[32:04] | Buonasera. | 晚上好 |
[32:05] | 圣马力诺 摩托车俱乐部 | |
[32:05] | Anybody want to help put on a car show? | 有人想来汽车展览帮忙吗 |
[32:10] | It’s a Bizzarrini. | 比扎瑞尼 |
[32:13] | So, we’re gonna restore the Bizzarrini back to mint condition | 我们要把这台比扎瑞尼恢复如新 |
[32:16] | and then we’re gonna advertise it as the star of our show | 然后作为我们这场在圣马力诺举办的 |
[32:18] | that we’re going to throw in San Marino. | 汽车展览的明星展车进行宣传 |
[32:20] | Riley will create buzz online. | 莱丽会在网络上造势 |
[32:22] | It’s gonna be great. | 效果一定很赞 |
[32:25] | And Desi and Taylor will spread the word on the street. | 小戴和泰勒会在街上放话 |
[33:12] | Hey, so they said that we could use this old motorcycle tachometer. | 他们说 我们可以用这个摩托车转速表 |
[33:15] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[33:16] | Thank God they didn’t ask me why. | 幸好他们没有详细问 |
[33:18] | I’m gonna make a blood pressure gauge. | 我要做一个血压计 |
[33:20] | Bozer said that if I can keep my blood pressure down, | 博兹说了 如果我能维持血压水平 |
[33:22] | my symptoms won’t get worse. | 症状就不会恶化 |
[33:24] | Patients do better when they can read real-time biometric data. | 能看到实时生物特征数据 病人可以表现得更好 |
[33:27] | So I guess I’m just looking for something, | 所以我得找样东西 |
[33:29] | anything, that I can control at this point. | 可以让我控制血压的任何东西 |
[33:32] | How can I help? | 我要怎么帮忙 |
[33:33] | Blood pressure can be estimated using a pulse oximeter, | 脉搏血氧计可以用来测量血压 |
[33:35] | so we can measure that | 所以我们可以通过 |
[33:37] | using the infrared LED inside of that TV remote, | 那台电视的红外线发光二极管实现远程监控 |
[33:39] | and I’m doing that thing that you hate when I give “TMI,” aren’t I? | 我又开始你最讨厌的疯狂科普环节了 对吗 |
[33:44] | Are you air-quoting me? | 你是想做双引号手势吗 |
[33:45] | Just take my phone and break it apart already. | 取出我的手机 砸成两半 |
[33:47] | At your service. | 遵命 |
[33:51] | Okay, you see that, uh, | 看见了吗 |
[33:52] | big squarey thingy in the middle of the shiny squiggles? | 发光的蜿曲线中间那块方形玩意了吗 |
[33:55] | That’s the CPU. I need you to remove that. | 那是处理器 你得把它弄出来 |
[33:57] | You using real words for me? | 你是讲起大白话了吗 |
[33:59] | That’s very sweet. | 真贴心 |
[34:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:06] | Yeah, you know how much I love to break things. | 没事 你知道我有多爱搞破坏的 |
[34:08] | Putting things back together is a little new. | 只是重新装起来不太熟练 |
[34:10] | No, I mean, thank you for helping me. | 不 我的意思是 谢谢你帮助我 |
[34:14] | Thank you for letting me help you. | 谢谢你给我机会帮助你 |
[34:17] | See? I still love you. | 看到了吗 我依旧爱着你呢 |
[34:20] | Maybe even more. | 可能爱得更深了 |
[34:23] | I was just so afraid of what I couldn’t do, | 之前的我太担心自己无法做到的事情 |
[34:25] | I wasn’t really paying attention to what we could be. | 都没有好好想过我们俩能一起达到的高度 |
[34:37] | You’re a big softy. | 你真是个小甜瓜 |
[34:45] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[34:46] | It’s catchy, isn’t it? | 很洗脑 对吧 |
[34:48] | I hate that damn song. | 我讨厌这破歌 |
[34:59] | Yes, well, Desi and I are in position. | 对 我和戴西已就位 |
[35:04] | And the Bizzarrini’s already turning heads. | 比扎瑞尼已经引起大家注意了 |
[35:07] | Check in. | 报告情况 |
[35:08] | Well, I’m over here by the entrance, | 我在入口处 |
[35:09] | making the most of not being able to use my hands. | 尽力做点不需要动手的事情 |
[35:12] | Eyes peeled for anyone Scuro’s age. | 在观察与斯库罗年龄相仿的人 |
[35:14] | Standing by to run facial rec against his old photo. | 正在用他的旧照片进行面容识别 |
[35:18] | If I get a match, I’ll give the word. | 如果有匹配的 我会告诉大家 |
[35:19] | And Taylor and I will grab him. | 然后我和泰勒就去抓住他 |
[35:35] | How is this guy still talking about the car? | 为什么这家伙还在聊这辆车 |
[35:39] | Don’t get me wrong, it’s pretty and all, but get a grip. | 别误会 这车是很绝 但也不至于吧 |
[35:42] | Pretty? She’s drop-dead bellissima. | 什么 这车简直赞爆了好吗 |
[35:44] | Somebody’s changed their tune. | 有人品味变了 |
[35:46] | Well, my baby girl looks good in red. | 我的爱车变回红色真好看 |
[35:49] | Guys, guys. | 各位 |
[35:50] | Male, 60s or 70s, approaching the car. | 有个六七十岁左右的男性正在靠近车辆 |
[35:52] | Newsboy cap. Riley, see what I’m talking about? | 戴着报童帽 莱丽 看见了吗 |
[35:57] | All right, sit tight. | 好 稍等 |
[35:59] | Facial recognition’s running remote off Phoenix servers | 面部识别系统正在凤凰的服务器上远程运行 |
[36:02] | but the Internet around here sucks. | 但这边的网实在是太差了 |
[36:03] | Nobody move until we have a match. | 等有结果了咱们再行动 |
[36:05] | We don’t want to blow this whole thing. | 千万不要打草惊蛇 |
[36:07] | He is humping the car, Taylor. | 他一直在摸那辆车 泰勒 |
[36:10] | It’s not him. | 不是他 |
[36:11] | Just another car nut. | 这家伙只是个普通车迷 |
[36:12] | You don’t survive 15 years on the run | 如果不是处处小心 |
[36:14] | without being obsessively careful. | 那他也不会逃亡15年而不被抓住 |
[36:17] | He easily could’ve had a look from a distance hours ago. | 他很可能几小时前远远地看一眼就走了 |
[36:20] | Yeah, or he was never even in San Marino. | 是啊 或者他根本不在圣马力诺 |
[36:25] | Where’d this guy behind the wheel of our car come from? | 坐在车里的家伙是哪儿来的 |
[36:28] | He’s got something in his hand, but I can’t make it out. | 他手里有什么东西 但我看不清 |
[36:30] | Taylor? | 泰勒 |
[36:30] | No visual for me. | 我看不见 |
[36:35] | The cigarette lighter. | 那个打火机 |
[36:36] | It’s him. Go, go, go! | 是他 快上 |
[36:38] | Franco Scuro, you are under arrest! | 弗朗哥·斯库罗 你被逮捕了 |
[36:39] | Out of the car! | 下车 |
[36:41] | Slowly! | 慢一点 |
[36:43] | I’m done. | 我下车了 |
[36:49] | Polizia Stradale. Stand down. | 警察 你们给我住手 |
[36:52] | You have absolutely no authority here in the Republic of San Marino, | 你在圣马力诺共和国根本没有管辖权 |
[36:55] | so just back off. | 给我闪一边去 |
[37:00] | Well, that’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[37:04] | Desi, door. Door? | 戴西 车门 开下车门 |
[37:06] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[37:20] | Brava, brava. | 好啊 好啊 |
[37:31] | Okay, Franco, I see you. | 好了 弗朗哥 我看见你了 |
[37:33] | Damn, that old man knows how to drive that Bizzarrini. | 厉害啊 那老头还记得怎么开那辆比扎瑞尼 |
[37:46] | You know what’s super useful when you’re in hot pursuit? | 你知道在猛追犯人时 什么最有用吗 |
[37:48] | – What’s that? – Hands. | -是什么 -手 |
[38:10] | Damn it, I can’t keep up. | 该死 我跟不上他 |
[38:11] | Riley, you got a shortcut? | 莱丽 有捷径可抄吗 |
[38:13] | Yes. That road doubles back about five kilometers below you. | 有 那条路在你下面五公里处会折回 |
[38:16] | If you can get to it, you could cut them off, but then what? | 如果能赶上 那你就能截住他 但然后呢 |
[38:19] | Leave that part to me. | 这个就留给我来操心吧 |
[38:25] | I mean us. | 我是说我们 |
[39:03] | We only have a few more minutes | 我们只有几分钟时间 |
[39:04] | before Scuro’s car comes flying down that road. | 然后斯库罗的车就会疾驰而过 |
[39:09] | I have an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[39:15] | Catch. | 接着 |
[39:16] | All right, so, take that | 好了 拿着缆绳 |
[39:17] | and run it through the hook from the truck’s emergency kit, | 把它挂在卡车急救箱的钩子上 |
[39:20] | and then secure the loose end to the back wheel. | 然后将另一端固定在后轮上 |
[39:22] | Yeah, but at the speed he’s driving, we’re gonna destroy that car. | 但按他开车的速度 我们会毁掉那辆车的 |
[39:24] | Not if we raise the rear axle and wind up the cable. | 如果我们抬起后轴 把缆绳卷起来就不会 |
[39:27] | – And then I’ll tap the… – At the exact moment that he hits the line | -然后我就踩刹车 -在他撞到缆绳的那刻截住他 |
[39:30] | – and we Top Gun him. – We Top Gun him. | -就像《壮志凌云》里那样 -就像《壮志凌云》里那样 |
[39:31] | The principle of an arresting cable is simple. | 拦阻索的原理很简单 |
[39:34] | You have a limited distance to stop a high-velocity vehicle | 你要在有限的距离内停下一辆高速行驶的车辆 |
[39:36] | without causing damage to a very valuable object. | 但又不能对贵重物品造成损害 |
[39:40] | Typically they’re used on aircraft carriers to catch fighter jets. | 通常在航空母舰上会用这种办法来拦截战斗机 |
[39:43] | But in our case, | 但我们要拦住的 |
[39:44] | a very wanted crime boss and his lovingly restored car. | 是一个被通缉的犯罪头目 和他被修好的爱车 |
[39:51] | But for it to work, | 但如果要成功实施计划 |
[39:53] | many moving parts must function perfectly in sync. | 许多部分必须完美地同步完成 |
[39:58] | He sets the trap to snag the car… | 他设下陷阱来拦车… |
[40:03] | While she works the brakes to adjust the tension | 而她就负责踩刹车来调整张力 |
[40:05] | and absorb the force of impact, until… | 并吸收冲击力 直到… |
[40:09] | We got him! | 我们抓住他了 |
[40:19] | Get this to my daughter. | 把这个交给我女儿 |
[40:32] | I heard they charged Marco Vecchi | 听说他们指控了马可·维奇 |
[40:34] | with murder and several flavors of conspiracy. | 谋杀罪和多项共谋罪 |
[40:37] | Well, that’s one sexist slimeball cherry on our crime boss sundae. | 不过是锦上添花罢了 |
[40:40] | Oh, did, uh, did Riley mention this, uh, | 莱丽有没有跟你提过 |
[40:42] | hacker group of hers to you? | 她的那个黑客小组 |
[40:44] | It’s my job to know everything happening in my operatives’ lives. | 我的职责就是了解我手下特工生活中发生的一切 |
[40:47] | Yeah, she got all bent out of shape when I wouldn’t read them in, but, | 嗯 她因为我没让她们参与行动而大发雷霆 |
[40:50] | I mean, I made the right call, obviously. | 但很明显 我做出了正确的决定 |
[40:52] | Do you want me to shut it down? | 你想让我关停它吗 |
[40:53] | No. I’ll keep an eye on it. | 不用 我会留意的 |
[40:55] | Oh, and, um, Matty, | 对了 马蒂 |
[40:58] | if you’re blaming yourself for this nano-tracker business… | 如果你因为纳米追踪器的事而自责 |
[41:00] | Russ… it was my mission. | 拉斯 那是我的任务 |
[41:04] | I sent them. | 是我派他们去的 |
[41:08] | And one way or another, I’m gonna fix it. | 无论如何 我都会解决此事 |
[41:26] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[41:28] | Mac is already starting to regain control of his hands. | 小麦已经开始恢复对双手的控制了 |
[41:32] | All from meditation. Really? | 全靠冥想吗 真的吗 |
[41:34] | Guided body scan meditation. | 这叫引导性身体扫描冥想 |
[41:36] | Studies show it reduces stress by rewiring neural pathways in the brain | 研究表明 它能通过重新连接脑神经通路来减压 |
[41:40] | which will mitigate future side effects | 那将减轻未来的副作用 |
[41:42] | and prevent anything from happening to Riley. | 同时也防止莱丽出现症状 |
[41:44] | Perhaps we should start calling you Dr. Double-O-Boze. | 或许我们该开始叫你00B博士了 |
[41:48] | I like the sound of that. | 听上去挺不错 |
[42:04] | – Night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[42:24] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
[42:28] | Who supplied the nano-trackers? | 到底是谁提供了那些纳米追踪器 |
[42:36] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[42:37] | Who’s there? | 谁在那里 |
[42:42] | I didn’t tell anybody. | 我没告诉任何人 |
[42:43] | Nobody knows about the nano… | 没人知道关于纳米 |
[42:45] | No! No, no, no… | 不 不不不 |