英文名称:Swan Song
年代:2021
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | Cameron Turner, my man. | 卡梅隆特纳 伙计 |
[00:41] | Let me guess. Latte, oat milk, no sugar. | 让我猜猜 拿铁、燕麦奶、不加糖 |
[00:44] | Spot on, sir. | 没错 先生 |
[00:46] | I’ll take an Echo bar if you’ve got any. | 我要块爱可巧克力棒 如果你有的话 |
[00:49] | Echo’s my middle name. Will that be all? | 爱可我有得是 就这些吗? |
[00:51] | That’s good, thank you. | 就这些 谢谢 |
[00:53] | All right. Payment taken. Order coming up. | 好的 已收款 请稍候 (爱可牛奶巧克力) |
[01:01] | Thank you, bro. | 谢谢你 老弟 |
[01:02] | You’re welcome, Cameron. Okay, good talk. We’ll see you tomorrow. | 不客气 卡梅隆 很高兴跟你聊 明天见 |
[01:07] | Step down from the train. | |
[01:18] | Look, I know my brother, all right? He’s very sensitive. | 听着 我了解我哥哥 好吗?他很敏感 (爱可) |
[03:14] | Hello? | 喂? |
[03:16] | Hey. Yeah. | 嘿 是 |
[03:23] | No. We’re pulling into the station now. | 不 我们就要到站了 |
[03:25] | This station is Summit Park. | 本站是山顶公园 |
[03:27] | I’ll see you in a bit, okay? All right. | 我们等会见 好吗?好的 |
[03:31] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:34] | It’s all yours. | 都归你 |
[03:40] | The train is now arriving at Summit Park. | 列车到达山顶公园 |
[03:55] | The next station is Stadium Avenue. | 下一站是体院场大道 |
[04:07] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[04:10] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[04:12] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[04:17] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[04:20] | I’m sorry. Excuse me. | 对不起 抱歉 |
[04:32] | Cameron. | 卡梅隆 |
[05:08] | Hi, Cameron. Dr. Scott here. | 嗨 卡梅隆 我是斯科特医生 |
[05:10] | Look, I don’t wanna add any more strain on you, | 听着 我不想再给你更多压力 |
[05:13] | but with your latest scan showing an accelerating deterioration, | 但是你最近的扫描显示情况在加速恶化 |
[05:17] | it’s vital that we keep moving forward with– | 所以至关重要的是我们要继续… |
[05:19] | Mute. | 静音 |
[05:50] | Pig. You out here? | 小猪 你在外面吗? |
[05:54] | Good boy, now. | 好乖 |
[05:58] | You guys save me some food? | 你们给我留饭了吗? |
[06:01] | Yeah? You didn’t eat all my food today? | 是吗?你今天没把我的饭都吃掉? (科里的房间 “小博士”) |
[06:51] | Child prodigy or future serial killer? | 神童还是未来的连环杀手? |
[06:54] | Can’t wait for parent-teacher night. | 非常期待家长会之夜 (琼斯老师 今天的家庭作业 嗷) |
[09:06] | Welcome to Arra House, Cameron. Good to meet you in person. | 欢迎来到艾拉之家 卡梅隆 很高兴见到你本人 |
[09:12] | Come in. | 请进 这是我们的主要生活区 |
[09:21] | This is our main living area. | |
[09:26] | Wow. | 哇 (艾拉实验室 同意书) (保密协议和最终同意) |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:862个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:114个,六级词汇:57个,GRE词汇:58个,托福词汇:92个,考研词汇:117个,专四词汇:103个,专八词汇:17个, 所有生词标注共:220个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[09:41] | I know that some of these concepts are uncomfortable. | 我知道其中一些理念会让人不舒服 |
[09:45] | Just remember that if you decide not to proceed | 只要记住如果你在评估过程中的任何时刻 |
[09:48] | at any point in the evaluation process, he never leaves this facility. | 决定不再继续下去 他就永远不会离开这里 |
[09:54] | And there’s– there’s no way he gets this thing? | 那么…他绝对不会有我的病? |
[09:59] | As outlined, we modified the relevant strands of his DNA | 正如这里所列出的 我们调整了他的相关DNA链 |
[10:04] | to prevent that happening again. | 以防止再发生这种情况 |
[10:10] | And what happens to him if I decide not to do this? He just– | 如果我决定不进行 他会怎么样?他就… |
[10:13] | He goes to sleep that night unaware. Doesn’t know a thing. | 他会在当天晚上毫不知情地睡去 什么都不会知道 |
[10:23] | We’ll be calling him Jack for now, if that name’s okay with you. | 我们暂时称他为杰克 如果你同意这个名字 |
[10:55] | This is the control room. | 这是控制室 |
[10:59] | And this is Dalton. | 这是道尔顿 |
[11:00] | -Welcome, Cameron. -Hello. | -欢迎你 卡梅隆 -你好 |
[11:03] | He’s a psychologist and the head technician. | 他是一名心理学家 也是我们的首席技术员 |
[11:06] | And that completes our team. | 这就是我们团队 |
[11:10] | It’s just three of you? | 只有你们三个人? |
[11:12] | Three humans. Our AI systems do the work of about 50 people. | 三个人类 我们的人工智能系统 承担大约50个人的工作 |
[11:20] | Before we let you in, | 在我们让你进入之前 |
[11:23] | we’ll need you to disable the cameras in your contacts and your watch. | 我们需要你关掉 隐形眼镜和手表中的摄像头 |
[11:27] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[11:33] | Disable cameras. | 关闭摄像头 |
[11:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:38] | So, shall we go in? | 那我们进去吧? |
[12:15] | Molecularly regenerated. | 通过分子再生创造 |
[12:18] | Mapped to your DNA. | 与你的DNA完全相同 |
[12:22] | Cameron Turner to the molecule. | 精确到分子的卡梅隆特纳 |
[12:58] | Is he dreaming? | 他在做梦吗? |
[13:01] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[13:15] | Go ahead. He can’t wake. | 请吧 他不会醒来 |
[13:54] | I’m sorry, Doctor. | 我很抱歉 医生 |
[14:01] | I can’t do this. | 我不能这么做 |
[14:34] | I know what a momentous decision this is for you. | 我理解这对你是一个多么重大的决定 |
[14:38] | I know what you’re going through. | 我知道你正在经历些什么 |
[14:41] | But just… | 只是… (短信息 斯科特医生) |
[14:43] | the second you tell your wife that you’re dying, | 你一旦告诉你妻子你快死了 |
[14:46] | your opportunity to do this is gone. | 你做此事的机会就消失了 |
[14:50] | You can tell her, | 你可以告诉她 |
[14:51] | or you can do this with us and let life go on for your family. | 或者你可以跟我们合作 让你家人的生活继续下去 |
[14:56] | But given your worsening condition, we can’t afford to delay, Cameron. | 但鉴于你持续恶化的情况 我们拖延不起 卡梅隆 |
[15:00] | Please call me. | 请给我回电 |
[15:12] | A surf scoter. | 斑头海番鸭 |
[15:13] | Excellent. And this one? | 好极了 那这个呢? |
[15:16] | Cory? | 科里? |
[15:18] | Hooded mergant. | 冠顶秋沙鸭 牛角包 |
[15:26] | No. | 不 |
[15:59] | Can I have your pencils? | 能不能给我你的铅笔? |
[16:01] | You eyeing my pencils now? | -你想要我的铅笔了? -嗯哼 |
[16:05] | The same set I’ve had for 22 years. You’re eyeing my pencils? | 我用了22年的那套铅笔 你想要了? |
[16:09] | You ain’t using ’em. | 反正你现在也没在使 |
[16:11] | “Ain’t”? When did we start saying “ain’t”? | “没在使”? 我们什么时候开始这么说话了? |
[16:13] | You don’t use ’em since Andre died. | 自从安德烈死了 你就不用了 |
[16:27] | Cam, what’s with you lately? | 卡梅 你最近是怎么回事? |
[16:30] | Look, I know you’re an artist and this is painful for you. I get it. | 听着 我知道你是艺术家 这对你来说很痛苦 我明白 |
[16:34] | But this is a health-focused organic tea. | 可这是一种注重健康的有机茶 |
[16:36] | It’s not some fucking ayahuasca brew we’re designing. | 我们不是在设计什么该死的死藤水 |
[16:39] | When you follow along with what the client wants, you kill it, you know? | 当你按照客户的要求去做 你会圆满完成任务 你明白吗? |
[16:43] | So just play ball. Okay? | 所以按照要求做就好 行吗? |
[16:45] | -All right. -Love ya. Bye. | -好吧 -爱你 再见 (有机散叶茶) |
[16:56] | You want one of these? | 你想吃吗? (新短信 21 斯科特医生) |
[17:22] | -Uncle Andre. -Cory, can you say “Uncle Andre”? | -安德烈舅舅 -科里 说“安德烈舅舅”? |
[17:32] | That is cloning, by the way. | 顺便一提 那就是克隆 |
[17:33] | -No! -Yeah. | -不 -是的 |
[17:35] | No, technically speaking, it’s not. The article said it’s not. | 不 严格来说 那不是 文章说那不是 |
[17:38] | It’s– It’s regeneration. | 是…再生 |
[17:41] | It doesn’t matter what you call it, Andre. It’s still weird. | 不管你叫它什么 安德烈 那还是怪怪的 |
[17:45] | I don’t care how good they say the tech’s gonna be. | 我不管他们说那项技术有多么先进 |
[17:48] | You’d know it wasn’t a real person in seconds. | 你会立刻知道那不是一个真人 |
[17:50] | Look, I’m just saying, hypothetically speaking, | 听着 我只是说 从理论上来说 |
[17:52] | what if it was actually possible? What if they did actually work it out? | 如果那真的可能呢? 如果他们真的研究出来了呢? |
[17:59] | They won’t, Andre. ‘Cause you can’t copy a human being. You can’t. | 不可能 安德烈 因为你无法复制一个人 你做不到 |
[18:04] | -Cameron? -No. I– No, I’m staying way out of this. | -卡梅隆 -不 我不…参与这个对话 |
[18:08] | Oh, come on. | 少来 |
[18:11] | Nothing like a good death chat first thing in the morning. | 再没有比一大早讨论死亡更丧的了 |
[18:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:16] | -Is that funny? -Right? It’s ridiculous. Come on. | -好笑是吗? -对吗?太可笑了 |
[18:19] | Look, if Mom could be sitting here right now with us, | 听着 如果妈妈可以现在 跟我们在这里坐在一起 |
[18:22] | and, like, you know, we couldn’t tell, she was indistinguishable, then yeah. | 我们看不出来 她完全一模一样 那我就同意 |
[18:28] | You know, screw the ethics. I would take that. | 去他的伦理道德吧 我可以接受 |
[18:32] | I mean, that being said, | 尽管这么说 |
[18:34] | if they happen to delete her fondness for yacht rock, | 如果他们碰巧删除了她对游艇摇滚的喜爱 |
[18:37] | -I would not be devastated. -Yes. | -我不会伤心欲绝 -对 |
[18:39] | Going crazy. Gimme the lips, Poppy. Gimme the lips. | 太疯狂了 学学她的嘴唇 波比 学学她的嘴唇 |
[18:42] | There it is. | 就是这样 |
[18:44] | Yes. | 是的 (斯科特医生短信 我们能见面吗?) |
[19:09] | I know how you’re feeling, but there is no lie. | 我理解你的感受 但这里不存在谎言 |
[19:14] | When the memory of this process gets wiped, | 当关于这个过程的记忆被抹去 |
[19:16] | he wakes up that day at home as Cameron Turner. | 他会在那一天作为卡梅隆特纳在家里醒来 |
[19:21] | And no one knows. Not even him. | 没有人知道 连他自己都不知道 |
[19:25] | It’s the only way this works. A clean swap. | 这是唯一奏效的办法 干净彻底的交换 |
[19:30] | How many others are out there? I wanna know. | 还有多少其他的人?我想知道 |
[19:36] | You’ll be our third. | 你是我们的第三个 |
[19:41] | This will be as common as a heart transplant within a few years. | 在几年之内 这将会像心脏移植手术一样平常 |
[19:47] | Come back and spend a week with him before making your decision. | 回来和他共处一周 然后你再做决定 |
[19:54] | This is not just my decision. My wife needs to know. | 这不仅仅是我的决定 我妻子必须知道 |
[19:57] | Either you decide that your wife would want this, which requires secrecy, | 要么你决定这是你妻子所希望的 那就必须保密 |
[20:03] | or you decide that she wouldn’t, and tell her you’re dying. | 要么你决定她不希望这样 那就告诉她你快死了 |
[20:09] | Either way, you’re deciding for her. | 无论如何 是你在为她做决定 |
[20:18] | Listen, the woman you’re about to meet has no idea she’s a duplicate. | 听着 你将见到的女人 根本不知道她是克隆人 (凯特乔房地产) |
[20:24] | Neither does her daughter, her mother, or her friends. | 她的女儿、母亲或朋友都不知道 |
[20:29] | So, where is the lie? | 那么有什么谎言可言呢? |
[20:47] | Oh, hey, there. Mr. Turner, right? | 你好 你是特纳先生 对吗? |
[20:52] | Yeah, uh, Cameron. | 是 卡梅隆 |
[20:53] | Browsing for a three-bed in the neighborhood? | 想在这个区找三间卧室的房子? |
[20:55] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[20:59] | This is, uh, my boss, Samantha. | 这是我的老板 萨曼莎 |
[21:03] | I’m her daughter. | 我是她女儿 |
[21:05] | Daughter. | 女儿 |
[21:07] | She runs a tight ship. | 她是个严厉的老板 |
[21:09] | Anyway, have a seat. | 总之 请坐吧 |
[21:11] | I had some good ones come in today, actually. | 正好我今天拿到一些好房子 |
[21:15] | You said in your message you had a son, right? | 你给我的信息里说你有一个儿子 对吗? |
[21:18] | Yeah. Cory. | 是的 科里 |
[21:20] | He runs the show as well? | 他也是你家的老板? |
[21:23] | Yeah. The smaller, the bossier. | 对 年龄越小脾气越大 |
[22:07] | -Hey. | -Hey. -嘿 -嘿 |
[22:23] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -怎么样? -很好 |
[22:27] | Cory at Jessie’s for dinner? | 科里在杰西家吃晚饭? |
[22:29] | Yeah. He’s back at 8:00. | 对 他8点回来 |
[22:33] | -You taking a break? -Yeah. | -你在休息吗? -是 |
[22:58] | So I think we’re gonna get Dr. Herbert for the ultrasound. | 我想我们会让赫伯特医生做超声波检查 |
[23:02] | I’m just waiting for them to confirm, but it’s looking good. | 我在等他们确认 不过很有希望 |
[23:05] | Yeah. | 是 |
[23:08] | That’s good. We like Herbert. | 太好了 我们喜欢赫伯特 |
[23:14] | Are you bracing yourself for sexy bowling ball bod? | 你准备好面对性感的保龄球肚皮了吗? |
[23:24] | I still can’t believe it. | 我还是不敢相信 |
[23:27] | We’re gonna fall in love with a new little person again. | 我们又要爱上一个小家伙了 |
[23:31] | Seven months. | 七个月 |
[23:40] | What’s up, Cam? | 怎么了 卡梅? |
[23:48] | I’m good. It’s just, um… | 我没事 只是… |
[23:57] | It’s just, um… | 只是… |
[24:04] | So, we, um… | 那么我们… |
[24:07] | Cameron? | 卡梅隆? |
[24:17] | It’s just, a new little person. And… | 只是 一个新的小生命… |
[24:21] | I think that’s just sinking in still, you know. | 我想我还在适应当中 |
[24:26] | Oh, bear. | 熊熊 |
[24:28] | Cam. | 卡梅 |
[24:34] | Cam. | 卡梅 |
[24:36] | I know it took me a minute, | 我知道我用了很长时间 |
[24:39] | and I know we haven’t been us for a while, | 我也知道我们的关系最近不太和谐 |
[24:43] | but this baby is going to be good for us. | 但这个宝宝会对我们有好处 |
[24:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:50] | We’re gonna be okay. All right? | 我们会没事的 好吗? |
[25:08] | Cory. | 科里 |
[25:21] | Cameron? | 卡梅隆 |
[25:22] | I’ve changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[25:51] | Mind if I sit? | 我可以坐下吗? |
[26:01] | Hi. I’m Cameron. | 嗨 我是…卡梅隆 |
[26:05] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[26:11] | So, you met her? | 你见到她了? |
[26:13] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[26:17] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样? |
[26:19] | Good. I guess. | 挺好的 大概吧 |
[26:21] | She try to sell you a house? | 她想卖房子给你? |
[26:24] | Condo. | 康斗 |
[26:27] | It’s what we do. | 那是我们的工作 |
[26:35] | A week? | 一周? |
[26:37] | And the clients just spring this on you today, zero notice? | 客户今天突然这样要求 根本没有提前通知? |
[26:41] | What’s going on, Cam? | 卡梅 发生什么事了? |
[26:43] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[26:45] | The designer they had got sick last minute and they needed someone here in person. | 他们的设计师突然病倒 他们需要一个人在现场 |
[26:49] | Look, I’m sorry, P. I am. | 听着 我很抱歉 波 真的 |
[26:51] | I wish I didn’t have to be away right now. Believe me. | 我真希望我现在不必离开你 相信我 |
[26:57] | All right. Well, I’d better get back here. | 好吧 我得过去了 |
[27:00] | -I’ll speak to you later, yeah? -All right. | -我们回头再聊 好吗? -好的 |
[27:18] | Okay, Cameron. | 好吧 卡梅隆 |
[27:20] | You’ll be out for the entire process. It’ll take about six hours. | 整个过程中你都会无知觉 大约需要六个小时 |
[27:25] | Okay. He’ll have everything? | 好吧 他什么都会有? |
[27:27] | Every single memory | 全部的记忆 |
[27:29] | right up to the moment you lose consciousness in that chair. | 一直到你在那把椅子中失去知觉的那一刻 |
[27:43] | In a few moments, you’re gonna go under. | 几秒钟之后你就会失去知觉 |
[27:49] | Okay. I think I– | 好的 我想我… |
[27:52] | I thi– | 我… |
[28:02] | Like, you having a moment. You having a day. | 你享受这一刻 你享受这一天 |
[28:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:37] | So, he has everything? | 那么他全都有了? |
[28:39] | Even the memories you’ve stored deep in your subconscious. | 甚至包括你深藏在潜意识中的记忆 |
[28:48] | All those memories, they’re not just mine. | 所有那些记忆 它们不仅是我的 |
[28:50] | They’re my wife’s, my son’s. | 它们也是我…妻子的、我儿子的 |
[28:53] | Not part of some experiment. | 而不是什么实验的一部分 |
[28:56] | I just wish I could talk to her. | 我真希望我能跟她谈谈 |
[28:59] | When they sent “me 2.0” back, | 当他们把我的2.0版本送回去 |
[29:02] | seeing my mom look into her eyes not knowing it wasn’t me, | 看到我妈妈注视着她的眼睛 不知道那不是我 |
[29:05] | seeing her talking to my daughter… | 看到她跟我女儿说话 |
[29:08] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[29:12] | And then when they wiped her… | 然后当他们抹去她的记忆 |
[29:16] | knowing she was no longer in on the lie, my guilt faded pretty quick. | 知道她不再是这个谎言的参与者 我的内疚感很快就消失了 |
[29:24] | We share an oncologist, you know? | 我们有同一个肿瘤医生 你知道吗? |
[29:27] | Dr. Kerosima? | 克罗西马医生? |
[29:29] | Yep. | 对 |
[29:32] | The patient before me was a patient of hers too. | 我之前的病人也是她的病人 |
[29:42] | She seemed happy, your daughter. They both did. | 她看起来很快乐 你女儿 她们都很快乐 |
[29:52] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[30:00] | How long has she been out there? | 她在外面多久了? |
[30:05] | Roughly… | 大约… |
[30:08] | forty-two days, six hours. | 42天零6小时 |
[30:11] | Roughly? | 大约? |
[30:14] | Ballpark. | 差不多吧 |
[30:22] | Memory cross-checks allow us to make sure | 记忆对照检查让我们能够确认 |
[30:24] | that his conscious and subconscious memories | 他的意识内和潜意识内的记忆 |
[30:27] | are perfectly in sync with yours. | 完全符合你的记忆 |
[30:30] | It will feel strange at first. | 开始可能感觉有些奇怪 |
[30:33] | Just try to stay in each memory. | 你只要努力停留在每个记忆中 |
[30:41] | In your own time, Cameron. | 你什么时候开始都行 卡梅隆 |
[30:48] | Cameron. | |
[30:51] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[30:52] | Cameron, I like your picture. | 卡梅隆 我喜欢你的画 |
[30:56] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[30:59] | It feels real because as far as your brain is concerned, it is real. | 这感觉真实 因为对你的大脑而言 它就是真的 |
[31:05] | Just, skipped way back. | 只是倒回去了好多年 |
[31:07] | That’s normal. | 这很正常 |
[31:09] | As it progresses, the system will test any point in time | 随着系统的进步 它会测试任何时间点 |
[31:12] | all the way back to birth. | 一直回到出生的时候 |
[31:15] | It’s vital that you do your best to stay in the memories | 你需要努力停留在记忆中 这非常重要 |
[31:18] | and not break the flow, okay? | 不要打断过程 好吗? |
[31:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:25] | When you’re good. | 你准备好就开始 |
[31:30] | Hi, remember me from a few weeks back? | 嗨 还记得我吗? 几周前我们见过 |
[31:34] | Yeah. You ate my chocolate bar. | 是的 你吃了我的巧克力棒 |
[31:38] | See, I also purchased an Echo bar. | 是这样 我也买了一个爱可巧克力棒 |
[31:42] | And I’m hoping you worked that out by now. Yeah. | 我…希望你现在已经搞明白了 |
[31:45] | Yeah. I’d have loved to see your face when you realized. | 我真希望看到你意识到时脸上的表情 |
[31:49] | Not a strong moment for me. | 不是我的荣耀时刻 |
[31:54] | I just saw you, um, just sitting here, | 我刚看见你坐在那里 |
[31:58] | and I– I made this thing. | 我就…画了这个 |
[32:02] | It’s in my bag. | 在我包里 |
[32:05] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[32:14] | Wow! Wow, you’re good. | 哇 你画得真好 |
[32:18] | Oh, thank you. I realize now | 谢谢 我现在意识到 |
[32:21] | that even makes me look more like a psycho. | 这让我更像一个神经病了 |
[32:24] | -Oh, yeah? -But I’m not! I’m not. I promise. | -噢 是吗? -不过我不是…我保证 |
[32:26] | A talented psycho is better than a talentless one, so… | 有才华的神经病 比没才华的神经病强 所以… |
[32:30] | Yeah. I appreciate that. | 是啊 谢谢你这么说 |
[32:33] | I’m Cameron, by the way. | 对了 我…叫卡梅隆 |
[32:36] | Cameron. Poppy. | 卡梅隆 我叫波比 |
[32:40] | Poppy. | 波比 |
[32:42] | Pleasure. | 幸会 |
[32:45] | My stop’s coming up. | 我要到站了 |
[32:47] | Oh, okay. Um, all right. Well, I’ll let you go. | 好的 好吧 那就再见吧 |
[32:53] | Sorry again for eating your candy bar. | 很抱歉我吃了你的巧克力棒 |
[32:57] | I hope to see you around. | 我希望回头再碰见你 |
[32:59] | -The next station is Summit Park. -All right, best wishes. | -下一站是山顶公园 -好吧 万事如意 |
[33:04] | Best wishes. | 万事如意 |
[33:08] | Hey, Cameron? | 嘿 卡梅隆 |
[33:12] | Here. | 给你 |
[33:13] | Oh, no, that’s for you. Keep it. | 不 那是给你的 留着吧 |
[33:15] | Give it to me again. | 你下次再给我 |
[33:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:39] | Poppy. | 波比 |
[34:00] | -Yeah? Are you scared yet? -I’m a little bit scared. | -怎么样?害怕了吗? -有一点害怕 |
[34:04] | Like, there’s a lot going on there. | 画里的内容很丰富的 |
[34:10] | You mean that awful thing I made the other day? | 你是说那天我做的那个糟糕的东西吗? |
[34:15] | Yes! | 好 |
[34:18] | Let me out. | 让我出来 |
[34:19] | You hold on a little bit. I’m not ready for you. | 你再等等 我还没准备好迎接你 |
[34:23] | We’ve been waiting so long for you. | 我们等你很久了 |
[34:30] | She reminds me so much of Cory. You’re so sweet. | 她让我想起科里 你好乖 |
[34:36] | And then there was a third one. | 然后有第三个 |
[34:38] | I don’t wanna look at you. It makes me laugh. | 我不想看你 那让我发笑 |
[34:47] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[34:48] | -I’m not going back in. -It’s okay. | -我不回去 -没事的 |
[34:54] | I saw her upstairs in her room, | 我看见她在楼上她的房间里 |
[34:56] | and she was crying, and she looked really sad. | 她在哭泣 她看起来很伤心 |
[35:00] | Is it because of Andre? | 是因为安德烈吗? |
[35:01] | Cameron Turner, my twin brother, Andre. | 卡梅隆特纳 这是我的双胞胎兄弟 安德烈 |
[35:06] | Hey, Andre. | 嗨 安德烈 |
[35:08] | -I should have stopped him. -No, no, no, no. | -我本应该阻止他 -不… |
[35:11] | I should have stopped him. | 我本该阻止他 |
[35:16] | It’s my fault, Cam. It’s my fault. | 都怪我 卡梅 都怪我 |
[35:24] | -I– -You good, Cameron? | -我… -卡梅隆 你没事吧? |
[35:28] | -I’m sorry. I need a second. -All right. | -对不起 给我一分钟 -好吧 |
[35:47] | All right. Let’s go. | 好吧 我们继续 |
[35:54] | You’re booking days off now? | 你现在安排休假了? |
[35:55] | Yeah, I booked time off so we can hang out when I get back. | 对 我安排了休假 这样等我回来 我们就可以共度时光 |
[35:58] | I’ve been trying to peel you away from your desk for the last six months. | 这过去的六个月 我一直试图把你从办公桌前拉开 |
[36:02] | Suddenly you’re gung-ho to drop everything. | 突然你就要毅然决然地放下一切 |
[36:05] | I know. You’re right. It’s– | 我知道 你说得对 是… |
[36:10] | Bear? | 熊熊? |
[36:13] | -You good? -Yeah. Yes. | -你没事吧? -没事 |
[36:17] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[36:20] | Are you sure you’re happy about this? | 你确定你对这件事开心吗? |
[36:24] | Yeah. The last couple of weeks you just… | 过去这两周你… |
[36:27] | I don’t know. Just– | 我不知道 只是… |
[36:30] | Hey, P. I’m fine. It’s just work. I’m working. | 嘿 波 我没事 都是因为工作 我在工作 |
[36:33] | I… I just hate being away from you. That’s all. | 我…只是不喜欢离开你而已 |
[36:38] | And I just miss us. | 我很想念我们 |
[36:40] | When I get home, we’re gonna hang out and talk for real, okay? | 等我回到家 我们好好谈谈 好吗? |
[36:43] | Okay, Cameron. | 好的 卡梅隆 |
[36:48] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[36:52] | Okay, you’re definitely taking the blame for this specimen. | 好吧 这件东西一定是你的错 |
[36:54] | No. I believe Cory picked that out himself. | 不 我相信是科里自己挑的 |
[36:58] | -What? At three months? -Yeah. Because I was with him. | -什么?在三个月大的时候? -是的 因为我跟他在一起 |
[37:01] | We were in the store walking around, | 我们在商店里转悠 |
[37:03] | and I’m pushing him in the stroller. And he’s like, “Hey. Yo, big man. | 我推着坐在婴儿车里的他 他说:“嘿 你 老大 |
[37:06] | You see that yellow mustard onesie right there? | 你看见那件芥末黄的连身衣了吗? |
[37:09] | I need that in my life.” | 我的人生需要它” |
[37:11] | Yeah, he’s so charming. I was like, “Hey, what do you say to that?” | 是啊 他那么有魅力 我说 “嘿 你觉得怎么样?” |
[37:15] | Yeah, he is very charming. I’ll give you that. | 对 他是很有魅力 这个我同意 |
[37:19] | But this is criminal. | 可是这简直是犯罪 |
[37:34] | Together, me and you will take care of her | 你和我一起照顾她 |
[37:36] | till she can take care of herself again. All right? | 直到她可以自己照顾自己 好吗? |
[37:40] | Me and you gotta be strong for her, okay? She’s just sick right now. | 我们俩都得为了她坚强一些 好吗? 她现在只是生病了 |
[37:44] | Go away. | 走开 |
[37:45] | Wake up, man. Come on. | 醒来吧 小子 快点 |
[37:50] | At least six more hours. | 至少再睡六个小时 |
[37:52] | Six more hours? | 再睡六个小时? |
[37:54] | It’s still dark outside. Look! | 外面天还黑着呢 看 |
[37:57] | ‘Cause it’s early. But you gotta wake up, man. We gotta go. | 因为天还早 可是你得醒来了 孩子 我们得走了 |
[38:00] | Let this hand go. There, boom. | 放开这只手 对了 轰 |
[38:02] | -And now flick it. Follow through. -Boom. | -现在转动手腕 随球动作 -进了 一、二、三 |
[38:08] | I used to do this all day in my room. | 我曾经整天在我房间里玩这个 |
[38:10] | -That smells so good. -You think? | -真好闻 -是吗? |
[38:13] | -Kale. Kale. Kale. Mint. And mint. -Yes. All right. | -羽衣甘蓝…薄荷… -是的 对了 |
[38:16] | Dip ’em in a little– a little soy sauce. | 把它蘸…一点酱油 |
[38:39] | Okay. I’m standing by up here. | 好了 我在这里待命 |
[38:44] | How long will it take? | 需要多长时间? |
[38:47] | He should wake instantly. | 他应该马上醒来 |
[38:51] | Okay. We’re ready to go up here. | 好的 我们这里准备好了 |
[39:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:08] | Keep your eyes closed. | 闭着你的眼睛 |
[39:11] | I’m gonna count you down from three. | 我给你从三开始倒数 |
[39:14] | And on three… | 三… |
[39:17] | And two… | 二… 一 |
[39:20] | And one. | |
[39:44] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[39:46] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[39:52] | -That’s it? -That’s it. | -就是这样? -就是这样 |
[39:58] | Everything go okay? | 一切顺利? |
[39:59] | Everything went great. | 一切非常顺利 |
[40:05] | When will I see him? | 我什么时候能见他? |
[40:07] | In the morning. | 明天早上 |
[40:09] | Until then, you should get some sleep. | 在那之前 你应该好好睡一觉 |
[40:18] | For the time that you are in this facility, | 你在这里的这段时间 |
[40:21] | that freckle is the only place on your entire body | 这个斑点是你全身 |
[40:24] | that isn’t identical to his. | 唯一跟他不同的地方 |
[40:27] | If you get confused, | 如果你弄混了 |
[40:30] | you find that freckle and you’ll know who you are. Okay? | 你找到那个斑点 就知道自己是谁了 好吗? |
[40:37] | We know how strange this is. | 我们理解这种感觉多么奇怪 |
[40:43] | You got the good deal here. | 你这样做非常合算 |
[40:47] | You’ll see. | 你会明白的 |
[40:50] | Boom! Again. | 砰 再来 |
[40:53] | -Little chin music. -You’re going down. | -来点下巴音乐 -你要输了 |
[40:56] | You don’t know nothing about this, boy. | 你根本不懂 孩子 |
[40:59] | You too young. | 你太年轻 |
[41:02] | Chump. | 没门 傻小子 |
[41:03] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[41:11] | Boom! | 砰 |
[41:12] | -Yeah, baby! -That’s just another cheap left. | -太棒了 -又一个偷偷摸摸的左勾拳 |
[41:20] | End call. | 结束通话 |
[41:22] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[41:26] | -Hey, Cameron? -Talk to me, Cameron. | -嘿 卡梅隆 -说话呀 卡梅隆 |
[41:28] | -No. -Send Poppy a message. | -不 -给波比发信息 |
[41:39] | They’re saying any of these seizures could kill me. | 他们说我会死于任何一次癫痫发作 |
[41:44] | And I could die out here this week before getting home to see them. | 在回去看他们之前 我有可能这周就死在这里 |
[41:52] | I can’t stop picturing her getting the news, having to tell Cory. | 我无法停止想象她得到消息 不得不告诉科里 |
[42:03] | Poppy and I had been going through some stuff. | 波比和我经历了一些事情 |
[42:06] | The other night I made her laugh. | 那天晚上我让她笑了 |
[42:09] | I can’t remember the last time I did that, you know? | 我不记得上次让她笑 是什么时候 你懂吗? |
[42:12] | Just made her laugh. | 让她发笑 |
[42:15] | That’s because you’re not funny. | 那是因为你不风趣 |
[42:21] | Yeah, that too. | 对 那也是原因 |
[42:38] | Those things will kill you, you know. | 那种东西会致死 |
[42:40] | Oh, you are funny. Fuck that. | 你其实挺风趣的 去他的 |
[42:46] | Cameron? | 卡梅隆 |
[42:48] | We’re ready for you. | 我们一切就绪了 |
[42:55] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[42:59] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[43:07] | Poppy’s the world’s best sleeper. | 波比是世界上最能睡的人 |
[43:10] | When she’s tired, she’ll just drift off in seconds, | 她累了的时候 几秒钟之内就能睡着 |
[43:13] | like, out like a light. | 就像灯一下子灭了 |
[43:15] | Poppy speaks French? | 波比会说法语? |
[43:19] | Yeah, she’ll still say the occasional French word. | 她依旧偶尔说些法语词 |
[43:24] | Like, she’ll say… | 比如 她会说 “晚安” |
[43:27] | Or… | 或者… “怎么样 那不可能” |
[43:34] | Or if something is great, like, just perfect, | 如果什么事情很棒 非常完美 |
[43:37] | she might whisper… | 她可能会小声说… 完美 “真完美” |
[43:58] | You wanna go say hi? | 你想去打个招呼吗? |
[44:32] | You okay? | 你好吗? |
[44:35] | After last night? | 昨晚之后? |
[44:39] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[44:47] | I don’t know how to… | 我不知道如何… |
[44:50] | What to say here. | 说什么 |
[44:56] | I know you don’t think I’m… | 我知道你不认为我… |
[45:05] | You. | 是你… |
[45:13] | I’m sitting up in that room, looking at Rafa. | 我坐在那个房间看着拉法 |
[45:16] | My heart is beating out of my chest, and, um, I’m nervous. | 我的心脏剧烈跳动 我很紧张 |
[45:21] | I’m really nervous. | 我真的很紧张 |
[45:26] | Then Dad pops in my head. | 然后爸爸突然出现在我脑海里 |
[45:31] | That first trip out to see him after they split. | 他们离婚后 第一次去看他 |
[45:35] | Getting on that airplane. | 登上那驾飞机 |
[45:39] | Just the nerves, you know? | 紧张得要命 你知道吗? |
[45:41] | And I close my eyes. | 我闭上眼 |
[45:46] | And then I open ’em. | 然后睁开 |
[45:53] | I’m not up there in that room anymore. | 我不在那个房间里了 |
[45:58] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[46:02] | I am here. | 我就在这里 |
[46:09] | I’m sorry, man. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 伙计 我很抱歉… |
[46:21] | He knows you’re nervous, Jack. | 他知道你很紧张 杰克 |
[46:24] | Just answer the questions. | 只要回答问题就好 |
[46:32] | -Audio muted. -Cameron… | -关闭音频 -卡梅隆 |
[46:36] | you’re you. | 你就是你 |
[46:38] | There are no wrong answers. | 不存在错误的答案 |
[46:49] | Audio unmuted. | 音频恢复 |
[46:50] | Okay, Jack. Poppy works with children. | 好的 杰克 波比从事儿童工作 |
[46:55] | Yeah, she teaches kids with learning difficulties | 对 她教有学习困难的儿童 |
[46:58] | through music therapy. | 通过音乐疗法 |
[47:01] | She’s got her own take on the Orff Schulwerk method. | 她对奥尔夫舒维克教学法有独特的见解 |
[47:05] | So, um, she makes songs with the kids, and she puts them in the songs. | 她和孩子们创作音乐 把他们放到歌曲中 |
[47:11] | And… they love it. | 他们很喜欢 |
[47:18] | She’s just insanely talented. | 她就是才华横溢 |
[47:22] | She cares. You know? Like, she really cares. | 她在乎 你知道吗?她真的很在乎 |
[47:28] | Did you always want children? | 你一直都想要孩子吗? |
[47:33] | I like this, Cameron Turner. | 我喜欢这个 卡梅隆特纳 |
[47:36] | I think after I met Poppy, I realized I wanted kids. | 我想我是在认识波比后 意识到自己想要孩子 |
[47:39] | I like all of this. | 这些我都喜欢 |
[47:40] | Yeah. | 是 |
[47:42] | I was cynical for a long time. | 我愤世嫉俗了很长时间 |
[47:44] | Wow. Oh, my gosh. | 哇 天啊 |
[47:48] | We have scarily similar taste in books. | 我们对书的品味相似得令人害怕 |
[47:51] | This idea of finding true love or a soul mate. | 找到真爱或心灵伴侣的想法 (J迪拉 《甜甜圈》) |
[47:57] | Then someone like Poppy comes along and you realize you’re just surviving. | 然后像波比这样的人突然出现 你意识到你只是在生存 |
[48:01] | Do you play? | 你演奏音乐吗? |
[48:04] | I butcher. | 我乱弹一气 |
[48:06] | But I’m not playing in front of you. | 不过我可不要在你面前演奏 |
[48:08] | I could have just gone on like that forever. | 我本来会就那样混下去 |
[48:11] | You better stop And think about what you doing | 你最好停下 想想你在做什么 |
[48:20] | Oh, I love it. Yes. | 我喜欢 好 |
[48:23] | I just lucked out, I guess. | 我想我实在太幸运了 |
[48:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[48:29] | Talk about your parents’ relationship. | 说说你父母的关系 |
[48:33] | Well, there’s not really much to talk about. | 其实没什么可说的 |
[48:36] | They divorced when I was five, and my dad moved away for work. | 我五岁的时候他们离婚了 我爸爸因为工作原因搬家了 |
[48:41] | He was a doctor. A pediatrician. | 他是个医生 儿科医生… |
[48:51] | He looks like me. He sounds like me, but I don’t know… | 他看起来像我、声音像我 可我不知道… |
[48:58] | In seven months, that child is gonna come into the world without a dad. | 七个月之后 那个孩子 就会来到世上 没有爸爸 |
[49:06] | Seven months. | 七个月 |
[49:07] | Hey. At least you’re not feeling sorry for yourself. | 嘿 至少你不为自己难过 |
[49:11] | Oh, okay. That’s fair. | 好吧 这很公平 |
[49:14] | You’re gonna be good, man. | 你会没事的 伙计 |
[49:15] | That’s fair. | 这很公平 |
[49:19] | And what about you? How you doing? | 那你呢?你怎么样? |
[49:23] | Me? | 我? |
[49:25] | Never better. | 从来没这么好过 |
[49:26] | Any other great questions? | 还有别的好问题吗? |
[49:27] | No. Okay. | 没有 好吧 |
[49:30] | Yep. | 对 |
[49:32] | Having the time of my life out here. | 在这里我真是开心极了 |
[49:34] | Nature’s awesome. Great food. | 美丽的大自然 美味的食物 |
[49:44] | Cameron? | 卡梅隆 |
[49:46] | Make it obscure. | 说一个隐晦的 |
[49:49] | Andre. Gift. | 安德烈 礼物 |
[49:55] | Am I actually gonna like this? | 我会喜欢吗? |
[49:56] | -Probably not. It’s probably– -Oh, God. What? | -大概不会 也许… -天啊 什么? |
[49:58] | -Lift your feet up high. -Lift my feet up where? | -把脚抬高 -把脚抬到哪? |
[50:01] | -And step. Step. Step. -Whoa! Oops. Oh, no! No! Oh. | -走… -不行 不… |
[50:04] | There we go. There you go. | 对了… |
[50:05] | We’re safe. We’re safe. | 很安全… |
[50:07] | What is it? | 是什么啊? |
[50:12] | You got me a piano! | 你送我一台钢琴 |
[50:17] | Andre! | 安德烈 |
[50:20] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[50:21] | -Thank you so much. -And he was so like Poppy. | -太谢谢你了 -他跟波比太像了 |
[50:24] | Like, just wildly smart and gentle. | 超级聪明 人又温柔 |
[50:29] | What happened to him? | 他出了什么事? |
[50:32] | Andre… was thrown from his bike off of a mountain road. | 安德烈在一条山路上行驶时 从摩托车上摔下 |
[50:40] | His body landed in the branches of a pine tree, high up. | 他的身体落在一棵很高的松树上 |
[50:46] | Every couple of weeks, I dream about him up there in the treetops. | 每隔几周我都会梦见他在树梢上 |
[50:52] | Alone. Just laying there. | 独自一人躺在那里 |
[51:01] | Have you talked to your wife about that dream? | 你跟你妻子谈过那个梦吗? |
[51:04] | No. | 没有 |
[51:06] | Why not? | 为什么没有? |
[51:07] | She didn’t leave the house for the better part of a year. | 那一年她有一大半时间都没出门 |
[51:13] | Slept in the guest room most of that time, so… | 大部分时间睡在客房 |
[51:16] | I’m just trying to help you. | 我只想帮你 |
[51:20] | I know, I know. | 我知道… |
[51:22] | -I need to be alone. Thank you. -Please– | -我需要独自待着 谢谢 -拜托… |
[51:25] | It’s not really subject matter we enjoy getting into. | 那不是我们想要提起的话题 |
[51:31] | How did Poppy sleeping apart make you feel? | 波比睡在别处让你有何感受? |
[51:36] | Alone. | 孤独 |
[51:39] | Mostly, I worried about her. | 主要是我担心她 |
[51:42] | I missed her. | 我想念她 |
[51:45] | Did you resent her for it? | 你有没有为此怨恨她? |
[51:47] | She lost her twin. | 她失去了双胞胎兄弟 |
[51:50] | She never felt good about him getting that motorcycle. | 她一直对他买那辆摩托车感到不安 |
[51:56] | Blamed herself for not protesting more. | 责怪自己没有更强烈地反对 |
[51:59] | But he was gonna get the bike anyway. | 可是他无论如何是要买那辆摩托车的 |
[52:03] | You’ve mentioned how well Poppy has progressed with her therapist | 你说过波比 在治疗师的帮助下取得了很大进展 |
[52:07] | over the last few months. | 就在过去的这几个月 |
[52:09] | But you never went to see anybody? | 但你从来没有找过治疗师? |
[52:11] | No. | 没有 |
[52:14] | Did you talk to someone after your parents were divorced? | 在你父母离婚后 你跟任何人谈过吗? |
[52:18] | No, I was five. | 没有 我当时才五岁 |
[52:21] | So you’ve never been to a therapist? | 那么你从来没有看过心理治疗师? |
[52:23] | No. | 没有 |
[52:24] | And you can’t talk to Poppy about this dream that you keep having? | 你不能告诉波比这个你反复做的梦? |
[52:28] | It’s been two years. Why haven’t you gone to see somebody? | 已经两年了 为什么你没有去看过治疗师? |
[52:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[52:37] | Cameron? | 卡梅隆 |
[52:40] | I’m sorry, I– | 抱歉 我… |
[52:46] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[52:49] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[52:54] | Let’s take a break. | 我们休息一下 |
[53:20] | Saving them for you. | 给你留的 |
[53:41] | All right. | 好了 |
[53:42] | Jack, are you ready? | 杰克 你准备好了吗? |
[53:45] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[53:47] | -Cameron? -Yeah. | -卡梅隆呢? -好了 |
[53:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[53:53] | Call Poppy, please. | 请给波比打电话 |
[54:02] | This is weird timing. I just spoke to the clinic. | 这也太凑巧了吧 我刚跟诊所通了话 |
[54:07] | Doctor Herbert is confirmed for the ultrasound on the 25th. | 已经确认了赫伯特医生 在25号给我做超声波检查 |
[54:16] | Cam? | 卡梅? |
[54:19] | That’s real. | 这太真实了 |
[54:21] | Yeah. So real. Living human in body. | 是啊 很真实 身体里有个小生命 |
[54:25] | Just feels so different to how I remember it with Cory, right? | 感觉和我记忆中科里那次 完全不同 对吗? |
[54:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[54:31] | Remember how we found out? | 你记得我们是怎么知道的吗? |
[54:33] | Oh, my God, yeah. That insane snow. | 天啊 是啊 那场大雪 |
[54:38] | Jessie and Zoe’s wedding the next day. | 第二天是杰西和柔伊的婚礼 |
[54:40] | Zoe knew right away. | 柔伊马上就知道了 |
[54:42] | “Oh, my God. You’re pregnant, Poppy.” | “天啊 你怀孕了 波比” |
[54:47] | Oh, I remember that feeling. | 我记得那种感觉 |
[54:50] | You were barely out of the doctor’s office, | 你还没走出医生办公室 |
[54:52] | you were already making a playlist, holding the speaker there. | 就已经在制作播放列表 把音箱放在这里 |
[54:55] | Yeah. Yes. Womb tunes. | 是啊 对 子宫音乐 |
[54:59] | Womb tunes. Oh, it’s been a minute. | 子宫音乐 那是好久以前了 |
[55:05] | Hey, we should tell Cory soon, too. | 嘿 我们也应该尽快告诉科里 |
[55:08] | Yeah, I was thinking the same– | 对 我也这么想… |
[55:11] | Rafa, send Poppy a message. | 拉法 给波比发条信息 |
[55:15] | -What did you do? -I don’t like this. | -你做什么? -我不喜欢这样 |
[55:20] | And you think I like this? Talking to my wife under a spotlight? | 你以为我喜欢吗? 在聚光灯下跟我的妻子说话? |
[55:24] | She’s not your wife! | 她不是你的妻子 |
[55:26] | Oh, okay. Okay, I see. | 好吧…我明白了 |
[55:29] | You can’t bear to see this actually work. That’s the real problem. | 你受不了看到这实际上是奏效的 这才是真正的问题 |
[55:32] | -Fuck you, man! -Fuck you! | -去死吧 -你去死 |
[55:34] | And what about me? Waking up in this place, | 我怎么了?在这里地方醒来 |
[55:37] | waiting for you to pull the plug, being told I’m not me. | 等着你拔掉电源 被告知我不是我 |
[55:39] | Because you’re not me. | 因为你不是我 |
[55:41] | You are not me! | 你不是我 |
[55:46] | You know what? Fuck all this. | 算了 让这见鬼去吧 |
[55:49] | -No, bullshit. You stay right here. -This is bullshit! Fuck that! | -不 狗屁 你哪也别去 -这是狗屁 见鬼去吧 |
[55:52] | -Stay here. Bullshit. This is real. -Open the fucking door! | -你别走 少来 这是真的 -打开门 |
[55:54] | And you know it. You know it. | 你知道的… |
[55:56] | Poppy said if she couldn’t tell, if her mom was indistinguishable… | 波比说如果她看不出来 如果她的妈妈没有任何区别… |
[56:00] | Well, here it is. Indistinguishable. | 这就是了 没有任何区别 |
[56:02] | You won’t go through with it because you’re too selfish! | 你不想做这件事 因为你太自私 |
[56:05] | Get the fuck off me. | 别碰我 |
[56:06] | I’m done with you. Huh? | 我不想看见你了 |
[56:08] | Do something? Do it. Fuck you, do it. Do it! | 想做吗?做吧 你去死 做吧… |
[56:13] | Yeah. You won’t leave this place. | 对 你不会离开这里的 |
[56:16] | I’m going home, and I’m telling them everything. Everything! | 我会回家去 我会告诉他们所有事 所有事 |
[56:20] | Yeah, I bet you will. Bitch ass. | 好呀 我打赌你会的 王八蛋 |
[56:22] | It’s always about you. | It’s always about you. 你一直只关心自己… |
[56:24] | She’s been trying to talk for I don’t know how long, | 她一直想跟你谈 我都不知道多久了 |
[56:26] | and you keep shutting her out, | 你一直在躲避她 |
[56:27] | because deep down inside, you feel like she abandoned us. | 因为在你内心深处 你觉得她抛弃了我们 |
[56:29] | -I never thought that! I never! -You did! | -我从来没那么想 从来没有 -你就是这么想 |
[56:31] | You did– | 你就是… |
[56:33] | Hey, hey. Hey. | 嘿… |
[56:36] | It’s okay. It’s okay. Breathe, breathe. | 没事…呼吸… |
[56:40] | Cam? | 卡梅 |
[56:54] | What the fuck, man? | 怎么搞的? |
[57:00] | He shouldn’t go home in that state. | 他这种情况不应该回去 |
[57:10] | I’ll talk to him, but it’s in his contract. | 我会跟他谈 但他的合同里有这条 |
[57:18] | I need to see him. | 我要见他 |
[58:17] | I remember when I knew she was gonna be okay. | 我记得当我知道她会没事的那一刻 |
[58:30] | I used to cry for Tracy | 我曾为特雷西哭泣 |
[58:34] | I wanted to see him again | 我想再次见到他 |
[58:40] | But sometimes Sometimes life ain’t always the way | 但有时候 生活并不是这样 |
[58:51] | Sometimes it snows in April | 有时4月会下雪 |
[59:01] | Sometimes I feel so bad | 有时我感觉如此难过 |
[59:07] | So bad | 如此难过 |
[59:10] | Sometimes I wish life is never-ending | 有时我希望生命永不终止 |
[59:19] | And all good things They say never last | 他们说好景不常在 好花不常开 |
[59:30] | And love | 还有爱 |
[59:33] | It isn’t hard till it’s passed | 直到逝去 才知艰辛 |
[59:57] | Hey, uh… I’m really sorry about earlier. | 嘿…对刚才的事 我很抱歉 |
[1:00:03] | I don’t think she abandoned us. | 我不认为她抛弃了我们 |
[1:00:08] | No, there’s something to it. | 不 你说的有点道理 |
[1:00:12] | There’s something to it. | 有点道理 |
[1:00:15] | She’d been trying to talk to me for a long time in her own way. | 很久以来她一直想跟我谈 以她自己的方式 |
[1:00:18] | Thought I had more time, I guess. | 我以为还有时间 |
[1:00:22] | I just told her about that dizzy spell three months ago. | 三个月前我才告诉她我头晕的事 |
[1:00:27] | If I’d had mentioned the headache back then– | 如果我那时告诉她我头痛… |
[1:00:30] | She’d have marched us in for a scan that day. | 她一定会当天让我去医院做扫描 |
[1:00:35] | And got to it before it spread. | 在扩散之前进行治疗 |
[1:00:38] | Dealt with it together. | 共同面对 |
[1:00:46] | I know you got to go back and see them. I get it. | 我知道你必须回去看他们 我理解 |
[1:00:51] | Do the right thing here. | 做正确的事 |
[1:00:54] | In seven months, that baby– | 七个月后 那个孩子… |
[1:00:56] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[1:00:58] | If you tell her, you’re saying it for you. I’m saying that for them. | 如果你告诉她 你是为了自己这样做 我在替他们着想 |
[1:01:01] | Enough. | 够了 |
[1:01:20] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[1:01:25] | Hey, Jack. | 嘿 杰克 |
[1:01:27] | Hey, hey. You’re okay. It’s okay. | 嘿…你没事… |
[1:01:32] | -Oh, shit. -You’re okay. | -该死 -你没事 |
[1:01:34] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[1:01:37] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:01:43] | Monitoring your lens feed while you’re back at home | 你在家期间 监控你的隐形眼镜信号流 |
[1:01:46] | is an important part of Jack’s psychological evaluation. | 是对杰克进行心理评估的重要部分 |
[1:01:50] | Nothing’s ever recorded? | 不会录制任何内容? |
[1:01:52] | That’s the policy. | 这是我们的政策 |
[1:01:55] | And only Jack has access to this feed? | 只有杰克才能看信号流? |
[1:01:57] | No one sees or hears a thing. | 没有人能看到或听到任何信号 |
[1:02:06] | Access granted. | 授予访问权限 |
[1:02:11] | Now, try your best to forget about all this, | 现在尽量忘记这一切 |
[1:02:14] | and just enjoy your time with them. | 好好享受和他们在一起的时光 |
[1:02:19] | We’ll see you in three days, Cameron. | 我们三天后见 卡梅隆 |
[1:02:21] | Try to put everything out of your mind. Just enjoy your time at home. | 尽量把一切都抛在脑后 享受在家的时光吧 |
[1:02:30] | Do come back. | 请一定回来 |
[1:05:18] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:05:20] | Call him. Send a car. | 打电话给他 派辆车去 |
[1:05:32] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:05:35] | Pick up. | 站起来 卡梅隆 汽车马上就到 尝试站起来 |
[1:05:37] | Cameron, there will be a car there in a moment. Try to stand up. | |
[1:06:05] | Cameron? | 卡梅隆? |
[1:06:06] | We’re gonna need you to come back. | 我们需要你回来 |
[1:06:09] | I just got home. | 我刚到家 |
[1:06:10] | We might just need to change your medication, | 我们可能只需要改变你的药物 |
[1:06:12] | but we gotta have a look at you. | 但是我们必须对你进行检查 |
[1:06:14] | I’m not going back. | 我不回去 |
[1:06:15] | If you stay and you have another seizure without supervision, | 如果你留在那里 在没有人监督的情况下 发生一次癫痫发作 |
[1:06:19] | you could die in front of your family. | 你可能死在你家人的面前 |
[1:06:22] | Fuck you. | 去死吧 |
[1:06:25] | Fuck. Fuck. | 去死吧… |
[1:06:29] | Cameron? | 卡梅隆? |
[1:06:32] | Cameron, talk to me. | 卡梅隆 跟我讲话 |
[1:07:01] | Jack goes in the morning. | 杰克明早去 |
[1:07:05] | I haven’t finished evaluating his psychological state yet. | 我还没有完成对他的心理状态评估 |
[1:07:10] | I’m not comfortable with Jack going home. | 我对杰克回家感到不放心 |
[1:07:13] | Poppy’s expecting him back. | 波比在等他回去 |
[1:07:15] | -I have– -Jack is ready. He goes first thing. | -我已经… -杰克准备好了 他明天一早就去 |
[1:07:21] | We’re covered for this in the contract. | 合同里规定我们可以这么做 |
[1:07:23] | It will be noted that you opposed the decision. | 将注明你反对这个决定 |
[1:07:27] | Tell Jack to call Poppy now. | 让杰克现在给波比打电话 |
[1:07:32] | You slipped in the shower. Mild concussion. Scan was all good. | 你在浴室滑倒了 轻微脑震荡 扫描显示没问题 |
[1:07:37] | Home tomorrow. | 明天到家 |
[1:07:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:07:48] | If these two weeks at home go well, which they will, | 如果这两周在家里一切顺利 肯定会的 |
[1:07:52] | your memory of this process will be removed | 你关于这个过程的记忆会被抹去 |
[1:07:55] | and we will not see you here again. | 我们再也不会在这里见到你了 |
[1:07:59] | If Cameron wakes up, he will monitor your lens feed. | 如果卡梅隆醒来 他会监控你的隐形眼镜信号流 |
[1:08:04] | But unless there are any issues over the next two weeks, | 除非在接下来的两周有任何问题 |
[1:08:07] | he will not have the option to stop this. | 否则他没有权力停止 |
[1:08:11] | I know this isn’t as we planned it, but you’re ready, Jack. | 我知道这和我们的计划不同 不过你准备好了 杰克 |
[1:08:15] | Don’t think of these two weeks as a test. | 不要把这两周当成是考验 |
[1:08:19] | Just going home. | 只是回家而已 |
[1:08:54] | Bear? Let me see you. | 熊熊?让我看看你 |
[1:08:58] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:09:00] | -Just– Just a little bit sore. I’m fine. -Yeah? | -只是…有点痛 我很好 -是吗? |
[1:09:03] | The swelling’s gone down. | 肿块已经退去了 |
[1:09:06] | What did they say? | 他们说什么? |
[1:09:09] | I’ll be a little bit fuzzy for a few days. But I’m good. | 接下来的几天我会有点头晕 不过我没事 |
[1:09:14] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:09:32] | You scared me. | 你吓坏我了 |
[1:09:33] | I scared me. | 我被自己吓坏了 |
[1:09:48] | He’s waiting for you up in his room. | 他在他房间等你 |
[1:09:53] | -Who? -Your son. | -谁? -你儿子 |
[1:10:03] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:10:06] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[1:10:09] | I’m sorry, I had to. | 抱歉 我没忍住 |
[1:10:10] | Shit, Cam. Don’t freak me out like that. | 该死 卡梅 别那样吓我 |
[1:10:13] | Wanker. | 混蛋 |
[1:10:15] | -Come here. -No. | -过来 -不 |
[1:10:16] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:10:18] | -No way. -I’m sorry. | -不要 -对不起 |
[1:10:29] | Easy, tiger. | 放松点 |
[1:10:33] | Pig. | 小猪 |
[1:10:34] | What the hell? Ellington? | 怎么回事?艾灵顿 |
[1:10:37] | Hey, pal. | 嘿 伙计 |
[1:10:39] | Wow, I think Pig’s pissed at you | 我想小猪很生你的气 |
[1:10:41] | for leaving town and hitting your head. | 因为你出差还撞到了头 |
[1:10:45] | Wow, he is not letting it go. Ellington. | 它真是不依不饶的 艾灵顿 |
[1:10:50] | Okay, Pig. | 好了 小猪 |
[1:10:52] | I’ll stick him outside. | 我把它放到外面去 |
[1:10:55] | I’ll go check on Doc. | 我去看看小博士 |
[1:11:26] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:11:29] | Ra– What happened? | 拉…发生什么了? |
[1:11:32] | You passed out. | 你昏倒了 |
[1:11:36] | You’ve been unconscious for almost 24 hours. | 你失去知觉几乎24小时了 |
[1:11:41] | What does Poppy think? | 波比会怎么想? |
[1:11:43] | Everything’s fine, Cameron. | 一切都很好 卡梅隆 |
[1:11:47] | What does that mean? | 你这是什么意思? |
[1:11:52] | He’s not gone. | 他没去吧 |
[1:11:54] | We’ve been monitoring it all while you were out. Everything’s good. | 在你昏迷的时候 我们在监控一切 一切都很顺利 |
[1:11:58] | No. No, no, no. I didn’t get– | 不…我没有… |
[1:12:01] | I’m so sorry that it happened this way… | 我很抱歉事情发生了变化… |
[1:12:03] | I’m not done. I didn’t say he could go. | 我还没做完 我没说他可以去 |
[1:12:05] | -…but it was the right decision. -Bullshit. | -但这是正确的决定 -狗屁 |
[1:12:07] | I’m not done! | 我还没做完 |
[1:12:08] | Well, it’s not about you now. | 现在这不是你一个人的事了 |
[1:12:10] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[1:12:11] | -You have an opportunity that no one gets. -No. No, no, no. | -你现在有个任何人都不会有的机会 -不… |
[1:12:15] | Don’t be blind, Cameron. | 不要自欺欺人 卡梅隆 |
[1:12:17] | -Fuck you. -You’re dying. | -你去死吧 -你快要死了 |
[1:12:23] | You’re dying. | 你快要死了 |
[1:12:30] | -You’re dying, Cam– -Stop! | -你快要死了 卡梅… -闭嘴 |
[1:12:33] | Stop. | 闭嘴 |
[1:12:40] | Jack was ready. | 杰克准备好了 |
[1:12:42] | They’re in good hands. | 他们很安全 |
[1:12:47] | They’re in your hands. | 他们在你的保护之下 |
[1:12:53] | I wanna see the video. | 我想看视频 |
[1:12:57] | Now. | 马上 |
[1:13:00] | And you need to stop watching my family. | 你必须停止监视我的家人 |
[1:13:07] | I learned that from school. Paper is wood. | 我在学校里知道了纸是木头 |
[1:13:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:13:11] | -It’s got some– Let me see. -Is it? | -它有…让我看看 -是吗? |
[1:13:13] | Some wood up there. | 是有一些木头 |
[1:13:15] | Yeah. Yes, sir. | 是 是的 先生 |
[1:13:20] | -This the only feed? -Okay. | -这是唯一的信号流吗? -好的 |
[1:13:22] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:13:24] | I’d like to be alone. | 我想一个人待着 |
[1:13:26] | Nope. | 不 |
[1:13:28] | So, what’s one thing I’ve been trying to get you to do more of? | 我想让你多做的一件事是什么? |
[1:13:34] | -Read? -Good. | -阅读? -很好 |
[1:13:37] | Here’s a little something for you. | 这里有一样小东西给你 |
[1:13:39] | Essentially, it’s from your grandmother. | 这其实来自你的祖母 |
[1:13:41] | It’s something she gave to me when I was about your age. | 我在你这个年龄的时候 她给了我 |
[1:13:44] | Open it up, it’s a good one. | 打开吧 很有意思的一本 |
[1:13:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:13:48] | She wrote a little something in it. | 她在里面写了点东西 |
[1:13:56] | I used to kill Andre for doing this to our books | 我过去非常痛恨安德烈 在我们的书里面这样做 |
[1:13:59] | when we were growing up. | 在我们小的时候 |
[1:14:00] | Now I’m, like, poring over every word he underlined. | 现在我仔细研究他在下面划线的每一个字 |
[1:14:14] | Somehow I’m– | 不知怎么地 我… |
[1:14:20] | Somehow I’m finally breathing again. | 不知怎么地 我终于可以呼吸了 |
[1:14:25] | But I feel like I’ve lost you, Cam. | 可是我感觉失去了你 卡梅 |
[1:14:32] | You keep yourself so busy in a job you hate. | 你在你讨厌的工作中忙忙碌碌 |
[1:14:34] | It’s like you’re not here. | 就好像你不在这里 |
[1:14:37] | And I’m not saying you’re fully to blame, you know? We’re both in this. | 我不是说这都怪你 你明白吗?我们都有错 |
[1:14:44] | I know I checked out for a while. | 我知道我有段时间有些疏远 |
[1:14:48] | And I know that scared you. | 我知道那让你害怕 |
[1:14:52] | And I’m sorry for that, Cam. I am. | 我对此很抱歉 卡梅 真的 |
[1:14:58] | I mean, hearing you say the words, “I hit my head,” the other day… | 那天听到你说“我撞到了头” |
[1:15:07] | I couldn’t lose you, Cam. I couldn’t live. | 我不能失去你 卡梅 我没法活下去 |
[1:15:17] | So this is me telling you that I’m done with the silence now. | 所以我这是在告诉你 我现在不想再沉默了 |
[1:15:24] | We start communicating, and we fix things. | 我们开始沟通 我们解决问题 |
[1:16:10] | I made you a little something. | 我给你做了一样东西 (早日康复) |
[1:16:30] | It’s really insensitive. | 这太不顾别人的感受了吧 |
[1:16:36] | Oh, no. I’m– I’m sorry. I– | 不 我…很抱歉 我… |
[1:16:40] | Oh, shit. I’m so so– | 见鬼 我很… |
[1:16:45] | You little shit. | 你这个鬼东西 |
[1:16:49] | You scared me. | 你吓死我了 |
[1:16:50] | Your face. It’s– It’s– | 你的表情 太… |
[1:16:53] | You scared me. That was good. | 你吓坏我了 你真行 |
[1:16:56] | It is… It’s good. Funny. | 很…棒 真好笑 |
[1:17:08] | Hey, oh. It’s okay. | 嘿 没事的 |
[1:17:13] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[1:17:20] | I’m here. You’re okay. | 我在这里 你没事 (镜片信息流不可用) |
[1:18:22] | He’s taking out the contacts more and more, | 他越来越频繁地摘下隐形眼镜了 |
[1:18:24] | not just when he goes to bed. | 不仅是睡觉的时候 |
[1:18:26] | He doesn’t have to wear them all the time. They make him feel uncomfortable. | 他不必每时每刻都戴着 它们让他感觉不舒服 |
[1:18:30] | He feels badly for you. | 他为你感到难过 |
[1:18:32] | But he also feels uncomfortable having his family watched. | 但他也对别人监视他的家人感到不舒服 |
[1:18:36] | I don’t give a shit about his comfort. That’s my family. | 我才不在乎他的不舒服 那是我的家人 |
[1:18:38] | What you’re feeling right now, Cameron, is normal. | 你现在的感受很正常 卡梅隆 |
[1:18:41] | No, it is not. | 不 不正常 |
[1:18:43] | Something is wrong. | 有什么事不对劲 |
[1:18:45] | For the last couple of days, I feel it. Something is off. | 在过去两天中 我能感觉到 有什么不对劲 |
[1:18:47] | At this stage, | 在这个阶段 |
[1:18:48] | whatever you’re going through, it’s normal. He’s fine. | 无论你在经历什么感受 都是正常的 他很好 |
[1:18:54] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:19:37] | What’s up with you? | 你是怎么回事? |
[1:19:51] | Cory, it’s time to eat, buddy. | 科里 该吃饭了 伙计 |
[1:20:02] | Cory. Pause it. | 科里 暂停它 |
[1:20:05] | Cory, come on. | 科里 快点 |
[1:20:06] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[1:20:12] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[1:20:13] | -Pecorino instead of Parmesan. -So good. | -用佩科里诺芝士代替帕马森芝士 -太好吃了 |
[1:20:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:20:21] | Come on, man. Now. Pause it. | 快点 伙计 立刻 暂停它 |
[1:20:24] | Less salty, right? Kind of sweeter? | 没有那么咸 对吗?稍甜一些? |
[1:20:26] | Yeah. It’s great. | 对 很棒 |
[1:20:32] | -You okay, babe? -Yeah, I’m fine. | -你没事吧 宝贝? -我没事 |
[1:20:35] | -What’s up? -No. I’m good. I’m good. | -怎么了? -不 我很好…我只是… |
[1:20:38] | You need to stop! | 你给我停下 |
[1:20:54] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:21:32] | Access denied. | 拒绝访问 |
[1:21:35] | Access denied. | 拒绝访问 (短信息) (波比:水管工会晚到 他们说大约2点15分) (卡梅:对 他们刚发了信息 一切都好) (给这个家伙找了好地方) (楼上唱片上面?) (波比:是 肯定 爱你) (能买瓶橄榄油吗? 西班牙那种和洗涤剂) (好 在商店 会买) (另外 今早给我们班看了) |
[1:26:20] | -Yeah. The waddle dance. -I’m gonna be a big brother! | -好棒 摇摆舞 -我要当哥哥了 |
[1:26:22] | -Good job! -We got the waddle dance. | -好样的 -我们在跳摇摆舞 (卡梅:儿子遗传了我的酷炫动作) (波比:大笑) |
[1:26:28] | I love him. | 我爱他 (回复:新进行中的工作 11月2日 星期二) (熊熊 爱你 真高兴你又开始创作了) (回复:新进行中的工作 卡梅发送:是吗?) |
[1:26:52] | Wow. | 哇 |
[1:27:40] | Do what you need to do. | 做你需要做的事 |
[1:28:35] | Hey, hey. Just, um… | 嘿… |
[1:28:39] | Just be careful. | 小心一点 |
[1:29:18] | Hey, Doc. | 嘿 小博士 |
[1:29:22] | Doc. | 小博士 |
[1:29:26] | Wake up. | 醒来吧 |
[1:29:36] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[1:29:39] | I just had a really bad nightmare, and I just wanted to see you. | 我刚做了一个噩梦 就是想看见你 |
[1:29:43] | Hey, I have an idea. | 嘿 我有个主意 |
[1:29:51] | We’re going to pretend that this is beer, okay? | 我们假装这是啤酒 好吗? |
[1:29:56] | My first was with my mom. I was a lot older than you, though. | 我第一次喝啤酒是和我妈妈 不过我年龄比你大多了 |
[1:29:59] | But it’s okay. We won’t tell anybody. | 不过没关系 我们不会告诉别人 |
[1:30:02] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:30:04] | And these guys were her favorite thing to eat with beer. | 她最喜欢一边喝啤酒一边吃这些 |
[1:30:11] | Edamame with loads of salt. | 很咸的毛豆 |
[1:30:14] | Washed down with a nice, crisp brew. | 就着清爽的啤酒 |
[1:30:17] | -Yum. -How do you eat it? | -味道好极了 -这怎么吃? |
[1:30:19] | See? Just grab the top one. Start one at a time with the top one. | 瞧?捏住上面这个 从最上面开始一个一个吃 |
[1:30:24] | Pop it out. Yeah, go ahead. Yeah. | 把它挤出来 对 来吧 对 |
[1:30:28] | -Tastes good. -Good, right? | -好吃 -不错 是吧? |
[1:30:31] | Better than they look. | 比看起来好吃 |
[1:30:33] | Yeah, now try it with your beer. | 对 现在和你的啤酒一起吃 |
[1:30:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:30:38] | Apple juice, but– Hold up, hold on. Cheers. | 是苹果汁 不过…等等…干杯 |
[1:30:44] | Long life for you. | 长命百岁 |
[1:30:47] | To edamame. | 为毛豆干杯 |
[1:31:03] | I’ll just take one more. | 我再吃一个 |
[1:31:06] | Come here, man. | 过来 伙计 |
[1:31:34] | You okay, Dad? | 爸爸 你没事吧? |
[1:31:42] | Let me look at you, man. Let me look at that face. | 让我看看你 伙计 让我看看这张脸 |
[1:31:51] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 对 我没事 |
[1:31:56] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[1:32:02] | Cory? | 科里 |
[1:32:04] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[1:32:06] | I love you, man. | 我爱你 伙计 |
[1:32:08] | I love you too, Dad. | 我也爱你 爸爸 |
[1:32:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:32:35] | Be good, Doc. | 乖乖的 小博士 |
[1:33:27] | P? | 波? |
[1:33:30] | P. | 波 |
[1:33:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:33:43] | Poppy, wake up. | 波比 醒醒 |
[1:33:52] | Bear, what’s wrong? | 熊熊 怎么了? |
[1:33:55] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了? |
[1:33:58] | It’s nothing. I just– | 没什么 我刚… |
[1:34:02] | I just had a really bad dream. | 我刚做了个噩梦 |
[1:34:04] | I got angry at Cory. Dreamt I lost everything. | 我生了科里的气 梦到我失去了一切 |
[1:34:07] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[1:34:10] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:34:17] | God, you’re shaking, sweetheart. You’re shaking. | 天啊 你在发抖 宝贝 你在发抖 |
[1:34:21] | It felt so real. | 感觉太真实了 |
[1:34:24] | Oh, sweetheart. | 宝贝 |
[1:34:28] | -We’re here. Yeah? -Yes. | -我们在这里 对吗? -是 |
[1:34:34] | We’re doing better now. Yeah? | 我们现在好多了 对吗? |
[1:34:41] | Yeah, we’re doing great. | 对 我们很好 |
[1:34:47] | If it’s a boy… | 如果是男孩… |
[1:34:51] | we should name him Andre. | 我们应该给他起名叫安德烈 |
[1:34:54] | Yeah. I know. | 是 我知道 |
[1:35:20] | Poppy? | 波比 |
[1:35:21] | Yeah? | 嗯? |
[1:35:30] | I drifted. | 我出过轨 |
[1:35:35] | Cam, stop it. Come here. | 卡梅 别说了 过来 |
[1:35:42] | I’m so sorry. I just– | 我很抱歉 我… |
[1:35:46] | Listen. | 听着 |
[1:35:47] | We’re back, yeah? | 我们合好了 对吗? |
[1:35:52] | And it’s wonderful. | 这很棒 |
[1:35:55] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[1:35:59] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:36:06] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:36:26] | Come on, get to sleep. | 来吧 快睡吧 |
[1:37:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:37:57] | Take care of ’em. | 照顾好他们 |
[1:38:06] | I will. | 我会的 |
[1:39:22] | As of this morning, he’s officially Cameron Turner. | 今天早上 他正式成为卡梅隆特纳了 |
[1:39:29] | He’ll never know about any of this. | 他将永远不会知道这些 |
[1:39:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:39:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:39:46] | Thank you, Doc. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[1:39:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:40:06] | It’s hard to be left behind. | 被人遗忘是很痛苦的 |
[1:40:14] | The new client is about to arrive. | 新客户快要到了 |
[1:40:18] | Come down to us when you’re done speaking with him. | 等你跟他谈完后 到下面来找我们 |
[1:40:23] | Jack left you something. | 杰克给你留了样东西 |
[1:41:23] | Babe? | 宝贝 |
[1:41:29] | Tell me you love me. | 告诉我你爱我 |
[1:41:33] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:41:40] | No, no, no. | 不… |
[1:41:42] | Cam. | 卡梅 |
[1:41:43] | What are you doing? I’m chopping stuff. | 你在做什么?我在切菜 |
[1:41:46] | For real, P. | 说真的 波 |
[1:41:48] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:41:50] | Look me in the eyes and tell me you love me. | 看着我的眼睛 告诉我你爱我 |
[1:41:53] | -What are you doing? -Just– Come on. For real. | -你在做什么呀? -过来 真的 |
[1:41:59] | I need to hear it. | 我需要听你说 |
[1:42:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:42:12] | I love you, Cameron Turner. | 我爱你 卡梅隆特纳 |
[1:42:15] | Always have. And always will. | 一直是 永远都是 |
[1:42:26] | -How was that? -That was good. | -怎么样? -太棒了 |