时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | 注:Scout–意为童子军 童子军的荣誉是一种信誉保证 | |
[00:41] | 这是斯科特 他无所不能 就是不听命令 | |
[00:41] | 斯科特的 荣誉 | |
[00:46] | 这是斯科特 他无所不能 就是不听命令 | |
[01:10] | – Hello. – Good morning. | -你好 -早上好 |
[01:20] | Plans for the weekend? | 周末有安排了吗 |
[01:22] | California? | 去加州吗 |
[01:23] | Next weekend. | 下个周末去 |
[01:26] | I want you to know | 我想让你知道 |
[01:27] | I haven’t forgotten your request regarding Handi-Wrap. | 我并没有忘记你提出的参与保鲜膜广告的要求 |
[01:30] | I spoke to Lou and he’s very happy to have you on the business. | 我和卢谈过了 他非常高兴你能参与 |
[01:34] | And, of course, | 当然了 |
[01:35] | you can assume from our conversation that I am, too. | 从刚才的对话你也可以听出 我也很高兴 |
[01:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:39] | I hope you understand I mean on the team. | 我希望你明白我说的是你能参与到团队中 |
[01:42] | That’s exactly what I asked for. | 那正是我希望的 |
[01:49] | Stop humming! You’re not happy! | 别哼哼了 你并不开心 |
[01:55] | Do you want me to introduce you? | 要我帮你介绍一下吗 |
[01:57] | I’m not interested in her. | 我对她不感兴趣 |
[01:58] | She belongs to it and it belongs to her. | 她属于它 它也属于她 |
[02:02] | What is “it”? | “它”是什么 |
[02:03] | What, am I Cassandra? | 怎么 当我是卡珊德拉吗 |
[02:03] | 预言凶事 而不为人所信的神话人物 | |
[02:05] | That machine came for us. | 那机器是来毁灭我们的 |
[02:07] | And one by one… | 一个接一个地… |
[02:12] | – Good morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早 |
[02:14] | Morning, lovely. | 早安 亲爱的 |
[02:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[02:18] | Do you know anything about this? | 你对这个知情吗 |
[02:23] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪得到这个的 |
[02:25] | I found it on the Xerox machine. | 我在复印机上发现的 |
[02:27] | And I thought, | 然后我想 |
[02:28] | “Wow, Shirley’s gonna be in a lot of trouble for leaving it there.” | “雪莉把这个放在那儿 可闯了大祸了” |
[02:32] | It’s sensational stuff. | 那可是很震撼的东西 |
[02:34] | I didn’t leave it there. But I appreciate its return. | 不是我放在那里的 但好在现在找回来了 |
[02:37] | It’s got to be pretty recent. | 肯定是最近的作品 |
[02:38] | He’s got one about Eisenhower’s funeral. | 有一幅画的跟艾森豪威尔的葬礼有关 |
[02:41] | I’m sure he’d prefer you hadn’t seen this. | 我敢说他肯定不希望你们查看这个 |
[02:43] | Hmm, that’s not what Dr. Freud would say. | 弗洛伊德医生可不同意你这观点哦 |
[02:47] | No one has seen this. | 没人看过这个 |
[02:54] | Mr. Ginsberg? | 金斯伯格先生 |
[02:56] | This thing’s on the fritz. | 这东西出故障了 |
[03:03] | S-T-R-A-T-E-G-Y. | 策略 |
[03:06] | Meredith, honey, I don’t want that spelled out, | 梅瑞迪斯 亲爱的 不是我想拼出声 |
[03:07] | I just want it spelled right. | 我只是希望你能拼对 |
[03:09] | Mr. Draper. | 德雷柏先生 |
[03:13] | I was just talking to you. | 我刚刚正跟你说话呢 |
[03:14] | There’s a Stephanie Horton calling collect. | 有个叫斯蒂芬妮·霍顿的打电话找您 需要付费接听 |
[03:16] | Would you like to accept the charges? | 你要付费吗 |
[03:18] | She says she’s your niece. | 她说是你的侄女 |
[03:20] | Yes. Yes, absolutely. | 是的 帮我转过来 |
[03:26] | Hello, Stephanie. It’s Don. | 你好 斯蒂芬妮 我是唐 |
[03:29] | I wasn’t sure if you’d remember me. | 我不确定你还是否记得我 |
[03:32] | Come on. How are you? | 别傻了 你怎么样 |
[03:35] | How are you… Don? | 你怎么样 唐 |
[03:38] | About the same. | 老样子 |
[03:41] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[03:44] | I suppose it probably sounds like an emergency, but it’s not. | 可能你会以为我有什么急事 其实不是 |
[03:48] | I thought of you because, well– | 我想起你是因为 |
[03:52] | it’s not an emergency. | 总之不是急事 |
[03:53] | You’re making it sound like an emergency, sweetheart. | 你越这么说越像是有急事 亲爱的 |
[03:57] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[03:59] | I’m expecting. | 我要生宝宝了 |
[04:01] | And I’m running out of bread and… | 我最近手头很拮据 |
[04:06] | I hate that this is why I’m talking to you after all this time. | 我也不想这么久之后重新联系就是为了这个 |
[04:09] | I’m glad you called me. | 我很高兴你找了我 |
[04:11] | That’s what I’m here for. | 我的作用不就在于此嘛 |
[04:13] | I mean, you’re my… | 我是说 你是我的 |
[04:16] | what’d you call yourself? My niece. | 你之前怎么说的来着 侄女 |
[04:18] | I don’t know why I said that. | 我不知道自己为什么要那么说 |
[04:20] | No, that’s what you are. | 不 你确实是我的侄女 |
[04:23] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[04:24] | Are you still in Berkeley? | 你还在伯克利吗 |
[04:26] | I’m in LA. That’s where I ended up. | 我在洛杉矶 最后沦落在了这里 |
[04:29] | It’s gonna be fine. Do you have a pen? | 一切会好起来的 你有笔吗 |
[04:32] | How far along are you? | 你怀孕多久了 |
[04:34] | I think around seven months. | 差不多7个月了 |
[04:36] | But my mom says I came early. | 但我妈妈说我就是早产的 |
[04:40] | My wife, her name is Megan Draper, lives in LA. | 我的妻子梅根·德雷柏住在洛杉矶 |
[04:43] | Can you get to Laurel Canyon? | 你能去月桂谷吗 |
[04:44] | I’ve got a car. | 我有车 |
[04:46] | You got married again? | 你又结婚了 |
[04:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:50] | She’s gonna take care of you. | 她会照顾好你的 |
[04:51] | I want you to stay there. I’m coming out tonight. | 我要你留在那里 我今晚过去 |
[04:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:55] | I want to see you. It’s not up for debate. | 我要见你 不准不同意 |
[05:00] | Thank you, Dick. | 谢谢 迪克 |
[05:11] | You may find the time by dialing Meridian 7-1-2-1-2. | 欲知时间 请拨7-1-2-1-2 |
[05:17] | I’m sorry, can I speak to Megan, please? | 不好意思 请找一下梅根 |
[05:23] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:24] | Listen, I’m coming out tonight. | 听着 我今晚过来 |
[05:26] | Oh, okay. Is everything okay? | 好的 没出什么事吧 |
[05:29] | Not really. You’re gonna get a visit from Stephanie Horton. | 没什么 有个叫斯蒂芬妮·霍顿的人会来找你 |
[05:32] | She’s Anna Draper’s niece. | 她是安娜·德雷柏的侄女 |
[05:34] | She’s expecting and she’s alone | 她怀孕了 孤身一人 |
[05:36] | and she needs money and I should see her. | 需要钱 我得见见她 |
[05:40] | Poor thing. | 小可怜 |
[05:41] | I’ll cancel my party and you can catch up. | 我把派对取消 你们好好叙叙旧 |
[05:44] | What party? | 什么派对 |
[05:46] | You said you weren’t coming this weekend, | 你之前说这周末不会来 |
[05:48] | so I’m having the party for my acting class. | 所以我就计划和演艺班的朋友开个派对 |
[05:50] | Tonight? | 今晚吗 |
[05:51] | Tomorrow night. But I don’t need to have it. | 明晚 但我不办也没事 |
[05:55] | Or you can come. | 或者你们可以一起参加 |
[05:56] | Stephanie can come. | 斯蒂芬妮可以一起参加 |
[05:58] | Don’t worry about it. We’ll stay out of your way. | 别担心 我们不打扰你 |
[06:00] | You don’t have to pick me up. I’ll be in by 10:00. | 你不用来接我 我10点到 |
[06:03] | I’m so sorry, Don. | 真抱歉 唐 |
[06:04] | We’ll make her feel at home. | 我们会让她舒心自在的 |
[06:06] | Who’s there with you? | 你跟谁在一起 |
[06:07] | Amy from Delaware. | 来自特拉华州的艾米 |
[06:11] | Could you get rid of her? I’d rather keep this a family matter. | 你能让她离开吗 我希望只有家人知道 |
[06:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:17] | I’m sorry this is the reason, but I’m glad I get to see you. | 我很遗憾是因为这个 但我还是很高兴能见到你了 |
[06:21] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[06:23] | Bye. | 再见 |
[06:30] | Burger Chef’s mascot Little Chef is a flop | 汉堡大厨的吉祥物小厨师真是失败透顶 |
[06:32] | because he’s, what, another chef? | 因为他算什么呢 另一个大厨吗 |
[06:34] | He doesn’t eat the burgers, he cooks them. | 他不吃汉堡 他是做汉堡的 |
[06:37] | But what if you replaced him with a fresh recruit? | 但如果你找个新员工代替他呢 |
[06:40] | A saucy little retard named Scout. | 一个名叫斯科特的活泼小笨蛋 |
[06:43] | He can’t work at a hamburger stand. | 他根本不能在汉堡摊工作啊 |
[06:45] | He can take anything but an order. | 他无所不能 就是不会记单[命令] |
[06:50] | Hey, Don. | 你好 唐 |
[06:52] | Stan, once the smoke clears, | 斯坦 等烟散了之后 |
[06:54] | I need you to rush some things out for Handi-Wrap. | 我需要你为保鲜膜广告赶个东西 |
[06:56] | I need it by 4:00. | 4点前就要 |
[06:58] | I’m really, truly busy. | 我真的非常忙 |
[07:00] | 斯科特! 你是我创造出来的 | |
[07:04] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么玩意儿啊 |
[07:07] | Turns out Lou thinks he’s Mort Drucker. | 卢自以为是莫特·杜拉克 |
[07:09] | Mort Walker. | 是莫特·沃克吧 |
[07:11] | How’d you get this? | 你怎么拿到的 |
[07:13] | It wasn’t our fault. | 不是我们的错 |
[07:14] | Why is Scout always up to no good? | 为什么斯科特总是不干好事 |
[07:16] | He peeled a bag of grapefruits. | 他剥了一整袋葡萄柚的皮 |
[07:18] | Thought they were potatoes. | 还以为那是土豆呢 |
[07:21] | I’m gonna get rid of this. | 我去扔掉 |
[07:22] | He left it on the Xerox. | 他落在复印机上的 |
[07:23] | He obviously wanted us to have a copy. | 他明显是希望我们留一份 |
[07:25] | You’re just gonna force me to draw my own. | 你这是在逼我自己画呢 |
[07:27] | I’ve got a plane to catch. | 我还得赶飞机呢 |
[07:29] | Get to work. | 开工吧 |
[07:32] | Don’s still part of the faculty. | 唐终归还是成了普通员工 |
[07:35] | Naw, he’s gonna stroke to ’em later. | 不 他以后会震慑他们的 |
[07:41] | Why don’t you let Loretta do that? | 你怎么不让洛丽塔做 |
[07:43] | She can handle the homework. I’ll handle the silver. | 她负责家务 我负责备餐 |
[07:47] | What’d you land on? | 你准备了什么 |
[07:49] | Rumaki, Crab Louie on toast points, | 小肉串 蟹肉沙拉配土司块 |
[07:52] | and little Franks in barbecue sauce. | 还有烧烤酱法兰克福小香肠 |
[07:54] | You know they’ve got four more houses to visit after us? | 你知道他们吃完后还要去拜访4户人家吧 |
[07:58] | I wanted to go first to put everyone at ease. | 我希望让大家先放松下来 |
[08:00] | They get so tongue-tied around us. | 他们在我们旁边总是说不出话 |
[08:02] | They can only pretend so long we’re just “regular neighbors.” | 他们无法一直假装我们就是”普通邻居” |
[08:08] | Could you stock the bar? | 你能把酒都摆上吧台吗 |
[08:13] | Hi. Did you have any trouble finding us? | 你好 我们家难找吗 |
[08:16] | No. | 不 |
[08:22] | I’m Megan, by the way. | 顺便说下 我叫梅根 |
[08:24] | I’m Stephanie. | 我叫斯蒂芬妮 |
[08:30] | You are so beautiful. | 你可真美 |
[08:32] | I know, I’m a Madonna. | 我知道 我这样子像圣母玛利亚是吧 |
[08:35] | But you are truly magnetic. | 但你真是很有魅力 |
[08:39] | What do you do? | 你做什么工作的 |
[08:40] | Don didn’t tell you? I’m an actress. | 唐没告诉你吗 我是个演员 |
[08:45] | Uh, welcome. | 欢迎光临 |
[08:48] | I’m grateful. For some reason, I’m not crying, man. | 我非常感激 不过我不会哭的 天呐 |
[08:52] | Well, why don’t I fix you something to eat | 要不我给你做点吃的吧 |
[08:53] | and then you can take a shower if you want? | 如果你乐意的话 可以洗个澡 |
[08:55] | Is it that bad? | 真那么糟吗 |
[08:57] | No! I don’t know. | 不是 我不知道 |
[09:00] | I think you’d want to relax. | 我只是觉得你会想要放松一下 |
[09:02] | Don didn’t say much about your situation other than the obvious. | 除了你这大肚子 你的情况唐没怎么跟我说 |
[09:06] | Your place is out of sight. | 你的家可真高档优雅 |
[09:08] | I’m at a flop in MacArthur Park, | 我住在麦克阿瑟公园里一个廉价旅馆 |
[09:10] | but I’m headed up to Oakland with a little help. | 但有人能帮我去奥克兰 |
[09:13] | I have some friends there | 我在那边有几个朋友 |
[09:13] | and one of them’s old man’s a doctor. | 其中一个的老爸是个医生 |
[09:16] | So, assume it’s no trouble at all. What’s your pleasure? | 别怕麻烦我 你想吃什么 |
[09:19] | Grilled cheese? Spaghetti? | 要烤奶酪 还是意大利面 |
[09:21] | Do you have any meat? I’ve been dreaming about it. | 你家有肉吗 我垂涎已久了 |
[09:25] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:27] | Now you go into the bedroom back there. | 你去里面的卧室吧 |
[09:29] | I changed the sheets. There are towels. | 我换床单了 还有毛巾 |
[09:31] | You can lie down, run a bath, whatever you want. | 你可以躺下来 泡个澡 怎么样都行 |
[09:35] | Make yourself at home. | 就当在自己家一样 |
[09:37] | Thank you. I’m pretty beat. | 谢谢 我真是累坏了 |
[09:51] | You know I want her. | 你知道我想要她的 |
[09:53] | You can’t have her. | 你不可能拥有她 |
[09:55] | Why can’t I have her? | 我为什么不可能拥有她 |
[09:56] | Because Scout’s on ‘er. | 因为斯科特在上她呢 |
[10:26] | Nice of you to join us. | 很高兴你们能过来 |
[10:32] | Don, why don’t you take the mound, throw out the first pitch? | 唐 你何不先说说你的创意呢 |
[10:35] | Sure. | 当然 |
[10:37] | Stan has some very preliminary work. | 斯坦已经画出了一些初稿 |
[10:40] | Stan? | 斯坦 |
[10:43] | Should I move over there or do you want to come over here? | 要我过去还是你过来 |
[10:45] | I don’t know, Stan. | 我不知道 斯坦 |
[10:46] | Can you be smug from over there? | 你坐在那儿还能说出俏皮话吗 |
[10:50] | Lou, I don’t know what you think you heard. | 卢 我不知道你以为你听到了什么 |
[10:51] | I heard everything! | 我什么都听到了 |
[10:53] | From your first fart to your last dying breath. | 从你放的第一个屁到你死前最后一口气 |
[10:58] | You think it’s funny? | 你们觉得很好笑吗 |
[10:59] | I apologize deeply. | 我深表歉意 |
[11:02] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[11:04] | Let me ask you, Peggy. | 我问你 佩奇 |
[11:05] | You ever heard of Underdog? | 你听说过《超人狗》吗 |
[11:07] | The cartoon? | 动画片吗 |
[11:08] | Yeah. Sweet Polly Purebred. Saturday morning. | 是啊 可爱的纯种波莉 周六早上播出 |
[11:11] | It makes hundreds of thousands of dollars a year. | 每年能挣几十万美元 |
[11:13] | Mostly for its creator | 都进了其创作人 |
[11:14] | Chet Stover of Dancer Fitzgerald. | 丹斯&菲茨杰拉德公司的切特·斯托弗的口袋 |
[11:17] | Did you know him there? | 你认识他吗 |
[11:19] | He was nothing special. | 他没什么了不起的 |
[11:20] | “Scout’s Honor” is 100 times better. | 《斯科特的荣誉》比那要好一百倍 |
[11:23] | I can tell you right now, it’s a winner. | 我跟你们说 那绝对是赢家 |
[11:27] | You know who had a ridiculous dream and people laughed at him? | 你们知道谁曾有过一个荒唐的梦想 却被人嘲笑 |
[11:31] | You? | 你吗 |
[11:34] | What? | 什么 |
[11:35] | Oh, I did not mean that the way it sounded. | 我不是你听上去的那意思 |
[11:38] | I mean, if you’re telling us that this is your dream, | 我是说 如果你的意思是 这是你的梦想 |
[11:42] | I apologize for being one of those naysaying idiots. | 我很抱歉我表现得像个惹人厌的傻瓜一样 |
[11:45] | I hate people like that. | 我讨厌那样的人 |
[11:49] | 被誉为民谣摇滚之父 民权运动 反战运动支持者 曾获诺贝尔文学奖提名 | |
[11:49] | Bob Dylan. | 鲍勃·迪伦 |
[11:50] | Is he hip enough for you? | 他够流行了吗 |
[11:52] | He was 20 years old when he wrote “Blowin’ in the Wind” | 他写《随风飘荡》的时候才20岁 |
[11:55] | and he’s a genius. | 他就是个天才 |
[11:57] | Look at where he is, look at where you are. | 看看他现在的地位 再看看你们的状况 |
[12:02] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[12:03] | You’re a bunch of flag-burning snots. | 你们就是一群只会烧国旗的废物 |
[12:05] | You’ve got a thing to learn about patriotism and loyalty. | 你们真该好好学学什么叫爱国和忠诚 |
[12:09] | The very fabric of “Scout’s Honor” is a joke to you. | 《斯科特的荣誉》的每一笔在你们看来都是笑话 |
[12:13] | We’re gonna have this meeting later. | 我们晚些时候再继续开会 |
[12:15] | So order dinner | 订餐准备赶工吧 |
[12:16] | because I want finished work. | 不拿出成品不准走 |
[12:19] | And if any of you don’t like it, | 谁要是有意见 |
[12:21] | you can thank your hilarious friends here. | 就好好谢谢这个喜欢搞笑的朋友吧 |
[12:41] | Last flight’s at 9:00. | 最晚的飞机9点起飞 |
[12:42] | Put me on that. | 给我订上票 |
[12:43] | I’ll cancel my plans. | 我把晚上的事情都推掉 |
[12:44] | Just mine, not yours. | 不必 不需要你 |
[12:48] | I don’t know if it’s vandals | 我不知道那是故意破坏文化艺术 |
[12:49] | or just kids being kids. | 还是孩子们胡闹 |
[12:52] | What is it? | 什么 |
[12:53] | Someone broke all the streetlights on Peck Avenue. | 有人把派克大道所有的路灯都砸了 |
[12:55] | And you want Henry to get them fixed? | 你想要亨利派人去修好吗 |
[12:57] | No. Mike was just saying it’s a national disease. | 不 麦克的意思是那已经成了全国的普遍现象了 |
[13:00] | The wildness of the kids. | 孩子们狂野地闹事 |
[13:02] | I just don’t expect it in Westchester. | 我真没想到在威彻斯特也是这样 |
[13:04] | I know all everyone wants to talk about is Vietnam, | 我知道越战是现在所有人关注的焦点 |
[13:07] | but things are falling apart here, too. | 但国内的情况也日益恶化啊 |
[13:11] | The rumaki is exquisite. | 小肉串做的很考究 |
[13:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[13:15] | Well, I don’t know, that those things are unrelated. | 我并不觉得这些事情是不相关的 |
[13:18] | I mean, first the kids start off protesting | 我是说 先是年轻人奔走抗议 |
[13:20] | and the next thing you know every authority is up for grabs. | 然后每个政府部门都成为众人争夺的对象 |
[13:24] | I mean, if they learned how to support their country, | 要是这群年轻人懂得报效国家 |
[13:26] | sacrifice in hard times, | 在艰难时期做适当的牺牲 |
[13:28] | we’d have the morale to win the war. | 我们可能就会有打赢越战的士气 |
[13:31] | Mike, you have plans for the summer? | 麦克 你今年夏天有度假计划了吗 |
[13:33] | Even Nixon wants to bring the war to an end. | 尼克松都不想继续打了 |
[13:35] | I’m surprised, Henry. | 我真觉得意外 亨利 |
[13:37] | Don’t be, Mike. | 别 麦克 |
[13:38] | I agree with Nixon. | 我支持尼克松的做法 |
[13:40] | I think it’s too costly. | 战争实在是太劳民伤财了 |
[13:42] | It has to be done on the right terms, | 停战条款必须对我们有利 |
[13:43] | but I think we should get out while the getting’s good. | 但确实应该趁好收手 求个全身而退 |
[13:46] | Since when? | 你怎么突然这么想 |
[13:47] | I’ve always supported the president, honey. | 我一直都很拥护总统的 亲爱的 |
[13:53] | I think that maybe everyone should fill up here. | 我觉得大家都别说了 吃点东西吧 |
[13:56] | I don’t know if my lamb turned out. | 不知道我的羊肉煮得怎么样了 |
[13:58] | I’m sure it’s delicious. | 我敢说味道肯定很好 |
[14:00] | Let me check the Sterno. | 我去看看火 |
[14:10] | Well, I think I worked every side of the strategy. | 我觉得我已经把策略想得很全面了 |
[14:15] | Don, you’ve been the boss. | 唐 你也是当过老板的人 |
[14:17] | The briefcase and the hat, | 拿着公文包捏着帽子交报告 |
[14:19] | that’s a rookie maneuver. | 未免太不懂规矩了吧 |
[14:20] | You got someplace to be? | 你着急去哪儿吗 |
[14:23] | I’m afraid I do. | 恐怕是的 |
[14:25] | How’s it going to look for them if I let you go? | 如果我让你走了 他们会怎么想 |
[14:27] | Well, you could let everybody go. | 你可以叫其他人也走啊 |
[14:28] | Is that what you would do? | 换做你 你会这么做吗 |
[14:30] | No, I’d let you go, Lou. | 不 我会”让你走”的 卢 |
[14:34] | Well, I’m afraid it’s too late for that. | 你现在说这个已经晚了 |
[14:38] | I’m gonna do you the courtesy of reading these | 我可以赏你个面子 好好看看这份提案 |
[14:40] | so that you can continue to work on them | 那样你就可以继续修改 |
[14:41] | instead of coming up with new things, | 而不用重新想新策略了 |
[14:44] | because I’m gonna tuck you in tonight. | 因为我今晚会再找你的 |
[14:50] | About your cartoon. | 关于你的漫画 |
[14:52] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[14:54] | This is an office made out of people who have problems with authority. | 本公司的每个人都不崇拜权威 |
[14:57] | You know you have to have a thick skin, | 你强硬一点是必须的 |
[14:58] | but don’t help them. | 但别试图改造他们 |
[15:00] | I’m not taking management advice from Don Draper. | 我可不想让唐·德雷柏教我怎么管理公司 |
[15:13] | Hello. | 喂 |
[15:14] | I can’t get out of here tonight. | 我今晚走不成了 |
[15:16] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[15:18] | Is she there yet? | 她到了吗 |
[15:20] | She’s taking a bath. | 在洗澡呢 |
[15:22] | How is she? | 她情况怎么样 |
[15:23] | She’s pretty far along. | 怀孕时间挺久了 |
[15:25] | So beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[15:28] | Well, don’t bother her. Tell her I’ll see her in the morning. | 别打扰她了 跟她说我明早就去见她 |
[15:31] | Don’t worry. I made her a steak. | 放心吧 我给她做了牛排吃 |
[15:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:39] | Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow morning. | 好 明天早上见 |
[15:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:44] | Damn, that smells good. | 天 味道真好 |
[15:48] | Don’s stuck in New York. | 唐在纽约脱不开身 |
[15:49] | He’s flying in tomorrow morning. | 他坐明早的飞机过来 |
[15:52] | Was that him? | 刚刚是他的电话吗 |
[15:53] | Yeah, he’s frustrated. | 是啊 他很沮丧 |
[15:54] | I told him not to worry. | 我让他不必担心 |
[15:57] | Wait, do you want to eat outside? | 等下 你想出去吃吗 |
[15:59] | I do that all the time. | 我一直都是在外吃的 |
[16:05] | I love that you’re wearing Anna’s ring. | 看到你带着安娜的戒指我很开心 |
[16:07] | Oh, yes. It’s beautiful. | 是啊 这个戒指很好看 |
[16:12] | I’m sorry I never met her. | 我很遗憾从未见过她 |
[16:13] | She’s around. | 她未离我们而去 |
[16:15] | Believe me, you’ve met her. | 相信我 你也会感受到她的 |
[16:16] | She’s happy it’s in the family. | 她很高兴戒指传给了家人 |
[16:18] | Well, maybe you’ll have someone there to give it to. | 你现在也可以把戒指传给自己的孩子了 |
[16:21] | Oh, no. It’s yours now. | 不 那戒指已经是你的了 |
[16:23] | You’ll probably have someone of your own. | 你或许将来可以传给你的孩子 |
[16:25] | We’ll see. I don’t know. | 到时候再说吧 谁知道呢 |
[16:28] | Don’s kids are plenty for me. | 唐的孩子就够我操心的了 |
[16:32] | I haven’t eaten meat in a year. | 我都有一年没吃过肉了 |
[16:35] | I don’t think this is a good idea. | 不知道现在开荤会不会不好 |
[16:37] | I can make spaghetti. | 要不我给你做意面吃吧 |
[16:40] | It’s probably hard with you here and him there. | 你们常年分居两地 也挺辛苦吧 |
[16:44] | Are you with someone? | 你有男朋友吗 |
[16:46] | Not right now. | 现在算是没有 |
[16:48] | He was a musician. | 孩子的爸爸是个音乐家 |
[16:50] | They’re the worst. | 那种人最不靠谱了 |
[16:52] | Dropped out of school. Followed him down here. | 我为他辍了学 一起过来闯荡 |
[16:54] | Started flush at the beach, | 一开始在海边住还有很多钱 |
[16:56] | ended up downtown panhandling. | 最后沦落在市区乞讨度日 |
[16:59] | And then he got busted dealing grass | 再然后他因为贩大麻被抓了 |
[17:02] | and we celebrated before he went away. | 他被抓走之前我们共度良宵 |
[17:06] | He’ll be out in a month. | 他一个月后出来 |
[17:09] | So will this little guy. | 这个小家伙到时也会出来 |
[17:11] | Does he know? | 他知道吗 |
[17:13] | No. I’m afraid he’d murder someone just to stay in jail. | 不 我怕他知道后会故意杀人加刑 |
[17:17] | I won’t tell Don. | 我不会告诉唐的 |
[17:19] | Oh, I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[17:20] | I know all of his secrets. | 我知道他的全部秘密 |
[17:28] | But you don’t know him very well. | 但你并没有那么解他 |
[17:31] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你说得对 你说得对 |
[17:35] | It’s just I’m looking at you and seeing how, | 我看着你 |
[17:38] | well, disorganized this all is. | 意识到一切多么混乱 |
[17:40] | And I don’t think he’d stand for that. | 我觉得他不会容忍的 |
[17:43] | I don’t think he’d trust you to make your own plans. | 他不会放心让你自己做决定的 |
[17:48] | I don’t know what I’m doing here. | 我不知道我为什么来这里 |
[17:49] | This is a dumb idea. | 这是个蠢主意 |
[17:51] | No, no, I mean, he wants to help, I’m sure, in his way. | 不 他当然想以他的方式尽力帮你 |
[17:55] | We both do. | 我们都想 |
[18:09] | I’m going to give you… | 我会给你… |
[18:13] | would $1,000 get you far enough? | 1000美元够你用吗 |
[18:17] | That’s very generous. | 那已经很慷慨了 |
[18:20] | This comes with no strings. | 这笔钱没有附加条件 |
[18:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:29] | I really think it’s better this way. | 我真心觉得这样更好 |
[18:32] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[18:33] | I’m gonna take off. | 我要走了 |
[18:35] | You haven’t eaten anything yet. | 你还没吃东西呢 |
[18:37] | I guess I got what I came for. | 我已经得到了想要的东西 |
[18:40] | There’s no rush. | 不急 |
[18:45] | Nothing ever happened between us, you know. | 你要知道 我们之间很清白 |
[18:47] | Of course not. | 那当然了 |
[18:49] | You’re his niece. I know that. | 你是他的侄女 我知道 |
[19:06] | The children are asleep. | 孩子们都睡了 |
[19:07] | What about your headache? | 你的头疼呢 |
[19:09] | Keep your voice down. | 声音小点 |
[19:11] | I did not appreciate going stag to four people’s homes | 我不喜欢独自一人去拜访4户 |
[19:13] | whom I barely know. | 我几乎不认识的家庭 |
[19:15] | I’m sorry. I wasn’t feeling well. | 抱歉 我不太舒服 |
[19:17] | You didn’t have to go. | 你不必去的 |
[19:20] | Hey, “Emily Post.” | 喂 艾米莉·波斯特 |
[19:22] | Why were you talking about the war? | 你为什么提起战争 |
[19:24] | I didn’t bring it up. | 不是我提起的 |
[19:25] | But maybe I should more | 但也许我该多提提 |
[19:26] | because I didn’t know where you stood. | 因为我都不知道你的立场 |
[19:28] | I shouldn’t have to brief you | 我没必要向你汇报的 |
[19:29] | because you shouldn’t be talking about those things. | 因为你本就不该谈论那些事 |
[19:32] | I’m not a dinner companion. | 我不是晚宴男伴 |
[19:34] | I’m their elected representative. | 我是被投票选出的代表官员 |
[19:35] | You ran unopposed. | 你的竞选没有对手 |
[19:36] | We’ll see if that lasts. | 恐怕很快就要有了 |
[19:38] | From now on, keep your conversation to how much | 从现在开始 你只准谈论 |
[19:39] | you hate getting toast crumbs in the butter | 自己有多讨厌黄油里的面包屑 |
[19:41] | and leave the thinking to me. | 把动脑子的事留给我 |
[19:46] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[19:49] | I’m sorry. It just caught me off-guard. | 抱歉 我当时是意外失言 |
[19:51] | Well, you embarrassed yourself way more than me. | 虽然我很难堪 但你自己更加难堪 |
[20:07] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[20:08] | I decided I can see that Monday. | 我决定了周一再看 |
[20:13] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[20:33] | Hello. | 喂 |
[20:36] | What? | 什么 |
[20:41] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[20:49] | Hello? | 你好 |
[20:52] | Oh, hi. | 嗨 |
[20:55] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[20:56] | I’m Amy. We met on the phone. | 我是艾米 我们在电话里聊过 |
[20:58] | Is Megan here? | 梅根在家吗 |
[20:59] | Oh, Don. I… | 唐 我 |
[21:02] | Amy, do you mind? | 艾米 你介意回避下吗 |
[21:04] | I’ll just use the ladies’. | 我去一下洗手间 |
[21:09] | I’m sorry, but she left. | 抱歉 但是她离开了 |
[21:13] | You told her I wanted to see her? | 你告诉她我想见她了吗 |
[21:14] | I really tried to get her to stay. | 我努力挽留过她 |
[21:17] | But the money already came up and I gave her $1,000. | 但我们谈到了钱 我给了她1000美元 |
[21:21] | She must have been embarrassed. | 她肯定是觉得尴尬 |
[21:23] | She said she’d call you from Oakland. | 她说她会在奥克兰给你打电话 |
[21:24] | You should have called me. | 你应该给我打电话的 |
[21:25] | At least let me talk to her. | 至少让我跟她谈谈 |
[21:27] | She’s an adult, Don. | 她是个成年人 唐 |
[21:34] | Do you want to go to the market with us? | 你想和我们一起去商场吗 |
[21:35] | You know, I’m gonna have company tonight. | 我今晚会邀请人来 |
[21:38] | Maybe it’ll cheer you up. | 也许能让你开心 |
[21:42] | We’ll go. Amy. | 我们去了 艾米 |
[21:47] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[21:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:50] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[21:51] | Anything for you, Don? | 你需要什么东西吗 唐 |
[21:52] | I know what he likes. | 我知道他喜欢什么 |
[23:05] | We’re back. | 我们回来了 |
[23:09] | Let me see. | 让我瞧瞧 |
[23:10] | She’s fine. Couple of black eyes. | 她没事 眼周淤血了 |
[23:15] | Ow. Can I go lie down? | 疼 我能去躺下吗 |
[23:17] | I want to know what really happened. | 我想知道到底发生了什么 |
[23:19] | They were sword fighting with golf clubs. | 她们用高尔夫球杆玩击剑 |
[23:22] | We’re idiots, okay? | 我们是傻瓜 行了吧 |
[23:23] | You are. | 你的确是 |
[23:24] | You can’t be trusted on your own. | 你这样怎么能叫人放心 |
[23:26] | That’s your face, young lady. | 这是你的脸 小姑娘 |
[23:27] | That’s right, it’s my face. | 对 是我的脸 |
[23:29] | Why am I even here? | 为什么让我来这里 |
[23:30] | Girls! Girls! Please. | 姑娘们 别吵了 |
[23:33] | Sally, you can understand how your mother and I | 萨丽 你能理解你妈妈和我 |
[23:35] | are both worried about your nose. | 非常担心你的鼻子 |
[23:36] | Yeah, I know, because where would Mom be without her perfect nose? | 我知道 妈妈全靠完美的鼻子上位 |
[23:40] | She wouldn’t find a man like you. | 不然她找不到你这样的好男人 |
[23:42] | She’d be nothing. | 她会一无所成 |
[23:44] | It was a perfect nose. | 你的鼻子本来很完美 |
[23:46] | And I gave it to you. | 而且是我给你的 |
[23:47] | You’re lucky Henry is important enough | 你很幸运 亨利位高权重 |
[23:49] | to get Dr. Kramer to fix it this weekend. | 能让克莱默医生这周末为你治鼻子 |
[23:52] | I suppose you’d rather do it in a barn in Farmington. | 我猜你宁愿在法明顿的谷仓里做手术 |
[23:55] | It’s a nose job, not an abortion. | 就是鼻梁矫正而已 又不是堕胎 |
[23:57] | I’m going to break your arm next. | 接下来我要打断你的胳膊 |
[23:59] | Betty! | 贝蒂 |
[23:59] | Don’t worry about me finding a man. | 你不用担心我找不到男人 |
[24:01] | I already have you to keep me in line. | 有你管着我呢 |
[24:03] | You’re going to your room | 回你的房间去 |
[24:04] | and you’re going to wait there until morning. | 明早之前在屋里等着不许出来 |
[24:06] | Good, I prefer it. | 很好 我情愿这样 |
[24:23] | Hello. | 喂 |
[24:25] | Just a minute. | 稍等 |
[24:27] | It’s for Megan again. | 还是找梅根的 |
[24:29] | Megan? It’s Greenblatt’s. | 梅根 是格林布拉特餐厅 |
[24:36] | Hello. | 喂 |
[24:45] | The main door was open | 大门没锁 |
[24:46] | and you didn’t check the peephole? | 你也不从小孔里看看是谁就开门 |
[24:47] | It’s a bad neighborhood. | 这一片治安不好 |
[24:49] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[24:50] | I wanted to tell you– | 我是想来告诉你 |
[24:52] | may I? | 可以进来吗 |
[24:54] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[24:55] | I was just in the office and there’s something going on. | 我刚才在办公室 那里有点不对劲 |
[24:58] | – What? – The computer. | -什么 -那台电脑 |
[25:00] | It’s Saturday. Take the day off. | 今天是周六 休息一天吧 |
[25:02] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[25:03] | So why were Lou and Cutler | 那为什么卢和卡特勒 |
[25:04] | having a secret meeting in that air-conditioned lair? | 在那个开着空调的密室里秘密谈话 |
[25:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:08] | But I do. | 但我知道 |
[25:10] | They’re homos. | 他们是同性恋 |
[25:12] | Okay. Anything else to report? | 好吧 还有其他要汇报的吗 |
[25:15] | Peggy, it’s serious. | 佩奇 这事很严重 |
[25:17] | That machine makes men do unnatural things. | 那台机器会让男人做出不正常的事来 |
[25:19] | What did you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[25:25] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[25:26] | This is Julio. | 他是胡里奥 |
[25:28] | – Hello. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[25:29] | I’d like to say Peggy’s mentioned you at work, but she hasn’t. | 我倒想说佩奇在公司提起过你 但她没有 |
[25:32] | Julio lives upstairs. | 胡里奥住在楼上 |
[25:34] | Interesting arrangement. | 你们这样住真有意思 |
[25:35] | Very modern. | 很现代 |
[25:36] | I live with my mama. | 我和我妈妈一起住 |
[25:38] | I live with my pop, | 我和我爸一起住 |
[25:39] | which is why I can’t work at home. | 所以我无法在家里工作 |
[25:41] | Can I please work here? | 我可以在这里干活吗 |
[25:42] | I can’t go back to the office. Not right now. | 我不能回办公室去 现在不行 |
[25:44] | I’ll stay out of your way. | 我不会影响你的 |
[25:48] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[25:50] | Can I use your typewriter? | 我可以用你的打字机吗 |
[25:51] | It’s too loud. | 那东西很吵 |
[26:25] | I wouldn’t have invited them both if I had known. | 如果我知道 绝不会把他们两个都请来 |
[26:28] | I swear, I thought she was his daughter. | 我发誓 我以为她是他的女儿 |
[26:30] | Don’t you kind of want to see what happens? | 你难道不想看看会发生什么吗 |
[26:39] | I’m doing fine. | 我喝着酒挺好的 |
[26:45] | I don’t think you are doing fine. | 我不觉得你挺好的 |
[26:50] | Maybe I’m not in the mood. | 可能我没什么心情 |
[26:57] | This is why I never invite musicians. | 这就是为什么我从不邀请搞音乐的 |
[27:14] | What a merry band of players we are. | 我们真是一群怡然自乐的人们 |
[27:18] | So you’re an actress, too? | 你也是个演员吗 |
[27:19] | I will be if someone will let me. | 有人给我机会的话 我就可以是 |
[27:42] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[27:58] | Come on in. | 进来啊 |
[28:48] | Want another drink? | 要再来一杯吗 |
[28:51] | Is that Harry? | 那是哈里吗 |
[28:59] | Don. Megan. | 唐 梅根 |
[29:03] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:05] | Miranda here invited me to a party. | 米兰达邀请我参加派对 |
[29:06] | I didn’t know this was it. | 我不知道是你们的派对 |
[29:08] | Hi, Miranda. | 你好 米兰达 |
[29:09] | This place is out of sight. | 你这地方真是太完美了 |
[29:11] | I’ve been trying to help Miranda find an agent. | 我最近在帮米兰达找经纪人 |
[29:13] | You’re so helpful. | 你真乐于助人 |
[29:17] | Harry, what do you say we go get a drink? | 哈里 我们出去喝一杯怎么样 |
[29:21] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗 |
[29:22] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不 |
[29:24] | As long as Harry drives. | 只要哈里开车就好 |
[29:26] | Well, I– we– | 我 我们 |
[29:30] | should I bring Miranda along? | 我要带米兰达一起吗 |
[29:33] | Do you want to? | 你想带她吗 |
[29:36] | Sorry, honey. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[29:39] | We’ll get you a ride. | 我们会找人送你回去 |
[29:51] | She better not catch you in here. | 最好别让她看到你在这里 |
[29:54] | But then I’m not gonna get to see you. | 但那样我就见不到你了 |
[29:56] | That’s the way Betty likes it. | 贝蒂就喜欢这样 |
[30:00] | Are they gonna get divorced? | 他们会离婚吗 |
[30:02] | What? No. They’re the Dynamic Duo. | 什么 不会的 他们很合拍 |
[30:06] | That’s never going to happen. | 绝对不会分开的 |
[30:09] | The other night, they were really screaming at each other. | 那天晚上 他们吵得很大声 |
[30:12] | I saw Henry take a pillow to the den. | 我看到亨利拿着枕头去了小屋 |
[30:16] | I’m gonna hitch back to school tonight. | 我今晚要搭车回学校去 |
[30:18] | Can I come with you? | 我可以跟你走吗 |
[30:20] | You want to run away? | 你想离家出走吗 |
[30:23] | I have a stomachache all the time. | 我总是肚子痛 |
[30:31] | You’re not gonna piss, are you? | 你不会尿床吧 |
[30:33] | I don’t do that anymore. | 我已经不会那样了 |
[30:39] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:41] | They’ll never let you out. | 他们不会让你出去的 |
[30:44] | You’re too little. | 你太小了 |
[30:57] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[30:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:59] | The kid left an hour ago. | 那孩子一小时前离开了 |
[31:01] | It’s interesting because first you were dead, | 真有趣 一开始你睡得很死 |
[31:03] | then all this activity started in your eyelids. | 后来眼珠开始在眼皮底下转动 |
[31:06] | Time to go. | 你该走了 |
[31:07] | There’s this pressure in my head | 我脑中感到一股压力 |
[31:09] | like there’s a hydrogen bomb that’s gonna go off. | 像是有枚氢弹随时要爆发 |
[31:12] | And then I realize it’s that hum in the office. | 我意识到是因为公司那台机器的嗡嗡声 |
[31:16] | It’s getting to me. | 我被它影响了 |
[31:18] | I caught myself looking at Stan’s shoulders and getting, | 我发现自己会看着斯坦的肩膀 然后 |
[31:20] | you know, excited. | 感觉 很兴奋 |
[31:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:23] | That’s the computer’s plan. | 这就是那台电脑的阴谋 |
[31:25] | Turn us all homo. | 把我们都变成同性恋 |
[31:27] | Peggy, we got to reproduce. | 佩奇 我们得做爱 |
[31:31] | If there was a way to do it without having sex, | 要是有做爱以外的办法 |
[31:33] | I’d do it. | 我都不会这样做 |
[31:35] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[31:37] | You have to leave. | 你必须离开 |
[31:38] | Great. What am I doing? | 这下好了 我在干什么呢 |
[31:40] | It’s building up. | 它的力量在蓄积 |
[31:41] | Well, maybe you should see a doctor or something. | 或许你该去看个医生什么的 |
[31:43] | Why? ‘Cause I want you? | 为什么 因为我想要你吗 |
[31:45] | No, because you’re not right. | 不 因为你不对劲 |
[31:48] | Did you notice the radio doesn’t work in there anymore? | 你注意到里面的收音机已经坏了吗 |
[31:50] | That’s not my imagination. | 那可不是我想象出来的 |
[31:52] | It’s just a computer! | 就是台电脑而已 |
[32:00] | No, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[32:02] | I’m gonna go. | 我走了 |
[32:13] | You don’t have to report this information. | 你不需要把这个向上级报告 |
[32:18] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[32:28] | This is so much better. | 这样好多了 |
[32:35] | Do you not want to talk? | 你不想谈谈吗 |
[32:36] | Because you seemed so happy to see me. | 因为你刚刚看到我似乎很开心 |
[32:38] | I was. I am. | 是啊 现在也是 |
[32:41] | Good. ‘Cause I was happy to see you. | 很好 因为我也很高兴见到你 |
[32:48] | You know what, Don? I am put in a strange position. | 你知道吗 唐 我现在的立场有些尴尬 |
[32:53] | But I want you to know I respect you. | 但我希望你知道我很尊重你 |
[33:00] | Agencies change. | 公司是会变的 |
[33:03] | For the better, maybe. | 可能是变得更好 |
[33:05] | But guys like us, we’ve got to look out for each other. | 但我们这样的人 要相互照顾才行 |
[33:08] | I’m not gonna tell your wife. | 我不会告诉你妻子的 |
[33:10] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是那个意思 |
[33:12] | You wouldn’t do that. | 你不会那么做的 |
[33:14] | You wouldn’t do that. | 你不会那么做的 |
[33:18] | We go back a long way, don’t we? | 我们认识很久了 不是吗 |
[33:21] | We do. | 是啊 |
[33:23] | Well, I’m going to make sure that you’re still important. | 我一定会确保你的重要性再度显现的 |
[33:29] | I don’t know how. It’s gonna take some thought. | 我不知道该怎么做 需要好好想想才行 |
[33:33] | It’s gonna take some major brain power. | 得好好发挥一下脑力才行 |
[33:35] | In fact, you might have to figure it out. | 实际上 办法可能还得由你来想 |
[33:38] | I think the solution here is not to get rid of you. | 我觉得解决办法不是把你踢开 |
[33:42] | You should be in LA. | 你该待在洛杉矶 |
[33:44] | Your wife’s out here. Ted Chaough is useless. | 你妻子在这儿 泰德·赵一点用都没有 |
[33:47] | Use-less. | 完全没用 |
[33:50] | Ted Chaough. | 泰德·赵 |
[33:51] | Broken man. | 废人 |
[33:55] | What solution? | 什么解决办法 |
[33:57] | Oh, this is the final solution. | 就是最终的解决办法 |
[34:00] | Cutler and Lou are pursuing Commander. | 卡特勒和卢在追司令 |
[34:04] | Commander who? | 哪个司令 |
[34:05] | No, Commander cigarettes . | 不是 是司令牌香烟 |
[34:07] | Philip Morris. | 菲利普·莫里斯烟草公司 |
[34:07] | 世界最大的烟草公司 万宝路就是该公司旗下产品 | |
[34:09] | I think they’re pretty sure that they can land it | 我觉得他们相当确定能拿下这个客户 |
[34:10] | and you’ll have to go. | 而且你必须走人 |
[34:16] | How long has this been going on? Is there work? | 这事进行多久了 有作品了吗 |
[34:19] | Don’t make me sorry I told you. | 别逼我后悔告诉了你 |
[34:25] | I hope you know how much I appreciate this. | 我希望你知道我有多么感谢你告诉我 |
[34:30] | So far, just phone calls. | 到目前为止 只有电话联系 |
[34:33] | But I turned in the media plan yesterday. | 但我昨天上交了媒体计划案 |
[34:38] | Can we get another round? | 能再上一轮酒吗 |
[34:47] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[34:50] | Everybody just left. | 大家都走了 |
[34:52] | Not everybody. | 不是每个人都走了 |
[34:54] | Wilma! | 威尔玛 |
[35:00] | How was the night on the town with Harry Crane? | 在城里跟哈里·克雷恩共度一夜感觉如何 |
[35:04] | Educational. | 很有教育意义 |
[35:06] | You know what would make you feel better? | 你知道什么能让你感觉好点吗 |
[35:10] | Drugs. | 药物 |
[35:15] | I’m tired. | 我很累了 |
[35:17] | But you just got here. | 但你才回来啊 |
[35:23] | I’m going to bed. | 我去睡觉了 |
[35:26] | There goes the fun. | 乐子全没了 |
[35:49] | I’m supposed to tuck you in. | 我要给你掖被子 |
[35:52] | And what does your friend say? | 你的朋友觉得怎么说 |
[35:59] | I don’t want you to be in a bad mood. | 我不希望你心情不好 |
[36:03] | Stop playing around. You’re stoned. | 别玩了 你喝多了 |
[36:06] | Don’t you like Amy? | 你不喜欢艾米吗 |
[36:08] | Leave him alone. | 别打扰他了 |
[36:19] | This is the best place to be right now, Don. | 现在这里是世界上最快乐的地方 唐 |
[36:22] | Right here. | 此时此刻 |
[36:25] | Kiss her. | 吻她 |
[36:27] | I know you want to. | 我知道你想的 |
[36:30] | I don’t want anything right now. | 我现在什么都不想要 |
[36:37] | Don’t lie. | 别撒谎 |
[38:07] | I can’t find the coffee. | 我找不到咖啡 |
[38:09] | I’ll get it. | 我来拿 |
[38:17] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[38:18] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[38:30] | Hello. | 喂 |
[38:32] | Oh, yes, hi. He made it. | 是的 他安全到家了 |
[38:37] | It’s Stephanie. | 是斯蒂芬妮 |
[38:41] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[38:44] | I’m back in Oakland. | 我回到奥克兰了 |
[38:45] | I felt bad about missing you, | 我很遗憾没能见到你 |
[38:46] | but I didn’t want to break my word. | 但我不想违背自己说过的话 |
[38:48] | You did. You told me you were gonna be here. | 你已经违背了 你之前说你会等在这里的 |
[38:53] | I know, | 我知道 |
[38:53] | but I kind of promised Anna I’d let you live your life. | 但我向安娜保证过要让你安心过你的生活 |
[38:57] | That is not what she meant. | 她不是这个意思 |
[39:00] | Like it or not, I’m worried about you. | 不管你怎么想 我都很担心你 |
[39:07] | I want you to call me when the baby comes. | 我希望你生下孩子时给我打电话 |
[39:10] | I want to take care of anything you need. | 我会给你安排好你需要的一切的 |
[39:11] | I’m so grateful. And that Megan’s really solid. | 我很感激 那个梅根真的很不错 |
[39:15] | Thank her for me again. | 再次帮我谢谢她 |
[39:20] | You have my number. | 你是有我的号码的 |
[39:25] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[39:34] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:35] | She sounds okay. | 她听上去没事 |
[39:38] | I have to get back. | 我得回去了 |
[39:41] | Harry told me some things I shouldn’t have been told. | 哈里跟我说了一些我本不该知道的事 |
[39:44] | What is wrong with him? | 他是怎么回事啊 |
[39:45] | No, I’m glad. | 不 我很高兴 |
[39:47] | But I have to get back. | 但我得回去了 |
[39:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:52] | But you’re still coming back next weekend, right? | 但你下周末还会再来的 对吗 |
[39:54] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[39:56] | Hello, everyone. | 你们好啊 |
[39:58] | Bye, everyone. | 再见了 |
[39:59] | I’m making coffee. | 我在煮咖啡 |
[40:01] | I’m gonna split. | 我该走了 |
[40:04] | Great party. | 派对很棒 |
[40:13] | I’m gonna shower. | 我去洗个澡 |
[40:30] | How’d it go? | 情况怎么样 |
[40:32] | She doesn’t need an operation. | 她不需要动手术 |
[40:34] | It’s not even broken. | 鼻梁根本都没断 |
[40:37] | Come on. Let’s go inside. | 走吧 我们进房去 |
[40:40] | I’m comfortable here right now. | 我就坐在这里挺好的 |
[40:43] | I just drove to White Plains and back up to Farmington. | 我刚开车到白原市 又赶回法明顿 |
[40:46] | I don’t want to sit in the kitchen like the help. | 我不想像个女仆一样坐在厨房里 |
[40:48] | “The help”? | 女仆 |
[40:49] | I’m going to assume you’re not referring to me. | 我姑且认为你不是在说我吧 |
[40:52] | What’s gotten into you? | 你是怎么回事啊 |
[40:53] | You come in and ask me to move | 你走进来 让我换个地方 |
[40:55] | just because you feel like moving. | 就因为你想换个地方 |
[40:57] | I’m comfortable in here or I wouldn’t be sitting in here. | 我在这儿很舒服 不然我也不会坐在这儿 |
[41:00] | Knock it off. | 别说了 |
[41:01] | I’m tired of everyone telling me to shut up. | 我厌倦了被人命令闭嘴 |
[41:04] | I’m not stupid. I speak Italian. | 我不蠢 我会说意大利语 |
[41:09] | I’m sorry I embarrassed you. | 我很抱歉我让你难堪了 |
[41:11] | You’re sorry you forgot to inform me what I’m supposed to think. | 你抱歉是因为你忘了通知我我该怎么想才对 |
[41:14] | Guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[41:16] | I think all by myself. | 我的思想都由自己做主 |
[41:17] | You’re so smart. Why don’t you run for office? | 你这么聪明 不如你去参选吧 |
[41:20] | Know what, Henry? | 你知道吗 亨利 |
[41:21] | I don’t know what I’m going to do, but that’s a good idea. | 我不知道我要怎么做 但那是个好主意 |
[41:35] | Good morning, Michael. | 早上好 迈克尔 |
[41:37] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[41:41] | Can’t you tell? I’m myself again. | 你看不出来吗 我又恢复正常的我了 |
[41:44] | Oh, good. I’m glad to hear that. | 很好 听你这么说我很高兴 |
[41:47] | But I do want to say in the clearness of day, | 但我想借着今天清醒的状态说一句 |
[41:49] | I have feelings for you. | 我对你有感觉 |
[41:51] | Well, I’m flattered, | 我受宠若惊 |
[41:54] | and that happens when you work with people. | 同事之间确实很容易产生感情 |
[41:57] | But it’s not real. | 但那不是真的 |
[42:00] | I realized it was the waves of data. | 我意识到那只是数据波而已 |
[42:02] | They were filling me up. | 它们试图把我的身体填满 |
[42:03] | I had to find the release. | 我必须找到释放口 |
[42:05] | I removed the pressure. | 我把压力解除了 |
[42:07] | Now it just flows through me without affecting me at all. | 现在它从我身上经过 完全影响不到我 |
[42:09] | It has an outlet. Open it. | 它已经找到出口了 打开吧 |
[42:13] | You don’t have to thank me for that. | 你不必感谢我的 |
[42:16] | It’s obviously something you did on your own. | 显然是你自己的功劳 |
[42:22] | What is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[42:24] | It’s my nipple. It’s the valve. | 是我的乳头 那就是阀门 |
[42:28] | It’s weird. They’ll sew it up, but they won’t take it off. | 很怪 医生们愿意把它缝合起来 却不肯摘除 |
[42:32] | I had to do that myself. | 我只能自己动手 |
[42:35] | Anyway, I’m grateful, so I wanted to show it. | 总之 我很感激 所以我想给你看 |
[42:47] | Michael, sit down. | 迈克尔 坐下 |
[42:52] | I want you to wait here. | 我希望你在这儿等着 |
[43:11] | Did Mr. Ginsberg find you? | 金斯伯格先生找到你了吗 |
[43:40] | Jim, Lou. Sorry to interrupt. | 吉姆 卢 抱歉打扰了 |
[43:43] | You must be Les. | 你一定是莱斯 |
[43:45] | Don Draper. | 唐·德雷柏 |
[43:47] | – Don. – This is Stephen and Tony. | -唐 -这是斯蒂文和托尼 |
[43:51] | We weren’t expecting you, Don. | 我们不知道你会来啊 唐 |
[43:53] | I know that and I apologize. | 我知道 我想为此道个歉 |
[43:55] | I just wanted to say something that I think | 我只是想说一些我认为这些来自 |
[43:57] | these gentlemen from Philip Morris are too polite to say. | 菲利普·莫里斯公司的绅士们不好意思说出来的话 |
[44:00] | We know who you are | 我们知道你是谁 |
[44:01] | and we’re only talking about a presentation right now. | 我们现在只是在谈要不要看看你们的创意展示 |
[44:05] | But we do have a problem working with the man | 但我们真的很介意跟一个在 |
[44:08] | who cut our throat in “The New York Times.” | 《纽约时报》上发文扼住我们咽喉的人合作 |
[44:13] | Well, if you were to give us a shot, | 如果你们愿意给我们一次机会的话 |
[44:17] | I’m prepared to leave the agency. | 我愿意离开本公司 |
[44:21] | Don, thanks for saying that so that we don’t have to. | 唐 谢谢你主动提出 那就免得我们开口了 |
[44:26] | Just know the man who wrote that letter | 希望你们明白我当时写那封信 |
[44:27] | was trying to save his business, not destroy yours. | 只是为了拯救自家公司 而不是要毁了你们的公司 |
[44:31] | Like Lou, I have over 10 years of tobacco experience. | 跟卢一样 我也有超过10年的烟草广告经验 |
[44:36] | Since my first day on Lucky Strike, | 从我第一天为好彩香烟做广告起 |
[44:37] | the government was building a scaffold for your whole industry. | 政府就一直在阻挠你们整个行业的发展 |
[44:42] | And I found a way to stay that execution | 我在60 62 64和65年 |
[44:43] | in ’60, ’62, ’64, and ’65. | 都帮助客户逃避了钳制 |
[44:51] | I’m also the only | 我也是唯一一个 |
[44:52] | cigarette man who sat down with the opposition. | 和反吸烟组织坐在一起的广告人 |
[44:56] | They shared their strategy with me | 他们与我分享了他们的策略 |
[44:59] | and I know how to beat it. | 我知道如何打败他们 |
[45:01] | That may be true, | 或许的确如此 |
[45:04] | but we don’t turn on our friends as easily as you do. | 但我们不会像你这样轻易对朋友发起攻击 |
[45:09] | I just keep thinking what your friends at American Tobacco | 我在想 如果你们在美国烟草的朋友们知道 |
[45:12] | would think if you made me apologize. | 你们逼我道歉了 会作何感想 |
[45:16] | Force me into your service. | 逼迫我为你们服务 |
[45:20] | They are still your competition, aren’t they? | 他们依然是你们有力的竞争对手 不是吗 |
[45:27] | Gentlemen, thank you for your time. | 先生们 谢谢你们宝贵的时间 |
[45:41] | Get out while you can! | 趁还有机会赶紧逃出去 |
[45:47] | I’m gonna ride down with him. | 我陪他一起去 |
[46:08] | You’re incredible. | 你真是太棒了 |
[46:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:22] | You think this is going to save you, don’t you? | 你觉得这样就可以挽救你了 是吧 |
[46:36] | Taxi! | 出租车 |