时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Hello! | 你们好啊 |
[00:47] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈好 |
[00:49] | – You want me to do that? – In gloves? | -要我来弄吗 -戴着手套吗 |
[00:52] | The blender was broken at the diner. | 餐厅的搅拌机坏了 |
[00:54] | And you wouldn’t dare deprive them of dessert. | 你不敢剥夺他们的甜点 |
[00:57] | You look swanky. Fundraising? | 你真时髦 参加筹款活动回来吗 |
[01:00] | Much better. | 比那要好得多 |
[01:01] | We had dinner with the dean of Fairfield University. | 是和费厄菲尔德大学的院长吃饭 |
[01:04] | Some distant Rockefeller. | 是洛克菲勒家族的一个远亲 |
[01:08] | Actually, I’m planning on enrolling in the fall. | 实际上 我打算秋季入学 |
[01:11] | Master’s degree. | 读硕士 |
[01:13] | Really? In what? | 真的吗 什么专业 |
[01:15] | Psychology. | 心理学 |
[01:19] | I know it’s beyond your experience, | 我知道你没这方面的体会 |
[01:21] | but people love to talk to me. | 但人们喜欢和我谈心 |
[01:24] | They seek me out to share their confidences. | 他们会来找我诉说他们的秘密 |
[01:26] | It should be fascinating for everyone involved. | 想必每个人都乐在其中 |
[01:32] | Oh, hello, Don. | 你好啊 唐 |
[01:34] | We’re making chocolate shakes. | 我们在做巧克力奶昔 |
[01:40] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[01:42] | Don’t rush off. | 别急着走啊 |
[01:42] | You can finish your milk shake. | 你可以喝完奶昔再走 |
[01:45] | Make Henry one. | 给亨利做一杯吧 |
[01:47] | You give him a sip of yours. | 给他喝一口你的吧 |
[01:49] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[01:51] | Maybe I’ll make my own. | 也许我可以给自己做一杯 |
[01:55] | Did you have fun? | 你们玩得开心吗 |
[02:11] | – Hello? – Oh, you’re home. | -喂 -你在家啊 |
[02:15] | I was expecting the service. | 我以为会是佣人接电话 |
[02:17] | I just walked in. | 我刚进屋 |
[02:18] | Well, I wanted to let you know that | 我就是想告诉你 |
[02:19] | the movers are gonna come on Wednesday to pick up my furniture. | 搬家工周三会去取我的家具 |
[02:23] | What time you want me to be there? | 你需要我什么时候在家 |
[02:25] | Just tell the doorman. | 告诉门卫就好 |
[02:26] | We’re coming at 10:00. Does that give you enough time? | 我们10点到 你时间够吗 |
[02:29] | You know what time I go to work. | 你知道我几点上班 |
[02:31] | There’s one other thing. It’s the 24th already. | 还有一件事 已经24号了 |
[02:36] | How could you be out of money? | 你怎么这么快就没钱了 |
[02:37] | Well, between the movers and the flight– | 又要搬家 又要买机票 |
[02:41] | why am I explaining myself to you? | 我为什么要向你解释 |
[02:43] | I’m tired of asking for an allowance. | 我受够了向你要生活费 |
[02:44] | Can we just sign the papers and be done with this? | 我们能不能尽早把协议签了了事 |
[02:47] | Your lawyer is very aggressive. | 你的律师很咄咄逼人 |
[02:49] | That’s not how I heard it. | 我听说的可不是那么回事 |
[02:51] | I’m starting to think you’re enjoying this. | 我开始觉得你很享受这样 |
[02:53] | Well, my finances are a mess since the McCann deal. | 被麦肯公司收购后 我财务上一团糟 |
[02:56] | You were a millionaire when I met you. | 我认识你时你是个百万富翁 |
[02:59] | Just tell your lawyer he won. | 就跟你的律师说他赢了 |
[03:00] | I’ll sign whatever you want. | 不管你想怎样我都会签字 |
[03:02] | I can’t live like this. | 我不能这样活着了 |
[03:03] | This is what they do, honey. | 他们就是吃这碗饭的 亲爱的 |
[03:07] | How much do you need right now? | 你现在需要多少钱 |
[03:08] | I’ll leave a check. | 我给你留张支票 |
[03:10] | 500. | 500美金 |
[03:12] | Who’s moving you, the New York Jets? | 你的搬家工是纽约喷气机球队的吗 |
[03:15] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[03:21] | I’m ready, Caroline. | 我准备好了 卡罗琳 |
[03:28] | What’s she doing here? | 她来做什么 |
[03:29] | It’s too much. I can’t do it by myself. | 事情太多 我一个人做不来 |
[03:32] | Well, you should have asked me. | 你应该事先问我的 |
[03:33] | You’re too busy. Sit down, Shirley. | 你太忙了 坐吧 雪莉 |
[03:37] | Well, this morning, immediately following this, | 今天上午 在这之后 |
[03:40] | you have a meeting with Mr. Campbell and Mr. Torkelson | 你要和坎贝尔先生还有托克森先生开会 |
[03:42] | – regarding Lester Chapman. – Who’s he? | -谈莱斯特·查普曼的事 -那是谁 |
[03:45] | Secor Laxatives. | 赛可通便剂的 |
[03:46] | I’m sorry, but actually, he’s at Life Cereal. | 不好意思 实际上他是新生活燕麦片公司的 |
[03:49] | This is working out already. | 有两个秘书看来真的不错啊 |
[03:51] | They want to set a call for 4:00. | 他们希望4点开电话会议 |
[03:53] | Hold on a second. Isn’t he NAC? | 等等 他不是属于NAC吗 |
[03:55] | I’ll check the Rolodex. | 我查查人脉册 |
[03:57] | I’m sorry, what’s NAC? | 不好意思 NAC是什么 |
[03:58] | No afternoon calls. | 下午不接电话 |
[04:00] | Lester’s blotto after lunch. | 莱斯特午餐之后就会烂醉如泥 |
[04:02] | – He is indeed. – Well, let’s call him now. | -的确是 -那现在打给他 |
[04:11] | So it’s 798… | 号码是798 |
[04:16] | Well, this certainly is a two-man job. | 这的确是需要两个人做的工作 |
[04:19] | 3… 3… | |
[04:21] | So you just fly to Los Angeles for the weekend? | 你飞去洛杉矶过周末吗 |
[04:23] | Isn’t that tiring? | 不累吗 |
[04:25] | What’s tiring is coming back here. | 回来这里才让人觉得累呢 |
[04:27] | So beautiful. You should go sometime. | 那边很美 你有时间也应该去 |
[04:29] | I don’t know if I’d like it. | 我不确定我会不会喜欢 |
[04:31] | How do you go to sleep at night | 你晚上怎么睡得着呢 |
[04:32] | knowing that the Manson brothers could be running around? | 曼森兄弟杀人团伙还逍遥法外呢 |
[04:36] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:37] | – The Manson family. – Are they coming in? | -是曼森家族 -他们要来吗 |
[04:39] | No. A quick word? | 不是 跟你聊两句 |
[04:42] | Coffee. | 咖啡 |
[04:46] | So, I got a strange phone call. | 我接到一个奇怪的电话 |
[04:49] | Well, not strange, but unexpected. | 不是说奇怪 是意料之外 |
[04:52] | – Megan called me. – Really? | -梅根打给我的 -是吗 |
[04:54] | I guess she’s coming into town and she wants to buy me a drink | 她要来纽约 想要请我喝一杯 |
[04:56] | to see if I can help her find a new agent. | 问我能不能帮她找新的经纪人 |
[04:59] | Can you? | 你能吗 |
[05:00] | Of course I can. I do it all the time. | 当然能 这事我经常干 |
[05:01] | It’s just, well, I wanted to let you know. | 只是 我想让你知道 |
[05:04] | Been down this road before | 我以前也做过这事 |
[05:05] | and you always find out. | 最后你总是会发现 |
[05:07] | Because you always tell me. | 因为你总是告诉我 |
[05:08] | Yes, but she didn’t want me to. | 是的 但她不希望我告诉你 |
[05:10] | It’s never stopped you before. | 你以前也没因此就不说了啊 |
[05:12] | So should I meet with her? | 那我该和她见面吗 |
[05:15] | She’s not my wife anymore, Harry. | 她已经不是我妻子了 哈里 |
[05:17] | You have a call from a Nicholas Constan… tin… opolis. | 一个叫尼古拉斯·康斯…坦迪…普乐斯的先生来电 |
[05:23] | – Probably Greek. – Oh, yes. | -估计是希腊人 -好 |
[05:27] | – I need to take this. – I’m sure that’s a story. | -我得接一下 -我敢肯定这背后有故事 |
[05:31] | Nicholas, it’s Don. | 尼古拉斯 我是唐 |
[05:37] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[05:38] | Can I get you something from the bar? | 要点什么酒水吗 |
[05:40] | Are you expecting… | 您是在等… |
[05:43] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:47] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[05:49] | I’m surprised. | 我很吃惊 |
[05:51] | This isn’t a coincidence. I was looking for you. | 这不是巧合 我一直在找你 |
[05:55] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[05:57] | I want to eat dinner with you. | 我想和你共进晚餐 |
[05:59] | Even if it’s five minutes at a time. | 哪怕每次只有5分钟 |
[06:01] | No. | 不行 |
[06:06] | You’re making me uncomfortable. | 你让我觉得很不自在 |
[06:08] | This is my phone number. | 这是我的电话号码 |
[06:10] | Call me when you get off work. I’ll meet you somewhere. | 你下班后打给我 我去找你 |
[06:17] | I’ll show you her work. | 我给你看她的作品 |
[06:18] | You will absolutely recognize it. Ed! | 你绝对能认出来 艾德 |
[06:21] | All I’m saying | 我就是想说 |
[06:22] | is you dug pretty deep to find a woman. | 你为了找一个女人真是费尽心思 |
[06:24] | Do you know where Samantha Ryan’s portfolio is? | 你知道萨曼莎·莱恩的作品集在哪吗 |
[06:26] | She calls herself Pima. | 她自称皮玛 |
[06:28] | Pima Ryan? | 皮玛·莱恩吗 |
[06:30] | – Exactly. – She came and spoke at RISD | -没错 -我在罗德岛设计学院念书时 |
[06:32] | when I was there. | 她来做过演讲 |
[06:33] | She’s a very sexy lady. | 她是个非常性感的女人 |
[06:35] | I thought you were queer. | 我还以为你是基佬呢 |
[06:37] | Where’s Pima’s portfolio? | 皮玛的作品集在哪里 |
[06:39] | I took it home. | 我带回家了 |
[06:40] | Does she want it back? Does she need it? | 她想拿回去吗 她需要吗 |
[06:42] | No, I need it. | 不 是我要 |
[06:43] | Peggy forgot this is my account, too. | 佩奇忘了这也是我的客户 |
[06:46] | We’re really lucky. She’s never done an ad. | 我们真走运 她从没做过广告 |
[06:49] | Stan, I’m sorry, but you do not have any of the qualities | 不好意思 斯坦 你身上不具备 |
[06:51] | that either I or Cinzano are looking for | 我或仙山露公司需要的那种特质 |
[06:54] | other than being cheaper. | 唯一的优点就是你比她便宜 |
[06:55] | You know, it’s hard to keep my balls at this job. | 这工作让我很难做个有骨气的男子汉 |
[06:58] | Ed, what do you know about Vermouth? | 艾德 你对苦艾酒有多少了解 |
[07:00] | No. | 不知 |
[07:07] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:08] | Hello. It’s Diana. | 你好 我是黛安娜 |
[07:10] | You know, the waitress. | 那个服务员 |
[07:16] | I’m glad you called. I didn’t think you were gonna. | 我很高兴你打来了 我以为你不会打呢 |
[07:18] | I don’t know anybody in New York. | 我在纽约没有熟人 |
[07:21] | So strange to see somebody that I know. | 见个认识的人会觉得奇怪 |
[07:24] | Just pleased you’re not cross. | 幸好你没生气 |
[07:27] | I was pretty mad. | 我本来挺生气的 |
[07:29] | How did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[07:32] | Are you a private detective? You kind of look like one. | 你是私家侦探吗 看上去挺像的 |
[07:35] | Why don’t we have a drink? | 出来喝一杯怎么样 |
[07:38] | I’ve already got one. | 我已经在喝了 |
[07:39] | Let’s talk now. | 就这么聊吧 |
[07:42] | I waited a little, maybe too long, | 我等了一阵子 可能等得太久 |
[07:47] | and you were gone. | 你就不在了 |
[07:49] | So I told Nick at the diner to | 于是我跟餐厅的尼克说 |
[07:52] | let me know if you ever came back. | 如果你回来了告诉我一声 |
[07:56] | I went home. | 我回老家了 |
[07:58] | Where’s home? | 老家在哪 |
[07:59] | Racine, Wisconsin. | 威斯康星州的拉辛 |
[08:03] | I had to get a divorce. | 我得去办离婚手续 |
[08:06] | I’m divorced. | 我离婚了 |
[08:08] | Well, I happen to be in the same boat. | 我们同病相怜 |
[08:12] | Right now I’m in the boat. | 我正办着呢 |
[08:16] | I must have known that. | 我也猜到了 |
[08:18] | Come over. | 过来吧 |
[08:21] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[08:23] | I’m at work. | 我在工作 |
[08:25] | I don’t have a phone yet. | 我家里还没有电话 |
[08:28] | Fine, I’ll come there. | 好吧 我过来 |
[08:43] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[08:47] | Do you sleep like that? | 你穿成这样睡觉的吗 |
[08:49] | I’m vain. | 我很虚荣 |
[08:52] | May I? | 给我吧 |
[08:55] | It’s a very lovely apartment. | 你家真漂亮 |
[08:57] | It’s like “Architectural Digest.” | 就跟《建筑文摘》上的一样 |
[09:01] | My… | 是我的 |
[09:05] | she decorated it. | 装修都是她的主意 |
[09:07] | It’s what I pictured. | 跟我想的一样 |
[09:09] | So you were picturing it? | 你来之前就想象了一番吗 |
[09:11] | I took a cab to some stranger’s apartment with $6 in my pocket. | 我怀揣着6块钱 乘出租来到一个陌生人家里 |
[09:16] | I was hoping it was like this. | 就希望看到这样的地方 |
[09:21] | I’m gonna sell it. | 我打算卖了它 |
[09:25] | I was just apartment hunting. It’s going to be hard to beat. | 我之前也在找地方住 这里绝对算得上好的了 |
[09:28] | Can I fix you a drink? | 要来杯酒吗 |
[09:31] | I don’t know how I feel about getting to know you better. | 我不确定自己是否想深入了解你 |
[09:35] | It’s 3:00 in the morning. | 现在是凌晨3点 |
[09:36] | You know why you’re here. Do you want a drink or not? | 你很清楚自己为什么过来 到底要不要来一杯 |
[09:42] | I’m already drunk. | 我已经醉了 |
[09:47] | Would you like a glass of water? | 那要喝水吗 |
[10:10] | I can’t sleep like this. | 我这样没法睡觉 |
[10:17] | You were. | 你刚才睡着了啊 |
[10:19] | I don’t want to. | 我不想这样 |
[10:22] | Do you want to go? | 你想走吗 |
[10:28] | No. | 不是 |
[10:40] | Are you really divorced? | 你真的离婚了吗 |
[10:44] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[10:45] | Really. Why? | 真的 怎么了 |
[10:48] | Got a lot of coats in that closet. | 衣橱里还有很多女人外套 |
[10:52] | She lives in California. She didn’t need them. | 她住在加州 不需要穿外套 |
[10:55] | Do you want one? | 你想要吗 |
[10:58] | I was going to go to San Francisco. | 我本打算去旧金山 |
[11:01] | I flipped a coin. | 我掷硬币做了决定 |
[11:04] | I always wanted to live here. | 我一直都很想住在这 |
[11:07] | It was in all the movies, all the magazines. | 这地方经常出现在电影和杂志里 |
[11:10] | I haven’t seen any of it. | 我没见过 |
[11:12] | It’s a great city. | 这城市很大的 |
[11:14] | How long were you married? | 你的婚姻持续了多久 |
[11:18] | 12 years. | 12年 |
[11:21] | I don’t know why I thought it’d be easy. | 我不知道我以前为何会觉得婚姻很容易 |
[11:24] | It’s never easy. | 从来都不容易 |
[11:27] | I’ve been through it before. | 我以前也离过一次婚 |
[11:29] | There’s no children this time. | 不过这次没有牵扯到孩子 |
[11:31] | You? | 你呢 |
[11:34] | No children. | 没有孩子 |
[11:46] | You smell incredible. What is that? | 你身上好香 是什么香味 |
[11:48] | Shampoo. | 洗发水 |
[11:53] | Avon. | 雅芳的 |
[11:59] | I bought it in my living room. | 我是趁上门推销时买的 |
[12:05] | In my ranch house. | 我的平房 |
[12:10] | My two-car garage. | 双车位车库 |
[12:25] | Diana? | 黛安娜 |
[12:31] | They’re here every other weekend. | 孩子们每隔一个周末过来一次 |
[12:34] | Well, not my little girl. | 我女儿不过来 |
[12:35] | She’s at boarding school, but the boys come. | 她在寄宿学校 儿子们会过来 |
[12:52] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:54] | No. | 不好 |
[13:02] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[13:05] | I lied to you. | 我对你撒了谎 |
[13:07] | Already? | 这就说谎了啊 |
[13:10] | No, I left home because I have a little girl. | 不是 我离开老家是因为我有个女儿 |
[13:14] | I had a little girl. | 我曾经有个女儿 |
[13:22] | I’m so– I’m so sorry. | 我 我很遗憾 |
[13:26] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[13:29] | When? | 什么时候的事 |
[13:33] | Two years ago. | 两年前 |
[13:35] | The flu. Can you imagine? | 得了流感 你能想象吗 |
[13:40] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很遗憾 |
[13:45] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想再说这事儿了 |
[13:48] | Obviously, I’m in New York City. | 显然 我现在在纽约 |
[13:53] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[13:57] | It’s my house. | 这是我的家 |
[14:01] | Don’t you have to get ready for work? | 你不是要准备上班吗 |
[14:10] | I don’t feel like it. | 我不想上班 |
[14:28] | Gentlemen, I’m going to be strict, | 先生们 我就有话直说了 |
[14:30] | but this is Torkelson’s law. | 但这是托克森的规矩 |
[14:32] | Take a good look. | 好好欣赏 |
[14:33] | You got your models, you got your bottles. | 模特在旁 美酒入肠 |
[14:37] | If you make it to lunch without bothering anybody, | 要是你们坚持到午饭时都没有骚扰人家 |
[14:39] | we’ll let you have whichever you want. | 随你们想要模特还是美酒都可以满足 |
[14:42] | Ah, well, if you’ll all excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[14:47] | Come on, I’ll introduce you. | 来 我给你介绍下 |
[14:50] | Pima Ryan, this is our art director Stan Rizzo. | 皮玛·莱恩 这位是我们的美指斯坦·瑞兹 |
[14:55] | So you’ll be cutting up my work, will you? | 所以你会拆解我的作品是吗 |
[14:58] | Well, I try to treat it like art | 我会把它当做艺术品来对待 |
[15:00] | even though it’s just selling something. | 尽管那只是为了推销商品而已 |
[15:03] | All art is selling something. | 所有的艺术都是某种推销 |
[15:05] | No, we’re actually selling something. | 不 我们是真的在卖东西 |
[15:08] | Today it’s Vermouth. | 今天要推销的是苦艾酒 |
[15:09] | I apologize the models have so many teeth. | 我很抱歉模特们笑得太过 |
[15:11] | I know you’re not used to that. | 我知道你不习惯这样 |
[15:14] | Pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[15:19] | I’m sorry about that. | 真不好意思 |
[15:20] | He has a hard time with… new people. | 他不太擅长跟陌生人打交道 |
[15:24] | No, he hates himself. | 不是 他是自我厌弃 |
[15:26] | I don’t think so. He’s got a huge ego. | 恐怕不是的 他非常自大的 |
[15:29] | And he’s a photographer. | 他还是个摄影师 |
[15:32] | Ah, men like him don’t bother me. | 我不会因为他那种人心烦 |
[15:35] | And they shouldn’t bother you either. | 你也不该因为他们心烦 |
[15:36] | Look at all you’re doing here. | 瞧瞧你做的这些 |
[15:39] | Just my job. | 只是工作罢了 |
[15:42] | Good morning, girls. | 早上好 姑娘们 |
[15:44] | Could you take your places? | 各就各位好吗 |
[15:58] | – Good morning. – It’s 11:30. | -早上好 -都11:30了 |
[16:00] | Where were you? I was worried. | 你上哪儿去了 我很担心 |
[16:02] | – I was sleepy. – Mr. Sterling’s in there. | -我很困 -斯特林先生在里面 |
[16:05] | He’s not to be disturbed. | 他不想被打扰 |
[16:10] | Who are you hiding from? | 你在躲谁 |
[16:12] | Got two secretaries and three telephones. | 两个秘书 三部电话 |
[16:14] | I feel like Marlin Perkins is chasing me on the savannah. | 我感觉像是马林·铂金斯[动物学家]在大草原上追我一样 |
[16:17] | – Hiding is pointless. – I’ve got work to do. | -躲根本没用 -我还有工作要做 |
[16:20] | That’s the other reason I’m here. | 那也是我来这里的原因之一 |
[16:22] | McCann represents Derby Foods. | 麦肯公司代理德比食品 |
[16:24] | Peter Pan Peanut Butter. | 彼得·潘花生酱 |
[16:25] | – They’re making a cookie. – Sounds delicious. | -他们要生产一种饼干 -很好吃的样子 |
[16:27] | McCann also represents Nabisco. | 麦肯同时还代理纳贝斯克 |
[16:29] | National Biscuit Company. | 国家饼干公司 |
[16:31] | They got the word cookie in their name. | 他们名字里都有饼干 |
[16:33] | No, they don’t. | 不 并不是 |
[16:34] | Do we have a shot at Derby? | 我们有机会把德比挖过来吗 |
[16:36] | No, it’s just a cookie. | 不 只是饼干而已 |
[16:37] | McCann’s clients are our clients. We’re helping out. | 麦肯的客户也是我们的客户 我们要帮他们 |
[16:39] | You and Peter are taking them golfing tomorrow. | 你和皮特明天带他们去打高尔夫 |
[16:41] | I can’t make it. | 我没空 |
[16:43] | There’s a messenger here from your attorney’s office. | 你的律师办公室派来了个信使 |
[16:45] | He needs your signature. | 他需要你签字 |
[16:48] | So why can’t you go golfing? | 你为什么不能去打高尔夫 |
[16:50] | Since Burt Peterson’s the account man. | 因为伯特·彼得森是客户经理 |
[16:58] | Good news or bad news? | 好消息还是坏消息 |
[16:59] | Good news. It’s almost over. | 好消息 终于快办完了 |
[17:03] | Well, don’t settle until you get the number you want. | 在达成你想要的数字前别和解 |
[17:05] | Take it from me, no matter what she says, | 听我的没错 无论她怎么说 |
[17:07] | you have given her the good life. | 你已经让她过上了好日子 |
[17:08] | She would never have had it. | 没有你她哪有今天 |
[17:10] | Megan is not Jane. | 梅根不是简 |
[17:12] | So she never said you squandered her youth and beauty? | 所以她从没说过你浪费了她的青春和美貌吗 |
[17:15] | Used up her childbearing years? | 耗费了她的生育年龄 |
[17:17] | Thwarted her career? What career? | 阻碍了她事业发展 什么事业啊 |
[17:19] | She’s a consumer. | 她是个纯消费者 |
[17:20] | Mr. Sterling, are you still at lunch? | 斯特林先生 您还在吃午饭吗 |
[17:22] | They’re wondering. | 大家都在问呢 |
[17:24] | She made her choices. | 她自己做出的选择 |
[17:37] | You’re very good. | 你很厉害啊 |
[17:41] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[17:44] | Well, I’ve been told that my negatives belong to the agency | 有人告诉我 我的底片属于这家公司 |
[17:47] | and therefore processing has to be done at your lab. | 所以必须在你们的暗房里处理 |
[17:50] | I’m not comfortable with that. | 我对此有点不太能接受 |
[17:53] | I hate to break it to you, | 我也不想告诉你这坏消息 |
[17:54] | but it’s not really yours anymore. | 但那确实已经不是你的了 |
[17:57] | Don’t you have a darkroom here? | 你们这里没有暗房吗 |
[17:59] | Yes, but I can’t do that. | 有 但我不能那么做 |
[18:03] | I started off as a clerk with a newspaper in Sarasota. | 我最初是在萨拉索塔的一家报社当职员 |
[18:08] | All I wanted was to get in that darkroom. | 那时候我只想进入那间暗房 |
[18:11] | It’s a nice thing to have, especially in the city. | 那确实很美好 特别是生活在城市里 |
[18:15] | So, you’re a photographer. | 你是个摄影师 |
[18:19] | I do everything. | 我什么都做 |
[18:22] | I’m an art director. | 我是美指 |
[18:24] | You must show me your work. | 把你的作品给我看看吧 |
[18:27] | I don’t know. | 我不太确定 |
[18:30] | I can feel the tension of your need for my opinion. | 我能感觉到你亟需我的意见 |
[18:37] | I wouldn’t mind you taking a look | 我可以让你看看 |
[18:39] | if you promise to be honest. | 前提是你保证说实话 |
[18:42] | Let’s see how brave you are. | 那就来看看你有多勇敢 |
[18:50] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[18:51] | Mother? Marie-France? | 母亲 玛莉-法兰西 |
[18:54] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[19:01] | Bellman. | 行李员 |
[19:02] | Oh, please come in. | 请进 |
[19:05] | Please, just put the bags here. | 请把包放在这里吧 |
[19:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:17] | For you to enjoy and for him to pay for. | 为了让你享受 让他付钱 |
[19:19] | I am not changing room. | 我不换房间 |
[19:21] | She has made plan for us. | 她已经给我们定好计划了 |
[19:26] | Absolutely not. This isn’t a vacation. | 绝对不行 这不是度假 |
[19:36] | We’ll have a contest. | 我们要争一争 |
[19:38] | We’ll see if we can get drunker than Maman. | 看看我们能不能比妈妈喝得更醉 |
[19:50] | Evening, Doctor. | 晚上好 医生 |
[19:52] | Can you hold that? | 能稍等一下吗 |
[19:58] | Oh, hello, Don. | 你好啊 唐 |
[19:59] | Hello, Arnold. | 你好 阿诺德 |
[20:06] | – Good evening. – This is Diana. | -晚上好 -这是黛安娜 |
[20:08] | – Arnold and Sylvia. – Hello. | -阿诺德和希维娅 -你们好 |
[20:12] | Brought the whole restaurant home, did you? | 把整家酒店都搬回家了是吗 |
[20:18] | You’re not on call, are you? | 你不是要出诊吧 |
[20:21] | Mitchell’s CO got married. | 米奇的指挥官结婚了 |
[20:23] | The girl, very young but very homely. | 新娘非常年轻 但长得很普通 |
[20:29] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[20:31] | Don, we should play squash sometime. | 唐 我们该找时间去打壁球 |
[20:34] | You know, if you have the energy. | 前提是 你还有”精力”的话 |
[20:36] | – Arnold! – Sounds like fun. | -阿诺德 -听起来很好玩 |
[20:43] | How many girls have you had in this elevator? | 你在这部电梯里玩弄过多少女孩 |
[20:47] | That’s not what that was. | 不是那么回事 |
[20:52] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[20:55] | I said hello. You didn’t even grunt. | 我问有没有人 你都不搭理一下 |
[21:00] | Are you in a creative mood or a bad mood? | 你现在是灵感爆发还是心情不好 |
[21:03] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我不知道我在干什么 |
[21:06] | Everything good I have is from a long time ago. | 我都好久没有想出好创意了 |
[21:09] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[21:10] | You think Picasso looks at “Guernica” | 你觉得毕加索看到《格尔尼卡》 |
[21:11] | and says, “Ignore that. It was a long time ago”? | 会说算了吧 那是很久以前画的了 |
[21:17] | I got nothing to show her. | 我没东西可给她看 |
[21:19] | Who cares about her? | 谁管她呢 |
[21:21] | You should see what she does. | 你该看看她的作品 |
[21:24] | It’s so sensual. | 充满感官刺激 |
[21:30] | Get your camera. | 去拿你的摄影机 |
[21:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:33] | I want you to take my picture. | 我要你给我拍照 |
[21:35] | No, you don’t. | 不行 别这样 |
[21:36] | No touching the model. | 不准碰模特 |
[21:38] | In here? | 在这里吗 |
[21:39] | I’m not going outside. | 我才不出去 |
[22:01] | You must sit out there all the time. | 你一定在外面坐了很久了吧 |
[22:05] | I want to see where you live. | 我想看看你的住处 |
[22:14] | How could I be nervous at this point? | 我怎么会现在还紧张 |
[22:18] | I know. | 我懂 |
[22:19] | There’s a twinge in my chest. | 我心口有个结 |
[22:25] | A pain? | 是痛吗 |
[22:27] | No, it’s not that. | 不 不是痛 |
[22:29] | I’m positive. | 我很确定 |
[22:34] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[22:37] | Not really. | 不太饿 |
[22:59] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:05] | Oh, of course. | 当然了 |
[23:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:10] | Thank you, Meredith. | 谢谢 梅瑞迪斯 |
[23:15] | Everything okay? | 没什么事吧 |
[23:18] | I– | 我 |
[23:22] | we have to get out of here. | 我们必须离开这里 |
[23:25] | She’s coming to take her things and I don’t want to be here. | 她来取东西 我不想待在这里 |
[23:30] | – Okay. – No, look. | -好吧 -不 听着 |
[23:32] | What? | 怎么 |
[23:36] | I think if I were you, this would bother me. | 我觉得如果我是你 我会为此伤神 |
[23:40] | And it shouldn’t because it’s almost over. | 但你不必如此 因为就快结束了 |
[23:46] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:55] | I want to see you tonight. | 我今晚想见你 |
[24:00] | At my place, okay? | 在我家 好吗 |
[24:04] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[24:13] | Shit. | 该死 |
[24:14] | We’ll swing by your place on the way. | 我们顺路去你家 |
[24:15] | – I’ll rent. – You’re going to rent pants? | -我可以租 -你打算租球裤吗 |
[24:18] | I’ll throw my tie over my shoulder and roll up my sleeves. | 我会把领带甩到背后 卷起袖子 |
[24:20] | – They’ll love it. – Probably will. | -他们会喜欢的 -估计会的 |
[24:45] | What’s the difference now? | 现在还何必在意 |
[24:56] | Stop it this minute. | 别说了 |
[24:58] | I have to go change for lunch. | 我必须为午餐换装了 |
[25:02] | It’s $200 including the tip. | 这是两百美元 包括小费 |
[25:12] | He gave me a check for $500. | 他给了我一张500美元的支票 |
[25:13] | Like a whore? | 像打发妓女那样吗 |
[25:27] | In the States, it’s the 20th century. | 在美国 已经是二十世纪了 |
[25:30] | People get divorced all the time. | 离婚是很常见的事 |
[25:31] | Exactly. You can still get an annulment. | 对极了 你还是可以宣告婚姻无效的 |
[25:35] | I’m not like you. | 我和你不一样 |
[25:36] | I don’t spend my whole life feeling ashamed. | 我可不想一辈子都活在羞耻当中 |
[25:40] | Marie-France, don’t be a bitch. | 玛莉-法兰西 别这么刻薄 |
[25:42] | I am not a servant here to wait on her while she goes for lunch. | 我不是在她吃午餐时 侍奉她的仆人 |
[25:47] | I know you don’t understand this, | 我知道你不理解 |
[25:49] | but it’s for my career. | 但这是为了我的事业 |
[25:52] | Good luck with your bright future. | 祝你的前途一片光明 |
[25:55] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:01] | No. | 不能 |
[26:14] | It’s not much. It’s just the boxes, | 东西不多 只有盒子 |
[26:16] | Granny’s cabinet, that chair, and the mirror. | 祖母的橱柜 那把椅子和那面镜子 |
[26:20] | Go. Have fun. | 去吧 好好玩 |
[26:22] | I’ll take care of this. | 我来负责收拾就行 |
[26:34] | Where’s everybody going? | 大家都哪儿去了 |
[26:35] | Oh, my mother’s here. Thank you so much. | 我妈妈还在 非常感谢你 |
[26:47] | Do you have to smoke in here? | 你非得在车里抽烟吗 |
[26:49] | It’s taking my mind off your driving. | 那样我就不会留意你的烂车技了 |
[26:53] | I don’t know why we couldn’t swing by your apartment. | 我不知道为什么我们不能顺路去你的公寓 |
[26:55] | What will the clients think that you’re renting clubs? | 你租球杆会让客户们怎么想 |
[26:57] | I’ll buy a set in the shop. | 我会在商店买一套 |
[27:01] | Megan’s moving her things today. | 梅根今天要过去搬东西 |
[27:05] | I didn’t know that was still going on. | 我刚刚不知道那事还没完 |
[27:10] | They want to punish you. | 她们想惩罚你 |
[27:13] | And then you get mad and you want to punish them, | 然后你会生气 想要惩罚她们 |
[27:15] | but you know it’s your fault. | 但是你知道错在你 |
[27:18] | I’ve been through it before. | 我以前也经历过 |
[27:20] | Well, how did you handle client dinners? | 那客户晚餐你怎么办 |
[27:23] | I got a date. | 我有女伴 |
[27:25] | I don’t have a steady, so it’s too unpredictable. | 我没有固定女伴 所以不确定因素很多 |
[27:28] | You don’t know how much they’re going to drink | 你不知道她们会喝多少酒 |
[27:29] | and suddenly you’re with a floozy. | 突然之间 女伴变荡妇 |
[27:31] | Golf is better. | 还是打高尔夫好 |
[27:33] | Jiminy Christmas. | 老天爷 |
[27:35] | You think you’re going to begin your life over and do it right. | 你以为你可以重新开始人生 这次好好的 |
[27:37] | But what if you never get past the beginning again? | 但如果你又栽在了起点呢 |
[27:41] | Watch the road. | 注意看路 |
[27:46] | You filled the whole truck. | 东西装满了一卡车 |
[27:47] | That wasn’t what we agreed. | 和我们之前的协议不同 |
[27:48] | I told you it was gonna be more. | 我说过费用会增加的 |
[27:50] | More than double? | 两倍都不够吗 |
[27:52] | Fine, how much you got? | 好吧 你有多少钱 |
[27:53] | I have $350. | 我有350美元 |
[27:56] | That’s enough for me to leave it on the sidewalk. | 这钱只够我把东西放在人行道上 |
[27:59] | That’s extortion! | 你这是敲诈 |
[28:01] | Lady, you are a pain in my ass. | 女士 你真够烦人的 |
[28:07] | Donald Draper’s office. | 唐纳德·德雷柏的办公室 |
[28:09] | I need to speak with him immediately. | 我要立刻和他通话 |
[28:11] | It’s Marie Calvet. | 我是玛莉·卡维特 |
[28:13] | Well, I’m sorry, he’s not available right now. | 抱歉 他现在没办法接电话 |
[28:16] | Interrupt him. | 打断他 |
[28:17] | I can take a message. | 我可以帮忙留言 |
[28:19] | May I say what this is regarding? | 请问所为何事 |
[28:22] | No. | 不用了 |
[28:25] | There’s a Marie something on the line. | 有个叫玛莉的来电 |
[28:29] | Marie who? | 哪个玛莉 |
[28:31] | I got it. Get off the line. | 我知道了 你挂吧 |
[28:35] | – Bonjour. – I am in desperate need of you. | -你好 -我非常需要你 |
[28:38] | Well, hello to you, too. | 也向你问好 |
[28:40] | I need you to come to Don’s apartment | 我要你来唐的公寓 |
[28:42] | with $200 and not a penny more! | 带上200美元 一分都别多带 |
[28:46] | Calm down. I’ll send someone. | 冷静 我会派人去的 |
[28:48] | What did I expect? | 我能指望个什么 |
[28:49] | Every time you get what you want, you run away. | 每次你得逞以后 拍屁股就跑 |
[28:52] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[28:53] | Bring cash! | 带现金来 |
[29:01] | It’s fine. | 可以进来 |
[29:03] | Look where you are. | 瞧瞧你在哪里呢 |
[29:10] | Don’t. I’m not ready. | 别 我还没准备好呢 |
[29:12] | Your subject certainly is. | 你的模特显然准备好了 |
[29:14] | That’s Elaine. She’s… | 那是艾琳 她… |
[29:17] | Overdeveloped? | 发育过度了吗 |
[29:23] | She’s not worthy of you. | 她配不上你 |
[29:26] | You can see it in her eyes. | 你能在她眼中看出来 |
[29:28] | She doesn’t want to tell you the truth. | 她不想告诉你事实 |
[29:34] | Drawing is a much more rare talent. | 画画是一种更稀缺的才能 |
[29:45] | I expected more. | 我原本期望更多呢 |
[30:04] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[30:06] | – What? – Where is everything? | -怎么了 -东西都哪儿去了 |
[30:08] | – On the truck. – Pay him. | -卡车上 -付钱给他 |
[30:11] | 180 bucks. | 180美金 |
[30:15] | My pleasure. | 我很荣幸 |
[30:21] | Don agreed to this? | 唐同意这样处理吗 |
[30:23] | He was very generous. | 他非常慷慨 |
[30:26] | And you are a true gentleman. | 你也是位真正的绅士 |
[30:30] | Let’s get out of here. I’ll buy you a drink. | 出去吧 我请你喝酒 |
[30:33] | I hate what he did to my daughter. | 我痛恨他对我女儿的所为 |
[30:36] | Mon Dieu. I’m trembling. | 天啊 我简直气得发抖 |
[30:39] | You really are. It’s okay. | 的确 没事的 |
[30:44] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[30:54] | You already emptied the place out. | 你已经把这地方扫荡一空了 |
[30:55] | You want to defile it as well? | 你还想把这地方弄脏吗 |
[30:57] | Please. | 求你了 |
[30:58] | Take advantage of me. | 占我的便宜吧 |
[31:10] | – You look ravishing. – Thank you. | -你看上去很迷人 -谢谢 |
[31:13] | I’m really sorry I’m late. | 我真的很抱歉迟到了 |
[31:15] | You know that office. | 你也知道那公司的德性 |
[31:16] | Should we get some wine? | 要喝酒吗 |
[31:18] | I already did. | 我已经喝过了 |
[31:20] | I am certainly picking up the check. | 我会负责买单的 |
[31:23] | I insist. | 我来吧 |
[31:24] | It’s just you had such good advice for Miranda and Jill. | 你为米兰达和吉尔提供了太好的建议 |
[31:28] | Well, they didn’t have agents at all. | 她们之前根本没有经纪人嘛 |
[31:30] | My advice was get one. | 我的建议就是 去找个经纪人 |
[31:33] | Well, whatever you did. | 不管你做了什么都很有效 |
[31:34] | To whatever I did. | 敬我的所为 |
[31:40] | So, give me the lay. You know, of the land. | 跟我说说 你那边的情况吧 |
[31:44] | There’s not much to tell. | 没什么可说的 |
[31:46] | I haven’t booked anything in the last few months. | 我近几个月一个角色都没争取到 |
[31:49] | Not even pilot season? | 在试播集开发季都找不到吗 |
[31:50] | Well, I turned down some smaller parts | 我拒掉了一些小角色 |
[31:53] | because Alan thought they’d take me out of the running for leads. | 因为艾伦觉得那会阻碍我争取主角 |
[31:56] | I’m not in his business, but I find it hard to believe | 我虽然不是干他那行的 但我觉得难以置信 |
[31:58] | that you’re losing any contest. | 你会被别人比下去 |
[32:00] | I bet he doesn’t know how to get you in one. | 我敢说他都不知道如何让你加入角逐当中 |
[32:03] | Well, I read all the time, Harry. | 我经常参加剧本试读的 哈里 |
[32:05] | Do you read for lead parts? | 你试读的是主角角色吗 |
[32:06] | Because that’s just getting your name on the right list | 因为那样就让你的名字出现在了 |
[32:08] | with the right casting director. | 选角导演会关注的名单里 |
[32:10] | Good agents with real track records can make that happen. | 拥有优秀历史记录的出色经纪人可以做到 |
[32:14] | Alan represents Angie Dickinson. | 艾伦手下有安吉·迪金森这样的红人啊 |
[32:16] | You are every man’s fantasy. | 你是每个男人的幻想 |
[32:19] | You’re like Ali MacGraw and Brigitte Bardot had a baby. | 你就像是艾莉·麦克劳和碧姬·芭铎的合体 |
[32:22] | You should be the most famous person in the world right now. | 你该成为全世界最当红的明星才对 |
[32:24] | Oh, my goodness. | 天啊 |
[32:28] | You should be in this business. | 你该来我们这行才对 |
[32:31] | I can’t believe Don threw you away. | 我真不敢相信唐抛弃了你 |
[32:36] | He’s not a loyal person, but I am. | 他那个人不忠 但我很忠实 |
[32:41] | You don’t think he could have helped you? | 你不觉得他原本是可能帮助你的吗 |
[32:43] | I’m willing to put my money where my mouth is. | 我敢打赌我说的绝对是事实 |
[32:48] | It would be much appreciated. | 我很感激 |
[32:51] | I’m gonna be honest. I’m not hungry. | 我就说实话吧 我不饿 |
[32:53] | I’d rather get to work on this immediately. | 我想立刻着手开始办这事 |
[32:57] | Well, we can work and eat. I have a pen. | 我们可以边吃边工作 我带了笔 |
[32:59] | Well, I have a room upstairs. | 我在楼上开了间房 |
[33:03] | It has a phone. I could make some calls. | 里面有电话 我可以帮你找找关系 |
[33:08] | Oh, Harry. | 哈里 |
[33:12] | I’m not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[33:16] | Megan, you’re a big girl. | 梅根 你是个大女孩了 |
[33:19] | Maybe you’re in this situation | 或许你陷入这样的处境 |
[33:20] | because of how you’re reacting to this. | 就是因为你拒绝了太多这种机遇 |
[33:25] | Hold on. Forget all that. | 等等 忘了我刚说的吧 |
[33:28] | Come on, have another glass of wine. | 来嘛 再喝一杯酒吧 |
[33:37] | Caroline, I was busy, okay? | 卡罗琳 我刚刚很忙好吗 |
[33:39] | Now how about at least giving me a pat on the back | 不如你再提醒我一下 |
[33:41] | for remembering I had a meeting? | 关于会议的事 |
[33:43] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[33:46] | What are you doing here, Megan? | 你到这儿来干什么 梅根 |
[33:49] | Where the is everything? | 东西都哪儿去了 |
[33:50] | Roger… | 罗杰 |
[33:56] | He came to help me. | 他是过来帮我的 |
[33:59] | I should go. | 我 该走了 |
[34:01] | Why are you here? I told you to go to the hotel. | 你来这里干什么 我叫你去宾馆的啊 |
[34:05] | I felt guilty that I left you here, but obviously… | 我把你一个人丢在这里感到很愧疚 但显然 |
[34:15] | I’m late for a meeting. | 我开会要迟到了 |
[34:17] | I guess you don’t care that she’s married to my father. | 你一点都不在乎她跟我爸的婚姻关系还存在吧 |
[34:20] | It wasn’t my idea. | 又不是我主动的 |
[34:23] | You don’t get to stand in judgment of me. | 你没资格评判我 |
[34:40] | Could you give us a second, honey? | 能让我们单独聊一下吗 |
[34:51] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[34:53] | Have you spoken with Megan? | 你跟梅根谈过吗 |
[34:55] | I just walked in. | 我才刚走进来呢 |
[34:56] | Well, I think I should warn you, we had lunch | 我觉得我该提醒你一下 我们刚共进了午餐 |
[34:59] | and, uh, she’s not stable, Don. | 她状态不是很稳定 唐 |
[35:02] | She said a lot of crazy things | 她说了很多疯话 |
[35:03] | and I’m sure will continue to say them. | 我相信她还会继续说的 |
[35:06] | And what will she say about you? | 她对你会作何评价呢 |
[35:08] | Crazy things. | 疯话啊 |
[35:09] | All I can say is she really wants a job. | 我只能说 她真的很期盼一份活儿 |
[35:11] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[35:13] | Don, come on, nothing happened. | 唐 拜托 我们没发生任何事 |
[35:15] | You know she hates me. | 你知道她讨厌我的 |
[35:18] | You know what? It’s none of my business. | 算了 那跟我无关 |
[35:21] | Well, I don’t think I could have helped her anyway. | 反正我觉得我也帮不了她 |
[35:23] | She quit her soap and left New York. | 她从肥皂剧中退了 离开了纽约 |
[35:25] | That was a really dumb idea. | 那真是个愚蠢的主意 |
[35:31] | Pima? | 皮玛 |
[35:34] | Could you come in? I have the selects. | 你能进来下吗 我正在挑选作品 |
[35:40] | Could you get the door? | 能把门关上吗 |
[35:46] | I put the ones that I like best on the top row here. | 我把我最喜欢的放在最上面一排了 |
[35:54] | I like this one, but Stan doesn’t. | 我喜欢这个 但斯坦不喜欢 |
[35:58] | Stan already showed these to you? | 斯坦已经给你看过这些了吗 |
[36:00] | He was eager to share. | 他迫不及待想分享呢 |
[36:02] | But he knows nothing about women. | 但他对女人一无所知 |
[36:04] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[36:06] | It was just his opinion. | 那只是他的意见罢了 |
[36:10] | Well, mine’s the only opinion that matters here. | 只有我的意见才最重要 |
[36:13] | – It’s my account. – Of course, you’re in charge. | -那是我的客户 -当然了 你是老大 |
[36:16] | I know that. | 我知道的 |
[36:19] | Which one do you like? | 你喜欢哪个 |
[36:22] | I think number three. | 我喜欢3号作品 |
[36:24] | Top row. | 最上面那排的 |
[36:30] | You’ve never been married. | 你没结过婚 |
[36:34] | Nope. | 是没有 |
[36:36] | Me either. | 我也没有 |
[36:39] | The adventures I would have missed. | 我错过了多少冒险经历啊 |
[36:42] | Number four. | 4号作品 |
[36:47] | I would love to take your picture. | 我想替你拍照 |
[36:50] | Well, I’m– | 我… |
[36:52] | I don’t know about that. | 我觉得不太好吧 |
[36:55] | The way you’re looking at me right now… | 你现在看我的样子 |
[37:03] | I would capture that. | 我想捕捉下来 |
[37:25] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[37:30] | Where is he? He was right behind me. | 他人呢 刚才就在我后面 |
[37:37] | I don’t want anything of yours. | 我不想要你的东西 |
[37:48] | I wasn’t going to say a word. | 我一句话都不会说 |
[37:51] | I wasn’t going to give you the satisfaction | 我不会让你享受 |
[37:52] | of knowing that you ruined my life. | 毁了我人生的满足感 |
[37:56] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[37:58] | Why did I believe you? | 我当初怎么会信你 |
[38:01] | Why did I believe the things you said to me? | 我怎么会信你对我说过的甜言蜜语 |
[38:05] | Why am I being punished for being young? | 为什么我年轻就要遭受惩罚呢 |
[38:09] | I gave up everything for you because I believed you. | 我为了你放弃了一切 因为我相信你 |
[38:13] | And you’re nothing but a liar. | 但你就是个彻头彻尾的大骗子 |
[38:17] | An aging, sloppy, selfish liar. | 老迈 邋遢 自私的骗子 |
[38:35] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[38:37] | You’re gonna write me a check? | 你要给我写支票吗 |
[38:39] | I want you to have | 我希望你能够 |
[38:43] | the life you deserve. | 过你应得的生活 |
[38:53] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[38:55] | No. | 没有 |
[38:57] | A million dollars? | 一百万 |
[38:59] | Why are you doing this to me? It’s not funny. | 为什么要这样对我 一点都不好笑 |
[39:02] | I don’t want to fight anymore. | 我不想再和你吵了 |
[39:04] | Well, I know it’s not real. | 我知道这不是真的 |
[39:07] | Nothing about you is. | 你的一切都不是真实的 |
[39:08] | It is real. Please take it. | 是真的 请你收下 |
[39:37] | Megan, I’m sorry. | 梅根 对不起 |
[39:40] | Send me the papers. | 把文件寄给我 |
[39:47] | I want you to be honest. | 你老实回答我 |
[39:49] | Should I let my hair grow out? | 我该留长发吗 |
[39:51] | Good night, everybody. | 各位晚上好 |
[39:52] | Ed, you were right. Pima’s a treasure. | 艾德 你说得对 皮玛确实有一手 |
[39:56] | Is she? | 是吗 |
[39:57] | You don’t like the work? Because I was thinking, | 你不喜欢她的作品吗 我刚还在想 |
[40:00] | you know, she’d be right for Butler Shoes. | 也许巴特勒鞋业的活儿也该找她来做 |
[40:02] | Or maybe Topaz Pantyhose. | 或者派氏裤袜 |
[40:04] | She’s got a thing for legs. | 她很喜欢美腿 |
[40:06] | Women’s legs. | 女人的腿 |
[40:08] | Sorry to disappoint you. | 抱歉让你失望了 |
[40:11] | I’m not disappointed. | 我才没失望 |
[40:14] | Neither was she. | 她也没失望 |
[40:19] | Really? | 是吗 |
[40:21] | Does that bother you? | 你有意见吗 |
[40:24] | No. | 没有 |
[40:26] | But I bet it might bother Ellen. | 但我觉得艾伦也许会有意见 |
[40:28] | Elaine. | 是艾琳 |
[40:29] | This is none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[40:31] | No. | 的确 |
[40:34] | It’s Pima’s business, | 但事关皮玛 |
[40:35] | which turns out to be more advertising than art. | 其实她更像是搞广告的 而非艺术 |
[40:40] | She’s a hustler. | 她是个骗子 |
[40:42] | You’re jealous. | 你嫉妒罢了 |
[40:44] | She tried the same thing with me. | 她也对我下手了 |
[40:46] | But she didn’t get as far. | 但她没得逞 |
[40:48] | And that’s why I’m not going to give her another job. | 所以我不会再请她了 |
[40:53] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[40:55] | Which part? | 哪部分不信 |
[41:23] | Not particularly. | 也不怎么关心 |
[41:32] | So you ordered room service? | 你叫客房服务了吗 |
[41:41] | I don’t care. | 我不关心 |
[41:42] | She’s leaving Papa. | 她要离开爸了 |
[41:47] | I’m going to pack. | 我去收拾行李了 |
[41:55] | I don’t want to hear about it. | 我不想再听你说这种话了 |
[42:04] | You know it’s a sin to be a ghoul | 你知道以别人的痛苦为乐 |
[42:06] | and feed on everyone’s pain? | 是有罪的吗 |
[42:09] | She’s been very unhappy for a very long time. | 她很久以来都过得不开心 |
[42:14] | At least she did something about it. | 至少现在她做出改变了 |
[42:24] | I’m exhausted. | 我累死了 |
[42:27] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[42:29] | Did you print anything? | 照片你冲印了吗 |
[42:32] | They’re drying. | 正晾着呢 |
[42:34] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[42:36] | How were they? What did Pima say? | 拍得如何 皮玛怎么说 |
[42:41] | She loved them. | 她非常喜欢 |
[42:43] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[43:12] | Do you want a drink? I just have vodka. | 你想来一杯吗 我只有伏特加 |
[43:15] | Yes, please. | 好的 谢谢 |
[43:17] | Oh, I got you something. | 我给你带了礼物 |
[43:21] | Open it. | 打开吧 |
[43:27] | It’s a New York City guidebook. | 是本纽约旅游指南 |
[43:29] | Finally start your tour. | 你终于可以好好玩玩了 |
[43:32] | Go on. | 给 |
[43:37] | Can’t you see I don’t want anything? | 你看不出来我什么都不想要吗 |
[43:43] | Look, I’m pretty sure I had a worse day than you. | 听着 我今天过得肯定比你糟多了 |
[43:45] | Please don’t be in a mood. | 请你不要对我发脾气 |
[43:47] | I’m not in a mood. | 我没有发脾气 |
[43:49] | And you’ve never had a worse day than me. | 你也不可能过得比我更糟 |
[43:52] | You don’t think I’ve felt grief? | 你觉得我不悲伤吗 |
[43:54] | You knew that about me the first night we met. | 我们相识第一晚 你就看出来了 |
[44:00] | I’ve been trying to talk myself out of it. | 我一直在劝自己不要那样 |
[44:03] | Don’t. | 别 |
[44:04] | No. | 不 |
[44:06] | Talk myself out of what I have to say. | 是劝自己不要说接下来的话 |
[44:09] | You’re scared. I understand. | 你很害怕 我理解 |
[44:12] | But I took care of everything today. | 但我今天把一切都了结了 |
[44:17] | I’ve been separated a long time. | 我已经分居很久了 |
[44:21] | You’re not the first thing to come along. | 你也不是我遇到的第一个女人 |
[44:26] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[44:30] | You’re fooling yourself if you think | 你如果觉得说这些话就能有不同的结果 |
[44:31] | this’ll make a difference. | 那是自欺欺人 |
[44:33] | You don’t think I know what’s going on here? | 你以为我不知道眼前的情况吗 |
[44:35] | Look at this dump. | 瞧这破房子 |
[44:37] | I know you think you deserve this. | 我知道你觉得自己只配得上这个 |
[44:40] | I’ve done it. | 我曾经也这样 |
[44:44] | I left my daughter. | 我抛下了我女儿 |
[44:46] | Stop blaming yourself. | 别再责怪自己了 |
[44:49] | No. | 不 |
[44:51] | I had two children. | 我原本有两个孩子 |
[44:54] | Two girls. | 两个女儿 |
[44:56] | One died and one… | 一个去世了 另一个… |
[45:03] | my oldest is in Racine with her father. | 我的大女儿和她父亲住在拉辛 |
[45:10] | Why? Don’t you want to ask why? | 为什么 你难道不想知道为什么吗 |
[45:15] | No. | 不想 |
[45:24] | I told you about my heart. | 我对你说过我的心 |
[45:28] | I don’t want to feel anything else. | 我不想再有任何感觉 |
[45:32] | When I was with you, I forgot about… | 当我和你在一起的时候 我会忘记… |
[45:39] | her. | 她 |
[45:42] | I don’t ever want to do that. | 我不想再这样了 |