时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything… | 这是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切 |
[00:04] | and the one son who had no choice… | 其中的一个孩子别无选择 |
[00:06] | but to keep them all together. | 不得不撑起这个家的故事 |
[00:13] | It’s Arrested Development. | 欢迎收看<发展受阻> |
[00:20] | This is Michael Bluth. | 这是Michael Bluth |
[00:21] | Right now he’s taking his son, | 正带着他的儿子 |
[00:23] | George Michael, to start a new life in Arizona. | George Michael 到亚利桑那州开创新生活 |
[00:25] | Phoenix, Arizona, huh? This is it, boy. | 亚利桑那州 凤凰城 就是它了 |
[00:29] | We are free. | 我们自由了 |
[00:30] | We’re gonna follow our dreams, you know? | 我们要追随梦想 懂吗 |
[00:32] | And the best part of it? Not workin’ for the family anymore. | 你知道最棒的是什么吗 不用再帮家里做事了 |
[00:36] | Yeah, but don’t- don’t you always say “Family first”? | 但你不是老说”家庭第一”吗 |
[00:39] | Yes, I do. But that is not a family, okay? | 我是这么说过 但那根本不算家庭好吗 |
[00:44] | They’re a bunch of greedy, selfish people who have our nose. | 他们就是一群贪婪自私鬼 只是正好和我们有一样的鼻子 |
[00:48] | – And Aunt Lindsay. – She’s not my real aunt? | – 还有Lindsay姑妈 – 她难道不是我的亲姑妈吗 |
[00:51] | Not a real nose. Got a | 她的鼻子是假的 我有一张 |
[00:53] | picture of her when she’s 14 in a swimming cap. | 她14岁戴泳帽的照片 |
[00:55] | She looks like a falcon. | 看上去就像个猎鹰 |
[00:57] | Spent an entire year living | 整整一年我们都和他们一起 |
[00:59] | in that stupid model home with those people… | 住在那间愚蠢的样板房里 |
[01:01] | and all they did was lie to us. | 但他们只知道对我们撒谎 |
[01:03] | The most recent lie was Michael’s | 最新的一个谎言是说 |
[01:05] | father had had a heart attack while in prison. | Michael的爸爸在监狱里心脏病发作 |
[01:07] | We lost him. | 他走了 |
[01:09] | What the doctor meant to say was that George Sr. Had escaped… | 医生的意思是George先生逃走了 |
[01:14] | a feat he’d accomplished by | 利用他家的 |
[01:15] | using the family’s portable stairway vehicle. | 可移动阶梯车 |
[01:19] | I’d love to see the look on their faces right now. | 我真想看看他们现在的表情 |
[01:23] | – “Where’d he go?” – Or they they think we’re just headed home. | – “他去哪了” – 或者他们以为我们只是回家了 |
[01:26] | Actually, you know, that’s kind of what I thought… | 实际上 我本来也是这么想的 |
[01:28] | until I heard about all that Phoenix stuff. | 直到你说什么凤凰城 |
[01:31] | Michael was concerned that the full impact of his departure… | Michael担心他的离开 |
[01:35] | might have been lost on his family. | 对他家里没有产生任何影响 |
[01:37] | – Hello. Who is this? – Yes, this is Dr. Blumen. | – 你好 您是哪位 – 你好 我是Blumen医生 |
[01:40] | I’m calling regarding Michael Bluth. | 我找Michael Bluth |
[01:43] | Michael! Phone! | Michael 电话 |
[01:47] | They think we’re still there. We’re goin’ back. | 他们以为我们还在那 我们得回去 |
[01:53] | Hey, Mom. Any messages? | 嘿 老妈 有我的留言吗 |
[01:54] | None. | 没有 |
[01:57] | No, there was a message. | 不 有的 |
[01:58] | It was about my health, but it doesn’t matter. | 是关于我的身体健康的 不过 算了 |
[02:01] | My son and l- | 我和儿子 |
[02:03] | Buster, what are you doing with Mother’s rape horn? | Buster 你拿着妈妈的防狼哨干嘛 |
[02:06] | Yes, I have a rape horn, Michael, because you took away my mace. | 是的 我有个防狼哨 Michael 因为你把我的狼牙棒拿走了 |
[02:11] | Yeah, like anyone would want to “R” Her. | 哦 好像真有人会”强”她一样 |
[02:14] | This is what I’m talking about, Michael. | 这正是我准备对你说的 Michael |
[02:16] | Now that your father has deserted us, | 你爸爸抛下了我们 |
[02:18] | Buster’s become impossible to control. | Buster变得不好控制了 |
[02:21] | Suddenly he’s too much of a big shot to brush Mother’s hair. | 突然间他觉得帮我梳头很掉价 |
[02:24] | Well, I’m not he- | 反正我 |
[02:29] | I’m not helping you with Buster anymore. | 我不会再帮你管Buster了 |
[02:32] | I’m not helping anyone with anything. | 我不会再帮你们任何人了 |
[02:34] | I came here to tell you that my son and l- | 我来这儿是告诉你我和我儿子 |
[02:43] | George Michael, meanwhile, was approached by his cousin Maeby. | 与此同时 表妹Maeby正在接近George Michael |
[02:46] | So, you’re really leavin’, huh? | 你真的要离开了 是吗 |
[02:48] | Have you told your girlfriend, Bland? I mean, Ann. | 你和你无脸女友说过了吗 我是说 Ann |
[02:51] | – She’s not my girlfriend, and she’s not bland. – Really? | – 她不是我女朋友 还有她也不无聊 – 是吗 |
[02:54] | Because, I mean, under her school picture it said “Not pictured.” | 可是 她的学校年册照片下面写着”无” |
[02:57] | Okay, they printed a retraction in the spring supplement. | 好吧 那是他们印刷的春季补发版 |
[03:00] | And, yeah, she was really lookin’ forward | 还有 她很期待我能 |
[03:02] | to seeing me in my Uncle Sam outfit… | 在明天的投票动员大会上 |
[03:03] | in that Get Out The Vote assembly tomorrow. | 穿上山姆大叔的外套 |
[03:05] | Wasn’t that supposed to be before the election? | 那不应该是在选举之前进行吗 |
[03:07] | They had to postpone it when that | 他们把它延期了 |
[03:09] | foreign exchange student parked too close to the gym. | 因为外国交换生把车停得离体育馆太近了 |
[03:11] | I do it. I play Uncle Sam. | 我来吧 我来演山姆大叔 |
[03:13] | Better than part I have now | 总比我现在演的角色好 |
[03:15] | guy who orders strike on Pearl Harbor. | 一个接到命令去袭击珍珠港的人 |
[03:17] | I don’t know why you’re | 真搞不懂你们为什么 |
[03:18] | not taking this “I’m out of here”seriously… | 就是不能把”我要离开”这句话当回事 |
[03:20] | but I am out of here, seriously. | 而且我是真的要离开这儿 真心的 |
[03:23] | Let’s face it, Michael. | 说实话 Michael |
[03:24] | – You’ve made this threat before. – Tell me. When? | – 这句话你已经说过不止一次了 – 什么时候 |
[03:28] | That’s it. I’m out of here. | 够了 我要离开这儿 |
[03:36] | – Ta-da! – I’m out of here. | – 闪亮登场 – 我要离开这儿 |
[03:39] | We got the attacking animal down. | 我们得把它击倒 |
[03:42] | I’m out of this family, seriously. | 我要离开这个家 真心的 |
[03:44] | This time we’re gonna be so far away, | 这次我们要远走高飞 |
[03:45] | you’ll never be able to find us. | 让你们永远都找不到我们 |
[03:46] | – We’re goin’ to Phoenix. – Don’t tell ’em where. | – 我们要去凤凰城 – 不要告诉他们地点 |
[03:49] | – L-I just thought – It doesn’t matter why. | – 我 我只是觉得 – 你的想法不重要 |
[03:51] | Michael, maybe the reason why you always come back… | Michael 也许你总是会回来的原因 |
[03:54] | is because you need us more than we need you. | 是比起我们需要你 你更需要我们 |
[03:58] | Oh, that’s rich. | 哦 真可笑 |
[03:59] | Huh.I need you. All right, I’ll tell you what. | 我需要你 好吧 我来告诉你们 |
[04:03] | Mom, you’re always asking me to help you look after Buster. | 妈 你总是要我帮你照顾Buster |
[04:06] | You can find somebody else. I hope she doesn’t kill you. | 你现在可以找别人了 我希望她不会杀了你 |
[04:09] | I’ll kill her first. | 我会先把她杀了 |
[04:12] | And good luck trying to find | 顺便说一句 祝你真的能找到一个人 |
[04:13] | someone else to run the business, by the way. | 帮你打理公司 |
[04:15] | Gob, instead of always coming to me asking me for money… | Gob 你老是来找我要钱 |
[04:17] | saying, “I’ve made a huge mistake”… | 说”你犯了一个大错” |
[04:20] | you can bail yourself out next time. | 下次你得自己想办法了 |
[04:22] | I’ve never admitted to a mistake. | 我从来没承认过犯错 |
[04:26] | What would I have made a mistake about? | 我能犯什么错啊 |
[04:26] | Lindsay, instead of sleeping in twin beds, | Lindsay 你以前睡在两张拼在一起的单人床上 |
[04:28] | you and your husband take the master bedroom. | 但现在你和你老公可以去睡主卧了 |
[04:30] | It’s not like you’ve never | 你也不用再不停地向我抱怨 |
[04:31] | come to me with your marital problems… | 你的婚姻问题了 |
[04:34] | saying, “Oh, help me, Michael. I think my husband might be a”- | “哦 Michael 帮帮我 我觉得我老公可能是个” |
[04:36] | Ohh! | 哦 |
[04:38] | – Well It’s – Here we go. | – 这 – 走吧 |
[04:42] | And so, once again, the guys | 再一次的 他们 |
[04:44] | were on their way to Phoenix, never to look back. | 踏上了去凤凰城的旅程 再也不回头了 |
[04:47] | It’s just the lab calling. | 这里是实验室 |
[04:48] | We’ll give him the bad news in Phoenix. | 到了凤凰城之后我们会告诉他一个坏消息 |
[04:51] | – They know we’re gone. – Great. | – 他们终于知道我们走了 – 太好了 |
[04:54] | You did say Phoenix again, but what do we care? | 虽然你又一次说了凤凰城 但又有什么关系呢 |
[04:57] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:59] | Now, do you want to steer, | 你想来开车吗 |
[05:01] | or are you too old to sit on your pop’s lap and drive? | 还是你觉得你长大了不能坐在你老爸的腿上开车了 |
[05:08] | I think I might be. | 我想确实是这样的 |
[05:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:23] | Car’s registered to George Bluth, so we had to check. | 这车是登记在George Bluth名下的 我们得要核查一下 |
[05:25] | – But he’s been caught, so you’re free to go. – He’s been caught? | – 不过他已经被捕了 你们可以走了 – 他被捕了 |
[05:29] | Michael knew if he went back to see his father… | Michael知道如果他回去见他爸爸的话 |
[05:31] | he would only end up saying something hurtful. | 结局肯定是他口不择言地说出伤人的话 |
[05:34] | We’re goin’ back. | 我们掉头回去 |
[05:36] | In fact, the police only thought they’d arrested George Sr. | 实际上 只是警察以为他们逮捕了George先生 |
[05:40] | Do you have any cookies with no preservatives? | 你们有不加防腐剂的饼干吗 |
[05:43] | But had gotten his twin brother, Oscar, instead. | 他们抓到的是他的孪生兄弟 Oscar |
[05:46] | – Oscar! A tall tea for Oscar! – Yeah! | – Oscar Oscar的茶 – 耶 |
[05:49] | Oh, good grief. It’s Oscar. | 哦 天啊 是Oscar |
[05:51] | Oh, thank God you’ve come. | 哦 谢天谢地你来了 |
[05:54] | Lucille had a relationship with Oscar years earlier… | Lucille和Oscar多年前曾有过一段情 |
[05:57] | – which she was not eager to rekindle. – What is wrong with you? | – 但她并没有和他重新开始的想法 – 你在干吗 |
[06:00] | – The boy is here. – Oh. | – 孩子还在呢 – 哦 |
[06:03] | – They said my father was here. – Did they? | – 他们说是我爸爸在这 – 是吗 |
[06:09] | – Let’s get out of here. – What-What about Oscar? | – 我们出去吧 – 那 那Oscar怎么办 |
[06:11] | Yes. They impounded my, uh- my humble trailer. | 他们把我的 我的拖车没收了 |
[06:14] | – You’ll stay with us. – No, he won’t. | – 你可以跟我们一起 – 不 不行 |
[06:17] | You’re the one who says I need a father figure. | 是你说我需要一个父亲的角色在身边的 |
[06:19] | Yes. A father figure. | 是的 一个父亲的角色 |
[06:24] | Fine. But you’re not sleeping in my bed. | 可以 不过你不能在我床上睡觉 |
[06:28] | – Okay. – Okay. Yeah. | – 好的 – 好的 |
[06:32] | Soon, Michael arrived to claim his father… | 很快 Michael就赶到了警局 |
[06:34] | and was met by the family attorney, Barry Zuckerkorn. | 正好碰上了他们的家庭律师 Barry Zuckerkorn |
[06:37] | – Hmm. – No, I know, I know, I know. | – 嗯 – 我知道 我知道 |
[06:38] | Everybody says leave it alone, leave it alone. | 每个人都说不要管它 |
[06:41] | Does this look contagious to you? Hey, kiddo. | 你说这玩意儿会传染给你吗 嘿 小伙子 |
[06:44] | All right. It wasn’t your father. | 好了 他不是你爸爸 |
[06:47] | It was your uncle. I ran into them as they were leaving. | 是你叔叔 他们离开的时候我正好碰见了 |
[06:50] | There he is! Got ya! | 他在这儿 抓到了 |
[06:52] | – Oh, for God’s sake. – Yeah! | – 哦 老天啊 – 耶 |
[06:55] | I only came back to tell him I was leaving, | 我只是回来告诉他我要走了 |
[06:58] | so I guess it’s time to go, son. | 看来我们现在可以走了 儿子 |
[07:00] | – Where you going? – We can’t tell you. | – 你们要去哪里 – 不能告诉你 |
[07:01] | No, no. We can tell Barry. We’re going to Phoenix. | 不 可以跟Barry说 我们要到凤凰城去 |
[07:04] | Oh, I wish you hadn’t have said that. | 哦 真希望你没告诉我 |
[07:07] | As your lawyer, I have to inform you you cannot leave the state. | 作为你的律师 我不得不告诉你你不能离开这个州 |
[07:10] | With your father gone, they want to hold you. | 你爸跑了 他们得控制住你 |
[07:13] | – M-Me? – They’re going to indict you tomorrow. | – 我 – 他们明天就会起诉你 |
[07:15] | All you have to do is come up with the bail. | 你唯一能做的就是提出保释 |
[07:17] | Take it out of the business. | 你可以从公司的资金里抽一部分做保释金 |
[07:18] | But l- I can’t. I quit. I | 但 我 我已经辞职了 |
[07:19] | I don’t want to follow in my father’s footsteps. | 我不想走我爸的老路 |
[07:21] | Then you might wind up on his cot. | 那你可能就会睡在监狱里他那张床上 |
[07:25] | Oh, man, I wish you hadn’t said Phoenix. Wow. | 哦 真希望你没有告诉我你要去凤凰城 |
[07:32] | Michael had just found out he couldn’t leave the state… | Michael刚得知他不能离开本州 |
[07:35] | unless he came up with bail. | 除非他能够支付保释金 |
[07:37] | Okay, listen. I’m gonna get the company checkbook | 听着 我要把公司的支票簿 |
[07:39] | and don’t tell the family. | 拿过来 不要告诉任何人 |
[07:40] | We can’t give them the | 我们不能告诉他们我需要钱 |
[07:40] | satisfaction of telling them that I need money, okay? | 不能让她们得意 好吗 |
[07:43] | Do you remember what we say about the family? | 关于这个家你记得我们说过什么吗 |
[07:44] | It’s not Aunt Lindsay’s nose. | Lindsay姑妈的鼻子是假的 |
[07:47] | Yes, but no. | 是的 但不是这点 |
[07:48] | Don’t- Don’t tell them that we were goin’ to- | 不要告诉她们我们要去 |
[07:50] | – We say we don’t need them. Hmm? – Oh. Yeah. Okay. | – 我们说我们不需要她们 – 哦 是的 |
[07:54] | The new one. I didn’t- | 你后来说的那个啊 我没有意识到 |
[07:56] | It comes from knowing you’re toned and fit. | 它来自一种认知 你知道自己很健康 |
[07:59] | – What are you doing? – I’m exercising, Michael. | – 你在干吗 – 锻炼 Michael |
[08:01] | I see you found an exercise tape | 恭喜你找到了一卷适合 |
[08:03] | made for people as lazy as you are. | 你这种懒人做锻炼的录像带 |
[08:05] | – I do have a love life. – Tighten, one, two, three. | – 至少我还是有爱情生活的 – 绷紧 一 二 三 |
[08:08] | Okay, this is going off. | 好了 够了 |
[08:10] | One night in the master bedroom, | 只在主卧室睡了一个晚上 |
[08:12] | and you got yourself a love life again? | 你就又重新有爱情生活了吗 |
[08:13] | Well, I’ll be honest. At first, it was awkward. | 好吧 我诚实的说 一开始是有点奇怪 |
[08:16] | Together, two, three, four. | 收紧 一 二 三 |
[08:20] | – Release, two, three, four. – Oh, Lindsay. | – 放松 二 三 四 – 哦 Lindsay |
[08:23] | Uh, well, this is exciting. | 呃 这真是让人激动 |
[08:28] | Finally we can be a normal couple. | 终于 我们又可以变回正常的一对了 |
[08:29] | Nice to be back in a queen. | 回到主卧真好 |
[08:33] | – It’s too much pressure. – I can’t do this. | – 这太有压力了 – 我做不到 |
[08:35] | So Lindsay and Tobias | 所以Lindsay和Tobias |
[08:36] | finally took a hard look at their relationship. | 终于开始认真地分析他们的关系 |
[08:39] | You know, Lindsay, as a therapist, | 你知道的 Lindsay 作为一个临床医学家 |
[08:41] | I have advised a number of couples… | 我给了很多情侣建议 |
[08:43] | to explore an open relationship… | 去探索一个开放式的关系 |
[08:46] | where-where the couple remains emotionally committed… | 也就是保持一个情感上的承诺 |
[08:50] | but free to explore extramarital encounters. | 同时也不排斥婚外的感情 |
[08:54] | – Did it work for those people? – No. It never does. | – 对那些人管用吗 – 不 从没有 |
[08:57] | These people somehow | 他们不知道为什么逃避 |
[08:58] | delude themselves into thinking it might, but- | 去想会有什么后果 但是 |
[09:03] | but it might work for us. | 但也许会适合我们 |
[09:06] | We could give it a shot. | 我们可以一试 |
[09:08] | Great. We’ll hammer out the details later. | 太好了 其它细节我们之后再想 |
[09:10] | Right now we’ve got a daughter to tell. | 现在我们得告诉女儿 |
[09:13] | Maeby, we’re having a family meeting! | Maeby 开家庭会议了 |
[09:15] | – On her way to the family meeting… – Family meeting! | – 在她去参加家庭会议的路上 – 家庭会议 |
[09:18] | – Lindsay had an unexpected encounter. – Hello. | – Lindsay有了个意外的邂逅 – 你好 |
[09:21] | Oh, hi. Gob told me to come by. | 哦 你好 Gob喊我过来的 |
[09:23] | Well, uh, I don’t think he’s here. | 呃 他好像不在这 |
[09:25] | Well, tell him I like what I see. | 那好吧 请转达他我对我看到的非常满意 |
[09:29] | And we probably won’t even act on it. | 我们也许根本就不会真正实行 |
[09:31] | We’re not gonna get a divorce. | 我们也不会离婚 |
[09:33] | If anything, it’ll bring Mommy and Daddy closer together. | 如果发生任何事 也只会让爸爸和妈妈更亲近 |
[09:35] | I met someone. I’ve got a date. | 我碰到了一个人 他约我出去 |
[09:38] | I’m dating someone. | 我要约会了 |
[09:40] | Well. Let the great experiment begin! | 好吧 让这个伟大的实验开始吧 |
[09:46] | You’re not using my master bedroom for that. | 你不能用我的主卧做那种事 |
[09:48] | I believe you left. | 我还以为你走了 |
[09:50] | Or did you realize how much you need us after all? | 还是你终于意识到你需要我们了 |
[09:52] | – Actually, I came back because I need something. – Hmm. | – 实际上 我回来是因为我要找个东西 – 嗯 |
[09:54] | Some things. Like the checkbook. Where’s the corporate checkbook? | 就像是支票簿 公司支票簿放哪里了 |
[10:00] | Gob must’ve taken it to the office. | 肯定是Gob带到办公室去了 |
[10:02] | Mom put him in charge. That’s right, Michael. | 妈妈让他掌舵了 是的 Michael |
[10:04] | He’s got your old job. | 他接手了你的工作 |
[10:06] | Well, I better get over | 那我最好在他把整个公司拉垮之前 |
[10:08] | there before he brings the whole company down. | 赶到那里 |
[10:09] | It’s only been three hours. How much damage could he really do? | 才三个小时而已 他能做多大的破坏 |
[10:12] | And release. | 放松 |
[10:14] | In three hours, Gob had done $45,000 in damage. | 才三个小时 Gob已经做了四万五千块的破坏 |
[10:19] | In there, please. | 砸那里 |
[10:24] | Hey, where’s my desk? | 嘿 我的桌子呢 |
[10:26] | Oh, I think it’s the massage table in the break room now. | 哦 我想它已经变成休息室的按摩台了 |
[10:31] | – Take the window. – No, hold it. | – 把窗户卸了 – 不行 等等 |
[10:32] | Gob, Mom may think that she’s given you my job… | Gob 虽然妈妈让你接替我 |
[10:35] | but the board still has to approve that decision. | 但是董事会还没有同意呢 |
[10:37] | – Actually, they already have. – Why should we believe in you? | – 事实上 他们同意了 – 我们为什么要相信你 |
[10:40] | For the same reason you | 跟你相信百元大钞 |
[10:41] | should believe that a hundred-dollar bill… | 绝对不会比一百个便士更值钱 |
[10:43] | is no more than a hundred pennies. | 的道理是一样的 |
[10:49] | They approved me unanimously. | 全票通过 |
[10:51] | Why wouldn’t they? You’ve only lost them $99 so far. | 当然了 你才浪费了他们九十九块钱 |
[10:54] | I’ve already been pretty successful. | 我已经做得很成功了 |
[10:56] | Showing the model house again. | 再一次展示了我们的样板房 |
[10:58] | Sent a Realtor over there yesterday. | 昨天叫了个房产经纪人去那里 |
[10:59] | It was this Realtor who’d run into Lindsay, | Lindsay碰见的男人 就是那个房产经纪人 |
[11:01] | thinking she was looking for a home. | 他以为她是来看房子的 |
[11:03] | I have an open thing goin’ on too. | 我也有一间正在展示的样板房 |
[11:05] | I’ll give you the address, and you can come by. | 我给你个地址 你可以过来看看 |
[11:08] | And I think you’ll really like the neighbors. | 而且我想你一定会喜欢那附近的环境 |
[11:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:12] | So what brings you here? I hope it’s not for a hand out. | 你来这干嘛 希望不是来求助的 |
[11:16] | a pretty tight ship around here. | 我可是经营着一个高效率的公司 |
[11:18] | – With a pool table? – It’s a gaming ship. | – 在你的台球桌上吗 – 这是个游戏船 |
[11:21] | I’m here because I thought you might need me. | 我来这是因为我想你可能需要我 |
[11:26] | – I need you? – That’s right. | – 我需要你 – 是的 |
[11:28] | Oh, boy, that’s good. | 哦 太好了 |
[11:31] | Can’t wait to call the guys in to hear this one. | 等不及要喊个人上来听听我们这段对话了 |
[11:34] | Listen How do you intercom on this? | 嘿 这个对讲机怎么用 |
[11:37] | – Star two. – Yeah. At the same time? | – 星号 二 – 同时按吗 |
[11:39] | Yeah, just- No, the star in the corner. The star. | 对 就按…不是 是那个角上的星号 |
[11:41] | – So if I do it like that – No, | – 如果我这样按呢 – 不 |
[11:42] | turn it around the other way. Star. | 往另一边转 |
[11:43] | – Oh, that star. – Let’s just hang it up. There we go. | – 哦 这个星号 – 挂了算了 好了 |
[11:46] | I thought that you might need me to help you with the books. | 我想你可能需要我教教你使用那个簿 |
[11:50] | You know, the corporate checkbook. Where is it? | 你知道 那个支票簿 放在哪了 |
[11:53] | Actually, Mom’s got it. She wasn’t comfortable with me- | 妈妈拿走了 她不放心 |
[11:57] | Michael now had the distasteful choice… | Michael面临着两难的选择 |
[11:59] | of either asking his mother for money or going to jail. | 要么问他妈妈要钱 要么就进监狱 |
[12:01] | Maybe Buster killed her already. | Buster也许已经对她痛下杀手了 |
[12:05] | Tobias was also having a bad day. | Tobias的这一天过得也很糟糕 |
[12:07] | Lindsay had met someone, and he hadn’t. | Lindsay已经有了个约会 但他还没有 |
[12:11] | And that’s when he found what | 这时他看到了一个他以为是 |
[12:12] | he thought was a support group for depressed men. | 为绝望之人设立的支援小组 |
[12:19] | Well, if it isn’t the boy who cried “Phoenix.” | 哇 这不是那个叫着凤凰城的人吗 |
[12:21] | Ohh! No, I was just, uh- just worried about Buster. | 哦 不是的 我只是担心Buster |
[12:26] | I thought maybe I should give him a little guidance. | 我想我也许可以给他一点指导 |
[12:30] | Write him a check. Be a role model. | 给他写个支票什么的 做个榜样 |
[12:32] | Where’s the company checkbook? | 公司的支票簿放在哪了 |
[12:33] | I already have a new role model, Michael. | Michael 我已经有个新榜样了 |
[12:35] | – His Uncle Oscar is living here now. – Wow. | – 他的Oscar叔叔现在住在这里 – 哇 |
[12:39] | You guys have accomplished a lot in the last three hours. | 这三个小时你们可做了不少事 |
[12:42] | – Where is he? – I sent him out for a new air horn. | – 他人呢 – 我要他去买新的防狼哨了 |
[12:52] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[12:53] | – We’ve got it all under control. – Great. | – 一切尽在我们的掌握之中 – 太好了 |
[12:59] | I’m just worried that it’s only gonna be a matter of time… | 我只是担心媒体迟早会曝光咱们公司 |
[13:02] | before the media starts putting | 和建造在伊拉克的某些建筑 |
[13:03] | together all the pieces of this Iraq story. | 之间的联系 |
[13:06] | Michael had recently found out that the model home… | Michael最近才发现他和他儿子 |
[13:08] | he and his son currently lived in… | 现在住的这个样板房 |
[13:11] | was very similar to some his | 和这些可能是他爸爸在伊拉克 |
[13:12] | father may have illegally been building in Iraq. | 建造的违法建筑十分相像 |
[13:16] | They haven’t yet. And frankly, | 他们还没有发现 而且坦白说 |
[13:18] | it’s a very difficult charge to prove. | 这是个很难证明的指控 |
[13:27] | Man, that jury’s gonna fall in love with you. | 哦 陪审团会爱上你的 |
[13:29] | – What do you need, Michael? – I don’t need anything. | – 你到底要什么 Michael – 我不需要任何东西 |
[13:34] | I’m great, ’cause everyone else is great. | 我很好 因为你们都很好 |
[13:37] | I can’t tell you how nice it is to not be needed anymore. | 这种不再被需要的感觉好到我无法用言语形容 |
[13:41] | I want you. | 我需要你 |
[13:46] | Okay, the jury might actually like that. | 好吧 陪审团可能真的会喜欢这个 |
[13:50] | It was at that moment that | 与此同时 Gob发现了 |
[13:51] | Gob found something the jury might not like. | 陪审团可能会不那么喜欢的东西 |
[13:55] | Hammer. Oops. | 锤子 哦 |
[14:07] | And Lindsay arrived at what she thought was a date. | Lindsay到达了她以为是约会的地方 |
[14:09] | Hey! You found it. | 嘿 你找到了 |
[14:12] | So, shall we start in the kitchen? | 那么 我们从厨房开始吗 |
[14:15] | – I thought the bedroom. – Sure. | – 我以为应该是卧室 – 当然可以 |
[14:17] | I’ll meet you up there. | 我等下到那儿找你 |
[14:18] | I gotta make this place smell like cookies. | 我得把这地方弄得有曲奇的味道 |
[14:20] | And you should know, I am anticipating multiples on this. | 我预先考虑过这种做法对增加房子卖掉几率的可能性 |
[14:25] | Well, I wouldn’t be doing | 如果觉得不可接受的话 |
[14:26] | this if I didn’t think that was a possibility. | 我就不会这么做了 |
[14:33] | Lindsay was nervous and took a shower to relax. | Lindsay很紧张 所以她洗了个澡来放松 |
[14:36] | I can’t do this. I’m not ready for this. | 不行 我还没准备好 |
[14:42] | Come on, kids. We’ll go downstairs and have some cookies. | 走了 孩子们 我们到楼下吃曲奇吧 |
[14:45] | The kids were in for some bad news too. | 孩子肯定也受到了不少惊吓 |
[14:47] | Tobias, meanwhile, | 与此同时 Tobias |
[14:48] | discovered that what he thought was a support group… | 发现他原本以为是支援小组的那个组织 |
[14:51] | turned out to be a team of bald men painted blue. | 原来是一群把自己涂成蓝色的秃子的集结 |
[14:55] | Even Lucille was about to find herself in trouble. | 连Lucille也发现她陷于困境中了 |
[14:58] | Oh, you’ve done this before. | 你之前肯定这么做过 |
[15:00] | You know, you should let your hair grow long. | 知道吗 你应该让你的头发长长 |
[15:02] | Yeah? I’ve thought about it. I guess I’d look like you. | 是吗 我也这么想过 那肯定很像你 |
[15:08] | More than you’ll ever know. | 你想不到会有多像 |
[15:12] | Are you living in one of Saddam’s many palaces? | 你是否住在萨达姆其中的一个宫殿里面 |
[15:14] | They may have been built by the same developer. | 他们很可能是同一个开发商建的 |
[15:17] | And a seal attack. | 接下来是一则海豹突袭的新闻 |
[15:18] | Meet one surprised bather, coming up. | 以及一位令人惊讶的入浴者 马上回来 |
[15:24] | Seven minutes had passed since Gob had discovered the document. | 从Gob发现这个文件开始 已经过了七分钟了 |
[15:28] | Gob, your mother on line one. | Gob 你妈妈在一号线 |
[15:32] | I’m coming over. Don’t talk to anyone. | 我在赶过去的路上 不要跟任何人说话 |
[15:34] | It was at that moment that | 这时 Lucille被一个 |
[15:36] | Lucille was stopped by a documentary filmmaker. | 纪录片摄制者叫住 |
[15:38] | Uh, your company’s being accused | 你们公司被控 |
[15:40] | of profiting off the building of houses in Iraq. | 在伊拉克建造房子 并从中获利 |
[15:43] | That’s crazy. We’re all loyal Americans. | 那太疯狂了 我们都是忠诚的美国公民 |
[15:45] | Oh, yeah. Would you enlist your son or daughter in the army? | 哦是吗 那你支持你的儿子女儿入伍吗 |
[15:52] | Yes. | 当然 |
[15:57] | Michael was out of options… | Michael已经别无选择了 |
[16:01] | and, knowing that his father had | 他知道他爸爸有 |
[16:02] | a penchant for hiding valuable things in walls… | 把值钱的东西藏在墙壁里面的癖好 |
[16:05] | considered one last desperate gambit. | 他想来个最后一击 |
[16:08] | This is crazy. What am I doing? Using a hammer to try to- | 这太奇怪了 我到底在干吗 用锤子砸墙 |
[16:17] | – Are you crazy? – Are you blue? | – 你疯了吗 – 你抑郁了吗 |
[16:20] | Only in color, Michael. Only in color. | 只是变了个颜色而已 Michael |
[16:23] | It seems I might have stumbled upon an acting opportunity. | 我偶然发现了个表演的机会 |
[16:27] | As a member of the Blue Man Group? | 是去参演阿凡达吗 |
[16:29] | Oh, no, you’re thinking of the support group. | 哦 你想到的是支援小组 |
[16:31] | I made that same mistake myself. | 我本来也这么以为的 |
[16:32] | They’re called the Blue Man Group. | 他们叫蓝人兄弟会 |
[16:34] | But it’s funny. If I hadn’t sought out a support group… | 不过很有趣 如果我没有想着去找支持小组的话 |
[16:37] | I never would’ve gotten this gig | 我永远也不会遇到这样一个机会 |
[16:39] | as an understudy for a performance art group. | 做一个艺术表演团体的替补演员 |
[16:44] | You know, the universe works in mysterious ways, Michael. | 你知道吗 这个宇宙用一种奇妙的方式运作着 Michael |
[16:47] | You never know where help | 你永远不会得到帮助 |
[16:48] | is going to come from until you look for it. | 如果你自己不去努力寻找 |
[16:53] | Why does everybody think that I need help? | 为什么每个人都觉得我需要帮助 |
[16:55] | Michael, look at you. | Michael 看看你自己 |
[16:58] | I mean, you’re holding a sledgehammer, | 你用锤子锤墙 |
[17:00] | your shirt is cov- Oh, I did that. | 你的衬衣涂上了 哦 是我弄上去的 |
[17:02] | Um, here, let me, uh-Well- | 过来 让我帮你 呃 |
[17:06] | And Michael realized that he, too, had been too proud. | Michael意识到 他有时候过于骄傲了 |
[17:09] | – I need money. – I can’t help you. | – 我需要钱 – 我帮不了你 |
[17:11] | I know. It did bother me that they did so well without me. | 我知道 你们离了我也能过得很好这一点 让我感到不舒服 |
[17:16] | But l-I do have to ask them for help. | 但我 我必须向他们寻求帮助 |
[17:18] | And I have to ask for an audition. | 我也该去争取一个面试机会了 |
[17:22] | You haven’t auditioned yet? | 你还没有获得面试资格吗 |
[17:23] | Oh, no, no. I’m not in the group yet. | 哦不 我还没有进入这个团体 |
[17:25] | No, I’m afraid I just “Blue”myself. | 我想我只是把我自己涂蓝了而已 |
[17:30] | There’s gotta be a better way to say that. | 你也许可以用一种更好的方式去表达 |
[17:34] | Tobias rushed to the theater, hoping to be seen. | Tobias赶去剧场 希望他能被看到 得到赏识 |
[17:37] | Unfortunately, it was dusk, and he couldn’t be seen. | 不幸的是 天已经黑了 没人看得清他 |
[17:39] | What the hell was that? | 那是个什么鬼东西 |
[17:42] | So, for the second time in two days, | 在连续两天里的第二次 |
[17:45] | the family gathered at the hospital. | 整个家庭又在医院集合了 |
[17:47] | Everything’s gonna be okay. I’m sure he’s gonna be fine. | 没事的 他一定会没事的 |
[17:50] | I’m so sorry that this happened. | 很抱歉发生了这个事 |
[17:52] | I spoke to him just before he left the house. | 他离开家之前我才跟他说过话 |
[17:54] | Oh, really? What was the | 哦 是吗 他最后 |
[17:55] | – last thing he said? – I just “Blue” Myself. | – 说了什么 – 我把我自己涂蓝了 |
[17:58] | He said some wonderful things… | 他说了很令人欣慰的事情 |
[18:01] | including the fact that sometimes people… | 像是有些人也许 |
[18:04] | are too proud to ask for help when they need it. | 太过骄傲而不好意思寻求帮助 即使他们很需要 |
[18:08] | – Oh, God! Fine. I need you! – I need you, | – 哦 天啊 好吧 我需要你 – 我需要你 |
[18:09] | – okay, Michael? – No, l-I didn’t mean for- | – 好吗 Michael – 不 我不是说 |
[18:11] | He was a Realtor, Michael. Now my husband’s in the hospital. | 那是个房产经纪人 Michael 而现在我丈夫躺在医院里 |
[18:15] | Mom volunteered me for the army | 妈妈主动提出让我入伍 |
[18:17] | just because the fat man dared her to. | 只因为那个胖子说她不敢 |
[18:20] | We can’t let them take Buster. | 我们不能让他们把Buster带走 |
[18:22] | I lost my wig, my Uncle Sam wig. | 我的假发掉了 山姆大叔的假发 |
[18:24] | Michael, I am sitting on some very hot information here. | Michael 我得到了一些很烫手的信息 |
[18:27] | I know too much. I’ve got the thingy. | 我知道得太多了 我拿到了一些物证 |
[18:30] | Half in English, half in scribbly. | 一半是英文 一半是鸟语 |
[18:33] | Michael, please, we need you! | Michael 拜托了 我们需要你 |
[18:38] | Well, I hate to cancel my medical follow-up in Phoenix… | 虽然我很不想取消我在凤凰城的医疗跟进 |
[18:41] | but you give me the corporate checkbook, I’ll see what I can do. | 但你可以把支票簿给我 让我看看有什么是我可以做的 |
[18:44] | Excuse me. Mrs. Fünke. | 打扰一下 Fünke太太 |
[18:46] | – Oh, this guy again. – How is he, Doctor? | – 哦 又是他 – 怎么样了 医生 |
[18:49] | It, uh, looks like he’s dead. | 呃 他看起来像死了 |
[18:52] | – Oh, my God! – Oh, little guy! | – 哦 天啊 – 可怜的人儿 |
[18:55] | The tears aren’t coming! | 眼泪怎么还不来 |
[18:56] | – The tears just aren’t coming! – Okay, okay. | – 眼泪就是不下来 – 好了好了 |
[18:58] | Uh, just to be clear- | 呃 我只是想问清楚 |
[19:00] | Looks like he’s dead, or he is dead? | 他看起来好像死了 还是他真的死了 |
[19:02] | It just looks like he’s dead. | 看起来他好像死了 |
[19:04] | He’s got, like, blue paint on him or something, | 他好像 全身都涂蓝了还是什么的 |
[19:06] | but he’s going to be fine. | 不过他没大碍 |
[19:08] | – What is wrong with you? – What a- doctor! | – 你有毛病啊 – 【哔】你个医生 |
[19:11] | – I’ll let you celebrate privately. – Hey, we want this comped! | – 我给你们几分钟庆祝一下 – 嘿 我想要把这个记录在案 |
[19:15] | Well, I’m gonna I’m just gonna head out. | 好了 我 我出去了 |
[19:17] | You don’t need some, uh, piece of- uncle hanging around. | 你们不需要有个叔叔在旁边 |
[19:22] | Hey, hey! That’s not my dad. | 嘿 他不是我爸爸 |
[19:23] | That’s not the guy you want. If you want anybody, it’s me. | 他不是你们要找的那个人 如果你们需要逮捕某人的话 是我 |
[19:25] | – What? – Michael? | – 什么 – Michael |
[19:26] | Yeah. I gotta turn myself in or make bail… | 我要主动自首了 你们可以八点来 |
[19:29] | uh, maybe by, like, 8:00. | 呃 来保释我 |
[19:31] | Hey, hey, hey. That’s enough. | 嘿 嘿 够了 |
[19:33] | Whoa, hey. You might want to have that looked at. | 哇哦 嘿 你可能需要去找个医生看看这里 |
[19:37] | Thanks, Mikey. | 谢了 Mikey |
[19:41] | They think I’m involved in this Iraq thing… | 他们以为我参与了那个伊拉克的事情 |
[19:43] | and I can’t prove that I’m not with Dad not around… | 我不能证明我没有和爸爸合谋 |
[19:45] | so I need your help or I’m gonna go to jail. | 所以我需要你们的帮助 不然我就要进监狱了 |
[19:49] | We’ve got the proof, Michael. Dad signed a contract with Saddam. | 我们能证明 Michael 爸爸和萨达姆签了份合同 |
[19:55] | Hussein. | 萨达姆侯赛因 |
[20:00] | Use it. | 用它证明 |
[20:01] | If it makes your father look bad, | 如果你担心会让你爸声名扫地的话 |
[20:02] | then so be it. He’s long gone now. | 随它去吧 反正他也不在这了 |
[20:06] | – Hey, uh, where’s the briefcase? – Oscar has it. | – 嘿 呃 那个手提箱呢 – Oscar拿了 |
[20:09] | Hey, I’m awfully sorry I’m late. | 嘿 真的很抱歉我来晚了 |
[20:11] | I got here as fast as l- Oh, how is he? | 我已经尽可能快的赶来了 他怎么样了 |
[20:15] | Did you just change your clothes? | 你刚换了件衣服吗 |
[20:17] | Hey, look what I found on windowsill. | 嘿 看我在窗台找到了什么 |
[20:20] | Just hat. Someone take wig. | 只有帽子了 假发被拿走了 |
[20:22] | In fact, it was George Sr. Who took wig… | 实际上 是George先生拿走了假发 |
[20:26] | – Hit it! – and was fleeing the country with the evidence… | – 走了 – 带着那个Michael急需的证据 |
[20:28] | Michael so badly needed. | 逃走了 |
[20:33] | You made a huge mistake. | 你犯了一个大错 |
[20:37] | On the next Arrested Development. | 接下来的<发展受阻> |
[20:39] | Lindsay almost stumbles | Lindsay面对一个约会机会的时候 |
[20:41] | – upon a dating opportunity. – You look really hot. | – 几乎要高兴得结巴了 – 你看起来真是”热辣辣”啊 |
[20:44] | But instead, is admitted to the hospital with a fever of 104. | 但最终却发烧到104度[40摄氏度]住进了医院 |
[20:50] | Michael finally gets the corporate checkbook… | Michael终于拿到了公司支票簿 |
[20:55] | only to find that the family has gotten to it first. | 却发现家里已经有人先下手了 |
[20:58] | And Barry lands in jail. | Barry律师进了监狱 |
[21:00] | You’re glad Tobias is pressing charges? | Tobias对你的正式控告让你感到开心吗 |
[21:02] | I am having the time of my life. | 我在过我的人生 |
[21:06] | – Hey. – Hey, Dr. Hate. | – 嘿 – 嘿 恶魔医生 |
[21:08] | No touching! | 禁止接触 |