时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I can’t believe you, Dewey! | 真想不到啊 Dewey |
[00:01] | How could you do this? | 你怎么可以这样 |
[00:02] | When is she going to stop? | 她要唠叨到什么时候 |
[00:03] | I’m starving. Go get us some food. | 饿死了 去拿点吃的来 |
[00:06] | I’m not going out there. | 我才不去 |
[00:09] | Sorry doesn’t cut it, young man. | 说对不起有用吗 |
[00:12] | This was a good idea, | 真是个好点子 |
[00:13] | just wish you had told me earlier. | 就是提前告诉我多好 |
[00:15] | I was hiding outside for 45 minutes before I came in. | 我进来前在外面躲了45分钟 |
[00:18] | I saw you. | 早看见你了 |
[00:57] | Boys, you know how you’ve been hounding us for years | 你们不是闹了很久 |
[00:59] | for your own computer? | 想要一台电脑吗 |
[01:00] | Your mother and I have arranged a deal | 你们妈和我同好邻居Ed讲好 |
[01:02] | with our nice neighbour Ed to get you one. | 给你们弄了一台 |
[01:04] | I’m giving you my old laptop. | 我把自己的老笔记本电脑给你们 |
[01:08] | – Is it inside that? – No, that’s it. | – 电脑在这里面吗 – 这就是笔记本 |
[01:11] | In exchange you’ll help Ed set up his new computer. | 你要帮Ed搞定新电脑作为交换 |
[01:14] | It shouldn’t be hard for smart kid like you. | 你那么聪明难不倒你的 |
[01:15] | All you have to do is installing sound and graphics cards | 就安装声卡和显卡 |
[01:18] | and set up a wireless network for my broadband connection! | 再连接个无线 |
[01:20] | I’m good to go. | 我就没啥要求了 |
[01:21] | Reese, you’re gonna help him | Reese 你还要去帮忙 |
[01:22] | re-sod his lawn and build a gazebo. | 剪草坪 再搭个凉亭 |
[01:23] | What? No! | 啥 不干 |
[01:25] | Come on, boys, nothing in this life comes free. | 小家伙们 天下没有免费的午餐 |
[01:28] | Oh, Hal, here are those Foreigner albums. | 这是给你的Foreigner乐队唱片 亲 |
[01:31] | Pleasure doing business with you. | 合作愉快 |
[01:34] | Oh, just be glad you’re getting a computer. | 有个电脑就不错了 |
[01:38] | Maybe I should get a dog or a rat, | 还不如找个狗啊兔子啊 |
[01:40] | some dumb animal that knows how to work for a living. | 牲畜都知道怎么干活 |
[01:43] | Yes, madam. | 知道了 |
[01:44] | Damn idiots, never learned | 笨死了 |
[01:45] | how to do one damn thing right in your lives. | 什么都做不好 |
[01:48] | Yes, madam. | 对不起 |
[01:51] | The blood from my knees was | 我膝盖滴下的血 |
[01:52] | tracking behind where I’d already scrubbed, | 又弄脏了擦过的地方 |
[01:54] | so I had to keep going around and around | 所以我只能不停地擦 |
[01:56] | until finaly she let me put dish towels on my knees. | 直到她让我在膝盖上垫上抹布 |
[01:59] | So, how was your day? | 你过得好吗 |
[02:00] | Did you make a lot of snow globes? | 做了很多水晶雪球么 |
[02:01] | I don’t care about that. | 我不关心这个 |
[02:03] | My husband was disrespected by | 一个给你舔脚趾都不配的人 |
[02:05] | a woman unfit to eat the crap between your toes. | 居然鄙视我老公 |
[02:07] | Someone ought to cut that woman’s belly open | 真想让人把她开肠破肚 |
[02:09] | with a rusty knifeand strangle her with her own entrails. | 用肠子把她给勒死 |
[02:13] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[02:15] | – If you want me, I’ll be under my bed. – It wasn’t that bad. | – 要找我就去床底下找 – 没那么糟糕 |
[02:19] | It was terrible. I hate soccer. | 糟糕透顶 我讨厌足球 |
[02:22] | I stink. My team stinks. | 我弱爆了 我的球队也弱爆了 |
[02:24] | 27-0 doesn’t reflect how | 27-0 不能真实反映 |
[02:26] | close the first five minutes of the game were. | 前五分钟踢得多旗鼓相当 |
[02:30] | Hey, you guys won the coin toss. | 你们不是赢了开场抛硬币么 |
[02:31] | – I wanna quit. – Well, you can’t quit. | – 我要离队 – 别啊 |
[02:32] | People don’t just quit because they lose a couple games. | 没人因为输了几场球就离队的 |
[02:35] | – The coach quit. – No. He had an emotional breakdown, | – 教练离队了 – 不 他是情绪崩溃 |
[02:38] | that’s not the same thing. The point is you’re not quitting. | 和输球无关 你不许离队 |
[02:42] | In fact, you know what? I’m gonna coach you. | 其实吧 我来训练你们好了 |
[02:45] | – What?! – Well, sure. This will be great. | – 什么? – 这主意不错吧 |
[02:48] | It’ll give us a chance | 我们还能多点时间相处 |
[02:49] | to hang out together, kick the ball around. | 一起踢踢球 |
[02:52] | And who knows, someday you might look back and say, | 以后你回想起来就会说 |
[02:55] | “Boy, I sure had some fun with my old man.” | 我跟老爸有过一段美好时光 |
[02:58] | – What do you say? – No! | – 你觉得怎么样 – 不好 |
[03:00] | Dewey, you are not quitting the team. | Dewey 你不能离队 |
[03:02] | I am going to coach you and we are going to create | 我来训练你 不管你乐不乐意 |
[03:05] | treasured memories whether you want to or not. | 我们都会创造美好的父子回忆 |
[03:10] | So, what’s on the hard drive? | 硬盘里面都有些啥 |
[03:14] | Nothing, he erased everything. | 空的 他都删除了 |
[03:16] | No, he deleted the programmes but he didn’t format the drive. | 他只是删除了程序 但是没有格式化硬盘 |
[03:20] | They never do! | 他们从来不 |
[03:23] | There it is. Let’s check out what he’s got in here. | 行了 看看他都装了什么 |
[03:26] | Let’s go through his e-mails. | 查看他的邮件 |
[03:28] | Why? It’s Ed, what’s he gonna… | 有必要吗 Ed能有什么 |
[03:31] | Oh, my God! | 额滴神 |
[03:33] | “Eddie, last night was amazing. | Eddie 昨晚太棒了 |
[03:36] | You touched me places my husband never knew existed.” | 我丈夫都没摸到过那里 |
[03:39] | T. Goodwin T. Goodwin. | |
[03:40] | That’s Mrs Goodwin from down the block. | 那是隔壁街区的Goodwin太太 |
[03:42] | That’s horrible! | 太恶了 |
[03:43] | They’re both married… and fat! | 他们都有家庭 而且都那么肥 |
[03:46] | Look at this one. “Edward, | 看这封 Edward |
[03:48] | just saying your name turns me to jelly.” | 提到你的名字都能让我浑身酥软 |
[03:51] | That’s Mrs Fisher. | 这是Fisher太太写的 |
[03:53] | Mrs Carmen, Mrs Wilson, Mrs Belt! | Carmen太太 Wilson太太 Belt太太 |
[03:57] | He’s sleeping with half the neighbourhood. | 半个社区的女人都被他睡过了 |
[03:59] | Here’s one from old Mrs Swanback. | 还有Swanback老太太写给他的 |
[04:01] | Open the picture attachment. | 打开图片附件 |
[04:09] | Alright, kids, let’s huddle up. Hello, there. | 孩子们 过来一下 大家好 |
[04:13] | My name is Hal. I’m the new coach. | 我叫Hal 新来的教练 |
[04:16] | Now I don’t claim to know a lot about soccer | 我对足球不是很了解 |
[04:18] | but I do know about being a young boy. | 但是我了解男孩的世界 |
[04:21] | and growing up can be tough! | 成长的道路艰辛 |
[04:23] | Now I know what it’s like to be the class spaz… | 我知道作为全班笑料 |
[04:25] | the fat kid, the nose-picker | 小胖墩 鼻涕虫 |
[04:29] | just wipe it on the grass, son. | 擦到草地上就行了 儿子 |
[04:32] | But together we are more than that. | 但是团结在一起我们就不一样了 |
[04:34] | And today we’re going to find out what it’s like to be a team. | 今天我们会体验到团结力量大 |
[04:37] | Can we just forfeit and get | 能直接弃权不 |
[04:38] | a burger before the line gets too long? | 晚了买汉堡就得排长队了 |
[04:41] | No. | 不行 |
[04:41] | What we’re going to do is go out on that field | 我们现在要上场踢球 |
[04:43] | and we are going to have some fun. | 享受时光 |
[04:45] | You kids make me sick! | 你们真是弱爆了 |
[04:47] | If you’re not puking from exhaustion, | 要是没有精疲力尽 |
[04:49] | you’re not playing hard enough! | 就是不够努力 |
[04:50] | It’s a beautiful day. Let’s go out and enjoy the sunshine | 天气真好 我们一起去享受阳光 |
[04:54] | and play some soccer! | 顺便踢踢足球吧 |
[04:56] | You will rip their heads off! | 你们要把他们踢得落花流水 |
[04:58] | Do you hear me? Stop crying. Stop crying, you little baby! | 听到了没 不许哭 小屁孩 |
[05:02] | Hey, fella, why don’t you just ease up. | 你就不能温柔点 |
[05:05] | Come on, they’re just kids. | 他们还小嘛 |
[05:06] | You hear that, men? That’s what a loser sounds like. | 听到了没 屌丝就是这种调调 |
[05:11] | All right, what do you say we go out | 我们上场好好发挥 |
[05:13] | and give it our best and have some fun. | 享受快乐足球吧 |
[05:18] | 48-0 before the half, | 上半场还没结束就48比0 |
[05:20] | – I had to call it. – Of course. | – 我只能叫停 – 当然 |
[05:22] | Two, four, six, eight, who did we annihilate? | 二 四 六 八 谁 被 打 趴 |
[05:26] | The Tigers, The Tigers, we killed the Tigers. | 老虎 老虎 我们干掉了老虎队 |
[05:30] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[05:34] | Hey, Stevie. | Stevie啊 |
[05:35] | You were supposed to meet me at the library. | 说好在图书馆见面的 |
[05:40] | Oh, yeah, sorry. You know, I actually | 不好意思啊 |
[05:42] | found something decent on Ed’s computer. | 我在Ed电脑上发现了正儿八经好东西 |
[05:44] | The Virts? | 虚拟人生吗 |
[05:46] | Yeah, you create a virtual family | 是啊 你创建一个虚拟家庭 |
[05:47] | and put them in different situations | 设置不同的情景 |
[05:49] | and the computer plays out their lives. | 电脑会演绎他们 |
[05:50] | I’m putting in the characters right now. | 我正在在设置人物属性 |
[05:52] | Is that your mom? | 这是你妈妈咯 |
[05:55] | Not yet. | 还差那么一点 |
[05:59] | Reese Reese. | |
[06:03] | Make sure you capture | 记得设置出 |
[06:06] | the blackness of his soul. | 他的坏心肠 |
[06:09] | Aggressiveness – ten. | 攻击性 十级 |
[06:12] | Hygiene – zero. OK, now me. | 个人卫生 零 到我了 |
[06:15] | Appearance – nine… No, ten. | 外表 九级 不要 十级 |
[06:19] | A ten for intelligence. And social skills,… ten. | 智力十级 社交能力 十级吧 |
[06:23] | Too bad it doesn’t go higher | 真可惜没有更高级了 |
[06:26] | I have social skills, jackass! | 我是社交达人 混蛋 |
[06:29] | OK, it’s dinner time. | 吃饭时间到了 |
[06:37] | Where’s Malcolm? | Malcolm在哪 |
[06:39] | Looking at himself in the mirror. | 忙着照镜子自恋呢 |
[06:45] | – How you doing? – I’m hot and I’m bored. | – 你在干嘛 – 又热又无聊 |
[06:48] | What is this stuff? It smells awful. | 什么破东西 臭死了 |
[06:51] | What are you doing? There’s bare patches all over the place. | 你怎么干活的 到处杂乱无章 |
[06:55] | Are you evev paying attention to what you’re doing? | 你知道你在干什么吗 |
[06:57] | I get grounded plenty, Ed, I know how to do grunt work. | 我被禁足好多次了 Ed 不用你教我怎么干杂活 |
[07:00] | So why don’t you just go fix Mrs. Conlin’s “garage door” | 你干嘛不去帮Collin太太修个车库门什么的 |
[07:03] | and get off my back. | 别来烦我 |
[07:04] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[07:05] | You heard me. | 你自己明白 |
[07:06] | Oh, my God, what do you know? | 天呐 你还知道些什么 |
[07:08] | Everything. | 一切 |
[07:09] | You might want to formulate your megabytes next time | 下次扔电脑前 |
[07:11] | you get rid of your computer. | 记得格式化 |
[07:12] | Oh, and by the way,… Mrs Swanback?! You are sick! | 顺提下 居然有Swanback太太 重口味啊 |
[07:16] | Keep your voice down. Look, it’s not my fault. | 小声点 听着 也不能怪我 |
[07:19] | I try to be faithful | 我也想保留节操的 |
[07:21] | but the women on this block are just so desperate and lonely. | 但是这个社区的女人都太饥渴了 |
[07:25] | It’s like I cast some kind of spell. | 我就像着魔一样 |
[07:28] | I try to tell them no, but it always leads to a back rub. | 我拒绝过 但是总是又回到原点 |
[07:32] | I know, Ed, I read all about it. | 我知道 Ed 我都看完了 |
[07:34] | Is that you, Ed? | 是你吗 Ed |
[07:36] | Ah, I’m a little busy right now, Martha. | 我现在有事要忙 Martha |
[07:41] | Look, you can’t tell my wife. | 别找我太太告密 |
[07:44] | You can’t tell anyone, please. | 任何人都不能说 求你了 |
[07:47] | I’ll do anything. I’ll do anything you ask. | 你说怎样就怎样 我都答应你 |
[07:51] | I can work with that. | 这还差不多 |
[07:53] | Damn these loggers. | 作死的伐木工 他们就不知道 |
[07:56] | Don’t they know somebody’s got to clean up their caribou carcass. | 清洗这些驯鹿尸体有多麻烦 |
[07:57] | These antlers won’t fit down the disposal. | 这些鹿角根本就塞不进 |
[08:00] | Oh, hey, Francis, come away from there. You don’t have to do that. | Francis 离那远些 你不用做这个 |
[08:04] | You’re much to an valuable employee to mess with that. | 你做这些真是大材小用了 |
[08:07] | But yesterday you said you’d seen tumours with hair that were smarter than me. | 你昨天还说随便一坨长毛的肉都比我聪明 |
[08:11] | Can’t you tell good-natured ribbing? | 没听出来那只是善意的玩笑吗 |
[08:13] | I’ve got a more important job for you. | 有个重任要交给你 |
[08:15] | Why don’t you sit in that chair and check out the | 坐在这 看看电视收讯怎样 |
[08:18] | reception on the TV. It’s been kinda of spotty lately. | 最近画面接收不太好 |
[08:21] | Oh, and make sure these sodas haven’t gone flat. | 记得把这些苏打水喝完 |
[08:24] | That sounds do-able. | 听起来不错 |
[08:27] | We’ve got other people to do the grunt work. | 有人替你做那些脏活累活 |
[08:29] | A newlywed like you shouldn’t be | 新婚的人不应该 |
[08:31] | tiring himself out before he even gets home. | 筋疲力尽的下班回家 |
[08:33] | Your lovely, young wife wouldn’t like that, would she? | 你的娇妻肯定不喜欢那样 对吧 |
[08:39] | What did you do?! | 你到底做了什么 |
[08:41] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, honey. | 我不明白你什么意思 亲爱的 |
[08:43] | Lavernia is being nice to me. | Lavernia对我可好了 |
[08:45] | She’s treating me like a human being. | 居然把我当人看 |
[08:47] | What did you do to her? | 你把她怎么了 |
[08:48] | Maybe she turned over a new leaf. | 也许她转性了 |
[08:50] | Sometimes really big crappy | 有时候大坏蛋 |
[08:51] | jerks just realise they’ve got to change their ways. | 也会良心发现的 |
[08:54] | This woman was terrified. | 她都被吓死了 |
[08:55] | And I’ve never seen her scared of anything. | 以前可从没见她怕过什么 |
[08:56] | I don’t know how you threaten her | 我不知道你怎么做到的 |
[08:58] | but you must have said something. | 但是你肯定说了什么 |
[08:59] | I wouldn’t do that, Francis. | 我什么都没做 Francis |
[09:01] | You are the man. I’m not going to fight your battles for you. | 你是男人 我才不会管你的闲事 |
[09:04] | Obviously that’s not true. Now, damn it, you are going to tell me what you did. | 你骗人 快跟我说你做了什么 |
[09:08] | You know what, I don’t have to do anything you tell me to do, | 你听好 我没打算听你的话 |
[09:13] | and you might want to reconsider your tone of voice. | 你给我注意你的语气 |
[09:16] | Sometimes you make me so mad! | 有时你让我很闹心 |
[09:23] | Alright, look, today’s practise was… | 好了 今天的训练 |
[09:27] | Well, let’s focus on the positive. | 往好处看 |
[09:31] | I think it’s encouraging | 鼓舞人心的是 |
[09:32] | that so many of you found the right field. | 你们中的不少能认对自己的半场了 |
[09:34] | And special congratulations go to Billy | 特别表扬一下 |
[09:36] | for using the sidestep that we practice | Billy用侧跨步 |
[09:39] | to run away from the butterfly that almost landed near him. | 躲过了向他飞来的蝴蝶 |
[09:43] | But we do need to work on | 但是我们还得改进一个方面 |
[09:45] | your general unwillingness to kick the ball. | 那就是你们没踢球的意愿 |
[09:49] | – It hurts! – Boys, if we are going to get better, | – 踢球很痛 – 要想进步 |
[09:52] | we have to work together. | 我们必须团结一致 |
[09:54] | We’re going to have to start acting like a team. | 必须要有团队合作 |
[09:57] | You know what it means to be on a team, don’t you? | 你们知道什么是团队合作吗 |
[10:02] | Well, don’t… Come on! Think of a team. | 别这样 随便想一个团队出来 |
[10:06] | – Like the X-Men? – Yes! Yes! Yes, like the X-Men. | – 像X战警一样? – 对了 就是那样 |
[10:11] | You boys are like the X-Men. | 你们就像X战警一样 |
[10:14] | – And what do the X-Men do? – Fight evil? | – X战警的职责是什么 – 战胜邪恶 |
[10:18] | Yes, they work together to fight evil | 是的 他们团队合作 战胜邪恶 |
[10:21] | and also to uphold the ideals | 而且保持着良好的运动精神 |
[10:24] | of good sportsmanship and team work! | 和团队意识 |
[10:27] | And fight evil! | 然后战胜邪恶 |
[10:31] | Yes! | 对了 就是这样 |
[10:32] | Okay, boys, come on come on, come on, huddle up, huddle up. | 快过来 围着我 |
[10:36] | I should not be telling you this | 我本不该告诉你们 |
[10:38] | but the American Youth Soccer Federation has been infiltrated | 但是美国青少年足球联合会 |
[10:42] | by evil forces hellbent on domination of the Earth. | 已经被意图统治地球的恶势力侵入 |
[10:46] | The infiltration goes all the way down to the lowest levels | 恶势力已经侵入到各个队伍 |
[10:49] | I’m talking The Black Hawks, The Bulldogs, The Eagles. | 黑鹰队 斗牛犬队 老鹰队 |
[10:52] | Every other team in our league | 其他跟我们对战的队伍 |
[10:55] | has been lost to the forces of evil | 都已经被邪恶力量控制了 |
[10:58] | and it’s up to you boys to stop them. | 只能靠你们去阻止他们 |
[11:01] | Now, boys, what do you say? | 我们该怎么办 |
[11:03] | Who wants to be on the side of goodness | 谁想成为正义的一方 |
[11:05] | and who wants to rid the world of EVIL? | 谁想为世界驱逐邪恶 |
[11:12] | Alright, boys, let’s get out there and do some kickey drill. | 好了 我们快去那边加紧训练 |
[11:21] | Can you please | 你能 |
[11:23] | – start working? – Just one more second. | – 开始干正经事儿了吗 – 稍等 |
[11:26] | This is realy interesting. | 挺好玩的 |
[11:27] | I just made my mom quit her crappy job and go to law school. | 我让老妈辞了烂工作去读法学院 |
[11:31] | It’s less money, but her happiness level went way up. | 赚钱少了但是她幸福指数大幅上升了 |
[11:33] | I made Dad quit too. | 我让老爸也辞了工作 |
[11:35] | All he’s doing is working on neighbors’ cars | 他就只会给领居捣鼓车 |
[11:37] | but check out his happiness level. | 但是看他的幸福指数 |
[11:41] | I still think they could be happier. | 我觉得还能让他们更开心 |
[11:43] | Let’s send Reese to China. | 把Reese送去中国试试 |
[11:45] | What are you changing | 你怎么改造 |
[11:48] | Malcolm about Malcolm? | |
[11:50] | Nothing, he’s fine. | 没改 他很好 |
[11:50] | He’s burning himself with a cigarette. | 他用烟头自残呢 |
[11:54] | Just a phase. | 过会儿就没事了 |
[12:02] | Where were you? | 怎么那么慢 |
[12:03] | I’ve been waiting ten minutes for that lotion.. | 我等防晒霜都等十分钟了 |
[12:05] | Look at this. I am starting to freckle. | 瞧啊 都有个雀斑了 |
[12:07] | Look, Reese, my wife gets back soon. | Reese 你看我太太就快回来了 |
[12:09] | I’m going to have a hard time explaining | 我很难解释 |
[12:11] | why I’m catering to a 15-year-old boy. | 我为什么得伺候一个15岁的小屁孩 |
[12:13] | I’ll explain to her if you want me to. | 要不让我来解释 |
[12:15] | That’s okay, forget I mentioned it. | 当我没说 |
[12:16] | – Fly. – Where? – Just a drill. | – 有苍蝇 – 在哪 – 演习一下 |
[12:24] | Well, the oak seems to burn a few degrees hotter than the maple. | 栎木烧起来好像要比枫木热一点 |
[12:30] | Oh, this game is asinine! | 这游戏笨死了 |
[12:33] | I thought you liked it. | 我还以为你喜欢玩 |
[12:35] | No, this is idiotic programming. | 笨蛋游戏 |
[12:37] | My family has turned out horrible! | 家里其他人都变得太恐怖了 |
[12:39] | My mom finished law school and became a Supreme Court justice. | 老妈学成后成了最高法院的法官 |
[12:41] | Reese is the King of China | Reese成了中国的国王 |
[12:44] | and my dad is a millionaire from his chain of auto body shops. | 老爸开了汽车美容连锁成了百万富翁 |
[12:47] | Why is Malcolm sneaking Scotch from the toilet tank? | Malcolm怎么从马桶水箱里喝威士忌 |
[12:51] | He won’t stop drinking! It’s his second bottle since breakfast. | 他就是喝个不停 早饭过后已经喝二瓶了 |
[12:54] | I am so done with this game. | 我再也不玩了 |
[12:57] | No, you know what? | 不行 |
[12:59] | I’m moving them all to Arkansas to become chicken farmers. | 要把他们都送去阿肯色州喂鸡去 |
[13:02] | That ought to level out the playing field. | 这样才公平 |
[13:04] | Hi, honey. This is great, you’re home early. | 亲爱的 你回来的真早 |
[13:08] | And you don’t come home so mad anymore. | 也没有发脾气 |
[13:10] | I think we may have to split up. | 我们还是分手吧 |
[13:13] | – What? – I’m not sure this marriage is working. | – 你说啥? – 日子过不下去了 |
[13:16] | I mean I love you but I don’t know you that well. | 我爱你 但是我不够了解你 |
[13:19] | Hell, I can’t pronounce your last name. | 连你的姓我都叫不对 |
[13:21] | Ta-nana-ha-akna Ta-nana-ha-akna. | |
[13:23] | And then with this whole Lavernia thing | 还有Lavernia那件事 |
[13:25] | I’m starting to think there’s a side… | 我觉得 |
[13:26] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂了 |
[13:27] | If someone does something because they love someone | 为爱人解决问题 |
[13:29] | and it solves the problem, then… | 而且奏效了 |
[13:30] | No! | 不是这样 |
[13:32] | Marriage is supposed to be about trust and communication | 婚姻需要信任和交流 |
[13:35] | and not being terrified! | 而不是吓坏对方 |
[13:37] | We’re supposed to be a team, I thought. | 我们应该是同舟共济的 |
[13:41] | Look, I’m going to ask you one last time | 我现在问你最后一次 |
[13:45] | for the sake of our marriage, what did you do? | 为了挽救我们的婚姻 你到底做了什么 |
[13:48] | – Took her parakeet. – What? | – 偷了她的长尾鹦鹉 – 虾米 |
[13:51] | I took her parakeet! | 我偷了她的长尾小鹦鹉 |
[13:54] | You stole the woman’s pet? | 你偷了她的宠物 |
[13:56] | The woman’s pet! | 她的宠物 |
[13:58] | You protect the people you love. | 为了保护自己的爱人 |
[14:00] | I figured you would do the same for me | 换你的话 你也会这么做 |
[14:02] | But I would tell you! | 我会告诉你的啊 |
[14:03] | If I was going to grab someone’s parakeet and hold it hostage… | 要是我拿别人长尾小鹦鹉当人质 |
[14:07] | Well, gee, I wouldn’t do that! | 天呐 我可做不出这种事 |
[14:09] | How long were you going to keep it for, anyway? | 你打算养多久啊 |
[14:11] | until she behaved and if she didn’t, I guess I’d have killed it. | 表现好就还给她 表现不好 我就撕票 |
[14:15] | See?! That’s where it gets alarming again. | 这又是亮红灯的地方 |
[14:18] | But putting aside the horrible nature of the act itself, | 先放着这行为有多恶劣不说 |
[14:21] | what’s really upsetting is that you made this unilateral decision. | 我生气的是 你擅作主张 |
[14:25] | I said I’m sorry! How many times do you want me to say it? | 我都道歉了 你想让我说几遍 |
[14:28] | You didn’t say you were… | 你没道歉 |
[14:29] | And what about you? You were going to break up with me! | 你又算什么 你居然要跟我分手 |
[14:32] | You think that makes me feel safe? | 你觉得能给我安全感吗 |
[14:34] | You’re right, I’m sorry. | 你说的对 我错了 |
[14:39] | Wait! No, I’m not apologising here! | 等等 我现在不道歉 |
[14:42] | Bring that bird back. | 你先把鹦鹉送回去 |
[14:43] | If I do it, she’ll think I was involved. | 要是我去 她肯定以为我也参与了 |
[14:46] | You made this mess without me, | 你自己惹得祸 |
[14:48] | – you clean it up without me. – Or what? | – 你自己解决 – 不然怎样 |
[14:51] | Or maybe I’ll do it for you! | 你不去我去 |
[14:54] | And you… have dinner ready when I get back! | 你 在我回来之前准备好晚饭 |
[15:01] | Look, Ed, school gets out at 3. It’s 2:15! | Ed 学校3点就放学 现在都2:15了 |
[15:04] | I’ve been waiting for over an hour! | 我等你一个多小时了 |
[15:06] | – Sorry, Reese. – Excuse me. | – 对不起 Reese – 请留步 |
[15:10] | – Damn, hurry up. Get in the car. – Hello, I’m Mrs Abbott, | – 快点 上车 – 你好 我是Abbott太太 |
[15:12] | Reese’s guidance counsellor. | Reese的辅导员 |
[15:13] | I’ve been trying to talk to you about your son for weeks! | 我几周之前就想跟你谈谈你儿子的问题了 |
[15:19] | Well, I’m here now. What can I do for you? | 我这不是来了吗 有什么事 |
[15:25] | You have to stop this. | 你不能再玩了 |
[15:28] | Stupid game. This is ridiculous! | 蠢游戏 莫名其妙 |
[15:30] | Everybody in my family is like perfect. | 家里每个人都那么完美 |
[15:32] | My mom is President, Reese is married to six supermodels, | 妈妈是总统 Reese娶了六个超模 |
[15:35] | and my dad used all his money to fund a search for extra-terrestrials. | 老爸拿全部积蓄赞助外星探索 |
[15:40] | Nothing I do has any effect. what so ever. | 我做的都是徒劳 |
[15:43] | If I give them money, if I take it away | 给他们钱也好 把钱拿走也好 |
[15:45] | if I make them ugly, if I make them Canadian | 变丑也好 变加拿大佬也好 |
[15:47] | everything works out beautifully for them | 都能让他们变得更好 |
[15:48] | and horrible for me! | 但是我却越来越糟 |
[15:50] | Dewey just became Pope. | Dewey刚刚成为教皇 |
[15:54] | And I weigh 500 pounds. | 我都500磅了 |
[15:56] | That’s it, I’m just going to have to kill them. | 没办法 我只能把他们杀了 |
[15:59] | Go to counter. Get knife. Kill them. | 打开柜子 拿刀 杀了他们 |
[16:04] | No, don’t make yourself a sandwich. | 不是让你做三明治去 |
[16:06] | Kill! Kill! | 杀啊 杀啊 |
[16:09] | No, not yourself. Don’t kill, don’t kill. | 不是 不是杀自己 别自杀 别啊 |
[16:13] | You stupid fat bastard! | 蠢胖子 |
[16:31] | This means nothing! | 这游戏毫无意义 |
[16:35] | So, Dad, are you gonna ground me | 老爸 你要禁我足么 |
[16:37] | Boy, your counsellor was furious. | 你的辅导员气坏了 |
[16:39] | So, we head back to your place, set up your Jacuzzi | 那我们这就去你家 调好按摩浴缸 |
[16:43] | and then you can throw something on the barbecue for me. | 然后给我准备好烤肉 |
[16:45] | I’ve got a better idea. | 我有个更好的建议 |
[16:46] | I’ll get in my Jacuzzi and you fix dinner for me. | 我享受按摩浴缸 你帮我准备晚饭 |
[16:50] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[16:51] | With the information I just got on you, | 就我刚刚听到的消息 |
[16:52] | I can call your mother | 我要是打电话告诉你妈妈 |
[16:54] | and you won’t see daylight for years. | 你就再别想出门了 |
[16:56] | Oh, yeah? | 玩真的 |
[16:57] | One word and I’m telling your wife your little secret. | 那我就把你的小秘密告诉你太太 |
[17:00] | I guess the question is, | 这取决于 |
[17:02] | am I more scared of my wife | 是我更怕我的太太 |
[17:03] | or are you more scared of your mother? | 还是你更怕你老妈 |
[17:08] | Then get a dozen peach roses. They’ve got to be peach, | 然后拿一打桃红色的玫瑰 必须是桃红色 |
[17:12] | and run them over to Mrs Malone’s. | 送去给Malone太太 |
[17:20] | Lavernia, I’m sorry. | Lavernia 不好意思 |
[17:22] | I just talked to my wife. | 我刚听我太太说 |
[17:23] | It turns out this was all a big misunderstanding. | 全是场误会 |
[17:25] | She’s sorry, too, and we just want you to have… | 她很抱歉 我们希望你能拿回 |
[17:30] | I guess I should have put a blanket on this on the way over. | 我应该盖个毯子再拿过来 |
[17:34] | I just want you to know that I… | 我只是想说 |
[17:41] | OK, boys, we have come a long way | 我们经过艰苦的训练 |
[17:43] | and today is the day we show what we’re made of. | 今天我们要大显身手 |
[17:46] | – Now, who are we? – The forces of good! | – 我们是谁 – 正义之师 |
[17:50] | – And who’s evil? – The Gophers! | – 谁是恶魔 – 囊鼠队 |
[17:55] | We’ve got a schedule change, coach. | 比赛计划有变 教练 |
[17:56] | The Gophers didn’t show up. You’re playing the Black Hawks. | 囊鼠队没来 你们对战黑鹰队 |
[18:00] | Don’t worry, I’ll call it before it gets ugly. | 别担心 我会及时叫停 |
[18:03] | We’re playing the Black Hawks again?! | 我们要再次对战黑鹰队 |
[18:05] | Boys boys listen to me. You’re forgetting your mission. | 听好了 你们忘了自己的使命 |
[18:08] | You’re here to fight evil | 你们是为了对抗邪恶 |
[18:10] | and the black hawks they are the most evil of all. | 他们就是最邪恶的队伍 |
[18:12] | You know when the teacher remembers to give you homework | 老师总是在放学回家前布置作业 |
[18:15] | right before you leave school, the Black Hawks are behind it. | 这都是黑鹰队搞的鬼 |
[18:18] | When your mother says, “You can’t watch TV,” for no reason. | 你们妈妈无缘无故说不许看电视 |
[18:21] | the Black Hawks told her to say that. | 就是黑鹰队教她这么说 |
[18:24] | When you didn’t get those Christmas presents you wanted. | 那些你们梦寐以求的圣诞礼物 |
[18:26] | Do you know who got them? | 知道都被谁拿去了吗 |
[18:27] | The Black Hawks. If it were up to them, | 黑鹰队 要是他们说了算 |
[18:30] | we wouldn’t have Christmas! | 我们连圣诞节都没有了 |
[18:32] | I, for one, am glad | 我很高兴 |
[18:34] | we have the chance to fight for what is right and good in this world! | 我们能为正义而战 |
[18:38] | Now, I ask you boys, who are we going to beat?! | 现在 我问你们 我们要战胜谁 |
[18:41] | The Black Hawks! | 黑鹰队 |
[18:42] | And what are they? | 他们是什么 |
[18:44] | Evil! | 恶魔 |
[18:44] | Yeah! | 对 |
[18:45] | – Teams take the field. – I love you, boys. | – 队员上场 – 我爱你们 |
[18:50] | I’ve done all the coaching I can do. | 我尽我所能训练他们了 |
[18:52] | The rest is up to them. | 剩下的就看他们了 |
[19:11] | Eat chalk, evil-doer! | 吃灰吧 恶魔 |
[19:14] | – Oh, my God! – No, we couldn’t stop them if we wanted to. | – 天呐 – 现在想阻止也来不及了 |
[19:23] | So you just left the truck and ran all the way home? | 你就把车留在那 一路跑回来了 |
[19:27] | Hey! You didn’t see the look on her face. | 你是没看到她那张脸 |
[19:29] | I’m kinda scared going to work tomorrow. | 我明天都不敢去上班了 |
[19:31] | You know, she does have a turtle. | 那啥 她还有个宠物龟 |