时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | previously in Malcolm in the Middle | 前情回顾 |
[00:02] | The baby’s a little bigger than expected. | 孩子比预想的大 |
[00:03] | So,we’re going to induce labour on Thursday. | 我们决定这周四引产 |
[00:06] | Festival of Brides?! | 婚庆展 |
[00:08] | I just dropped fifteen bucks on parking. | 我刚花了15块停车 |
[00:10] | We’re going in! | 展览看定了 |
[00:11] | The baby just started kicking like crazy! | 这宝宝不停踢我 |
[00:13] | It’s almost like something was upsetting… | 好像有些烦心事 |
[00:16] | Mom! | 妈 |
[00:17] | I’m moving in. | 我要搬进来 |
[00:19] | Anybody decent? | 大家都穿着衣服呢吧 |
[00:21] | God, I’m having a good contraction, I’m going into labour. | 我刚才子宫收缩了 我要生了 |
[00:23] | What?! | 啥 |
[00:23] | I have got to get to the hospital. | 我得去医院 |
[00:25] | Got it on the oldies station. | 放着老歌电台 |
[00:26] | They’re doing a Beatles A to Z. | 正在从A到Z放披头士的歌 |
[00:28] | So, I’m just going to make myself some tea, and relax until you get here. | 我这就给自己弄杯茶 轻轻松松等你回来 |
[01:09] | Arh…These contractions are coming so close together. | 啊 子宫收缩越来越密了 |
[01:14] | AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH! | 啊啊啊啊啊啊 |
[01:17] | Lois, you have to stop doing that! | Lois 别这样 |
[01:18] | You are really freaking me out! | 你要吓坏我了 |
[01:22] | We can’t wait for Hal any more. | 不能等Hal了 |
[01:24] | We’ve got to go to the hospital now! | 我们现在必须去医院 |
[01:25] | You really think you’re gonna see your husband again? | 你真心觉得你还能再见到你老公吗 |
[01:29] | Mom! | 妈 |
[01:29] | He’s a man, isn’t he? | 他是个男人 不是吗 |
[01:31] | He’s had his way with you, what’s he need to stick around for? | 他已经玩够你了 还有必要继续留在你身边吗 |
[01:34] | If you’re not going to have the decency to choke on the fumes of your own bile, | 如果你不打算被你的毒胆汁噎死 |
[01:38] | can you at least take your poison over to Aunt Susan’s? | 至少可以带着你的毒药去Susan阿姨家 |
[01:40] | Did she ask me to come? | 她邀请我去了吗 |
[01:41] | Did she call you? | 她给你打电话了吗 |
[01:42] | No! | 没有 |
[01:43] | No, of course not. | 当然没有 |
[01:45] | She only wants to see me suffer! | 她只想看我受罪 |
[01:46] | Can you imagine how she’s laughing at me, | 你能想象她现在是怎么取笑我 |
[01:49] | knowing that now, I’m stuck with you as my favourite. | 知道我不得不把你当做最爱 |
[01:53] | Knock, knock. | 咚咚 |
[01:54] | Lois, I need to borrow a coathanger. | Lois 我需要借个衣架 |
[01:56] | I dropped my sandwich underneath my car seat. | 我把三明治掉车座底下了 |
[01:59] | What’s going on here? | 这什么情况 |
[02:01] | Lois is in labour, and Hal’s not here. | Lois要生了 Hal不在家 |
[02:06] | I have dreamed of this moment! | 我梦见过这一幕 |
[02:09] | Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 接下来这么做 |
[02:10] | I am going to carry you in my arms to my van. | 我会抱你去我的小货车 |
[02:12] | I have one of the three original sirens from Stansky and Hutch. | 我有三个极速双雄原版警笛中的一个 |
[02:16] | I can make that trip in 7 minutes flat. | 咱们7分钟内绝对能到医院 |
[02:18] | You’re talking crazy! | 你在胡说 |
[02:19] | There were only two sirens used in that entire series, and they’re both in the Smithsonian. | 那整个剧只用过两个警笛 而且现在都在史密森尼博物馆 |
[02:23] | Oh, contraire. | 你说错了 |
[02:27] | Oh, Hal. Where are you? | Hal 你在哪呀 |
[02:30] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[02:31] | Your mother’s in labour. | 你妈要生了 |
[02:32] | We just wasted 45 minutes in the Security office. | 我们在保卫室里浪费了45分钟 |
[02:35] | Just our luck. | 咱们时运不济 |
[02:36] | We get a Rent-A-Cop trying to make a Sergeant. | 遇见一个协警想扮警长 |
[02:38] | I think he made you pee in that jar just because he could. | 我认为他逼你在那个罐子里尿尿是为了滥用权力 |
[02:41] | You boys have really outdone yourselves this time. | 你们这次都太过分了 |
[02:43] | Now, I’m going to take your Mom to the hospital, | 现在我要回家送你妈去医院 |
[02:45] | and I’m not going to hear one word out of any of your until we come back with the baby. | 你们在带着孩子回家之前一声都不许吭 |
[02:55] | Ok. Dr Kerr’s going to meet you at the hospital, | Kerr医生在医院等着你 |
[02:57] | the guys are packing your bag, | 几位哥们在帮你打包行李 |
[02:58] | and Craig is cleaning out his car to make room for you. | Craig在收拾他的车子为你腾点地方 |
[03:00] | Two more trips and we’re good to go! | 再跑两趟咱们就能走了 |
[03:03] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[03:06] | What are you doing with all of those suitcases? | 你们拿那么多行李箱干嘛 |
[03:09] | I told you she didn’t need both sundresses. | 我就说她不需要两条吊带裙 |
[03:11] | Hey, don’t look at me. | 嘿 你是指我吗 |
[03:12] | When I fly, I take one carry-on. That’s it. | 我坐飞机的时候 只带一个手提箱 就一个 |
[03:16] | I’m ready to go to the hospital. | 我准备好去医院了 |
[03:19] | What?! | 啥 |
[03:19] | You’re not going to the hospital. | 你不能去医院 |
[03:21] | I’m not going, you’re not going. | 我不能去吗 你才不能去 |
[03:24] | You want to go to the hospital so bad? | 你这么想去医院 |
[03:26] | I’ll send you to the hospital! | 我这就送你去医院 |
[03:27] | I’ll send YOU to the hospital. | 应该是我送你去医院 |
[03:30] | Nobody’s going to the hospital! | 没人要去医院 |
[03:33] | It’s too late! | 太晚了 |
[03:34] | Somebody call the Paramedics. | 打电话叫个医护人员 |
[03:36] | I’m having the baby here! | 我要在这生了 |
[03:41] | Boys, call me a taxi. | 孩子们 给我叫辆出租车 |
[03:42] | And then call Dr Kerr, and let him know your Mom’s in labour. | 然后给Kerr医生打电话 告诉他你妈要生了 |
[03:45] | He’s in the book. | 电话薄里有他的电话 |
[03:46] | Then call Triple 8. | 然后拨888 |
[03:47] | Dad, calm down. | 爸 冷静点 |
[03:48] | I will not calm down! | 我不想冷静 |
[03:51] | Hello?… Hello?!… | 喂 喂 |
[03:53] | Oh? Hello, Lois?… | 喂 是Lois吗 |
[03:57] | WHAT?! | 啥 |
[03:58] | Sir, stop moving. | 先生 您不要再动了 |
[04:00] | What did she say? | 她说啥 |
[04:01] | My wife’s at home, and she’s having our baby right now! | 我老婆正在家里生孩子 |
[04:04] | I have to get home to her! | 我必须回家陪她 |
[04:06] | She’s having the baby at home?! | 她竟然要在家生孩子 |
[04:07] | Sir, you’re not going anywhere in the shape you’re in. | 先生 您现在这状况哪都不能去 |
[04:09] | Give him 10 milligrams of Diazepam. | 给他10毫克安定 |
[04:11] | Let me out of here, I’m fine! | 让我出去 我没事 |
[04:14] | Wait! | 慢着 |
[04:17] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[04:18] | What! What is that? What does that do? | 什么 那是什么 有什么效果 |
[04:27] | I’ve got to get home to her! | 我必须回家陪她 |
[04:30] | Give him 10 more. | 再给他10毫克 |
[04:31] | I want him immobilized. | 我想让他无法动弹 |
[04:32] | Why don’t you boys come with me? | 孩子们跟我来吧 |
[04:35] | We have all sorts of fun magazines in the waiting area. | 我们的等候区有各种有意思的杂志 |
[04:41] | You like Highlights? You like Goofus and Gallant? | 喜欢看Highlights杂志吗 喜欢Goofus和Gallant吗 |
[04:44] | We don’t want to read stupid magazines, our Mom is having a baby! | 我们才不想看那些蠢杂志 我们的妈妈要生了 |
[04:47] | I’m sure she’s being very well taken care of, and so’s your father. | 我肯定她被照顾得很好 你爸爸也是 |
[04:50] | So, there’s nothing for you boys to do, | 这儿没你们的事了 |
[04:53] | but relax and wait for someone to come and get you. | 休息下等人来接你们 |
[04:56] | But we have to do something | 但我们必须得做点什么 |
[04:57] | This is all our fault. | 这都是我们的错 |
[04:59] | You’re obviously very upset, young men. | 年轻人你明显非常难过 |
[05:01] | And frankly, I have no idea how to deal with you, | 老实说我不知道拿你怎么办 |
[05:04] | that’s why I’m not in Paediatrics. | 这也是我不在儿科的原因 |
[05:07] | Now, let’s go into the waiting room, like I told you. | 我说过了 现在你们去等候室吧 |
[05:12] | If you don’t want to look at magazines, | 如果你们不想看杂志 |
[05:14] | I’m sure there’s a chair you can spin around in. | 我想你们可以玩玩转椅 |
[05:21] | My God, what is this woman weight? | 天啊 她有多重啊 |
[05:22] | Woman are triple her lie. | 估计是她说的三倍 |
[05:24] | Let’s get her to the bed. | 把她放到床上 |
[05:25] | – Let’s get her there. – Let’s go | – 我们尽力吧 – 准备 |
[05:27] | Count to three, count to three. | 数到三 |
[05:30] | One, two, three | 一 二 三 |
[05:34] | That’s was like moving a concert grand。 | 刚刚就像在搬动一个大三角钢琴 |
[05:37] | Just relax, Mom. | 放松 妈妈 |
[05:38] | The Paramedics will be here soon, and they’ll know what to do. | 医护人员快到了 他们知道该咋办 |
[05:40] | Don’t worry, Lois. | 别担心 Lois |
[05:41] | I just Googled the word baby. | 我刚谷歌了婴儿这个词 |
[05:43] | Here we go, 28 million matches. | 看 有2千8百万条信息 |
[05:45] | There’s out to be something useful in there. | 肯定有些有用的 |
[05:47] | Craig, get off that thing, we don’t need it. | Craig 别上网了 没用 |
[05:49] | Trey’s a doctor. | Trey是医生 |
[05:50] | Oh no, Lois. I’m a dentist. | 不 Lois 我是牙医 |
[05:53] | But you have medical training, don’t you? | 但你受过医疗教育 不是吗 |
[05:55] | Yes, but I took up Dentistry specifically because… | 是的 但我选牙科学的就是因为 |
[05:58] | Well, that area down there, when I look at it, I get giggly. | 下面那个地方 我一看就会傻笑 |
[06:03] | I just do. Since High School. | 是真的 从高中开始 |
[06:06] | Oh, for God’s sakes! | 老天爷啊 |
[06:09] | I doubt I’m the only one. | 我怀疑我是唯一一个这样的人 |
[06:12] | The Paramedics are… | 医护人员到了 |
[06:12] | Hi, is Malcolm home? | Malcolm在家吗 |
[06:14] | No, and… | 不 而且 |
[06:15] | I just need to use his notes for my Bio-Chem homework. | 我只需要借他的笔记做生化课作业 |
[06:17] | This really isn’t a good time. | 现在不太合适 |
[06:19] | You don’t say hello to your own grandmother? | 不和你的亲生外婆打招呼吗 |
[06:22] | I’m not Malcolm. We’ve been through this before. | 我不是Malcolm 以前就说过了 |
[06:24] | Oh, God! This baby is pressing down so hard on my cervix! | 天哪 这孩子在使劲压我的子宫口 |
[06:30] | Well good, looks like everything’s under control here. | 好吧 看上去大家能搞定 |
[06:33] | Piama and I are going to head out, back to the ranch. | Piama和我要走了 回牧场 |
[06:36] | What are you talking about?! | 你说啥呢 |
[06:37] | Nothing, you think I’m running away? | 没啥 你以为我要逃跑吗 |
[06:39] | You think being here when my own mother gives birth is so intensely uncomfortable, | 你认为在这看我妈生孩子让我如此地不适 |
[06:44] | I’ve made up a fake excuse to leave?! | 所以我编个假借口离开吗 |
[06:46] | That is not even a tiny bit true! | 没有一丁点的可能 |
[06:49] | Ok, clothes for babies, names for babies. | 好吧 婴儿衣服 婴儿起名 |
[06:51] | Truck drivers dressed like… | 卡车司机穿得像 |
[06:53] | Ewwww! | 额 |
[06:54] | Excuse me, can someone help me find Malcolm’s Bio-Chem notes? | 打扰了 谁能帮我找找Malcolm的生化课笔记 |
[06:57] | I need them to do my assignment. | 我需要它们来写功课 |
[06:58] | Get out of here, Lloyd! | 出去 Lloyd |
[07:00] | I’m in labour! | 我在生孩子 |
[07:01] | I’m about to give birth! | 就要生出来了 |
[07:04] | It’s a really important assignment. | 这功课真的很重要 |
[07:09] | We’re the worst kids in the world. | 我们是世界上最差的孩子 |
[07:11] | Mom was right! | 妈说的没错 |
[07:13] | We really are evil little trolls absolutely no consideration for anything but ourselves. | 我们真是邪恶的白眼狼 除了自己从不考虑别人 |
[07:19] | And destroy everything we come in contact with. | 摧毁我们碰到的一切 |
[07:22] | We’re lucky if we don’t end up in prisoner guide. | 如果我们没出现在罪犯指南中就很幸运了 |
[07:26] | Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们得这么做 |
[07:27] | There’s a class that starts here in ten minutes. | 10分钟后这有个课 |
[07:29] | It’s all about how to be parents of newborn babies. | 关于如何做新生儿的父母 |
[07:32] | We’re going to take it. | 我们要上这个课 |
[07:33] | What are you talking about? | 你瞎说什么呢 |
[07:34] | We’re going to learn how to help out. | 我们要学习怎么帮忙 |
[07:35] | We’re going to learn how to be good for once. | 我们要学习如何至少做一次好孩子 |
[07:38] | All right! | 不错 |
[07:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:39] | This baby’s not get dropped on head all the time. | 这孩子不能总是被摔倒头 |
[07:41] | Yeah… what? | 是的 啥 |
[07:45] | Take a deep breath, and blow it out like you’re blowing out a candle! | 深呼吸 像吹蜡烛似的吹气 |
[07:53] | ARRRGGHH! | 啊 |
[07:53] | God! Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[07:55] | I thought my fingers were going to explode! | 我以为我手指要炸了 |
[07:57] | Way to breath through it. | 深呼吸就没事了 |
[07:59] | Hey, hey, I found something. | 喂 我找到点东西 |
[08:01] | There has been a slight increase in the incidences of babies born with a tail. | 新生儿生出来有尾巴的概率略有增加 |
[08:06] | I wonder if that makes it easier to tell when they’re happy? | 会不会更容易看出来他们是否开心 |
[08:09] | Where the hell are those Paramedics? | 医护人员都哪去了 |
[08:11] | They’ll be here any second. | 他们马上就到了 |
[08:13] | Steve called them ten minutes ago. | Steve10分钟之前就打过电话了 |
[08:19] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[08:20] | That’s what I did ten minutes ago. | 10分钟之前我是在打电话 |
[08:25] | So, when did you get these wall papers? | 额 你啥时候买的墙纸 |
[08:29] | So, anyway, we just feel awful. | 无论如何 我们感觉糟透了 |
[08:31] | That’s why we really want to take this class. | 所以我们真的很需要参加这个课 |
[08:33] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[08:34] | You should feel awful, you’re horrible children! | 你们确实该感觉糟糕 你们真是差劲的孩子 |
[08:37] | That’s our point! | 这就是我们想说的 |
[08:39] | Well, I suppose everyone deserves another chance. | 我想每个人都该有第二次机会 |
[08:43] | All right, you can take the class. | 好吧 你们可以上课 |
[08:46] | – Thank you! – Yes! | – 谢谢 – 太棒了 |
[08:47] | When your milk duct is blocked, it’s called mastitis. | 如果你的乳管堵了 意味着你得了乳腺炎 |
[08:50] | It’s important that you let your baby suck the obstruction out of the breast. | 让你的孩子把阻碍物吸出来很重要 |
[08:54] | And don’t be alarmed if the baby then vomits up a cottage cheese-type substance. | 如果你的孩子呕出干酪状物质不要惊慌 |
[08:59] | Now, join me over here. | 现在来这边 |
[09:01] | Like I needed another reason to hate cottage cheese. | 好像我需要另一个恨白软干酪的理由 |
[09:05] | I’ve been kind of zoning in and out here, | 我刚刚没听清楚 |
[09:06] | but did she just say milk comes out of those things? | 她是说奶是从这些东西里出来的吗 |
[09:09] | Reese, that’s what they’re for. | Reese 胸部就是干这个用的 |
[09:12] | My God! | 天哪 |
[09:13] | Women are the cows of people! | 女人就是人的奶牛 |
[09:23] | I’m coming, Lois! | 我来了 Lois |
[09:35] | I’m coming, Lois! | 我来了 Lois |
[09:38] | I’m coming, Lois! | 我来了 Lois |
[09:47] | I’m coming, Lois! | 我来了 Lois |
[09:50] | I’m coming, Lois! | 我来了 Lois |
[09:53] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[09:55] | I’m coming, Lois! | 我来了 Lois |
[09:57] | I’m coming… | 我来了 |
[09:59] | I’m coming, Lois! | 我来了 Lois |
[10:00] | I’m coming… | 我来了 |
[10:02] | I’m … | 我 |
[10:09] | Shh… | 嘘 |
[10:17] | I’m coming, Lois! | 我来了 Lois |
[10:27] | Here, I bought some towels to put under your knees. | 给 我拿了些毛巾 你可以放在膝盖下 |
[10:29] | Oh, Piama, don’t use that good towels. | Piama 别用这些好毛巾 |
[10:32] | What does she know about towels? | 她怎么会懂毛巾呢 |
[10:34] | Her people dry themselves off by throwing dirt on their backs! | 她的族人都是通过往后背撒土把自己弄干 |
[10:39] | Thank you, Piama. | 谢谢你 Piama |
[10:40] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[10:43] | I’m sure the Paramedics will come and get you very soon, | 我相信医疗人员很快就到了 |
[10:47] | and before they do, there’s something I want you to know. | 在他们来之前 我想告诉你一些事情 |
[10:52] | Your father had a second family. | 你父亲外面有另一头家 |
[10:55] | What?! | 啥 |
[10:56] | This slutty cocktail waitress in Manitoba. | 那个淫荡的曼尼托巴鸡尾酒女服务生 |
[11:00] | She was nothing but a pig. | 她就是头猪 |
[11:01] | And the children that came out of her?! | 更别说她生的那些孩子了 |
[11:04] | Mother, why are you telling me this now?! | 母亲你现在和我说这些做什么 |
[11:06] | In case you die, | 万一你死了 |
[11:07] | I don’t want you to think of him as a decent man. | 我不希望你还认为你父亲是个体面的男人 |
[11:10] | But don’t tell your sister. | 但别告诉你妹妹 |
[11:11] | Let her stew in her own ignorance. | 让她在无知中煎熬吧 |
[11:14] | I only tell this to my favourite. | 我只对我最爱的孩子说 |
[11:19] | What are you doing?! | 你在干嘛 |
[11:21] | Building calms me down, ok? | 修房子让我冷静 好吗 |
[11:22] | We’re all trying to find ways to cope with this! | 我们都在尽力寻找面对的方式 |
[11:24] | Yes, Francis. | 是的 Francis |
[11:25] | I’m trying to cope with this pregnancy BY GIVING BIRTH! | 我正尝试用生孩子来面对怀孕 |
[11:29] | Excuse me, I’m working quietly. | 打扰了 我写作业很安静 |
[11:32] | I’d appreciate it if you could work quietly too. | 如果你也能生的很安静 我将不胜感激 |
[11:38] | Can I get out? | 我能出去吗 |
[11:40] | Get out. I gotta get out. | 出去 我要出去 |
[11:43] | Hey, hey, hey, how’s it going? | 嘿 嘿 嘿 感觉如何 |
[11:45] | Get me out of here. | 让我出去 |
[11:46] | I don’t belong here. | 我不该在这里 |
[11:47] | I have to get home. | 我要回家 |
[11:48] | It Ok, little fella, you would be fine, as long as someone claims you in the next 6 hours. | 没事的小家伙 只要6个小时内有人来带你走 |
[11:54] | 6 hours?! | 6个小时 |
[11:54] | What happens then? | 不然会怎样 |
[11:55] | Woe…What happens then? | 哎 不然会怎样 |
[11:58] | Oh, boys, boys???? | 孩子们 孩子们 |
[12:03] | Wow, look at this guy. | 快看这个 |
[12:04] | Yeah… | 耶 |
[12:05] | That is the ugliest dog I’ve ever seen! | 这是我见过最丑的狗 |
[12:08] | What did he roar, I gonna be sick. | 他嚷啥呢 真恶心 |
[12:10] | Oh, look at this one. | 快来看这只 |
[12:12] | No, no, please come back, please, please, please… | 不 不 请回来 求你们了 |
[12:15] | Can someone shut this yappy one up. | 谁来让这只吵死人的别叫了 |
[12:19] | Yes right Dewey, come back to daddy. | 是的 Dewey 回爸爸这 |
[12:22] | Pick daddy. | 选爸爸 |
[12:23] | Can we take this one’s collar and put it on a good one? | 我们能把这只的项圈戴到好点的狗脖子上吗 |
[12:27] | Collar? | 项圈 |
[12:29] | What? | 啥 |
[12:30] | No!No!No!No!No!No! | 不不不不不不 |
[12:57] | My biggest fear is that I won’t be a good big brother. | 我最大的恐惧是我不能做个好哥哥 |
[13:01] | Babies are born stupid, and they’re really counting on your. | 婴儿生来那么笨 什么都要靠你 |
[13:04] | They’ll touch stuff they shouldn’t, they’ll eat anything. | 碰不该碰的东西 还什么都吃 |
[13:08] | I’d say half of our Legos have been through this kid. | 我敢说我们一半乐高积木都被这孩子吃过 |
[13:11] | Probably more. | 可能不止 |
[13:15] | Can I get a new baby? | 我能要个新的婴儿吗 |
[13:19] | Lois, let go! | Lois 放手 |
[13:21] | Or at least grab his hand! | 或者抓他的手啊 |
[13:23] | They say that childbirth is the most painful thing a person can go through. | 他们说生孩子是一个人能承受的最大痛楚 |
[13:28] | With a little light pancake, you could pass. | 抹点浅色粉饼 你就成了 |
[13:32] | You don’t have to hang out with the other ones, you know. | 你不该和那些人来往 你懂的 |
[13:36] | Ok, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[13:37] | So here’s the thing, lady. | 这么和你说吧 夫人 |
[13:39] | We’re better than you. | 我们比你强 |
[13:41] | Every one of us, in every way. | 每个人 每方面 |
[13:43] | I’m smarter than you. | 我比你聪明 |
[13:44] | More educated, and I contribute more to Society. | 受过更多教育 对社会贡献更大 |
[13:47] | I have a family that loves me. | 我有个爱我的家庭 |
[13:49] | I live in a big house, drive a nice car, | 我住大房子 开好车 |
[13:51] | and make more money in a year than you’ve probably made your whole lifetime. | 一年挣的钱比你一辈子挣的都多 |
[13:56] | Big deal, so you’re a drug dealer! | 了不起吗 所以你是毒贩哟 |
[14:01] | Booga-booga! | 砰砰 |
[14:02] | Arh…Arh… | 啊 啊 |
[14:04] | Hal, where are you?! | Hal 你在哪 |
[14:07] | The Paramedics will be here any minute, just hang on! | 医护人员马上就来了 坚持住 |
[14:09] | I can’t hang on, it doesn’t work like that. | 我坚持不住了 这没法坚持 |
[14:11] | This baby is coming now! | 孩子立刻就得出来 |
[14:14] | Lois, you don’t want to push til you’re at least 10 centimetres dilated. | Lois 你得至少扩张到10厘米了才能开始使劲 |
[14:18] | Well, take a look if you want! | 好吧 不如你看看够了没有 |
[14:20] | I…I…I’d be happy to look in your mouth. | 我 我 我很乐意看看你的嘴 |
[14:25] | Do you know, those animals are in your backyard right now, | 你知道 那些野兽在你的院子 |
[14:28] | pacing back and forth like it’s Africa. | 踱来踱去以为这里是非洲 |
[14:30] | When this is my room, they don’t come within twenty feet of the door! | 等这变成了我房间 他们至少得离20英尺远 |
[14:34] | Eh… | 哼 |
[14:35] | Oh, I can’t believe she’s here! | 我没法相信她居然在这 |
[14:38] | I can’t believe my sister picked now to have a fight with her! | 我没法相信我妹妹居然选择现在和她吵架 |
[14:41] | I can’t believe I’m actually going to have to move into the boys’ room! | 我没法相信我居然要搬到孩子们的房间去住 |
[14:43] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[14:45] | Does your sister know your mom is dying? | 你妹妹知道你妈要死了吗 |
[14:47] | What are you talking about? | 你说啥呢 |
[14:49] | Does your sister know your Mom has a fatal disease that she’s been hiding, | 你妹妹知道你妈隐瞒她得了绝症 |
[14:52] | and this might be her last chance to make peace. | 这可能是讲和的最后机会了吗 |
[14:55] | With her mother. Who’s dying. | 和她母亲 快死了 |
[15:02] | Wipe! | 擦净 |
[15:03] | Cream! | 擦霜 |
[15:04] | Ready! | 好了 |
[15:04] | Done. | 完成 |
[15:06] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[15:07] | Number One! | 第一名 |
[15:08] | In your face! | 打败你 |
[15:10] | We’re just learning how to take care of our babies. | 我们正在学习如何照顾好我们的孩子 |
[15:12] | That’s loser talk! | 输了才这么说 |
[15:13] | We’re going to be the best big brothers ever. | 我们将会是有史以来最好的哥哥 |
[15:16] | We aced diapering, and we totally own tub time. | 我们换尿布超快 洗澡也很厉害 |
[15:19] | I’m so glad I memorized all the common household chemicals that can be poisonous to the baby. | 我很高兴我记住了对婴儿有毒的所有家庭常用化学物品 |
[15:24] | You know, all this stuff parents have to do. | 所有这些父母要做的事 |
[15:27] | All the feedings, and bathings, and diaperings, and safety stuff, and scheduling. | 喂奶啊洗澡啊换尿布啊安全啊日程安排啊 |
[15:32] | It just made me realise. Mom never did any of this! | 让我意识到 妈从来没做过这些事 |
[15:37] | There’s a bottle of this on our headboard. | 我们床头板有瓶这个 |
[15:39] | No wonder we turned out the way we did. | 那我们变成现在这样一点都不奇怪了 |
[15:43] | … in six months. Maybe a year. | 六个月内或者一年内 |
[15:46] | I’m gonna need that computer. | 我需要用那台电脑 |
[15:47] | Not today, squirt. | 今天不行 小子 |
[15:48] | Lois is about to have a baby, and I’m in charge of research. | Lois要生孩子了 我负责查资料 |
[15:52] | She’s hot. | 她很辣 |
[15:53] | I can’t work with somebody looking over my shoulder! | 别人从背后盯着我 我没法工作 |
[15:56] | Well, I’ll see if I can find her. | 我看能不能找到她 |
[15:58] | Mother, telephone! | 妈 电话 |
[16:00] | Is the Border station gonna return my rifle? | 是边境站还我来复枪吗 |
[16:04] | Hello?… | 喂 |
[16:07] | Yes… | 是的 |
[16:09] | I’m glad to hear you say that… | 你这么说我很高兴 |
[16:12] | No, I’m fine. | 不 我很好 |
[16:13] | I’m here with You-Know-Who, and she’s doing You-Know-What… | 我和某人在一起 她在做某事 |
[16:18] | Again. | 又一次 |
[16:28] | Where are the paramedics?! | 医疗人员到底在哪 |
[16:30] | These contractions are too close to time! | 收缩太密集了 |
[16:32] | Francis, this baby’s gonna be born any minute. | Francis 宝宝随时就要出生了 |
[16:35] | I want you to do something for me. | 我需要你帮我做点事 |
[16:36] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我做什么 |
[16:38] | I want you to deliver the baby! | 我要你接生孩子 |
[16:40] | What?! | 啥 |
[16:41] | No! | 不 |
[16:42] | You can do it! | 你可以的 |
[16:43] | You’ve done it before! | 你以前做过 |
[16:44] | You deliver barn animals all the time! | 你经常给农场动物接生 |
[16:46] | You’re not a barn animal! | 你不是农场动物啊 |
[16:47] | Francis, your father isn’t here, you’re the only person I trust! | Francis 你爸不在这 我只信任你一个人 |
[16:50] | You don’t even like me! | 你压根不喜欢我 |
[16:52] | But I love you, which is why you’re going to do this! | 但我爱你 所以你必须这么做 |
[16:56] | No! | 不 |
[16:57] | You can’t make me! | 你不能逼我 |
[16:58] | Francis, your mother is asking for your help! | Francis 你妈请求你帮忙 |
[17:01] | Francis, you can do this. | Francis 你能做到的 |
[17:03] | You know that you can. | 你知道你能 |
[17:06] | Now, you’re going to put your hands inside of Mommy, and take out this baby! | 现在把你的手伸进妈妈肚子 把孩子取出来 |
[17:18] | Lois, oh, Lois. | Lois 啊 Lois |
[17:23] | I finally found you! | 我终于找到你了 |
[17:29] | I missed the baby. | 我错过孩子出生了 |
[17:31] | It’s ok. The baby is fine, Hal. | 没关系 孩子很好 Hal |
[17:34] | Honey, I’m the worst husband in the world. | 亲爱的 我是世上最差的丈夫 |
[17:40] | I can’t believe how terrible I am! | 没法相信我竟然这么糟糕 |
[17:48] | I can’t believe I made you go through this alone! | 没法相信我竟然让你独自承受这一切 |
[17:52] | I wish I could have been there! | 真希望我当时能在场 |
[17:55] | You were there, Hal. | 你在的 Hal |
[17:58] | I was? | 我在吗 |
[17:59] | We’re a part of each other. | 我们是彼此的一部分 |
[18:02] | Wherever I go, you’re there. | 我在哪 你就在哪 |
[18:05] | You are always with me. | 你永远与我同在 |
[18:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:26] | Oh, my God! What is that man doing?! | 天哪 这个男的在做什么 |
[18:28] | What?! | 啥 |
[18:29] | Get that sicko off of her! | 把那神经病拉下来 |
[18:32] | What?! | 啥 |
[18:34] | Lois, are you… | Lois 你怎么 |
[18:35] | Someone call the Police! | 快报警 |
[18:37] | Dad! | 爸 |
[18:39] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[18:41] | What the hell were you doing?! | 你刚才在干嘛 |
[18:45] | Oh… | 哎呀 |
[18:46] | Arh…Arh… | 啊 啊 |
[18:49] | Can you see the head? | 看到头了吗 |
[18:51] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[18:52] | You’re not even looking! | 你压根没看 |
[18:54] | Is it starting to crown? | 看到头顶了吗 |
[18:57] | Yes… | 是的 |
[18:57] | That’s good, that’s good. | 很好 很好 |
[18:59] | God, I can’t belive I’m looking at… this! | 天哪 真不敢相信我在看 这个 |
[19:02] | I’m gonna die! | 我要死了 |
[19:03] | If the head is completely crowning, it’s ok to push! | 如果头顶完全露出来 就可以使劲了 |
[19:07] | ARH… | 啊 |
[19:10] | If anyone calls, I’ll be at your sister’s. | 如果有人打电话 说我就在你妹妹家 |
[19:14] | No, don’t worry, I’ll let myself out. | 不 别担心 我会自便的 |
[19:19] | Come on, Lois. Come on! | 加油 Lois 加油 |
[19:21] | ARH… | 啊 |
[19:22] | EW… | 额 |
[19:23] | ARH… | 啊 |
[19:25] | EW… | 额 |
[19:26] | ARH… | 啊 |
[19:27] | EW… | 额 |
[19:35] | Oh! Oh! I got it! I got it! Oh, my God! I got it! | 生了 生了 天哪 生了 |
[19:42] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[19:44] | It’s here. | 宝宝出生了 |
[19:48] | Put it on her chest. | 把宝宝放她胸口上 |
[19:52] | Hi, baby. Hi! | 嗨 宝贝 |
[20:01] | Hi, baby. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[20:04] | Oh, thank you, Francis! | 谢谢你 Francis |
[20:07] | This is the nicest thing you’ve ever done for me, | 这是你为我做过最好的一件事 |
[20:10] | I’m so proud of you. | 我相当为你自豪 |
[20:17] | You can go vomit now. | 你可以去吐了 |
[20:20] | Oh… | 嗷… |
[20:21] | Yeah, way to go! Here he comes! | 太厉害了 他来了 |
[20:27] | Well, is it a boy, or a girl? | 男孩还是女孩 |
[20:30] | It’s a beautiful, healthy baby… | 是个漂亮 健康的小东西 |
[20:37] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[20:40] | Hi, there, I’m your mommy. | 嗨 宝贝 我是你妈咪 |
[20:44] | Ok, so who’s having the baby? | 好 是谁要生孩子 |
[20:48] | I told you we shouldn’t have stopped for coffee. | 我就和你说我们不应该停下来买咖啡 |
[20:52] | I forgot how small they are. | 我都忘了婴儿有这么小 |
[20:55] | I forgot how good they smell. | 我也忘了婴儿闻着有这么香 |
[20:59] | Ok, hand it over. | 好了 交给我们 |
[21:00] | It’s five-thirty, it’s time for the baby’s sponge-bath. | 5点半了 宝宝该洗海绵澡了 |
[21:03] | Look how full this diaper is. | 看看尿片都满了 |
[21:05] | When was the last time you changed it? | 你什么时候换的 |
[21:08] | Have you at least come up with a name yet? | 你们想好名字了吗 |
[21:10] | Yes… Jamie. | 是的 Jamie |
[21:15] | It fits. | 还行 |
[21:19] | We’ll come back when your udders are ready. | 你的胸准备好了我们就回来 |