时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | – Eat faster! – Don’t chew it. Just swallow it! | – 快吃快吃 – 别嚼了 直接吞 |
[00:11] | Nothing. | 没反应啊 |
[00:12] | Granted, this isn’t scientific, | 虽然这样做不科学 |
[00:14] | but the fact that Reese can’t get brain freeze | 但是Reese的脑袋冻不起来 |
[00:16] | has to prove something. | 一定说明了什么 |
[00:18] | Wait. | 等等 |
[00:20] | I’m feeling something in my toes. | 我的指头有反应了 |
[01:02] | We did it! We finally got back | 我们成功了 向Tim Schwad和他兄弟 |
[01:03] | – at Tim Schwab and his brother. – What’d you do? | – 报了我们的大仇 – 你们做了什么 |
[01:05] | We found a dead octopus in a dumpster at the seafood store. | 我们在海鲜馆的垃圾箱里找到一只死章鱼 |
[01:08] | We shoved its mouth full of medical | 把里面塞满了医疗废物 |
[01:10] | waste and put it in the Schwabs’ air conditioner. | 然后放进了Schwab家的空调里 |
[01:12] | That’ll teach them to say we’re obnoxious. | 让他再说我们是讨厌鬼 |
[01:14] | Why didn’t you let me help? | 你们咋不找我帮忙 |
[01:15] | It couldn’t wait, Dewey. | 时机稍纵即逝啊 Dewey |
[01:16] | With a dead octopus, there’s a very small | 当你拥有一个死章鱼时 它离开始闻起来 |
[01:18] | window before it starts smelling like just another dead fish. | 像条死鱼就不远了 |
[01:20] | Reese, your hands still stink. | Reese 你的手还是很臭 |
[01:23] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[01:25] | Like victory. | 胜利的味道 |
[01:28] | We can’t take a walk without our jackets anymore, Jamie. | 出去散步得穿上外套 |
[01:31] | It’s the first cool day of fall. | 这是进入秋天的第一个凉爽日子 |
[01:33] | Fall reminds adults about our mortality, | 秋天使人想起生命的凋亡 |
[01:35] | but for you, it’s just pretty leaves. | 但在孩子眼中 只有落叶之美 |
[01:38] | Hmm. What’s this? | 什么东西 |
[01:44] | You’re telling me my family’s | 你是说我们全家 |
[01:45] | hasn’t had health insurance for the last six months?! | 这六个月都没有医疗保险吗 |
[01:48] | Yes, I know you never got the check! | 好了 我知道你没有收到支票 |
[01:50] | There must be some sort of grace period. | 但这事肯定有延迟期限吧 |
[01:53] | And when those two months are over, | 当两个月的延迟期限过了呢 |
[01:55] | what’s the grace period on that? | 延迟期限的延迟期限在哪里 |
[01:57] | No, no, you can’t wait until Monday to reinstate us. | 不 你不能等到周一才给我们重新上保险 |
[02:01] | We can’t go through the whole weekend without health insurance. | 我们不能整个周末都没有医疗保险 |
[02:04] | Listen, listen, I am speaking | 听着 听着 我是从一座 |
[02:06] | to you from a house full of walking time bombs. | 充满了人形定时炸弹的房子里给你打电话的 |
[02:10] | Well, then you’re just a bunch of lousy, heartless bastards! | 那你们就是一群讨厌又无情的混蛋 |
[02:13] | – Who you talking to? – March of Dimes. | – 你在和谁打电话 – 出生缺陷基金会 |
[02:15] | I’ve got to go to work early. | 今天我得提前去上班 |
[02:16] | Hattie’s called another secret meeting about the union. | Hattie又要开一个关于工会的秘密会议 |
[02:18] | – Uh-uh. – Goodbye. | – 啊 – 再见 |
[02:21] | Bye, hon. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[02:23] | Listen, Jim. | 听着 Jim |
[02:24] | Can I call you Jim? | 我能叫你Jim吗 |
[02:26] | Oh, okay, Steven. | 哦 是Steven |
[02:27] | Let me level with you. | 你听我细细道来 |
[02:28] | Six months ago my wife asked me to do one thing. One. | 6个月前 我老婆吩咐我做一件事 一件 |
[02:32] | I was supposed to mail your check. | 就是把支票寄给你们 |
[02:34] | The woman relies on the fact that I can be | 这个女人相信一个事实 |
[02:36] | occasionally trusted to performvery simple menial tasks. | 在某些小事上 我偶尔还是值得信赖的 |
[02:39] | Now, if you don’t startmy insurance, | 现在 如果你不给我们上保险 |
[02:42] | and if anything happensto anyone in this family, | 我家任何一个人出了什么事的话 |
[02:44] | I am gonna have to explain to her | 我就得跟她解释 |
[02:45] | that her entire life is built on a lie! | 她的一生都建立在一个谎言之上 |
[02:50] | Well, I just hope that when your | 好吧 希望当你的婚姻破裂时 |
[02:52] | marriage blows up in your face, I’m there to see it! | 我能在场亲眼见证 |
[02:59] | Okay, Jamie, for the next two days | Jamie 接下来两天 |
[03:01] | there’s no getting sick. There’s no getting owies. | 你不能生病 不能受伤 |
[03:04] | All of the safety rules your mother | 我和你妈告诉过你的所有安全规则 |
[03:06] | and I told you about, well, starting today, we mean them. | 从今天起要真正执行了 我是认真的 |
[03:13] | Hi, I’m Connie Guzman, Teddy’s mother. | 你好 我是Connie Guzman Teddy的妈妈 |
[03:15] | I guess our little guys are gonna have a play date this morning. | 两个小家伙今天约好了一起玩 |
[03:17] | Oh, right. | 哦 对了 |
[03:19] | I’m, I’m Hal. | 我是Hal |
[03:20] | I was so relieved we could schedule something today. | 我很高兴今天终于有件事是按日程表的 |
[03:22] | I’ve got a killer day ahead. | 在此之前 一切简直是乱套了 |
[03:25] | What was that? | 他怎么了 |
[03:26] | It was just his allergies. | 只是过敏而已 |
[03:28] | Allergies? | 过敏 |
[03:30] | Or disease? | 还是病菌侵染 |
[03:32] | There are a lot of viruses going around. | 周围环境中有很多病毒 |
[03:35] | Some of these kids are nothing but walking germ bags. | 这些小孩简直是会走路的病毒播撒器 |
[03:40] | He seems a little unresponsive. | 他好像反应有些迟钝啊 |
[03:42] | Is Jamie’s mother home? | Jmaie的妈妈在家吗 |
[03:44] | Boy, I do not like the way this gland feels. | 天呐 这个甲状腺摸起来不太对劲 |
[03:47] | What did his poop look like this morning? | 今早他的大便看起来什么样 |
[03:49] | Mommy… | 妈咪 |
[03:51] | You know, I’m not sure Teddy’s up for a play date today. | 呃 我不太确定我们是约了今天 |
[03:53] | – Oh, Jamie will be so disappointed. – Come on, Teddy. | – 哦 Jamie会很失望的 – 快点 Teddy |
[03:56] | You’re going to Mommy’s job interview. | 你得陪妈妈去面试了 |
[03:57] | We’ll do it again some other time. | 改日再约 |
[03:58] | Just make sure you bring a note from his doctor. | 不过下次记得把他的病历带上 |
[04:08] | What are you doing?! This is not a toy! | 你在做什么 这不是玩具 |
[04:12] | I didn’t think I was cutting my bagel with a toy. | 我怎么会用玩具切面包呢 |
[04:14] | This is plenty sharp. | 这个太锋利了 |
[04:16] | Wait! | 等等 |
[04:18] | Here. | 给 |
[04:20] | And use the handle. | 用手柄割 |
[04:32] | I’m living in a death house. | 我住在死亡之屋 |
[04:36] | And that’s why I propose | 这就是为什么 |
[04:37] | we affiliate ourselves with the Teamsters. | 我提议要和卡车司机公会联合 |
[04:40] | They can deliver a benefits package that’s quite substantial. | 他们能提供相当优厚的福利保障 |
[04:44] | It’s all spelled out in this literature. | 这里都写着呢 |
[04:47] | Well, I think this is a bad idea. | 我觉得这是个坏主意 |
[04:49] | Bad, bad, bad! | 非常非常非常坏的主意 |
[04:50] | Craig, it can’t hurt to just listen. | Craig 听听又没坏处 |
[04:51] | When Mr. Cochran finds out | 要是Cochran发现 |
[04:53] | we’re talking union, we’ll lose all our perks. | 我们和工会谈话了 福利什么的肯定没了 |
[04:55] | What perks? | 什么福利 |
[04:56] | We get to wear the smocks on our days off. | 在休息日也可以穿工服 |
[04:58] | And they’re talking about | 而且他们打算 |
[04:59] | fixing the hand dryer in the men’s room. | 去修理男厕所的烘干机了 |
[05:02] | I just want to thank Hattie for organizing this meeting. | 我想感谢Hattie组织这场会议 |
[05:05] | I think it’s about time the people who | 我认为现在是时候 |
[05:07] | really do the work around here start standing up for ourselves. | 让那些真正出力的人开始维护自己的权益了 |
[05:10] | I for one, am sick of no overtime, no job security… | 我已经受够了没有加班费 没有职位保障 |
[05:13] | Excuse me, Joe, I just want to say that | 打断一下 Joe 我只是想说 |
[05:16] | Mr. Cochran makes a lot more money than us. | Cochran先生挣的比我们多得多 |
[05:18] | And I strongly feel that | 我有强烈的感觉 |
[05:19] | on that basis alone, he should be trusted. | 单凭这一点 他应该被信任 |
[05:22] | Oh, for God’s sake, Craig. | 哦 天哪 Craig |
[05:23] | You know what really bothers me? | 你知道我最受不了的是什么吗 |
[05:25] | When I see Mr. Cochran parking his car out | Cochran每天早上都能把他的车停在门口 |
[05:27] | front every morning and we’ve got to park nine blocks away. | 但我们就得停到9个街区之外去 |
[05:31] | They let us use the shuttle to get to our cars. | 但公司允许我们坐摆渡车去取车啊 |
[05:33] | That’s the city bus, Craig. | 那是公共汽车 Craig |
[05:35] | I appreciate all the anger | 我理解这个屋子里的各种愤慨 |
[05:36] | that’s in this room, and God knows I’m not one | 而且上帝作证 我不是那种 |
[05:39] | to shy away from a fight, | 不敢斗争的胆小鬼 |
[05:40] | but I suggest that instead of starting a union, | 但是我建议 与其建立什么工会 |
[05:43] | we form a special committee to maybe paint Mr. | 我们不如组成个特别委员会 去把Cochran先生 |
[05:46] | Cochran’s house so he’ll want to be nice to us. | 的房子粉刷了 他就会对咱们好了 |
[05:49] | Sit down and shut up, Feldspar. | 坐下闭嘴吧 Craig Feldspar |
[05:52] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[05:53] | I’ve worked here for almost ten years. | 我在这工作快10年了 |
[05:55] | I have never felt we needed a union, | 从来没觉得我们需要工会 |
[05:57] | but when I think about what this place has done to some of us, | 但是一想到这个地方曾经对我们犯下的恶行 |
[06:02] | how it’s made us so afraid to | 他们如何使大家如此害怕 |
[06:03] | even voice our opinions, | 怕到不敢发出自己的声音 |
[06:04] | then I think maybe we do. | 我认为是时候有个工会了 |
[06:10] | Okay, but let the record show that | 好吧 但是一定要记录下来 |
[06:12] | I advocated a policy of cowardice and appeasement. | 我是强烈提议绥靖政策的 |
[07:20] | Oh. Come here. | 过来 |
[07:22] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[07:25] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:27] | Hattie’s still holding | Hattie还在我们休息期间 |
[07:28] | these secret union meetings during our breaks. | 组织工会秘密会议 |
[07:30] | It’s so complicated. | 事情太复杂了 |
[07:32] | We would have to pay dues, but we’d save on health insurance. | 我们得交税 但是会有医疗保险 |
[07:34] | Oh, really? How fast would we get health insurance? | 真的吗 要多久 |
[07:37] | Hattie thinks we can start | Hattie认为我们下个月 |
[07:38] | serious talks with the Teamsters next month. | 就可以开始和卡车司机工会交涉了 |
[07:40] | Oh, who cares? | 哦 爱咋咋地吧 |
[07:42] | Boys, breakfast. | 孩子们 吃早餐了 |
[07:46] | Hal, where are all the forks? | Hal 叉子都跑哪去了 |
[07:48] | Oh, uh, they were all bent out of | 呃 叉子都用的变形了 |
[07:50] | shape so I sent them out to that guy who fixes them. | 所以我把它们都送给那个修叉子的人了 |
[07:54] | The “Fork straightener”? | “叉子掰直者” |
[07:56] | It’s the man’s work, Lois. I don’t think we should make fun. | 那是人家的工作 Lois 我们不应该取笑他 |
[07:59] | Hal, how are the boys gonna eat scrambled eggs without forks? | Hal 没有叉子孩子们怎么吃炒鸡蛋? |
[08:07] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[08:09] | Honey, you know what’s a great look? | 亲爱的 你知道什么是良好的外貌吗 |
[08:11] | I saw this gal the other day, had a bike helmet, and I thought, | 我有一天见到个女的戴着自行车头盔 |
[08:14] | “Why the heck can’t women look this good all the time?” | 我就想 这个女人怎么这么漂亮呢 |
[08:17] | Oh, baby. | 哦 宝贝 |
[08:19] | Hal, you’re messing up my hair. | Hal 你把我的头发弄乱了 |
[08:21] | Okay, look, just buckle up and drive slowly. | 好吧 记得系紧安全带慢慢开 |
[08:23] | Get there late, but get there! | 别怕迟到 但还是得到啊 |
[08:29] | Let this be a lesson to every one of you. | 这就算是给你们上一课 |
[08:35] | – What’s going on with Hattie? – Cochran fired her this morning. | – Hattie怎么了 – Cochran今早把她开除了 |
[08:38] | He said it was for dressing provocatively, | 说是因为她发表挑衅言论 |
[08:39] | but he obviously found out | 但很明显是因为他发现了 |
[08:40] | that she’s been calling the union meetings. | 她组织工会的事 |
[08:42] | That’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[08:43] | Somebody around here’s been snitching to Cochran. | 有人向Cochran泄密 |
[08:54] | Craig, is there something you want to tell me? | Craig 你有没有什么想告诉我的 |
[08:57] | No, no, not really. | 没没 没什么 |
[09:03] | Why won’t you look me in the eye? | 为什么你不敢注视我的眼睛 |
[09:05] | Why won’t you look me in the eye? | 那为什么你也不注视我的眼睛 |
[09:14] | I can play this game as long as you can, Lois. | 这种游戏我能陪你一直玩下去 Lois |
[09:19] | I’ll be watching you, Craig. | 我会盯着你 Craig |
[09:20] | Nice cover. | 好借口 |
[09:27] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天哪 |
[09:29] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[09:30] | The Schwabs sent out a mass e-mail to everyone at school. | Schwabs兄弟给全校人发了电子邮件 |
[09:33] | They Photoshopped our heads onto a dirty movie. | 他们把咱们的头ps到A片里了 |
[09:34] | Gross! | 好恶心 |
[09:36] | That can’t be a dirty movie. There aren’t any girls in it. | 这哪是A片 都没妞啊 |
[09:40] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天哪 |
[09:41] | I’m not homophobic. | 我不是恐同 |
[09:42] | If the three of us were gay lovers, I’d be fine with this. | 如果咱们三个是同性恋人 我不会反对的 |
[09:45] | But it’s not true! | 但这不是真的 |
[09:46] | This is so humiliating. | 这太侮辱人了 |
[09:47] | My abs are way more ripped than that guy’s. | 我的腹肌比这家伙的大多了 |
[09:49] | We’ve got to respond. | 我们得回击 |
[09:51] | Well, I was saving this one to what grade | 我有一招是专为 |
[09:53] | Mr.Watts was going to give me, | 给我超低分的Watt老师准备的 |
[09:55] | but we can climb up on their | 我们可以爬上他们家屋顶 |
[09:56] | roof and drop a wasp nest down their chimney. | 然后把黄蜂蜂巢扔到烟囱里 |
[09:58] | I have one ready. | 我有个现成的 |
[09:59] | I’ve been teasing the for months to keep them angry. | 我已经刺激它们一个月了好让它们保持愤怒 |
[10:01] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[10:03] | What does it take to keep you boys safe? | 我要做什么才能保证你们安全无事 |
[10:06] | Dad, you don’t know what the Schwabs did. | 爸 你不知道Schwab兄弟做了什么 |
[10:08] | I don’t care what they did! | 我才不管他们做了什么 |
[10:09] | What is the matter with you boys? | 你们男孩子脑子有问题吧 |
[10:10] | Don’t you realize you could get killed?! | 你们不知道这么做也许会害死自己 |
[10:13] | Dad, I’m not going to die. | 爸 我不会死的 |
[10:15] | – What? – I’m 17. | – 什么 – 我才17岁 |
[10:17] | And so you can’t die? | 所以你就不会死 |
[10:20] | I just don’t see it happening. | 我看没什么可能性 |
[10:21] | I’ve got news for you, Reese. 17-year-olds die all the time. | 我告诉你个新闻吧 Reese 天天都有17岁的人死掉 |
[10:24] | Oh, come on, Dad. | 得了吧 爸 |
[10:26] | That’s just something they tell you so you’ll stay off drugs. | 这是他们为了不让你吸毒编出来吓唬人的 |
[10:28] | That’s it! | 就这么决定了 |
[10:29] | You’re all grounded in your room for the rest of weekend! | 你们全部被禁足了 整个周末! |
[10:31] | You can’t do that! | 你不能这么做! |
[10:32] | I know I’m gonna die, Dad. | 我知道我快死了 爸 |
[10:34] | Nobody is dying in this family | 这个家庭直到周一 |
[10:35] | until the start of business Monday morning! | 没人会死的 |
[10:46] | Okay, should there be an actual fire, | 那会有真的火吗 |
[10:48] | I think we’ll be in pretty good shape. | 我想我们状态还行 |
[10:54] | Did you hear? | 你听说了吗 |
[10:55] | We did a little investigating. | 我们做了些调查 |
[10:57] | We found out who Cochran’s snitch is. | 找出了给Cochran通风报信的人 |
[10:58] | – Oh, no… – It’s Joe. | – 哦 不 – 是Joe |
[11:01] | Joe Joe? | |
[11:02] | – What about Craig? – What about Craig? | – 那Craig呢 – Craig怎么了 |
[11:04] | Uh, does Craig know that it’s Joe? | Craig知道是Joe吗 |
[11:08] | Everybody knows. | 所有人都知道了 |
[11:09] | Cochran just promoted Joe to manager. | Cochran刚刚提拔Joe当经理 |
[11:11] | We’re going to go congratulate him. | 我们得去恭喜他 |
[11:13] | Can you hand me some soap? | 你能给我块香皂吗 |
[11:14] | Sure. | 当然 |
[11:17] | Wow, I had it completely wrong. | 哇 我完全想错了 |
[11:28] | Did you get any information I asked for, Felspar. | Felspar 你打听到我需要的消息没 |
[11:31] | Yes, sir. Lois almost caught me, | 是的 先生 Lois几乎揭穿了我 |
[11:33] | but I can assure you our secret is safe. | 但是我向您保证 我们之间的秘密是安全的 |
[11:36] | Good, good, excellent. Now you’ve gotta tell me everything. | 好 好 太棒了 现在你必须告诉我所有一切 |
[11:41] | Of course, sir. | 当然 先生 |
[11:42] | I’ll need a complete list of names thise. | 我需要一份完整的名单 |
[11:45] | They’re all here. | 都在这呢 |
[11:47] | Just please, sir, make sure this stays quiet. | 先生 请你确保这事保密 |
[11:49] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[11:51] | Thank you, Mr. Cochran. | 谢谢 Cochran先生 |
[11:52] | Looks and brains, you’re the complete package, sir! | 内外兼修 您可真是绝世好男人 |
[12:00] | What the hell are you doing talking with Mr Cochran, Craig. | 你在这和Cochran谈什么呢 Craig |
[12:03] | Okay, Lois. If you can tell me what you think you saw, | 好了 Lois 如果你能告诉我你认为你看到了什么 |
[12:06] | that would really help me focus my answer. | 那将会很有助于我想个答案 |
[12:08] | You grabbed hair! You grabbed hair! | 你抓我头发 |
[12:11] | Craig, I heard you talking about a list of names. | Craig 我听见你在谈论什么名单 |
[12:14] | Oh, that. Um. | 哦 那个啊 |
[12:15] | We were just rating all the hottie in the store. | 我们只是在给店里的美女们打分 |
[12:18] | Don’t worry. You’re holding your own in both posture and dimples. | 别担心 你在姿势和酒窝上面得分都很高 |
[12:21] | – You expect me to fall for that? – I’d appreciated. | – 你指望我信你 – 我将会很感激的 |
[12:24] | Craig how could you? | Craig 你怎么能这么做 |
[12:26] | Get away from me, you animals! | 远离我 你们这群禽兽 |
[12:28] | Oh, my God. Joe. | 哦 天哪 Joe |
[12:34] | Stop! | 停 |
[12:35] | Stay out of this, Lois. This is retail justice. | 别管这事 Lois 我们这是在零售正义 |
[12:38] | Pull it off. | 撕下来 |
[12:40] | But you’re making a mistake. Joe isn’t the snitch! | 但是你们找错人了 Joe不是泄密者 |
[12:43] | What?! | 什么 |
[12:45] | The real snitch just confessed to me. | 真正的泄密者刚刚向我坦白了 |
[12:47] | – Who is it? – I’m not going to tell you. | – 是谁 – 我不能告诉你们 |
[12:49] | I don’t want you hurting him. | 我不希望你们伤害他 |
[12:50] | – He’s a misguided, weak, pathetic individual who… -It’s Craig! | – 他是个误入歧途 软弱 可悲的人 – 是Craig |
[12:55] | Wait! | 等等 |
[13:00] | Dad, why are you doing this? | 爸 你为什么这么做 |
[13:04] | We’re gonna call child welfare, and this time they’ll come. | 我们要给儿童福利官员打电话了 他们这次真的会来的 |
[13:11] | Please don’t do this, Dad! It’s just not necessary. | 拜托了 爸 完全没必要 |
[13:14] | There. Now we can finally have a nice safe week-end around here. | 好了 这下我们终于能过一个安全的周末了 |
[13:21] | Let’s do it. | 开干吧 |
[13:29] | I told you this was worth | 我告诉过你们值得 |
[13:30] | spending Christmas vacation at Home Depot. | 将圣诞假期花在家庭改造上 |
[13:32] | Wait. Dad’s gonna kill us when he realizes we’re gone. | 等下 老爸要是发现咱们走了会杀人的 |
[13:36] | Maybe we can just pretend we’re | 也许我们能假装 |
[13:37] | too secure to care what the Schwabs think of us. | 不关心Schwab兄弟如何诋毁我们 |
[13:40] | Nobody’s gonna buy that. | 没人会相信的 |
[13:41] | We can’t let this stand, Dewey. | 我们不能放任不管 Dewey |
[13:43] | Remember the day everybody started calling | 记得当人们开始叫鼻屎男 |
[13:44] | Booger Boy “Booger Boy” And he didn’t do anything about it? | “鼻屎男” “鼻屎男”的时候 他没有作出反击 |
[13:47] | – What is his real name anyway? – Nobody remembers. | – 他的真名是什么 – 没人记得 |
[13:50] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[14:16] | – Dad’s under there! – Oh, my God you’re right! | – 爸爸在底下呢 – 天哪 被你说对了 |
[14:19] | – Let’s go! – No, no, no. | – 我们跑路吧 – 不不不 |
[14:28] | – You boys are in so much trouble. – I’m calling Mom. | – 你们可惹了大祸了 – 我去给妈妈打电话 |
[14:33] | Dad, are you okay? | 爸 你没事吧 |
[14:34] | I can’t feel anything below my left knee. | 我感觉不到膝盖以下了 |
[14:37] | Is my foot okay? | 我的脚还好吗 |
[14:39] | Your foot looks fine. | 你的脚还行 |
[14:41] | But I think the rest of you is facing the wrong way. | 但是你其他部分的方向反了 |
[14:47] | I can’t find him anywhere. Have you seen Craig? | 我到处都找不见他 你见着Craig没 |
[14:50] | No. | 没 |
[14:51] | So now on Lois, I’m off to the head office. | 从现在开始 我就是这的管理人员了 |
[14:53] | A place we’re washing your hands | 一个你用完卫生间 |
[14:54] | after using the restroom is | 想洗手就洗手 |
[14:55] | – a matter of personal choice. – Good-bye, Joe. | – 不想洗就不洗的地方 – 我先走了 Joe |
[14:58] | – By the way, what did Cochran give you to cover for me? – What? | – 顺便问下 Cochran给了你什么好处让你替我打掩护 – 什么 |
[15:02] | You know, for throwing | 你知道的 你把 |
[15:03] | Craig under the truck. Taking the heat off me. | Craig揭露出来 解除我的嫌疑 |
[15:05] | – You really are Cochran’s snitch? – No, | – 你真是Cochran的间谍 – 不是 |
[15:08] | I’m getting kickedtairs because of my skills and motivation. | 我被升值只是因为我的水平和进取心 |
[15:11] | But that’s impossible. | 但这不可能啊 |
[15:12] | I saw Craig handing Cochran a list of names. | 我看见Craig给了Cochran一份名单 |
[15:15] | What? | 什么 |
[15:15] | Oh, those were probably names for | 那可能是一些参加你那愚蠢的 |
[15:17] | that stupid surprise party he’s throwing for you. | 惊喜派对的人员名单 |
[15:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[15:21] | Craig wanted make a big | Craig想好好 |
[15:21] | deal of your tenth anniversary of working here. | 庆祝一下你在这里工作的十周年纪念日 |
[15:23] | I told him would just depress you, but know Craig. | 我告诉他那样只会让你更苦恼 但是你了解Craig |
[15:27] | Clean up in the storeroom. | 清理一下贮藏室 |
[15:30] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[15:34] | Craig Craig! | |
[15:37] | Craig Oh, Craig! | |
[15:38] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:40] | Why didn’t you tell me you were playing a party? | 为什么不告诉我你在组织聚会 |
[15:43] | You know ? | 你知道了 |
[15:44] | Oh Lord, this day just keep getting worse. | 噢 这日子越来越悲催了 |
[15:46] | Oh, Craig, this is all my fault. | Craig 都是我的错 |
[15:48] | I just feel awful about this. | 我感觉糟透了 |
[15:50] | I’ll do whatever it take to make this up to you. I’ll even… | 我会做任何事来弥补你的 我甚至可以 |
[15:53] | Oh, hold on a second. | 哦 停一下 |
[15:56] | hello? | 你好 |
[15:56] | Mom, it’s an emergency. You’ve go to home quick. | 妈 紧急情况 你必须马上回家 |
[15:59] | Something horrible happened. | 可怕的事情发生了 |
[16:01] | Hallo? Dewey? Dewey! | 喂 喂 Dewey Dewey |
[16:03] | Lois, if you could just get the ropes. | Lois 能把绳子解开吗 |
[16:05] | My hands are wet, I think wrists are bleeding. | 我的手湿了 我想是手腕出血了 |
[16:08] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[16:10] | Party starts at 5:00. | 派对5点开始 |
[16:15] | See? Better than new. | 看见没 比新的都好 |
[16:18] | That’s not going to work, | 这没用的 |
[16:19] | Dad. -We really have to get to the hospital. | 爸 我们得去医院 |
[16:21] | I can’t go to the hospital! | 我不能去医院 |
[16:24] | Nobody in this family can | 这个家没人能去 |
[16:25] | go to the hospital. We’ve got no insurance. | 我们没有保险 |
[16:28] | Why do you think I’ve been so concerned about your safety? | 要不然你以为我为什么要这么关心你们的安全 |
[16:31] | Dad, it’s not the end of the world. | 爸 这又不是世界末日 |
[16:33] | Of course it is. Your mother will never forgive me. | 这就是 你母亲不会放过我的 |
[16:38] | This is worse than the time I left Dewey in Mexico. | 这比我把Dewey忘在墨西哥那次还完蛋 |
[16:41] | This is unforgivable. | 这是无法原谅的 |
[16:45] | I’m unforgivable. | 我也无法被原谅 |
[16:51] | Whoa. I didn’t think Dad would get | 哇 我还以为在我们把他扔到养老院之前 |
[16:52] | this pathetic ’till we locked him in a nursing home. | 爸爸不会这么可悲呢 |
[16:55] | This family deserves better than me. | 这个家庭值得比我好的父亲 |
[17:01] | Your mother’s home, boys. | 你们妈妈回来了 |
[17:04] | Help me up. | 帮我起来 |
[17:07] | I raced home! | 我赶回来了 |
[17:09] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[17:10] | Honey there’s something you should know. | 亲爱的 我有些事得告诉你 |
[17:12] | Nine minutes and 23 seconds. I win. | 9分23秒 我赢了 |
[17:16] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[17:17] | We made a bet to see how quickly you | 我们打赌看你以为家里有紧急情况时能多快 |
[17:18] | could get here if you thought there was an emergency. | 赶回家来 |
[17:20] | You don’t win. Reese said ten minutes. | 你没赢 Reese说是10分钟 |
[17:22] | But you’re not allowed to go over. | 但是猜过了是犯规的 |
[17:24] | You can’t decide that now. That’s cheating! | 你不能决定规则 这是作弊 |
[17:25] | You did what?! | 你干了什么 |
[17:27] | I don’t blame you for being mad, Mom. | 你要是生气我不会怪你 |
[17:28] | Reese underestimates you all the time. | Reese一直都低估了你 |
[17:30] | This is just a game?! | 这只是个游戏 |
[17:32] | You made me race across town | 你让我急急忙忙的穿过整个城市 |
[17:34] | thinking one of you was dying and it’s just a game?! | 以为你们中有人要死了 这只是个游戏 |
[17:36] | We got bored. There’s not much to do around here. | 我们无聊了 呆在家里没事干 |
[17:38] | Yeah, maybe if you took us on a trip once in a while… | 要是你能时常带我们出去旅行 |
[17:41] | Hal, do you hear this? | Hal 你听见么 |
[17:44] | I’m on it, Lois. | 我在这呢 Lois |
[17:45] | I can’t believe that… | 我不敢相信 |
[17:47] | Hal, are you crying? | Hal 你在哭吗 |
[17:49] | With rage! | 是愤怒的眼泪 |
[17:50] | You know how mad I get when these boys pull stunts like this. | 你知道当孩子们胡闹时我会非常生气的 |
[17:54] | There’s something fishy about this. | 这事有些不对劲 |
[17:56] | Fishy is a nice way to put it, Lois. | 不对劲都不足以形容 |
[17:58] | They are gonna get the grounding of their life. | 他们一辈子都会被禁足的 |
[18:01] | They are gonna feel the full brunt of my wrath. | 他们将会感受到我的怒火 |
[18:10] | Oh, I’ve been wrong about | 我最近的直觉总出错 |
[18:11] | so much lately I don’t even trust my own radar. | 搞得我现在都不相信自己了 |
[18:13] | I got to get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[18:14] | You start the punishment, Hal, but leave some for me. | 你开始惩罚他们吧 不过要留些给我 |
[18:19] | Drive safely. | 安全驾驶 |
[18:27] | It’s gonna be okay, Dad. | 没事的 爸爸 |
[18:29] | It’s a very special moment when a | 当一个父亲见证他的儿子们为了 |
[18:31] | father watches his boys lie to their mother for him. | 他欺骗他们的母亲时 将会是个特别的时刻 |
[18:34] | There’s only one thing that could make this moment prouder. | 只有一件事能让我更加骄傲 |
[18:38] | If one of you could saw off my leg. | 你们谁可以把我的腿锯掉 |
[18:41] | Don’t worry, Dad. | 别担心 爸爸 |
[18:42] | We’ll get your knee taken care of. | 我们会治好你的膝盖的 |
[18:43] | I told you. We have no medical insurance. There’s no way. | 我告诉过你们 我们没医疗保险 没办法了 |
[18:47] | Dad. | 爸 |
[18:48] | This is what we do. | 我们这么做 |
[18:54] | Happy anniversary, Lois. | 10周年快乐 Lois |
[18:57] | I chewed through my ropes so I | 我咬断了绳索 |
[18:58] | could have this set up for you when you got back. | 好及时布置这个派对 |
[19:00] | Oh, Craig. | 哦 Craig |
[19:01] | I invited the entire staff, but I guess they didn’t show up, | 我邀请了所有人 |
[19:04] | on account of seeing me as human garbage. | 但是他们把我当人渣 所以都没来 |
[19:06] | I wish you’d be mad at me. | 我希望你能向我发火 |
[19:08] | Yell at me, tell me I’m a horrible person. Please. | 朝我吼 骂我是个坏人 |
[19:11] | Don’t apologize, Lois. | 不用道歉 Lois |
[19:13] | If you want to make me happy, just sit down and enjoy your party. | 如果你想让我开心就坐下享受你的派对 |
[19:24] | Hello, everybody. | 大家好 |
[19:25] | Here’s one I’m sure you’ll all remember. | 你们都会记住这一时刻的 |
[19:29] | Here she comes now, our Lois, Lois. | 她来了 我们的Lois |
[19:35] | Struttin’ down the aisle like she doesn’t know us. | 昂首阔步的走过走廊好像她不认识我们 |
[19:42] | Hey, she wears a smock and she looks all right, yeah. | 嘿 她穿上工作服 看起来棒极了 |
[19:48] | You gotta scan and stock and mark the cat chow… | 她扫描 摆放 标记妙多乐猫粮 |
[19:52] | Meow, meow, meow, meow. | 喵 喵 喵 喵 |
[19:54] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[19:56] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[19:57] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[19:57] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[19:58] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 耶 – 耶 |
[19:59] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[20:00] | ‘Cause she’s been here ten… | 因为她已经在这工作 |
[20:02] | …Years. | 10周年了 |
[20:04] | Through the laughs, through the tears. | 有过欢笑 有过泪水 |
[20:07] | Punchin’ in. Punchin’ out. | 上班打卡 下班打卡 |
[20:10] | ‘Cept that time she had gout. | 除了那次她得了痛风 |
[20:14] | I say yeah. | 我说耶 |
[20:15] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[20:16] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[20:17] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[20:18] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[20:18] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 耶 – 耶 |
[20:19] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[20:20] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 耶 – 耶 |
[20:24] | Yeah, the knee’s dislocated. | 是啊 膝盖错位了 |
[20:26] | So what are you? Some kind of prodigy genius doctor? | 你以为你是谁啊 少年医学天才吗 |
[20:29] | No, my dad’s a really bad doctor. | 不 我爸爸是个很糟的医生 |
[20:31] | He lets me use his stuff. | 他让我用他的器械 |
[20:34] | -You know, boys. I’m not sure we need Richard. | 你知道吗 我不确信我们需要Richard |
[20:35] | He does great work, Dad. | 他的医术好棒好棒的 爸爸 |
[20:36] | He set my nose three times. | 他弄正了我的鼻子 3次呢 |
[20:38] | He gave me a tracheotomy with a crazy straw. | 他用个吸管给我做了气管切开手术 |
[20:43] | What kind of anesthetic do you use? | 你使用什么麻醉剂 |
[20:46] | Well, in a case like this, | 像这种病例呢 |
[20:47] | you’re gonna need about eight c.C.’s of… Grab him! | 你会需要大约8毫升的 按住他 |
[20:52] | No! | 不 |