时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | Dr. Baxter’s Corvette? | Baxter医生的克尔维特 |
[00:24] | Mrs. Smith’s mini-van. | 是Smith太太的小货车 |
[00:26] | I want to savor the moment. | 我要好好欣赏这一刻 |
[01:08] | Have you seen Malcolm? | 看到Malcolm吗 |
[01:09] | No! And you haven’t either. | 没有 你也没有 |
[01:11] | – I haven’t. – Good. | – 我当然没有 – 很好 |
[01:13] | Then we understand each other. | 我们说法统一了 |
[01:14] | And you’re going to make yourself scarce tonight. | 你今晚得到外面待着去 |
[01:15] | But I’m cooking. | 但是我要做饭啊 |
[01:18] | Mom and Dad are going out for | 爸妈要出去庆祝结婚纪念日 |
[01:19] | their anniversary and they’re letting me pick dinner. | 他们让我决定晚饭 |
[01:21] | I’m not eating cereal for dinner! | 我晚上才不想吃麦片呢 |
[01:23] | Yes, you are. | 你必须得吃 |
[01:24] | Dad said if I emptied out the rat | 爸爸说如果我把槽隙的捕鼠陷阱清干净 |
[01:25] | traps in the crawl space, then I get to pick dinner. | 我就能决定晚饭 |
[01:28] | That’s funny. | 有意思 |
[01:29] | He didn’t consult me, | 他没想到我啊 |
[01:30] | seeing as I have the fist and you have the face. | 看 我有个拳头 你正好有张脸 |
[01:34] | Reese says I don’t get to pick dinner. | Reese说我不能决定晚饭 |
[01:36] | He’s right, you don’t. | 他说对了 你不能 |
[01:36] | Change of plans. Your mother and I are | 计划有变 你妈妈和我 |
[01:38] | celebrating our anniversary at home. We’re having steaks. | 要在家里庆祝了 晚上吃牛排 |
[01:40] | No fair! | 太不公平了 |
[01:41] | I wiped up rat brains! | 我可擦干净了老鼠的大脑啊 |
[01:43] | You promised! | 你明明答应过的 |
[01:44] | Dewey, if I kept half the promises I made, | Dewey 如果我做了一半承诺过的事儿 |
[01:46] | this family would plunge into chaos. | 这个家早就陷入混乱了 |
[01:48] | You come with me now. | 你跟我过来 |
[01:54] | I didn’t do anything! | 我什么都没做啊 |
[01:56] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[01:59] | Kobe. | 神户 |
[02:00] | What? | 什么 |
[02:01] | I have Kobe beef. | 我有神户牛肉 |
[02:04] | – No way. – Yes! | – 不可能 – 我真的有 |
[02:05] | That’s like $60 an ounce. | 那可是六十刀一盎司啊 |
[02:06] | I know. I won it in a Minesweeper tournament at work. | 我知道 我上班时在扫雷大战中赢来的 |
[02:09] | Years of practicing eight hours a day has finally paid off. | 数年来每天八小时的练习终于得到回报了 |
[02:13] | I’ve never even seen Kobe beef. | 我都从没见过神户牛肉 |
[02:15] | It’s like meeting the Pope, but you get to eat him. | 就好像见到了教皇 而且你还能吃了他 |
[02:17] | Exactly. But this is treated | 没错 不过它比教皇的待遇 |
[02:19] | much better than any pope was or ever will be. | 要好太多了 |
[02:22] | It lives on beer and ice cream. | 它喝啤酒吃冰激凌长大的啊 |
[02:24] | And right up until the moment of slaughter, | 等到了该屠宰的时候 |
[02:26] | its rump and thighs are massaged by geishas. | 还有日本艺妓来给他们按摩臀部和大腿 |
[02:29] | It should be eating us. | 他们应该吃咱们才对 |
[02:37] | There’s only two. | 这只有两块啊 |
[02:38] | One for me… one for the chef. | 一块给我 一块给大厨 |
[02:41] | you are the only person in this family qualified to cook up these babies. | 你是这个家里唯一有资格烹调这宝贝儿的人 |
[02:45] | this is a once in a life time opportunity. | 这可是千载难逢的机会 |
[02:48] | Mom doesn’t get any on her anniversary? | 结婚纪念日上妈妈都吃不上一块吗 |
[02:49] | You didn’t hear me. | 你听我说话没有 |
[02:50] | Once in a lifetime. | 千载难逢啊 |
[02:52] | I’ve had 22 anniversaries. | 我都过了22个结婚纪念日了 |
[02:54] | I’m telling your mother I screwed up | 我会跟你妈说我搞砸了饭店预约 |
[02:55] | the reservations and we’re having a steak dinner at home. | 我们在家里吃牛排 |
[02:57] | You cook up these next to the | 做完其他人那监狱等级的饭之后 |
[02:58] | prison-grade crap that I’m giving the rest of the family. | 你就能烹调咱俩的牛排了 |
[03:02] | Where’s Malcolm? | Malcolm在哪儿呢 |
[03:04] | I have no idea where Malcolm is or what he’s doing… | 我完全不知Malcolm在哪儿 在干什么 |
[03:06] | Or why he’s doing whatever | 或者是他为什么在做那些 |
[03:07] | it is that I don’t know what he’s doing. | 我完全不知道的事 |
[03:09] | All right, I know you’re hiding something, but I don’t care. | 行了 我知道你在瞒着什么 我完全不在乎 |
[03:24] | No, no, Jamie, I don’t want anyone to know I’m here. | 不 不 Jamie 我不想让人知道我在这儿 |
[03:30] | Look… | 看 |
[03:31] | Here’s a toy. | 这儿有个玩具 |
[03:33] | See? Fun. | 看到没 多好玩 |
[03:46] | Hello? | 怎么了 |
[03:57] | 下午6:42 父母的卧室 | |
[03:59] | – Hal! – I paid the bill. | – Hal – 我付过电费了 |
[04:01] | It’s the whole neighborhood. | 是整个社区停电 |
[04:02] | See? | 看到没 |
[04:03] | God wants our evil plan to work. | 老天都支持我们的邪恶计划 |
[04:05] | Go. | 快去吧 |
[04:06] | Hal! I can’t see anything! | Hal 我什么也看不见了 |
[04:08] | I’ll find a flashlight. | 我去找手电筒 |
[04:13] | Oh, would you look at that. | 哦 看看这个 |
[04:15] | Is there a single neighbor that | 就没有一个邻居 |
[04:16] | lends us something that doesn’t have dead batteries? | 能借我们个有电的玩意么 |
[04:20] | – What was that? – I’ll check. | – 那是什么 – 我去看看 |
[04:21] | Maybe an emboldened possum. | 可能是个胆大包天的负鼠吧 |
[04:37] | Francis Francis! | |
[04:38] | Mom. | 妈 |
[04:38] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛呢 |
[04:40] | I… need a bandage. | 我找绷带呢 |
[04:42] | I tripped over something in the garage, when the lights went out. | 停电的时候 我被车库里的东西绊倒了 |
[04:44] | What were you doing in the garage? | 你在车库里干什么 |
[04:46] | I was hiding from Dad. I wanted to talk to you first. | 我在躲着爸爸 我想先跟你谈谈 |
[04:49] | Francis, your father and I have a joint checking account. | Francis 我和你爸有个联名支票账户 |
[04:51] | It doesn’t matter who you talk to first. | 你和谁先谈都一样的 |
[04:53] | No, it’s just… you know how emotional he gets. | 不 只是 你知道他有多情绪化 |
[04:55] | I don’t want him overreacting when he hears what happened. | 我不想他知道之后 又反应过度了 |
[04:57] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[05:00] | I think my marriage is over. | 我想我的婚姻完蛋了 |
[05:03] | – That’s bad news. – Of course it is. | – 这是坏消息 – 当然 |
[05:05] | What’s going on? | 怎么会这样 |
[05:06] | We’ve been fighting about everything lately. | 我们最近一直在吵架 |
[05:08] | I mean, how do you answer when someone asks, | 如果有人问你”你的脸就非得长这个样子吗” |
[05:10] | “Does your face have to look like that?” | 这要我怎么回答 |
[05:12] | I put up with her face. | 我还一直忍着她那张脸呢 |
[05:13] | With that nose always pointing at me. | 她的鼻子一直指着我 |
[05:15] | Oh, Francis… | 哦 Francis |
[05:17] | I still love her; I don’t want it to end, | 我仍然爱她 我不想就这么结束 |
[05:18] | but I just… I don’t see how it’s going to last. | 我只是 不知道怎么维持下去 |
[05:21] | Lois, can you come out here? I need you. | Lois 出来一下好吗 我需要你 |
[05:23] | Just don’t tell Dad, okay? | 先别告诉爸爸 行吗 |
[05:25] | He’ll be a mess and I’ll end up having to take care of him. | 他肯定是一团糟 我还得先照顾他 |
[05:27] | Okay, I’ll get your father out | 好 我不跟他说 |
[05:28] | of the way and then you and I can talk later. | 我们过会儿再谈 |
[05:37] | Francis, I’m so glad you’re here. | Francis 你在这儿真是太好了 |
[05:39] | Dad promised we’d all have | 爸爸都答应我 |
[05:41] | cereal for dinner tonight, and now he won’t let us. | 今晚大家吃麦片了 现在他又改主意了 |
[05:43] | Dewey, I understand. | Dewey 我理解 |
[05:45] | And I swear to you by all that | 我对天发誓 |
[05:46] | is holy that you will be eating cereal tonight. | 你今晚一定能吃麦片 |
[05:49] | You can count on me. | 你能指望我 |
[05:50] | You’re not going to do anything, are you? | 你什么都不会做的 对吧 |
[05:52] | No, I’m not. | 对 我不会 |
[05:53] | But I’ll tell you what I will do. | 但我告诉你我会做什么 |
[05:54] | If you let anyone know I’m here, | 如果你告诉别人我在这儿 |
[05:55] | I will punch you so hard in the stomach, | 我会狂扁你的肚子 |
[05:57] | you won’t be able to eat cereal for two days. | 让你两天都吃不下麦片 |
[05:59] | There. Problem solved. | 就这样 问题解决 |
[06:02] | The bedroom, where you, Hal, are headed right now. | 卧室 你 Hal 正往那走 |
[06:17] | Where did that come from? | 这是什么情况啊 |
[06:18] | I’m just trying to celebrate our anniversary. | 我不过是想庆祝下纪念日 |
[06:22] | Not just yet. | 再等等 |
[06:23] | I still have some work to do. | 我还有些事儿要干 |
[06:29] | Officer, what is this about? | 长官 这是要干什么 |
[06:32] | You better lock the doors. | 你最好锁上门 |
[06:33] | Actually, Hal, you know, on second thought, | 其实吧 Hal 再想想 |
[06:36] | I’m really not in the mood. | 我好像真没这个心情 |
[06:38] | Oh, I see. | 我知道了 |
[06:40] | Stoke the flame. | 撩拨我啊 |
[06:42] | Oh, I like the way you think. | 就喜欢你这样 |
[07:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:02] | Malcolm! For God sakes, we’ve been looking all over for you. | Malcolm 老天 我们到处找你 |
[07:05] | What? | 什么 |
[07:06] | Wait, slow down. I can’t understand what you’re saying. | 等下 慢点说 我不明白你的话 |
[07:09] | Are you drunk? | 你喝酒了 |
[07:10] | – You are drunk! – Who’s drunk? | – 你喝酒了 – 谁喝酒了 |
[07:12] | Malcolm. He’s drunk at a party 100 miles down the freeway. | Malcolm 他在一百英里外的一个派对上喝醉了 |
[07:15] | Now we both have to go down there, | 现在我们得一块去那 |
[07:17] | pick him up and drive his car back. | 接上他 把他的车开回来 |
[07:19] | Oh, for God’s sake! | 噢 老天爷啊 |
[07:21] | You know what would teach him a lesson? | 你知道怎样才能给他个教训吗 |
[07:22] | If we made him wait until after we ate dinner. | 让他等到我们吃完晚饭 |
[07:25] | Let him stew in his own juices. | 让他自作自受 |
[07:27] | His own delicious, savory juices. | 去喝他那美味可口的啤酒吧 |
[07:30] | Get your keys, Hal. I’ll meet you in the car. | 拿上钥匙 Hal 我在车里等你 |
[07:32] | All right! | 好吧 |
[07:33] | Malcolm… you just stay right where you are. | Malcolm 你就在那儿等着我们 |
[07:38] | I hate children. | 我恨死孩子了 |
[07:49] | So clever. | 太聪明了 |
[07:50] | It’ll take them two hours on the highway, | 他们要在高速上开两个钟头 |
[07:52] | an hour to figure out I’m not there and then two hours back. | 花一个小时发现我不在那儿 再开两个小时回来 |
[07:54] | So I’d say I have about five hours left to live. | 所以我们能待五个小时 |
[07:57] | How about we make it worthwhile? | 做点有意义的事儿怎么样啊 |
[08:00] | – That stupid fish! – Malcolm! | – 那该死的鱼 – Malcolm |
[08:01] | Crap! | 该死 |
[08:07] | – Malcolm! – Crap! | – Malcolm – 该死 |
[08:22] | Hello? | 怎么了 |
[08:37] | There it is. Sweet! | 在这儿呢 太棒了 |
[08:40] | This is going to solve all my problems. | 一切都将迎刃而解了 |
[08:44] | Piama. Hi, baby. | Piama 嗨 宝贝 |
[08:46] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[08:46] | It is even more beautiful than I remember. | 它比我印象中的还要美 |
[08:52] | I’m going to grab it and go. | 我拿上它就走 |
[08:53] | They won’t even know I was here. I love you. | 不知不觉 悄无声息 我爱你 |
[09:16] | Jamie, go get the stick. | Jamie 去捡那根棍子 |
[09:22] | Jamie Jamie… | |
[09:24] | Oh, did the blackout scare you? | 有没有被停电吓着啊 |
[09:26] | Listen, pal, I need the batteries from one of your toys. | 听着 伙计 我需要你玩具里的电池 |
[09:28] | Where’s that frog that used to shock you in the bathtub? | 那个曾在浴缸里吓到你的青蛙哪去了 |
[09:35] | Hey, Lois, can you come out here? I need you. | 嘿 Lois 过来一下好吗 我需要你 |
[09:41] | What’s this? I thought we were going out for our anniversary. | 这是什么 我以为我们要出去庆祝纪念日呢 |
[09:45] | Honey, this is going to be even better. | 亲爱的 这样更棒 |
[09:47] | We are going to stay home and have Kobe beef. | 我们留在家里吃神户牛肉 |
[09:52] | Okay, I thought you’d be a little excited. | 好吧 我以为你至少会有点兴奋呢 |
[09:56] | Ah, I’m sorry, Hal. I’m just a little lost in thought. | 啊 抱歉 Hal 我刚刚走神了 |
[09:59] | A friend at work is having, um… | 我上班地方的一个朋友 |
[10:01] | marital problems. | 婚姻出了点问题 |
[10:03] | And that’s very sad. | 太惨了 |
[10:04] | But we are going to have Kobe beef. | 但我们要吃神户牛肉 |
[10:07] | Reese is going to prepare its flesh | Reese一定会准备的很完美 |
[10:08] | perfectly because he thinks he’s going to get some to eat. | 因为他以为有他的份呢 |
[10:11] | But he’s not. | 但没有他的 |
[10:12] | Isn’t that great? | 是不是很棒 |
[10:14] | – That’s a good scheme. – You bet it’s a good scheme. | – 真是个好计划 – 岂止好 简直绝妙 |
[10:17] | Do you know where my apron is? | 我的围裙在哪儿 |
[10:18] | I washed it, it’s in the bedroom closet. | 我洗了 它在卧室柜子里 |
[10:20] | The bedroom. | 卧室 |
[10:21] | Where you, Hal, are headed right now. | 你 Hal 正往那走 |
[10:31] | Where did that come from? | 这是什么情况啊 |
[10:32] | I’m just trying to celebrate our anniversary. | 我不过是想庆祝下咱的纪念日啊 |
[10:49] | Francis Francis! | |
[10:50] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[10:52] | I don’t have a lot of time | 我时间不多 |
[10:53] | and I want to talk to you about your marriage. | 我想谈谈你婚姻的事儿 |
[10:55] | Oh, yeah, great. | 噢 好 好的 |
[10:58] | I’d love to hear what you have to say. | 我很想听听你要说什么 |
[11:00] | Have you and Piama thought about, uh… | 你跟Piama想没想过 |
[11:03] | spicing things up? | 增添点情趣 |
[11:05] | What? | 什么 |
[11:05] | Francis, if it isn’t right in the bedroom, | Francis 要是卧室里不对的话 |
[11:07] | it isn’t going to be right anywhere else. | 别的地方更对不了了 |
[11:09] | What? | 什么 |
[11:09] | When I say “The bedroom,” I mean sex. | 当我说卧室时 我其实是指做爱 |
[11:13] | Yeah, I got it. | 好的 我知道了 |
[11:14] | Francis, marriage isn’t mental. | Francis 婚姻不是精神上的 |
[11:16] | It isn’t even really about feelings. | 它甚至也跟感觉无关 |
[11:18] | When you get right down to it, | 当你走进其中 |
[11:19] | it’s a sloppy, sweaty physical act. | 那会是马虎的 汗津津的肉体活动 |
[11:21] | Now, your father may have flaws,he may not make a lot of money, | 你爸爸有很多缺点 赚的钱也不多 |
[11:24] | but he has never been | 但他一直是一个 |
[11:25] | other than a rigorous and challenging lover. | 彻底的 有挑战性的爱人 |
[11:28] | Mom… | 妈 |
[11:28] | Can I be frank with you? | 我能跟你坦白说吗 |
[11:29] | No! | 不 |
[11:30] | Do you remember sometimes in the | 记得有时候早上我会 |
[11:31] | morning I’d forget to put juice in your lunchbox? | 忘记往你的午餐盒里放果汁吗 |
[11:33] | I was lucky I could remember my own name. | 我那时正飘飘然呢 |
[11:36] | Because, when your father gets down to work, and is intimate with me, | 因为 当你爸爸开始忙活 跟我亲密时 |
[11:40] | he is like a skilled general invading a country. | 他就像个有经验的将军在侵略国家 |
[11:43] | He doesn’t just launch an assault by sea, | 他不仅仅在海上降落袭击 |
[11:45] | he uses paratroopers and columns of infantry. | 他还运用伞兵 列步兵 |
[11:48] | And even secret agents. | 甚至是间谍 |
[11:52] | Honey, good for you. Get it all out. | 亲爱的 为了你好 快解决了吧 |
[11:55] | We can talk more later. | 咱们等会再深谈 |
[12:05] | – I’m willing to propose a compromise. – Dewey, give it up. | – 我很愿意来妥协一下 – Dewey 算了吧 |
[12:08] | You’ll never get anything you want. | 你永远都不能得偿所愿 |
[12:13] | We have to get rid of Mom and Dad. | 咱们得甩掉爸爸妈妈 |
[12:15] | – Don’t worry about it. – I am worried about it. | – 别担心那个 – 怎么能不担心 |
[12:17] | Those Dutch girls won’t hold forever. | 那些荷兰女孩不会一直等下去的 |
[12:23] | Dutch girls! No! | 荷兰女孩 不要啊 |
[12:24] | Stay, Dutch girls, stay! | 留下来 荷兰女孩 留下来 |
[12:26] | We didn’t have fun. | 这儿好无聊 |
[12:27] | American parties are | 美国派对上应该有 |
[12:28] | supposed to have deejays and African-Americans. | DJ和黑人的 |
[12:31] | I’ll get you those. | 我给你们找那些 |
[12:32] | We are leaving. | 咱们走吧 |
[12:34] | If we wanted to be bored, we could go to Luxembourg. | 咱们要是想这么无聊 去卢森堡不就好了 |
[12:36] | You can’t go. | 你们不能走 |
[12:37] | While you were in there, a | 你们在这儿的时候 |
[12:38] | rock star called and said he’s going to come over. | 一个摇滚歌星打电话说他会过来 |
[12:40] | We don’t blame you for our bitter disappointment. | 我们不怪你让我们失望了 |
[12:43] | You don’t know how to overcome your country’s Puritan heritage. | 你们不知道怎么克服你们国家清教徒的传承 |
[12:46] | I can learn! | 我会学的 |
[12:47] | Teach me! | 教我吧 |
[12:48] | Good-bye. | 再见了 |
[12:49] | No, no, no, please, don’t leave. | 不 不 不 别走 |
[12:52] | I’ll lose face. | 我会丢脸的 |
[12:53] | In American culture, if I say I’m | 在美国文化中 如果我开了个派对 |
[12:55] | throwing a party and my guests leave, then I’m humiliated. | 客人都走了 是对我莫大的羞辱 |
[12:58] | And I have to prove myself in combat against the mayor. | 我必须要跟市长决斗 来证明自己 |
[13:02] | I might die. | 我可能会死的 |
[13:11] | We know your story’s a load of crap, | 我们知道你说的没一句真话 |
[13:13] | but we think you’re cute. We’ll stay. | 但我们觉得你很可爱 我们留下 |
[13:15] | But if we are not drunk in 20 minutes, we are leaving. | 但是二十分钟后我们要是还没喝醉 我们就真走了 |
[13:18] | Thank you so much for being reasonable. | 多谢你们这么善解人意啊 |
[13:20] | Just go back in my room and stay out of sight. | 去我的房间 别出来 |
[13:23] | This won’t take long, I promise. | 等不了多久的 我保证 |
[13:26] | Dude, I can’t believe you | 伙计 难以置信 |
[13:27] | admitted you’re afraid to fight the mayor. | 你竟然承认你不敢跟市长决斗 |
[13:29] | What are we going to do about Mom and Dad? | 爸爸妈妈那儿怎么办啊 |
[13:31] | I’ve got it covered. | 我来解决 |
[13:32] | How? | 怎么解决 |
[13:33] | Let’s just say that since people started getting | 这么说吧 自从人们开始邮件订购处方药以来 |
[13:35] | prescription drugs in the mail, it’s opened a whole new world of possibility. | 一个充满可能性的新世界出现了 |
[13:38] | Remember when Dad took away my GameBoy and then | 记得那次爸爸没收我的游戏机之后 |
[13:40] | he fell asleep at work and he thought he was going to be fired? | 他上班时就睡着了 还以为自己会被开除 |
[13:43] | Tuna salad with cumin and allergy medicine. | 金枪鱼沙拉加小茴香 外带抗过敏药 |
[13:46] | Reese, do you know how crazy and dangerous that is? | Reese 你知不知道那有多疯狂多危险 |
[13:49] | Even you wouldn’t poison your own family. | 没有人会给自己的家人下药的 |
[13:50] | No? Malcolm, last month, when you | 不会吗 Malcolm 上个月 |
[13:54] | thought your watch skipped from Wednesday to Friday… | 你以为你的手表从周三跳到了周五 |
[13:56] | it wasn’t the watch. | 跳的可不是表哟 |
[13:58] | Okay, I’ve got a plan that isn’t insane. | 好了 我想出了个没那么疯的计划 |
[14:02] | I’ll make a call to get them out of the house. | 我打个电话 把他们支出去 |
[14:05] | Oh, here comes Dad. Just keep him occupied. | 哦 爸爸过来了 拖住他 |
[14:13] | How are the coals looking? | 煤烧的怎么样了 |
[14:14] | Almost ready. | 快好了 |
[14:15] | Oh, okay. Let me know. | 行 好了告诉我 |
[14:17] | – Dad, wait. – What? | – 爸 等下 – 干嘛 |
[14:20] | Where do babies come from? | 小孩是怎么来的啊 |
[14:23] | Reese, I’m sure we’ve talked about this. | Reese 我记得咱谈过这个了 |
[14:24] | Yeah, but I’m blanking. | 对啊 但我忘了 |
[14:25] | Two guys, right? | 要俩男的 对吧 |
[14:28] | You know, we can talk about this later. | 咱等会儿再说吧 |
[14:30] | You better get that phone. It sounds like it’s for you. | 你最好去接那电话 听起来是找你的 |
[14:42] | I hate children. | 我恨死孩子了 |
[14:45] | Francis Francis Francis? Francis? | |
[14:47] | I had another thought for you and Piama: ballroom dancing. | 我又给你和Piama出了个主意 交际舞 |
[14:51] | Oh, that sounds great, Mom. | 哦 听着不错 妈 |
[14:53] | But you know, your advice from earlier, | 但你知道么 你之前那个建议 |
[14:55] | it really helped out, so I think we’re going to be cool. | 真的很有帮助 我想我们应该会没问题的 |
[15:00] | – That stupid fish?! – Malcolm! | – 那条蠢鱼 – Malcolm |
[15:03] | Crap! | 该死 |
[15:08] | -That stupid fish?! -Malcolm! | – 那条蠢鱼 – Malcolm |
[15:10] | Crap! | 该死 |
[15:22] | Hello? | 怎么了 |
[15:38] | Come on. Follow me, this way. | 快点 跟着我 这边 |
[15:41] | Movies are wrong. | 电影里都是骗人的 |
[15:42] | America is not a fun country. | 美国才不是个有意思的国家 |
[15:44] | The public transportation is underfunded and | 公共交通的投资不足 |
[15:46] | you can’t drink beer in the library, and now the lights are out. | 图书馆里不能喝啤酒 现在连电都没有了 |
[15:49] | This country’s also full of lying fathers | 这个国家还充满了撒谎的父亲 |
[15:51] | who say you can have cereal and then make you eat steak. | 他们答应你说吃麦片 然后还硬让你改吃牛排 |
[15:54] | I promise you, you’ll have fun. | 我向你们保证 一定会很有意思的 |
[15:56] | Dewey, shut up and get lost! | Dewey 闭嘴 滚出去 |
[15:58] | If you understood our culture better, | 你们要是稍微了解点我们的文化 |
[16:00] | there’s no way you’d be here. | 也就不会在这儿了 |
[16:06] | It’s not going to work. | 这样根本不行 |
[16:07] | Mom and Dad aren’t going anywhere. | 爸妈哪儿也不会去的 |
[16:08] | We’re going to have to do this another night. | 咱们得换个晚上开派对了 |
[16:10] | There is no other night. They’re going home tomorrow. | 换不了 她们明天就回家了 |
[16:12] | But there is a blackout. | 但停电了啊 |
[16:13] | What are we supposed to | 这一团黑 |
[16:14] | do with a bunch of Dutch girls in the dark? | 咱们能对一帮荷兰女孩干什么啊 |
[16:16] | These girls are from Amsterdam. | 这些女孩是阿姆斯特丹来的 |
[16:18] | They don’t even have a word for virginity there. | 她们的字典里就没贞操这个词 |
[16:20] | Is there a high-speed | 有没有高铁能到一个 |
[16:21] | train available to take us to a “Juke joint”? | 有投币唱机的小酒馆啊 |
[16:23] | We wish to experience typical American culture. | 我们想体验下美国的独特文化 |
[16:25] | And you will. | 你们会体验到的 |
[16:26] | This is a very important part of American culture. | 这就是美国文化中重要的一部分 |
[16:29] | Which is getting the parents out of the house. | 就是把父母骗出家门 |
[16:31] | You know, teenage hijinks. | 你们知道的 青少年的恶搞嘛 |
[16:33] | In Holland, parents enjoy for children to have pleasure. | 在荷兰 父母愿意让孩子们狂欢 |
[16:36] | I know, it’s crazy. And yet, we rule the world. | 我知道啊 这是挺疯狂的 但是 这是我们的世界啊 |
[16:42] | Okay, Malcolm, your arrogant American attitude has charmed us. | Malcolm 你这种美国佬的自大真是吸引人 |
[16:47] | – There will be alcohol? – I promise. | – 到底有没有酒啊 – 马上来 |
[16:49] | You just go and wait in our room and we’ll get it all sorted out. | 你们就在我们的房间等等 马上就好 |
[16:53] | I get the easy-looking one on the left. | 我要左边那个看着随和的 |
[16:55] | We all speak English. | 我们都说英语的 |
[16:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:00] | Come on, come on. Let’s go. | 快点 快点 走吧 |
[17:31] | Just because it’s drugs, doesn’t mean it has to taste bad. | 就算里面有药 也照样唇齿留香 |
[18:35] | I hate children. | 我恨死孩子了 |
[18:37] | I can’t believe it. | 真是难以置信 |
[18:39] | Your mother and I, well, all of us, really are missing | 你妈和我 我是说 咱们一家 都会错过 |
[18:42] | the greatest beef in the world because your brother Malcolm is drunk! | 世上最美好的牛排 就因为你哥哥Malcolm他喝大了 |
[18:46] | He’s not drunk, Dad. | 他才没喝多呢 爸爸 |
[18:47] | – He’s hiding under his | – 他跟一群荷兰女孩 |
[18:48] | – bed with Dutch girls. – Don’t cover for him! | – 躲在床底下呢 – 别替他打幌子了 |
[18:51] | Malcolm, you’re such a big man | Malcolm 你多英勇啊 |
[18:53] | when you’re getting drunk to impress your friends. | 喝那么多去在朋友面前充英雄 |
[18:55] | But when it’s time to drive home and | 等到要自己开回家受罚 |
[18:57] | take your punishment, it’s “Oh, Daddy, come save me.” | 就成了”哦 老爸 过来救我”的怂包了 |
[19:00] | – That stupid fish! – Malcolm! | – 那条蠢鱼 – Malcolm |
[19:02] | Crap! | 该死 |
[19:07] | You’re here! | 你在这儿呢 |
[19:09] | Kinda. | 好像 是的 |
[19:09] | You lied to me. You’re not drunk at all! | 你骗我 你根本没喝多 |
[19:12] | You lied to me. You’re not getting divorced. | 你骗我 你根本没要离婚 |
[19:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:15] | You sold out your wife and your marriage and got me all… | 你出卖了你的妻子你的婚姻 就为了让我 |
[19:18] | – Excited, Mom? – No. Upset. | – 兴奋 是吗 妈 – 不 失望 |
[19:20] | All so you could steal your father’s fish! | 你这么干就为了偷你爸爸那条鱼吗 |
[19:22] | You can’t steal what belongs to you. | 这本来就是我的东西 |
[19:24] | I reeled it in for five hours. | 我绕了五个钟头的线啊 |
[19:25] | He just swooped in at the last moment and gaffed it. | 他不过是最后趁虚而入 把鱼叉了上来 |
[19:27] | You said if I ever called | 你说过的 我要是打电话 |
[19:28] | and said I was drunk I wouldn’t get in trouble. | 告诉你我喝多了 不会有麻烦的 |
[19:30] | That only applies if you’re actually drunk! | 那得你真喝多了才行啊 |
[19:32] | That was ten years ago! Why do you even care? | 都十年了 你在乎个什么劲儿啊 |
[19:35] | – It was between me and some guys. – What guys? | – 这是我跟几个家伙之间的事儿 – 什么家伙 |
[19:37] | They come around the pool, every day at 3:00, talking smack like | 他们天天三点来泳池 含沙射影地说 |
[19:40] | all I do is hang around at the pool all day and I never did anything with my life. | 我天天就在泳池边上晃 什么正事儿都没干过 |
[19:44] | So I told ’em about the fish. | 我就跟他们说了这鱼的事儿 |
[19:45] | And they said they didn’t believe me! | 他们根本不信我 |
[19:47] | Man, I can’t wait to see the look on Jason Sullivan’s face! | 现在我都等不及看Jason Sullivan的表情了 |
[19:50] | 3:00? How old are these people? | 三点是吧 他们多大岁数啊 |
[19:53] | Good point. | 问得好 |
[19:54] | A 12-year-old should not be lecturing | 12岁的人不应该教训 |
[19:56] | people about how they have or have not lived their lives! | 别人要怎样生活吧 |
[19:59] | You’re trying to impress a 12-year-old? | 你想去打动12岁小孩儿是吧 |
[20:01] | Not trying to, going to. | 不是想去 是要去 |
[20:02] | I don’t want this dead fish in my house. You can have it. | 我不想要这死鱼在我家 你拿走吧 |
[20:05] | But once I help you, you know what you have to do. | 但我帮了你了 你知道你该做什么 |
[20:08] | Learn not to care what other people think? | 学着不在乎别人怎么想 |
[20:09] | Get a job! | 找个正经工作 |
[20:11] | Yeah, that’ll show ’em. | 对啊 做给他们看看 |
[20:15] | I am going to decide your punishment on a full stomach, Malcolm. | 我吃饱了再想怎么惩罚你 Malcolm |
[20:18] | Malcolm Malcolm? | |
[20:19] | Francis Francis? | |
[20:20] | – You lied about being drunk? – What are you doing with my fish? | – 你撒谎说你喝醉了 – 你拿着我的鱼干什么 |
[20:23] | Dinner! | 开饭啦 |
[20:30] | I don’t know where you get it, the dishonesty. | 真不知道你跟谁学的 谎话连篇 |
[20:32] | We are your family, and you betray us. | 我们是你的家人 你背叛了我们 |
[20:34] | God, this is so good, Reese. | 天啊 太好吃了 Reese |
[20:36] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[20:37] | Malcolm, I would like to reach into your ear and | Malcolm 我真想从你的耳朵伸进去 |
[20:39] | tear out that part of your brain that makes you do things like this! | 揪出让你做出这一切的那部分大脑 |
[20:43] | – Smoky. – That’s the mesquite. | – 烟熏味啊 – 是牧豆 |
[20:45] | I don’t even know what’s happening in my own house. | 我都不知道我家里到底发生了什么 |
[20:49] | Really good, Reese. | 真棒啊 Reese |
[20:50] | Hey, thanks for your piece, Dewey. You sure you don’t want any? | 嘿 谢谢给我你那份儿啊 Dewey 真的不来点吗 |
[20:53] | No, thanks. | 不 谢了 |
[20:53] | That is so nice of you, Dewey. | 你真是太好了 Dewey |
[20:55] | At least we have one boy we can trust. | 至少还有一个儿子是可信的 |
[21:12] | I taste? | 我能尝尝吗 |
[21:14] | You don’t want that. | 你不会想要的 |
[21:15] | Reese made this special sleeping sauce for Mom and Dad, | Reese给爸妈做了特制的昏睡酱料 |
[21:18] | but I thought the whole family deserved some. | 但我觉得全家都应该来点 |
[21:28] | A typical American dinner, no? | 传统美式晚餐 是吧 |
[21:31] | A special American dinner. | 特殊美式晚餐 |
[21:32] | Lucky Charms Lucky Charms? | |
[21:33] | Danke. | 谢谢 |
[21:36] | Mm, the frosted moons and | 这有糖霜的月亮 |
[21:38] | stars are both magic and also delicious. | 和星星真是又神奇又美味啊 |
[21:41] | I can’t believe they promised | 我真是不敢相信 他们答应了你 |
[21:42] | it to you and then just tried to take it back. | 然后又想食言 |
[21:44] | Forget about them. | 别想他们啦 |
[21:45] | Let’s just enjoy our time together. | 让我们享受在一起的时间吧 |