时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | God, Jamie. | 天哪 Jamie |
[00:06] | How in the world did you get a hold of one of these? | 你怎么搞到这个东西的 |
[00:11] | Do you have any idea what could | 你知不知道玩这个 |
[00:12] | happen if you play around with one of these? | 会有什么后果 |
[00:14] | Look. See? | 看着 看见了吗 |
[00:17] | This isn’t a game. | 这不是游戏 |
[00:18] | This is not a toy. | 也不是玩具 |
[00:25] | Call… your mother! | 快 去叫你妈 |
[01:08] | Hi, hon. How was your day? | 嗨 亲爱的 今天过得怎么样 |
[01:10] | It is Big Super Crazy Day at the Lucky Aide. | 今天超市忙疯了 |
[01:13] | I feel like I have been hit by a truck. | 全身上下像被车碾过一样 |
[01:15] | Oh, here’s your herbal tea. | 噢 你的药草茶 |
[01:17] | The thing is absolutely nothing is on sale. | 关键是根本没东西打折 |
[01:20] | They take all the stuff off the shelves, | 只是把货架上所有东西 |
[01:22] | dump it in the bins and the people go nuts. | 扔到箱子里 然后所有人都疯了 |
[01:24] | I dropped my car keys in one of ’em. | 我不小心把车钥匙掉进去了 |
[01:26] | I had to wrestle a woman for 20 minutes to get ’em back. | 然后和一个女人搏斗了20分钟才抢回来 |
[01:29] | Oh, God, my neck is killing me. | 天哪 脖子简直要断了 |
[01:31] | Got it. | 交给我 |
[01:31] | Then this 90-year-old man with glaucoma comes in. | 然后一个青光眼的90岁老头进店里 |
[01:33] | He wants to pay for his toiletries with a bag full of pennies. | 想用一包一分的硬币来买洗漱用品 |
[01:36] | Feet up. | 脚抬起来 |
[01:37] | We finally settled on five dollars, | 我们最后数出来五块钱 |
[01:39] | six buttons and a run-over bottle cap. | 六个纽扣和一个压扁的瓶盖 |
[01:41] | Feet down. | 放下去 |
[01:45] | I swear, Hal, I could hardly stand up through my shift. | 说真的 我上班的时候简直站都站不稳了 |
[01:48] | I’m afraid I’m going to have to | 我怕我快要被逼得 |
[01:49] | break down and buy those custom orthotics for my shoes. | 去买那种矫正鞋垫了 |
[01:51] | Dr. Fletcher said I’ve got the pronation of a circus clown. | Fietcher医生说我的脚和小丑一样向里歪 |
[01:54] | Well, if you need ’em, you need ’em. That’s all there is to it. | 这种事见仁见智吧 没什么好说的 |
[01:57] | That right heel looks like it could use some pumice. | 右脚跟好像需要去下死皮 |
[02:00] | Hal, what would I do without you? | Hal 没有你我可怎么办 |
[02:02] | I swear I couldn’t make it through the day if you | 要是没有你来安慰支持我 |
[02:03] | weren’t here to pick up the pieces and put me back together again. | 我怕我一天都受不了 |
[02:05] | Oh, nonsense, honey. I’m only doing what any husband would do. | 别这么说 我只是做了每个丈夫都会做的事 |
[02:08] | Any husband who cares. | 每个关心妻子的丈夫 |
[02:11] | There. | 好了 |
[02:12] | Back in. | 放回去 |
[02:13] | Now if you’ll lean forward, | 好了 如果你向前倾 |
[02:14] | I’ll get that spot between your shoulder blades. | 我就能给你肩胛骨中间那块按摩 |
[02:15] | Actually, that’s the one part of me that doesn’t hurt today. | 其实 今天那里一点也不痛 |
[02:19] | Really? | 是吗 |
[02:21] | Did I mention the washer is out again? | 对了 螺丝垫圈又掉出来了 |
[02:23] | I got it. | 交给我 |
[02:27] | It’s not fair. You owe me ten dollars, Malcolm. | 太不公平了 Malcolm 你明明欠我十块钱 |
[02:30] | You promised to pay me back a month ago. | 一个月前就答应还我了 |
[02:32] | Dewey, it seems to me you’re the only one holding onto this. | Dewey 这么久了你怎么还在纠结这事啊 |
[02:35] | Christmas has moved on. | 圣诞节已经过去了 |
[02:37] | Yeah, you keep hunting people, | 是啊 你不停逼债 |
[02:38] | Pretty soon, no one’s going to want to borrow money from you. | 以后没人会想问你借钱了 |
[02:42] | He fakes. He fakes again. | 假动作 又一个假动作 |
[02:43] | A behind-the-back pass to… | 背后传球给 |
[02:48] | Do you get points for missing your mom’s head? | 没打中妈妈的头能得分吗 |
[02:59] | That rim’s a little loose. | 那个篮框有点松了 |
[03:02] | Mom, how did you do that? | 妈 你怎么做到的 |
[03:03] | Orthotics, boys. | 矫正鞋垫 孩子们 |
[03:05] | They can change your life. | 让你的生活从此不同凡响 |
[03:07] | Give me a hand with the groceries, Malcolm. | Malcolm 给我搭把手搬杂货 |
[03:10] | I might as well. | 我也应该这样 |
[03:11] | I don’t think I’ll be playing basketball ever again. | 我对篮球的爱已经消失了 |
[03:18] | What the…? | 搞毛 |
[03:21] | I’ve been waiting to get you alone, | 我一直在等你落单 |
[03:23] | you miserable, scum-sucking piece of garbage. | 你个卑鄙下流的人渣 |
[03:26] | Short Stack, is that you? | 是你吗 矮墩 |
[03:31] | I don’t believe it! | 真不敢相信 |
[03:32] | What the hell are you doing here, you ugly grub eater? | 你怎么来了 丑陋的食蛆人 |
[03:34] | I had a few days’ leave. | 我有几天假 |
[03:35] | Thought I’d spend it with my favorite idiot. | 想和我最喜欢的白痴度过 |
[03:37] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[03:38] | Only my best buddy from the army. | 我在军队里最好的伙伴 |
[03:40] | Remember that story I told about that girl soldier | 记得我和你提过的那个女兵吗 |
[03:41] | who went all crybaby when she got her first care package from home? | 因为收到第一个家里寄的关怀礼包嚎啕大哭 |
[03:44] | Abby’s the one that kicked her ass and made her shut up. | Abby就是那个训了她一顿让她闭嘴的 |
[03:46] | It was what any platoon leader would have done. | 任何排长都会那么做的 |
[03:48] | I’m Abby Tucker. It’s nice to meet you. | 我是Abby Tucker 很高兴见到你 |
[03:50] | I’m Lois. This is Malcolm. | 我是Lois 这是Malcolm |
[03:52] | Oh, right, Pea Pod. | 噢 对 豌豆荚 |
[03:54] | I see what you mean. | 我懂你了 |
[03:55] | So, you’re a platoon leader. | 所以你是个排长 |
[03:57] | It’s nice the army let women have some authority once in a while. | 军队时不时能让女人掌权真是太好了 |
[04:00] | Yes, ma’am… although it | 是啊女士 虽说 |
[04:01] | does feel a little weird to give orders to men. | 给男人下命令是感觉有点奇怪 |
[04:03] | Well, it shouldn’t. | 有什么奇怪的 |
[04:05] | Men are like dogs: it calms | 男人就像狗 |
[04:06] | them down when they know their boundaries. | 当他们知道分寸后就听话了 |
[04:08] | Look, if you don’t mind, she’s only got a couple free days, | 嘿 她只有几天假期 |
[04:10] | and we’ve got a ton of catching up to do. | 我们有好多事要做呢 |
[04:11] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[04:22] | I want my money. | 还钱 |
[04:23] | I want my money. | 还钱 |
[04:24] | I want my money. | 还钱 |
[04:26] | I want my money. | 还钱 |
[04:27] | I want my money. | 还钱 |
[04:28] | Dewey! I heard you the first 500 times. | Dewey 前五百次我已经听到了 |
[04:30] | Just shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[04:33] | Ok. I want my money. | 好吧 还钱 |
[04:35] | I want my money. | 还钱 |
[04:36] | – I want my money. – You know. | – 还钱 – 其实 |
[04:38] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[04:39] | I wasn’t being fair to you. | 我是欺负你了 |
[04:40] | A deal’s a deal. | 每个人都应当信守诺言 |
[04:42] | I’ve been saving all this stuff for you for a special occasion. | 这些是我为你收集的 以备不时之需 |
[04:46] | But today’s as good a day as any. | 今天给你再合适不过了 |
[04:48] | Happy Dewey day. | Dewey日快乐 |
[04:50] | You’re giving me garbage. | 你给我一堆垃圾 |
[04:52] | I once lent five bucks to Francis, | 我有次借给Francis五块钱 |
[04:53] | and all I got was a double-dip swirly. | 只得到一个棒棒糖 |
[04:55] | Consider yourself lucky. | 你算走运了 |
[05:00] | Hi, honey, sorry I’m late. | 嗨 亲爱的 抱歉来晚了 |
[05:02] | I had to stop by and pick up this puppy on my way home. | 我必须把这个小可爱带回家 |
[05:06] | Why don’t you rub yourself up against | 不如你在这上面先蹭一会 |
[05:08] | this for a while, while I get your foot bath ready. | 我去准备你的足浴 |
[05:10] | I’m making a small adjustment on the pH, | 我稍微调整了一下酸碱性 |
[05:12] | which I think you’re going to find especially refreshing. | 会让你更加精神焕发的 |
[05:15] | Hal, you can forget about all that. | Hal 你不用做那些了 |
[05:18] | I wore my new orthotics today. | 我今天穿了新的矫正鞋垫 |
[05:21] | See? | 看到没 |
[05:22] | It was miraculous. | 简直如有神助 |
[05:24] | All the pain and tension disappeared everywhere. | 所有的疼痛和紧张都没有了 |
[05:27] | It was like once my feet were properly supported, | 好像当我的脚有了适当的支撑 |
[05:29] | the rest of my body fell in line like a family of ducks. | 身体其他部位的毛病全没了 |
[05:32] | Well, how about that? | 呃 真是太好了 |
[05:34] | So, I guess Crazy Days have quieted down a little, huh? | 这样啊 疯狂购物消停了是吗 |
[05:38] | Are you kidding? Today we | 开玩笑 今天我们 |
[05:40] | started After Crazy Day Sale. It was wild. | 开始了疯狂后的打折 可狂野了 |
[05:42] | And wouldn’t you know, | 而且你绝对想不到 |
[05:43] | the old blind guy with the pennies was back. | 那个用一分钱付账的瞎老头又来了 |
[05:45] | He has the most delightful stories about his health. | 还带来了振奋人心的健康消息 |
[05:48] | Did you know that men can get yeast infections? | 你知道人会被酵母感染吗 |
[05:51] | Imagine that. | 难以想象 |
[05:52] | So, honey, you can put all | 所以亲爱的 你不用忙活那些事了 |
[05:53] | that paraphernalia away. I don’t need it anymore. | 我再也不需要了 |
[05:55] | Isn’t that wonderful? | 是不是皆大欢喜 |
[05:56] | Yeah. I couldn’t be happier, hon. | 是啊 不能更开心了 |
[06:01] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[06:05] | Are you absolutely sure you don’t want to sleep inside tonight? | 你确定你今天不想睡进来吗 |
[06:07] | Ma’am, your backyard is more than adequate. | 女士 你的后院让人惊叹啊 |
[06:09] | Oh, and you folks don’t | 而且你们不用 |
[06:10] | have to worry about that possum any longer. | 再担心负鼠了 |
[06:12] | Oh, well, thanks. | 噢 谢谢 |
[06:15] | I have to confess, I’m a great admirer of yours, ma’am. | 我得说 我非常崇拜您 |
[06:18] | Me? | 我 |
[06:19] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[06:20] | Reese told me so many amazing stories about you. | Reese和我说了很多你的精彩事迹 |
[06:22] | Is it true you once made him cut | 真的有一次你逼着他用 |
[06:24] | the front lawn with a pair of manicure scissors? | 指甲刀修剪了整个草坪吗 |
[06:26] | I can’t take all the credit for that. | 不是我一个人的功劳 |
[06:28] | After all, he was the one who didn’t refill the ice cube tray. | 毕竟 他才是那个忘了填满制冰盒的人 |
[06:31] | Malcolm, Reese, get the lead out! | Malcolm Reese 出门了 |
[06:44] | Say it, or I’ll lick your ear! | 说 不然我就舔你的耳朵 |
[06:45] | I’m a worthless sack of pus, and I will always be your bitch! | 我是一个没用的脓包 而且我会永远当你的婊子 |
[06:50] | You know it’s true, but it’s still nice to hear once in a while. | 虽然这是真的 但时不时听听还是很爽的 |
[06:54] | So, is the latrine free? | 厕所还有人吗 |
[06:56] | I think Dewey’s still using it. | 我觉得Dewey在用 |
[06:57] | That’s okay. I dug my own. | 没事 我自己挖了一个 |
[07:02] | So when are you guys going to hook up and get it over with? | 你们打算什么时候上床了事 |
[07:04] | What? What are you talking about? | 啥 你说什么呢 |
[07:06] | Oh, come on. | 少来了 |
[07:07] | Every time I turn around, she’s got her hands all over you. | 每次我碰见你们 她的手都在你身上 |
[07:10] | She clearly digs you, dude. | 她明显喜欢你啊 老兄 |
[07:11] | You take that back. | 你收回那句话 |
[07:13] | What’s your problem? | 你哪根筋搭错了 |
[07:14] | I mean, I wouldn’t turn my back on her, | 我是说 我不会喜欢上她 |
[07:16] | but I think she’s kind of hot. | 但我觉得她挺正的 |
[07:18] | No, she isn’t. | 她才不正 |
[07:19] | Buddies can’t be hot. | 不能对好兄弟有幻想 |
[07:21] | I don’t believe you. | 我不敢相信 |
[07:23] | The best friend I ever | 我最好的朋友 |
[07:23] | had wakes me up in the middle of the night, | 大半夜叫醒我 |
[07:25] | gives me a stinging face fart, | 然后冲我的脸放屁 |
[07:26] | and you go and turn it into something ugly! | 你居然用猥琐的眼光看待我们 |
[07:32] | I sold those comics you gave me. | 我把你给我的漫画书卖了 |
[07:34] | Turns out they’re pretty crappy. | 结果发现它们太烂了 |
[07:35] | Dewey, we’re done with this. | Dewey 这事已经了结了 |
[07:36] | In fact, Captain Danger 243 even had a misprint. | 事实上 Captain Danger243册甚至有个印刷错误 |
[07:40] | Funny how people in the | 而且那些漫画迷 |
[07:41] | comic world are very interested in misprints. | 那么喜欢印错的版本 真有意思 |
[07:43] | Especially when there’s only five such copies in existence, | 尤其是世界上只有五本 |
[07:46] | and Quentin Tarantino has the other four. | 而昆汀塔伦蒂诺有另外四本 |
[07:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[07:51] | Is it hot in here, or is just money? | 是这里太热了 还是钱烧手啊 |
[07:53] | Oh, my God, this is fantastic! | 天哪 太棒了 |
[07:55] | Who knew we were sitting on such a gold mine here? | 谁能想到我们有这么座金矿啊 |
[07:58] | We? I don’t think so. | 我们 不见得吧 |
[08:01] | Dewey… you didn’t think | Dewey 你不会觉得 |
[08:02] | the whole garbage thing was for real, did you? | 我真的会用垃圾还债吧 |
[08:04] | You told me I should be happy | 你让我对那堆垃圾 |
[08:05] | with what you gave me, and I have to say… | 保持乐观 我必须说 |
[08:07] | I am. Here’s 20 bucks. Make yourself scarce. | 我乐死了 这是20块钱 滚走吧 |
[08:11] | What? This is my room. You can’t buy me out of here for 20 bucks. | 什么 这是我的房间 你不能用20块钱就把我赶走 |
[08:14] | – Here’s $40. – Forget it! I’m not… | – 40块 – 别想了 我不 |
[08:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:21] | I’ll be damned if I’m gonna | 要是还得叫人来修洗衣机 |
[08:22] | call that washing machine repairman again. | 我简直就要暴走了 |
[08:24] | I could only find the Japanese version of the manual, | 我只能找到日文版的指南 |
[08:27] | but I think I get the gist of it. | 不过我觉得我找到要领了 |
[08:29] | It’s all taken care of, honey. | 都修好了 亲爱的 |
[08:31] | What? What do you mean? | 你说啥 什么意思 |
[08:32] | After dinner, I felt so energized, I thought I’d take a look. | 晚饭后 我精神大好 我想着我应该看一下 |
[08:34] | Turns out one of Jamie’s toys | 结果发现Jamie的一个玩具 |
[08:35] | was jammed between the drum and the housing. | 卡在滚筒和外壳中间了 |
[08:37] | Isn’t that wonderful I don’t | 我什么事都不用麻烦你了 |
[08:39] | have to bother you with all this anymore? | 是不是很棒 |
[08:49] | Well, that’s strange. | 真奇怪 |
[08:51] | What’s that, dear? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[08:52] | My orthotics they were right here in my shoes. | 我的鞋垫本来应该在我鞋里的 |
[08:54] | I left them there last night. | 我昨晚明明放在里面的 |
[08:55] | Where could they be? | 它们去哪了 |
[08:56] | Beats me… unless… | 怪我 除非 |
[08:58] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[09:00] | Oh, for the love of… | 噢天哪 |
[09:01] | that darn kid! | 这个熊孩子 |
[09:02] | Who? | 谁 |
[09:03] | Jamie. See, there’s a little | Jamie 鞋子后面 |
[09:04] | piece of jelly on the back of the shoe see that? | 粘了一块果冻 看到了吗 |
[09:06] | We have to face it, Lois: we are raising a klepto. | 我们必须承认 Lois 家里出了个小贼 |
[09:09] | What would he want with my orthotics? | 他想要我的鞋垫干嘛 |
[09:11] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[09:11] | Yesterday, he took the last donut. | 昨天 他拿走了最后的一个甜甜圈 |
[09:13] | Well… I doubt we’ll ever see those orthotics again. | 我想 我们再也见不到那双鞋垫了 |
[09:17] | Oh, and just when you were feeling so good. | 而且正是你状态这么好的时候 |
[09:20] | Oh! Why, God, why does this always happen to us? | 天哪 为什么我们的命如此之苦 |
[09:24] | Why can’t we just once catch a break? | 为什么就不能偷个小懒呢 |
[09:27] | You did have them. | 真是你偷的 |
[09:32] | Why are they covered in dirt? | 为什么鞋垫上都是土 |
[09:33] | Did you bury them, you little devil? | 你是不是把它们埋了 小坏蛋 |
[09:37] | Isn’t he a clever kid? | 他是不是很聪明 |
[09:44] | Well, thanks again for the company, although I still | 谢谢你陪我 不过我还是不明白 |
[09:46] | don’t know what you find so fascinating about my job at the Lucky Aide. | 为什么你觉得我的工作很赞 |
[09:50] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[09:52] | The way you handled that | 不用暴力就能 |
[09:53] | unruly mob without once firing over their heads. | 搞定那些疯狂的顾客 手段之高 |
[09:55] | You are incredible. | 简直让人惊叹啊 |
[10:02] | So you want to do some buddy stuff. | 你想不想和好哥们玩耍一下 |
[10:04] | You know, wrestle, horse around. | 就摔跤骑马之类的 |
[10:05] | No funny business, no strings attached. | 不开玩笑 不谈感情 |
[10:07] | Yeah, sure. | 行啊 |
[10:08] | Just give me a second. | 等我一下 |
[10:10] | What are you doing that for? | 你涂那个干嘛 |
[10:11] | My lips are a little bit chapped. You want some? | 我嘴唇有点干 你要吗 |
[10:15] | What else did you buy? | 你还买什么了 |
[10:16] | Shampoo and nail files, some Q-tips. Why? | 洗发水 指甲锉 棉签 怎么了 |
[10:18] | You don’t have to get all fem on me! | 你干嘛突然变得那么像女生 |
[10:20] | What’s the matter, big dog? | 怎么了 狗娃 |
[10:22] | Afraid I can’t take you anymore? | 怕我扳手腕输给你 |
[10:24] | What’s wrong, Reese? | 到底怎么了 Reese |
[10:26] | We have to get some stuff out in the open. | 我们得把事情说清楚 |
[10:28] | Punch me if I’m wrong, but there’s something in | 如果我说错了你可以揍我 |
[10:30] | the air around here that smells a whole lot more than friendship. | 但是现在空气中弥漫的可不仅仅是友情 |
[10:34] | God, am I that obvious? | 天哪 我有那么明显吗 |
[10:36] | So it’s true? | 所以是真的 |
[10:37] | Don’t be mad, Reese. | Reese 别生气 |
[10:39] | I swear I did not intend for this to happen. | 我发誓 我也不想的 |
[10:41] | It’s just a silly schoolgirl crush, | 只是一个小女生傻傻的暗恋 |
[10:43] | and I know it won’t go anywhere. | 我知道不会有什么发展的 |
[10:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:46] | The last thing I want to do is make you uncomfortable. | 我最不希望因为这事干扰到你 |
[10:50] | Am I making you uncomfortable, Reese? | 你会觉得困扰吗 Reese |
[10:52] | No, it’s cool. | 没 挺好的 |
[10:54] | It’s nothing I can’t handle. | 又不是什么惊世骇俗的大事 |
[10:56] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[11:07] | I need someone to dry. | 谁来帮我擦擦盘子 |
[11:08] | Yes, ma’am. | 来了 女士 |
[11:10] | Damn! I never should have let her see me in my bike shorts. | 靠 我不应该让她看到我穿短裤的 |
[11:26] | Hold it. | 等一下 |
[11:28] | You’re not going anywhere. | 哪儿都别去 |
[11:31] | You don’t even like this show. | 你根本不喜欢这剧 |
[11:32] | What’s more important is, you don’t either. | 更重要的是 你也不喜欢 |
[11:36] | Oh, good, a sing-a-long. | 太好了 跟着一起唱 |
[11:39] | Nice and loud now. | 好好唱 大声唱 |
[11:43] | Have I told you how much I love my orthotics? | 我和你说过我有多爱这双鞋垫吗 |
[11:48] | Yes. You made up a little song about them at dinner, remember? | 有 你吃晚饭的时候不还给它们编了首歌吗 |
[11:52] | Are you coming to bed? | 你来床上吗 |
[11:54] | Oh, I can’t. | 我没法上床 |
[11:55] | I’m just too up to sleep. | 我根本睡不着 |
[11:56] | Well, if you’re really looking to release some tension, | 如果你真的想放松一下 |
[12:00] | I guess there’s something I could do for you. | 我觉得我能帮上忙 |
[12:02] | If you ask nicely. | 如果你请求我的话 |
[12:05] | Hal, you are sweet, but I’m going to take a rain check. | Hal 你很贴心 但是改天吧 |
[12:07] | I’m jogging on down to the high school to run a few laps. | 我得去那所高中跑几圈 |
[12:10] | Hold these while I get my running shoes. | 拿着这个 我去换跑步鞋 |
[12:48] | Okay, you’re done. | 好了 摘下来吧 |
[12:48] | The school day’s officially over. | 学校的日子结束了 |
[12:53] | This was worth way more than $45. | 这个可不止45块钱 |
[12:56] | You know, I have to agree. | 是吗 我也同意 |
[12:58] | So tomorrow we’ll go with Mom’s | 那明天你就戴妈妈的耳环 |
[12:59] | earrings and something that shows off your figure. | 和别的符合你形象的东西吧 |
[13:02] | No, I’m done with this. | 不 我受够了 |
[13:03] | I’m not going to humiliate | 我不会再为这些本来就属于我的钱 |
[13:04] | myself anymore for money that’s rightfully mine. | 而侮辱我自己了 |
[13:06] | Then you’ll never know how much you could have had. | 那你永远不会知道这笔钱有多少 |
[13:08] | Trust me, I really don’t care. | 相信我 我真的不在乎 |
[13:09] | Not at all? | 一点也不吗 |
[13:10] | No. | 不 |
[13:11] | Not even to the nearest thousand? | 快一千也不关心 |
[13:14] | Thousand? | 一千 |
[13:15] | Nah, you’re right. This is getting kind of boring. | 算了 你说得对 再继续下去是挺无聊的 |
[13:18] | I’m sure I can find some other way to torment you. | 我相信我能再找点别的法子来折磨你 |
[13:19] | No! No! | 别别 |
[13:20] | This is working out great. | 这样挺好的 |
[13:21] | Look, I’m even breaking out in hives. | 看 我甚至都发荨麻疹了 |
[13:23] | You don’t want to throw that away. | 你可不想放弃这个 |
[13:25] | I got it. How about I go walking through the mall tomorrow… | 我想到了 要不我明天穿着游泳脚蹼 |
[13:28] | wearing swim fins and goggles. | 戴着眼镜 去购物中心溜达一圈 |
[13:31] | We’ll see. | 到时候再说 |
[13:40] | How long have you been here? | 你在这待了多久 |
[13:42] | Since last night. | 昨晚开始 |
[13:43] | To be honest, I’m a little hurt that no one seemed to miss me. | 说实话 我有点受伤 你们都没注意到我消失了 |
[13:45] | Is this about Abby? | 是因为Abby吗 |
[13:46] | You were right, Malcolm. | 你说对了 Malcolm |
[13:47] | She wants me bad. | 她爱惨我了 |
[13:49] | This is a disaster. | 简直是场灾难 |
[13:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:51] | You’ve got a girl that’s crazy about you. | 你有个疯狂爱你的女生 |
[13:53] | But it’s just wrong. | 但那不对 |
[13:55] | She’s my buddy. | 她是我的伙伴 |
[13:56] | The best friend I’ve ever had. | 我最好的朋友 |
[13:58] | But in a roll around the | 但是那种在地板上 |
[13:59] | floor and make her smell my armpit kind of way. | 滚来滚去逼她闻我咯吱窝的那种 |
[14:01] | Everyone has their own kind of foreplay. | 每个人的前戏都不一样 |
[14:03] | The important thing now is how you feel about her. | 最重要的是你现在对她是什么感觉 |
[14:05] | It’s hard to say. | 很难讲 |
[14:07] | Now when I think about her, I get all nervous in my stomach. | 现在我一想到她 就变得很紧张 |
[14:09] | Like my bowels could cut loose at any moment. | 就像随时都可能断肠 |
[14:12] | That’s love, dude. | 那就是爱啊 兄弟 |
[14:15] | You’d think somebody would put that in a song. | 你觉得有人会把这个写进歌里吧 |
[14:17] | Listen, I know we’ve had our differences, | 听着 我知道我们有过分歧 |
[14:19] | but I say this as a brother. | 不过我是站在弟弟的立场上告诉你 |
[14:21] | You’re not that great a catch. | 你不是什么抢手货 |
[14:23] | This girl might be the best shot you’ll ever get. | 这个姑娘可能是你能得到的最好的了 |
[14:25] | You need to suck it up and at least tell her how you feel. | 你必须忍着 至少把你的心里话告诉她 |
[14:27] | Otherwise, you might end up looking like an idiot. | 否则 你一辈子都是个大傻蛋 |
[14:31] | Do we still have the skirt that goes with these? | 我们还有能配这个的短裙吗 |
[14:39] | Who’s the lamebrain who left | 哪个脑残把垃圾桶 |
[14:40] | the trash cans in the middle of the driveway?! | 放在车道中间了 |
[14:43] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[14:47] | I hate these things. | 我恨这玩意 |
[14:49] | Oh, honey, what happened? | 噢 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[14:51] | I was standing at my cash register | 我站在收银台的时候 |
[14:53] | putting up these cute little butterfly decals, | 准备把这些可爱的小蝴蝶贴纸贴上去 |
[14:55] | when suddenly, I got the most excruciating cramp in my leg. | 突然 我的腿开始抽筋 简直是史上最痛的一次 |
[14:58] | It was like that time Francis chomped down on me, | 就像那次Francis咬了我一口 |
[15:01] | only I couldn’t turn the hose on it. | 只是这次我没办法揍它 |
[15:02] | You know, if they’re going to fix one | 如果他们解决一个问题的前提是 |
[15:04] | problem and just cause another, I don’t want any part of them. | 制造另一个问题 那我就要放弃它了 |
[15:06] | Why don’t I get the footbath ready? | 要不我去准备足浴 |
[15:07] | It’s my own damn fault for thinking | 都怪我自己 总觉得有什么神药 |
[15:09] | there was a magic pill to give me my life back. | 能拯救我的生活 |
[15:11] | I should have known it was too good to be true. | 我早该知道没那么好的事 |
[15:13] | You can’t trust the banks. | 你不能相信银行 |
[15:15] | You can’t trust your own kids. | 你不能相信你自己的孩子 |
[15:16] | And you obviously cannot trust doctors. | 而且你更不能相信医生 |
[15:19] | God, Hal, you’re the only person I still | 天哪 Hal 你是唯一一个可信赖的人了 |
[15:21] | have to believe in. I’m so happy I can still trust you. | 我还能相信你 太欣慰了 |
[15:26] | Oh. Sorry. I was… looking for Reese. | 对不起 我在找Reese |
[15:29] | Well, if the refrigerator door isn’t open, | 如果冰箱门关着 |
[15:31] | he’s probably not home. | 他估计不在家 |
[15:32] | Hal, get rid of these. | Hal 把这些扔了 |
[15:33] | I’m gonna try to walk it off. | 我准备试着走一走 |
[15:34] | Well, honey, you know, it may not be all their fault. | 亲爱的 你要知道可能不完全是它们的问题 |
[15:36] | I’ve made up my mind. | 我已经决定了 |
[15:38] | I do not want them anymore. | 我再也不想要这些了 |
[15:42] | Looks like a mild strain of the gastrocnemius. | 看上去像腓肠肌拉伤 |
[15:45] | Used to see it all the time in boot camp. | 在军营的时候经常看到 |
[15:48] | Uh, you might want to try massaging that muscle. | 你应该试着按摩那块肌肉 |
[15:50] | You think so? | 你认为有用 |
[15:51] | Well, I’d be happy to do it for you. | 我很乐意帮你按摩 |
[15:53] | Oh, would you? | 你会吗 |
[15:54] | Abby, that would be great. | Abby 太好了 |
[15:59] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[16:00] | Don’t be timid. | 别害羞 |
[16:03] | No, really… dig in. | 真的 用力 |
[16:06] | Oh, yeah! | 噢耶 |
[16:09] | Oh, God, that’s the spot. | 天哪 就是那里 |
[16:15] | Oh, yes. | 太好了 |
[16:18] | Yes. | 太爽了 |
[16:20] | Don’t stop. | 别停 |
[16:22] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[16:25] | That’s a little high. | 有点高了吧 |
[16:29] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[16:30] | Did you just make a pass at me? | 你刚刚是准备亲我吗 |
[16:31] | Ma’am, forgive me. | 女士 请原谅我 |
[16:32] | Oh, no, no, no, it’s not that I’m not flattered, but I’m the mother of, | 不不不 我觉得很荣幸 不过 |
[16:36] | like, five children. I’ve been married for 100 years. | 我可是五个孩子的妈妈 都当了多少年的已婚妇女了 |
[16:38] | – Why would you think…? – I was wrong, ma’am. | – 你为什么觉得 – 我错了 女士 |
[16:40] | I was way out of line. | 我跨界了 |
[16:41] | Do I give off that kind of vibe? | 我有那种磁场吗 |
[16:43] | Because I would hate to think people | 因为我不想别人经过我身边的时候 |
[16:44] | are walking around with me giving them false hopes. | 会燃起错误的希望 |
[16:47] | Would it help if I changed my hair? | 如果我换个发型会不会好一点 |
[16:48] | – Ma’am, I really have to go. – Sure. | – 女士 我得走了 – 好吧 |
[16:51] | Don’t beat yourself up. | 别太妄自菲薄 |
[16:52] | I’m sure there are many women who find you very attractive. | 我相信有很多女人都爱你这型的 |
[17:03] | Don’t forget the cherry. | 别忘了樱桃 |
[17:06] | There. Happy? | 好了 开心了吧 |
[17:09] | In truth, it was better conceptually. | 说实话 没想象中好 |
[17:11] | Just give me my money and leave me alone. | 把钱给我 然后你就可以滚了 |
[17:13] | Tough words for a human sundae. | 你一个人形圣代还这么凶 |
[17:17] | Oops.What do you know? | 哎呀 你猜怎么着 |
[17:18] | That’s the last of it. | 最后一点钱了 |
[17:20] | Really? That’s the last of it? | 真的 这是最后的钱了 |
[17:22] | So it appears. | 是的 |
[17:23] | Aha! Who looks like the idiot now, huh? | 啊哈 现在谁更像白痴了 |
[17:25] | I’ve got all the money all $148 of it, | 我得到了全部148块钱 |
[17:27] | and what do you have, little man? | 你现在有什么 小鬼头 |
[17:30] | Nothing! | 什么都没有 |
[17:30] | Except my self-respect, but it’s hard to put a price on that. | 除了我的自尊 但那个很难估价 |
[17:35] | Wait, maybe I can. | 等等 说不定可以 |
[17:50] | Reese Reese? | |
[17:52] | You in here? | 你在里面吗 |
[17:53] | I have a present for you. | 我给你准备了一份礼物 |
[17:56] | What? | 什么 |
[17:57] | Something I’ve never given another girl in my entire life. | 一个我从未让其他女生染指的东西 |
[18:00] | I hope you like it. | 希望你喜欢 |
[18:05] | Reese, what the…? | Reese 搞什么 |
[18:09] | Oh my God, you tied a bow. | 天哪 你还打了个蝴蝶结 |
[18:10] | I’m giving you my innocence. | 我要把我的纯真献给你 |
[18:13] | I’ve saved myself for you, Abby. | Abby 我为你保留了处男之身 |
[18:15] | – Let’s not wait any longer. – I’m gay. | – 我们别等了 – 我是同性恋 |
[18:17] | What?! | 什么 |
[18:18] | I like women. | 我喜欢女人 |
[18:19] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[18:19] | No. I thought you knew. | 不 我以为你知道 |
[18:24] | You dropped your bow. | 你的蝴蝶结掉了 |
[18:30] | So, you don’t think I’m attractive, not even a little? | 所以你完全不觉得我有吸引力 一点点都没 |
[18:33] | Look, uh, maybe if you were the last person on earth, | 听着 如果你是世界上最后一个人 |
[18:37] | or we were trapped on a desert island, and you had surgery… | 或者我们被困在一个荒无人烟的小岛 而且你变性成女的 |
[18:41] | Nope. You’re still dog meat. | 不 还是没有 |
[18:45] | This is fantastic! | 太好了 |
[18:46] | We are buddies again! | 我们又是好兄弟了 |
[18:47] | We’re right back where we started! | 我们回到最初的关系了 |
[18:50] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[18:52] | But If I’m not the girl you’re hung up on around here… | 如果我不是你想见的那个女生 |
[18:57] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[18:58] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[18:59] | – Reese, it was just a stupid… – Big Gloria, the meter reader? | – Reese 那只是个愚蠢的 – 肥妞Gloria 那个记路程的 |
[19:03] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[19:04] | Yes. There was an awkward scene. | 是 当时还挺尴尬的 |
[19:06] | It turns out she’s taken, but that’s not why I’m leaving. | 原来她有男朋友了 但这不是我要走的原因 |
[19:08] | May not be seeing you for a while, Big Dog. | 狗娃 我可能很久不能见你了 |
[19:11] | So, this really is it then? | 所以就这样了 |
[19:13] | You take care of yourself, Reese. | Reese 照顾好自己 |
[19:15] | You’re a great guy, you know that? | 你是个好人 你知道吗 |
[19:16] | You’re more than that. | 你不止是个好人 |
[19:19] | You’re the best friend I’ve ever had. | 还是我最好的朋友 |
[19:27] | I’ll miss you, too, buddy. | 我也会想你的 兄弟 |
[19:31] | A little more, and you will be just like new. | 再来点 你就会和新的一样啦 |
[19:38] | All I got to say is that you better be good to her. | 我警告你 你最好对她好点 |
[19:42] | Oh! Sweet mother of God! | 我的个老天爷啊 |
[19:45] | You home wrecker! | 你个家庭破坏者 |
[19:47] | Hal, what are you doing? | Hal 你在干嘛 |
[19:51] | Saving our marriage! | 拯救我们的婚姻 |
[19:52] | What?! | 什么 |
[19:54] | I was… I was… | 我在 我在 |
[19:55] | I was trying to put your | 我在努力把你的 |
[19:56] | orthotics back together the way they were, but I… | 鞋垫弄回原样 但我 |
[19:59] | There’s only so much I can take, Lois. | 这是我唯一能做的了 Lois |
[20:01] | At some point, a man has to take a stand. | 有时候 男人必须要站出来 |
[20:04] | What do you mean, put them back the way they were? | 你说你要把他们变回去是什么意思 |
[20:06] | Did you do something to my orthotics? | 你是不是对我的鞋垫做了些什么 |
[20:08] | Yes, and I’d do it again. | 是啊 再来一次我也会做的 |
[20:10] | – Why?! – Because… | – 为什么 – 因为 |
[20:14] | Because I miss the old you. | 因为我想原来的那个你 |
[20:18] | I missed the Lois who would come home | 我想那个回家后 |
[20:20] | racked with pain and tension and snarling like a rabid bobcat. | 被伤痛打败后纠结得像只狂暴的山猫的Lois |
[20:24] | That Lois needed me to make her feel better. | 那个Lois需要我去安慰鼓励 |
[20:28] | Oh, Hal. | 噢 Hal |
[20:30] | So, now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[20:31] | Now you can go out and get new… | 你能出去买个新的 |
[20:34] | orthotics, and I’ll just try to stay out of your way. | 鞋垫 我会努力不打扰你 |
[20:37] | Hal, you are being ridiculous. | Hal 你在无理取闹 |
[20:40] | These things are not gonna replace you. | 这些东西才不会代替你 |
[20:43] | Remember that time I got that nonstick German waffle iron? | 记得那次我买了那个德国不粘华夫饼锅吗 |
[20:45] | I was walking on air for weeks, but it didn’t last. | 我开心了好几周 但没继续下去 |
[20:48] | True. | 是啊 |
[20:49] | Remember when our kids made us happy? | 记得我们为孩子开心的日子吗 |
[20:51] | Oh, well, we were both just being stupid there. | 我们当时太傻太天真 |
[20:54] | But the point is, something’s always gonna come up. | 重点是 永远会有新的东西出现 |
[20:58] | I’ll be miserable again. | 我还会遇到痛苦的 |
[21:02] | You promise? | 你保证 |
[21:03] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:09] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[21:12] | Now, I am gonna get another pair, Hal. | Hal 现在我要去再买一双 |
[21:14] | Fine, but I don’t want to know about ’em. | 好吧 但我不想认识它们 |
[21:16] | And keep them out of our bedroom. | 而且不准它们进房间 |