时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You’re the one who invited your friend over. | 是你请朋友过来的 |
[00:03] | Now that he’s here, you can’t just suddenly change your mind. | 现在他来了 你却忽然改了主意 |
[00:06] | Now get up and be nice to Ryan. | 快起来 麻利点去招待Ryan |
[00:10] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[00:13] | Hi, Ryan. | 嗨 Ryan |
[00:15] | You want a beer? | 喝啤酒吗 |
[00:58] | You look pretty dumb in those glasses. | 你戴着这副眼镜真是蠢爆了 |
[01:00] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[01:01] | Well, I read a book about poker tells, | 我读了一本有关扑克的书 上面说 |
[01:02] | and my eyes have been giving away my cards. | 一个人的眼神会泄露他的牌 |
[01:05] | We’ll see who looks dumb when I am dancing on a mountain of poker chips. | 等我赢得盆满钵满的时候 再看是谁蠢 |
[01:12] | – I’m out. – Me, too. | – 弃牌 – 我也是 |
[01:13] | – Fold. – Damn! | – 封牌 – 我去 |
[01:14] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[01:16] | Fiddle Faddle! | Fiddle Faddle的爆米花 耶 |
[01:16] | Now it’s a poker game. | 这才像打牌的样子嘛 |
[01:19] | Easy there. | 悠着点啊 |
[01:20] | I can’t help it. | 我完全把持不住 |
[01:21] | Kitty’s got me on an extreme diet. | Kitty逼着我过度节食呢 |
[01:24] | – Hey, this isn’t Fiddle Faddle. – I make it at home. | – 这不是Fiddle Faddle的爆米花 – 我自己在家做的 |
[01:26] | I pop some corn, brush some melted caramel on it, let it cure, | 爆了点玉米 刷了些融化的焦糖上去 |
[01:29] | blanch and double roast the nuts. | 凝固 发白后 再烘烤 |
[01:31] | You lose a weekend, but you save 73 cents a batch. | 花了一周末的时间 但你一包就省了73美分 |
[01:36] | I’ll bet a buck. | 我赌一美元 |
[01:36] | – I’m out. – Fold. | – 弃牌 – 封牌 |
[01:38] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[01:39] | Damn, you could see through these glasses, can’t you? | 我去 你们能看到眼镜上的反光是不 |
[01:44] | Oh! Oh, my tooth! | 噢 我的牙 |
[01:45] | Please, let the dentist take a look. | 淡定 让本牙医帮你看看 |
[01:48] | It’s this one. | 这一颗 |
[01:50] | Uh-oh, No.31 is cracked. | 啊哦 31号裂缝了 |
[01:52] | – Is that important? – Only for eating and talking. | – 这颗牙重要吗 – 就是吃饭和说话的时候用用 |
[01:55] | It’s one of the glory boys. | 算是牙齿界的光荣小子了 |
[01:56] | You better get that fixed. | 你最好把它补上 |
[01:58] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[01:58] | My company doesn’t have a dental plan anymore. | 我们公司省下牙医保险的钱 |
[02:01] | They got us a foosball table instead. | 买了个桌上足球桌 |
[02:03] | So where you been going? | 那你一直去哪看牙 |
[02:04] | The dental college. | 牙科学院 |
[02:05] | It’s not too bad, but they do make a sound of Darth Vader. | 也还好 不过听着确实像达斯维达 |
[02:08] | Forget about that. | 别提了 |
[02:09] | Come by my office on Monday, and I’ll take care of it. | 周一去我办公室 我帮你处理一下 |
[02:12] | – Really? – Absolutely. | – 真的吗 – 当然 |
[02:13] | Wow, it’s been so many years since I’ve been to a real dentist. | 我已经很多年没去看过正规牙医了 |
[02:17] | Do you supply the ether rag, or should I bring my own? | 你提供乙醚布吗 还是要我自己带 |
[02:22] | God, I’m so bored. | 天哪 我好无聊 |
[02:23] | Everything’s boring. | 干什么都没意思 |
[02:25] | It makes ditching school almost seem like a bad choice. | 连逃学都不好玩了 |
[02:28] | Even talking about boring is getting boring. | 就连谈论无聊本身都好无聊 |
[02:31] | Yeah, boring. | 是啊 无聊 |
[02:33] | Bored, bored, bored, bored… | 无聊 无聊 无聊 无聊 |
[02:35] | – Wait! You see that? – What? | – 等等 你们看见了吗 – 啥 |
[02:38] | It’s a dead squirrel! | 是只死松鼠 |
[02:39] | Gentlemen, our week just filled up. | 先生们 我们这周圆满了 |
[02:41] | Sorry, not interested. | 抱歉 不感兴趣 |
[02:43] | Sure, it looks good to you now, | 虽然它现在看着不错 |
[02:45] | but it’s just going to wind up in the closet with all the others. | 但很快 它就会像别的一样被扔在柜子里 |
[02:47] | Pass. | 算了 |
[02:49] | Your loss. | 你们的损失 |
[02:50] | See you, suckers. | 回见 俩白痴 |
[03:01] | Mom? | 妈 |
[03:04] | Why aren’t you in school?! | 你怎么没在学校 |
[03:06] | You’re in trouble, young man! | 你摊上大事了 年轻人 |
[03:08] | Oh, I don’t think so. | 是吗 我可不这么觉得 |
[03:09] | You’re in the middle of an alley trying to get on a bike. | 你在小巷中间 试图骑上自行车 |
[03:12] | You are ashamed of something. | 你在为某件事感到羞耻 |
[03:13] | I can always smell shame. | 我能闻到羞愧的味道 |
[03:15] | It’s kind of like rotten coconut. | 就像烂椰子散发出的气味一样 |
[03:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:19] | There’s this stupid bike-a-thon at work. | 我们超市要举行一场自行车大赛 |
[03:22] | Some idiot made a big stink | 因为有些白痴强烈抗议说 |
[03:23] | about how the store’s not doing enough for charity. | 商店为慈善做的还不够 |
[03:25] | – Then don’t do it. – I have to. | – 那就别做呗 – 我必须做 |
[03:27] | I’m the idiot. | 我就是那个白痴 |
[03:29] | And I… I… | 而且 我 我 |
[03:36] | I can’t ride a bike… | 我不会骑自行车 |
[03:37] | And it’s very embarrassing. | 简直太丢人了 |
[03:40] | So you really can’t ride a bike? | 所以 你是真的不会骑自行车 |
[03:41] | No. | 不是 |
[03:42] | Hey, everybody! My mom can’t… | 嗨 大伙儿 我妈不会 |
[03:47] | You don’t understand! | 你不懂 |
[03:48] | My father didn’t believe in training wheels! | 我爸爸不相信辅助轮 |
[03:51] | Mom! | 妈 |
[03:51] | He just tied me to the bike and pushed me down the hill. | 他把我系在自行车上 从山上推下去 |
[03:54] | Mom, there’s glass down here! | 妈 地上有玻璃 |
[03:55] | I came back with three teeth in my hand, | 我手里抓着三颗牙回去的 |
[03:57] | and he just pushed me down all over again. | 然后他又把我推下去 |
[03:59] | After that, I just told people I knew how to ride. | 从那以后 我就告诉别人我会骑车 |
[04:01] | And I’ve been living with this lie ever since! | 我一直带着那个谎言活到现在 |
[04:04] | Mom! | 妈 |
[04:04] | If you tell anybody, I will kill you! | 如果你敢说出去 老娘弄死你 |
[04:07] | – Do you hear me? – I won’t tell a soul! | – 听清楚了吗 – 我谁也不说 |
[04:10] | – Let me up, and I can help! – What?! | – 让我起来 我能帮你 – 啥 |
[04:11] | I know how to ride a bike! I’ll teach you! | 我会骑车 我教你 |
[04:17] | You’d really do that? | 你真愿意这么做吗 |
[04:18] | Absolutely. And you don’t have to be embarrassed. | 绝对的 你没必要感到尴尬 |
[04:21] | No one will ever find out your horrible secret. | 没有人会发现你这个可怕的秘密 |
[04:24] | No, lady, I don’t want your drugs! | 不 女士 我不要你的毒品 |
[04:33] | Wow, and I thought Reese was the one dragging us down. | 哎 我以为是Reese害我们这么沮丧 |
[04:37] | Maybe we should see how he’s doing with his squirrel. | 也许我们该去看看他和他的松鼠 |
[04:39] | If I know Reese, all the good parts are gone by now. | Reese那个人 一定把好玩的部分都玩过了 |
[04:43] | Nothing exciting ever happens around here. | 这附近就没发生过什么稀奇事 |
[04:52] | Wow… | 哇 |
[04:53] | we even have boring miracles. | 我们见证的奇迹都这么无聊 |
[04:56] | It must have fallen from a plane or something. | 一定是从飞机或者其他什么上掉下来的 |
[05:03] | Wow, this is brand-new. | 哇 是全新的 |
[05:06] | At least what I think a mattress would look like new. | 至少和我想象中的新床垫一样 |
[05:08] | – It’s got no lumps. – No weird stains. | – 没有肿块 – 没有奇怪的污点 |
[05:11] | No springs sticking out of it. | 没有弹簧伸出来 |
[05:12] | – It’s got tags! – It’s got tags! | – 还有标签 – 还有标签 |
[05:16] | Wow, it’s like sitting on a cloud… | 哇 感觉就像坐在云上 |
[05:18] | with two clouds under it. | 两朵云在下面托着 |
[05:20] | This is amazing. | 太棒了 |
[05:22] | I’m in ass heaven. | 我在屁股的天堂里 |
[05:24] | Maybe it’s worth some money. | 估计这床垫值点钱 |
[05:26] | Sell it or keep it? | 卖了还是留着 |
[05:28] | Let’s think about this for a second. | 咱们斟酌斟酌 |
[05:37] | Oh, my God, we totally fell asleep. | 天哪 我们彻底睡着了 |
[05:39] | That wasn’t sleep. | 那不是睡觉 |
[05:41] | Sleep makes you feel like you’ve been beaten up. | 睡觉感觉就像被痛打 |
[05:43] | We got to keep this thing. | 我们得留着这个床垫 |
[05:48] | Enjoying Lord of the Rings in high-def? | 高清的<指环王>感觉不错吧 |
[05:51] | Oh, it’s unbelievable. | 难以置信啊 |
[05:53] | No lines, no commercials… | 没有像素格子 没有商业广告 |
[05:55] | I’m bringing Lois here for our anniversary. | 等我们结婚纪念日的时候 我要带Lois来 |
[05:59] | I still can’t get over all this. | 我还是有点不敢相信啊 |
[06:01] | A real sink to spit in. | 可以吐漱口水的真水槽 |
[06:04] | I really don’t have to swallow it. | 我真的不用把它吞下去 |
[06:06] | Hal, are you crying? | Hal 你哭了吗 |
[06:07] | They’re good tears. | 这是开心的泪水 |
[06:09] | How much longer will it take? | 还需要多长时间 |
[06:11] | I’m done. | 完事了 |
[06:12] | You can’t be. | 不可能 |
[06:14] | I didn’t bite down on the pain stick. | 我还没咬止痛棒 |
[06:15] | No, it’s done; I finally got the temporary crown on. | 不 完事了 我已经把临时齿冠安好了 |
[06:19] | I got to tell you, Hal, it was in pretty bad shape, | 我得告诉你 Hal 现在你的牙形状很糟 |
[06:22] | but I think you’re gonna be happy with the results. | 但是等效果出来你会很满意的 |
[06:25] | Wow, you really are a friend. | 哇 你可真够意思 |
[06:28] | Two thousand dollars?! | 2000美元 |
[06:31] | Excuse me, but this can’t be right. | 不好意思 这有点小问题吧 |
[06:33] | Trey said he would take care of it. | Trey说他会帮我处理的 |
[06:35] | The doctor handed me the bill himself. | 医生亲自把账单递给我得 |
[06:37] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[06:38] | I’m a friend of Trey’s. | 我是Trey的朋友 |
[06:40] | And he gave you the friend discount: ten percent. | 他给了你友情折扣 9折 |
[06:43] | You mean he was going to charge me more?! | 你是说他本来还要收我更多钱 |
[06:45] | Can I have the key to the bathroom? | 能把卫生间的钥匙给我吗 |
[06:46] | Careful, it’ll cost you $200 in a bathroom fee! | 小心 这上厕所就要200美元 |
[06:49] | You know what? | 你猜怎么的 |
[06:50] | You can tell Trey that this is what I think of his bill. | 你告诉Trey 这就是我对这个账单的想法 |
[06:55] | – That was your parking validation. – I know. | – 那是你的停车许可 – 我知道 |
[07:00] | Could I have another one? | 能再给我一张吗 |
[07:09] | Morning. | 早安 |
[07:12] | Morning. | 早安 |
[07:14] | – Last night was… – Fantastic. | – 昨晚真是 – 好极了 |
[07:17] | I’m glad we got these 600-thread-count sheets. | 多亏我们拿了这些600针的床单 |
[07:20] | Anything else would have been an insult to this beautiful mattress. | 其他任何东西都是对这张美丽床垫的侮辱 |
[07:23] | We really have been living like beasts. | 我们一直都像野兽那样活着 |
[07:28] | A good night’s sleep. | 一夜好眠 |
[07:31] | Just think what we can do with all this new energy. | 我在想我们要用这些新能量做什么 |
[07:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:41] | – Five more minutes? – I’m right behind you, buddy. | – 再睡五分钟 – 绝对听你的 兄弟 |
[07:58] | – See? Just do that. – I can’t. | – 看见了吗 就这么做 – 我做不到 |
[08:00] | – You want me to show you again? – No, Reese. | – 你想让我再示范一遍吗 – 不 Reese |
[08:02] | I’m afraid. | 我害怕 |
[08:08] | So you’re chicken, huh? | 所以你是胆小鬼咯 |
[08:09] | Yes! | 是的 |
[08:10] | Oh. | 这样啊 |
[08:11] | Mom, you might not know this, | 妈 你可能不知道这个 |
[08:13] | but I used to be afraid of a lot of things. | 但我过去曾经害怕很多东西 |
[08:16] | Thunder, frogs, mailboxes… | 打雷 青蛙 信箱 |
[08:18] | You were afraid of mailboxes? | 你害怕信箱 |
[08:20] | I used to imagine that if I stuck my hand in a mailbox, | 我总是觉得 如果把手伸进信箱里 |
[08:22] | it would slam shut and rip my hand off, | 它会砰地关上 把我的手夹断 |
[08:24] | but I suddenly conquered my fear by ripping the lid off of every mailbox in the neighborhood. | 但我通过锯开每个邻居的信箱 战胜了我的恐惧 |
[08:28] | I turned that fear into hate. | 我把恐惧变成了仇恨 |
[08:31] | And you have to hate that bike just as much. | 你也应该像我一样恨自行车 |
[08:33] | – I don’t have hate. – You’ve got hate in there. | – 我没有仇恨 – 你的内心有仇恨 |
[08:35] | You just have to find it. | 你需要的只是找出来 |
[08:37] | Do you hate work? | 你恨你的工作吗 |
[08:38] | Surprisingly, no. | 让你失望了 不恨 |
[08:40] | What about your life? | 你的生活呢 |
[08:41] | Your best years are gone, and they weren’t so good. | 你最美好的时光结束了 而它也不是那么美好 |
[08:43] | I don’t hate my life, Reese. | 我不恨我的生活 Reese |
[08:44] | What about the stuff I’ve done to you, | 那我对你做过的那些事呢 |
[08:46] | like when I baked your shoes, | 比如 我烤了你的鞋 |
[08:48] | or broke your wedding china, | 或者 打碎了你结婚时的瓷器 |
[08:49] | or when I sold those tickets | 或者 我向那些五年级生 |
[08:50] | to those fifth graders to watch you shower? | 兜售你洗澡的观赏票 |
[08:52] | You did what?! | 你做了啥 |
[08:53] | Perfect! Now direct that anger to the bike! | 很好 用这种怒火来驾驭自行车 |
[09:12] | Don’t let me fall! | 别让我掉下来 |
[09:14] | Okay, I think we’ve made a lot of progress! | 好的 我想我们已经取得很大的进步了 |
[09:16] | That’s enough for today! | 今天就到这了 |
[09:20] | So, lately, I’ve been going to the library with Mom. | 最近 我一直和妈去图书馆 |
[09:22] | That’s all. I don’t want anyone following us. | 就这样 我不想有人跟踪我们 |
[09:25] | Like I said, it’s just the library, where we do… | 我都说了 只是图书馆 我们去图书馆 |
[09:28] | library things. | 做图书馆那些事 |
[09:32] | Has anyone seen our bicycle pump? | 有人看见我的自行车打气筒了吗 |
[09:37] | Hal’s in. Your bet. | 到Hal跟了 你押注吧 |
[09:39] | Five dollars? | 五美元 |
[09:41] | – I’ll call. – Hi, guys. | – 我跟注 – 嗨 哥几个 |
[09:42] | – Where should I put this? – I’ll take care of it. | – 我该把这个放哪 – 我帮你处理吧 |
[09:46] | – Thanks. – Uh-huh. | – 谢啦 – 嗯哼 |
[09:51] | This is about the dental visit, isn’t it? | 是因为看牙的事 对吗 |
[09:53] | You know, I don’t recall a dental visit. | 我不记得看牙 |
[09:55] | I recall a mugging! | 只记得被抢劫了 |
[09:56] | I’m surprised you’d bring it up, | 你提这事让我很惊讶 |
[09:58] | considering you ran out on the bill. | 鉴于你没付钱就走了 |
[10:00] | – Con artist! – Welsher! | – 骗子 – 赖债者 |
[10:01] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! What’s this about? | 咳 咳 咳 你俩这是干嘛 |
[10:03] | I went to Trey to get my tooth fixed for free like he promised, | Trey说免费给我补牙 我就去了那 |
[10:06] | and then this pirate hands me a bill for $2,000! | 补好后 这个海盗给我开了张2000美元的账单 |
[10:10] | Free?! I never said I’d fix it for free! | 免费 我从没说是免费的 |
[10:12] | – You said you’d take care of it! – And I took care of it! | – 你说你会帮我处理 – 我帮你处理了 |
[10:15] | I fixed it! | 我帮你补好了 |
[10:16] | Now Hal is walking around here pain-free with a stolen smile! | 现在Hal在这 牙不疼了 带着偷来的笑四处走动 |
[10:20] | How dare you?! | 你真好意思说 |
[10:21] | We were all here. Now, who’s right? | 我们当时都在这 你们说谁对谁错 |
[10:24] | I think the answer is pretty clear. | 我想答案很明了 |
[10:26] | – Hal – Trey – Hal! – Trey! | |
[10:28] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[10:29] | The man said he’d take care of it. | 这个男人说会帮他处理 |
[10:31] | Everyone knows what that means. | 所有人都知道这是什么意思 |
[10:32] | Yeah, it means he’d fix it for free. | 是的 意思是他会免费补牙 |
[10:35] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[10:35] | You’re just saying that because it was your | 你这么说是因为 |
[10:37] | cheap-ass caramel corn that broke his tooth in the first place. | 最开始是你的廉价焦糖爆米花 崩碎了他的牙 |
[10:40] | It had nothing to do with the caramel corn! | 跟焦糖爆米花没有任何关系 |
[10:41] | Guys, guys, guys, this is ruining the game. | 各位 各位 各位 我们的游戏之夜要被毁了 |
[10:45] | Malik, you do mediation at your law firm. | Malik 你在律师事务所做调解 |
[10:47] | – Can’t you help out? – Fine. | – 你能帮帮忙吗 – 好吧 |
[10:49] | Fellas, I want you both | 两位 我希望你们坐下 |
[10:50] | to just sit down and listen to each other. | 听听对方怎么说 |
[10:55] | – Fine. – Fine. – Trey, can’t you see where | – 好 – 好 – Trey 难道你看不出 |
[10:57] | “I’ll take care of it” could be misinterpreted? | “我帮你处理”可能会被曲解了吗 |
[11:01] | – Well, I suppose it could. – Yeah! | – 我想可能会 – 就是 |
[11:04] | And, Hal, can’t you see that Trey is a professional? | Hal 难道你不了解Trey很专业吗 |
[11:08] | He went to years of medical school. | 他在医学院读了很多年书 |
[11:10] | Yeah, and then he gave up and became a dentist. | 是啊 然后他放弃了 成了一名牙医 |
[11:16] | Trey deserves to be compensated for his work. | Trey的工作应该得到补偿 |
[11:19] | It’s natural and it’s fair. | 既自然 又公平 |
[11:22] | I guess it is. | 我想是的 |
[11:26] | I’m sorry, Trey. | 抱歉 Trey |
[11:27] | No offense taken. | 无意冒犯 |
[11:33] | So, Malik, how much do we owe you? | 那么 Malik 我们欠你多少钱 |
[11:35] | Ah, nothing. We’re friends. | 不要钱 我们是朋友 |
[11:37] | A-ha! You see? | 啊哈 你瞧 |
[11:38] | It’s not the same! | 这不一样 |
[11:40] | You came to me as a professional. | 我当时是作为牙医接待的你 |
[11:42] | You get a salary for your work. | 你的工作有工资 |
[11:43] | Imagine going to somebody’s house, | 想象一下 去别人家 |
[11:45] | playing Tetris, shuffling papers | 玩俄罗斯方块 捣鼓文件 |
[11:47] | and making long- distance calls, and nobody paid you?! | 打长途电话 却没人付钱给你 |
[11:50] | That’s it! | 够了 |
[11:51] | I don’t want your repo thugs coming after me, so here! | 我不想你在这说三道四 还给你 |
[12:10] | So, Peterson puts the report on my desk and says, uh… | Peterson把报告放在我桌子上 说 呃 |
[12:24] | Hal, if your tooth hurts, don’t eat. | Hal 如果你牙疼 就别吃了 |
[12:26] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[12:31] | – Hal, just stop it. – Stop what? | – Hal 停下 – 停什么 |
[12:33] | We’re all afraid you’re going to choke to death. | 我们都怕你会噎死 |
[12:35] | – You can’t eat if you don’t chew. – I don’t need to chew. | – 不嚼是吃不了的 – 我不需要嚼 |
[12:39] | I am fine. | 我很好 |
[12:41] | The key is relaxing the esophagus. | 秘诀就是放松食道 |
[12:43] | Jamie, I hope you’re paying attention. | Jamie 看仔细了 |
[12:56] | So, Mom, how’s the bike-a-thon going? | 妈 自行车大赛准备的怎么样 |
[13:00] | Just great. | 很好 |
[13:01] | – I’m really excited about it. – You are, huh? | – 我很期待 – 是吗 |
[13:04] | How long have you been riding? | 你骑车多久了 |
[13:05] | Long enough. | 够久了 |
[13:07] | Fascinating! | 不错啊 |
[13:09] | Hey, you know what I can go for? | 你猜我想怎么的 |
[13:11] | Another piece of cake. | 再来一块蛋糕 |
[13:13] | There is no more. | 没有了 |
[13:14] | – What about that piece? – My piece? | – 那块呢 – 我的这块吗 |
[13:16] | That’s okay. I don’t need another piece of cake. | 没关系 我可以不吃 另一块蛋糕 |
[13:18] | I can just continue talking. | 我可以继续说下去 |
[13:20] | So, what was I talking about? | 刚才说到哪了 |
[13:22] | Oh, yeah, your bike riding. | 对 你骑自行车 |
[13:27] | These chairs are so uncomfortable. | 这些椅子坐着真不舒服 |
[13:28] | They have no idea how to conform to our bodies. | 它们完全不懂怎样与我们的身体协调 |
[13:39] | Hal, you have an infection. You have to see a dentist. | Hal 你感染了 你必须去见牙医 |
[13:42] | I made an appointment with Dr. Voorhees tomorrow. | 我预约了明天见Voorhees医生 |
[13:44] | Isn’t that the guy we took Dewey’s hamster to? | 他不是给Dewey仓鼠看病的那个吗 |
[13:46] | He’s a doctor. | 他是个医生 |
[13:48] | If he isn’t in the society pages, | 如果他不在社会版 |
[13:49] | then you’re not impressed, huh, Lois? | 你就没印象 是吗 Lois |
[13:52] | Go back to Trey! | 回Trey那 |
[13:53] | – We’ll find the money somehow. – No way! | – 我们能弄到那笔钱的 – 没门 |
[13:55] | Well, you are gonna have to find some way to deal with this. | 你必须找到方法解决这件事 |
[13:57] | I know and I have. | 我知道 我找了 |
[13:59] | I’m not an idiot, Lois. | 我不是白痴 Lois |
[14:01] | Now, please, will you hand me my scream box? | 现在 请你把我的尖叫盒递给我 |
[14:14] | Hey, what’s all the noise? | 都是什么声啊 |
[14:16] | You know the rule. | 你知道规矩 |
[14:17] | The only sound allowed in this room is snoring. | 这屋子里只允许有鼾声 |
[14:19] | I’ve been waiting ten years to see Conrad Horner perform, | 为了看Conrad Horner表演 我等了10年 |
[14:22] | and I overslept and completely missed it. | 结果我睡过了头 完全错过了 |
[14:24] | Oh, he’ll come back in a few years. | 噢 他过几年还会回来的 |
[14:27] | He’s 98. | 他98岁了 |
[14:28] | I got there in time to get a program | 我到那只赶上从地板上捡了本大纲 |
[14:30] | off the floor and see his ambulance drive away. | 还看到他的救护车开走了 |
[14:32] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[14:33] | You know what would help? | 你知道什么能安慰你吗 |
[14:35] | Sleep. | 睡觉 |
[14:37] | I actually dreamed I was in this bed sleeping. | 我竟然梦到我在这张床上睡觉 |
[14:39] | Sleep is all we ever do anymore. | 我们一直在睡觉 |
[14:41] | Do you even know what day it is? | 你知道今天几号吗 |
[14:43] | I don’t even know what year it is. | 我都不知道今年哪年 |
[14:45] | Get up! | 起来 |
[14:46] | Don’t you have a test tomorrow? | 你明天不是有个测试吗 |
[14:48] | It could affect college, your future! | 它会影响你上大学 影响你的未来 |
[14:50] | I’m pursuing my dreams right here in a much more direct way. | 我正在这用更正确的方法追求我的梦想 |
[14:54] | Well, I’m done with it. | 反正我不会再睡这张床了 |
[14:56] | Fine! More room for me. | 好 我的地方更大了 |
[14:58] | So that’s your plan? | 这就是你的计划 |
[15:00] | You’re going to sleep for the rest of your life? | 你的余生都准备这么睡过去吗 |
[15:02] | That’s pretty pathetic. | 真可悲 |
[15:03] | I’ll leave my mark. | 我会留下我的痕迹 |
[15:04] | Long after I’m gone, the memory coils | 等我长眠后 |
[15:07] | in this bed will still remember the contours of my body. | 这张床的记忆圈仍会记得我身体的轮廓 |
[15:10] | Listen to yourself. That’s insane. | 听听你在说什么 简直是疯了 |
[15:12] | This bed is evil. | 这张床是恶魔 |
[15:13] | It’s draining your soul, Malcolm! | 它在吸干你的灵魂 Malcolm |
[15:19] | Malcolm Malcolm? | |
[15:21] | Okay, Mom, I think today we might | 好的 妈 我想今天我们可以 |
[15:22] | break the 12-inch distance record we set yesterday. | 打破昨天的12英寸记录 |
[15:24] | It’s white-knuckle time. | 又到惊险一刻了 |
[15:26] | I’m not doing this anymore. | 我不要再做了 |
[15:29] | – What?! – You know I can’t do it. | – 啥 – 你知道我做不来 |
[15:31] | I just cannot get on that bike again. It’s just too hard. | 我就是不能再上那辆自行车了 太难了 |
[15:36] | Oh, it’s too hard? | 太难了吗 |
[15:38] | Well, why didn’t you say so? | 你怎么不早说 |
[15:41] | When things get tough, you got | 当事情变难以后 |
[15:42] | to just give up and run away from your dreams. | 你只需要放弃 远离你的梦想 |
[15:44] | Lower your expectations. | 降低你的期望 |
[15:45] | That’s fine. I’ve had my fun. | 没关系 我玩的挺好 |
[15:47] | If you want to quit, go ahead and quit. | 如果你想放弃 就放弃吧 |
[15:49] | All right, Reese, you made your point. Let’s give it a try. | 好了 Reese 你说得对 咱们再试试 |
[15:53] | No, I was really saying quit. | 不 我真的是在说放弃 |
[15:57] | I want to thank Hal for | 我要谢谢Hal把我们请来 |
[15:58] | inviting us all over for a special afternoon game. | 进行这场特别的下午游戏 |
[16:01] | I don’t want to be the one to break up the game here. | 我不想成为那个结束游戏的人 |
[16:04] | – I have nothing to be ashamed of. – If you’re implying… | – 我没什么好羞愧的 – 如果你是在暗示 |
[16:07] | Gentlemen, gentlemen, no one is implying anything. | 先生们 先生们 没人在暗示什么 |
[16:10] | All I’m saying is it’s hard keeping the game together. | 我只想说 我们在一起游戏很难得 |
[16:13] | And despite our differences, I think we can | 尽管我们有不同 但是我想我们都同意 |
[16:15] | all agree this is nothing like the hidden Jack incident of ’91. | 没什么事能别得上91年的隐藏的杰克了 |
[16:18] | – Here we go. – You are damn right. Here we go. | – 又来了 – 你说得对 又来了 |
[16:20] | Don’t throw around accusations. | 指控不能乱说 |
[16:22] | I will not be accused of cheating. | 我不会被指控作弊 |
[16:24] | I never said you were cheating. | 我从没说过你作弊 |
[16:25] | I said it looked like you were cheating. | 我说的是你看上去像在作弊 |
[16:27] | That’s totally different. | 这完全是不同的 |
[16:28] | I don’t need to cheat. | 我不需要作弊 |
[16:29] | You’re not that good a poker player. | 你又不是什么扑克高手 |
[16:31] | So the card I needed to make my | 照你说 是我需要的那张牌 |
[16:32] | straight just decided on its own to leave the table? | 自己长腿从桌上走开了 |
[16:34] | Guys, guys, come on. | 各位 各位 好了 |
[16:36] | I’m just saying we made it through that, | 我只是说 我们共度了那件事 |
[16:38] | we can make it through this. | 也能共度这件事 |
[16:40] | I have a feeling by the end of this game, | 我感觉 等这场游戏结束时 |
[16:42] | the problem will be solved. | 问题就能解决 |
[16:44] | – Yeah. – Yeah. – Show ’em. | – 是啊 – 是啊 – 出牌吧 |
[16:46] | Pair of twos. | 一对二 |
[16:47] | Beats me. | 赢我了 |
[16:48] | Me, too. | 也赢我了 |
[16:49] | Pair of two’s the winner. | 一对二胜 |
[16:51] | Wow, I win again? | 哇 我又赢了 |
[16:53] | Oh, I must be on a real lucky streak. | 今天手气真好 |
[16:55] | I must have a thousand dollars here. | 我现在得有1000美元了 |
[16:59] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[17:02] | Dead hand. Cards over. | 死牌 落定 |
[17:06] | You had a flush! Look! | 你有同花顺 看 |
[17:09] | You’re letting me win! | 你们在故意让我 |
[17:10] | You are?! | 是不是 |
[17:11] | We’re just trying to get this thing settled. | 我们只想把这事解决了 |
[17:13] | I don’t want your money if I didn’t win it. | 我不要你们的钱 如果我没赢的话 |
[17:16] | I have no need for your pity! | 我不需要你们的怜悯 |
[17:18] | I can’t stand it anymore! | 我再也不能忍了 |
[17:20] | I’ll give you the dental work for free. Happy? | 我免费给你看牙 高兴了吗 |
[17:22] | Let’s go right down to | 咱们现在就去我的办公室 |
[17:23] | my office right now and put back that crown. | 把齿冠放回去 |
[17:25] | – It’s settled. – No! | – 解决了 – 不行 |
[17:27] | I am not some charity case, | 我不是什么施舍对象 |
[17:29] | and I am not going to relieve you of your conscience, either. | 我也不会慰藉你的良心 |
[17:32] | – Hal! – No! | – Hal – 不 |
[17:33] | You will be the one to have to live with the pain, not me! | 你才该是那个带着痛苦活着的人 不是我 |
[17:37] | Give me that glass of ice water! | 把那杯冰水给我 |
[17:39] | – No! – No! | – 不 – 不 |
[17:42] | I hope you’re happy! | 我希望你高兴了 |
[17:44] | Hal, Stop! Think about it. | Hal 住手 想想后果 |
[17:49] | – Hal! Hal! – Hal! Come on, Hal! Hal! | – Hal Hal – Hal 住手 Hal Hal |
[17:54] | Oh, my back’s killing me. | 我的后背疼死了 |
[17:57] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[17:59] | Malcolm, you’re awake. | Malcolm 你醒了 |
[18:01] | We were worried about you for a while. | 我们担心你好一阵了 |
[18:03] | What happened to the new mattress? | 新的床垫哪去了 |
[18:05] | – What are you talking about? – The mattress! | – 你说什么 – 床垫 |
[18:08] | I know there was a mattress. | 我记得有个床垫 |
[18:11] | Maybe it was a dream. | 也许只是个梦 |
[18:12] | It wasn’t a dream! | 那不是梦 |
[18:13] | The mattress was perfect and white, and it felt like a cloud! | 床垫很完美 洁白 感觉像云 |
[18:16] | It fell out of the sky, and it made me happy! | 它从天上掉下来 使我快乐 |
[18:20] | Was it just a bed, or was there a beanstalk, too? | 只有一张床吗 或者还有一株豆茎 |
[18:28] | Maybe it was a dream. | 也许真的只是个梦 |
[18:30] | You were happy, Malcolm. | 你那么开心 Malcolm |
[18:32] | Of course it was a dream. | 当然是在做梦 |
[18:38] | Okay, Mom, this is it. | 好了 妈 就这样 |
[18:40] | Once you’re up, don’t look down. | 等你上去后 别往下看 |
[18:42] | – But… – Trust me. | – 但 – 相信我 |
[18:43] | Just start pedaling. | 开始骑就行 |
[18:45] | I’m going to make sure you get through this. | 我会确保你完成的 |
[18:47] | You are not alone. | 有我在呢 |
[18:49] | – Thank you, Reese. – Now go! | – 谢谢你 Reese – 现在 出发 |
[19:10] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[19:12] | I’m doing it! | 我成功了 |
[19:14] | I’m riding! | 我在骑车 |
[19:17] | Don’t worry, Mom! It’s for your own good. | 别担心 妈 我是为你好 |
[19:21] | Reese Reese?! | |
[19:22] | Try to go slow, Mom! I’m going to crash into you! | 骑慢点 妈 我要撞上你 |
[19:25] | I’m going to prove to you that falling isn’t so bad! | 我要证明给你看 跌倒不是太糟 |
[19:29] | No, Reese, I’m doing fine, see? | 不 Reese 我骑得很好 看到了吗 |
[19:32] | Mom, it’s the only way! | 妈 这是唯一的办法 |
[19:55] | Reese, it worked! | Reese 成功了 |
[19:56] | I’m not afraid. | 我不害怕了 |
[19:59] | I can ride. | 我能骑车了 |
[20:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:03] | Mommy… | 妈妈 |
[20:17] | Help! Help! Help me! | 救我 救救我 |
[20:19] | So… | 那么 |
[20:21] | Want to tell me what’s going on here? | 想跟我说说这是怎么回事吗 |
[20:22] | It’s cool, Officer. | 没事的 警官 |
[20:24] | You see, we tied him up because he’s got a painful, busted tooth, | 其实 我们把他捆起来 是因为他牙疼 |
[20:26] | and he refused to let us fix it. | 但他拒绝让我们补它 |
[20:34] | Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help me! | 救我 救我 救我 救我 救救我 |
[20:36] | I need help! | 我需要帮助 |
[20:38] | Okay. Drive safe. | 好的 小心开车 |
[20:40] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[20:42] | Help! Help me! | 救我 救救我 |