时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:53] | Please. Please. | 求你们了 |
[00:55] | I have credits. Take them. | 我有钱 都拿去吧 |
[01:51] | He says you spilled his drink. | 他说你把他的酒弄撒了 |
[01:58] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[02:00] | It’s on me. | 我请客 |
[02:08] | here. | 给你 |
[02:41] | Thank you! Thank you very much! | 谢谢 太感谢了 |
[02:44] | You have my heartfelt gratitude. | 我衷心地感谢你 |
[02:51] | You know what? Here. | 这样吧 拿去 |
[02:53] | You take my credits. | 你把我的钱都拿去 |
[02:55] | Buy yourself a drink. | 给自己买杯酒 |
[03:00] | Is that a bounty puck? | 那是赏金定位碟吗 |
[03:05] | Is that me? | 那个是我吗 |
[03:10] | Look… | 听着… |
[03:11] | Uh, there must be some mistake. | 一定是搞错了 |
[03:13] | I can get you more credits. | 我可以给你更多的钱 |
[03:15] | I can bring you in warm… | 我可以把你活着交回去… |
[03:18] | Or I can bring you in cold. | 死透的也行 |
[03:45] | I need passage to the yards. | 我需要摆渡到码头去 |
[04:03] | No droids. | 不要机器人开的 |
[04:32] | Where to? | 去哪 |
[04:48] | You know what he’s looking for? | 你知道他在看什么吗 |
[04:50] | You’re looking for Ravinaks, right? | 你是在看拉文纳克巨齿兽呢吧 |
[04:52] | It’s clear right now. | 目前没发现它们的踪迹 |
[04:55] | But be careful near the port. | 但在码头附近要当心 |
[04:57] | Everyone dumps their Gray Holds out. | 大家都把灰舱的东西排到这 |
[05:00] | They think the whole entire planet | 他们把整个星球都当成 |
[05:01] | is their own personal stink pit. | 他们自己的粪坑了 |
[05:14] | Here you are. | 到了 |
[05:18] | – You’re kidding me, right? – Get out. | -你逗我玩呢吧 -下去 |
[05:22] | I’ll hire us a Livery Cruiser. | 我来给我们租个利弗瑞巡洋舰吧 |
[05:24] | No big deal. It won’t come out of your end. | 无所谓的 不用你出钱 |
[05:26] | I’ll pay for it. | 我来付钱 |
[05:28] | I’m just trying to make it pleasant. | 我只是想让旅途愉悦点 |
[05:29] | Hey, it’s time to go, so let’s settle up. | 该动身了 把账结了吧 |
[05:36] | I’d stay off the ice if I were you. | 你们最好离冰面远点 |
[05:41] | You think there’s really something to worry about? | 你觉得真有什么危险的东西要当心吗 |
[05:56] | Open the hatch! Open the hatch! | 快把舱门打开 |
[06:16] | Dank farrik, that was close! | 我的妈啊 就差一点 |
[06:18] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[06:21] | “Stay off the ice.” | “离冰面远点” |
[06:22] | That’s the understatement of the millennium. | 这简直太轻描淡写了 |
[06:31] | It’s taking us down. What’re you doing? | 它把我们拉下来了 你要干什么 |
[06:37] | It’s got us. It’s gonna take us under. | 它困住我们了 它要把我们拽下去 |
[06:40] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[06:41] | You gotta do something! We gotta get out of here! | 你得做点什么 我们得逃出去 |
[07:03] | Let’s go. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 快走 快走 |
[07:06] | Yes. All right. | 太好了 |
[07:27] | I like your ship. She’s a classic. | 我喜欢你的飞船 非常经典 |
[07:32] | Razor Crest, am I right? | 刀锋之巅 没错吧 |
[07:35] | Pre-Empire? | 帝国前的 |
[07:39] | I have a lot of credits, by the way. | 顺便告诉你 我有很多钱呢 |
[07:41] | That’s why I offered to hail a Cruiser. | 所以我才说叫个巡洋舰呢 |
[07:49] | How much are they paying you? | 他们给你多少钱啊 |
[07:55] | Is it true that you guys never take off your helmets? | 你们真的从不摘掉头盔吗 |
[08:02] | Boy. | 哎呀 |
[08:04] | I think I have to use the vacc tube. | 我想得去用一下排泄管 |
[08:08] | I mean I can do it here, | 当然 在这方便也行 |
[08:09] | but if you’ve never seen | 但如果你以前没见识过 |
[08:11] | a Fledgling Mythrol evacuate their thorax, | 小麦苏罗人排泄他胸腔的秽物 |
[08:14] | you’re a lucky guy, trust me. | 你可真走运 真的 |
[08:21] | Clearly, there’s nowhere for me to go. | 很明显 我哪也去不了 |
[08:23] | So, uh… | 所以 |
[08:25] | I’m gonna look for that vacc tube if it’s all the same to you? | 如果你不介意的话 我就去用排泄管了 |
[08:28] | Great. | 很好 |
[08:43] | Found it! | 找到了 |
[08:45] | Thanks. It might take a while. | 谢谢 可能需要一段时间 |
[08:47] | I’m molting. | 我正在蜕皮 |
[09:07] | Oh, this feels a lot better. | 感觉好多了 |
[09:09] | I haven’t evacuated since the solstice. | 从夏至开始我就没排泄过 |
[09:17] | Yeah. | 是 |
[09:19] | I was hoping to be free for Life Day. | 我希望生命节那天我能自由 |
[09:23] | Maybe even, uh… | 甚至或许 |
[09:29] | Get home to the family. | 回家和家人团聚 |
[09:38] | But I guess that’s not gonna happen this year. | 但我想今年是不可能了 |
[09:41] | Probably not. | 可能不行了 |
[10:53] | Ah, that was fast. | 太快了 |
[10:54] | Did you catch them all? | 你抓到他们所有人了吗 |
[11:02] | Good. I’ll begin the off-load. | 很好 我开始卸货 |
[11:15] | These are Imperial Credits. | 这些是帝国信用点 |
[11:17] | They still spend. | 它们还流通的 |
[11:18] | I don’t know if you heard, but the Empire is gone. | 我不知道你有没有听说 但已经没有帝国了 |
[11:21] | It’s all I’ve got. | 我只有这些 |
[11:25] | Save the theatrics. | 别演了 |
[11:27] | Fine, I’ll… | 好吧 我 |
[11:30] | I can do Calamari Flan… | 我可以给你蒙卡拉马里币 |
[11:33] | But I can only pay half. | 但我只能付一半 |
[11:38] | Fine. | 好的 |
[11:58] | I have a bail jumper… | 我有一个保释在逃犯 |
[12:00] | A bail jumper, | 一个保释在逃 |
[12:03] | another bail jumper, a wanted smuggler. | 另一个保释在逃 一个被通缉的走私犯 |
[12:06] | I’ll take them all. | 我都要了 |
[12:07] | No. Hold on. | 不 等等 |
[12:09] | There are other members of the Guild, and this is all I have. | 公会还有其他赏金猎人 我就这么多悬赏 |
[12:13] | Why so slow? | 为什么这么慢 |
[12:15] | It’s not slow at all, actually. Very busy. | 其实一点也不慢 很忙 |
[12:17] | They just don’t want to pay Guild rates. | 他们只是不想按公会价格付账 |
[12:20] | They don’t mind if things get sloppy. | 他们不介意工作应付 |
[12:23] | – What’s your highest bounty? – Not much. | -你的最高悬赏是多少 -不多 |
[12:26] | Five thousand. | 五千 |
[12:27] | That won’t even cover fuel these days. | 这个世道这点钱连油钱都不够 |
[12:34] | There is one job. | 还有一份工作 |
[12:38] | Let’s see the puck. | 让我们看看赏金碟 |
[12:40] | No puck. | 没有赏金碟 |
[12:42] | Face to face. | 面谈 |
[12:43] | Direct commission. | 当面交收 |
[12:46] | Deep pocket. | 赏金丰富 |
[12:47] | Underworld? | 黑道 |
[12:50] | All I know is no chain code. | 我只知道没有链码 |
[12:55] | Do you want the chit or not? | 你到底接不接 |
[14:28] | Greef Karga said you were coming. | 格里夫·卡尔加说你要来 |
[14:39] | What else did he say? | 他还说了什么 |
[14:40] | He said you were the best in the parsec. | 他说你是近几个光年里最好的 |
[14:49] | Freeze! No! | 别动 不 |
[14:50] | Drop your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[14:51] | No, no, no, no. Pardon. Uh, sorry. | 不 不 对不起对不起 |
[14:53] | I didn’t mean to alarm. | 我没想吓你 |
[14:58] | This is Doctor Pershing. | 我是帕兴医生 |
[15:01] | Please excuse his lack of decorum. | 请原谅他没有礼貌 |
[15:05] | His enthusiasm outweighs his discretion. | 他热情有余 谨慎不足 |
[15:08] | Please lower your blaster. | 请把枪放下来 |
[15:10] | Have them lower theirs first. | 让他们先放下 |
[15:12] | We have you four to one. | 我们四个对你一个 |
[15:15] | I like those odds. | 我喜欢这种胜率 |
[15:21] | He also said you were expensive. | 他还说你要价不菲 |
[15:24] | Very expensive. | 的确不便宜 |
[15:26] | Please sit. | 请坐 |
[15:52] | Beskar? | 贝斯卡钢 |
[15:53] | Go ahead. It’s real. | 你验货 是真的 |
[15:59] | This is only a down payment. | 这只是定金 |
[16:01] | I have a camtono of Beskar waiting for you | 在交付时 |
[16:05] | upon delivery of the asset. | 我还有一桶贝斯卡钢给你 |
[16:07] | Alive. | 要活的 |
[16:08] | Yes. Alive. | 对 要活的 |
[16:11] | Although, I acknowledge | 不过 我承认 |
[16:13] | that bounty hunting is a complicated profession. | 赏金猎人是一项复杂的职业 |
[16:17] | This being the case, | 既然如此 |
[16:19] | proof of termination is also acceptable for a lower fee. | 如果能证明杀死也能有一点赏金 |
[16:25] | That is not what we agreed upon. | 这不是我们商定好的 |
[16:28] | I’m simply being pragmatic. | 我只是务实而已 |
[16:31] | Let’s see the puck. | 让我们看看悬赏定位碟 |
[16:34] | I’m afraid discretion dictates | 恐怕出于谨慎考虑 |
[16:37] | a less traditional agreement. | 我们不能用传统方法安排这项任务 |
[16:40] | We can only offer you a tracking fob. | 我们只能给你一个追踪器 |
[16:47] | What’s the chain code? | 链码是什么 |
[16:49] | We can only provide the last four digits. | 我们只能提供最后四位数字 |
[16:54] | Their age? That’s all you can give me? | 年龄呢 你能给我的就这些吗 |
[16:57] | Yes. They’re 50 years old. | 对 它已经50岁了 |
[17:01] | We can also give you last reported positional data. | 我们也可以给你目标最后的位置数据 |
[17:04] | Between that and the fob, | 有了它和追踪器 |
[17:07] | a man of your skill should make short work of this. | 像你这样有本事的人应该把能很快完成的 |
[17:21] | The Beskar belongs back into the hands of a Mandalorian. | 贝斯卡钢又回到了曼达洛人的手中 |
[17:26] | It is good to restore the natural order of things | 在一段混乱时期之后 |
[17:30] | after a period of such disarray, | 能恢复事物的自然秩序是好的 |
[17:33] | don’t you agree? | 你不同意吗 |
[19:43] | This was gathered in the Great Purge. | 这是在绝地大屠杀中收集到的 |
[19:46] | It is good it is back with the Tribe. | 很好 它又回到了部落 |
[19:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:51] | A pauldron would be in order. | 一块肩甲可以完成了 |
[19:54] | – Has your signet been revealed? – Not yet. | -你有印记了吗 -还没有 |
[19:57] | Soon. | 很快了 |
[20:33] | This is extremely generous. | 这个量很富余 |
[20:35] | The excess will sponsor many foundlings. | 多余的将用来资助许多弃婴 |
[20:39] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
[20:41] | I was once a foundling. | 我曾经是个弃儿 |
[20:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:42] | You are a bounty hunter. | 你是个赏金猎人 |
[23:45] | Yes. | 对 |
[23:50] | I will help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[23:54] | I have spoken. | 言止于此 |
[24:13] | Many have passed through. | 很多人都来过了 |
[24:15] | They seek the same one as you. | 他们和你找的是同一个人 |
[24:18] | Did you help them? | 你帮助他们了吗 |
[24:20] | Yes. | 对 |
[24:22] | They died. | 他们死了 |
[24:24] | Well, then I don’t know if I want your help. | 好吧 那我不知道我是否需要你的帮助 |
[24:28] | You do. | 你需要我的帮助 |
[24:30] | I can show you to the encampment. | 我可以带你去营地 |
[24:32] | What’s your cut? | 你能拿多少 |
[24:33] | Half. | 一半 |
[24:35] | Half the bounty to guide? Seems steep. | 做向导分一半的赏金吗 太贵了 |
[24:38] | No. Half of the blurrg you helped capture. | 不 你帮忙抓到一半的布勒格归我 |
[24:41] | The blurrg? You can keep them both. | 布勒格 两只你都可以拿走 |
[24:44] | No, you will need one. | 不 你需要一只 |
[24:46] | To ride. | 来骑 |
[24:48] | The way is impossible to pass without a blurrg mount. | 没有布勒格根本别想走这条路 |
[24:52] | I don’t know how to ride blurrg. | 我不知道怎么骑布勒格 |
[24:55] | I have spoken. | 言止于此 |
[25:05] | Perhaps if you removed your helmet. | 也许你把头盔摘了会好些 |
[25:08] | Perhaps he remembers I tried to roast him. | 也许他记得我之前想烤了它 |
[25:10] | This is a female. The males are all eaten during mating. | 它是雌性 雄性在交配时都被吃掉了 |
[25:45] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没有时间搞这些 |
[25:46] | Do you have a Landspeeder or Speeder bike that I could hire? | 能租给我陆行艇或者飞梭摩托吗 |
[25:49] | You are Mandalorian! | 你是曼达洛人 |
[25:52] | Your ancestors rode the great Mythosaur. | 你的祖先骑着伟大的秘龙 |
[25:57] | Surely you can ride this young foal. | 你当然可以骑这匹小马驹 |
[26:16] | Easy. Easy. | 放松 |
[26:20] | Now, all right. Settle down. | 好了 放松 |
[26:25] | Settle. Settle. | 安静 安静 |
[26:29] | That’s good. That’s good. | 很好 很好 |
[26:34] | Easy. Okay. | 放松 可以 |
[26:37] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[26:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:43] | That is where you’ll find your quarry. | 那是你能找到猎物的地方 |
[27:50] | Please. You deserve this. | 拿着 你应得的 |
[27:53] | Since these ones arrived, | 这些人来了后 |
[27:55] | this territory has been an endless stream of mercenaries | 这里无止无休地来了一群 |
[27:59] | seeking reward and bringing destruction. | 寻求赏金 到处破坏的佣兵 |
[28:03] | Then why did you guide me? | 那你为什么做我的向导 |
[28:05] | They do not belong here. | 他们不属于这里 |
[28:07] | Those that live here come to seek peace. | 住在这里的人来这里是为了寻求和平 |
[28:10] | There will be no peace until they’re gone. | 他们不离开就不会有和平 |
[28:14] | Then why do you help? | 那你为什么要帮忙 |
[28:16] | I have never met a Mandalorian. | 我从没见过曼达洛人 |
[28:19] | I’ve only read the stories. | 我只在故事里听说过 |
[28:23] | If they are true, you will make quick work of it. | 如果那些故事是真的 你就赶紧搞定 |
[28:28] | Then there will again be peace. | 然后我们就能恢复和平了 |
[28:35] | I have spoken. | 言止于此 |
[29:18] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[29:20] | Bounty Droid. | 赏金机器人 |
[29:22] | Subparagraph 16 of the Bondsman Guild protocol waiver | 《担保人公会协议》豁免部分第16项规定 |
[29:25] | compels you to immediately produce said asset. | 你们必须立即交出所述目标 |
[29:48] | Droids. | 天杀的机器人 |
[29:51] | Subparagraph 16 of the Bondsman Guild protocol waiver | 《担保人公会协议》豁免部分第16项规定 |
[29:55] | compels you to immediately produce said asset. | 你们必须立即交出所述目标 |
[29:58] | IG unit! Stand down. | IG机器人 停火 |
[30:05] | I’m in the Guild! | 我是公会的 |
[30:06] | You are a Guild member? | 你是公会成员吗 |
[30:08] | I thought I was the only one on assignment. | 我以为只有我在执行任务 |
[30:11] | That makes two of us. | 我也是 |
[30:13] | So much for the element of surprise. | 一个个惊喜真是够了 |
[30:15] | Sadly, I must ask for your fob. | 很遗憾 你得交出你的追踪器 |
[30:17] | I have already issued the writ of seizure. The bounty is mine. | 我已经签发了扣押令 赏金是我的 |
[30:20] | Unless I’m mistaken, | 如果我没说错的话 |
[30:21] | you are, as of yet, empty-handed. | 到目前为止 你还是两手空空 |
[30:24] | This is true. | 没错 |
[30:25] | – I have a suggestion. – Proceed. | -我有个建议 -请说 |
[30:27] | We split the reward. | 我们平分报酬 |
[30:29] | This is acceptable. | 可以接受 |
[30:31] | Great. Now let’s regroup, out of harm’s way, and form a plan. | 很好 咱俩重新组队 先脱险 再想一个计划 |
[30:35] | I will of course receive the reputation merits | 这次任务成功以后 |
[30:38] | associated with the mission. | 要算在我的头上 |
[30:40] | Can we talk about this later? | 这事我们可以晚点再谈吗 |
[30:43] | I require an answer if I am to proceed… | 如果要我合作 我需要一个答案 |
[30:46] | Oh, no. Alert. Alert. Alert. | 不 警告 警告 |
[30:58] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[31:20] | He’s in there! | 他在里面 |
[31:21] | Affirmative. | 确认 |
[31:39] | Up top! | 上面 |
[31:54] | It appears we are trapped. | 看来我们被困住了 |
[31:56] | I will initiate self-destruct sequencing. | 我将启动自毁程序 |
[32:01] | You’re what? | 什么 |
[32:02] | Manufacturers Protocol dictates I cannot be captured. | 制造商协议规定我不能被捕获 |
[32:05] | – I must self-destruct. – Do not self-destruct. | -我必须自毁 -不要自毁 |
[32:09] | Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[32:29] | Go! Go! Go! There’s too many! | 快走 快走 他们人太多了 |
[32:39] | They got us pinned. | 我们无处可走了 |
[32:46] | I will initiate self-destruct. | 准备启动自毁程序 |
[32:48] | Do not self-destruct! We’re shooting our way out. | 不要自毁 我们要杀出去 |
[32:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:58] | New plan! | 新计划 |
[33:04] | Beginning self-destruct countdown. | 启动自毁程序倒计时 |
[33:05] | No! Stop it! | 不 住手 |
[33:09] | Draw their fire, I’ll take it out. | 吸引他们的火力 我来干掉他们 |
[33:11] | – Acceptable. – Go! | -可以接受 -上 |
[33:45] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[33:48] | I will disengage self-destruct initiative. | 我将解除自毁程序 |
[33:55] | You know, you’re not so bad. | 作为一个机器人来说 |
[33:57] | – For a droid. – Agreed. | -你还不赖 -同意 |
[33:59] | That blaster hit looks nasty. You okay? | 那一枪火力很猛啊 你还好吧 |
[34:01] | Running a quick diagnostic. | 进行快速诊断 |
[34:05] | It has missed my central wiring harness. | 它没打到我的中央线束 |
[34:07] | Is that good? | 这是好事吗 |
[34:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:10] | Well, now we just need to get the door open. | 现在我们只要把门打开就行了 |
[34:43] | Anyone else? | 还有人吗 |
[34:46] | The tracking fob is still active. | 追踪器仍处于激活状态 |
[34:48] | My sensors indicate that there is a life form present. | 我的传感器显示有生物存在 |
[35:24] | Wait. | 等等 |
[35:25] | They said 50 years old. | 他们说有50岁了 |
[35:28] | Species age differently. | 不同物种成长的速度不同 |
[35:32] | Perhaps it could live many centuries. | 也许它可以活好几百年 |
[35:36] | Sadly, we’ll never know. | 可惜我们没办法知道了 |
[35:39] | No. | 不 |
[35:41] | We’ll bring it in alive. | 我们要活捉它 |
[35:43] | The commission was quite specific. | 委托任务写得非常具体 |
[35:45] | The asset was to be terminated. | 我们要终结目标 |