Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

曼达洛人(The Mandalorian)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 曼达洛人(The Mandalorian)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:08] Such a large bounty 小小的猎物
[00:10] for such a small package. 能有如此巨额的赏金
[00:12] My armor has lost its integrity. 我的盔甲不太结实了
[00:14] I may need to begin again. 我可能又要重新做了
[00:16] I must warn you. It will draw many eyes. 我必须警告你 它会非常惹眼的
[00:19] They all hate you, Mando. 他们都恨你 曼达人
[00:22] Now, how can I show my gratitude to my most valuable partner? 如何才能向我最重要的合作伙伴表达感激呢
[00:27] What are they doing with it? 他们会怎么做
[00:28] I didn’t ask. It’s against the Guild Code. 我没问 这违反工会规定
[00:41] Step aside. I’m going to my ship. 让开 我要去我的飞船
[00:44] You put the bounty down and perhaps I’ll let you pass. 你把猎物放下 我可能会让你过去
[00:52] How many of them had tracking fobs? 他们之中有多少人有追踪器
[00:54] All of them. All of them! 他们都有 他们都有
[01:52] I’m gonna get you. 我会抓住你的
[02:28] Go, go, go! They’re back! 快跑 他们又来了
[02:31] – Go! – Run for cover. -快跑 -快躲起来
[02:33] – Get inside! – Mama! -快进去 -妈妈
[02:36] Mama! 妈妈
[02:39] – Mama! – Go! -妈妈 -快跑
[02:43] – Mama! – Winta! -妈妈 -雯塔
[02:46] Mama! 妈妈
[02:55] Come on. 来
[04:42] Stop touching things. 别乱碰
[05:01] Let’s see. Sorgan. 我们看看 索尔根
[05:04] Looks like there’s no star port, no industrial centers, 好像没有星际港 没有工业中心
[05:07] no population density. 人烟稀少
[05:09] Real backwater skug hole. 贫瘠之地
[05:11] Which means it’s perfect for us. 再理想不过了
[05:13] You ready to lay low and stretch your legs for a couple of months, 准备好保持低调放松一两个月了吗
[05:15] you little womp rat? 你这个小旺普鼠
[05:17] Nobody’s gonna find us here. 谁也找不到我们
[05:57] Listen. I’m gonna go out there and I’m gonna look around. 听好了 我要出去看看
[06:00] It shouldn’t take too long. 应该不会太久
[06:04] Now, don’t touch anything. 不许乱碰
[06:07] I’ll find us some lodging, then I’ll come back for you. 我去找个住处 然后回来接你
[06:10] You stay right here. 你乖乖待在这
[06:12] You stay. Don’t move. 待在这 不要动
[06:15] You understand? 明白吗
[06:17] Great. 很好
[06:33] Oh, what the hell? Come on. 算了 走吧
[07:44] Welcome, travelers. Can I interest you in anything? 欢迎 旅行者 有什么需要的吗
[07:48] Bone broth, for the little one. 给小家伙来点骨头汤
[07:50] Oh, well, you’re in luck. 你运气不错
[07:51] I just took down a grinjer, so there’s plenty. 我刚刚宰了个格林杰兽 汤有很多
[07:53] Can I interest you in a porringer of broth as well? 要不要给你也盛上一碗
[07:56] – Just the one. – Very well. -一碗就行 -好的
[07:57] That one over there. When did she arrive? 那边的那个 她是什么时候来的
[08:03] I’ve seen her here for the last week or so. 上周我就看见她在这了
[08:05] – What’s her business here? – Business? -她来这有什么公干 -公干
[08:07] Oh, well, there’s not much business in Sorgan, so I can’t say. 索尔根没什么公干 所以我也不知道
[08:11] She doesn’t strike me as a log runner. Well, thank you, sir. 她看着不像伐木工 谢谢先生
[08:16] I will get that broth to you as soon as possible, 我马上就把汤端来
[08:19] and I will throw in a flagon of spotchka just for good measure. 再送你一壶斯波奇茶
[08:25] I will be right back with that. 我这就拿来
[08:31] Keep an eye on the kid. 帮我看着点孩子
[08:33] Yes, sir. 遵命 先生
[09:52] You want some soup? 想喝点汤吗
[09:55] Saw most of my action mopping up after Endor. 恩多之战以后 我基本上都在肃清余孽
[09:58] Mostly Ex-Imperial Warlords. 主要是前帝国的军阀们
[10:00] They wanted it fast and quiet. 他们希望可以低调迅速
[10:02] They’d send us in on the drop ships. 他们用运输舰派遣我们
[10:03] No support, just us. 没有支援 只靠我们自己
[10:06] Then when the Imps were gone, the politics started. 后来帝国消亡的时候 开始了政治斗争
[10:08] We were peacekeepers, protecting delegates, suppressing riots. 我们成为维和部队 保护代表 镇压暴动
[10:12] Not what I signed up for. 这可不是我的初衷
[10:14] How’d you end up here? 你怎么到这里了
[10:17] Let’s just call it an early retirement. 姑且算是提前退休吧
[10:22] Look, I knew you were Guild. 我知道你是工会的
[10:23] I figured you had a fob on me. That’s why I came at you so hard. 我以为你要追捕我 所以我下手才那么狠
[10:27] Yeah, that’s what I figured. 我猜到了
[10:29] Well, this has been a real treat, 谢谢你的款待
[10:31] but unless you wanna go another round, 除非你还想再来一轮
[10:33] one of us is gonna have to move on, and I was here first. 有人先走一步了 而我是先来的
[10:41] Well, looks like this planet’s taken. 看来这个星球已经有人占了
[11:18] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[11:20] Excuse me, sir. 打扰一下 先生
[11:21] There something I can help you with? 有什么事吗
[11:26] Raiders. 掠夺者
[11:27] We have money. 我们有钱
[11:28] So, you think I’m some kinda mercenary? 所以你们觉得我是雇佣兵吗
[11:31] You are a Mandalorian, right? 你是个曼达洛人 是吧
[11:33] Or at least wearing Mandalorian armor. 或者至少穿着曼达洛盔甲
[11:35] That is Mandalorian armor, right? 这确实是曼达洛盔甲 对吧
[11:37] – It is. – See? I told him. -确实是 -看吧 我告诉他了
[11:39] Sir, I’ve read a lot about your people… Tribe. 我读过很多关于你们的人…的族人的资料
[11:43] – If half of what I read is true… – We have money. -如果里面有一半是真的 -我们有钱
[11:45] – How much? – Everything we have, sir. -多少钱 -我们的全部家当 先生
[11:48] – Our whole harvest was stolen. – Krill. We’re krill farmers. -所有的收成都被偷了 -磷虾 我们捕磷虾
[11:51] We brew spotchka. Our whole village chipped in. 我们煮斯波奇茶 全村凑钱了
[11:55] It’s not enough. 不够
[11:57] Are you sure? You don’t even know what the job is. 你确定吗 你都不知道任务是什么
[11:59] I know it’s not enough. Good luck. 但我知道这不够 祝你好运
[12:00] This is everything we have. 这是我们全部的钱了
[12:02] We’ll give you more after the next harvest. 下次收获之后可以再给你钱
[12:11] Come on. Let’s head back. 走吧 我们回去
[12:16] Took us the whole day to get here. 我们花了一整天才到这里
[12:18] Now we have to ride back with no protection 现在却要毫无保护地
[12:20] to the middle of nowhere. 飞回那个偏远的地方
[12:22] Where do you live? 你们住哪里
[12:24] On a farm. Weren’t you listening? 农场 你没听我说吗
[12:27] We’re farmers. 我们是农民
[12:29] In the middle of nowhere? 偏远地方的农民吗
[12:31] Yes. 没错
[12:33] You have lodging? 你们有农舍吗
[12:35] Yeah. Absolutely. 当然有
[12:37] Good. Come up and help. 很好 上来帮忙
[12:50] I’m gonna need one more thing. 我还需要一样东西
[12:52] Give me those credits. 给我那些钱
[13:00] Ready for round two? 准备好再战一场了吗
[13:06] So, we’re basically running off 所以我们基本就是为了一顿饭钱
[13:07] a band of Raiders for lunch money? 帮人打炮一群掠夺者吗
[13:09] They’re quartering us in the middle of nowhere. 他们让我们在偏远的地方落脚
[13:11] Last I checked, that’s a pretty square deal 据我所知 对于你这种处境的人
[13:13] for somebody in your position. 这笔交易已经很合理了
[13:15] Worst case scenario, you tune up your blaster. 最坏的情况就是开枪
[13:17] Best case, we’re a deterrent. 最好的情况就是我们威慑住他们
[13:20] I can’t imagine there’s anything living in these trees 我觉得这些树林里不会有
[13:22] that an ex-shock trooper couldn’t handle. 前震击士兵搞不定的生物
[13:46] Everyone, they’re here! 各位 他们来了
[13:50] Come on. 快来
[13:54] Well, looks like they’re happy to see us. 看起来他们很高兴见到我们
[13:57] Looks like. 看起来是
[14:00] – Hi. – He’s so cute. -你好 -他好可爱
[14:26] Please come in. 请进
[14:30] I hope this is comfortable for you. 希望这里够舒服
[14:33] Sorry that all we have is the barn. 不好意思 我们只有谷仓
[14:36] This will do fine. 这就可以
[14:39] I stacked some blankets over here. 我在这里放了些毯子
[14:42] Thank you. That’s very kind. 谢谢 你真好心
[14:56] This is my daughter, Winta. 这是我女儿 雯塔
[14:59] We don’t get a lot of visitors around here. 我们这里很少有人来
[15:02] She’s not used to strangers. 她不习惯见到陌生人
[15:06] This nice man is going to help protect us from the bad ones. 这名好心人会保护我们不受坏人侵扰
[15:11] Thank you. 谢谢你
[15:16] Come on, Winta. Let’s give our guests some room. 走吧 雯塔 别打扰我们的客人了
[15:34] – Knock, knock. – Come in. -在吗 -请进
[15:54] Can I feed him? 我可以喂他吗
[15:57] Sure. 没问题
[16:05] Are you hungry? 你饿吗
[16:13] Can I play with him? 我能跟他玩吗
[16:17] Sure. 没问题
[16:26] Come on. 来吧
[16:29] – I don’t think… – They’ll be fine. -我不觉得… -他们没事的
[16:30] – I don’t… – They’ll be fine. -我不… -他们没事的
[16:35] I brought you some food. 我拿了些食物过来
[16:37] I noticed you didn’t eat out there. 我看你在那里没有吃东西
[16:39] I’ll leave it here for when I go. 我放在这里就走了
[16:41] That’s very thoughtful of you. 你真细心
[16:48] Do you mind if ask you something? 介意我问个问题吗
[16:50] Go ahead. 说吧
[16:53] How long has it been since you’ve taken that off? 你有多久没卸下盔甲了
[16:58] Yesterday. 自从昨天
[17:01] I mean, in front of someone else. 我是说 在别人面前
[17:10] I wasn’t much older than they are. 上次的时候我和他们差不多大
[17:17] You haven’t shown your face to anyone since you were a kid? 你自从小时候就没在别人面前露过脸了吗
[17:21] No. I was happy that they took me in. 没有过 他们收留我我很开心
[17:26] My parents were killed and the Mandalorians took care of me. 我父母被杀了 曼达洛人收留了我
[17:32] I’m sorry. 很遗憾
[17:33] This is the way. 此乃正道
[17:39] Let us know if there’s anything you need. 有任何需要就告诉我们
[17:42] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:23] About 15 or 20 of them 大约有十五到二十人
[18:25] came through here on foot. 是徒步过来的
[18:31] And something big sheared off those branches. 有个庞然大物把这些树枝撕碎了
[18:48] AT-ST AT-ST.
[18:50] Imperial walker. What’s it doing here? 帝国的步行机怎么会在这
[18:54] I don’t know. 我不知道
[18:58] But this is more than I signed up for. 但这已经超出我的能力范围了
[19:04] Bad news. You can’t live here anymore. 坏消息 你们不能住在这了
[19:07] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[19:09] Nice bedside manner. 你可真客气
[19:11] You think you can do better? 你有更好的说法吗
[19:13] Can’t do much worse. 想不出更坏的说法了
[19:16] I know this is not the news you wanted to hear, 我知道你们不希望听到这个消息
[19:19] but there are no other options. 但你们别无选择
[19:20] – You took the job. – Yeah. -你接下了这份活 -没错
[19:22] That was before we knew about the AT-ST. 那是在我们知道AT-ST之前
[19:25] What is that? 那是什么
[19:26] The armored walker with two enormous guns 配备两门炮的武装步行机
[19:28] that you knew about and didn’t tell us. 你们明明知道 但是没告诉我们
[19:30] – Help us. – Please. -帮帮我们 -求你了
[19:31] – You’re supposed to help us. – But we hired you. -你应该是来帮我们的 -但我们雇了你
[19:33] – Please. – We have nowhere to go. -求你了 -我们无处可去
[19:36] Sure you do. This is a big planet. 你们当然有地方去 这个星球很大
[19:38] I mean, I’ve seen a lot smaller. 我还见过比这小得多的星球
[19:40] My grandparents seeded these ponds. 我的祖辈给这些池塘播种
[19:42] – It took generations. – Yeah. -好几代人的心血 -没错
[19:44] I understand. I do. But there are only two of us. 我理解 但我们只有两个人
[19:48] No, there’s not. There’s at least 20 here. 不 那里至少还有二十个人
[19:51] I mean fighters. Be realistic. 我是指战士 现实点吧
[19:54] – We can learn. – We can. -我们可以学 -我们可以
[19:55] – Give us a chance. – Please. -给我们一次机会 -拜托了
[19:57] I’ve seen that thing take out entire companies of soldiers 我曾经见过 那个东西在几分钟之内
[20:00] in a matter of minutes. 灭了成百的士兵
[20:05] We’re not leaving. 我们不会走
[20:08] You cannot fight that thing. 你们无法对抗它
[20:13] Unless we show them how. 除非我们教他们怎么做
[20:15] Show us. 让我们看看
[20:16] Yeah, we can do this. 我们办得到
[20:20] You got two problems here. 你们有两个麻烦
[20:21] You got the bandits, and you got the mech. 强盗和机械
[20:24] We’ll handle the AT-ST, 我们会解决步行机
[20:25] but you gotta protect us when they come out of the woods. 当他们从树林里冲出来时 你们得掩护我们
[20:27] And I don’t have to tell you how dangerous they are. 我也不必再说他们有多危险
[20:30] Cara Dune here was a veteran. 卡拉·杜恩是一名老兵
[20:32] She was a drop soldier for the Rebellion, 她曾是反抗军的伞兵
[20:34] and she’s gonna lay out a plan for you, so listen carefully. 她会为你们制定计划 仔细听好
[20:38] Now, there’s nothing on this planet 在这个星球上
[20:39] that can damage the legs on this thing, 没有什么可以破坏步行机的腿
[20:41] so we’re gonna build a trap. 所以我们要挖个陷阱
[20:43] We’re gonna need to dig real deep, right here, 我们要在这里挖个很深的洞
[20:46] so that when it steps in, it drops. 如果它踩到 就会掉下去
[20:49] The two of us will hit their camp. Provoke them. 我们两个会突袭他们的营地 引出他们
[20:52] That’ll bring the fight out of the woods and down here to us. 这样就可以把战斗地点从森林转移到我们这
[20:55] I’m gonna need you to cut down trees 我需要你们把树砍了
[20:57] and build barricades along these edges. 在这些边缘处搭建障碍
[21:01] I need it high enough so that they can’t get over, 要足够高 让他们无法越过
[21:03] and strong enough so that it can’t break through. 还要足够坚固 让他们无法突破
[21:07] Okay. Who knows how to shoot? 好了 谁会射击
[21:26] Ready, one. Move your leg out. 准备 一 把腿伸出来
[21:29] Get ready. 准备好
[21:31] One. 一
[21:41] One. 一
[21:42] – Get into it. One. – Fire. -伸出去 一 -开火
[21:55] One. 一
[21:57] Two. 二
[21:58] Three. 三
[21:59] Four. 四
[22:01] Reset. 还原
[22:03] Louder. 再响一点
[22:04] One. 一
[22:05] Two. 二
[22:13] The sun is about to set, 快要日落了
[22:15] and we’ll be leaving soon. 我们很快就会出发
[22:16] When we return, we’re coming in hot. 当我们回来时 速度会很快
[22:20] We’ll be ready. 我们会准备好
[24:33] Come on. I’ll cover you. 快 我掩护你
[24:46] I hope the plan worked. 希望计划能有用
[24:59] Go. Go! 跑 快跑
[25:29] It’s okay. 没事的
[25:37] This is it. 来了
[25:39] Once that thing steps into the pond, it’s goin’ down. 一旦它走进池塘 就会陷下去
[25:50] Weapons ready. 准备好武器
[26:10] Just a few more steps. 再等它走几步
[26:21] It stopped. 它停了
[26:31] Get down. Get down. 趴下 趴下
[26:50] Caben. Stay there. 卡本 待在那儿
[26:51] Hold your positions. 守住你的位置
[27:03] Open fire. 开火
[27:22] We gotta get that thing to step forward. 我们得让那玩意继续走
[27:23] I’m thinking. 我在想办法
[27:24] Stay back, stay back! 退后 退后
[27:35] New plan. 新计划
[27:36] What do you have in mind? 你有什么计划
[27:37] Give me the pulse rifle. 把脉冲步枪给我
[27:41] I’ll cover you. 我来掩护你
[27:54] Come on, you got this. 加油 你可以的
[27:58] Come to Mama. 来找老娘吧
[28:14] This is it. It’s now or never. 现在不上就没机会了
[28:16] Go. 上啊
[28:23] Caben, Stoke, get out there. 卡本 斯托克 上啊
[28:46] Take the bait, you hunk of junk. 上钩吧 你这个废物
[29:48] Was that the plan? 这也是计划吗
[29:51] Somethin’ like that. 差不多吧
[30:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[30:32] Can I set you something in the house? 需要我在房子里添点东西吗
[30:33] Uh, thank you. Maybe later. 谢谢 以后再说吧
[30:38] He’s very happy here. 他在这里很开心
[30:42] He is. 是的
[30:45] Fits right in. 适应得很好
[30:53] So, what happens if you take that thing off? 如果你把盔甲脱了会怎么样
[30:56] They come after you and kill you? 盔甲会追杀你吗
[31:00] No. You just can’t ever put it back on again. 不会 但我就穿不上了
[31:06] That’s it? 就这样
[31:09] So you can slip off the helmet, 所以你可以把头盔摘了
[31:10] and settle down with that beautiful young widow, 和那个漂亮的年轻寡妇安顿下来
[31:12] and raise your kid sitting here, sipping spotchka? 把你的孩子养大 坐在这里喝斯波奇茶
[31:21] You know, we raised some hell here a few weeks back. 几周前我们在这里惹了不少麻烦
[31:24] It’s too much action for a backwater town like this. 对于这样一个穷乡僻壤的小镇来说 动静太大了
[31:28] Word travels fast. 消息传得很快
[31:30] We might wanna cycle the charts and move on. 我们可能得收拾一下离开这里了
[31:34] Would not wanna be the one who’s gotta tell him. 我可不想告诉他这个消息
[31:41] I’m leaving him here. 我要把他留在这里
[31:45] Traveling with me, that’s no life for a kid. 和我一起走 那孩子就过不上好日子了
[31:50] I did my job, he’s safe. Better chance at a life. 我完成任务了 他很安全 可以过上更好的生活
[31:54] Come on. Come on. 来啊 来啊
[31:58] It’s gonna break his little heart. 他肯定会难过的
[32:02] He’ll get over it. We all do. 他会撑过去的 我们都一样
[32:28] Excuse me. Can I have a word? 不好意思 能和你聊聊吗
[32:32] Of course. 当然
[32:44] It’s very nice here. 这里很好
[32:47] Yes. 对
[32:49] I think it’s clear he’s… He’s happy here. 很明显 他在这里很开心
[32:53] What about you? 那你呢
[32:55] Me? 我
[32:57] Are you happy here? 你在这里开心吗
[33:01] We want you to stay. 我们希望你能留下来
[33:04] The community’s grateful. 社区很感激你
[33:06] You can pack all this away in case there’s ever trouble. 你可以把盔甲收起来 免得有麻烦
[33:11] You and your boy could have a good life. 你和你的孩子可以过上好日子
[33:15] He could be a child for a while. 不知道他什么时候才会长大
[33:19] Wouldn’t that be nice? 这不是很好吗
[33:25] It would. 是的
[33:41] I don’t belong here. 我不属于这里
[33:44] But he does. 但他属于这里
[33:47] I understand. 我明白
[33:53] I will look after him as one of my own. 我会像照顾自己的孩子一样照顾他
[34:12] Go get the kids. 去找孩子们
[34:31] Who’s he tracking? 他在追踪谁
[34:33] The kid. 孩子
[34:35] They know he’s here. 他们知道孩子在这里
[34:37] Yes. 对
[34:39] Then they’ll keep coming. 他们不会罢休的
[34:42] Yes. 对
[34:59] Are you sure you don’t want an escort? 你真的不需要护送吗
[35:02] I appreciate the offer, 我很感谢你的提议
[35:06] but we’re gonna bypass the town 但我们要绕过城镇
[35:07] and head right to the Razor Crest. 直接前往刀锋之巅
[35:10] Well then, until our paths cross. 好吧 那我们有缘再见
[35:15] Until our paths cross. 有缘再见
[35:25] I’m gonna miss you so much. 我会很想你的
[35:35] Thank you. 谢谢
曼达洛人

文章导航

Previous Post: 曼达洛人(The Mandalorian)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 曼达洛人(The Mandalorian)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

曼达洛人(The Mandalorian)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号