Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

曼达洛人(The Mandalorian)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 曼达洛人(The Mandalorian)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] You were hired to do a job. So do it. 你是受雇抓猎物的吧 那就抓我吧
[00:06] Isn’t that your code? 这不是你的准则吗
[00:09] Aren’t you a man of honor? 你不是个有荣誉感的人吗
[00:15] IG Unit! Stand down. IG机器人 停火
[00:18] You are a Guild member? 你是工会成员吗
[00:20] I have a suggestion. We split the reward. 我有个建议 我们平分报酬
[00:26] I could use a crew member of your ability. 我需要你的技能
[00:28] I am honored, but I have worked a lifetime 我很荣幸 但我努力了一辈子
[00:31] to finally be free of servitude. 终于摆脱了奴役
[00:33] Then all I can offer is my thanks. 那我只能表示感谢了
[00:36] And I offer mine. 彼此彼此
[00:38] Thank you for bringing peace to my valley. 谢谢你给我的山谷带来和平
[00:40] I saw most of my action cleaning up after Endor. 恩多之战以后 我基本上都在肃清余孽
[00:43] Mostly Ex-Imperial warlords. 主要是前帝国的军阀们
[00:46] Such a large bounty for such a small package. 小小的猎物 如此巨额的赏金
[00:49] Any idea what they’re gonna do with it? 你知道他们会怎么做吗
[00:51] I didn’t ask. 我没问
[00:53] It’s against the Guild Code. 这违反工会规定
[01:47] My friend, if you are receiving this transmission, 我的朋友 如果你接收到此讯息
[01:50] that means you are alive. 那就是说你还活着
[01:53] You might be surprised to hear this, but I am alive too. 你可能没想到吧 可我也还活着呢
[01:58] I guess we can call it even. 我们就算扯平了吧
[02:00] A lot has happened since we last saw each other. 我们上次会面以后发生了很多事
[02:03] The man who hired you is still here, 雇你的那个人还在这里
[02:06] and his ranks of ex-Imperial guards have grown. 而且他那批前帝国卫士的势力又壮大了
[02:10] They have imposed despotic rule over my city, 他们对我的城市施以暴政
[02:13] which has impeded the livelihood of the Guild. 这影响到了工会的生计
[02:16] We consider him an enemy, 我们把他视为敌人
[02:18] but we cannot get close enough to take him out. 但却无法靠近他 把他干掉
[02:21] If you would consider one last commission, 如果你愿意考虑接最后一个任务
[02:24] I will very much make it worth your while. 我会给你非常优厚的酬劳
[02:27] You have been successful so far in staving off their hunters, 到目前你都成功击退了他们派出的猎人
[02:32] but they will not stop until they have their prize. 但不拿到猎物他们是不会罢休的
[02:35] So, here is my proposition. 我的提议是
[02:37] Return to Nevarro. Bring the child as bait. 回到尼瓦罗 用那孩子作为诱饵
[02:41] I will arrange an exchange, 我来安排一次交接
[02:43] and provide loyal Guild members as protection. 并派出可靠的工会成员提供保护
[02:47] Once we get near the client, 一旦我们靠近雇主
[02:49] you kill him, and we both get what we want. 你把他杀掉 这样我们各取所需
[02:53] If you succeed, you keep the child 如果你得手 孩子归你
[02:55] and I will have your name cleared with the Guild, 我会在工会那边为你正名
[02:58] for a man of honor should not be forced to live in exile. 毕竟正派的人不应该被迫亡命天涯
[03:02] I await your arrival with optimism. 我满怀期待 等着你回来
[05:09] Pay up, mudscuffers! 掏钱吧 泥腿子们
[05:11] Come on. That’s mine, thank you. 来吧 我的钱 谢了
[05:15] All right, thank you. 好的 谢谢
[05:18] Looking for some work? 想找活干吗
[05:29] It seems like a straightforward operation. 看起来是个简单任务
[05:32] They’re providing the plan and firepower. I’m the snare. 他们负责计划和武器 我当诱饵
[05:36] – With the kid? -That’s why I’m coming to you. -还有那孩子 -所以我才来找你
[05:38] I don’t know. I’ve been advised to lay low. 我也不知道 人家说我应该猫起来
[05:41] If anybody runs my chain code, 要是有人查了我的链码
[05:42] I’ll rot in a cell for the rest of my life. 我就得要把牢底坐穿了
[05:44] I thought you were a veteran. 你不是说你当过兵吗
[05:47] Come back soon. 再来啊
[05:50] I’ve been a lot of things since. 从那以后我干过很多行
[05:51] Most of them carry a life sentence. 大部分都够我坐一辈子牢的
[05:53] If I so much as book passage 只要我用新共和国注册的飞船
[05:54] on a ship registered to the New Republic, I’m… 订一个行程 我…
[05:56] I have a ship. I can bring you there and back 我有飞船 我可以带你过去再送你回来
[05:59] with a handsome reward. 酬金丰厚
[06:01] You can live free of worry. 你可以衣食无忧
[06:02] I’m already free of worry, 我已经衣食无忧了
[06:04] and I’m not in the mood to play soldier anymore. 而且我没有心情再去当兵打仗了
[06:06] Especially fighting some local warlord. 尤其是和地方上的军阀战斗
[06:09] He’s not a local warlord. 他不是地方上的军阀
[06:11] He’s Imperial. 他是帝国的
[06:16] I’m in. 那我来
[06:24] Does your contact need to vet me? 你的联络人要审核我吗
[06:26] Doesn’t know you’re coming. 他不知道你会去
[06:27] Really? That could be a problem. 是吗 这可能会有问题
[06:29] It won’t. 不会的
[06:31] But if it is, that’s his problem. 就算有 也是他的问题
[06:39] He all right up there alone? 他自己待在那没事吧
[06:41] Yeah. 嗯
[06:45] Pick one. 挑一件吧
[06:50] You trust the contact? 你信任那个联络人吗
[06:52] Not particularly. 说不上
[06:55] He and I had a run-in last time I was there on some Guild business. 上次我给工会做事时 我们俩有点争执
[06:59] So then why are we going? 那我们为什么还要去
[07:02] I don’t have a choice. 我别无选择
[07:04] You saw what happened on Sorgan. 在索尔根你都看见了
[07:06] They’ll keep sending hunters. 他们会不断派猎人来
[07:09] The kid will never be safe until the Imp is dead. 帝国人不死 孩子就不会安全
[07:13] And you’re okay with bringing him back there? 那把他带回去你就放心
[07:15] Not really. That’s why I’m bringing you. 不那么放心 所以我才带你去
[07:49] We need someone to watch that thing. 我们得找个人看着点这小家伙
[07:51] Yeah. 对
[07:52] You got anyone you can trust? 有什么你信得过的人吗
[08:23] Easy. 慢点
[08:45] It hasn’t grown much. 它没怎么长啊
[08:47] I think it might be a Strand-Cast. 我想它可能是链式塑模出来的
[08:49] I don’t think it was engineered. 我觉得它不是通过基因工程弄出来的
[08:52] I’ve worked in the gene farms. 我在基因工厂干过
[08:54] This one looks evolved. Too ugly. 这个看起来是进化来的 太难看了
[08:58] This one, on the other hand, 而这个呢
[09:00] looks like she was farmed in the Cytocaves of Nora. 倒像是从诺拉的细胞培养穴里出来的
[09:04] This is Cara Dune. She was a shock trooper. 她是卡拉·杜恩 以前是震击士兵
[09:07] You were a Dropper? 你是伞兵
[09:10] Did you serve? 你当过兵吗
[09:11] On the other side, I’m afraid. 恐怕是另外一头的
[09:14] But I’m proud to say that I paid out my clan’s debt, 但我很自豪地说 我已经偿还完我族的债务
[09:18] and now I serve no one but myself. 现在可以自己当家做主了
[09:25] Would anyone care for some tea? 有人想喝点茶吗
[09:28] Please lower your blasters. He will not harm you. 请把枪放下 他不会伤害你们的
[09:32] That thing is programmed to kill the baby. 那东西的设定任务是要杀死这孩子
[09:34] Not anymore. 设定解除了
[09:41] It was left behind in the wake of your destruction. 你们捣毁了那里之后 它被丢下了
[09:51] I found it laying where it fell. 我发现它倒在原地
[10:02] Devoid of all life. 生气全无
[10:08] I recovered the flotsam and staked it as my own 我把遗骸捡了回来
[10:12] in accordance with the Charter of the New Republic. 并依据《新共和国宪章》 把它归我所有
[10:20] Little remained of its neural harness. 它的神经束几乎都没了
[10:26] Reconstruction was quite difficult… 再造异常困难…
[10:31] …but not impossible. 但也不是不可能
[10:37] It had to learn everything from scratch. 它必须从头学起
[10:41] This is something that 这个可不是
[10:42] cannot be taught with the twist of a spanner. 动动扳手就能教会的
[10:46] It requires patience and repetition. 要有耐心 不断重复
[10:58] I spent day after day reinforcing its development 我日复一日地用耐心和鼓励
[11:03] with patience and affirmation. 去巩固它的进步
[11:10] It developed a personality as its experiences grew. 随着经验的增加 它有了自己的个性
[11:39] Is it still a hunter? 它还是猎人吗
[11:41] No. But it will protect. 不 但它会保护
[11:53] Tea? 喝茶吗
[12:02] I’ve run into some problems. 我遇到了一些麻烦
[12:05] I figured as much. Why else would you return? 我想也是 不然你为什么回来
[12:10] I wanna hire your services. 我想购买你的服务
[12:12] I’m retired from service. 我已经不提供服务了
[12:14] I can pay you handsomely, Ugnaught. 我可以付你很多钱 乌格瑙特人
[12:17] I have a name. It is Kuiil. 我有名字 叫奎尔
[12:20] I need someone to protect the little one, Kuiil. 我需要有人帮我保护这个小家伙 奎尔
[12:24] I’m not suited for such work. 这活不适合我
[12:27] I can reprogram IG-11 for nursing and protocol. 我能重编IG-11的程序 让它拥有护理的功能
[12:31] No. I don’t want that droid anywhere near him. 不 我不希望那个机器人接近他
[12:34] Why’re you so distrustful of droids? 你为什么这么不信任机器人
[12:37] It tried to kill him. 它之前想杀了他
[12:39] It was programmed to do so. 这是它的程序设定
[12:41] Droids are not good or bad. 机器人没有善恶之分
[12:44] They are neutral reflections of those who imprint them. 它们只是反映了建造者的赋予它们的印记
[12:48] I’ve seen otherwise. 我见过别的情况
[12:50] Do you trust me? 你信任我吗
[12:52] From what I can tell, yes. 根据我的判断 可以
[12:54] Then you will trust my work. 那就相信我的成果
[12:59] IG-11 will join me. IG-11会加入我
[13:01] And we do it not for payment, 我们这么做不是为了报酬
[13:03] but to protect the child from Imperial slavery. 而是为了保护那个孩子免遭帝国奴役
[13:08] None will be free until the old ways are gone forever. 在粉碎旧的规则之前 没有人会得到自由
[13:15] Okay. 好吧
[13:17] And the blurrgs will join me as well. 布勒格兽也会加入我
[13:20] The blurrgs? 布勒格兽
[13:21] I have spoken. 言止于此
[13:48] I got you, Mando. 我赢定你了 曼达人
[13:50] Care to double the bet? 敢加倍赌注吗
[14:09] No! No, no! Stop! 不 不 不 住手
[14:11] We’re friends, we’re friends. Cara is my friend! 我们是朋友 我们是朋友 卡拉是我朋友
[14:13] That is not okay! 这样可不行
[14:15] Very curious. 很奇特
[14:16] Curious? It almost killed me! 奇特 它差点杀了我
[14:19] The story you told me of the mudhorn now makes more sense. 你和我讲过的那个泥角兽故事 现在听上去更合理了
[14:24] – What is it? – What it is, I don’t know. -它是什么 -它是什么 我也不知道
[14:27] But what it does, this… 但它能做到的事
[14:29] This I’ve heard rumors of. 我听说过传言
[14:31] What? When you worked for the Empire? 什么 当你还在为帝国工作的时候
[14:33] When I was sold to the Empire, in indentured servitude. 当我以契约劳役被卖给帝国的时候
[14:38] Yet somehow, you walk free. 但是你却脱身了
[14:41] I bought my freedom through the skill of my hands 我通过手艺得到了自由
[14:44] and the labor of three of your human lifetimes. 还有三个人类的终身劳役
[14:49] Do not cast doubt upon that of what I am nor whom I shall serve. 不要质疑我是谁 亦或我为谁服务
[15:00] Tell you what. I could really use your craftwork right now. 这样吧 我现在正好用的上你的手艺
[15:04] Can you pad this container so the child can sleep better? 你能给这个盒子装些软垫 让孩子睡得更舒服点吗
[15:09] I shall fabricate a better one. 我可以再做一个更好的
[15:12] Then perhaps this Dropper can see how one can win their freedom 这样的话 也许这个伞兵就会知道
[15:15] with the skill of one’s hands. 一个人如何凭手艺获得自由
[15:30] So, we’re going to Nevarro? 我们要去尼瓦罗吗
[15:32] – Have you ever been? – No. -你去过吗 -没有
[15:34] We lost a lot of our forces there. 我们在那里失去了很多军队
[15:37] The city’s dug in pretty deep. 这个城市的位置很深
[15:38] No cover when you drop in. 进去的时候没有掩体
[15:42] It stayed in Empire control ’till the end of the war. 在战争结束前 都处于帝国管制下
[15:44] The warlord we’re taking out was an Imperial officer. 我们要去带走的那个军阀曾经是帝国的官员
[15:47] – What station? – Hard to tell. -哪个驻地 -不好说
[15:49] No insignia anymore. 没有标章
[15:51] I took out the safehouse when I snatched the kid. 我抢走那个孩子的时候 摧毁了安全屋
[15:54] More Imps have reinforced since. 在那之后 帝国的守卫更多了
[15:56] There’s something more going on. 水很深
[15:58] Maybe. We’ll find out more when we land. 也许吧 着陆之后再调查
[16:02] I have prepared second meal. 我已经准备好了第二餐
[16:04] Would you care to be served here or below? 你们想在这里用餐 还是在下面
[16:08] I’m not hungry. 我不饿
[16:12] Under no circumstances does that thing leave the ship. 无论如何都不能让这个机器人离开飞船
[16:15] You got a real thing for droids, don’t you? 你对机器人还真有偏见 是吧
[16:18] I got a real thing for that droid. 我只是对那个机器人有偏见
[16:20] The Ugnaught said he rewired it. 那个乌格瑙特人说他已经重新接过线了
[16:22] That droid was designed to kill things. 那个机器人被设计成了一个杀戮工具
[16:24] I don’t care how much wiring he replaced. 我才不管他重接了多少线
[16:27] It goes against its nature. 这违反它的本性
[16:28] Well, it shouldn’t be a long job anyway. 反正这活也不会花太久
[16:30] We take out the head Imp, the rest will run like rats. 消灭领头的帝国人 剩下的就会一哄而散
[17:26] Sorry for the remote rendezvous, Mando, 很抱歉让你跑这么远和我见面 曼达人
[17:29] but things have gotten complicated since you were last here. 但你上次离开这里后 事态就变得复杂了起来
[17:38] It appears that introductions are in order. 看来需要介绍一下
[17:42] It seems we’ve both provided a security detail. 看来我们都带了保镖
[17:50] I recommend the shock trooper guards the ship. 我建议让那个震击士兵守船
[17:52] These lava fields are lousy with Jawas. 这片熔岩区里全是贾瓦人
[17:55] She’s coming with me. 她要跟我去
[17:57] But the town is now run by ex-Empire. 但那座城现在由前帝国管制
[18:00] If a Rebel Dropper is with us, they’ll all get their hackles up. 如果一个反抗军伞兵和我们一起 他们会生气的
[18:04] She’s coming. 她必须同去
[18:08] Fine. 好吧
[18:11] Fine. 好吧
[18:12] At least cover your tattoo. 至少遮住纹身
[18:15] No need to flaunt it. 没必要露出来炫耀
[18:17] Now, where is the little one? 那个小家伙呢
[18:34] So, this little bogwing is what all the fuss was about. 原来这个小家伙才是你们你争我夺的原因
[18:43] What a precious little creature. 真是个珍贵的小家伙
[18:46] I can see why you didn’t 我可以理解
[18:47] want to harm a hair on its wrinkled little head. 你们为什么不想动他一根毫毛
[18:54] Well, I’m glad this matter will be put to rest once and for all. 我很高兴可以一次性解决这件事
[19:04] The sun drops fast on Nevarro. 尼瓦罗的太阳落得很快
[19:06] We can walk for a spell, camp out at the riverbank, 我们可以散会步 在河岸旁露营
[19:09] then make our way into town at first light. 天一亮就进城
[20:09] I guess the little bugger’s a carnivore. 我猜那小家伙食肉
[20:12] Never seen anything like it. 我从没见过像它这样的东西
[20:14] They were ready to pay a king’s ransom for that thing. 他们准备高价赎回那个东西
[20:17] Must be for some kind of highfalutin menagerie. 肯定是为了某种夸张的收藏
[20:21] Let’s go over the plan again. 我们再过一遍计划
[20:24] We both enter the common house. 我们一起进入公房
[20:26] We show the client the bait. 给客户看一眼诱饵
[20:28] We join him at the table. And you kill him. 和他一起用餐 然后你杀了他
[20:31] Tell me about his reinforcements. 描述一下他的护卫
[20:33] They’re all ex-Empire. 他们都是前帝国人
[20:35] As soon as they lose their paycheck, poof, they’ll all scatter. 给他们钱的人一死 他们就会一哄而散
[20:39] – And what if they don’t? – They will. -如果他们没散呢 -会散的
[20:41] That’s not good enough. 这还不够稳妥
[20:43] If, for argument’s sake, a few of them don’t realize 就算假设他们中的一些人没有意识到
[20:46] that I’m their best path to alternative employment 我才是他们最好的新雇主
[20:49] and they elect to react impulsively, 而是选择了冲动行事
[20:52] then these three fine Guild Hunters, 这三位优秀的工会猎人
[20:55] along with that battle-hardened shock trooper, 还有这位身经百战的震击士兵
[20:57] will cut down anyone who bucks. 会解决掉那些反抗的人
[21:00] How many will there be? 会有多少人
[21:03] No more than four. 不超过四个
[21:05] He travels with, at most, a Fire Team. 他身边最多只有一个火力支援组
[21:10] Trust me. 相信我
[21:12] Nothing can go wrong. 不会出差错
[21:38] No! Let go of her! 不 放开她
[21:41] Drop her now! 立刻放下她
[21:54] Drop her! 放下她
[22:36] He’s hurt badly. 他受了很重的伤
[22:37] I’m fine, I’m fine. I’m fine. I’m fine. 我没事 我没事 我没事
[22:41] Hold still. 别动
[22:44] They got you good. 你伤得不浅
[22:52] How bad? 有多严重
[22:54] Bad. 很糟糕
[22:55] The poison’s spreading fast. 毒素扩散得很快
[22:59] So this… This is how it happens. 所以我要死了吗
[23:02] Don’t be so dramatic. 别这么戏精
[23:04] I need another medpac! Got any other medpacs? 再来一个医疗包 还有医疗包吗
[23:07] Anyone? 还有吗
[23:10] I’m guessing that’s a “No”. 看来是没有了
[23:15] It’s still spreading. 毒素还在蔓延
[23:18] This isn’t working. 不管用
[23:21] Get this thing outta here. 把这家伙带出去
[23:23] Wait. 等等
[23:28] He’s trying to eat me. 他要吃我
[24:16] You think they’re having second thoughts? 你觉得他们后悔了吗
[24:19] Could be. 可能吧
[24:21] I need your eyes. 我需要你的眼睛
[24:23] I’m watching. 我在观察
[24:43] I guess this is it. 就是这里了
[24:56] There’s something you should know. 我要告诉你们一件事
[25:06] The plan was to kill you and take the kid. 原本的计划是杀了你 带走那孩子
[25:09] But after what happened last night, 但是昨晚发生了那样的事
[25:12] I couldn’t go through with it. 我真的做不到
[25:16] Go on. You can gun me down 你现在可以开枪打死我
[25:17] here and now and it wouldn’t violate the Code. 也不会违反章程
[25:19] But if you do, this child will never be safe. 但是如果你这样做 这个孩子永远也不会安全
[25:22] We’ll take our chances. 我们愿意试一试
[25:24] The Imperial client is obsessed with obtaining this asset. 帝国的客户一心想获得这个孩子
[25:27] You tried to run, but where did it get you? 你们可以跑 但后果呢
[25:30] This is ridiculous. 太荒谬了
[25:31] Perhaps you should let him speak. 你们听他说完
[25:33] Listen, we both need the client to be eliminated. 我们都想干掉客户
[25:36] Let me take the child to him and then you two… 让我带孩子去见他 然后你们两个
[25:39] – No. – Let’s just kill him and get outta here. -不 -我们杀了他 离开这里
[25:44] He’s right. 他说得对
[25:47] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[25:48] As long as the Imp lives, he’ll send hunters after the child. 只要帝国人还活着 他就会派猎人追杀那个孩子
[25:51] It’s a trap. 这是陷阱
[25:53] – Bring me. – Bring you? -带我去见他 -带你去
[25:54] Tell him you captured me. 跟他说你抓到我了
[25:56] Get me close to him and I’ll kill him. 让我靠近他 我就干掉他
[25:59] That’s a good idea. Give me your blaster. 这是个好主意 把你的爆能枪给我
[26:03] This is insane. 这太疯狂了
[26:04] – It’s the only way. – Well, I’m coming with you. -这是唯一的办法 -我和你一起去
[26:07] No, no, no. That would make them suspicious. 不不不 他们会起疑的
[26:09] I don’t care. I’m coming. 我不管 我也要去
[26:11] Tell them she caught me. 跟他们说她抓到我了
[26:12] Fine. Then she can bring the child. 好吧 那她带上孩子
[26:15] No. The kid goes back in the ship. 不 孩子得送回飞船
[26:17] But without the child, none of this works! 要是没有孩子 根本就不行啊
[26:19] I have a plan. 我有个计划
[26:20] Kuiil, ride back to the Razor Crest 奎尔 带着孩子回刀锋之巅
[26:21] with the child and seal yourself in. 然后封锁飞船
[26:23] When you’re inside, engage ground security protocols. 进入飞船以后 开启地面安全模式
[26:26] Nothing on this planet will breach those doors. 这个星球的任何东西都无法进入
[26:29] Here’s a comlink. 这是通讯器
[26:31] I will keep the child safe. 我会保护孩子的安全
[26:34] Don’t forget to cover your stripes. 别忘了盖住你的纹身
[26:37] Let’s go. 走吧
[27:38] Chain code? 链码
[27:40] I have a gift for the boss. 我有个礼物送给老大
[27:43] Chain code? 链码
[28:00] I’ll give you 20 credits for the helmet. 我愿意花二十买你的头盔
[28:03] Not a chance. That’s going on my wall. 没门 我要挂在墙上的
[28:07] On your wall? 挂在你的墙上
[28:09] Go with it. 忍着吧
[28:11] Go ahead. 走吧
[28:22] You said four. 你说只有四个护卫
[28:24] There are more than four troopers. 这里可不止四个暴风兵
[28:25] Four guarding the client. Many more here in town. 四个守着客户 城里还有很多
[28:29] Things got really heated once Mando crashed the safehouse. 曼达人突袭了安全屋以后 上头就加派了人手
[28:35] Slip him his blaster. 把他的爆能枪给他
[28:37] Not yet. 别急
[28:59] Here we are. 到了
[29:08] You see? Four. 瞧 四个
[29:20] Look what I brought you. As promised. 按照约定 我把他带来了
[29:27] What exquisite craftmanship. 多么精湛的手艺啊
[29:33] It is amazing how beautiful beskar can be 先祖的工匠居然能锻造出
[29:37] when forged by its ancestral artisans. 这么精致的曼达洛盔甲
[29:42] Can I offer you a libation 我请你喝一杯吧
[29:44] to celebrate the closing of our shared narrative? 庆祝一下我们的合作圆满成功
[29:48] I would be obliged. 不胜感激
[29:55] Please sit. 请坐
[29:57] It is a shame that your people suffered so. 很遗憾 你们的人民遭受了如此的苦难
[30:02] Just as in this situation, it was all avoidable. 其实这一切都是可以避免的
[30:06] Why did Mandalore resist our expansion? 曼达洛人为什么抵制我们的扩张
[30:11] The Empire improves every system it touches. 帝国改进了触手所及的所有系统
[30:16] Judge by any metric. 用任何标准看都很明显
[30:18] Safety, prosperity, trade, opportunity, peace. 安全 繁荣 贸易 机会 和平
[30:24] Compare Imperial rule to what is happening now. 比较一下帝国统治时和现在的状况吧
[30:31] Look outside. 看看外面
[30:34] Is the world more peaceful since the revolution? 革命以后世界更和平吗
[30:39] I see nothing but death and chaos. 我只看到死亡和混乱
[30:46] I would like to see the baby. 我想看看孩子
[30:50] It is asleep. 它睡着了
[30:52] We all will be quiet. 我们会很安静的
[30:57] Open the pram. 打开婴儿车
[31:07] Don’t think me to be rude. I must take this call. 恕我无礼 我得接一下这个电话
[31:22] Give me the blaster. 把爆能枪给我
[31:24] You get one shot. 你只有一次机会
[31:26] This is bad. You said four. 不妙啊 你说只有四个暴风兵
[31:30] Well, there are more. What can I tell you? 不止四个 我能怎么办
[31:37] Yes, Moff Gideon? 吉迪恩星区总督
[31:40] Have they brought the child? 他们把孩子带来了吗
[31:42] Yes, they have. Currently, it is sleeping. 带来了 它正在睡觉
[31:46] You may wanna check again. 再去看看吧
[32:43] Four stormtroopers? 四个暴风兵
[32:59] This is bad. 糟了
[33:00] Kuiil? Are you back to the ship yet? 奎尔 你回到飞船上了吗
[33:03] Are you there? Do you copy? 在吗 收到了吗
[33:06] Yes! 嗯
[33:07] – Are you back to the ship yet? – Not yet. -你回到飞船上了吗 -还没有
[33:09] Get back to the ship and bail. Get the kid out of here. 回到飞船以后赶紧走 把孩子带走
[33:12] We’re pinned down! 我们被敌人压制了
[34:36] You have something I want. 你们有我想要的东西
[34:39] Who’s this guy? 这家伙是谁
[34:41] You may think you have 你们可能以为
[34:43] some idea of what you are in possession of, 你们很了解自己拥有的东西
[34:46] but you do not. 但你们不了解
[34:48] Kuiil, are you back to the ship yet? They’re onto us! 奎尔 你回到飞船了吗 我们被包围了
[34:56] Kuiil, come in! 奎尔 快回话
[34:58] In a few moments, it will be mine. 再过一会儿 它就是我的了
[35:10] Kuiil! Do you copy? 奎尔 收到了吗
[35:13] Kuiil! 奎尔
[35:15] It means more to me than you will ever know. 它对我来说比你想象中重要得多
[35:22] Kuiil! Are you there? 奎尔 在吗
[35:24] Come in, Kuiil. 回复 奎尔
[35:26] Kuiil, come in. 奎尔 快回复
[35:31] Kuiil? Are you there? 奎尔 你在吗
[35:33] Do you copy? 收到了吗
[35:35] Kuiil? 奎尔
[35:38] Kuiil! 奎尔
曼达洛人

文章导航

Previous Post: 曼达洛人(The Mandalorian)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 曼达洛人(The Mandalorian)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

曼达洛人(The Mandalorian)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号