时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Where did you come upon the Darksaber? | 你是从哪里得到暗剑的 |
[00:03] | I defeated Moff Gideon. | 我击败了吉迪恩总督 |
[00:06] | Did you kill him? | 你杀了他吗 |
[00:07] | No. | 没有 |
[00:08] | But he was sent off to the New Republic for interrogation, | 不过他被送往新共和国接受审问 |
[00:11] | and he will face justice for his crimes. | 他会因犯下的罪行而受到审判 |
[00:13] | Death would have been justice for his atrocities. | 他的暴行足以判处他死刑 |
[00:24] | Bo-Katan Kryze, | 博-卡坦·克里兹 |
[00:25] | you have done the highest honor of the Creed, saving a foundling. | 你达成了信条的最高荣誉 营救弃儿 |
[00:32] | We’ve got a construction boom going on in the city. | 城市中掀起了一股建设热潮 |
[00:34] | I can set you up with a prime tract right over by the hot springs. | 我可以给你安排温泉旁边的一块优质地皮 |
[00:39] | So… What do you say? | 你意下如何 |
[00:41] | You’d make a very fine lawman. | 你会是个好警官的 |
[00:44] | Why not request one from the New Republic? | 为什么不向新共和国申请一个 |
[00:46] | The last thing we intend is to bow down to yet another far-off bureaucracy. | 我们最不想要的就是屈服于另一个遥远的官僚系统 |
[00:50] | We drink here. | 我们就在这里喝 |
[00:53] | That is a school now. | 这里现在是座学校 |
[00:54] | I forgot, it was your cut of my boss’s treasure that built this saloon. | 都忘了 你用从我老大那儿分的钱盖了这座沙龙 |
[00:59] | Is there a problem here, Magistrate? | 有麻烦吗 长官 |
[01:05] | Get out of here, Vane. | 赶紧滚蛋 文 |
[01:13] | I have no quarrel with you, Gorian Shard. | 戈里安·沙尔德 我和你无冤无仇 |
[01:16] | Surrender your ship and I will spare your life. | 交出你的船 我就饶你一命 |
[01:19] | Kid. | 孩子 |
[01:20] | Never trust a pirate. | 永远不要相信海盗 |
[02:05] | Make a note, | 记下来 |
[02:07] | let’s move the trade district closer to the shipping terminals. | 我们把贸易区安排在离货运码头更近的地方 |
[02:11] | That’s a wonderful idea, High Magistrate. | 真是绝妙的主意 大长官 |
[02:15] | Wait a minute, where’s the rail spur? | 等等 铁路支线在哪里 |
[02:17] | We’re going to be moving a lot of cargo in and out of here. | 这儿会吞吐大量货物 |
[02:23] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[02:40] | Pirates? | 是海盗吗 |
[02:41] | High Magistrate, | 大长官 |
[02:42] | there’s a pirate Corsair violating the airspace of the population zone. | 有艘海盗私掠船入侵聚居区上空 |
[02:47] | Shall I begin negotiations? | 要我开始谈判吗 |
[02:48] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[02:49] | If we buy them off, that will set a bad precedent. | 如果我们花钱消灾 他们会贪得无厌 |
[02:52] | Ah. Yes. | 好的 |
[02:54] | You’re being hailed, sir. | 有人呼叫你 长官 |
[02:55] | You get the citizens to safety. | 你去把市民转移到安全地带 |
[02:57] | I’ll handle this. | 这个我来处理 |
[02:58] | Engineers, thank you. To be continued. | 工程师们 谢谢你们 我们后面再谈 |
[03:11] | Gorian Shard. | 戈里安·沙尔德 |
[03:12] | I knew that Corsair looked familiar. | 我就说这私掠船很眼熟 |
[03:16] | I don’t believe my eyes. | 真不敢相信我看到的 |
[03:19] | The voice sounds like Greef Karga, Guild Master of the Nevarro Hunters, | 这声音听起来像是内瓦罗赏金猎人行会会长格里夫·卡加 |
[03:24] | but all I see before me | 但出现在我眼前的 |
[03:26] | is a pampered nobleman dressed for the pomp of his wedding feast. | 是个养尊处优的贵族 穿的衣服像是要出席婚宴 |
[03:32] | Believe your ears then, | 你的耳朵没听错 |
[03:34] | and don’t mistake my hospitality for weakness. | 别把我的好客当软弱 |
[03:38] | Is that what you call gunning down my helmsman in cold blood? | 你说的好客 就是冷酷无情地射杀我的舵手吗 |
[03:42] | When he let down his guard on your planet. | 就在你的地盘上 趁他不备偷袭 |
[03:45] | He shot first. | 是他先开火的 |
[03:47] | Well, now I will shoot first. | 那么现在我要先开火了 |
[03:52] | Are you sure that’s a good idea? | 你确定这样做好吗 |
[03:54] | Nevarro is now under the protection of the New Republic. | 内瓦罗现在处于新共和国保护之下 |
[03:59] | My charts indicate that Nevarro is an independent world. | 根据我的星图 内瓦罗是颗独立星球 |
[04:04] | You are no longer under the protection of Moff Gideon. | 你们不再受吉迪恩总督的保护了 |
[04:07] | The Spinward patrol passes through here regularly. | 自旋方向巡逻队会定期经过这里 |
[04:13] | The New Republic can’t even protect the Mid Rim from the Pirate Nation. | 新共和国甚至无法保护中环免受海盗族群的袭击 |
[04:20] | This isn’t sabacc. | 这可不是萨巴克牌局 |
[04:21] | You can’t bluff your way out of this one, Karga. | 卡加 这次你想虚张声势是逃不过了 |
[04:25] | – I thought you… – Don’t hail me again | -我觉得你 -别再找我了 |
[04:28] | unless it’s to surrender. | 除非是投降 |
[05:08] | High Magistrate, the escape pod is ready. | 大长官 逃生舱备便 |
[05:11] | – I will lead you to the launch site. – I won’t abandon my city. | -我带你去起飞点 -我不会丢下城市不管 |
[05:14] | We have to get the people to safety. | 我们得把人们转移到安全地带 |
[05:16] | Send out a directive immediately. Let’s go! | 马上发出指令 出发 |
[05:19] | Evacuate. Alert! Alert! | 撤离 警报 警报 |
[05:21] | Please evacuate. | 快撤离 |
[05:22] | Retreat to the lava flats. | 撤向熔岩平原 |
[05:24] | Alert! | 警报 |
[05:46] | 第二十一章 海盗 | |
[06:34] | Can I use your viewer? | 用一下你的阅读器好吗 |
[06:36] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[06:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:48] | Captain Teva, we have been attacked by Pirate King Gorian Shard. | 泰瓦上尉 我们遭到海盗王戈里安·沙尔德的攻击 |
[06:53] | You once offered that I might reach out to you. | 你说过我可以联系你 |
[06:56] | I am humbly requesting the New Republic to send a patrol to clear out the raiders. | 我诚心恳求新共和国派支巡逻队赶走袭击者 |
[07:01] | I don’t ask for your aid lightly. | 我不轻易向你求助 |
[07:04] | The situation is dire. | 情势危急 |
[07:05] | I’m afraid that our planet will fall | 我们星球恐怕要沦陷 |
[07:08] | and Shard will turn this into a pirate base. | 沙尔德会把这里变成海盗基地 |
[07:16] | Too bad. | 真糟糕 |
[07:17] | I really thought Nevarro was gonna make it. | 我真的以为内瓦罗会挺过去的 |
[07:19] | I’m gonna forward this to Coruscant. | 我要把这个消息转发科洛桑 |
[07:21] | Request permission to intercede. | 请求调停许可 |
[07:24] | They haven’t returned a dispatch in weeks. | 他们好几个星期都没有回音了 |
[07:26] | They’re swamped. You’ll never get an answer in time. | 他们事务缠身 你不会及时收到回答的 |
[07:31] | Then I’m just gonna have to go there and talk to them myself. | 那我只能亲自跑一趟找他们谈了 |
[07:34] | They can’t ignore me face-to-face. | 当面谈总不能忽视我吧 |
[07:35] | I like your attitude. | 你这态度好 |
[07:37] | Good luck. You’re gonna need it. | 祝好运 你需要好运 |
[08:11] | Captain Teva here to see Colonel Tuttle. | 泰瓦上尉来找塔特尔上校 |
[08:16] | It’ll only be a minute. | 只要几分钟 |
[08:18] | No, no, no. Do not put any more stuff on that part of the desk. | 不 不 不 桌子那部分别再放东西了 |
[08:21] | That’s my work area. | 那是我的工作区 |
[08:32] | It’s okay. He can stay. | 没事 他可以进来 |
[08:34] | You, scoot. | 你 出去吧 |
[08:41] | – And you are? – Carson Teva. Adelphi Base. | -你是哪位 -卡森·泰瓦 阿德尔菲基地 |
[08:45] | Adelphi? You’re a long way from home. | 阿德尔菲吗 你那儿可够远的 |
[08:47] | How may I be of service? | 我怎么帮你 |
[08:48] | I’m requesting authorization and backup for Adelphi squadron | 我请求为阿德尔菲中队授权并增援 |
[08:51] | in dealing with a pirate siege on Nevarro. | 以对付海盗对内瓦罗的围攻 |
[08:54] | Nevarro? Haven’t heard of it. | 内瓦罗 没听说过 |
[08:56] | It’s a small planet on the Outer Rim. | 这是外环的较小的行星 |
[08:58] | The High Magistrate of the capital city sent me this message. | 星球都城的大长官发了这条消息给我 |
[09:10] | Captain Teva, we have been attacked by Pirate King Gorian Shard. | 泰瓦上尉 我们遭到海盗王戈里安·沙尔德的攻击 |
[09:15] | You once offered that I might reach out to you. | 你说过我可以联系你 |
[09:17] | I am humbly requesting the New Republic to send a patr… | 我诚心恳求新共和国派支巡 |
[09:22] | I get the gist. It does sound concerning. | 我大概知道了 确实令人担忧 |
[09:26] | Excuse me, Colonel. | 打扰了 上校 |
[09:27] | I’m going down to the commissary, can I get you anything? | 我要下楼去服务部 要我带点什么吗 |
[09:30] | Thank you, I’m fine for now. | 谢谢 目前不用 |
[09:32] | I’m sorry, officer, you spent some time in the Outer Rim, right? | 对不起 军官 你在外环待过段时间 对吧 |
[09:35] | Have you ever heard of Nevarro? | 你听说过内瓦罗吗 |
[09:37] | I have. | 有的 |
[09:38] | I spent some time there, in fact. | 事实上 我在那儿待了段时间 |
[09:42] | They have yet to sign the Charter. They’re not a member planet. | 他们还没有签署宪章 所以还不是成员星球 |
[09:47] | That’s not good. | 这就不巧了 |
[09:48] | What does that matter? We can’t leave them defenseless. | 那有什么关系 我们不能坐视他们遭受欺凌 |
[09:51] | Of course not. | 当然不能了 |
[09:52] | But we have a backlog of requests from member worlds that have priority. | 不过 来自成员星球的请求堆积如山 他们排在前面 |
[09:56] | I don’t even know if we have the resources. | 我甚至都不知道我们有没有资源 |
[09:58] | Especially for pirates. | 特别是对付海盗的资源 |
[10:00] | I don’t think that this is an isolated episode. | 我觉得这不是孤立事件 |
[10:02] | Nevarro has reported accounts of Stormtroopers in the streets | 内瓦罗报告过街头有冲锋队士兵出没 |
[10:06] | and TIE Fighters openly flying above. | TIE战斗机在空中公然飞行 |
[10:08] | The citizens speak of Moff Gideon occupying the town, | 市民说吉迪恩总督占领了城区 |
[10:11] | and now a pirate king is attempting the same thing? | 现在一个海盗王也想依葫芦画瓢吗 |
[10:14] | These events could all be connected. | 这些事件可能都有联系 |
[10:16] | I think that’s a bit of a leap. | 我觉得这有点牵强 |
[10:17] | Really? Because I’m hearing Moff Gideon never made it to trial. | 真的吗 我听说吉迪恩总督仍未受审 |
[10:21] | Captain, this isn’t a rebellion anymore. | 上尉 起义已经成为过去了 |
[10:24] | We have a structure now. | 我们现在有了体制 |
[10:25] | I work in Requisitions. | 我负责处理申请 |
[10:28] | So, let’s focus on what you require. | 来着重说说你的要求吧 |
[10:30] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[10:31] | I’m requesting authorization and backup for dealing with pirates on Nevarro, sir. | 我要求得到授权并派出增援以处理内瓦罗的海盗 长官 |
[10:39] | Perhaps the leaders of Nevarro | 也许内瓦罗的领导人 |
[10:40] | need to understand why becoming a Republic signatory is valuable. | 需要明白签约加入共和国的重要性 |
[10:43] | By letting them suffer? | 因而置之不顾 |
[10:46] | Sounds like a rather Imperial way of thinking. | 颇有帝国作风 |
[10:48] | – Captain, you’re out of line. – It’s fine. | -上尉 过分了 -没关系 |
[10:51] | I’m used to that kind of talk. | 我习惯了 |
[10:54] | But from experience, | 但按我的经验 |
[10:56] | it often takes a new perspective before one is able to see the light. | 遇事往往要要换个角度看才能看到前途的光亮 |
[10:59] | You and your sort didn’t “see the light.” | 你们这些人可从没看见光亮 |
[11:02] | – You were captured. – No. | -你是被俘虏的 -不 |
[11:05] | I was liberated. | 我是被解放的 |
[11:07] | In any event, thank you, Captain, for bringing this to our attention. | 无论如何 谢谢你告知情况 上尉 |
[11:10] | We’ll see if we can allocate some additional assets. | 我们会试试看能否调配额外的援助 |
[11:13] | Apologies, we can’t do more. | 抱歉 我们能做的仅此而已 |
[11:20] | There’s something dangerous happening out there. | 边境现在暗流涌动 |
[11:23] | All these events, it’s not a coincidence. | 这一系列事件并非偶然 |
[11:27] | And by the time it becomes big enough for you to act, it’ll be too late. | 等到事态失控时就为时已晚了 |
[12:28] | Citizens of Nevarro, | 各位内瓦罗的居民 |
[12:33] | we’ll make camp here for a short while. | 我们要临时在这里扎营 |
[12:36] | Help will arrive soon. | 救援就要到了 |
[12:38] | Very soon. | 很快就到 |
[12:39] | – How soon? – Who’s coming to help? | -有多快 -谁会来 |
[12:41] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么这么肯定 |
[12:42] | I have sent a message to the New Republic. | 我向新共和国发了讯息 |
[12:46] | Help is on the way. | 救援就快要到了 |
[13:19] | There you are. | 找到了 |
[13:54] | Captain Carson Teva, Adelphi Rangers. | 我是阿德尔菲游骑兵的卡森·泰瓦上尉 |
[14:02] | I have a time pressing matter to attend to. | 我是来办一件急事的 |
[14:05] | Clear out, Blue Boy. | 走吧 蓝佬 |
[14:08] | The New Republic isn’t welcome here. | 这里不欢迎新共和国 |
[14:11] | Sorry for dropping in unannounced, | 抱歉不请自来 |
[14:13] | but if I’d given warning, your settlement would’ve cleared out | 但如果提前告知 我还没进入大气层 |
[14:16] | before I ever hit atmosphere. | 你们就销声匿迹了 |
[14:19] | How did you manage to find us? | 你怎么找到我们的 |
[14:22] | Mandalorians pride ourselves on our secrecy. | 隐匿性是曼达洛人引以为豪的 |
[14:26] | Fortunately, someone I served with in the Rebellion is amongst your ranks. | 所幸 我的一位革命战友正好加入了你们 |
[14:37] | Thanks, R5. | 谢谢你 R5 |
[14:40] | The entire covert will now have to relocate. | 现在必须换一个藏身之处了 |
[14:43] | Or we could kill him. | 或者把他灭口 |
[14:45] | Stay right here. | 继续留在这里 |
[14:48] | This man cut me a break once | 这个人帮过我 |
[14:50] | and now I’m returning the favor. | 我要还他人情 |
[14:53] | Clear out, Blue. | 走吧 蓝佬 |
[14:54] | Greef Karga sent this holo-message. | 格里夫·卡加发来了这条全息消息 |
[15:07] | Nevarro is under siege by pirates. | 内瓦罗被海盗占领了 |
[15:10] | He’s asking for help. | 他在求救 |
[15:15] | Why are you really here? | 你到底为何而来 |
[15:18] | They’re about to blow Nevarro to hell. | 他们会让内瓦罗生灵涂炭 |
[15:20] | Then call in a strike. | 那就找人去抵抗啊 |
[15:21] | We don’t even have ships. | 我们连舰队都没有 |
[15:23] | Coruscant doesn’t care. | 科洛桑对此置之不顾 |
[15:26] | Karga is your friend. You won’t let him die. | 卡加是你的朋友 你不会无动于衷的 |
[15:30] | What’s in it for you? | 你目的何在 |
[15:32] | The New Republic has to know that the Empire is growing again. | 要让新共和国了解帝国死灰复燃了 |
[15:36] | And you think the Pirate King has something to do with it? | 你觉得海盗王牵涉其中 |
[15:39] | I can’t say for sure, but something doesn’t smell right. | 我不确定 但这异乎寻常 |
[15:42] | Look, it’s not your fight. | 这对你是身外之事 |
[15:45] | I just came to tell you, | 我只是来告诉你 |
[15:47] | your friend is in danger and I thought you should know. | 你有必要知道朋友正身处险境 |
[16:00] | I know you’ll relocate anyway, | 我知道你们一定会搬走 |
[16:02] | but you have my word, I will not reveal your location. | 但我向你保证 不会透露你们的所在 |
[16:06] | Sorry to intrude. | 抱歉来扰 |
[16:15] | So, what are you thinking? | 你怎么想 |
[16:19] | He’s right. I gotta help the guy. | 他说的没错 我得去救人 |
[16:22] | You can’t do it alone. | 你一个人做不来 |
[16:26] | Now, many of you don’t know Greef Karga. | 你们多半不认识格里夫·卡加 |
[16:29] | And those that do fought against him when you rescued me | 而少数人认识他其实是因为在很久之前 |
[16:32] | from his ambush many cycles ago on the streets of Nevarro. | 为了从他的埋伏中救我而在内瓦罗街头和他交过手 |
[16:37] | Since then, he’s had a change of heart | 但后来他改邪归正 |
[16:39] | and has risked his life to save mine as well as the foundling in my charge. | 曾经冒死救下我和我照顾的这个弃儿 |
[16:47] | I stand before you to petition an intervention. | 我在此请求大家伸出援手 |
[16:51] | To help rescue Nevarro before it’s too late. | 及时救下内瓦罗 |
[16:58] | I am in no position to ask any more of you. | 我没资格向你们要求什么 |
[17:01] | However… | 但是 |
[17:06] | However, | 但是 |
[17:09] | the enemy that decimated this very covert were Imperials, | 毁了我们藏身之处的是帝国 |
[17:13] | not Greef Karga’s bounty hunters. | 不是格里夫·卡加手下的赏金猎人 |
[17:17] | Greef Karga is now a High Magistrate | 格里夫·卡加现在是一名大长官 |
[17:19] | and has offered me a tract of land on his independent world. | 曾提议把他治下的一块地分给我 |
[17:25] | Perhaps it is time for us to live in the light once again | 也许我们是时候重见天日了 |
[17:28] | on a planet where we are welcome. | 在一个欢迎我们的星球 |
[17:31] | So our culture may flourish | 我们的文化将得以复兴 |
[17:33] | and our children can feel what it is to play in the sunlight. | 我们的孩子可以在阳光下尽情地玩耍 |
[17:51] | Does anyone else wish to speak? | 还有人想发言吗 |
[17:56] | It’s up to them now. | 看他们了 |
[18:00] | I do. | 我 |
[18:09] | I was there on Nevarro that night. | 那一晚我就在内瓦罗 |
[18:13] | I fought against Greef Karga and his hunters. | 与格里夫·卡加和他的手下交战 |
[18:17] | I saw my brothers and sisters | 我目睹了兄弟姐妹 |
[18:19] | fall at the hands of the Imperial butchers that hunted us in the sewers. | 在下水道里惨遭帝国屠戮 |
[18:24] | I saw many die to save the life of this one, tiny foundling. | 我眼看着同胞们为了救这个小弃儿而丧命 |
[18:33] | And now we are asked to sacrifice yet again. | 而现在又要我们牺牲 |
[18:41] | The question we should be asking ourselves is, | 我们要问清楚自己 |
[18:43] | “Why? | 为什么 |
[18:46] | “Why should we lay our lives down yet again?” | 为什么我们还要再一次豁出性命 |
[18:57] | Because we are Mandalorians. | 因为我们是曼达洛人 |
[19:01] | I have had my disagreements with this man, but he risked his life to save my son. | 我和他曾有分歧 但他舍命救下了我的儿子 |
[19:08] | And Bo-Katan Kryze did not give up on my child’s life | 而博-卡坦·克里兹抓住了孩子仅存的一线生机 |
[19:11] | even when the rest of us did. | 当时我们都几近放弃 |
[19:17] | These two are asking us to take up arms in the name of a brighter future, | 现在这两人要求我们为了更光明的未来而战 |
[19:21] | and I for one will take up arms to fight by their side. | 我愿意第一个站出来 |
[19:28] | This is the Way. | 正是此道 |
[19:30] | This is the Way. | 正是此道 |
[19:33] | This is the Way. | 正是此道 |
[19:39] | This is a Kom’rk Class fighter transport. | 这是科姆尔克级战斗机 |
[19:42] | I’ll use this to drop you in | 我驾驶 你们进行空降 |
[19:44] | and you will operate as a tight military unit. | 你们以编队作战 |
[19:47] | Din Djarin and myself will reinforce from above. | 我和丁·贾伦从空中支援 |
[19:50] | If everyone acts as they should, | 只要我们齐心协力 |
[19:52] | we can use the element of surprise and defeat an enemy that outnumbers us. | 就可以出奇制胜 以少胜多 |
[20:00] | Pirate King Gorian Shard is captaining a Cumulus Class Corsair | 海盗之王戈里安·沙尔德的积云级海盗船 |
[20:03] | carrying a complement of snubfighters. | 搭载一队短小战斗机 |
[20:06] | It has aerial bombardment capabilities. | 舰体有空中轰炸能力 |
[20:09] | The N-1 will distract the Corsair and her snubfighters | N-1负责引开海盗船和战斗机 |
[20:12] | as we drop in to liberate the planet below. | 我们趁机降落解放那颗星球 |
[20:15] | Nevarro is an independent planet | 内瓦罗是一颗独立星球 |
[20:17] | and no longer under remnant Imperial or New Republic protection. | 不再受帝国残余或者新共和国的保护 |
[20:22] | But it’s that very independence that makes it appealing for you to settle. | 但正是这种独立性使它适于我们定居 |
[20:27] | You lived there once, hiding in the sewers. | 在以前 你们苟全于下水道 |
[20:31] | But now, you can be heroes. | 但现在 你们可以成为英雄 |
[21:34] | Captain, there’s a starfighter off our port bow. | 船长 舰首左侧有一架星际战斗机来袭 |
[21:42] | It’s the Mandalorian. | 是曼达洛人 |
[21:44] | Man the gunwales. | 快派人去船舷 |
[21:55] | Launch the snubfighters. | 出动短小战斗机 |
[21:57] | Follow him! | 跟上他 |
[22:06] | Bold of you to return, Mandalorian. | 你还敢回来啊 曼达洛人 |
[22:12] | Blast that ship! | 快把他的船打下来 |
[22:13] | Understood. | 了解 |
[22:21] | Thanks for your help, Mando. | 多谢帮忙 曼鞑 |
[22:23] | I decided to take you up on your offer for a tract of land. | 我决定收下你给我提供的地皮了 |
[22:26] | Be careful, my friend. | 小心 我的朋友 |
[22:27] | They’ve got you outnumbered ten to one. | 你现在一个人要打他们十个 |
[22:34] | I like those odds. | 我看没问题 |
[22:35] | I bet you do. | 想也知道 |
[22:45] | The Corsair’s on me. Coast is clear. | 海盗船已经被我引走了 你们安全了 |
[22:51] | Approaching drop point. | 正在接近空降点 |
[22:54] | First team, prepare to drop. | 一队 准备空降 |
[23:01] | First team away. | 一队已出舱 |
[23:21] | Area clear. Team two, you with us? | 着陆区安全 二队 你们怎么样 |
[23:29] | Team two, moving toward courtyard. | 二队 正在前往庭院 |
[23:39] | Don’t let him get away! | 别让他跑了 |
[23:41] | I’m on the N-1. | 我快追上那架N-1了 |
[23:46] | Din, what’s your position? | 丁 汇报位置 |
[23:47] | I’m over the flats with snubfighters in pursuit. | 我在平原上空 正在被短小战斗机追击 |
[23:50] | You’re clear to start your run. | 你可以开始行动了 |
[23:56] | There’s another ship, Captain. | 有另一艘飞船在靠近 船长 |
[23:58] | A Kom’rk Class fighter transport. | 是一架科姆尔克级战斗机 |
[24:05] | They took out an engine. | 他们击毁了一具引擎 |
[24:07] | Tell Vane and the fighters to reform for a counter attack. | 让文和其他战斗机飞行员重新集结 准备反击 |
[24:10] | They’re pursuing the Mandalorian. | 他们正在追击曼达洛人 |
[24:13] | Then bring them back! | 那就让他们回来 |
[24:20] | You won’t get away this time. | 你这次可逃不了了 |
[24:24] | Vane, come in. The starfighter’s a decoy. | 文 请回答 那架星际战斗机只是个诱饵 |
[24:27] | There’s a secondary attack. | 敌人又发起了一次攻击 |
[24:29] | Regroup at the Corsair. | 在海盗船重新集结 |
[24:48] | Possible ambush, take cover. | 可能有埋伏 找掩护 |
[25:08] | Behind us. | 后方接敌 |
[25:17] | We’re boxed in. | 我们被包围了 |
[26:30] | Engaging the Gauntlet. | 正在攻击铁手套 |
[26:44] | He’s above you. | 他在你上方 |
[26:47] | He’s below you. | 他在你下方 |
[26:52] | Dank farrik! | 荡个肺里 |
[26:54] | Another engine down, and shields are failing. | 又有一具引擎停止工作了 而且护盾失效了 |
[27:27] | All clear. Advance! | 前方安全 推进 |
[27:31] | On me! | 跟我上 |
[27:36] | – Forward. – Man your positions. | -前进 -守好你们的位置 |
[27:37] | Go, go, go! | 上 上 上 |
[28:06] | There’s only one snubfighter left, Captain. | 只剩一架短小战斗机了 船长 |
[28:09] | It’s been a pleasure serving you, Captain, but it’s time to part ways. | 与你共事非常愉快 船长 但现在是时候告别了 |
[28:14] | Vane, you coward. | 文 你这个懦夫 |
[28:17] | Sir, we’re down to our last engine. | 先生 我们只剩一个引擎在运转了 |
[28:19] | We have to retreat. | 我们必须撤退了 |
[28:23] | In a puffer pig’s eye. | 撤退你个鲀猪眼 |
[28:25] | Open fire below! | 向下开火 |
[28:37] | He’s targeting the townspeople. | 他打算炮击平民 |
[28:38] | We’ve gotta take him down. | 我们一定要把他打下来 |
[28:40] | Focus fire on their last engine. | 集中火力攻击最后一个引擎 |
[29:15] | It’s gonna be okay! It’s gonna be okay! | 一切都会好的 一切都会好的 |
[29:29] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢大家 谢谢大家 谢谢大家 |
[29:34] | To all of you, | 谢谢你们所有人 |
[29:35] | and especially to our fine Mandalorian liberators, | 特别是谢谢我们杰出的曼达洛战士们 |
[29:39] | to whom this planet is forever indebted. | 这个星球永远对你们感恩戴德 |
[29:44] | Mandalorians, I know that we have been on opposite sides in the past, | 曼达洛人们 我知道我们过去曾是敌人 |
[29:50] | but that is behind us. | 但那已经是过去式了 |
[29:52] | From this day forward, I, Magistrate Greef Karga… | 从今天开始 我 格里夫·卡加长官 |
[29:58] | High Magistrate, sir. | 大长官 先生 |
[30:01] | High Magistrate Greef Karga, | 格里夫·卡加大长官 |
[30:06] | hereby cede all land from the western lava flats | 在此将从熔岩平原西部 |
[30:10] | to Bulloch Canyon to the fine people of Mandalore. | 到布洛克峡谷的全部土地 赠予曼达洛的人民 |
[30:15] | You may no longer have a home planet, but you do now have a home. | 你们或许没有母星了 但你们还有家园 |
[30:22] | Welcome. | 欢迎你们 |
[30:25] | Welcome! | 欢迎你们 |
[30:27] | Welcome, and thank you. | 欢迎 也谢谢你们 |
[30:41] | The Armorer wishes to speak with you. | 盔甲匠想和你谈谈 |
[31:26] | This was once the forge of our covert. | 这曾是我们庇护所的锻炉 |
[31:32] | I have been to the Great Forge on Mandalore. | 我曾去过曼达洛的大锻炉 |
[31:39] | I remember the forge well. | 我记得很清楚 |
[31:45] | It was large and ornate | 大锻炉宏伟而华美 |
[31:49] | and the air rang with the music of a hundred hammers. | 空气中回荡着上百把锻造锤奏响的乐章 |
[31:56] | And here stood a simple one. | 而这 是一座简单的锻炉 |
[32:01] | Yet, they were both forges. | 但是 它们都是锻炉 |
[32:06] | They served the same purpose. | 都肩负着同样的使命 |
[32:14] | Remove your helmet. | 摘下你的头盔吧 |
[32:18] | But… | 但是 |
[32:20] | Do you respect my station? | 你尊重我的地位吗 |
[32:24] | I do. | 我尊重 |
[32:25] | Remove your helmet. | 摘下你的头盔吧 |
[32:46] | Our people have strayed from the Way | 我们的人民已经误入歧途 |
[32:49] | and it is not enough for a few to walk it. | 只有寥寥数人践行正道是远不足够的 |
[32:54] | We must walk it together. | 我们必须一起践行正道 |
[32:57] | This is the Way. | 正是此道 |
[32:59] | We must walk the Way together. | 我们必须一起践行正道 |
[33:04] | All Mandalorians. | 所有曼达洛人一起 |
[33:11] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[33:15] | I was taught that the Mythosaur existed only in legends, | 我被教导神龙只在神话中存在 |
[33:21] | and yet you saw it. | 但你却看到了它 |
[33:29] | It is a sign that the next age is upon us. | 这是个征兆 说明下一个时代就要到了 |
[33:35] | Mandalore must all come together. | 曼达洛必须团结一致 |
[33:40] | You have walked both worlds. | 你已经踏足于奉道与不奉此道的两种文化 |
[33:43] | You are the one who can unite us. | 你就是那个可以团结我们的人 |
[34:25] | Bo-Katan Kryze is going off to bring other Mandalorians in exile to us | 博-卡坦·克里兹将会出发并带回其他在外流浪的曼达洛人 |
[34:31] | so that we may join together once again. | 这样 我们才能再次统一 |
[34:34] | But she shows her face. | 但是她露出了她的脸 |
[34:39] | Bo-Katan walks both worlds. | 博-卡坦接触了两种文化 |
[34:45] | And she can bring all tribes together. | 而且她可以团结其他氏族 |
[34:59] | It is time to retake Mandalore. | 是时候光复曼达洛了 |
[35:57] | Captain Teva to Lieutenant Reed. | 泰瓦上尉呼叫里德中尉 |
[36:00] | Reed to Teva. | 里德呼叫泰瓦 |
[36:02] | I found a derelict Lambda shuttle. | 我发现了一架废弃的兰姆达级穿梭机 |
[36:04] | The hull was breached. | 船体破裂 |
[36:05] | The vessel shows evidence of being attacked. | 该船有受攻击的迹象 |
[36:08] | Any reports in the area? | 该区域有相关报告吗 |
[36:10] | Um, there’s a record of a missing craft in the region. | 该区域的确有一条飞行器失踪记录 |
[36:15] | The details are classified. | 具体细节是机密 |
[36:20] | R7, launch probe. | R7 发射探测器 |
[36:34] | I’m sending you a transponder signal. | 我给你发送一段应答器信号 |
[36:36] | Why don’t you bounce it through the flight logs at central command? | 你帮我看看有没有中央指挥部的飞行日志是能对上的 |
[36:46] | It’s a New Republic prison transport. | 是一艘新共和国运囚舰 |
[36:53] | Check the departure times. | 查一下出发时间 |
[36:57] | I’ll be damned. | 我的天哪 |
[36:58] | Flight times match the ship transporting Moff Gideon. | 和吉迪恩总督的运囚舰出发时间一致 |
[37:01] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[37:03] | He never made it to trial. | 他就没有接受审判 |
[37:08] | There don’t appear to be any survivors. | 看上去没有生还者 |
[37:12] | And Moff Gideon’s body is missing. | 而且没有找到吉迪恩总督的尸体 |
[37:15] | This was an extraction. | 这是次营救行动 |
[37:18] | Who were the perpetrators? | 是谁干的 |
[37:21] | Scanning. | 扫描中 |
[37:24] | I’m only seeing the remains of the flight crew. | 我只看到了舰员的遗骸 |
[37:32] | There appears to be something embedded in the cabin wall. | 舱室的墙上好像有东西嵌在里面 |
[37:34] | Get in close on that. | 靠近看看 |
[37:46] | It’s a fragment of beskar alloy. | 是一块贝斯卡合金碎片 |
[37:48] | Wait, are you saying that Moff Gideon was taken by… Mandalorians? | 等等 你是说 吉迪恩总督是被曼达洛人劫走的吗 |