Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

曼达洛人(The Mandalorian)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 曼达洛人(The Mandalorian)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] What has become of Doctor Pershing? 珀欣博士怎么了
[00:03] Doctor Pershing was captured by the New Republic. 珀欣博士被新共和国抓走了
[00:06] You held Pershing and were attempting your own experiments on Nevarro. 你控制着珀欣 还想在内瓦罗上做自己的实验
[00:11] The creation of clones is your obsession, not mine. 痴迷创造克隆体的是你 不是我
[00:19] Bo-Katan Kryze lead a squadron of Mandalorians 是博-卡坦·克里兹率领的一群曼达洛人
[00:22] alongside Din Djarin and his covert. 连同丁·贾伦与秘密同伙一起
[00:26] This cannot be. Those two factions are sworn enemies. 不可能的 这两派是死对头
[00:29] I shall deal with our Mandalorian friends. 我会对付那些曼达洛人的
[00:32] It is time to retake our home world. 夺回我们母星的时刻到了
[00:42] Is that the voice of Lady Bo-Katan Kryze? 答话的可是博-卡坦·克里兹女士
[00:45] We have failed you, but our blasters remain in your service. 我们让您失望了 但手中的爆能枪依旧效忠于您
[00:49] Where are we? 我们在哪儿
[00:50] This is what’s left of the Great Forge. 这是大锻炉的残迹
[00:52] This was once the heart of our civilization. 这里一度是我们文明的核心
[00:55] Jet packs? 喷气背包
[00:58] Those aren’t Mandalorians. 他们不是曼达洛人
[00:59] They’re Imperials! 是帝国兵
[01:01] I can make a run for the fleet and get us reinforcements. 我去喊舰队增援
[01:04] There’s a split in the ceiling there. 上方有洞口
[01:12] It’s an ambush. 有埋伏
[01:15] No! 不
[01:19] Thanks to your planet’s rich resources, 多亏了这里的富饶物产
[01:22] I have created the next generation Dark Trooper suit 我创造了黑暗士兵的新一代铠甲
[01:26] forged from beskar alloy. 由贝斯卡合金锻造
[01:30] In but a few moments, The Purge of Mandalore will be complete. 很快 曼达洛大清洗就能完成
[02:12] Axe, come in. 阿克斯 回话
[02:13] I copy. 收到
[02:17] Moff Gideon is alive. 吉迪恩总督还活着
[02:19] He’s gathered his forces and he’s using our home world as his base. 他集结了部队 并在我们的母星建了基地
[02:23] They’re sending up fighters to destroy the fleet. 他们正派出战斗机要消灭我们的舰队
[02:25] Evacuate everyone! 全体撤离
[02:27] Use the capital ship as a decoy. 用主力舰当诱饵
[02:29] We can’t beat them in the air. We have to beat them on the ground. 我们在空中不是他们对手 我们要在地面打败他们
[02:32] Understood. 明白
[02:34] I’m entering upper atmosphere but I have my orders. 我正在进入高层大气 但我收到命令了
[02:36] I’ll return… With the troops… 我会回来 带着部队
[02:39] Can you hear… 你能听到
[02:41] Axe? Axe! 阿克斯 阿克斯
[02:54] Come on. Come on. Come on! 快 快 快
[04:04] No. No. No. No. No. 否 否 否 否 否
[04:15] I’m okay. I’m okay. 我没事 我没事
[04:19] Help me up. 扶我起来
[04:29] Will you cut me loose? 帮我解开好吗
[04:30] Yes. 是
[04:34] Thank you for your help. 谢谢帮助
[04:37] Grogu, I’m going to need you to be brave for me, okay? 古古 我需要你为我鼓起勇气 好吗
[04:42] We can’t keep running. 逃不是办法
[04:44] If we don’t take out Moff Gideon, this will never end. 不消灭吉迪恩总督 后患无穷
[04:52] You with me? 和我一起好吗
[05:01] 第二十四章 回归
[05:15] Bo-Katan, come in. 博-卡坦 请回话
[05:17] Received. Where are you? 收到 你在哪里
[05:19] We’re safe. I escaped. I’ve got the kid. 我们安全了 我逃脱了 我找到孩子了
[05:22] I’m going after Moff Gideon. 我要去找吉迪恩总督
[05:24] Do you have a location? 你知道他的位置吗
[05:26] No. 不知道
[05:28] We are under attack. I have to get the troops to safety. 我们在被追击 我要带战士们到安全的地方去
[05:31] – Understood. – Stay safe. -明白 -保重
[05:34] If we escape to the surface, I know where we can hole up. 如果我们逃到地面上 我知道哪里可以藏身
[05:36] Let’s go, this way! 我们走 这边走
[06:09] Sir, the fighters and bombers have launched. 长官 战斗机和轰炸机已经起飞
[06:11] Their capital ship will soon be destroyed. 很快就能消灭他们的主力舰
[06:14] But the Mandalorian has escaped. 但那个曼达洛人逃走了
[06:21] Shall we engage? 要我们上吗
[06:24] No, 不
[06:25] I’ll take care of him myself. 我亲自对付他
[06:37] R5. Come in, R5. R5 回话 R5
[06:42] I need you, buddy. 伙计 我需要你
[06:43] You’re gonna have to scomp into the base 我要你进入基地
[06:45] and get me the location of Moff Gideon’s command center. 帮我找到吉迪恩总督的指挥中心
[06:54] I’m sorry, I don’t speak Binary. 对不起 我不会机器语
[06:56] I’m counting on you. 就靠你了
[08:02] R5, how are those schematics coming? R5 位置简图怎么样了
[08:14] Got it. Good job, buddy. 收到 干得好 伙计
[08:18] That’s the command center. 那就是指挥中心
[08:20] The communications log says that’s where he operates from. 通讯日志显示他在这里发号施令
[08:24] That’s where we’re goin’. 我们就去那
[08:27] Ready? 准备好了吗
[08:30] Stay close. Let’s go. 跟紧些 走
[08:37] Axe Woves to Fleet Command. 阿克斯·沃夫斯呼叫舰队指挥
[08:39] The scouting party has been ambushed by Imperial remnants. 侦查小队遭到帝国残余伏击
[08:41] They’re launching fighters to destroy the fleet. 他们正在起飞战机来攻击舰队
[08:44] Received. How shall we proceed? 收到 我们要怎么做
[08:46] Load the Gauntlets 全都上铁手套
[08:47] and send all available troops down as reinforcements. 把所有能动的战士都派到下面支援
[08:50] Leave the capital ship behind as a decoy. 主力舰留在后面作诱饵
[08:52] Bo-Katan needs our help! 博-卡坦需要我们帮忙
[08:56] I’ll take care of the cruiser. 我来操作巡洋舰
[08:58] Everyone, go. 所有人 走
[08:59] Move! Go. Go! Move! 走 快 快 走
[09:04] Move! 走
[09:06] Load everyone onto the drop ships. Go. 所有人登上降落的飞船 快
[10:53] The command center is down there. 指挥中心在那下面
[10:55] I don’t have any weapons so this might get messy. 我没有武器 所以可能要苦战一番
[10:59] R5 R5.
[11:02] There’s some barrier shields. 这里有几道屏蔽护盾
[11:03] I’m gonna need you to deactivate them one at a time. 我需要你一次解除一道
[11:06] On my command. 听我命令
[11:08] Got it? 明白吗
[11:18] Deactivate the first shield. 解除第一道护盾
[11:31] Open the shield, open the shield! 打开护盾 打开护盾
[11:43] It’s not working! 没反应
[11:48] R5, next shield. R5 下一道护盾
[12:06] R5, next shield. R5 下一道护盾
[12:34] R5, next shield. R5 下一道护盾
[12:40] R5, next shield! R5 下一道护盾
[12:45] R5 R5!
[12:49] R5, next shield. R5 下一道护盾
[13:11] R5, good job, buddy. R5 干得好 伙计
[14:08] Wait here. 在这儿等我
[14:32] That’s not Gideon. 不是吉迪恩
[14:35] Those are his clones. 都是他的克隆人
[14:48] Let’s go. 走
[15:11] We’ll be safe down here a while. 我们这会儿在这里很安全
[15:13] We’ve taken refuge in these surface caves since the Purge. 大清洗以来我们就把这些地表洞穴当作避难所
[15:28] Do you live here? 你们在这里生活吗
[15:31] We have hideouts and food caches throughout the surface of the planet. 地表各处都有我们的藏身处和食物贮藏地
[15:35] It’s how we survive. 我们是这样活下来的
[15:37] There are predators above and predators below. 地上地下都有食肉动物
[15:40] You found underground gardens? 你们找到了地下花园吗
[15:42] No. 没
[15:44] We planted farms. 我们耕耘农场
[15:46] These are the old species indigenous to Mandalore. 这些是曼达洛原产的古老物种
[15:51] They’ve been dormant since before the centuries of Civil War. 它们在几个世纪的内战前就休眠了
[15:55] Once the planet was abandoned, they sprouted in spots. 一旦星球荒芜 它们就星星点点地发芽
[15:58] We cultivated farms. 我们耕耘农场
[16:01] Life persists. 生命一直都在
[16:04] I’ve only ever seen gardens in the domed cities. 我只在穹顶城市里见过花园
[16:08] I never knew the surface could still sustain plant life. 从来不知道地表依然能供养植物
[16:10] All they need is room to grow. 它们需要的只是生长空间
[16:14] Lady Kryze, your reinforcements have arrived. 克里兹女士 你的支援到了
[16:28] Let’s take back our planet. 让我们夺回我们的星球
[18:37] My clones were finally going to be perfect. 我的克隆人终于要臻于完美
[18:44] The best parts of me but improved by adding the one thing I never had. 融合我最优秀的特质 还加入了我不曾拥有的东西
[18:52] The Force. 原力
[18:54] I was isolating the potential to wield the Force, 我分离出了使用原力的潜能
[18:59] and incorporating it into an unstoppable army. 并把它加进一支势不可挡的军队中
[19:04] And you smothered them before they could draw their first breath. 而你却扼杀了他们面世的机会
[20:13] No, no, no. 否 否 否
[20:25] No! 不
[22:04] I’ve got this. Go save your kid. 我来对付他 去救孩子
[22:10] Bo-Katan Kryze. 博-卡坦·克里兹
[22:13] What’s it gonna be this time? 这次要怎样
[22:15] Surrender or fight? 投降还是战斗
[23:54] You did good, kid. 做得好 孩子
[24:09] Bo, Koska, come in! 博 科丝卡 快回话
[24:11] I’m coming in hot. Clear everyone out. 我马上落下来 让所有人离开
[24:13] I’m going to take out the base. 我来毁掉基地
[24:35] Hand over the Darksaber and I will give you a warrior’s death. 交出暗剑 我让你死得像个战士
[25:05] The Darksaber is gone. 暗剑没了
[25:09] You’ve lost everything. 你失去了一切
[25:14] Mandalorians are weak once they lose their trinkets. 曼达洛人没了这些小玩意就不堪一击
[25:19] Mandalorians are stronger together. 曼达洛人团结在一起就更强大
[28:00] I swear on my name and the names of the ancestors… 我以自己和祖先的名义起誓
[28:04] “I swear on my name and the names of the ancestors…” 我以自己和祖先的名义起誓
[28:07] That I shall walk the Way of the Mand’alor… 我将践行曼达洛之道
[28:09] “That I shall walk the Way of the Mand’alor…” 我将践行曼达洛之道
[28:11] And the words of the Creed shall be forever forged in my heart. 信条中的字字句句 将永远铸于我心
[28:16] “And the words of the Creed shall be forever forged in my heart.” 信条中的字字句句 将永远铸于我心
[28:26] This is the Way. 正是此道
[28:28] “This is the Way.” 正是此道
[28:30] “This is the Way.” 正是此道
[28:51] Grogu is my apprentice. 古古是我的徒弟
[28:53] He is no longer a foundling. 他不再是弃儿了
[28:56] Add him to the Song. 让他成为我们的一员
[29:00] He is too young to speak so he is too young to take the Creed. 他还说不了话 也就没法接受信条
[29:06] He must remain a foundling. 他仍是一个弃儿
[29:13] If his parent gave permission, 如果能有父母的允许
[29:16] couldn’t he then become a Mandalorian apprentice? 他是不是就能成为曼达洛学徒
[29:19] Yes, but his parents are far from here, if they are even alive. 是 但他的父母不知身在何处 也生死未卜
[29:31] Then I will adopt him as my own. 那我将认他为子
[29:39] This is the Way. 正是此道
[29:42] This is the Way. 正是此道
[29:46] Let it be written in Song that Din Djarin 让歌谣传唱吧
[29:49] is accepting this foundling as his son. 丁·贾伦认养这个弃儿为子
[29:59] You are now Din Grogu, Mandalorian apprentice. 你将获名丁·古古 曼达洛学徒
[30:04] “This is the Way.” 正是此道
[30:10] You must leave Mandalore and take your apprentice on his journeys, 你将离开曼达洛 带着学徒踏上旅程
[30:15] just as your teacher did for you. 一如你的导师那样
[30:18] This is the Way. 正是此道
[31:37] For Mandalore! 为了曼达洛
[31:38] For Mandalore! 为了曼达洛
[31:39] For Mandalore! 为了曼达洛
[31:41] For Mandalore! 为了曼达洛
[31:42] For Mandalore! 为了曼达洛
[32:17] Let me buy you a drink, Mando. 让我请你一杯 曼鞑
[32:19] Thanks, but I’m here on business. 客气 但我是来谈生意的
[32:23] We really appreciate what you did. 我们很感激你的所为
[32:25] You made our jobs a lot easier. 大大减轻了我们的工作压力
[32:27] We’ve both been chasing Moff Gideon. 我们都在追查吉迪恩总督
[32:29] You would have gotten him eventually I just got there first. 你们迟早会捉到他的 我不过有幸早了一步
[32:36] Your kid sure likes the trophies. 你的孩子挺喜欢这些战利品
[32:41] It’s not him, kid. 这不是他 孩子
[32:44] One of them reminds him of someone he knew. 其中一件物品让他想起了一位故人
[32:48] I have a business proposition. 我有一笔生意想和你们谈
[32:50] Shoot. 说
[32:51] This youngling is my apprentice. 这个幼徒是我的学徒
[32:55] What does that have to do with me? 这与我有什么关系
[32:56] I’m a bounty hunter by trade. 我是一名受雇的赏金猎人
[32:58] Now that he is with me, I’ll be more selective in my assignments. 既然现在他跟着我 挑选合约上得更谨慎
[33:04] Go on. 然后
[33:05] You don’t have the resources to protect the Outer Rim, 你们在保护外环上人手不足
[33:08] let alone hunt down Imperial remnants. 更别说追查帝国残余了
[33:11] And I need work. 而我需要工作
[33:15] Let me get this straight. 让我理一理
[33:17] You want to work for the New Republic. 你想给新共和国打工
[33:21] On a case-by-case basis. 按单计费
[33:24] An independent contractor. 一个独立合作方
[33:28] You know this is against regulation. 你知道这不合规定
[33:30] It’ll never get approved. 上头不会批准的
[33:31] Which is why you won’t tell them. 所以你不要通报给他们
[33:36] Let me think about it. 我考虑一下
[33:37] You already did. 你已经想好了
[33:39] It’s a good deal and you know it. 这笔生意很划算 你也清楚
[33:41] Is that so? 是吗
[33:43] All I require is a small advance. 我只需要一笔很低的首付
[33:46] What I want in return is that. 再加上这个
[33:49] A scrap assassin droid head? 一个报废刺杀机器人的头
[33:51] I need it for parts. 我要它的零件
[33:57] The people of Nevarro appreciate all you’ve done, Mando. 内瓦罗全体人民对你感激不尽 曼鞑
[34:00] I want to give you this deed to a cabin just outside of town 请收下这份房契 是一间镇外的小屋
[34:05] where you can lay low with your new family if you choose so. 如果你想的话 可以带上你的新家人一起休养一段时间
[34:10] Between adventures. 在每一段冒险之后
[34:12] Thank you. 谢谢
[34:19] And that goes for you too, Din Grogu. 这也是为你准备的 丁·古古
[34:23] And I have a gift for you as well. 我也为你准备了一份礼物
[34:33] Greetings, citizens. 市民们 大家好
[34:34] I am IG-11, your new Marshal. 我是IG-11 新任警长
[34:37] Your new Marshal of Nevarro. 内瓦罗的新任警长
[34:40] I am here to serve and protect the citizenry. 我在此服务群众 保护人民
[34:43] There we go. 好极了
[34:45] – Yes. – I am at your disposal -好 -时刻恭候差遣
[34:47] and serve at your pleasure. 竭诚为各位服务
曼达洛人

文章导航

Previous Post: 曼达洛人(The Mandalorian)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 老爸有招(Man With a Plan)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

曼达洛人(The Mandalorian)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号