时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | It begins like this. | 一切起源于此 |
[00:16] | Two billion years ago, an amoeba. | 二十亿年前 一只阿米巴原虫 |
[00:20] | Wait, let’s… let’s back up. | 等等 我们再倒回去一点 |
[00:21] | I’ve skipped too many connections. | 我跳过了太多关联没讲 |
[00:23] | Out of nothing, in an instant… everything. | 混沌之初 宇宙乍现 |
[00:28] | An infinite cosmic orgy of matter and energy, | 宇宙中充满无穷无尽的物质与能量 |
[00:32] | rubbing, bumping, and grinding together. | 互相摩擦 冲撞 纠缠 |
[00:35] | There would be no galaxies, no suns, no planets, | 没有天体碰撞就没有星系 没有恒星 |
[00:39] | no life without collisions of heavenly bodies. | 没有行星 也没有生命 |
[00:42] | Back to our amoeba. | 说回到我们的阿米巴原虫 |
[00:45] | It engulfs a bacterium with unique powers, and… voilà. | 它吞噬了一个拥有特殊能力的细菌 然后 |
[00:49] | Earth’s first photosynthesis-enabled organism. | 地球上第一个能进行光合作用的微生物诞生了 |
[00:53] | Maybe it was chance. | 也许这是个偶然 |
[00:55] | Maybe it was inevitable. | 也许这是注定的 |
[00:57] | This one changed amoeba | 这只变异了的阿米巴原虫 |
[00:59] | becomes the ancestor of every living plant on Earth, | 成为了地球上所有植物的祖先 |
[01:03] | which in turn floods the planet with oxygen… | 而植物给这颗星球带来了充沛的氧气 |
[01:08] | paving the way for every other form of life we know… | 为其它我们熟知的生命的出现奠定了基础 |
[01:11] | leading to more souls, more connections, | 导致更多的灵魂 更多联系出现 |
[01:13] | and therefore more new worlds branching outward from the first. | 然后从第一个新世界衍生出无数新世界 |
[01:17] | These forces of nature, when they converge, | 这些自然伟力 一旦交织 |
[01:20] | be they astronomical collisions, biological unions, | 无论是天体碰撞 还是生物合并 |
[01:24] | demonstrate the infinite potential of our connections. | 都说明了我们的联系具有无穷潜能 |
[01:29] | This truth also extends to the human heart. | 这个真理也适用于人心 |
[01:35] | Pack of Stuttons. | 一包斯塔顿烟 |
[01:40] | No offense, but how are you gonna pay for these? | 无意冒犯 但你准备怎么结账呢 |
[01:43] | I’m gonna use an adBuddy to cover this purchase. | 我准备用广告兄付款 |
[01:46] | Those assholes record client conversations. | 那些混蛋会记录客户的会话 |
[01:50] | National Database of Desires. | 建立全国客户偏好数据库 |
[01:53] | The businessmen, ever hear of it? | 那些商人 你听说过吗 |
[01:54] | They know you better than you know you. | 他们比你自己还了解你 |
[01:56] | – Okay. – It’s not a conspiracy, | -行 -这不是什么阴谋 |
[01:58] | just a conspiracy theory. | 只是个阴谋论 |
[02:00] | Hypothesis… | 假定 |
[02:01] | all souls are on a quest to connect. | 所有的灵魂都有相互联结的使命 |
[02:06] | Corollary… | 推定 |
[02:07] | our minds have no awareness of this quest. | 我们的大脑察觉不到这种使命 |
[02:19] | Did you know that most quarters | 你知道大部分25分硬币 |
[02:20] | have been swallowed and defecated by a human? | 都曾经被人吞下然后拉出来吗 |
[02:24] | Hypothesis… all the worlds that almost were | 假定 所有世界几乎 |
[02:28] | matter just as much as the world we’re in. | 都和我们所在的世界一样重要 |
[02:33] | Corollary… | 推定 |
[02:34] | these hidden worlds cause us great pain. | 那些看不见的世界会令我们极其痛苦 |
[02:38] | …no wallet, no shoes. | 没有钱包 没有鞋子 |
[02:39] | No idea how I even really got to Poland in the first place. | 都不知道我当初是怎么跑去波兰的 |
[02:43] | Bro, I’m telling you, | 老兄 我跟你说 |
[02:45] | this was seriously such a crazy situation. | 当时的情况真的特别离奇 |
[02:50] | Th… From Poland… I was in… | 从波兰 我当时在 |
[02:52] | I had no idea… I had no idea how I got there. | 我都不知道我怎么到的那里 |
[02:55] | Camaraderie, communion, | 同志情谊 教派 |
[02:58] | family, friendship, love, what have you. | 家庭 友谊 爱 这些定义了你的联系 |
[03:03] | We’re lost without connection. | 没有这些关联 我们就会迷失 |
[03:08] | …relationships are tough. | 恋情困难 |
[03:10] | Thank you, Friend Proxy. | 谢谢你 代理朋友 |
[03:12] | It’s quite terrible… to be alone. | 孤身一人是很痛苦的 |
[03:20] | Put simply, my goal is to eradicate all… | 简单来说 我的目标就是 |
[03:24] | unnecessary and inefficient forms of human pain. | 消灭一切不必要的 低效的人类痛苦 |
[03:28] | Forever. | 根除它们 |
[03:31] | We must evolve past our suffering. | 我们必须进化到超脱痛苦的程度 |
[03:34] | It’s trash, not a handout. Let’s move it. | 那是垃圾 不是救济物品 走吧 |
[03:38] | What are you, a cop? | 怎么 你是警察吗 |
[03:40] | Not much of a difference authority-wise. Let’s go. | 权力上大同小异 走吧 |
[03:48] | My research into this matter is… | 我对这个课题的研究 |
[03:52] | of course, ongoing. | 当然 还在进行 |
[04:00] | The witness has already been sworn in. | 证人已宣誓完毕 |
[04:03] | Mr. Milgrim, can you state for the court | 米尔格姆先生 你能当庭说明 |
[04:05] | your relationship with the defendant, Mr. Jed Milgrim? | 你同被告 杰德·米尔格姆先生的关系吗 |
[04:09] | He’s, um… | 他是 |
[04:12] | – He’s my brother. – Thank you. | -他是我的哥哥 -谢谢 |
[04:14] | Have you ever been arrested? | 你曾被逮捕过吗 |
[04:16] | – No. – Are you married? | -没有 -你结婚了吗 |
[04:20] | – No. – Children? | -没有 -有孩子吗 |
[04:24] | No. | 没有 |
[04:25] | And can you tell us about the psychotic break | 你能跟我们大致描述一下 |
[04:28] | that you experienced roughly ten years ago? | 你十年前精神崩溃的情形吗 |
[04:32] | – Really? – I’m just asking. | -不是吧 -我只是在盘问 |
[04:34] | That’s how they’re gonna start? Dad, come on. | 他们就是这么盘问证人的 爸 拜托 |
[04:38] | It doesn’t necessarily mean | 法庭上不一定 |
[04:40] | that it’ll be like that in the trial, Owen, | 会这样问 欧文 |
[04:44] | but, uh, sometimes prosecutors, they… | 但有时候检察官会 |
[04:47] | they try atypical inroads… | 采取特殊的盘问手段 |
[04:52] | to crack you. | 来击破你的心防 |
[04:53] | That’s why we… we have to prep for the unexpected. | 因此我们得未雨绸缪 以防万一 |
[04:58] | Can you resume, please? | 你能继续吗 |
[05:00] | Have you ever been hospitalized for mental illness? | 你是否曾因精神疾病而入院治疗 |
[05:11] | Yes, ten years ago. | 是的 十年前 |
[05:13] | Please explain what happened. | 请描述一下经过 |
[05:16] | I was hospitalized… | 我住院 |
[05:19] | and medicated… | 吃药 |
[05:22] | and… | 并且 |
[05:26] | that was the last episode I had. | 自那之后我没有复发过 |
[05:32] | Wasn’t the nature of this psychosis delusional? | 这种精神病的基本症状就是幻觉 对吧 |
[05:34] | That you sometimes thought you saw your brother | 你有时会觉得你看到了你哥哥 |
[05:37] | when he wasn’t there? | 但实际上他不在那里 |
[05:39] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[05:41] | Just say no. | 就说不是 |
[05:43] | Then what was the nature of this psychosis? | 那这种病到底是什么性质 |
[05:59] | Owen, don’t you think that your mental illness | 欧文 你不觉得有精神疾病的你 |
[06:02] | should disqualify you from testifying as a witness | 丧失了在法庭上为你的哥哥 |
[06:05] | on your brother’s behalf? | 作证的资格吗 |
[06:06] | Look, there’s only one question here that really matters. | 你看 从头到尾只有一个问题最关键 |
[06:09] | Owen, do you know what is real? | 欧文 你分得清现实吗 |
[06:18] | One hundred percent. | 百分之百 |
[06:21] | I’m compos mentis. | 我心智健全 |
[06:28] | Welcome to New York. | 欢迎来到纽约 |
[06:30] | And this is Statue of Extra Liberty. Da. | 这是超级自由女神像 |
[06:37] | Statue of Extra Liberty. Okay. | 超级自由女神像 |
[06:48] | How’d the trial prep go for a naughty brother? | 调皮哥哥的庭审准备得如何 |
[06:52] | Did you tell them about me? | 你把我的事告诉他们了吗 |
[06:54] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 你不应该出现的 |
[06:56] | Good. You’re still using the code words, | 很好 你还在用暗号 |
[06:59] | even though I am technically invisible. | 尽管其实没人看得到我 |
[07:02] | Owen, this week must be a doozy for you, huh? | 欧文 你一定觉得这周过得很棒 |
[07:05] | You thought you were rid of me, but I have new information. | 你以为你甩掉我了 但我有新消息 |
[07:10] | This time I know. | 这次我可以确定 |
[07:17] | You’ve been chosen to save the world. | 你被选中了要拯救世界 |
[07:20] | You’re gonna be a hero. | 你会成为英雄 |
[07:23] | I don’t want this. I don’t want it. | 我不想这样 我不想 |
[07:26] | – I don’t want this. – The details of the mission | -我不想这样 -任务的细节 |
[07:27] | will be delivered to you by an agent, a woman. | 会由特工传达给你 一个女人 |
[07:30] | You’ll know her when you see her, trust me. | 你见到她时就会知道 相信我 |
[07:32] | Just make contact with her. | 和她联系上就行 |
[07:35] | The pattern is the pattern. | 模式就是模式 |
[07:38] | She’ll reach you for further instructions! | 她会告知你进一步指示 |
[07:40] | Don’t fuck this up! | 别搞砸了 |
[08:15] | Welcome. Please make a selection to begin. | 欢迎 请选择 |
[08:19] | You selected single ride. | 您选择了单程票 |
[08:21] | How will you pay? | 请选择付款方式 |
[08:23] | You selected credit. | 您选择了信用卡支付 |
[08:25] | Please swipe now. | 请刷卡 |
[08:30] | Declined. Insufficient funds. | 支付失败 余额不足 |
[08:33] | Would you like to use an adBuddy to add funds? | 您想使用广告兄充值吗 |
[08:37] | Yes or no? | 是或否 |
[08:41] | 单程机票1799美元起 厌倦这里了吗 | |
[08:44] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[08:51] | …train now arriving… | 列车即将进站 |
[08:53] | Please step away from the platform edge. | 请不要站在月台边缘 |
[09:01] | Okay, Mr. Milgrim, I’m gonna need your attention. | 米尔格姆先生 请集中注意力 |
[09:05] | “When tragedy strikes others, | “当悲剧降临时 |
[09:06] | it’s sometimes hard to know what to do until now…” | 很难理清该如何是好 直到现在” |
[09:10] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[09:11] | “Daddy’s Home. | 爸爸回家 |
[09:12] | Consider becoming a temporary volunteer mail-order husband | 你可以考虑成为一名邮购的临时志愿丈夫 |
[09:15] | and changing the lives of a heartbroken family in your region.” | 改变你所在地区悲痛欲绝的家庭的命运 |
[09:20] | Okay, well, up next, | 好了 下一个 |
[09:21] | we got something called Neberdine Pharmaceuticals. | 是关于奈博汀制药 |
[09:27] | “Good afternoon, Owen. | “下午好 欧文 |
[09:29] | Did you know that your rent comprises 87.2 | 你知道你的房租占据了 |
[09:31] | percent of your annual income?” | 你年收入的87.2%吗” |
[09:34] | Is that actually true? | 这是真的吗 |
[09:37] | – I just moved into my own place. – Manhattan these days… | -我刚刚搬出来自己住 -如今的曼哈顿 |
[09:41] | I’m over in an underground warehouse unit. | 我住在一间地下仓库里 |
[09:44] | Hoboken. | 在霍博肯 |
[09:45] | – I actually live in Roosevelt Island. – Okay, well… | -我住在罗德岛 -那好吧 |
[09:49] | Uh, let’s see. Oh-ho-ho. | 我瞧瞧 |
[09:51] | “A catastrophic interruption in your professional life, | “职业生涯中的灾难性打击 |
[09:55] | like a furlough, could ruin you. | 比如无薪假 可能会毁了你 |
[09:57] | Ever thought about supplementing your income | 考虑过参加药物试验 |
[09:59] | with pharmaceutical testing?” | 来增补收入吗” |
[10:01] | Friend Proxy. | 代理朋友 |
[10:03] | “Tired of spending your time and energy making friends?” | “厌倦了花费时间精力去交朋友” |
[10:03] | NPB 奈博汀生物科技制药 找到你彩虹的尽头 | |
[10:06] | And that is why Daddy’s Home is happy to welcome you, | 这就是为什么爸爸回家欢迎你的加入 |
[10:09] | Mr. Milgrim. | 米尔格姆先生 |
[10:09] | And I’d have to cover relocation costs? | 搬迁安置费由我来支付吗 |
[10:11] | And inherit any potential debt of the deceased. | 并且继承逝者任何可能的债务 |
[10:14] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这不合理啊 |
[10:16] | So, that’s a yes? | 所以你同意了 |
[10:18] | To what? | 同意什么 |
[10:19] | It makes perfect sense. | 这非常合理 |
[10:21] | – We are offering you heroism. – So this is your office area. | -我们提供英雄主义 -这是你的办公区 |
[10:23] | Again, it’s a question of commitment. | 这是敬业问题 |
[10:25] | Your ad is misleading, | 你们的广告有误导性 |
[10:27] | ’cause you refer to it as a volunteer opportunity, | 你们说这是志愿服务 |
[10:30] | but in the end I’d have to pay. | 但结果我还要花钱 |
[10:33] | But think about what you’d be getting. | 但想想你会获得什么 |
[10:34] | A wife, lonely, in need. | 一个孤独 寂寞的老婆 |
[10:37] | – Owen. It’s a done deal. – I have to go. | -欧文 这很划算 -我得挂了 |
[10:40] | Rozo did the anonymous hammerhead from the top down | 朗佐从上到下匿名动手了 |
[10:43] | and came back with a 12-bullet short-termer. | 然后找了个厉害的短期合同工 |
[10:46] | – When? – Well, they randomized the pattern. | -什么时候 -他们把模式随机化了 |
[10:48] | We’ve sent out 30 memos on it since this morning. | 一上午我们已经发出了30份通知 |
[10:51] | So this furlough, how long does it last? | 这个无薪假 会持续多久 |
[10:54] | – It’s temporary. – Right. | -是暂时性的 -好吧 |
[10:56] | So… when am I back? | 那么 我什么时候能回来 |
[10:59] | Oh, I don’t know. I was kidding. It’s probably permanent. | 不知道 我是开玩笑的 大概是永久性的 |
[11:07] | I was using your kind of humor, | 我是在学你的那种幽默 |
[11:09] | when you say something you don’t mean and nobody laughs. | 就是言不由衷 然后没人发笑 |
[11:15] | It’s… Yeah, it’s okay. I’ll just… | 好吧 没关系 我… |
[11:18] | I’ll just dip into my savings. | 我花积蓄吧 |
[11:25] | Bye. | 再见 |
[11:59] | Okay, Owen. | 欧文 |
[12:00] | – Do you know what I want to do? – Yes. | -你知道我想做什么吗 -知道 |
[12:02] | Are you sure you know what I want to do? | 你确定你知道我想做什么吗 |
[12:05] | Yes. | 确定 |
[12:06] | The way this deprogramming works, it’s not an overnight fix. | 反洗脑不是一夜就好的神药 |
[12:10] | You have to listen to it like a mantra. | 你得像听咒文一样来听 |
[12:12] | If you start feeling paranoid, | 如果你开始偏执妄想 |
[12:14] | you play this tape right away, okay? | 就立即播放这个磁带 好吗 |
[12:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:18] | Now, stop me when I say something that’s not true. | 如果我说的不是事实 就打断我 |
[12:21] | The world sends you messages. | 这个世界给你发送讯息 |
[12:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:25] | Words are often code words, | 话语常常是暗号 |
[12:27] | or pass phrases for important secrets. | 或是重要秘密的密码 |
[12:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:31] | You’re visited by a brother | 你哥哥来找你 |
[12:31] | 糖之城 纯蔗糖 | |
[12:32] | no one else in your family is aware of. | 但你家人都不知道他的存在 |
[12:34] | A facsimile of your brother Jed. | 你哥哥杰德的复制品 |
[12:37] | – Yes. – He sends you messages. | -是的 -他带消息给你 |
[12:39] | Instructions for important missions you must accomplish. | 你必须完成的重要任务的指示 |
[12:43] | To see the deeper truth. | 看到更深层的真相 |
[12:44] | He tells you you’re meant to do something big, | 他说你注定要做大事 |
[12:47] | something that matters to the world, | 对世界有意义的事 |
[12:49] | and that you’re not meant to do it alone. | 而且你不会独自去做 |
[12:52] | All you need is a partner. | 你只需要一个搭档 |
[12:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:55] | You made a promise to me, and you made a promise to yourself. | 你答应过我的 也答应过你自己 |
[12:58] | 高尔夫球度假村 立即预订吧 | |
[12:59] | You promised we’d golf together in Hilton Head. | 我们会一起到希尔顿海德岛打高尔夫球 |
[13:02] | You sense danger all around you, but you stay disciplined. | 你感觉到危机四伏 但你按兵不动 |
[13:06] | A fight’s coming. | 大战一触即发 |
[13:07] | Something even bigger than this world. | 那甚至比这个世界更重要 |
[13:10] | Possibly extending to multiple galaxies. | 有可能延伸至多重星系 |
[13:12] | – Fourth floor. Thank you. – Yes. | -四楼 谢谢 -是的 |
[13:14] | Hello, Mrs. Finkelstein. | 你好 芬克尔斯坦太太 |
[13:16] | Fuck off, Donovan. | 滚开 多诺万 |
[13:19] | It’s, uh… Owen. | 我叫欧文 |
[13:21] | – Owen Milgrim… – Fuck off, Donovan. | -欧文·米尔格姆 -快滚 多诺万 |
[13:24] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[13:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:27] | Does it feel good to be heard? | 被倾听的感觉好吗 |
[13:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:30] | Does it feel good to know | 知道你不是唯一 |
[13:31] | that you’re not alone with this information? | 获得这条信息的人 感觉好吗 |
[13:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:35] | Will you complete your mission? | 你会完成任务吗 |
[13:38] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[13:39] | Am I a trusted messenger? | 我是可信的信使吗 |
[13:42] | 《没有治愈 只有极乐》 格丽塔·曼特雷博士著 | |
[13:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:43] | Good. Then here are your real instructions. | 很好 现在给你真正的指示 |
[13:46] | Repeat after me. There is no pattern. | 跟着我念 没有模式 |
[13:49] | There is no pattern. | 没有模式 |
[13:51] | I am vulnerable, but I am not stupid. | 我脆弱 但我不蠢 |
[13:54] | I’m vulnerable, but I’m not stupid. | 我脆弱 但我不蠢 |
[13:57] | But I will seek out the people in my life that care about me. | 我会找出我人生中在乎我的人 |
[14:01] | I will seek out the people in my life who care about me. | 我会找出我人生中在乎我的人 |
[14:03] | I am not the chosen one. | 我不是天选之子 |
[14:06] | I am not the chosen one. | 我不是天选之子 |
[14:07] | The voices aren’t real. | 那些声音不是真实的 |
[14:09] | – The voices aren’t real. – The voices aren’t real. | -那些声音不是真实的 -那些声音不是真实的 |
[14:11] | The voices are just noise. | 那些声音只是杂音 |
[14:14] | – The voices are just noise. – The voices are just noise. | -那些声音只是杂音 -那些声音只是杂音 |
[14:16] | I am just a guy with a vivid imagination. | 我只是想象力丰富 |
[14:19] | I’m just a guy with a vivid imagination. | 我只是想象力丰富 |
[14:23] | I will most likely not be the savior of our galaxy. | 我很可能不是我们星系的救世主 |
[14:27] | Hello? | 你好 |
[14:29] | I’ve got a package from Neberdine Pharmaceutical Biotech | 有一个奈博汀生物科技制药寄来的包裹 |
[14:33] | for an Owen Milgrim. | 给欧文·米尔格姆 |
[14:37] | What? | 什么 |
[14:39] | I’ve… A package… your name. | 有一个…包裹 给你的 |
[15:12] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:13] | Hi, Owen. Did you get what I sent you? | 你好欧文 收到我寄给你的东西了吗 |
[15:16] | How did you… | 你怎么知道… |
[15:17] | I’ve just been informed that you qualify as a hero candidate. | 我刚收到通知 你获得英雄候选人的资格了 |
[15:21] | – What does that mean? – It’s a term we use | -什么意思 -这个词 |
[15:22] | for those who’ve been specifically selected for one of our studies. | 用来描述专门被选中参加我们研究的人 |
[15:26] | You’re a very desirable individual to us, Owen. | 我们非常希望你加入 欧文 |
[15:29] | I’ve never seen B.N. over-ratios like this before. | 我从没见过这么高的BN比率 |
[15:35] | What does a hero candidate do? | 英雄候选人要做什么 |
[15:37] | Exactly the things they were born to. | 他们生来就要做的事 |
[15:39] | In your case, helping us treat | 对你而言 就是帮助我们 |
[15:41] | maladies ranging from sluggishness and depression | 治疗各种疾病 包括乏力和抑郁 |
[15:44] | to I.B.S, to popcorn problems and irrational fears. | 肠易激综合征 爆米花问题和非理性恐惧 |
[15:50] | “Popcorn problems”? | “爆米花问题” |
[15:51] | Prostate problems, yes. | 就是前列腺问题 |
[15:54] | Oh, I thought you… | 我还以为你… |
[15:55] | We’ll give you all the details when you come in. | 你来之后 我们会告诉你所有细节 |
[15:58] | So, we’ll see you on Monday? | 周一见可以吗 |
[16:13] | Good evening, Mr. Milgrim. | 晚上好 米尔格姆先生 |
[16:15] | Everyone is on the patio for the recital. | 大家都在中庭听音乐会 |
[16:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:27] | Where does she sleep when she stays over? | 她来过夜时睡在哪儿 |
[17:30] | This one? | 你说她吗 |
[17:31] | Yeah, she’s your sister, right? | 对 她是你妹妹 不是吗 |
[17:33] | Or is she a secret agent? | 还是说 她是秘密特工 |
[17:38] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[17:40] | Because I have super-secret sources | 因为我在超机密机构里 |
[17:45] | at a super-secret agency. | 有超机密线人 |
[17:48] | Don’t tell anyone. | 别告诉别人 |
[17:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:51] | Supper’s ready. | 吃晚餐了 |
[17:53] | Okay, Mom. | 好 妈妈 |
[17:54] | I was completely baffled. | 我十分困惑 |
[17:56] | You know, I left for school. | 我去上学了 |
[17:58] | Ernie was fine, and then, you know, the food was in the bowl. | 欧尼本来好好的 有食物 |
[18:02] | The water was there, cage was locked up, | 有水 笼子也锁上了 |
[18:04] | and I get back from basketball practice, | 我练完篮球回来 |
[18:06] | – and he’s just gone, absolutely… – The great gerbil escape artist. | -它就不见了 -沙鼠逃脱大师 |
[18:11] | – But he wasn’t exactly fucking gone. – Language, Phil. | -但它他妈不是真的不见了 -别说脏话 菲尔 |
[18:13] | No, that’s correct. He wasn’t exactly fucking gone like that. | 说得对 它他妈不是真的不见了 |
[18:16] | – Language, Jed. – Where’d he go, O? | -注意言辞 杰德 -它去哪了 小欧 |
[18:19] | Maybe you shouldn’t curse so much in front of the children. | 也许你不应该在孩子们面前讲这么多脏话 |
[18:21] | – Ah, come on. Tell the rest. – This is not a farmyard, boys. | -来嘛 把故事讲完 -这里不是乡下 |
[18:24] | So, um, I ask everyone, right? | 我问遍了所有人 |
[18:26] | Everyone’s looking around the whole house, everyone frantic, | 所有人都满屋子找 都找疯了 |
[18:28] | and finally Owen, you know, eventually comes up | 最后欧文出现了 |
[18:31] | and brings me to his room… | 把我领进他的房间 |
[18:33] | How old were you then, Owen? Like, eight or somethin’? | 你那时候多大 欧文 八岁左右 |
[18:35] | – Nine. – Eight or nine, whatever. | -九岁 -八岁九岁都一样 |
[18:36] | And he says– he says, | 然后他说 他说 |
[18:38] | “Uh, I have to tell you somethin’. My– my hawk ate Ernie.” | “我必须得告诉你件事 我的鹰把欧尼吃了” |
[18:42] | “What?” And he points over there, | 我说”什么” 然后他指向另一边 |
[18:44] | and there’s this big fuckin’ red-tailed hawk | 他妈的居然有只红尾鹰 |
[18:47] | sitting on his desk staring at me. | 就坐在他的桌子上盯着我 |
[18:49] | What eight-year-old has a fuckin’ hawk? | 什么样的八岁小孩会他妈有只鹰 |
[18:51] | Uh, how did you have a hawk? | 你怎么会有只鹰 |
[18:53] | Um, I rescued it from the park. | 我从公园里救的 |
[18:57] | I found it with a broken wing | 我发现它的翅膀受伤了 |
[18:59] | and brought it to my room and fed it. | 就把它带回我房间喂养 |
[19:01] | – Yeah, I forgot. – You’d feed him. | -对 我都忘了 -你还喂它 |
[19:03] | That was the craziest part. | 这才是最疯狂的地方 |
[19:03] | He would feed it, like a mother bird, you know… | 他就像鸟妈妈一样喂它 |
[19:07] | Oh, masticate– No, no, no. Premasticate. | 嚼碎…不对 是先嚼碎了 |
[19:10] | – Yeah, premastication! – Jed was a chronic masticater. | -对 先嚼碎 -杰德嚼得很恶心 |
[19:13] | – How’d you know? – He’d go blind doing that. | -你是怎么知道的 -他这么做会被啄瞎的 |
[19:14] | How long did you take care of the bird for, Owen? | 你照顾了那只鸟多久 欧文 |
[19:18] | Two or three months, until it was strong enough | 两三个月 直到它强壮到 |
[19:20] | to go into Jed’s room and eat his gerbil, I guess. | 可以进杰德的房间吃他的沙鼠 |
[19:26] | But what happened to the hawk? | 那只鹰后来怎么样了 |
[19:30] | We set it free. | 我们把它放生了 |
[19:33] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[19:33] | That reminds me. | 这让我想起另一件事 |
[19:35] | Remember when Colby fell in the Gowanus Canal? | 还记得科尔比掉进了郭瓦纳斯运河吗 |
[19:38] | – Remember that day? – Oh, poor Colby. | -记得那天吗 -可怜的科尔比 |
[19:40] | – I threw the stick, he didn’t go for it– – So traumatizing. | -我扔了棍子 它没去接 -太惨了 |
[19:50] | I told Jed I wouldn’t marry him until they painted you in. | 我跟杰德说 如果不把你画进去我就不嫁给他 |
[19:53] | Maybe that’s why we haven’t set a date yet. | 也许这就是我们还没定婚期的原因 |
[19:58] | They’re gonna paint me in. | 他们会把我画进去的 |
[20:00] | The artist just took a six-month sabbatical to Nepal, | 这位画家刚去尼泊尔度假 六个月后才回来 |
[20:03] | to study the light. | 去学习光线 |
[20:07] | I lost my job. | 我失业了 |
[20:11] | I’m sorry, Owen. | 我很遗憾 欧文 |
[20:15] | It’s okay, I’ll find a new one. | 没事 我会找到新工作的 |
[20:17] | I’m actually thinking about becoming a temporary volunteer husband. | 我正在考虑成为一名志愿临时丈夫 |
[20:23] | You’re not serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[20:24] | Get rid of my lease, bounce from widow to widow. | 不用再租房子 陪一个又一个寡妇 |
[20:28] | Do you ever notice that your plans | 你有没有注意到你的计划 |
[20:31] | always involve starting over… | 总是要自己重新开始 |
[20:34] | often with an entirely new identity? | 还经常以全新的身份 |
[20:38] | It’s a good fantasy. | 这是美好幻想 |
[20:39] | Pudding’s upstairs by the fireplace, everyone. | 各位 布丁放在楼上壁炉旁边了 |
[20:45] | Just to get through the post-dinner conversation. | 得靠这个熬过饭后聊天 |
[20:57] | Think about it. | 想想看 |
[21:00] | Seriously… as a hypothetical. | 真的 假设一下 |
[21:05] | Say you and I left, right? Tonight. | 你和我今晚离开 |
[21:09] | I got us passports, new identities. | 我给我俩弄到护照 全新的身份 |
[21:13] | You steal all the money from Jed’s bank account. | 你把杰德户头里的钱全偷出来 |
[21:17] | We just… do that. | 我们就…这么做 |
[21:20] | We get a house in the middle of nowhere. | 在一个偏僻的地方买个房子 |
[21:23] | Start again. | 重新开始 |
[21:24] | Different people. | 用不同的身份 |
[21:26] | Are we a married couple? | 以夫妻的身份吗 |
[21:30] | We don’t… | 我们不必… |
[21:34] | We can be, you know… | 也可以是… |
[21:35] | We don’t have to be. | 我们不一定要是夫妇 |
[21:36] | We could be brother, or sister, or… friends. | 我们可以是兄妹 或者朋友 |
[21:41] | So… | 所以 |
[21:43] | tonight, then, | 今晚 |
[21:45] | after dessert? | 吃完甜点之后 |
[21:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:51] | I’m serious. Let’s do it. | 我是认真的 一起走吧 |
[21:58] | You’re fucking with me. | 你是在耍我 |
[22:03] | I got you. | 骗到你了 |
[22:07] | You believed me. | 你信我了 |
[22:12] | This week’s gonna be a living hell for me. | 这周对我来说会很煎熬 |
[22:17] | He’ll totally win. | 他肯定会赢 |
[22:20] | He’s not guilty. No chance of a conviction. | 他无罪 不可能被定罪 |
[22:22] | It’s all just so humiliating. | 这一切真的太丢脸了 |
[22:25] | I mean, it’s been going on for fucking ages, | 这他妈搞了好久 |
[22:28] | all just for one day in court. | 就为了上庭的那一天 |
[22:30] | Because he didn’t do it, so… | 因为他没有做 所以… |
[22:35] | You’re positive? | 你确定吗 |
[22:37] | Right? You were actually with him? | 你当时真的跟他在一起吗 |
[22:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:47] | – You would make that move. – What does that even mean? | -你会用那一招的 -什么意思 |
[22:50] | – “Make that move”? – That’s the move– | -“用那一招” -那招就是… |
[22:52] | Hey, Owen, you’re not trying to sneak off, are you? | 欧文 你不是想要溜走吧 |
[22:54] | No, Dad. | 不是 爸爸 |
[22:55] | I need a second of your time before you leave. | 你走之前我要跟你聊聊 |
[22:57] | Come on, boys, it’s time. | 来吧 孩子们 是时候了 |
[23:00] | Balderdash! | “胡言乱语” |
[23:03] | – Owen, you’re staying to play. – No, I-I have to go. | -欧文 留下来玩吧 -不了 我得走了 |
[23:06] | – I have something… – You love Balderdash. | -我有事 -你爱玩”胡言乱语”的 |
[23:09] | No, I don’t. | 我不喜欢 |
[23:10] | Come on, stay, it will be fun. | 留下吧 会好玩的 |
[23:11] | I have a fundamental problem with Balderdash. | 我很讨厌”胡言乱语” |
[23:13] | I gotta say, what a delicious meal that was. | 我必须得说 刚才那顿饭太好吃了 |
[23:16] | – Sure was. – So good, Mom. So good. | -的确 -太好吃了妈妈 太好吃了 |
[23:17] | – You used to love Balderdash. – Oh, no, I didn’t. | -你以前喜欢玩”胡言乱语”的 -我不喜欢 |
[23:20] | Who wants ice cream? | 谁想吃冰淇淋 |
[23:21] | – I do! – Who wants ice cream? | -我想 -谁想吃冰淇淋 |
[23:23] | Oh, you do? | 你想吃吗 |
[23:25] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[23:25] | But whoever’s the quietest gets ice cream, I promise. Mom. | 谁最安静就有冰淇淋吃 我保证 妈 |
[23:30] | Are we playing Balderdash, or what? | 我们还玩不玩”胡言乱语” |
[23:34] | So, um… I’ve been considering… | 我最近在考虑 |
[23:36] | Considering leaving Roosevelt Island? | 考虑离开罗斯福岛吗 |
[23:38] | – No… – Oh, thank God. | -不 -谢天谢地 |
[23:39] | So, have Hal help you find something closer. | 让哈尔帮你找个近点的房子 |
[23:42] | – Oh, you moving closer? – I’m not moving closer. | -你要搬得更近吗 -不是 |
[23:44] | Crazy to think that every word did get invented. | 发明了这么多单词 想想就很不可思议 |
[23:47] | I-I have to go. Goodbye. | 我得走了 再见 |
[23:48] | – Wait, you’re not playing Balderdash? – No, I can’t. Bye. | -等等 你不玩”胡言乱语”吗 -玩不了 再见 |
[23:51] | Oh, Owen, come on, you love Balderdash. | 欧文 拜托 你喜欢”胡言乱语”的 |
[23:53] | No, I don’t fucking love Balderdash! Balderdash is bullshit. | 不 我不喜欢”胡言乱语” 这游戏就是狗屁 |
[23:58] | – Jesus, Owen. – Is he off his meds? | -老天 欧文 -他停药了吗 |
[24:01] | I’ll walk you to the station. | 我送你去车站 |
[24:03] | – Don’t worry about Uncle Owen. – Aggressive. | -别担心欧文叔叔 -真凶 |
[24:04] | He’s a spaz. We’re gonna get ice cream now. | 他就是个疯子 我们去吃冰淇淋 |
[24:07] | – Is it a money crisis? – No. | -因为钱出问题了吗 -不是 |
[24:10] | I know it’s an expensive apartment to rent, but… | 我知道那公寓租金很贵 但是 |
[24:15] | Have you… have you thought about a… A roommate? | 你 你有考虑过找个室友吗 |
[24:18] | No. | 没 |
[24:21] | I don’t know why you won’t let us just buy you a place. | 我不知道你为什么不让我们给你买个房子 |
[24:24] | That way you’d have more security. | 那样你更有安全感 |
[24:27] | Or you… you could come and work for the company. | 或者你可以来为公司工作 |
[24:31] | All your brothers do. | 你所有兄弟都在公司里 |
[24:34] | I already agreed, okay? | 我已经同意了 好吗 |
[24:37] | You don’t need to buy me off. | 你不需要收买我 |
[24:40] | I don’t… I don’t follow you. What– | 我没懂你的意思 |
[24:45] | I will lie for Jed… | 下周在庭审上 |
[24:48] | next week in court. | 我会为杰德撒谎 |
[24:51] | I get the expectation. | 我知道你们指望我做什么 |
[24:54] | It’s not an expectation, Owen, it’s a gift. | 这不是指望 欧文 这是礼物 |
[24:58] | You are giving your brother the gift of an alibi. | 你要给你弟弟不在场证明的礼物 |
[25:03] | This woman is an opportunist. She sees an in. | 这女人是个投机者 她看到了契机 |
[25:09] | You’re protecting him. | 你是在保护他 |
[25:10] | You’re protecting the family. | 保护家庭 |
[25:14] | I know, I know, it sounds muddled, | 我懂 我懂 听上去很混乱 |
[25:16] | but that is the way reality works, Owen. | 但现实就是这样运转的 欧文 |
[25:20] | How’s that, Dad? | 怎么说 爸 |
[25:21] | With… with adjustments. | 通过调整 |
[25:25] | Just so you know, I got a new job. | 给你说下 我找到了新工作 |
[25:29] | What… what job? | 什么工作 |
[25:31] | Business… marketing. | 企业营销 |
[25:34] | It involves travel, so I’ll be gone a couple days next week, | 需要出差 下周我会离开几天 |
[25:38] | but I’ll be back in time for the trial. | 但我会赶在庭审前回来的 |
[25:41] | And… | 还有 |
[25:44] | don’t worry if you can’t reach me. | 要是联系不上我也别担心 |
[25:47] | Someone invented a new kind of ham. | 有人发明了新火腿 |
[25:51] | That’s… that’s wonderful, Owen. | 那太好了 欧文 |
[25:53] | That’s– that’s– that’s great. | 太 太 太好了 |
[25:57] | Milgrim men, we always come out on top. | 米尔格姆家的男人 我们总是能脱颖而出 |
[26:02] | Anyway… | 不管怎样 |
[26:07] | All right. | 好了 |
[26:09] | Hey, Colby, it’s a Tristan 500. | 科尔比 这是崔斯坦500 |
[26:11] | – Cleaning in progress. – No kicking and licking. | -正在清洁 -不许踢和舔 |
[26:47] | Find the end of your rainbow | 在奈博汀生物科技制药 |
[26:49] | at Neberdine Pharmaceutical and Biotech. | 找到你彩虹的尽头 |
[26:57] | Buddy. Which one are you here for? | 哥们 你是为什么药而来的 |
[27:01] | It should be on the form right there. | 表格上应该有 |
[27:04] | It says, uh, U.L.P. | 上面写着ULP |
[27:06] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[27:09] | That’s a good one. | 那是好东西 |
[27:11] | It’s the big time. | 一流的 |
[27:15] | Get ready to make a lot of fuckin’ money. | 准备好大赚一笔 |
[27:16] | Carol Cuddy. Carol Cuddy, please report to D.M. test room three | 卡罗尔·卡迪请前往三号号生理机能检查室 |
[27:20] | for A.E.B Phase I. | 做AEB一期试验 |
[27:23] | What do the bombs mean? | 炸弹是什么意思 |
[27:25] | High-risk. That’s where the dollars come from. | 高风险 就是靠这个赚钱的 |
[27:29] | Apparently, they’re havin’ some kind of problem with this new drug. | 显然 他们在这个新药上遇到了问题 |
[27:33] | – I think you should let me do it again. – Strong stuff. | -你再让我做一遍吧 -效果很强 |
[27:34] | Very trippy shit. | 能让人产生幻觉 |
[27:36] | – Who’s in charge of the red light? – That doesn’t bother you? | -红灯谁负责 -你不担心吗 |
[27:39] | – I don’t fucking understand. – No. | -我不明白 -不担心 |
[27:40] | – No risk, no reward. – I’m supposed to be part of the trial. | -没有风险就没有回报 -我该参加试验的 |
[27:42] | – I’m sorry. -This is fucking bullshit. | -抱歉 -这太扯淡了 |
[27:47] | John Mallory, please report to D.M. Test room one. | 约翰·马洛里 请前往一号生理机能检查室 |
[27:49] | John Mallory, please report to | 约翰·马洛里请前往 |
[27:51] | D.M. Test room one for Rumi Phase III. | 一号生理机能检查室做鲁米三期试验 |
[27:55] | Patricia. Patricia. | 帕特里夏 帕特里夏 |
[27:58] | I got bosses around. | 我上司就在旁边 |
[28:35] | Owen Milgrim, please report to D.M. Test room five. | 欧文·米尔格姆 请前往五号生理机能检查室 |
[28:38] | Owen Milgrim, please report to D.M. Test room five | 欧文·米尔格姆 请前往五号生理机能检查室 |
[28:41] | for U.L.P. screening. | 做ULP筛查 |
[28:43] | Steven McDougal, please report to test room eight. | 史蒂文·米克道格 请前往八号检查室 |
[28:46] | Steven McDougal, please report to test room eight | 史蒂文·米克道格 请前往八号检查室 |
[28:49] | for M.S. One Phase II. | 做MS1二期试验 |
[28:57] | Unnecessary. | 多余 |
[28:59] | Try to answer with an emotion, rather than a description. | 试图用情绪回答 而不是单纯描述 |
[29:04] | Calm. | 冷静 |
[29:09] | Justice. | 正义 |
[29:12] | – Is this personalized somehow? – No. | -这些问题是量身定制的吗 -不是 |
[29:14] | Focus on your answers. | 专心想你的答案 |
[29:31] | – Suffocated. – Good. | -窒息 -很好 |
[29:38] | Now, Mr. Milgrim… | 现在 米尔格姆先生 |
[29:40] | please turn your attention to me | 我问你最后一个问题的时候 |
[29:43] | as I ask you this final question. | 请把注意力集中到我这 |
[30:05] | Are you gonna ask it? | 你要问吗 |
[30:10] | Does that disqualify me? | 我不合格吗 |
[30:17] | Your defense mechanisms are fungible. | 你的防御机制是可替代的 |
[30:20] | You’ve been accepted. | 你通过了 |
[30:38] | Find the end of your rainbow | 在奈博汀生物科技制药 |
[30:41] | at Neberdine Pharmaceutical and Biotech. | 找到你彩虹的尽头 |
[31:02] | Stop looking at me. | 别盯着我看 |
[31:05] | Did… did you… | 你…你的 |
[31:08] | Did you lose your husband recently? | 你的丈夫最近过世了吗 |
[31:12] | Did you lose your husband recently? | 你的丈夫最近过世了吗 |
[31:15] | No. | 没有 |
[31:19] | – But I just saw… – Leave me alone. | -但我刚看到… -一边去 |
[31:22] | Do you play golf in Hilton Head? | 你会去希尔顿海德岛打高尔夫吗 |
[31:24] | I’ll kill you. | 小心我杀了你 |
[31:26] | I have a gun. | 我有枪 |
[31:27] | Attention, please, all participants in the U.L.P. Phase III trial, | 请注意 参加ULP三期试验的人员 |
[31:32] | please look at your lanyards. | 请查看你们的挂牌 |
[31:34] | If you are an odd number, please line up at the intake corridor. | 如果你是奇数号 请到入口通道排队 |
[31:39] | All even numbers will be next. | 偶数号是下一批 |
[31:46] | It’s Jed. | 我是杰德 |
[31:48] | No, it’s Grimsson. | 其实我是格里姆松 |
[31:50] | Mustache. No, don’t say anything. Just be cool. | 留了胡子 别说话 淡定点 |
[31:55] | The pattern is the pattern. | 模式就是模式 |
[31:58] | The pattern got you here. | 它把你带到了这儿 |
[32:00] | Keep trusting the pattern. | 相信模式就行 |
[32:03] | She’s your handler now. | 现在你归她负责 |
[32:06] | She has a certain je ne sais quoi. | 她有种难以捉摸的气质 |
[32:09] | She’s no Olivia, though. | 不过她比不上奥丽薇亚 |
[32:12] | Make contact with her. Use the code phrase. | 去联系她 用暗号 |
[32:14] | If you are an odd number, please line up at the intake corridor. | 如果你是奇数号 请到入口通道排队 |
[32:19] | The pattern is the pattern. I know it doesn’t make sense. | 模式就是模式 我知道这说不通 |
[32:21] | It doesn’t make sense to me either right now, but it will. | 我现在也不明白 但总会明白的 |
[32:25] | Keep going forward. | 往前走吧 |
[32:27] | Just reach out… | 伸出手 |
[32:30] | and make contact. | 和她联系 |
[32:31] | All odd numbers, line up by the intake corridor. | 请所有奇数号到入口通道排队 |
[32:47] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈是有什么毛病 |
[32:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:35] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[33:38] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[33:41] | Robert, wake up. | 罗伯特 快醒醒 |
[33:45] | The odds are here. | 奇数号都到了 |
[33:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:49] | Let us complete this trial with none of the old problems, sir. | 我们这次试验别再出老问题了 |
[33:55] | Yes, Dr. Fujita. | 好的 藤田博士 |
[33:57] | None of the old problems. | 不出老问题 |
[34:20] | As you enter the common room, | 进到公共区域后 |
[34:22] | you will notice there are numbers on the pods. | 你们会看到舱房上标有号码 |
[34:24] | The pod numbers correspond with the numbers on your lanyards. | 会与你挂牌上的号码相对应 |
[34:28] | Please go to your pod. | 请走到你的舱房前 |
[34:29] | That will be your home | 你们在此试验期间 |
[34:30] | for the duration of your stay here with us. | 就住在舱房里 |
[34:33] | Leaving your pod at any unauthorized moment | 未经许可离开舱房 |
[34:35] | will result in the termination of your stay here at this trial, | 会终止你的试验 |
[34:39] | as well as bringing shame and humiliation upon you. | 并给你带来羞愧与耻辱 |
[34:46] | Once you reach your pod, an orderly will approach | 护工会在你们抵达舱房后 |
[34:49] | and begin to inspect your bag. | 检查你们的旅行袋 |
[34:51] | Once the orderly has inspected your bag, | 检查完毕后 |
[34:53] | you will put your bag in your locker. | 请把旅行袋放入储物柜 |
[34:55] | Once you have done that, make your way to this gentleman. | 存放完后 请到这位先生跟前 |
[34:58] | He will give you your uniform, | 他会发放制服 |
[34:59] | as well as your patented Neberdine shoes, | 以及你们的奈博汀专利用鞋 |
[35:01] | which you cannot take with you at the end of the trial. | 但在试验结束后请勿带走 |
[35:07] | Once you have your uniforms and your shoes, | 拿到制服和鞋子后 |
[35:09] | you will make your way back to your pods, | 请回到舱房 |
[35:11] | then you will get in your pods and change clothes in your pods. | 进入舱内更换衣服 |
[35:15] | There will be no changing in the commons. | 公共区域禁止更衣 |
[35:19] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[35:21] | Condoms are contraband. | 安全套是违禁物品 |
[35:23] | -Safety first. – That’s a red flag right there. | -安全第一嘛 -警告一次 |
[35:25] | Intimacy in this facility is off-limits. | 本场所禁止亲密行为 |
[35:28] | There will be no cohabitation inside the pods. | 不允许在舱内同居 |
[35:32] | Once the curfew starts, lights go out. | 宵禁一到 就会熄灯 |
[35:35] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 你不该来这 |
[35:40] | Please. | 求你别烦我了 |
[35:41] | What are my instructions? | 你给我的指示呢 |
[35:43] | The pattern is the pattern. | 模式就是模式 |
[35:44] | You’re my contact. What are my instructions? | 你是我的联系人 我的指示呢 |
[35:47] | Please turn off the pattern. Please turn off… | 请关闭模式 请关掉… |
[35:51] | – Owen. – ..Tight schedule. | -欧文 -…安排很紧凑 |
[35:53] | We will tell you when there is mealtime. | 我们会通知用餐时间 |
[35:54] | Your instructions are to go back to your pod and await my signal. | 你的指示就是回到自己舱里 等我信号 |
[35:58] | …two Etch A Sketches and one Lite-Brite. | …两块可擦写画板和一个彩灯箱 |
[36:00] | Please don’t fight over them. | 请不要争抢 |
[36:01] | I’m going to save the world. | 我要拯救世界 |
[36:03] | We will tell you when there’s recreation time. | 我们会通知娱乐时间 |
[36:05] | – Yes. – We will also tell you when… | -没错 -我们还会通知… |
[36:06] | You’re gonna save the world. | 你会拯救世界 |
[36:07] | And we will tell you when to sleep. | 我们还会通知就寝时间 |
[36:09] | – But not if you blow our cover. – …expecting. Thank you. | -但暴露身份就没戏了 -谢谢 |
[36:14] | Is that working for you? | 都听明白了吗 |
[36:15] | Okay, I understand. | 好 我明白 |
[36:16] | If you’re having trouble getting into your pod, | 如果你不方便进舱 |
[36:18] | there is also a little ladder underneath | 下方配有一个小梯子 |
[36:21] | that will help you get into your pod. | 能帮助你进舱 |
[36:23] | Also note, from here on in, | 还有请记住 从现在起 |
[36:25] | you will be referred to as the number on your lanyard. | 挂牌上的编号将会作为你的代号 |
[36:29] | You are the Odds. | 你们都是奇数号 |
[36:32] | Attention. | 立正 |
[36:44] | Please give your attention to Dr. Muramoto and Dr. Fujita. | 请听村元博士和藤田博士讲话 |
[36:48] | They will be supervising your trials. | 他们二位负责监管你们的试验 |
[36:53] | Welcome, subjects. | 欢迎各位受试者 |
[36:55] | You made the right choice. | 你们的决定是正确的 |
[36:58] | It’s time to start your lives again. | 准备重新开始人生吧 |
[37:05] | You don’t fuck this up… | 只要你不搞砸 |
[37:07] | I won’t fuck this up. | 我就不会搞砸 |
[37:10] | Just kidding. | 开个玩笑 |