时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on “Manifest”… | 《命运航班》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Terribly sorry, folks. That was not on the radar. | 非常抱歉 雷达没有检测到 |
[00:06] | You’ve all been missing, presumed dead, for 5 1/2 years. | 你们已经失踪五年半并被推定死亡了 |
[00:10] | Ben! | 本 |
[00:12] | – Who is she? – Lourdes. | -她是谁 -洛德丝 |
[00:14] | That makes sense. She always told me how lucky I was. | 可以理解 她总是跟我说我有多幸运 |
[00:16] | I’m not ruling out that just maybe he came back to be saved | 但我不会排除也许他只是回来寻求帮助 |
[00:19] | and I came back to save him. | 而我就去救他了 |
[00:20] | Earlier today, I heard a voice in my head. | 今天早些时候 我脑子里有个声音 |
[00:22] | Keep it to yourself. | 别告诉别人 |
[00:23] | What do you think, | 你觉得政府 |
[00:24] | the government just sent us home and forgot about us? | 会把我们送回家 然后就这样算了吗 |
[00:26] | It’s as if the plane never left the sky. | 仿佛这飞机一直在天上 |
[00:27] | Do I have to say out loud that that’s impossible? | 需要我告诉你这是不可能的吗 |
[00:30] | Why you and me? What makes two head cases like us so special? | 为什么只有你和我 为什么只有我们俩这么特殊 |
[00:33] | What’s the probability it’s just you and me? | 有没有可能不仅仅只有你和我 |
[00:42] | Just four days after its bewildering reappearance, | 蒙特哥航空828号奇迹般再现四天后 |
[00:46] | Montego Air Flight 828 is no more. | 再次戏剧性消失 |
[00:49] | Thankfully, | 谢天谢地 |
[00:50] | no one was injured in the incident. | 这次事件中没有人受伤 |
[00:51] | The aeroplane, which first mystified the world | 这架飞机 在2013年4月消失时 |
[00:54] | after it disappeared in April 2013… | 已经让世人感到费解… |
[00:56] | The plane exploded shortly after midnight | 这架飞机在午夜后不久 |
[00:58] | here on the tarmac at Stewart Airport. | 于斯图尔特机场停机坪上爆炸 |
[01:01] | Cause unknown. | 原因未知 |
[01:02] | Sources close to the investigation | 据熟悉调查的线人所说 |
[01:04] | say a group of the plane’s passengers | 现场监控摄像头 |
[01:06] | were spotted on surveillance camera. | 拍下了一群乘客的身影 |
[01:08] | There’s more hot spots. Can you see them? | 还有温度高的地方 看得到吗 |
[01:10] | – Yes, sir. – Knock those down. | -可以 长官 -全部降温 |
[01:16] | You don’t understand. My son is in jail. | 你不明白 我儿子在监狱里 |
[01:19] | I’ve been trying to find him for three days. | 三天来我一直在找他 |
[01:20] | They say I have to call him now, this minute. | 他们说我必须立刻打给他 就是现在 |
[01:23] | He doesn’t even know I’m alive. | 他都不知道我还活着 |
[01:25] | 17. | 17号 |
[01:31] | What’d you tell him? | 你怎么跟他说的 |
[01:33] | That I don’t know anything. | 我说我什么都不知道 |
[01:34] | Good. You don’t. | 很好 你确实不知道 |
[01:36] | We want to stay far off their radar. | 我们要尽可能不被他们盯上 |
[01:38] | But aren’t you seeing things, | 但你的眼前和脑海里 |
[01:40] | hearing things in your head? | 不是经常出现东西吗 |
[01:43] | They think it’s my fault. They always blame the pilot. | 他们认为是我的错 他们总是责怪飞行员 |
[01:48] | Look, pal. I don’t know how else to say it. | 听我说 兄弟 我不知该怎么说 |
[01:50] | I had | 我当时 |
[01:51] | an urge to see the plane, I showed up, kaboom. | 非常渴望看飞机 来后发现飞机爆炸了 |
[01:55] | How exactly did 20 people have the same…urge? | 20个人怎么会同时有这种 渴望呢 |
[01:59] | I sell sporting goods. The hell you asking me for? | 我是卖体育用品呢 你问我干什么 |
[02:02] | Hi. I’m Saanvi Bahl. You’re Cal’s family? | 你好 我是萨尼·波尔 你是卡尔的家人吗 |
[02:05] | Ben Stone. This is my sister, Michaela. | 我是本·斯通 这是我妹妹 米凯拉 |
[02:08] | How do you know Cal? | 你怎么认识卡尔的 |
[02:08] | I’m a doctor. I do cancer research. | 我是医生 做癌症研究 |
[02:11] | Cal’s new treatment came from work I was doing | 卡尔的新治疗方式 就出自我的研究 |
[02:12] | before the plane disappeared. | 那是在飞机消失之前 |
[02:14] | You were on the flight? | 你在飞机上吗 |
[02:15] | I know. It’s some coincidence — | 是啊 应该是某种巧合 |
[02:16] | if any of this can be a coincidence. | 如果这一切可以称之为巧合的话 |
[02:18] | 18. | 18号 |
[02:19] | Sir, what is our status here? Are we under arrest? | 先生 我们现在是什么情况 被拘捕了吗 |
[02:21] | No, you’re merely detained. | 没有 只是收押而已 |
[02:24] | Actually, we’re not. | 不 并不是 |
[02:25] | I’m NYPD. I know how this works. | 我是纽约警察 我知道流程 |
[02:27] | We’ve told you everything that we know, | 我们已经说出了所知的一切 |
[02:28] | so if we’re not under arrest, then you need to let us go. | 所以如果不是拘捕 你得放我们走 |
[02:34] | And radar signal established. | 这下他们肯定盯上你了 |
[02:39] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[02:39] | if you’ve given your statements, you’re free to go. | 如果已经录过口供 就可以离开了 |
[02:42] | However, the events surrounding Flight 828 | 不过 关于828号航班的一切事件 |
[02:44] | are a matter of national security. | 都关系到国家安全 |
[02:47] | You’re instructed to observe a strict media blackout. | 你们必须对媒体三缄其口 |
[02:50] | Discuss this matter with no one. | 不能与任何人说起这件事 |
[02:52] | Not reporters, not your families — no one. | 不管是记者还是家人 任何人都不行 |
[02:56] | You could’ve played the cop card eight hours ago. | 八小时前你怎么不说自己是警察 |
[02:59] | Oh, you’re — you’re welcome. | 好吧 不用客气 |
[03:01] | I want eyes on all of them. | 给我盯紧所有人 |
[03:15] | Drop me at the precinct? | 把我送到警局行吗 |
[03:16] | Yeah, after we swing by the house. | 好 但得先回家一趟 |
[03:17] | Grace must be worried to death. | 格蕾丝肯定担心得要死 |
[03:19] | I’ll take the train, papa bear. | 那我坐地铁吧 你个女儿控 |
[03:20] | – Hey, not a word to anyone. – ‘Cause NSA guy said so? | -你别跟任何人说 -因为国家安全局要求吗 |
[03:23] | No, because it’s safer that way. We’re obviously scapegoats here. | 不 因为这样更安全 我们明显是替罪羊 |
[03:26] | And until we figure out what happened to us, | 在搞清楚我们身上发生了什么之前 |
[03:28] | I don’t trust anyone. | 我不相信任何人 |
[03:29] | – What did it feel like? – Sir, sir. | -那是一种什么感觉 -先生 先生 |
[03:31] | – You were on that plane. – My friend. My friend. | -您当时在飞机上 -朋友 朋友 |
[03:33] | My friend, are you also police like the woman? | 朋友 你和这女士一样也是警察吗 |
[03:34] | – No. – Perhaps you can help anyway. | -我不是 -也许你能帮上忙 |
[03:36] | What can you tell us about what happened? | 您能告诉我们发生了什么吗 |
[03:38] | Sir, please, please. Please. Help me. | 先生 拜托了 请帮帮我 |
[03:40] | Please, sir, I need your help. | 拜托了 先生 我需要你的帮助 |
[03:42] | – I’m sorry. – Do you have any comment so far? | -抱歉 -到目前为止您有什么评论吗 |
[03:55] | Just me. | 只是我 |
[03:57] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[03:58] | You were at the airport when the plane exploded? | 飞机爆炸时你在机场吗 |
[04:00] | We went back to get our luggage. It was a big misunderstanding. | 我们回去取行李 这是个巨大的误会 |
[04:04] | We’re okay. | 我们没事 |
[04:06] | Sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[04:07] | I — I’m a little self-conscious. | 我 我有点太在乎自己的形象了 |
[04:09] | We were supposed to grow old and flabby together. | 我们本该一起变老 一起变得皮肤松弛 |
[04:12] | Well, for the record, you look amazing. | 老实说 你看起来好极了 |
[04:16] | Brought your favorite. | 给你带了你最喜欢的早餐 |
[04:18] | Orlando’s. | 奥兰多松饼 |
[04:22] | My God. That smell. | 我的天 太香了 |
[04:25] | I had completely forgotten. | 我已经完全忘了 |
[04:28] | Well, I kind of dropped the ball | 这五年里我没能为你 |
[04:30] | on my weekly blueberry-scone run. | 每周买蓝莓松饼 |
[04:32] | By my calculation, I owe you 291 of these, | 我算了算 还欠你291个蓝莓松饼 |
[04:37] | give or take. | 大概是这么多 |
[04:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:41] | I can’t find my toothbrush. | 我找不到我的牙刷 |
[04:43] | Hey, bud. | 小家伙 |
[04:44] | – Mine had Batman on it. – You know what? | -我的牙刷上有蝙蝠侠 -你知道吗 |
[04:46] | I got you a whole pack of cool ones. Come on. | 我给你买了一整盒很酷的牙刷 来吧 |
[04:51] | Religious leaders and scientists alike | 宗教领袖和科学家都在 |
[04:53] | grapple with the mystery of Montego Air Flight 828. | 应对蒙特哥航空828号航班之谜 |
[04:55] | Coffee? Really? | 咖啡 真的吗 |
[04:57] | So that’s what 16-year-olds are doing. | 现在16岁的小孩都喝起咖啡了啊 |
[04:59] | It’s mostly milk and sugar. | 基本都是牛奶和糖 |
[05:01] | Hey, so, I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[05:03] | Maybe after school, we could hang out a bit, | 放学后 也许我们可以出去逛逛 |
[05:05] | you know, catch up. | 聊聊你这些年经历的事 |
[05:06] | I want to hear about, you know, everything. | 我想知道一切 |
[05:08] | I have practice, | 我有足球训练 |
[05:10] | and I fell pretty behind in my homework last week. | 而且我觉得自己上周的作业落下了很多 |
[05:13] | Maybe tomorrow. | 明天再说吧 |
[05:14] | Great. Whenever. | 很好 什么时候都行 |
[05:22] | What is that? | 这是什么声音 |
[05:24] | What? | 什么 |
[05:26] | That music. You don’t — You don’t hear that? | 音乐声 你没有 你没有听见吗 |
[05:29] | Maybe Alexa acting up in the den. | 也许是亚历克萨在书房演奏 |
[05:32] | Who’s Alexa? | 亚历克萨是谁 |
[05:34] | Sweetie, it fits. It’s just a narrower cut. | 亲爱的 你穿着很适合 修身款就是这样 |
[05:36] | I think you look cool. | 我觉得你看起来很棒 |
[05:38] | After treatment, we’ll go shopping, okay? | 治疗之后 我们去购物 好吗 |
[05:40] | I just feel weird in this. | 我只是觉得穿起来有些奇怪 |
[05:42] | Come on. Let’s see if we can go drum up something | 来吧 我们去看看能不能找到一件 |
[05:44] | a little less weird-feeling. | 穿起来感觉不那么奇怪的衣服 |
[05:49] | Did you tell him yet? | 你告诉他了吗 |
[05:52] | I will. Soon. | 我会告诉他的 快了 |
[05:54] | Mom, this isn’t cool. | 妈 这样做不对 |
[05:56] | He deserves to know. | 他有权知道 |
[06:18] | I came by the house last night. | 我昨晚去你家找你 |
[06:20] | Grace said you’d gone out. | 格蕾丝说你出去了 |
[06:30] | Sorry, uh, Lourdes. Hey. | 抱歉 洛德丝 |
[06:33] | I got to catch up with the boss. | 我得去找领导了 |
[06:34] | I’ll — I’ll see you soon, okay? | 待会儿见 好吗 |
[06:47] | Hey, Captain. | 你好 警监 |
[06:50] | What happened to, uh, taking some time for yourself? | 我不是让你休息一段时间吗 |
[06:53] | I can either sit at home staring at my ceiling | 我可以选择坐在家里盯着天花板发呆 |
[06:56] | or I can get back to work. | 或者回来工作 |
[07:01] | So, here’s how it is. | 事情是这样的 |
[07:03] | I want this to happen. | 我也想让你回来工作 |
[07:04] | You’ve got that going for ya, | 你也证明了自己 |
[07:06] | but I can’t sign off until you jump through the hoops — | 但在你通过这些流程之前 我不能给你签字 |
[07:10] | the physical, firearms re-cert, psych eval. | 体检 持枪重新认证 心理评估 |
[07:14] | Since when is a psych eval a hoop? | 流程里什么时候加入了心理评估 |
[07:17] | We’re in uncharted waters here. | 我们现在处于未知的领域 |
[07:18] | After all you’ve been through… | 在你经历那些事情之后… |
[07:23] | – Is that all? – That’s all. | -还有吗 -没了 |
[07:31] | A hollow shell is all that remains | 蒙特哥航空828号航班 |
[07:34] | of Montego Air Flight 828. | 仅剩下一块空壳 |
[07:36] | While multiple government agencies | 与此同时 多个政府机构 |
[07:38] | 新闻进行时 828航班 调查继续 | |
[07:38] | survey the wreckage and look for clues… | 调查飞机残骸 寻找线索 |
[07:39] | Do you have any different-colored pens? | 有不同颜色的笔吗 |
[07:41] | No, but we can get you a whole bunch at the store — | 没有 不过我们可以去商店给你买一大堆 |
[07:44] | sketchpad like you had, the works. | 你用的画板 全都有 |
[07:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:49] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 伙计们 |
[07:51] | Honey, this is, uh, the doctor I told you about. | 亲爱的 这就是我和你说过的那位医生 |
[07:53] | – Nice to meet you. – Oh, hi, there. | -很高兴见到你 -你好 |
[07:54] | You all being on the plane together, it’s miraculous. | 你们都在那架飞机上 真不可思议 |
[07:58] | Yeah, so my parents say. | 是啊 我父母也这么说 |
[07:59] | They’ve been praying at every meal. | 他们每顿饭都要祈祷 |
[08:01] | But right now, I’m gonna focus my energy on this guy. | 不过现在 我要把精力放在这个小家伙身上 |
[08:04] | – You ready for round two, buddy? – Yep. | -准备好第二轮治疗了吗 伙计 -好了 |
[08:06] | – See you, bud. – Get ’em. | -再见 伙计 -干掉它们 |
[08:08] | Later, Mom and Dad. | 爸爸妈妈待会儿见 |
[08:14] | Need to take that? | 用接吗 |
[08:15] | No, it’s just a work thing. | 不用 就是工作上的事 |
[08:17] | I’m catering this office party, | 我承办了个公司宴会 |
[08:18] | and the client’s always checking in. | 客户总是打过来 |
[08:20] | Of course. I keep forgetting. | 当然了 我又忘了 |
[08:22] | My wife, the entrepreneur. | 我妻子是个大企业家 |
[08:23] | Well. | 还可以啦 |
[08:27] | Look, you must have a ton to take care of, | 听着 你肯定有一大堆事要处理 |
[08:29] | – so why don’t I take a walk? – No, no, no. | -不如我去走走 -不不不 |
[08:30] | – You don’t — – I can make some job-search calls, | -你不必 -我可以打电话找找工作 |
[08:32] | and we can meet later back home. | 晚点在家里见 |
[08:33] | I’ll take tomorrow’s shift. | 明天我来陪儿子看病 |
[08:35] | I’ll call you later. | 晚点给你打电话 |
[08:54] | 职位招聘 大学老师 高级讲师 博士后研究生 | |
[09:03] | – Do you hear that? – Hear what? | -你听到了吗 -听到什么 |
[09:38] | You. | 是你 |
[09:40] | That melody. | 那个旋律 |
[09:42] | That’s been clanging in my head all day. | 在我脑子里响一整天了 |
[09:45] | I need help. Please. | 我需要帮助 求你了 |
[09:47] | Please. | 求你了 |
[09:56] | First it was the plane, the vision. | 先是那架飞机 那个幻象 |
[09:58] | Then this morning, the music beating against my eardrums. | 然后是今早 那个音乐反复敲击我的耳膜 |
[10:02] | – No voices? – You are hearing voices? | -没有人声 -你听到人声了 |
[10:06] | I’m not sure what I’m hearing — or why. | 我不确定我听到了什么 或为什么听到 |
[10:10] | For me, music is a higher power. | 对我来说 音乐是种更高级的力量 |
[10:12] | So this music we hear, you and I together, | 所以你和我都听到了这段音乐 |
[10:15] | it’s for a reason. | 是有原因的 |
[10:17] | And that reason has to be my son. | 而那个原因肯定是我儿子 |
[10:19] | He’s the one who needs help. | 他需要帮助 |
[10:21] | I was with you in Jamaica to play with the philharmonic. | 在牙买加时我和你们在一起 和交响乐团一起演奏 |
[10:24] | One night. | 一个晚上 |
[10:25] | But I left a 13-year-old child with my neighbor, | 但我把13岁的孩子留给了邻居 |
[10:28] | and I returned to an 18-year-old man — | 我回来时他18岁了 |
[10:31] | a man that is now behind bars. | 他现在正在坐牢 |
[10:34] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[10:37] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[10:38] | Police say it was robbery. | 警察说是抢劫 |
[10:40] | But that’s impossible, you know, ’cause Adio’s a good boy. | 但那不可能 因为阿迪奥是好孩子 |
[10:42] | If I could just talk to him, | 如果我能见到他 |
[10:44] | there’d be an explanation, I know this. | 我知道肯定有别的解释 |
[10:46] | Sounds like you need a lawyer. | 听起来你需要个律师 |
[10:47] | I need to see my son. | 我需要见我儿子 |
[10:49] | The jail said I need to be on a list, | 监狱说我需要排队 |
[10:51] | but I’m a resident alien and my visa’s expired. | 但我是外侨 签证过期了 |
[10:53] | They say it could take a month, | 续签可能需要一个月 |
[10:55] | but Adio don’t have that long, you know? | 但阿迪奥没那么多时间了 |
[10:57] | His trial’s next week. | 他下周就要受审了 |
[10:58] | Please, please. | 求求你 求求你 |
[11:00] | You know the police. | 你认识警察 |
[11:02] | You’re a father, yes? | 也是个父亲 对吗 |
[11:03] | Boy and a girl. | 有一男一女 |
[11:05] | Adio’s already been five years without a father. | 阿迪奥已经五年没有父亲了 |
[11:07] | Can you imagine not being able to save your own child? | 你能想象救不了自己孩子的感觉吗 |
[11:14] | I’ve been through your file. | 我看过你的档案了 |
[11:15] | Seems like your world turned upside down | 似乎在你上那架飞机的五个月前 |
[11:17] | five months before you got on that plane. | 你的世界就己经一片混乱 |
[11:23] | My friend died. We had a car accident. | 我朋友死了 我们出了车祸 |
[11:26] | You were the driver and you’d been drinking? | 你是司机 还喝酒了 |
[11:29] | That would weigh heavily on anyone. | 那对任何人都会有很大影响 |
[11:30] | Well, there was an investigation, and I was exonerated. | 事后的调查证明不是我的责任 |
[11:32] | – But still put on desk duty. – Yeah, I couldn’t drive. | -可还是不能出外勤了 -对 我没法开车 |
[11:35] | I wasn’t ready. I didn’t want to. | 没有准备好 也不想开 |
[11:38] | Sorry. What — What exactly is the point here? | 抱歉 让我来这儿究竟有什么目的 |
[11:40] | I’m trying to help you process | 我想帮你一起消化 |
[11:42] | the magnitude of changes in your life in the last five years. | 过去五年里你生活中的巨大改变 |
[11:45] | Last four days. | 过去的四天里 |
[11:46] | That’s my point — | 我就是这个意思 |
[11:48] | to absorb so much change in so little time. | 在这么短的时间里接受这么大的变化 |
[11:51] | You don’t have to hide your emotions. | 你不用刻意隐藏你的情感 |
[11:53] | I’m on your side. | 我站在你这边 |
[11:53] | Due respect, but you’re not. | 恕我直言 我觉得你没有 |
[11:55] | Look, I know the drill here. | 我知道这里的规矩 |
[11:57] | I break down and you mark me unfit for duty, | 我感情崩溃 然后你把我评为不适合复职 |
[11:59] | but I am okay. | 但是我没事 |
[12:01] | So how about letting me get back | 不如直接让我回到 |
[12:02] | to the one thing that I do have left — my job? | 我之前离开的地方 我的本职工作 |
[12:14] | I’ll need to see you again. | 我们下次再谈吧 |
[12:22] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:23] | Yeah, bureaucracy. What’s up? | 没事 尽是些官僚主义 怎么了 |
[12:25] | I need a favor. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[12:26] | Know anyone at Rikers? | 里克斯岛监狱你有认识的人吗 |
[12:28] | 15 minutes, break’s over! | 15分钟休息时间到 |
[13:04] | I didn’t believe it. | 我原本不信的 |
[13:07] | Then I saw your face on TV. | 接着我就看到你出现在电视里 |
[13:11] | Where were you? | 你去了哪里 |
[13:14] | I wish I knew. | 我真希望自己知道 |
[13:18] | Who did this to you? | 是谁把你打成这样的 |
[13:21] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[13:24] | Whatever they told you, I didn’t do it. | 不论他们说了什么 我都没做过 |
[13:26] | Of course you didn’t. | 你当然没做过 |
[13:34] | You always said you have to be a good man. | 你过去总说 要做一个好人 |
[13:38] | I tried. I have. | 我试过了 真的试了 |
[13:39] | School, no banging — all that. | 去上学 不拉帮结派 所有这一切 |
[13:42] | I got a job at a jewelry store on 47th Street. | 我在47街上的一家珠宝店找了份工作 |
[13:45] | Sometimes, I would close up. | 有时候轮到我闭店 |
[13:47] | One night a month ago, I got jumped in the back room, | 一个月前的一天夜里 我在里屋被人偷袭了 |
[13:50] | and when I came to, everything was gone, | 等我醒来后 珠宝店被洗劫一空 |
[13:53] | and they think that I was a part of it. | 他们认为我勾结凶手作案 |
[13:54] | Adio, what happened to your face | 阿迪奥 你脸上的伤 |
[13:58] | is not from a month ago. | 不是一个月前的 |
[14:17] | I’m going to fight for you, son. | 我会为你争取的 孩子 |
[14:22] | I’m going to fight for you. | 我会让你出来的 |
[14:31] | Just up here. | 就在这前面 |
[14:35] | It’s the exact set you had. It’s just a different box. | 跟你之前的套装完全一样 只是换了个盒子 |
[14:39] | It’s not. Mine had superhero minifigs. | 不一样 我之前的那个有超级英雄人偶 |
[14:42] | This one doesn’t. | 这个没有 |
[14:43] | Okay, we’ll look at it when we get home, all right? | 行 我们到家再看 好吗 |
[14:45] | Besides, you know, you can mix three sets together, right? | 而且 你可以三套混着玩 对吧 |
[14:50] | He is risen. | 他已复活 |
[14:52] | He is not here. | 不在此处 |
[14:53] | – He is risen. – Let go of him. | -他已复活 -放开他 |
[14:55] | He is risen. | 他已复活 |
[14:57] | He is not here. | 不在此处 |
[14:59] | He is risen. | 他已复活 |
[15:07] | Everything left’s in the, uh, far case. | 剩下的都放在那边的盒子里了 |
[15:10] | Actually, we’re here about Adio. | 事实上 我们是为阿迪奥的事而来 |
[15:12] | We still doing this? | 还要再问一次话吗 |
[15:14] | What happened to the last detectives? | 之前的几个警探是怎么了 |
[15:15] | We’re not the police. This is Adio’s father. | 我们不是警察 这位是阿迪奥的爸爸 |
[15:20] | You got some nerve walking in here. | 你们好大胆 还敢来这里 |
[15:23] | He cleaned me out — entire inventory. | 他把我抢空了 所有的库存都没了 |
[15:25] | 41 years up in smoke. | 41年的努力付之一炬 |
[15:28] | Some son you raised. | 你养的好儿子 |
[15:30] | You… | 你 |
[15:31] | Sorry. My dad’s actually a good guy. | 对不起 我爸其实是个好人 |
[15:33] | And so is my son. | 我儿子也是 |
[15:35] | Look, I don’t know what to think. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[15:37] | I mean, we didn’t even know Adio was his name | 要不是警察告诉我们 |
[15:39] | until the cops said so. | 我们甚至都不知道他叫阿迪奥 |
[15:40] | Turned out, he gave us a fake I.D., | 事实是 他给了我们一个假的身份证件 |
[15:41] | fake job references. | 假的工作经历 |
[15:43] | So when everything disappears, no tripped alarm, | 当东西被偷光后 警报也没有响 |
[15:46] | he’s the only one here. | 就他一个人在这里 |
[15:49] | Tell me exactly what she said. | 她原话怎么说的 |
[15:51] | I wasn’t focusing on the words. | 我没注意听 |
[15:52] | I don’t remember. I — Just it was scary. | 我不记得了 我 当时很吓人 |
[15:54] | But he’s fine? | 儿子没事对吗 |
[15:56] | As fine as can be expected after chemo | 就是化疗后的预期反应 |
[15:59] | and a crazy lady praying in your face. | 以及经历了一个疯女人的当面祈祷 |
[16:00] | We will get past this soon enough. I’m gonna figure it out. | 这件事会很快过去的 我会弄明白的 |
[16:02] | I love your problem-solving mind, | 我欣赏你这种解决问题的决心 |
[16:04] | but I need to know that Cal is going to be safe. | 但是我得知道卡尔会没事 |
[16:07] | This’ll die down. | 这一切会过去的 |
[16:08] | We just need to be extra vigilant until it does. | 我们只需在事件平息前格外警惕 |
[16:10] | And what if it doesn’t? You’ve seen the news. | 万一过不去呢 你也看见新闻了 |
[16:13] | The whole world is obsessing over us. | 整个世界都关注着我们 |
[16:16] | People can go online and find out where we live. | 人们上网一查就知道我们住哪里 |
[16:18] | We will be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[16:20] | I mean, come on. | 相信我 |
[16:22] | We got a cop that lives in our house. | 我们家里住着个警察呢 |
[16:29] | Trigger finger still works. | 还能扣扳机呢 |
[16:31] | Yeah, what do you expect? | 是啊 你以为呢 |
[16:32] | I had range time 10 days ago… | 我十天前才去打过靶 |
[16:34] | my time. | 从我的时间线来看的话 |
[16:36] | About this morning… | 关于今天早上 |
[16:39] | Lourdes — | 洛德丝 |
[16:40] | I didn’t mean to — | 我不是故意要 |
[16:43] | I just need time, okay? | 我需要点时间 好吗 |
[16:46] | Mick, if you held this against me for the rest of my — | 小米 如果你要用这事怪我一辈子 |
[16:47] | I told you I don’t hold anything against you. | 我跟你说过了 我没有因为任何事而责怪你 |
[16:50] | Well, you could, and I’d — I’d get it. | 其实你可以 我能理解你 |
[16:54] | And please don’t punish Lourdes. | 请别惩罚洛德丝 |
[16:56] | I’m not punishing her, Jared, | 我没有惩罚她 杰瑞德 |
[16:59] | but I saw her and you, | 但是我看到你和她 |
[17:01] | and I felt like puking or fainting or both. | 我感觉又恶心又头晕 |
[17:06] | – If you could just put yourself in her shoes — – Really? | -如果你能从她的角度想想 -真的吗 |
[17:08] | Is that where you’re gonna go? | 这就是你要说的吗 |
[17:10] | Losing Evie was hard enough, but then you? | 失去伊薇已经很难熬 然后又失去了你 |
[17:14] | Lourdes lost her best friend when you disappeared. | 你消失的时候 洛德丝失去了她最好的朋友 |
[17:17] | She never replaced you. | 你对她来说不可替代 |
[17:24] | And I couldn’t replace you. | 你对我来说也不可替代 |
[17:34] | Now, at this point, we have no evidence | 目前 我们没有任何证据 |
[17:35] | of passenger or crew involvement in the explosion. | 证明乘客或机组人员参与了这场爆炸 |
[17:38] | But that said, we continue to suspect some nexus between — | 但是 我们仍然怀疑他们之间有什么关系 |
[17:42] | Director Vance, if I may. | 万斯局长 容我插一句 |
[17:43] | The explosion is a bit beside the point. | 爆炸的事还不是重点 |
[17:45] | Where did that plane go for 5 1/2 years? | 重点是着五年半间这架飞机去哪儿了 |
[17:47] | Theories abound. | 各种理论比比皆是 |
[17:49] | We could be talking about a wormhole, | 有人说是虫洞 |
[17:51] | about some kind of extraterrestrial encounter. | 有人说遇到了天外来客 |
[17:54] | But more to the point, are we in danger? | 说白了 我们现在有危险吗 |
[17:56] | Was the plane targeted by some kind of weapon? | 这架飞机是某种武器的目标吗 |
[17:58] | Or is it the weapon? | 或者飞机本身就是武器 |
[18:00] | Do we even know if those are the same people | 我们知不知道这架飞机上的人 |
[18:02] | that were on that plane in 2013? | 和2013年上飞机的人是否一样 |
[18:04] | We’ve tested comprehensive samples of the passengers | 我们已经测试了乘客的综合样本 |
[18:06] | and haven’t detected any anomalies. | 结果没有检测到任何异常现象 |
[18:07] | This is national security we’re talking about. | 我们现在在讨论国家安全问题 |
[18:09] | They should be incarcerated | 在确定他们是否构成威胁之前 |
[18:10] | until we can determine whether or not they’re a threat. | 他们应该被软禁起来 |
[18:12] | Director Hughes, this is still America. These people have rights. | 休斯局长 这里是美国 人们有权利 |
[18:16] | I-I suspect if anyone has answers, | 如果有谁知道些什么 |
[18:18] | it’s someone on that plane, | 那肯定是飞机上的某个人 |
[18:20] | most likely someone we found standing 100 yards away | 最有可能的就是离飞机爆炸 |
[18:23] | when it blew to bits, which leaves 20 people. | 不到90米的那20个人 |
[18:36] | What, you cook now? | 你还做起饭了 |
[18:37] | Just when I thought things couldn’t get any stranger. | 我还以为自己什么怪事都见过了呢 |
[18:39] | Hey, thanks for the jail hookup. | 谢谢你帮我安排了监狱会面 |
[18:41] | How is Radd’s son? | 雷德的儿子怎么样了 |
[18:42] | His face is bashed in. | 他的脸被人打了 |
[18:45] | It’s not safe in there. | 监狱里不安全 |
[18:46] | Yeah, well, if he gets convicted and goes upstate, | 如果他现在被定罪并且移交州里的话 |
[18:47] | the place he’s at now is gonna seem like a country club. | 那他现在待的地方就像个乡村俱乐部 |
[18:50] | I so want this kid to be innocent for his father’s sake. | 看在他爸爸的份上 希望他是无辜的 |
[18:54] | Hey, can you pull the file | 你能找找文件 |
[18:55] | and see if the cops or D.A. cut some corners? | 看看警察或者地方检察官有没有偷工减料吗 |
[18:57] | So it’s the — the police’s fault? | 所以是警察失职吗 |
[18:58] | I’m just spit-balling here. | 我只是随口一问 |
[19:00] | Doesn’t seem fair that that flight | 那航班救了我孩子的命 |
[19:02] | may have saved my kid’s life but threatened someone else’s. | 但是威胁到了别人的孩子 似乎不太公平 |
[19:08] | You heard something like last time. | 你是不是听到了什么 像上次一样 |
[19:12] | Not exactly. | 也不完全是 |
[19:13] | But whatever that was, whatever this is, | 但是不管以前怎么样 现在怎么样 |
[19:16] | I’ve got to get to the bottom of it. | 我一定要调查个水落石出 |
[19:17] | No, Ben, not everything is a puzzle that you have to solve. | 不 本 不是每件事都是你必须解决的谜题 |
[19:19] | It isn’t about solving a puzzle. | 我不是在解决谜题 |
[19:20] | This is understanding what my life has become — our lives. | 我要知道我的生活会变成什么样 我们的生活 |
[19:27] | If we can’t answer that, | 如果我们连这个都答不上来 |
[19:29] | we’re never gonna be able to get back to normal. | 我们永远也变不回正常人 |
[19:35] | Have you told Grace? | 你跟格蕾丝说了吗 |
[19:36] | No. | 还没呢 |
[19:38] | She has enough going on. | 她要操心的事已经够多了 |
[19:46] | These aren’t the same. | 这些和我要的不一样 |
[19:48] | Really? | 是吗 |
[19:52] | Well, we can try another store tomorrow. | 我们明天去其他商场看看 |
[19:54] | All right, dinner’s ready. Olive! | 晚饭好了 奥莉芙 |
[19:58] | Up high. | 击个掌 |
[20:01] | It smells incredible. | 闻起来真香 |
[20:06] | Hey, how about after dinner, | 我们吃完晚饭 |
[20:08] | we go for an old-school ice-cream run? | 一起去跑个步吃冰淇淋怎么样 |
[20:11] | You still like ice cream, right? | 你还喜欢吃冰淇淋吧 |
[20:13] | I’ve got to study. | 我有做功课要做 |
[20:15] | Soon. | 再约吧 |
[20:48] | Come here. | 过来 |
[20:51] | Come here. | 过来 |
[20:53] | You are supposed to be in bed! Come here. | 你俩应该躺在床上 过来 |
[21:05] | My God, we’re the parents of a teenage girl. | 天呐 我们家闺女都长得亭亭玉立了 |
[21:08] | Be thankful you missed puberty. | 庆幸你自己躲过了她的青春期吧 |
[21:18] | How’d that happen? | 这是怎么弄伤的 |
[21:20] | Scuba diving, actually. | 潜水的时候弄伤的 |
[21:22] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[21:24] | How many times did I want us to try diving? | 我都试了多少次想说服你去潜水 |
[21:27] | Well, I tried it. | 我试过了 |
[21:29] | Turns out, it leaves a mark. | 结果留了道疤 |
[21:32] | Okay, well, you can teach me. | 你可以教教我 |
[21:49] | You know how hard this is. | 你知道这有多不容易 |
[21:52] | It hasn’t even been a week. | 都没到一周 |
[21:57] | Of course I do. | 当然了 |
[22:02] | I will. | 我会的 |
[22:05] | Bye. | 拜 |
[22:15] | You too. | 你也移情别恋了 |
[22:21] | Do I know him? | 我认识他吗 |
[22:24] | Does Ben? | 本认识吗 |
[22:27] | No. | 不认识 |
[22:29] | Mick, nobody did anything wrong here. | 小米 这里没人做错事 |
[22:32] | Not me, not Jared, not Lourdes. | 我没错 杰瑞德和洛德丝没错 |
[22:34] | Not me or Ben. | 我或本也没错 |
[22:37] | No, of course not. | 当然没有 |
[22:40] | I am going to tell him. | 我会告诉他的 |
[22:42] | I just… | 我只是 |
[22:47] | I need to figure out what I’m gonna do. | 我得想清楚自己该怎么办 |
[22:49] | Meaning… | 言下之意就是 |
[22:51] | who you’re gonna be with? | 想清楚你要和谁在一起吗 |
[22:57] | Grace, look, | 格蕾丝 |
[22:57] | I know that you guys didn’t have a perfect marriage, but really? | 我知道你们的婚姻并不完美 但真要这样吗 |
[23:00] | He is your — He is your husband. | 他是你… 你丈夫 |
[23:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:04] | And I love him. | 我爱他 |
[23:07] | God help me. | 天哪 |
[23:11] | I didn’t even remember how much I loved him | 他回来之前 我都不记得 |
[23:12] | until he came back. | 自己有多爱他 |
[23:14] | But you have to understand this is an impossible situation. | 但你要明白我现在进退两难 |
[23:19] | This is none of my business, | 这和我没关系 |
[23:22] | but you need to figure this out before Ben does. | 但是你要在本知道之前想清楚 |
[23:26] | He’s going through enough. | 他已经经历得够多了 |
[23:36] | They said it was the electrolytes, | 他们说是因为电解质 |
[23:37] | but who knows what was really in there? | 但是谁知道到底是什么 |
[23:40] | Are you saying you think the government drugged you? | 你是说你认为政府用药麻醉你们吗 |
[23:43] | I’m just trying to own my truth. | 我只是想知道真相 |
[23:46] | I don’t know for sure what happened, | 我不知道到底发生了什么事 |
[23:48] | but I’m beginning to think | 但是我开始觉得 |
[23:49] | that they didn’t tell us everything that was going on. | 他们没把实情全都告诉我们 |
[23:51] | They gave us stuff to eat and drink from a box… | 他们给了我们一盒子食物和水 |
[23:55] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[23:57] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[23:58] | I, um… | 我 |
[24:01] | God, this is gonna sound nuts. | 天呐 你会觉得我疯了 |
[24:03] | But you did come back to the plane, too, | 但是你也回去飞机那里了 |
[24:05] | so I’m guessing you’re already questioning your sanity. | 所以我想你已经质疑过自己是否神志正常 |
[24:08] | I’m questioning a lot of things. | 我在质疑很多事 |
[24:11] | Have you been… | 你有没有 |
[24:14] | hearing music? | 听到音乐声 |
[24:16] | You mean, like, in my head? | 你是说在我脑里吗 |
[24:20] | I haven’t heard any music, but I’ve had a similar feeling | 我没听到音乐声 但是自从回来后 |
[24:24] | more than once since we’ve been back. | 我不止一次有一种似曾相识的感觉 |
[24:27] | Yeah, well, at least I know I’m not going crazy. | 好吧 至少我知道自己没疯 |
[24:30] | Or at least you’re not the only one. | 或者至少不止你一个 |
[24:36] | Hey, dude. Family portrait? | 小家伙 画全家福吗 |
[24:38] | Yep. Me with no cancer, my mom and dad, my sister. | 对 没有癌症的我 我爸妈和我姐 |
[24:43] | Who’s that? | 这个是谁 |
[24:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:48] | – You ready? – Yep. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[24:50] | All right, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[25:28] | Police work checks out, Ben. | 警察的调查没问题 本 |
[25:30] | Adio was the only one on duty. | 当时值班的只有阿迪奥一个人 |
[25:32] | I mean, he said he was attacked, | 他说他被人突袭了 |
[25:34] | but there’s no signs of forced entry | 但是没有强行入室的迹象 |
[25:36] | and other than the ding on his head… | 而且除了他脑门上的那一条擦伤 |
[25:38] | You think he’s lying. | 你觉得他在撒谎 |
[25:39] | No, I don’t know what to think, | 不 我不知道该作何感想 |
[25:41] | but the kid had 12 grand stashed in his apartment | 但他在公寓里藏了一万二美元 |
[25:44] | and he’s got a record. | 而且还有犯罪记录 |
[25:45] | I mean — shoplifting, jumping turnstiles? | 这些只是商店行窃 逃票而已 |
[25:47] | – This is minor stuff. – Yeah, | -未成年犯罪 -是啊 |
[25:49] | but it’s what a jury will look at and say, | 但是陪审团看到就会说 |
[25:50] | “That kid’s heading the wrong direction.” | “这个孩子误入歧途了” |
[25:53] | There has to be more I can do. | 我一定还能做些什么 |
[25:54] | – I mean, why else would I have been drawn in? – Okay, science boy. | -不然我怎么会被卷进去 -好吧 科学小子 |
[25:56] | Mom was the one who believed in miracles. | 妈才是相信奇迹的那个人 |
[25:58] | Forget miracles. | 别管奇迹了 |
[25:59] | Every day Adio is in there, his life is in danger. | 只要阿迪奥在牢里 他就有生命危险 |
[26:01] | Yeah, well, Mom would also say, | 是啊 妈还会说 |
[26:02] | “God works in mysterious ways.” | “上帝行事神秘” |
[26:04] | You know, you can stop goading me any time now. | 别再刺激我了 |
[26:07] | I’m not convinced God has anything to do with this. | 我不认为上帝和这些事有关 |
[26:09] | You think God wanted Jared | 你觉得上帝会想让 |
[26:10] | to marry your best friend instead of you? | 杰瑞德和你最好的朋友结婚吗 |
[26:16] | That was a terrible thing to say. | 我太过分了 |
[26:22] | And yet kind of a fair question. | 不过说得也有道理 |
[26:30] | I’m one to talk. | 轮不到我来说 |
[26:32] | Olive barely looks me in the eye, | 奥莉芙几乎不正眼看我 |
[26:34] | Grace is trying, but… | 格蕾丝在努力 但是… |
[26:37] | I still feel like a stranger in my own home. | 我仍然感觉自己在家像外人 |
[26:44] | I did what I did to get by — fake I.D. So I can work, | 我为生活所迫 用假证件 是为了能工作 |
[26:47] | shoplifted so I can — so I can eat. | 商店行窃 是为了有饭吃 |
[26:48] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[26:50] | None of this is your fault. | 那些都不是你的错 |
[26:51] | I left you alone. | 我留下你独自一人 |
[26:55] | So if you did something, even out of desperation — | 所以如果你做了什么 即使是出于绝望 |
[26:59] | I didn’t! | 我没做 |
[27:02] | They beat on me just like they beating on me in here. | 他们打了我 就像我在这里被殴打 |
[27:05] | Is there anything he could tell us that might help confirm — | 他能不能告诉我们一些确认… |
[27:07] | Look, I did like you taught me. I kept my head down. | 我照你教我的做了 保持低调 |
[27:09] | I worked my ass off being a good man. | 努力工作 做个好人 |
[27:11] | – One more minute. – Being a good man. Tell them. | -再给我们一分钟 -做个好人 告诉他们 |
[27:12] | Just tell them. Just tell them, Dad. | 告诉他们 告诉他们 爸 |
[27:13] | Please, please, tata. Tell them that I’m good. | 求你了 爸爸 告诉他们我是个好人 |
[27:15] | – Please, sir. – Tell them, please. | -拜托 先生 -告诉他们 求求你 |
[27:16] | Wait, wait. Please. Just tell them. | 等一下 求你了 告诉他们 |
[27:18] | – Please, sir! – Give us more time! | -拜托 先生 -再给我们些时间 |
[27:20] | Don’t do this! Just — Just give us another minute! | 别这样 再给我们一分钟 |
[27:23] | 万事都互相效力 《罗马书》8:28 | |
[27:40] | Happy birthday, Mick. I miss you. | 生日快乐 小米 我很想你 |
[27:41] | 庆祝你的生日 小米 你永远都是我最好的朋友 爱你 | |
[27:52] | 洛德丝 你最爱的花让我想起你 亲爱的朋友 生日快乐 | |
[27:57] | 洛德丝 希望能得到你的祝福 我会努力像你一样让他幸福 | |
[28:03] | 洛德丝 希望能得到你的祝福 我会努力像你一样让他幸福 | |
[28:23] | Off-center. | 心理失衡 |
[28:26] | Pissed. | 愤怒 |
[28:30] | Mostly sad. | 主要是伤感 |
[28:34] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[28:41] | Because I miss my mom. | 因为我想我妈 |
[28:44] | ‘Cause you don’t just stop being in love with someone. | 因为你不会突然就停止爱某个人 |
[28:50] | ‘Cause my best friend in the world, | 因为我在这个世上最好的朋友 |
[28:52] | the person I would normally complain to instead of you | 我通常会和她抱怨而不是你 |
[28:57] | gets to love the person that I can’t. | 她可以爱我不能爱的人 |
[28:59] | How is that friendship? | 这段友谊怎么样了 |
[29:01] | Lourdes? | 洛德丝 |
[29:03] | She sent beautiful messages to a ghost for… | 她这五年间不断给一个幽灵 |
[29:09] | for five years, | 写动人的信息 |
[29:10] | and I come back, and I… | 而我回来后 我… |
[29:16] | couldn’t even hug her. | 我甚至不能拥抱她 |
[29:18] | All of the people that I would normally talk to — | 所有那些我以往倾诉的对象 |
[29:21] | Lourdes, Evie, my mom… | 洛德丝 伊薇 我妈… |
[29:25] | You feel alone. | 你感到孤独 |
[29:35] | And out comes the disability form. | 这就是我感情崩溃的样子 |
[29:37] | Get what you wanted? | 你如愿以偿了吧 |
[29:39] | You’ve accepted what’s happened. | 你已经接受了发生的事 |
[29:41] | That’s a good first step. | 这是很好的第一步 |
[29:45] | I’m recommending your conditional reinstatement… | 我会建议上头让你有条件复职 |
[29:52] | …but I want to keep seeing you. | 但你得继续来见我 |
[30:03] | Hey, I heard the news. | 我听说了 |
[30:05] | Congratulations, Detective. | 恭喜你 警探 |
[30:07] | Oh, yeah, it was a posthumous promotion. | 是啊 我被追授晋升了 |
[30:10] | I didn’t earn it. | 不是我应得的 |
[30:11] | I can’t even die the way I’m supposed to. | 我连死都死不利索 |
[30:12] | Just take the win, would you? | 你就接受吧 |
[30:15] | And if anyone deserves to have a break go in there direction… | 没人比你更值得收到好消息 |
[30:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:20] | I’ll try not to make it too awkward around here. | 我会尽量让这里的气氛不那么尴尬 |
[30:25] | – How was your day? – Good. | -今天过得怎么样 -挺好的 |
[30:28] | Hey, check it out — Every comfy T-shirt | 快来看看 全是宽松舒适的T恤 |
[30:31] | and cool LEGO set on the planet Earth. | 以及超酷的乐高地球拼图 |
[30:34] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[30:41] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[30:43] | – It’s fine. – What’s up, buddy? | -没事 -怎么了 孩子 |
[30:46] | I miss my stuff — | 我想念我的东西 |
[30:48] | my rock collection, Art the Dragon. | 我那些超酷的收藏 艺术龙 |
[30:51] | Oh, Cal, listen… | 卡尔 听着 |
[30:55] | it’s okay to be sad. | 你可以难过 |
[30:56] | I get sad sometimes, too. | 我有时候也会难过 |
[30:59] | I just want everything back the way it was. | 我只是想让一切变回原来的样子 |
[31:02] | Sweetie, I know, I know. | 亲爱的 我知道 我知道 |
[31:07] | Dad, can we take that ride now? | 爸爸 我们现在可以出去转转了吗 |
[31:10] | After two years or so, | 差不多过了两年 |
[31:11] | the house was exactly the same. | 房子还是原样 |
[31:14] | It was like this sad museum | 那就像一个悲伤博物馆 |
[31:18] | and the shrink said we needed to let go | 心理医生说我们必须放下 |
[31:20] | and mom was a wreck and I… | 妈妈当时很糟糕 我… |
[31:23] | Honey, if you weren’t a wreck anymore after two years, | 亲爱的 如果你两年后就走出了阴影 |
[31:25] | I’d say that sounded pretty healthy. | 我觉得那已经非常健康了 |
[31:27] | Wasn’t it. | 不是那样的 |
[31:30] | I knew Cal wasn’t dead. | 我知道卡尔没死 |
[31:32] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[31:35] | I don’t know if it was some kind of twin thing, | 我不知道是不是因为什么双胞胎的力量 |
[31:37] | but I could — I could feel him…alive. | 但我能…我能感受到他还活着 |
[31:41] | And the therapist, the counselors at school, Mom, | 心理治疗师 学校辅导员 妈妈 |
[31:45] | everyone blew it off, blew me off, but I knew. | 所有人都嗤之以鼻 说我胡想 但我就是知道 |
[31:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:51] | Does this connect to why we’re in | 这跟我们现在正在 |
[31:52] | a pretty gross-smelling storage facility on Long Island? | 长岛的一家难闻的仓库有什么关系吗 |
[31:56] | Mom listened to the shrink, okay? | 妈妈听了心理治疗师的话 |
[31:58] | Sh-She packed all your and Cal’s stuff away in boxes, | 她把你和卡尔的所有东西都装在盒子里 |
[32:01] | left on the curb for Salvation Army | 捐助给救世军 |
[32:04] | and then went to work. | 然后就去上班了 |
[32:06] | I called, and I cancelled the pickup. | 我打了电话让他们不用来取了 |
[32:11] | Well, if you’ve had his stuff all this time, | 如果你一直都还保留着他的东西 |
[32:12] | why didn’t you say something? | 那你怎么什么都不说 |
[32:14] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[32:16] | Mom doesn’t know about any of this. | 妈妈什么都不知道 |
[32:39] | Olive, whose locker is this? | 奥莉芙 这是谁的储物间 |
[32:45] | Olive. | 奥莉芙 |
[32:46] | Friend of Mom’s, all right? | 妈妈的一个朋友的 |
[32:50] | “Friend.” | 朋友 |
[32:52] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[32:53] | Okay. Come here. | 过来 |
[32:57] | You did the right thing. | 你做了正确的事 |
[33:04] | Hey, are you — are you okay? | 你…你没事吧 |
[33:07] | Stay here, okay? Stay here. | 待在这里 待在这里 |
[33:35] | Hello? Y-Yeah, meet me in the back. | 喂 对 到后面来找我 |
[33:40] | Yeah, uh, watches, diamond rings, bracelets. | 嗯 手表 钻石戒指 手镯 |
[33:44] | Fine. Yeah. | 好的 |
[33:45] | I’ll take 10, but you got to get this stuff out of state. | 价格没问题 但你得赶紧把这些玩意弄出国 |
[33:47] | People are looking for it. Whoa. How did you — | 人们在找呢 你怎么… |
[33:53] | W– It’s not what it looks like. | 不是你看到的这样 |
[33:54] | You robbed your own father and blamed Adio. | 你偷走你父亲的东西 栽赃阿迪奥 |
[33:59] | You can take half of this. Seriously. Come on. | 我可以分你一半 说真的 拜托 |
[34:02] | I mean, that kid was going nowhere. He was just a — | 那孩子本来也没前途 他就是… |
[34:15] | Still don’t believe in miracles? | 还是不相信奇迹吗 |
[34:18] | This is everything Adio was accused of stealing and more. | 这里有阿迪奥被控偷走的所有东西 甚至还有更多 |
[34:22] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[34:23] | Don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说 |
[34:24] | Why? ‘Cause then you’d have to admit | 为什么 因为那样你就得承认 |
[34:25] | something miraculous is going on here? | 发生了些奇迹般的事吗 |
[34:27] | Look, there’s definitely something going on, | 听着 肯定有什么事 |
[34:30] | but even if it isn’t just some series of coincidences, | 但就算这不是什么一连串的巧合 |
[34:32] | which it could still be, there has to be an explanation. | 那肯定也有解释 当然也可能就是巧合 |
[34:35] | And God’s not good enough for you? | 你觉得用上帝还不够解释吗 |
[34:36] | God’s a catchall for things people don’t understand. | 上帝就是用来应付人们难以理解的事 |
[34:38] | Any sufficiently advanced technology | 任何发展到一定程度的科技 |
[34:40] | is indistinguishable from magic. | 看上去都和魔法差不多 |
[34:41] | We just… need more information. | 我们只是…需要更多信息 |
[34:44] | Right. Technology. Magic. Gotcha. | 好吧 科技 魔法 明白了 |
[34:46] | Guys, can we go? | 伙计们 能走了吗 |
[35:02] | Jeter retired. | 杰特退役了 |
[35:06] | We’ll tell him next season. | 下个赛季再告诉他吧 |
[35:10] | Hey, take it easy, pal. | 慢点 伙计 |
[35:11] | You don’t have to unpack it all tonight. | 你不用今晚就全部拿出来 |
[35:13] | I just want to find — Art! | 我只是想找…小艺 |
[35:17] | There he is. | 他在这里 |
[35:19] | What else we got here? | 还有什么呢 |
[35:21] | You know, you have your sister to thank for this. | 你得谢谢你的姐姐 |
[35:24] | She saved it all for you. | 这都是她为你保留下来的 |
[35:26] | Let’s see. | 我们来看看 |
[35:32] | What’s that do? | 那是用来干什么的 |
[35:39] | You did this? | 是你留下来的 |
[35:42] | You made me feel crazy for not letting go, | 你让我觉得自己不肯放手是疯了 |
[35:45] | but I was right, and I’m right this time. | 但我那时没有错 这次我也没有错 |
[35:49] | Only this time, you’re the one who needs to let go. | 只不过这一次 该放手的是你 |
[36:12] | Sorry. Is now a good time? | 抱歉 现在不是时候吗 |
[36:14] | Sure. | 不 |
[36:16] | Jared’s at work. | 杰瑞德去工作了 |
[36:19] | Already knew that. | 但你早就知道了 |
[36:24] | – Want to come in? – No, that’s okay. | -想进来坐坐吗 -不 不用了 |
[36:27] | I have to be somewhere. | 我还有事 |
[36:28] | I just wanted to, um… | 我只是想 |
[36:34] | I saw your posts online. | 我看到你网上的帖子了 |
[36:37] | All of them. | 全看了 |
[36:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:41] | You never stopped being my best friend. | 你永远是我最好的朋友 |
[36:45] | I hope that doesn’t have to change. | 我希望这点不会变 |
[36:49] | Let’s play that one by ear, okay? | 这种话说说就行了 |
[36:52] | Michaela, I never meant to — | 米凯拉 我从来没想… |
[36:55] | If I’d known that you were — | 如果我知道你… |
[36:56] | What, that I was gonna come back from the dead? | 什么 我会死而复生吗 |
[37:01] | I’m the one who’s out of place. | 是我离开了 |
[37:02] | You’re not. This isn’t on you. | 你没有 这不能怪你 |
[37:05] | It’s okay, Lou. | 没事的 洛 |
[37:08] | You love him. | 你爱他 |
[37:11] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[37:15] | But you’re the one he married. | 但是他娶了你 |
[37:18] | Of course I bless this. How could I not? | 我当然会祝福你们 为什么不会呢 |
[37:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:26] | I’ve — I’ve spent all these years | 我…我花了这么多年 |
[37:30] | trying not to feel like a fraud, you know? | 努力说服自己不是冒牌货 |
[37:34] | You were the one he was supposed to marry. | 他本来应该娶你的 |
[37:37] | No. | 不 |
[37:40] | No, after everything that happened — | 不 发生了这么多事 |
[37:42] | the — the accident, Evie — it was too intertwined. | 那起意外 伊薇 一切都太复杂了 |
[37:44] | There was — There was too much pain. | 太…太痛苦了 |
[37:49] | I was gonna give the ring back. | 我本来就想把戒指还给他 |
[37:50] | – Mick — – I was coming back to say no. | -小米 -我是准备回来拒绝他的 |
[37:55] | You’re not a fraud. | 你不是冒牌货 |
[37:58] | Let it go. | 放下吧 |
[38:01] | Come here. | 过来 |
[38:06] | Yes, we did, people. | 没错 我们安全到达了 |
[38:08] | Welcome to New York, where local time is 11:49 P.M. | 欢迎来到纽约 当地时间为晚上11点49分 |
[38:12] | On behalf of your flight crew, | 我代表全体机组人员 |
[38:13] | we’d like to thank you all for flying Montego Air. | 感谢您选乘蒙特哥航空 |
[38:21] | 杰瑞德 -你愿意嫁给我吗 -好 | |
[38:24] | 发送失败 发送给杰瑞德的信息未送达 | |
[38:26] | Seriously? No service? | 不会吧 没信号 |
[38:29] | Same. | 我的也没 |
[38:45] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:47] | That wasn’t Olive’s secret to tell. | 那不应该由奥莉芙告诉你 |
[38:50] | I can’t believe she would — | 我不敢相信她… |
[38:51] | She did it for her brother. | 她是为了她的弟弟 |
[38:57] | Olive is an amazing young woman. | 奥莉芙是一位优秀的少女 |
[39:02] | You’ve done an incredible job, | 你做得非常好 |
[39:04] | and I can’t imagine how hard that was. | 我难以想象这对你来说有多艰难 |
[39:08] | And I don’t… | 我不… |
[39:15] | It doesn’t matter where you found the strength | 我不介意你从哪里得来这些力量 |
[39:19] | or with whom. | 或者和谁一起 |
[39:28] | All I wanted for so long | 一直以来我只想 |
[39:31] | was to have you and Cal back, | 让你和卡尔回来 |
[39:34] | but it was a want that hurt so much | 但是这种心愿太痛苦了 |
[39:37] | – that I had to let it go. – I know. | -我必须放手 -我知道 |
[39:43] | But I never had to. | 但我不用 |
[39:49] | I still love you so damn much, it hurts. | 我还是那么爱你 这太痛苦了 |
[39:55] | And I know your love for me is out of practice, | 我知道你对我的爱已经变淡了 |
[39:59] | more like a memory… | 就像是一种回忆了 |
[40:04] | …but we have a second chance. | 但我们有第二次机会 |
[40:09] | Please remember. | 请记住这一点 |
[41:24] | When they let us go, | 他们放我们走时 |
[41:25] | they told us we weren’t supposed to talk, | 跟我们说我们不该到处乱说 |
[41:27] | but I know my rights. | 但我知道我的权利 |
[41:29] | And now that I’ve spoken up, I think they’re watching me. | 现在我说出来了 我觉得他们在看着我 |
[41:34] | I’m telling you, I think the government is behind this. | 我告诉你 我觉得是政府在背后搞鬼 |
[41:38] | I mean, if I’m supposed to own my truth, | 如果我该知道我的真相 |
[41:40] | I think they should too. | 他们不也该面对自己吗 |