时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Manifest… | 《命运航班》前情回顾 |
[00:01] | I had an urge to see the plane, I showed up, kaboom. | 我当时非常渴望看飞机 来后发现飞机爆炸了 |
[00:07] | Help! | 帮帮我 |
[00:08] | Fiona Clarke started her career in neural psychology, | 菲奥娜·克拉克最初研究神经心理学 |
[00:10] | ended up being blackballed in her field | 最终却遭到她那个领域的人排斥 |
[00:12] | for her fringe beliefs. | 因为她的观念偏边缘化 |
[00:14] | – Like what? – Believing all of our brains | -比如什么 -比如说她认为我们的大脑 |
[00:16] | can sync up to one another. | 可以和另外一个人同步 |
[00:17] | Like Cal and Marko Valeriev. | 就像卡尔和马尔科·瓦拉瑞弗一样 |
[00:18] | In the wake of any traumatic event, | 创伤性事件发生后 |
[00:20] | it’s inevitable | 受害者们 |
[00:21] | the participants eventually seek each other out. | 最终往往会不可避免地寻找到彼此 |
[00:23] | So, it has nothing to do with you experiencing a calling. | 所以这和你经历呼召无关 |
[00:26] | I’m sorry, a-a calling? | 抱歉 呼召 |
[00:28] | His fever broke. | 他的烧退了 |
[00:31] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[00:31] | This data can get me to the detainees, | 这些数据能帮我找到犯人 |
[00:33] | which might be the only way to protect my son. | 这可能是救我儿子唯一的办法 |
[00:35] | You left me alone. | 你丢下了我 |
[00:36] | – I’m sorry. – You can’t ever do that again. | -对不起 -你不能再这样做了 |
[00:38] | Hand over the flash drive, or you can be under arrest. | 把优盘交出来 不然我就逮捕你 |
[00:44] | Vance… | 万斯 |
[00:45] | Vance, you have to find them! | 万斯 你得找到他们 |
[00:47] | Vance! | 万斯 |
[00:56] | Seriously? No service? | 不会吧 没信号 |
[00:59] | Same. | 我的也没 |
[01:01] | See, buddy? | 看到没 伙计 |
[01:02] | No reason to be scared. We made it. | 没理由害怕 我们回来了 |
[01:04] | It’s okay. We’re home. | 没事了 我们到家了 |
[01:06] | I wasn’t afraid of a flight. | 我不是害怕飞行 |
[01:09] | I don’t want to be in New York. | 我不想待在纽约 |
[01:10] | This is where I have cancer. | 我就是在那里得的癌症 |
[01:12] | No more school, no more anything. | 不能上学 什么也不能干 |
[01:15] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[01:46] | – Fig Newtons? Really? – Yeah. | -纽顿无花果卷 不是吧 -对 |
[01:48] | Mom would always give them to me. | 妈妈总给我吃 |
[01:50] | I’d wake up from a nightmare | 我从噩梦中醒来 |
[01:51] | and she would bring me Fig Newtons and milk. | 她就会拿给我纽顿无花果卷和牛奶 |
[01:55] | Mine was always… | 我的一直是… |
[02:00] | …ice cream. | 冰淇淋 |
[02:01] | She always kept a stash of Rocky Road | 她总会在冰箱后面藏一批 |
[02:03] | in the back of the freezer “For emergencies.” | 石板街冰淇淋”以备不时之需” |
[02:04] | “For emergencies.” | “以备不时之需” |
[02:08] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[02:10] | Cal wants to go back to school. | 卡尔想回去上学 |
[02:13] | You know, he’s going stir crazy. | 他憋得快发疯了 |
[02:14] | He wants to be a normal kid doing normal things. | 他想做一个普通的孩子 做普通的事 |
[02:18] | Grace is all for it, Dr. Williams signed off — | 格蕾丝完全同意 威廉医生签字同意了 |
[02:21] | But you’re worried about it. | 但你很担心 |
[02:23] | This is just a lull. | 这只是暂时的平静 |
[02:25] | Whatever’s happening to Marko, the testing, | 不管马尔科身上发生了什么 那个试验 |
[02:27] | it could restart at literally any moment, | 可以说随时可能重新开始 |
[02:29] | and that means Cal gets sick again, | 那意味着卡尔会再次发病 |
[02:31] | and this time… | 而这次 |
[02:35] | he might not survive. | 他可能活不下来 |
[02:36] | You can’t just lock him in his room, Ben. | 你不能只是把他锁在屋里 本 |
[02:38] | Besides, we don’t know that the testing is going to restart | 还有 我们不知道试验会不会重新开始 |
[02:41] | or when. | 以及开始的时间 |
[02:42] | Mick, someone clearly discovered | 小米 显然有人发现了 |
[02:44] | that the passengers are having callings. | 这些乘客能听到呼召 |
[02:45] | The ability to see and hear what’s going to happen. | 看到和听到将要发生的事的能力 |
[02:48] | That’s an incredibly powerful weapon — | 对军队和情报机构来说 |
[02:49] | for the military, for intelligence. | 那是个极其强大的武器 |
[02:51] | No, this… | 不 这… |
[02:53] | This isn’t over. | 这还没结束 |
[02:54] | Yeah, maybe not. | 对 也许没结束 |
[02:55] | But Ben, it might never be over. | 但是本 这也许永远不会结束 |
[02:59] | Your family needs a new normal. | 你的家人需要找到新的生活常态 |
[03:02] | Let Cal go to school. | 让卡尔去上学 |
[03:04] | Focus on your wife. | 把注意力放到你妻子身上 |
[03:05] | You are lucky that you have her. | 拥有她是你走运 |
[03:11] | I am. | 确实 |
[03:14] | Besides, we need to assume that we’re being watched. | 还有 我们得假设我们正在被监视 |
[03:18] | So it’s strategic to act normal. | 所以表现得正常很重要 |
[03:21] | So that when we do find the missing passengers, | 这样当我们真的发现失踪乘客时 |
[03:23] | when we finally hit back. | 我们最终反击时 |
[03:27] | They don’t see it coming. | 他们不会预先知道 |
[03:33] | Keep me updated. | 随时向我报告 |
[03:36] | When will we be ready? | 什么时候能准备好 |
[03:37] | 48 hours, give or take. | 差不多48小时 |
[03:39] | We’re finalizing the clean room. | 无菌室已经进入收尾阶段 |
[03:41] | My source at the NSA tells me | 国家安全局的线人告诉我 |
[03:42] | Deputy Director Vance took an unexpected personal day. | 万斯局长突然请了一天假 |
[03:45] | And now he’s offline, completely dark. | 现在他下线了 没人知道他的行踪 |
[03:47] | He could be inconveniencing us once again. | 也许他会再次给我们添麻烦 |
[03:51] | We’ve invested too much in this project | 我们已在这个项目上投入了太多 |
[03:52] | to let Vance shut it down. | 绝不能让万斯干扰 |
[03:55] | Accelerate the timeline — | 加快进度 |
[03:56] | I need you fully operational in 18 hours. | 18小时后就开始运作 |
[03:58] | I don’t think that’s possible. | 我觉得没办法实现 |
[03:59] | Make it possible. | 那就想办法 |
[04:28] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[04:30] | Milk, no sugar. | 加了牛奶 无糖 |
[04:34] | Well, whatever you are about to ask for, | 不管你接下来要提什么要求 |
[04:36] | the answer is yes. | 我都同意 |
[04:38] | Well, actually, I’m the one saying yes. | 其实 是我要同意一件事 |
[04:43] | You’re right. Cal should go back to school — | 你说得对 卡尔应该回去上学 |
[04:45] | get his new normal on. | 找到新的生活常态 |
[04:48] | He’s gonna be so happy. | 他一定会很开心 |
[04:51] | On one condition. | 我有一个条件 |
[04:53] | We need our life back, too. | 我们的生活也要回归正轨 |
[04:55] | I mean, how long has it been | 你想想 我们已经多久 |
[04:56] | since you and I went out to dinner? | 没有单独出去吃过饭了 |
[05:00] | My time or yours? | 按我的时间还是你的 |
[05:02] | Forever. | 很久了 |
[05:03] | Olive can babysit. | 可以让奥莉芙照看卡尔 |
[05:05] | You and I… | 我们两个 |
[05:08] | tonight… | 今晚 |
[05:10] | …date night. | 约会吧 |
[05:15] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[05:16] | Your new job has been keeping you so busy — | 你的新工作这么忙 |
[05:18] | There’s nothing more important than us — our family. | 没什么比我们更重要 家庭第一 |
[05:22] | Are we on? | 约不约 |
[05:26] | I’ll make a reservation. | 我来订餐厅 |
[05:28] | I’m fine. I feel good. | 我没事 我觉得很好 |
[05:30] | You do feel good. | 你确实感觉不错 |
[05:32] | So, first day at school — are you nervous? | 第一天去上学 紧张吗 |
[05:35] | – No. – All right. | -不紧张 -好的 |
[05:37] | Your mom’s gonna take you | 你妈妈去上班 |
[05:37] | on her way to work. | 顺路送你去上学 |
[05:38] | I don’t need a ride. | 不用送我 |
[05:39] | I’ll walk with Olive. | 我可以跟奥莉芙一起走 |
[05:40] | Backpack and shoes, let’s go. | 拿好书包穿上鞋 准备走 |
[05:43] | Guys, it’s six blocks, and it’s the same campus. | 拜托 也就六个街区 我们同一个校园 |
[05:47] | He can come with me. | 他可以跟我一起走 |
[05:48] | After everything he’s been through, | 他经历了这么多 |
[05:49] | I just want to make sure he’s gonna be okay. | 我只希望他能好好的 |
[05:51] | He’ll be fine. | 他不会有事 |
[05:52] | Okay, the last thing he needs is the mommy-drop. | “被妈妈送到学校”对他没有任何好处 |
[05:55] | First he was the cancer kid. | 开始他是得了癌症的小孩 |
[05:56] | Now he’s the 828 kid. | 现在又成了828航班上的小孩 |
[05:58] | Let him just show up on day one being normal. | 就让他第一天正常点去上学吧 |
[06:01] | All right, but if you see anything strange | 好吧 但如果你看到任何异状 |
[06:03] | or if Cal gets sick again, you’ve got — | 或者卡尔感觉不舒服 你就… |
[06:05] | I’ll call and text and Snapchat. | 我会打电话发短信跟你们视频 |
[06:08] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[06:09] | The wisdom of a 16-year-old. | 16岁孩子的智慧 |
[06:11] | Am I still driving you? Can we get going? | 你还是坐我车吗 现在能走吗 |
[06:13] | Good morning to you, too. | 你也早上好 |
[06:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:17] | It’s just I’m trying to get Jared out of my head, | 我一直想忘掉杰瑞德 |
[06:20] | and the captain insists we ride patrol together. | 但警监却坚持让我们俩一起巡逻 |
[06:22] | Maybe it’s Jared who’s insisting. | 也许是杰瑞德在坚持 |
[06:26] | I got to get ready. | 我得准备走了 |
[06:28] | Have fun at work. | 祝你工作愉快 |
[06:31] | See you tonight. | 今晚见 |
[06:40] | Check it out. It’s that 828 kid. | 快看 是那个828小孩 |
[06:43] | The plane. | 那架飞机 |
[06:46] | Hey. You’re gonna do great. | 听我说 你会表现很棒的 |
[06:54] | All right, guys, school’s open. | 好了各位 学校开门了 |
[06:59] | There you go. | 快进去吧 |
[07:00] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[07:02] | Good morning. | 早 |
[07:06] | Yo, Stone! | 斯通 |
[07:08] | I see you coming in here late. | 你迟到了 |
[07:09] | Busted. | 被你发现了 |
[07:10] | Don’t lose him. | 别失去他 |
[07:16] | There you are. | 找到你了 |
[07:17] | I’m on with ESU — They’re asking for you. | 紧急服务小组的电话 他们找你 |
[07:20] | They got a jumper | 在弗里德曼学院一座大楼的楼顶 |
[07:21] | on top of a building at Freedman College. | 有个要跳楼的人 |
[07:22] | They need a detective? | 他们需要警探去处理吗 |
[07:23] | Guy was on Flight 828. | 那人是828航班上的乘客 |
[07:25] | They’ve hit a wall. | 他们毫无办法 |
[07:26] | ESU thinks that he might talk to you. | 紧急服务小组想也许他会愿意和你沟通 |
[07:48] | Stone! | 斯通 |
[07:49] | Get your ass in here. | 你过来 |
[07:51] | – What’s up? – You know about this? Check it. | -什么事 -你知道这个吗 来看看 |
[07:56] | What site is that? | 这是什么网站 |
[07:58] | It’s an 828 Fan Site. | 828航班粉丝网站 |
[07:58] | 828航班中心 蒙特哥828航班的人们 他们失踪五年半的前前后后 | |
[08:00] | There’s a bunch of ’em. | 有好多内容呢 |
[08:01] | We should post a pic of us, all right, | 我们应该放张咱们的照片 |
[08:03] | a little, uh, publicity for, you know, the company. | 算是对公司的小小宣传 |
[08:05] | – Yeah, I’d rather not. – Buzzkill. | -我看还是算了 -真扫兴 |
[08:09] | Seriously? | 不会吧 |
[08:13] | All right, people, let’s go! | 大家行动吧 |
[08:15] | Fire-drill protocol, find your exit routes, | 消防演习 找到紧急逃生路线 |
[08:17] | let’s keep it orderly. Come on. | 大家要有秩序 来吧 |
[08:48] | You pulled a fire alarm? | 是你拉的消防警报 |
[08:51] | What are y– | 你在… |
[08:54] | Pulling a fire alarm would be visible and rudimentary. | 拉消防警报既容易被发现又很初级 |
[08:58] | I caused the fire alarm to happen. | 我想办法触发了消防警报 |
[09:02] | What are you doing here, Vance? | 你来这干什么 万斯 |
[09:04] | I’m here because as it turns out… | 我来这是因为 |
[09:08] | …we need each other. | 我们需要彼此的帮助 |
[09:29] | You’re Stone? | 你是斯通 |
[09:29] | Yeah. This is Detective Vasquez. | 是的 这位是瓦斯克斯警探 |
[09:31] | Dave Brandis, how you doing? You recognize this guy? | 我是大卫·布兰迪斯 认识这个人吗 |
[09:34] | – That’s our jumper? – That’s Harvey Stein. | -要跳楼的人 -他是哈维·斯泰因 |
[09:36] | Yeah, I’ve met him a couple of times. | 我见过他一两次 |
[09:37] | Yeah, well, he’s a little bit troubled right now. | 他现在有点焦躁不安 |
[09:38] | I’m gonna take you two up there, okay? | 我把你们俩带上去 |
[09:40] | How long’s he been up there? | 他在上面多久了 |
[09:41] | Almost an hour. | 差不多一个小时了 |
[09:42] | He picked a perfect spot above a slanted roof. | 他挑了一个好地方 在一个斜的屋顶上面 |
[09:44] | There’s nowhere to put the airbag. | 没办法放置空气垫 |
[09:45] | Has anyone talked to the press? | 有人通知媒体了吗 |
[09:46] | Do they know he’s Flight 828? | 他们知道他是828航班的乘客吗 |
[09:48] | – No, I don’t think so. – Okay, let’s keep it that way. | -我觉得应该没有 -好 就保持这样吧 |
[09:54] | I went to this farm of yours. | 我去了你们说的那个农场 |
[09:56] | If the passengers had been there, | 如果乘客们曾经在那里 |
[09:57] | they’ve been moved, | 他们已经被转移了 |
[09:58] | I presume to another facility. | 我猜是转移到另一个场所 |
[10:01] | So, what, you believe my crazy theories now? | 那你是相信我的疯狂理论了 |
[10:03] | I believe you’re on the right track, yes. | 我相信你的方向是对的 |
[10:08] | So what happens now? | 那接下来呢 |
[10:10] | Did you get a location? | 你找到地点了吗 |
[10:11] | The data on the flash drive is raw. | 优盘上的信息是原始数据 |
[10:13] | Numbers, largely without context. | 数字之类的 大部分都没有上下文 |
[10:15] | Measurements of some kind. | 是某种什么东西的测量数值 |
[10:17] | Nothing that remotely resembled an address. | 没什么像地址的数据 |
[10:20] | At least not to me. | 至少我没看出来 |
[10:23] | And you really want my help? | 你真的需要我的帮助 |
[10:25] | You were smart enough to steal this data. | 你有本领能偷出这个信息 |
[10:26] | Maybe you’re smart enough to make sense of it. | 也许你也有本领能解读信息 |
[10:28] | Wait, why should I trust you | 等等 你又审讯又监视 |
[10:30] | with all the interrogations, the surveillance — | 我凭什么要相信你 |
[10:32] | You’re right, I’ve been treating you with suspicion. | 你说得对 我对你们一直有怀疑 |
[10:34] | No, you’ve been treating us like enemies. | 不是 你一直把我们当敌人 |
[10:36] | I’ve been protecting my country. | 我是在保护我的国家 |
[10:37] | That’s my job. | 这是我的职责 |
[10:44] | Mr. Stone — Ben — | 斯通先生 本 |
[10:48] | we’re not that different. | 我们没有那么不同 |
[10:50] | I get what you’re doing. | 我理解你所做的 |
[10:51] | You’re putting yourself at risk to protect your loved ones. | 为保护你所爱的人 你不惜让自己承担风险 |
[10:53] | I respect it. | 我表示敬意 |
[10:55] | If we’re gonna find these people, | 如果我们想找出这些人来 |
[10:57] | we’re gonna do it by working together. | 我们就得合作 |
[11:04] | Well, you can start by giving the flash drive back. | 不如你先把优盘还给我 |
[11:08] | This is an air-gapped computer. | 这是台从来没有连接过网络的电脑 |
[11:10] | I’ve loaded it with the flash-drive contents. | 我把优盘的内容存进去了 |
[11:13] | This is your new phone. | 这是你的新手机 |
[11:15] | It’s encrypted, untraceable. | 已加密 无法追踪 |
[11:17] | My number’s in there. | 我的号码在上面 |
[11:19] | Call me when you’ve looked at the data. | 你看过数据之后给我打电话 |
[11:23] | I’ll think about it. | 我考虑一下 |
[11:39] | – Harvey, you okay? – Don’t come over here! | -哈维 你还好吗 -别过来 |
[11:43] | Good? | 可以吗 |
[11:46] | It’s Michaela Stone. | 我是米凯拉·斯通 |
[11:47] | I was on the plane with you. | 我和你一样 也在飞机上 |
[11:48] | I’m one of the passengers. | 我也是乘客之一 |
[11:51] | Mick, please be careful. | 小米 小心一点 |
[11:53] | I’m okay. It’s okay. | 我没事 没事的 |
[11:54] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[11:59] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[12:02] | Harvey, do you remember me? | 哈维 你记得我吗 |
[12:05] | I’m a cop. I was at the hangar with you after the plane exploded. | 我是个警察 飞机爆炸时我也在机库 |
[12:08] | That’s close enough. | 别再靠近了 |
[12:12] | I know why you’re here, okay? | 我知道你为什么来这里 |
[12:14] | I know exactly what you are feeling right now. | 我了解你现在的感受 |
[12:16] | I don’t think so. | 我不认为你知道 |
[12:19] | You’ve come back and the world’s moved on | 你回来时世界已大不相同 |
[12:20] | and you don’t know where you fit in anymore. | 你觉得自己无法融入这个世界 |
[12:22] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[12:23] | No. No, you don’t. | 不 你不理解 |
[12:26] | That is not it. | 不是这样的 |
[12:28] | That is not it. | 不是这样的 |
[12:57] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:58] | Professor, it’s Ben Stone. | 教授 我是本·斯通 |
[12:59] | I hope I got you at a good time. | 我希望您现在方便接电话 |
[13:01] | I think I may have found something. | 我觉得我找到了一些信息 |
[13:02] | About the missing passengers? | 关于失踪乘客的信息吗 |
[13:04] | – Have you found where they are? – No, not yet. | -你找到他们在哪儿了吗 -还没有 |
[13:06] | But the data I was able to download | 但我设法从统一动态系统公司的 |
[13:09] | from the U.D.S. cloud server? | 云服务器中下载了些数据 |
[13:11] | Some of it’s medical. | 有些是医疗数据 |
[13:12] | Saanvi thinks they’re tracking heart rates, | 萨尼认为他们在追踪心率 |
[13:14] | brain activity. | 大脑活动 |
[13:18] | But there’s something else. | 但还有些别的 |
[13:19] | Is it possible they’re… | 他们有没有可能 |
[13:22] | they’re tracking electrical data? | 在追踪电子数据 |
[13:24] | Voltage levels? | 比如电压等级 |
[13:29] | Professor? | 教授 |
[13:30] | Oh, my God, the callings. | 我的天 那些呼召 |
[13:32] | They’re trying to artificially replicate them. | 他们试图人工复制这些呼召 |
[13:37] | How? | 如何复制 |
[13:37] | Electro-cortical stimulation. | 直接皮层电刺激 |
[13:40] | I used it on rats, | 我拿小白鼠实验过 |
[13:41] | trying to connect the brainwaves of multiple subjects. | 试图连接多只老鼠的脑电波 |
[13:46] | Most of them died in the process. | 在实验中 大多数都死了 |
[13:48] | What Singularity’s doing is wildly theoretical and dangerous. | 奇点计划这个项目是纯理论的 而且很危险 |
[13:52] | We have to stop these people, no matter what. | 我们得想尽一切办法 阻止这些人 |
[13:57] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[14:05] | Can’t really talk right now, bro. | 现在没工夫说话 兄弟 |
[14:06] | Uh, real quick, can you send me | 就说一句 你能把统一动态系统公司 |
[14:07] | the U.D.S. property risk reports from the last year? | 从去年起的财产风险报告发给我吗 |
[14:10] | I know, it’s above my pay grade, | 我知道这超出了我的等级 |
[14:12] | but I need a Tier One sampling for the plus/minus. | 但是我需要一级正负采样 |
[14:14] | Ah, yeah, they’re not done yet. | 还没整理出来呢 |
[14:15] | U.D.S. is slow as ass updating their records, | 统一动态系统公司更新数据很慢 |
[14:19] | and anyway, I spend half my week | 而且 我这周的一半时间 |
[14:20] | in clients’ offices taking meetings. | 都在客户办公室开会 |
[14:22] | When am I gonna log risk reports? | 我哪儿来的时间记录风险报告 |
[14:24] | God, I’m supposed to be at Wernax right now. | 天啊 我现在应该在维尔纳斯 |
[14:26] | How about you let me lighten the load? | 我来帮你减轻点负担怎么样 |
[14:28] | You know, I’ve been fooling around with this algorithm. | 我一直在研究这个算法 |
[14:31] | It’ll convert everything to run as a batch file. | 它能将所有东西转换为批处理文件运行 |
[14:35] | Oh, that’s sexy. | 听上去不错 |
[14:35] | Yeah, I can zip through our clients. | 我可以迅速搞定我们的客户 |
[14:37] | Just flip me the data. | 只要你把数据传给我 |
[14:41] | Yeah. | 即便如此 |
[14:42] | I can’t really punt the supervisory work down the food chain, my man. | 我也不能把管理工作派给下属 兄弟 |
[14:45] | Ronnie. I’m under-utilized here. Take advantage. | 朗尼 我在这里无所事事 利用一下我 |
[14:49] | No one has to know. | 你不必告诉别人 |
[14:55] | Property acquisitions, | 产权收购 |
[14:57] | U.D.S., 12-month range… | 统一动态系统公司 一年以来 |
[15:01] | Whoa. 9,600 properties. | 九千六百处不动产 |
[15:04] | – Piece of cake. – Yeah? | -小菜一碟 -是吗 |
[15:07] | Benjamin Stone, and… send. | 收件人本杰明·斯通 发送 |
[15:10] | Okay, I have to roll. | 好了 我得走了 |
[15:17] | Where’s my Wernax ID? | 我的维尔纳斯工卡呢 |
[15:18] | Uh, it’s here, on your desk. | 在这里 你桌子上 |
[15:20] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[15:21] | Uh, end of day, no later. | 今天结束之前给我 别晚了 |
[15:31] | Harvey, I’m gonna come closer now, okay? | 哈维 我现在要走过去 好吗 |
[15:52] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[15:59] | I can see the house I grew up in. | 我能看到我小时候住的房子 |
[16:02] | This is my synagogue. | 这是我的犹太教堂 |
[16:06] | Me and Josh Klein, we used to smoke weed | 我和乔希·克莱因曾经一起在 |
[16:09] | in the parking lot before Hebrew School. | 犹太学校前的停车场吸大麻 |
[16:12] | I was 12 years old. | 我当时是12岁 |
[16:16] | And now you feel like you don’t belong here anymore, right, | 你现在觉得自己不再属于这里了 对吗 |
[16:18] | like, you’re not the same person? | 就像是自己变了一个人 |
[16:20] | People are dying. | 人们不停地死去 |
[16:23] | It has to stop. | 不能再这样下去了 |
[16:27] | I-I’m gonna be next. | 我得成为下一个 |
[16:29] | That’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[16:30] | Harvey, who is dying? | 哈维 谁在不停地死去 |
[16:32] | Come on, you can — You can tell me. | 拜托 你可以 你可以告诉我 |
[16:34] | Who’s gonna understand if not another passenger? | 除了另一位乘客 还有谁能理解你呢 |
[16:36] | Talk to me, please. I will understand. | 跟我谈谈 拜托 我会理解的 |
[16:40] | Then you can understand this. | 那你可以理解这个 |
[16:43] | Harvey, no! Stop! No! | 哈维 不 停下来 不 |
[16:45] | Michaela! | 米凯拉 |
[16:57] | Oh, my God, that’s — that’s awful. I’m so sorry, Mick. | 天啊 这糟透了 我很遗憾 小米 |
[17:00] | He’s talking about people dying, | 他当时在说人们不停地死去 |
[17:02] | and the next minute he’s gone. | 然后下一分钟他就自杀了 |
[17:05] | W-What people dying? | 什么人在死去 |
[17:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:08] | We’re going to his place to figure it out. | 我们要去他家里弄清楚 |
[17:12] | There’s more, Ben. | 还有件事 本 |
[17:15] | I had a calling this morning. | 我今天早上听到了一个呼召 |
[17:17] | “Don’t lose him.” | “别失去他” |
[17:19] | Did you have it? | 你有听到吗 |
[17:20] | No. No, no. “Don’t lose him”? | 没有 “别失去他” |
[17:23] | Yeah. I thought it was about Jared, | 没错 我以为这是指杰瑞德 |
[17:25] | but it’s — it was about Harvey, | 但其实 其实是指哈维 |
[17:27] | don’t lose Harvey, and I did. | 别失去哈维 但我没做到 |
[17:29] | I lost him. | 我失去了他 |
[17:31] | It’s more than getting it wrong, Ben. | 我不仅仅是理解错了 本 |
[17:33] | I failed. I failed the calling. | 我失败了 辜负了呼召 |
[17:39] | I have to go. I-I’ve got to find out why. | 我得走了 我得去弄清楚原因 |
[17:41] | No, Mick– Mick– | 不 小米 小米 |
[17:46] | Okay, start at the beginning. | 好了 从一开始讲起 |
[17:47] | You walked him in… | 你陪他进了… |
[17:48] | Yep– dropped him off at his classroom. | 对 我把他送到了教室 |
[17:50] | Mrs. Henry was super excited to see him. | 亨利老师见到他非常激动 |
[17:52] | I’m gonna find him at lunch. Okay? All good. | 我会在午餐时去找他 好吗 一切都很顺利 |
[17:54] | Now, let me see. | 好了 让我看看 |
[17:56] | Okay, well, I don’t know… | 好吧 我也说不好… |
[18:02] | – No? – Mom, I-it’s date night. | -不好看吗 -妈 晚上是去约会 |
[18:04] | You’re not going to church. | 不是去教堂 |
[18:07] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[18:09] | I like it, by the way. | 顺便提一句 我喜欢这主意 |
[18:10] | Date night. You and Dad used to do it every Friday | 约会之夜 你和爸在我们小时候 |
[18:13] | when we were kids, remember? | 每周五都去 还记得吗 |
[18:15] | And Grandma and Grandpa would babysit. | 爷爷奶奶会照顾你们 |
[18:16] | Of course I remember. | 我当然记得 |
[18:18] | Let me call you right back, okay? | 我马上打回给你 好吗 |
[18:20] | – Lourdes. Hi. – Hi. | -洛德丝 你好 -你好 |
[18:23] | I’ve been meaning to call, | 我一直想打电话给你 |
[18:24] | see how you’re adjusting with everything. | 看看你调整地怎么样了 |
[18:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:27] | I mean, life is definitely way more hectic, | 生活比以前忙多了 |
[18:31] | but in a great way. | 但是很充实 |
[18:33] | 排卵预测 验孕棒 | |
[18:35] | Way to make things even more awkward, Lourdes. | 我总能让事情变得更尴尬 |
[18:38] | No, I’m sorry. So not my business. | 不 抱歉 这一点也不关我的事 |
[18:40] | Jared and I always said once I got my Masters, | 我和杰瑞德总是说一旦我取得硕士学位 |
[18:43] | we’d start trying, | 我们就开始要孩子 |
[18:43] | and my thesis just got approved. | 我的论文刚通过 |
[18:46] | – Congratulations. – Yeah. | -祝贺你 -谢谢 |
[18:48] | – That’s amazing. It’s exciting. – Thank you. | -太棒了 真为你开心 -谢谢 |
[18:50] | – And maybe a baby! – Maybe. | -也许你们有孩子了 -也许吧 |
[18:53] | Family. | 要有家庭了 |
[18:56] | Here you go, Detective. | 请进 警探 |
[18:57] | Thanks. We’ll lock up. | 谢了 我们会把门锁好的 |
[19:14] | Harvey had no family? | 哈维没有家庭吗 |
[19:16] | No kids? | 没有小孩 |
[19:18] | Five and a half years later, | 过了五年半的时间 |
[19:21] | this is the life he comes back to. | 他的生活变成了这样 |
[19:27] | You did everything right. | 你什么也没做错 |
[19:29] | If somebody makes up their mind to jump, | 如果有人下决心要跳楼 |
[19:30] | there’s zero you can do about it. | 你根本无力改变 |
[19:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:41] | I just don’t… understand. | 我只是不明白 |
[19:45] | I-I remember him from the hangar. He… | 我记得在机库见过他 他… |
[19:48] | He was giving the NSA hell. | 他当时怒斥国安局 |
[19:51] | The guy was tough as nails. I mean… | 他那么顽强不屈 |
[20:00] | Jared. | 杰瑞德 |
[20:07] | People are dying. | 人们不停地死去 |
[20:08] | Th-That’s what he said. | 这是他的原话 |
[20:09] | I mean, he blamed himself for people dying. | 他为那些人的死感到自责 |
[20:14] | But who are the people? | 但那些人是谁 |
[20:20] | Mick. | 小米 |
[20:29] | 苏珊·克莱顿 讣告 瑞克·摩尔 | |
[20:30] | Both died in the last few days. | 这两人都是最近几天过世的 |
[20:32] | But why? | 但是为什么呢 |
[20:36] | Susan Creighton. That’s her. | 苏珊·克莱顿 这个就是她 |
[20:45] | O’Ryan’s Tavern. | 奥赖恩酒馆 |
[20:47] | Harvey had that T-shirt. | 哈维有那件T恤 |
[20:48] | Click on the hashtag. | 点一下那个主题 |
[20:54] | Wait, there. | 等等 这里 |
[20:55] | 球赛 今日推荐 买任意两款饮品 两款都由我买单 | |
[20:56] | 奥赖恩76 真哈维 朋友们 球赛和啤酒还不够吗 小里基 我知道只要哈维在 我就来对了 克莱·洛佩斯 替我喝一杯 月亮90 你们喝慢点 真哈维回复月亮90 从来不慢慢喝酒 真哈维 连续几天喝一口闷 小里基 干杯 | |
[20:58] | Monday night. | 周一晚上 |
[21:00] | Zoom in. | 放大 |
[21:03] | Rick Moore. | 瑞克·摩尔 |
[21:04] | He and Susan were at the pub along with Harvey Monday night. | 周一晚上他和苏珊 还有哈维都在酒吧里 |
[21:07] | And they both died a few days later. | 而他们俩几天后就死了 |
[21:10] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[21:28] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[21:35] | I’m not answering any questions. | 我不会回答任何问题 |
[21:36] | I just want to eat my lunch. | 我只想吃午饭 |
[21:38] | – I have a question. – What did he just say? | -我有一个问题 -他刚刚说了什么 |
[21:43] | Tuna or Ham and Cheese? | 金枪鱼或是火腿加芝士吧 |
[21:45] | It’s gonna be one or the other | 肯定是其中一样 |
[21:46] | because those are your favorites. I remember. | 因为那些都是你最爱吃的 我记得 |
[21:48] | Tuna, same as me. | 金枪鱼 和我的一样 |
[21:50] | I’ll give you a string cheese for your Doritos. | 我给你根芝士条配脆玉米片吃 |
[21:54] | Are you gonna make a Dorito sandwich? | 你要做脆玉米片三明治吗 |
[21:57] | Oh, my God, Piper, yes, | 天呐 派珀 对了 |
[21:59] | you always used to make those. | 你以前经常做这个 |
[22:01] | I’m making one right now. | 我现在就做一个 |
[22:04] | This brings me back. | 这个让我想起了过去 |
[22:05] | Oh, my. | 天呐 |
[22:12] | Yummy. | 好吃 |
[22:19] | – Did you bring it? – I did. | -你带来了吗 -带来了 |
[22:20] | But you’re not getting it till I know what it’s for. | 但我得知道用途才能给你 |
[22:24] | The flash drive gave me zero location data. | 我在优盘里完全没找到位置信息 |
[22:26] | But I have obtained a list of every property | 但是我拿到了一份统一动态系统公司 |
[22:28] | acquired in the last two months by U.D.S. | 过去两个月所有产业的购买清单 |
[22:31] | The Singularity Project is their subsidiary. | 奇点计划是他们旗下的子公司 |
[22:33] | How many properties? | 有多少产业 |
[22:35] | Just over 700. It’s a needle in a haystack. | 超过七百家 简直是大海捞针 |
[22:38] | However, Professor Clarke met with them | 但是克拉克教授见过他们 |
[22:39] | at their offices on the Upper East Side. | 在他们上东区的办公室里 |
[22:41] | I was thinking, maybe if she went back in, | 我在想 如果她再去那里 |
[22:43] | she could place the bug. | 也许可以安放一个窃听器 |
[22:44] | No, it’s too risky. | 不 太冒险了 |
[22:45] | She’ll get caught. | 他们会逮到她的 |
[22:46] | We have to find those passengers. | 我们必须找到那些乘客 |
[22:48] | If the NSA is off the table, this is how we do it. | 如果不能指望国安局 我们只能这么做 |
[22:56] | It’s pre-activated. | 窃听器已经预先激活好 |
[22:57] | All she has to do is place it. | 她只要放在那里就行了 |
[23:06] | Can you still get access to the Singularity Project server? | 你还能进入奇点计划的服务器吗 |
[23:09] | Probably. Why? | 也许 为什么这么问 |
[23:11] | We put a bug in there. | 我们在那里放置了窃听器 |
[23:12] | It could be days before we get anything useful. | 但可能要好几天才会得到有用的资料 |
[23:16] | – We do this in two steps. – Right. | -我们分两步来做 -嗯 |
[23:18] | Plant the bug. | 安装窃听器 |
[23:18] | And, uh, well, then we give them a little nudge. | 然后我们稍稍推波助澜一下 |
[23:23] | I couldn’t attend your talk in person, Professor, | 我不能亲自到场听你演讲 教授 |
[23:24] | but I watched it online. | 但我在线看过了 |
[23:26] | I’m dying to know more. | 我想了解更多 |
[23:28] | Well, m-my timing is good, then. | 那我来得正是时候 |
[23:30] | I… I had a few ideas after our first conversation. | 我们第一次见面之后 我有几个想法 |
[23:34] | I thought you’d like to hear them. | 你应该会想听听 |
[23:40] | You were interested, as I recall, in my work on mirror neurons. | 我记得你对我的镜像神经元研究很感兴趣 |
[23:46] | Excuse me, Professor, I think you dropped something. | 抱歉 教授 你好像掉东西了 |
[23:48] | I’ll get it. | 我来捡 |
[23:55] | Thank you. Clumsy. | 谢谢你 瞧我笨手笨脚的 |
[23:57] | My favorite pen — | 我最喜欢的笔 |
[23:59] | I would’ve hated to have lost it. | 如果丢了我会很郁闷 |
[24:25] | I didn’t go into a lot of the technical terms. | 我没用太多专业术语 |
[24:28] | The basal ganglia, caudate nucleus — | 基底神经节 尾状核 |
[24:35] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:36] | I’m gonna have to cut this short. | 我得结束谈话 |
[24:38] | Budget crisis. | 财政危机 |
[24:40] | I need to make a call. | 我得打个电话 |
[24:41] | Sam will show you out. You can reschedule. | 萨姆会带你出去 你可以重新预约 |
[24:43] | – Right. – Thank you, Professor. | -好的 -谢谢你 教授 |
[24:44] | No, thank you. | 不 应该谢谢你 |
[24:54] | It’s Laurence. | 我是劳伦斯 |
[24:55] | We have a problem. | 我们遇到了问题 |
[25:05] | – Anything? – Listen. | -有消息吗 -听这个 |
[25:08] | Somebody did a search, network-wide, | 有人做了全网范围的搜索 |
[25:11] | JP Williamson, the accounting firm… | 在JP威廉姆森 那家会计事务所 |
[25:14] | “Experiments” and “Flight 828”. | 关键词是”实验”和”828航班” |
[25:17] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[25:18] | We’ve already moved them to Brooklyn… | 我们已经把他们所有11个人转移到 |
[25:20] | all 11, to the clean room. | 布鲁克林的无尘实验室 |
[25:24] | – Thank you, Major. – Major. Major who? | -谢谢你 少校 -少校 哪个少校 |
[25:27] | Well, there are hundreds. | 数以百计 |
[25:28] | But military — that’s a start. | 但是军方人士 这是个不错的开始 |
[25:30] | Well, it’s not exactly a smoking gun. | 这并不是确凿证据 |
[25:32] | Brooklyn narrows it down to maybe 25 properties. | 如果在布鲁克林 那可能的地方只有25处 |
[25:36] | I’ll go back into the network, look at the records. | 我再进入网络看看记录 |
[25:38] | No, no, no. You’re already too exposed. | 不不不 你已经暴露太多 |
[25:39] | It’s only a matter of time | 很快他们就会 |
[25:40] | before they figure it out and come after you. | 发现并开始追踪你 |
[25:42] | I don’t care. My — My son is in danger. | 我不在乎 我儿子身处险境 |
[25:44] | I’m gonna do what I have to do. | 我会竭尽全力 |
[25:45] | – End of discussion. – All right. | -别争了 -好吧 |
[25:52] | You got three data points. | 你有三个数据点 |
[25:53] | Farm upstate, the office on the Upper East Side, | 北部农场 上东区办公室 |
[25:57] | and now Brooklyn. | 现在加上布鲁克林 |
[26:01] | If I pull cellphone data, | 如果我调出手机活动的数据 |
[26:02] | we can see how many phones pinged all three. | 就能看到有哪些在这三个地方都有活动 |
[26:06] | Wait. I-I thought you said you wanted to stay in the shadows. | 等等 我以为你想待在幕后 |
[26:08] | You said using NSA resources would show your hand. | 你说过动用国家安全局的资源会暴露你 |
[26:13] | I suppose this foolish bravery thing of yours | 我想是你愚蠢的勇敢 |
[26:15] | is rubbing off on me. | 感染了我 |
[26:17] | Well, how can I help? | 我能做点什么 |
[26:19] | I’m supposed to meet Grace for dinner. | 我本来要和格蕾丝共进晚餐 |
[26:21] | Go be with your wife. | 去陪你妻子吧 |
[26:22] | You are on a ticking clock. | 你现在时间不多了 |
[26:24] | Make the most of it. | 好好珍惜 |
[26:32] | Harv was in here all the time. | 哈维总在这 |
[26:34] | Local celebrity, right? Lot of free drinks. | 他是本地的名人对吗 许多人请他喝酒 |
[26:36] | He was here Monday night. Do you remember anything special? | 他周一晚上在这 你记得有什么特别的吗 |
[26:40] | Monday? | 周一 |
[26:41] | Yeah, he got hammered. | 他喝得很醉 |
[26:43] | – Put on quite the show. – What does that mean? | -上演了一出好戏 -什么意思 |
[26:46] | You know how the plane exploded | 你知道那架在着陆几天后 |
[26:47] | a couple of days after it landed? | 爆炸的飞机吧 |
[26:49] | Harvey claimed he knew it was gonna happen. | 哈维声称他知道这件事会发生 |
[26:52] | Beforehand. | 提前就知道 |
[26:52] | – He told you that? – Only like four times. | -他告诉你的吗 -差不多说了四回吧 |
[26:55] | And not just me — anyone who would listen. | 不只是和我 谁愿意听他都说 |
[26:58] | This is Susan Creighton, Rick Moore. | 这是苏珊·克莱顿 瑞克·摩尔 |
[27:00] | They were both here that night. | 他们那天晚上都在这 |
[27:01] | Yeah, sure. They’re both regulars. | 当然 他们都是常客 |
[27:03] | Are you aware they both passed? | 你知道他们都去世了吗 |
[27:06] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[27:08] | Hey, Lois, give me another. | 洛伊斯 再来一瓶 |
[27:09] | Hey, give me a second. | 稍等 |
[27:14] | He called himself the angel of death. | 他称自己为死亡天使 |
[27:16] | He must have thought it was connected. | 他肯定认为这两者有联系 |
[27:18] | What was connected? | 什么有联系 |
[27:19] | He told people about these callings, | 他告诉别人那些呼召的事 |
[27:20] | and then they died. | 然后他们就死了 |
[27:22] | That’s why he killed himself. | 所以他自杀了 |
[27:24] | – That’s crazy. – What if it’s not, Jared? | -这太疯狂了 -如果是真的呢 杰瑞德 |
[27:27] | I-I told you about the calling. | 我和你说过呼召的事 |
[27:28] | What if Harvey was right? | 如果哈维是对的呢 |
[27:46] | I pulled the M.E. reports. | 我看了法医报告 |
[27:48] | Susan Creighton’s blood alcohol was 0.23. | 苏珊·克莱顿的血液酒精含量是0.23 |
[27:50] | She should’ve barely been able to walk — | 按理说她应该走都走不动 |
[27:52] | stumbled out into the street and got hit by a bus. | 她跌跌撞撞走上马路 被公交车撞了 |
[27:56] | Rick Moore. | 瑞克·摩尔 |
[27:57] | Training for a marathon, | 他当时正在参加马拉松训练 |
[27:57] | out on a five-mile run, drops dead. | 正在跑五公里 突然倒下死了 |
[28:00] | He had a massive arterial blockage. | 他死于大面积动脉阻塞 |
[28:02] | Mick, these people were going to die regardless. | 小米 无论怎样这些人都会死 |
[28:05] | It had nothing to do with Harvey | 与哈维无关 |
[28:06] | or what he did or didn’t tell them. | 与哈维是否告诉过他们什么也无关 |
[28:08] | How do we know it’s not the universe pulling the strings? | 我们怎么能断定不是冥冥中自有定数呢 |
[28:11] | What does that even mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[28:13] | Look, don’t let this guy get into your head. | 听着 别再想那个人了 |
[28:14] | He was just a lonely, disturbed man — | 他只是一个孤独 失常的人 |
[28:16] | If something happened to you, Jared? | 如果是你出事了呢 杰瑞德 |
[28:18] | Because of me? | 因为我导致你出事呢 |
[28:20] | I couldn’t live with that, either. | 我也会受不了的 |
[28:23] | I’m right here. | 我在这 |
[28:25] | Okay? I’m 100% alive. | 好吗 我还生龙活虎呢 |
[28:35] | Oh, “Le Rouge.” | “正红色” |
[28:36] | Goes with the smokin’ hot eyes. | 和你的性感眼妆很搭 |
[28:39] | – I want to celebrate, too. – You will, buddy. | -我也想庆祝 -你会的 亲爱的 |
[28:42] | You and Olive are gonna make popcorn and hang out. | 奥莉芙和你一起做爆米花 一起玩 |
[28:48] | Or we can order pizza and invite Kevin over. | 或者我们可以叫披萨 让凯文过来玩 |
[28:53] | Okay. | 好呀 |
[28:54] | He’s already had a pretty big day. | 他今天已经很累了 |
[28:56] | We won’t stay up late, and we’ll just watch some TV. | 我们不会玩太晚的 就一起看看电视 |
[29:01] | – In bed by 10:00! – I know! | -十点上床睡觉 -知道了 |
[29:03] | – Hey. – Hi. Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[29:06] | Wow. You look amazing. | 你好美啊 |
[29:07] | Where’s Ben? | 本在哪 |
[29:09] | Uh, he is running late. | 他迟到了 |
[29:12] | He’s still at work? | 他还在工作吗 |
[29:13] | Yeah, we’re gonna meet at the restaurant. | 是的 我们直接在餐厅碰面 |
[29:16] | What about you tonight? | 你今晚打算做什么 |
[29:17] | I’m gonna go to the gym, bath, and sleep. | 我要去健身房锻炼 然后洗澡睡觉 |
[29:22] | It’s been that kind of day. | 今天就想做这些事 |
[29:27] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[29:31] | I’m not trying to stir the pot. | 我不是想要使情况更混乱 |
[29:34] | But after what I said this morning about Jared… | 但是我今早说了关于杰瑞德的话之后… |
[29:37] | I saw Lourdes today. | 我今天碰到了洛德丝 |
[29:40] | I was shopping, | 我当时在买东西 |
[29:41] | and I just happened to run into her. | 刚巧遇见她 |
[29:42] | Okay. And… | 好的 然后呢… |
[29:45] | And she was buying a fertility kit. | 她在买备孕的工具 |
[29:47] | She said that she and Jared had a plan, | 她说她和杰瑞德计划好了 |
[29:50] | as soon as she got her master’s degree, | 在她拿到研究生学位之后 |
[29:51] | they would start trying. | 就准备要孩子 |
[29:54] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:56] | I want you to be happy, Mick. | 小米 我希望你能幸福 |
[29:58] | I want you to have a full life. | 希望你拥有完整的人生 |
[30:02] | But it sounds like Jared’s moving on. | 但是杰瑞德好像已经朝前看了 |
[30:07] | Yeah, and so should I. | 是的 我也应该这么做 |
[30:14] | Hi. | 您好 |
[30:15] | Just, uh — I see her. Thank you. | 我看见她了 谢谢 |
[30:22] | Hi. | 你来了 |
[30:26] | You look incredible. | 你真美 |
[30:29] | So, how did everything get sorted out at work? | 今天工作顺利吗 |
[30:32] | Well, the trains are back on track. | 一切都步入正轨了 |
[30:34] | How was Cal’s first day? | 卡尔第一天上学感觉如何 |
[30:35] | Well, according to Olive, he killed it. | 奥莉芙说 他表现非常好 |
[30:46] | I’m glad we’re doing this. | 我很高兴我们又在约会了 |
[30:49] | It’s a lot of time to make up for. | 把失去的光阴都补回来 |
[30:54] | To a new beginning. | 敬新的开始 |
[30:58] | To you — To your new job, | 敬你 敬你的新工作 |
[31:02] | to our new life together, to the new us. | 敬我们的新生活 敬新的我们 |
[31:07] | I’m so proud of you, Ben. | 我为你骄傲 本 |
[31:10] | To the future. | 敬未来 |
[31:12] | To the future. | 敬未来 |
[31:22] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我吗 |
[31:23] | Oh, Tabitha, good. | 泰贝莎 你来了 |
[31:25] | I need to run a triangulation. | 我需要进行一次三角监控 |
[31:27] | Last 48 hours. | 过去48个小时 |
[31:29] | Every cellphone that’s been in all three of these locations — | 监控在这三个地区内的所有手机 |
[31:32] | Upstate New York, just off the throughway here, | 上纽约州 下了高速这里 |
[31:36] | Upper East Side, here. | 上东区 这里 |
[31:40] | Well, basically all of Brooklyn. | 还有布鲁克林区全部地域 |
[31:43] | Copy. Which op? | 好的 这是什么行动 |
[31:45] | I need to assign a file number to the request. | 我要给这个申请派个档案号 |
[31:46] | Don’t worry about it. I’ll take care of it. | 别担心 我来处理 |
[31:49] | Yes, sir. | 好的 警官 |
[32:20] | Trish was so mad. | 翠西太疯狂了 |
[32:22] | I don’t blame her. | 我不怪她 |
[32:24] | Looks like you guys had a good time. | 看起来你们玩得很开心 |
[32:26] | How are the kids? | 孩子们怎么样 |
[32:27] | Oh, I just got home, | 我刚到家 |
[32:28] | but apparently, they didn’t burn the house down. | 但是显然 他们没把房子烧了 |
[32:31] | I’ll go check on them. | 我去看看他们 |
[32:34] | Hey. You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:35] | Yeah. I’m totally fine. | 嗯 我很好 |
[32:42] | Don’t be long. | 别待太久 |
[32:47] | You guys have fun out on the town? | 你们去城里玩得开心吧 |
[32:49] | You were right. She needed that. | 你是对的 她需要放松 |
[32:51] | Little does she know | 她好像不知道 |
[32:52] | I’m gonna lose my job before I get my first paycheck. | 我还没开第一个月工资就要失业了 |
[32:54] | – What’s the latest? – The passengers are somewhere in Brooklyn. | -进展如何 -那些乘客在布鲁克林的某个地方 |
[32:58] | Vance is trying to narrow it down. He should’ve called by now. | 万斯正努力缩小范围 他差不多该打来了 |
[33:00] | It’s taking too long. | 太慢了 |
[33:01] | I got to tell you something about Harvey. | 我得跟你说说哈维的事 |
[33:03] | He told people about his callings. | 他跟别人说了他听到呼召的事 |
[33:05] | Two of those people died. | 其中两个人死了 |
[33:08] | He was convinced that there was a connection. | 他坚信这之间有关联 |
[33:11] | That is why he jumped. | 所以他跳楼了 |
[33:13] | I-I told Grace. | 我告诉过格蕾丝 |
[33:14] | You told Jared. | 你告诉过杰瑞德 |
[33:16] | Do you think Harvey was right? | 你觉得哈维说的对吗 |
[33:18] | He was pretty unhinged. | 他精神错乱得很 |
[33:21] | Technically, there’s an explanation | 从专业角度来说 那些人的死亡 |
[33:22] | for these people’s deaths. | 都有合理的解释 |
[33:25] | And I failed the calling. | 而且我没能完成呼召给的任务 |
[33:27] | What if we’re being punished? | 如果我们是在遭受惩罚呢 |
[33:31] | 杰瑞德 哈维常去的酒吧出事了 我正赶过去 | |
[33:33] | Or about to be. | 或者将要遭受惩罚 |
[33:46] | Hey, guys. She’s back here. | 伙计们 她在这 |
[33:49] | Power line came down. | 电力线掉下来了 |
[33:50] | She was out for a cigarette — | 她出去抽了根烟 |
[33:51] | touched the Dumpster, got electrocuted. | 手碰了垃圾箱 就被电死了 |
[33:53] | Go figure. | 谁能想到呢 |
[33:54] | Just, uh, keep your distance | 他们给出安全指示前 |
[33:56] | until they give us the green light. | 都保持距离 |
[34:02] | The bartender. | 是那个酒保 |
[34:06] | That’s three, Jared. | 三发三中了 杰瑞德 |
[34:06] | That is three people that Harvey told about the calling | 哈维告诉了那三人关于召唤的事 |
[34:08] | that are now dead. | 现在他们都死了 |
[34:22] | We’re not gonna worry about this, all right? | 我们不要担心这个 好吗 |
[34:25] | I still don’t buy the whole “Angel of death” thing. | 我还是不太信整个”死亡天使”的说法 |
[34:28] | Mick, Harvey told half the people in that bar. | 小米 哈维告诉了那个酒吧里一半的人 |
[34:31] | There’s no way all those people are gonna die. | 不可能这些人都要死 |
[34:35] | Look, this is straightforward, okay? | 这很简单的 对吧 |
[34:37] | Just — I got it. Go home. | 只是 我懂了 回家去 |
[34:38] | – Get some rest. – I need you to stop. | -休息一下 -你不能再这样了 |
[34:40] | I need you to stop taking care of me, okay? | 你不能再一直照顾我了 好吗 |
[34:42] | I shouldn’t be here. | 我不该在这 |
[34:43] | If I hadn’t come back, | 如果我没回来 |
[34:44] | you wouldn’t be scared for your life right now. | 你就不用担心自己有生命危险 |
[34:46] | All of this is my fault. | 这一切都怪我 |
[34:47] | – Mick, wait. – No. No, stop. | -小米 等等 -别 站住 |
[34:51] | You’re trying to start a family with Lourdes. | 你正在努力和洛德丝组建家庭 |
[34:54] | She told you? | 她跟你说了吗 |
[34:56] | She told Grace. | 她告诉格蕾丝了 |
[34:57] | And of course you should. | 当然了 你们应该组建家庭 |
[34:58] | I am not going to get in the way of that. | 我不会妨碍你们的生活 |
[35:05] | Don’t lose him. | 别失去他 |
[35:31] | 阻止来信 开始了 现在需要你 | |
[35:52] | Hey. It’s really late, bud. | 已经很晚了 伙计 |
[35:54] | Something wrong? | 怎么啦 |
[35:58] | Did something happen at school? | 学校里发生什么事了吗 |
[36:04] | School was fun. | 学校很好玩 |
[36:05] | I saw all my old friends, | 我看到了我所有的老朋友 |
[36:08] | but I’m afraid if I close my eyes, | 但是我担心一旦我闭上眼睛 |
[36:11] | it’ll all be gone. | 这一切都会消失 |
[36:15] | That won’t happen. | 不会的 |
[36:17] | What if it does? | 万一呢 |
[36:21] | I want to keep going. | 我想继续上学 |
[36:23] | You will. | 你会的 |
[36:24] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[36:26] | Listen, I’m gonna go make sure of that right now, okay? | 听着 我现在就去确保这事 好吗 |
[36:32] | I won’t let anyone hurt you. | 我不会让任何人伤害你 |
[36:57] | 19 cellphones that pinged all three locations. | 那三个地点中定位到19个电话 |
[37:00] | Of those, we can rule out 17 — | 我们可以排除17个 |
[37:02] | FedEx, limo drivers, delivery trucks. | 都是快递员 豪车司机 送货员等 |
[37:05] | That leaves two cellphones, | 还剩两个 |
[37:07] | both of which pinged cellphone towers in Red Hook. | 全都定位在红勾区的信号塔 |
[37:10] | – Both of which are burners… – It’s got to be them. | -都是一次性电话 -肯定是他们 |
[37:12] | …and both of which are employing | 全都使用了 |
[37:13] | a high-level masking protocol. | 高级掩蔽协议 |
[37:15] | There may be four agencies in the world that have it, | 全世界有四家机构可能会使用这种协议 |
[37:18] | including NSA. | 包括美国安全局 |
[37:20] | – So you can’t pinpoint where they are right now? – No. | -所以你无法定位他们目前的位置 -是的 |
[37:22] | But look at this. | 但你看看这个 |
[37:25] | They’ve been pinging this tower in Red Hook last few hours. | 他们在过去的几小时内出现在红勾信号塔附近 |
[37:28] | It’s somewhere inside this radius. | 这个半径范围内的某个地方 |
[37:30] | That — That list you got, the Brooklyn properties, | 你的那张列表 布鲁克林的房产 |
[37:33] | – were there any — – In Red Hook? | -有没有… -在红勾区的吗 |
[37:34] | No, I went through ’em. | 没有 我找过了 |
[37:35] | – You sure? – Yeah, I got them right here. | -你确定吗 -对 都在这里 |
[37:39] | Gas stations, a couple of businesses. | 加油站 几个公司 |
[37:42] | None of — | 全都没… |
[37:43] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[37:46] | I was going by location, not by date of acquisition. | 我是根据地址统计的 而不是购置日期 |
[37:49] | Look. | 看 |
[37:51] | None of these properties were obtained within the last month. | 这些地产都不是在上个月内购置的 |
[37:53] | Well, that fits the timeline. | 那时间就对上了 |
[37:54] | Your plane came back three weeks ago. | 你们的飞机是三个星期前回来的 |
[37:56] | They bought the property shortly after. | 不久后他们就购置了这些地产 |
[37:58] | Which also wasn’t in the records. | 而且记录上也没有信息 |
[37:58] | That means there’s nothing recent in the database. | 说明最近的数据库中没有信息 |
[38:01] | So someone inside U.D.S. is suppressing information. | 统一动态系统公司有人在隐藏信息 |
[38:04] | No. | 不 |
[38:05] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我不这么认为 |
[38:06] | Honestly, I think they’re just slow as ass. | 其实我认为他们就是太慢了 |
[38:09] | Ronnie, my idiot supervisor, told me | 我那白痴主管朗尼告诉我 |
[38:11] | that U.D.S. Is behind logging in their property acquisitions. | 统一动态系统公司没来得及注册他们的购置情况 |
[38:14] | The — The paperwork’s got to be on a desk somewhere | 文件肯定就在统一动态公司档案部的 |
[38:17] | in the U.D.S. Records Department. | 某张办公桌上 |
[38:20] | There’s a pass on Ronnie’s desk. | 朗尼的桌上有一张通行证 |
[38:22] | It’ll get me into the U.D.S. building. | 我能借此进入统一动态系统公司的大楼 |
[38:23] | Then what? There’ll be cameras everywhere. | 然后呢 到处都有摄像头 |
[38:25] | Once they figure it out, | 他们查出来后 |
[38:25] | you’ll be fired, then you’ll be arrested. | 就会炒了你 然后你还会被捕 |
[38:27] | What’s your better idea? | 你还有更好的主意吗 |
[38:29] | You said yourself, there’s a ticking clock. | 你自己说过时间不多了 |
[38:30] | How else are we gonna save the missing passengers, | 我们还能怎么拯救失踪的乘客 |
[38:32] | save my son? | 拯救我的儿子 |
[38:48] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[40:07] | Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林 |
[40:08] | 统一 动态 系统 公司 | |
[40:09] | U.D.S. | 统一动态系统公司 |
[40:16] | Uh, Red Hook. | 红勾 |
[40:18] | Oh. Okay, no. | 好吧 不是 |
[40:20] | No. | 不 |
[40:25] | 地点 红勾 建成时间 1949年 | |
[40:26] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[41:03] | 我有点事 醒来后给我电话 爱你的B | |
[41:23] | Bartender, too. | 酒保也是 |
[41:25] | I had another calling with Jared. | 我又听到关于杰瑞德的呼召了 |
[41:27] | – “Don’t lose him.” – I think that Jared might be in danger. | -不要失去他 -我觉得杰瑞德可能有危险 |
[41:29] | And Grace — We have to do something. We can’t just wait — | 还有格蕾丝 我们得做些什么 不能干等 |
[41:32] | We are doing something. | 我们在努力 |
[41:34] | We’re finding the missing passengers. | 我们在寻找失踪的乘客 |
[41:35] | The more we can learn about the callings, the better. | 我们对呼召了解得越多越好 |
[41:37] | Here’s your property. | 这就是你要找的地方 |
[41:42] | Chemical warehouse, Red Hook. | 化学仓库 红勾区 |
[41:44] | Yeah, that makes sense. | 这就说得通了 |
[41:44] | Red Hook is its own world. Down by the water. | 红勾区与世隔绝 还在水边 |
[41:46] | No public access. That’s the place. | 外人不得进入 就是这地方 |
[41:49] | We got to get there and stop them. | 我们得去阻止他们 |
[41:50] | I just hope we can do it in time. | 希望还来得及 |
[42:03] | Looks good. | 看起来很顺利 |
[42:04] | We’re testing the current now. | 我们在测试电流 |
[42:05] | The rest will be online soon. | 其他功能也马上就能启用 |