时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Manifest”… | 《命运航班》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | You’ve all been missing, presumed dead, for 5 1/2 years. | 你们已经失踪五年半并被推定死亡了 |
[00:07] | – Who is she? – Lourdes. | -她是谁 -洛德丝 |
[00:12] | The government didn’t release all the passengers. | 政府并没有释放飞机上所有的乘客 |
[00:15] | I think they’re experimenting on these people, | 我想他们在对这些人做实验 |
[00:17] | and Cal is somehow channeling what they’re going through. | 卡尔不知怎么的跟那边在做的实验对接上了 |
[00:20] | I still feel them. | 我还是能感觉到他们 |
[00:26] | I found a remote property. | 我找到一处偏僻的房子 |
[00:28] | I’m going to take them there. | 我会把他们送去那里 |
[00:30] | They’ll be safe with me. | 他们和我在一起很安全 |
[00:31] | Just get him to trust you. | 让他信任你 |
[00:32] | Be specific, but nothing useful. | 透露些没用的细节 |
[00:35] | Olive’s not my kid. | 奥莉芙不是我的孩子 |
[00:36] | But I stepped in when you were gone. | 但我在你离开时出现在她们身边 |
[00:38] | When she comes to me, I-I can’t turn her away. | 她来找我时 我没法拒绝她 |
[00:40] | I thought that we could just start over right where we left off. | 我以为我们可以从分开的那天起重新来过 |
[00:44] | I don’t know you. | 我不再认识你了 |
[00:46] | I don’t think this is right anymore. | 我觉得我们不适合再在一起 |
[00:50] | Find out why he’s looking into us, | 查出他为什么在调查我们 |
[00:52] | what he knows, and who he’s working with. | 他知道什么 他在和谁合作 |
[00:55] | Is that perfectly clear? | 够清楚了吗 |
[00:57] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:02] | I miss you so much, Mom. | 我非常想你 妈妈 |
[01:08] | Everything has been such a mess since we got back. | 自从我们回来 一切都一团糟 |
[01:15] | It was supposed to be happily ever after. But, | 回来以后本应该很幸福 但是 |
[01:19] | After 5 1/2 years, you can’t just pick up where you left off. | 过了五年半 你无法从中断的时刻重新开始 |
[01:28] | Everyone moved on. | 所有人都继续他们的生活了 |
[01:31] | Except us. | 除了我们 |
[01:35] | So now we start over. | 所以我们现在重新开始了 |
[01:38] | The government thinks we’re criminals. | 政府认为我们是罪犯 |
[01:41] | Other people think we’re angels, or saints… | 其他人认为我们是天使 圣人 |
[01:48] | …or guinea pigs to be experimented on. | 或是实验里的小白鼠 |
[01:54] | Innocent people are getting hurt. | 无辜的人正受到伤害 |
[01:58] | Jared almost died. | 杰瑞德差点死了 |
[02:03] | What kind of cop am I | 如果我连爱的人都保护不了 |
[02:04] | if I can’t protect the people that I love? | 我还算哪门子警察 |
[02:09] | What kind of person am I… | 如果我爱上一个无法回应我的男人 |
[02:13] | if I love a man who can’t love me back? | 我是什么样的人啊 |
[02:16] | 凯伦·罗丝·斯通 至爱的妻子和母亲 | |
[02:17] | “All good things.” | “美好的万事” |
[02:20] | What I would do to hear you say that one more time. | 要是能再听你说一次这话 我什么都愿意做 |
[02:24] | I wouldn’t say I don’t believe. I would say that I want to. | 我不会再说我不相信 我会说我想相信 |
[02:27] | Because there has got to be a reason | 因为现在发生在我们身上的事 |
[02:30] | this is happening to us. | 肯定事出有因 |
[02:33] | I don’t know what it is. | 我不知道原因是什么 |
[02:37] | But I know one thing. | 但我知道一件事 |
[02:41] | I want my life back. | 我想让我的生活回到正轨 |
[03:04] | 需要得到 你的消息 | |
[03:09] | 否则我们的 交易就终止 | |
[03:17] | Help! Help! Help! | 救命 救命 救命 |
[03:27] | – What’s wrong? – They all jerked. | -出什么事了 -他们都会突然抽搐了 |
[03:30] | All at the same time. Like fingers in a light socket. | 所有人在同一时间 就像手指按进了电灯插座 |
[03:32] | It was freaky. | 太奇怪了 |
[03:34] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[03:35] | Um, yeah. | 是的 |
[03:38] | Like that. | 就像这样 |
[03:42] | Could be a reflex. | 可能是反射动作 |
[03:44] | It could be, uh, residual brain trauma from the experiments. | 可能是试验遗留的颅脑损伤 |
[03:48] | But all at once? | 但所有人同时发生 |
[03:51] | It — It’s like they’re still connected. | 好像他们仍有关联 |
[03:54] | We need to bring the passengers together. | 我们需要把所有乘客聚到一起 |
[03:56] | Analyze their experiences. And warn them. | 分析他们的经历 警告他们 |
[03:58] | 191 passengers? | 191名乘客 |
[04:00] | At least the ones that were drawn to the airport | 至少找来那些在飞机爆炸时 |
[04:01] | when the plane exploded. | 被吸引到机场的人 |
[04:02] | Do you think they’ll cooperate? | 你觉得他们会合作吗 |
[04:04] | I mean, if seeing what happened to their fellow passengers | 如果看到发生在同机乘客身上的事 |
[04:07] | doesn’t convince people to stick together… | 还不能让他们团结起来 |
[04:11] | These were the low-hanging fruit. | 这些人最好欺负 |
[04:13] | Any single one of us could be next. | 我们中的任何人都可能成为下一个 |
[04:36] | 他的关联不同 为什么 | |
[04:50] | This is my apartment, remember? | 这是我的公寓 记得吗 |
[04:51] | If anyone has dibs to trash it, it’s me. | 如果说谁有权利乱丢东西 那也是我 |
[04:54] | There’s got to be an answer here. I just don’t see it. | 答案肯定就在其中 但我搞不明白 |
[04:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:00] | – Where’d you go? – I went to go see Mom. | -你去哪儿了 -我去看妈妈了 |
[05:02] | I gave her quite the earful. | 我向她发了一肚子牢骚 |
[05:04] | She was always the best listener. | 她永远是最好的听众 |
[05:08] | Did it help? | 有帮助吗 |
[05:09] | It felt good to be there. To do something. | 感觉还不错 总算有点事做 |
[05:12] | Yeah. Tell me about it. I’m going out of my mind here. | 可不是吗 我在家都快要疯了 |
[05:16] | All I want to do is protect Grace and the kids, | 我只想保护好格蕾丝和孩子们 |
[05:18] | and now I can’t even be with them. | 可我现在甚至不能陪着他们 |
[05:19] | Grace is gonna take you back. | 格蕾丝会重新接受你的 |
[05:21] | If I can just put this to bed, life goes back to normal. | 如果我能解决此事 生活就能回到正轨 |
[05:25] | It has been 10 days. No callings. | 已经十天了 没有出现呼召 |
[05:30] | Maybe it’s over. | 也许已经结束了 |
[05:31] | Maybe the lab explosion reset everything. | 也许实验室爆炸重置了这一切 |
[05:33] | You really believe that? | 你真的这样认为吗 |
[05:35] | I want to, yeah. | 我希望是这样 |
[05:36] | It’s better than letting it drive me crazy. | 总比被这件事逼疯强 |
[05:39] | Meaning what I’m doing? | 你是说像我现在这样吗 |
[05:40] | You said it, not me. | 这是你说的 我没说 |
[05:45] | – Hey, where are you going? – It’s Vance’s memorial today. | -你要去哪里 -今天是万斯的悼念会 |
[05:47] | What, you think it’s a good idea to go to that? | 怎么 你觉得去那是个好主意吗 |
[05:49] | I’ll keep a low profile. And I got to pay my respects. | 我会保持低调 而且我得去表示敬意 |
[05:52] | He died helping us. | 他是为了帮我们才牺牲的 |
[05:54] | And? | 还有呢 |
[05:55] | And maybe I’ll get a lead. | 也许能查到什么线索 |
[05:57] | Come on. Isn’t it Cop 101 — go to the murder victim’s funeral, | 这不是警察基本操作吗 去参加死者葬礼 |
[06:01] | look for a guilty killer? | 找出心存内疚的凶手吗 |
[06:02] | Not quite like that. And you’re not a cop. | 不是这样 而且你也不是警察 |
[06:04] | No, but I’m a dad, and I’ve got to protect my son. | 对 但我是个父亲 我必须保护我的儿子 |
[06:07] | Cal channeled Marko. | 卡尔与马尔科对接上了 |
[06:09] | Cal found the detainees under that warehouse. | 还找到了那间仓库下面被扣押的乘客 |
[06:12] | My kid is at the center of everything happening to us. | 我的孩子处在这场风波的最中心 |
[06:15] | I’ve got to know why. It just… | 我必须查明原因 也许… |
[06:18] | It just might save his life. | 也许这能救他的命 |
[06:37] | You almost died. | 你差点就死了 |
[06:38] | You could take another week off. | 你可以再休息一周 |
[06:40] | I feel great. | 我感觉挺好的 |
[06:45] | As in great great? | 是我理解的好吗 |
[06:49] | Pretty damn good. | 反正挺不错 |
[06:50] | Well, I know another way that we can beat the boredom. | 我知道一个办法可以打发时间 |
[06:53] | And it doesn’t involve going to work. | 而且不是上班 |
[06:56] | And not to kill the mood, but I’m ovulating. | 我说这话不是为了扫兴 但我在排卵期 |
[07:01] | Or not. | 也可以不在 |
[07:03] | Look, after everything I went through, I just… | 听我说 经历了这么多 我… |
[07:06] | I just need a beat, okay, just to get my bearings back. | 我需要点时间 调整回我的状态 |
[07:10] | – That’s it. – Mm, babe, I get it. | -仅此而已 -亲爱的 我明白 |
[07:11] | No pressure. We got all the time in the world. | 不要有压力 我们来日方长 |
[07:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:31] | Frozen waffles. This is bad. | 冷冻华夫饼 情况不妙啊 |
[07:34] | They still taste good. | 味道还是不错的 |
[07:37] | She’s in a dark place. | 她现在状态很差 |
[07:39] | She misses Dad. | 她想爸爸了 |
[07:41] | Don’t you? | 你不想吗 |
[07:44] | Of course. | 当然想 |
[07:46] | Here you go. | 吃吧 |
[07:48] | A little bit crispy, | 稍微有点脆 |
[07:49] | but nothing some extra maple syrup won’t hide. | 但多加点枫树糖浆就没问题了 |
[07:52] | Thanks, Mom. Yeah, I’ve got to go. | 谢了 妈妈 我得走了 |
[07:54] | – I have this, like, study thing before school. – See ya. | -我上学前要先去学习一下 -拜拜 |
[07:59] | Why can’t Dad come home? | 爸爸为什么不能回家 |
[08:05] | He just needs some time to take care of some things. | 他需要一点时间来解决问题 |
[08:08] | And we agreed that it’d be best to do them | 我们已经商量好 在这期间 |
[08:11] | while he was living with your Auntie Mick. | 他最好和你小米姑姑住在一起 |
[08:16] | Don’t eat that. | 别吃了 |
[08:20] | How about smoothies on the way to school? | 不如我们去学校路上买点奶昔吧 |
[08:22] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[08:35] | An esteemed NSA Deputy Director, a man of honor and dignity, | 作为国家安全局局长 荣誉和尊严的代名词 |
[08:40] | Robert Vance died as he lived | 罗伯特·万斯这一生 |
[08:43] | in service of our great country, | 都在为国家做着贡献 |
[08:44] | uncovering a domestic terror cell’s bomb-making operation | 直到在红勾区剿灭制造炸弹的恐怖分子时 |
[08:44] | 你还好吗 我想你了 我也想你 我晚点过去 | |
[08:47] | in Red Hook. | 壮烈牺牲 |
[08:49] | Our heartfelt condolences to Estelle and the Vance children, | 我们对爱斯特尔和万斯家孩子们深表同情 |
[08:53] | as well as Bobby’s friends. | 还有鲍比的朋友们 |
[08:55] | Bobby wasn’t a particularly social man, | 鲍比并不算是个社交达人 |
[08:57] | eschewing small talk, but anyone who knew him | 他不喜欢闲聊 但每一个了解他的人 |
[09:01] | saw that the loyalty he showed this country | 都能从他身上看到他对国家的忠诚 |
[09:03] | could only be matched by his devotion to his friends | 以及他对朋友和家人的深情 |
[09:07] | and especially family. | 尤其是对家庭 |
[09:08] | Bobby’s father fought and died in Vietnam. | 鲍比的父亲在越南为国捐躯 |
[09:12] | When I met Bobby, the first story he told me | 我认识鲍比时 他跟我讲的第一个故事 |
[09:15] | was of his devoted mother… | 是关于他忠诚的母亲… |
[09:17] | You have some nerve showing up here. | 你居然还有胆量来这里 |
[09:20] | You got him killed. | 你害死了他 |
[09:21] | Look, I don’t know what you think — | 我不知道你怎么想 |
[09:22] | Show some respect and leave. | 积点德赶紧走吧 |
[09:32] | Hey. Ben Stone, right? | 你是本·斯通吧 |
[09:34] | Don’t tell me you believe that story about mad bombers. | 难道你相信那套炸弹恐怖分子的说辞吗 |
[09:37] | We both know it’s not true. | 我们都知道这个不是真相 |
[09:39] | I’m Aaron Glover. I’m a journalist. | 我叫亚伦·格洛佛 我是个记者 |
[09:41] | My podcast is “828-Gate.” | 我的播客名是”828登机口” |
[09:42] | Podcast. That’s still a thing? | 播客 现在还有这玩意儿吗 |
[09:44] | Yeah, it’s very much a thing. You should have a listen. | 当然 非常火 你应该去听听 |
[09:46] | Nope. No comment. | 算了 而且对你说的我无可奉告 |
[09:48] | You can’t stop me from reporting that I saw you here. | 你没办法阻止我报道在这里看见你 |
[09:50] | And having a moment with Agent Powell. | 还和鲍威尔探员有过交谈 |
[09:51] | You seem to be pretty cozy with the NSA. | 你好像与国家安全局关系挺密切啊 |
[09:54] | My listeners are gonna wonder why. | 我的听众一定会想知道为什么 |
[09:55] | Say what you want about the government. | 政府的事随便你怎么说 |
[09:56] | But I’m a private citizen. Keep me out of your story. | 但我是个公民 别把我放到你的新闻故事里 |
[09:58] | You are the story. | 你就是新闻故事啊 |
[10:00] | Look, I don’t know you, | 听着 我不认识你 |
[10:01] | I don’t know your podcast, but you’re wasting your time. | 我也不知道你的播客 你是在浪费时间 |
[10:03] | I’ve got nothing for you. | 我没有什么可以告诉你的 |
[10:04] | Maybe I have something for you. | 我可能有你想知道的消息 |
[10:05] | Why did a chopper drop off the Major | 为什么有架直升机把少校 |
[10:07] | at that factory in Red Hook | 放到红勾区那个工厂 |
[10:09] | an hour before the whole thing goes boom? | 而一个小时之后整个地方就崩上天了 |
[10:15] | Major who? | 哪个少校 |
[10:17] | I don’t know, but whoever it was is still out there. | 我不知道 但是不管是谁 他仍逍遥在外 |
[10:19] | Still a threat. | 仍然是个威胁 |
[10:21] | What can you do about it? | 你能做什么 |
[10:23] | You need allies, and I can deliver them. | 你需要同盟军 我可以提供给你 |
[10:24] | Just give me a statement. | 只需要给我个声明 |
[10:25] | What, and blow up my life to launch your career? | 怎么 毁了我的生活来促进你的事业吗 |
[10:27] | – No, thanks. – You know… check out the podcast. | -谢谢但还是算了 -去听听播客吧 |
[10:31] | You’ll see — I want to do this right. | 你就会明白了 我想做正确的事 |
[10:36] | Did you reach all 20? | 二十个人你都联系上了吗 |
[10:38] | 18, minus Harvey and Kelly. | 十八个 除了哈维和凯丽 |
[10:42] | Uh, most of them can make it. | 大多数人都能来 |
[10:44] | Thanks for getting here so quickly. | 谢谢你这么快就过来了 |
[10:45] | Ben’s right behind me. | 本就在我后面 |
[10:49] | I recognize this guy from the airport. | 我认得这个人 在机场时见过 |
[10:51] | Yeah. Paul Santino. He’s a local. | 对 保罗·桑提诺 他是纽约人 |
[10:55] | His wife was a no-show at the hangar. | 她老婆压根就没去机库 |
[10:58] | Abandoned. | 被抛弃了 |
[11:01] | You and me both, buddy. | 我们俩都是 伙计 |
[11:03] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[11:07] | Are you okay? Michaela? Did you just have a calling? | 你没事吧米凯拉 你刚刚听到呼召了吗 |
[11:15] | Yeah, but that was not like the other ones. | 是 不过这次跟以往的不同 |
[11:18] | I was transported to a blizzard, | 我被传送到一场暴风雪里 |
[11:20] | and I heard, “Find her.” | 然后我听到”找到她” |
[11:28] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[11:31] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[11:42] | Yeah, I don’t — I don’t — I don’t understand. | 我 我 我搞不明白 |
[11:44] | What — What is this place? Who are you people? | 这是什么地方 你们又是谁 |
[11:51] | Do you remember a plane? | 你记得一架飞机马 |
[11:54] | – Do you know what year it is? – What happened to me? | -你知道今年是哪一年吗 -我怎么了 |
[11:55] | That’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 我们也想要搞清楚这个问题 |
[11:57] | What is the last thing that you remember, Paul? | 保罗 你最后的记忆是什么 |
[11:59] | Is that my name? | 这是我的名字吗 |
[12:00] | Paul Santino. You have a wife — Helen. | 保罗·桑提诺 你的妻子叫海伦 |
[12:03] | I’m married? | 我结婚了 |
[12:05] | That, uh… | 那个… |
[12:07] | That doesn’t — doesn’t feel right. | 这感觉不太对 |
[12:09] | Are you sure? | 你肯定吗 |
[12:12] | You know what? I’ll double-check. | 这样吧 我再核实一下 |
[12:24] | Sounds like complete amnesia. | 听起来像记忆完全丧失了 |
[12:27] | Probably happened with the electro-shock tests. | 可能与之前的电击测试有关吧 |
[12:31] | Can we try to see if you can wake up another one? | 我们试试你能否再唤醒另一个人吧 |
[12:34] | – I’m not magic, Saanvi. – I know. | -我没有魔法 萨尼 -我知道 |
[12:36] | I have been trying around the clock to help them. | 我夜以继日地试图帮助他们 |
[12:39] | Nothing is working. I would be crazy not to try. | 什么都没用 如果不试试我会疯掉的 |
[12:46] | Hey, Marko. | 马尔科 |
[12:54] | Marko? | 马尔科 |
[12:56] | See? I am not magic. | 看见了吧 我没有魔法 |
[12:58] | Could be a coincidence. Or neuroplasticity. | 可能是个巧合 或者是神经塑性 |
[13:01] | Their catatonia could be the body’s way | 他们的紧张症可能是身体 |
[13:05] | of forcing the brain to rest and rebuild neural pathways. | 强迫大脑休息来重塑神经通道的方式 |
[13:09] | – Heal themselves. – You’re the doctor. | -自我修复 -你是医生 |
[13:11] | Okay, so I should be able to do more than just keep them alive. | 那我就应该不仅仅让他们活着而已 |
[13:13] | Maybe that is exactly what you are supposed to be doing — | 也许你正应该这么做 |
[13:16] | giving them time to heal. | 给他们时间自我修复 |
[13:17] | They will wake up when they’re ready. | 等他们准备好了自然会醒过来 |
[13:20] | Or when they’re called. | 或者当他们被呼召时 |
[13:23] | You have to find her. Paul’s wife — Helen. | 你得找到她 保罗的妻子海伦 |
[13:27] | Maybe. I’ve been wrong about the callings before. | 也许 我以前也错误地解读过呼召 |
[13:29] | You two share the same story. | 你们俩的情况如出一辙 |
[13:31] | His wife didn’t show up to the hangar. | 他妻子没有出现在机库 |
[13:33] | Neither did Jared. | 杰瑞德也没去 |
[13:34] | – Maybe you two are connected. – I don’t know. | -也许你们俩有关联 -不好说 |
[13:36] | There’s got to be a reason why he woke up just now, | 他现在才苏醒一定是有什么特殊理由 |
[13:38] | even if we can’t see it. | 就算我们现在发现不了 |
[13:39] | It’s like the boy with Evie’s heart. | 就像那个得到伊薇心脏的男孩那样 |
[13:41] | I think you’re supposed to help Paul. | 我觉得你应该帮助保罗 |
[13:46] | Everywhere I go, | 不管我去哪 |
[13:47] | those crazy cult people are watching me. | 那些邪教疯子都在监视我 |
[13:49] | They were waiting for me outside the court | 他们在我保释成功时 |
[13:51] | the minute I made bail! | 就在法庭外等我了 |
[13:52] | Has anyone else had contact with the Believers? | 其他人和信徒们有接触吗 |
[13:56] | Finally someone taking charge. | 终于有人站出来管事了 |
[13:58] | Maybe you can help me get my life back, too. | 或许你也能帮我夺回我的人生 |
[14:00] | I went from entrepreneur wunderkind to out on my ass. | 我从少年得志的创业者变成一无所有 |
[14:03] | Hang on, Adrian. We’re all on the same side here. | 别急 艾德里安 我们都在同一阵营 |
[14:06] | Now, you all showed up when the plane exploded, | 飞机爆炸时你们都出现了 |
[14:09] | so we know you’ve had | 所以我们知道在降落后 |
[14:10] | strange experiences since we landed. | 你们都有奇怪的经历 |
[14:13] | Has anyone had one in the last 10 days? | 有人在过去十天内有这样的经历吗 |
[14:15] | – A vision, maybe? – You know something we don’t. | -可能是种幻觉 -你们知道我们不知道的事 |
[14:18] | Today something happened to me. I — | 今天我经历了一件事 我 |
[14:21] | It was like I was transported into a snowstorm. | 就好像我被传送进了一场暴风雪 |
[14:25] | – Okay. What does that mean? – We don’t know. | -这是什么意思 -我们不知道 |
[14:28] | But what we are sure of is that we have to share information. | 但能确定的是我们必须共享信息 |
[14:31] | But what good will that do? | 那样又有什么好处 |
[14:33] | It might just save your lives. | 可能会挽救你们的生命 |
[14:35] | As some of you know, I study shared consciousness, | 你们中有些人知道 我研究共享意识 |
[14:39] | like the callings you’ve all experienced. | 比如你们都经历过的呼召 |
[14:41] | I don’t think it was an accident | 我觉得我和你们一起 |
[14:42] | I was on that flight with you. | 在那架飞机上并不是意外 |
[14:44] | I think I was there to be an interpreter. | 我觉得自己就是为了诠释这一切而上的飞机 |
[14:47] | You’re all welcome here. | 欢迎你们所有人来这里 |
[14:49] | A friend of mine lent me the use of this place until the spring. | 我朋友同意我在春天前使用这别墅 |
[14:52] | She studies “Shared consciousness” | 她研究”共享意识” |
[14:53] | and just happens to be on the plane? | 然后正好在飞机上 |
[14:55] | Coincidences happen. | 世间总会有巧合 |
[14:56] | So do conspiracies. Think about it. | 也总会有阴谋 想想看 |
[14:59] | What if this whole thing is her twisted science experiment? | 如果这整件事都是她的变态科学实验怎么办 |
[15:02] | – She’s been a help to us. – Well, sure she has. | -她一直在帮我们 -她当然要这样 |
[15:05] | She’s trying to get you to trust her. | 她在争取你们的信任 |
[15:07] | It has to stop. | 必须到此为止了 |
[15:08] | Things can’t fall into the wrong hands. | 不能让东西落入不怀好意的人之手 |
[15:10] | Things? | 东西 |
[15:12] | Captain, if you know something that can help — | 机长 如果你知道什么有帮助的 |
[15:14] | Maybe I do, and maybe I don’t. | 也许我知道 也许我不知道 |
[15:15] | But whatever’s going on, I’m gonna figure it out alone. | 但不论如何 我要自己搞明白 |
[15:18] | You don’t have to. Let me — | 你不需要这样 让我 |
[15:19] | Look, you weren’t in that cockpit. | 听着 在驾驶舱的那个人不是你 |
[15:20] | No one’s blaming you for what happened to MA 828. | 没人会把蒙航828的遭遇怪到你头上 |
[15:23] | You can’t help me. | 你帮不了我 |
[15:25] | Coming here was a waste of time. | 来这完全是浪费时间 |
[15:37] | Sorry. I wasn’t eavesdropping. | 抱歉 我没有偷听 |
[15:40] | I mean, I was, but he seemed so aggro. | 我是在偷听 但他看起来很烦恼 |
[15:44] | Yeah, at the farm, | 是啊 在农场的时候 |
[15:46] | do you remember ever coming across someone called the Major? | 你有没有印象碰到过一个叫少校的人 |
[15:55] | Is that a yes? | 这是有的意思吗 |
[15:57] | I-I overheard them on speakerphone | 我无意中听到过他们 |
[15:58] | talking to someone they called Major. | 和一个他们称为少校的人打电话 |
[16:00] | Laurence was scared, like the way you are | 那时劳伦斯很害怕 感觉就像 |
[16:04] | with someone who’s way more powerful than you are. | 在和一个比自己权力大很多的人讲话 |
[16:06] | He was apologetic, asking for more money. | 他的语气充满歉意 想要更多的钱 |
[16:09] | The Major said money wasn’t a problem. | 少校说钱不是问题 |
[16:12] | “The Holy Grail is priceless.” | “圣杯是无价的” |
[16:15] | Holy Grail? | 圣杯 |
[16:16] | I remember ’cause it was a weird thing to say. | 我记得这个是因为它听起来很怪 |
[16:20] | No clue what it meant. | 不知道是什么意思 |
[16:23] | Whatever the Major’s looking for, she wants it. Bad. | 不管少校在找什么 她都急切想要得到它 |
[16:27] | She? | 她 |
[16:30] | Michaela’s calling. “Find her.” | 米凯拉的呼召是”找到她” |
[16:33] | Are you positive the Major is a woman? | 你能确定少校是女性吗 |
[16:35] | Yeah. That a big deal? | 是的 这个很关键吗 |
[16:39] | It just might be. Thank you. | 可能是 谢谢你 |
[17:08] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪了 |
[17:10] | You’re not dead. You’re not in jail. | 你没死 没进监狱 |
[17:13] | Come on. You got to be out there somewhere. | 拜托 你肯定就在什么地方 |
[17:15] | Right here, actually. | 其实我就在这里 |
[17:21] | Not me you were looking for? | 你刚找的不是我吗 |
[17:23] | I didn’t expect you to be back to work so soon. | 我没想到你这么快就回来工作 |
[17:30] | You know, you could’ve milked the “Almost died” thing | 你本来可以利用”差点死了”这件事 |
[17:32] | for way more sick days. | 趁机多请几天病假 |
[17:33] | Doc gave me the green light. | 医生说我可以出院了 |
[17:35] | And, uh, | 而且 |
[17:39] | I wanted to talk to you. | 我有话和你说 |
[17:41] | Later, okay? I’m hot on this missing-person’s thing. | 晚点可以吗 我正急着查这桩失踪案 |
[17:44] | It’s the wife of one of the detainees. | 失踪的是一位被扣押乘客的妻子 |
[17:48] | Riojas signed off on me investigating it. | 里奥哈斯派我调查这件事 |
[17:52] | Okay. Bring me up to speed. | 好吧 告诉我最新进展 |
[17:55] | Uh, he’s an attorney, serious money. | 他是个律师 相当有钱 |
[17:57] | Looks like she lost everything after 828. | 看起来她在828航班事故后失去了一切 |
[17:59] | Last known address that we have | 我们手上的最新地址是 |
[18:01] | is some crappy street in Astoria. | 阿斯托利亚的一条破街 |
[18:02] | – Social media? – Zero presence. | -社交媒体呢 -完全没有 |
[18:04] | She didn’t come to the hangar. | 她没来机库 |
[18:05] | I mean, everything that I found suggests a loving couple. | 我找到的所有信息都显示他们是一对恩爱夫妻 |
[18:07] | So…why didn’t she show? | 那她为什么不出现 |
[18:13] | You think something happened to her. | 你觉得她出事了 |
[18:14] | I don’t know what to think. She…vanished. | 我不知道怎么想 她就这样消失了 |
[18:17] | Let’s go find her. | 我们去找她 |
[18:23] | Surprise. | 意外吧 |
[18:26] | – Now, there’s a face I’ve missed. – Same. | -我一直想着你呢 -我也一样 |
[18:29] | How about I cancel my bike ride and we can hit the climbing gym? | 比如我不骑车了 我们去攀岩训练怎么样 |
[18:33] | One step closer to Acadia. | 又离阿卡迪亚进一步了 |
[18:35] | Or you could come see us. | 你也可以来看我们啊 |
[18:37] | Olive, I-I’d love that, but it’s really up to your mom. | 奥莉芙 我想去 但是这得你妈妈说了算 |
[18:40] | She’s not gonna ask. | 她不会开口的 |
[18:42] | I can tell she misses you, | 我能看出来她想你 |
[18:43] | but it’s like she’s punishing herself. | 但是她好像在惩罚自己 |
[18:46] | Give her time to process. | 给她点时间想清楚 |
[18:48] | Well, it’s like they died all over again. | 就好像他们又重新死了一次一样 |
[18:51] | She’s barely smiling. She’s not eating. | 她不怎么笑 也不吃饭 |
[18:54] | Seeing her like that messed me up more than the plane, | 看到她这样 比飞机失事更让我难过 |
[18:57] | and I can’t do it again. | 我不能再经历一次了 |
[18:58] | And I don’t want you to. | 我也不希望你再经历一次 |
[19:00] | Then if you still love us… | 如果你还爱我们 |
[19:06] | …help me help her. | 帮帮我 帮帮她吧 |
[19:09] | Please. | 求你了 |
[19:12] | During the 5 1/2 years the plane was missing, | 飞机消失的五年半里 |
[19:14] | the flight path, weather pattens, | 人们已经彻底研究了 |
[19:15] | and telemetry have been exhaustively studied. | 飞机的飞行线路 天气情况以及遥感数据 |
[19:18] | The NTSB report took 18 months. | 国家运输安全委员会用了十八个月才得出报告 |
[19:21] | And it’s full of holes. | 报告还漏洞百出 |
[19:22] | But I’m not giving up. I’ll find the truth. | 但我不会放弃 我要找出真相 |
[19:37] | I thought I had them today. | 我以为今天是我带他们 |
[19:39] | Uh, Cal asked me to come. I figured he told you. | 卡尔让我过来 我以为他告诉你了 |
[19:43] | Oh. No. | 没有 |
[19:46] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[19:47] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 你好啊 |
[19:51] | How was school? | 学校怎么样 |
[19:52] | Good. Uh, come on. I’ve been working on my shot. | 很好啊 过来 我一直在练习投篮 |
[19:56] | Almost. Use your legs. | 快进了 利用腿部 |
[19:58] | Why won’t Mom let you come home? | 妈妈为什么不让你回家 |
[20:00] | Mom’s not keeping me away, buddy. | 妈妈没有不让我回家 伙计 |
[20:03] | There’s just things I got to take care of. | 我有些事情要处理 |
[20:04] | Things to keep us all safe. | 是为了让我们都能安全 |
[20:06] | I know. But why can’t you do any of that here? | 我知道 但是你为什么不能在家里做呢 |
[20:09] | I wish I could, buddy. | 伙计 我也希望我可以 |
[20:14] | Mom and I both love you a ton. | 我和妈妈对你们的爱有一座山那么重 |
[20:17] | Two tons. | 两座山 |
[20:20] | Two tons of love weighs the same as two tons of rocks. | 两座山的爱就有两座山那么重 |
[20:23] | So basically, you’re crushing me. | 那你们要把我压扁了 |
[20:25] | You want to crush this ball? | 你想扣篮吗 |
[20:26] | – Yeah. – Crush it. Crush it! | -想 -扣上 扣上 |
[20:37] | I’m Aaron Glover, | 我是亚伦·格洛佛 |
[20:37] | and that’s all for this week’s episode of “828-Gate,” | 本周的《828登机口》就到这里 |
[20:40] | but you don’t want to miss next week’s episode, | 你一定不想错过下周内容 |
[20:42] | “Chapter Six: Closing in on the Holy Grail.” | 《第六章 圣杯的结局》 |
[20:49] | …next week’s episode, | 下周内容 |
[20:51] | “Chapter Six: Closing in on the Holy Grail.” | 《第六章 圣杯的结局》 |
[20:56] | Glad you decided to trust me. | 很高兴你决定相信我 |
[20:59] | I haven’t — yet. | 我还没有 |
[21:02] | But answer my questions, and I might. | 但你回答我的问题后我可能会相信你 |
[21:04] | What did you mean by “The Holy Grail”? | 你说的”圣杯”是什么意思 |
[21:08] | Just something a confidential source said. | 是一个保密线人说的 |
[21:10] | Not good enough. | 这还不够 |
[21:13] | I won’t name names. | 我不能说名字 |
[21:15] | Right after 828 returned, Senate Intelligence Committee, | 828航班回归后 参议院情报委员会 |
[21:19] | House Appropriations started having secret meetings, | 众议院拨款委员会开始进行秘密会议 |
[21:23] | in which they earmarked millions to preserve the phantom shiner. | 他们专项拨款数百万用于保护闪耀幻影 |
[21:27] | It’s a fish. | 是一种鱼 |
[21:28] | Hasn’t been seen since the 1940s, | 十九世纪四十年代起就没人见过那鱼 |
[21:30] | so why earmark funds? | 那为什么要专项拨款 |
[21:33] | To pay for a clandestine operation. | 为了资助一项秘密活动 |
[21:36] | Look at you. | 真有你的 |
[21:38] | But all my source had was a fragment | 但是我的线人只听到 |
[21:39] | of a conversation he overheard. | 某个对话的一小部分 |
[21:41] | A senator said, “It’s the Holy Grail. | 一位议员说 “那可是圣杯 |
[21:44] | We have to be the first, | 我们必须要抢在前头 |
[21:45] | or 828 blows up in our face.” | 否则828航班会给我们带来大麻烦” |
[21:48] | The Holy Grail? | 圣杯 |
[21:49] | You think that’s what the Major’s looking for? | 你认为少校找的就是这个 |
[21:50] | No, not literally. This isn’t Arthurian legend. | 不 不是真正的圣杯 这又不是亚瑟王传奇 |
[21:53] | But it’s something big. | 但肯定是什么重要的东西 |
[21:56] | It’s time to go on the record. | 是时候让世界知道了 |
[21:57] | Not yet. We’re still on background. | 还不行 我们现在还不能露面 |
[22:02] | But I will tell you this — | 但我可以告诉你 |
[22:03] | the Major on that chopper was a woman. | 直升机上的少校是个女人 |
[22:06] | – What’s her name? – Don’t know yet. | -她叫什么名字 -还不知道 |
[22:09] | The chopper could lead us to it. | 直升机会带指引我们找到她 |
[22:11] | I’m assuming you traced it. | 我猜你追踪到它了吧 |
[22:12] | My source told me it was a military Black Hawk. | 我的线人告诉我那是架军用黑鹰直升机 |
[22:14] | We need Intel access. CIA, NSA. | 我们需要情报 中情局 国土安全局 |
[22:17] | Powell. Vance’s deputy. | 鲍威尔 万斯的副手 |
[22:19] | – Can you trust him? – Oh, hardly. | -你相信他吗 -不怎么信 |
[22:21] | But I trust his loyalty to Vance. | 但我信他对万斯很忠诚 |
[22:23] | The thing is, I’ll never get through the NSA’s front door. | 关键是我没法通过国土安全局的正门 |
[22:29] | But your sources could find me a side entrance. | 不过你的线人可以帮我找个侧门 |
[22:48] | That’s not a good sign. | 这不是个好迹象 |
[22:50] | Hello? NYPD. | 有人吗 纽约警察局 |
[23:00] | Newspapers, mail. | 报纸 信件 |
[23:01] | This isn’t looking like a planned vacation. | 看起来不像是有计划的出行 |
[23:03] | I do not want to know what it looks like inside that carton. | 我可不想知道这纸盒里变成啥样了 |
[23:07] | November 6th. | 11月6日 |
[23:09] | That’s two days after 828 returned. | 那是828航班回来后第二天 |
[23:11] | – Causing her to leave in a hurry? – Yeah, or taken. | -然后她就匆匆离开了吗 -嗯 或被绑架了 |
[23:13] | Maybe the same people who took Paul took Helen. | 也许就是绑架保罗的人绑走了海伦 |
[23:17] | I have to find her. | 我必须得找到她 |
[23:18] | You had a calling, didn’t you? | 你又有呼召了 是不是 |
[23:21] | When? What was it? | 什么时候 什么内容 |
[23:22] | Are you reading my mind now? | 你现在开始对我使用读心术了吗 |
[23:25] | I know you, Mick. | 我了解你 小米 |
[23:28] | I need to go back to the beach house and see Paul again. | 我得回海滨别墅再去看看保罗 |
[23:31] | Try and jog his memory. | 试着唤起他的回忆 |
[23:32] | Maybe he remembers relatives or friends | 也许他记得亲戚或朋友 |
[23:34] | – who might be able to help. – Yeah. Okay. Let’s go. | -能够帮上忙 -嗯 好 我们走 |
[23:36] | Why don’t you stay here and search the place? | 不如你留下搜搜这屋子 |
[23:38] | Maybe start with the mail. | 从信件开始着手 |
[23:40] | Are you trying to ditch me now? | 你想甩掉我吗 |
[23:42] | Paul’s delicate. It’s better if I go it alone. | 保罗很敏感 最好我一人去 |
[23:50] | I don’t recognize her. | 我不认识她 |
[23:53] | How can I not remember my own wife? | 我怎么连自己妻子也不记得了 |
[23:57] | What happened to me? | 我怎么了 |
[24:00] | I just want my life back. | 我只想找回我的生活 |
[24:03] | Believe me, I know. | 相信我 我懂 |
[24:09] | 杰瑞德 找到线索 给我回电 | |
[24:19] | Listen, we’re gonna find her, okay? | 听着 我们会找到她 好吗 |
[24:21] | And I’m sure once you see her, it’ll all come back. | 我确定一旦你看到她了 记忆都会回来 |
[24:26] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[24:28] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[24:31] | It just happened again. | 又发生了 |
[24:34] | Yeah. But these callings are so different, Ben. | 是的 但这些呼召很不一样 本 |
[24:37] | I thought it was about the words, | 我开始以为是关乎呼召内容 |
[24:38] | but the blizzard, the wind, it just — it feels more vital. | 但那些暴风雪 大风 感觉非常性命攸关 |
[24:41] | Like it’s not just about finding Helen. | 好像不仅仅是要找到海伦 |
[24:43] | I don’t know what the snow means, | 我不知道大雪意味着什么 |
[24:45] | but this mystery Major is a woman. | 但这位神秘少校是个女人 |
[24:48] | And we definitely need to find her. | 而且我们必须得找到她 |
[24:50] | Maybe Paul’s wife isn’t who we’re after. | 也许保罗的妻子不是我们该找的人 |
[24:52] | Okay. Until we know what’s going on, | 嗯 再有进一步消息之前 |
[24:53] | I think we should look for both. | 我觉得我们该双管齐下 |
[24:55] | Hey, guys. | 各位我来了 |
[24:56] | I got your message. What’s up? | 我收到了你的信息 怎么了 |
[24:58] | Uh, this is gonna sound crazy. | 这事肯定听上去很疯狂 |
[25:00] | I think our operational baseline is 10 points up from crazy. | 我觉得我们所有行动的基准就是疯狂指数10 |
[25:02] | Well, this is gonna turn it up to 11. | 好吧 这会使指数上升到11 |
[25:04] | Two sources told me that the Major | 有两个线人告诉我那个少校 |
[25:06] | is looking for the Holy Grail. | 正在寻找圣杯 |
[25:09] | – Right. – Yeah, I didn’t think so either. | -这样 -是啊 我也觉得不对劲 |
[25:11] | But she’s used the phrase twice, | 但她已经说了两次这个词 |
[25:13] | so it’s got to be code for something specific. | 所以肯定代表某种特定的东西 |
[25:15] | What is she chasing? | 她在找什么 |
[25:17] | Same thing we are. Answers. | 和我们一样 答案 |
[25:19] | To what’s happened, what’s causing the callings, | 发生了什么 为什么会出现呼召 |
[25:22] | how to control them. | 如何控制呼召 |
[25:23] | I’ll go through the lab notes. | 我回去看看实验室笔记 |
[25:25] | Maybe I missed something. Yeah. | 也许我漏了什么 |
[25:27] | Hey, I got to run. | 我得走了 |
[25:28] | Jared’s got a lead that might get us to Paul’s wife. | 杰瑞德有条线索也许能帮我们找到保罗的妻子 |
[25:30] | 亚伦 鲍威尔在天青石酒吧 特价时间 带上牡蛎 不客气 | |
[25:33] | And I got a lead on Powell. | 我有条关于鲍威尔的线索 |
[25:34] | What do you want from him? | 你要找他干什么 |
[25:36] | The Major, the Holy Grail. Where to begin? | 少校 圣杯 从哪说起好呢 |
[25:40] | The last charge on Helen’s credit card | 海伦信用卡上的最后一笔消费 |
[25:41] | was an Uber ride to here. | 是坐优步到这里 |
[25:44] | Clerk ID’d her photo. Said she was in room 28. | 前台认出了她的照片 说她住在28房 |
[25:46] | Checked in alone. | 一个人入住 |
[25:47] | So not a kidnapping. More like she’s hiding. Why? | 那就不是绑架 更像是躲藏 为什么 |
[25:59] | Helen Santino? | 海伦·桑提诺 |
[26:03] | NYPD. Your husband, Paul, sent us. | 纽约警察局 你的丈夫保罗让我们来的 |
[26:07] | Gun! | 有武器 |
[26:08] | Oh, God. Please don’t kill me. Please don’t kill me. | 我的天 请别杀我 请别杀我 |
[26:17] | I’m sorry. I didn’t believe you were cops. | 抱歉 我之前不信你们是警察 |
[26:20] | I thought Paul sent you to kill me. | 我以为是保罗派你们来杀我的 |
[26:23] | Why would he want to kill you? | 他为什么想杀你 |
[26:24] | He came close a couple times. Before. | 以前有几次他快得手了 |
[26:27] | He was abusive. | 他在家暴你 |
[26:30] | Not at first. | 一开始不是 |
[26:32] | But after we were married, it started. | 但我们结婚之后 他就暴露了本性 |
[26:35] | Said if I’d been a better wife, | 他说如果我当个好妻子 |
[26:36] | everything would’ve been easier. | 所有事情都会变得更简单 |
[26:38] | And I tried. But I could never be good enough. | 我试了 但我永远不够好 |
[26:43] | None of this is your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[26:45] | I know that now. | 我现在知道了 |
[26:47] | Years of therapy, after he was gone. | 他消失之后我接受了好几年的治疗 |
[26:51] | When the plane disappeared. | 飞机消失之后 |
[26:53] | Answered prayers. | 我的祈祷应验了 |
[26:55] | When I found out the plane was back… | 当我发现飞机回来之后 |
[26:57] | The Paul you knew wouldn’t have been happy. | 你认识的保罗肯定不会高兴 |
[27:00] | What do you mean “The Paul I knew”? | 什么叫”我认识的保罗” |
[27:03] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[27:04] | Something happened. | 发生了一些事 |
[27:06] | Paul lost his memory. | 保罗失忆了 |
[27:10] | So he’s not coming? You won’t tell him where I am? | 所以他不会来吗 你们不会告诉他我在哪儿吧 |
[27:13] | Helen, it’s over. You’re safe. Okay? | 结束了海伦 你现在安全了 明白吗 |
[27:17] | When I got the news about 828, | 当我得知828航班的消息时 |
[27:19] | I thought I’d never be happy again. | 我以为我再也不会开心起来了 |
[27:23] | Paul coming back was like this wrecking ball | 保罗回来的消息就像一个大摆锤 |
[27:25] | smashing into everything I’d built. | 打碎了我建立起来的一切 |
[27:41] | Hate to ruin your party of one. | 不想打扰你的私人空间 |
[27:44] | Get the hell out of here, Stone. | 滚出去 斯通 |
[27:45] | I get it — you blame me for Vance’s death. | 我理解 你把万斯的死归咎于我 |
[27:47] | But I didn’t get your boss killed. | 但不是我害死了老板 |
[27:49] | Give me five minutes, and you’ll know who did. | 给我五分钟 你就会知道是谁干的 |
[27:52] | One minute. | 你有一分钟 |
[27:54] | The Major. | 少校 |
[27:55] | That supposed to mean something to me? | 这对我来说应该有什么意义吗 |
[27:57] | It’s who Vance thought he was up against. | 这就是万斯认为的敌人 |
[27:59] | She’s the head of a covert military operation, | 她是一项秘密军事行动的首领 |
[28:01] | one that’s circumventing the intelligence community. | 这项行动规避了整个情报界 |
[28:03] | Deep pockets, no accountability. | 财大气粗 不负责任 |
[28:04] | You’re not helping your case, Stone. | 你这样并不能说服我 斯通 |
[28:06] | I thought you said you had a name. | 我以为你会给我个名字 |
[28:07] | I don’t. But you can get one. | 我没有 但你可以搞到一个 |
[28:10] | Trace a Black Hawk, based out of D.C. | 追踪一架黑鹰直升机 总部在华盛顿特区 |
[28:12] | Flew into Red Hook an hour before the explosion. | 在爆炸前一小时飞入红勾区 |
[28:14] | The Major, whoever she is, was on board. | 少校 不管她是谁 一定在飞机上 |
[28:18] | And she was looking for something she calls the Holy Grail. | 她在找一个叫做”圣杯”的东西 |
[28:21] | I need to understand all this, Powell. | 我需要明白这一切 鲍威尔 |
[28:24] | It affects the safety of all the passengers, of my family. | 这关乎到飞机上所有乘客和我的家人的安危 |
[28:29] | Please help me. | 拜托你帮帮我吧 |
[28:34] | Your one minute’s up. | 一分钟到了 |
[28:36] | Whatever you’re into, I want no part of it. | 不论你在调查什么 我都不想参与 |
[28:39] | If you’re smart, you’ll walk away, too. | 如果你够聪明的话 也会敬而远之 |
[28:40] | No. Vance didn’t. | 不 万斯就没有 |
[28:42] | He believed that no one is above the law. | 他认为任何人都不能凌驾于法律之上 |
[28:44] | He wanted to help me expose the truth, wherever it led. | 他想帮助我揭露真相 不管真相指向何方 |
[28:46] | Like I said — you got him killed. | 就像我说的 你害死了他 |
[28:48] | No, not me. The Major. | 不 不是我 是少校 |
[28:50] | And you have a chance to ID her. | 而你有机会查出她的真实身份 |
[28:57] | Ask yourself — what would Vance want you to do? | 扪心自问 万斯会想让你怎么做 |
[29:07] | Hey! Hey, what’s up with you? | 你怎么了 |
[29:10] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说 |
[29:12] | Clearly. You didn’t say a word to me the whole way back. | 这很明显 因为回来的路上你什么也没说 |
[29:15] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[29:20] | Why didn’t you come to the hangar when the plane came back? | 飞机回来的时候你为什么没去机库 |
[29:23] | I’ll tell you why — | 我告诉你为什么 |
[29:25] | because I am a giant wrecking ball smashing into your life. | 因为我就像是一个大摆锤 砸碎了你的生活 |
[29:28] | – Mick. – Let’s not sugarcoat this, Jay. | -小米 -别掩饰了 杰 |
[29:30] | We owe each other that. | 至少给彼此一句实话吧 |
[29:35] | I’m gonna tell the Captain that I don’t want to work with you anymore. | 我会告诉警监我不想再和你一组了 |
[29:38] | – What? No. – You found happiness, Jared. | -什么 不行 -你找到了幸福 杰瑞德 |
[29:39] | You deserve it. I am not blowing that up. | 你应得的 我不会破坏你的幸福 |
[29:47] | 奇迹是真的 828航班是一场奇迹 我们相信828航班 | |
[29:52] | Hey. He’s one of them! It’s Adrian. | 他是航班上的乘客 他是艾德里安 |
[29:55] | Excuse me. Can we touch you? | 不好意思 我们能摸你一下吗 |
[30:00] | Please. | 求你了 |
[30:14] | Trust me — this is gonna work. | 相信我 这能行的 |
[30:16] | I totally killed cooking dinner. | 我做饭超级无敌棒 |
[30:18] | I don’t think that the quality of the food is gonna be the issue. | 我不认为食物质量是个问题 |
[30:20] | Please, me following in her culinary footsteps is just the warm-up. | 拜托 我学她烹饪只是个热身 |
[30:24] | Tonight is gonna be something that everybody needs. | 大家都需要今晚 |
[30:27] | Did I hear the doorbell? | 刚刚是有人按门铃吗 |
[30:30] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[30:31] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[30:32] | Um…this is not a good time. | 现在不是个好时候 |
[30:35] | No, no. It’s all good, okay? | 不不 一切都好 |
[30:37] | I invited him over. Just for dinner. | 我邀请他过来吃晚饭 |
[30:40] | I made meatloaf. | 我做了烘肉卷 |
[30:42] | Olive. | 奥莉芙 |
[30:43] | Grace, she’s worried about you. I am too. | 格蕾丝 她很担心你 我也是 |
[30:46] | No. We’re not having this conversation. | 不 我们现在别说这个 |
[30:48] | Not now. Not in front of her. | 现在不行 也不能当着她的面 |
[30:51] | I think you should go. | 我觉得你该走了 |
[30:52] | – I don’t want him to go. – Olive, this is a family matter. | -我不想让他走 -奥莉芙 这是家事 |
[30:54] | What the hell, Mom?! Danny is family! | 妈妈 你怎么回事 丹尼就是家人 |
[31:01] | Olive! | 奥莉芙 |
[31:14] | – Did you find her? – Yeah. | -你找到她了吗 -找到了 |
[31:17] | Where is she? Can I see her? | 她在哪 我能见她吗 |
[31:20] | No. You can’t. | 不 你不能 |
[31:24] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[31:24] | You know, I thought we were the same, you and me. | 我之前以为你和我一样 |
[31:27] | coming back, being alone. | 孤身一人回来了 |
[31:29] | I felt sorry for you, for me. But we are not the victims. | 我为我们感到遗憾 但我们不是受害者 |
[31:32] | We do not get to come crashing into their lives, | 我们不该闯进别人的生活 |
[31:34] | wrecking their happiness. | 毁掉他们的幸福 |
[31:35] | What? Why would — Why would I — | 什么 为什么 我怎么会 |
[31:36] | – You seriously don’t remember, Paul? – Mick. What’s wrong? | -你真的不记得了吗 保罗 -小米 怎么了 |
[31:39] | Or maybe you don’t want to remember what a monster you are. | 还是你只是不想记起自己是个怪物 |
[31:41] | – You beat your wife. – No. | -你殴打你的妻子 -不 |
[31:43] | – Michaela. – You’re wrong. I would ne– | -米凯拉 -你错了 我绝对不 |
[31:45] | – I just want my life back. – Stop saying that! | -我只是想要生活重回正轨 -别再这么说了 |
[31:46] | – You do not deserve it! – No, Michaela, stop! | -你不配 -不 米凯拉 停下 |
[31:48] | You do not deserve a damn thing! | 你什么都不配得到 |
[31:49] | Stop it! Geez. | 停下 天啊 |
[31:56] | Hey. I got your text. What’s wrong? | 我收到你的短信了 怎么了 |
[31:58] | You are not a grown-up, Olive. | 奥莉芙 你还不是成年人 |
[32:00] | Mom and Olive? | 妈妈和奥莉芙吗 |
[32:01] | You’re not acting like one. | 你也没表现出大人样 |
[32:02] | Olive, you can’t talk to your mother like that. | 奥莉芙 不能和你妈妈这么说话 |
[32:04] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 你来这有事吗 |
[32:06] | I-I was invited. | 有人邀请了我 |
[32:07] | Really? ‘Cause it doesn’t look like a happy reunion. | 真的吗 看起来这不像是个欢乐团聚 |
[32:09] | – Ben, it’s fine. – It’s not. | -本 没关系 -有关系 |
[32:10] | I am not dead any more. And I am right here. | 我不是死了 我活生生站在这 |
[32:13] | And why does he get to be in my house with my children? | 为什么他可以进我的房子 和我的孩子在一起 |
[32:15] | You are the whole reason this family is messed up. | 你就是这个家一团糟的原因 |
[32:18] | I’m trying to pick up the pieces. | 我正在努力收拾残局 |
[32:20] | – Ben! – Stop! | -本 -停下 |
[32:23] | All right? I invited him! | 我让他来的 行不行 |
[32:25] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[32:26] | No, no, this is not your fault. | 不 不是你的错 |
[32:29] | This is not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[32:32] | From the moment that plane landed, | 飞机降落的那个时候 |
[32:35] | you wanted to walk back into this family | 你想要重新回归这个家庭 |
[32:37] | like no time had passed. | 仿佛一切如故 |
[32:39] | And I get that, because for you, it hadn’t. | 我明白 因为对你来说 的确如此 |
[32:45] | And you wanted the family that we had built. | 你想要我们一起建立起来的那个家 |
[32:49] | And I don’t know what I want. | 我却不知道我想要什么 |
[32:51] | But no matter what I do, I’m the bad guy, and I’m tired of it. | 不管我做什么我都是坏人 我厌烦了 |
[32:54] | So we’re not doing this. | 所以我们别这样了 |
[32:57] | I understand. I-I’ll leave. | 我明白 我该走了 |
[32:58] | No, no, no. I’ll — | 不不不 我会 |
[33:06] | I’m sorry. I never really understood until now. | 对不起 直到现在我才真正明白 |
[33:11] | I only thought about how much you got back, | 我只想到了你重新得到了什么 |
[33:14] | not — not what you lost. | 却没有想过你失去了什么 |
[33:17] | Olive wants you here. | 奥莉芙希望你在这 |
[33:20] | No. Dad. | 不 爸爸 |
[33:22] | It’s okay, Ollie. I’m okay. | 没关系 奥莉 我没事 |
[33:25] | You know you’re safe here, buddy, right? | 你知道自己在这很安全 对吗 伙计 |
[33:29] | Come here. | 过来 |
[33:33] | I love you guys so much. | 我非常爱你们 |
[33:36] | Okay. I’ll see you tomorrow. Promise. | 我明天来看你们 我保证 |
[34:00] | Jared, no. You shouldn’t be here right now. | 杰瑞德 不 你现在不应该出现在这 |
[34:01] | Stop. Stop telling me what to do. | 不 别一直告诉我怎么做 |
[34:03] | Or how I’m supposed to feel, Mick. | 或者我该怎么想 小米 |
[34:06] | Look, you asked me why I didn’t go to the hangar. | 听着 你问我为什么没去机库 |
[34:08] | I didn’t go because I knew if I saw you, | 因为我知道如果我看见你 |
[34:10] | I would’ve never gone home. | 我就再也不会回家了 |
[34:13] | Mick, you’re not a wrecking ball. | 小米 你不是一个大摆锤 |
[34:15] | You’re my soul mate. | 你是我的灵魂伴侣 |
[34:16] | No, Jared, I’m not. | 不 杰瑞德 我不是 |
[34:17] | Yes, you are. | 你就是 |
[34:20] | I still wake up expecting to find you next to me. | 我每天醒来都希望看到你在我身边 |
[34:24] | Mick, I still look at you, | 小米 我还是一看见你 |
[34:25] | and the rest of the world just goes away. | 就觉得世界上其他的一切都不存在了 |
[34:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:35] | It’s always been you. | 我爱的人一直是你 |
[34:39] | I didn’t cheat death to live a half a life. | 我死而复生不是为了苟且活着 |
[34:41] | Neither did you. | 你也不是 |
[35:33] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[35:34] | I found the Black Hawk. | 我找到黑鹰了 |
[35:36] | It went wheels up at Langley 10 minutes ago on red alert. | 十分钟前它从兰里紧急起飞 |
[35:39] | It’s a VIP transpo, assigned for someone’s personal use. | 这是贵宾专机 某个人的私人专机 |
[35:44] | It’s got to be the Major. | 肯定是少校的 |
[35:47] | You get a name? | 你知道她的名字吗 |
[35:48] | Classified. | 属于机密信息 |
[35:49] | If they were at Red Hook, | 如果他们之前去了红钩区 |
[35:51] | they’re likely behind the explosion that killed my boss. | 那他们很有可能是炸死我老板的幕后凶手 |
[35:56] | You asked me what Vance would do. | 你之前问我 万斯会怎么做 |
[35:59] | He’d want me to help you. | 他会想让我帮你 |
[36:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:03] | Just watch your six. | 看好你的家人们 |
[36:05] | The Black Hawk filed a flight plan — New York City. | 黑鹰刚提交了一份飞行计划 目的地纽约 |
[36:09] | Whoever the Major is, she’s comin’. | 不管这个少校是谁 她来了 |
[36:59] | I don’t know her name. | 我不知道她的名字 |
[37:01] | But she knows me and my family, | 但她知道我和我的家人 |
[37:03] | and it looks like she’s after us. | 而且看上去她盯上我们了 |
[37:07] | All we did was get on a plane. | 我们只是上了飞机而已 |
[37:10] | And because of that, | 就因为如此 |
[37:11] | our lives have never been the same. | 我们的生活被完全颠覆了 |
[37:13] | Everyone on that flight got a second chance. | 航班的每个人都得到了第二次机会 |
[37:17] | But it came at a high price. | 但代价不菲 |
[37:20] | And now there’s a new danger facing us. | 现在我们面临一个新危机 |
[37:23] | I don’t know what Holy Grail the Major is closing in on. | 我不知道少校在找什么圣杯 |
[37:26] | But I do know this — | 但我知道 |
[37:30] | I will not let my family be collateral damage in her quest. | 我绝对不会让我的家人成为她行动的连带损伤 |
[37:39] | The way you worked in the tag — brilliant. | 你刚刚的广播 简直可以用完美来形容 |
[37:41] | My subscribers are gonna go through the roof. | 我的订阅量估计要爆棚了 |
[37:43] | You can’t release it. | 你不能把刚才的内容放出去 |
[37:45] | Are you crazy? We’ve got to go after the Major. | 你疯了吗 我们得追查少校 |
[37:48] | Figure out who she is, who she’s working for. | 得弄清楚她是谁 她为谁工作 |
[37:50] | Prove the government is lying to us. | 证明政府在骗我们 |
[37:52] | This is a huge scoop. People need to know. | 这可是大爆料 大家应该知道 |
[37:55] | Do it, follow the trail. | 去调查吧 继续追踪下去 |
[37:57] | It just can’t go public. Yet. | 但是暂时还不能公开 |
[37:59] | Then why did you come to me? | 那你为什么来找我 |
[38:03] | I’m your insurance policy. | 你把我当成了保险 |
[38:05] | If this ends badly, blow the lid. | 如有不测 你就曝光他们 |
[38:07] | And if it doesn’t end badly? | 如果事情没往坏的方面发展呢 |
[38:09] | Then you’ve got a Deep Throat. | 那你就有一条内幕消息 |
[38:11] | Be patient. | 要有耐心 |
[38:14] | Who knows how high this all goes. | 天知道这水有多深 |
[38:20] | Danny… | 丹尼 |
[38:20] | You don’t need to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[38:22] | If you’re ready, when you’re ready — | 你准备好了再告诉我 |
[38:25] | next week, next month, next year — | 不管是 一周 一月 还是一年 |
[38:30] | just say the word. | 我都等你 |
[38:44] | Then we should move the people to a-a nursing home | 那我们应该把他们转到疗养院去照顾 |
[38:47] | – under false names. – No. | -用假名字 -不行 |
[38:48] | Paul’s awakening | 保罗的苏醒 |
[38:49] | gave us an insight into their catatonia. | 让我们了解他们紧张症的情况 |
[38:52] | They were harmed in service of my theories. | 他们是因我提出的理论而受的伤 |
[38:56] | Now we may be close to a cure. | 现在我们可能找到治疗的方法了 |
[38:57] | I will not abandon them when there’s still hope. | 只要有一丝希望 我就不会放弃他们 |
[38:59] | Then we need to find a way to keep you all safe. | 那我们要找到一个能确保你们安全的方法 |
[39:03] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[39:06] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[39:10] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[39:17] | The calling again? “Find her”? | 又是那个呼召吗 “找到她” |
[39:20] | You found Helen. | 你已经找到海伦了 |
[39:22] | Now it must be telling you to find the Major. | 那它肯定是要你去找少校 |
[39:26] | I don’t think we’re supposed to find anyone. | 我认为它不是要让我去找人 |
[39:31] | I think I’m having someone else’s calling. | 我觉得自己听到了别人的呼召 |
[39:33] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:34] | The voice in my head. It’s not mine. | 我脑中的声音 不是我自己的 |
[39:41] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[40:49] | Um, can I squeeze by? | 能让一下吗 |
[40:53] | Autumn. What a lovely name. | 奥特姆 真好听的名字啊 |
[40:56] | Your name. It’s on the cup. | 杯子上有你的名字 |
[41:00] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to freak on you. | 对不起 你没有吓到我 |
[41:03] | It’s just been a weird day. | 只是今天很奇怪 |
[41:06] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[41:07] | And I think perhaps you lost your phone? | 你手机是不是丢了 |
[41:11] | No, that’s not… | 没有 那不是… |
[41:16] | …mine. | 我的手机 |
[41:17] | It is now. | 现在它是你的手机了 |
[41:21] | The Major would like a word. | 少校想跟你谈谈 |
[41:30] | I think I found the Major’s Holy Grail. | 我想我找到少校的圣杯了 |
[41:33] | What? What is it? | 什么 是什么 |
[41:34] | No, it’s not a what. It’s a who. | 圣杯不是件东西 是个人 |
[41:37] | These failed experiments weren’t all a complete failure. | 之前那些失败的实验并不是完全没用 |
[41:40] | The trial was tracking relative success. | 实验在寻找相对成功的测试者 |
[41:44] | They found that some of the passengers | 他们发现某些乘客 |
[41:46] | are more sensitive to the callings. | 对呼召更敏感 |
[41:50] | Cal. | 卡尔 |
[41:52] | If the Major finds out what he can do… | 如果少校发现他的能力 |
[41:53] | We got to make sure she never does. | 我们得确保她永远都不知道 |
[42:06] | Find her. | 找到她 |