时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Manifest”… | 《命运航班》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Zeke, I will never give up on you | 泽克 我绝不会放弃你 |
[00:04] | for as long as we both shall live. | 只要我俩还活着 |
[00:06] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我现在宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[00:10] | – Police! – Don’t move! | -警察 -不许动 |
[00:12] | We found over $1 million worth of meth in your place, Jace. | 我们在你家发现了价值超过百万的冰毒 杰斯 |
[00:15] | I’m just thinking about the best way | 我不过是在思考最好的方法 |
[00:17] | to hurt you the most. | 如何能伤害你最深 |
[00:19] | The Major — she had me fired, | 少校 她害我被解雇 |
[00:21] | and I need to know why she’s after me now. | 我要知道她为什么突然盯上了我 |
[00:22] | The Major found a breakthrough with your research. | 上校在你的研究里取得了突破 |
[00:25] | I think it’s time for me to make you disappear. | 我觉得是时候让你从此消失了 |
[00:27] | I am not hiding from her. | 我不会躲着她 |
[00:29] | I am coming after her. | 我要扳倒她 |
[00:37] | Auntie Mick! Help! | 小米姑姑 救命 |
[00:39] | You have two choices — | 给你两个选择 |
[00:40] | you get us back our stash or you bury your nephew! | 把货还给我们 要不就等着埋葬你侄子吧 |
[00:43] | Don’t you dare touch him! | 你们不准动他 |
[00:44] | I warned you. | 我警告过你 |
[00:46] | Now you’re gonna pay. | 现在该你付出代价了 |
[00:51] | – Where is my son? – I don’t know, | -我儿子在哪儿 -我不知道 |
[00:52] | but we will get him back, Grace. | 但我们会把他找回来 格蕾丝 |
[00:53] | But why take Cal? | 可为什么要带走卡尔 |
[00:54] | What does he have to do with anything? | 他和这件事有关吗 |
[00:56] | I think they’re getting back at me. | 我觉得他们是在报复我 |
[00:59] | – What does that even mean? – I arrested these dealers. | -什么意思 -我逮捕了这些毒贩 |
[01:01] | They want their meth back. But it’s more than that. | 他们想要回冰毒 但情况还要复杂 |
[01:02] | The main guy — he was taunting me. | 那名主犯 他在奚落我 |
[01:04] | It’s like he knew that I had this Calling to let him go. | 好像他知道我收到了这个”让他走”的呼召 |
[01:06] | – Why didn’t you?! – I don’t know, okay? | -你为什么没放 -我不知道 好吗 |
[01:07] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[01:09] | – But I will fix this. – How? | -但我会解决这件事 -怎么解决 |
[01:10] | I’m gonna give them what they want. | 我会把他们想要的给他们 |
[01:12] | I’ll get the meth back from the evidence locker room | 我会在早上八点前从物证室 |
[01:13] | by 8:00 A.M. They will call — | 拿回冰毒 他们会给我打电话 |
[01:15] | 8:00?! How are you gonna do that? | 八点 你怎么办得到 |
[01:17] | – What did the precinct say? – I haven’t — | -局里怎么说 -我还没 |
[01:19] | I haven’t called them. | 我还没给他们打电话 |
[01:21] | – Are you kidding me? – There isn’t enough time, | -你在开玩笑吗 -时间不够了 |
[01:22] | and if I bring in any more cops, they said they will kill Cal. | 如果我让别的警察知道 他们说会杀了卡尔 |
[01:25] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[01:28] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天呐天呐天呐 |
[01:30] | Grace, I swear to you, I will fix this. | 格蕾丝 我向你发誓 我会解决这件事 |
[01:33] | Do not — | 不要 |
[01:34] | Do not swear anything to me, ’cause you don’t know. | 不要跟我发任何誓 因为你什么都不确定 |
[01:40] | The Calling — the plane exploding — | 那个呼召 飞机爆炸 |
[01:42] | it was about Cal. | 是关于卡尔的 |
[01:43] | None of that matters. | 那都不重要了 |
[01:44] | Michaela, get me my son back. | 米凯拉 把我儿子弄回来 |
[01:52] | You should be with your family. | 你应该和你的家人在一起 |
[01:53] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[01:54] | You’re not okay. | 不 你有事 |
[01:57] | Your death date is tomorrow, | 明天就是你的死期 |
[01:59] | and all of this stuff is just — | 所有这些事真是 |
[02:05] | They’re gonna find him. | 他们会找到他的 |
[02:09] | I got to go to the precinct. | 我得去警局了 |
[02:11] | Be here when I get back, okay? | 一定要等我回来 好吗 |
[02:13] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[02:47] | She goes to a midtown office building | 她每天早上会去中城区一座办公楼 |
[02:49] | every morning for a few hours. | 待几个小时 |
[02:50] | Then she takes a ferry downtown, | 然后她会坐渡船去下城区 |
[02:52] | spends the afternoon in a windowless building | 整个下午都待在教会街和托马斯路交界的 |
[02:54] | at Church and Thomas. | 一座无窗大楼里 |
[02:56] | This is all within the last two weeks. | 这都是过去两周内的行踪 |
[02:59] | It’s only a matter of time before we identify | 我们找出她手下的研究人员 |
[03:01] | one of her scientists and find out what she’s learned. | 并查清她到底掌握了什么 只是时间问题 |
[03:04] | Time is something we don’t have. | 我们缺少的恰恰就是时间 |
[03:05] | We have to do something now. | 我们必须立刻采取行动 |
[03:07] | You said you wanted to see her for yourself, right? | 你之前说你想亲眼看到她 对吗 |
[03:09] | Well, there she is. | 你看到了 |
[03:11] | But moving on the Major is no simple op. | 但是针对少校动手可不是简单的任务 |
[03:13] | We go too fast, it’s more than just your friend | 要是贸然采取行动 到时候死的 |
[03:15] | who’s gonna end up dead. | 可能不止你朋友 |
[03:17] | Okay. So, now what? | 好吧 那现在怎么办 |
[03:17] | My guys and I are gonna stay on her. | 我和我的人会盯着她 |
[03:19] | You need to sit tight and hope for a miracle. | 你得静静等待奇迹出现 |
[03:25] | I prefer science over miracles. | 比起奇迹我更相信科学 |
[03:26] | I don’t think that’s an option we have right now. Come on. | 可我们现在别无选择 走吧 |
[03:33] | That’s a lot of meth. You sure you need the whole thing? | 这么多冰毒 你确定你都需要吗 |
[03:35] | Yeah. I sent in a tainted sample to the lab. | 对 我给实验室的样品被污染了 |
[03:38] | Now they got to retest the whole batch, | 现在整批货都得重新检测 |
[03:40] | and, you know, Captain’s pissed. | 警监生气得很 |
[03:42] | I need your signature. | 我需要你的签名 |
[03:49] | What are you trying to pull? | 你到底打算干什么 |
[03:50] | System says Jared Vasquez is lead detective. | 系统显示这个案子是杰瑞德·瓦斯克斯负责 |
[03:53] | You’re on leave. | 你在休假 |
[03:55] | Does it look like I’m on leave? | 你觉得我看起来像在休假吗 |
[03:59] | Detective Vasquez, please. | 我找瓦斯克斯警探 |
[04:13] | You know anything about a methamphetamine lab test? | 你知不知道冰毒实验检测的事 |
[04:15] | Stone’s not authorized. | 斯通没有授权 |
[04:17] | Says here she left to get married. | 这里显示她请假去结婚了 |
[04:22] | What, and this is her honeymoon? | 怎么 这是她的蜜月吗 |
[04:25] | I need an authorized signature | 我需要授权人员的签名 |
[04:27] | before I can release any evidence. | 才能给你们证据 |
[04:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:50] | Sorry. It was not supposed to go that way. | 抱歉 本来不该这样的 |
[04:52] | Yeah, I didn’t think it was. What are we up to? | 我想也是 我们这是要干什么 |
[04:53] | No, don’t worry about it. Just go back to your desk. | 别担心了 你回座位去吧 |
[04:55] | Don’t get involved. | 别牵扯进来 |
[04:56] | Mick, I just signed out | 小米 我刚才 |
[04:57] | an industrial-size box of methamphetamine. | 签出了一箱大批量的冰毒 |
[04:59] | I’d say I’m involved. | 我已经牵扯进来了 |
[05:03] | What are you up to? | 你到底想做什么 |
[05:06] | – Cal’s been kidnapped. – What? | -卡尔被绑架了 -什么 |
[05:08] | I’m trading the meth to get him back. | 我要用冰毒换他回来 |
[05:10] | You don’t know that, okay? | 就当你不知道 好吗 |
[05:12] | – Hey, wait. – Jared, you know as well as I do | -等等 -杰瑞德 你我都明白 |
[05:14] | that the only way to get him home safe | 让他平安回家的唯一方法 |
[05:15] | is to pay the ransom. | 就是交赎金 |
[05:17] | This is it. | 这就是赎金 |
[05:22] | Let’s get him home. | 我们去带他回家 |
[05:32] | Ellen. | 艾伦 |
[05:36] | Or is it Katherine? | 还是凯瑟琳 |
[05:39] | Major General Katherine Fitz? | 凯瑟琳·菲茨少将 |
[05:42] | Saanvi. | 萨尼 |
[05:44] | To what do I owe this surprise? | 突然来找我 有何贵干 |
[05:48] | You have something I want. | 你有我想要的东西 |
[06:02] | Do you have our product? | 拿到我们的东西了吗 |
[06:04] | Yeah. Let me talk to Cal. | 是的 让我和卡尔说话 |
[06:06] | I’m assuming you weren’t stupid enough | 你应该没蠢到 |
[06:07] | to tell any of your friends at the department. | 把这件事告诉你警局的朋友们吧 |
[06:10] | No. Let me talk to Cal. I need to make sure he’s okay. | 没有 让我和卡尔通话 我要确保他没事 |
[06:16] | Remember when I promised you hellfire and fury? | 记得我和你说过的地狱之火和愤怒吗 |
[06:18] | Jace, please don’t — | 杰斯 请不要 |
[06:20] | Please don’t hurt him. | 请别伤害他 |
[06:22] | If I don’t get back what’s mine, I’m not gonna hurt him. | 如果我没拿回属于我的东西 我不会伤害他 |
[06:25] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我会杀了他 |
[06:29] | And what exactly is it you want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[06:32] | You’ve had a breakthrough. | 你取得了医学突破 |
[06:33] | It’s why you pulled my medical license, | 所以你才吊销了我的行医执照 |
[06:34] | had me shut down. | 让我闭嘴 |
[06:36] | Sounds like you’ve gotten some help from beyond the grave. | 看来你得到了已死之人的一臂之力 |
[06:40] | So Vance lived. | 所以万斯没死 |
[06:42] | Surprise, surprise. | 真是意外 |
[06:45] | He has eyes on us right now. | 他现在就在看着我们 |
[06:47] | Still not much of a liar. | 你还是不太会撒谎 |
[06:49] | No, he doesn’t. | 不 他没有 |
[06:50] | You’re freelancing. | 你只是胡说八道 |
[06:52] | People are gonna die. | 有人要死了 |
[06:54] | I need to find a cure. You stole my work? | 我得找到治疗方法 你偷走了我的成果 |
[06:57] | Your country thanks you for your contribution | 国家感谢你为了维护国家安全 |
[06:59] | to its defense. | 而做出的贡献 |
[07:02] | What if I have more to offer? | 如果我手上还有更多资料呢 |
[07:05] | If you tell me how to get rid of the genetic mutation, | 如果你告诉我怎么去除基因突变 |
[07:08] | I can give you a complete medical profile | 我可以给你一个男人的全套医疗档案 |
[07:09] | on a man with an identical mutation | 他身上也有一样的突变 |
[07:11] | who wasn’t on Flight 828. | 但却不是828航班的乘客 |
[07:13] | You mean Zeke Landon? | 你说的是泽克·兰德勒 |
[07:16] | You don’t think I have you and the Stone family monitored? | 你以为我没有派人监视你和斯通一家吗 |
[07:20] | It was a beautiful wedding, by the way. | 顺便说一句 婚礼现场很美 |
[07:23] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[07:24] | Zeke Landon was crucial. | 泽克·兰德勒是关键人物 |
[07:27] | Without his exonic sequences, | 没有他的外显子序列 |
[07:29] | I never would have found what I was looking for. | 我永远都不会找到我要找的东西 |
[07:31] | Unfortunately for you, that means that you have… | 不幸的是 这意味着你已经… |
[07:35] | nothing to offer. | 没有底牌了 |
[07:36] | I have more than enough proof to go public. | 我有足够的证据将一切公之于众 |
[07:40] | Careful, Saanvi. | 小心点 萨尼 |
[07:41] | Those are the kinds of threats that get people killed. | 这类的威胁会让人送命 |
[07:45] | You really think you’re ready to play at that level? | 你真的觉得你准备好玩大人的游戏了吗 |
[07:54] | This is my stop. | 我到站了 |
[07:56] | It was nice to see you. | 幸会 |
[08:10] | I need you to get me a lab. | 我需要你给我找个实验室 |
[08:12] | So, we’re supposed to leave a duffel bag of meth | 我们要把一背包的冰毒 |
[08:14] | under a bench and, what — | 放到一张长椅下面 然后呢 |
[08:17] | – hope for the best? – They’ll show us Cal’s okay, | -祈祷有好的结果 -他们会证明卡尔没事 |
[08:18] | and once they confirm what they’ve got, | 等他们确认拿到了东西 |
[08:20] | – they’ll release him. – And what if they don’t? | -他们就会放了他 -如果他们不放呢 |
[08:22] | What if they just take the drugs and run? | 如果他们拿了毒品就跑了呢 |
[08:24] | They don’t want Cal. | 他们不想要卡尔 |
[08:26] | Are you actually on board with this? | 这事你真的有上心吗 |
[08:29] | Okay, look, no cop’s ever supposed to say this | 听着 一般警察不能对 |
[08:32] | to a family of a hostage. | 人质的家人说这些 |
[08:34] | As dangerous as this is, | 虽说情况很危险 |
[08:35] | involving the NYPD can make matters worse. | 让纽约警察介入会让情况更糟 |
[08:39] | They’re trying to make an arrest. | 他们肯定想逮捕嫌犯 |
[08:41] | Things can go sideways. | 事情可能会出岔子 |
[08:44] | Well, we don’t want to risk that. | 我们不想冒那个险 |
[08:46] | – No, we don’t. – Exactly. | -对 -没错 |
[08:48] | Look, all that matters here is that we get Cal back safely. | 最重要的是我们把卡尔平安地救回来 |
[08:50] | So, with that being said, Mick’s plan is the way to go. | 所以说 小米的计划可行 |
[08:54] | It’s what I would do if it was my son. | 如果是我儿子 我就会这么做 |
[08:58] | Jared will be there out of sight if anything does go wrong. | 杰瑞德在埋伏在那 以防出现意外 |
[09:06] | It’s just me. | 是我 |
[09:07] | I came in the back in case anyone’s watching. | 我从后门进来以防有人监视 |
[09:09] | I thought maybe you guys | 我想也许你们 |
[09:09] | could use this comms gear I borrowed from ESU. | 用得上我从紧急服务小组借来的通讯装置 |
[09:12] | Y-You told her? | 你告诉她了 |
[09:13] | She’s your partner. | 她是你的搭档 |
[09:15] | So much for no cops. | 还说不让警察介入呢 |
[09:18] | Today we’re family. | 今天我们都是家人 |
[09:20] | Okay. What happens next? | 好吧 接下来呢 |
[09:24] | They want to make the exchange outside the Intrepid. | 他们想在大无畏号航母博物馆外做交接 |
[09:29] | I’ll take the meth to the plaza near the main entrance. | 我会带冰毒到主入口附近的广场 |
[09:35] | Ben will be at the overpass, waiting for them to show up. | 本会在过街天桥上等他们露面 |
[09:37] | Once they do, I’ll put the bag under the bench. | 一旦他们出现了 我会把背包放到椅子下面 |
[09:40] | ?They’ll recognize Drea and me, so we’ll stay out of sight — | 他们会认出德丽雅和我 所以我们躲在暗处 |
[09:43] | make sure everything goes off okay. | 确保一切按计划进行 |
[09:54] | Where the hell are they? | 他们在哪 |
[09:55] | Ben, they’ll be here. | 本 他们会来的 |
[09:56] | I got eyes on you both. | 我能看见你们俩 |
[10:05] | Okay. Here we go. | 他们来了 |
[10:06] | Two guys, far side of the bridge, with Cal. | 两个人 在天桥的远端 带着卡尔 |
[10:11] | I see him. | 我看见他了 |
[10:19] | He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[10:29] | Yeah. I got eyes on her. | 嗯 我看见她了 |
[10:33] | I’ve made contact. | 我接上头了 |
[10:35] | Good, Mick. Nice and easy, alright? | 好 小米 稳住 |
[10:37] | Go on. Head out. | 行了 走吧 |
[10:45] | Excuse me! Young lady! | 对不起 年轻人 |
[10:47] | Excuse me! You left your bag! | 抱歉 你把包落下了 |
[10:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:54] | Look, I’m a cop, okay? I need you to just walk away. | 听着 我是个警察 我需要你走开 |
[10:57] | Really? I can get one of those | 真的吗 这玩意儿我在 |
[10:59] | for 10 bucks down on Canal. | 卡纳尔街上花十块钱就能买到 |
[11:01] | Excuse me! Officer! | 抱歉 警官 |
[11:04] | Mick, what’s going on? | 小米 发生了什么 |
[11:05] | Good Samaritan. | 来了个好心人 |
[11:06] | Damn it, lady. | 该死 女士 |
[11:07] | This lady’s saying she’s a cop. | 这位女士说她是名警察 |
[11:09] | She left a bag under the bench. | 她在长椅上留下了个包 |
[11:11] | Alright, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[11:13] | I did that on purpose. I can explain, okay? | 我是故意的 我可以解释 |
[11:15] | Lady, cop or not, | 女士 不管你是不是警察 |
[11:16] | you can’t just leave your bag unattended. | 你都不能把包就这么扔在那里 |
[11:18] | I am a detective at the 129th. | 我是第129区的警探 |
[11:22] | This is taking too long. I got to get Cal! | 时间太久了 我得去救卡尔 |
[11:24] | Ben, Mick’s taking care of it. Hang in tight. | 本 小米在处理了 耐心点 |
[11:27] | You’re about to blow an undercover operation right now. | 你马上就要破坏一场卧底行动 |
[11:29] | I’ll see what my sergeant says. | 我听听我的队长怎么说 |
[11:30] | We’re being played. | 我们被耍了 |
[11:34] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[11:36] | We got to head down there. | 我们得下去 |
[11:39] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不 |
[11:42] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[11:43] | What the hell?! | 什么情况 |
[11:43] | – Cal! – Hey! Watch it! | -卡尔 -看着点 |
[11:47] | Cal!! | 卡尔 |
[11:50] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[11:59] | Somebody want to explain to me how a duffel bag of meth | 来个人给我解释一下 |
[12:02] | that’s supposed to be in the evidence locker | 本应该在证据袋里的一包冰毒 |
[12:03] | was a part of a failed hostage exchange?! | 怎么出现在了人质交换失败的现场 |
[12:05] | – Captain — – I’ve got Midtown North making noise | -警监 -中城北部分局很有意见 |
[12:08] | that we didn’t give them a heads-up on an undercover op, | 卧底行动我们应该提前通知他们 |
[12:10] | and the chief wants to know what’s up | 警长想知道 |
[12:11] | with our evidentiary chain of custody! | 我们的证据链出了什么问题 |
[12:13] | – They took my nephew. – And you should have come to me. | -他们绑架了我的侄子 -那你应该来找我 |
[12:16] | Haven’t I convinced you of that, | 在我们经历了一切之后 |
[12:18] | after all we’ve been through? | 我还没能说服你吗 |
[12:20] | Cap, she couldn’t. There was a ticking clock on the exchange. | 警监 她没法说 人质交换时间很紧 |
[12:22] | And we have procedures, damn it! | 我们有规章制度啊 |
[12:24] | And as long as you work in this precinct, | 只要你在这个警区工作 |
[12:25] | you will follow them! | 你就要遵守规章制度 |
[12:29] | If you think that I give a damn | 如果你觉得 |
[12:30] | about anything other than saving my nephew — | 其他的事比我的侄子更重要的话 |
[12:32] | You’re quitting the force? | 你要辞职吗 |
[12:33] | Yeah, if I have to. | 如果必须的话 是的 |
[12:34] | I’m bringing Cal back. | 我要把卡尔找回来 |
[12:37] | Stone. | 斯通 |
[12:39] | Resignation not accepted. | 我不接受你的辞呈 |
[12:42] | From here on out… | 从现在开始 |
[12:44] | we do things my way. | 我们按照我的方式来 |
[12:49] | I told you it was stupid to do it in public like that! | 我跟你说过在公共场合这么做很蠢 |
[12:51] | This is on you! | 这都赖你 |
[12:52] | You’re the one who wanted to take a hostage. | 是你想绑架人质的 |
[12:54] | Now we’re stuck with him. | 现在他成了拖油瓶 |
[12:55] | And how the hell else are we supposed | 不然我们要怎么 |
[12:56] | to get back our supply, huh?! | 拿回我们的货呢 |
[12:58] | This isn’t about the supply, and you know it. | 这跟货没关系 你心里清楚 |
[13:00] | You just wanted revenge. | 你就想着报复 |
[13:02] | We should just ditch the kid and head for Canada. | 我们应该扔掉这孩子 到加拿大去 |
[13:03] | The kid’s the only leverage we have! | 这孩子是我们唯一的筹码 |
[13:12] | You must be cold, huh? | 你一定很冷吧 |
[13:15] | It’s — It’s okay. I’m… | 没事的 我 |
[13:18] | I-I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[13:21] | I know you’re not, but… | 我知道你不会 但是 |
[13:24] | he wants to kill me. | 他想杀了我 |
[13:28] | Uh, no. He — | 不 他 |
[13:31] | My — My brother’s just…angry. | 我哥哥只是很生气 |
[13:36] | I’m not scared, but… | 我不害怕 但是 |
[13:38] | my sister must be. | 我妹妹一定很怕 |
[13:42] | You — You have a sister? | 你有姐妹 |
[13:44] | Two, actually. | 其实有两个 |
[13:46] | Eden’s just a baby, and Olive’s my twin. | 伊登还小 奥莉芙和我是双胞胎 |
[13:50] | She worries about me. | 她很担心我 |
[13:52] | I just wish I could send her a message, | 我就想给她发条信息 |
[13:54] | just to say everything’s alright. | 跟她说我没事 |
[14:09] | He was wearing jeans | 他穿着牛仔裤 |
[14:11] | and a red bubble coat — bright red. | 还有一件红色泡泡外套 鲜红色的 |
[14:14] | This is a disaster. | 真是个灾难 |
[14:31] | Ben, I’m — | 本 我 |
[14:34] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:41] | What more do you want from me? I’m already dying inside. | 你还想要我怎样 我已经自责死了 |
[14:47] | We’re supposed to follow the Callings. That’s — | 我们应该听从呼召的 |
[14:52] | That’s all you had to do. | 你只需听从 |
[14:55] | Then these bastards would have died | 那样这些混蛋就会 |
[14:56] | in that meth-lab explosion, like they were supposed to, | 按照命运在毒品实验室的爆炸中死掉 |
[14:58] | and Cal would be home safe. | 卡尔就会在家好好的 |
[14:59] | Yeah, maybe he would, | 是的 也许他会 |
[15:00] | – but now we have to — – No, not maybe. | -但是我们现在只能 -不 不是也许 |
[15:02] | I told you all other paths lead to disaster. | 我告诉过你 其他的所有方法都将导致灾难 |
[15:05] | You — You didn’t listen. | 你 你就是不听 |
[15:08] | Listen to what, Ben — let him go? | 听什么 本 放他走 |
[15:12] | I am sick to my stomach, but it didn’t make sense. | 我很难受 可是那说不通 |
[15:15] | You didn’t want it to make sense! | 你不想让它说得通 |
[15:17] | How could I, Ben?! That is a voice in my head, | 我怎么会想呢 本 那是我脑袋里的声音 |
[15:20] | telling me to let Zeke die | 告诉我要么让泽克死 |
[15:22] | or to let three scumbag drug dealers go. | 要么放走三个毒贩 |
[15:24] | That’s not a voice I want to listen to. | 我不想听到这样的声音 |
[15:26] | We don’t have a choice! | 我们没得选 |
[15:31] | If we have zero control over what we do, | 如果我们对自己的行为没有任何控制能力 |
[15:34] | then what was the point of us coming back in the first place? | 那当初我们回来有什么意义呢 |
[15:39] | This. | 这个 |
[15:41] | This. | 这个 |
[15:43] | This. | 这个 |
[15:44] | This, this. | 这个 这个 |
[15:45] | This, this, this is the point! | 意义就是这个 这个 这个 |
[15:49] | All of this was dumped in my lap and yours. We were chosen. | 所有的重任都在我们肩上 我们被选中了 |
[15:51] | I don’t know how, I don’t know why, | 我不知道怎么会这样 不知道为什么 |
[15:53] | but I do know the only way for any of us to survive | 但我知道我们活下去的唯一方法 |
[15:55] | is to do what the Callings want, | 就是遵照呼召的指示 |
[15:57] | and I am scared to death because you didn’t… | 但是我怕得要死 因为你不照做… |
[16:01] | that it’s too late. | 那就太迟了 |
[16:02] | But we almost got him. | 但我们差点救回他了 |
[16:03] | But we didn’t! | 但其实没有 |
[16:24] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[16:25] | Somewhere that doesn’t exist. | 一个不存在的地方 |
[16:27] | I also got into your lab at the hospital | 我还进了你在医院的实验室 |
[16:30] | and gathered up what research I could. | 尽力搜集到这些资料 |
[16:32] | Just because I’m dead doesn’t mean I don’t have connections. | 我死了并不意味着我没有关系网 |
[16:35] | – Thank you. That’s — – What were you thinking, | -谢谢你 -你在想什么 |
[16:36] | going to see the Major on your own? | 自己跑去见少校 |
[16:38] | I told you to hang back. | 我叫你别着急 |
[16:39] | You went and announced we were watching? | 你却告诉他们我们在监视 |
[16:40] | I’m sorry. I don’t have time to play the long game. | 对不起 我没时间打持久战 |
[16:44] | She knows you’re alive, by the way. | 对了 她知道你还活着 |
[16:47] | Well, that’s terrific. | 这下好极了 |
[16:49] | Saanvi, now is not the time to go rogue! | 萨尼 现在不是胡闹的时候 |
[16:51] | Look, Zeke is gonna die if I don’t find a cure. | 如果我找不到解药 泽克就会死 |
[16:56] | What did she say that made you think you need a lab? | 她说了什么让你认为你需要一间实验室 |
[16:59] | That Zeke’s exons were where she made the discovery. | 泽克的外显子就是她突破的关键 |
[17:01] | I need to run an analysis to see | 我需要做个分析 |
[17:03] | if I can find a stable solution. | 看是否能找到稳定的解决方案 |
[17:04] | I just need to load Zeke’s sequence data into the simulator. | 我只需把泽克的基因序列上传至模拟器 |
[17:07] | 模拟进程 估计剩余时间 | |
[17:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:11] | It’s gonna take longer than I thought. | 时间比我想的要久 |
[17:14] | 模拟进程 估计剩余时间 6天12小时32分 | |
[17:15] | Well, look at the bright side. | 往好的一面看 |
[17:16] | You may have a cure in a week. | 一周内你也许就有解药 |
[17:19] | That’s six days too late to save Zeke. | 但泽克只有一天可活了 |
[17:21] | 模拟进程 估计剩余时间 6天12小时32分 | |
[17:45] | Zeke. Zeke. | 泽克 泽克 |
[17:48] | I saw him — Cal. | 我看到他了 卡尔 |
[17:50] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[17:51] | Somewhere in the wilderness… | 某个荒无人烟的地方 |
[17:53] | where I die. | 我死的地方 |
[17:55] | Zeke, you are not dying, okay? | 泽克 你不会死的 |
[17:56] | No one is dying today. | 今天谁都不会死 |
[17:59] | Here you go. | 给 |
[18:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:06] | 未知号码 没事 我不怕 告诉妈妈和道格我爱他们 | |
[18:09] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[18:11] | I think it’s from Cal. | 应该是卡尔发来的 |
[18:14] | 未知号码 没事 我不怕 告诉妈妈和道格我爱他们 | |
[18:14] | Who’s Doug? | 道格是谁 |
[18:18] | My God. | 天呐 |
[18:19] | My God. I think I know where Cal is. | 天呐 我想我知道卡尔在哪 |
[18:30] | It’s OK. I’m not scared. | 没事 我不怕 |
[18:32] | Tell Mom and Doug I love them. | 告诉妈妈和道格我爱他们 |
[18:33] | Mom and Doug? | 妈妈和道格 |
[18:35] | Doug, as in the Dugout, | 道格 就是道格奥特 |
[18:36] | that sketchy diner with the happy-face pancakes. | 那个卖笑脸薄饼的小破餐厅 |
[18:39] | In the Catskills, from years ago? | 在卡茨基尔 好多年前那个吗 |
[18:41] | – By the ski mountain. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -在滑雪雪山的旁边 -对对对 |
[18:42] | Cal and I were obsessed over that place, | 我和卡尔超爱那个地方 |
[18:44] | so we named it “Doug”. | 所以我们管它叫”道格” |
[18:46] | We used to joke about who loves Doug the most. | 我们还常常开玩笑比谁最爱道格 |
[18:49] | The Dugout, outside Liberty. | 道格奥特餐厅 在利伯蒂滑雪场外 |
[18:53] | That photo — zoom in. | 这张图 放大 |
[18:58] | Those power lines — I saw them in my Calling. | 那些输电线 我在呼召中见过 |
[19:01] | Same configuration, same kind of tower. | 相同的布局 相同的发射塔 |
[19:04] | That’s got to be where he is. We got to get up there. | 这应该是他的所在地 我们得到那去 |
[19:06] | No. We got to tell the cops. | 不 我们得通知警察 |
[19:07] | Ben, if we involve the state police, | 本 如果我们让州警察介入 |
[19:08] | they’re gonna bring in a TAC team, helicopter — | 他们会派来战术小组 直升飞机 |
[19:10] | – Again with this? – Mick, we tried it your way. | -又纠结这事吗 -小米 我们试过你的方法了 |
[19:12] | – It didn’t work. – It still can. | -没有奏效 -还有希望 |
[19:14] | I saw Cal. He’s there. | 我看到卡尔了 他就在那 |
[19:18] | You don’t have to trust me, but trust the Callings. | 你不必相信我 但要相信呼召 |
[19:22] | So, the text was sent from an app. | 短信是从一个应用程序发出的 |
[19:23] | Tech can’t trace it. | 技术人员无法追踪 |
[19:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:33] | Guys, I’m on your team. | 各位 我和你们是一伙的 |
[19:38] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[19:39] | We need you to run interference. | 我们需要你来干扰他们 |
[19:42] | They need you in the kitchen. | 他们找你去一下厨房 |
[19:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:55] | The only way we’re gonna save Cal | 我们救出卡尔的唯一方法 |
[19:57] | is if we do this together. | 就是齐心协力 |
[19:59] | That’s how we got this far, | 团结带我们走到现在 |
[19:59] | and that’s how we’re gonna bring him home. | 也能助我们这次带他回家 |
[20:05] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[20:06] | – I’m coming, too. – No, Zeke. | -我也一起去 -不 泽克 |
[20:08] | If your body temperature drops too low, you will die. | 如果你体温降得太低 你会没命 |
[20:11] | I told him. He won’t listen. | 我告诉过他了 他不听 |
[20:12] | Saanvi’s still working on a cure. | 萨尼还在研究治疗药物 |
[20:13] | She needs you here, close by. | 她需要你留在这 |
[20:14] | No. I got the Calling. | 不 我收到了呼召 |
[20:16] | I’m supposed to help. | 我理应去帮忙 |
[20:18] | If today’s the day I die, | 如果我今天是我的死期 |
[20:20] | I’m not going to my grave knowing Cal was in trouble | 而我明知卡尔身处危险 却为了自己的安全 |
[20:22] | but I just stayed home, trying to save myself. | 呆在家里袖手旁观 我会死不瞑目的 |
[20:30] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:34] | Jared. | 杰瑞德 |
[20:37] | When I’m gone… | 我离开后 |
[20:39] | I’m glad you’ll be here… | 我很高兴你能在这里 |
[20:42] | for her. | 陪她 |
[20:46] | Stay warm, okay? | 注意保暖 好吗 |
[20:58] | And we continue to track the ongoing manhunt | 我们继续跟踪报道正在进行的搜捕行动 |
[21:01] | for three escaped suspects in a narcotics-trafficking ring | 潜逃中的三名贩毒集团嫌疑犯 |
[21:04] | now believed to have abducted a boy | 据信目前在皇后区霍利斯山的 |
[21:06] | from his family’s residence in Hollis Hills, Queens. | 某家庭住所中绑架了一名男孩 |
[21:09] | The search for Cal Stone, | 蒙特哥航空828号航班 |
[21:11] | one of Montego Air 828’s returned passengers, | 返航乘客之一 卡尔·斯通的搜寻任务 |
[21:14] | has expanded statewide, | 已在全州展开 |
[21:15] | and an Amber Alert has been issued. | 并且已发布安珀紧急通告 |
[21:18] | We’re screwed! | 我们完了 |
[21:19] | A-A-An Amber Alert? | 安 安珀紧急通告 |
[21:21] | That means every single person with a phone | 也就是说所有有手机的人 |
[21:23] | is gonna be looking for us. | 都会来找我们 |
[21:25] | People swipe those away to get back | 人们只会把这条通知滑掉 |
[21:26] | to their porn and their Snapchat. | 继续看黄片 发自拍 |
[21:27] | But statewide means we’ll never be able to cross the border. | 但全州搜寻意味着我们逃不出本州了 |
[21:31] | – Real good plan! – Shut up. | -真是个好计划 -闭嘴 |
[21:34] | Where the hell did this kid get a blanket? | 这小孩从哪找的毯子 |
[21:36] | I-I-I thought he might be cold. | 我 我觉得他会冷 |
[21:38] | You don’t get to think. | 轮不到你觉得 |
[21:46] | Don’t make me use this. | 不要逼我上刀 |
[21:49] | Now is not the time to go soft. | 现在不是大发慈悲的时候 |
[22:16] | No one in the diner has seen Cal. | 餐厅里没人见过卡尔 |
[22:18] | They probably just drove by. | 他们可能只是经过了那里 |
[22:21] | Do you see the power lines up ahead? | 你们看到前方的电线了吗 |
[22:23] | They jut up into the woods, | 电线一直延伸到树林里 |
[22:24] | and they splinter off in two different directions. | 然后分开往两个方向走 |
[22:28] | Kidnappers are gonna be looking | 绑架者都会找一些 |
[22:29] | for a secluded place to hide out. | 隐蔽的地方藏起来 |
[22:30] | They’re gonna want to stay away from the ski areas | 他们会远离滑雪场地 |
[22:32] | and probably stick to something with less traffic. | 可能藏在人迹更罕至的地方 |
[22:34] | All the skiing is to the left. | 滑雪场地都在左边 |
[22:37] | I-It has to be on the right. | 他们肯定往右边去了 |
[22:44] | Afternoon, everybody. | 下午好 各位 |
[22:45] | Any updates? | 有什么进展吗 |
[22:46] | Nothing yet, Captain. | 目前没有 警监 |
[22:54] | Oh, hey, Captain. Can I get you something? | 警监 需要我帮忙吗 |
[22:55] | No, you can’t get me something. Where are Stone and Vasquez? | 不需要你帮忙 斯通和瓦斯克斯呢 |
[22:57] | Vasquez is in here. I can get him for you. | 瓦斯克斯在这儿 我可以帮你叫他 |
[23:03] | What’s happening in here? | 你们在这里干什么 |
[23:05] | Where are the others? | 其他人去哪了 |
[23:08] | Vasquez? | 瓦斯克斯 |
[23:09] | Mikami? | 密卡米 |
[23:12] | One of you is gonna open your mouth this second, | 你们得有人赶紧告诉我是怎么回事 |
[23:13] | or someone is getting suspended. | 否则有人就要被停职了 |
[23:15] | They’re heading upstate. | 他们去州北部了 |
[23:20] | It’s where we think Cal is being held. | 我们认为卡尔被关在那 |
[23:25] | I’m calling state patrol. | 我要通知州巡逻队 |
[23:27] | Hopefully, they can create a perimeter before it’s too late. | 幸运的话 他们可以建立周界 否则就太迟了 |
[23:29] | W– Uh, t-too late to what, e-exactly? | 到底什么太迟了 |
[23:32] | Intercept the kidnappers, overwhelm them, | 拦截绑架者 控制住他们 |
[23:34] | negotiate with them. | 和他们谈判 |
[23:35] | We have established procedures, tactics. | 我们有成熟的程序 策略 |
[23:38] | Can you just hold on — just stop for one second? | 你能稍等一下吗 就一会儿 |
[23:40] | These tactics sound like the kind of thing | 这些策略听着都像 |
[23:42] | that could endanger a hostage. | 会危及人质的安危 |
[23:44] | We’re professionals, ma’am. | 我们是专业人士 女士 |
[23:46] | You need to let us do our job. | 你得让我们履行职责 |
[23:49] | Captain, with all due respect, this is my son. | 警监 恕我直言 他是我儿子 |
[23:53] | If you do anything to jeopardize him coming home to me safely, | 如果你做了任何危及他平安回家的事 |
[23:57] | I swear to God, you’ll wish you didn’t wake up this morning. | 我发誓 你会悔得肠子都青了 |
[24:06] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[24:11] | Michaela thinks she can save him. | 米凯拉觉得她能救他 |
[24:14] | I trust her. | 我信任她 |
[24:25] | You’re lucky I’m a mother. | 你很幸运 我也为人母 |
[24:28] | I can keep them offline for now. | 我可以暂时不通知州警 |
[24:30] | You two start up there and get local PD on standby. | 你俩现在过去 让当地警察待命 |
[24:49] | Didn’t Olive say there were cabins off this road? | 奥莉芙不是说这条路上有小木屋吗 |
[24:52] | I don’t have any signal. | 我手机没有信号 |
[24:53] | Did we miss a turn-off somewhere? | 我们是在哪里错过了岔道吗 |
[24:55] | Keep driving. | 接着开吧 |
[24:56] | It’s a dead end. | 这是条死路 |
[25:02] | Do you know where we’re going? | 你知道我们要去哪里吗 |
[25:03] | Farther. | 更远的地方 |
[25:12] | Mick, look — trailhead. | 小米 看 步道的标志 |
[25:16] | Looks like we’re on foot from here. | 看来接下来我们要步行了 |
[25:20] | I’m coming. | 我也一起去 |
[25:21] | No, Zeke. It’s below freezing out there. | 不行 泽克 外面太冷了 |
[25:25] | You won’t make it. | 你的身体撑不住的 |
[25:32] | Can you give us a sec? | 你能给我们点时间独处吗 |
[25:45] | It’s warm in here, okay? | 这里很暖和 好吗 |
[25:52] | Can you hold on till I get back? | 你能坚持到我回来吗 |
[25:55] | In case I don’t — | 万一我撑不到… |
[25:56] | You’re not gonna die. | 你不会死的 |
[25:58] | Michaela… it’s okay. | 米凯拉 没事的 |
[26:01] | This isn’t how it’s supposed to happen. This is wrong. | 不应该是这样的 这完全错了 |
[26:05] | I got everything I ever wanted in life. | 我得到了我生命中想要的一切 |
[26:11] | And more than I deserved. | 远远超过我应得的 |
[26:41] | I got to get Cal. | 我得去找卡尔了 |
[26:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:46] | When you do, tell him I loved him. | 你找到他后 告诉他我爱他 |
[27:20] | Again? Really? | 又来 认真的吗 |
[27:22] | No. We’re not done. | 不 我们的事情还没解决 |
[27:24] | Little girl, it’s time you open your eyes | 小姑娘 你该睁开眼睛 |
[27:26] | to how things work in the real world. | 看看现实世界是如何运作的 |
[27:29] | My job is to protect this country. | 我的工作是保卫国家 |
[27:32] | You are… | 而你 |
[27:33] | an insect on the bottom of my shoe. | 是我脚下的蝼蚁 |
[27:36] | I already said I had zero interest | 我已经说了我没兴趣 |
[27:39] | in helping you save your — | 帮你救你的… |
[27:44] | …your friend. | …你的朋友 |
[27:46] | Why would my response be any different now that — | 你凭什么指望我现在会改变主意 |
[27:50] | Are you having trouble breathing? | 你现在感觉呼吸困难吗 |
[27:52] | It’s early stage anaphylaxis. | 是早期的过敏反应 |
[27:56] | Not so early. | 药效很快 |
[27:59] | You have 90 seconds to tell me how to save Zeke, | 你还有九十秒的时间告诉我怎么救泽克 |
[28:01] | or it will be too late to save yourself. | 否则就来不及自救了 |
[28:04] | Now Zeke isn’t the only one who has an expiration date. | 现在泽克不是唯一命悬一线的人了 |
[28:07] | You have one. | 你也一样 |
[28:08] | Fine. Give me the shot. | 好吧 快给我打一针 |
[28:10] | Tell me how to save Zeke. | 告诉我怎么救泽克 |
[28:12] | You’re not a killer, Saanvi. | 你不是个杀人犯 萨尼 |
[28:14] | I need the cure. | 我需要治疗的方法 |
[28:16] | This is not who you are! | 你不是这样的人 |
[28:26] | Or maybe it is. | 也许你是 |
[28:28] | Tell me how to save Zeke. How do I save the passengers? | 告诉我怎么救泽克 怎么救那些乘客 |
[28:30] | There is no cure. | 没有治疗的方法 |
[28:33] | What’s the point of a powerful mutation | 如果你不能复制或把它变成武器 |
[28:36] | if you can’t replicate and weaponize it? | 强力突变又有什么意义 |
[28:41] | You were gonna infect people? | 你打算传染给他人吗 |
[28:42] | Help me. | 救我 |
[28:46] | It’s too — | 太 |
[28:48] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[28:51] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[28:53] | I’m sorry. This isn’t what I wanted. | 抱歉 我不想这样 |
[29:19] | Zeke! | 泽克 |
[30:00] | I mean, how far have we gone? | 我们走了多远 |
[30:03] | I can’t even see if we’re still on course with the power lines. | 我都不知道我们是否还沿着输电线走 |
[30:05] | I think we are. | 我想是的 |
[30:18] | Lights out. | 熄灯 |
[30:20] | Son of a… | 狗娘 |
[30:22] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[30:23] | Someone’s coming. | 有人过来了 |
[30:29] | Out the back– now. | 从后面走 就现在 |
[30:30] | What about the kid? What about the kid? | 孩子怎么办 孩子怎么办 |
[30:32] | Slit his throat. | 割断他的喉咙 |
[30:34] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Nobody’s slitting anything. | 不不不不 谁都不准割断他的喉咙 |
[30:36] | You don’t call the shots! | 你说了不算 |
[30:38] | I didn’t sign up for murder one! | 我不想犯一级谋杀罪 |
[30:39] | We take him or we leave him! | 我们要么带上他 要么丢下他 |
[30:41] | We take him and he slows us down! | 我们带上他 他会拖我们后退 |
[30:43] | We leave him and he tells the cops what we’re driving! | 我们丢下他 他会告诉警察我们开什么车 |
[31:05] | Have you lost your mind?! | 你疯了吗 |
[31:06] | He’s just a kid! | 他只是个孩子 |
[31:08] | – So what? – Go. | -那又怎么样 -走 |
[31:09] | We’re all in this together, | 我们是一条船上的蚂蚱 |
[31:10] | so either you’re in or you’re out. | 所以你要么干 要么退出 |
[31:12] | – Which is it? – I’m out! | -你选哪个 -我退出 |
[31:13] | You’re out of control. | 你失控了 |
[31:17] | I’m done arguing! | 我不想吵了 |
[31:18] | Cut that little– | 割断那个小 |
[31:20] | Where is he?! | 他在哪 |
[31:40] | They must have seen us coming. | 他们肯定看到我们过来了 |
[32:11] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[32:18] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[32:20] | Zeke! | 泽克 |
[32:26] | Jace! Let him go! | 杰斯 放他走 |
[32:28] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[32:32] | What did I tell you?! | 我怎么跟你说的 |
[32:33] | What did I say?! | 我怎么说的 |
[32:44] | No!! | 不 |
[32:51] | Zeke! No! | 泽克 不要 |
[32:53] | Zeke! No! | 泽克 不要 |
[32:59] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[33:00] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[33:16] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[33:17] | Cal!! | 卡尔 |
[33:23] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[33:31] | Zeke! | 泽克 |
[33:33] | Zeke!! | 泽克 |
[33:41] | Zeke! Zeke!! | 泽克 泽克 |
[33:53] | Zeke! | 泽克 |
[33:54] | Zeke! | 泽克 |
[33:57] | Zeke! | 泽克 |
[33:58] | Zeke!! | 泽克 |
[34:01] | Zeke! | 泽克 |
[34:02] | Zeke! | 泽克 |
[34:04] | Zeke! | 泽克 |
[34:05] | Zeke!! | 泽克 |
[34:12] | Zeke! | 泽克 |
[34:15] | Zeke. | 泽克 |
[34:18] | I got you. I got you. | 抓到你了 抓到你了 |
[34:26] | No! | 不 |
[34:28] | No! He can’t die! | 不 他不能死 |
[34:29] | Zeke! | 泽克 |
[34:31] | Zeke! | 泽克 |
[34:33] | Zeke! | 泽克 |
[35:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:21] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[35:23] | Hey, come on. Don’t say that. | 别那么说 |
[35:26] | It was his time. You know that. | 今天是他的死期 你知道的 |
[35:28] | He chose to spend it saving Cal. | 他决定用来救卡尔 |
[35:30] | Cal should have never been here, Ben. | 卡尔本不应该在这里 本 |
[35:33] | All he wanted to do was die peacefully in my arms, | 他只想平静地死在我怀里 |
[35:35] | and I couldn’t — I couldn’t listen. | 而我不 我不听 |
[35:37] | I couldn’t let go of him. | 我无法放弃他 |
[36:02] | Zeke! | 泽克 |
[36:02] | Zeke! | 泽克 |
[36:07] | I’m still alive, right? | 我还活着 是吗 |
[36:11] | Cal’s safe! | 卡尔得救了 |
[36:13] | We’re all okay! | 我们都好 |
[36:15] | We’re okay. | 我们没事 |
[36:17] | Zeke? | 泽克 |
[36:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:28] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[37:33] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[37:34] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[37:36] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[37:38] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[37:40] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[38:06] | Zeke’s crashed on the couch, | 泽克在沙发上睡着了 |
[38:07] | so it might be easier if we stay the night. | 所以我们今晚在这过夜可能方便些 |
[38:09] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[38:10] | Here. | 给 |
[38:15] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[38:16] | – I said a lot of things. – So did I. | -我说了很多话 -我也是 |
[38:18] | Obviously, you would never do anything to hurt Cal. | 你肯定不会做任何伤害卡尔的事 |
[38:21] | You were as scared as I was, | 你当时和我一样害怕 |
[38:22] | and you didn’t need me turning on you. | 我不该还继续指责你 |
[38:25] | For the record, we both turned on me. | 其实我们俩都觉得是我的错 |
[38:28] | I was sure that I’d made the biggest mistake of my life. | 我当时很肯定我会犯下这辈子最大的错误 |
[38:32] | This was meant to happen, Mick, | 那是命中注定的事 小米 |
[38:34] | so we could see for ourselves. | 这样我们才能亲眼看到 |
[38:35] | Zeke following the Calling, saving Cal, | 泽克追随呼召 拯救卡尔 |
[38:38] | that’s — that’s how he beat the death date. | 他…他就是这样战胜了死期 |
[38:42] | So…what does that mean for us, then, | 那…这对我们来说意味着什么 |
[38:45] | for — for the rest of the 828ers? | 对于我们其他828航班的人来说 |
[38:46] | I mean, are we all gonna go through some hell like this | 为了躲过死期 难道我们都要 |
[38:49] | in order to survive our death date? | 经历那种痛苦吗 |
[38:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:57] | You know, when I saw the glow… | 我看到那束光时… |
[39:03] | …it was like I was seeing a miracle. | 就像是看到了奇迹 |
[39:08] | Maybe you were. | 也许你的确看到了 |
[39:10] | Maybe we both were. | 也许我们都看到了 |
[39:14] | Man, you’ve come around. | 天呐 你真是变了 |
[39:18] | So, then, what does that make us? | 那我们算什么 |
[39:22] | I don’t know. I just feel like a…guy. | 我不知道 我只感觉像个…普通人 |
[39:25] | A very lucky… | 一个非常幸运 |
[39:27] | very confused guy. | 非常困惑的普通人 |
[39:32] | Does that mean you’re finally given up | 这说明你终于放弃 |
[39:33] | on Adrian’s doomsday theory | 艾德里安的末日论了 |
[39:35] | that we’re all reborn agents of the Apocalypse? | 你不再认为我们是重生的末日先遣者了吗 |
[39:40] | I suppose I have. | 我想是吧 |
[39:41] | Although, for a minute, | 不过有那么一刻 |
[39:42] | it certainly felt like your meth heads were exactly that. | 感觉那些毒贩才是末日使者 |
[39:49] | Good riddance to those sons of bitches. | 幸好摆脱了那些混蛋 |
[39:52] | Good riddance. | 幸好摆脱了 |
[39:58] | – Where are we? – Nowhere. | -怎么样了 -毫无进展 |
[39:59] | We’ve been down there for hours, | 我们待了好几个小时 |
[40:01] | searched every inch of this lake. | 把整片湖全搜遍了 |
[40:03] | There are no bodies. | 根本没有尸体 |
[40:04] | Okay, That’s not possible. No one’s come out of that lake. | 这不可能 没有人从那片湖里上来过 |
[40:08] | I mean, they have to be in there. | 他们肯定就在里面 |
[40:10] | Don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[40:12] | They’re not. | 就是没有 |