| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Previously on “Manifest”… | 《命运航班》前情回顾 | 
| [00:01] | If I don’t get back what’s mine, | 如果我没拿回属于我的东西 | 
| [00:02] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我会杀了他 | 
| [00:03] | Let him go! Drop your weapon! | 放他走 放下武器 | 
| [00:07] | Zeke following the Calling, saving Cal, | 泽克追随呼召 拯救卡尔 | 
| [00:09] | that’s how he beat the Death Date. | 他就是这样战胜了死期 | 
| [00:11] | No one’s come out of that lake. | 没有人从那片湖里上来过 | 
| [00:12] | – They have to be in there. – They’re not. | -他们肯定就在里面 -不在 | 
| [00:13] | In our Calling, there was a woman. | 我们的呼召里出现一位女性 | 
| [00:15] | She seemed like she was really in danger. | 她好像真的很危险 | 
| [00:17] | Angelina Meyer… | 安吉丽娜·梅耶 | 
| [00:18] | Parents own homes in Costa Rica. | 父母家在哥斯达黎加 | 
| [00:20] | It’s been months, and no word. | 已经过了几个月 没有消息 | 
| [00:22] | I told the police we’d bring Angelina to report her parents. | 我告诉警察我们会带安吉丽娜去举报她父母 | 
| [00:24] | I just want to get out of here. With you. | 我只想跟你们一起离开这里 | 
| [00:26] | She took my work. She took everything. | 她抢走了我的成果 夺走了一切 | 
| [00:28] | My mom worked for the government. | 我妈妈在政府部门供职 | 
| [00:30] | What happened to her is somehow related to Flight 828. | 她身上发生的事与828航班有关 | 
| [00:33] | My God. | 我的天 | 
| [00:34] | That tailfin in Cuba is the tailfin from 828. | 掉落在古巴的尾翼就是828航班的尾翼 | 
| [00:37] | There’s no other way it would’ve done this to my hand | 它不可能把我的手变成这样 | 
| [00:39] | or put us into that Calling. | 或是将我们置身于呼召中 | 
| [00:40] | Boss. We got company. | 老大 有人来了 | 
| [00:41] | We’ve got a good lead on them! | 我们已经甩开他们很多了 | 
| [00:42] | Not enough! Stop the truck! | 还不够 停车 | 
| [00:44] | They want the tailfin– | 他们要的是尾翼 | 
| [00:45] | they’ll shoot us out of the sky for it. | 为了夺回它 他们会把飞机击落的 | 
| [00:46] | Get this to my wife. | 把这个交给我妻子 | 
| [00:48] | You’re gonna want to do something to help me. | 你肯定会想做点什么帮我 | 
| [00:50] | Do not. I’ll handle it. | 别做 我来处理 | 
| [00:52] | Still no nightmares? | 还是没有噩梦吗 | 
| [00:53] | I’m not having the nightmares, but… | 我不做噩梦了 但是… | 
| [00:55] | all of a sudden, I just feel like I did before. | 突然间我又有了那种感觉 | 
| [00:57] | When they were here. | 就像他们在这的时候 | 
| [01:29] | I thought you could use a bit of caffeine. | 我觉得你可以喝点咖啡 | 
| [01:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [01:35] | So, how are you doing? | 你怎么样 | 
| [01:37] | I’m fine. | 我挺好的 | 
| [01:39] | It’s been less than 24 hours. | 还不到24小时 | 
| [01:41] | You don’t have to be fine. | 你不必感到挺好 | 
| [01:43] | But you are safe. | 但你很安全 | 
| [01:45] | And if there’s anything you need… | 如果你有任何需要的话… | 
| [01:49] | This must be Eden? | 这就是伊登吧 | 
| [01:51] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 | 
| [01:53] | She’s zonked. | 她睡着了 | 
| [01:56] | She’s perfect. | 她真漂亮 | 
| [01:59] | I like you already. | 我已经喜欢你了 | 
| [02:02] | I’m sure you don’t really want to be around people right now. | 我知道你现在不想让人陪着你 | 
| [02:06] | But whenever you’re ready, | 但你调整好后 | 
| [02:09] | we’re here for you. | 我们随时都在 | 
| [02:13] | Hey, have you, uh, seen my glasses? | 你看到我的眼镜了吗 | 
| [02:16] | I found exactly where we were when they took Vance. | 我知道他们带走万斯时 我们在哪了 | 
| [02:21] | And judging by the size of this road, it’s the only way | 从这条路的大小来看 这是唯一一条 | 
| [02:23] | they could have gotten the tailfin in or out, so — | 他们可以搬运尾翼的路 | 
| [02:25] | Ben. | 本 | 
| [02:26] | Didn’t Vance tell you to stay out of it? | 万斯不是说让你别管了吗 | 
| [02:28] | He must have a plan, | 他一定有计划 | 
| [02:30] | and someone to help him with it. | 也有帮助他的人 | 
| [02:31] | Well, we still don’t know if the Major was working alone, | 我们还不知道少校是不是单独行动 | 
| [02:34] | so Vance can’t trust anyone in the government. | 所以万斯不能相信政府里的人 | 
| [02:36] | And he’s adamant no one can know he’s alive. | 他绝对不能让人知道他还活着 | 
| [02:40] | I have to go back in with Emmett. | 我得去找埃米特 | 
| [02:43] | Ben, you’ll be caught. | 本 你会被抓到的 | 
| [02:44] | Probably before you even take off. | 或许就在你起飞之前 | 
| [02:47] | No, Vance showed us | 不 万斯向我们展示过 | 
| [02:48] | how to get in and out of US airspace undetected. | 如何在不被监视的情况下进出美国空域 | 
| [02:50] | No one even knows I was gone. | 没人会知道我走了 | 
| [02:55] | Good morning. | 早上好 | 
| [02:56] | We’re here to see Ben Stone. | 我们来找本·斯通 | 
| [02:58] | Uh, y– just a… | 好…稍等… | 
| [03:01] | Ben? | 本 | 
| [03:02] | We’ll only need a few minutes of his time. | 我们只需要占用他几分钟时间 | 
| [03:06] | Of course. Please, come in. | 当然 请进 | 
| [03:11] | Ben Stone? | 本·斯通 | 
| [03:13] | Director Zimmer from the Pentagon. | 我是国防部的齐默局长 | 
| [03:15] | This is Assistant Secretary Greene, DoD, | 这位是国防部的助理部长格林 | 
| [03:18] | and Agent Powell, NSA. | 以及国家安全局的鲍威尔探员 | 
| [03:19] | We’ve met. | 我们见过 | 
| [03:21] | My colleagues and I would like a word. | 我的同事和我想找你聊聊 | 
| [03:26] | How the hell am I supposed to get boots on the ground | 如果你不同意我加班的话 | 
| [03:27] | when you won’t approve my overtime? | 我怎么派人执行任务呢 | 
| [03:30] | That’s not what I was told last month. | 上个月不是这么跟我说的 | 
| [03:32] | I got five officers wanting to do graveyard, | 有五个警官想去墓地 | 
| [03:34] | and I don’t have the budget. | 而我却没有预算 | 
| [03:37] | Then put up the money. | 那就提高预算 | 
| [03:39] | Welcome back, Detective. | 欢迎回来 警探 | 
| [03:41] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 | 
| [03:44] | Lieutenant? | 副队长 | 
| [03:45] | Congrats! | 恭喜 | 
| [03:47] | You know, every time I go away for a minute, | 每次我暂时离开后 | 
| [03:49] | I come back and you’ve been promoted. | 等我回来的时候 你就升官了 | 
| [03:52] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [03:52] | Except this time, you’re the one who’s married, so… | 但这次不同 因为你结婚了 | 
| [03:59] | Looks like you got plenty to keep you occupied. | 看来你手上的工作挺多啊 | 
| [04:01] | Look, I don’t want to add to your workload. | 我不想增加你的工作量 | 
| [04:02] | There is a cold case I want to talk to you about. | 我想跟你谈一桩悬案 | 
| [04:04] | This woman came in here looking for you and said — | 有个女人过来找你… | 
| [04:05] | I’m sorry. Wait a sec. | 抱歉 等一下 | 
| [04:07] | 重要信息 斯通警探 监控拍到有三个人从湖里出来 | |
| [04:07] | What is it? | 这是什么 | 
| [04:08] | This just came in a couple hours ago. | 这条信息是几小时前留的 | 
| [04:10] | Why would a fish and game warden be calling you? | 为什么渔猎管理员会联系你 | 
| [04:13] | I gave my card to the guy who patrols the lake | 我把名片给了那片湖的巡逻员 | 
| [04:15] | where Cal and the meth dealers fell through the ice. | 就是卡尔和毒贩掉入冰中的那片湖 | 
| [04:17] | I told him to contact me | 我告诉他如果发现 | 
| [04:18] | if there was ever any unusual activity. | 任何异常活动就联系我 | 
| [04:22] | Detective Stone. | 斯通警探 | 
| [04:23] | My office, please. | 请来我办公室 | 
| [04:28] | Yeah. Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 | 
| [04:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [04:34] | A cargo plane with no registered flight plan landed | 昨天一家没有登记飞行计划的货运飞机 | 
| [04:36] | at a nearby decommissioned airport yesterday. | 在附近一个废弃机场降落了 | 
| [04:38] | That’s interesting. | 很有趣 | 
| [04:39] | I’m just not sure what it has to do with me. | 我只是不确定和我有什么关系 | 
| [04:40] | We know you were on that plane, Mr. Stone. | 我们知道你在那架飞机上 斯通先生 | 
| [04:44] | What we don’t know is | 我们不知道的是 | 
| [04:44] | who you’re working for or what they’re up to. | 你在为谁效力 他们要干什么 | 
| [04:46] | Maybe you convinced someone in the NSA to help? | 或许你说服了国安局的人帮忙 | 
| [04:49] | It wouldn’t be the first time. | 这不是第一次了 | 
| [04:50] | You somehow convinced my old boss Robert Vance | 你不知怎么说服了我的前老板罗伯特·万斯 | 
| [04:53] | to work with you, and you got him killed. | 与你合作 把他害死 | 
| [04:54] | Uh, excuse me. Sorry to interrupt. | 打扰一下 抱歉打断你们 | 
| [04:57] | Are you all planning to stay for lunch? | 你们准备留下来吃午饭吗 | 
| [04:58] | No, we — | 不 我们 | 
| [04:59] | Because this is either a situation where we’re going to need lawyers… | 因为要么我们需要律师在场 | 
| [05:02] | And warrants. | 还有搜查令 | 
| [05:03] | …or you’re rolling up your sleeves | 要么你卷起袖子 | 
| [05:05] | and helping me with the calzone. | 帮我做烤乳酪馅饼 | 
| [05:09] | So, which is it? | 是哪个 | 
| [05:13] | Thank you for your time. | 感谢你腾出时间 | 
| [05:20] | The truth shall set you free. | 真相会让你自由 | 
| [05:27] | So much for going out undetected. Now what? | 不被察觉的外出就这么麻烦 还有什么 | 
| [05:29] | You cannot be expected to | 你没办法 | 
| [05:30] | single-handedly defy the federal government. | 独自对抗联邦政府 | 
| [05:32] | I know, but it’s my fault Vance is being held in Cuba. | 我知道 但万斯被困在古巴是我的错 | 
| [05:34] | I have to get him out. | 我要把他救出来 | 
| [05:39] | At least… | 至少 | 
| [05:42] | At least I have to try. | 至少我要试一试 | 
| [05:47] | I know you do. | 我知道你要 | 
| [05:50] | When I got suspended, I kind of thought that was it for me. | 我被停职时 我以为我的职业生涯完了 | 
| [05:53] | It was. | 的确 | 
| [05:55] | The CCRB recommended termination. | 投诉委员会建议停职 | 
| [05:57] | But someone intervened on your behalf. | 但有人替你做了交涉 | 
| [06:01] | You? | 你 | 
| [06:02] | And let me tell you, it wasn’t easy. | 我告诉你 那并不容易 | 
| [06:05] | But I believe in you as a cop, so I put my ass on the line. | 但我信任你做警察的能力 所以我冒了险 | 
| [06:08] | You screw it up, I’m out. | 你再搞砸 我也完蛋了 | 
| [06:09] | Captain, I would never want you to lose your job on my account — | 警监 我绝不想让你因为我而丢了工作 | 
| [06:11] | Oh, I have no intention of losing my job. | 我并不打算丢了我的工作 | 
| [06:14] | So you’re gonna have to make a choice. | 所以你要做个选择 | 
| [06:15] | You’re either gonna follow the rules — | 你要么遵守规定 | 
| [06:17] | no more sneaking around, no more anonymous tips — | 别再偷偷摸摸 别再提匿名线索 | 
| [06:19] | or quit right now. | 要么现在就走人 | 
| [06:23] | Your rules. Got it. | 你的规定 明白了 | 
| [06:26] | Now, why do you have on your coat? | 你为什么穿着大衣 | 
| [06:28] | Are you going somewhere? | 你要去哪吗 | 
| [06:31] | I got a tip. | 我接到一条线索 | 
| [06:32] | Uh, not — not anonymous. | 不是 不是匿名的 | 
| [06:34] | The park ranger up by the lake | 正在毒贩消失的 | 
| [06:35] | where the meth heads disappeared, | 湖边的公园巡警 | 
| [06:37] | they have a suspicious video that they want me to go — | 他们有一条可疑视频 想让我去 | 
| [06:39] | This is the case that led to your suspension, | 这是让你停职的案子 | 
| [06:40] | and you want to open it back up? | 你还想重新审理吗 | 
| [06:42] | Well, the bodies were never recovered, | 尸体还没被发现 | 
| [06:43] | so technically, it is still op– | 所以严格来说 还没有结 | 
| [06:45] | I’m asking permission to take | 我请求准许我带 | 
| [06:46] | Lieutenant Vasquez up there to check it out. | 瓦斯克斯副队长去那看一看 | 
| [06:48] | Vasquez isn’t your partner. Mikami is. | 瓦斯克斯不是你的搭档 密卡米是 | 
| [06:51] | Also, it isn’t 1973 — | 还有 现在不是1973年 | 
| [06:52] | no one has to drive anywhere to see footage. | 没人要跑去哪看录像 | 
| [06:54] | – Have Park Services email it. – Got it. | -让公园管理处发邮件过来 -明白 | 
| [06:56] | And if something is there, | 如果那里真的有什么 | 
| [06:57] | you and Mikami can go check it out. | 你和密卡米可以去看一看 | 
| [07:01] | Nice to have you back, Detective. | 很高兴你回来 警探 | 
| [07:07] | Hello? My appointment was 30 minutes ago! | 你好 我的预约过了三十分钟了 | 
| [07:14] | Sorry. I know — I know you’ve been waiting. | 抱歉 我知道 我知道你一直在等 | 
| [07:17] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 | 
| [07:19] | You can go ahead of me. | 你可以先去 | 
| [07:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [07:24] | – Thank you. – You okay? | -谢谢 -你还好吗 | 
| [07:26] | Totally. I’m just — I’m swamped. | 当然 我 我只是忙得不可开交 | 
| [07:29] | Can you get that for me? Buzzer’s right there. | 你能帮我处理一下吗 蜂鸣器在那边 | 
| [07:32] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 | 
| [07:37] | – You’re back! – Hi! | -你回来了 -你好 | 
| [07:39] | Never leave me ever again! | 不要再抛下我了 | 
| [07:41] | – There she is! – Hi! | -她回来了 -你好啊 | 
| [07:43] | – How are you, D?! – Oh, so much better. | -最近怎么样 小德 -好太多了 | 
| [07:46] | Man, it was so boring without you here. | 姐们 没有你真是太无聊了 | 
| [07:48] | They stuck me with Wycoff. | 他们让威科夫缠着我 | 
| [07:50] | Yeah, I learned I never need to be around | 我明白了我绝不需要 | 
| [07:52] | a miniature train enthusiast ever again. | 一个火车模型爱好者在我身边 | 
| [07:55] | So, what are we working on? | 我们要做什么 | 
| [07:57] | Hunting down an arms dealer? Locating a bank robber? | 追捕军火商 寻找抢银行的 | 
| [07:59] | – Something cool like that? – Yes, yes. | -像那样很酷的事 -是的 是的 | 
| [08:00] | We’re waiting for a file to load. | 我们在等文件加载 | 
| [08:03] | And suddenly, I miss Wycoff. | 我突然怀念威科夫了 | 
| [08:04] | I got a lead on some activity near the lake | 我得到了卡尔和毒贩去的 | 
| [08:06] | where Cal and the meth heads went in. | 那个湖边的一些线索 | 
| [08:08] | That’s crazy they never found the bodies. | 太疯狂了 他们从没找到尸体 | 
| [08:10] | You think they snuck away that night? | 你觉得他们在那晚溜走了 | 
| [08:11] | – That’s one possibility. – Well, what’s the other? | -这是一种可能 -那另一种呢 | 
| [08:21] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 | 
| [08:27] | Ben, you need to call me back right away when you get this. | 本 看到这个消息马上给我回话 | 
| [08:29] | The three guys who kidnapped Cal… | 绑架卡尔的三个人 | 
| [08:32] | They’re alive again. | 他们又复活了 | 
| [08:43] | Mick’s headed up there now. | 小米正在往那边去 | 
| [08:45] | Why them? | 为什么是他们 | 
| [08:47] | Why do they get to come back | 为什么他们能复活 | 
| [08:48] | after everything they’ve done to us, to Cal? | 在他们对我们和卡尔做了那些事后 | 
| [08:50] | I don’t know. The universe | 我不知道 这世界 | 
| [08:51] | doesn’t seem to have a moral barometer. | 好像没有道德标尺 | 
| [08:52] | I mean, Griffin came back, and he was a cold-blooded killer. | 格里芬回来了 他是个冷血杀手 | 
| [08:56] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好的 好的 好的 | 
| [09:00] | Let’s put ourselves in their shoes. | 我们站在他们的角度思考一下 | 
| [09:02] | They come out of that lake, alive. | 他们活着从湖里出来了 | 
| [09:04] | Last thing they’d remember is kidnapping Cal | 他们能记得的最后的事就是绑架了卡尔 | 
| [09:06] | and falling into the ice with him. | 和他一起掉进了冰窟 | 
| [09:09] | What if they want revenge? | 如果他们想报仇怎么办 | 
| [09:13] | They might think he’s dead. | 他们可能以为他死了 | 
| [09:14] | That’s good. | 那很好 | 
| [09:16] | Let’s keep it that way. | 我们让他们继续这么想 | 
| [09:18] | 84 days. | 八十四天 | 
| [09:19] | They returned after 84 days, | 他们八十四天后回来的 | 
| [09:20] | which means they only have 84 days until they die. | 也就是说他们只能活八十四天 | 
| [09:23] | Okay, so, for 84 days, | 好 八十四天 | 
| [09:24] | we just keep Cal far, far away from them. | 我们就让卡尔躲得远远的 | 
| [09:26] | Yeah. Question is, where? | 对 问题是 躲哪里 | 
| [09:29] | – Well, not here. – Yeah. Agreed. | -这里不行 -是 没错 | 
| [09:31] | We need to take him somewhere no one would ever | 我们要带他去一个没人能联系到 | 
| [09:32] | connect back to us. | 我们的地方 | 
| [09:35] | My stepdad’s place. | 我继父那里 | 
| [09:38] | It’s off the beaten path. | 那里人迹罕至 | 
| [09:39] | It’d be difficult to connect it back to our family. | 别人很难把那和我们家族联系起来 | 
| [09:41] | Grace, it… | 格蕾丝 那里… | 
| [09:43] | Yeah. | 是 | 
| [09:45] | Tarik owns it, though. | 那是塔里克的地方 | 
| [09:46] | You haven’t talked to him in years. | 你好多年不跟他说话了 | 
| [09:49] | He’s not gonna turn away his own sister. | 他不会拒绝自己姐姐的 | 
| [09:52] | I mean, we could all go. | 我们全都去 | 
| [09:56] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [09:59] | Vance. | 万斯 | 
| [10:00] | I’ve got to help him, Grace. | 我得帮他 格蕾丝 | 
| [10:08] | How long would you need? | 你需要多长时间 | 
| [10:10] | A-A day or two. | 一两天 | 
| [10:11] | Talk to Emmett, hopefully get a plan in motion, | 找埃米特谈谈 希望能想到办法 | 
| [10:13] | get to you by the weekend. | 周末前去找你们 | 
| [10:18] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [10:20] | Tell the kids. | 告诉孩子们 | 
| [10:21] | I’ll pack. | 我去收拾 | 
| [10:30] | Okay, so, the lake is over there. | 湖就在那边 | 
| [10:32] | In the video, they were walking southwest. | 视频里他们朝西南方向去了 | 
| [10:34] | I mean, this seems right. | 应该没错 | 
| [10:36] | Yeah, till the trail splits. | 直到分岔路口 | 
| [10:38] | Which way now? | 现在往哪边 | 
| [10:42] | Hey, what’s that? | 喂 那是什么 | 
| [10:47] | It’s wet. | 是湿的 | 
| [10:48] | I think we’re on the right track. | 我们方向应该没错 | 
| [10:51] | Hello?! | 有人吗 | 
| [10:52] | If you can hear me, please help! | 有人吗 救命 | 
| [10:54] | – There. – Help! Help! | -那边 -救命 救命 | 
| [10:57] | It’s — It’s okay. We’re NYPD. | 没事了 我们是纽约警察局的 | 
| [10:58] | My husband! | 我丈夫 | 
| [11:00] | I got a pulse. There’s a head wound. | 还有呼吸 头部受伤 | 
| [11:01] | Call an ambulance. | 呼叫救护车 | 
| [11:03] | Can you tell me what happened? | 你能告诉我发生什么事了吗 | 
| [11:04] | These three men, they came out of nowhere and — | 有三个人 不知道哪里冒出来的 | 
| [11:06] | and one — one of them just — | 他们其中一个 | 
| [11:08] | just kept hitting him over the head with a rock, | 不停地用石头打他的头 | 
| [11:10] | and they just kept hitting him. | 他们不停地打 | 
| [11:11] | You’re doing great, okay? You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 做得很好 | 
| [11:13] | They, um… They — They took our RV, | 他们 他们抢走了我们的房车 | 
| [11:15] | and then one of them kept screaming, “What month is it?” | 其中一个不停地喊着 “现在是几月” | 
| [11:20] | You have to catch them! | 你们要抓住他们 | 
| [11:24] | I don’t think I ever met him. | 我从没见过他 | 
| [11:26] | Oh, you did. You just don’t remember. | 你见过 你不记得了 | 
| [11:29] | He’s mom’s step-brother, right? | 他是妈妈同母异父的弟弟 是吗 | 
| [11:31] | – Yep. – And why don’t they get along? | -是的 -他们为什么合不来 | 
| [11:33] | You know that adults don’t always | 你知道大人不总是 | 
| [11:35] | say and do the right thing. | 能说或做正确的事 | 
| [11:36] | Feelings get hurt, | 感情会受伤害 | 
| [11:38] | especially when it comes to family. | 尤其是涉及到家人的时候 | 
| [11:41] | But he’s your mom’s little brother, | 不过他是你妈妈的弟弟 | 
| [11:44] | and she loves him. | 她爱他 | 
| [11:46] | A lot. | 很爱他 | 
| [12:04] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [12:07] | I’m so sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 | 
| [12:08] | Sometimes I see things. Please don’t tell anyone. | 有的时候我会出现幻觉 请不要告诉别人 | 
| [12:10] | No, no. It’s okay. | 不 没关系 | 
| [12:14] | My Aunt Mick, she… | 我姑姑小米 她… | 
| [12:16] | told me a little bit about what happened to you. | 跟我说了些你遭遇的事 | 
| [12:19] | And how your parents reacted to, um… | 还有你父母的反应… | 
| [12:22] | well, we say “Callings.” | 对我们称之为”呼召”的反应 | 
| [12:27] | They thought my visions were a sign | 他们觉得我的幻觉 | 
| [12:31] | that I was gonna bring about the End of Days. | 是我将带来世界末日的征兆 | 
| [12:36] | It won’t stop. | 它不停止 | 
| [12:39] | It keeps coming back. | 一直出现 | 
| [12:40] | That just means you haven’t solved it yet. | 那只是意味着你还没解决问题而已 | 
| [12:44] | What did you see? | 你看到什么了 | 
| [12:46] | Someone… | 有人… | 
| [12:49] | is stalking me. | 跟踪我 | 
| [12:51] | It has wings and no face. | 它有一对翅膀 没有脸 | 
| [12:56] | Just before it reached me, it… | 它抓到我之前… | 
| [13:00] | it transformed into millions of colors | 变成了无数种颜色 | 
| [13:02] | and then just shattered like glass. | 然后像玻璃一样碎掉 | 
| [13:05] | Sometimes the Callings only show you something | 有时候呼召只会给你看 | 
| [13:08] | that you would know. | 你知道的东西 | 
| [13:10] | Do any of these details mean anything to you? | 这些细节对你有什么意义吗 | 
| [13:16] | Wait, there was a-a stained glass window | 等等 我以前在赛奥赛特的学校 | 
| [13:19] | at my old school in Syosset. | 有一扇彩色玻璃窗 | 
| [13:21] | A-An archangel? | 一个天使长 | 
| [13:24] | Well, maybe the Callings want you to go back | 也许呼召想让你回到 | 
| [13:25] | to your old school. | 你以前的学校 | 
| [13:30] | Oh! Hold on. Let me help. Let me help. | 等等 我来拿 我来拿 | 
| [13:32] | – Thank you. – Did you get a hold of him? | -谢谢 -你联系上他了吗 | 
| [13:34] | No, voicemail’s full. | 没有 他的语音信箱都满了 | 
| [13:35] | I’ll try again later. | 我等会再打给他试试 | 
| [13:37] | It’ll be good to get back into those woods. | 重回树林拥抱自然的感觉一定很好 | 
| [13:39] | Cal’s gonna love it there. | 卡尔一定会很喜欢那里 | 
| [13:41] | – This one’s Olive’s? – No, it’s mine. | -这个是奥莉芙的吗 -不 是我的 | 
| [13:42] | I’m ready to come the minute I’m done. | 我办完事之后马上就去跟你们会合 | 
| [13:46] | Girls, where are your suitcases? We need to go. | 孩子们 你们的行李呢 我们得出发了 | 
| [13:49] | Mom, Dad, we’re not going. | 爸妈 我们不去了 | 
| [13:52] | E-Excuse me? | 什么 | 
| [13:53] | Olive, there are dangerous men out there. | 奥莉芙 外面有很危险的男人 | 
| [13:55] | Angelina had a Calling. | 安吉丽娜收到了呼召 | 
| [13:57] | And we just figured out what it might mean. | 我们刚刚弄明白了那是什么意思 | 
| [13:59] | I don’t want to cause a problem. | 我不想给你们造成麻烦 | 
| [14:01] | No, no, no. You’re not. | 不 不 不 你没有 | 
| [14:03] | She’s had the same one over and over, | 她一直收到重复的呼召 | 
| [14:06] | and she’s finally able to follow it. | 现在她终于可以追随它了 | 
| [14:09] | We can’t let her ignore a Calling. | 我们不能让她无视呼召 | 
| [14:13] | If Angelina stays, I could help her. | 如果安吉丽娜留下 我能帮她 | 
| [14:16] | You really don’t think I can do this, do you? | 你们不认为我能做到 是吗 | 
| [14:18] | – No, that’s — – No, Olive, it’s not that. | -不是 -不 奥莉芙 不是这么回事 | 
| [14:20] | We’re worried. | 我们很担心 | 
| [14:21] | I’m supposed to do this with her, Mom. | 我应该跟她一起解决这件事 妈 | 
| [14:24] | I’m supposed to help her. | 我应该帮她 | 
| [14:26] | I know it. | 我就是知道 | 
| [14:28] | I know it, too. | 我也知道 | 
| [14:32] | Our family split up like this before, | 我们家之前也像这样分开过 | 
| [14:34] | seven years ago in an airport in Jamaica. | 七年前在牙买加的一个机场 | 
| [14:36] | And it ended up saving Cal’s life. | 但最后因此救了卡尔一命 | 
| [14:39] | And this is gonna keep him safe, too. | 这一次也会保证他的安全 | 
| [14:46] | Well, then, I guess this is goodbye. | 那么我想这就是告别了 | 
| [14:50] | Come here. | 过来吧 | 
| [14:52] | For now. | 暂时而已 | 
| [14:58] | There you go. | 好了 | 
| [15:00] | Bring all your patients in here? | 你把所有的病人都带到这里来吗 | 
| [15:02] | Just the ones who die and came back to life. | 只有那些死而复生的病人 | 
| [15:06] | – This is unbelievable. – What? | -这简直不可思议 -怎么了 | 
| [15:08] | – Something wrong with me? – No, not a single thing. | -我有问题吗 -不 你一点事都没有 | 
| [15:09] | I see no trace of the frostbite or the gangrenous tissue | 你身上那些长达三个半月的 | 
| [15:12] | that was consuming you 3 1/2 months ago. | 冻伤和坏疽性组织都不见了 | 
| [15:14] | So…so surviving the Death Date gave me a do-over? | 所以 在死期之后生还让我重获新生了 | 
| [15:18] | Not just on my life, but on my health? | 不只是我的生命 还有我的健康 | 
| [15:20] | There’s more. I see no trace of the ischemic blood marker | 除此之外 所有归回之人都有的 | 
| [15:22] | that all returnees have, that you had. | 缺血性血液标记 在你身上消失了 | 
| [15:25] | So I’m guessing that — | 所以 我猜 | 
| [15:27] | No more Callings. I’m a Muggle again. | 没有呼召了 我又变回凡人了 | 
| [15:31] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 | 
| [15:33] | Yeah, I’m just…busy. | 是啊 我只是 很忙 | 
| [15:37] | – Hey, man. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 | 
| [15:38] | Check your phone. Mick’s been trying to call you. | 看下手机 小米一直在找你 | 
| [15:41] | My battery died. I’ve been looking for apartments all morning. | 我的手机没电了 我整个早上都在找公寓 | 
| [15:42] | Is everything okay? | 没出什么事吧 | 
| [15:45] | The meth heads are back. | 那些毒贩又回来了 | 
| [15:47] | From out of the lake? | 从那片湖里吗 | 
| [15:50] | Alright, I will try and reach Mick. | 好 我会马上联系小米 | 
| [15:55] | Saanvi, the meth heads aren’t the only problem. | 萨尼 那些毒贩不是唯一的问题 | 
| [15:58] | Some agents from the DoD and the NSA | 国防部和国家安全局的一些特工 | 
| [16:00] | happened to be in my neighborhood this morning. | 今早碰巧去了我家附近 | 
| [16:02] | Do they know about Vance? | 他们知道关于万斯的事吗 | 
| [16:03] | I didn’t say a word, | 我什么也没说 | 
| [16:04] | but Vance’s old deputy seemed suspicious. | 但万斯的前任副手有点可疑 | 
| [16:07] | Do you think they know anything about the tailfin? | 你觉得他们知道飞机尾翼的事吗 | 
| [16:09] | Could you imagine how the world | 你能想象如果事情暴露 | 
| [16:10] | would react if that got out? | 会在全世界掀起怎样的波澜 | 
| [16:12] | The scrutiny we would be under again. | 我们又要再一次处在人们的关注之下 | 
| [16:14] | No, what really scares me is the Major finding out. | 不 我真正害怕的是被那个少校发现 | 
| [16:17] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [16:19] | Especially… if she saw this. | 尤其是 怕她看到这个 | 
| [16:23] | – What happened?! – I don’t know. | -怎么会这样 -我不知道 | 
| [16:25] | When I touched the tailfin, Saanvi, it blew me back | 我碰到尾翼的时候 萨尼 它把我弹了出去 | 
| [16:27] | like an electrical shock, and then this happened. | 就像触电了一样 然后就变成这样了 | 
| [16:30] | – I got to take a sample and clean it. – No, no, later. | -我得取样然后清理伤口 -不 晚点再说 | 
| [16:32] | Right now, I really need you to contact Emmett. | 现在 我真的需要你快点联系埃米特 | 
| [16:34] | Hand first, please. | 先把手处理完 拜托 | 
| [16:38] | We got a hit on the RV plates. | 我们找到那辆房车了 | 
| [16:40] | They were spotted southbound on the highway out by — | 有人看到它在高速公路往南的 | 
| [16:42] | Love it when things line up like that. | 看到事情这么有条不紊地可真好 | 
| [16:44] | We are going northbound. | 我们正向北走 | 
| [16:46] | Thanks, Jay. | 谢谢了 杰 | 
| [16:47] | Actually, that’s Lieutenant Jay. | 事实上 是杰副队长 | 
| [16:50] | Yes, sir. Over and out. | 是的 长官 通话完毕 | 
| [16:56] | No! Unh-unh. Do not look at me like that. | 不 别这么看着我 | 
| [16:58] | I’m just enjoying things being back to normal. | 我只是享受一切都回归正常的样子 | 
| [17:00] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么也没说啊 | 
| [17:01] | I was just appreciating some casual banter between two people | 我只是在欣赏两个曾经准备结婚的人 | 
| [17:04] | who used to be engaged to be married. | 他们现在轻松逗趣的对话 | 
| [17:07] | There. | 在那里 | 
| [17:08] | That might be them. | 那可能就是他们 | 
| [17:14] | Gotcha. | 抓到你了 | 
| [17:45] | Look out! | 小心 | 
| [17:56] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [17:58] | Yeah. I’m fine. Are you? | 我没事 你呢 | 
| [18:00] | No. Damn it! | 不 该死的 | 
| [18:09] | Come on, Jace. This is insane. | 杰斯 这也太疯狂了 | 
| [18:11] | Yeah. Yeah, it is insane. | 没错 这的确很疯狂 | 
| [18:14] | We fell through the ice and made it out alive. | 我们掉进冰里但活了下来 | 
| [18:17] | It was winter when we went in the lake | 我们掉进湖里的时候是冬天 | 
| [18:19] | and spring when we came out. | 而出来的时候却是春天了 | 
| [18:22] | We should be dead now. | 我们现在应该已经死了 | 
| [18:23] | I think we were dead, | 我觉得我们的确死了 | 
| [18:24] | and we came back to life or something. | 然后死而复生了 | 
| [18:26] | Like 828. | 就像航班828一样 | 
| [18:28] | Like that damn cop and the kid. | 就像那该死的警察和那个小孩 | 
| [18:30] | Look, w-why don’t we just stop running? | 我们为什么不干脆别再逃亡了 | 
| [18:32] | And give up? | 然后自首 | 
| [18:35] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 | 
| [18:36] | The same thing that happened to you! | 跟你遇到了一样的事 | 
| [18:38] | I mean, this is a miracle, and you know it! | 这是个奇迹 你也知道 | 
| [18:40] | A-And I don’t think that we should be beating people up | 我不觉得我们该继续打人 | 
| [18:42] | and — and fire-bombing the cops! | 用 用炸弹炸警察 | 
| [18:44] | I don’t give a rat’s ass about any of those people. | 我根本不在乎那些人 | 
| [18:47] | You used to be the guy that took care of everyone. | 你以前是那个照顾大伙的人 | 
| [18:49] | Y-You remember when you spent all the money | 你还记得吗 你花了所有钱 | 
| [18:51] | from your — your after-school job | 就是放学后打工赚的钱 | 
| [18:52] | to pay for the high-tops for me and Kory? | 给我和科里买高帮运动鞋 | 
| [18:55] | We had the best kicks on the block. | 我们是街道上鞋最靓的仔 | 
| [19:00] | I hadn’t thought about that job in years. | 我已经好多年没想过那份工作了 | 
| [19:02] | Hey, m-maybe that’s why we came back. | 或许这是我们回来的原因 | 
| [19:06] | T-To do things differently. | 改头换面 | 
| [19:10] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你说得对 | 
| [19:15] | Hey, Kory, pull over, man. I’m gonna drive. | 科里 停车 我来开车 | 
| [19:26] | What the hell? | 搞什么 | 
| [19:27] | We’re supposed to have no contact for three weeks. | 我们应该三周不能联系 | 
| [19:29] | Yeah, well, and Vance was supposed to come home with us. | 是啊 万斯还应该跟我们一起回来呢 | 
| [19:31] | Now, look, I’ve put together everything I can remember. | 听着 我已经把记得的全记录下来了 | 
| [19:33] | If we fly back into here, I think — | 如果我们飞回这里 我想 | 
| [19:35] | Cuba? You’re not serious. | 古巴吗 你不是说真的吧 | 
| [19:37] | About saving Vance’s life? Dead serious. | 关于救万斯的命吗 非常认真 | 
| [19:39] | Stone, you’re a math professor. | 斯通 你是个数学教授 | 
| [19:41] | I spent my life in military intelligence, | 我这辈子都在军队情报部 | 
| [19:43] | and I can assure you we ain’t getting him out on our own, | 我可以向你保证我们没法自己救他回来 | 
| [19:45] | no matter how many maps you draw up. | 无论你画多少地图 | 
| [19:46] | Well, I’m not gonna just give up on him. | 我不打算就这么放弃他 | 
| [19:47] | Yeah, you are. ‘Cause we don’t have the resources. | 是的 你要放弃 因为我们没有资源 | 
| [19:50] | And Vance doesn’t want to involve the government. | 而且万斯还不想卷入政府 | 
| [19:52] | It’s a direct order. | 这是直接命令 | 
| [19:53] | Yeah, they’re already sniffing around. | 对 他们已经开始问东问西了 | 
| [19:55] | I had a house call this morning. | 今早有人来我家了 | 
| [19:57] | And, no, of course, I didn’t say anything. | 当然 我什么都没说 | 
| [20:01] | There’s got to be another way. | 肯定还有其他方法 | 
| [20:03] | If there is, he’ll figure it out. | 如果有 他会想出来 | 
| [20:05] | You need to stand down. | 你得停手了 | 
| [20:10] | So, how does this work? | 那这要怎么办 | 
| [20:12] | How do I take this ring to Vance’s wife | 我怎么把这枚戒指带给万斯的妻子 | 
| [20:14] | and tell her that he’s not coming home | 告诉她 他不能回家了 | 
| [20:15] | and that I’m standing down? | 我还停手不帮忙了 | 
| [20:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [20:24] | I’m just glad he asked you to do it and not me. | 我只是欣慰他让你做这事 而不是我 | 
| [20:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [20:34] | There. That’s it. | 那里 就是那个 | 
| [20:39] | Th-Those wings… | 那些翅膀 | 
| [20:40] | Th-Those are peacock feathers. | 那些是孔雀羽毛 | 
| [20:42] | We’re definitely supposed to be here. | 这绝对是我们该来的地方 | 
| [20:45] | This is what’s been following me. | 一直跟着我的就是这个 | 
| [20:49] | Last time, it was holding up its hand — | 上次 它举着手 | 
| [20:52] | the one that’s holding the scales. | 就是拿天平的那个 | 
| [20:55] | Do…scales mean anything to you? | 天平…对你来说有什么意义吗 | 
| [20:58] | Not really. | 并没有 | 
| [21:00] | I mean, Archangel Michael uses them to weigh your soul | 天使长米迦勒会在审判日用天平 | 
| [21:04] | on Judgment Day to see if you’re worthy. | 称量你的灵魂 看你是否配进天堂 | 
| [21:07] | Okay, so, the figure in your calling, right, | 好吧 那在你呼召里的那位 | 
| [21:10] | it doesn’t have a face. | 它没有脸 | 
| [21:14] | Neither does the Archangel. | 天使长也没有脸 | 
| [21:16] | Yeah, I was here when that happened. | 对 事发的时候我就在这 | 
| [21:18] | My class made time capsules, | 我们班做了时间胶囊 | 
| [21:20] | and when we were choosing where we each wanted to bury them, | 当我们选择在哪埋时间胶囊的时候 | 
| [21:22] | some kids were messing around, | 有几个小孩在胡闹 | 
| [21:23] | and a rock sailed right into the window. | 一块石头飞进了窗户 | 
| [21:26] | You buried a time capsule right around here? | 你在这附近埋了时间胶囊吗 | 
| [21:29] | I know exactly where mine would be, | 我知道我的埋在哪里 | 
| [21:31] | but there’s not much in that box. | 但里面没什么东西 | 
| [21:33] | Okay, the Callings — they led us here, right? | 好吧 呼召 它们带我们来到了这里 对吧 | 
| [21:36] | And the figure was faceless, | 而且出现的人物没有脸 | 
| [21:37] | so that means it wanted you to remember that day. | 这意味着它想让你记住那一天 | 
| [21:40] | I-I think the Calling is leading us to the box. | 我想呼召是想让你找到盒子 | 
| [21:47] | Right here. | 就在这里 | 
| [22:32] | What, uh… | 什么 | 
| [22:34] | 10 years, you just… | 十年了 你就 | 
| [22:36] | show up on my doorstep. | 直接来到了我家 | 
| [22:40] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 | 
| [22:42] | Don’t even bother to call first. | 都懒得先打个电话 | 
| [22:44] | No, I — Y-You didn’t pick up. | 不 我 你没有接 | 
| [22:46] | But you knew I’d be here ’cause, | 但你早就知道我会在这里 因为 | 
| [22:48] | “Where else he gonna be?” | “他还会在哪呢” | 
| [22:53] | – Tarik — – Let me guess. | -塔里克 -让我猜猜 | 
| [22:55] | You need something. | 你有求 | 
| [22:59] | Yeah. I do. | 对 没错 | 
| [23:04] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 | 
| [23:05] | I needed help once. | 我曾经也需要帮助 | 
| [23:07] | Called on the one person who I thought would help. | 打给了唯一一个我认为会帮我的人 | 
| [23:10] | She said no. | 她拒绝了 | 
| [23:11] | There was more to it than that. | 这事还有其他内情 | 
| [23:15] | Ben was working all the time. | 本当时忙于工作 | 
| [23:18] | I was really overwhelmed. The twins were so little — | 我非常力不从心 而且双胞胎又很小 | 
| [23:20] | Sure. Sure. | 当然 当然 | 
| [23:21] | You had your family to worry about. | 你得照顾你的家人 | 
| [23:25] | You are my family, Tarik. | 你也是我家人 塔里克 | 
| [23:27] | You’re my only brother. | 你是我唯一的弟弟 | 
| [23:31] | So you figured I’d be the one person | 所以你认为我是那个 | 
| [23:32] | to always be there for you, | 会一直支持你的人 | 
| [23:35] | no matter what, right? | 无论如何 对吧 | 
| [23:40] | Right. | 对 | 
| [23:41] | Wrong. | 你错了 | 
| [23:57] | Yeah, held up pretty well, considering. | 盒子还是很结实的 都这么多年了 | 
| [24:00] | Let’s see what’s inside, though. | 看看里面都有什么吧 | 
| [24:12] | This is from our first trip to Costa Rica. | 这是我们第一次去哥斯达黎加的时候买的 | 
| [24:21] | Oh, my God. King Kone. | 天呐 金康餐馆 | 
| [24:23] | They used to take me there on special occasions. | 他们以前总在特殊场合带我去那 | 
| [24:28] | Your parents? | 你父母吗 | 
| [24:29] | They were almost normal then. | 他们那时还很正常 | 
| [24:32] | I had no idea what they’d do to me one day, | 我完全不知道他们之后会那样对我 | 
| [24:35] | how they’d… | 他们会… | 
| [24:38] | You know, I keep trying to find the right thing to say, | 我一直在找合适的话 | 
| [24:43] | to tell you how sorry I am for… | 告诉你我有多么遗憾 | 
| [24:47] | all that you’ve been through. | 对你经历的一切 | 
| [24:52] | But the only thing I can think of is, | 但我唯一想到的就是 | 
| [24:55] | “That sucks.” | “太操蛋了” | 
| [24:58] | It does. | 是的 | 
| [25:00] | It does suck. | 确实很操蛋 | 
| [25:03] | It’s hard to believe I was ever happy, | 很难相信我也曾快乐过 | 
| [25:04] | but this — this picture is proof I was. | 但这 这张照片就是证据 | 
| [25:13] | Maybe the Calling wanted you to have that photo. | 或许呼召想让你找到这张照片 | 
| [25:18] | To remind you what it was like to be happy. | 让你想起幸福的感觉 | 
| [25:21] | It’s gonna take more than a picture of a slushie. | 那需可不止一张冰沙的照片 | 
| [25:25] | What about tasting one? | 不如去吃一个吧 | 
| [25:27] | I just want to get rid of these visions. | 我只想摆脱那些幻觉 | 
| [25:29] | If a slushie will help, I’ll have 12 of them. | 如果冰沙有用 12杯我都喝 | 
| [25:34] | – Yeah! Nice! – Aw, man! | -棒 -老兄 | 
| [25:37] | Do the boys know that he’s been in hiding this whole time? | 孩子们知道他这段时间一直藏在别处吗 | 
| [25:42] | Only thing that’s kept me sane | 唯一让我保持理智的事 | 
| [25:44] | is knowing that one day I’ll be able to tell them | 就是知道有一天我能告诉他们 | 
| [25:46] | that he’s finally coming home. | 他终于能回家了 | 
| [25:49] | I suspect that day is not today. | 我猜今天不是那天 | 
| [25:51] | Estelle, we were ambushed by the Cuban military. | 艾斯特尔 我们被古巴军队突袭了 | 
| [25:54] | He’s not coming home anytime soon. | 他最近都不能回来了 | 
| [25:56] | – I am so sorry. – No. | -我很抱歉 -不 | 
| [25:59] | No, he told me that after this he’d be done. | 不 他说干完这个他就不干了 | 
| [26:01] | Estelle, I hate that you | 艾斯特尔 我也不希望 | 
| [26:02] | and your family are going through this, | 你和你家庭经历这些 | 
| [26:03] | especially since I was the one that dragged him to Cuba. | 尤其是 我是那个把他带去古巴的人 | 
| [26:06] | You’re the one who dragged him into all of this! | 你是那个把他卷入这一切的人 | 
| [26:08] | It’s your fault that the world has to think that he’s dead, | 都是因为你 全世界都认为他死了 | 
| [26:11] | and, yes, this is your fault! | 没错 这是你的错 | 
| [26:13] | So if you’re looking for absolution, | 所以如果你想得到饶恕 | 
| [26:17] | get him back. | 把他弄回来 | 
| [26:18] | Do you hear me? | 听到了吗 | 
| [26:20] | Fix this. | 处理好 | 
| [26:22] | I don’t care what it takes. | 我不在乎需要什么代价 | 
| [26:26] | He asked me to give you this. | 他让我把这个给你 | 
| [26:36] | I swore that I’d never marry a man | 我当初发誓绝不嫁给一个 | 
| [26:38] | whose life was shrouded in secrets. | 生活中充满秘密的男人 | 
| [26:43] | Look what he put inside. | 看看他在戒指里刻了什么 | 
| [26:47] | “You shall know the truth.” | “你该知道真相” | 
| [26:51] | “And the truth shall set you free.” | “真相会让你自由” | 
| [26:55] | The truth shall set you free? | 真相会让你自由 | 
| [26:57] | Would anyone else know that he used that quote? | 还有谁知道他用这句话吗 | 
| [27:01] | Only the people who loved him enough to visit his grave. | 只有足够爱他 愿意去他墓前的人才知道 | 
| [27:04] | It’s right on his tombstone. | 这话就刻在墓碑上 | 
| [27:13] | Do you really think | 你真的认为 | 
| [27:14] | the Calling wanted us to get slushies? | 呼召想让我们喝冰沙吗 | 
| [27:17] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 | 
| [27:18] | But, uh, I’m so glad that we did. | 但我很开心我们来喝了 | 
| [27:24] | Can I have a napkin? | 能给我张纸巾吗 | 
| [27:27] | You know, this might be the most fun | 这可能是我追逐 | 
| [27:29] | I’ve ever had following a Calling, so thank you. | 解决呼召意义中最有趣的一个 所以谢谢 | 
| [27:34] | No, thank you. I needed this. | 不 谢谢你 我需要这些 | 
| [27:38] | And here comes the brain freeze. | 我脑袋冻住了 | 
| [27:45] | Great, and — and can I pay for the room with cash? | 好极了 房间能用现金结账吗 | 
| [27:49] | Sure. Yeah — | 当然 好 | 
| [27:51] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [27:52] | Hello? You there? | 喂 还在吗 | 
| [27:56] | There’s Uncle Tarik. | 塔里克舅舅来了 | 
| [27:58] | Well, that’s a good sign. | 这是个好现象 | 
| [27:59] | – It is? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 | 
| [28:02] | When he was little and he wanted to talk, | 他小时候每当想谈谈时 | 
| [28:04] | he would sulk within view. | 就会在你面前晃悠 | 
| [28:13] | You any good at horse? | 你擅长HORSE投篮吗 | 
| [28:23] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这干什么 | 
| [28:24] | You jogged my memory earlier, | 你之前让我想起了过去 | 
| [28:25] | when you mentioned how it used to be. | 当你提到之前的事时 | 
| [28:28] | Back when I worked here. | 当我在这工作的时候 | 
| [28:30] | I’ll bet Ron and Julie never bothered to change the combo | 我打赌罗恩和朱莉肯定没改后屋 | 
| [28:32] | to the safe in the back. | 保险箱的密码 | 
| [28:35] | Hey, Jace! | 杰斯 | 
| [28:37] | L-Let’s just go. Alright? | 我们走吧 好吗 | 
| [28:39] | Wouldn’t it be better if — if everyone thought | 难道这不是更好吗 如果大家都认为 | 
| [28:41] | that we were still at the bottom of that lake? | 我们还在湖底躺着 | 
| [28:43] | You saw the looks on those cops’ faces. | 你看到那些警察的表情了 | 
| [28:45] | They know we’re back. | 他们知道我们回来了 | 
| [28:46] | Well, then, l-let’s just disappear. | 那我们就消失吧 | 
| [28:48] | I-I-I don’t know. | 我说不好 | 
| [28:50] | – Go to Canada or whatever. – For sure. | -去加拿大什么的 -对 | 
| [28:53] | But first, we got scores to settle. | 但首先 我们要先把旧账算清 | 
| [28:55] | Now, let’s go. | 我们走吧 | 
| [28:57] | We’re gonna do a smash-and-grab and peal out in an RV? | 我们要砸抢之后用房车逃跑吗 | 
| [29:01] | We might have to improvise. | 我们可能需要随机应变 | 
| [29:13] | State troopers got a tip about three guys | 州警得到了那三人的消息 | 
| [29:14] | getting out of an RV. One had a knife. | 他们开了房车 其中一人有刀 | 
| [29:17] | They’re at a fast-food joint called King Kone. | 他们在一家叫金康餐馆的快餐店前 | 
| [29:19] | Driving on a damaged radiator, | 我们的车散热器坏了 | 
| [29:20] | but we’re going as fast as we can. | 但我们会尽快赶过去 | 
| [29:22] | Scratch that. Now we’re going as fast as we can — | 刚才那句不算 现在我们才是尽快 | 
| [29:24] | slightly faster than we can. | 比全力稍微还快点 | 
| [29:31] | Is that, like, “R”? | 你这是R位投篮吗 | 
| [29:33] | It’s “S,” actually. | 其实是S位 | 
| [29:43] | You gotta nail that shot. | 你得进球才行 | 
| [29:45] | I’m a little rusty. | 我有点生疏了 | 
| [29:47] | Alright, remember it like this. | 好吧 要这么记 | 
| [29:49] | B-e-e-f. | BEEF投篮法则 | 
| [29:52] | Balance — | 平衡 | 
| [29:53] | Eyes, elbows, follow-through. | 视线 手肘 跟随 | 
| [29:55] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [29:57] | Sounds like you got a good coach. | 听起来你有个很好的教练 | 
| [29:59] | Yeah. My mom’s the best. | 对 我妈妈最棒了 | 
| [30:08] | She never beat me at horse. | 她从没在HORSE投篮上赢过我 | 
| [30:11] | Not once. | 一次也没有 | 
| [30:15] | She only let me win. | 她只让我赢 | 
| [30:17] | Every damn time. | 每次都是 | 
| [30:20] | She said every time you did something well, | 她说每次你做好了什么事 | 
| [30:24] | she’d be even prouder than if she did it herself. | 她都比自己做的还开心 | 
| [30:28] | She said you made her a good mother. | 她说你让她成为一个好妈妈 | 
| [30:34] | Go to her. | 去找她 | 
| [30:37] | Go to her. | 去找她 | 
| [30:47] | Go to her. | 去找她 | 
| [30:49] | What the hell was that? | 刚才是怎么回事 | 
| [30:51] | You heard that, too? | 你也听到了吗 | 
| [30:52] | Go to her! | 去找她 | 
| [30:54] | It’s the damn kid that died in the lake. | 这是死在湖里的那个孩子 | 
| [30:56] | What the hell’s “Go to her” supposed to mean? | “去找她”又是什么意思 | 
| [31:01] | It’s the cop. She’s close. | 警察来了 她靠近了 | 
| [31:03] | Go to her! | 去找她 | 
| [31:04] | That kid’s trying to mind-control us to turn ourselves in. | 这孩子想通过意识控制我们 让我们自首 | 
| [31:06] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 | 
| [31:08] | Pete. Pete! We gotta go, man. | 皮特 皮特 我们得走了 老兄 | 
| [31:10] | What are you doing? We gotta go! | 你在干什么 我们得走了 | 
| [31:11] | Get in the RV! | 快上车 | 
| [31:14] | This girl. | 这个姑娘 | 
| [31:17] | I-I think I’m supposed to go to her. | 我觉得我得去找她 | 
| [31:19] | What are you talking about, man? We gotta go. | 你在说什么疯话 我们得走了 | 
| [31:21] | The cops are coming! Come on! | 警察来了 快点 | 
| [31:22] | We gotta go! The cops are coming! | 我们得走了 警察来了 | 
| [31:25] | Pete! | 皮特 | 
| [31:38] | Put your hands up! | 举起手来 | 
| [31:41] | Put your hands up! | 举起手来 | 
| [31:42] | Hands behind your back. | 手放到背后 | 
| [31:43] | Easy. | 别动 | 
| [31:45] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢 | 
| [31:47] | Where are they?! | 他们人呢 | 
| [32:06] | 真相会让你自由 罗伯特·万斯 1961-2018 | |
| [32:10] | “The truth shall set you free.” | “真相会让你自由” | 
| [32:13] | About time you figured it out. | 你也该想明白了 | 
| [32:16] | Been following you all day. | 我都跟踪你一天了 | 
| [32:19] | Estelle said only people | 艾斯特尔说只有 | 
| [32:20] | who love her husband would come here | 爱她丈夫的人才会来这里 | 
| [32:21] | and remember his epitaph. | 记住他的墓志铭 | 
| [32:23] | I’m here a lot. | 我经常来 | 
| [32:26] | It was sorrow at first. Losing my friend. My mentor. | 最开始是悲伤 失去了我的朋友 导师 | 
| [32:29] | Then guilt that I wasn’t there to protect him. | 之后是内疚 我没能在那保护他 | 
| [32:33] | Then it became something else. | 再后来变成了其他感受 | 
| [32:36] | What? | 是什么 | 
| [32:38] | A nagging feeling that | 一种挥之不去的感觉 | 
| [32:39] | Robert Vance isn’t buried in this grave. | 罗伯特·万斯没有埋在那个坟墓里 | 
| [32:48] | You were right. | 你说得对 | 
| [32:50] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 | 
| [32:51] | My God. | 天呐 | 
| [32:55] | Tell him I want to talk — | 告诉他我想谈谈 | 
| [32:55] | I can’t. He’s being held by the Cuban military. | 做不到 他被古巴军队抓走了 | 
| [32:58] | What?! How did he get himself — | 什么 他怎么让自己 | 
| [32:59] | Well, I’m more concerned with how he’s gonna get out. | 我更担心他要怎么出来 | 
| [33:03] | I’ve gone around and around, and I can’t figure it out. | 我想了好久 但一直没找到办法 | 
| [33:06] | What if the government could do some kind of… | 如果政府可以做一些 | 
| [33:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [33:12] | Some kind of prisoner exchange. | 一些囚犯交换 | 
| [33:14] | The prisoner in question faked his own death, | 但这名囚犯伪装了自己的死 | 
| [33:16] | operated off the grid for a year and a half, | 在一年半内秘密行动 | 
| [33:19] | apparently in an embargoed country. | 还是在一个遭到禁运的国家 | 
| [33:21] | Our government will classify him as a spy. | 我们的政府会把他当作间谍 | 
| [33:23] | They’re not gonna be interested in a prisoner exchange. | 他们肯定不会对囚犯交换感兴趣 | 
| [33:27] | What if you go back and tell your people | 如果你可以回去告诉你们的人 | 
| [33:28] | that Vance isn’t the biggest news in Cuba? | 万斯不是古巴最大的新闻呢 | 
| [33:31] | That there’s something bigger. | 还有更大的东西 | 
| [33:34] | – Much bigger. About 828. – It would take something like that | -大得多 关于828航班 -那样的信息 | 
| [33:36] | for me to move the mountains I need to move. | 才能让我移动我需要移的大山 | 
| [33:38] | Okay, but I need you to keep it under wraps. | 好吧 但我需要你保密 | 
| [33:40] | Vance’s life is in the balance. | 万斯的性命危在旦夕 | 
| [33:43] | And, in a way, so is every passenger’s. | 而且从某种角度来说 所有乘客都是 | 
| [33:45] | I promise I’ll do everything in my power to keep it secret. | 我保证尽全力保密 | 
| [33:48] | But everyone on the planet is fascinated with 828, | 但地球上所有人都对828航班着迷 | 
| [33:50] | so it may not be in my power. | 所以可能光靠我的力量不够 | 
| [33:54] | So, what is it? A piece of intel? | 那是什么 一则消息吗 | 
| [33:56] | A piece of 828. | 828航班的一部分 | 
| [34:03] | As I said, you have the right to remain silent, | 如我所说 你有权保持沉默 | 
| [34:05] | but do you want to tell us what you were doing here? | 但你想告诉我你在这干什么吗 | 
| [34:07] | Yeah, or where your lunatic brother went? | 对 还有你那个疯哥哥去哪了 | 
| [34:10] | Nothing? Alright, in you go. | 不说吗 行吧 进去 | 
| [34:14] | Wait! That’s my photo. | 等等 那是我的照片 | 
| [34:16] | Actually, it’s NYPD’s. | 其实这是纽约警局的 | 
| [34:22] | I’m gonna leave my card with the owner, | 我把名片给店主 | 
| [34:23] | – tell him we’re taking off. – Okay. | -告诉他我们要走了 -好 | 
| [34:26] | Aunt Mick? | 小米姑姑 | 
| [34:28] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这干什么 | 
| [34:29] | Didn’t your dad tell you? They’re back. | 你爸没告诉你吗 他们回来了 | 
| [34:31] | Yeah, but Angelina had a Calling. | 说了 但安吉丽娜收到一个呼召 | 
| [34:34] | – What was it? – Archangel Michael, holding scales. | -是什么 -天使长米迦勒 拿着天平 | 
| [34:38] | We dug up this box that she buried, | 我们找到了她埋的盒子 | 
| [34:39] | like, a really long time ago. | 很久之前埋的 | 
| [34:41] | W-What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 | 
| [34:43] | Oh, we lost something from the box. | 我们丢了盒子里的东西 | 
| [34:44] | We’re just trying to retrace our steps. | 我们正顺着原路返回 | 
| [34:45] | What was it? | 是什么 | 
| [34:48] | Th-This. | 这个 | 
| [34:50] | No. Wait. Wait! | 不 等等 等等 | 
| [34:52] | Please! | 求你了 | 
| [34:54] | T-That photo belongs to me. | 那张照片是我的 | 
| [34:56] | No, it’s mine. I dropped it. | 不 这是我的 我掉下的 | 
| [35:00] | H-How could you have a picture of me? | 你怎么会有我的照片 | 
| [35:02] | This is a picture of me. I… | 这是我的照片 我… | 
| [35:04] | Right there. I was 10 years old. | 就在这 当时我十岁 | 
| [35:06] | In the background. | 在背景里 | 
| [35:08] | That’s my brother Jace w-working at the counter. | 那是我哥哥 在柜台后面工作 | 
| [35:13] | And that boy staring at the girl with the slushie? | 那个盯着拿沙冰姑娘的男孩 | 
| [35:17] | Staring at you? | 盯着你看的那人 | 
| [35:20] | That — That’s me. | 那 那是我 | 
| [35:22] | So, this is weird. What’s the move? | 这太奇怪了 该怎么办 | 
| [35:28] | We’re gonna go by the books. Olive, you need to go home. | 我们要照章办事 奥莉芙 你得回家 | 
| [35:30] | There’s still two of these guys at large, okay? | 还有两个人在逃 好吗 | 
| [35:33] | No, I’m — I’m sorry. Uh, you can’t take that. | 不 抱歉 你不能拿走 | 
| [35:36] | This is all I have. | 这是我的全部了 | 
| [35:37] | I know, but it’s — it’s evidence. I’m sorry. | 我知道 但这是证据 抱歉 | 
| [35:39] | Aunt Mick, this is a part of a Calling, okay? | 小米姑姑 这是护照的一部分 好吗 | 
| [35:41] | You just saw what happened, alright? | 你看到刚发生的事了 对吧 | 
| [35:44] | We — We have to keep it. Dad is gonna want to see this. | 我们 我们得留着 爸爸会想看看的 | 
| [35:46] | And there might be more clues. | 而且可能有更多线索 | 
| [35:47] | I can’t. I’m sorry. It has to go in the report. | 不行 抱歉 这个必须进报告 | 
| [35:49] | I’m — I’m — I’m sorry. | 我 我很抱歉 | 
| [35:55] | Get home safe. | 安全地回家 | 
| [36:12] | Sample taken from subject’s hand | 目标手上提取的样本 | 
| [36:14] | shows nothing more than trace amounts of aluminum oxide, | 只有少许氧化铝残留的痕迹 | 
| [36:18] | consistent with an injury from a piece of metal. | 与金属擦伤相符 | 
| [36:21] | Unremarkable. | 没有特别之处 | 
| [36:27] | It’s me. | 是我 | 
| [36:32] | It was so nice of you to stick around. | 你真体贴 还留下来了 | 
| [36:34] | Happy to help out anytime. | 我很乐意帮忙 | 
| [36:37] | But I’m still here ’cause I wanted to talk to you. | 但我在这是因为想跟你谈谈 | 
| [36:39] | Sure. What’s up? | 当然 怎么了 | 
| [36:41] | I just get the feeling that you’re pushing yourself for some reason. | 我只是感觉你不知为何有点太逼自己了 | 
| [36:47] | There’s just a lot of people to help. | 只是有很多人需要帮忙 | 
| [36:52] | Are you doing all this — | 那你做的这一切 | 
| [36:54] | putting everything into overdrive — | 让一切都超速运转 | 
| [36:56] | to be sure you survive the Death Date? | 是为了确保你活过死期吗 | 
| [36:59] | I have to tell you, my take on it | 我得告诉你 我觉得 | 
| [37:00] | is that as long as you follow Callings, then — | 只要你跟着呼召走 那… | 
| [37:02] | Look, I haven’t had any Callings since I medicated myself! | 听着 自从我给自己注射药物后再没受到过呼召 | 
| [37:07] | So, if solving the Callings | 如果解决呼召 | 
| [37:10] | is the only way to survive the Death Date, | 是唯一活过死期的办法 | 
| [37:12] | what do I do? | 我该怎么办 | 
| [37:17] | You just keep doing what you’re doing. | 你只需要继续做你做的事 | 
| [37:19] | Helping people. | 帮助别人 | 
| [37:21] | Making the world better one patient at a time. | 每次治好一个患者 让世界变得更好 | 
| [37:24] | You can’t let it eat at you. | 你不能让这事蚕噬你 | 
| [37:29] | – How did you know? – Know what? | -你怎么知道 -知道什么 | 
| [37:31] | That, uh, it was eating at me. | 这件事在蚕噬我 | 
| [37:38] | In all these months, zero people have noticed, | 这么多月 没人注意到 | 
| [37:39] | and you have been here five minutes, and… | 而你只来了五分钟 然后 | 
| [37:43] | How are you seeing what no one else is? | 你怎么能看到别人看不到的事 | 
| [37:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [37:55] | That was a very thorough report you submitted. | 你提交的报告非常完整 | 
| [37:58] | – Nice work, Stone. – Trying to do the right thing. | -干得好 斯通 -我想做正确的事 | 
| [38:02] | Well, it paid off. Pete Baylor’s back in custody, | 起效了 皮特·贝勒又进监狱了 | 
| [38:04] | and I’m getting the help of every law enforcement agency | 全国上下所有执法机构都在帮我们 | 
| [38:06] | in the country to hunt down the other two. | 全力追捕剩下的两个逃犯 | 
| [38:09] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 | 
| [38:10] | you think you can get this back to its original owner? | 你觉得你能把这个物归原主吗 | 
| [38:13] | Forensics is done with it, and Mikami mentioned | 检识科用完了 密卡米提到 | 
| [38:15] | it had sentimental value. | 这有纪念意义 | 
| [38:19] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢 警监 | 
| [38:21] | Anything else you want to share? | 你还有其他事要说吗 | 
| [38:25] | I saw that video. | 我看到视频了 | 
| [38:28] | Where do you think they were for three months? | 你觉得他们那三个月都在哪 | 
| [38:30] | In that lake? | 在湖里 | 
| [38:31] | The — The truth is, Captain, | 事实是 警监 | 
| [38:34] | I-I… | 我 | 
| [38:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [38:39] | I have my theories, but I know that you — | 我有些想法 但我知道你 | 
| [38:41] | Prefer facts. | 更喜欢事实 | 
| [38:43] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [38:45] | Stone, let’s keep a lid on that video. | 斯通 视频的事先按兵不动 | 
| [38:50] | Good work, Detective. | 干得好 警探 | 
| [39:04] | 一个朋友 真相让他自由了 | |
| [39:12] | Thank you, Powell. | 谢谢 鲍威尔 | 
| [39:21] | 本·斯通 真相让他自由了 | |
| [39:26] | Good evening, folks. Our top story to tell you about now — | 晚上好 各位观众 今日头条是关于 | 
| [39:28] | Leaked photos from a driver | 在关塔那摩工作的司机 | 
| [39:30] | who was working inside Guantanamo | 泄露了一些照片 | 
| [39:32] | shows what appears to be airplane debris | 照片显示一些带有 | 
| [39:34] | bearing the Montego Air logo. | 蒙特哥航空标志的飞机残骸 | 
| [39:36] | 持续报道 828航班部分尾翼在关塔那摩 | |
| [39:36] | This could be the biggest bombshell yet | 这可能是蒙特哥828航班调查中 | 
| [39:39] | in the Montego 828 investigation… | 最出乎意料的展开了 | 
| [39:42] | – Ready? – Shh. Shh. Shh. | -准备好了吗 -嘘 | 
| [39:44] | …is leading to new speculation | 导致了新的推测 | 
| [39:46] | about the plane and passengers | 关于一年半前 | 
| [39:48] | who landed in New York a year and a half ago. | 降落于纽约的飞机和机上乘客 | 
| [39:51] | If the plane is in pieces in the Caribbean, | 如果飞机的残骸出现在了加勒比海 | 
| [39:54] | are there two planes? | 难道有两架飞机吗 | 
| [39:56] | And what does that mean about the people on the plane? | 那机上的乘客又是什么情况呢 | 
| [39:59] | Who, or some would say what, | 降落的那191位 | 
| [40:01] | are the 191 passengers who landed? | 究竟是谁 或有些人问 究竟是什么 | 
| [40:05] | I’m Logan Crawford, reporting from the newsroom in New York. | 我是洛根·克里福德 纽约演播室报道 | 
| [40:19] | It’s the press. | 媒体来了 | 
| [40:21] | We can’t go. | 我们走不了了 | 
| [40:23] | They’ll follow us all the way to Tarik’s. | 他们会跟着我们去塔里克家 | 
| [40:26] | I’ll tell your mom we can’t make it. | 我告诉你妈妈我们去不了了 | 
| [40:34] | Ben Stone? Vicky Smith, local news. | 本·斯通 我是本地新闻的薇姬·史密斯 | 
| [40:36] | Two minutes of your time, please! | 占用你两分钟时间 拜托 | 
| [40:39] | Come on. | 快来 |