时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Manifest”… | 《命运航班》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Are you hearing things, Randall? | 你有幻听吗 兰德尔 |
[00:04] | You are so consumed with the Callings | 你被呼召和救生艇 |
[00:06] | and the Lifeboat. | 弄得精疲力尽 |
[00:08] | Where is he?! | 他在哪里 |
[00:11] | Effective immediately, NYPD is to report | 立即生效 纽约警局要向联调局 |
[00:13] | all 828 passenger cases to the FBI. | 报告所有828航班乘客的相关案件 |
[00:16] | Looks like they’re coming after all of us, doesn’t it? | 看起来他们要抓我们所有人了 对吧 |
[00:18] | You fell off the radar after that nightclub fire. | 从夜店大火后你就销声匿迹了 |
[00:20] | We are returned from the dead | 我们死而复生 |
[00:22] | to be agents of the apocalypse. | 成为了末日的先遣者 |
[00:24] | I killed the Major. | 我杀了少校 |
[00:25] | You have a responsibility. | 你有责任 |
[00:26] | I can no longer rely on the system. | 我无法再依赖系统了 |
[00:28] | Did you just get fired? | 你被开除了吗 |
[00:30] | I quit. | 我辞职了 |
[00:31] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[00:32] | It’s us against the world. | 现在是我俩对抗天下 |
[00:34] | Look, Angelina. | 安吉丽娜 |
[00:35] | – This can’t hap– – What the hell is going on?! | -这不行 -这是怎么回事 |
[00:37] | Olive knew there was something off about her. | 奥莉芙知道她有点不对劲 |
[00:39] | If you ever need a place to go, | 如果你需要一个住地 |
[00:40] | there’s a key under the creepy garden gnome by the front door. | 前门的可怕花园地精下有把钥匙 |
[00:43] | The Calling, it’s escalating. | 呼召升级了 |
[00:45] | Testing on the Ark was causing the earthquake | 测试方舟造成了我们感受到的 |
[00:47] | we felt here in the city. | 城市里的地震 |
[00:48] | Imagine what something the size of the Tailfin could do. | 想想尾翼这么大的东西会造成什么吧 |
[00:50] | God has chosen you to fulfill this Calling. | 上帝选择了你完成呼召 |
[00:52] | When that mission is fulfilled, you’ll be healed. | 当那个任务完成后 你就会痊愈 |
[00:54] | We have to do more than just stop Eureka from testing. | 我们不仅仅需要停止尤里卡的测试 |
[00:56] | We have to… destroy the Tailfin. | 我们得…摧毁尾翼 |
[00:57] | How the hell do you suggest that we pull that off? | 那你建议我们怎么摧毁它 |
[01:00] | My name is Cal Stone. | 我叫卡尔·斯通 |
[01:01] | I’m here to see the Tailfin. | 我来看尾翼 |
[01:31] | You guys okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[01:36] | Cal, hey! | 卡尔 |
[01:38] | Ben, look at me! | 本 看着我 |
[01:44] | Bethany. | 贝萨妮 |
[01:46] | Bethany! | 贝萨妮 |
[02:05] | Ben, please tell me what’s happening. | 本 求求你告诉我这是什么情况 |
[02:09] | Ben, please — | 本 求求你… |
[02:17] | Saanvi. | 萨尼 |
[02:18] | Saanvi, look! | 萨尼 看 |
[02:20] | Saanvi! | 萨尼 |
[02:37] | Mick? | 小米 |
[02:38] | Mick? | 小米 |
[02:40] | Mick! | 小米 |
[02:41] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:48] | That was, uh — | 刚刚太… |
[02:49] | Terrifying. You wouldn’t stop shaking. | 吓人 你止不住地发抖 |
[02:52] | I’ve never seen you have a Calling that powerful before. | 我从没见过你收到过这么强大的呼召 |
[02:55] | We were back on 828. | 我们又回到828航班上了 |
[02:55] | There was blood coming down the walls. | 鲜血从墙壁上淌下来 |
[02:58] | Sounds like a horror movie. | 听着像是恐怖电影 |
[02:59] | There was so much blood. There was so much blood. | 有很多的血 很多的血 |
[03:07] | You think a passenger’s gonna get hurt? | 你认为有乘客要受伤了吗 |
[03:11] | Not if I can help it. | 除非我能阻止 |
[03:14] | Okay, the best chance they’ll have to get in | 他们进入的最佳机会 |
[03:16] | is through the south gate. | 是从南门进去 |
[03:17] | – Why there? – Less security. | -为什么 -安保比较少 |
[03:19] | If Mick creates a diversion, | 如果小米声东击西 |
[03:20] | Saanvi has an idea of how to destroy the Tailfin. | 萨尼有个毁掉尾翼的办法 |
[03:23] | I’m kinda glad you have to sit this one out, | 你这次只能作壁上观让我有些窃喜 |
[03:25] | even if it is for the wrong reasons. | 即便理由不太好 |
[03:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:49] | I can’t believe what happened with Angelina. | 我无法相信安吉丽娜的事 |
[03:51] | I-I-I should’ve been here for you. | 我本应在这里陪你们 |
[03:54] | – You don’t have to apologize. – I can’t believe I didn’t see | -你不必道歉 -我不敢相信 |
[03:56] | what was going on under my own roof. | 我没有发现自己家里出的状况 |
[03:58] | I feel terrible for not trusting you. | 我感觉很难受 没有相信你 |
[04:03] | We’re good, Mom. | 都过去了 妈妈 |
[04:16] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[04:17] | – Please tell me you saw that? – You had a Calling? | -你一定也看见了吧 -你收到呼召了 |
[04:20] | Ben, the walls of the plane were bleeding. | 本 飞机的墙壁在淌血 |
[04:21] | Someone is gonna get hurt or — or worse. | 有人要受伤 甚至… 更糟 |
[04:23] | I need to look into it. | 我需要去调查一下 |
[04:24] | No, no. You need to go to Eureka. | 不不 你需要去尤里卡 |
[04:25] | Maybe that’s what the Calling’s about. | 也许呼召昭示的就是这个事 |
[04:27] | Uh, Ben, her Calling could be about anything. | 本 她的呼召所昭示的什么都有可能 |
[04:28] | – You, Cal. – It’s not about Eureka, | -你 卡尔 -跟尤里卡没关系 |
[04:30] | and it’s not about Ben or Cal. | 跟本或者卡尔也没有关系 |
[04:32] | – Why do you say that? – I saw Bethany. | -你为什么这么说 -我看见了贝萨妮 |
[04:34] | She could hear me in the Calling, | 在呼召里她能听见我 |
[04:36] | but you, Cal, Saanvi — you didn’t even flinch. | 但你 卡尔 萨尼… 你们眼皮都不抬一下 |
[04:38] | I don’t know. Maybe she knows something that could help. | 我也说不好 也许她知道什么有用的东西 |
[04:40] | Okay. Okay, let me know. | 好吧 随时告诉我情况 |
[04:46] | It’s a temporary setback. | 是暂时的耽搁 |
[04:48] | And you’ll only get one shot at Eureka. | 你们在尤里卡只有一次机会 |
[04:50] | A little extra time to plan it out is not a bad thing. | 多一点时间去规划并不是坏事 |
[04:52] | I know. I know. I just wish I could… | 我明白 我真希望我能… |
[04:56] | do it on my own. | 自己去 |
[04:57] | Well, I’ve never seen one of those up close before. | 我还从没近距离看到过这东西 |
[05:00] | – It’s pretty badass. – No, it’s not. | -很厉害 -不 并不是 |
[05:02] | I’m embarrassed you and Cal have to see it. | 我感觉很丢人 你和卡尔不得不看见 |
[05:04] | – Where is Cal, anyway? – Oh, he crashed early. | -卡尔呢 -他早早睡了 |
[05:06] | He was lights out by the time I put Eden down. | 我哄伊登睡觉时他都熄灯了 |
[05:10] | Weird. | 奇怪 |
[05:12] | What are you waiting for?! | 你等什么呢 |
[05:13] | Hold on. Does anyone know you’re here? | 等等 有人知道你来这里了吗 |
[05:15] | No. I didn’t tell anybody I was coming | 不 我没告诉任何人我要过来 |
[05:17] | because they’d tell me I couldn’t. | 因为他们不会让我来 |
[05:19] | And this is important. | 而这很重要 |
[05:20] | Like I told that lady who doesn’t smile, | 就像我告诉那位不苟言笑的女士 |
[05:22] | this Tailfin cannot be here anymore! | 尾翼不能再放在这了 |
[05:27] | You’re growing up to be a lot like your dad. | 你越长越像你爸爸了 |
[05:29] | – Thank you. – Wasn’t a compliment. | -谢谢 -不是夸你 |
[05:38] | Unless you’re closing down Eureka, now’s not the best time. | 除非你要关闭尤里卡 否则我现在不方便 |
[05:40] | Well, that makes two of us. | 彼此彼此 |
[05:43] | I have something that belongs to you. | 我这里有属于你的东西 |
[05:47] | – What’s he doing there?! – I have no idea. | -他去那里干什么 -我也不清楚 |
[05:50] | Vance said he just showed up on his own. | 万斯说他自己去了 |
[05:52] | We gotta get him out. | 我们要把他救出来 |
[05:53] | Wait, Dad, what are you doing? | 等等 爸 你在干什么 |
[05:56] | Breaking out of jail. | 越狱 |
[05:58] | Ben, you take that off, you will be arrested again, | 本 你要是把那个解下来 会被再次黛布 |
[06:00] | charged with another crime. Let me go. | 再多一项罪 我去就行了 |
[06:01] | I don’t trust that place. I’m not gonna let you go alone. | 我不相信那里 我不会让你一个人去 |
[06:04] | Hold on. Hold on. Let me try. | 等等 等等 我来试试 |
[06:07] | Ben, please. | 本 拜托了 |
[06:08] | It’s amazing what you can find on the Internet. | 网上能找到的东西真是令人吃惊 |
[06:15] | Honey, you can’t just — | 亲爱的 你不能就… |
[06:20] | There. Now they’ll think you’re home. | 这样 他们就以为你在家了 |
[06:22] | – No, Ol, you can’t. – Dad, I don’t know | -不 小奥 不行 -爸 我不知道 |
[06:24] | how much longer this magic trick is gonna work, | 这个办法能撑多久 |
[06:25] | so just go get Cal. I got Eden. | 快去找卡尔 我来看伊登 |
[06:42] | No luck with the flight attendant? | 联系不到那空姐吗 |
[06:44] | I left her two voicemails, a dozen texts. | 我给她发了两条语音 十几条信息 |
[06:48] | I’m starting to feel like a stalker. | 我都感觉自己像个跟踪狂 |
[06:49] | It’s been months since you last talked to her. | 你最后一次跟她说话已经好几个月了 |
[06:51] | Maybe she’s out of town. | 也许她离开这里了 |
[06:52] | She had the Calling. I know it. | 她收到呼召了 我知道 |
[06:55] | Everywhere I looked, | 我看到的每个地方 |
[06:56] | there was blood streaming down the walls, Zeke. | 墙上有血流下来 泽克 |
[07:00] | Bethany saw more than me. | 贝萨妮看到的比我多 |
[07:02] | I’m stuck without her. | 没有她我想不通 |
[07:05] | If I would’ve just left you alone, | 我要是不管你 |
[07:06] | you would’ve had a chance to see what scared Bethany. | 你就能看到贝萨妮是被什么吓到了 |
[07:09] | Hey, you had no idea what I was going through. | 你不知道我经历了什么 |
[07:11] | All I could do was feel your terror. | 我只能感受你的恐惧 |
[07:17] | What’s the point of surviving the Death Date | 如果熬过了死期 有了共鸣能力 |
[07:19] | and having these empathic vibes | 却帮不了自己的妻子 |
[07:21] | if I can’t even help my own wife? | 有什么用呢 |
[07:25] | You help me every single day. | 你每天都在帮我 |
[07:27] | And your empathy? I hope we all get it, | 你的共鸣能力 我希望我们都能拥有 |
[07:29] | because it’s a gift. | 那是天赐的礼物 |
[07:31] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[07:35] | You expecting company? | 你约了谁吗 |
[07:37] | Maybe it’s Bethany. | 可能是贝萨妮 |
[07:41] | Hey. Whoa. Is everything okay? | 嗨 一切还好吧 |
[07:43] | No. It’s not. | 不 不好 |
[07:44] | How can you just up and quit, Michaela? | 你怎么说不干就不干了 米凯拉 |
[07:46] | You didn’t even tell your partner. | 你都没告诉你搭档 |
[07:48] | I’ll tell her tomorrow. | 我明天跟她说 |
[07:51] | Jared, do you know what time it is? | 杰瑞德 你知道现在几点吗 |
[07:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:53] | Okay? You didn’t text me back. | 你不回我信息 |
[07:55] | I literally just got off my shift. | 我确实是刚值完班 |
[07:57] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[07:59] | I can’t be at the NYPD and persecute passengers. | 我不能留在纽约警局指控乘客 |
[08:02] | It’s my job to protect them, not to hunt them down, and… | 我的职责是保护他们 不是追捕他们 |
[08:05] | if I refuse, they’ll come after me. | 如果我拒绝 他们会来找我麻烦 |
[08:07] | I would never let that happen. | 我永远不会让这样的事情发生 |
[08:09] | Mick, I’d protect you. | 小米 我会保护你 |
[08:10] | J, I know you have my back, | 杰 我知道你支持我 |
[08:11] | but this is different. I… | 但是这不一样 我… |
[08:13] | I can’t get into it. | 我不能详细说 |
[08:16] | Try me. | 你试试 |
[08:19] | Look… | 听着… |
[08:22] | as much as you want to, you’ll never be able | 尽管你很想 但你永远无法 |
[08:24] | to understand the weight of the Callings | 理解呼召的重要性 |
[08:25] | or the responsibility of living with them. | 也不能理解与它们共存的责任 |
[08:28] | You just can’t. | 你就是理解不了 |
[08:30] | If you think you can help these people | 如果你觉得自己做回市民比当警察 |
[08:32] | more as a civilian than an actual cop… | 更能帮助到这些人 |
[08:36] | you’re kidding yourself. | 你是在骗自己 |
[08:42] | Good night, Jared. | 晚安 杰瑞德 |
[09:00] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:01] | I don’t like not telling him the truth about Saanvi, | 我不想向他隐瞒萨尼的真相 |
[09:03] | but he can’t ever know, | 但永远不能让他知道 |
[09:05] | ’cause otherwise, Saanvi’s not the only one going to jail. | 否则 进监狱的就不止萨尼一个了 |
[09:08] | You owe him no apologies. | 你不欠他什么 |
[09:09] | I’ve just never kept secrets from him before. | 我以前从没向他隐瞒过什么 |
[09:13] | And he doesn’t like not being the hero in your life anymore. | 他也不喜欢停止当你生活中的英雄 |
[09:16] | – No, he’s just upset. – Come on. | -不是 他只是很生气 -算了吧 |
[09:20] | It doesn’t take an empath to know | 不需要共鸣也能看出 |
[09:21] | he still has feelings for you. | 他对你还有感觉 |
[09:31] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[09:37] | What exactly is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[09:38] | Like I told your husband on the phone, | 就像我在电话里跟你丈夫说的 |
[09:40] | Cal showed up on his own. | 卡尔自己来的 |
[09:43] | We don’t even know how he got here. | 我们都不知道他是怎么来的 |
[09:44] | – I took a cab. – You scared us, buddy. | -我打车来的 -你吓死我们了 伙计 |
[09:46] | I got a Calling. I had to come. | 我收到了呼召 我必须来 |
[09:48] | Thought you were on house arrest. | 你不是在家禁足吗 |
[09:49] | What happened to your ankle monitor? | 你的脚踝监视器呢 |
[09:50] | Don’t ask. | 别问了 |
[09:52] | Let’s go, Calamander. | 我们走 小卡尔 |
[09:53] | No. Mom, I told you. | 不 妈妈 我告诉过你了 |
[09:55] | – I got a — – You got a Calling. I heard you. | -我收到了 -你收到了呼召 我听见了 |
[09:57] | Whatever it is, we will discuss it at home. | 不管是什么 我们回家再谈 |
[09:59] | – Please, let’s go. – No, Mom, I need to stay. | -我们走吧 -不 妈妈 我得留下来 |
[10:02] | Look. | 听着 |
[10:06] | The Tailfin’s dangerous. | 那块尾翼很危险 |
[10:08] | Something bad is gonna happen if we don’t stop them. | 如果我们不阻止他们 就会有坏事发生 |
[10:10] | – Dangerous how? – I don’t know! | -怎么个危险法 -我不知道 |
[10:13] | I-It — It just can’t be here anymore! | 它就是不能再留在这里 |
[10:16] | Where should it be? | 那它应该去哪里 |
[10:17] | – I — – Okay, no. He is not talking to you. | -我 -好了 别说了 你不要问他了 |
[10:19] | He’s not talking to anyone here. | 你们谁都不要问他了 |
[10:20] | Cal, please. It is late. | 卡尔 走吧 很晚了 |
[10:22] | Let’s just go home. We will figure this out together, okay? | 我们回家 再一起想办法 好吗 |
[10:24] | No. | 不行 |
[10:26] | What’s wrong? Cal, what is it? | 怎么了 卡尔 怎么了 |
[10:37] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[10:39] | Cal. | 卡尔 |
[10:43] | – What happened? – I told you. | -怎么会这样 -我跟你说过了 |
[10:45] | I got a Calling. | 我收到了呼召 |
[11:07] | We need to get him to New York Pres. | 我们得把他送到纽约总统医院 |
[11:09] | They have one of the best burn units in the city. | 他们有全市最好的烧伤科 |
[11:11] | They won’t understand. Your son’s right. | 他们不会明白 你儿子说得对 |
[11:13] | If this doesn’t have a medical explanation, | 如果医学解释不了这个 |
[11:15] | then it’s just as probative for us to examine him | 那我们也可以给他做检查 |
[11:17] | as we did you. | 就像我们检查你一样 |
[11:22] | – Get Saanvi. – She no longer works here. | -把萨尼叫来 -她不在这工作了 |
[11:24] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[11:26] | She’s the only doctor who I will let near Cal. | 我只让她这个医生接近卡尔 |
[11:29] | Just get her here. | 把她叫来就行了 |
[11:33] | Or we’re out. | 否则我们退出 |
[11:50] | You didn’t warn me you were such an early riser. | 你没有提醒过我你起这么早 |
[11:55] | I didn’t mean to wake you. | 我不是有意吵醒你 |
[12:00] | Well, fresh coffee makes up for it. | 新鲜的咖啡可以弥补 |
[12:05] | Sorry I got in so late last night. | 抱歉我昨晚回来得太晚 |
[12:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:09] | Everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:12] | Thanks to you getting my mom’s death certificate, | 多亏你拿到了我妈妈的死亡证明 |
[12:14] | the bank finally released her safety deposit box. | 银行终于肯放了她的保险箱 |
[12:18] | Courier dropped it off yesterday. | 快递员昨天送来了 |
[12:19] | I haven’t been able to bring myself to open it. | 我还没做好准备打开盒子 |
[12:22] | It’s just too hard. | 太艰难了 |
[12:27] | There’s nothing you’re gonna find in that box | 那个箱子里不会有任何东西 |
[12:28] | that’s gonna change the way your mom felt for you. | 改变你妈妈对你的爱 |
[12:32] | I have to get ready for work. | 我要准备去上班了 |
[12:34] | I’ll open it tonight. | 我今晚拆 |
[12:36] | You’ll be here? | 你会在这吗 |
[12:37] | I wouldn’t be anywhere else. | 我不会去其他地方的 |
[12:40] | Bye. | 再见 |
[12:50] | Hey, it’s me. Cal’s fine. | 是我 卡尔没事 |
[12:52] | This is gonna be really cold, and it’s gonna sting a little bit, | 这会非常冷 而且会有点疼 |
[12:54] | but it’s gonna prevent infection, | 但这会预防感染 |
[12:56] | and it’s gonna help with healing, okay? | 也会帮助治疗 好吗 |
[12:57] | Okay, I trust you. | 好的 我相信你 |
[13:02] | So, any idea what this could be? | 知道这可能是什么吗 |
[13:04] | I extracted a tissue sample. | 我提取了一块组织样本 |
[13:05] | Troy’s running some tests, but… | 特洛伊在做测试 但是 |
[13:08] | look, in the meantime, I’m gonna start Cal | 同时 我会开始给卡尔 |
[13:09] | on some I.V. Fluids to keep him hydrated, | 注射一些静脉液体 以防脱水 |
[13:11] | and I’m gonna give him pain medication. | 我也会给他一些止痛药 |
[13:14] | – I got him, Grace. – I know you do. | -我会照顾好他 格蕾丝 -我知道你会 |
[13:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:19] | I talked to Mick. Her Calling definitely | 我和小米谈过了 她的呼召肯定 |
[13:20] | didn’t have any flames, and she doesn’t have any burns. | 没出现任何火焰 她也没有烧伤 |
[13:22] | This seems completely separate. | 这似乎完全是两件事 |
[13:26] | These wounds are really severe, Cal. | 这些烧伤非常严重 卡尔 |
[13:27] | You said that they just appeared? | 你说烧伤是突然出现的吗 |
[13:30] | Yeah, but they were much smaller at first. | 是的 但一开始非常小 |
[13:34] | The Callings are shifting. | 呼召在升级 |
[13:35] | They have been since the Tailfin surfaced. | 自从尾翼出现后就一直在加剧 |
[13:37] | So…what? This is their way | 所以 怎么 这是它们 |
[13:40] | of telling us to stop testing on the Tailfin? | 告诉我们不要再检测尾翼了吗 |
[13:42] | That’s what I’ve been saying this whole time! | 我一直都这么说 |
[13:44] | Except we already knew that. | 只是我们已经知道那个了 |
[13:45] | And when we didn’t listen, | 当我们不听话的时候 |
[13:46] | they sent us something we can’t ignore. | 它们会发送一些我们无法忽略的信号 |
[13:49] | But why punish Cal? | 但为什么惩罚卡尔 |
[13:51] | It’s not like he’s in charge of anything. | 他并不负责什么 |
[13:52] | Out of all of us, Cal’s always had | 在我们所有人中 卡尔一直 |
[13:53] | a deeper connection with the Callings. | 和呼召有着更深的联系 |
[13:55] | He’s…somehow more sensitive to them. | 他不知怎的 对呼召更敏感 |
[13:58] | Cal’s skin tissue is covered in the same sapphire compound | 卡尔的皮肤组织里有我们在尾翼上发现的 |
[14:01] | that we found on the Tailfin. | 那种蓝宝石化合物 |
[14:03] | And on your hand. | 还有你的手上 |
[14:04] | How is that possible? He hasn’t touched the Tailfin. | 这怎么可能 他没碰过尾翼 |
[14:07] | Well, not yet, but… | 目前还没 但是 |
[14:10] | something’s not right. | 有些事不对劲 |
[14:11] | We have to stop them. | 我们得阻止他们 |
[14:14] | I’m so sorry to show up so early like this, | 我很抱歉出现得这么早 |
[14:16] | but you weren’t answering your phone, so… | 但你不接电话 所以 |
[14:18] | You’re right. I wasn’t. | 你说得对 我没接 |
[14:20] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这里 |
[14:21] | We just need a moment of your time. | 我们只需要占用你一些时间 |
[14:24] | Sorry. This is my husband, Zeke. | 抱歉 这是我丈夫 泽克 |
[14:25] | Yeah. I remember you, | 嗯 我记得你 |
[14:27] | from the fire. You helped us. | 在大火中 你帮了我们 |
[14:29] | Bethany, I had a terrifying Calling last night. | 贝萨妮 我昨晚收到了一个可怕的呼召 |
[14:31] | You were there. I know you had it, too. | 你在那里 我知道你也收到了 |
[14:33] | Maybe I did. | 可能吧 |
[14:35] | But that doesn’t mean I want to talk to you about it. | 但那不意味着我想和你谈论这件事 |
[14:37] | No, we need to. This is what happened | 不 我们必须说说 托马斯需要我们帮助时 |
[14:38] | when Thomas needed our help. | 也发生了这种事 |
[14:39] | We’re supposed to figure this out together. | 我们应该一起弄清楚 |
[14:41] | People are afraid. | 人们很害怕 |
[14:43] | Of us? | 害怕我们 |
[14:44] | Yes, of you. Of everything. | 是的 害怕你们 害怕一切 |
[14:48] | Passengers being arrested and put in jail with no explanation. | 乘客们无缘无故被捕入狱 |
[14:52] | I was put on a no-fly list. | 我被列入了禁飞名单 |
[14:54] | I can’t do my job anymore. | 我不能再继续上班了 |
[14:56] | And guess what? | 猜猜怎么着 |
[14:57] | Nobody wants to hire an unemployed 828er | 没人愿意聘用一个下岗的828航班乘客 |
[15:01] | for anything! | 任何工作都不行 |
[15:03] | I am so sorry. I’m not a cop anymore. | 我很抱歉 我不再是警察了 |
[15:05] | I quit because the passengers weren’t being treated right. | 我辞职了 因为乘客们受到了不公平的对待 |
[15:08] | But your brother — I mean, | 但你哥哥 我是说 |
[15:09] | the way he’s been acting, threatening people — | 他的行为 威胁别人 |
[15:12] | Trust me, he has learned from his mistakes. | 相信我 他已经从错误中吸取了教训 |
[15:15] | Bethany, you know Michaela. | 贝萨妮 你了解米凯拉 |
[15:17] | Ever since your plane landed, she’s done nothing | 自从你的飞机落地 她一直在 |
[15:19] | but try to help you and all the passengers. | 帮助你和所有乘客 |
[15:22] | You’re all in the same boat. | 你们都在一条船上 |
[15:23] | That is why I’m here. | 所以我才来到这里 |
[15:25] | The Calling warned me someone is gonna get hurt. | 呼召警告我 有人会受伤 |
[15:28] | Or worse. | 或者更糟 |
[15:31] | Help me stop it. Please. | 帮助我阻止它 拜托 |
[15:37] | 纽约市警局 129分局 | |
[15:37] | What about my freaking rights? | 我的权利呢 |
[15:40] | I’m no sheep you can quietly take to slaughter. | 我不是任你宰割的温顺羔羊 |
[15:42] | Yeah, no one’s gonna mistake you for anything quiet, pal. | 没人会认为你是什么温顺的人 兄弟 |
[15:45] | This a joke to you? | 这对你来说是笑话吗 |
[15:46] | What about respect | 对敬畏上帝 |
[15:48] | for God-fearing, tax-paying citizens? | 认真纳税的公民的尊重呢 |
[15:51] | – You work for us. – For the city. Technically. | -你为我们服务 -理论上来说 是为这个城市 |
[15:53] | And I bet it’s been a minute since you paid any taxes. | 我猜你已经很久没交税了 |
[15:56] | When’s “The city” planning to release us? | “这个城市”打算什么时候释放我们 |
[15:57] | We’ve been here since last night. | 我们昨晚就在这里了 |
[15:58] | You’ll be free to go as soon as you’re done being processed. | 等你走完程序就可以走了 |
[16:01] | “Processed.” | “走完程序” |
[16:02] | This is the biggest mockery of the rule of law I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过的对法治最大的嘲弄 |
[16:05] | Yeah? Why don’t you take it up with your attorney? | 是吗 那你为什么不去找你的律师呢? |
[16:07] | Maybe you can hook me up with Ben Stone’s attorney, | 也许你可以帮我介绍一下本·斯通的律师 |
[16:09] | Mr. NSA himself. | 国安局先生本人 |
[16:11] | You got no idea what you’re talking about, do you? | 你根本不知道自己在说什么吧 |
[16:13] | The hell I don’t. | 不懂才怪 |
[16:15] | Ben Stone’s got the NSA in his pocket. | 本·斯通有国安局撑腰 |
[16:17] | He even hooked up that cancer doctor, Saanvi Bahl, | 甚至给那个癌症医生萨尼·波尔 |
[16:19] | with a cush gig at a secret NSA lab. | 在国安局的秘密实验室里搞了份肥差 |
[16:29] | You mean that place up in White Plains? | 你是说白原市的那个地方吗 |
[16:30] | The one that looks like a suburban Death Star? | 那个长得像郊区死星的地方吗 |
[16:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:45] | Sheep to slaughter. | 待宰羔羊 |
[16:48] | Glad someone’s as pissed off as I am about this nonsense. | 真高兴有人跟我一样对这这些胡话感到生气 |
[16:52] | You from 828, also? | 你也是828航班的乘客吗 |
[16:55] | Yep. | 没错 |
[16:57] | Same with this guy, but he’s apparently taking a vow of silence. | 和他一样 但是他显然发誓保持沉默 |
[17:00] | Just saving my breath. | 我只是懒得费口舌 |
[17:03] | Nothing’s gonna change. | 什么都不会改变 |
[17:05] | You really been here since yesterday? | 你真的昨天就在这里了吗 |
[17:08] | Yep. | 对 |
[17:09] | This is how it starts. | 就是这样开始的 |
[17:11] | No-fly list, fingerprints. | 禁飞名单 指纹 |
[17:14] | They’ve got our DNA, too. | 他们还有我们的DNA |
[17:15] | Next thing you know, they’ll have us on a registry. | 接着 他们就会把我们记录在案 |
[17:18] | How’s that even legal? | 这样合法吗 |
[17:20] | We’re talking about the same country | 我们说的是同一个 |
[17:21] | that’s keeping migrants in cages as we speak. | 把移民关进笼子里的国家 |
[17:24] | Legal means nothing when National Security’s invoked. | 只要涉及国家安全 合法就毫无意义可言 |
[17:26] | All of this is beyond our control. | 这一切都不是我们能控制的 |
[17:28] | Like hell it is. | 一点也没错 |
[17:30] | We’re passengers in a journey far larger than ourselves. | 我们身处的旅程 其重要性远超过我们自身 |
[17:36] | The end of times is nearing. | 时代的终结即将到来 |
[17:40] | I liked you better quiet. | 我更喜欢你不说话的时候 |
[17:47] | What do you mean… | 你说时代的终结 |
[17:49] | the end of times? | 是什么意思 |
[17:51] | Please, whatever you’re doing to the Tailfin has to stop. | 拜托 不管你们拿尾翼做什么 都要停止 |
[17:54] | I mean, don’t you see that’s what’s causing Cal’s burns? | 你们还不明白这引起了卡尔的烧伤吗 |
[17:56] | Cal was miles away and had a vision of himself on fire. | 卡尔远在千里之外 却看到自己着火的幻像 |
[17:59] | How does that have anything to do | 那和尤里卡里的事 |
[18:00] | with what’s going on here at Eureka? | 有什么关系 |
[18:01] | Cal’s burns are like the earthquake. | 卡尔的烧伤就像是地震 |
[18:03] | It is a warning that we need to listen. | 警告我们要去倾听 |
[18:05] | There’s not a shred of evidence to support that theory. | 完全没有任何证据能支持这个理论 |
[18:07] | You of all people should know better. | 你应该比所有人都更清楚 |
[18:09] | You have to trust me. It is all connected. | 你们必须要相信我们 一切都是有联系的 |
[18:11] | We are meddling with the divine here, | 我们是在干涉上帝的事 |
[18:13] | Vance, and we need to stop. | 万斯 我们要停止 |
[18:14] | Ben, you know how far above my pay grade this goes. | 本 你知道这件事超出了我的职责范围 |
[18:16] | What are you so worried about? | 你到底在担心什么 |
[18:18] | Being reprimanded? Fired? | 受到斥责还是被人炒鱿鱼 |
[18:20] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[18:22] | You are a father, too. | 你也是父亲 |
[18:24] | Would you jeopardize your own son’s life? | 你会拿自己儿子的性命冒险吗 |
[18:35] | We’ll pause the testing temporarily. | 我们会暂时停止测试 |
[18:37] | – You can’t do that. – I can and I will. | -你不能这么做 -我可以也会这么做 |
[18:39] | There’s a potential it could prove whether or not | 它有可能证明 |
[18:41] | the testing had anything to do with Cal’s burns. | 测试是否与卡尔的烧伤有关 |
[18:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:49] | Why don’t you tell us exactly what you saw. | 不如你告诉我们你到底看到了什么 |
[18:51] | Any small detail might help us piece things together. | 任何一个小细节都能帮我们理清头绪 |
[18:54] | Well, we were all back on the plane, 828. | 我们都回到了828航班上 |
[18:59] | Turbulence hit, but that was no big deal. | 遇到了气流 但那不算什么 |
[19:03] | But then… | 然后 |
[19:05] | there was blood everywhere. | 到处都是血 |
[19:08] | Pouring down from the ceiling. | 从天花板上流下来 |
[19:11] | Blood on the walls. | 墙上也是血 |
[19:13] | It was as if the plane itself was bleeding. | 就像是飞机在流血 |
[19:16] | Yeah, I saw that, too, | 我也看到了 |
[19:17] | and then I saw you rushing towards the back. | 然后我看到你冲去后面 |
[19:19] | Bethany! | 贝萨妮 |
[19:20] | Yeah, I heard screaming. | 我听到有人大叫 |
[19:22] | I knew someone needed my help. | 我知道有人需要我帮忙 |
[19:25] | I see someone trying to open the emergency door. | 我看到有人想要打开紧急舱门 |
[19:30] | Short guy. | 那人个子不高 |
[19:31] | Goatee. | 留着山羊胡 |
[19:34] | Eagan. | 伊根 |
[19:37] | I felt like he was gonna kill us all. | 我感觉他要害死我们所有人 |
[19:43] | 已锁 打开 | |
[19:59] | I’m sure Drea would’ve cleared your desk for you. | 我想德丽雅会帮你清空桌上物品 |
[20:01] | Actually, I came to talk to you. | 其实我是来找你的 |
[20:04] | Well, Eagan. | 伊根 |
[20:06] | I need you to get me into holding. | 我要你带我去拘留室 |
[20:08] | Well, this isn’t a revolving door, Michaela. | 这不是随进随出的旋转门 米凯拉 |
[20:10] | You made your choice. You don’t work here anymore. | 你做出了选择 你已经不在这里工作了 |
[20:12] | I’m not trying to get my shield back. | 我不是想要拿回我的警徽 |
[20:13] | I just need a couple minutes to talk to him. | 我只是想和他聊几分钟 |
[20:14] | No. You’re here to do whatever it is that you want to do. | 不行 你来这是想随心所欲 |
[20:17] | Jared, I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t important. | 杰瑞德 如果不是重要的事 我也不会来 |
[20:23] | – I had a Calling. – Of course you did. | -我收到了呼召 -当然了 |
[20:26] | The passengers are in danger, | 乘客们有危险 |
[20:28] | and you are literally the only person that can help me right now. | 现在只有你能帮到我 |
[20:41] | 102. | 38.8度 |
[20:42] | Why is his temperature going up? | 他的体温为什么在上升 |
[20:44] | Fever means infection. | 发烧说明受到了感染 |
[20:45] | I mean, it’s common with severe burns, | 严重烧伤时发烧很常见 |
[20:46] | but I’m gonna put some antibiotics into his I.V. | 但我会给他的静脉点滴里注射抗生素 |
[20:48] | and try to nip it in the bud. | 防患于未然 |
[20:54] | Listen. They stopped testing hours ago. | 几小时前他们就停止了测试 |
[20:56] | He’s not getting better. Maybe we need to… do more. | 他还是没有好转 也许我们做得不够多 |
[20:59] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[21:01] | Like put our — | 比如实施我们的… |
[21:07] | Like our plan into play now. | 比如实施我们的计划 |
[21:09] | Okay, do you really think destroying the Tailfin | 你真的认为毁了尾翼 |
[21:11] | is gonna make him better? | 会让他好转吗 |
[21:12] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[21:14] | I know Gupta’s itching to restart testing, | 我知道古普塔想快点重新开始测试 |
[21:17] | and I don’t know how much longer Vance is gonna hold her off. | 而我不知道万斯还能拖住她多久 |
[21:20] | Look, I can’t be in two places at once. | 我不能同时身处两个地方 |
[21:22] | I got to stay here and keep monitoring Cal’s progress. | 我得留在这里查看卡尔的情况 |
[21:24] | Then put me to work. | 那就让我去做 |
[21:27] | If the only way to save Cal is to get rid of the Tailfin, | 如果救卡尔的唯一方法就是毁掉尾翼 |
[21:29] | then that’s what I’ll do. | 那我就会去做 |
[21:32] | Just tell me how. | 告诉我该怎么办 |
[21:39] | Make it quick. | 速战速决 |
[21:41] | I owe you. | 我欠你个人情 |
[21:41] | Yeah, I’ll just add it to your tab. | 我会帮你记在账上 |
[21:52] | What are you doing here, Adrian? | 你在这里干什么 艾德里安 |
[21:54] | It’s an 828 reunion. | 这是828乘客的大团聚 |
[21:56] | Your NSA buddies didn’t send you an invite? | 你在国家安全局的老熟人没给你送请柬吗 |
[21:58] | I was hoping we could talk. | 我希望我们能聊聊 |
[21:59] | Unlike you, I have no choice being here, | 与你不同 我只能待在这儿 |
[22:02] | but I don’t have to talk. | 但我没必要跟你说什么 |
[22:07] | Okay, I had a horrifying Calling last night. | 好吧 我昨晚收到了一个很恐怖的呼召 |
[22:09] | We were all back on the plane. Did anyone else get it, too? | 我们都回到那架飞机上了 还有其他人收到了吗 |
[22:11] | Nope. I told Ben a long time ago. | 没有 我早就告诉过本 |
[22:14] | I refuse to be a dark angel, lured by signs and wonders. | 我拒绝成为末世黑天使 被神迹和奇事所引诱 |
[22:17] | I don’t think ignoring the Callings is a choice, Adrian. | 我不认为我们可以选择无视呼召 艾德里安 |
[22:19] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[22:21] | Once you give your body only enough sustenance to survive, | 当你只靠最低的需求生存下去 |
[22:24] | leave everything behind, eventually the voices quiet. | 将一切抛之脑后 最终那些声音就消失了 |
[22:26] | You’re telling me you don’t get Callings anymore? | 你是说你不再收到呼召了 |
[22:30] | Probably for the best. | 也许这样最好 |
[22:31] | Not exactly a barrel of laughs. | 收到呼召并不是什么好事 |
[22:34] | What? You don’t get them, either? | 怎么 你也没收到吗 |
[22:35] | What if I did? Not much I can do in here, | 收到了又怎样 我在这里什么都做不了 |
[22:37] | is there, Detective? | 不是吗 警探 |
[22:39] | I turned in my badge, okay? | 我已经把警徽上交了 好吗 |
[22:41] | I chose my side. I chose the passengers’ side. | 我已经做出了选择 我选择了乘客 |
[22:43] | In other words, you’re free but can’t do smack to get us out. | 换句话说 你能自由行动但是没法把我们弄出去 |
[22:46] | If you’re such an advocate for the passengers, | 如果你这么拥护828乘客们 |
[22:47] | why don’t you help me solve this? | 为什么不帮我解决这个呼召 |
[22:49] | ‘Cause you know as well as I do, if we don’t, | 因为你和我一样清楚 如果我们没能听从呼召 |
[22:50] | – someone’s gonna die. – What about your brother? | -有人会因此而死 -你哥哥呢 |
[22:52] | Where’s Captain Planet when you need him? | 你需要地球超人的时候他在哪 |
[22:54] | He didn’t get the Calling. | 他没收到呼召 |
[22:56] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:58] | Are the Callings giving up on old Benny boy? | 难道呼召放弃老本尼了吗 |
[23:00] | You know, in the Calling, Eagan, | 你知道吗 在呼召里 伊根 |
[23:02] | you were the one opening the emergency door. | 是你打开了紧急出口的门 |
[23:03] | You were the one putting us all in danger, not my brother. | 是你把大家置于险境 而不是我哥哥 |
[23:06] | Put us in danger? I was trying to save us! | 把大家置于险境 我是想救我们 |
[23:09] | And maybe the Callings didn’t bother with Ben | 也许呼召不再理会本 |
[23:10] | because he’s a loose cannon. | 因为他是个不可控因素 |
[23:11] | Maybe you and I should be in charge, | 也许你和我才应该带领大家 |
[23:13] | take things in a different direction. | 让事情往不同的方向发展 |
[23:15] | Well, if you’re such a leader, then lead. | 如果你这么想当领袖 那领导吧 |
[23:17] | Tell me what you saw. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[23:21] | Like I thought. Your M.O. isn’t exactly | 如我所料 你并不是 |
[23:23] | putting other people’s needs in front of your own. | 会把他人安危放在首位的人 |
[23:26] | There was blood everywhere. | 我看到了血流成河 |
[23:31] | I felt danger, | 我感觉到了危险 |
[23:34] | so I went to open the door. | 所以我跑去开门 |
[23:37] | We had to get out. | 我们必须离开那里 |
[23:47] | Then I saw… | 然后我看到 |
[23:49] | a small-beaked black bird. | 一只小喙黑鸟 |
[23:51] | Maybe a crow or a raven. | 也许是一只乌鸦或者渡鸦 |
[23:56] | Anything else? | 还有呢 |
[24:00] | Wind, turbulence, people screaming bloody murder, | 风暴 气流 尖叫着谋杀的人群 |
[24:02] | birds notorious for picking the remains of the dead. | 带着不祥之兆吞食腐肉的鸟 |
[24:04] | What else do you need? | 你还需要知道些什么 |
[24:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:11] | The Calling was a crime scene. | 呼召展现了一个罪案现场 |
[24:14] | Eagan, someone is gonna die, and we’re all witnesses, | 伊根 有人会死 而我们都是目击者 |
[24:16] | but we’re all seeing it from a different vantage point. | 但却站在了不同的有利位置 |
[24:18] | You should talk to anyone else who was out of their seats. | 你应该和其他离开座位的人谈谈 |
[24:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:21] | No one seated was reacting to any of this. | 坐在座位上的人对这一切都毫无反应 |
[24:23] | The flight attendant, you, me — people out of their seats | 乘务员 你和我 只有那些离开了座位的乘客们 |
[24:26] | were the only ones who had the Calling. | 才收到了呼召 |
[24:27] | Did you see anyone else walking around? | 你还看到其他人在走动吗 |
[24:30] | No one. | 没有 |
[24:32] | Although I counted 17 empty seats. | 不过我数了有十七个空座位 |
[24:35] | There was only 14 unoccupied seats on 828. | 828航班上只有十四个空位 |
[24:37] | Flight crew use the jump seats. | 机组成员使用的是折叠座椅 |
[24:40] | But if you’re right about the unbooked ones, | 但如果你说的是正确的 |
[24:42] | someone besides the two of us must’ve been up. | 除了我们两人之外还有人离开了座位 |
[24:44] | You find that person, you find your eye witness. | 找到那个人 你就找到了目击者 |
[24:47] | Eagan, do you remember which seats were empty? | 伊根 你还记得哪些座位是空着的吗 |
[24:49] | Please. A little respect. | 拜托 别看扁我 |
[24:55] | 33E 33e. | |
[24:56] | 33C 33c. | |
[24:58] | 32E 32e. | |
[25:00] | Do you know how the simulator works? | 你知道怎么运作模拟器吗 |
[25:02] | Saanvi says it powers up on the mainframe. | 萨尼说它从主机上启动 |
[25:04] | Which I can do from her station. | 我可以在她的位置上操作 |
[25:05] | And I… | 那我 |
[25:07] | Adjust the radiation variable on the dial to maximum. | 将表盘上的辐射变量调整到最大 |
[25:09] | Instead of shooting dark lightning, | 能模拟发射出黑色闪电 |
[25:10] | it’ll decimate whatever you point it at. | 它将会销毁一切你所指向的东西 |
[25:12] | Okay. So I just aim it at the Tailfin | 好的 所以我只要把它对准尾翼 |
[25:14] | and shoot like a video game? | 然后像在电子游戏里一样射击就行了 |
[25:17] | I’m more of a “Thrones of Britannia” Guy, | 我更喜欢《不列颠尼亚王座》一类的战略游戏 |
[25:18] | but that sounds right. | 不过你说的没错 |
[25:21] | Gupta’s in her meeting. | 古普塔正在开会 |
[25:23] | Her briefings with Washington end like clockwork. | 她和华盛顿方面的简报就像钟表一样精准 |
[25:25] | We’ve got three minutes tops. | 我们最多有三分钟时间 |
[25:26] | Alright. Come on. | 好吧 我们走 |
[25:28] | Troy. After you activate, walk away. | 特洛伊 你启动机器之后就马上离开 |
[25:31] | You don’t have to get caught up in this. | 你不需要被卷进来 |
[25:33] | They’ll see my log-in. | 他们会看到我登陆了 |
[25:34] | But it’s okay. | 但没关系 |
[25:36] | I’ll do anything for Saanvi. | 我愿意为萨尼做任何事 |
[26:54] | Sir, stop what you’re doing now! | 先生 请你马上停下 |
[27:06] | Cal, what happened to you? | 卡尔 你怎么了 |
[27:08] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[27:10] | It was just a Calling. | 只是一个呼召 |
[27:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:23] | Dad and I, we were — we were underwater. | 爸爸和我 我们在水下 |
[27:27] | Oh, it was so dark. | 周围一片黑暗 |
[27:31] | We couldn’t see the surface. | 我们看不到海面 |
[27:35] | But we saw the Tailfin. | 但我们看到了尾翼 |
[27:38] | And I think I know why. | 我想我知道原因了 |
[27:42] | The drawing. | 这幅画 |
[27:44] | It’s underwater. | 是在水下 |
[27:46] | The — The bottom of the ocean. | 在海底 |
[27:47] | – What does that mean? – Stone, what the hell? | -那是什么意思 -斯通 搞什么 |
[27:51] | We don’t need to destroy the Tailfin. | 我们不需要摧毁尾翼 |
[27:54] | We need to return it. | 我们需要归还 |
[28:03] | Hey, Ol. Nice anklet. | 小奥 脚环不错 |
[28:06] | Any update from your folks on Cal? | 你父母有卡尔的新消息吗 |
[28:08] | No. Not yet. What’s up? | 没有 还没 怎么了 |
[28:10] | We need to go over the passenger manifest. | 我们需要重新检查下乘客列表 |
[28:12] | What are you guys trying to solve? | 你们想解决什么 |
[28:13] | I think a passenger might die, | 我觉得有位乘客会死 |
[28:14] | but I think I know how to stop it from happening. | 但我知道该怎么阻止这件事 |
[28:17] | Let me help. | 我来帮忙 |
[28:18] | Can’t hurt. | 也无伤大雅 |
[28:19] | What do you know about ravens? | 你对乌鸦知道多少 |
[28:21] | Uh, Noah sent a raven to look for dry land | 诺亚在放鸽子出去寻找旱地前 |
[28:23] | before sending the dove, but it never returned. | 先放乌鸦出去寻找 但它没回来 |
[28:25] | My dad sent me on a deep dive on flood myths. | 我爸爸让我去调查关于大洪水的神话 |
[28:28] | Okay, dig up whatever you can on Noah’s Ark, | 好 找出所有诺亚方舟的神话 |
[28:30] | ravens, doves, a-anything. | 乌鸦 鸽子 什么都行 |
[28:32] | On it. | 这就去 |
[28:33] | Let’s figure out who else had that Calling. | 我们找出关于呼召的其他事 |
[28:36] | How much clearer can it be? | 还要多清楚 |
[28:37] | It’s been right in front of our faces all along. | 答案一直都摆在我们眼前 |
[28:39] | The darkness. It’s the bottom of the sea, Vance. | 黑暗 就是海底 万斯 |
[28:42] | Look. Look! | 看 你看 |
[28:47] | The Calling wants the Tailfin back in the ocean. | 呼召想让尾翼回到海里 |
[28:50] | – We’re not doing that. – To say the least. | -我们不会那么做 -这是最起码的 |
[28:52] | He was trying to use our own equipment | 他想用我们的自己的设备 |
[28:54] | to destroy the Tailfin. He needs to be arrested. | 摧毁尾翼 他该被抓起来 |
[28:56] | We’re not doing that, either. | 我们也不会那么做 |
[28:57] | The Tailfin is a prized possession | 尾翼是我们政府 |
[28:59] | of our government, of the world, and I’m finally getting results, | 这个世界珍贵的财产 我还没得到测试结果 |
[29:02] | but you want to throw it away? | 但你就想把它扔了 |
[29:03] | No. Not away. Back. It doesn’t belong to us. | 不 不是扔了 是归还 它不属于我们 |
[29:06] | He’s certifiable. I want him gone. | 他疯了 我想让他离开 |
[29:08] | I can handle this. You go see | 我来处理 你去看看 |
[29:09] | if there was any damage done to the Tailfin. | 尾翼是否受到了损伤 |
[29:12] | Go. | 快去 |
[29:19] | – You gotta listen to me, Vance — – I did listen. | -你得听我说 万斯 -我听了 |
[29:20] | I put the testing on hold. | 我已经暂停了测试 |
[29:22] | Have Cal’s burns changed in the slightest? | 卡尔的烧伤得到改善了吗 |
[29:24] | Not yet. That’s because we haven’t completed the Calling. | 还没有 那是因为我们没有完成呼召 |
[29:27] | Why would the Callings want us to find the Tailfin | 为什么呼召想让我们找到尾翼 |
[29:29] | and not study it? | 却不让我们研究 |
[29:30] | Because it was never supposed to be found. | 因为它本来不该被找到 |
[29:33] | Cal’s drawing that led us to Cuba | 卡尔的画让我们去古巴 |
[29:34] | was for us to return the Tailfin | 是为了让我们归还尾翼 |
[29:36] | to where those fishermen found it. | 还到渔民们找到它的地方 |
[29:37] | The Calling still wants that. | 呼召依然想让我们这么做 |
[29:39] | I risked my life to get that Tailfin because of you. | 我为了尾翼冒了生命危险 这都拜你所赐 |
[29:43] | I know. And I’m sorry. I was wrong. | 我知道 我也很抱歉 我错了 |
[29:45] | What makes you so sure you’re not wrong now? | 那你为什么这么确定这次你没错 |
[29:47] | I have made my… | 我最近已经 |
[29:49] | fair share of mistakes lately. | 犯了自己该犯的错 |
[29:52] | But I am more sure of this… | 但我很确定这件事 |
[29:55] | than I’ve been of anything in a long time, Vance. | 很长时间以来从没这么确定过 万斯 |
[30:00] | Come on. You gotta believe me. | 拜托 你得相信我 |
[30:01] | It’s not about me believing you. | 这与相信你无关 |
[30:04] | It’s about them believing me. | 而是要让他们相信我 |
[30:06] | I so much as suggest tossing that Tailfin in the ocean, | 我就算只是提一嘴把尾翼扔进海里 |
[30:09] | I get tossed out of here. | 也会被赶出这里 |
[30:10] | I’ll never be able to help you or any of the passengers again. | 我就再也不能帮你 或任何乘客了 |
[30:18] | Then we don’t tell them. We just do it. | 那我们就不告诉他们 我们直接干 |
[30:20] | We’ve done it before, we can do it again. | 我们之前也干过 再来一次就行 |
[30:22] | Vance! | 万斯 |
[30:24] | I would never ask you to risk anything | 我不会让你冒任何 |
[30:25] | I wouldn’t risk myself. | 我不会冒的险 |
[30:29] | For my boy, my son… | 为我的孩子 我儿子 |
[30:35] | …I’d risk my life. | 我愿意冒生命危险 |
[30:44] | We do this my way or not at all. | 按照我的方法做 否则没得谈 |
[30:48] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[30:50] | “I tell you the truth, | “我实在告诉你们 |
[30:53] | not one stone here will be left on another. | 将来在这里 没有一块石头 |
[30:56] | Every one will be thrown down. | 留在石头上不被拆毁了 |
[30:58] | When there’s lightning in the sky | 闪电从东边发出 直照到西边 |
[31:00] | and earthquakes in various places, | 多处必有地震 |
[31:02] | the end is soon to come.” | 世界的末了就要临到” |
[31:04] | Anyone who tries to force you to follow the Callings, | 任何想强迫你遵循呼召的人 |
[31:07] | force you to do anything, has ulterior motives. | 强迫你做任何事 都别有用心 |
[31:09] | For they are the ones who will bring about the end of times. | 因为他们是会带来世界末日的人 |
[31:12] | Particularly Ben Stone. | 尤其是本·斯通 |
[31:14] | Dude came to my house to tell me | 这哥们来我家告诉我 |
[31:15] | I should listen to the damn voices in my head. | 我该听从脑子里的声音 |
[31:19] | Nearly shot him dead. | 我差点开枪打死了他 |
[31:20] | Should have blown his head off. | 就该直接把他脑袋轰了 |
[31:22] | Then we wouldn’t be in this mess. | 那我们就不会有这些麻烦了 |
[31:24] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[31:25] | He’s not on our side. | 他不是我们的人 |
[31:27] | He betrayed us. | 他背叛了我们 |
[31:28] | Ben Stone’s working with that NSA guy | 本·斯通在跟国安局的那家伙合作 |
[31:30] | who first interrogated us when we got back. | 就是我们刚回来时审问我们的那人 |
[31:32] | They’ve got 828 locked up in a secret facility, | 他们把828飞机锁在一个秘密机构里 |
[31:36] | and they just got themselves a piece of Noah’s Ark. | 还找到了一块诺亚方舟的遗骸 |
[31:39] | How’s that possible? | 那怎么可能 |
[31:40] | They’re the feds. Anything’s possible. | 他们是联调局 一切皆有可能 |
[31:42] | They’re trying to prove that 828 is related to Noah, | 他们想证明828航班与诺亚有关 |
[31:45] | and if they do, we’ll be right next | 如果他们做到了 那我们就跟 |
[31:48] | to the polar bears in the Bronx Zoo. | 布朗克斯动物园的北极熊没差别了 |
[31:50] | Ben has always fancied himself a modern day Noah. | 本总以为自己是当代诺亚 |
[31:53] | Everything he does brings the apocalypse nearer. | 他做的一切都是让末日更加临近 |
[31:55] | Like this government round-up. | 就像这次政府的围捕 |
[31:57] | Exactly. It’s part of His prophecy. | 没错 这是他的预言 |
[32:00] | “You will be handed over to be persecuted | “人要把你们陷在患难里 |
[32:02] | and put to death, and you will be hated by all.” | 也要杀害你们 你们又要为我的名被万民恨恶” |
[32:06] | Once we’re out of here, the passengers have to | 一旦我们出去 乘客们必须 |
[32:09] | work together to stop the government, | 齐心协力阻止政府 |
[32:12] | which starts with stopping Ben Stone. | 从制止本·斯通开始 |
[32:15] | You in? | 你加入吗 |
[32:20] | The enemy of my enemy is my friend. | 敌人的敌人就是我的朋友 |
[32:30] | 33e. | 33E座 |
[32:31] | Mm, no one assigned. | 没人 |
[32:33] | Uh, 33C. | 33C座 |
[32:35] | Nope. No one assigned. | 没有 没人 |
[32:37] | Uh, 32E. | 32E座 |
[32:40] | Chung. You think he’s the one? | 钟 你觉得是他吗 |
[32:44] | No, according to Ben’s notes, Chung moved to an aisle seat. | 不 根据本的笔记 钟换到了过道座位 |
[32:47] | This is gonna be trickier than I thought. | 这比我想象的更难 |
[32:49] | Okay, I found something. | 好吧 我找到了点东西 |
[32:51] | There are a bunch of Noah myths | 在《吉尔伽美什史诗》中 |
[32:53] | stemming from the “Epic of Gilgamesh.” | 提到了很多与诺亚相关的神话 |
[32:55] | The what of what? | 什么的什么诗 |
[32:56] | Ancient Mesopotamian religious myth. | 古代美索不达米亚宗教神话 |
[32:58] | Anyway, a lot of the text describes | 言归正传 很多观点认为 |
[33:00] | Noah as the savior of the world. | 诺亚是世界的救主 |
[33:02] | Yeah, that’s the story I grew up on. | 对 我小时候听的就是这个故事 |
[33:03] | Others see him as the destroyer. | 其他人认为他是毁灭者 |
[33:07] | What do you mean the destroyer? | 什么叫毁灭者 |
[33:08] | He built the ark, the saved the animals, he — | 他建造了方舟 拯救了动物 他… |
[33:10] | Yeah, in this version, | 对 在这个版本里 |
[33:11] | Noah is disgusted with the evil in the world, | 诺亚被描述为世上的邪恶之人 |
[33:14] | and after he failed to convince people to do good, | 在他无法说服其他人行善后 |
[33:17] | he asked God to bring on the flood. | 他请求上帝在世上发大洪水 |
[33:20] | So, Noah didn’t save humanity from the flood. | 所以诺亚没有从洪水中救出人类 |
[33:23] | He caused it? | 他造成了洪水 |
[33:24] | He was an agent of the apocalypse. | 他是末日的使者 |
[33:26] | You’re starting to sound a lot like Adrian. | 你这话听着像艾德里安说的 |
[33:28] | He was obsessed with the passengers | 他很笃定乘客们 |
[33:30] | bringing on the apocalypse. | 会带来世界末日 |
[33:31] | Adrian’s in jail right now. | 艾德里安现在在监狱 |
[33:32] | He told me that he can’t get Callings anymore. | 他说自己收不到任何呼召了 |
[33:35] | 21C. Got it. | 21C座 找到了 |
[33:42] | He is lying. | 他在骗人 |
[33:45] | Adrian was out of his seat. | 艾德里安没坐在自己的位置上 |
[33:47] | We got to get back to the precinct. | 我们得回警局了 |
[33:53] | Wow. Now you’re putting in more hours now | 现在你来这的频率 |
[33:55] | than when you worked here. | 比你在这工作时还多 |
[33:56] | I need to talk to Adrian right away. | 我得马上跟艾德里安谈谈 |
[33:58] | Didn’t you talk to him already? | 你不是跟他谈过了吗 |
[33:59] | No, he lied to me, and I think | 对 但他骗了我 我认为 |
[34:00] | he can help us with this Calling. | 他可以帮忙解决这个呼召 |
[34:01] | Well, I wish I could help. | 我希望我能帮忙 |
[34:02] | A person’s life is at stake, Jared. | 有人的生命危在旦夕 杰瑞德 |
[34:05] | Can’t help you see Adrian because he’s gone. | 我不能帮你见艾德里安 因为他已经走了 |
[34:07] | We released all the passengers already. | 我们已经释放了所有乘客 |
[34:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:10] | He was fingerprinted, photographed, and processed. | 他录了指纹 拍了照 也登记在案了 |
[34:12] | Can you not send a cruiser to go after — | 你能派巡逻队去找 |
[34:13] | No, no, no. You quit the force, okay? | 不不 你辞去了警局的工作 好吗 |
[34:15] | You quit being a cop, which means you quit | 你不当警察了 这意味你不能 |
[34:17] | having me do your dirty work. | 再让我替你干脏活了 |
[34:20] | You can’t have it both ways. | 你不能两者兼得 |
[34:22] | Not anymore. | 不再可以了 |
[34:29] | Please, Mom! Tell her, Dad! I need to stay! | 拜托 妈妈 告诉她 爸爸 我得留下 |
[34:31] | Cal, all I care about is you getting better, | 卡尔 我只在乎让你好起来 |
[34:34] | which you are not. | 而你并没有 |
[34:36] | Let’s go, bud. | 我们走 儿子 |
[34:37] | Okay, I’ve already called the hospital. | 好 我已经联系了医院 |
[34:38] | They know you guys are coming, | 他们知道你们要过去 |
[34:39] | and they’re gonna take Cal straight into the burn unit. | 他们会直接带卡尔去烧伤病房 |
[34:41] | There’s an ambulance waiting for you outside. | 外面有救护车在等你们 |
[34:43] | I can’t go without the Tailfin! | 没有尾翼我不能走 |
[34:44] | Hey, hey. | 听着 |
[34:47] | I’m on this, buddy. | 我跟你同舟共济 儿子 |
[34:52] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[34:54] | Yeah. | 好 |
[34:55] | Alright. Come on. | 好 来吧 |
[35:08] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[35:09] | I ordered a halt to all testing on the Tailfin. | 我下令停止测试尾翼了 |
[35:11] | You have no authority here. | 你在这没有权限 |
[35:12] | Oh, but I do. Director Zimmer overruled you. | 但我有 齐默局长驳回了你的决定 |
[35:29] | I couldn’t have done this without you. | 没有你我肯定做不到 |
[35:31] | Thanks for being here. | 谢谢过来 |
[35:32] | Of course. | 当然 |
[35:33] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[35:45] | My medal from my first, and last, swim meet. | 我第一次也是最后一次游泳比赛的奖牌 |
[35:49] | Third place. | 第三名 |
[35:50] | I can’t believe she kept this. | 不敢相信她还留着 |
[35:57] | I know what all this stuff is, except this. | 我认得这里的所有东西 除了这个 |
[36:00] | S. Bahl? | S·波尔 |
[36:03] | I don’t even know who are what that is. | 我都不是那是谁 或是什么 |
[36:09] | I do. | 我知道 |
[36:16] | I think you know Major General Katherine Fitz. | 我想你认识凯瑟琳·菲茨少校 |
[36:20] | He even hooked up Dr. Saanvi Bahl | 他甚至给萨尼·波尔 |
[36:21] | with a gig at a secret NSA lab. | 在国安局的秘密实验室找了工作 |
[36:25] | Saanvi Bahl is a passenger on the plane. | 萨尼·波尔是飞机上的一名乘客 |
[36:30] | Sarah, your mother was investigating her before she died. | 莎拉 你母亲去世前在调查她 |
[36:32] | My mom must have been investigating tons of people. | 我妈肯定调查了一大堆人 |
[36:35] | Why would this be in her personal effects? | 为什么这个会在她个人物品里 |
[36:39] | You think Saanvi Bahl had anything to do | 你觉得萨尼·波尔跟我母亲的死 |
[36:41] | with my mom’s death? | 有什么关系吗 |
[36:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:46] | But if she did, I’m gonna find out. | 但如果有 我会找出来 |
[36:49] | How about some hot tea for you, too? | 不如给你也来点热茶吧 |
[36:50] | Calm those nerves. | 冷静一下 |
[36:58] | Did I make a mistake? Quitting the force? | 我犯错了吗 从警局辞职 |
[37:00] | No. Don’t do that to yourself. | 不 别对自己这样 |
[37:05] | Without Jared’s help, | 没有杰瑞德的帮助 |
[37:06] | I don’t know how we’re gonna find Adrian. | 我不知道该怎么找到艾德里安 |
[37:08] | He’s got to show up eventually. | 他最后肯定得出现 |
[37:10] | Hard to believe he wouldn’t come forward | 很难相信如果他知道自己能救人 |
[37:12] | if he knew he could save a life. | 却不挺身而出 |
[37:15] | What if he thought that | 如果他觉得 |
[37:17] | the life didn’t deserve to be saved? | 有些人的命不值得被拯救呢 |
[37:18] | Like who? | 比如谁 |
[37:19] | Like my brother. Like me. | 比如我哥哥 比如我 |
[37:28] | Mick! | 小米 |
[37:35] | Eagan! | 伊根 |
[37:38] | Eagan! | 伊根 |
[37:40] | Adrian’s here somewhere! We got to find him! | 艾德里安在这里 我们得找到他 |
[37:44] | Come on! Help me! | 快点 来帮我 |
[37:45] | Come on! | 快点 |
[38:04] | Adrian, hey! I know you see this! | 艾德里安 我知道你看到了这个 |
[38:07] | Hey, Adrian, what do you know? | 艾德里安 你知道什么 |
[38:09] | Who is gonna die? | 谁会死 |
[38:18] | This is a resistance. | 这是反抗 |
[38:20] | We have to be united in our mission | 我们得为这个任务团结一致 |
[38:22] | to fight this upcoming registry, | 抵抗即将到来的迫害 |
[38:25] | to fight these injustices and to stand up for our rights. | 抵抗这些不公 并维护自己的权利 |
[38:28] | – Yeah! – Always! | -对 -必须的 |
[38:29] | But there are passengers who have chosen the other side, | 但有些乘客选择了另外一边 |
[38:33] | who have aligned with the government | 与政府狼狈为奸 |
[38:34] | to stab us in the back. | 给我们背后一刀 |
[38:36] | Traitors! | 叛徒 |
[38:37] | Damn right. | 说得对 |
[38:39] | And none is more dangerous than Ben Stone. | 在这其中最危险的就是本·斯通 |
[38:42] | He’s a narcissistic, | 他是个自恋狂 |
[38:44] | the self-appointed leader of the 828ers. | 自认为是828航班乘客的领袖 |
[38:47] | But I don’t need anyone to tell me how to live my life. | 但我不需要任何人告诉我怎么过我的生活 |
[38:50] | – Yeah. – You said it. | -对 -你说得对 |
[38:51] | Adrian Shannon knows the Stones better than most. | 艾德里安·香农比任何人都了解斯通一家 |
[39:00] | Adrian — his eyes were bleeding, | 艾德里安 他的眼睛在流血 |
[39:02] | and he — he lied to me, but I don’t know what about. | 他 他骗了我 但我不知道是什么事 |
[39:06] | Mick, I felt him. | 小米 我感到他了 |
[39:08] | In my Calling? | 在我的呼召里吗 |
[39:12] | What did you feel? | 你感受到什么了 |
[39:13] | He was filled with guilt and shame, | 他充满了内疚和羞愧 |
[39:16] | like he’d done something terrible. | 仿佛他做了什么坏事 |
[39:19] | Zeke, what if it’s not about a passenger dying? | 泽克 如果这不是关于乘客的死呢 |
[39:24] | What if it’s about a passenger killing? | 如果是关于乘客杀人呢 |
[39:26] | You think Adrian’s gonna murder someone? | 你觉得艾德里安要杀人吗 |
[39:31] | Like Noah’s Ark before it, | 就像从前的诺亚方舟 |
[39:34] | Flight 828 is a harbinger of the end of times, | 828航班是末日的预兆 |
[39:38] | and Ben Stone is an agent of the apocalypse. | 而本·斯通是末日的使者 |
[39:43] | And he calls himself a leader, but like Noah, | 他称自己为领袖 但跟诺亚一样 |
[39:46] | only plans to save his own family | 只计划拯救自己的家庭 |
[39:48] | while the rest of us succumb to the flood. | 而我们其他人则要被洪水淹死 |
[39:51] | Thought Noah saved the world? | 我以为诺亚救了全世界 |
[39:54] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[39:58] | Dr. Gupta, I order you to stop! | 古普塔医生 我命令你停下 |
[40:00] | I will not. | 我不 |
[40:01] | You’re clearly compromised and no longer objective. | 显然你已经违背了原则 不再客观 |
[40:03] | Because he’s not putting his own ambition | 因为他不愿把自己的野心 |
[40:04] | above the well-being of a young boy? | 置于一个年轻男孩的健康之上吗 |
[40:06] | Because he’s abandoned his duty to our country. | 因为他背弃了自己对国家的责任 |
[40:09] | Are you kidding me right now? | 你在逗我吗 |
[40:11] | Have you got no soul? | 你没有灵魂吗 |
[40:13] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[40:15] | Do you see what you are doing to my son?! | 你没看到自己在对我儿子干什么吗 |
[40:18] | Everyone here wants your son to get well, | 这里所有人都希望你儿子康复 |
[40:20] | but we also have a mission to complete. | 但我们还有任务要完成 |
[40:22] | If we continue, perhaps we’ll find a way | 如果我们继续 或许能找到方法 |
[40:24] | to help your son and all the other passengers. | 拯救你儿子和其他所有乘客 |
[40:27] | Save your sanctimonious garbage for someone else. | 省省你的道貌岸然吧 说给别人听去 |
[40:29] | You don’t give a rat’s ass about my son or about curing him. | 你根本不在乎我儿子或怎么治好他 |
[40:33] | This is about you and your research | 你只在乎你自己和研究 |
[40:36] | and nothing more. | 仅此而已 |
[40:37] | When people didn’t believe Noah, he got angry. | 当人们不信任诺亚后 他发了怒 |
[40:41] | And when men get angry, they become vengeful. | 而当人发怒时 会变得有报复心 |
[40:45] | Noah called on God to bring about the destruction | 诺亚祈求上帝带来大毁灭 |
[40:48] | of all the wicked, and only saved himself | 摧毁所有恶人 只拯救了自己 |
[40:50] | and his own family. | 和他的家人 |
[40:53] | These are not the actions of a savior. | 这不是救主的行为 |
[40:55] | These are the actions of an executioner. | 这是行刑者的行为 |
[40:59] | These are the actions of Ben Stone. | 这是本·斯通的行为 |
[41:03] | “Without the shedding of blood, there is no remission of sins.” | “若不流血 罪就不得赦免了” |
[41:11] | I beg you to reconsider your decision, Mrs. Stone. | 我求你重新考虑 斯通太太 |
[41:13] | Our medical team here is top notch, | 我们的医疗团队技术一流 |
[41:15] | and we have the ability — | 我们有能力 |
[41:16] | To what? Treat Cal like a guinea pig? | 干什么 把卡尔当作小白鼠吗 |
[41:18] | No way. Not a chance. | 不行 绝不可能 |
[41:20] | Well, what are you saying, Doctor? | 你什么意思 医生 |
[41:21] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[41:24] | They don’t understand. | 他们不明白 |
[41:26] | I have to show them. | 我得让他们看到 |
[41:28] | Show them what, honey? | 给他们看什么 亲爱的 |
[41:38] | Love you, Mom. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[41:43] | I’ll see you soon. | 回头见 |
[41:44] | Cal? Cal. | 卡尔 卡尔 |
[41:46] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[41:47] | Cal, stop! Cal! | 卡尔 站住 卡尔 |
[41:49] | – Cal, no! – No! | -卡尔 不 -不 |
[41:51] | Cal, stop! | 卡尔 站住 |
[41:54] | Cal, stop! | 卡尔 站住 |
[41:55] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[42:00] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[42:04] | Cal! Cal, no! | 卡尔 卡尔 不 |
[42:05] | – Shut it off! – Cal, no! | -关掉 -卡尔 不 |
[42:07] | No! | 不 |
[42:09] | No! | 不 |
[42:10] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[42:14] | No! | 不 |