时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | S.H.I.E.L.D. 6-1-6, you have course confirmation. | 神盾616号 请确认航线 |
[00:16] | You are cleared direct to the Slingshot. | 可以航向”弹弓”发射基地 |
[00:19] | Agent Coulson, everything all right up there? | 科尔森特工 情况一切正常吗 |
[00:22] | We heard you had a little dustup on the ground. | 听说你们在地面上遇到了点麻烦 |
[00:24] | Yeah, we’re all good. | 我们没问题 |
[00:26] | It’s gonna be blue skies from here on out. | 从现在起 天空会一片晴朗 |
[00:39] | Coulson! Hang on! | 科尔森 撑住 |
[01:03] | Hey, no joy rides, okay? | 不许开出去兜风 听到没 |
[01:06] | That’s my house. | 那可是我的家 |
[01:11] | Where do they think of this stuff? | 他们哪来的这些小玩意啊 |
[01:18] | Skye? Girl’s not qualified to be a s.H.I.E.L.D. Agent. | 斯凯吗 她做不了神盾局特工 |
[01:21] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[01:23] | That’s why I’ve invited her on as a consultant. | 所以我请她来做顾问 |
[01:25] | S.H.I.E.L.D. does it all the time. | 这种事在神盾局屡见不鲜 |
[01:26] | Technically, Stark’s a consultant. | 其实斯塔克也算是顾问呢 |
[01:28] | And technically, Skye’s a member of the Rising Tide. | 其实斯凯还是涨潮组织的成员呢 |
[01:30] | She hacked our RSA implementation — | 她破解了我们的RSA加密系统 |
[01:32] | Twice. From a laptop. | 两次 还是用笔记本 |
[01:34] | Imagine what she’ll do with our resources. | 如果有了我们的资源 想想她能做多少事 |
[01:37] | I am. | 我想到了 |
[01:37] | That’s exactly what I’m imagining during this frown. | 就因为我想到了 所以我不同意 |
[01:40] | You brought me on for risk assessment. | 你找我来是评估风险 |
[01:42] | She’s a risk. | 她就是个风险 |
[01:45] | She doesn’t think like us. | 她不会像我们那样思考问题 |
[01:46] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[01:51] | Oh, Agent Coulson told us the news. | 科尔森特工都告诉我们了 |
[01:53] | What a wonderful surprise. | 真是太棒了 |
[01:55] | – Isn’t it, Fitz? – Yeah. | -是不是菲兹 -是啊 |
[01:56] | – No, it’s wonderful. – Yeah, a surprise. | -真是太棒了 -完全没想到 |
[01:57] | You must be very excited. | 你一定很激动吧 |
[01:59] | Yep, first day of school. | 是啊 就像第一天上学 |
[02:02] | Okay, so… just — sorry. Yeah. | 好吧 那么 借过 好的 |
[02:06] | We have two kids on this bus who aren’t cleared for combat. | 空客上已经有两个不能打斗的孩子了 |
[02:09] | You’re adding a third. | 你现在又找来一个 |
[02:10] | At least Fitz-Simmons are trained s.H.I.E.L.D. scientists. | 至少菲兹-西蒙斯是受过训练的神盾科研人员 |
[02:13] | But Skye? | 斯凯算什么 |
[02:14] | You said this was a select team. | 你还说这支队伍是精心挑选的 |
[02:16] | Assembled to work new cases, to protect people. | 是为应对新的危机 保护人民而组建 |
[02:19] | I don’t see how letting some hacker tag along — | 我实在不明白找个黑客跟来… |
[02:21] | I’m looking for an objection I haven’t already anticipated. | 你们的反应我都料到了 |
[02:25] | I’m calling this. | 这事我已经决定了 |
[02:26] | But your frown will be on record. | 但是你的异议会留有记录 |
[02:28] | We’ve been called in to investigate an 0-8-4. | 我们接到命令前去调查一个084 |
[02:30] | We all know what that means. | 我们都知道那是什么意思 |
[02:31] | Yes, we do. | 是的 |
[02:32] | It means we don’t know what that means. | 就是我们不知道那是什么东西的意思 |
[02:36] | Officially, it’s an airborne mobile command station. | 官方说法叫做空中移动指挥站 |
[02:39] | But we call it the bus. | 但我们管它叫”空客”[空中客车] |
[02:42] | We find it best to use shorthand when in the field. | 出外勤的时候起名字都是越短越好 |
[02:44] | But everything has to be just so, you know, | 干什么都是这样的 |
[02:46] | because of the danger. | 因为任务的危险性 |
[02:47] | Yeah, I’ve been up here before, | 是啊 我之前来过这儿的 |
[02:49] | but I didn’t see much | 可惜没看到什么 |
[02:50] | because of the bag that Agent Ward put over my head. | 因为沃德特工给我头上套了个袋子 |
[02:52] | Yes, so sorry about that. | 是啊 那事真是抱歉 |
[02:55] | Water? | 喝水吗 |
[02:56] | Wheels up in two. Lock it or lose it. | 两分钟后起飞 坐稳 别抽风 |
[02:58] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:59] | No backing out now. | 现在后悔也晚了 |
[03:00] | Let’s find a bunk for our guest. | 我们给客人找个床位吧 |
[03:02] | Oh, oh, yeah, there’s only one left, | 只剩下一个了 |
[03:03] | and it’s right next to mine. | 就在我的旁边 |
[03:09] | Sorry. You can… | 抱歉 你来… |
[03:14] | Hey. I know we didn’t really — | 我知道我们之前… |
[03:16] | Might want to read that. | 好好看看吧 |
[03:16] | This isn’t like other planes. | 这可不是普通的飞机 |
[03:20] | You can say that again. | 可不是嘛 |
[03:21] | Say what again? | 你说什么 |
[03:23] | Sweet ride. | 好棒的飞机 |
[03:24] | I earned a little goodwill from Director Fury | 纽约之战前我负伤了 |
[03:26] | when I got hit right before the battle of New York. | 所以弗瑞局长善心大发 |
[03:28] | You took a bullet? | 你中枪啦 |
[03:30] | Ish. | 差不多 |
[03:31] | An Asgardian stabbed me through the heart | 有个阿斯加德人用奇塔瑞的权杖 |
[03:32] | with a Chitauri scepter. | 刺穿了我的心脏 |
[03:34] | The effect was similar. | 不过效果相似 |
[03:36] | Got a few weeks’ R&R and this plane. | 休了几周假 还混到架飞机 |
[03:38] | Had it completely refurbished. | 做了彻底翻修 |
[03:40] | Studs up — spared no expense. | 进行了加固 一点没浪费经费 |
[03:42] | Yeah, Agent Ward told me they sent you to Tahiti. | 是啊 沃德特工说他们送你去了塔希提岛 |
[03:44] | It’s a magical place. | 那是个神奇的地方 |
[03:46] | You mentioned that. | 你说过了 |
[03:48] | Here. | 来 |
[03:50] | Use a coaster. | 放个杯垫 |
[03:53] | Buckle up. | 系好安全带 |
[03:55] | I don’t even know where we’re going. | 我都不知道我们要去哪 |
[03:56] | Peru. That’s where the 0-8-4 was reported. | 秘鲁 084是在那里发现的 |
[03:58] | And an 0-8-4 is…? | 084代表… |
[04:00] | An object of unknown origin. | 来源不明的物体 |
[04:02] | Kind of like you. | 跟你挺像的 |
[04:03] | Team goes in, determines if it’s useful | 我们过去 确定物体是否有用 |
[04:05] | or if it poses a threat. | 或者是否构成威胁 |
[04:07] | Last one turned out to be pretty interesting. | 上次我们发现的084还挺有意思呢 |
[04:09] | And what was the last one? | 上次找到的是什么 |
[04:11] | A hammer. | 锤子[雷神] |
[05:00] | Tire tracks 40 meters back. | 往回40米有轮胎印 |
[05:02] | I’ll check them against the site’s trucks — | 我去查查是不是这儿的车 |
[05:04] | Make sure we’re alone. | 确保没有别人来掺和 |
[05:05] | Too much exposure here. | 这里太暴露了 |
[05:06] | I’m gonna find a place to park. | 我去找个僻静的地方停车 |
[05:11] | I would love to see a capuchin in the wild. | 我真太想看到野生的僧帽猴了 |
[05:14] | Maybe even a yellow-tailed woolly monkey. | 或许还能看到黄尾绒毛猴 |
[05:16] | You know, um, Peru has 32 different species of monkey. | 要知道秘鲁有32种猴子呢 |
[05:19] | Yeah, and close to 200 species of snakes. | 是啊 还有近两百种蛇 |
[05:20] | The shushupe has a fascinating ven– venom. | 南美巨蝮的毒液十分厉害 |
[05:24] | It’s neurotoxic, proteolytic, and hemolytic. | 含有神经毒素 能水解蛋白 还能溶血 |
[05:28] | That’s fascinating. | 真是够厉害的 |
[05:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:32] | No, I’d be much more concerned with earthquakes, mala– | 别怕啊 其实地震啊什么的更可怕 |
[05:36] | There’s no vaccine for dengue fever. | 登革热是没有疫苗的哦 |
[05:40] | Oh, look at this. | 快瞧瞧啊 |
[05:47] | We should warn the people who live around here | 如果这个084有危险我们应该 |
[05:49] | if the 0-8-4 is dangerous. | 警告附近的居民 |
[05:50] | They’re already dealing with anti-mining rebels | 他们已经需要应付反对挖矿的反抗军 |
[05:52] | and the Shining Path guerillas. | 和秘鲁游击队的野蛮人了 |
[05:53] | I could post something. | 我可以发点什么 |
[05:54] | Remember the panic when that anti-matter meteor | 还记得那次反物质流星在迈阿密海岸边陨落 |
[05:56] | splashed down just off the coast of Miami, | 差点毁了整座城市时 |
[05:58] | – nearly devoured the city? – No. | -引起的恐慌吗 -不记得啊 |
[06:01] | Precisely. Because we kept it quiet and contained. | 没错 因为我们封锁了消息控制了局面 |
[06:05] | So, what am I doing? | 那我来干什么 |
[06:06] | Well, if it gets out, | 如果消息泄露出去 |
[06:07] | I might need you to create some kind of diversion, | 我可能需要你转移大众的视线 |
[06:09] | put the public on the wrong scent. | 让大家关注别的去 |
[06:10] | So everything that I’m against. | 就是说做我最反对做的事 |
[06:13] | Yep. | 没错 |
[06:17] | Good morning, professor. | 早啊教授 |
[06:19] | I’m Agent Coulson with S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我是神盾局的科尔森特工 |
[06:22] | I understand you’ve made an interesting discovery. | 听说你发现了一样有趣的东西 |
[06:24] | I-I’m not sure how to explain it. | 我都不知道该如何解释 |
[06:26] | This temple dates back at least 500 years. | 这座神庙至少有五百年历史了 |
[06:29] | It’s filled with pre-Incan artifacts. | 里面全是印加时代以前的文物 |
[06:32] | One of them is impossible | 而其中一样东西根本不该出现 |
[06:34] | and looks like it might be dangerous. | 而且看样子可能有危险 |
[06:36] | Well, that’s why we’re here. | 我们就是为这个来的 |
[06:42] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[06:49] | Exactly as we found it. | 原封未动 |
[06:52] | Who else knows about this? | 还有谁知道 |
[06:54] | Just the ministry. | 只有当地政府 |
[06:57] | I believe they are the ones who contacted you. | 是他们联系了你们吧 |
[07:00] | Sir, I need you and your team to evacuate the site | 先生 请你和你的团队撤离现场 |
[07:02] | until we determine the risk associated with this object. | 直到我们确定此物件的危险性 |
[07:10] | Leave the man alone. | 别去动他 |
[07:17] | Now — for your own safety. | 出于你自身的安全考虑 |
[07:20] | Nothing about this anywhere. | 完全没有人在谈论这东西 |
[07:22] | It’s amazing. | 真不可思议 |
[07:23] | I searched every data stream. | 我搜索了每一个数据流 |
[07:25] | What do you got here, guys? | 什么情况啊 |
[07:28] | Whoa, car– uh, careful. I-I — no, wouldn’t do that. | 小心啊 你还是…别碰了 |
[07:30] | The object’s placement in fossiliferous rock formations | 不明物体嵌在化石岩层中 |
[07:33] | suggests it’s been here for at least 1,500 years. | 所以它应该至少在那儿待了一千五百年了 |
[07:35] | That pre-dates this temple by a millennium. | 那可比神庙的历史长一千年呢 |
[07:37] | Ah! Maybe it’s alien. | 或许是外星来的 |
[07:39] | Yeah, but the shape and the craftsmanship — | 或许吧 但是从外形和制造工艺来看 |
[07:42] | it’s almost German. | 很像是德国制造的 |
[07:48] | Tires match the prof’s truck. | 轮胎印跟教授的一样 |
[07:50] | Where’s your sidearm? | 你的配枪呢 |
[07:52] | If I need a gun, I’ll take one. | 我要是需要用枪就会去夺一把来 |
[07:53] | Right. Forgot I was working with “the cavalry.” | 是啊 都忘了你是”铁骑” |
[07:58] | Don’t ever call me that. | 不许再那么说 |
[08:00] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[08:02] | I’ve heard the stories — | 我听说过你的事迹 |
[08:03] | what went down in in Bahrain, about you in action. | 巴林岛的事 那次行动的事 |
[08:08] | You know, it was smart of Coulson to pull you out of retirement. | 科尔森让你回归真是明智之举 |
[08:11] | It’s nice to have a trusted friend who has your back. | 有个值得信任的朋友互相照应真的很好 |
[08:37] | Should have taken more guns. | 你该多带两把枪的 |
[08:53] | – Sir? – Go. | -长官 -说 |
[08:54] | We have a situation. | 外面有情况 |
[08:56] | Lots of rebels in this area. | 这一带有很多反抗军 |
[08:58] | Not enough gunfire. | 反抗军动静不会这么小 |
[08:59] | Keep working. I’m on my way. | 你们继续 我就来 |
[09:07] | Buenos dias. Soy Agente Coulson. | 早上好 我是科尔森特工 |
[09:10] | Estamos aqui por un asunto de la seguridad internacional. | 我们是为一起牵扯到国际安全的事件而来 |
[09:15] | Phillip? | 菲利普 |
[09:17] | Camilla? | 卡米拉 |
[09:19] | Do you mind? | 让他们放下枪好吗 |
[09:20] | After you. | 你先请 |
[09:32] | And now for a proper hello. | 现在我们要好好打个招呼了 |
[09:37] | Comandante — a promotion. Congratulations. | 升职做指挥官了啊 恭喜啊 |
[09:41] | Three years ago. But thank you. | 三年前的事了 不过还是谢谢你 |
[09:42] | Agent Melinda May, agent Grant Ward, | 梅琳达·梅特工 格兰特·沃德特工 |
[09:44] | This is comandante Camilla Reyes. | 这位是卡米拉·雷耶斯指挥官 |
[09:47] | She’s with the police militar del Peru. | 她是秘鲁军警的 |
[09:49] | We used to work together back in the day. | 我们一起共事过 |
[09:53] | Let the team know everything’s okay. | 告诉大家一切都好 |
[09:55] | I know you’ve found a strange object on Peruvian soil. | 我知道你们在秘鲁领土上找到了奇怪的物件 |
[09:58] | We should have a conversation about how to proceed. | 我们应该谈谈怎么处理这件事 |
[10:00] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:01] | But an 0-8-4 supercedes all national claims. | 但是084不归发现国所属 |
[10:04] | You look good. | 你看起来不错 |
[10:05] | Yeah, I work out. | 是啊 人家会健身的 |
[10:08] | Come, let me show you something. | 来 我给你看点东西 |
[10:11] | Are you seeing this? It’s alive. | 你看到了吗 它是活的 |
[10:15] | Wha– alive live? | 你是说生死那种活着吗 |
[10:16] | It has a functioning power source. | 它有运行正常的能量源 |
[10:18] | Sleepy’s reading radionuclides, | “瞌睡虫”读取到了放射性核素数据 |
[10:20] | but they don’t match any known isotope. | 但它们跟任何已知同位素都不匹配 |
[10:22] | I get temporal matches, but even then, they seem to shift. | 我这里得到暂时性匹配 但数值一直在变 |
[10:24] | Is that even possible? | 那可能吗 |
[10:25] | Depends on the shifting of the temporal radio stuff, | 那得取决于暂时性无线电之类的变化[不懂装懂中] |
[10:31] | It’s totally weird, right? | 很奇怪 不是吗 |
[10:34] | I’m gonna go check on Coulson. | 我去找科尔森 |
[10:38] | We’ve got company. National police. | 我们有伴儿了 国家警察来了 |
[10:40] | – What? – Why are they here? | -什么 -他们来干什么 |
[10:41] | They heard about this object. | 他们听说物件了 |
[10:43] | They’re probably here to protect it. | 他们应该是来保护物件的 |
[10:44] | This area has lots of rebel uprisings. | 这个区域有不少反抗军起义 |
[10:46] | Yeah, people are fighting back | 是啊 人民在反抗 |
[10:47] | against the government’s mining policies. | 政府的采矿政策 |
[10:49] | It’s pretty kick-ass. | 很赞的 |
[10:50] | Yeah, it’s kick-ass, all the violence. | 是啊 这种暴力行为是很赞 |
[10:53] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我不是那个意思 |
[10:54] | No, it’s what you’re typing. | 对 你是那么写的 |
[10:55] | In your van, alone — where it’s safe. | 在你的货车里 一个人 安安全全的 |
[10:59] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[10:59] | – What’s the hurry? – Are we in danger? | -干嘛这么着急 -我们有危险了吗 |
[11:01] | Not if everyone does their job. | 每个人都干好本职工作就不会 |
[11:04] | What is yours, exactly? | 你的职责到底是什么 |
[11:07] | The cacao is from a secret valley in Peru. | 这种可可来自秘鲁的一个秘密村庄 |
[11:09] | Very special. | 很特别 |
[11:10] | The best chocolate in the world. | 世界上最好的巧克力 |
[11:13] | Could use some sugar. | 再多放点糖就好了 |
[11:15] | Americans. | 美国人 |
[11:17] | You know me, Camilla. I’m a pretty simple guy. | 你知道的 卡米拉 我这人很简单 |
[11:19] | There was nothing simple about your last mission here. | 你上次来这里执行任务可一点都不简单 |
[11:22] | I had some great help. | 那时我有贵人相助 |
[11:24] | There isn’t any chance we get to keep the device, is there? | 我们没法留住那个物件 是吗 |
[11:26] | It’s not mine to give, | 这不是我能决定的 |
[11:28] | but I’m sure we can find a way to resolve this respectfully | 但我们肯定能找到一种体面的解决方式 |
[11:31] | in a way that gives your coun– | 可以给贵国… |
[11:34] | – Rebels. – Stay close. On my six. | -反抗军 -待在我身后 跟紧 |
[11:41] | Sounds like they’re engaging with the rebels. | 看样子他们跟反抗军交手了 |
[11:43] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[11:46] | They’re coming for it. Move! | 他们来了 快走 |
[11:51] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不行不行 |
[11:51] | – It doesn’t matter. – It does to me! | -没关系的 -有关系 |
[11:53] | Please, let us do this. | 还是让我们来弄吧 |
[11:55] | We need a containment case for the 0-8-4. | 我们需要密闭容器携带084 |
[11:56] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[11:57] | But it has a fluctuating power core — | 但它有一个波动的能源核 |
[12:00] | frequencies way above 10 exahertz. | 频率在10兆赫以上 |
[12:04] | Sorry. Science class is over. | 抱歉 科学课结束 |
[12:10] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Wait. | 等等 等下 |
[12:11] | You did not just pull that out of the wall. | 你怎么能直接把它从墙上拔出来 |
[12:13] | What is the matter with you?! | 脑子进水了吗 |
[12:14] | Do you realize we do not know the amount of photon emissions | 你知不知道我们还不了解它发出的 |
[12:17] | coming out of this — okay. | 光子发射有多少 好吧 |
[12:19] | We don’t know what will happen if it gets excited. | 我们也不知道如果它活跃起来会发生什么 |
[12:21] | – Stay close. – Fitz! Come on! | -跟紧 -菲兹 快走啊 |
[12:30] | Come on. | 走 |
[12:35] | Your men need to fall back now, or we’ll never make the runway. | 你的人得退回来 否则我们逃不出去 |
[12:38] | Now — your truck. Let’s go! | 上你的卡车 走 |
[12:50] | Get back! | 退回去 |
[12:56] | Tell your men to get down. | 告诉你的人趴下 |
[13:10] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[13:20] | Get in! Get in! | 上车 上车 |
[13:21] | Move! Now! | 快 动起来 |
[13:23] | – Yes. – Yeah, that’s a good idea. | -好的 -是个好主意 |
[13:26] | – After you. – After you. | -你先上 -你先上 |
[13:44] | Coulson’s secure in PMP’s truck. | 科尔森安全 在秘鲁军警的卡车上 |
[13:45] | – Take the south route to the airfield. – Gotcha. | -走南边路线去机场 -明白 |
[13:53] | Slow down! | 慢点 |
[13:54] | You’re joking, right? | 你在开玩笑 是吧 |
[13:56] | Ward, listen! We have to be careful. | 沃德 听着 我们得小心点 |
[13:58] | There’s a binding energy structure that could overheat. | 结合能源结构可能会过热 |
[14:00] | I could roll down a window! | 我可以摇下车窗 |
[14:04] | Do not roll down a window! | 不要开车窗 |
[14:05] | Stay quiet and keep your heads down. | 闭嘴 低下头 |
[14:08] | Head left. The ravine empties. | 向左开 山涧是干的 |
[14:15] | But, Ward! | 可是 沃德 |
[14:15] | Quiet! | 闭嘴 |
[14:22] | How fast can you have the wheels up? | 你要多久能把飞机开上天 |
[14:23] | Fast. | 很快 |
[14:33] | Ramp! | 关舷梯 |
[14:34] | On it. | 马上 |
[14:36] | What are you doing?! Coulson is still out there! | 你要干什么 科尔森还在外面呢 |
[14:40] | Get off the ramp. You’re in the line of fire. | 不要待在舷梯上 在那里容易被击中 |
[15:01] | Cut it pretty close, sir. | 刚好赶上啊 长官 |
[15:02] | Didn’t want to leave anyone behind. | 我可不想落下任何人 |
[15:04] | I got to say it. I miss my van. | 我想说 我想念我的货车了 |
[15:07] | Now, what was the problem? | 说吧 有什么问题 |
[15:09] | As I said before, | 我之前说过 |
[15:11] | this device has a high-frequency, fluctuating, | 这个设备是高频波动 |
[15:14] | sub-material compression — | 子材质浓缩… |
[15:15] | Fitz, in English. | 菲兹 讲英语 |
[15:17] | The 0-8-4 is fueled by tesseract technology. | 驱动084的能源类似宇宙魔方 |
[15:21] | Hydra. World war II. Captain America. | 九头蛇 二战 美国队长 |
[15:23] | It’s full of lethal amounts of gamma radiation. | 含有足以致命剂量的伽马射线 |
[15:26] | Gamma — you’re saying it’s nuclear? | 伽马 那这是核武器喽 |
[15:29] | No. | 不是 |
[15:30] | He’s saying it’s much, much worse. | 他是说这个远比核武器恐怖 |
[15:46] | And the 0-8-4 is in your possession? | 084现在在你们手里吗 |
[15:48] | It’s on board and contains a tesseract fuel cell, | 在飞机上 还含有宇宙魔方燃料电池 |
[15:51] | so…there’s that. | 所以…就是这样 |
[15:53] | Copy. | 收到 |
[15:54] | You are a go for check-in guidance through restricted airspace. | 你们可以经过禁飞区进行登记指导 |
[15:57] | Safe travels. | 旅途平安 |
[15:59] | Top speed’s a priority, May. | 得全速飞行了 梅 |
[16:02] | Obviously. | 不用说 |
[16:04] | I know you didn’t want to see combat. | 我知道你不想遭遇战斗 |
[16:07] | I apologize for that. | 对此我向你道歉 |
[16:11] | Do you need anything else | 你还需要别的吗 |
[16:12] | before I go check on the device fueled by evil | 我要去看看我们货仓里那个 |
[16:15] | that’s sitting in our cargo hold? | 由邪恶供能的设备了 |
[16:20] | This was fun. | 这挺有意思的 |
[16:31] | Not to worry. The device is stable. | 不用担心 设备现在很稳定 |
[16:34] | Not that it couldn’t explode at any minute, | 虽然还是随时可能爆炸 |
[16:37] | especially if hit with machine-gun fire. | 尤其是如果被机枪扫射什么的 |
[16:39] | But things like this happen from time to time | 但是这种事也是时有发生 |
[16:43] | when in the field, and at first, it’s very unpleasant, | 出外勤就这样 起初挺辛苦的 |
[16:46] | and you regret your decision to leave the lab at all. | 会让你后悔离开了实验室 |
[16:48] | Are you mental? | 你神经病吗 |
[16:48] | I did explain in great detail exactly what I meant, | 我非常详尽地说明了我的意思 |
[16:52] | using the Queen’s bloody English! | 用的是英式标准英语 |
[16:54] | I use normal English — | 我说的是正常英语 |
[16:55] | Words like “Duck” and “Run” | 我们说”闪避””快跑” |
[16:57] | and “Might blow us to pieces”. | “可能会把我们炸个粉碎” |
[16:59] | Oh. Oh! Well, congratulations, Agent Ward. | 恭喜你啊 沃德特工 |
[17:02] | You managed to string three words together in a sentence. | 你竟然能在一个句子中连用三个词 |
[17:06] | Is everyone all right? | 大家都还好吗 |
[17:08] | Banged up but alive. | 伤得不轻 但还活着 |
[17:11] | Thank you for the extraction. | 谢谢你救了我们 |
[17:13] | But we lost a lot of men. | 但我们损失了很多人 |
[17:15] | We’ll make sure the rest of you get home safe. | 我们会确保你们安全回家的 |
[17:18] | Are we safe? On a plane with that? | 飞机上有那个 我们安全吗 |
[17:21] | There’s a PMP airfield in Iquitos. | 伊基托斯有个军警停机场 |
[17:23] | It’s a short distance — | 我们离那里很近 |
[17:24] | We’ll burn as fast as we can | 我们会尽快赶去 |
[17:25] | for a S.H.I.E.L.D. containment facility. | 神盾局的防范设施 |
[17:27] | There’s no safer place for us to go. | 没有比那里更安全的了 |
[17:29] | Sir, if I may? | 长官 请问一下 |
[17:31] | You got anything to drink around here? | 你们这里有什么喝的吗 |
[17:32] | Upstairs. | 楼上有 |
[17:33] | I think you’ll find it quite comfortable up there. | 那里很舒适的 |
[17:37] | I expect the grand tour. | 我就猜到旅途会很奢华 |
[17:39] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[17:41] | I’m trying to tell you… | 我是想跟你说… |
[17:42] | …don’t understand anything you are saying! | …你说的我根本听不懂 |
[17:44] | Do we have a problem in here? | 这里有什么问题吗 |
[17:47] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[17:48] | Just working on our communication. | 我们只是在交流而已 |
[17:50] | Not everyone was prepared for a firefight. | 并不是所有人都有交火的准备 |
[17:53] | We got out, didn’t lose anyone, | 我们成功出来了 没有人员伤亡 |
[17:55] | saved a few of theirs — | 还救了几个他们的人 |
[17:56] | I’d say we did all right. | 这不是做得挺好吗 |
[17:59] | Anything else? | 还有问题吗 |
[18:02] | Uh, yeah. I have a small question. | 我有个小问题 |
[18:03] | Because I’ve been feeling like the tagalong hayseed rookie, | 我一直以为自己是跟在大家后面的菜鸟土包子 |
[18:06] | but now I get the sense that Ward doesn’t know | 但现在我觉得沃德根本就不知道 |
[18:08] | which one’s Simmons and which one’s Fitz, | 哪个是西蒙斯 哪个是菲兹 |
[18:09] | and they’ve seen even less gunfire than me, | 而且他们见过的交火场面还不如我多 |
[18:11] | and I’m no rocket scientist, | 我虽不是火箭专家 |
[18:12] | but is this your first mission together? | 但这是你们第一次合作执行任务吗 |
[18:14] | No. Of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[18:17] | It’s our second. | 是第二次 |
[18:19] | I was your first? That’s sweet. | 我是第一次 真好 |
[18:20] | You’re amused? | 你觉得好玩吗 |
[18:21] | I’m terrified. | 我是害怕 |
[18:23] | I am in way over my head, | 我真是无所适从了 |
[18:25] | but I have been on this team just as long as any of you. | 但我加入这个队伍的时间跟你们一样长 |
[18:27] | I might as well be team captain. | 我当队长也可以呢 |
[18:33] | I was joking, but maybe that’s not a bad idea, | 开个玩笑 但或许这个主意也不赖 |
[18:36] | because these guys do not like each other much. | 反正这些人不是很喜欢彼此 |
[18:37] | This isn’t about that. | 不是为这个 |
[18:39] | I’m a specialist. | 我是行动专家 |
[18:41] | Today, I could have eliminated the enemy threat myself | 今天我如果是单独行动 |
[18:43] | if I was working alone, | 完全可以消除敌人的威胁 |
[18:44] | but I had non-combat-ready agents — | 但我还得顾及毫无战斗经验的特工 |
[18:46] | Whoa, whoa. Wait. You work alone? | 等下 自己单干 |
[18:48] | So typical. Who do you think designs your equipment? | 典型做派 你以为你的装备是谁设计的 |
[18:50] | – Or the polymers for your weaponry. – Yeah. | -还有你武器用的高分子材料 -就是嘛 |
[18:52] | – People like us do it. – Try going into the field | -都是我们这种人做的 -你敢光着屁股 |
[18:53] | with just your bare bum. | 去出外勤吗 |
[18:54] | See them proving the point I just made? | 看到我刚说的了吧 |
[18:56] | You’re not wrong. | 你说得没错 |
[18:58] | We still need to iron out the kinks. | 我们仍需要磨合 |
[19:00] | But, Ward, you can speak six languages. | 但是沃德 你会六种语言 |
[19:02] | Simmons, you have two PhDs in fields I can’t prounounce, | 西蒙斯 你有两个我都念不出名字的博士学位 |
[19:05] | and, Fitz, you are a rocket scientist. | 菲兹 你是个火箭专家 |
[19:09] | So work it out. | 所以你们自己搞定 |
[19:15] | I-I’m — I’m good at stuff, too. | 我也有自己擅长的哈 |
[19:54] | So, should we work or just continue to — | 那我们是工作 还是继续… |
[19:55] | I’m saying I said there would come a moment | 我就是说 我们早晚会对 |
[19:58] | when we would regret the decision to go in the field. | 出外勤感到后悔 |
[20:00] | I didn’t think that would happen in week one. | 只是没想到第一周就后悔了 |
[20:03] | Oh, god. | 老天 |
[20:06] | This seam in the sedimentary layers | 接合处在沉积层里 |
[20:09] | suggests some sort of molten cave-in a few decades back. | 这表明几十年前发生过熔化塌方 |
[20:11] | Yeah, well, this here — it’s optical amplification. | 看这里 这是光放大 |
[20:15] | Now, I think — well, I’m most likely dead-on — | 我觉得 我基本可以肯定 |
[20:19] | that the tesseratic energy excites plasma | 类宇宙魔方能源以粒子数反转的能级 |
[20:21] | with an inverse population of energy levels. | 激发等离子体 |
[20:23] | A laser. | 激光 |
[20:24] | A ray of…pure energy — two terajoules. | 一种两太焦激发能量的射线 |
[20:28] | See the amplify? | 看到放大了吗 |
[20:30] | We’re lucky the drones didn’t trigger it | 刚刚测量电磁读数的时候 |
[20:31] | while we were taking electromagnetic readings. | 几个无人机没触发它真是万幸了 |
[20:33] | This is a weapon, powerful enough to — | 这是件武器 能量足够… |
[20:35] | Enough to melt through 50 feet of solid rock to bury itself. | 足够烧穿50英尺的坚石把自己埋起来 |
[20:38] | Imagine what it could do to a person. | 能对人造成多大的伤害啊 |
[20:39] | Yeah, or an airplane. | 对 也能烧穿飞机 |
[20:42] | For example. | 举个例子而已 |
[20:48] | “Hunger games”? | 在看《饥饿游戏》 |
[20:50] | “Matterhorn.” | 《约他去看绝世雪景》 |
[20:51] | One of a hundred books my S.O. gave me | S.O.给了我一百本书让我看 |
[20:53] | that I’m just getting around to. | 我才抽出这个时间 |
[20:56] | S.O. — supervising officer. | S.O.是监管人员的意思 |
[20:58] | Got it. | 了解 |
[20:59] | Hackers have lingo, too, but I’ll pick yours up. | 黑客也有行话 我会学会你们的行话 |
[21:02] | I feel like you and me — wrong foot. | 我觉得我们对彼此的第一印象不太好 |
[21:05] | Can I…buy you a drink? | 我请你喝一杯吧 |
[21:11] | What I said before — when I said the uprising was — | 我之前说的话 说起义是… |
[21:15] | whatever I said — a good thing. | 总之就是说起义好 |
[21:17] | I don’t want you to think I’m oblivious. | 我不想让你觉得我很盲目 |
[21:18] | What I was talking about was the tweets. | 我之前其实是指推文 |
[21:21] | Tweets. | 推文 |
[21:22] | You trying to make things better or worse? | 你真的是想让我理解你吗 |
[21:24] | Peruvians have organized for the first time in decades. | 秘鲁人民几十年来首次自发组织到一起 |
[21:28] | Thousands of suffering people who have never met | 成千上万素昧平生的劳苦大众 |
[21:31] | uniting over a common idea? | 为同一目标而团结起来 |
[21:33] | It’s mind-blowing. | 太令人震惊了 |
[21:35] | And I don’t want to bring it up | 我不太想提起这个 |
[21:36] | because I don’t want to see your hate face, | 因为我不想看见你一副厌恶的表情 |
[21:39] | but…that’s what the Rising Tide is all about. | 但是 涨潮组织就是做这个的 |
[21:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:45] | Usually, one person doesn’t have the solution. | 通常 一个人是想不出对策的 |
[21:48] | But 100 people with 1% of the solution — | 但一百个有1%办法的人 |
[21:53] | That’ll get it done. | 就能把事办好 |
[21:56] | I think that’s beautiful — | 我觉得这很美好 |
[21:59] | pieces solving a puzzle. | 大家一起解决一件难题 |
[22:07] | You and I see the world differently is all. | 你和我只是世界观不同 |
[22:12] | I’ve never been in a war zone during a war until today. | 我从来没在战区经历过战斗 直到今天 |
[22:16] | That was crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[22:18] | I take it you’ve seen that a lot? | 你一定经历过很多次吧 |
[22:22] | Wh– did you get shot? | 你中枪了吗 |
[22:25] | Skin deep. Nothing to worry about. | 皮肉伤 不用担心 |
[22:26] | You got shot. | 你中枪了 |
[22:28] | Did that happen protecting us? | 是保护我们的时候中的吗 |
[22:30] | Said don’t worry about it. | 我说了 不用担心 |
[22:32] | Well, no wonder you were so pissed. | 难怪你那么生气 |
[22:34] | I wasn’t pissed. | 我没生气 |
[22:37] | I was trained to be the whole solution — | 我接受的训练就是要应对各种情况 |
[22:40] | to eliminate variables. | 消除不定因素 |
[22:42] | And today, they keep adding up. | 而今天 不定因素越来越多 |
[22:47] | We’re turning. | 我们在转向 |
[22:48] | We’ve entered restricted airspace, | 我们进入了空中禁区 |
[22:49] | so we have to follow certain flight paths — | 所以得照着确定的飞行路径走 |
[22:51] | regulation. | 按章办事 |
[22:52] | This plane is capable of fully automated flight, | 这架飞机可以全自动飞行 |
[22:54] | but May has to be on the stick herself tonight. | 但梅今晚得亲自握着操纵杆驾驶 |
[22:57] | You’ve got an S.O. May’s got to be on the stick. | 你有监管人员 梅握着操纵杆 |
[23:01] | Lots of good lingo on this plane. | 这飞机上好多行话啊 |
[23:03] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:05] | We just can’t seem to understand each other. | 我们似乎不能理解彼此的意思 |
[23:10] | First walkie-talkie wristwatch — | 第一部步话机腕表… |
[23:12] | 1936, Poland. | 1936年产于波兰 |
[23:15] | They only made 20, I think. | 我记得他们只生产了20块 |
[23:17] | Still works. | 现在都还能用 |
[23:19] | I forgot you’re such a sentimentalist, Phillip. | 我都忘了你的多愁善感 菲利普 |
[23:22] | Romanticizing history. | 浪漫化历史 |
[23:26] | Yeah, most of it’s glued down. | 是啊 那些大都是靠胶水粘着的 |
[23:29] | There was an elegance to things back then. | 那时候的东西有种情调 |
[23:31] | There we agree. | 完全同意 |
[23:33] | With everything around us changing so quickly, | 我们周围的环境飞速变化 |
[23:36] | it doesn’t hurt to have a few touchstones to the past. | 保留一些过去的试金石有益无害 |
[23:40] | Reminds me what’s important. | 能提醒我什么是重要的 |
[23:42] | The last thing I want to do is relive days gone by. | 我最不愿做的 就是重温过去 |
[23:45] | A few nights, maybe. | 几个夜晚或许还值得回忆 |
[23:49] | I see what you’re doing. | 我知道你在做什么 |
[23:51] | I’m reminiscing. | 我在追忆往昔 |
[23:54] | This plane is such a step up | 这架飞机比当年你驻扎在库斯科时 |
[23:56] | from the R.V. we used to work out of | 我们外勤用的旅行车 |
[23:58] | when you were stationed in Cusco. | 档次提升了不少 |
[23:59] | I don’t remember much working. | 我对工作的印象不深 |
[24:03] | I also don’t remember you being this direct. | 也不记得你会这么直接 |
[24:17] | Skye, hand me the bottle. | 斯凯 把酒瓶递给我 |
[24:20] | Okay, turbo, | 好吧 酒鬼 |
[24:21] | but you’re still nursing the one you got. | 你手里的那杯还没喝完呢 |
[24:24] | I’m not the only one. | 不止我一人没喝啊 |
[24:32] | We’re stuck above the clouds for the next few hours. | 接下来的几小时我们要困在云层上方了 |
[24:35] | We might as well enjoy ourselves. | 何不找点乐子 |
[24:37] | We could make a few more memories to add to your collection. | 我们可以为你的收藏多创造点回忆 |
[24:41] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[24:43] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[24:45] | Ward already knows | 沃德已经发现 |
[24:47] | you’ll have to eliminate May from the equation to have a chance… | 你想成功夺下飞机就得先除掉梅 |
[24:50] | which gives him about 20 seconds to get to her first. | 这给了他大约20秒时间先发制人 |
[25:31] | We were allies. | 我们本是盟友 |
[25:33] | We had history. | 我们有段过往 |
[25:35] | When did you decide to throw that away? | 你什么时候决定抛弃这一切的 |
[25:38] | As soon as I saw your team. | 看到你的队伍的时候 |
[26:01] | The reason I’m still alive is because | 我现在还没死的原因是 |
[26:03] | you need me to verify the change of routes for your pilot | 总部随时可能呼入 而你需要我 |
[26:05] | when H.Q. Calls in any minute now. | 替你的飞行员核实航线变更 |
[26:07] | – I’d appreciate that. – But if I don’t, | -感激不尽 -如果我不那么做 |
[26:09] | S.H.I.E.L.D. Will shoot this aircraft out of the sky. | 神盾局就会把这架飞机在空中击毁 |
[26:12] | That’ll take the 0-8-4 out of your hands. | 那样你也会失去084 |
[26:14] | Maybe I should let them. | 也许我该让他们这么做 |
[26:15] | Oh, no, I think you’ll make the calls. | 不会的 我觉得你会照做的 |
[26:18] | You already handed me your plane | 你为了一个实验室人员 |
[26:19] | for the life of one of your little lab rats. | 就把这架飞机拱手相让了 |
[26:22] | If I open the cargo hold, you’ll lose them all. | 如果我把货舱打开 你会失去他们所有人 |
[26:25] | And you are such a sentimentalist. | 而你又是那么多愁善感 |
[26:31] | This is my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[26:34] | Should have learned Kung Fu. | 我应该去学点功夫来着 |
[26:35] | Oh, yeah, but I shouldn’t have | 好吧 不过我当初 |
[26:37] | pushed you into the field in the first place. | 就不该逼你出外勤 |
[26:40] | You weren’t ready. | 你还没做好准备 |
[26:41] | It was my job to make a proper threat assessment. | 作出恰当的威胁评估是我的工作 |
[26:42] | – We — we weren’t ready. -This wouldn’t have happened | -是我们 我们都没准备好 -如果特工梅 |
[26:44] | if Agent May wasn’t on the stick. | 当时没在开飞机 就不会如此了 |
[26:45] | She would have busted out some of her ninja know-how. | 她就能使出她的忍者技能了 |
[26:49] | Agent May? No. No, no. | 特工梅 不不 |
[26:50] | She transferred from administration. | 她是从管理部门调过来的 |
[26:52] | Well, I’ve seen her destroy a guy, so… | 我亲眼见过她放倒一个人 所以… |
[27:00] | You’ve heard of The Cavalry? | 你们听过铁骑吗 |
[27:02] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -有啊 -听过啊 |
[27:03] | Wh– everyone at the academy talks about st– | 学院里的每个人都在谈论… |
[27:06] | She’s the Cavalry? | 她就是铁骑吗 |
[27:08] | I told you never to call me that. | 我说过永远别那么叫我 |
[27:11] | I can’t believe it. | 简直难以置信 |
[27:12] | Oh, we’re sure to get out of here now. | 这下我们肯定能出去了 |
[27:14] | Um, how do we get out of here? | 我们要怎么从这里出去 |
[27:18] | Can’t go through the doors. | 不能走门 |
[27:20] | They’re bolted, tied to the pressurization lines. | 门锁死了 跟增压系统相连 |
[27:24] | You two geniuses have nothing? | 你们两个天才没办法了吗 |
[27:27] | Yeah, well, it’s hard to concentrate in these intense situations. | 这种紧张环境下很难集中精神嘛 |
[27:30] | Hey. Don’t freeze up. | 别慌 |
[27:32] | Take a breath. | 深呼吸一下 |
[27:33] | You don’t need to come up with the whole solution. | 你们不用全盘考虑 |
[27:36] | Just part of it. Right? | 只解决一部分就行 好吗 |
[27:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:41] | Pieces solving a puzzle. | 众人拾柴火焰高 |
[27:45] | You knew this was a weapon all along. | 你早就知道这物件是件武器 |
[27:47] | But you got to it first. | 但是让你先得到了 |
[27:48] | I had to play nice. | 所以我不得不扮好人 |
[27:50] | Yes, Coulson. For once, I’m actually ahead of you. | 没错 科尔森 至少这次我是先你一步 |
[27:53] | My country commissioned that weapon decades ago. | 我们国家十几年前就订制了那件武器 |
[27:57] | After the fall of Hydra, | 九头蛇组织解体后 |
[27:59] | many scientists followed their Nazi friends | 很多科学家跟随他们的纳粹朋友 |
[28:01] | to hide on this side of the world. | 躲到了世界的这一边 |
[28:03] | German engineering. | 德国制造 |
[28:04] | The weapon was lost during a clash in the jungle | 武器在一次丛林冲突中遗失了 |
[28:06] | until today. | 直到今天 |
[28:08] | With it, we’ll end the Rebel uprising | 有了它 我们就能结束反抗军的起义 |
[28:10] | and finally stabilize my country. | 让我的祖国稳定下来 |
[28:12] | You mean rule your country. | 你是说统治你的国家 |
[28:15] | You stay in your borders. I’ll stay in mine. | 你留在你们国家 我留在我的国家 |
[28:18] | Those borders are disappearing. | 国界正在消失 |
[28:20] | Aliens descended on New York, remember? | 外星人袭击了纽约 记得吗 |
[28:22] | They don’t care whose colors you wear. | 他们不会在意你的肤色 |
[28:23] | They just care who’s in the way. | 只在乎谁挡了道 |
[28:25] | We should be working together, | 我们应该并肩作战 |
[28:27] | not fighting. | 而不是内斗 |
[28:28] | Well, that’s clearly the worst idea we’ve heard yet. | 这是目前最糟的主意了 |
[28:30] | But it could work. | 但感觉能行 |
[28:31] | Reyes is gonna kill us the minute we land, regardless, | 雷耶斯一降落就会杀掉我们 |
[28:33] | and blame it on rebels. | 然后推到反抗军头上 |
[28:34] | This way, we have a fighting chance. | 但至少这样 我们有反击的机会 |
[28:36] | I’ll take it. | 我不会浪费 |
[28:37] | What’s first? | 首先要解决什么 |
[28:38] | We can’t get upstairs without going in the lab. | 不穿过实验室就到不了楼上 |
[28:40] | And the only way to release the lab doors is from upstairs. | 但实验室的门只能从楼上打开 |
[28:42] | The first thing is, we’re tied to the cargo door, | 首先要解决的是 我们被绑在货舱门上了 |
[28:43] | So unless you can — | 除非你能… |
[28:45] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[28:48] | Her wrist. | 她的手腕 |
[28:59] | What’s next? | 下一步干什么 |
[29:03] | Was it 11 years ago, now? | 那是11年前吧 |
[29:05] | You swooped in with S.H.I.E.L.D. | 你跟着神盾局从天而降 |
[29:06] | with so much confidence, so much mystery. | 那么自信 那么神秘 |
[29:09] | You had 100 men at your disposal. | 你那时有一百名部下 |
[29:11] | – And now– – A hand-picked team. | -但现在 -亲自甄选的团队 |
[29:13] | And, yes, they’re that good. | 没错 他们很优秀 |
[29:15] | Oh, phil. You’re not even aware. | 菲尔 你都没意识到 |
[29:18] | Your renewed idealism, your collectibles, | 你的新理想主义 你的收藏品 |
[29:20] | Your airborne man cave, | 你的空中私人空间 |
[29:21] | surrounding yourself with young, attractive agents — | 周围是一群年轻有魅力的特工 |
[29:25] | You’re having a mid-life crisis. | 你是遇上中年危机了吧 |
[29:27] | More an afterlife thing, really. | 其实应该说是”来世”感悟 |
[29:30] | And I’m not going to even mention the red corvette. | 更不用提那辆红色科尔维特 |
[29:34] | Her name’s Lola. | 她叫洛拉 |
[29:35] | Of course it is. | 毫无疑问 |
[29:36] | It’s textbook. | 简直太典型了 |
[29:38] | You built this team so you could feel relevant, | 你建立这支团队 不过想觉得自己有分量 |
[29:41] | to feel needed. | 被人需要 |
[29:42] | They don’t need me. | 他们需要的不是我 |
[29:44] | They need time. | 是时间 |
[29:45] | Well, time is not on their side. | 但他们没时间了 |
[29:47] | No, but you gave them something better — | 但你给了他们更好的 |
[29:50] | a common enemy. | 共同的敌人 |
[29:52] | Okay, we’re sure, right? Everyone’s sure? | 我们都确定了吧 大家都同意吗 |
[29:54] | – We’re all on board. – Yeah, let’s do this fast. | -我们都同意 -我们快点搞定吧 |
[29:56] | No turning back. No freezing up. | 不能后悔 不能慌张 |
[29:57] | Because if we do, then… | 因为那样会… |
[29:59] | – All of us die. – We know. | -害死所有人 -我们明白 |
[30:02] | All right. | 好了 |
[30:05] | You guys talk a lot. | 你们废话真多 |
[30:50] | S.H.I.E.L.D. 6-1-6, we have radar contact. | 神盾616号 雷达可以看到你 |
[30:53] | Requesting confirmation on a change in course. Over. | 请求确认航线变更 完毕 |
[30:58] | Answer it, or they all learn | 快回答 不然他们都会尝到 |
[30:59] | what a 30,000-foot drop feels like. | 从三万英尺高空下落的滋味 |
[31:02] | Agent Coulson, are you there? | 科尔森特工 你在吗 |
[31:04] | You have course confirmation. | 请确认航线 |
[31:05] | You are cleared direct to the Slingshot. | 可以航向”弹弓”发射基地 |
[31:15] | Agent Coulson? | 科尔森特工 |
[31:16] | Everything all right up there? | 情况一切正常吗 |
[31:18] | We heard you had a little dustup on the ground. | 听说你们在地面上遇到了点麻烦 |
[31:21] | Yeah, we’re all good. | 我们没问题 |
[31:24] | It’s gonna be blue skies from here on out. | 从现在起 天空会一片晴朗 |
[31:28] | Simmons, forget what I said before. | 西蒙斯 忘掉我说过的话 |
[31:32] | This is the moment that we’ll regret. | 这才是我们会后悔的一刻 |
[31:57] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[31:58] | The drop in cabin pressure released the doors. | 突变气压让门都打开了 |
[31:59] | I’ll take care of the soldiers. | 我去搞定士兵 |
[32:00] | You guys get to the 0-8-4. | 你们去拿084 |
[32:02] | And Coulson? | 科尔森呢 |
[32:03] | Let’s hope he can handle himself. | 祈求他能自保吧 |
[32:13] | Get back! | 退后 |
[32:28] | Go now! Find the 0-8-4! | 快去 找084 |
[32:38] | Help me! Help! | 帮帮我 |
[32:48] | Coulson! | 科尔森 |
[32:53] | Hold on! | 坚持住 |
[32:57] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[33:06] | Fitz! | 菲兹 |
[33:07] | We’ve got it! Reel us back in! | 拿到了 拉我们回去 |
[33:09] | I’ve got you! | 我在拉你了 |
[33:16] | What are you doing? We need your help! | 你在干嘛 我们需要你的帮忙 |
[33:18] | Trust me! | 相信我 |
[33:30] | Don’t want you to know what a 30,000-foot drop feels like. | 只是不想让你尝到从三万英尺高空下落的滋味 |
[34:17] | Cut him loose! | 割断绳子 |
[34:24] | – Sorry! – Sorry, Ward! | -抱歉 -抱歉了 沃德 |
[34:32] | Hold on! | 抓紧了 |
[35:09] | I read the safety pamphlet. | 我读了安全手册 |
[35:11] | I think you might be the first. | 你大概是第一个读的人 |
[35:15] | No other way in, huh? | 没其他办法了吗 |
[35:18] | Was just starting to warm up to this place. | 我们才刚开始适应这地方 |
[35:24] | The 0-8-4 is cooling and stable. | 084正在冷却稳定下来 |
[35:27] | But we should call H.Q. and | 但我们应该联系总部 |
[35:28] | get it to the Slingshot as soon as possible. | 尽快把它送去”弹弓”发射基地 |
[35:36] | Told you they were good. | 跟你说了他们很优秀 |
[36:03] | Not a scratch. But your plane’s totaled. | 你车毫发无伤 但飞机毁了 |
[36:06] | I hope S.H.I.E.L.D. insurance covers hijackings. | 希望神盾局的保险还包括劫机 |
[36:09] | Sure. Under “Incidentals.” | 当然了 在杂费那一栏 |
[36:13] | What exactly am I signing up for? | 我到底把自己卖到什么地方来了 |
[36:15] | Like I said — | 我说过 |
[36:16] | Front-row seat to the craziest show on earth. | 前排观赏地球上最奇怪的演出 |
[36:19] | Yeah, but I didn’t expect the show to get this crazy this fast | 是啊 但我没有想到这么快表演就这么疯狂了 |
[36:22] | all for an object you’re just gonna destroy. | 而且还是为了个要销毁的东西 |
[36:24] | Slingshot is protocol. | “弹弓”是标准程序 |
[36:26] | A weapon like the 0-8-4 is too dangerous | 084这种武器太危险了 |
[36:28] | for any person or country to have. | 不能被任何人或者国家拿到 |
[36:30] | People like Reyes would always be after it. | 雷耶斯这种人会穷追不舍 |
[36:32] | What happened with Reyes, anyway? | 对了 雷耶斯是怎么回事 |
[36:34] | She’s being held at a S.H.I.E.L.D. detainment facility. | 她被关在神盾局的一个拘留设施内 |
[36:36] | I expect the Peruvian government will negotiate for her release. | 我估计秘鲁政府会通过谈判让她获释 |
[36:40] | She probably won’t spend much time in jail. | 她不会在监狱里待太久的 |
[36:42] | No, I mean what happened with you and Reyes? | 不 我是问你跟雷耶斯之间发生过什么 |
[36:44] | You guys totally did it back in the day, right? | 你俩当年绝对有过一腿吧 |
[36:48] | That’s classified. | 那是机密 |
[36:52] | Looks like Skye might end up as more than just a consultant, | 看来斯凯今后不会仅仅是个顾问啊 |
[36:55] | despite our reservations. | 尽管我们对此有顾虑 |
[37:00] | She could turn into a solid asset… | 她或许能成为骨干 |
[37:02] | with some serious work. | 只是需要好好调教 |
[37:05] | Well, if she wants to be a field agent, | 她要是想成为外勤特工 |
[37:07] | she’ll need a supervising officer — | 那就需要一个监管人员 |
[37:10] | someone disciplined, someone good. | 纪律严明 厉害的人 |
[37:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:20] | I’ll do it. | 我来做 |
[37:24] | Just to clarify, you were, uh, talking about me, right? | 先说清楚 你说的是我吧 |
[37:30] | We blew up a plane. | 我们炸了架飞机 |
[37:32] | I had a new experience. | 我获得了新经验 |
[37:33] | Eat that, Professor Vaughn. | 吃瘪吧 沃恩教授 |
[37:34] | You had a new experience. | 你也获得了新经验 |
[37:35] | But it was new for all of us. | 但对我们所有人来说都是新体验 |
[37:38] | They’re happy. | 他们挺快活 |
[37:40] | Hey, come on. You guys don’t want to miss this. | 快来 你们肯定不想错过这个 |
[37:46] | So, it’ll take about 180 days to reach the sun. | 它大概需要180天到达太阳 |
[37:49] | Now, yes, of course, it would have been faster | 当然如果用氢燃料辅助动力装置的话 |
[37:51] | if they’d used hydrogen-fueled APUs, but they’re having fun. | 会快得多 但是这也挺不错 |
[37:54] | How many of those have you guys had? | 你们有多少那玩意儿 |
[37:56] | Sk– | 斯.. |
[37:57] | Skye. | 斯凯 |
[37:58] | It’s important when in the field to unwind from time to time. | 出外勤一定得时不时放松一下 |
[38:02] | Yeah, yeah, especially after a hard day of everyone almost dying. | 没错 尤其是经历了死里逃生的一天之后 |
[38:04] | Which doesn’t happen every day, right? | 还好不是天天都这样 对吧 |
[38:06] | It’s an anomaly — an irregularity. | 这是不正常的 不寻常的 |
[38:09] | Not…the norm. | 非…常态 |
[38:11] | Speaking of “Not the norm,” | 说到”非常态” |
[38:13] | Whose idea was it to blow a hole in the plane? | 在飞机上炸个洞是谁的主意 |
[38:18] | May said that the doors were tied to the pressurization, so I thought — | 梅说门跟增压系统相连 我就想 |
[38:22] | So we thought it was the only way to release them. | 我们就想那是开门的唯一办法 |
[38:26] | It was everyone’s idea, Sir. | 这是大家的主意 长官 |
[38:27] | Yes, quite genius, really. | 是啊 其实挺聪明的 |
[38:31] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[38:32] | All clear for liftoff. | 准备发射 |
[38:34] | Oh, time for blastoff. | 要发射了 |
[38:36] | Launching… | 准备发射 |
[38:37] | In three… | 三 |
[38:39] | …two… | 二 |
[38:44] | The trajectory will take it beyond the Lagrange point | 轨道会带它越过拉格朗日点 |
[38:46] | so that it doesn’t hit Herschel. | 所以不会撞上天王星 |
[38:47] | And there haven’t been any coronal mass ejections, | 而且最近没有日冕物质抛射 |
[38:49] | so it shouldn’t lose telemetry. | 所以遥测应该不会失灵 |
[38:51] | Guys, English. | 伙计们 你们能说英语吗 |
[39:06] | 涨潮组织进入停滞状态 准备转入地下运作 你情况如何 回复 | |
[39:42] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[39:43] | Really, Coulson? | 你开我心吗 科尔森 |
[39:46] | Six days? | 六天 |
[39:47] | It only took you six days | 你只花了六天时间 |
[39:49] | to take a completely renovated piece of state-of-the-art machinery | 就把一架彻底翻新的最先进的飞机 |
[39:52] | and turn it into scrap?! | 变成了一堆垃圾 |
[39:54] | My team acted with my authority. | 我的队员是在我授权下行动的 |
[39:56] | Don’t talk to me about authority. | 别跟我说什么授权 |
[39:59] | Do you know how much this plane cost? | 你知不知道这架飞机值多少钱 |
[40:02] | It’s got a bar. | 还有个吧台呢 |
[40:05] | A really nice one. | 很不错的吧台 |
[40:08] | Talking to me about authority. | 说什么授权 |
[40:10] | You know, I have the authority to downgrade your ass to a winnebago. | 你知道吗 我有权把你扁到负级 |
[40:14] | I’m aware of that, Sir. | 我知道 长官 |
[40:15] | Well, I want it fixed just like you found it. | 给我修好 恢复如初 |
[40:19] | So don’t have Fitz-Simmons going making modifications, | 别让菲兹-西蒙斯搞什么改造 |
[40:22] | like a-a-a-a… damn fish tank. | 弄个破鱼缸什么的 |
[40:24] | Yes, Sir. | 是 长官 |
[40:28] | And the new girl — | 还有新来的姑娘 |
[40:29] | She’s a risk. | 她是风险因素 |
[40:31] | I know, Sir. | 我知道 长官 |
[40:32] | You know, Sir? | 你知道 长官 |
[40:36] | How’s Lola? | 洛拉怎么样 |
[40:38] | She’s fine, Sir. | 她很好 长官 |
[40:39] | Thanks for asking. | 谢谢关心 |
[40:40] | Talking to me about authority. | 还跟我说什么授权 |
[40:46] | Yeah, we’re gonna have to kill the fish tank. | 鱼缸的事没戏了 |