时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Thing is, no one exactly knows | 问题是 没人知道 |
[00:10] | what happened to the crying man that summer. | 那年夏天”哭泣的男人”到底怎么了 |
[00:14] | Some say that he drowned in the lake, | 有人说他在湖里溺死了 |
[00:18] | but others say that they’ve seen his ghost, | 但也有人说见过他的鬼魂 |
[00:21] | wandering these woods, in search for his lost sister. | 在森林里游荡 寻找他失散的妹妹 |
[00:24] | Actually, they say if you’re quiet and listen real hard… | 事实上 据说如果你们非常安静 仔细听 |
[00:29] | You can still hear him crying. | 还能听到他的哭声 |
[00:36] | Mr. Cross, that was, like, the worst crying man ever. | 克洛斯先生 那是最烂的”哭泣的男人”的模仿 |
[00:40] | Really? I thought it was pretty good. | 是吗 我还觉得挺不错呢 |
[00:42] | You guys think we’re kidding. | 你们以为我们在开玩笑吗 |
[00:44] | Just remember to stick close to the campfire tonight, okay? | 今晚记得一定待在营火旁 |
[00:46] | Hey, guys. Do you hear that? | 伙计们 你们听到了吗 |
[00:50] | Hear what? | 听到什么 |
[00:50] | That humming sound. | 嗡嗡声 |
[00:53] | Stay here. I’m gonna take a look around the campground. | 待在这儿 我去野营地周围查看一下 |
[00:57] | What humming? | 什么嗡嗡声 |
[00:58] | W-where’s Mr. Cross going? | 克洛斯先生去哪 |
[01:01] | He’s just trying to scare us. | 他就是想吓吓咱们 |
[01:03] | So lame. | 手段太低端 |
[01:05] | Come on, guys. Grab a s’more. | 来吧 再来点 |
[01:07] | Well, that’s for you. | 给你 |
[01:09] | Ooh, I want the marsh– ooh, marshmallows! | 我要棉花糖 |
[01:11] | Now, I know — Tommy, I know you like chocolates. Here. | 汤米 我知道你喜欢巧克力 给 |
[01:12] | Don’t hog the marshmallows, okay? | 别独占着棉花糖 |
[01:20] | Everyone to the truck now! | 所有人到卡车上去 |
[01:22] | Go, go! Go! | 快 |
[01:24] | Open the door. Hurry up. | 开门 快 |
[01:47] | Mr. Cross? | 克洛斯先生 |
[01:51] | Mr. Cross! | 克洛斯先生 |
[01:55] | Come on, guys. | 走 伙计们 |
[01:56] | Let’s go look for him. | 我们去找他 |
[02:02] | Stay close. | 跟紧了 |
[02:07] | Mr. Cross, are you okay? | 克洛斯先生 你还好吗 |
[02:08] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[02:10] | Mr. Cross! | 克洛斯先生 |
[02:12] | We should just go back. | 我们应该回去 |
[02:40] | Working up a good sweat there, sir? | 汗出的不少啊 长官 |
[02:42] | I don’t sweat. | 那不是流汗 |
[02:44] | I glisten. | 那叫闪闪发光 |
[02:45] | Blood pressure, heart rate, biochems — all normal. | 血压 心率 生化数据都正常 |
[02:47] | All that’s left is the blood sample. | 只剩下采血了 |
[02:52] | You should know — | 你应该知道 |
[02:53] | I’m not a fan of getting poked. | 我不喜欢被捅的感觉 |
[02:56] | Tell me, sir — | 长官 有个问题 |
[02:57] | Have you been feeling under the weather lately? | 你最近感觉身体不适吗 |
[02:59] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[03:00] | I just noticed from your chart | 只是表格上注明 |
[03:01] | that you’re not due for a general physical for another three months. | 你三个月后才需要做体检呢 |
[03:04] | I made a mistake — took a call from my physical therapist. | 我犯傻 接了我理疗师的电话 |
[03:07] | Asked how I was feeling. I said, “A little rusty.” | 问我”身体如何” 我说”不是太好” |
[03:10] | Next thing you know, I’m wired to this hamster wheel. | 结果就被拴在这仓鼠轮子上了 |
[03:12] | Well, you can officially tell your physical therapist | 你可以正式通知你的理疗师 |
[03:15] | that you’re fit as the proverbial fiddle, | 你的身体状况极佳 |
[03:17] | especially for a man of your age. | 尤其是对你这年龄的人来说 |
[03:18] | A man of my age? | 我这年龄的人 |
[03:20] | That’s something you say to an old person. | 那是对老人说的话 |
[03:22] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[03:24] | Well, let’s get you some electrolytes, shall we? | 给你拿点电解质饮料吧 |
[03:35] | Sorry, Fitz. | 抱歉 菲兹 |
[03:36] | It’s close, but it’s just not right. | 很接近 但还是不行 |
[03:39] | Really? | 是吗 |
[03:40] | ’cause Agent Coulson had no problems. | 可是科尔森特工用得挺顺手啊 |
[03:42] | It’s an ounce too heavy. | 重了一盎司 |
[03:44] | An ounce? Seriously? | 一盎司 不是吧你 |
[03:46] | It’s the difference between success and failure. | 一盎司就是成功与失败的差别 |
[03:49] | When you’re on a rooftop with a 15-mile-an-hour wind, | 如果你在楼顶 风速每小时15英里 |
[03:51] | your target is 500 yards away — | 目标在五百码之外 |
[03:52] | Yeah, but we do have a rifle. | 但我们还有把来复枪 |
[03:55] | Lose the ounce. | 减掉那一盎司 |
[03:56] | Yeah, okay. On it. | 好的 这就去办 |
[04:00] | “Lose the ounce.” | 减掉那一盎司 |
[04:02] | I’m Agent Grant Ward, | 我是格兰特·沃德特工 |
[04:04] | and I can shoot the legs off a flea from 500 yards, | 我能在五百码外射掉跳蚤的腿 |
[04:08] | as long as it’s not windy. | 只要风不是太大 |
[04:16] | Hey. That’s a sound I haven’t heard in a bit. | 好久没听到你这样笑了 |
[04:19] | Yeah, well, you wouldn’t be laughing a whole lot | 如果沃德也对你冷着个脸 |
[04:21] | if you were living in Ward’s doghouse. | 你大概也不会经常笑了 |
[04:24] | You made the rounds, apologized to us all. | 你对我们所有人都道歉了 |
[04:26] | What more can he ask? | 他还想怎么样呢 |
[04:28] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[04:29] | I have been busting my ass, | 我已经很努力了 |
[04:30] | memorizing every S.H.I.E.L.D. protocol manual, | 记住了所有的神盾局规章手册 |
[04:33] | following every order. | 服从每一条命令 |
[04:34] | “Yes, sir.” “No, sir.” | “是 长官” “不 长官” |
[04:36] | I even let them tag me like a stray dog. | 我甚至同意像个流浪狗一样戴着个吊牌 |
[04:40] | I mean, I know I lied to you guys, | 我知道我对你们撒谎了 |
[04:43] | but I was trying to protect my boyfriend. | 但我那是为了保护我男朋友 |
[04:47] | You know, we all make mistakes. | 其实 我们都会犯错 |
[04:50] | and who ca– I don’t care — | 谁在乎 我不在乎 |
[04:51] | who cares about your ex-boyfriend? | 谁会在乎你前男友怎样呢 |
[04:52] | It’s not like I’m comparing Ward to Miles, | 我倒不是拿沃德和迈尔斯比较 |
[04:54] | but at least with Miles, | 但和迈尔斯在一起时 |
[04:55] | I didn’t have to worry about passive-aggressive stuff. | 我不用担心这种消极对抗式的行为 |
[04:59] | There was no mind games. | 我们不会玩什么心理游戏 |
[05:00] | – We spoke the same language, you know? -Yeah. | -我们志趣相投 你懂吗 -对啊 |
[05:02] | – Yeah, a bit like we do. -Totally. | -对啊 就像我们那样 -对的 |
[05:04] | You and Simmons are so tight, | 你和西蒙斯的关系太好了 |
[05:06] | it’s like you’re psychically linked. | 就好像你们有心灵感应一样 |
[05:08] | No, you — no. Actually, no. I don’t think so. | 不 事实上没有 我不这么觉得 |
[05:10] | So, Ward was here? Let me guess — | 沃德来了 我猜猜 |
[05:12] | the night-night pistol again? | 又说”好梦”枪的事了 |
[05:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:14] | Oh, yeah, and he said it was off by an ounce. | 对了 他说重了一盎司 |
[05:16] | Of course he did. | 他当然这么说了 |
[05:19] | I’m Agent Grant Ward, | 我可是格兰特·沃德特工 |
[05:22] | and I could rupture your spleen with my left pinky — | 我用左手小指就能打爆你的脾脏 |
[05:27] | blindfolded! | 蒙着眼睛都行 |
[05:29] | That is dead on. | 简直太像了 |
[05:31] | Hey. Hustle up and grab your gear. | 快准备一下 拿好装备 |
[05:33] | We’re on a mission. | 我们要出任务了 |
[05:37] | Something funny? | 有什么好笑的吗 |
[05:41] | Poor, silly Fitz. | 可怜的傻菲兹 |
[05:42] | He mistakenly left a dummy round in the pistol. | 他把一颗训练弹留在枪里了 |
[05:46] | Should be proper now. | 现在应该符合要求了 |
[05:54] | Great. | 不错 |
[05:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:02] | Troop leader’s name was Adam Cross. | 领队叫亚当·克洛斯 |
[06:05] | Apparently, he said he heard something in the woods, | 据称他说听到树林里有动静 |
[06:07] | went to check it out. | 就去查看一下 |
[06:08] | That’s where the electrostatic anomaly occurred. | 然后就发生了静电异常 |
[06:10] | What I don’t understand is, | 我不明白的是 |
[06:11] | usually, they’re caused by a massive electrical storm… | 这种异常一般由大型雷暴引起 |
[06:13] | But there wasn’t a storm within a thousand miles of here last night. | 但昨晚一千英里范围内没有任何风暴发生 |
[06:15] | This anomaly’s different — | 这次异常不太一样 |
[06:17] | It has a side effect we’ve never seen before. | 它伴随着一种我们从没见过的副作用 |
[06:21] | The battery blew straight up through the hood. | 汽车蓄电池直接击穿引擎盖飞出来了 |
[06:24] | Landed over here. | 落在了这里 |
[06:26] | Hell of a force to create that kind of trajectory. | 要多大力量才能炸出这样的轨迹 |
[06:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[06:37] | I’m shadowing my supervising officer. | 我在追随我的监管人员 |
[06:39] | Shadowing, not smothering. | 追随 别贴上了 |
[06:42] | There’s scorch marks all over that tree. | 那棵树上到处是焦痕 |
[06:45] | Lucky the whole forest didn’t burn down. | 幸好没把整片树林都烧掉 |
[06:47] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[06:48] | Seems to me like this electroshock thing | 这个电击什么的 |
[06:49] | was some freak lightning strike. | 似乎是奇怪的雷击 |
[06:51] | I mean, why call us? What’s the big — | 干嘛叫我们来 有什么特别… |
[06:56] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[06:59] | So sad a man died this way… | 这种死法真是太可怜了 |
[07:02] | and yet, so amazing. | 但也好神奇 |
[07:04] | Fitz-simmons, any idea what could cause an effect like this? | 菲兹-西蒙斯 能想到这种现象是怎么造成的吗 |
[07:08] | – Well, judging by the horizontal… – There’s the soliton hypothesis. | -从水平的放电 -有一个孤子假说 |
[07:10] | – Perhaps, nanobatteries – …electrical discharge, it could be — | -也许是纳米电池 -形式判断… |
[07:11] | Time. | 打住 |
[07:13] | Let’s try that again. | 我重问一次 |
[07:14] | Any idea what could cause an effect like this? | 知道这种现象是怎么造成的吗 |
[07:17] | – The hell if I know. -Uh, no, no clue. | -我怎么知道 -完全不知道 |
[07:18] | Seems to me like we’re either dealing | 在我看来 这要么是 |
[07:20] | with some freak natural event or a new high-tech weapon. | 诡异的自然现象 要么就是新高科技武器 |
[07:23] | Or could it be someone from your uber-secret Index? | 或是你们秘密名录里的什么人 |
[07:27] | There’s no one on the Index with this type of power. | 名录里没有人有这种能力 |
[07:30] | That we know of. | 据我们所知没有 |
[07:31] | I’ll contact Agent Blake at S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ, | 我会联系神盾局总部的布莱克特工 |
[07:33] | have him check it out. | 让他去查证一下 |
[07:35] | Whoever or whatever’s responsible, | 不管这是谁或者什么东西引起的 |
[07:37] | we can’t let this happen again. | 我们不能让这种事再发生了 |
[07:38] | Fitz, see his forehead? | 菲兹 看他的额头 |
[07:40] | Look at that endothelial discoloration. | 你看内皮的变色 |
[07:42] | Yeah, same dispersal pattern as the strike on the truck. | 跟卡车上的撞痕有同样的扩散模式 |
[07:45] | Could be an entry wound cauterized immediately. | 可能是迅速烧灼的射入伤 |
[07:51] | Freaky. | 吓人 |
[07:53] | Freaky. | 真吓人 |
[07:58] | You found something on Cross? | 你在克洛斯身上发现什么了吗 |
[08:00] | Many things, actually, but you already knew that, | 很多东西 不过你们都已经知道了 |
[08:03] | thanks to my fancy S.H.I.E.L.D. house-arrest gizmo | 多亏这个漂亮的神盾局软禁小玩意 |
[08:05] | tracking my every key swipe, | 追踪我每一次刷门禁卡 |
[08:07] | my online activity, my cholesterol. | 我的在线活动 我的胆固醇 |
[08:09] | Just wish it came in another color…or came off. | 就是希望能换个颜色 或者干脆去掉 |
[08:13] | The victim? | 被害人情况 |
[08:14] | Adam Cross — single, no kids, | 亚当·克洛斯 单身 没孩子 |
[08:15] | originally from Wrigley, Pennsylvania, | 来自宾州瑞格利 |
[08:17] | not far from here. | 离这儿不远 |
[08:18] | Been there. | 去过那儿 |
[08:19] | They have a nice little strawberry festival in the spring. | 他们春天会举办一个草莓节 |
[08:23] | Occupation? | 职业 |
[08:23] | Phys-ed teacher at the local high school and varsity baseball coach | 当地高中体育老师 校队足球教练 |
[08:26] | and troop leader and volunteer firefighter. | 童子军领队 以及义务消防员 |
[08:29] | This guy makes Captain America look like “The dude.” | 这家伙把美国队长比得像”督爷” |
[08:34] | “The Big Lebowski.” | 《谋杀绿脚趾》 |
[08:36] | Seriously? | 不会没看过吧 |
[08:37] | What about a criminal record, restraining order, | 有没有犯罪记录 限制令 |
[08:40] | something that might give us a suspect? | 任何有嫌疑的东西 |
[08:42] | Nada — not even a parking ticket. | 完全没有 连停车罚单都没有 |
[08:43] | I skimmed all his posts, anyone linked to his pages, | 我浏览了他所有邮件 和他主页相关的人 |
[08:46] | hoping for a crazy ex or superpowered stalker, | 想找到一个疯狂前任或是超能力跟踪狂 |
[08:49] | and he’s clean. | 但他很清白 |
[08:50] | Everybody looks clean on their first go-round. | 初次调查时任何人看起来都挺清白 |
[08:53] | Ward’s right. | 沃德说的对 |
[08:54] | We’re missing something. Dig deeper. | 我们遗漏了什么 继续查 |
[09:03] | You’ve been pretty tough on her. | 你对她很严厉啊 |
[09:04] | She lied to us — | 她骗了我们 |
[09:06] | contacted the Rising Tide while we were on mission. | 在我们执行任务时联络涨潮组织 |
[09:09] | If she wants our trust back, she’s got to earn it. | 如果还想让我们信任她 就得自己争取 |
[09:10] | The background she ran on Cross is a good start. | 她对克洛斯做的背景调查是个好开端 |
[09:13] | Put it up on the server. | 放到服务器上 |
[09:14] | I want May to have a look when she’s done with her interrogation. | 让梅结束审问后看看 |
[09:27] | Have a cookie. | 吃块饼干吧 |
[09:33] | Excellent timing, Sir. | 来的正好 长官 |
[09:34] | I’ve been analyzing sagittal and coronal images of the victim’s brain. | 我刚完成被害人大脑矢状和冠状面图像分析 |
[09:39] | What’s Fitz doing out there? | 菲兹在外头干什么 |
[09:41] | He detected a strange energy coming off the body. | 他检测到尸体散发出一种奇怪的能量 |
[09:44] | He’s afraid of it, isn’t he? | 他害怕了 是吗 |
[09:45] | It’s the smell! | 是味道太难闻 |
[09:46] | There’s no shame in it, Fitz. | 这没什么丢脸的 菲兹 |
[09:48] | It’s perfectly natural to be afraid. | 觉得害怕是很正常的 |
[09:50] | No, the only thing I’m afraid of | 不 我唯一害怕的事 |
[09:52] | is putrid, decaying flesh | 是腐臭变质的尸体 |
[09:54] | corrupting my pristine workspace. | 弄脏我干干净净的工作室 |
[09:56] | Do you remember the last time you brought a dead thing into the lab? | 还记得上次你把一个死物带进实验室吗 |
[09:58] | Oh, not the stupid cat again. | 不会又说那只猫吧 |
[10:00] | – The cat — And it’s our lab, Fitz, | -那只猫 -而且是我们的实验室 菲兹 |
[10:01] | – tell him about the cat! – Not your lab. | -跟他说说那只猫 -不是你的实验室 |
[10:02] | You left his liver next to my lunch! | 你把它的肝脏放在我的午饭旁边 |
[10:04] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[10:06] | Can we please… | 我们可不可以… |
[10:07] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[10:08] | Um, as I was saying, this is the victim’s brain. | 如我所言 这是被害人的大脑 |
[10:12] | Looks like a burnt baked potato. | 看上去像烧焦的烤土豆 |
[10:14] | That’s what happens when it’s hit | 这就是 |
[10:15] | with close to 2,000 megajoules of electrostatic energy. | 被近两千兆焦的静电能量击中的后果 |
[10:19] | That’s almost double the power of a lightning bolt. | 几乎是闪电能量的两倍 |
[10:23] | Kid’s clean. | 那小子没问题 |
[10:25] | You figure out why the body was floating? | 你搞清楚尸体为什么会悬浮了吗 |
[10:27] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[10:28] | The molecular density of the victim | 被害人的分子密度 |
[10:30] | was temporarily altered by an unknown energy source. | 被未知能量源暂时改变了 |
[10:33] | I’m hoping to shed some light on its effects | 希望我提取出脑组织样本后 |
[10:34] | once I extract a brain-tissue sample. | 能进一步了解它的效果 |
[10:36] | – It’s happening again! – It’s science, fitz! | -又来了 -这是科学好吗 菲兹 |
[10:38] | I have to dissect something. | 我总得解剖看看啊 |
[10:39] | No, the satellite’s picking up | 不是 卫星探测到 |
[10:41] | another electrostatic event not 20 kilometers from here. | 另一起静电事件 据此不到20公里 |
[10:48] | Fitz, what’s the latest reading? | 菲兹 最新的读数是多少 |
[10:49] | We’re at 324 megajoules and growing stronger… | 现在是324兆焦 还在持续变强… |
[10:53] | dangerous territory, sir. | 危险水平 长官 |
[10:54] | There’s a farmhouse a mile north of you, | 你位置以北一英里处有间农舍 |
[10:56] | right at the center of the signal. | 处于信号正中央 |
[10:57] | That’s got to be it. | 应该就是它了 |
[10:58] | Skye, dig up everything you can on whoever lives at that farm. | 斯凯 尽可能查出关于农场住户的一切 |
[11:01] | We need to know who we’re dealing with. | 我们得搞清楚要对付的是谁 |
[11:05] | Hold on, now. What just happened? | 等一下 刚刚发生了什么 |
[11:06] | Um, it’s gone. | 消失了 |
[11:08] | – What’s gone? -The electrostatic signal… | -什么消失了 -静电信号… |
[11:10] | it seemed to pulse, then disappear. | 似乎脉冲放电后消失了 |
[11:12] | We need a shortcut. | 我们得抄近路 |
[11:39] | Door’s barred from the inside. | 门从里面挡上了 |
[11:41] | Hayloft’s open. | 阁楼的干草棚开着 |
[11:42] | We could ram it with the truck. | 我们可以用车撞开 |
[11:47] | Or… | 或者… |
[11:58] | Scan the perimeter. | 搜索周边 |
[12:00] | Whoever did this couldn’t have gotten far. | 无论凶手是谁 不可能走远 |
[12:11] | Barricaded himself inside. Went for his shotgun. | 把自己堵在里面 然后去拿猎枪 |
[12:14] | He was scared, trying to protect himself. | 他是害怕 想要保护自己 |
[12:16] | From who? How did they get to him? | 是在害怕谁 他们怎么找上他的 |
[12:19] | Another burn mark on the forehead. | 前额上也有烧痕 |
[12:22] | No sign of anyone… | 没有任何人的踪迹 |
[12:23] | no tracks, no vehicles down the road. | 没有车辙 路上也没有其他车辆 |
[12:26] | Skye, we need real-time sat surveillance | 斯凯 我们需要这片区域的 |
[12:28] | on this area right now. | 实时卫星监控 立刻 |
[12:30] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[12:33] | I think I found something you might want to see first. | 我好像发现了些线索 你可能想先看看 |
[12:35] | Sending it over now. | 正在发送过去 |
[12:38] | The guy who owns the farm’s name is Frank Whalen. | 农场主的名字是弗兰克·维伦 |
[12:40] | He’s a volunteer firefighter at the same station house | 他与第一名被害人亚当·克洛斯 |
[12:43] | as our first victim, Adam Cross. | 是同一个消防队的志愿消防员 |
[12:44] | Our two victims knew each other. | 两名被害人相互认识 |
[12:46] | They were both responders when the aliens crashed New York. | 他们同是外星人入侵纽约时的急救员 |
[12:49] | Two victims from the same firehouse, | 两名被害人来自同一消防队 |
[12:51] | found in the same weird way. | 又都死得离奇 |
[12:53] | We’re looking for a killer. | 我们是在找一个杀手 |
[13:26] | Gotcha! | 接住你了 |
[13:28] | Hey, um, anyone else notice all the metal scattered around the body, | 注意到尸体周围这些散落的金属了吗 |
[13:30] | like an electromagnetic field was present? | 像是之前曾有电磁场 |
[13:33] | The question is, what created it? | 问题是 由什么产生的 |
[13:34] | We need to get this body back to the lab as soon as possible. | 我们得尽快把尸体弄回实验室 |
[13:37] | Something about these wounds… | 这些伤口… |
[13:38] | Skye, what did you find out about the firehouse? | 斯凯 关于消防队有什么发现吗 |
[13:40] | It turns out they sent an engine to New York | 奇塔瑞入侵后消防队曾派出一辆救火车 |
[13:42] | with a dozen volunteers after the Chitauri invasion, | 连同12名志愿消防员去了纽约 |
[13:45] | including Cross and Whalen. | 其中包括克洛斯和维伦 |
[13:47] | Maybe it has something to do with why they were targeted? | 也许这与他们成为目标有关 |
[13:49] | Or how they were killed. | 还有他们是如何被杀 |
[13:50] | You mean like… an alien weapon? | 你是指…外星武器吗 |
[13:53] | Let’s just make sure we get to those firefighters | 我们先确保赶在其他人之前 |
[13:55] | before anyone else does. | 找到那些消防员吧 |
[14:07] | Evening, gentlemen. | 晚上好 先生们 |
[14:08] | Agent Phil Coulson with S.H.I.E.L.D. | 神盾局的菲尔·科尔森特工 |
[14:10] | We were on the ground with you in New York. | 纽约之战我们也跟你们一样在现场 |
[14:12] | S.H.I.E.L.D., right. | 神盾局 没错 |
[14:14] | What’s this all about? | 你们来有什么事 |
[14:15] | We’d like to ask you a few questions. | 我们想问你们几个问题 |
[14:17] | Take a look around. | 四处看看 |
[14:21] | Hey, guys. What’s, uh — what’s going on? | 伙计们…发生什么事了 |
[14:26] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[14:28] | – A scented candle. – Not you. | -香薰蜡烛 -不是说你 |
[14:30] | This wound — something doesn’t quite make sense. | 这个伤口 看上去有点奇怪 |
[14:33] | Initially, I thought these were entry wounds, | 本来 我以为这是射入伤 |
[14:35] | as if from a gunshot. | 就像枪击那样 |
[14:36] | But they’re not — | 但其实不是 |
[14:39] | they’re exit wounds. | 这是射出伤 |
[14:40] | What do you mean? Frankie’s dead? | 你说什么 弗兰克死了吗 |
[14:43] | – I’m very sorry. – You know how it happened? | -我很遗憾 -你知道他是怎么死的吗 |
[14:45] | The same way your other friend, | 跟前一天你们另一位朋友 |
[14:46] | Mr. Cross, died the day before. | 克洛斯先生的死因一样 |
[14:48] | Which was how, exactly? | 那到底是什么 |
[14:51] | I’m sorry. Your name is…? | 不好意思 请问你是… |
[14:53] | Tony. Tony Diaz. | 我叫托尼 托尼·迪亚兹 |
[14:56] | You okay, Mr. Diaz? | 你还好吗 迪亚兹先生 |
[14:59] | Actually, uh… | 事实上… |
[15:02] | I’m actually not feeling so hot. | 不太好 |
[15:06] | Ward, cover the back door. | 沃德 守住后门 |
[15:07] | Nobody comes in or out. | 别让任何人出入 |
[15:09] | What if this weapon overloaded the brain | 会不会这种武器让大脑过载 |
[15:12] | past the threshold of its electrical capacity, | 使电容超过临界点 |
[15:14] | causing it to discharge, like an E.M.P.? | 导致大脑放电 就像电磁脉冲那样 |
[15:16] | You’re assuming we’re dealing with an external source. | 你觉得这是外部条件导致的 |
[15:19] | I’m saying it was something from inside him. | 我却认为是他体内的什么造成的 |
[15:23] | Something’s happening — | 有事发生了 |
[15:24] | The satellite’s picking up another reading. | 卫星又探测到了一个读数 |
[15:27] | It’s coming from the firehouse. | 来自消防局 |
[15:32] | That humming noise — you hear that? | 那嗡嗡声 你听到了吗 |
[15:35] | No. I don’t. | 我没听到 |
[15:37] | Were you in New York | 上次奇塔瑞入侵事件后 |
[15:38] | with Mr. Cross and Mr. Whalen after the chitauri invasion? | 你跟克洛斯先生和维伦先生都去纽约了吗 |
[15:41] | Come on. You don’t hear that? | 你真的没听到吗 |
[15:44] | It’s driving me nuts. | 快把我逼疯了 |
[15:46] | Mr. Diaz, are you with me? | 迪亚兹先生 你在听我说话吗 |
[15:52] | Whatever you’re doing, make it stop. | 无论你在做什么 快停下 |
[15:53] | I-I’m not doing anything! | 我什么都没做 |
[15:55] | – Where’s the weapon? -The what? | -武器在哪里 -什么武器 |
[15:56] | Coulson, I found it. | 科尔森 我找到了 |
[15:58] | It’s a chitauri helmet. | 是个奇塔瑞头盔 |
[16:01] | Fitz-Simmons, are you seeing this? | 菲兹-西蒙斯 你们看到了吗 |
[16:05] | It’s not a weapon, | 这不是个武器 |
[16:08] | Yet it caused a cranial discharge. | 但它会导致脑部放电 |
[16:10] | What are you doing with the helmet? | 你对那头盔做了什么 |
[16:11] | What, the — the alien thing? | 什么 那个外星物件吗 |
[16:12] | I-it’s a souvenir. | 那只是个纪念品 |
[16:14] | Aah! Not again! | 怎么又这样 |
[16:16] | Answer the question, Mr. Diaz — | 回答我的问题 迪亚兹先生 |
[16:18] | What are you doing with the helmet? | 你对那头盔做了什么 |
[16:19] | The first time anyone’s touched it since New York | 从纽约回来后 直到几晚前 |
[16:21] | – was a couple nights ago. -Why? | -我们才第一次碰它 -为什么 |
[16:23] | It had rust all over it. We were cleaning it. | 上面都生锈了 我们只是想擦擦 |
[16:25] | That wasn’t rust. | 那不是锈迹 |
[16:26] | May, don’t touch it! | 梅 别碰它 |
[16:27] | Sir, he’s not using a weapon — he’s infected. | 长官 那不是武器 他是被感染了 |
[16:30] | I think the helmet was the source of an alien virus. | 我认为头盔上带有外星病毒 |
[16:33] | All we did was clean it — I swear. | 我们只是擦拭了一下 我发誓 |
[16:36] | Me, Frankie, and Adam — we — | 我 弗兰克 还有亚当 |
[16:37] | We were bored on the third shift, so — | 我们值第三班时觉得无聊 |
[16:39] | So we decided to clean it. | 就决定去擦它一下 |
[16:46] | Adam and Frankie… | 亚当和弗兰克… |
[16:49] | Mr. Diaz, I’m putting the gun away now, okay? | 迪亚兹先生 我现在把枪收起来 |
[16:54] | Sir, he’s at 600 megajoules and climbing. | 长官 他已经达到了600兆焦 还在上升 |
[16:56] | Sir? | 长官 |
[16:58] | Clear everybody out. | 让大家都出去 |
[16:59] | Clear everybody out now. | 让大家都出去 快 |
[17:12] | I-I’m gonna wind up like them, aren’t I? | 我会像他们一样死去 是吗 |
[17:18] | Why don’t you have a seat? | 坐下吧 |
[17:33] | You have any family — | 你有家人吗 |
[17:35] | wife, kids? | 妻子或是小孩 |
[17:38] | Is there anyone you want to talk to? | 有任何你想联络的人吗 |
[17:40] | Anything I can do? | 有什么我能帮你的吗 |
[17:42] | Sir, you have to get out of there right now! | 长官 你必须马上撤离那里 |
[17:44] | He’s going to — | 他就要… |
[17:51] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[17:54] | I’ve been where you are right now. | 你这种状况我也经历过 |
[17:57] | So please believe me when I tell you | 所以请你相信我 |
[17:59] | you don’t have to be afraid. | 你不必害怕 |
[18:02] | What are you — what are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[18:04] | Your job — | 你的工作 |
[18:06] | gets pretty dangerous, doesn’t it? | 很危险 不是吗 |
[18:09] | Mine, too. | 我也一样 |
[18:11] | I got hurt once — | 我受过一次伤 |
[18:14] | pretty bad. | 伤得很重 |
[18:16] | And I… | 我… |
[18:18] | I died. | 我死了 |
[18:22] | Some say it was only for 8 seconds, | 有人说只有8秒钟 |
[18:23] | but I know it was more than that. | 但我知道远不止8秒 |
[18:29] | I know I wasn’t here anymore. | 我知道我那时不在人世了 |
[18:32] | I was there. | 我在那边 |
[18:37] | What’s it like? | 那边是什么样的 |
[18:42] | It’s beautiful. | 很美 |
[19:04] | You better get going, buddy. | 你得走了 伙计 |
[19:13] | Go. | 走吧 |
[19:58] | All clean — no traces of electrostatic energy. | 全部正常 无静电能迹象 |
[20:02] | What about the other firefighters? | 别的消防员呢 |
[20:04] | They’ll be quarantined and observed | 他们会去神盾局的一个 |
[20:05] | at a S.H.I.E.L.D. biohazard facility. | 生物危害设施隔离观察 |
[20:16] | Um, anyone else notice | 你们注意到 |
[20:18] | they’re putting the infected alien thing on our truck? | 他们把被感染的外星物件放在我们车上了吗 |
[20:21] | We’re flying it to the Sandbox. | 我们要送它去”沙箱” |
[20:23] | Sandbox? | “沙箱” |
[20:24] | It’s a S.H.I.E.L.D. research facility across the Atlantic. | 是大西洋那边的一个神盾局研究设施 |
[20:27] | They specialize in hazardous materials. | 他们专门研究危险物件 |
[20:30] | If what you suspect is true, | 如果你的猜测是对的 |
[20:32] | that this is a virus, | 如果这真是病毒 |
[20:34] | then those firefighters could be infected, | 那这些消防员可能已经被感染了 |
[20:36] | and they’re gonna need a cure. | 他们就会需要解药 |
[20:39] | Find one. | 找出来 |
[20:40] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[21:08] | What’s our E.T.A.? | 我们的预计到达时间是几点 |
[21:10] | 3:37 West Africa time. | 西非时间3点37分 |
[21:12] | Gonna be a long 4 hours and 26 minutes. | 这4小时26分钟会很难熬 |
[21:17] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[21:20] | Fine. | 还好 |
[21:21] | I just want this alien thing off our plane as soon as humanly possible. | 我只是希望能尽早摆脱这个外星物件 |
[21:27] | You want to talk about your physical? | 你想谈谈你的体检吗 |
[21:29] | Nothing to tell. | 没什么好谈的 |
[21:31] | My physical therapist requested it. | 这是我理疗师的要求 |
[21:32] | He’s updating his files or something. | 他在更新病例还是什么 |
[21:36] | You’d tell me if something was wrong. | 如果有问题 你会告诉我 是吧 |
[21:38] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:40] | Sir, I think I’ve discovered something. | 长官 我想我有发现 |
[21:42] | Could you come down to the lab? | 你能来下实验室吗 |
[21:43] | I’ll be right there. | 我这就过去 |
[21:45] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[21:47] | The fireman — | 那个消防员 |
[21:49] | you did everything you could for him. | 你已经尽自己最大努力了 |
[21:58] | So, what am I looking for exactly? | 我到底该看什么 |
[21:59] | Wait for it. | 等着吧 |
[22:03] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[22:04] | A groundbreaking discovery! | 一个开拓性的发现 |
[22:06] | I believe the firefighters initially contracted the virus | 我认为消防员最初沾染病毒 |
[22:08] | when they cleaned the helmet, | 是在擦拭头盔的时候 |
[22:10] | the friction activating some long-decaying chitauri organism — | 摩擦力激活了某种早已衰减的奇塔瑞有机体 |
[22:13] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[22:14] | These cells are from the bodies of the firefighters? | 这些细胞来自消防员的尸体吗 |
[22:16] | Brain cells, yes — the last vestiges of the infection. | 是的 脑细胞 感染的最后残留部分 |
[22:19] | Some viruses “sleep” inside host cells for years before reproducing, | 有些病毒会在宿主细胞中”沉睡”数年后再繁殖 |
[22:24] | as they did inside the helmet — the initial source. | 在感染源 头盔里就是如此 |
[22:26] | But what those cells tell us is that | 但这些细胞表明 |
[22:28] | we’re dealing with a propagating virus, which means — | 这种病毒可以传播 也就是说 |
[22:31] | The virus can move from person to person. | 病毒会在人与人之间传播 |
[22:32] | Exactly! | 没错 |
[22:34] | And that’s the most exciting part — | 而最让人兴奋的是 |
[22:35] | how it spreads — | 它的传播方式 |
[22:36] | Not through the air or through direct fluid transfer, | 不是通过空气或者直接液体接触传播 |
[22:39] | but through electric static shock. | 而是通过静电冲击 |
[22:41] | It’s like nothing we’ve ever seen on earth. | 地球上从没出现过这种现象 |
[22:44] | I didn’t think it possible a virus could alter | 我认为病毒是不能改变 |
[22:46] | its host’s molecular density and polarity. | 其宿主的分子密度和极性的 |
[22:48] | That explains the floating. | 这也是被害人悬浮的原因 |
[22:50] | I can’t wait till the virologists | 真等不及让疾控中心和 |
[22:51] | at the CDC and S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ see this. | 神盾局总部的病毒学家看到这个了 |
[22:57] | Sir, is something wrong? | 长官 有什么事吗 |
[22:59] | I’m so sorry, Jemma. | 对不起 珍玛 |
[23:07] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[23:38] | Simmons believes she contracted the virus | 西蒙斯认为她是大约36小时前 |
[23:39] | approximately 36 hours ago when she received an electrostatic shock | 受到来自第一个被害人的静电冲击时 |
[23:43] | from the first victim. | 感染上病毒的 |
[23:44] | How much time does she have? | 她还有多少时间 |
[23:46] | Based on when the firemen were infected, | 根据消防员从受感染 |
[23:48] | how quickly their symptoms manifested… | 到出现症状的时间 |
[23:52] | two hours at most. | 最多还有两个小时 |
[23:53] | That’s enough time, right? | 两小时够了 对吧 |
[23:54] | I mean, S.H.I.E.L.D. has dozens of labs | 神盾局不是有几十个实验室 |
[23:56] | and scientists working on this thing, don’t they? | 以及成群的科学家在研究这个吗 |
[23:58] | They do. | 确实是 |
[23:59] | How soon can you get us on the ground? | 降落最快要多久 |
[24:01] | Three hours. | 三个小时 |
[24:02] | Our path to the Sandbox has us right in the middle of the Atlantic. | 我们因为要飞往沙盒 所以现在在大西洋中心 |
[24:05] | Sir, correct me if I’m wrong, but if we can’t land in time… | 长官 这样一来 我们如果不能及时降落… |
[24:07] | Simmons will release a pulse | 西蒙斯会释放脉冲 |
[24:08] | that will blow this plane right out of the sky. | 将这架飞机在空中炸毁 |
[24:10] | We can’t just sit here and watch her die. | 我们不能眼睁睁地看着她死 |
[24:12] | We have to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[24:13] | There’s only one person on this plane | 这架飞机上只有一个人 |
[24:15] | capable of finding a solution for this, | 能找到解决办法 |
[24:17] | and I’m willing to bet my life that she will. | 我愿拿性命打赌注 她一定能找到 |
[24:21] | She’s just a kid. | 她还只是个孩子 |
[24:29] | I believe we have a winner. | 我想我找到了最好的办法 |
[24:31] | Fast and efficient — the perfect delivery mechanism. | 快速而高效 完美的施放装置 |
[24:37] | Uh, hey, um, not that it was easy to find a mineralized | 要找到一种能延缓疫苗 |
[24:40] | solution that could suspend the vaccine and conduct electricity. | 且导电的矿化溶液可不是易事 |
[24:45] | I wish you wouldn’t use the word “vaccine”. | 我不喜欢你用”疫苗”这个词 |
[24:47] | It’s really more of an antiserum. | 这其实更像是抗血清 |
[24:53] | Okay, so… | 好吧 |
[24:55] | These antibodies should be able to target the virus’ antigens, | 这些抗体应该能找到病毒的抗原 |
[25:01] | if this bloody alien virus even has antigens. | 如果这该死的外星病毒有抗原 |
[25:11] | Come on, now. | 加油 |
[25:12] | Come on. | 加油 |
[25:27] | Well…that wasn’t very cooperative of him, now, was it? | 小家伙不怎么配合啊 是吧 |
[25:41] | Why aren’t you down there? | 你怎么不下去看看 |
[25:45] | They don’t need an audience. | 他们不需要观众 |
[25:51] | You can stay… | 你可以留下 |
[25:54] | if you want. | 如果你想的话 |
[26:03] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这种情况 |
[26:06] | I just feel so — | 我感觉好… |
[26:07] | Helpless. | 无助 |
[26:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:14] | I wanted it to be a person, | 我希望目标是个人 |
[26:18] | some superpowered psychopath — | 像是有超能力的疯子 |
[26:20] | Someone I could hurt, someone I could…punish. | 我能伤害 惩罚的人 |
[26:24] | That I could do. | 那我能做到 |
[26:28] | What I can’t do is protect you guys | 可我无法保护你们 |
[26:31] | from stuff I can’t even see or understand. | 不受我看不到或无法理解的东西的伤害 |
[26:39] | So, what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[26:45] | We wait… | 等着 |
[26:49] | …and get ready. | 做好准备 |
[26:52] | Ready for what? | 准备什么 |
[26:54] | For whatever it is we’re called upon to do. | 做任何需要我们做的事 |
[27:01] | Coulson, nice to see you’re not dead. | 科尔森 很高兴看到你生龙活虎 |
[27:03] | Did you get our analysis of the virus? | 你拿到我们对病毒的分析报告了吗 |
[27:05] | We did, and S.H.I.E.L.D. has no record of anything like it. | 拿到了 神盾局没有任何类似记录 |
[27:08] | No one does. | 没人有 |
[27:09] | So it’s imperative it reach the Sandbox without incident. | 你们务必顺利到达沙盒 |
[27:12] | In case of a pandemic, we’re going to need it. | 如果爆发传染病 我们会需要它 |
[27:14] | I’m aware of that, | 我很清楚 |
[27:15] | but I don’t need more orders or ultimatums. | 但我需要的不是命令或通牒 |
[27:17] | I need answers. | 我需要的是答案 |
[27:18] | I wish I had some for you. | 我也希望我有答案 |
[27:20] | I’m sorry, Coulson — I’ve been ordered to inform you | 很抱歉 科尔森 上头让我通知你 |
[27:22] | that if you have infected cargo, you need to dump it. | 如果机上有被感染物 你需要丢掉它 |
[27:29] | Do you copy me, Coulson? | 听到了吗 科尔森 |
[27:31] | These orders are coming from up top. | 这是上层下来的命令 |
[27:32] | I’m sorry — bad connection. | 不好意思 信号不好 |
[27:33] | Didn’t get that last part. | 没听到最后的部分 |
[27:40] | Don’t even think it. | 想都别想 |
[27:42] | I don’t have to. That’s your job. | 我不需要 那是你的工作 |
[27:56] | It’s all right. Everything’s gonna be fine. | 没事的 一切都会好起来 |
[27:58] | Please stop saying that. | 别再这样说了 |
[27:59] | I see you looking at your watch. | 我知道你一直在看表 |
[28:03] | Are you sure you don’t need my help just to — | 你确定不需要我帮你… |
[28:05] | Are you sure this thing even works? | 你确定这东西好使吗 |
[28:07] | Yeah, well, you know it does. | 当然了 |
[28:08] | My device isn’t the issue — it’s the vaccine. | 我的设备不是问题 是疫苗 |
[28:10] | Antiserum! | 抗血清 |
[28:11] | And all I’m wondering is whether you calibrated it correctly. | 我只是怀疑你的校准够不够准确 |
[28:15] | Hey, it’s not the device. Hey, don’t put this on me. | 才不是设备的问题 别怪到我头上 |
[28:17] | I was doing just fine, | 我本来好好的 |
[28:18] | tucked away in a safe, indoor, non-mobile lab at the academy! | 安安全全地在学院的固定室内实验室工作 |
[28:21] | Oh! Then you had to go and drag us into this flying circus! | 你非得带我们到这个空中马戏团来 |
[28:25] | Didn’t even pass our field assessments, for god’s sake! | 我们连外勤评估都没通过 |
[28:28] | Oh, please, as if I forced you to follow me anywhere. | 拜托 别说得像我逼着你跟着我似的 |
[28:31] | You said, and I quote… | 你的原话是 |
[28:32] | “Oh, fitz, | “菲兹 |
[28:33] | it’s the most perfect opportunity for us to see the world! | 这是我们见识世界最完美的机会了 |
[28:36] | We’d be fools to pass this one up!” | 错过这种机会太傻了” |
[28:38] | I hate it when you use that voice. | 我讨厌你那个腔调说话 |
[28:39] | That’s not even how I sound. | 我才不那么说话呢 |
[28:41] | And you were just afraid of going into the field. | 你不过是害怕出外勤而已 |
[28:43] | – I was not afraid. – And don’t you dare act like | -我才不害怕 -而且你别装得像 |
[28:44] | these last months haven’t been the highlight of your entire pasty life! | 这几个月不是你枯燥人生中最精彩的部分 |
[28:47] | Pasty? Oh, really? | 枯燥 是吗 |
[28:49] | Well, when did you become so sun-kissed? | 难道你就常出门闯荡吗 |
[28:51] | Because I’m pretty sure that every minute of every day, | 因为我确定每一天的每一分钟 |
[28:54] | you’ve been stuck in a lab right beside me. | 你都跟我一起待在实验室里 |
[28:57] | At the academy, at sci-ops, this plane — | 无论是在学院 科研部 还是在飞机上 |
[28:59] | you’ve been beside me the whole damn time! | 你一直都在我身边 |
[29:17] | You have to fix this. | 你一定要想到办法 |
[29:19] | I don’t know how, fitz. | 我不知道怎么做 菲兹 |
[29:24] | The antibodies from the three firefighters | 这三个消防员的抗体 |
[29:25] | aren’t strong enough to fight this virus. | 都不足以抵御这病毒 |
[29:29] | It’s born from alien DNA. | 它来自外星基因 |
[29:35] | There’s no one… | 我们没有任何东西 |
[29:37] | to create an antiserum from. | 可以用来创造抗血清 |
[29:39] | Because no one’s actually survived this | 因为还没有谁在感染病毒后活了下来 |
[29:42] | except… | 除了 |
[29:45] | – The chitauri. – The chitauri. | -那个奇塔瑞人 -那个奇塔瑞人 |
[29:50] | Well, the minky bastard who actually wore the helmet had the virus… | 当初戴这个头盔的混蛋就感染了病毒 |
[29:53] | Yeah, and managed to survive without ever emitting | 没错 而且没有放出静电脉冲 |
[29:55] | an electrostatic pulse because… | 活了下来 因为 |
[29:56] | – It was immune. – Yes. | -它对病毒免疫 -对 |
[29:59] | She — she was just the carrier, like typhoid mary. | 她只是个携带者 跟伤寒带菌者一样 |
[30:02] | Uh, “She”? Well, no, wait. | 她 不 等等 |
[30:05] | That — you don’t really think that — okay, doesn’t matter. | 那…你不会真觉得 算了 |
[30:07] | Um, so if — if I can scrape some epithelial | 那如果我从头盔内 |
[30:09] | cells from the inside of the helmet, we can create a vaccine? | 刮取一些上皮细胞 就能造出疫苗吗 |
[30:12] | Yes! | 没错 |
[30:13] | Antiserum, but yes. | 是抗血清 不过没错 |
[30:19] | – Isn’t that… – fitz! | -那不是 -菲兹 |
[30:26] | No, uh… you can’t be in here. | 不 你不能进来 |
[30:29] | Too late. It’s done. | 太迟了 我都进来了 |
[30:31] | Just try and do your best to keep your hands off me, yeah? | 你尽量别碰我就是了 好吗 |
[30:36] | Fitz, I don’t know what you think you’re doing, but — | 菲兹 我不知道你是想干什么 但 |
[30:38] | I’m doing what we always do. | 我只是在做我们一直做的事 |
[30:40] | We’re gonna fix this — together. | 我们能搞定的 我们一起 |
[31:43] | Third time’s a charm. | 第三次总有好运 |
[31:49] | May I do the honors? | 可以让我来吗 |
[32:03] | I can’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸了 |
[32:12] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[32:25] | No. | 不要 |
[32:38] | Sir, | 长官 |
[32:40] | I know the protocol in these circumstances, | 我知道这种情况下要执行的程序 |
[32:44] | but could you please tell my dad first? | 但你能先告诉我爸吗 |
[32:49] | I just think my mum would take it better if it comes from him. | 我只是觉得如果由他来说 我妈更能接受 |
[32:52] | We’re not there yet. There’s still time. | 我们还没到那一步 还有时间 |
[32:55] | Sir, please. | 长官 拜托了 |
[33:02] | Would you mind if I had a brief moment alone with Fitz? | 能让我和菲兹独处一会儿吗 |
[33:12] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:21] | We’ll try again. | 我们再试一次 |
[33:22] | The electrostatic pulse from the third rat seemed much less, | 第三只老鼠身上的静电脉冲似乎弱了很多 |
[33:24] | so we’re making progress. | 我们有进展 |
[33:26] | If we can calibrate the antiserum… | 如果我们能调整抗血清 |
[33:31] | Antiserum, yes. | 抗血清 |
[33:33] | You finally got it right, Fitz. | 你终于说对了 菲兹 |
[33:38] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:50] | Agent Blake is on the line. He wants to know what’s going on. | 布莱克特工在线上 他想知道这边的情况 |
[33:53] | If you won’t answer, he asked for Ward. | 如果你不接电话 他会找沃德 |
[33:56] | Sir… what are our orders? | 长官 我们的命令是什么 |
[34:03] | They’re unchanged. | 保持不变 |
[34:05] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[34:08] | Someone’s lowering the cargo-hold ramp. | 有人正在降下货仓舷梯 |
[34:17] | What the hell. | 搞什么鬼 |
[34:25] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[34:27] | The pulse just knocked the rat unconscious. | 脉冲只是把老鼠击昏了而已 |
[34:31] | Jemma? | 珍玛 |
[34:33] | Jemma! | 珍玛 |
[34:36] | Jemma, it worked!! | 珍玛 成功了 |
[34:38] | Please, don’t! No! Jemma! No! | 不要啊 珍玛 不要 |
[34:44] | Jemma!! | 珍玛 |
[34:48] | Jemma! | 珍玛 |
[35:02] | The antiserum worked, but she jumped! | 抗血清成功了 可她跳下去了 |
[35:54] | Don’t get me wrong! | 别误会了 |
[35:55] | I’m happy you’re both alive. Truly. | 你俩还活着 我很高兴 |
[35:58] | And I realize you were trying to save the team, | 我知道你是想拯救整个团队 |
[36:01] | but what you did today — that was not your call. | 但你今天的做法 那不是你能决定的 |
[36:04] | Just getting you out of the water — | 光是把你们从水里救上来 |
[36:06] | Do you have any idea what a pain it is dealing with the Moroccan Office? | 你知道应付摩洛哥办事处有多头疼吗 |
[36:10] | Don’t you ever pull a stunt like that again. | 不许再这样乱来了 |
[36:17] | We’d hate to lose you, Jemma. | 我们不想失去你 珍玛 |
[36:22] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[36:31] | Oh, does that mean we’re to leave now? | 那我们现在可以走了吗 |
[36:38] | So, what did you think of your first time skydiving? | 第一次跳伞感觉如何 |
[36:41] | Honestly, I’d rather not think about it anymore. | 说老实话 我宁愿不去想了 |
[36:45] | I thought what you did was incredibly brave. | 我觉得你今天非常勇敢 |
[36:51] | Well, I-I suppose now’s as good a time as any to tell you that, | 我想现在应该告诉你了 |
[36:57] | um, I may have misled you earlier. | 我早前可能误导了你 |
[37:01] | You see, when I gave you back the night-night pistol, | 我把”好梦”枪给你的时候 |
[37:04] | I lied — it’s still an ounce off. | 我撒了谎 还是重了一盎司 |
[37:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:11] | You do? | 是吗 |
[37:12] | Of course. After all… | 当然了 毕竟 |
[37:15] | I’m Agent Grant Ward. | 我可是格兰特·沃德特工 |
[37:17] | I just jumped out of a plane without a parachute on | 我刚刚没带降落伞 就从飞机上跳下去 |
[37:20] | and saved your life! | 救了你的小命 |
[37:21] | Actually, that’s not quite it. | 其实不是这样 |
[37:23] | It’s a bit more nasally than that. | 要有更多鼻音 |
[37:27] | Hello, Skye. | 斯凯 你好 |
[37:47] | How was Simmons? | 西蒙斯怎么样了 |
[37:51] | Amazingly resilient. | 活蹦乱跳 |
[37:53] | You’d never know she almost died. | 几乎看不出她差点死掉了 |
[37:55] | Experience like that — it takes awhile to sink in. | 像这样的经历 需要点时间才能反过劲来 |
[38:01] | That her medical report? | 那是她的医检报告吗 |
[38:04] | Mine, actually. Blood work finally came back. | 其实是我的 血检结果出来了 |
[38:07] | I’m perfectly normal — little heavy on the iron. | 我一切如常 血铁含量稍超标 |
[38:10] | But don’t worry — | 但不用担心 |
[38:12] | You don’t have to start calling me “Iron Man.” | 你不用叫我钢铁侠 |
[38:14] | Wasn’t planning on it. | 没那打算 |
[38:22] | My doctors never requested any tests. | 我的医生并没要我做任何检查 |
[38:27] | I ordered them for myself, but you knew that. | 是我自己要求的 但是 你已经知道了 |
[38:36] | This | 这张… |
[38:38] | piece of paper is telling me that everything’s fine, | 纸告诉我一切没事 |
[38:42] | but… | 但是 |
[38:46] | I don’t feel fine. | 我觉得有事 |
[38:49] | I feel different. | 我觉得不一样了 |
[38:57] | Take off your shirt. | 脱掉衬衫 |
[39:00] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[39:02] | Your shirt… | 你的衬衫 |
[39:05] | unbutton it. | 解开纽扣 |
[39:27] | Whether it was 8 seconds or 40, you died. | 不管是8秒还是40秒 你都死过一次了 |
[39:33] | There’s no way you can go through a trauma like that | 人不可能经历那种创伤 |
[39:35] | and not come out of it changed. | 还毫无改变 |
[39:41] | You know how long it’s taken me to — | 你知道我花了多长时间… |
[39:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:48] | The point of these things is to remind us that… | 这些伤疤的意义在于提醒我们… |
[39:55] | there is no going back — | 已经回不去了 |
[39:58] | There’s only moving forward. | 只能继续前行 |
[40:06] | You feel different… | 你觉得不一样 |
[40:09] | because you are different. | 因为你的确不一样了 |
[40:15] | – And I was going to do it. – I know you were. | -我本来打算跳的 -我知道 |
[40:16] | I had the antiserum, the chute — everything. | 我拿到了抗血清 降落伞 都齐了 |
[40:18] | I just couldn’t get the straps on. | 我只是系不上带子 |
[40:20] | Fitz, please. | 菲兹 拜托 |
[40:21] | And, you know, maybe I couldn’t have done | 也许我是做不到 |
[40:22] | the whole “James Bond in midair” type of thing. | “空中飞人詹姆斯·邦德”那套 |
[40:25] | Fitz, shut up. Please, just… | 菲兹 别说了 拜托 |
[40:30] | Ward did an amazing thing, yes, | 沃德做了一件很棒的事 没错 |
[40:33] | but it wasn’t Ward by my side in that lab, searching for a cure. | 但在实验室里陪着我找解药的并不是沃德 |
[40:38] | It wasn’t Ward giving me hope when I had none. | 我感到绝望时 也不是沃德给了我希望 |
[40:41] | It was you. | 是你 |
[40:44] | You’re the hero. | 你才是英雄 |
[40:47] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[40:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:18] | Blake. | 布莱克 |
[41:20] | Coulson. | 科尔森 |
[41:32] | That’s the best you could come up with — | 你就只能编出这种烂理由吗 |
[41:33] | “We’ve got a bad connection”? | “信号不好” |
[41:35] | – I was pressed for time. – It’s a bold move. | -当时时间紧迫 -真够大胆的 |
[41:37] | You know our chat wasn’t exactly private. | 你知道我们的谈话可不是保密的 |
[41:38] | They never are. | 一直如此 |
[41:40] | I don’t know what happened to you in New York, | 我不知道你在纽约经历了什么 |
[41:41] | if you really flatlined | 不知你是真的死了 |
[41:42] | or if that’s just what they tell us when we reach level seven, | 还是说达到七级权限 就会得到这副说辞 |
[41:44] | but whatever did happen | 但无论发生了什么 |
[41:46] | doesn’t give you license to disobey a direct order from HQ. | 你都无权违抗总部的直接命令 |
[41:49] | You keep pulling stunts like that, | 你继续玩这种把戏 |
[41:51] | someone might decide to take this little dream team away from you. | 有人或许会夺走你的梦之队 |
[41:54] | I’d like to see them try. | 那就让他们试试 |
[41:58] | That doesn’t sound like the Phil Coulson I used to know. | 这口气可不像我以前认识的菲尔·科尔森 |
[42:01] | No, I suppose it doesn’t. | 是啊 的确不像 |
[42:04] | Get used to it. | 慢慢习惯吧 |