时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | And an 0-8-4 is…? | 084代表… |
[00:05] | An object of unknown origin. | 来源不明的物体 |
[00:07] | Skye’s the 0-8-4? | 斯凯就是084吗 |
[00:08] | And who do you work for, Raina? | 你为谁工作 蕾娜 |
[00:09] | The Clairvoyant? | 千里眼吗 |
[00:10] | The Clairvoyant gives us guidance. | 千里眼给了我们指导 |
[00:12] | He has you building super soldiers. | 他让你制造超级战士 |
[00:14] | Mike’s a good guy. | 麦克是个好人 |
[00:17] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[00:21] | No. | 不 |
[00:22] | Ian Quinn. You got to be kidding. | 伊恩·奎恩 你开玩笑吧 |
[00:24] | This is Quinn’s M.O. | 这就是奎恩的惯用手法 |
[00:25] | He finds young talent and he takes advantage. | 他挖掘有才的年轻人并利用他们 |
[00:27] | We’re on to you. | 我们盯上你了 |
[00:28] | Well, thank you, Agent Coulson. | 多谢你了 科尔森特工 |
[00:30] | And I have a message for you. | 我有件事也想敬告你 |
[00:31] | The Clairvoyant told me to say hello. | 千里眼让我代他向你问好 |
[00:47] | Ian Quinn. | 伊恩·奎恩 |
[00:48] | You found him? | 找到他了吗 |
[00:49] | No, but we think we know how we can. | 没有 但我想我们有办法了 |
[00:54] | Skye tracked down an invoice from one of his shell companies. | 斯凯追查到他一个空壳公司的发单 |
[00:56] | He made a big purchase recently. | 他最近进了一笔重要的货 |
[00:58] | – $10 million big. – Any idea what it is? | -价值一千万美元 -知道是什么吗 |
[01:00] | No clue, but it was designed and built by Cybertek, inc., | 不知道 但它是由赛博科技设计制造的 |
[01:03] | a small firm that deals in advanced technology and research. | 一家专做高科技研发的小公司 |
[01:06] | Which is where this gets interesting. | 因此这笔交易才比较有趣 |
[01:08] | They’ve hired a private-security outfit | 他们雇了私人安保团队 |
[01:09] | to transport the purchase — former military, ex-mercs. | 转移货物 退伍军人 前雇佣军 |
[01:14] | Lot of muscle to move one package. | 为一个包裹这么兴师动众啊 |
[01:15] | And they know S.H.I.E.L.D’s got eyes on Quinn. | 而且他们知道神盾局盯上了奎恩 |
[01:17] | Which is why they’re transporting it old-school. | 所以他们选择了老运输方法 |
[01:19] | On a train, through the Italian countryside, | 用火车 穿过意大利乡下 |
[01:21] | From Verona to Zagreb — very rural, very isolated. | 从维罗那到萨格勒布 都是无人烟的地方 |
[01:24] | And you think Quinn’s on that train. | 你认为奎恩在火车上 |
[01:26] | No, but I believe they’re delivering the item to Quinn himself. | 不 但我认为他们会将货物交给奎恩本人 |
[01:29] | We got our intel from Italian authorities | 我们从监控局势的意大利当局那里 |
[01:30] | who have been monitoring the situation. | 得到了这个情报 |
[01:32] | And they don’t mind us taking over the op? | 他们不介意我们接手吗 |
[01:34] | I asked very nicely. | 我很客气地提出了请求 |
[01:35] | You’re not asking me at all, Agent Coulson. | 你这根本不是请求 科尔森特工 |
[01:37] | You’re telling me and my team to step aside | 你是让我和我的团队靠边站 |
[01:40] | to hand over our investigation to S.H.I.E.L.D. | 把我们的调查交给你们神盾局 |
[01:43] | Try to think of it less as a hand-over | 别想成是交出来 |
[01:45] | and more as a hand-off. | 而是放手 |
[01:47] | You’ve done your part. Now we’ll do ours. | 你们完成了任务 轮到我们了 |
[01:50] | If everything goes as planned, | 如果一切顺利 |
[01:51] | Cybertek’s security team won’t even know we were on the train. | 赛博科技的安保根本不会知道我们上了火车 |
[01:54] | So we’re going in undercover. | 那就是要卧底行动了 |
[01:56] | I hate undercover. | 最讨厌卧底了 |
[01:58] | May and Ward, you’re front and center. | 梅和沃德 你们打头阵 |
[02:00] | Once we locate the package, you’ll tag it with a tracker. | 找到包裹后 你们在上面安装追踪器 |
[02:03] | Skye and Fitz, you’ll be running communications. | 斯凯和菲兹 你们负责通讯 |
[02:05] | After the package is tagged, we’ll follow it to Quinn. | 装好追踪器 我们就能找到奎恩 |
[02:08] | Once we capture Quinn, | 抓到奎恩后 |
[02:09] | we’ll be one step closer to the Clairvoyant. | 就离千里眼又近了一步 |
[02:11] | And what about the two of us, sir? | 我们两个呢 长官 |
[02:15] | Here. Let me get that. | 我来吧 |
[02:17] | Oh. Thanks, dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[02:20] | Who looks far too young to have a daughter my age. | 看你的年纪 可不像有我这么大的女儿 |
[03:01] | That looks cozy. | 穿得挺舒服啊 |
[03:02] | Once I’ve located the package, | 等我找到包裹 |
[03:04] | I’ll let you know where to place the tracker. | 就告诉你该把跟踪器放哪 |
[03:07] | Seem like things are getting personal? | 觉不觉得要变成私人恩怨了 |
[03:11] | I’m talking about our operations. | 我是指我们的行动 |
[03:14] | Look, I know Coulson was put through hell, but… | 我知道科尔森受了很大折磨 但是… |
[03:17] | he hasn’t been the same since. | 他跟以前不一样了 |
[03:19] | I don’t know what he said to Skye, but she’s different. | 我不知道他对斯凯说了什么 但她也变了 |
[03:23] | How so? | 怎么变了 |
[03:24] | Driven, focused. | 更发奋 更专注了 |
[03:26] | And she was holed up for days trying to track down Quinn. | 一躲好几天 想办法追踪奎恩 |
[03:28] | It feels like Coulson’s got her on a warpath. | 感觉科尔森让她进入战备状态了 |
[03:31] | – Seems personal. – It is personal. | -感觉像是个人恩怨 -本来就是 |
[03:33] | The Clairvoyant had him tortured. | 千里眼让人折磨他 |
[03:35] | Quinn’s the only person we know who’s connected to all this. | 奎恩是唯一已知跟这些事都有关的人 |
[03:38] | We both know personal urges | 我们都清楚私人化的情绪 |
[03:40] | can adversely affect tactical decisions. | 会给战术决策带来负面影响 |
[03:44] | Hmm. That’s why I don’t have any. | 所以我没有私人情绪 |
[03:46] | – You should do the same. – Really? | -你也该学学我 -真的吗 |
[03:48] | You think Coulson will take that excuse if he finds out about us? | 你觉得科尔森发现我们的关系后会接受这个借口吗 |
[03:51] | Took it okay when I told him. | 我告诉他时他挺接受的啊 |
[03:55] | Wait. You told him? | 等等 你告诉他了吗 |
[03:58] | Yep. | 对 |
[04:03] | Are you nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[04:05] | Just ready for this all to be over. | 只想赶快完成任务 |
[04:07] | I’m ready to get Quinn. | 我准备好抓住奎恩了 |
[04:08] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[04:11] | So, are we British or American? | 那我们到底装英国人还是美国人 |
[04:13] | – Does that matter? – Well, we’re traveling together. | -有关系吗 -我们一起旅行 |
[04:14] | We should at least be from the same country. | 至少得是一个国家的人吧 |
[04:16] | How’s your Scottish accent? | 你的苏格兰口音如何 |
[04:18] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[04:19] | You tell me how great it is, laddie. | 你说我讲的怎么样吧 兄弟 |
[04:24] | American, then. | 还是装美国人吧 |
[04:25] | – That’s a better idea. – Oh. That was really good. | -那样好些 -那太好了 |
[04:27] | I used to watch a lot of American tv growing up. | 我是看着美剧长大的 |
[04:29] | Some of it’s quite good. Lots of nice teeth. | 有些挺不错 演员牙口都很好 |
[04:30] | Oh. Here we go. Follow my lead. | 开始了 听我指挥 |
[04:33] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[04:34] | – Do you speak English? – Of course. | -你会说英语吗 -当然 |
[04:36] | How may I be of service? | 有什么需要帮助的吗 |
[04:37] | Can you recommend a restaurant in downtown Zagreb? | 你能推荐一家萨格勒布市中心的好餐馆吗 |
[04:41] | Someplace affordable, with big portions. | 价格合理 分量要足 |
[04:43] | You are looking for something romantic? | 想找浪漫的地方吗 |
[04:45] | Yes. Please. | 是的 拜托 |
[04:49] | We are celebrating our six-month anniversary | 我们在环欧洲旅行 |
[04:52] | with a whirlwind trip all over europe. | 庆祝我们恋爱半年 |
[04:54] | Well, technically, we met six months ago, | 严格说 我们是半年前认识的 |
[04:56] | but he didn’t ask me out till last month, | 但直到上个月他才约我出去 |
[04:57] | so our official one-month anniversary isn’t until next saturday. | 所以正式的满月纪念是下周六 |
[05:00] | – Sunday — saturday. – Yeah. | -周日 周六 -嗯 |
[05:03] | I think he found me intimidating. | 我觉得他有点怕我 |
[05:06] | Young love. So…confusing. | 年轻的爱 真是…令人费解 |
[05:09] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[05:14] | You, uh, got a little flustered back there. | 你刚才可是有点慌啊 |
[05:17] | What? | 什么 |
[05:17] | When you kissed me on the cheek like my grandmother? | 你像我奶奶一样亲我脸的时候吗 |
[05:19] | Good going. Really selling our relationship there. | 真是高招 完全令人信服 |
[05:23] | I have a device that could have done those things — | 我有个能做这种事的设备 |
[05:25] | broken the lock and all that. | 撬锁什么的 |
[05:26] | What? Why wouldn’t you tell me that? | 什么 你之前怎么没说 |
[05:28] | I’m always the gadget guy. | 我总是拿些小道具 |
[05:29] | Maybe sometimes I want to do things with my bare hands. | 或许我有时候就想亲自动手呢 |
[05:32] | You make the gadgets with your bare hands. | 可这些小道具也是你亲手做的啊 |
[05:34] | Just allow me these rare moments of self-pity, okay? | 就让我自怨自艾下吧 好吗 |
[05:37] | You’re the least supportive pretend girlfriend I’ve ever had. | 你真是我交过的最不配合的假女友了 |
[05:41] | Comms are live. | 通讯器接通了 |
[05:41] | Coulson, Simmons, you in position? | 科尔森 西蒙斯 都就位了吗 |
[05:44] | Yes. Just waiting on may’s signal. | 是的 就等梅发信号了 |
[05:46] | So remember, our target is Carlo — | 记住 我们的目标是卡罗 |
[05:49] | Mancini, the head of security. | 曼西尼 安全主管 |
[05:51] | I know. I memorized his face. | 我知道 我记得他的长相 |
[05:53] | I memorized everything. | 我记得所有事 |
[05:58] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[05:59] | I’m getting into character. | 我在进入角色 |
[06:01] | My undercover persona harbors residual resentment | 我的卧底身份对她不称职的美国父亲 |
[06:03] | to her absent American father — | 一直心存不满 |
[06:05] | blames him for not being there when her mom died. | 埋怨他在母亲去世时没陪在她身边 |
[06:08] | So I apologize in advance if I come off a little cold. | 所以我可能会比较冷淡 先给你提个醒 |
[06:11] | You think all that back story’s necessary? | 这么多背景故事有必要吗 |
[06:13] | Past events, like that unfortunate incident at the hub, | 以往的经历 例如中心那次不幸事件 |
[06:16] | have shown me that I’m not good at improvisation. | 充分说明了我不擅长即兴发挥 |
[06:19] | However, I excel at preparation. | 但是 我十分善于做准备 |
[06:22] | He’s headed your way. | 他正在朝你们过去 |
[06:24] | You’re on. | 到你上场了 |
[06:26] | All mom ever wanted was your love, | 妈妈只希望你爱她 |
[06:28] | to be with you, | 与你相守 |
[06:30] | at our two-story victorian home in the Cotswolds. | 在我们科茨沃尔德的双层维多利亚风格的家里 |
[06:33] | But could you even give her a moment, | 但你有给过她一点关心吗 |
[06:35] | what with your banking job requiring you | 你那该死的银行工作 |
[06:38] | to travel to the states from Tuesday to Saturday every other week?! | 要你每隔一周就去美国出差 从周二待到周六 |
[06:41] | No! | 没有 |
[06:43] | I’m terribly sorry about your loss, dear. | 对你痛失至亲我深表遗憾 亲爱的 |
[06:48] | As for you, now is your chance to do better. | 至于你 是时候好好补偿她了 |
[06:52] | Why don’t you see that you take it? | 你最好把握住这个机会 |
[06:54] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 先生 |
[06:56] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[07:01] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[07:02] | You never had any time for her, | 你从没有时间关心她 |
[07:03] | but you made time for your work! | 却有时间忙你的工作 |
[07:05] | And your prostitutes! | 跟妓女们鬼混 |
[07:10] | – Oh, god! – Oh! Oh, no! Mom! | -天哪 -不 妈妈 |
[07:13] | Mi dispiace. | 我很抱歉[意大利语] |
[07:16] | Terribly sorry. | 真的非常抱歉 |
[07:18] | Prostitutes? Plural? | 还妓女们 一个还不够吗 |
[07:21] | May, coming your way. | 梅 目标朝你那边去了 |
[07:25] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[07:27] | Following the target to the package. | 正跟踪目标前往包裹的位置 |
[07:33] | Great. | 很好 |
[07:34] | We see what you see. | 我们收到你传送来的图像了 |
[07:35] | All right, May, Cybertek cases are usually lined | 好了 梅 赛博科技的箱子通常内衬 |
[07:37] | with tungsten polymer to prevent scanning. | 钨聚合物以防扫描 |
[07:40] | It should appear black on your infrared. | 所以用你的红外线仪看应该是黑色的 |
[07:47] | Bingo! Uh, eyes on the package, fourth seat from the back. | 看到包裹了 从后面数第四个座位 |
[07:55] | Scusi ben signore e signori. | 各位先生女士 你们好 |
[07:57] | As we round the bend, | 列车转弯后 |
[07:58] | the passengers on the north side of the train | 车窗朝北的乘客 |
[08:01] | can take in the views of the famous Tre Cime di Lavaredo. | 将能看到著名的拉瓦莱多三大峰 |
[08:04] | Isn’t it a wonder? | 是不是很壮观呢 |
[08:05] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[08:07] | I haven’t seen anything so beautiful | 自从上次全家一起 |
[08:09] | since our family’s scuba-diving trip | 去泰国东南部龟岛潜水后 |
[08:10] | to the island of Koh Tao in southeastern Thailand. | 我就没见过这么美的景色了 |
[08:13] | Okay, Simmons, I appreciate all your preparation, but — | 西蒙斯 你的准备非常细致 但… |
[08:16] | And you want to know which marine life we encountered? | 你不问问我们看到了哪些海洋生物吗 |
[08:19] | Ward, are you in position? | 沃德 你是否就位 |
[08:23] | My comms are down. Are yours working? | 我的通讯器坏了 你的还能用吗 |
[08:25] | Fitz? Skye? | 菲兹 斯凯 |
[08:27] | Something’s wrong. Sit tight. | 事情不对劲 待在这儿 |
[08:30] | I’m gonna go make sure we don’t lose that package. | 我去确认一下包裹是否还在 |
[08:57] | – Ward! – We’ve been made! | -沃德 -我们暴露了 |
[09:00] | Grenade! Coulson, we got to jump! | 手榴弹 科尔森 我们得跳车 |
[09:26] | Scusi ben signore e signori. | 各位先生女士 你们好 |
[09:28] | As we round the bend, | 列车转弯后 |
[09:30] | the passengers on the north side of the train | 车窗朝北的乘客 |
[09:32] | can take in the views of the famous Tre Cime di Lavaredo. | 将能看到著名的拉瓦莱多三大峰 |
[09:35] | Isn’t it a wonder? | 是否令人惊叹呢 |
[09:37] | May, got the tracker. | 梅 追踪器在我这里 |
[09:39] | Headed to the dining car now to tag the package. | 我这就去餐车把它放在包裹上 |
[09:44] | May? | 梅 |
[09:46] | May? | 梅 |
[10:38] | Cybertek knew we were here. | 赛博科技的人知道我们在火车上 |
[10:41] | Anyone copy? | 有人收到吗 |
[10:44] | Damn it. | 糟了 |
[10:57] | We’ve been made. | 我们暴露了 |
[10:58] | Comms are down. Where’s Coulson? | 通讯都中断了 科尔森呢 |
[11:00] | He went to the dining car to find the package. | 他去餐车那边找包裹了 |
[11:01] | You’ve been hurt. Let me take a look. | 你受伤了 我帮你看看 |
[11:03] | Not now. Go to the luggage car. | 先别看了 你快去行李车 |
[11:04] | Lock yourself in with Fitz and Skye. | 跟菲兹和斯凯把门锁好 |
[11:06] | Don’t come out until I get you. I’m gonna get Coulson. | 我去找你们再出来 我先去找科尔森 |
[11:24] | – Ward! – We’ve been made! | -沃德 -我们暴露了 |
[11:27] | Grenade! Coulson, we got to jump! | 手榴弹 科尔森 我们得跳车 |
[11:46] | The train — it just… | 火车 怎么… |
[11:48] | Yep. Vanished. | 对 消失了 |
[11:50] | Which, I might add… not easy. | 这可…不是易事啊 |
[11:53] | I told Simmons I’d come back for them. | 我还跟西蒙斯说会回去找他们 |
[11:55] | May’s there. They’ll be okay. | 梅在上面 不会有事的 |
[12:00] | No, she’s not. | 不 她也不在上面 |
[12:13] | Is your phone working? | 你的手机还能用吗 |
[12:15] | No. | 不能 |
[12:17] | Cybertek must have taken out our electronics. | 一定是赛博科技的人把电子设备弄失灵了 |
[12:21] | Not a grenade, exactly. | 这并不是个手榴弹 |
[12:23] | Might be some kind of cloaking mechanism. | 可能是种隐形装置 |
[12:26] | Maybe it created some kind of portal, | 或许是创造了个传送门 |
[12:28] | jumped the train there? | 把火车送进那里面了 |
[12:29] | Oh, let’s hope not. I can’t deal with Asgard today. | 希望不是 我今天可没工夫对付阿斯加德 |
[12:33] | Cybertek knew we were coming. | 赛博科技的人知道我们要来 |
[12:35] | How? | 怎么知道的 |
[12:36] | Could have been the clairvoyant. | 可能是千里眼搞的鬼 |
[12:41] | We got to get back to the plane. Come on. | 我们得回飞机上 快走 |
[13:00] | Keys might be in it. It’s the country. | 车上可能有钥匙 这里是乡下 |
[13:03] | People are very trusting in the country. | 乡下人没那么大的戒心 |
[13:10] | It’s running. | 车已经启动了 |
[13:14] | Yeah, it’s been hot-wired. | 是热线发动的 |
[13:15] | – This is… – Suspicious? | -这… -很可疑吗 |
[13:17] | I was gonna say “Fortuitous.” Let’s get out of here. | 我是想说真幸运 快走吧 |
[13:39] | Signore Russo, are you okay? | 鲁索先生 你没事吧 |
[13:41] | Agent Coulson. Thank God. | 科尔森特工 谢天谢地 |
[13:43] | I’ve been trying to reach you. Cybertek knew. | 我一直联系你来着 赛博科技的人知道了 |
[13:45] | They knew we were at the station. | 他们知道我们去车站了 |
[13:47] | They knew we were on the train, too. | 他们也知道我们上了火车 |
[13:49] | Most of my team is unaccounted for. | 我们大多队友还下落不明 |
[13:50] | Most of my men are dead! | 我大多手下都死了 |
[13:52] | – Where are you now? – On our plane. | -你现在在哪里 -在我们的飞机上 |
[13:53] | We’ll send you the coordinates. | 我们把坐标发给你 |
[13:55] | And, Russo, do you have any idea what happened to the train? | 对了 鲁索 你知道那列火车哪去了吗 |
[13:58] | What do you mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[13:59] | It vanished, with our team still on it. | 火车消失了 可我的人还在车上 |
[14:01] | Okay. We’ll look into that. | 知道了 我们马上着手调查 |
[14:04] | I’m on my way to you now. | 我这就去找你 |
[14:05] | And maybe together, we can find some answers, yes? | 我们联手或许能弄明白到底是怎么回事 |
[14:08] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[14:09] | I’ll call H.Q. You take this. | 我联系总部 你拿着这个 |
[14:12] | We need to figure out what the hell happened to that train. | 我们得弄明白火车到底哪去了 |
[14:22] | Holotable — on. | 全息桌面 开启 |
[14:27] | Holotable — activate. | 全息桌面 启动 |
[14:43] | Really? | 搞什么 |
[14:54] | S.H.I.E.L.D. pulled satellite images. | 神盾局调出卫星图像了 |
[14:56] | – And? – Train’s gone. | -然后呢 -火车不见了 |
[14:58] | They’re checking alternate routes. | 他们正在查别的行车路线 |
[15:00] | If it’s somewhere on earth, we’ll find it. | 只要火车还在地球上 我们就能找到 |
[15:03] | It’s…pretty tricky, right? | 这个…不太好操作 对吧 |
[15:06] | I couldn’t even find the “On” button. | 我估计连启动按钮都找不到 |
[15:09] | Can you zoom in? | 你会拉近放大吗 |
[15:21] | I — I think Fitz-Simmons do something more like… | 菲兹-西蒙斯好像是这样操作的… |
[15:30] | Damn. | 该死 |
[15:34] | Let’s just upload the specs to H.Q. | 还是直接把参数上传给总部吧 |
[15:35] | – Good idea. – Yeah. | -好主意 -是啊 |
[15:37] | Oh. Uh, sir? | 对了 长官 |
[15:39] | This probably isn’t the best time, | 现在时机可能不太对 |
[15:40] | But what May told you… | 但梅告诉你的事 |
[15:43] | I would have preferred it to stay between me and her. | 我本希望这事天知地知 梅知我知 |
[15:45] | Well, “it” is happening on my bus, | “这事”发生在我的空客上 |
[15:50] | amongst members of my team. | 发生在我的队友之间 |
[15:52] | No, we’ve never…done — | 不 我们没…做过… |
[15:54] | it’s never happened on the bus, sir. | 没在空客上做过 长官 |
[15:57] | You want to do this now? Okay. | 你非要现在说这个吗 那好 |
[15:59] | What you’re doing is against protocol, | 你的所作所为是违反规定的 |
[16:01] | so if you endanger an operation or if anyone gets hurt, | 所以如果你威胁到行动或是有人受伤 |
[16:07] | I’ll reassign you to Barrow, Alaska, | 我就把你调到阿拉斯加的巴罗去 |
[16:09] | and you’ll spend the rest of your years | 让你后半辈子 |
[16:10] | pulling the night shift guarding Blonsky’s cryo-cell. | 都值夜班看守布朗斯基的冷冻细胞 |
[16:14] | Am I clear? | 我说明白了吗 |
[16:17] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 我就当你默认了 |
[16:19] | And if it’s really just sex, Ward… | 如果真的只跟性有关 沃德 |
[16:23] | You should get more comfortable using the word. | 你应该习惯说出来 |
[16:30] | Agent Coulson, it’s gonna be all right. | 科尔森特工 没事了 |
[16:33] | We found your people. The train, it’s — | 我们找到了你的人 火车… |
[16:43] | Wheels up in five. | 五分钟后起飞 |
[16:52] | Scusi ben signore e signori. | 各位先生女士 你们好 |
[16:54] | As we round the bend, | 列车转弯后 |
[16:55] | passengers on the north side of the train | 车窗朝北的乘客 |
[16:58] | can take in the views of the famous Tre Cime di Lavaredo. | 将能看到著名的拉瓦莱多三大峰 |
[17:01] | Isn’t it a wonder? | 是不是很壮观呢 |
[17:04] | Ward, you’re up. | 沃德 该你上了 |
[17:06] | Ward? | 沃德 |
[17:08] | Something’s wrong. | 不太对劲 |
[17:09] | Cybertek’s leaving the dining car. | 赛博科技的人离开餐车了 |
[17:11] | Ward, Coul– | 沃德 科尔… |
[17:25] | Fitz? Skye? | 菲兹 斯凯 |
[17:26] | Can anyone read me? | 有人听到吗 |
[18:00] | I’ve got to get you guys somewhere safe. | 得把你们带去安全的地方 |
[18:32] | We’ve been looking for you, Agent May. | 我们一直在找你 梅特工 |
[18:54] | Get your bearings, sweetheart. Get your bearings. | 清醒清醒 亲爱的 清醒清醒 |
[18:56] | There you go. There you go. | 就这样 就这样 |
[19:00] | I realize you’re confused. | 我知道你很疑惑 |
[19:04] | But I’m here to help. | 但我是来帮你的 |
[19:06] | You see, I make sure cybertek products | 你看 我确保赛博科技的东西 |
[19:08] | move across Italy without incident. | 安然无恙穿越意大利 |
[19:11] | They make sure I’m well taken care of. | 他们就好好照顾我 |
[19:13] | And they’ll take care of you, too. | 他们也会好好照顾你的 |
[19:16] | All you have to do is tell me | 只要你告诉我 |
[19:18] | where Agent Coulson and Ward are. | 科尔森特工和沃德特工在哪 |
[19:21] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[19:25] | Why are you smiling? | 你笑什么 |
[19:27] | You called me “sweetheart.” | 你叫我”亲爱的” |
[19:32] | Fine. Have it your way. | 好吧 用你的方式来 |
[19:38] | Just remember, your boss asked to be part of this op. | 记住 是你上司主动要求参与这次行动 |
[19:43] | I warned him against it. | 我还警告过他 |
[19:45] | So if you’re looking for someone to blame, look to him. | 如果你要怪什么人的话 就怪他吧 |
[19:54] | That’s just what I needed. | 这正是我想要的 |
[20:11] | Russo! | 鲁索 |
[20:13] | If it’s really just sex, Ward… | 如果真的只跟性有关 沃德 |
[20:15] | You should get more comfortable using the word. | 你应该习惯说出来 |
[20:24] | Agent Coulson, it’s going to be all right. | 科尔森特工 没事了 |
[20:26] | We found your people. | 我们找到了你的人 |
[20:28] | The train, it’s — | 火车… |
[20:33] | Wheels up in five. | 五分钟后起飞 |
[20:35] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:36] | You were on the train when it disappeared. | 火车消失时你还在上面 |
[20:37] | May, Russo was — | 梅 鲁索是… |
[20:39] | Explain yourself, please. | 解释一下 拜托 |
[20:41] | The train didn’t disappear. Russo sold us out. | 火车没有消失 鲁索出卖了我们 |
[20:45] | Get the plane ready. I need a shower. | 做好起飞准备 我要冲个澡 |
[20:50] | You’re hurt. Let me stitch you up. | 你受伤了 我帮你缝合一下吧 |
[20:52] | I said get the plane ready. | 我说了做好起飞准备 |
[21:08] | Let me help. | 我来帮你吧 |
[21:15] | You know… | 要知道 |
[21:17] | We have this stuff for a reason. | 我们准备这些东西是有原因的 |
[21:35] | S.H.I.E.L.D. found the train. | 神盾局找到了那列火车 |
[21:40] | Turns out it switched tracks shortly after we got off. | 我们下车后不久 它切换了轨道 |
[21:51] | That grenade must have released some kind of toxin. | 手榴弹肯定释放了某种毒素 |
[21:54] | Made us believe no time had passed. | 让我们以为时间没有流逝 |
[21:57] | I saw you guys frozen on the field. | 我看到你们躺在地上 一动不动 |
[22:00] | You looked ridiculous. | 你的样子很可笑 |
[22:02] | It wasn’t supposed to be a combat op. | 原计划不是战斗行动 |
[22:05] | They’ll be fine. They can handle themselves. | 他们不会有事的 能应对得来 |
[22:13] | I got it. Gently. Okay. | 我按住了 轻点 好了 |
[22:17] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[22:20] | Did he get you anywhere else? | 其它地方受伤了吗 |
[22:29] | We need to reroute the plane. | 飞机得变更航向 |
[22:31] | We just got word from S.H.I.E.L.D. | 神盾局传来消息 |
[22:32] | that the train stopped suddenly in the Italian countryside. | 火车突然在意大利乡下停下 |
[22:35] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[22:37] | We’ll find out soon. I’ll set the coordinates. | 很快就会知道了 我去设置坐标 |
[22:39] | Touchdown in 10. | 十分钟后着陆 |
[22:41] | I’ll come help. | 我来帮忙 |
[22:42] | I got it. | 我可以的 |
[22:54] | Grazie. | 谢谢 |
[22:56] | Parked here 15 minutes ago. | 15分钟前停在了这儿 |
[22:59] | Agents on the ground have no idea why. | 地勤特工也不知道为什么 |
[23:01] | Any sign of Fitz-Simmons and Skye? | 找到菲兹-西蒙斯和斯凯了吗 |
[23:03] | No. | 没有 |
[23:31] | Everyone get down! | 大家趴下 |
[23:35] | Simmons, stop! | 西蒙斯 住手 |
[23:43] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[23:44] | Where are Fitz and Skye? | 菲兹和斯凯在哪 |
[23:54] | Scusi ben signore e signori. | 各位先生女士 你们好 |
[23:57] | As we round the bend, | 列车转弯后 |
[23:58] | passengers on the north side of the train… | 车窗朝北的乘客… |
[24:00] | I wish we had more time to take in the scenery. | 真希望我们有时间欣赏美景 |
[24:02] | …can take in the views of the famous tre cime di lavaredo. | …将能看到著名的拉瓦莱多三大峰 |
[24:04] | Three peaks of lavaredo — supposed to be stunning. | 拉瓦莱多三大峰 据说很美 |
[24:08] | Any chance what’s in there could be an 0-8-4? | 里面可能会是084吗 |
[24:11] | This? Now, we may not know what it is, | 这个吗 我们虽不知道里头是什么 |
[24:13] | but we do know that it came from Cybertek. | 但我们知道它来自赛博科技 |
[24:15] | Right. Unknown origin. | 没错 来源不明 |
[24:18] | And the one we found in Peru was a machine, | 我们在秘鲁找到的是台机器 |
[24:20] | but they don’t always have to be, right? | 但也不总是机器 是吧 |
[24:22] | No. No, I’ve read about all kinds — | 对 我读到过各种084 |
[24:24] | weapons, spacecraft, energy sources. | 武器 宇宙飞船 能源 |
[24:27] | I suppose the only thing they really do have in common | 我想它们唯一的共同特征 |
[24:29] | is that they’re dangerous. | 就是它们都很危险 |
[24:32] | Right. | 好吧 |
[24:34] | Hey, whatever this package turns out to be, | 不管这包裹究竟是什么 |
[24:37] | we’ll deal with it, like we always do. | 都会有办法处理的 一向如此 |
[24:40] | We’ve faced worse and made it through. | 更糟的情况我们都撑下来了 |
[24:44] | Fitz, have you ever heard of an 0-8-4 being a person? | 菲兹 你听说过084是个人的吗 |
[24:50] | No. Although I — I suppose it’s possible. | 没 但这大概也有可能吧 |
[24:54] | Hate to meet the guy. | 我可不想跟他打交道 |
[24:58] | May’s goggles are offline. When did that happen? | 梅的护目镜没信号了 什么时候掉线的 |
[25:00] | May, do you copy? | 梅 听得到我说话吗 |
[25:03] | All comms and phones are dead. | 所有通讯器和手机都没信号了 |
[25:05] | Someone’s using some sort of electronic scrambler. | 有人在用电子干扰器之类的东西 |
[25:07] | Cybertek knows we’re here. | 赛博科技知道我们在这儿 |
[25:09] | We have to warn our team. | 我们得去提醒队友 |
[25:12] | Fitz, get down! | 菲兹 趴下 |
[25:30] | We’ve been made! | 我们暴露了 |
[25:32] | Oh, bloody hell. | 我的天呐 |
[25:34] | Jemma! | 珍玛 |
[25:39] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[25:45] | She’s okay. | 她没事 |
[25:49] | Okay. Hold her up. | 好 把她抱起来 |
[25:54] | There we go. | 就这样 |
[26:03] | I think this is some form of dendrotoxin. | 这好像是树眼镜蛇毒素 |
[26:06] | The same stuff that’s in the night-night gun? | 和”好梦”枪里一样的东西吗 |
[26:08] | Yeah. It’s clearly evolved. | 对 但这显然是升级版 |
[26:11] | I think they made it airborne. | 给做成空气传播的了 |
[26:13] | Is that why their eyes are open? | 所以他们的眼睛才是睁着的吗 |
[26:15] | I suppose if they were in some sort of black sleep, | 他们应该是进入了深度休眠 |
[26:17] | that would make sense. | 这就说得通了 |
[26:20] | We got to get out of here, | 我们得赶快离开 |
[26:22] | Find the others and figure out what to do next. | 找到其他人 想想接下来怎么办 |
[26:24] | Yeah, but help me move Simmons first. | 好 先帮我把西蒙斯搬走 |
[26:26] | Can’t just leave her like this. | 不能就这么把她留在这儿 |
[26:27] | Look at her little face. She’d be so embarrassed. | 看她的小脸 她会觉得丢人的 |
[26:30] | We should leave her with something to protect herself, just in case. | 以防万一 我们该给她留个防身的东西 |
[26:33] | Yeah. Have a spare. | 嗯 有把备用的 |
[26:43] | What about him? | 那他呢 |
[26:50] | That’s for Simmons. | 这是为了西蒙斯 |
[27:00] | Train’s stopped. | 火车停下了 |
[27:01] | I know. And I looked everywhere. | 我知道 而且我找遍了列车 |
[27:04] | May, Ward, and Coulson are gone. | 梅 沃德和科尔森都不见了 |
[27:06] | What about Cybertek? | 赛博科技的人呢 |
[27:20] | They have the package, Fitz. | 他们拿着包裹 菲兹 |
[27:24] | What do we do? We’re the only ones left. | 只剩下我们了 怎么办 |
[27:26] | Do you have an extra tracker? | 你有多余的追踪器吗 |
[27:28] | Of course. | 有啊 |
[27:30] | Then we follow them. | 那我们就跟上他们 |
[27:53] | Coulson was right. | 科尔森是对的 |
[27:55] | Cybertek led us to quinn. | 赛博科技让我们找到了奎恩 |
[27:58] | Activate the tracker. | 激活追踪器 |
[27:59] | Let them know we’re here. | 让他们知道我们在这儿 |
[28:06] | You want to go in. | 你想进去 |
[28:08] | We can’t let Quinn get away again. | 不能让奎恩再逃了 |
[28:10] | If Coulson were here, he wouldn’t let that happen. | 如果科尔森在 他也不会让他逃掉的 |
[28:14] | He wouldn’t want us to let that happen. | 他也不会希望我们任之不管 |
[28:17] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[28:22] | Let’s do it. | 行动吧 |
[28:23] | Can you disable their cars? | 你能让他们的汽车瘫痪吗 |
[28:25] | With my bare hands. | 靠两只手就行 |
[28:30] | Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[28:32] | You’ll need it out here. | 你在这儿还用得着呢 |
[28:33] | Just take it. | 拿着吧 |
[28:38] | Be careful, okay? | 要小心 好吗 |
[28:41] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[28:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:35] | Find Mr. Quinn. | 找到奎恩先生 |
[29:36] | Tell him his purchase is downstairs. | 告诉他 他买的东西在楼下 |
[30:44] | – Mike. – Hello. | -麦克 -你好 |
[30:48] | Skye. | 斯凯 |
[30:49] | The Clairvoyant told me to expect you. | 千里眼告诉我你会来 |
[30:52] | Signor Quinn, | 奎恩先生 |
[30:54] | this is the same gun as the specs you gave us. | 这枪跟你给我们的一样 |
[30:56] | Yeah, you guys have been looking at us | 对 你们在关注我们 |
[30:57] | while we’ve been looking at you. | 我们也一直在关注你们 |
[30:59] | And we found a handful of particularly interesting things. | 而且我们发现了不少有趣的东西 |
[31:19] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[31:21] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[31:24] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[31:25] | That’s right. You two know each other. | 对啊 你俩认识 |
[31:29] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[31:32] | And you have your orders? | 你接到命令了吗 |
[31:35] | Good, | 很好 |
[31:36] | because I purchased something that’s gonna help you complete them. | 因为我买了一件能帮你完成任务的工具 |
[31:44] | Orders? | 命令 |
[31:45] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[31:47] | What is happening here? | 怎么回事 |
[31:49] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[32:08] | Stand, please. | 请站起来 |
[32:38] | Mancini, thank you. | 曼奇尼 谢谢 |
[32:40] | You will be receiving your payment shortly. | 你稍后就会收到酬金 |
[32:46] | That is the best money can buy, my friend. | 这可是钱能买到最好的东西了 朋友 |
[32:50] | Every piece of technology in you is top-of-the-line. | 你身上所有的技术都是最先进的 |
[32:54] | I just wonder if I’m getting my money’s worth. | 只是不知我钱花得值不值 |
[32:57] | I know you get your orders from the Clairvoyant, | 我知道你听千里眼的命令 |
[32:59] | so that means you’re not allowed to hurt me, right? | 所以说你不能伤害我 对吗 |
[33:03] | No. | 嗯 |
[33:08] | What if I tried to hurt you? | 要是我想伤害你呢 |
[33:11] | Would you stop me? | 你会阻止我吗 |
[33:14] | No. | 不 |
[33:16] | I would not. | 我不会 |
[33:18] | Mike, listen. | 麦克 听着 |
[33:21] | I do not know what they’re doing to you, | 我不知道他们对你做了什么 |
[33:23] | but we have to get out of here. | 但我们得离开这儿 |
[33:25] | Now. | 马上 |
[33:27] | And… | 如果 |
[33:29] | If I wanted you to — to hurt her… | 我让你伤害她 |
[33:33] | You know, kill… | 比如 杀了她 |
[33:37] | Will you? | 你会吗 |
[33:41] | I mean, what would hurt Agent Coulson more | 还有什么能比失去得意门 |
[33:43] | than to lose his pet project? | 更能打击科尔森特工 |
[33:47] | Those aren’t my orders. | 我没有接到这一命令 |
[33:52] | She’s not who I’m supposed to kill. | 她不是我要杀的人 |
[33:54] | Wait. Wait. Wait! | 等等 别走 别走 |
[33:58] | What the hell did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[34:32] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:36] | I have my orders, too. | 我也接到了命令 |
[34:55] | Help… | 救命 |
[35:16] | Where’s Quinn? | 奎恩在哪 |
[35:17] | Where is the money? | 我们的钱呢 |
[35:18] | There is no money. You failed. | 拿不着钱了 你们失败了 |
[35:21] | It looks like it’s working to me. | 我看运行挺正常啊 |
[35:25] | Apparently, there’s been a misunderstanding. | 这其中肯定有什么误会 |
[35:26] | We delivered the package as promised. | 我们如约把货带来了 |
[35:30] | If we can just speak to mr. Quinn — | 让我们和奎恩先生谈一谈 |
[35:34] | The Clairvoyant isn’t happy. | 千里眼不满意 |
[35:37] | You led S.H.I.E.L.D. right to us. | 你们把神盾局引了过来 |
[35:39] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[35:53] | Skye. | 斯凯 |
[35:59] | Where’s Skye? | 斯凯在哪 |
[36:00] | S-s-she didn’t want to let Quinn get away. | 她不想让奎恩跑了 |
[36:20] | Help, help… | 救命 救命 |
[36:23] | He– | 救 |
[36:26] | Driver’s not answering. | 司机那边没人回话 |
[36:28] | Ah. Coulson’s team finally got here. | 科尔森的人终于来了 |
[36:56] | Where’s Skye? | 斯凯在哪 |
[36:58] | You know, Agent Coulson, it’s dangerous… | 科尔森特工 你总这样 |
[37:02] | to keep sending her in like that, all alone… | 让她一个人冲锋陷阵也太危险了 |
[37:06] | when she means so much to you. | 尤其她对你还那么重要 |
[37:11] | Search the house. | 搜查整座房子 |
[37:12] | Find her! Now! | 把她找出来 快 |
[37:20] | Ohh. No. | 糟了 |
[37:22] | Oh, no. Oh, God. Simmons! | 不要啊 老天 西蒙斯 |
[37:24] | Get down here! | 快过来 |
[37:27] | Oh. Oh, God. Hang on. | 天啊 坚持住 |
[37:30] | Just hang on, okay? | 坚持住 好吗 |
[37:34] | Oh, god. | 老天 |
[37:36] | She’s been shot. | 她中枪了 |
[37:38] | Keep her upright. | 让她保持这个姿势 |
[37:40] | I got no pulse. | 我摸不着脉搏了 |
[37:41] | Uh…she’s lost too much blood. I don’t… | 她失血太多了 我不知道 |
[37:44] | – Put her in there. – Do you even know what this thing is? | -把她放进去 -你知道那玩意是什么吗 |
[37:46] | It’s a hyperbaric chamber, and I said put her in there now! | 那是个高压氧舱 快把她扶进去 |
[37:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:50] | Come on! Let’s go! | 赶快动手 |
[37:54] | All right, gentle. | 好 轻点 |
[37:56] | I need to get her temperature down. Fitz. | 我得把她的体温降下来 菲兹 |
[37:58] | Yeah, okay, I got it. I got it. | 好 知道了 我这就弄 |
[38:18] | Temperature’s dropping. | 体温下降了 |
[38:19] | Pressure stabilizing. | 压力趋稳 |
[38:23] | Is it working? | 起作用了吗 |
[38:26] | Is it working?! | 管用吗 |
[38:36] | For now. | 暂时而已 |
[38:50] | Her core temperature’s hovering around 44 degrees fahrenheit. | 她的体核温度在44华氏度[约6.7摄氏度]上下浮动 |
[38:54] | If we don’t bring her back up to temp in the next few hours, | 如果几小时内不能让她恢复正常体温 |
[38:56] | she could sustain permanent brain damage. | 她可能遭受永久性的脑损伤 |
[38:58] | We need to get her to a medical facility and fast. | 我们得尽快送她去医疗机构 |
[39:02] | Until then, I’ll do everything I can to keep her alive. | 送医之前我会尽我所能维持她的生命 |
[39:04] | Excuse me. | 我先忙去了 |
[40:10] | It’s not your fault. | 这不能怨你 |
[40:24] | She never should have gone in there alone. | 她就不该一个人进去 |
[40:28] | Blaming yourself won’t help her. | 怨你自己也不能使她好起来 |
[40:33] | I’m not blaming myself. | 我怨的不是我自己 |