时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | You saved Skye’s life. | 你救了斯凯的命 |
[00:05] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[00:06] | Why aren’t you happy about it? | 为什么你还不高兴 |
[00:08] | Being down there… | 在下面 |
[00:09] | Seeing where I came from — | 亲眼看见我复活的地方 |
[00:12] | I just got really scared that she would suffer the way that I did. | 我突然害怕她会像我一样遭受折磨 |
[00:15] | Agent Ward and I have been having sex. | 沃德特工和我在上床… |
[00:17] | – And if it’s a problem… – I’ll end it. | -如果有什么负面影响 -我就和他断了 |
[00:39] | I got to grab something real quick. | 我去买点东西就回来 |
[00:43] | I’ll be right back, my love. | 很快的 亲爱的 |
[00:55] | Get a look at that. | 瞧瞧啊 |
[00:57] | H-hey, darlin’, | 美人儿 |
[00:59] | gal like you could have any man you want. | 你这样的美女 男人可以随便挑 |
[01:03] | Why did you marry that little dude? | 为什么跟那个衰仔结婚 |
[01:05] | He loaded? | 他很有钱吗 |
[01:07] | He’s not my husband. | 他不是我丈夫 |
[01:10] | I took him from his bride earlier today. | 是我今天早些时候从新娘手里抢来的 |
[01:14] | I needed him to provide safe passage. | 我需要他护送我 |
[01:16] | You in trouble? | 你惹上麻烦了吗 |
[01:17] | ’cause if you need a place to lay low for awhile, | 如果你需要躲风头的地方 |
[01:20] | this is as good as any. | 这里就不错 |
[01:25] | What kind of beast is that? | 那是什么野兽呀 |
[01:27] | It’s a 1987 heritage softail. | 1987年款经典软尾 |
[01:31] | You can hop on mine, you want to feel a roar. | 如果你想听听响儿 可以上我的摩托 |
[01:36] | How grand. | 棒极了 |
[01:38] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[01:40] | My men, they call me Rooster. | 我手下叫我雄鸡 |
[01:42] | You have men? | 你还有手下吗 |
[01:44] | You are their leader? | 你是他们的首领吗 |
[01:47] | Last time I checked, yeah. | 是的 |
[01:55] | You and your men now serve me. | 你和你的手下现在效忠于我 |
[02:01] | This guy bothering you? | 他在骚扰你吗 |
[02:02] | No. He’s with me now. | 不 他是我的人了 |
[02:05] | What? | 什么 |
[02:06] | No! | 不 |
[02:07] | I’m with you! | 我才是你的人 |
[02:08] | You said we’d be together forever, remember? | 你说我们会永远在一起 记得吗 |
[02:10] | I said we’d be together till the end. | 我说我们会在一起 直到最后 |
[02:14] | It is the end. | 这就到最后了 |
[02:20] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:23] | I’m Lorelei. | 我叫罗蕾莱 |
[02:26] | Now… | 好了 |
[02:29] | …introduce me to all of my men. | 给我介绍下我的手下吧 |
[02:53] | No! What did I say? | 不行 我说什么来着 |
[02:56] | Damn it. Every time. | 该死 每次都被发现 |
[02:59] | It’s like you have a sensor | 你就像有个传感器 |
[03:00] | – for whenever my butt lifts off the bed. – Back in it. | -我屁股一离开床你就能知道 -躺回去 |
[03:03] | – I just want to stretch my legs. – Now. | -我就想伸伸腿 -赶紧躺回去 |
[03:04] | Look! There’s color in my cheeks. | 看 我脸色好多了 |
[03:08] | Breathing without… | 呼吸时也不会… |
[03:10] | …feeling like my whole body’s on fire. I’m good. | 觉得整个身体都在燃烧 我好得很 |
[03:13] | “Good” is not the appropriate word to describe your state. | “好得很”不适合描述你的身体状况 |
[03:16] | You’ve been shot twice, had your stomach perforated, | 你中了两枪 胃部被击穿 |
[03:18] | and a breathing tube shoved down your throat. | 呼吸管插在你的喉咙里 |
[03:21] | “Better” is the more accurate word. | “好点了”更准确 |
[03:24] | Again with the blood drive? | 又抽血 |
[03:26] | I’m not gonna have anything left. | 要抽干了好吗 |
[03:29] | Not sure how I feel about Dr. Simmons. | 我不太喜欢西蒙斯医生 |
[03:31] | She’s so strict. | 好严格呢 |
[03:34] | And pokey. | 还认死理 |
[03:35] | Well, patient Skyes unruly and stubborn. | 谁叫病人斯凯不听话又固执呢 |
[03:40] | And grateful. | 还很感激 |
[03:43] | I hope you know that. | 希望你知道 |
[03:46] | I didn’t do it alone. | 不是我一个人做到的 |
[03:48] | Still, I’m the most… | 可我还是… |
[03:50] | “Grateful-est-est” patient alive. | 最最最最感激的病人 |
[03:54] | That’s not even a word. | 哪有那么个词 |
[03:59] | This a bad time? | 现在不方便吗 |
[04:02] | It is if you’re here to bust me out. | 如果你是来救我走的话 很方便 |
[04:04] | The warden has extended house arrest. | 典狱长把软禁期限延长了 |
[04:07] | Terrible accent. | 口音学得太烂了 |
[04:11] | I must look terrible! | 我看起来一定糟糕极了 |
[04:14] | Simmons won’t even bring me a mirror. | 西蒙斯不肯给我镜子 |
[04:16] | I’ve seen worse. | 我见过更糟的 |
[04:18] | Wow. Thanks. | 多谢夸奖 |
[04:19] | No, I mean, | 不 我是说 |
[04:20] | You look better than when you were dying. | 你看起来比濒死时好多了 |
[04:22] | Swinging and a-missing, Ward. | 说错话就别补救了 沃德 |
[04:26] | It’s great to see you… | 很高兴看到你 |
[04:28] | Better. | 好些了 |
[04:33] | It was so stupid to go in there alone. | 我独自一人闯进去太莽撞了 |
[04:35] | There’s no point in doing that now. | 别再多想了 |
[04:38] | You were brave. | 你很勇敢 |
[04:40] | Thanks to you, every S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent in the country knows | 多亏了你 神盾局的特工都知道 |
[04:42] | Mike Peterson’s alive. | 麦克·彼得森还活着 |
[04:44] | You tell them about his magic leg? | 你跟他们说他那条神奇的腿了吗 |
[04:46] | I didn’t call it that, but yes. | 我没有那么描述 但说了 |
[04:49] | Agent Garrett’s running point on Mike. | 加勒特特工在负责追查麦克 |
[04:51] | Thinks he’s part of some project called Deathlok. | 认为他可能属于一个叫死亡战士的计划 |
[04:54] | He looked like death. You should have… | 他看起来确实像死了 你真该… |
[04:59] | He wouldn’t even look at me. | 他都不愿看我 |
[05:02] | They did something to him. He needs help. | 他们对他做了什么 他需要帮助 |
[05:05] | He’s past help. | 没人帮得了他了 |
[05:07] | He was there with you, Skye — could have protected you. | 他当时和你在一起 斯凯 他本应保护你 |
[05:11] | He let this happen to you. | 但他却任由你受伤 |
[05:13] | And I’ll never forgive that. | 就这点我永远不会原谅他 |
[05:16] | Well, I-I need to better protect myself, so… | 我得更好地保护自己 所以 |
[05:21] | when Simmons gives the all-clear, | 等西蒙斯说我没事了 |
[05:23] | we’ll start training? | 我们就开始训练吧 |
[05:24] | We’ll ease you back into it. | 我们循序渐进地恢复训练 |
[05:25] | No. I want to train harder. | 不 我要严格训练 |
[05:28] | Next time, I don’t want to depend on some miracle drug to save me. | 下一次 我不想指望什么神奇药物来救我 |
[05:34] | She’s beginning to get suspicious of all the blood I’m taking. | 她开始怀疑我为什么抽那么多血了 |
[05:37] | No wonder. | 也难怪 |
[05:38] | How many samples have you tested each day? | 你一天要测试多少个样本 |
[05:40] | Not enough. | 远远不够 |
[05:41] | Not enough to find anything in her blood or Coulson’s. | 不够找出她和科尔森的血液中到底有什么 |
[05:47] | There isn’t ample residue remaining in the vial to examine | 我们把药剂注射到她血液里后 |
[05:51] | after we emptied it into her bloodstream. | 试管里就没有足够的残留让我们检验了 |
[05:53] | Such a pity we only found the one. | 只找到一个太遗憾了 |
[05:56] | Well, excuse me for not sticking around | 很抱歉我没逗留到 |
[05:57] | long enough to get blown to pieces. | 被炸成碎片 |
[06:00] | It’s just that the last sample of this miracle drug is inside Skye. | 这神奇药物的最后一点样本都在斯凯体内 |
[06:06] | – You can’t find any trace of it? – No. | -一点东西都检测不到吗 -嗯 |
[06:08] | She’s healing at an exponential rate, | 她在以指数级的速度康复 |
[06:10] | but I can’t detect anything irregular on a cellular level. | 但我检测不到任何细胞层面的异常 |
[06:13] | And you’ve explained to Coulson | 你跟科尔森说过 |
[06:14] | that you need to upload the samples to H.Q.? | 你得把样本上传到总部吗 |
[06:17] | He shut me down, said to keep it in-house. | 他阻止了我 让我保密 |
[06:21] | I mean, this drug could be a phenomenal breakthrough, | 这药物或许能成为前所未有的突破 |
[06:24] | could save countless lives. | 挽救无数生命 |
[06:25] | Why is he being so twitchy? | 他为什么这么紧张呢 |
[06:29] | Well, you were down in the bunker with him. | 你当时在地堡里 |
[06:31] | Did you see anything peculiar? | 你发现什么奇怪的事了吗 |
[06:34] | Everything was peculiar. | 每件事都很奇怪 |
[06:43] | Director Fury moved heaven and earth. | 弗瑞局长千方百计救你性命 |
[06:49] | No! Don’t give it to her! | 不 别给她注射药物 |
[07:03] | You know, usually, when a friend wants a favor, | 要知道 一般求朋友帮忙时 |
[07:05] | they do something nice — | 人们都会表示表示 |
[07:06] | Takes me to a nice restaurant, buys me a bottle of wine. | 带我去个高档餐厅 给我买瓶好红酒 |
[07:10] | Want to go to a movie, hold hands? | 要手拉手去看个电影吗 |
[07:12] | Okay. But I need to ask you a question first. | 好吧 但我要先问你个问题 |
[07:16] | I don’t know where Director Fury is. | 我不知道弗瑞局长在哪 |
[07:19] | Don’t be so shocked. | 别这么吃惊 |
[07:21] | For a quiet guy, you make a lot of noise. | 安静如你 这次闹得动静可不小 |
[07:24] | How many favors have you called in? | 你这次收回多少人情债了 |
[07:25] | Clearly, not enough. | 显然还不够 |
[07:26] | Something I can help you with? | 有什么我能帮你的吗 |
[07:30] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:31] | But Fury is a high-level agent who’s off-grid. | 但以弗瑞的级别 他要玩消失 |
[07:34] | You don’t find him unless he wants to find you. | 除非他想找你 否则你找不到他 |
[07:37] | You did something like that once, too. | 你也干过这种事呢 |
[07:39] | Remember? I never asked you. | 记得吗 我还没问过你呢 |
[07:42] | How was Tahiti? | 塔希提怎么样 |
[07:45] | It sucked. | 很糟 |
[07:53] | New orders. | 新命令 |
[07:54] | S.H.I.E.L.D.’s detecting massive energy readings | 神盾局在加州和内华达州交界处空中 |
[07:56] | in the skies above the California/Nevada border. | 监测到了高能量读数 |
[07:59] | Where’s Agent Coulson? | 科尔森特工去哪了 |
[08:00] | Taking personal time. | 处理一些私事 |
[08:02] | That’s a couple days straight. | 都好几天了 |
[08:03] | These are the same readings Dr. Selvig and Dr. Foster | 这些读数与塞尔维格博士和福斯特博士 |
[08:06] | picked up in New Mexico and in London. | 在新墨西哥州和伦敦检测到的一样 |
[08:08] | They herald the arrival of an Asgardian. | 说明有阿斯加德人要来了 |
[08:12] | – Thor. – Not sure. | -托尔吗 -不确定 |
[08:13] | Either way, | 不管怎样 |
[08:14] | S.H.I.E.L.D. wants us to be the welcome wagon. | 神盾局要我们去迎接来者 |
[08:16] | O-okay. Fine. | 好吧 好的 |
[08:18] | No cause for concern, right? | 不需要担心 对吗 |
[08:20] | Asgardians are allies. | 阿斯加德人是我们的盟友 |
[08:22] | Loki wasn’t. | 洛基就不是 |
[08:39] | Fitz? | 菲兹 |
[08:40] | Yeah, we’re definitely getting close, | 我们越来越靠近了 |
[08:41] | but it’s a bit of a crap shoot. | 但不是很靠谱 |
[08:44] | This is still science we don’t completely understand. | 这毕竟是我们尚不完全理解的技术 |
[08:46] | Seems to be a lot of that going around lately. | 最近似乎总发生这种情况 |
[08:49] | So, Coulson hasn’t talked to you | 科尔森还没跟你谈过吗 |
[08:51] | about why he changed his mind on giving Skye that injection? | 关于他为什么突然不想给斯凯注射药物了 |
[08:55] | No. | 没有 |
[08:56] | He’s keeping it to himself. | 他不肯说 |
[08:58] | I’m getting a massive energy surge, | 检测到能量激增 |
[09:00] | Three times the level of the one before. | 数值是之前的三倍 |
[09:01] | How close? | 有多近 |
[09:19] | Yeah, definitely Asgardian. | 绝对是阿斯加德人 |
[09:22] | Running facial recognition. | 正进行面部识别 |
[09:27] | Okay, got it. | 查到了 |
[09:28] | I don’t have a name, but I can confirm | 姓名不详 但可以确认 |
[09:30] | she was in New Mexico, fighting with Thor and his mates. | 她曾在新墨西哥跟托尔等人并肩作战 |
[09:33] | She’s on our side. | 她是我们这边的 |
[09:34] | Stand down. She’s a friendly. | 退下 她没有恶意 |
[09:36] | You are of S.H.I.E.L.D.? | 你们是神盾局的吗 |
[09:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:40] | I am lady Sif of Asgard. | 我是阿斯加德的希芙女士 |
[09:42] | Your world is in grave danger. | 地球面临巨大的危险 |
[09:55] | She’s a warrior. | 她是个战士 |
[09:57] | I saw her fight in New Mexico with Thor — | 我在新墨西哥见到她和托尔一同作战 |
[10:00] | climbed a giant metal killing machine, | 她爬上巨大的杀戮机器 |
[10:02] | speared it with her double-bladed sword. | 用她的剑刺穿了那机器 |
[10:05] | It was pretty badass. | 挺厉害的 |
[10:07] | She says she needs S.H.I.E.L.D. to help her find someone. | 她说需要神盾局帮她找个人 |
[10:10] | You up for this? | 你可以处理吗 |
[10:11] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[10:13] | “Fine” doesn’t look like this. Not on you. | 你看起来不像没事 |
[10:17] | You’ve been gone more often than not. | 常常不见你踪影 |
[10:23] | Whatever’s bothering you… i’m here. | 你有什么烦心事 可以跟我讲 |
[10:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:34] | What dark magic is this? | 这是什么黑魔法 |
[10:36] | Thor said you perished at the hand of Loki. | 托尔说你死在洛基手下了 |
[10:38] | And he was right… for awhile, anyway. | 他没说错 是死了一会儿 |
[10:41] | But Loki wasn’t the only one with some tricks up his sleeve. | 但并不只有洛基会绝招 |
[10:44] | Turns out, S.H.I.E.L.D. had a few of their own. | 神盾局也有自己的绝招 |
[10:48] | Thor will be pleased to hear it. | 托尔听到你没死会很高兴 |
[10:50] | He considers you a friend. | 他把你当做朋友 |
[10:51] | I feel the same, | 我也是 |
[10:53] | which is why I’d prefer he hear it from me, | 所以如果可以的话 我想 |
[10:54] | if that’s okay. | 亲自告诉他 |
[10:58] | I understand you’re looking for someone. | 听说你在找人 |
[10:59] | I am hunting her. Lorelei. | 我在追捕她 罗蕾莱 |
[11:02] | 600 years ago, she used her powers | 600年前 她用她的能力 |
[11:04] | to wreak havoc across the nine realms, | 造成了九大王国的浩劫 |
[11:06] | to command armies, bring down kings, empires. | 她指挥军队 颠覆王国和君主 |
[11:09] | What kind of powers we talking about? | 是什么样的能力 |
[11:11] | Strength? Speed? | 力大如牛 还是快如闪电 |
[11:14] | Sorcery. | 是妖术 |
[11:16] | She bends and shapes the will of men to her own purpose. | 她扭曲男人的意志来达成自己的目的 |
[11:19] | Only men? | 只是男人吗 |
[11:20] | Her powers don’t work on women? | 她的妖术对女人不起作用 |
[11:22] | No. | 对 |
[11:24] | Men have an inherent weakness we do not share. | 男人有与生俱来的弱点 女人没有 |
[11:27] | I can’t imagine what she’s talking about. | 真不知道她在说什么 |
[11:29] | The very sound of her voice can ensnare most. | 单是她的声音就能收服绝大多数男人 |
[11:31] | For the rare man who can resist, | 对那些极少数能抵抗诱惑的男人 |
[11:33] | it’s her voice joined by her touch | 她就靠声音外加触碰 |
[11:35] | that will overpower his will. | 足以摧毁男人的意志力 |
[11:37] | So, how do we stop her? | 那要怎么阻止她 |
[11:40] | With this. | 用这个 |
[11:43] | It prevents her from speaking. | 可以让她说不了话 |
[11:44] | She wore one like it for centuries while locked in prison. | 她在狱中数百年都戴着这种东西 |
[11:47] | She escaped when the dark elves invaded Asgard | 黑暗精灵入侵阿斯加德时她越了狱 |
[11:50] | and came here using one of Loki’s secret pathways | 利用洛基连接各王国的秘密通道 |
[11:52] | between worlds. | 逃来了这儿 |
[11:53] | Do we know where she is now? | 知道她现在在哪吗 |
[11:54] | All I know is the bifrost delivered me to her last known location. | 我只知道彩虹桥把我送到了她最后出现的地方 |
[11:58] | Mostly small towns out that way. | 那边都是小镇 |
[12:00] | Let’s start looking for unusual activity | 先从方圆几百英里范围内的 |
[12:02] | within a few-hundred-mile radius — | 异常情况查起 |
[12:04] | burglary, theft, assault. | 入室盗窃 偷窃 袭击事件等 |
[12:06] | If this woman’s used to ruling over empires… | 如果这女人以前统治过帝国 |
[12:10] | she’s gonna be hard to please. | 她肯定不容易满足 |
[12:12] | I wanted gold! | 我要的是金子 |
[12:14] | You bring me…paper?! | 你却给我拿来纸 |
[12:17] | It’s — it’s cash. | 这是现金 |
[12:19] | It’s like gold. | 就像金子一样 |
[12:20] | This is the currency here. | 是这里的货币 |
[12:23] | And who’s this ugly woman? | 这丑女人是谁 |
[12:27] | Uh, that’s — uh, that’s Ben Franklin. | 这是本杰明·富兰克林 |
[12:30] | Used to be president. | 当过总统 |
[12:31] | Used to rule this whole country. | 曾统领整个国家 |
[12:38] | And women can rule your land, can they not? | 女人可以统治你们王国 是吗 |
[12:40] | Well, uh, y-you’d be the first. | 你会是创历史的第一人 |
[12:44] | Yes. I will. | 对 我会的 |
[12:48] | What the hell, Duane?! | 你搞什么 杜威 |
[12:51] | Move! Move! | 滚开 |
[12:52] | I have been texting you all day, worried sick! | 我给你发了一天短信 担心死了 |
[12:54] | thought you were dead in a gutter somewhere. | 还以为你死在什么鬼地方了 |
[12:55] | Don’t, baby. There’s nothing to worry about. | 别这样 宝贝 没什么可担心的 |
[12:57] | I-I just turned off my cellphone | 我只是把手机关了 |
[12:59] | ’cause the noise was bothering Lorelei. | 罗蕾莱受不了那个噪音 |
[13:01] | Are those my clothes? | 那是我的衣服吗 |
[13:04] | Why is this woman wearing my clothes, Duane? | 为什么那女人穿着我的衣服 杜威 |
[13:07] | Who’s this Duane she speaks of? | 她说的杜威是谁 |
[13:08] | It’s, uh — that’s me. My — my real name’s Duane. | 是我 我的真名叫杜威 |
[13:12] | – She calls me that. She’s my wife. – Yeah. | -她这么叫我 她是我老婆 -对 |
[13:19] | Do you prefer her to me? | 你喜欢她胜过我吗 |
[13:21] | Sh-she is nobody next to you. | 她跟你比起来什么都不是 |
[13:23] | Nobody?! Really?! | 什么都不是 真的吗 |
[13:25] | “Nobody” owns this bar. | “什么都不是”是这酒吧的老板 |
[13:27] | You know what? Everybody out. Out! | 都给我出去 出去 |
[13:29] | We are closed! Out! | 我们打烊了 都出去 |
[13:30] | I’m tired of this noise, Rooster. | 这噪音真让我心烦 雄鸡 |
[13:33] | Make it stop. | 让她闭嘴 |
[13:34] | His name is not rooster! It’s — | 他不叫雄鸡 那是 |
[13:36] | I’m sorry, baby. | 我很抱歉 宝贝 |
[13:38] | You’re just making too much noise. | 你实在是太吵了 |
[13:43] | These are files of every police report | 这是过去48小时里 |
[13:46] | within 100 miles of where you arrived, | 你降临地点周围一百英里内 |
[13:48] | everything from the last 48 hours. | 所有的警方报告 |
[13:50] | When you want to sift through the information, you just… | 你如果想浏览这些信息 只需要 |
[13:52] | – I’m familiar. – …touch the — oh. | -我知道怎么做 -碰这里 |
[13:55] | It’s an antiquated system we and other realms had ages ago. | 这是我们和其他王国早就淘汰了的系统 |
[13:59] | You’ve… visited other realms, | 你去过不同的国度 |
[14:02] | seen different species, aliens. | 见过不同的种族 外星人 |
[14:06] | Have you ever encountered any that were…blue? | 他们当中有蓝色皮肤的吗 |
[14:10] | Yes, of course. | 当然有 |
[14:11] | Which ones? | 哪些是 |
[14:13] | Uh, Interdites, Levians, Pheragots, | 英特戴人 莱维安人 费拉格人 |
[14:17] | Kree, Sarks, Centaurians, | 科里人 撒克斯人 赛塔里安人 |
[14:20] | The frost giants tried to conquer your earth a millennia ago, | 还有一千年前试图征服地球的霜巨人 |
[14:22] | but Asgard drove them away. | 但阿斯加德打跑了他们 |
[14:24] | Oh. Well, thanks for that. | 是吗 那真是谢谢了 |
[14:26] | And the others — | 其他的那些 |
[14:28] | have any of them been here recently? | 最近有来过地球吗 |
[14:32] | Rest easy, Phillip, son of Coul. | 别担心 菲利普 科尔之子 |
[14:35] | None of the others have ever visited earth. | 其他的那些从未来过地球 |
[14:40] | There — a robbery of jewels. | 就是这个 珠宝抢劫案 |
[14:43] | And there — a gun-store robbery by guys on Harleys. | 还有这个 武器店被机车党抢劫 |
[14:47] | It’s happening faster than I feared. | 这比我担心的来得还快 |
[14:49] | She’s amassing men, gold, weaponry. | 她在召集人手 收集金子和武器 |
[14:53] | Lorelei is building an army. | 罗蕾莱在组建她的大军 |
[14:55] | Traced the men to a biker bar | 查到那些人去了间机车酒吧 |
[14:57] | called Rosie’s Desert Oasis. | 叫做”洛茜的沙漠绿洲” |
[14:59] | Probably where Lorelei’s hiding out. | 罗蕾莱可能就藏在那里 |
[15:01] | Meeting a S.H.I.E.L.D. convoy there in 10. | 我们十分钟后和一支神盾局护卫队在那儿碰头 |
[15:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:05] | Then you can show off these beauties. | 那这些好家伙就能派上用场了 |
[15:08] | These all night-night guns? | 这些都是”好梦”枪吗 |
[15:09] | Based on the same technology, | 用的是同样的技术 |
[15:10] | but we’re not calling them that anymore. | 但不再叫这名字了 |
[15:12] | – About time. – They’re called icers — | -也该改了 -我叫它们冰冻枪 |
[15:16] | Incapacitating cartridge emitting — | 行动力丧失子弹发射… |
[15:18] | They’re great. | 真不错 |
[15:20] | And you lost the ounce. | 你还减掉了那一盎司 |
[15:24] | And I tripled the stopping power. | 我还把阻滞力增大到了三倍 |
[15:27] | But I did realize after our run-ins with Mike | 但与麦克和蜈蚣战士的较量 |
[15:29] | and Centipede… | 让我意识到 |
[15:31] | Sorry. …um, that we needed something stronger, better. | 抱歉 我们需要更强力的武器 |
[15:37] | Thought you didn’t like guns. | 你不是不喜欢用枪吗 |
[15:38] | No, I always say if I need a gun, I’ll take one. | 不 我是说如果需要的话 我会夺的 |
[15:42] | Ah. We’ll need these. | 我们会需要这些的 |
[15:44] | When you’re up against people who are being controlled, | 对付被人控制的人时 |
[15:46] | sometimes it’s hard to distinguish friend from foe. | 会很难分清他们是友是敌 |
[15:50] | This way, we can take out either. | 有了这个 我们就不用顾忌了 |
[15:52] | Where’s Lady Sif? | 希芙女士呢 |
[15:54] | Shall we? | 可以出发了吗 |
[16:06] | Lorelei’s tastes run toward palaces, castles. | 罗蕾莱向来喜欢宫殿和城堡 |
[16:09] | This is far more humble than her usual abode. | 这比她通常的落脚点寒酸多了 |
[16:11] | The draw wasn’t the place. It was the manpower. | 吸引她的不是这个地方 而是里面的人 |
[16:15] | How many men does she have in there? | 里面被她控制的有多少人 |
[16:16] | Have you seen the suspect? | 你见到嫌疑人了吗 |
[16:17] | Yes, we have. | 是的 见到了 |
[16:19] | And she’s beautiful. | 她可真美 |
[16:30] | What is that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[16:32] | Well, it seems we’ve caught the attention of the law. | 看来我们引起了执法部门的注意 |
[16:35] | You swore to fight for me. | 你发誓要为我而战的 |
[16:38] | Yeah, and I will. | 是的 我说到做到 |
[16:38] | But they got a lot of firepower out there. | 但他们的火力太强大了 |
[16:41] | I mean, hell, they even got some medieval-times chick. | 外面还有个穿得像中世纪战士的妞 |
[16:43] | She’s got, like, a sword and everything. | 她还拿着剑什么的 |
[16:46] | Sif. | 希芙 |
[16:50] | They’re on us from both sides. | 我们被两面夹击了 |
[16:52] | Be hard to get off a clean shot. | 这样很难瞄准 |
[16:55] | Your ladyship, can you give us a little cover? | 希芙女士 你能给我们一点掩护吗 |
[17:06] | Very literal interpretation. | 这掩护可真到位 |
[17:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:11] | – All clear. – Men, stay outside. | -安全 -男人都待在外面 |
[17:14] | Let Sif take Lorelei. | 让希芙去抓罗蕾莱 |
[17:15] | Ward, head around back. Surround the building. | 沃德 去后面 包围酒吧 |
[17:21] | Lorelei… | 罗蕾莱 |
[17:23] | Still manipulating men to do your dirty work, I see. | 还在操纵男人替你干坏事啊 |
[17:26] | And I see you’re still a step or two behind. | 你还是差那么一两步啊 |
[17:28] | You know how this ends, Lorelei. | 你知道最后会是什么结果 罗蕾莱 |
[17:31] | So come willingly. | 主动跟我走吧 |
[17:32] | You mistake me for someone who fears you. | 你是错以为我怕你吧 |
[17:34] | I’ve bested you before. | 我曾打败过你 |
[17:37] | Or have you forgotten? | 难道你忘了吗 |
[17:41] | Tear her apart. | 弄死她 |
[18:10] | Look. | 听着 |
[18:11] | I’m sure you’re, uh, a reasonable guy… | 我相信你是个讲道理的人 |
[18:15] | …Rooster. | 雄鸡 |
[18:17] | Rooster? Really? | 雄鸡 不是吧 |
[18:38] | You’re a fine warrior. | 你是个优秀的战士 |
[18:39] | I am. | 没错 |
[18:41] | So put your hands behind your back and get on your knees. | 把手放在背后 跪下 |
[18:45] | Men kneel before me. | 都是男人跪在我面前 |
[18:48] | I do not bow to them. | 我不会屈从于他们 |
[18:53] | Gonna need some backup over here. | 这里需要支援 |
[18:56] | That is not what you need. | 你不需要那个 |
[19:04] | Take me somewhere grand, deserving of a ruler, | 带我去一个豪华的地方 配得上统治者 |
[19:08] | a queen. | 配得上女王 |
[19:10] | I know just the place. | 我知道该去哪 |
[19:17] | Lorelei’s treachery remains unchanged, no matter the world. | 不管在哪个世界 罗蕾莱的背叛不变 |
[19:22] | We’ll find them. | 我们会找到他们的 |
[19:23] | Every agent in the area is out looking. | 这一带所有的特工都在找 |
[19:25] | To what end, hmm? | 有什么用呢 |
[19:26] | The collar… has been broken. | 颈环被弄坏了 |
[19:31] | Short of death, we have no means to end her enchantment. | 除了杀她 我们无法终结她的魔法 |
[19:35] | Let me worry about that. | 我来操心这个吧 |
[19:37] | Stay here. | 待在这儿 |
[19:39] | And try not to punch a hole in my airplane. | 别把我的飞机砸个洞出来 |
[19:43] | So, Ward’s what? Like, a pod person? | 沃德变成傀儡了吗 |
[19:45] | No, according to Lady Sif, | 不 据希芙女士说 |
[19:47] | the men Lorelei controls don’t forget | 被罗蕾莱控制的男人并没忘记 |
[19:48] | who they are or what they know. | 他们是什么人 知道什么事 |
[19:50] | She just becomes the embodiment of all their desires. | 她只是成为了他们唯一的欲求 |
[19:53] | So once we find them, | 那等我们找到了他们 |
[19:53] | we can break her mojo or whatever | 可以破除她的魔法什么的 |
[19:56] | and get Ward back, right? | 让沃德恢复意志 对吗 |
[19:57] | Yes, once the collar’s back on Lorelei’s neck, | 是的 只要给罗蕾莱戴上颈环 |
[19:59] | the enchantment ends, but that’s the problem. | 魔法就会消失 但问题就在这儿 |
[20:01] | The collar caught a shotgun blast back in the desert. | 颈环在沙漠时中弹了 |
[20:04] | You think you can fix it? | 你觉得你能修好吗 |
[20:06] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[20:08] | The metal, the weight — | 这种金属 这个重量 |
[20:09] | It’s similar to the berserker staff. | 跟狂暴战士手杖很像 |
[20:11] | But it presents its own set of countless unknown variables. | 但它仍有无数的未知变量 |
[20:14] | Got a couple hours. | 给你几个小时 |
[20:15] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[20:18] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[20:20] | And don’t you dare say nothing or tell me | 沃德失踪了 你不许说没什么 |
[20:21] | to sit down here and count ceiling tiles while Ward is missing. | 或是让我坐在这儿数天花板的瓷砖 |
[20:25] | Ward’s got drop boxes and storage lockers all over the world. | 沃德在世界各地都有储物箱 |
[20:28] | They’re filed with currency, weapons, I.D.s. | 里面有现金 武器和身份证 |
[20:30] | He’s gonna use aliases, cash — | 他会利用化名 现金 |
[20:32] | Anything to keep Lorelei off the radar. | 用一切手段让我们找不到罗蕾莱 |
[20:36] | You’re the best radar we have. | 而你是最会找人的 |
[20:38] | Find them. | 找到他们 |
[20:42] | Sir, may I have a moment? | 长官 能跟你说几句吗 |
[20:44] | It’s about the GH-325. | 是关于GH325的 |
[20:46] | – Have you found something? – No. | -你发现什么了吗 -没有 |
[20:48] | I’ve hit a wall because of my limited resources. | 因为资源有限 我碰了壁 |
[20:50] | The drug’s chemical properties are foreign to me, | 药物的化学成分很陌生 |
[20:52] | which is startling in its own right. | 这就很让人震惊了 |
[20:54] | We’ve been over this. | 我们已经说过很多次了 |
[20:55] | So I’m requesting once again | 所以我再次请求 |
[20:56] | to send a sample of Skye’s blood to H.Q. for further study. | 送一份斯凯的血液样本到总部做进一步研究 |
[20:59] | – That’s not an option. – Why? | -不行 -为什么 |
[21:02] | I don’t need to explain to you the benefits of this drug. | 不用我向你解释这药物的好处吧 |
[21:05] | You’ve experienced them firsthand. | 你亲身体验了它的威力 |
[21:06] | No. That’s an order. | 不行 这是命令 |
[21:11] | That’s not a good-enough reason! | 这个理由不够好 |
[21:15] | I have a duty to you, sir, as my commanding officer. | 长官 你作为我指挥官 我需要对你负责 |
[21:17] | But I also have a duty as a S.H.I.E.L.D. scientist | 但作为神盾局的科学家 我也有责任 |
[21:19] | to pursue this, to save lives! | 追查到底 拯救生命 |
[21:21] | Given Ward’s recent situation, we should — | 考虑到沃德的近况 我们应该 |
[21:23] | Two men laid down their lives | 为了保守这药物的秘密 |
[21:25] | in a compound rigged with explosives to keep this drug hidden. | 两个人死在一个布满了炸药的地堡里 |
[21:28] | We still don’t know why. | 我们还不知道为什么 |
[21:30] | Until we do, | 在那之前 |
[21:31] | until we speak with fury and get some answers, | 在我们从弗瑞那儿得到答案之前 |
[21:33] | that drug and its mysteries stay in-house. | 那药物和它的秘密都不得外泄 |
[21:36] | Focus on the mission. | 专心执行任务 |
[21:37] | Lorelei has Ward, | 罗蕾莱俘虏了沃德 |
[21:38] | and we have no idea where she’s taking him. | 而我们完全不知道他被她带到哪去了 |
[22:06] | I am fortunate to have found you. | 能找到你真是幸运 |
[22:08] | You are quite resourceful. | 你很有本事 |
[22:10] | Just well trained. | 只是训练有素而已 |
[22:12] | No. | 才不是 |
[22:13] | You are worlds apart from those men in the desert. | 你要比沙漠里那些人好无数倍 |
[22:16] | I’m not an idiot. | 我不傻 |
[22:18] | I know you value me no more than those bikers back there. | 我知道你对我 像对那些飞车党一样不在乎 |
[22:21] | The truth is… I don’t care. | 但是 我根本不在乎 |
[22:23] | Because of what you feel? | 因为你的感受吗 |
[22:24] | I’ve felt something before for someone on my team. | 我之前曾对一个队友有感觉 |
[22:28] | It seems foolish now. | 现在看来很幼稚 |
[22:30] | I would die for you. Any man would. | 我愿为你而死 任何男人都如此 |
[22:34] | But I don’t want them. | 但我不想要别人 |
[22:36] | I want you. | 我只要你 |
[22:38] | You’re stronger… | 你更强大 |
[22:40] | a real man with the rage of a Berserker inside. | 颇有狂暴战士风范的真男人 |
[22:47] | You will present me with an army. | 你要为我组建一支军队 |
[22:51] | And I will give you a gift in return. | 作为回报 我会送上大礼 |
[23:22] | When I first arrived here, | 我刚到这里的时候 |
[23:24] | I thought Earth left much to be desired. | 还以为地球不会让我满意 |
[23:30] | But from here, it’s quite beautiful. | 但从这里望去 真是太美了 |
[23:35] | I’ve spent the last 600 years | 过去600年来 |
[23:38] | locked away in a dark, cold cell… | 我都被关在又黑又冷的囚室 |
[23:43] | My throat shackled, | 我的喉舌被锁住 |
[23:46] | my voice silenced. | 我的声音被压制 |
[23:50] | Torture. | 备受煎熬 |
[23:51] | You never have to go back there. | 你再也不用回去了 |
[23:53] | But Sif is on the hunt. | 但希芙还在追杀我 |
[23:55] | She will not rest. She will not stop. | 她不眠不休 永不放弃 |
[23:59] | And I will not know peace. | 而我则永无宁日 |
[24:03] | So we take her out of the equation. | 那我们就把她解决了 |
[24:06] | Eliminate the threat. | 彻底消除威胁 |
[24:07] | The graves of Asgard’s enemies are littered | 很多阿斯加德的敌人 |
[24:09] | with men who underestimated Sif. | 因轻视希芙而死 |
[24:13] | Do not make the same mistake. | 你不能重蹈覆辙 |
[24:15] | You do not know her. | 你并不了解她 |
[24:18] | No. | 是 |
[24:20] | I don’t. | 我是不了解 |
[24:21] | But the people she’s working with now… | 但那些与她合作的人 |
[24:24] | I know them. | 我还是了解的 |
[24:35] | May I? | 我能试试吗 |
[24:46] | You have experience with swords. | 你使过剑吗 |
[24:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:50] | But I prefer to use my hands. | 但我更喜欢用拳头 |
[24:53] | Admirable. | 精神可嘉 |
[24:55] | But be warned — | 但要小心 |
[24:56] | Lorelei is quite skilled at combat. | 罗蕾莱极擅格斗 |
[25:01] | Then why co-opt men? | 那为什么还要拉同党 |
[25:03] | Why have them fight for her? | 还要迷惑别人替她战斗 |
[25:05] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[25:09] | I believe it gives her a thrill… | 我认为这让她觉得刺激 |
[25:12] | especially if the man is already taken. | 尤其是已心有所属的男人 |
[25:15] | And, besides, even the best warrior needs an army | 再说 最强的战士也需要一支大军 |
[25:18] | to conquer an empire. | 才能攻城略地 |
[25:20] | So her pattern remains. | 所以这符合她一贯风格 |
[25:23] | She attaches herself to the strongest warrior she can find | 她拉拢最骁勇的战士 |
[25:26] | and then unleashes a swath of blood and destruction. | 然后掀起血雨腥风 大肆破坏 |
[25:31] | The man she’s with — Ward — | 和他在一起的那人 沃德 |
[25:34] | He’s as lethal as any. | 他十分厉害 |
[25:37] | One of our best. | 是我们中最优秀的 |
[25:41] | I see. | 原来如此 |
[25:44] | I’ve been where you are, Melinda May. | 我也曾有过相似经历 梅琳达·梅 |
[25:49] | A man I cared for, under her spell, | 一位我十分关心的人 被她迷惑 |
[25:53] | so enchanted, forsook his family, | 迷惑之深 甚至抛弃了家人 |
[25:56] | his friends, me. | 朋友 还有我 |
[26:00] | Steel yourself to do what might be necessary. | 坚定意志 准备做必须的事 |
[26:04] | Your Agent Ward — | 你的沃德特工 |
[26:05] | He’s not mine. | 他不是我的人 |
[26:06] | Well, that is certainly true now. | 现在的确不是了 |
[26:09] | But Agent Ward is no longer the man you knew. | 沃德特工已经不是你认识的那个人了 |
[26:12] | He will not hesitate to kill you. | 他绝不会对你心慈手软 |
[26:15] | Ward won’t kill me. | 沃德杀不了我 |
[26:16] | Do not let your feelings cloud your judgment. | 别让你的个人情感影响判断 |
[26:20] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[26:23] | He might try to kill me, | 他大概会试图杀我 |
[26:25] | but he won’t. | 但他没那个本事 |
[26:31] | Security cameras just caught sight of them. | 监控摄像头拍到了他们 |
[26:33] | If Lorelei wants an army of wealthy, pliable men, | 如果罗蕾莱想要一群富庶听话的男人 |
[26:36] | I think she just hit the jackpot. | 那我得说她刚中了头彩 |
[26:47] | – Clear. – Clear. | -安全 -安全 |
[26:48] | Bedroom clear. | 卧室安全 |
[26:52] | Kitchen clear. | 厨房安全 |
[26:55] | Clear. | 安全 |
[26:57] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[26:59] | Turn this suite upside down. | 彻底搜查整间套房 |
[27:01] | Yes, Sir. | 是 长官 |
[27:07] | I know you said you and Ward wouldn’t be a problem. | 我知道你说过你们的事不会有负面影响 |
[27:10] | But I also know you wouldn’t tell me if it was. | 但我也知道如果有 你也不会告诉我 |
[27:14] | Fitz, there are cameras everywhere in this town. | 菲兹 这里到处是摄像头 |
[27:18] | Track them all. | 追踪所有监控 |
[27:25] | No sign of them on any surveillance around the city. | 城里的监控完全查不到他们的踪影 |
[27:27] | It was a long shot. | 可能性本来就不大 |
[27:29] | Ward knows how we work, knows to avoid cameras. | 沃德熟悉我们的策略 知道要避开摄像头 |
[27:31] | Well, I expanded my search, got satellite support running. | 我扩大了搜索 并启动了卫星支援 |
[27:35] | We’ll find them. | 会找到他们的 |
[27:37] | I do have a bit of good news. | 我还有一个好消息 |
[27:38] | I fixed Lorelei’s neck collar. | 我修好了罗蕾莱的颈环 |
[27:41] | Let me inspect it to be sure. | 让我检查确认一下 |
[27:42] | Asgardian metal is much different from the ore of this planet. | 阿斯加德的金属远不同于这个星球上的矿石 |
[27:45] | Sure, but I think you’ll find it’s up to snuff. | 不过你会发现颈环没问题了 |
[27:47] | It’s in your room. | 就在你房里 |
[27:50] | You and Ward have the same training. | 你和沃德受过相同的训练 |
[27:52] | You’re cut from the same cloth. | 你们如出一辙 |
[27:53] | If it was you, where would you run to? | 如果是你 你会逃去哪里 |
[27:56] | Asgardian metal is so dense. | 阿斯加德金属密度很大 |
[27:57] | Just had to find the right tools, really. | 找到合适的工具就行了 |
[27:59] | But you’ll see — not a scratch on it, | 但你看吧 一点划痕也没有 |
[28:01] | Because, yes… | 因为 |
[28:02] | I am that good. | 我就是那么厉害 |
[28:05] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[28:06] | You really are quite clever. | 你确实很聪明 |
[28:25] | If I was Ward, I wouldn’t run. | 如果我是沃德 我不会逃 |
[28:30] | I’d take out my main threat. | 我会消灭对我最大的威胁 |
[28:38] | We’re taking off. Why are we taking off? | 飞机在起飞 为什么我们起飞了 |
[28:40] | What is that pounding? | 那敲打声是怎么回事 |
[28:41] | I’ll go and investigate. | 我去看看 |
[28:42] | – You — – Stay put. I know. | -你 -待着别动 知道了 |
[28:48] | Someone locked us in. | 有人把我们锁在这里了 |
[28:51] | – Fitz? – Sir. | -菲兹 -长官 |
[28:53] | Ward and Lorelei are on the bus. | 沃德和罗蕾莱在空客上 |
[28:55] | Where’s the Collar and Sif? | 颈环和希芙在哪 |
[28:56] | In there. That’s why I’m standing guard. | 在里面 所以我才在这儿看着 |
[28:58] | Would not want Sif to get out and hurt Lorelei. | 可不能让希芙出去伤害罗蕾莱 |
[29:02] | Of course we wouldn’t. | 当然了 |
[29:04] | And Lorelei wants me to go down to the basement, | 罗蕾莱要我去地下室 |
[29:07] | keep an eye on the girls downstairs. | 看住楼下的两个女孩子 |
[29:09] | Already locked them in. | 已经把她们锁在里面了 |
[29:10] | Cannot have them mucking up Lorelei’s plan. | 不能让她们搞砸罗蕾莱的计划 |
[29:14] | She’s the best, isn’t she, Sir? | 长官 她是最棒的 不是吗 |
[29:16] | Yep. She’s something else. | 是的 她不同凡响 |
[29:27] | Aren’t you the brave one? | 你可真英勇啊 |
[29:28] | You took my plane. | 你抢了我的飞机 |
[29:30] | I want it back. | 我要拿回来 |
[29:32] | Well… | 要知道 |
[29:33] | We can’t always get what we want. | 我们并不总能心想事成 |
[29:37] | Actually… | 但事实上 |
[29:39] | I can. | 我就能 |
[30:11] | I will retrieve Sif’s sword. | 我去取回希芙的剑 |
[30:14] | It will look better in my hand. | 那把剑在我手里会更合适 |
[30:16] | Ward, you don’t want to do this. | 沃德 你不会想这么做的 |
[30:18] | This was the plan. | 我们就打算这样 |
[30:20] | Cross off Sif, take the plane, | 除掉希芙 夺取飞机 |
[30:22] | Eliminate anyone in our way. | 消灭阻挡我们的障碍 |
[30:26] | Get out of her way. | 别挡她的道 |
[30:28] | It’s her plan, not yours. | 这是她的计划 不是你的 |
[30:31] | Fight it. | 战胜心魔 |
[30:33] | I know you. You’re a fighter. | 我了解你 你是个战士 |
[30:35] | Is this her? | 是她吗 |
[30:37] | The beautiful warrior with a heart of ice? | 拥有一颗冰封之心的美丽战士 |
[30:49] | His heart now beats in concert with mine | 他现在与我心灵相通 |
[30:53] | and mine alone. | 也只在乎我 |
[30:54] | No reason to make this about us. | 没必要牵扯到我们身上 |
[30:59] | He told me who he desired before me. | 他跟我说了在我之前他喜欢过谁 |
[31:03] | But, my dear… | 可是亲爱的 |
[31:05] | it wasn’t you. | 那人不是你 |
[31:29] | Where’s Simmons? | 西蒙斯在哪 |
[31:32] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你这是要干什么 |
[31:33] | Sir, are you… | 长官 你 |
[31:35] | You? | 是你吗 |
[31:36] | Of course I am! | 当然是我 |
[31:37] | Fitz has Sif trapped in the cage. | 菲兹把希芙关在了牢笼里 |
[31:40] | We need to unlock the door, get her out. | 我们得把门打开 放她出来 |
[31:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:43] | Coulson, they opened the airlock. | 科尔森 他们打开了气闸 |
[31:45] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[31:46] | I’m afraid she was sucked out of the aircraft. | 恐怕她已经被吸出飞机了 |
[31:49] | Are you kidding? She’s Asgardian. | 开什么玩笑 她可是阿斯加德人 |
[31:51] | Sif’s still out there. Unlock it. Let her in. | 希芙还在外面 解锁 让她进来 |
[31:54] | You, come with me. I need your help. | 你跟我来 我需要你帮忙 |
[32:08] | Anything else I can do to be of service? | 还有什么吩咐吗 |
[32:10] | Okay, good. Good. I’ll be right here. | 好 我就等在这儿 |
[32:29] | Leave me in peace. | 别纠缠我了 |
[32:30] | Return to Asgard. | 回阿斯加德去 |
[32:32] | While you remain here? | 留你在这儿 |
[32:34] | I think not. | 休想 |
[32:38] | What is she doing? No! | 她在干什么 不 |
[32:41] | Here I will no longer pose a threat to Asgard. | 我在这儿就不会威胁到阿斯加德 |
[32:45] | Can you not let me be? | 你就不能放过我吗 |
[32:47] | Find some small mercy within your heart? | 在你心里找到一丝的怜悯 |
[32:50] | My heart has no place in this. | 我心与此无关 |
[32:53] | I have orders to bring you back. | 我接到命令要带你回去 |
[32:56] | All these years, and you’re still the same Sif, | 都这么多年了 你还一点没变 |
[32:59] | doing as you’re told, | 听令行事 |
[33:01] | heeling at the feet of those who command you… | 臣服在指挥你的人脚下 |
[33:05] | Never to get what you desire — | 从不去争取自己想要的 |
[33:07] | not Haldorr, | 包括哈尔多尔 |
[33:09] | not… | 还有 |
[33:11] | Thor… | 托尔 |
[33:14] | a man who considers you more pet than woman. | 一个更多把你当宠物而非女人的男人 |
[33:16] | Hand me my sword, Lorelei. | 把剑还我 罗蕾莱 |
[33:20] | See, that’s the difference between you and I. | 看到没 这就是我们的区别 |
[33:23] | I don’t take orders. | 我不听令行事 |
[33:34] | Stay strong for me, baby girl. | 加油啊 亲爱的 |
[33:35] | You stay strong. | 加油 |
[33:38] | Simmons. | 西蒙斯 |
[33:40] | Hey, you’re not supposed to be up here. | 你不该出现在这儿的 |
[33:41] | Ward, I think we have a big problem! | 沃德 我们好像有大麻烦了 |
[34:01] | You better get back here, Simmons. | 你最好快回去 西蒙斯 |
[34:02] | You cannot be running about, okay? | 你不能乱跑 知道吗 |
[34:04] | Lorelei does not want any — | 罗蕾莱不想任何… |
[34:05] | – Fitz. – Sir? | -菲兹 -长官 |
[34:10] | Poor thing! | 可怜的家伙 |
[34:11] | He’s always getting knocked out, isn’t he? | 被打晕的总是他 是吧 |
[34:52] | Kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[34:54] | I’d rather die than go back to that place. | 我宁可死 也不愿回那地方 |
[34:58] | You will not get off that easy. | 休想那么轻易解脱 |
[35:00] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[35:02] | It’s what you want. | 这不是你想要的吗 |
[35:04] | I can see it in your eyes. | 我能从你眼中看出来 |
[35:08] | Or would you rather hear about how the man you loved | 还是你想听到自己心爱的男人 |
[35:12] | followed me around like a dog… | 像狗一样跟着我 |
[35:15] | hear of his touch, his kiss, | 听他如何触摸我 亲吻我 |
[35:19] | the look in his eyes when I — | 他看我的眼神… |
[35:26] | You were saying? | 继续说啊 |
[35:31] | Sorry about this. | 很抱歉 |
[35:38] | Wait. Wait. Wait. | 等一下 |
[35:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:41] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[35:42] | Okay? I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[35:45] | He speaks the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[35:49] | Good to know. | 那就好 |
[35:54] | My apologies. | 很抱歉 |
[35:55] | The damage caused to your flying boat was unfortunate. | 很不幸给你们的飞船造成了损坏 |
[35:59] | It’s seen worse. | 更糟的它也经历过 |
[36:00] | I assure you, | 我向你们保证 |
[36:01] | Lorelei will be punished severely | 罗蕾莱会为对人类 |
[36:03] | for the crimes against your people. | 犯下的罪行受到严惩 |
[36:04] | It must have been hard for you… | 她犯下那么多恶行 |
[36:07] | after everything she did, | 要你看开 放手 |
[36:09] | to move past it, to let it go. | 一定很难 |
[36:14] | Odin ordered her back alive. | 奥丁下令活捉她 |
[36:17] | As one of his warriors, | 作为他的战士 |
[36:19] | I bow to his will. | 我遵从他的意愿 |
[36:21] | Regardless of what it cost you? | 不计代价后果吗 |
[36:25] | Much like your S.H.I.E.L.D., we are bound by our code. | 就像你们的神盾局 我们也受规矩的约束 |
[36:32] | I am honored to have fought by your side. | 很荣幸能与你们并肩作战 |
[36:44] | I’ll run diagnostics, | 我去运行诊断程序 |
[36:46] | see how much damage we’re dealing with. | 看看飞机损坏情况怎么样 |
[36:49] | How much are you dealing with? | 那你自己呢 |
[36:55] | He didn’t break anything, so — | 他没打断我什么… |
[36:56] | Not what I meant. | 我指的不是这个 |
[36:58] | You should talk to him, | 你应该跟他谈谈 |
[37:00] | hash it out. | 说清楚 |
[37:02] | And you should take your own advice. | 你也应该这么做 |
[37:06] | You’ve been sitting on something since the Guest House. | 招待所之后你就有心事 |
[37:14] | If not with me, then with Skye. | 不想跟我说的话 就跟斯凯说吧 |
[37:18] | She deserves to know what you saw down there. | 你应该告诉她在那里看到了什么 |
[37:35] | I figure… | 我想着 |
[37:37] | I let you punch me again, | 让你再揍我一次 |
[37:39] | repeatedly, | 不停地揍 |
[37:40] | – j-ust why don’t you just — – It’s fine. | -你不如… -没关系 |
[37:42] | It’s not. | 有关系 |
[37:44] | I never intended… | 我无意… |
[37:47] | I didn’t want to hurt — | 我不想伤害… |
[37:49] | You didn’t. | 你没伤害我 |
[37:50] | That was never a risk with me. I told you that. | 我早说过 我不会被你伤害 |
[37:53] | You…you did. | 你是说过 |
[37:56] | Seems like we’re done here. | 我们谈完了吧 |
[38:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:10] | But if what Lorelei said was true… | 但如果罗蕾莱说的是实话 |
[38:14] | …you were more honest with her than you are with yourself. | 你对她比对自己更诚实 |
[38:27] | I’m not saying you were weak. | 我没说你很脆弱 |
[38:29] | I’m saying all men are weak. | 我是说所有男人都很脆弱 |
[38:33] | Sir. | 长官 |
[38:35] | I understand why you had to punch me. | 我理解你为什么要打我 |
[38:37] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你了 |
[38:38] | Can I get a moment alone with Skye, please? | 我能和斯凯单独谈谈吗 |
[38:40] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[38:52] | I know that face, and something gives me a feeling | 我知道这表情 我有种预感 |
[38:54] | I should be sitting down for this. | 我得做好心理准备 |
[38:57] | I’ve been looking for a way to tell you this, | 我一直在想怎么告诉你 |
[38:59] | looking around for some answers, | 到处寻找答案 |
[39:02] | something to help… explain… | 希望找到合理的解释 |
[39:08] | …but I don’t have any. | 但我找不到 |
[39:10] | So… | 所以 |
[39:12] | the drug, | 那个药 |
[39:14] | the one that saved us both — | 救了我们俩的药 |
[39:17] | When we found it, I discovered something else. | 我们找到它时 我发现了其他的东西 |
[39:21] | Its source. | 我找到了它的原料 |
[39:25] | It was… | 原料是… |
[39:27] | alien. | 外星人 |
[39:30] | A-alien, as in… | 你是说… |
[39:33] | unfamiliar? | 不常见吗 |
[39:36] | No. | 不是 |
[39:44] | The minute I learned what it was, | 我知道那是什么之后 |
[39:45] | I tried to keep them from injecting you with it, | 就立即试图阻止他们给你注射 |
[39:47] | but I was too late. | 但已经来不及了 |
[39:49] | I’m so sorry, Skye. | 我很抱歉 斯凯 |
[39:52] | You were trying to save my life. | 你是想救我的命 |
[39:54] | You did save my life. | 而且你救了我 |
[39:56] | I was desperate to, and so I subjected you | 我为此不顾一切 因此让你承受 |
[39:59] | to unknown ramifications or side effects. | 未知的影响或副作用 |
[40:01] | I’m sorry to say this, sir, but… | 很抱歉这样说 但是长官… |
[40:05] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[40:08] | We are alive. | 我们现在还活着 |
[40:09] | And you’ve had that stuff in you for… | 你注射那个东西已经有… |
[40:11] | uh, some time now, and you’re okay, right? | 有一段时间了 你不还好好的吗 |
[40:15] | Plus, you’re not sprouting a pointy tail or anything, | 再说了 你也没长出尖尾巴什么的 |
[40:17] | so bonus there. | 所以更不错了 |
[40:18] | I know nothing fazes you, but this should faze you. | 我知道你无所畏惧 但这次你该感到害怕 |
[40:22] | We are completely in the dark on this. | 我们对此一无所知 |
[40:24] | That’s where we live. | 我们本来就活在未知中 |
[40:28] | I’m an 0-8-4. | 我是084 |
[40:30] | Who knows what the hell that means? | 天知道这又是什么意思 |
[40:33] | At least we’re in the dark together. | 至少我们在共同面对 |
[40:37] | Yes. | 没错 |
[40:40] | But not for long. | 但不会太久 |
[40:43] | To hell with any protocols or any code I used to be bound by. | 之前束缚我的那些规章制度都见鬼去吧 |
[40:48] | We have a long list of questions we need answers for, | 我们有一大串的问题有待解答 |
[40:51] | and we’re going after them ourselves. | 我们要自己去找答案 |
[40:53] | Well, if the team’s up for it — | 如果大家都同意 |
[40:55] | No. No, listen to me. | 不 听我说 |
[40:57] | I trust them, but we need to protect them from this. | 我很信任他们 但我们不能告诉他们 |
[41:01] | Fury went to dangerous lengths to keep this under wraps — | 弗瑞用尽手段保守这个秘密 |
[41:03] | lied to me, lied to S.H.I.E.L.D. | 不惜对我撒谎 对神盾局撒谎 |
[41:05] | This is a powerful secret, a secret men died for. | 这是个惊天秘密 有人甚至为它而死 |
[41:09] | Until we know why, we can’t share this with anyone, | 在我们找到答案之前 我们不能告诉任何人 |
[41:12] | for their safety and ours. | 为了他们的安全 也为我们自己 |
[41:19] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[41:21] | So, what’ll it be, A.C.? | 那接下来干什么 AC |
[41:24] | What do we go after first? | 我们先去找谁 |
[41:25] | The person responsible for this. | 打伤了你的人 |
[41:32] | And we make him pay. | 我们要让他付出代价 |
[41:38] | No, listen. | 不 听我说 |
[41:41] | I trust them, but we need to protect them from this. | 我很信任他们 但我们不能告诉他们 |
[41:43] | Fury went to dangerous lengths to keep this under wraps — | 弗瑞用尽手段保守这个秘密 |
[41:46] | Lied to me, lied to S.H.I.E.L.D. | 不惜对我撒谎 对神盾局撒谎 |
[41:48] | This is a powerful secret, a secret men died for. | 这是个惊天秘密 有人甚至为它而死 |
[41:52] | Until we know why, | 在我们找到答案之前 |
[41:53] | we can’t share this with anyone, | 我们不能告诉任何人 |
[41:55] | for their safety and ours. | 为了他们的安全 也为了我们自己 |
[42:09] | Encrypted line secure. | 加密线路安全 |
[42:12] | Agent Melinda May. | 梅琳达·梅特工 |
[42:14] | Update log 93. | 更新日志93 |
[42:16] | He knows. | 他知道了 |
[42:18] | I repeat… | 重复一遍 |
[42:20] | Coulson knows. | 科尔森知道了 |