时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Marvel’s agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | You really felt nothing for them. | 你对他们真的一点感情都没有 |
[00:05] | I spent time with Coulson. He’s a good man. | 我接触过科尔森 他是个好人 |
[00:08] | Is that your badge? | 那是你的徽章吗 |
[00:09] | They look like coordinates. | 看起来像是坐标 |
[00:10] | Welcome, Agent Coulson. We’ve been expecting you. | 欢迎 科尔森特工 我们正在等你 |
[00:12] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[00:13] | One of Fury’s secret bases. | 弗瑞的秘密基地之一 |
[00:15] | Eric Koenig, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., level 6. | 神盾局六级特工 艾瑞克·凯尼格 |
[00:18] | What about Ward? | 沃德怎么样了 |
[00:19] | He and Agent Hand | 他和汉德特工 |
[00:20] | should have dropped Garrett off at the fridge by now. | 现在应该已经把加勒特送到冷藏库了吧 |
[00:23] | S.H.I.E.L.D.’s most secure facility is vulnerable right now. | 神盾局守卫最森严的设施如今十分脆弱 |
[00:25] | Yeah, well… we’re gonna raid it. | 没错 我们要去打劫 |
[00:28] | This is a hard drive with all of Simmons’ research. | 这块硬盘上有西蒙斯所有的研究成果 |
[00:31] | She programmed it to erase all data | 她设好程序 一旦有外人想要读取 |
[00:32] | if anyone other than her attempts to access it. | 就会自动清除所有资料 |
[00:35] | You know what that means, Romeo. | 你知道该怎么做吧 罗密欧 |
[00:37] | You got your story straight? | 你编好故事了吗 |
[00:38] | I just need some time alone with her to get the information. | 我只需要和她独处一会儿 得到情报 |
[01:08] | Another example of this administration’s lack of transparency. | 政府不够透明化的又一例证 |
[01:11] | You can’t seriously be blaming the president for this. | 你不会把这也怨在总统身上吧 |
[01:14] | Those who let S.H.I.E.L.D. operate without oversight | 放纵神盾局 疏于监管的人 |
[01:16] | should be held accountable. | 就该为此负责 |
[01:17] | If your party held the White House, | 如果你的党派掌权 |
[01:19] | would you be taking this position? | 你会持这种立场吗 |
[01:21] | If my party held the white house, | 如果我的党派掌权 |
[01:22] | – we wouldn’t be in this position. – I need a ride. | -就不会走到这一步 -我要搭车 |
[01:25] | Sorry. What? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[01:27] | I need a ride to Portland. | 我要搭车去波特兰 |
[01:30] | Sorry, dude. I’m not going 200 miles out of my way | 抱歉伙计 我不会绕远200英里 |
[01:32] | just to give you a ride. | 送你去波特兰 |
[01:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:35] | Somehow, it’s someone else’s fault? | 怎么 难道还是别人的错吗 |
[01:37] | At the very least… | 至少… |
[01:42] | What the… | 怎么回事 |
[01:44] | All right, I give up. How did you do that? | 好吧 我放弃 你怎么做到的 |
[01:50] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[02:05] | …we cannot allow Hydra and their allies to rise again. | …我们不能允许九头蛇和其党羽再次崛起 |
[02:35] | I’m afraid this might scar. | 恐怕这会留疤 |
[02:37] | Upside — you’ll look badass, dangerous. | 好处是有疤显得很牛掰 很危险 |
[02:40] | He’s gonna be fine, though, right? | 他会没事的吧 |
[02:42] | He will if you back up and give me some room. | 你退后点别挡害 他就没事了 |
[02:44] | So, what then? | 出了什么事 |
[02:46] | By the time we got to the fridge, it was too late. | 等我们到达冷藏库 已经太迟了 |
[02:48] | It was overrun — Hydra everywhere. | 都被九头蛇控制了 |
[02:53] | We couldn’t stop them. | 我们阻止不了他们 |
[02:55] | What were they after? | 他们想要什么 |
[02:56] | Everything. | 一切 |
[02:59] | They took weapons, alien artifacts — | 他们拿走了武器 外星物件 |
[03:02] | Anything they could grab. | 能拿走的一切 |
[03:03] | I assume that means the prisoners are no longer prisoners? | 那么囚犯也都逃走了 |
[03:07] | So…Ian Quinn… | 这么说 伊恩·奎恩… |
[03:10] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:11] | He’s out. They all are. | 他逃出来了 都逃了 |
[03:14] | And Garrett? Did he get away? | 加勒特呢 他也逃了吗 |
[03:17] | Couldn’t stop them from taking the fridge, | 阻止不了他们占领冷藏库 |
[03:18] | but I wasn’t gonna let Garrett walk… | 但我不能让加勒特溜走 |
[03:21] | Not after what he did. | 他做了那么多恶事 |
[03:22] | Is he the one that did this to you? | 是他打伤了你吗 |
[03:24] | He was a tough son of a bitch. | 他是很不好对付 |
[03:25] | We need to make it believable. | 得弄得像那么回事 |
[03:29] | “Was”? Past tense? | 过去式 |
[03:31] | As soon as I had the upper hand, | 我一占到上风 |
[03:32] | I put two in the back of his head. | 就朝他后脑勺开了两枪 |
[03:35] | – Good. – One from me… | -很好 -一枪为我 |
[03:38] | One from you. | 一枪为你 |
[03:39] | I would have emptied the mag. | 要是我 就把弹匣清空 |
[03:41] | You’re all set — | 你都好了 |
[03:42] | Well, I mean, as set as you can be | 我是说以你的情况 算还好 |
[03:43] | With two cracked ribs and a zygomatic fracture. | 肋骨断了两条 颧骨[术语]骨裂 |
[03:46] | Uh, for those of you that don’t know what that is, that’s a… | 我给那些不明白的人解释一下 |
[03:48] | Hairline fracture to the cheekbone. | 是说颧骨[俗称]发丝状骨折 |
[03:50] | Your body needs time to heal. | 你的身体需要恢复 |
[03:53] | Please take some time. | 慢慢来 |
[03:55] | Understood. Thanks. | 明白 谢了 |
[03:58] | One small victory. | 一个小小的胜利 |
[04:01] | Hydra didn’t get their hands on this. | 九头蛇没拿到这个 |
[04:02] | – A hard drive? – It’s all the research our team’s ever done, | -硬盘 -是我们团队所有研究 |
[04:05] | Downloaded off the plane and encrypted for safekeeping. | 从空客上下载的 为了安全加了密 |
[04:08] | We should probably back it up | 我们到了安全的地方 |
[04:09] | now that we’re in a secure facility. | 应该备份一下 |
[04:11] | First, Skye, I need you on threat assessment. | 首先 斯凯 我需要你做威胁评估 |
[04:13] | Pull up a list of all the inmates at the fridge. | 调一份冷藏库的囚徒名单 |
[04:14] | I want to know just how bad this is. | 我要知道情况有多糟 |
[04:18] | This is really, really bad. | 真的很糟 |
[04:20] | Quinn is the least scary of the bunch, and he shot me…twice. | 奎恩算是威胁性最小的了 他可朝我开了两枪 |
[04:23] | Quinn’s more a sociopath. | 奎恩是反社会者 |
[04:25] | A lot of those inmates are full-blown psychopaths — | 很多其他犯人是精神变态者 |
[04:28] | Violent, impulsive. | 暴力且冲动 |
[04:29] | And some with superpowers. | 一些人还有超能力 |
[04:31] | Lovely. | 棒极了 |
[04:32] | Is Marcus Daniels on the list? | 马库斯·丹尼尔斯在名单上吗 |
[04:43] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[04:45] | Cross-check the list of inmates with crime databases, | 交叉比对囚犯名单和犯罪数据库 |
[04:48] | recent activity. | 近期活动 |
[04:49] | Got a feeling we’ll be seeing a slight uptick. | 我有预感近期犯罪率会有所提升 |
[04:50] | Okay, but that’ll take time, | 好的 但需要一点时间 |
[04:51] | and more computing power than my laptop. | 还需要一个比笔记本强大一些的设备 |
[04:54] | Agent Koenig probably has some sort of — | 凯尼格特工也许会有 |
[04:56] | I’m sure he’ll lend a hand. | 他一定会帮你的 |
[04:58] | The plane you flew in on — is it operational? | 你来时乘的飞机 还能用吗 |
[05:00] | Yeah. You need me to pilot? | 可以 你需要我驾驶吗 |
[05:02] | You heard Simmons. You stay and get better. | 听西蒙斯的 你留下休息 |
[05:05] | I’m gonna take a splinter team out | 我带一支小队外出 |
[05:06] | and start going after inmates on that list, | 去寻找名单上的囚犯 |
[05:08] | starting with Mr. Daniels. | 从丹尼尔斯先生开始 |
[05:09] | I think I know where he’s going. | 我想我知道他会去哪 |
[05:11] | Uh, you sure it’s wise to split up the team, leave this base? | 你认为现在离开基地分头行动明智吗 |
[05:14] | What if it’s part of Hydra’s plan — a distraction? | 如果这是九头蛇分散我们注意力的计划呢 |
[05:17] | She’s got a point. | 她说的有道理 |
[05:18] | I mean, Fury brought you to this base for a reason. | 弗瑞把你引来这里是有原因的 |
[05:20] | We’re safe here. | 我们在这里很安全 |
[05:21] | Yeah, we’re safe here. | 是的 我们在这里很安全 |
[05:23] | But what about everyone else — | 但其他人呢 |
[05:24] | People who don’t happen to have access | 那些没办法找到 |
[05:25] | to a top-secret underground shelter? | 秘密地下避难所的人 |
[05:27] | What about them? | 他们怎么办 |
[05:28] | I don’t know if it’s wise, but it’s right. | 我不知道这是否明智 但肯定是对的 |
[05:31] | I’m taking a team, and that’s the end of it. | 我要带一支小队走 就这样定了 |
[05:34] | No, you’re not. Absolutely not. | 不 不行 绝对不行 |
[05:36] | You can’t leave. There are protocols. | 你不能走 有规定 |
[05:38] | Since the entire agency’s pretty much collapsed, | 鉴于整个神盾局都垮了 |
[05:40] | maybe now’s not the time to stand on protocol. | 也许现在不是循规蹈矩的最佳时机 |
[05:42] | Okay, fine. Then forget protocols. | 好吧 别管那些规定了 |
[05:44] | What part of “secret base” don’t you get? | “秘密基地”你是哪个字不明白 |
[05:46] | Fury said to let you in, | 弗瑞让你进来 |
[05:47] | and you show up with a bunch of people? | 但你带来了一堆人 |
[05:49] | – Agents! – Whatever. | -是特工 -随便吧 |
[05:50] | The point is, they know where this place is now, | 重点是现在他们知道了基地的位置 |
[05:53] | and I don’t know them. | 但我并不了解他们 |
[05:54] | Hydra just released the entire population of the fridge | 九头蛇刚刚把冷藏库的人 |
[05:57] | into the wild. | 都放出来了 |
[05:58] | There’s gonna be violence. People will die. | 会有暴力事件 会有人死掉 |
[06:00] | And I still consider it my duty to be the shield that protects them. | 而我依然认为做这些人的护盾是我的职责 |
[06:05] | Moving speech, truly. | 演讲很动人 真的 |
[06:07] | But nobody leaves until they go through orientation. | 但流程结束前没人可以离开 |
[06:12] | Orientation? | 什么流程 |
[06:18] | All right. | 好了 |
[06:18] | Just gonna need you guys to answer a few questions, | 你们只需要回答几个问题 |
[06:21] | a few psychoanalytic, non sequitur questions. | 只是些心理分析 相互无关联的问题 |
[06:25] | A lie detector. | 测谎仪 |
[06:26] | The lie detector, Agent Coulson. | 传说中的测谎仪 科尔森特工 |
[06:29] | This baby measures galvanic skin response, | 这个宝贝监测皮肤电反应 |
[06:32] | oxygen consumption, | 耗氧量 |
[06:33] | micro-expressions, biofeedback brain waves, | 微表情 脑电波生物反馈 |
[06:36] | pupil dilation, voice biometrics — | 瞳孔扩张 声音指数 |
[06:39] | 96 variables in all. | 总共96种参考数据 |
[06:43] | Fury designed this himself. | 弗瑞亲自设计的 |
[06:44] | He wanted a lie detector Romanoff couldn’t beat. | 他想要个黑寡妇骗不过的测谎仪 |
[06:48] | Did she? | 结果呢 |
[06:49] | Like fury would tell! | 你觉得弗瑞会说吗 |
[06:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:52] | Sooner we get this done, sooner we can get to work. | 越早完成这个步骤 就能越早开工 |
[06:56] | So who wants to go first? | 谁想第一个来 |
[07:02] | We’re gonna start with some easy questions | 我们会从一些简单的问题开始 |
[07:04] | and establish a baseline. Can I have your full name? | 建立一个基准线 能告诉我你的全名吗 |
[07:07] | Melinda Qiaolian May. | 梅琳达·乔莲·梅 |
[07:11] | – Eye color? – Brown. | -眼睛颜色 -棕色 |
[07:13] | You ever been married? | 结过婚吗 |
[07:15] | Once. | 一次 |
[07:16] | Have you ever been married? | 你结过婚吗 |
[07:17] | No. | 没有 |
[07:18] | Please list your immediate family. | 请列出你的直系亲属 |
[07:20] | Just me and my mum. | 只有我和我妈妈 |
[07:21] | So you’re not gonna mention your grandfather? | 那么你不打算提你外公吗 |
[07:23] | It’s not something I advertise. | 这种事我不喜欢宣扬 |
[07:24] | Didn’t want to be treated any different because I’m a legacy. | 我不想因为自己的家庭背景被区别对待 |
[07:28] | If I was the grandson of a Howling Commando, | 如果我是个咆哮突击队员的外孙 |
[07:29] | I’d have that tattooed on my chest. | 我会把那纹在胸前的 |
[07:32] | What is your first name? | 你的名字是什么 |
[07:33] | Skye. | 斯凯 |
[07:34] | And what is your last name? | 姓什么 |
[07:36] | Only name. No family. No family name to inherit. | 我只有名字 没有家庭 也没有姓 |
[07:40] | And you gave yourself the name Skye? | 你给自己取名斯凯的 |
[07:42] | Well, the name they gave me at the orphanage | 孤儿院给我起的名字叫 |
[07:44] | was Mary Sue Poots, so… | 玛丽·苏·粑粑 所以 |
[07:47] | When we were kids, my brother and I used to give each other nicknames. | 小时候 我兄弟和我会给对方取外号 |
[07:50] | He called me lightning foot. | 他叫我闪电脚 |
[07:53] | What’s the difference between an egg and a rock? | 鸡蛋和石头的区别是什么 |
[07:56] | Edible. Not. | 一个能吃 一个不能 |
[07:58] | Well, that’s absurd. The differences are — | 这太无稽了 不同之处 |
[08:00] | …innumerable. | 有很多 |
[08:01] | If you want, I can start listing them, but then — | 如果你需要 我可以一一列举 但是 |
[08:03] | …we’ll be here all day. | 我们能说一天 |
[08:04] | – Have you ever heard of project insight? – No. | -你听说过洞察计划吗 -没有 |
[08:06] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[08:07] | Ever had any contact with Alexander Pierce? | 与亚历山大·皮尔斯有过接触吗 |
[08:11] | I’ve met him. We shook hands. | 我见过他 握过手 |
[08:15] | Garrett would get a call from him once in a while, | 加勒特不时会跟他通电话 |
[08:17] | Said they had mutual friends. | 说他们有共同的朋友 |
[08:18] | You wash up on a deserted island alone. | 你孤身一人被冲上一座荒岛 |
[08:20] | Sitting on the sand is a box. | 沙滩上有一个盒子 |
[08:22] | What is in that box? | 盒子里有什么 |
[08:24] | Machete. | 大砍刀 |
[08:25] | A sat phone so I can call someone to get me off that island. | 卫星电话 让我能打电话找人带我离开小岛 |
[08:28] | How big is the box? | 多大的盒子 |
[08:29] | Just say the first answer that comes into your mind. | 说你想到的第一个答案就好 |
[08:32] | – What’s in that box? – Simmons. | -盒子里有什么 -西蒙斯 |
[08:35] | That’s a hard one. | 这问题好难啊 |
[08:37] | Let me think. | 让我想想 |
[08:40] | The Tardis. | 时间机器塔迪斯[《神秘博士》] |
[08:41] | I want to say my laptop, fully charged. | 我想说我的笔记本电脑 充满电的 |
[08:43] | But I don’t want to seem subversive | 但我又不想显得像危险分子 |
[08:45] | – with the Rising Tide and all… – you’re over-thinking it. | -毕竟我曾是涨潮组织… -你想多了 |
[08:47] | The laptop would be stupid, anyway. There’s no wi-fi. | 而且选笔记本也太傻了 又没无线网络 |
[08:49] | S.H.I.E.L.D. no longer exists. | 神盾局已经不存在了 |
[08:51] | The agency has been labeled a terrorist organization. | 并被定为恐怖组织 |
[08:53] | So why are you here? | 你为什么还在这里 |
[08:57] | Honestly… | 坦白说… |
[09:00] | I’m not entirely sure. | 我也不完全确定 |
[09:03] | We have to stick together, keep the people we trust close-by. | 我们必须团结一致 在我们信任的人身边 |
[09:07] | No one else, really. | 况且 也没有其他人了 |
[09:08] | My grandfather fought Hydra back in the day. | 我外公当年抵抗过九头蛇 |
[09:11] | The good guys won then. We’ll do it again. | 当时好人赢了 我们这次也能赢 |
[09:14] | Coulson. | 科尔森 |
[09:17] | It’s the only home I’ve ever known. | 这是我唯一的家 |
[09:21] | Congratulations, Agent Skye. Let’s go get you a lanyard. | 恭喜 斯凯特工 去给你拿胸卡吧 |
[09:31] | Got my backstage pass. | 拿到我的后台通行证了 |
[09:34] | Piece of cake? | 小菜一碟吗 |
[09:34] | If you don’t mind talking about yourself. | 如果你不介意谈论自己的话 |
[09:36] | So you’ll hate it. | 所以你会很不舒服的 |
[09:38] | Have fun. | 玩得开心哟 |
[09:43] | What is your full name? | 你的全名是什么 |
[09:45] | My name is Grant Douglas Ward. | 我的名字是格兰特·道格拉斯·沃德 |
[09:47] | Please list your immediate family. | 请列出你的直系亲属 |
[09:49] | Two parents, a sister, two brothers. | 父母 一个姐姐 两个兄弟 |
[09:52] | Don’t have contact with any of them. | 和他们都没联系了 |
[09:53] | Boy, your baseline’s getting a lot of spikes. | 你的基准线波动很严重啊 |
[09:55] | Are you in pain? | 你感觉疼吗 |
[09:57] | Yeah, only when I breathe. Two broken ribs. | 是啊 呼吸时会疼 断了两条肋骨 |
[10:00] | Okay, well, try not to move. It may affect the results. | 好吧 尽量别动 这可能会影响结果 |
[10:03] | I’ll try my best. | 我尽力 |
[10:05] | Marcus Daniels was an assistant at a physics lab | 马库斯·丹尼尔斯本是一个 |
[10:07] | where they were trying to harness the electrical power | 物理试验室的助手 该实验室想控制 |
[10:10] | of something called Darkforce. | 黑暗力场的电能 |
[10:11] | And nothing bad ever happens | 研究什么”黑暗力场” |
[10:12] | when you work with something called “Darkforce.” | 当然不会出”坏事”了 |
[10:14] | It’s a form of cosmic radiation, pure negative energy. | 那是一种宇宙辐射 纯负能量 |
[10:17] | Unstable but powerful. | 不稳定但很强大 |
[10:19] | You knew that already, didn’t you? | 你已经知道了 不是吗 |
[10:21] | Daniels was exposed, ended up being able to absorb energy… | 丹尼尔斯暴露在了其中 结果变得能吸收 |
[10:24] | all types. | 任何形式的能量 |
[10:25] | Well, the human brain, the heart, run on electrical impulses. | 人脑 心脏 都靠电脉冲维系 |
[10:28] | Exactly. He can kill with one touch. | 没错 他能点人成尸 |
[10:30] | And I’m guessing he likes to. | 而且我猜他喜欢这么做 |
[10:32] | Do we need to put a bullet in him? | 我们要击毙他吗 |
[10:33] | Unfortunately, it’s not that simple. | 很遗憾 没那么简单 |
[10:35] | He can absorb the energy of most conventional weapons. | 他能吸收大部分常规武器的能量 |
[10:37] | He sounds unstoppable. | 听起来好像无法阻挡 |
[10:39] | Like Fitz said, his power’s unstable. | 正如菲兹所说 他的能力不稳定 |
[10:42] | Last time, we managed to capture him | 上一次 我们用强原光 |
[10:43] | by overloading his system with pure light. | 照得他过载才得以擒住他 |
[10:45] | Exposing him to more energy than he could absorb at once. | 向他施加他一时间无法吸收的能量 |
[10:47] | I’m sure we could engineer some sort of delivery mechanism en route. | 我们路上肯定能设计出一个释能装置来 |
[10:50] | That’s what I was hoping you were gonna say. | 我就希望你能这么说 |
[10:51] | You mind flying, being the specialist on mission? | 愿作为行动专家 开飞机一起去吗 |
[10:54] | Sir, I’ll be whatever you want me to be. | 长官 赴汤蹈火 在所不辞 |
[10:55] | That’s what I was hoping you were gonna say. | 我就希望你能这么说 |
[11:02] | What is the difference between an egg and a rock? | 鸡蛋和石头的区别是什么 |
[11:05] | Egg’s a food. Rock’s a weapon. | 鸡蛋是食物 石头是武器 |
[11:07] | – Have you ever heard of Project Insight? – No. | -你听说过洞察计划吗 -没有 |
[11:10] | Ever made contact with Alexander Pierce? | 与亚历山大·皮尔斯有过接触吗 |
[11:13] | No. | 没有 |
[11:13] | You wash up on a deserted island alone. | 你孤身一人被冲上一座荒岛 |
[11:16] | Sitting on the sand is a box. | 沙滩上有一个盒子 |
[11:18] | What’s in that box? | 盒子里有什么 |
[11:21] | It would depend on the island… | 那要看小岛的情况… |
[11:22] | where it is, how big, what’s the terrain? | 它在哪 有多大 地势情况 |
[11:25] | Is there fresh water? | 有淡水吗 |
[11:26] | Just say the first thing that comes into your head. | 说你想到的第一个答案就好 |
[11:28] | A pistol. | 一把手枪 |
[11:30] | S.H.I.E.L.D. no longer exists. | 神盾局已经不存在了 |
[11:31] | The agency has been labeled a terrorist organization. | 并被定为恐怖组织 |
[11:34] | So why are you here? | 你为什么还在这里 |
[11:39] | I’m an agent. It’s my duty. | 我是一名特工 这是我的职责 |
[11:44] | I need you to give that to me again. | 我需要你再重复一遍 |
[11:48] | It’s my duty. | 这是我的职责 |
[11:52] | I’m gonna ask you a follow-up. | 我要问你一个后续问题 |
[11:54] | Agent Ward, are you associated with Hydra? | 沃德特工 你与九头蛇有关联吗 |
[12:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:03] | We all are. | 我们都有 |
[12:05] | They’ve infiltrated the highest levels of our organization. | 他们渗入了我们组织的最高层 |
[12:10] | Like you mean it. | 认真点回答 |
[12:12] | Are you Hydra? | 你是不是九头蛇 |
[12:15] | I’m loyal to S.H.I.E.L.D… | 我忠于神盾局… |
[12:17] | To Agent Coulson… and to my team. | 忠于科尔森特工 以及我的队友 |
[12:22] | Do you have another agenda here? | 你在这里还有别的目的吗 |
[12:29] | I’ll give you 24 hours to get the password and get out. | 我给你24小时拿到密码 然后离开 |
[12:31] | After that, well… | 那之后 |
[12:33] | Cross off the team and bring the girl to me. | 除掉他们 带那姑娘来见我 |
[12:36] | Agent Ward, why are you really here? | 沃德特工 你来此的真实目的是什么 |
[12:48] | Skye. | 斯凯 |
[12:51] | Came back for her. | 我是为了她回来的 |
[12:53] | I want to spend time with her. | 我想跟她在一起 |
[12:58] | Skye. | 斯凯 |
[13:04] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[13:27] | Ward. | 沃德 |
[13:30] | Hey. Got my lanyard. | 我也拿到胸卡了 |
[13:32] | Nice. | 真好 |
[13:35] | So, are you guys taking off? | 你们要走了吗 |
[13:36] | Yeah, I wish you were coming instead of Trip. | 是啊 真希望是你而不是崔普一起去 |
[13:39] | He’s insufferable, isn’t he? | 他真让人难以忍受 对吧 |
[13:41] | – Trip? – Yeah. | -崔普吗 -是啊 |
[13:42] | Think the guy’s okay. | 我觉得他还行 |
[13:43] | I know. He’s terrible. He’s a horrible person. | 我知道 他真讨厌 烦人死了 |
[13:48] | You sure this is about him? | 你确定这火气是针对他 |
[13:49] | Not about Simmons? | 而不是为了西蒙斯吗 |
[13:51] | What the hell does that mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[13:54] | Everything is falling apart around us. | 我们身边的一切都在分崩离析 |
[13:56] | We don’t know how it’ll end. | 不知道结局会如何 |
[13:58] | If there’s something you want to tell her, | 如果你有什么话想对她说 |
[14:00] | don’t wait. | 别等了 |
[14:03] | Maybe Simmons should check you again for a head injury… | 也许西蒙斯该再检查一下你有没有脑损伤 |
[14:07] | …’cause that’s not the Ward that I know. | 你这样可不像是我认识的沃德 |
[14:09] | You know what? | 告诉你吧 |
[14:10] | Do what you want. I don’t care. | 你爱干嘛干嘛 我无所谓 |
[14:14] | Good to have you back. | 你回来我很开心 |
[14:20] | I should be flying this mission. | 这趟任务该由我来飞的 |
[14:23] | I made another call. | 我改主意了 |
[14:25] | Stay here. | 留在这里 |
[14:26] | Get the fuel line repaired on the bus. | 把空客的燃料管线修好 |
[14:28] | I remember when you brought Daniels in. | 我还记得你当初抓丹尼尔斯回来的事 |
[14:30] | I know how personal this is for you, but — | 我知道这事对你有多私人化 |
[14:32] | We don’t do personal… not anymore. | 我们现在不顾什么私情了 |
[14:35] | Phil, the polygraph cleared me. | 菲尔 我通过了测谎 |
[14:37] | I’m not hiding anything. | 我没有隐瞒任何事 |
[14:39] | You mean you’re not hiding anything else, | 你是说你没隐瞒什么别的事 |
[14:41] | unless you do know who was behind the Tahiti project. | 除非你知道塔希提计划的负责人是谁 |
[14:44] | I didn’t ask. | 我当时没问 |
[14:46] | I was ordered not to. | 有命令不让我问 |
[14:48] | And you would have done the same thing. | 换做是你也会这么做 |
[14:49] | Our job is to follow orders. | 我们的职责就是服从命令 |
[14:51] | It’s also our job to determine right from wrong. | 判断对错也是我们的职责 |
[14:53] | Watching someone in agony, searching for the truth, | 看着别人苦苦寻求真相 |
[14:55] | not saying anything — that’s wrong. | 却什么也不说 那是错的 |
[14:58] | Look, I was just trying — | 听着 我只是想… |
[14:59] | And don’t tell me it’s because you care so damn much. | 别跟我说你是因为太在乎了 |
[15:02] | Fury’s no longer around telling you what to do, | 弗瑞死了 不能再给你命令了 |
[15:03] | so why are you here? | 那你为什么还留在这儿呢 |
[15:05] | You want some orders to follow? | 你想服从命令 |
[15:06] | Follow mine, or find somewhere else to be. | 那就听我的 要么就离开 |
[15:36] | How can you be sure he’s going to Portland? | 你怎么能确定他会去波特兰 |
[15:38] | Daniels was obsessed with a woman there. | 丹尼尔斯对那里的一个女人很痴迷 |
[15:40] | He called her his only light in the darkness. | 称她为黑暗中唯一光明 |
[15:43] | That’s almost romantic! | 几乎有点浪漫了 |
[15:46] | Almost. | 几乎 |
[15:48] | The man’s been locked up in the Fridge for years. | 他在冷藏库里关了那么久 |
[15:50] | He must be over her by now. | 肯定已经忘记她了 |
[15:51] | Some people are hard to get over. | 有些人不那么容易忘 |
[15:53] | Besides, Daniels is pathologically insane, | 而且 丹尼尔斯有精神病 |
[15:56] | single-minded, obsessive. | 一根筋 偏执狂 |
[15:58] | His powers not only robbed him of a normal life, | 他的超能力不仅剥夺了他正常的生活 |
[16:00] | they also pretty much fried his brain. | 也烧坏了他的脑子 |
[16:02] | What about the woman? | 那个女人呢 |
[16:04] | Audrey Nathan. | 奥黛丽·内森 |
[16:05] | She’s how we tracked him the first time. | 第一次我们就是通过她找到他的 |
[16:07] | We find Ms. Nathan, we find Daniels. | 我们找到内森女士 就找到丹尼尔斯了 |
[16:46] | Audrey Nathan! | 奥黛丽·内森 |
[16:48] | W-what?! There — there — there’s a man after me! | 什么 有个男人在追我 |
[16:51] | No, we know. We’re with the CIA. Get in! | 我们知道 我们是中情局的 上车 |
[17:11] | Mr. Daniels, we don’t want to hurt you. | 丹尼尔斯先生 我们不想伤害你 |
[17:14] | We need to take you in, | 我们必须拘捕你 |
[17:15] | for your safety and the safety of others. | 为了你自己和他人的安全 |
[17:17] | It was you! You took me there! | 就是你 你把我抓到那里去的 |
[17:25] | They did things to me there! | 他们在那儿对我动了手脚 |
[17:27] | They were trying to contain you. | 他们是想抑制你的能力 |
[17:28] | No! They were trying to make me stronger. | 不 他们想让我变得更强 |
[17:34] | And they did. | 他们做到了 |
[17:45] | Here’s where we’d normally call for reinforcements. | 通常这时候我们该叫增援了 |
[17:47] | Where’d he go? | 他会去哪 |
[17:58] | Here’s something — | 找到了 |
[17:59] | Police report out of Morocco, attempted murder. | 摩洛哥的警方报告 谋杀未遂 |
[18:02] | The victim says the guy appeared out of nowhere, | 受害人称袭击者来无影 |
[18:04] | disappeared into thin air. | 去无踪 |
[18:06] | Yeah, you just described every mugging ever. | 所有行凶抢劫都像你说的这样 |
[18:22] | Aren’t you clever? | 你可真聪明 |
[18:24] | Aren’t you sneaky? | 你可真鬼鬼祟祟 |
[18:28] | Using these to keep watch on all of us. | 用这东西监视我们所有人 |
[18:34] | What? | 什么 |
[18:34] | We have been killing ourselves | 我们想破了脑袋 |
[18:36] | trying to guess where these guys went. | 猜这些人去了哪里 |
[18:37] | But what if we could see it, | 如果我们能看到他们呢 |
[18:38] | get visuals on where the prisoners went after leaving the Fridge? | 直接查看犯人离开冷藏库后去了哪 |
[18:41] | That’s a good idea, but, uh, | 这是个好主意 但是 |
[18:43] | right now S.H.I.E.L.D. sat surveillance is dark. | 如今神盾局的卫星监控系统已经失效 |
[18:46] | Ours aren’t the only ones up there. | 有监控系统的不只是我们 |
[18:47] | Well, the only other satellites in the vicinity that could have — | 那附近除我们以外唯一的卫星就只有… |
[18:52] | The NSA. You want to hack the NSA? | 国安局 你想黑入国安局的系统 |
[18:55] | That’s a bad idea, Skye. | 这是个坏主意 斯凯 |
[18:57] | That’s a terrible idea. | 简直太糟糕了 |
[18:59] | The NSA’s already got S.H.I.E.L.D. on its watch list. | 国安局已经在死死盯着神盾局 |
[19:01] | Why poke the bear — | 为什么还要去招惹他们 |
[19:02] | the big, scary, waterboarding bear? | 他们势力庞大 而且无所不用其极 |
[19:06] | I thought you were a comms agent, | 我没记错的话 你是一位通讯特工 |
[19:07] | not agent of playing video games while hiding in a bunker. | 你的职责可不是躲在地堡里打游戏 |
[19:10] | You can’t goad me into… | 你别想教唆我… |
[19:14] | Can you help me convince Steve Rogers here to suit up, | 你能帮我劝劝咱们的美国队长穿上制服 |
[19:17] | grab his shield, head into battle? | 拿上盾牌 勇敢投入战斗吗 |
[19:19] | Okay? Who’s he supposed to battle? | 好吧 他要去对付谁 |
[19:22] | If we hack NSA satellites, | 如果我们黑入国安局的卫星系统 |
[19:24] | we can get footage from the Fridge breakout, | 就能获取冷藏库越狱后的录像 |
[19:26] | See who was there, where they went. | 看看都有谁 他们去了哪 |
[19:30] | Well, she’s right. It’s worth trying. | 她说得对 这值得一试 |
[19:35] | You know, I can’t hack the NSA, | 我不会黑入国安局 |
[19:36] | but maybe I can upload the hard drive you gave me, | 但我可以上传你给我的硬盘里的资料 |
[19:38] | get the specs on the weapons they might be carrying. | 调出被他们劫走的那些武器的信息 |
[19:40] | Absolutely. We should. But we can’t. | 你说的没错 但我们没法这么做 |
[19:42] | The encryption is location-based. | 硬盘的加密程序基于位置 |
[19:44] | We’ll have to take a field trip at some point to decrypt it. | 我们得到某个特定地点才能进行解密 |
[19:50] | Okay! All right. | 好吧 就这样 |
[19:51] | Color me impressed. | 算你厉害 |
[19:53] | Now impress more. Get me that footage. | 去大显身手吧 拿到那些监控录像 |
[19:56] | These are the keys to the comm/sat room. | 这是通信卫星室的钥匙 |
[19:58] | The mainframe is in there. | 主机在里面 |
[19:59] | Start the hack but then send the feed to these monitors. | 在那儿黑入系统 然后将图像传到这里来 |
[20:04] | Let’s live dangerously. | 放手搏一把吧 |
[20:05] | – Yeah! – How long before you get visuals? | -太棒了 -你大概需要多久 |
[20:08] | NSA satellites should be tough. | 国安局的卫星比较棘手 |
[20:11] | Give me an hour. | 给我一个小时 |
[20:12] | Great. | 好的 |
[20:13] | This is exciting. | 真让人兴奋 |
[20:16] | Let’s see if being sneaky pays off. | 看看鬼鬼祟祟到底值不值得 |
[20:21] | We should be safe here. | 我们在这里应该很安全 |
[20:23] | I thought he was locked up. | 他不是被关起来了吗 |
[20:24] | He escaped from prison. | 他越狱了 |
[20:26] | You don’t have to worry. That’s why we’re here. | 不必担心 这正是我们来的目的 |
[20:28] | We’re gonna keep you safe. | 我们会保证你的安全 |
[20:29] | “We”? Meaning the CIA? | “我们” 你是指中情局吗 |
[20:33] | Of course. That’s what I said, isn’t it? | 当然 我就是这么说的 不是吗 |
[20:36] | We’re the CIA, | 我们是中情局特工 |
[20:38] | The central intelligence agency… | 就是中央情报局… |
[20:40] | people. | 派来的人 |
[20:41] | You’re not. | 不是的 |
[20:43] | You’re S.H.I.E.L.D., aren’t you? | 你们是神盾局的人 对吗 |
[20:46] | We’re just trying to help. We’re not the bad guys. | 我们只是想帮助你 我们不是坏人 |
[20:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:50] | I don’t believe what they’re saying about S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我不相信现在关于神盾局的报道 |
[20:53] | The agency saved my life once before. | 神盾局曾救过我一命 |
[20:57] | A few years ago, | 几年前 |
[20:58] | I saw Daniels at one of my concerts, front row. | 丹尼尔斯来看我的演奏会 坐在第一排 |
[21:01] | Then I started seeing him at all of them. | 接着 他开始来看我每一场演奏会 |
[21:05] | At first, I was flattered. | 起初 我倍感荣幸 |
[21:07] | Cellists don’t get many groupies. | 大提琴手一般没有什么乐迷 |
[21:09] | But then one night, I saw him outside of my house. | 但有一天晚上 他出现在我家门口 |
[21:13] | I was terrified. | 我吓坏了 |
[21:15] | I begged him to leave me alone. | 我求他别来骚扰我 |
[21:19] | He just stood there, saying I was his light. | 可他就站在那儿 说我是他的光明 |
[21:23] | I didn’t understand what he meant | 当时我不知道他是什么意思 |
[21:25] | until he started blacking out my entire block. | 直到他把我们整个街区弄得一片漆黑 |
[21:27] | I ran and called the police. | 我逃跑并向警察求助 |
[21:30] | They didn’t believe me. | 但他们都不相信我 |
[21:32] | But then a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent came to my door. | 然后一个神盾局特工出现在我家门口 |
[21:35] | I don’t know why, but I trusted him right away. | 不知道为什么 但我莫名地信任他 |
[21:38] | Something about his face — the handsome part, maybe. | 或许跟他帅气的脸庞有关吧 |
[21:42] | He just swooped in. It was like… | 他简直像从天而降 |
[21:44] | out of a movie. | 就像电影里演的那样 |
[21:46] | You two were…close? | 你们俩关系很亲密吗 |
[21:50] | Very. | 非常亲密 |
[21:51] | He promised me he would stop Daniels. | 他向我保证他会制止丹尼尔斯 |
[21:55] | And that’s exactly what he did. | 而他也做到了 |
[21:58] | That’s why I know I can trust S.H.I.E.L.D. | 所以我相信神盾局 |
[22:02] | Phil never lied to me. | 菲尔从不会骗我 |
[22:05] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[22:06] | Agent Phillip Coulson? | 菲利普·科尔森特工 |
[22:11] | I’ve heard the name. | 我听过这个名字 |
[22:12] | Is that — Audrey was — | 刚刚 奥黛丽说的 |
[22:14] | You two were… | 你们俩是… |
[22:16] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -没错 -好吧 |
[22:18] | What happened to him? | 他后来怎么了 |
[22:19] | He died in the line of duty. | 他因公殉职了 |
[22:22] | I don’t know the details. | 我也不清楚具体情况 |
[22:24] | We were planning a trip up the coast, | 当时我们正准备一起去海边旅行 |
[22:26] | and then I got the call. | 然后我就接到了那通电话 |
[22:28] | You must miss him. | 你一定很想念他 |
[22:31] | For so long after he died, everything reminded me of him. | 他死后很长一段时间 我无时无刻都想着他 |
[22:36] | I still dream about him sometimes, | 我仍时常会梦见他 |
[22:38] | just us together, laughing. | 我们俩在一起 开怀大笑 |
[22:44] | I wake up feeling like he’s watching over me. | 每天醒来 我都觉得他在守护我 |
[22:48] | It’s nice. | 这感觉很好 |
[22:52] | Maybe you should go in there. | 也许你该过去 |
[22:54] | No, she’s healing. | 不 她正在走出来 |
[22:56] | She’s getting on with her life. | 开始自己的新生活 |
[22:58] | We should help her do that. | 我们该帮她好好活下去 |
[23:00] | I think I know a way, how to stop Daniels for good. | 我想出一个彻底解决丹尼尔斯的办法了 |
[23:04] | But we would have to use her to draw him out. | 但我们必须利用她把他引出来 |
[23:06] | No. | 不行 |
[23:08] | Do you understand? That’s not acceptable. | 听见了吗 绝对不行 |
[23:10] | Well, it’s not ideal, but there’s no other choice. | 我也不愿意这么做 但我们没别的办法了 |
[23:11] | I won’t put her in danger again. That’s not fair to her. | 我不会再让她身陷险境了 这对她不公平 |
[23:14] | But, sir, I’m sorry, but she’s already in danger. | 但是长官 她已经处于危险之中了 |
[23:16] | And you said it yourself — Daniels is single-minded. | 而且你自己也说 丹尼尔斯一根筋 |
[23:18] | He’s dangerous. He won’t stop until he gets what he wants. | 他很危险 不达目的绝不罢休 |
[23:29] | How’s it coming? | 修得怎么样了 |
[23:31] | Is the bus operational? | 空客能飞了吗 |
[23:33] | Still banged up, but she’s ready to fly. | 损伤还是有的 但已经可以飞了 |
[23:35] | The fuel line’s been repaired, and the tank’s full. | 输油管已经修好 油也加满了 |
[23:37] | What’s the range on this thing? | 能飞多远 |
[23:39] | Just under 10,000 miles. | 不到一万英里 |
[23:45] | Are you leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[23:47] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:49] | I was here for Coulson. | 我是为了科尔森来的 |
[23:51] | But he can’t see past me lying to him. | 但他始终不肯原谅我骗了他 |
[23:54] | I get why you did it. | 我理解你为什么那么做 |
[23:56] | When you get orders, you don’t question ’em. | 接到命令 就得无条件执行 |
[23:59] | You follow ’em… | 必须遵守命令 |
[24:01] | No matter the price. | 不惜一切代价 |
[24:02] | Yeah, well, this price was too high. | 是啊 但这个代价太高了 |
[24:06] | I lost him. | 我失去了他 |
[24:07] | Coulson doesn’t want me here. | 科尔森不想要我在这儿 |
[24:09] | He doesn’t need me. | 他也不需要我了 |
[24:13] | So, what should I tell him? | 那我该怎么跟他说 |
[24:14] | Whatever you want. He won’t hear it. | 随你了 反正他也不在乎 |
[24:41] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[24:44] | Believe it or not, Skye got us in! | 不管你信不信 斯凯真黑进去了 |
[24:46] | We have access to the NSA’s complete sat-feed history! | 国安局所有卫星监控记录都到手了 |
[24:49] | That girl’s good. | 这姑娘厉害啊 |
[24:51] | I can see why you like her. | 你眼光真不赖 |
[24:53] | Uh, the images are a little patchy, | 图像还有点模糊 |
[24:55] | but they’re gonna clear up any second. | 但很快就能解析出来了 |
[24:58] | Uh, I guess living on the edge really pays off sometimes. | 看来冒险有时候还是值得的 |
[25:03] | Yeah. Sometimes. | 确实 |
[25:11] | What if he doesn’t show? | 如果他没来呢 |
[25:12] | Before they put him away, | 他被关起来之前 |
[25:13] | he never missed a rehearsal, right? | 他从不错过你的排练 对吧 |
[25:15] | – No. – Then he won’t this time, either. | -是啊 -那这次他也会来 |
[25:18] | Don’t worry. We’ll be close. | 别担心 我们就在附近 |
[25:20] | All you need to do is keep playing | 你只需要一直演奏下去 |
[25:21] | until Daniels gets close to the stage. | 直到丹尼尔斯接近舞台 |
[25:23] | We’ll do the rest. | 然后交给我们就行 |
[25:24] | Last time, there were two whole teams of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. | 上次抓他可用了整整两队神盾局特工呢 |
[25:27] | See up there? | 看见那里了吗 |
[25:28] | Our best agents are watching. | 我们最精英的特工在里面待命 |
[25:30] | I promise. They won’t let anything happen to you. | 我保证 他们不会让你出事的 |
[25:33] | I pulled these from the jet’s power reserves. | 我从飞机的动力储备拿来了这些 |
[25:36] | Simmons made me wear gloves. | 西蒙斯非要我带手套 |
[25:38] | She’s so uptight, that one. | 这姑娘真是太教条了 |
[25:42] | Sir. | 长官 |
[25:45] | Good. Can they stop him? | 很好 这东西能阻止他吗 |
[25:48] | Okay, well, this will modify | 这个装置能调整 |
[25:50] | the frequency and wavelength of the stage lights, | 舞台灯光的频率和波长 |
[25:51] | although technically they wouldn’t be lights at that point. | 不过到那时就不能叫光了 |
[25:54] | – More like gamma rays. – Tell me this will work. | -更像是伽马射线 -就说管不管用吧 |
[25:56] | I gave Daniels to S.H.I.E.L.D. to rehabilitate him. | 我把丹尼尔斯交给神盾局是想让他恢复正常 |
[25:58] | Turns out, they just gave him an upgrade. | 结果他们强化了他的能力 |
[26:00] | Well, I mean, there’s a slight chance | 也有极小的可能性 |
[26:03] | he would absorb the energy and gain more power, | 他能吸收这些射线 获得更多能量 |
[26:05] | but it’s unlikely. | 但可能性极小 |
[26:06] | Who did you say created this technology, again? | 你刚说是谁发明了这项技术来着 |
[26:08] | Bruce Banner. | 布鲁斯·班纳[绿巨人] |
[26:10] | Then I’m sure it’ll go off without a hitch. | 那肯定一点问题都不会有 |
[26:14] | Eric. | 艾瑞克 |
[26:16] | Eric? | 艾瑞克 |
[26:23] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[26:25] | Koenig said you managed to hack the NSA. | 凯尼格说你真黑进国安局了 |
[26:27] | Yeah, it looks that way. Where did he go? | 看来是这样 他去哪了 |
[26:30] | He’s sending everything over to NATO, CIA, Interpol. | 他正在向北约 中情局和国际刑警发送资料 |
[26:33] | Guess he hopes they’ll take it | 他大概希望他们能 |
[26:33] | as a sign of good faith from S.H.I.E.L.D. | 把这视作神盾局的善意之举 |
[26:36] | That’s smart. | 挺高明 |
[26:37] | Though, looks like all I got was lots of views of an empty rooftop. | 不过看来我只拿到一堆空屋顶的录像啊 |
[26:41] | May’s gone. | 梅走了 |
[26:45] | – What do you mean “gone”? Gone where? – She left. | -走了 去哪了 -她离开基地了 |
[26:48] | I’m sure if I asked where, she wouldn’t have told me. | 我想就算我问她要去哪 她也不说的 |
[26:53] | So, no goodbye? No nothing? | 也不说再见 一点表示都没有 |
[26:56] | She never felt anything for us, did she? | 她对我们真是一点感情都没有 是不是 |
[26:58] | She just played us so she could keep an eye on Coulson. | 她把我们耍得团团转只为了监视科尔森 |
[27:01] | That was her mission. | 那是她的任务 |
[27:03] | Did you feel anything for her? | 你对她有感觉吗 |
[27:06] | Um…no. | 没有 |
[27:08] | The only comfort we took in each other was knowing we didn’t have to. | 我们从彼此那里得到的唯一慰藉就是不必动感情 |
[27:11] | You can’t choose to feel. | 感觉这种事可没得选 |
[27:12] | Usually, I can. | 一般来说 我可以 |
[27:15] | It’s different with us. | 但我们之间不同 |
[27:18] | “Us” is a strong word. | “我们”这个词好重啊 |
[27:21] | I mean, I know I kissed you, but to be fair, | 我知道我吻了你 但话说回来 |
[27:23] | I thought there was a 97% chance we were gonna… | 当时我以为我们有97%的可能性… |
[27:27] | die. | 会死 |
[27:29] | But we did’n tdie. | 但我们没死 |
[27:30] | Which is good. | 是件好事 |
[27:31] | Yes, that is very good. | 确实是件好事 |
[27:32] | But there’s still no rush on us being an “us.” | 但也不用急着就”我们”了吧 |
[27:36] | It’s not like it’s a good time to start anything. | 现在不是恋爱的好时机 |
[27:40] | There’s never a good time. | 永远都没什么好时机 |
[27:43] | We’ve got to start somewhere. | 总得迈出第一步 不是吗 |
[27:47] | You better get going. Daniels will be here soon. | 你快行动吧 丹尼尔斯就快来了 |
[27:52] | It’s ok. You will be fine. | 别担心 你不会有事的 |
[27:54] | Why don’t you tell her the truth — | 你为什么不告诉她真相 |
[27:55] | That you’re still alive? | 告诉她你还活着 |
[27:58] | Sir, it’s just the way she talks about you | 长官 她说起你的时候 |
[28:00] | sounds like you two had something nice. | 感觉你们的感情真的很美好 |
[28:02] | We did. | 没错 |
[28:07] | So it’s not because you’re afraid to talk to her. | 那么你并不是害怕告诉她 |
[28:09] | I don’t want to hurt her again. | 我不想再伤害她 |
[28:10] | Besides, it’s not like I can stay. | 再说了 我又不能留下 |
[28:13] | We have a job to do. | 我们还有职责在身 |
[28:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:17] | If that’s how you felt, you had a funny way to show it. | 如果你是这样想的 你表达的方式可真奇怪 |
[28:20] | Specialists don’t spend time with a lot of people. | 行动专家很少跟人沟通 |
[28:23] | The ones we do, we’re all cut from the same cloth. | 和我们打交道的又都是同一类人[剪裁自同样的布料] |
[28:26] | Black kevlar? | 黑色特工服吗 |
[28:27] | Trained to get the job done, | 职责就是完成任务 |
[28:29] | keep emotions in check. | 控制好感情 |
[28:33] | But you — you’re different. | 但你 你很不同 |
[28:35] | “Different” bad? | 很糟糕的不同吗 |
[28:37] | Bad for me. | 对我来说很糟糕 |
[28:38] | I didn’t want to think about you. | 我不要时刻都想着你 |
[28:39] | I wanted to stay focused. | 我要专注于工作 |
[28:40] | And then I saw you after you were shot… | 但我看到你中枪 |
[28:45] | fighting to stay alive? | 拼尽全力要活下来的时候 |
[28:48] | But you’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[28:49] | I’m kevlar. You’re not. | 我是个黑制服特工 你不是 |
[28:52] | You don’t have to be. | 你不用这样 |
[28:54] | You don’t have to shut people out. | 不用这样拒人于千里之外 |
[28:56] | Yeah, I do. | 不 我得这样 |
[29:00] | There are things about me… | 有些关于我的事… |
[29:04] | that you wouldn’t like if you knew. | 你知道了肯定不会喜欢 |
[29:07] | You think I don’t have skeletons? | 你以为我没有秘密吗 |
[29:08] | It’s different. | 这不一样 |
[29:10] | You’re… | 你是个… |
[29:12] | good. | 好人 |
[29:14] | So are you. | 你也是啊 |
[29:16] | Not always. | 不总是 |
[29:23] | I lied to you. | 我对你撒谎了 |
[29:26] | My older brother… | 我哥哥… |
[29:29] | He didn’t beat up my younger brother. | 他没有揍我弟弟 |
[29:32] | He was crueler than that. | 他比这更残忍 |
[29:36] | He made me do it. | 他逼我去做 |
[29:39] | And I let him. | 而我让他这么做了 |
[29:40] | I was afraid of him. | 我很怕他 |
[29:42] | What about your parents? | 那你父母呢 |
[29:44] | They were worse. | 他们更糟 |
[29:49] | I am not a good man, Skye. | 我不是个好人 斯凯 |
[29:57] | Yes, you are. | 不 你是好人 |
[30:16] | Yeah, one of my — one of my cuts must have just opened up. | 一定是有个伤口裂开了 |
[30:18] | Let me help. Let me help. | 让我帮你 |
[30:19] | No, no, no, no. No. | 不用 不用 |
[30:21] | I just need to clean up. | 我去冲洗一下就好 |
[30:54] | There you are, Eric. | 你在这里啊 埃里克 |
[31:51] | No. | 别停 |
[31:53] | Keep playing. | 继续演奏 |
[31:54] | I’m sorry I scare you. | 很抱歉我吓着你了 |
[31:56] | I know that I’m a monster. | 我知道我是个怪物 |
[31:59] | But you’re the one that can save me. | 但只有你可以拯救我 |
[32:05] | Come on. | 加油 |
[32:36] | Eric? | 埃里克 |
[32:46] | That’s weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[33:00] | Eric? | 埃里克 |
[33:09] | Eric. | 埃里克 |
[33:28] | Ward. | 沃德 |
[33:53] | Jemma. | 珍玛 |
[33:58] | No. | 不要 |
[34:00] | Please! | 求求你 |
[34:25] | No. | 不 |
[34:30] | No. | 不会的 |
[34:35] | No. | 不会的 |
[34:36] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[34:39] | Skye?! | 斯凯 |
[34:41] | Skye! | 斯凯 |
[34:56] | He’s hydra. | 他是九头蛇 |
[35:10] | Skye! | 斯凯 |
[35:30] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[35:31] | I’m still here. | 我还在这里 |
[35:33] | I promise. I’m still here with you. | 我发誓 我会继续守护你 |
[35:45] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[35:48] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:51] | I… | 我… |
[35:52] | I thought… | 我以为… |
[35:55] | He was here. | 他刚刚在这里 |
[35:57] | Seemed so real this time. | 这次感觉好真实了 |
[36:00] | See what we want to see, I guess. | 大概思念太深产生了幻觉 |
[36:03] | I guess so. | 大概是吧 |
[36:26] | Think I’d be hiding in a closet? | 你以为我会躲在小房间里吗 |
[36:29] | I was wondering where you went. | 我正纳闷你去哪了 |
[36:31] | I went back to the room. You weren’t there. | 我回了房间 你却不在 |
[36:33] | Why did you leave? | 为什么乱跑 |
[36:35] | Truth? | 说实话吗 |
[36:37] | I’d appreciate it. | 好啊 |
[36:40] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[36:44] | Opening up, and that kiss — which… | 对我坦诚心事 还有那个吻 |
[36:48] | was a very nice kiss, I admit. | 虽然那个吻感觉很不错 |
[36:53] | I didn’t mean to scare you. | 我没想到会吓着你 |
[36:54] | I don’t exactly over-analyze. I just act impulsively, | 当时我并没多想 只是跟着直觉走 |
[36:58] | and then I freak out after the fact. | 但反应过来后吓到了 |
[37:02] | Are you still? | 现在缓过来了吗 |
[37:18] | No. I’m good. | 嗯 现在好了 |
[37:23] | I want this. | 这是我想要的 |
[37:27] | And you? What do you want? | 你呢 你想要什么 |
[37:31] | What I want… is to stay here with you | 我只想留在这儿 和你一起 |
[37:36] | and imagine the world outside doesn’t exist. | 假装外面的世界不存在 |
[37:43] | But the world outside does exist. | 但外面的纷争还在 |
[37:46] | I just got word from Fitz. They need our help. | 刚收到菲兹的消息 他们需要我们帮助 |
[37:50] | The bus is fueled up, ready to go. | 空客已经加好油等着了 |
[37:53] | – We should tell Koenig. – I just did. | -我们应该跟凯尼格讲一声 -我刚跟他说过 |
[37:55] | He’s headed outside to open the hangar doors. We’re in a hurry. | 他去外面开机库大门了 我们得赶紧走 |
[37:57] | I just got to grab a couple things. | 等我去拿点东西 |
[38:01] | We need to go right now. | 我们必须马上走 |
[38:05] | Of course we do. Lead the way. | 当然了 咱们走吧 |
[38:21] | Sir. | 长官 |
[38:23] | Is everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:27] | She said I never lied to her. Today, I did. | 她说我从没骗过她 可今天我骗了她 |
[38:31] | But she’s alive and safe. We did that, at least. | 但至少她现在还安全地活着 |
[38:35] | Why didn’t you tell her the truth? | 为什么不告诉她真相呢 |
[38:37] | I will. Someday, I guess, | 我会的 有朝一日吧 |
[38:42] | when there’s a chance she’ll understand. | 希望到时她能理解 |
[38:48] | When we get back, I need to make things right with May. | 回去以后 我也得和梅修复关系 |
[38:51] | How can I expect Audrey to forgive me | 如果我都不能原谅她 |
[38:53] | if I’m not willing to do the same? | 又怎么能期盼奥黛丽会原谅我呢 |
[38:58] | I’m gonna check with Trip and see how much longer we have. | 我去问问崔普还要多久能到 |
[39:07] | – We need to talk. – We do? | -我们得谈谈 -是吗 |
[39:09] | Agent Triplett thinks he’s done something to upset you. | 崔普利特特工觉得你对他似乎有不满 |
[39:12] | Fitz, if you’re questioning his loyalty in any way, | 菲兹 如果你是在怀疑他的忠诚 |
[39:14] | I can assure you — | 我能保证… |
[39:15] | – It’s not him. – Well, what is it, then? | -跟他无关 -那你是为什么 |
[39:23] | You know how I can be. I hate change. | 你了解我的 我不喜欢改变 |
[39:37] | Where’s our bus? | 我们的空客呢 |
[39:40] | And our team? | 还有队员呢 |
[39:42] | I don’t know. | 不知道啊 |
[39:55] | It’s so beautiful. | 太美了 |
[39:58] | So, are we off to Portland? | 我们是要去波特兰吗 |
[40:00] | Actually, Fitz thinks the 0-8-4 | 菲兹觉得我们在秘鲁找到的 |
[40:02] | plasma ray we found in peru might help. | 等离子体射线能派上用场 |
[40:05] | Didn’t we jettison that to the sun? | 我们不是把它发射去太阳了吗 |
[40:07] | Yeah, but Fitz has the specs on it. | 对 但菲兹保存了它的参数 |
[40:10] | On the hard drive. | 存在硬盘里 |
[40:14] | You need me to decrypt the hard drive. | 你想让我破解硬盘 |
[40:17] | The team does. | 是团队需要 |
[40:19] | And since it’s coupled to specific coordinates, Agent Skye… | 由于解码要配合特定坐标 斯凯特工 |
[40:23] | You’re in charge. Where to next? | 听你的 接下来去哪 |
[41:00] | What are you doing? We have to go. | 你这是做什么 我们得马上走 |
[41:02] | – 500 miles. – What? | -500英里 -什么 |
[41:05] | 500 miles, and I don’t even get a “Thank you.” | 开了500英里 你连句”谢谢”都不说 |
[41:09] | I was just about to — | 我正想说… |
[41:10] | – It’s too late. – …thank you. | -太晚了 -…多谢你 |
[41:12] | I said too late. | 都说了太晚了 |
[41:18] | You can call anybody you like. Why me? | 你可以打给任何人 为什么找我 |
[41:24] | I needed someone I can trust. | 我需要找信得过的人 |
[41:29] | That bad, huh? | 情况真那么糟啊 |
[41:32] | Did you get it? | 拿到了吗 |
[41:38] | I may be retired, but I still have contacts. | 我虽然退休了 但人脉还在 |
[41:44] | And my agency hasn’t fallen apart. | 我所在的机构可没有四分五裂 |
[41:51] | You’re not the only one looking, you know. | 要知道 还有其他人在找她 |
[41:54] | She won’t be hard to find. | 很快就能找到她 |
[41:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:01] | You’re not gonna take her out, are you? | 你不会是想除掉她吧 |
[42:04] | No, mom. I just want to talk. | 不 妈 我只想和她谈谈 |
[42:08] | Good. I’ve always liked Maria. | 那就好 我一直挺喜欢玛丽亚的 |