时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Even though it was only a hundred miles | 虽然只离她的家乡 |
[00:12] | from her hometown of Newport Beach, | 纽波特比奇一百里远 |
[00:15] | the desert created a whole new value system for Lindsay Bluth. | 这片沙漠还是刷新了Lindsay Bluth的价值观 |
[00:19] | I’d give $20,000 for a lemonade right now. | 我现在愿意花两万块买一杯柠檬水 |
[00:22] | For the most part. | 大部分时候啦 |
[00:23] | It was here that she’d moved with her activist boyfriend… | 她和她的激进男友搬到了这儿 |
[00:26] | Marky! Mommy needs mescaline! | Marky 妈妈需要点迷幻药 |
[00:29] | …and his mother. | 还有他的妈妈 |
[00:30] | And tell your girlfriend DeBrie | 然后叫你的女朋友DeBrie |
[00:32] | to shovel that ostrich crap! | 去把鸵鸟屎铲掉 |
[00:34] | It’s not DeBrie, Ma Bark. | 我不是DeBrie Bark妈 |
[00:36] | It’s Lindsay. | 我是Lindsay |
[00:37] | I just cut off my hair. | 我只是剪了头发 |
[00:38] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[00:40] | Now start shoveling! | 快去铲屎 |
[00:41] | God, you’re lazier than Lindsay. | 天哪 你比Lindsay还要懒 |
[00:45] | Marky, hurry! | Marky 快来 |
[00:46] | – There’s another dead iguana. – Oh. | – 又是一只死鬣蜥 – 噢 |
[00:48] | What does this mean? | 这算是什么意思 |
[00:50] | Probably those bastards next door. | 大概是隔壁那些混蛋搞的鬼 |
[00:52] | The bastards next door were actually a gathered group | 隔壁的混蛋们事实上是一群CEO |
[00:57] | of CEOs who were attending a mid-summer sweat and squeeze. | 他们在参加仲夏的挥汗运动 |
[00:59] | They want us off their land. | 他们想让我们滚 |
[01:00] | Probably so they can build a border wall. | 或许以便加盖更厚的墙 |
[01:03] | They just want to separate the whites from the browns. | 他们纯粹想分裂白种人和棕种人 |
[01:05] | You really are color-blind. | 你真的是色盲 |
[01:07] | Face-blind. | 脸盲而已 |
[01:08] | Fortunately, I can see color. | 幸运的是我能分辩颜色 |
[01:10] | That’s how I can tell the browns are the Mexicans. | 所以我才能看出那些棕色的是墨西哥人 |
[01:13] | Anyway, I thought I scared those bastards off | 总之 我以为我吓走那些混蛋了呢 |
[01:15] | by scaring their leader. | 威吓了他们的头头 |
[01:16] | The strong will become the weak. | 强者即将成为弱者 |
[01:19] | But I think I overdid it first on the maca, because I ended up | 但我可能磕了太多玛卡了 因为最后他 |
[01:21] | seeing two of him. | 都成重影了 |
[01:23] | But to kill an innocent iguana, | 但是对一只无辜的鬣蜥下毒手 |
[01:25] | this beautiful creature of the desert… | 沙漠中一抹美丽的倩影 |
[01:27] | That lizard bastard bit me! | 混蛋蜥蜴居然咬我 |
[01:29] | God! | 天哪 |
[01:30] | Who keeps numbing these desert animals? | 谁一直弄昏这些沙漠动物 |
[01:31] | No, no, we’ll kill it later. | 不 我们等等再杀它 |
[01:32] | Mom, lizard bite! | 妈 蜥蜴咬伤 |
[01:33] | Put some rubbing mescaline on it! | 涂点迷幻药上去 |
[01:35] | Lindsay hated her new life, | Lindsay厌恶她的新生活 |
[01:37] | but even more, she hated herself | 但出于她对生活的厌恶 |
[01:39] | for hating her new life. | 她更恨她自己 |
[01:40] | Marky, I just don’t know how much more of this I can take. | Marky 我不知道这种日子我还能忍受多久 |
[01:42] | I’m surrounded by squalor and death, | 充满了悲惨肮脏的死亡 |
[01:45] | and I still can’t be happy. | 但我仍不开心 |
[01:46] | Yeah, well, it’s only gonna get worse, | 是啊 还会更糟呢 |
[01:48] | ’cause they’re chasing us off the land. | 因为他们要把我们赶走了 |
[01:49] | I mean, where are we gonna go? | 我是说 我们要去哪儿呢 |
[01:51] | Hey, new girl, I just heard | 嘿 新来的 我刚听到了 |
[01:52] | about your mother’s trial. | 你妈的判决 |
[01:54] | She was sent away. | 她被遣走了 |
[01:55] | Lindsay had missed her own mother’s trial, | Lindsay错过了她亲生母亲的判决 |
[01:58] | and for that, she’d never be able to forgive her… | 因为这个 她永远不可能原谅 |
[02:01] | Hey, I know a place that just opened up. | 嘿 我知道个现在能去的地方 |
[02:03] | …herself. | 她自己 |
[02:04] | Now the story of a family | 故事是关于一个 |
[02:06] | whose future was abruptly canceled, | 突然失去未来的家庭 |
[02:08] | and the one daughter who had no choice | 其中一个女儿别无选择 |
[02:10] | but to keep her life together. | 不得不理清自己的生活 |
[02:17] | It’s Lindsay’s | 欢迎收看Lindsay的 |
[02:18] | Arrested Development. | <发展受阻> |
[02:21] | – Lindsay wanted to move – That’s great. | – Lindsay想要搬去 – 太棒了 |
[02:23] | to her mother’s empty penthouse, | 她妈闲置的顶层公寓 |
[02:24] | – but Marky wouldn’t think – You dropped your shovel. | – 但Marky不会考虑 – 你丢了铲子 |
[02:26] | of leaving the old bird behind. | 抛弃这只老鸟 |
[02:29] | So it was a party of three | 所以他们一行三人 |
[02:31] | that had to sneak into the Balboa Towers. | 溜进了巴波亚塔 |
[02:37] | Although Marky was having trouble | 虽然Marky难以接受 |
[02:38] | – accepting what appeared to be – Come on, Cindy. | – 呈现在眼前的 – 快来 Cindy |
[02:40] | a lavish lifestyle. | 奢华的生活 |
[02:41] | – What do you think? – Ugh. | – 你觉得如何 – 呃 |
[02:43] | Smells weird in here. What is that? | 这里闻起来怪怪的 什么东西 |
[02:44] | I think it’s just… not urine. | 我想只是因为没有尿 |
[02:47] | And we’re not moving in, | 而且我们不是搬进来 |
[02:48] | we’re occupying a space with central air. | 我们只是占领一块有中央空调的领地 |
[02:52] | Cindy Cindy? | |
[02:53] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:55] | Look, Lindsay, Cindy already marked the master. | 快看 Lindsay Cindy已经占了主卧了 |
[02:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:58] | This will be where she goes. | 以后她就待这儿了 |
[03:00] | So we’re staying. | 所以我们留下咯 |
[03:02] | And we will change the world and hold our heads high. | 然后高昂着头改变这个世界 |
[03:06] | And it might be nice to live like normal people for a change. | 而且或许试着跟正常人一样生活也不错 |
[03:11] | Let’s put some newspaper on these windows. | 咱来铺点报纸在窗户上 |
[03:17] | One year later, however, | 然而 一年后 |
[03:19] | the only thing they’d actually changed was | 他们唯一改变的只有 |
[03:21] | getting the “Not urine” Smell out of the penthouse. | 去掉了公寓里的”没尿”味 |
[03:27] | You’re looking at Lindsay. | 你看着的是Lindsay |
[03:28] | Still Lindsay. | 还是Lindsay |
[03:29] | Oh. Hey, Linds. | 噢 嘿 Linds |
[03:31] | – How was beg? – Beg was good. | – 乞讨得如何 – 还不错 |
[03:32] | I found some tres leches cake. | 我找到了些海绵蛋糕 |
[03:35] | That’s great. | 不错啊 |
[03:36] | Hey, did you clean up? | 嘿 你是打扫了吗 |
[03:37] | No, no, I just cleared out a space to work on the Love bomb. | 没 我只是腾出了一块地儿准备干一炮 |
[03:40] | Oh, okay. I’ll, uh, change out of these filthy clothes | 噢 好吧 我去把脏衣服换掉 |
[03:42] | and into some filthy lingerie. | 换上”污秽”的内衣 |
[03:45] | I don’t think I washed it. | 我大概也没洗过 |
[03:46] | No, I meant what we’re gonna do to this guy– Herbert Love. | 不 我是说我们要干这家伙 Herbert Love |
[03:50] | Herbert Love was a very conservative candidate | Herbert Love是个非常保守的众议院里的 |
[03:52] | for a very conservative seat in the very conservative | 一个非常保守的席位里的 |
[03:55] | – House of Representatives. – Look, look, look. | – 一个非常保守的候选人 – 听着 |
[03:56] | Am I guilty of anything? Yes. | 我是有罪还是什么的吗 是的 |
[03:59] | Of having a great sense of humor. | 犯了太幽默之罪 |
[04:01] | But the two women who accused me of this crime | 但是指控我的两个女人 |
[04:03] | do not have a great sense of humor. | 没有什么幽默感 |
[04:05] | Look, in fact, I’ll tell you the joke and let you be the judge… | 听着 我现在就给讲个笑话你们评评理 |
[04:08] | Although he was prone to | 虽然他更可能被 |
[04:10] | the more than occasional harassment scandal. | 性骚扰丑闻缠身 |
[04:12] | I forgot the joke. | 笑话我忘了 |
[04:14] | Oh, he’s about to be harassed, all right. | 他要被狠狠骚扰了 好的 |
[04:16] | I’m gonna spray the bastards with ink and glitter. | 我要往这群混蛋身上撒墨水和亮粉 |
[04:18] | It’ll be in their ears for weeks. | 会在耳朵里好几周都弄不出来 |
[04:21] | Thing is, I can’t find the glitter anywhere. | 问题是 我哪儿都找不到亮粉 |
[04:22] | Did you take the silver glitter? | 你拿了银色亮粉吗 |
[04:23] | Nope. I mean, I’d say check the junk drawer, | 没有 我本想说找找装废品的抽屉 |
[04:25] | but I can’t differentiate anymore. | 但我已经不知道哪个是装废品的了 |
[04:28] | Oh, God, what is this? | 噢 天哪 这是什么 |
[04:30] | Oh. Okay, good. Perfect timing, | 噢 很好 完美的时机 |
[04:32] | because this is where you come in. | 这就是你发挥作用的时候了 |
[04:33] | A lot of this has to do with ink compression, | 这个是关于浓缩墨汁 |
[04:35] | oxygen capacity, expulsion pressures. | 氧容量 释出压力之类的 |
[04:37] | But the point is, three days before the event, | 关键是 选举前三天 |
[04:39] | I’m gonna take the explosive and hide in the podium. | 我要带着这个炸药躲在演讲台下面 |
[04:42] | On the night of the event, at exactly 7:30, | 在选举当晚 7:30准点 |
[04:44] | I’m gonna pull the pin to the tank. | 我会拉开引爆器 |
[04:45] | Then you’re gonna knock on the podium door | 然后你敲敲演讲台 |
[04:48] | to let me know that the coast is clear. | 通知我可以出去了 |
[04:49] | When Love steps up to the podium at exactly 8:00, blam! | 当Love 8点准点上台时 砰 |
[04:52] | The podium doors burst open, and he and everyone will be… | 演讲台的柜门被冲开 他和所有人都会 |
[04:55] | Blue in the face, yeah. | 一脸青色 知道 |
[04:57] | That’s better than what I had, actually. | 事实上 这比我想的更好 |
[04:58] | I was gonna say they’d be covered in ink and glitter. | 我本打算说满脸墨汁和亮粉的 |
[05:00] | Or we can support Lucille 2, who he’s running against. | 或者我们可以支持Lucille二号 他的竞争对手 |
[05:03] | She’s right across the hall. | 她就住对门 |
[05:04] | No, no! She’s part of the problem. | 不行 她也是问题的一部分 |
[05:07] | Wait, you haven’t been going over there, by the way? | 等等 顺口一问 你没去过她家吧 |
[05:09] | – No one can know we’re here. – Of course not. | – 不能让人知道我们在这儿 – 当然没有 |
[05:11] | Does it look like I’m lying? | 我看上去像在说谎吗 |
[05:13] | It did. | 像 |
[05:16] | But not to a man with face-blindness. | 但在一个脸盲的人看来并不 |
[05:18] | Yeah, no, I guess not. | 是啊 大概没说谎 |
[05:20] | Because Lindsay could only spend | 由于Lindsay没法忍受 |
[05:21] | so many hours with a shrill, feathered creature… | 和一个满身羽毛 肆意尖叫的生物共处太久 |
[05:24] | …and needed to get away. | 需要逃出来一会儿 |
[05:26] | You look marvelous in that! | 你穿着那个看上去棒极了 |
[05:28] | Look | 试试这个 |
[05:29] | I can’t believe how much I’ve missed | 真不敢相信我居然这么想念 |
[05:31] | the feel of anything that isn’t hemp. | 任何不是麻布的东西 |
[05:33] | And try this on. | 再试试这个 |
[05:34] | Isn’t that funny? | 有趣吧 |
[05:35] | I used to wear that with the Captain. | 我以前和Captain在一起的时候戴着这个 |
[05:37] | And I was… | 而我是 |
[05:38] | Tennille Tennille? | |
[05:39] | And not make eye contact, yes! | 而且不进行眼神交流 是的 |
[05:41] | What am I gonna do, cut it down for my foster child? | 那我怎么办 难道剪短给我养子戴吗 |
[05:44] | That is what she wanted to do, | 她的确这么尝试过 |
[05:46] | until he threatened to call Social Services. | 直到他威胁说要打给社会服务中心 |
[05:48] | Oh, look what I made you. | 看看我给你做了什么 |
[05:51] | Oh! I love it! | 噢 我喜欢 |
[05:53] | It’s glittery! | 太闪亮了 |
[05:55] | Lindsay was no stranger to making campaign posters, | Lindsay制作宣传海报十分娴熟 |
[05:58] | having made several in her seventh grade | 她七年级的时候做过不少 |
[06:01] | class president campaign against Sally Sitwell. | 为了与Sally Sitwell竞争班长 |
[06:02] | Sally Sitwell | 富有 美丽 苗条 可没那么性感 |
[06:04] | Sally ultimately proved successful | Sally最后凭借着更加 |
[06:06] | 我不会跟Lindsay一样 消失两个月去整个鼻子回来 | |
[06:06] | with a more fact-based campaign. | 写实的态度赢得了竞选 |
[06:09] | A couple of tiny notes, hon. | 一些小小的提醒 |
[06:10] | There are two S’s in “Congress.” | 国会这个单词里有两个”S” |
[06:13] | And I just call myself Lucille… | 而我只会叫我自己Lucille |
[06:14] | Lucille 1. I’m so sorry. | Lucille一号 抱歉 |
[06:16] | No. | 不对 |
[06:17] | Just Lucille. | 只有Lucille |
[06:19] | But I love it! | 但我很喜欢 |
[06:20] | Oh, I wish you’d officially work for my campaign. | 真希望你能正式加入我的竞选团队 |
[06:23] | We could make such a difference. | 我们能给社会做多大的改变啊 |
[06:25] | Well, Marky says that’s not | Marky说这不是 |
[06:26] | the way we should make change. | 改变社会正确的做法 |
[06:27] | Oh, speaking of, do you mind | 说到这个 你介意 |
[06:29] | if I go through your couch cushions? | 我翻翻看你的沙发垫子吗 |
[06:31] | Oh, honey, I wish you’d take the rest of this tres leches cake. | 不介意的话带走剩下的海绵蛋糕吧 |
[06:34] | It’s from a dear Hispanic supporter. | 一个西班牙赞助商给的 |
[06:37] | And I’ll never get it into the bay in one piece. | 但我怕去海湾码头时穿不进裙子 |
[06:40] | Honestly, Lucille 2, you’ve been like a mother to me. | 说真的 Lucille二号 你一直像母亲一样 |
[06:43] | Except kind and loving and willing to let me eat. | 除了你很亲切 慈爱 而且愿意给我吃的 |
[06:47] | It just blows me away. | 太令我感动了 |
[06:49] | Lindsay knew she had to keep | Lindsay明白她得掩盖 |
[06:50] | her secret life of luxury hidden… | 这秘密的奢华生活 |
[06:53] | You’re looking at Lindsay. | 你看着的是Lindsay |
[06:54] | Still Lindsay. | 还是Lindsay |
[06:55] | …from a boyfriend that was | 瞒着她那预备抱着 |
[06:56] | preparing to squat in a podium | 颜料炸弹蹲在演讲台 |
[06:59] | for three days with a paint bomb. | 下面三天的男朋友 |
[07:00] | But, Marky, I mean, won’t you go crazy in there? | 但是 Marky 你在里面不会憋疯吗 |
[07:02] | Oh, no, that’s nothing. I once did a week and a half | 噢 这没什么 我还藏在一个油桶里 |
[07:04] | in an oil drum just to throw a pie | 一个半星期就为了往施瓦辛格 |
[07:06] | at Arnold Schwarzenegger. | 脸上扔一块派 |
[07:07] | I never heard about that. | 我怎么没听过这事儿 |
[07:08] | Oh, yeah, well, the press tried to spin it as | 噢 是这样 媒体把它定性成了 |
[07:10] | “Hippie tries to play pie-tin Frisbee with the governor,” | “嬉皮士试图和州长玩锡纸飞盘游戏” |
[07:13] | but… this time, I’m eating beforehand. | 这次我要先吃饱 |
[07:15] | Yeah, I-I see that. | 我看出来了 |
[07:17] | Hey, can I get you a fork? | 我给你拿个叉子吧 |
[07:18] | ‘Cause that’s my brother whose face you’re licking. | 你在舔我弟弟的脸呢 |
[07:22] | That’s a face? | 这是个脸 |
[07:24] | Everything I do is wrong. | 我做的任何事情都是错的 |
[07:27] | I knew you wouldn’t be | 我就知道你不会 |
[07:27] | on board with this, Lindsay. | 赞同我做这事 Lindsay |
[07:28] | I’m sorry to say this, | 很遗憾的告知你 |
[07:29] | but you are losing your passion. | 你的激情渐渐没有了 |
[07:31] | What passion? You don’t even look at me. | 什么激情 你甚至都不瞧我一眼 |
[07:33] | I don’t know if I’ve said this before– | 我不知道我提过没有 |
[07:35] | it’s not important or anything– | 虽然没有很重要 |
[07:36] | but I’m really, really pretty. | 但是我非常漂亮 |
[07:38] | I’m the straightest guy you know! | 我是你认识的男人中最直的 |
[07:40] | Why does every man feel like | 为什么每个男人都 |
[07:42] | they have to say that to me? | 自认为要跟我说这个 |
[07:43] | Quiet! Cindy’s in heat. | 安静 Cindy要生气了 |
[07:45] | You know how much she hates it when we argue. | 你知道她多讨厌我们吵架 |
[07:47] | Now listen to me. This protest of mine | 听我说 我的这次反抗 |
[07:49] | – can really make a difference. – Yeah, it’s gonna land you | – 真能有所改变 – 是啊 会让你 |
[07:51] | – in jail, Marky. – Oh, there it is. | – 进监狱 – 噢 又来了 |
[07:52] | Oh, yeah, so that’s– oh, yeah. | 是啊 就是这么 对 |
[07:53] | You know what, you are just as selfish | 你知道吗 你还是那么自私 |
[07:55] | – and money-hungry as you ever were. -No, I’m… | – 金钱至上 从来没变 – 不 我 |
[07:57] | – Yes, you are. – That’s not true. | – 是的 你是 – 你错了 |
[07:58] | Ooh, a Neiman’s catalog. | 噢 内曼的商品目录[奢饰品店] |
[08:01] | But it was what she found stuck inside the catalog | 但真正引起她注意的是商品目录里 |
[08:04] | that got her attention. | 夹着的东西 |
[08:06] | And that’s when she found the mother lode. | 此刻她找到了母脉 |
[08:08] | “From Gangie 4: Facelift.” | “来自外婆 拉皮手术” |
[08:10] | What a load of… | 这么一大笔 |
[08:13] | Mother. | 妈妈 |
[08:14] | And this time, she did make a court appearance. | 而这次 她出现在场上了 |
[08:18] | Cheryl, you’ve got no backhand! | Cheryl 你不会反拍吗 |
[08:20] | I’m working the whole court, | 全场都是我在打啊 |
[08:22] | and you keep hitting the balls fucking high. | 而你光顾着把球打的[哔]高 |
[08:25] | Oh, great, looks like we’ve got another high-end hooker in here. | 好极了 看样子又来了一个高端妓女 |
[08:28] | Oh, thank you, Mother. | 谢谢夸奖 妈妈 |
[08:30] | So, let’s cut to the chase. | 有话直说吧 |
[08:32] | I want to talk to you about a check for plastic surgery. | 我想谈谈那张整容手术的支票 |
[08:36] | I already wrote you a check for that. | 我已经给你开过整容的支票了 |
[08:38] | Lucille had, back when Lindsay thought | Lucille的确开过 当Lindsay |
[08:40] | – she was only 12 years old. – New nose. | – 自以为只有12岁的时候 – 新鼻子 |
[08:43] | Worrying it would hurt her daughter’s feelings… | 担心会伤害到女儿的自尊 |
[08:46] | Put a “Y” On there. | 加个”Y”在这儿 |
[08:47] | …she put a fun spin on it. | 于是她加了个儿化音来逗趣 |
[08:49] | – “Nosy.” – And you should be | – “鼻儿” – 为此 |
[08:50] | thanking me for that. | 你该谢谢我 |
[08:52] | You looked like a can opener. | 你以前就像个开罐器 |
[08:54] | No, a check for my daughter. | 不 给我女儿的支票 |
[08:55] | She’s gorgeous. | 她很美 |
[08:57] | And I love her just the way she is. | 而我就爱她原本的面貌 |
[08:59] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你上次见她是什么时候 |
[09:01] | She’s been living with her father the past year, | 过去这几年她一直和她父亲一起生活 |
[09:04] | and it’s been… really hard. | 这对我来说 很难熬 |
[09:08] | I’ll be out on parole by the time you work up a tear. | 等你挤出一滴泪时我都出狱了 |
[09:12] | What makes you think I wrote a check to your daughter, nosy? | 怎么会觉得我给你女儿开了支票 鼻儿 |
[09:15] | It came to the penthouse. | 寄来顶层公寓了 |
[09:16] | Well, well. | 听听看 |
[09:17] | Little Miss Lives-Off-the-Land is living in my penthouse. | “向往大自然”小姐住在我的公寓里啊 |
[09:20] | Okay, so you figured it out, Gene Parmesan. | 被你看出来了 Gene Parmesan[Bluth家的私人侦探] |
[09:23] | Just goes to show, the apple does not far from the tree fall. | 事实证明 有其母必有其女 |
[09:27] | I am like you nothing. | 我和你完全不一样 |
[09:29] | You’re not even my real mother. | 你甚至不是我的亲生母亲 |
[09:31] | I am a political activist. | 我是个政治活跃分子 |
[09:34] | Oh, you’re a lot more like me than you know, sister. | 噢 你可远比你想象的要像我 姐妹 |
[09:37] | Except I can back up my bad choices. | 除了我对糟糕的选择还有后备计划 |
[09:40] | I’m doing hard time. | 我最近很难 |
[09:41] | 00 p.M. Hot rock massage is open. | 12点了 热岩按摩开始了 |
[09:44] | Thanks for coming, sweetheart. | 谢谢你来 亲爱的 |
[09:46] | But Lindsay wanted | 但Lindsay想要 |
[09:47] | to prove that she wasn’t like her so-called mother. | 证明她一点不像她所谓的母亲 |
[09:50] | And that’s why she did this. | 于是她有了如此举动 |
[09:55] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[09:56] | Let’s bomb the bastard. | 轰死那个混蛋 |
[10:00] | It’s Lindsay. | 我是Lindsay |
[10:01] | Oh, yes! Yeah! | 噢 对 太好了 |
[10:06] | Lindsay and her boyfriend Marky arrived in– | Lindsay和她男友到了 |
[10:09] | get this– Beverly Hills to prepare | 注意了 贝弗利山庄 |
[10:11] | for their act of glittery social protest. | 去准备他们闪亮的政治抗议 |
[10:14] | But Lindsay was having second thoughts. | 但是Lindsay退缩了 |
[10:17] | Marky, look, um, | Marky 听着 |
[10:19] | I have this check that my mother wrote for my daughter. | 我有张我妈开给我女儿的支票 |
[10:22] | It can buy us a lot of leaflets against Love. | 我们可以买很多反对Love的传单 |
[10:25] | And also a lot of Nature’s Miracle. | 还有很多宠物用品 |
[10:27] | You know, there’s a huge sale going on right now at Petco… | 宠物用品商店那儿在大打折呢 |
[10:29] | No, never! Rip it up! No money! | 不 永不 撕了它 不要钱 |
[10:31] | And don’t worry, I’ve thought of everything. | 别担心 一切我都考虑到了 |
[10:33] | He had. | 这是真的 |
[10:35] | Except for someone to watch Cindy. | 除了找人照看Cindy |
[10:36] | Oh, but she’s locked in. | 噢 但她被锁在房子里了 |
[10:37] | What’s the worst that can happen? | 能发生什么事儿呢 |
[10:43] | – Good luck. – Thanks. | – 祝好运 – 谢谢 |
[10:44] | Ah! What a great day to step out | 这天气多么适合出门 |
[10:46] | onto an over-irrigated golf course and play a game | 去过度灌溉的高尔夫球场上玩一场 |
[10:48] | that wastes vast acres of usable, farm-able land. | 浪费了广阔可使用耕种地的游戏啊 |
[10:52] | And after a few nights in the trailer, | 在拖车里度过几个晚上后 |
[10:55] | Lindsay showed up in Lucille 2’s Tennille wig | Lindsay戴着Lucille二号的Tennille假发 |
[10:58] | to be ready to release Marky from the podium | 准备在约定的时间把Marky |
[11:00] | at the appointed time, | 从演讲台下弄出来 |
[11:02] | and then stroll out together in disguise. | 然后一同乔装悠然逃走 |
[11:05] | I think that’s what this part refers to | 我认为这是这部分说的是这个 |
[11:07] | back when the disguise was | 只是乔装部分预计的是 |
[11:08] | going to be a two-part horse costume. | 两人一套的马玩偶服 |
[11:11] | But soon, she ran into a father she hadn’t seen in over a year. | 但很快 她撞见了她多年未见的父亲 |
[11:14] | Lindsay, I forgot, you dyed your hair. | Lindsay 我都忘了你染了头发 |
[11:17] | Do you have any money? | 你有钱吗 |
[11:19] | And that’s how Lindsay | 于是Lindsay |
[11:20] | parted with the check for Maeby | 舍弃了那张Marky要她撕掉的 |
[11:23] | that Marky had told her to rip up. | 给Maeby的支票 |
[11:25] | And it was then she ran into a daughter… | 而此时她撞见了她的女儿 |
[11:28] | Maeby Maeby. | |
[11:28] | …whose $50,000 check she’d just given away… | 属于她的5万块支票刚被她妈送掉 |
[11:31] | Mom. | 妈 |
[11:31] | …stealing some coconut shrimp. | 正在偷椰子大虾的女儿 |
[11:33] | Of course you’re here. | 你当然会在这儿啦 |
[11:34] | I should’ve known you’d be | 我早该知道你会 |
[11:35] | – supporting this right-wing, dangerous crackpot. -No, no. | – 支持这种进激的右翼疯子 – 不 |
[11:37] | I am here undercover with my boyfriend. | 我和我男友在这儿秘密行动 |
[11:40] | We are gonna take down Love | 我们要凭借胡乱 |
[11:42] | with a random act of senseless nonviolence. | 愚蠢的非暴力行动攻倒Love |
[11:46] | Maeby felt a foreign feeling. | Maeby有了种陌生的感觉 |
[11:48] | I actually respect that. | 事实上我挺敬佩你的做法 |
[11:50] | – Thank you, Maeby. – Which is why, | – 谢谢 Maeby – 于是她 |
[11:52] | for the first time in her adult life… | 成人生涯中第一次 |
[11:54] | So what are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛呢 |
[11:55] | …Maeby was totally honest with her mother. | Maeby对她的母亲坦诚以待 |
[11:58] | I’m getting a lifetime achievement award | 我今晚要领取终身成就奖 |
[12:00] | for my work in the entertainment business. | 表彰我在娱乐行业的贡献 |
[12:02] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[12:04] | Tell your therapist I tried. | 告诉你的心理医生我尽力了 |
[12:06] | But realizing she was still too early | 但她意识到离把Marky |
[12:08] | to let Marky out of the podium, | 从演讲台弄出来还早的很 |
[12:10] | Lindsay headed to the bar, | Lindsay去了吧台 |
[12:12] | and that’s when she met the man she was there to sabotage… | 此刻她遇到了她今晚要毁灭的男人 |
[12:15] | Is it just me, | 是只有我吗 |
[12:17] | or are we the only two people who don’t fit in | 还是我俩都无法融入这群 |
[12:19] | with all these Orange County phonies? | 奥兰治县的乡巴佬 |
[12:23] | …and had no idea who he was. | 却完全不知道他是谁 |
[12:25] | They are a bunch of phonies. | 他们的确是群乡巴佬 |
[12:27] | I usually don’t even go to these things. | 我通常不会来这些场合的 |
[12:29] | And perhaps it was | 或许是因为 |
[12:30] | because he reminded her so much | 他让她想起了刚与她 |
[12:31] | of Tobias when they first started dating, | 开始约会时的Tobias |
[12:34] | but Lindsay flirted back. | Lindsay回应了他的调情 |
[12:36] | What’s your name, princess? | 敢问芳名 公主殿下 |
[12:37] | Cindy Featherbottom Cindy Featherbottom. | |
[12:40] | Of the Laguna Beach Featherbottoms? | 是拉古娜海滩的Featherbottom家族吗 |
[12:42] | Are you trying to find out where I live? | 你是想套出我住哪儿吗 |
[12:44] | And your favorite kind of jewelry. | 还有你最喜欢的珠宝 |
[12:46] | Lindsay hadn’t heard the word “Jewelry” | Lindsay好久没听到”珠宝”这词了 |
[12:48] | in a long time but tried to stay strong. | 但是她还是强装镇定 |
[12:51] | How do I know you’re not one of these phonies? | 我怎么知道你不是这群乡巴佬中的一员呢 |
[12:53] | The only phony I’m interested in is your phony number. | 这里我唯一感兴趣的只有你的电话号码 |
[12:58] | And like Cinderella at the ball, | 就像舞会里的灰姑娘 |
[13:00] | Lindsay really felt like a princess for a change… | Lindsay真的感觉自己像是一个公主了 |
[13:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:04] | …but also like Cinderella, | 还和灰姑娘一样的是 |
[13:05] | – she lost track of the time… – It’s, uh, 714… -Mm-hmm. | – 她忘了时间 – 是714… |
[13:12] | …and had forgotten | 于是她忘了 |
[13:13] | to release Marky from the podium, | 把Marky从演讲台弄出来 |
[13:16] | and that’s when she was struck | 也就是此刻唤起了 |
[13:18] | – with an eerie sense… – Right this way, sir, | – 她过去 – 这里走 先生 |
[13:19] | – right this way. – …of dejavu. | – 这里 – 可怕的回忆 |
[13:20] | Lindsay Lindsay. | |
[13:22] | Oh, God, he blued himself. | 噢 天哪 他把自己染蓝了 |
[13:28] | Lindsay’s attempt to create a disaster | Lindsay企图给Herbert Love制造的 |
[13:30] | for Herbert Love was a complete disaster, | 灾难到头来是场彻底的灾难 |
[13:33] | and as she tried to slip away without drawing attention | 而她试图不引起任何注意地溜走时 |
[13:36] | to herself, she was once again approached… | 又一次被她一直不知道名字的男人 |
[13:38] | – Cindy Featherbottom.-… by the man whose name she never got. | – Cindy Featherbottom – 找到了 |
[13:40] | Here’s my private number. | 这是我的私人号码 |
[13:41] | Give me a call. Perhaps we can engage | 给我打电话 或许我们能进入 |
[13:43] | – in some sexual congress. | “性交国会” |
[13:45] | Although that’s a total giveaway, right? | 这完全不能算暗示了 对吧 |
[13:47] | What a wonderful sense of humor. | 你的幽默感真是棒 |
[13:49] | I’d like that very much. | 我很乐意 |
[13:52] | Sir, the press awaits. | 先生 媒体在等着呢 |
[13:54] | Now, I don’t know what this nut was protesting tonight. | 我不知道这疯子是今晚是想抗议什么 |
[13:55] | I thought you were supposed to be sticking it to the man, not the other way around. | 我以为你要捅他篓子的 怎么变成他捅你了 |
[13:57] | Maeby Maeby. | |
[13:59] | You think he likes me that way? | 你觉得他喜欢我那样 |
[14:01] | No, Mom, that’s Herbert Love, | 不 妈 那是Herbert Love |
[14:03] | the man you’re here to protest. | 你今晚来抗议的男人 |
[14:04] | And I hear the guy with the bomb | 而且我听说那个炸弹男 |
[14:05] | snuck up here from Mexico. | 是从墨西哥溜过来的 |
[14:06] | That’s why I say, | 所以我老说嘛 |
[14:07] | we have got to build a wall | 我们得立个墙在 |
[14:11] | – between us and Mexico. – Oh, no. | – 墨西哥和我们之间 – 噢 不 |
[14:13] | H-How could you not recognize him? | 你怎么能没认出来呢 |
[14:15] | In fairness to Lindsay, it was Marky’s | 替Lindsay说句公道话 |
[14:17] | face-blindness that led him to mistake this photo | Marky的脸盲让他错把这张照片 |
[14:20] | for the candidate. | 当成那位候选人了 |
[14:21] | Why Lindsay failed to recognize | 但Lindsay为什么没认出 |
[14:23] | musical icon Nat King Cole cannot be explained. | 音乐界泰斗Nat King Cole就不得而知了 |
[14:27] | But he’s so modern looking. | 但他看起来太现代了 |
[14:29] | I mean, obviously I didn’t know it was the man | 我是说 显然我不知道我是来抗议 |
[14:30] | whose politics I’m here to protest. | 那家伙的政治立场 |
[14:32] | I guess I was just having fun, | 我想我是玩得太开心了 |
[14:34] | pretending I had my old life back. | 假装我又过回了原来的日子 |
[14:36] | Well, we’ll just be friends, and I’m gonna keep it | 我们只当朋友好了 我会和他保持积极 |
[14:37] | light and fun with him and not talk politics at all. | 快乐的友谊 然后完全不谈政治 |
[14:40] | I can’t believe you’re such a sellout. | 真不敢相信你如此廉价 |
[14:42] | Are you really going to whore yourself out like that? | 你真打算就这样卖身了吗 |
[14:44] | – I am not a whore. – Yeah, you’re a whore. | – 我可不是妓女 – 是的 你是 |
[14:46] | I am not a whore. | 我不是妓女 |
[14:47] | Look, I am still committed to my ideals | 听着 我仍然忠于我的理想 |
[14:50] | and to my Marky. | 和我的Marky |
[14:51] | Lindsay Lindsay! | |
[14:52] | Lindsay Lindsay Lindsay, Lindsay! | |
[14:54] | Well, you certainly have a type. | 看起来你就爱这款的啊 |
[14:56] | Lindsay? Have you seen a woman named Lindsay? | Lindsay 你有看到一个叫Lindsay的吗 |
[14:58] | If you see a woman named Lindsay, | 如果你有看到个叫Lindsay的 |
[14:59] | tell her to bail me out. | 叫她来保释我 |
[15:02] | I’ll do my best, sir. | 我会尽力的 先生 |
[15:03] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[15:05] | Taxi. | 的士 |
[15:06] | Tell Lindsay to feed Cindy. | 叫Lindsay给Cindy喂吃的 |
[15:07] | – She thinks she’s… – : Taxi. | – 她觉得她 – 的士 |
[15:10] | Lindsay was as blue as one of her men | 回到顶层公寓时 Lindsay的心情 |
[15:13] | when she returned to the penthouse, | 就跟她男人一样阴郁 |
[15:15] | and that’s when she decided to get half in the bag. | 于是她决定来半袋包里的东西 |
[15:15] | 逐出通知 警告: 内有发情期动物 | |
[15:20] | But even though she felt bad… | 但即使她如此难过 |
[15:22] | …she was at least able to turn a man’s head… | 她也至少让一个男人回头看她了 |
[15:25] | Gentlemen, start your engines. | 先生们 准备好了吗 |
[15:27] | …although, perhaps had his head not turned… | 但或许如果没有回头 |
[15:29] | – Buster. – …he would have seen | – Buster – 他就会看见 |
[15:30] | – the ostrich warning on the door.- No, Gob. | – 门上鸵鸟的警告 – 不对 Gob |
[15:33] | After another night | 又睡了一晚上拖车后 |
[15:34] | in the trailer, Lindsay went to the model home | Lindsay去样板房找那个 |
[15:37] | to give a daughter who called her a whore | 叫她妓女的女儿 给她带去 |
[15:39] | a piece of her mind. | 一些忠告 |
[15:41] | Hi, sweetie. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[15:43] | Of course, she needed a place to stay, so she couldn’t | 当然 她也需要个住的地方 所以她不能 |
[15:45] | – just jump right in.-I thought I’d surprise you with a visit. | – 无缘无故就去 – 我过来给你个惊喜 |
[15:47] | Yeah, well, the bags are certainly a surprise. | 是啊 大包小包的的确很”惊喜” |
[15:50] | You’re not thinking of moving in, are you? | 你不是打算住过来吧 |
[15:51] | – What? No. – Yeah, because | – 什么 才没呢 – 因为 |
[15:53] | I don’t think Dad would be cool with it. | 我不认为老爸会接受的 |
[15:54] | – No, of course not. – Yeah. | – 不 当然不 – 好的 |
[15:56] | – Is he in? – No. | – 他在这儿吗 – 没 |
[15:58] | Oh, what happened there? | 那儿怎么了 |
[16:02] | Kids or people who like kids. | 熊孩子们或者熊大人们 |
[16:05] | So, where’s Marky? | Marky呢 |
[16:06] | God, Marky will be in jail for quite a while. | 天 Marky要在监狱待一阵子了 |
[16:09] | She actually had just come from visiting him. | 她的确刚探望完Marky回来 |
[16:11] | So it, uh, turns out the glitter was shrapnel grade. | 所以 原来亮片算是弹片级别的武器 |
[16:15] | They’re upping my charges | 他们提升了对我的指控 |
[16:17] | from prank bomb to non-Arab terrorism. | 从恶作剧炸弹到非阿拉伯籍恐怖分子 |
[16:20] | This is where you letting me out | 这就是为什么你得 |
[16:21] | of the podium would have really helped. | 把我从演讲台放出来啊 |
[16:23] | Why didn’t you just come out? | 你干嘛不直接出来呢 |
[16:24] | I couldn’t do it; someone locked me in. | 不行 有人把我锁里面了 |
[16:26] | In fact, it was Gob, | 事实上 是Gob |
[16:27] | thinking he was trapping the magician Tony Wonder | 他还以为他成功破坏了魔术师Tony Wonder |
[16:30] | into one of his illusions. | 的一次幻术表演 |
[16:31] | Hey, Mark, you guys want to see | 嘿 Mark 如果你们想看一个 |
[16:33] | a real failed magician, you might want | 完全失败的魔术师 |
[16:34] | to get down to the Opies tonight. | 今晚就来Opies |
[16:36] | It’s going to be hysterical. | 场面会非常有趣噢 |
[16:37] | I need you to bail me out, Lindsay. | 你得把我保释出去 Lindsay |
[16:38] | – I need you to use that check. – Oh, I… | – 你得用那张支票 – 噢 我 |
[16:40] | I don’t have that check anymore. | 我手头没有那张支票了 |
[16:42] | – What? – You told me to rip it up. | – 什么 – 你叫我撕掉了 |
[16:43] | I thought you said you didn’t believe in money. | 我以为你根本不相信金钱 |
[16:45] | I didn’t until I realized what it could keep me from. | 直到我意识到它能让我离开这里 |
[16:47] | Jail’s a lot like Swappigans, | 监狱太像交易市场了 |
[16:48] | except there’s only one thing to swap. | 除了这里只有一样东西可以交易 |
[16:50] | It’s scary. | 太可怕了 |
[16:51] | – Anus tart. – Yep, that’s me | – 菊花挞 – 在 是我 |
[16:54] | Oh, God, that could have been me. | 噢 天哪 下一个很可能就是我 |
[16:55] | Lindsay, listen to me– I’m scared. | Lindsay 听着 我好怕 |
[16:57] | I’m scared, I’m scared, I’m scared. | 我好怕 我好怕嘛 |
[16:58] | – I’m really scared. – No touching. | – 我真的好怕怕 – 不要接触 |
[17:00] | Actually it’s kind of nice | 事实上 有点自己 |
[17:01] | to have a little me time. | 独处的时间挺好的 |
[17:02] | Oh, of course, that’s why you were giving Herbert Love | 当然啦 所以你昨晚才会把一些你的时间 |
[17:05] | a little you time last night. | 给Herbert Love |
[17:07] | You were flirting with him to get Marky out of jail. | 你跟他调情是为了把Marky弄出监狱 |
[17:10] | Well, yeah, that is | 对 是啊 那就是 |
[17:11] | what I should have been do– what I did, yeah, yeah. | 我本该做的 我做的 对 |
[17:15] | That’s exactly what I should have and did do. | 这正是我该做的而且做了的 |
[17:18] | And it’s not that bad an idea, actually. | 而且这不算是个坏主意 |
[17:21] | You could get him to do anything ’cause he’s probably | 你可以让他做任何事 因为他可能 |
[17:23] | just one of those shallow guys who’s only interested in looks. | 就是那群只关注外表的肤浅男人中的一个 |
[17:25] | I miss that. | 我真想念这个 |
[17:27] | Missed that. | 错过了那个 |
[17:28] | Yeah, you know, maybe it would be | 是啊 或许我跟他 |
[17:29] | a good idea if I got in touch with him. | 联络联络是个好主意 |
[17:31] | I mean, he did give me his card. | 我是说 他给了我名片 |
[17:35] | Although I could never call him. | 虽然我永远不会打给他 |
[17:37] | I could call him for you | 我可以帮你打啊 |
[17:38] | and I’ll tell him it has to be tonight. | 然后告诉他非今晚不可 |
[17:41] | Well, the sooner the better. | 越快约好嘛 |
[17:42] | Got to get Marky out of jail. | 得把Marky弄出监狱 |
[17:44] | That’s why the sooner the better. | 所以才越快越好 |
[17:46] | So Maeby arranged for a meeting | 于是Maeby当晚在好莱坞圈内 |
[17:48] | that evening at Hollywood’s exclusive Ealing Club | 专享的依灵俱乐部安排了一场约会 |
[17:50] | between Herbert Love and Cindy Featherbottom. | Herbert Love和Cindy Featherbottom的约会 |
[17:53] | I like this place. | 我喜欢这地方 |
[17:55] | No cameras, no phones. | 没相机 没电话 |
[17:57] | Everyone’s cool. | 大家都很酷 |
[17:58] | Well, thank you for being willing to meet. | 谢谢你愿意见我 |
[18:01] | Meet, greet. | 见面 乐意 |
[18:02] | Sure are sweet. | 包准甜蜜 |
[18:04] | What a treat. | 好个招待 |
[18:05] | What did the lamb say? | 然后绵羊说了什么 |
[18:08] | Baa? | 叭 |
[18:09] | Bleat. | 咩 |
[18:09] | Ah, yes, of course. | 对 当然了 |
[18:11] | I was just wondering, | 我只是好奇 |
[18:13] | is anything really bad going to happen | 聚会上那个蓝人 |
[18:15] | to that blue guy from the rally? | 会有什么事儿吗 |
[18:17] | Do you want to press charges? | 你想要指控他吗 |
[18:18] | Who can think of Little Boy Blue | 当这么件尤物在我面前时 |
[18:20] | – when I’ve got this beautiful face in front of me? -Oh. | – 还有谁能想的到那个小蓝人啊 – 噢 |
[18:23] | Thanks, haven’t heard that in a long time. | 谢谢 好久没听到这种话了 |
[18:25] | Your cheekbones are even higher than my approval rating. | 你的颧骨比我的支持率还高呢 |
[18:28] | Your brain can register my cheekbones? | 你的脑子还能定位我的颧骨 |
[18:31] | I’ll register ’em to vote. | 我还能让它们给我投票呢 |
[18:32] | Your lips are like a Murphy bed. | 你的嘴唇就像折叠床 |
[18:35] | They don’t take up much space, | 不占太大空间 |
[18:36] | but they are there when you need ’em. | 但总在需要它们的时候出现 |
[18:38] | Okay, you are a poet. | 好的 你是个诗人 |
[18:43] | You’re wonderful. | 你太棒了 |
[18:46] | But, um, yeah, I-I do want to talk | 但是 好的 我想跟你 |
[18:48] | to you about a couple of issues. | 讨论一些小事情 |
[18:49] | Can we just have one night where we don’t talk about politics? | 我们能好好度过一个不谈政治的夜晚吗 |
[18:53] | Yes, yes, just one night. | 好吧 就一晚 |
[18:56] | – We deserve it. – Let’s get a room. | – 我们应得的 – 我们去开个房吧 |
[18:58] | Yes– no. | 好吧 不 |
[18:59] | What? | 什么 |
[19:00] | Uh, I… okay. | 呃 我 好吧 |
[19:02] | We can talk in a room, I guess. | 在房间里我们也能谈 |
[19:05] | And later, down in the lobby, as Herbert | 过了一会儿 在大厅里 |
[19:07] | went off to do some business… | 当Herbert去谈正经事的时候 |
[19:09] | You hang tight. | 你稍等 |
[19:11] | I’m going to meet with some of my, uh, “Constititutes.” | 我得去见几个我的”选民” |
[19:14] | …Lindsay ran into her brother Michael. | Lindsay撞见了她的弟弟Michael |
[19:15] | – Hi-lo. – Michael? | – 嗨喽 – Michael |
[19:17] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[19:18] | – How are you? – Oh, good, good. | – 你怎么样 – 很好 |
[19:20] | I almost didn’t recognize you. | 我差点没认出你 |
[19:21] | – It’s my hair. – That’s some of it, | – 因为我的头发 – 这是部分原因 |
[19:23] | but it’s also, you’re with a guy | 还有 和你在一起的那个男人 |
[19:25] | that pretty much represents everything you pretend to hate. | 他身上几乎有你假装讨厌的所有特质 |
[19:27] | – Was that Herbert Love? – Great, now I remember | – 那是Herbert Love吗 – 棒极了 你这可 |
[19:29] | why we fell out of touch. | 提醒了我为什么我们不联系了 |
[19:30] | No, Lindsay, I’m kidding, kidding, kidding, I’m so sorry. | 不 Lindsay 我开玩笑的啦 我很抱歉 |
[19:32] | I’m sure that you’re having a great influence | 我确信你对他有极好的影响 |
[19:34] | on him, you know. | 你知道的 |
[19:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:37] | But if you really want to blow him– away, | 但如果你真想给他口 致命一击 |
[19:39] | you know the wall issue that everyone is talking about? | 你知道大家都在讨论的墙的事情吗 |
[19:43] | The wall between Mexico and the U.S.? | 那堵墨西哥和美国之间的墙 |
[19:45] | Tell him to take it down? | 叫他拆掉吗 |
[19:47] | Or just not to put it up. No wall yet. | 或者不立起来 还没墙呢 |
[19:49] | Oh, no, there’s no– I knew that, yeah. | 噢 还没有 我知道这个 |
[19:51] | If you could get him | 如果你能让他 |
[19:52] | against the wall, Lindsay… | 反对立起那堵墙 Lindsay |
[19:55] | Well, I had no idea you were this socially conscious. | 我真不知道你这么有政治觉悟呢 |
[19:58] | He wasn’t. | 他并没有 |
[19:59] | In fact, he was just using her Love connection | 事实上 他只是在利用她的情路 |
[20:02] | to make good on a deal he’d struck | 以此与他父亲交易 |
[20:04] | to get his father’s movie rights. | 以获取他的电影拍摄权 |
[20:06] | Can you help me, then, with Love? | 那你能帮我吗 Love那事 |
[20:09] | Of course I will. | 当然了 |
[20:13] | If you do something for me. | 如果你帮我做点事 |
[20:16] | I would like to use your membership at the Balboa Club. | 我想要你在巴波亚俱乐部的会员资格 |
[20:19] | The girl I’ve been telling you about– | 我跟你说的那个女孩 |
[20:20] | she likes nice things, and if everything goes well tonight, | 她喜欢高档的东西 如果一切进展顺利 |
[20:23] | I think I may want to take her out | 我大概今晚会带她出去 |
[20:24] | for a nice dinner. | 吃一顿好的 |
[20:25] | You really like this girl? | 你真的喜欢这个姑娘 |
[20:28] | – She’s Tracey. – Oh. | – 她就像Tracey – 噢 |
[20:30] | Fat Tracey or thin Tracey at the end? | 胖Tracey还是快死的瘦Tracey |
[20:33] | I think, just on this, you owe me the membership. | 我觉得 就凭你这句话 你就得给我你的会员 |
[20:35] | You know, we’re kind of maxed out | 我们在俱乐部算是 |
[20:36] | at the club, but if you show them my card, | 欠了点钱 但如果你出示我的卡 |
[20:39] | I’m sure they won’t turn you away at the door. | 我确定他们不会在门口就把你赶走的 |
[20:43] | You’d do this for me? | 你肯把这个给我 |
[20:46] | I will if you… | 我会的 如果你 |
[20:47] | – Yeah, sure, fine. – Yeah? | – 好啊 当然可以 – 是吗 |
[20:49] | Yeah, I’ll talk to him about the wall. | 对 我等等跟他说说那墙 |
[20:52] | – Good. -I mean, I want to change politics. | – 很好 – 我想推动政治变革 |
[20:54] | – Great. – What’s in it for me? | – 很好 – 我有什么好处 |
[20:57] | So not completely change them? | 也没全改啊 |
[20:58] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[20:59] | Well, actually | 事实上 |
[21:00] | I want you to talk to that warden guy | 我想让你跟典狱长说说 |
[21:02] | about getting my boyfriend out | 把我男朋友弄出来 |
[21:04] | ’cause I really don’t think Herbert’s gonna help with that. | 因为我不觉得Herbert会帮我的 |
[21:06] | Well, I have a script notes call with him on Tuesday. | 我周二要见他谈谈剧本 |
[21:10] | – Yeah, I’ll talk to Warden Gentles. -Great, thank you. | – 好吧 我会和典狱长Gentles说 – 太好了 多谢 |
[21:12] | This is good. | 这很好 |
[21:13] | – Of course. – Glad we ran into each other. | – 当然 – 碰到你太高兴了 |
[21:14] | If you do something for me. | 如果你为我做点事的话 |
[21:16] | I’m making this movie and I need everybody’s rights. | 我要拍部电影 但我需要所有人的授权 |
[21:19] | And that’s how Lindsay agreed | 于是Lindsay同意 |
[21:21] | – to give Michael her rights for his movie. – I’ll do it. – Great. | – 把拍摄权给了Michael – 好的 – 棒极了 |
[21:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:26] | That’s it. | 就这样吧 |
[21:26] | But it shouldn’t have been | 他不该这么早结束的 |
[21:27] | because he should have asked for help getting into a club | 他本该寻求帮助进入俱乐部的 |
[21:30] | he was about to discover was members only. | 他马上发现那里仅限会员进入 |
[21:33] | – This is a membership place, huh? -It is, | – 这里是会员制的啊 – 是的 |
[21:35] | – yes, members only. – Yeah, I’m meeting my son up there. | – 仅限会员 – 我要和我儿子在这儿见面 |
[21:37] | Maybe he’s already up there. | 他可能已经在里面了 |
[21:38] | Could you maybe page him up there? | 你能帮我在里面找一下吗 |
[21:40] | …not get any response, if you like, you can sit and wait… | 没答复 您可以坐下来等会儿 |
[21:41] | And when the page proved fruitless… | 可发现并没找到时 |
[21:43] | You’re gonna make me look like a big shot in front of my son. Thank You. | 你会让我在儿子面前很长脸 谢谢 |
[21:46] | Michael decided to head George Michael off | Michael决定撒个小谎 |
[21:49] | before he could get to the club’s lobby with a small lie. | 给George Michael的路途制造点麻烦 |
[21:53] | Hey, buddy, it’s Dad. | 嘿 伙计 我是你爸 |
[21:54] | Um, I am having real trouble getting up there. | 我现在过不去呢 |
[21:58] | Uh, this traffic is unbelievable. | 路上堵的要死 |
[22:00] | Which led to a slightly bigger lie… | 渐渐变成一个更大的谎言 |
[22:03] | We got a light aircraft right in the middle of the freeway. | 高速公路中间停了一架小型飞机 |
[22:06] | – You know? -… and then some effort to make it foolproof. | – 你知道吗 – 然后给这个谎润色了一下 |
[22:08] | Um, and, uh, the kicker is that there’s no news crew. | 然后更扫兴的是没有媒体在这儿 |
[22:11] | I mean, I guess they can’t get in either ’cause of the traffic, | 我猜他们可能进不来吧 路这么堵 |
[22:13] | so no one’s going to be able to see this. | 所以没人能看到这场景 |
[22:16] | But perhaps, | 但或许 |
[22:17] | had Michael not have lied, | 如果Michael没撒谎 |
[22:18] | he wouldn’t have felt suspicious when, moments later, | 他儿子一会儿后再打给他时 |
[22:21] | – he received a return call from his son…-You know what? | – 他就不会起疑 – 你猜怎么着 |
[22:23] | I bet we’re sitting in the exact same traffic. | 我俩肯定堵在同一个地方了 |
[22:25] | – This is a mess.-… canceling the get-together entirely. | – 简直一片混乱 – 彻底的取消了见面 |
[22:28] | Oh, God, they’re forcing us off. Oh, they’re closing the lanes. | 噢 天哪 他们强行赶走我们 道路关闭了 |
[22:31] | Meanwhile, in Herbert’s hotel room, | 这时 在Herbert的房间里 |
[22:33] | Lindsay was worried she was | Lindsay正担心着 |
[22:34] | too quickly abandoning her principles. | 会不会太快放弃原则了 |
[22:36] | Wait… I can’t do this | 等等 我不能这么做 |
[22:39] | unless you promise to be against the wall. | 除非你保证你靠墙[反对那堵墙] |
[22:42] | What the hell? | 当然了 |
[22:44] | It’s better for my back anyway. | 对我的背也有好处 |
[22:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:51] | That was so not quick. | 这可有一阵子啊 |
[22:54] | Well, I paid for six hours. | 我订了六小时 |
[22:55] | I want to get my money’s worth. | 我想物有所值 |
[22:56] | Imagine what would have happened if you had the room | 想想看如果你订了整晚房间 |
[22:58] | for the whole night. | 会怎么样 |
[22:59] | Oh, I got it for the whole month. | 噢 房间我订了一整个月 |
[23:02] | You crack me up. | 你真是匹种马 |
[23:04] | God, can you believe this is happening? | 天哪 你能相信吗 |
[23:05] | I mean, we’re such opposites and yet we’re so in synch. | 我是说我们如此对立却产生共鸣 |
[23:08] | – It’s like we finish each other’s… -Sandwiches? | – 就像我们能接上对方的 – 三明治 |
[23:11] | What’s the point of raising funds if I’m eating sandwiches? | 我筹了那么多资居然吃的是三明治 |
[23:14] | I got something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[23:15] | Oh, really? | 噢 真的吗 |
[23:20] | And perhaps it was the heart that made her wonder | 或许是这颗心让她认为 |
[23:23] | if Herbert was the Love the Four Seasons shaman spoke of. | Herbert也许就是四季酒店的巫师说的真爱 |
[23:27] | When love is near, your heart will be happy. | 当真爱来临时 你的心会感到愉悦 |
[23:30] | This way | 如此一来 |
[23:31] | you’ll always have a little Love near your heart. | 总会有一个小小的”我”在你身边 |
[23:37] | – Aah, Jesus Christ! – Oh! | – 啊 上帝啊 – 噢 |
[23:39] | – I’m sorry. – Why would you do that? | – 对不起 – 你干嘛那么做 |
[23:40] | No, I thought it was cute, I saw it in a movie. | 我以为这样很甜蜜呢 我在电影里看过 |
[23:42] | – Okay? – Okay, okay, great, thank you. | – 好吗 – 好吧 很好 谢谢 |
[23:43] | Oh, I feel so special. | 让我感到很我很特别 |
[23:44] | You are special. | 你的确很特别 |
[23:46] | Lindsay wasn’t special, | Lindsay一点也不特别 |
[23:48] | but he’d gotten the necklaces on special. | 但他的确是特价的时候买的项链 |
[23:50] | So, when can I see you again? | 所以 我什么时候能再见你 |
[23:53] | The only way we can see each other | 唯一的办法就是 |
[23:54] | is if you work for my campaign. | 你来我的竞选团队 |
[23:57] | You are going to be my key advisor. | 你来当我的核心顾问 |
[24:00] | She would be enacting social change after all. | 如此一来她就真的可以推动变革了 |
[24:03] | I would like that very much. | 我很乐意这么做 |
[24:05] | She’s going to need a key to my room, | 给她拿把我房间的钥匙 |
[24:07] | and I’d advise you to use it when I call you. | 而你在我打给你的时候再去 |
[24:12] | Since Herbert couldn’t officially spend money | 由于Herbert不能光明正大的 |
[24:14] | on Lindsay, and Lindsay hadn’t told Herbert | 花钱在Lindsay身上 而Lindsay也没有 |
[24:16] | – who she really was… – Uh, why don’t you go | – 告诉他她的真实身份 – 你先进去 |
[24:18] | – make the rounds, and, uh, I’ll get us checked in. – Okay. | – 走走吧 我去登记 – 好的 |
[24:20] | …Lindsay had to pay for dinner | Lindsay不得不照她原来的 |
[24:21] | – the way she always had… – Uh, Bluth. | – 方式买单 – Bluth |
[24:23] | – I made a reservation. – …by secretly putting it | – 我有预约的 – 偷偷的把帐记在 |
[24:25] | – on her family tab. – Hi-lo. Nice to meet you. | – 家族名下 – 嗨喽 很高兴见到你 |
[24:27] | Oh, I’m sorry, the Bluths have been seated. | 噢 抱歉 Bluth已经坐在里面了 |
[24:29] | But she wasn’t the only Bluth | 但她不仅是唯一一个 |
[24:31] | pretending to be something they weren’t that night. | 今晚伪装身份的Bluth |
[24:33] | Who’s the cheap redhead? | 那个俗气的红头发是谁 |
[24:36] | Well, hello. | 你好啊 |
[24:38] | Hello. | 你好 |
[24:39] | Indeed. | 很高兴 |
[24:41] | Look at you. What are you doing here? | 看看你 你在这儿干嘛 |
[24:43] | I need the membership. I’m taking my boss out to dinner. | 我需要会员卡 我带我老板出来吃饭 |
[24:45] | It’s too late. I already made a deal with Dad for it. | 太迟了 我已经和老爸达成协议了 |
[24:47] | This is why I had to ask you for the in with Herbert Love. | 所以我才需要你打通Herbert Love |
[24:50] | Exactly, and that’s why you are leaving, | 确实 所以你才要离开 |
[24:52] | and I’m going to stay because I’m the one who did the favor. | 而我留下 因为我是那个帮你的人 |
[24:53] | I got Love against the wall. Plus I’ve got to impress him. | 我让Love反对墙了 而且我得让他印象深刻 |
[24:56] | He’s making me part of his campaign. | 他要让我加入竞选团队 |
[24:57] | I’m sorry, there seems to have been a mix-up. | 抱歉 似乎有点小误会 |
[25:00] | – A merry one. – Oh. | – 愉快的误会 – 噢 |
[25:01] | A merry one. I already paid you back for the favor when | 愉快的误会 我已经回馈你了 |
[25:03] | I talked to the warden about getting Marky out of prison. | 我跟狱警说过把Marky弄出来的事儿了 |
[25:06] | Oh, God, not now. | 噢 天哪 别现在啊 |
[25:08] | – When? – I don’t know, but listen. | – 什么时候 – 不知道 听着 |
[25:09] | I haven’t been on a date in a very, very long time, | 我已经好久好久没有跟人约过会了 |
[25:11] | and she’s already going out with Ron Howard | 而且她跟Ron Howard约会过 |
[25:12] | so I need to impress her. | 所以我得让她印象深刻 |
[25:13] | Actually, it was Ron’s daughter, | 事实上 她是Ron的女儿 |
[25:15] | but Michael still didn’t know that. | 但Michael还不知道这事儿 |
[25:17] | Great to see you. And you look so good. | 很高兴见到你 你看起来棒极了 |
[25:19] | So do you. I do hate the campaign, | 你也是 我很讨厌那个竞选团队 |
[25:21] | okay, but I’m changing him. | 但是我会改变他的 |
[25:22] | I’m his key advisor. | 我是他的核心顾问 |
[25:24] | Although without an office, | 虽然连办公室都没有 |
[25:25] | she was forced to advise him in the back of his limo. | 她不得不在轿车后座上给他”建议” |
[25:28] | And soon she was advising him all over town. | 很快整个镇都留下了她”建议”的痕迹 |
[25:31] | And he respect me for it. | 他为此而尊重我 |
[25:32] | He respects me for who I am. | 他尊重我的本质 |
[25:33] | So does mine. Listen, we’ll share it, okay? | 我这边也是 听着 我们一起吃 好吗 |
[25:36] | – Okay. – Got it? Great. | – 好的 – 同意了 很好 |
[25:37] | Oh! My name is Cindy Featherbottom. | 噢 我名字叫Cindy Featherbottom |
[25:39] | Right. Oh, and I-I used to be a real estate tycoon, | 好的 噢 我以前是个地产大人物 |
[25:42] | now I’m an impressive producer. Got it? | 现在我是个大咖制作人 了解了吗 |
[25:44] | – Got it. – Eat light. | – 知道了 – 别吃太多 |
[25:45] | This is my date. This is Rebel Alley. | 我的女伴 Rebel Alley |
[25:48] | Oh, and my boss, Herbert Love. | 这是我老板 Herbert Love |
[25:49] | – Hi-lo. – Hi-lo? | – 嗨喽 – 嗨喽 |
[25:51] | Just like your plan to hurt the poor. | 就像你损害穷人利益的计划 |
[25:54] | I thought that was about neglecting the poor. | 我还以为是忽视穷人 |
[25:56] | I guess the special tonight is red snapper. | 今晚的特餐似乎是红鲷鱼[贱人] |
[25:58] | How do you know this woman? | 你怎么认识这女人的 |
[26:02] | Uh, she is… um… | 呃 她是 |
[26:09] | I just, I mean… | 我只是 |
[26:11] | – High school. – Brother and sister. | – 高中同学 – 姐弟 |
[26:12] | We can’t be brother-sister– she knows about the family. | 不能是姐弟 她知道我们家的事 |
[26:14] | – We don’t. – Just met. | – 不认识 – 刚见面的 |
[26:15] | Yeah, so, but let’s eat. | 对 开饭吧 |
[26:17] | And that’s how Lindsay found herself | 于是Lindsay发现 |
[26:19] | on a very awkward double date with her brother. | 她与她弟正处于一场尴尬的四人约会 |
[26:22] | Is everybody’s food as delicious as my side salad? | 大家的附餐沙拉都和我一样的美味吗 |
[26:25] | And a couple of glasses of white wine in, | 几杯干白下肚之后 |
[26:27] | Rebel started to espouse her liberal agenda. | Rebel开始阐述自己的自由主义立场 |
[26:30] | It’s just a little hard to sit two feet away from someone | 坐在一个不支持支付女性避孕的人 |
[26:32] | who doesn’t believe in paying for a woman’s contraception. | 两尺远的地方还是有点困难的 |
[26:35] | Well, to be fair, no, he does pay for the room. | 说句公道话 他开房钱还是会付的 |
[26:38] | Is there anything better than the great American scallop? | 还有什么比美国扇贝更美味的吗 |
[26:41] | Look how he changes the subject. | 看他转换话题多娴熟啊 |
[26:43] | Aren’t you glad your teenager’s not here to see this? | 不庆幸你小孩没来见到这个人渣吗 |
[26:45] | You have a teenager? | 你有个小孩 |
[26:47] | I’m a movie prod… | 我是个电影 |
[26:49] | Movie producer. | 电影制作人 |
[26:51] | Producing a movie right now– Rebel’s in it | 正制作一部电影 Rebel代表 |
[26:53] | – for Imagine Entertainment. – Oh! | – “想象影业” – 噢 |
[26:56] | Is that Ron Howard’s company? | 那不是Ron Howard的公司吗 |
[26:58] | – Uh, yeah. – Yes. | – 对 – 是的 |
[26:59] | I don’t want to be the one to say it, but I hate that guy. | 我不太想这么说的 但我很讨厌那家伙 |
[27:02] | He’s just another Hollywood liberal big shot. | 又是一个好莱坞自由主义大人物 |
[27:05] | Oh. There are a lot of those Ron Howards out there | 噢 的确有很多像Ron Howard那样的人 |
[27:07] | that do abuse their power, | 滥用他们的权利 |
[27:09] | but I will tell you, sir, that I do not do that. | 但我告诉你 先生 我不会那么做 |
[27:12] | Well, don’t you have to have power to abuse the power? | 难道你不得先有能滥用的权利吗 |
[27:15] | Um, I am not going to sit here and defend Ron Howard | 我可不会在这儿为Ron Howard辩护 |
[27:18] | to someone who’s never achieved half of what he’s achieved. | 特别是跟一个连他一半成就都没达到的人 |
[27:22] | Are you saying that to him or to me? | 你是在跟他说还是我 |
[27:23] | I forgot how touchy | 我都忘了这些 |
[27:24] | these Hollywood people can be. | 好莱坞人多么易怒 |
[27:26] | Oh, I’m not. I’m not. Are you saying that I am? | 噢 我才没 你是在说我易怒吗 |
[27:28] | Maybe Ron Howard is, but I-I mean, I don’t know. | 或许Ron Howard是 但我不知道 |
[27:30] | But I’m not. And I am also not | 我肯定不是 但我肯定 |
[27:32] | one of those Beverly Hills billionaires | 不是那些贝弗利山上的亿万富翁 |
[27:34] | who can’t go two minutes without putting his phone to his… | 连两分钟都离不开他的手机 |
[27:36] | I got to take this. Hold on one second. Hello? | 这个我得接 稍等 喂 |
[27:40] | Hey, George Michael. You stuck in traffic, pal? | 嘿 George Michael 你还堵着呢吗 |
[27:42] | No, I just feel terrible that we couldn’t get together | 不 我只是很难过我们昨晚 |
[27:44] | the other night and, uh, I miss you, you know. | 没能聚一聚 我很想你 你知道 |
[27:47] | But I’m free all night if you wanted… | 但我今晚有空 如果你想 |
[27:48] | Well… listen, I-I… I’m in the middle of a film meeting… | 听着 我 我在开一个电影的会议呢 |
[27:53] | But Michael was still stinging… | 但Michael心里还有疙瘩 |
[27:54] | …over his son not making it to the Ealing Club… | 对于他儿子没能到伊灵俱乐部的事儿 |
[27:56] | I’ve got these people in politics involved and I just… | 这里有一些政治人士 我不能 |
[27:58] | You know, I can’t get away this time, you know. Maybe… | 我走不掉 你知道的 或许 |
[28:00] | …even though Michael had lied to him about it first. | 虽然是Michael先骗人家的 |
[28:03] | You know, just, I’m a super busy guy. | 你知道 我很忙 |
[28:05] | – And back at the table… – So… | – 回到餐桌那儿 – 所以 |
[28:06] | I can’t believe that a woman would support this guy. | 真不敢相信还有女人会支持这家伙 |
[28:08] | …Lindsay found herself torn… | Lindsay正踌躇于 |
[28:10] | And I assume by being with him, you just parrot his values. | 我推测你和这人在一起 只是单纯附和他的立场 |
[28:14] | – …between who she was with… – I don’t appreciate you | – 她在一起的人 – 你这么说 |
[28:16] | saying that, okay? | 我很不开心 |
[28:17] | I have my own values, Rebel, | 我有自己的立场 Rebel |
[28:19] | and believe it or not, they’re closer to yours than you think. | 不管你信不信 我们的立场比你想的要接近 |
[28:21] | …and who she wanted to be. | 和她想成为的人之间 |
[28:23] | ‘Cause I do appreciate you saying that. | 不过我很高兴你这么说了 |
[28:25] | But what do I know? I’m just some shallow Hollywood… | 我又知道什么呢 我只是个肤浅的好莱坞 |
[28:28] | Oh, God, I’ve got to get this. | 噢 我得接下这个 |
[28:30] | It could be my agent. Hello? | 可能是我的经纪人 喂 |
[28:33] | Now that is one redhead | 出现了一个 |
[28:35] | I do not want to have sexual relations with. | 我完全不想与她滚床单的红发女 |
[28:39] | – Well… – So… are we having dessert? | – 好吧 – 那么 我们要吃甜品吗 |
[28:42] | – No. – No. Uh-uh. | – 不 – 不 不 |
[28:43] | Well, I don’t want to be the one to say it, | 不想这么说的 |
[28:45] | but if we are not going to have dessert, | 但如果我们没要吃甜品 |
[28:47] | – then I think I am going to leave. -Oh, no. | – 那我要走了 – 噢 不 |
[28:50] | But-but we’re going to discuss those new positions tonight. | 但我们今晚得讨论那些新定位[体位]啊 |
[28:52] | Wasn’t that the plan? | 不是这么计划的吗 |
[28:54] | I think the best position for me to be in tonight | 我认为我今晚最好的计划就是 |
[28:56] | is with my wife, | 和我老婆一起 |
[28:58] | and tomorrow I’m taking my wife and children | 然后明天我要带我老婆和孩子 |
[29:01] | to see the beautiful American ocean. | 去游览美丽的美国海洋 |
[29:09] | Lindsay was trying to figure out who she was, | Lindsay正思考着她到底是谁 |
[29:13] | when she ran into the man who couldn’t tell either. | 此时她遇见了一个同样不知道她是谁的男人 |
[29:16] | Lindsay Lindsay? | |
[29:17] | – Oh, Lindsay. – Marky. | – 噢 Lindsay – Marky |
[29:19] | I did it. I beat the system. | 我做到了 我击败了体制 |
[29:21] | I got out my way. | 凭借一己之力 |
[29:23] | I thought my brother asked Warden Gentles | 我以为是我弟弟叫典狱长Gentles |
[29:25] | – to get you out. – No, I mean from the Dumpster. | – 把你弄出来的 – 不 我是说垃圾车 |
[29:27] | You wouldn’t believe the scallops they’re throwing away here, | 你不会相信他们丢了多少扇贝 |
[29:29] | but I got out of that Dumpster my way. | 但我还是凭借一己之力把自己弄出来了 |
[29:32] | I’ve really missed you. | 我真的很想你 |
[29:34] | Yeah, I missed you, too. | 对 我也很想你 |
[29:36] | I feel like I really lost my way for a while. | 我觉得我迷失了生活轨迹好一阵子 |
[29:39] | Me, too. It’s almost like | 我也是 就好像 |
[29:40] | maybe we shouldn’t skip town after this next one. | 下一桩事后我们不该逃出镇子 |
[29:43] | Next one? Another paint bomb? | 下一桩 再来个颜料炸弹 |
[29:46] | No, a real one. | 不 真正的炸弹 |
[29:47] | On the Cinco de Cuatro, Love’s boat is going to… | 在”五四节” Love的船将要 |
[29:51] | – Sink-o. – …go into the… Yes, sink-o. | – 沉没 – 沉入 对 沉没 |
[29:53] | See, the coast guard is going to be busy that night, | 海岸警察当晚一定会很忙 |
[29:55] | so after it’s done, we slip away | 所以事成之后 我们逃走 |
[29:57] | and make our way down to Mexico and reunite with Mom. | 逃去墨西哥和我妈团聚 |
[29:59] | I just have to find a boat that won’t get chorizo | 我只是得找艘螺旋桨不会被西班牙辣肠 |
[30:01] | – caught in the propeller. – Lindsay was torn. | – 卡住的船 – Lindsay又纠结了 |
[30:04] | Her head was with Marky… | 她的理智与Marky在一起 |
[30:06] | but it was Love who was close to her heart. | 但她的心更靠近Love |
[30:09] | So the next night at Cinco, she felt she had no choice | 所以”五四节”当晚 她别无选择 |
[30:13] | – but to betray one – Herbert. | – 只有背叛一个 – Herbert |
[30:14] | – to protect the other. – Hi. Um, listen. | – 来保护另一个 – 嗨 听着 |
[30:17] | I’m here undercover because I have some inside information | 我是偷偷跑来的 我有些内部情报 |
[30:20] | that you really need to know about. | 你必须知道的消息 |
[30:22] | But as it turned out, Herbert had | 但结果发现 Herbert |
[30:24] | some undercover information for her, too. | 也有些秘密情报要告诉她 |
[30:26] | I cannot be under the covers with you anymore. | 我不能再跟你偷偷摸摸了 |
[30:29] | It’s over between us. | 我们结束了 |
[30:30] | My wife found out and I told her there was nothing emotional, | 我老婆发现了 所以我跟她说我们没有感情 |
[30:33] | that you were just a prostitute. | 你只是个妓女 |
[30:35] | – I’m not a prostitute. – Oh, I know, I know. | – 我不是妓女 – 我知道 |
[30:38] | The point is, we are through. | 关键是 我们结束了 |
[30:40] | Here’s a little severance package | 这里有些补偿金 |
[30:41] | for servicing my package. | 谢谢你的”服务” |
[30:43] | Lindsay tried to throw the money in his face, | Lindsay试图把钱甩在他脸上 |
[30:46] | but she didn’t have the muscle memory for it. | 但她的肢体没有这方面的经验 |
[30:50] | – She’s keeping it. – Oh, good. | – 她收下了 – 很好 |
[30:51] | And don’t forget to vote. | 别忘了投票噢 |
[30:53] | This isn’t over. | 我跟你没完 |
[30:54] | I’m not some taco you can throw into the bay. | 我可不是你能随便丢的墨西哥卷 |
[30:58] | – Lindsay wanted to get back at Love… – I can’t do this. | – Lindsay想要报复Love – 我做不到 |
[31:03] | but not by blowing him up | 但不是通过炸掉他的船 |
[31:05] | and heading to Mexico to be with Marky’s awful mother. | 逃去墨西哥和Marky糟糕的母亲重聚 |
[31:10] | And that’s when she ran into her own awful mother. | 于是此刻她撞见了她糟糕的母亲 |
[31:14] | Mom. What are you doing here? | 妈 你在这儿干嘛呢 |
[31:16] | Lindsay. I thought you were a hooker. | Lindsay 我还以为是个妓女呢 |
[31:18] | – Again. – It’s a wig. | – 又一次 – 是个假发 |
[31:20] | No one recognizes me in it. | 没人认得出我 |
[31:22] | Oh, I recognized you. | 噢 我认出来了 |
[31:23] | Let me rephrase that more kindly. | 我用更友好的方式说一遍 |
[31:26] | I hear you’re hooking now with Herbert Love. | 我听说你在卖身给Herbert Love |
[31:29] | – It’s called hooking up. – Oh. | – 那算作勾搭 – 噢 |
[31:31] | And, yeah, I got a little sidetracked, | 是的 我有些走偏了 |
[31:33] | but I know who I am now. | 但我知道我是谁了 |
[31:35] | I’m back to being severely liberal. | 我回到自由主义道路上了 |
[31:37] | Well, like I said, | 就像上次 |
[31:38] | the one time you were nice enough to visit me, | 你突发良心来看我时我说过的 |
[31:40] | you are who you are– | 你就是你 |
[31:42] | a blonde, waspy Orange County princess | 一个金发 奥兰治县上流社会 |
[31:45] | who doesn’t care about anything but herself | 以自我为中心的公主 |
[31:46] | and that’s okay. | 这没什么 |
[31:48] | Ah, sarcasm. | 啊 又是嘲讽 |
[31:51] | No, I’m a Bluth and so are you. | 不 我是Bluth 而你也是 |
[31:55] | You really know how to twist the knife. | 你真擅于落井下石 |
[31:57] | But you are right about one thing. | 但你说对了一件事 |
[31:59] | Lindsay was done pretending to be red. | Lindsay终于结束装作红发 |
[32:01] | I don’t need this anymore. | 我不需要这个了 |
[32:04] | And she decided the best way to get back | 然后决定了最好的报复 |
[32:06] | at her mother and Herbert Love | 她妈和Herbert Love的方式 |
[32:09] | was by working for their mutual rival. | 通过为他们共同敌人工作 |
[32:11] | Lucille 2. I’ve got great news. | Lucille二号 我有好消息 |
[32:14] | I’m finally available to become your campaign manager. | 我终于决定当你的竞选经理了 |
[32:17] | Oh, that’s lovely, dear. | 噢 我很高兴 亲爱的 |
[32:19] | But I found someone more qualified than you. | 但我找到了更适合的人选 |
[32:23] | Hello, Lindsay. | 你好 Lindsay |
[32:25] | Sally Sally. | |
[32:26] | It was Sally Sitwell, a woman | 这是Sally Sitwell |
[32:27] | who’d long been Lindsay’s rival. | Lindsay多年的宿敌 |
[32:30] | – It’s been a while. – Mm. | – 好久不见啊 – 嗯 |
[32:31] | How is she more qualified than me? | 她怎么会比我更适合呢 |
[32:33] | She has integrity. | 她很正直 |
[32:34] | And look at this hair. | 而且看看她的头发 |
[32:36] | Look at this beautiful, long hair. | 看看这美丽的长头发 |
[32:39] | I made you a banner. | 我还帮你做了横幅 |
[32:41] | Look, I can really help this campaign. | 我真的能在竞选上给你帮助 |
[32:43] | You already have, more than you know. | 你已经帮了 远比你知道的多 |
[32:45] | Now, give her a little show-and-tell. | 给她展示描述一下吧 |
[32:49] | Show-and-tell? | 展示描述 |
[32:50] | Oh, she just means these photos | 噢 她是指这些照片 |
[32:53] | of Herbert Love with a mystery redhead | Herbert Love和一个神秘红发女子 |
[32:55] | he’s cheating on his wife with. | 他背着他老婆偷人 |
[32:57] | Who took these? | 谁拍的 |
[32:58] | The first two were taken by the security camera | 头两张是艾伯森超市停车场的 |
[33:01] | in the Albertsons parking lot. | 安保摄像头拍的 |
[33:03] | And the third was left in the photo booth at the Ealing Club. | 第三张是伊灵俱乐部的照相亭找到的 |
[33:06] | God, that was a photo booth? | 那是个照相亭啊 |
[33:09] | No one can know about this. | 不能让人看到这个 |
[33:11] | Oh, I’m afraid they’re going to. | 恐怕大家都要看到了 |
[33:13] | Lucille has copies– she wants to go viral with this. | Lucille印了很多 她要大肆传播 |
[33:16] | Herbert Love with his hooker? | Herbert Love和妓女 |
[33:18] | She’ll win for sure. | 她赢定了 |
[33:19] | I can’t let her do that. | 我不能让她这么做 |
[33:21] | I don’t think you can stop her. | 我想你阻止不了了 |
[33:25] | Anyway, it was so great running into you again. | 总之 碰到你真的太开心了 |
[33:27] | Lindsay was horrified | Lindsay害怕 |
[33:29] | that the world would view her | 全世界都要把她 |
[33:30] | – as Love’s prostitute. – Vote for Love. Vote for Love. | – 看作Love的妓女 – 投给Love 投给Love |
[33:32] | And then Lindsay ran into someone else | 此时Lindsay遇见了另一个 |
[33:34] | – who was looking for Love. – David. – Who are you? | – 在寻找Love的人 – David – 你谁 |
[33:35] | I’m Cindy Featherbottom. | 我是Cindy Featherbottom |
[33:37] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我正找你呢 |
[33:38] | Love’s gone missing and I’ve got to find someone | Love不见了 我得找个人 |
[33:40] | to jump onto that stage and to show everyone here | 上台去告诉众人 |
[33:43] | that we are the party that has complete con-con… | 我们党派拥有全面的控 控 |
[33:46] | Complete con-con-con… | 全面的控控 |
[33:48] | – con-con… Complete… – …trol? | – 控控 全面的 – 制 |
[33:50] | Giant. …trol. | 强大控制 |
[33:52] | And that’s when Lindsay found an opportunity… | 此时Lindsay找到一个机会 |
[33:55] | – I’ll do it. – to put a spin on the looming | – 我来做 – 来扭转这个 |
[33:57] | – photos scandal. – Oh, my God, thank you, thank you. | – 艳照丑闻 – 噢 天哪 谢谢你 |
[33:58] | And I’m so sorry about that giant crack earlier. | 之前撕破脸真是太抱歉了 |
[34:01] | Okay, raise the mics, everybody! New speaker! | 好的 麦克风立起来 所有人 新演讲者 |
[34:05] | So, like many before her, | 于是 像许多前人一样 |
[34:07] | Lindsay would accuse Herbert Love… | Lindsay要指控Herbert Love |
[34:09] | Can I have everyone’s attention? | 大家注意一下 |
[34:10] | …of sexual harassment. | 性骚扰 |
[34:13] | I am Herbert Love’s “Key advisor.” | 我是Herbert Love的核心顾问 |
[34:18] | But first she had to turn his supporters against him. | 但首先她得挑拨他的支持者 |
[34:21] | Listen, I have a few things I’d like to tell you | 听着 我有些事想跟你们说 |
[34:23] | about Herbert Love. | 关于Herbert Love |
[34:25] | Love wants to put up a wall. | Love想要立一堵墙 |
[34:28] | No, no. | 不 |
[34:29] | I mean, not just any wall. | 我是说 不是随便一堵墙 |
[34:32] | A wall to keep out the Mexicans. | 一堵阻挡墨西哥人的墙 |
[34:37] | Oh, wow, what a great crowd, uh… | 噢 哇 这么热烈啊 |
[34:39] | And that’s when the blowback began. | 此时暴动开始了 |
[34:42] | Checkmate! | 将军 |
[34:45] | But no, you don’t understand. | 不 你们不懂 |
[34:46] | He wants to separate… | 他想要分裂 |
[34:50] | – Viva Mejico. – That’s my necklace. | – 墨西哥万岁 – 那是我的项链 |
[34:57] | What-what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[34:58] | The marauders, lady, a bunch of young Mexicans– | 掠夺者 女士 一群墨西哥年轻人 |
[35:00] | they’re taking over Cinco de Cuatro. | 他们要控制”五四节” |
[35:02] | They don’t find it funny anymore. | 他们不再觉得这个节日有趣了 |
[35:04] | But that was my necklace. I mean… God. | 但那是我的项链 天哪 |
[35:08] | They don’t belong here, we belong here. | 这不是他们的地盘 是我们的 |
[35:13] | I mean, someone should put up a wall. | 我是说 该有人立堵墙 |
[35:17] | But that’s when Lindsay found herself | 此时Lindsay发现她自己正 |
[35:19] | – saying this… – Yeah. | – 这么说 – 对 |
[35:21] | We should put up a wall. | 我们该立堵墙 |
[35:23] | Put up this wall. | 立堵墙 |
[35:26] | Put… up… this wall. | 立起这堵墙 |
[35:30] | Put up this wall! | 立起这堵墙 |
[35:32] | …which was originally her mother’s idea. | 而这当初正是她母亲的主意 |
[35:36] | Although it was horrible news for her father. | 而对于她父亲来说是个坏消息 |
[35:38] | – Put up this wall! – And that’s when Lindsay | – 立起这堵墙 – 正是此刻Lindsay |
[35:41] | found out who she really was. | 发现了真我 |
[35:43] | My name is Lindsay Bluth, and this is who I am. | 我的名字叫Lindsay Bluth 这就是我 |
[35:50] | A Bluth, | 一个Bluth |
[35:51] | She’s a game changer. | 她扭转了局势 |
[35:52] | just like her mother. | 就像她母亲 |
[35:55] | on the next Arrested Development | 接下来的<发展受阻> |
[35:58] | Herbert Love is discovered in a coma. | Herbert Love被找到时陷入了昏迷 |
[36:01] | They think it happened during the blowback. | 他们认为意外是在被爆照时发生的 |
[36:03] | They found him behind the Kick a Goat. | 他们在”踹山羊”后面找到了他 |
[36:04] | The doctors say he may come out of it in a week to ten years. | 医生说他可能十天醒来也可能十年 |
[36:08] | So I have one question for you. | 所以我有个问题要问你 |
[36:10] | – Would you consider… – Yes. | – 你愿意 – 愿意 |
[36:12] | – Would you consider… -Yes. | – 你愿意 – 愿意 |
[36:13] | – Would you consider… – Yes. | – 你愿意 – 愿意 |
[36:15] | Would you consider running in his place? | 你愿意顶替他的竞选位置吗 |
[36:18] | – Yes. – Fantastic. | – 愿意 – 太棒了 |
[36:20] | Sweetheart, could you work his thumb? | 甜心 能过来掰掰他的手指吗 |
[36:21] | And she even gets Herbert’s endorsement. | 她甚至得到了Herbert的公开支持 |
[36:24] | And Annyong tries to stick | 而Annyong想敲 |
[36:26] | the Bluth family for a tomato juice | 布鲁斯家族一杯番茄汁 |
[36:28] | that costs him $700 | 最后发现欠了700块 |
[36:31] | and ultimately his freedom. | 赔上了他的自由 |
[36:33] | Good-bye, Annyong. | 再见 Annyong |