时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:06] | May. Your leg. | 梅 你的腿 |
[00:07] | You’re still not 100%. | 你还没完全恢复 |
[00:09] | There’s no way | 我无法知道 |
[00:10] | I can tell for certain if you’re being honest. | 你是不是说了实话 |
[00:12] | But he can. | 但他可以 |
[00:13] | It’s just me and Simmons. | 只有我和西蒙斯 |
[00:15] | They’re telling the truth. Both of them. | 她们说的是实话 她们两个都是 |
[00:17] | I covered for you. | 我替你掩盖了 |
[00:18] | – You can let other people read your mind, too. – Yeah. | -你也可以让别人读到你的想法 -对 |
[00:20] | It’s a Cryo-Freeze Chamber. | 这是个低温冷冻舱 |
[00:22] | I’m taking the long way there. | 我要走远路过去 |
[00:24] | While you were asleep, | 你沉睡期间 |
[00:25] | I had time to put a plan in motion. | 我得以展开了一项计划 |
[00:27] | With the price I’ll fetch for you, | 等我拿到卖了你的钱 |
[00:29] | I’ll finally have the means | 我就终于可以 |
[00:31] | to leave this horrendous place once and for all. | 永远离开这个可怕的地方了 |
[00:34] | She’s the Destroyer of Worlds. | 她是世界毁灭者 |
[00:38] | She should fight to the death. | 直接让她决战生死吧 |
[01:13] | Gonna have to do… | 只能凑合下了 |
[01:22] | Gretch. | 格蕾琴 |
[01:24] | Got your tin right here. | 这是给你的盒子 |
[01:27] | I’ll give you a token. | 我出一个代币 |
[01:29] | A token? | 就一个 |
[01:30] | I was hoping for at least three. | 我以为至少能换三个 |
[01:32] | Token’s all I can spare. | 我就能出这么多了 |
[01:35] | Only for my favorite customer. | 谁让你是我最喜欢的客户呢 |
[01:43] | Citrus, look, I don’t have enough today, | 赛彻斯 我今天还不够 |
[01:45] | but maybe tomorrow, you can… | 但也许明天就能 |
[01:51] | Sorry, junior. | 对不起 孩子 |
[01:52] | No gimmes today. | 今天没有赠品 |
[01:53] | Look, I don’t need charity, all right? | 我不需要你的施舍 |
[01:57] | Only your best offer. | 只要你最好的报价 |
[02:19] | We’ve been looking for you. | 我们一直在找你 |
[02:21] | Kasius is breeding Inhumans to sell. | 卡塞亚斯在繁育异人拿来卖钱 |
[02:24] | Guy’s got his own cronenberg science division and everything. | 他有自己的恐怖科学部什么的 |
[02:27] | This would explain all the ships arriving. | 所以才会来了这么多飞船 |
[02:29] | You think they’re here for Daisy? | 你觉得他们是为了黛西而来吗 |
[02:30] | Afraid so. | 估计是 |
[02:31] | And still no sign of May? | 还是没有梅的消息吗 |
[02:32] | Normally, she could hold her own against the Kree. | 通常来说 她对付得了克里人 |
[02:34] | But her leg — it’s in bad shape. | 但她的腿状态不好 |
[02:38] | There you are. | 你们在这里啊 |
[02:39] | Tess, what is it? | 泰丝 怎么了 |
[02:41] | It’s the Blues. | 蓝脸人 |
[02:44] | They’ve come to harvest the children. | 他们来收孩子了 |
[02:59] | That is Lady Karaba. | 那是卡拉巴夫人 |
[03:01] | She is a demented brute. | 她是个疯狂的野蛮人 |
[03:03] | Her affection a cursed to anyone who receives it. | 她对人的喜爱犹如诅咒 |
[03:07] | And there is Senator Gaius Ponarian. | 这是参议员盖乌斯·普纳瑞 |
[03:10] | I am… repulsed by the sight. | 我看到他 就觉得反胃 |
[03:13] | Even the man’s closest friends | 就连他最亲近的朋友 |
[03:14] | find his temperament to be that of a diseased child monster. | 也觉得他的脾气就像一个有病的小野兽 |
[03:20] | Seems Kasius has assembled the worst of the worst. | 看来卡塞亚斯真是聚集了最坏的人渣 |
[03:23] | Do not fear. | 别害怕 |
[03:25] | You are far more reprehensible | 你比这间屋子里的 |
[03:27] | than any other creature in this room. | 任何人都更名声狼藉 |
[03:29] | Thanks for that, Enoch. | 多谢你了 伊诺克 |
[03:30] | You’re quite welcome. | 别客气 |
[03:32] | It was a rather fun pursuit, | 构建你的假身份 |
[03:34] | constructing your alias. | 还挺有趣的 |
[03:36] | No longer are you Leopold Fitz, | 你不再是利奥波德·菲兹 |
[03:38] | but instead, Boshtok, | 而是 波什托克 |
[03:40] | a vile space Marauder of unlimited wealth. | 一位拥有无尽财富的卑鄙太空掠夺者 |
[03:44] | Was the brooch really necessary? | 这个胸牌真有必要吗 |
[03:46] | Indeed. | 有必要 |
[03:47] | That medal signifies | 胸牌代表了 |
[03:48] | the number of enemy lives you’ve taken. | 你取过的敌人性命数目 |
[03:51] | Just… seems a little odd | 只是 感觉有点怪 |
[03:54] | wearing a medal with little rhinestones on it. | 戴着块镶了小水钻的胸牌 |
[03:57] | That is quite amusing. | 你真逗 |
[03:58] | You no doubt realize those are Geg-ku larvae. | 你肯定知道那是盖格酷幼虫 |
[04:03] | Okay, you know what? | 好了 这样吧 |
[04:04] | Let’s drop the charade, find the others, | 我们放下伪装 找到其他人 |
[04:08] | and we’ll shoot our way out. | 然后杀出一条血路 |
[04:11] | The chances of survival would be less than 2% | 每个人存活的几率 |
[04:13] | for each individual. | 将不到2% |
[04:20] | That is Jemma Simmons. | 那是珍玛·西蒙斯 |
[04:23] | Would you like me to broker an introduction? | 需要我安排介绍一下吗 |
[04:28] | Why would I need you to introduce me to Jemma Simmons? | 我为什么需要你把我介绍给珍玛·西蒙斯 |
[04:31] | It’s Marauder protocol. | 这是掠夺者规矩 |
[04:37] | Look at the sniveling horde. | 看看这群贪婪鬼 |
[04:39] | These same ingrates mocked me all these years, | 这些忘恩负义的家伙多年来一直嘲笑我 |
[04:42] | yet now they hover about, | 现在却聚在这里 |
[04:43] | clamoring for my favor. | 吵着要我青睐 |
[04:52] | I, too, am unfamiliar with the Marauder, | 我对这位掠夺者也不熟 |
[04:54] | though his fortune is rumored to be vast. | 但听说他非常富有 |
[05:01] | You want me to keep an eye on him. | 你要我多留意他 |
[05:08] | Ponarian, how great to see you again, dear friend. | 普纳瑞 再次见到你真好 亲爱的朋友 |
[05:12] | Kasius. | 卡塞亚斯 |
[05:14] | It’s a pleasure to be here as always. | 来这里总是很荣幸 |
[05:15] | Thanks for your hospitality, Kasius. | 感谢你的招待 卡塞亚斯 |
[05:30] | Jemma, it’s me. Don’t turn around. | 珍玛 是我 别转身 |
[05:33] | Just play it cool. | 淡定 |
[05:38] | I’ve missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[05:41] | You know, I spent six months locked up | 我在一个秘密军事监狱里 |
[05:42] | in an off-the-books military prison — | 被关了六个月 |
[05:43] | not to mention 80 years frozen in space — | 更不用说在太空里冷冻了80年 |
[05:45] | all just hoping to find you… | 只希望能够找到你 |
[05:49] | and here you are. | 终于见到你了 |
[05:59] | You know, I realized something. | 我想通了一件事 |
[06:04] | The universe can’t stop us. | 宇宙无法阻止我们 |
[06:07] | ‘Cause we’ve crossed galaxies. We’ve traveled through time. | 因为我们跨越了星系 穿越了时间 |
[06:10] | We’ve survived the bottom of the Atlantic | 我们在大西洋海底也活了下来 |
[06:12] | just so we could be together. | 只为了能在一起 |
[06:13] | Now, a love like that — | 这样的爱 |
[06:14] | that’s stronger than any curse. | 比任何诅咒都强大 |
[06:17] | And you and I — we are unstoppable together. | 而你和我 我们合力就不可阻挡 |
[06:23] | I… | 我 |
[06:26] | I don’t want to live another day without you. | 我再也不想和你分开 |
[06:36] | So, Jemma Simmons, will you marry me? | 珍玛·西蒙斯 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[06:47] | I know — I mean, I know I said, “Play it cool,” | 我知道我说了要淡定 |
[06:49] | but I didn’t mean play it this cool. | 但不是这么淡定 |
[06:54] | Jemma. | 珍玛 |
[06:56] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[07:05] | I asked your servant a question, | 我问了你仆人一个问题 |
[07:07] | which she ignored. | 但她没理我 |
[07:09] | My apologies. | 抱歉 |
[07:11] | My servitors are only allowed to hear the voice of their master. | 我的仆人只能听见主人的声音 |
[07:14] | Are they? | 是吗 |
[07:15] | Well, why don’t you tell me | 那你跟我说说 |
[07:16] | how your guests’ needs are met | 你的奴隶听不见客人说什么 |
[07:18] | when your slaves can’t hear them? | 要怎么满足他们的需求呢 |
[07:29] | There. | 好了 |
[07:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:32] | This one is quite exemplary. | 她堪称楷模 |
[07:35] | In fact, she also traveled through time | 其实 她是和世界毁灭者 |
[07:37] | with the Destroyer of Worlds. | 一起穿越时间过来的 |
[07:39] | Which probably explains her flawless complexion. | 可能也是她肤色如此无暇的原因 |
[07:44] | Is she for sale? | 她卖吗 |
[07:46] | Not independently. | 不单独出售 |
[07:47] | She comes as a companion, | 她是捆绑项目 |
[07:49] | for she is quite adept at motivating the Destroyer. | 因为她很擅长激励毁灭者 |
[07:53] | Well, I find the only motivation | 我发现 人们需要的 |
[07:54] | people ever really need is pain. | 唯一激励就是痛苦 |
[07:57] | And its proper application. | 以及对痛苦的正确利用 |
[08:04] | A wonderful sentiment. | 真有见地 |
[08:07] | I should have expected no less from a man | 戴着这么引人瞩目的胸牌 |
[08:09] | with such an impressive brooch. | 理当有如此见识 |
[08:13] | I need you to go see | 你去看看 |
[08:14] | what has been reaped from today’s harvest. | 今天的收成都有什么 |
[08:24] | What? Terran food awaits? | 是什么 地球的食物吗 |
[08:25] | A bounty, though the harvest is something else. | 有很多 但收成指的是别的东西 |
[08:30] | Earlier today, my men were carrying out | 今天早些时候 我的手下 |
[08:32] | the process of Terrigenesis, | 主持了泰瑞根变异 |
[08:34] | hoping to produce new Inhumans for my guests. | 希望能为客人造出新的异人 |
[08:37] | If any were so inclined. | 如果客人有意的话 |
[08:39] | Depends on how many units I have left | 那得看买下毁灭者之后 |
[08:40] | after I purchase the Destroyer. | 我还剩多少钱 |
[08:42] | It is said you are a man of expensive tastes. | 据说 你的品味很昂贵 |
[08:45] | We shall soon see if you have the resources | 我们马上就能知道你有没有足够的资本 |
[08:48] | to support such desires. | 满足这种欲望了 |
[09:00] | Every year, | 每年 |
[09:01] | Kasius puts all the 18-year-olds through Terrigenesis. | 卡塞亚斯都让所有满18岁的穿过泰瑞根迷雾 |
[09:04] | And that day’s today? | 是今天吗 |
[09:05] | No, that was months ago. | 不 是几个月之前 |
[09:10] | Most of these kids are barely teenagers. | 这些孩子还只是青少年 |
[09:12] | That’s the one in charge. | 他是负责人 |
[09:14] | Been working his way up from the lower floors. | 从低层一点点往上抓人来着 |
[09:16] | I’m guessing this has something to do with Kasius’ big party. | 我猜这跟卡塞亚斯的盛大派对有关 |
[09:19] | More products, more profit. | 产品多 利润就多 |
[09:21] | That’s Flint. | 他是弗林特 |
[09:22] | He doesn’t have anyone talking him through this? | 没有人跟他说话安慰他吗 |
[09:24] | His parents were killed in a Renewal. | 他父母在一次更新时被杀了 |
[09:26] | Virgil had a soft spot for the kid, | 维吉尔很喜欢这孩子 |
[09:28] | was even teaching him to fly. | 甚至教他如何飞行 |
[09:30] | Gave him odds and ends to help him get by. | 时不时给他点钱 帮他渡日 |
[09:33] | You should go say something. | 你应该去跟他说句话 |
[09:42] | Tess, this is crazy. | 泰丝 这怎么回事 |
[09:44] | I wasn’t supposed to get misted for another two years. | 我应该再有两年才要穿过迷雾的 |
[09:47] | Just means you don’t have to wait. | 这样你不用再等了 |
[09:48] | Is this gonna mess me up? | 这会毁了我吗 |
[09:51] | Look, everything is gonna be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[09:53] | Going through the mist — it’s no big deal. | 穿越迷雾 没什么大不了的 |
[09:56] | Terrigenesis is scary enough | 即使没有一群土狼盯着 |
[09:57] | without a bunch of hyenas watching. | 泰瑞根变异也够吓人的了 |
[09:59] | It’s not their fault. | 也不是他们的错 |
[10:00] | These people have all been fed the same lie. | 这些人全都被灌输了同样的谎言 |
[10:02] | People believe what they want to believe. | 人们相信自己想要相信的事 |
[10:04] | It’s obvious they’re lambs being led to the slaughter. | 显然他们是要被送去屠宰的羔羊 |
[10:08] | Let’s just hope none of these kids crust over. | 但愿这些孩子都不会结壳吧 |
[10:11] | If I do turn, | 如果我真转变了 |
[10:13] | least you won’t have me coming around, begging for scraps. | 至少我不会再来向你要残羹剩菜了 |
[10:19] | I like having you come around. | 我喜欢你来 |
[10:22] | Children, it is time. | 孩子们 到时间了 |
[10:31] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[10:44] | We seek a great bounty. | 我们寻求恩赐 |
[10:47] | Hoping that one of the young gathered here today | 希望今天聚集在此的年轻人中 |
[10:50] | ascends to something greater. | 有人能自我升华 |
[11:02] | Prepare to receive your gift from Kasius. | 准备接受卡塞亚斯赐予你们的礼物 |
[11:48] | Flint! | 弗林特 |
[12:03] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[12:21] | – Do you? – No. | -你呢 -没 |
[12:24] | So, how are you faring with that Vrellnexian litter I sold you? | 我卖给你的那窝维罗尼辛怎么样了 |
[12:28] | It has been trying. | 是挺难对付 |
[12:30] | The savage beasts have proven quite difficult to wrangle. | 这些野兽真是很难控制 |
[12:34] | Well, they’re certainly not bred to cuddle. | 他们可不是生来让人抱的 |
[12:36] | They’re creatures of war, | 他们是战争猛兽 |
[12:38] | the not the shaggy dog of men. | 不是人类毛茸茸的小狗 |
[12:40] | But I had hoped | 但我本希望 |
[12:41] | that the Vrells would provide you a small triumph. | 维罗尼辛会给你带来小小的胜利 |
[12:44] | Last time we spoke, the strain of your exile seemed to… | 上次我们聊的时候 被流放的重担似乎 |
[12:49] | wear heavy on your soul. | 让你的灵魂不堪重负 |
[12:50] | I was never exiled. | 我可没被流放 |
[12:52] | My father simply wanted me to oversee his Earth project personally. | 我父亲只是希望我亲自监督他的地球计划 |
[12:56] | While your brother oversees the family empire. | 而你哥哥则在监督家族帝国 |
[13:01] | Kasius never offered me as a fighter till today. | 卡塞亚斯从未让我做过战士 直到今天 |
[13:04] | Guess that’s what I get for saving your life. | 看来这是我救你一命的下场 |
[13:07] | I didn’t ask you to help me. | 我没叫你救我 |
[13:08] | You were hoping for it. | 你希望我救你 |
[13:10] | In your brain. | 你脑子里是这么想的 |
[13:11] | Which is basically the same thing for a mind-reader. | 对读心人来说没什么差别 |
[13:14] | Things are starting to turn in our favor, | 情况开始有利于我们了 |
[13:15] | so just trust me on this, okay? | 所以相信我 行吗 |
[13:17] | I’m really glad my Inhibitor’s on right now | 我真的很庆幸我的抑制器现在开着 |
[13:19] | so I can’t hear whatever dumb idea’s in your head. | 就听不到你脑子里的蠢主意了 |
[13:21] | We just need to work together. | 我们需要合作 |
[13:23] | Stop thinking that you have a choice. | 别再以为你有什么选择了 |
[13:26] | We’re slaves. | 我们是奴隶 |
[13:30] | I am sorry for getting you mixed up in all this. | 我很抱歉将你卷了进来 |
[13:38] | Let’s just hope one of us doesn’t have to kill the other. | 希望我们不需要互相残杀吧 |
[13:45] | Dear friends, in honor of Kasius | 亲爱的朋友们 卡塞亚斯 |
[13:47] | presenting the Destroyer of Worlds, | 为大家献上了世界毁灭者 |
[13:49] | I, too, have brought a rare delicacy | 我也为大家准备了 |
[13:51] | for everyone’s enjoyment… | 一道珍贵的佳肴 |
[13:53] | fresh Xandarian snail! | 新鲜的山达尔蜗牛 |
[13:59] | You are far too generous, Ponarian. | 你太慷慨了 普纳瑞 |
[14:01] | Please keep that in mind when the bidding begins. | 等开始竞价的时候 务必记住这一点 |
[14:08] | How do you keep your human population | 你是怎么将这里的人口 |
[14:10] | so well under heel? | 控制得这么好的 |
[14:13] | He has them kill each other. | 他让他们自相残杀 |
[14:23] | Well, that’s what I would do. | 换我也会这么做 |
[14:26] | Humans clearly have the numbers, | 人类显然占大多数 |
[14:29] | so fear is essential. | 所以必须让他们恐惧 |
[14:31] | And getting them to do it — | 而最难办的是 |
[14:32] | that is the trick. | 让他们来动手 |
[14:34] | Ritualization helps. | 仪式化很有用 |
[14:37] | Making it sort of a game. | 将一切粉饰成一场游戏 |
[14:39] | It’s all very efficient, really… | 真的非常有效 |
[14:45] | …at least in my experience. | 至少就我的经验而言 |
[14:54] | Seems we have similar minds. | 看来我们所见略同 |
[14:57] | It has done wonders | 这是非常有效地 |
[14:58] | tamping down the humans’ more rebellious impulses. | 压制了人类反叛的冲动 |
[15:09] | Well, I hope everyone’s meal has been to their liking. | 希望大家都享受这顿宴席 |
[15:13] | As for your more primal appetites, | 接下来即将进行的生死决战 |
[15:16] | a fight to the death is moments away. | 则能满足你们最原始的欲望 |
[15:18] | So, take a final look. | 最后看一眼他们 |
[15:20] | One of these Inhumans | 其中一位异人 |
[15:22] | will soon be withdrawn from the marketplace. | 很快就要从市场上撤下来了 |
[15:30] | Marauder… | 掠夺者 |
[15:31] | you have yet to taste your snail. | 你还没尝你的蜗牛呢 |
[15:36] | Perhaps unrefined men | 也许低俗的人 |
[15:38] | don’t have the stomach for such indulgences. | 无法领略此等珍馐的美味 |
[15:46] | I find… | 我觉得 |
[15:48] | moist creatures… | 潮湿的生物 |
[15:52] | …distasteful… | 很恶心 |
[15:56] | …much like the fat mouths slurping them down. | 就像将它们吞咽下去的肥嘴 |
[16:14] | This Boshtok makes for a lively dinner companion. | 跟这位波什托克一起用餐真有意思 |
[16:21] | Let us leave these snails to shrivel, huh? | 我们先将这些蜗牛放在一边吧 |
[16:25] | Much greater pursuits await our attention. | 还有更精彩的表演等着我们呢 |
[16:35] | Maybe the boy’s ability is to disappear. | 也许那孩子的能力是消失 |
[16:37] | No, this is something else. | 不 这里面有鬼 |
[16:42] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[16:43] | How does someone just disappear like that? | 怎么可能有人就这样消失了 |
[16:45] | I’m really not sure… | 我也不确定… |
[16:48] | though I may have a theory. | 但我有个猜测 |
[16:50] | – We got to get back to The Exchange. – It’s not safe for you. | -我们得回大集市 -那不安全 |
[16:52] | – But the Guards will be looking for me. – Only to sell you. | -但那些守卫会找我的 -是为了卖了你 |
[16:57] | But I get a better life | 但我能过得更好 |
[16:59] | and the rest of the level profits. | 同层的人也能受益 |
[17:00] | You get no better life. | 你不会过得更好 |
[17:02] | People who buy other people are not good people. | 买下其他人的人都不是好人 |
[17:05] | They’ll only hurt you. | 他们只会伤害你 |
[17:06] | You don’t know that. | 你又不知道 |
[17:13] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[17:17] | – Tess. – Are you okay? | -泰丝 -你没事吧 |
[17:18] | No. | 有事 |
[17:19] | I was just kidnapped by a crazy woman. | 我刚被一个疯女人绑架了 |
[17:21] | Yeah, the kid ain’t wrong about that. | 这点孩子可没说错 |
[17:23] | Don’t worry. She’s with me. | 别担心 她和我是一起的 |
[17:25] | Flint, this is Yo-Yo. She’s Inhuman, too. | 弗林特 这是悠悠球 她也是异人 |
[17:27] | Yeah, I kind of figured that already. | 我差不多猜到了 |
[17:30] | Why aren’t you living down on the Kree levels? | 你们不是住在克里人层吗 |
[17:31] | I’m not really from here. | 我不是这里的人 |
[17:32] | None of us are. | 我们都不是 |
[17:34] | And she’s not the only Inhuman with us. | 她不是唯一和我们一起的异人 |
[17:38] | You mean this guy? | 你是说他也是吗 |
[17:39] | No, he’s just cool. | 不 他就这么气派 |
[17:41] | Look, we can’t hide in here forever. | 我们不能永远躲在这里 |
[17:43] | Kasius’ men will be looking for Flint even as we speak. | 这会儿卡塞亚斯的人肯定在到处找弗林特 |
[17:45] | And Grill’s reporting to his station boss. | 吉尔去找站长汇报了 |
[17:47] | He’ll be back end of day. | 晚上他就会回来 |
[17:48] | We need to disappear long before that. | 我们得在那之前赶紧消失 |
[17:50] | Look, I could put in for a Trawler run. | 我可以申请拖曳船作业 |
[17:52] | We hide Flint in the brig and head out. | 我们把弗林特藏在禁闭室里然后离开这里 |
[17:54] | Could buy us a couple days. | 能给我们争取个几天 |
[17:56] | Yeah, but without May, we don’t have a pilot. | 但是没有梅 我们没有人能驾驶 |
[17:58] | Least of our worries. | 这是小事 |
[18:00] | Want any help? | 要帮手吗 |
[18:02] | More people, more questions. | 人越多 越容易招疑 |
[18:04] | Best I go on my own. | 我最好一个人去 |
[18:06] | Stay right here. | 待在这里 |
[18:07] | Be back in a few. | 我马上回来 |
[18:20] | It is refreshing to have a man of your caliber join our ranks. | 有你这样的人加入我们真令人耳目一新 |
[18:23] | Would you care to join me for the upcoming display? | 愿意和我一起观看展示吗 |
[18:26] | I’m eager to see everyone you have to offer. | 等不及见识你要给我们看的每个人了 |
[18:28] | Then I shall make every effort not to disappoint. | 那我可得尽我所能不让你失望了 |
[18:39] | Our first contestant possesses extraordinary skill — | 第一位选手拥有无与伦比的能力 |
[18:43] | a telepath, able to read his opponent’s plan of attack | 心灵感应 他能感知对手的战略 |
[18:47] | before it is carried out. | 哪怕对方尚未执行 |
[18:51] | Normally, I’d pit Ben against another Inhuman. | 通常我会让本和其他异人对打 |
[18:54] | Yet, for this select crowd, | 但为了今天的贵客 |
[18:56] | I’ve decided for a more unique opponent. | 我决定挑选一位特别的对手 |
[19:01] | One not of this time. | 这一位来自别的时空 |
[19:03] | This deadly assassin was trained | 训练这位致命杀手的 |
[19:04] | by one of the galaxy’s most despised organizations. | 是银河系最臭名昭著的组织 |
[19:09] | But most intriguing, | 但最有趣的是 |
[19:11] | she is also a friend to the Destroyer of Worlds. | 她也是世界毁灭者的朋友 |
[19:15] | Dear guests… | 各位贵宾 |
[19:18] | may I present to you… | 请允许我向你们介绍 |
[19:21] | …Melinda May, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 神盾局特工 梅琳达·梅 |
[19:46] | You’re cheating. | 你这是作弊 |
[19:47] | And you’re dying. | 而你就要死了 |
[19:50] | How many traveled in time with the Destroyer? | 有多少人和毁灭者一起穿越了时间 |
[19:53] | My servant and Melinda May | 我只发现了 |
[19:54] | are the only ones I’ve discovered, | 梅琳达·梅和我的仆人 |
[19:56] | though Sinara remains convinced there are more. | 但是锡纳拉坚信还有更多人 |
[20:02] | The mind reader’s a skilled fighter. | 读心者打斗很熟练 |
[20:04] | Speaks well of his training. | 看来训练很刻苦 |
[20:05] | Ben is quite talented for an Inhuman. | 本在异人中算天赋颇高的 |
[20:09] | But he wouldn’t last a day in my father’s army. | 但他在我父亲的军队里一天都活不下去 |
[20:12] | You speak highly of your father. | 你对你父亲的评价很高 |
[20:14] | He’s the greatest warrior I know. | 他是我所知最伟大的战士 |
[20:17] | Ponarian made it seem as if | 听普纳瑞的话 好像 |
[20:19] | you’d been banished from your home world. | 你被从你的母星驱逐了 |
[20:22] | Ponarian knows not of what he speaks. | 普纳瑞是不知情 |
[20:26] | My father was disapproving. | 我父亲就不看好我 |
[20:32] | The things I did to earn his respect… | 为了得到他的尊重 我做了不少事 |
[20:37] | …they left scars. | 留下了不少伤疤 |
[20:39] | My own situation — | 我的故事 |
[20:41] | it is a tragic misunderstanding. | 则是误解带来的悲剧 |
[20:49] | No one can help you now. | 现在没人能帮你了 |
[20:51] | Not even a guest of Kasius. | 就连卡塞亚斯的客人都不行 |
[21:07] | You’re doubting yourself. | 你在怀疑自己 |
[21:09] | Stay out of my head. | 别刺探我的想法 |
[21:11] | My guess is you’re selling the Destroyer | 我猜你拍卖毁灭者 |
[21:13] | as a way to redeem yourself. | 是为了改变他的看法 |
[21:15] | I believe a great fortune | 我相信大笔的财富 |
[21:16] | can smooth over any transgression. | 能够抚平一切罪过 |
[21:19] | I’m prepared to help you with that. | 我愿意帮助你 |
[21:25] | Don’t make me the bad guy. | 别觉得是我坏 |
[21:26] | Kasius only tossed me in here | 卡塞亚斯把我扔进来 |
[21:27] | because I helped your friends. | 就是因为我帮了你的朋友 |
[21:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:30] | Then I won’t kill you. | 那我就不杀你了 |
[21:32] | Thanks for promising not to do something you can’t — | 多谢你无谓的承诺 |
[21:39] | Didn’t think, just did. | 没有思考 直接动手了 |
[22:09] | We have to work together. | 我们必须合作 |
[22:10] | What is it with you guys and teamwork?! | 你们怎么那么看重团队合作 |
[22:11] | This fight needs to end now, | 这场打斗得马上结束 |
[22:14] | or else they’ll feed us both to the Roaches on the surface. | 不然他们会把我们两个都送去地表喂蟑螂 |
[22:28] | No way. | 不行 |
[22:30] | Kasius isn’t gonna change the rules now. | 卡塞亚斯现在不会改变规则的 |
[22:33] | You just have to know who to ask. | 你只需要知道该问谁 |
[22:39] | This fight bores me. | 这场打斗让我觉得无聊 |
[22:46] | I assure you it will end in a most thrilling fashion. | 我向你保证它会以令人兴奋的方式结束 |
[22:49] | Sinara, have the guards throw in more weapons. | 锡纳拉 让守卫多扔些武器进来 |
[22:52] | Lack of weapons is not the problem. | 问题不在缺少武器 |
[22:54] | I came to see the Destroyer fight, | 我是来看毁灭者战斗的 |
[22:56] | not some ancient has-been. | 不是这种过气的老古董 |
[23:00] | I’m afraid a life is owed. | 恐怕必须要失一命 |
[23:04] | Send the Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. to the surface. | 把那个神盾局特工送到地表去 |
[23:06] | The Vrellnexians will have much more use for her | 维罗尼辛会比看腻了的观众 |
[23:08] | than your weary audience. | 更想见到她 |
[23:14] | Guards! | 守卫 |
[23:15] | Escort the human woman to the surface lift. | 送这个女人类去地表电梯 |
[23:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:22] | Unfortunately, your friend just delayed the inevitable. | 不幸的是 你的朋友只是拖延了必然之事 |
[23:25] | No one can escape the Roaches. | 没人能逃过蟑螂之口 |
[23:43] | Have you seen the boy? | 你见过那个男孩吗 |
[23:47] | Flint? | 弗林特 |
[23:49] | Can’t say I have. | 没见过 |
[23:50] | He’s a total floor rat. | 他一直在这层混 |
[23:52] | He could be anywhere. | 可能去了任何地方 |
[23:54] | Or… | 或者… |
[23:57] | …you could be hiding him. | 是你把他藏起来了 |
[24:01] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那样做 |
[24:02] | I saw you together at the ceremony, | 我在仪式上看到你们在一起 |
[24:05] | offering the boy last words. | 你跟他道别来着 |
[24:08] | Listen, Flint — | 听着 弗林特 |
[24:10] | he gets me things no one else can. | 他能给我找到别人找不到的东西 |
[24:12] | Giving the kid a pep talk? | 安慰那孩子 |
[24:14] | That was me just keeping my business relationship on the steady. | 只是想稳定我的商务关系 |
[24:17] | If I find you’re keeping things from me… | 如果我发现你对我有所隐瞒 |
[24:20] | there will be consequences. | 后果会很严重 |
[24:24] | Understood. | 明白 |
[24:26] | We done here? | 说完了吗 |
[24:35] | Well, how come I don’t have my powers yet? | 为什么我还没有拥有超能力 |
[24:37] | You have your power. | 你已经拥有了 |
[24:38] | It just hasn’t revealed itself. | 只是还没有显现 |
[24:40] | How long did yours take? | 你的能力用了多久才出现 |
[24:42] | Oh, it was a total disaster. | 那简直是场灾难 |
[24:43] | I crusted over three weeks earlier, | 我三周前因为吃鱼汤 |
[24:45] | after eating fish soup and tacos. | 和墨西哥卷饼而结了壳 |
[24:47] | What are tacos? | 墨西哥卷饼是什么 |
[24:48] | What the hell kind of future is this? | 这是什么鬼未来 |
[24:52] | Tacos are a food. | 墨西哥卷饼是种食物 |
[24:53] | Anyways, I had told myself this was just a dream. | 总之 我跟自己说 我是在做梦呢 |
[24:57] | And then my cousin Francisco calls | 然后我堂弟弗朗西斯科来了电话 |
[24:58] | with bad news about his mom. | 说他妈妈出了事 |
[25:00] | I was upset, so I went to get a beer, and — whoosh! | 我很难过 就去拿瓶啤酒 然后一下 |
[25:03] | I’m back on my couch, beer in one hand. | 我又回到了沙发上 啤酒已经在手里了 |
[25:05] | I realize I need a bottle opener, | 我意识到 我需要个瓶起子 |
[25:08] | and whoosh again — I’m back on my couch, | 然后又一下 我又回到沙发上了 |
[25:10] | bottle opener in the other hand. | 瓶起子已经拿在另一只手里了 |
[25:11] | What did you think was happening? | 你以为是怎么回事 |
[25:13] | My heart was beating so fast, | 我的心跳得好快 |
[25:14] | I thought someone had put cocaine in my beer. | 我以为是有人在我酒里放了可卡因 |
[25:17] | Dial it back, Escobar. | 别说那个啊 大毒枭 |
[25:20] | I got so worried, I told my cousin Francisco to come over. | 我好担心 就叫堂弟弗朗西斯科过来 |
[25:22] | He spent countless hours talking me out of an exorcism. | 他花了好几小时劝我别去接受驱魔 |
[25:29] | That is a great story. | 这故事很有趣 |
[25:32] | Pretty sure Kasius is gonna want to hear that for himself. | 卡塞亚斯肯定会想亲耳听到的 |
[25:39] | 10,000 for the telepath! | 我为这读心人出一万 |
[25:40] | Kasius doesn’t need money — he wants weapons. | 卡塞亚斯不需要钱 他想要的是武器 |
[25:43] | Five Culverian Blasters. | 五门科文里恩大炮 |
[25:45] | This is an auction, Lady Karaba, not a flea market. | 这是拍卖 卡拉巴夫人 不是跳蚤市场 |
[25:47] | Take your useless toys back to the mudpits you crawled out of. | 拿着你没用的玩具回你来的那个泥坑去吧 |
[25:51] | My apologies to you both, | 抱歉了二位 |
[25:53] | but I cannot in good faith sell this Inhuman. | 但我不能卖掉这名异人 |
[25:57] | What dense thought rattles in your brain, Kasius? | 你想什么呢 卡塞亚斯 |
[26:00] | If I wanted a tease, | 如果我想凭白被人撩拨 |
[26:01] | I would have visited the brothels of Kitson. | 就去基特森的妓院了 |
[26:03] | Your pent-up desires do not concern me. | 你压抑的欲望与我无关 |
[26:07] | As to my reasoning… | 至于我的理由 |
[26:16] | Perhaps you would care to illuminate our guests. | 或许你愿自己跟客人们说 |
[26:23] | No. Please. | 不 求你 |
[26:26] | It won’t happen again. | 不会有下次了 |
[26:28] | I was wrong. Please! | 我错了 求你 |
[26:29] | You see, Ben was present when I asked the Destroyer | 我之前问毁灭者是否有其他人跟她 |
[26:32] | if others had traveled through time with her. | 一同穿越时间时 本也在场 |
[26:34] | She insisted that my servant was the only one, | 她坚称我的仆人是唯一一个 |
[26:37] | which turned out to be untrue. | 但这并非实话 |
[26:38] | Kasius, th– it’s not his fault. Kasius! | 卡塞亚斯 不怪他 卡塞亚斯 |
[26:40] | He lied. | 他撒谎了 |
[26:43] | Normally, that would not preclude him from being sold. | 一般来说 这不会影响他的出售 |
[26:46] | Only in this instance, that lie was told to me. | 但这次 他是对我撒谎了 |
[26:54] | Is this really necessary? | 真有必要吗 |
[26:55] | Make one of the buyers discipline him. | 让哪个买家管教他好了 |
[26:57] | You of all people must understand. | 你应该是最能理解的 |
[27:00] | No man of honor can allow the tongues of his slaves | 有荣誉感的人 怎能容忍他的奴隶 |
[27:03] | to lie so boldly. | 如此公然撒谎 |
[27:04] | I’m the one — I am the one to blame! | 是我 这要怪我 |
[27:06] | – Not Ben! – Perhaps. | -不是本 -或许吧 |
[27:08] | But he’s far less valuable. | 但他没那么有价值 |
[27:13] | Don’t blame yourself. | 别怪自己 |
[27:19] | No! | 不 |
[27:21] | Ben! | 本 |
[27:22] | No! | 不 |
[27:26] | Hopefully, you found this display more to your liking. | 希望 这个展示更合你的胃口 |
[27:37] | You’re home early. | 你回来早了 |
[27:38] | Thought I was getting called up for another damn report. | 我以为又是叫我来做报告呢 |
[27:41] | But turns out, my manager just wanted to let me know | 结果 我的经理是想告诉我 |
[27:44] | that a Trawler pilot was fighting in The Crater. | 有个拖曳船的飞行员在角斗场里战斗 |
[27:48] | – May. – Is she all right? | -梅 -她没事吧 |
[27:51] | “All right’s” not a word I would use for someone | 我可不会用”没事”来形容一个被丢去 |
[27:53] | who was chucked out as Roach food. | 喂蟑螂的人 |
[27:57] | “Morsel,” maybe. | 或许该说 “一小口” |
[27:59] | Now it’s time you tell me why | 现在 你该告诉我 |
[28:03] | the three of you didn’t have any Metrics. | 你们三个为什么会没有生物表 |
[28:07] | We came from the past to save the world. | 我们是从过去穿越来拯救世界的 |
[28:11] | Are you — you speaking of… | 你是指… |
[28:16] | the Prophecy? | 预言吗 |
[28:24] | Hey, look, I may be a rube, | 我虽然是个土包子 |
[28:26] | but only dumb rubes believe in that prophecy nonsense. | 但只有蠢货才会相信那套预言的蠢话 |
[28:30] | Though I will be a rich rube | 但等我把你们四个 |
[28:32] | once I turn you four in to Kasius. | 交给了卡塞亚斯 我就会有钱了 |
[28:35] | You turn us in, we’re all dead. | 你把我们交出去 我们就死定了 |
[28:38] | Listen. | 听着 |
[28:40] | Once that creepy son of a bitch pays me off, | 只要那死变态给我钱 |
[28:44] | he can do whatever he wants. | 我才不管他拿你们怎么办 |
[28:47] | Now, being dead… | 死 |
[28:52] | …might be your best option. | 可能还是你们最好的选择 |
[29:08] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[29:10] | Ben saved my life — | 本救了我 |
[29:12] | he saved both of our lives — | 他救了我们 |
[29:13] | and Kasius just… | 卡塞亚斯却 |
[29:15] | murdered him while I stood there. | 就那么杀了他 而我只能看着 |
[29:19] | There was nothing you could do. | 你也做不了什么的 |
[29:21] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[29:23] | Well, you’ll have to get in line. | 那你得排队了 |
[29:28] | So you can hear now? | 你现在能听到了 |
[29:29] | Fitz tricked Kasius into turning my hearing back on. | 菲兹骗卡塞亚斯开启了我的听力 |
[29:32] | – How is Fitz even here? – I don’t know. | -菲兹怎么会在这儿 -我不知道 |
[29:33] | He just showed up out of nowhere with his own spaceship. | 他突然就冒了出来 还有自己的飞船 |
[29:37] | It’s a baller move. | 挺厉害的 |
[29:38] | Not to mention the whole bounty-hunter look he’s rocking. | 还有他那副赏金猎人的样子 |
[29:41] | I still prefer him in cardigans. | 我还是更喜欢他穿羊毛衫的样子 |
[29:48] | Do you have any idea what he’s planning? | 你知道他在计划什么吗 |
[29:51] | Yeah, I’m not sure, actually. | 我不确定 |
[29:53] | We haven’t had a moment to speak, | 我们还没捞着机会讲话 |
[29:54] | though it would seem he’s here to purchase us. | 但他似乎是来买我们的 |
[29:56] | What if it doesn’t work? | 要是没成功呢 |
[29:59] | I have a knife. | 我有把刀 |
[30:01] | We can do better. | 不至于吧 |
[30:03] | Well, there was limited cutlery to choose from. | 我没多少刀具可选 |
[30:05] | No, with our plan. We have to figure out a way to work together. | 不 我是说我们的计划 我们得想办法合作 |
[30:09] | Kasius has to turn my Inhibitor off before the fight starts. | 卡塞亚斯必须在打斗开始后关闭抑制器 |
[30:11] | We can make our move then. | 我们到时再行动 |
[30:14] | Who are you facing? | 你要打谁 |
[30:15] | Someone disposable. | 可牺牲的人 |
[30:18] | I’m sure Fitz will be ready. | 菲兹肯定会准备好的 |
[30:22] | Here we are again. | 又是这样了 |
[30:23] | Us against the world. | 我们对抗世界 |
[30:45] | You must hurry. There’s a situation. | 快来 有情况 |
[30:55] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[30:59] | What is it now? | 又怎么了 |
[31:00] | Someone new has arrived to acquire | 又有人来向卡塞亚斯 |
[31:02] | the Destroyer of Worlds from Kasius. | 购买世界毁灭者了 |
[31:06] | Someone more wealthy than me? | 比我还有钱吗 |
[31:07] | And more feared. | 也更可怕 |
[31:09] | His brother. | 他哥哥 |
[31:13] | Why does Kasius have people fighting downstairs, Grill? | 为什么卡塞亚斯让人在楼下打斗 吉尔 |
[31:15] | All part of the fun and games. | 找乐子的游戏 |
[31:19] | Let’s just hope he doesn’t choose you. | 希望他不会选你 |
[31:26] | He’s just a kid! | 他还是个孩子 |
[31:28] | I’m starting to think that Zev didn’t deserve to die. | 我开始觉得 泽夫并不该死的 |
[31:34] | That maybe your girlfriend set him up. | 或许是你女朋友陷害了他 |
[31:39] | Nothing says that I gotta turn you in cherry. | 我可不非得把你们完好无损地交上去 |
[31:43] | So, you know, maybe I will just watch you sizzle. | 或许 我该继续电电你们 |
[31:58] | Hey, knock it off, junior. | 停下 小子 |
[32:01] | – I don’t know how. – Well, you figure it out! | -我不知道怎么控制 -那就想办法 |
[32:03] | Flint, look at me. | 弗林特 看着我 |
[32:05] | This is your gift. | 这是你的天赋 |
[32:07] | You can control it. | 你可以控制它的 |
[32:18] | You stop it, or I will stop you. | 住手 否则我就开枪了 |
[32:47] | Kasius. | 卡塞亚斯 |
[32:50] | What is this about your brother coming for the Destroyer? | 我怎么听说你哥哥来买毁灭者了 |
[32:53] | If you’d excuse me… | 失陪一下 |
[32:55] | Isn’t it wonderful? | 多棒啊 |
[32:57] | The journey from my home world is significant, | 从我母星过来路程遥远 |
[32:59] | so Father must be quite serious | 父亲一定是非常看重 |
[33:01] | if he sent Faulnak in person. | 才会派福奈克亲自来 |
[33:03] | I’m also serious, and I guarantee you | 我也不是闹着玩的 我向你保证 |
[33:06] | I have traveled a much longer journey. | 我来这儿的路程要更遥远 |
[33:08] | And it has been a privilege having you. | 能请到你 我非常荣幸 |
[33:11] | No. | 不 |
[33:13] | Not if I don’t get the Destroyer. | 我必须得到毁灭者 |
[33:15] | You promised me a chance to make an offer. | 你保证过我会有机会竞价 |
[33:18] | Which I look forward to entertaining… | 我乐意提供这个机会 |
[33:21] | though I would encourage you | 但我还是建议你 |
[33:22] | to consider one of my other Inhumans. | 考虑我其他的异人 |
[33:32] | That did not appear to go well. | 看来并不顺利 |
[33:36] | Let’s hope the rest does. | 希望其他的事不会再出错 |
[33:40] | Okay, then. | 那好 |
[33:44] | There’s one last thing I need you to do. | 我还有件事需要你去做 |
[34:25] | Our fate is soon at hand, Sinara. | 我们的命运近在眼前 锡纳拉 |
[34:33] | It is an honor to have you join us, brother. | 很荣幸你能到场 哥哥 |
[34:35] | There is no honor to be found in this human cesspool. | 这人类粪坑有什么荣幸可言 |
[34:39] | Yet here you stand. | 可你还是来了 |
[34:41] | There must be something of worth | 肯定有什么东西 |
[34:42] | for you to travel such a great distance. | 值得你如此远道而来 |
[34:44] | I’m only here because of Father’s orders. | 我来仅仅是因为父亲有命 |
[34:48] | It pleases to hear Father sent you, | 很高兴父亲派了你来 |
[34:50] | his most trusted messenger. | 他最信任的信使 |
[34:53] | This Destroyer had better be what you say, | 这个毁灭者最好如你所言 |
[34:56] | or I’ll gladly remind you of the many shapes my anger takes. | 否则我会很乐意提醒你我发火时的各种样子 |
[35:01] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[35:02] | You were always quick to offer a demonstration. | 你一向急于展示 |
[35:06] | Perhaps now I can present one of my own. | 或许现在 我也可以展示一番了 |
[35:10] | The Destroyer is set to battle | 毁灭者将要跟我最 |
[35:11] | one of my most prized Inhumans — | 厉害的一名异人对决 |
[35:13] | I have no desire | 我才不想 |
[35:14] | to see one of your homegrown experiments fight. | 看你的本土试验品打斗 |
[35:17] | The Destroyer must face a Kree warrior. | 毁灭者必须面对一名克里战士 |
[35:22] | Your stray shall suffice. | 你的跟班就行 |
[35:27] | But Sinara is not prepared for battle. | 但锡纳拉并没做好战斗准备 |
[35:29] | Is she not your greatest warrior? | 她不是你最厉害的战士吗 |
[35:32] | You cower behind her as though she is. | 看你躲在她身后的样子 让人这么觉得 |
[35:37] | Perhaps I have misjudged | 或许我错了 |
[35:40] | and you no longer seek Father’s approval. | 你不再想获得父亲的认可了 |
[35:45] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[35:47] | Sinara would be honored to fight. | 锡纳拉会乐意出战的 |
[36:02] | Well… | 好吧 |
[36:06] | …I understand this is sudden, | 我知道这很突然 |
[36:08] | but it presents a tremendous opportunity. | 但也是极佳的机会 |
[36:12] | Everything I have been striving for | 我所努力争取的一切 |
[36:15] | is but one fight away. | 都看这一场打斗了 |
[36:17] | To the death. | 决一死战 |
[36:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:23] | That is what has been promised. | 就是要这样 |
[36:29] | I have every confidence | 我完全相信 |
[36:31] | that you will provide us all a great spectacle. | 你会让我们看到精彩的场面 |
[36:46] | I can’t be here anymore. | 我待不下去了 |
[36:48] | Hold on. It’s too dangerous out there. | 等等 外面太危险了 |
[36:49] | It’s better than staring at the guy I just killed! | 那也比就盯着我刚杀的人好 |
[36:52] | I knew him! | 我认识他 |
[36:53] | He was one of my best customers. | 他是我最好的客人之一 |
[36:55] | Even gave me spare tokens from time to time. | 有时还多给我一两个代币 |
[36:57] | What happened to Grill is not your fault. | 吉尔的事不能怪你 |
[37:00] | You had no choice. | 你别无选择 |
[37:02] | He was gonna kill us. | 他当时要杀我们 |
[37:04] | Now, Mack and I — we’re gonna go find Tess, | 迈克和我 我们去找泰丝 |
[37:06] | and we’re gonna get you on a Trawler, okay? | 然后带你上一架拖曳船 好吗 |
[37:12] | Go. | 去吧 |
[37:19] | Kid should be playing ball | 这孩子该在打球 |
[37:20] | or running for student council. | 或竞选学生会 |
[37:22] | Or class treasurer. | 或是生活委员 |
[37:23] | – That’s pretty specific. – Ah, served three terms. | -这么明确 -我做了三届呢 |
[37:26] | I’m a pretty financially responsible dude. | 我是个很对金钱负责的人 |
[37:33] | Tess. | 泰丝 |
[37:35] | They killed her because she wouldn’t give up Flint. | 她不肯交出弗林特他们就杀了她 |
[37:37] | She’s already dead. | 她已经死了 |
[37:39] | The only thing we can do now | 我们现在只能 |
[37:40] | is try to keep Flint from meeting that same end. | 让弗林特不会落得同样的下场 |
[37:42] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[37:44] | Now, our main event. | 现在 压轴戏开始 |
[37:45] | One of the galaxy’s deadliest forces. | 银河系最致命的力量之一 |
[37:48] | Yet tonight, she fights for your enjoyment. | 但今晚 她将为取悦你们而战 |
[37:50] | Dear friends, may I present to you… | 亲爱的朋友们 我向你们献上 |
[37:57] | …Quake, the Destroyer of Worlds? | 震波女 世界毁灭者 |
[38:16] | This puny girl is your Destroyer? | 这个小丫头就是你的毁灭者 |
[38:20] | Your rush to judgment | 你太急着下判断了 |
[38:22] | has always been a shortcoming, brother. | 这一向是你的短处 哥哥 |
[38:24] | Allow me to switch off the Destroyer’s Inhibitor. | 我先关闭毁灭者的抑制器 |
[38:27] | Then you shall see her true nature. | 你就能看到她的真本事了 |
[38:29] | Of course, before I unleash her, | 当然了 在那之前 |
[38:32] | we must take precaution. | 我们得采取防护措施 |
[38:48] | Would you care to give the opening commencement? | 要做一番开幕讲话吗 |
[38:57] | Seems your stray is done taking orders. | 看来你的跟班不想再接受命令了 |
[39:03] | All right, you freaky blue bitch. | 好啊 你个蓝妖婊 |
[39:06] | Let’s do this. | 我们开始吧 |
[39:53] | This is for Ben. | 这是为了本 |
[40:51] | Guards! | 守卫 |
[40:52] | Guards, stop them! | 守卫 拦下他们 |
[41:04] | I’m never leaving you again. | 我再不会离开你了 |
[41:11] | Then marry me, Fitz. | 那就娶我吧 菲兹 |
[41:13] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[41:15] | Okay, come on. I got you. | 好了 来吧 我扶你 |
[41:19] | Also, um, just to say, I did propose earlier… | 另外 我想说 我之前求婚了 |
[41:21] | …when Kasius had your hearing turned off. | 但卡塞亚斯关闭了你的听力 |
[41:23] | Oh, of course you did. | 当然了 |
[41:26] | No, I — Seriously, I did. | 不是 是真的 |
[41:32] | Hello, friend. | 你好 朋友 |
[41:35] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[41:36] | I am a Kree. | 我是一个克里人 |
[41:39] | As I have always been, brother. | 我一直都是 兄弟 |
[41:46] | Do you know where you’re going? | 你知道你在往哪去吗 |
[41:48] | People don’t come back from there — | 去那儿的人回不来的 |
[41:53] | I am not a person. | 我不是个人 |