英文名称:Despicable Me 2
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:33] | 最高机密调查实验室 北极圈 | |
[02:01] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[03:14] | Three weeks, and we’re still no closer to cracking this. | 都已经三周了 我们还是毫无头绪 |
[03:19] | Right, bring him in! | 好吧 把他叫来! |
[03:21] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[03:42] | 艾格尼丝 生日快乐 | |
[03:46] | This is the best party ever! | 这是有史以来最棒的派对! |
[04:03] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[04:08] | Ha! | 哈! |
[04:17] | Oh, no! A dragon is approaching! | 不! 龙来了! |
[04:25] | Fear not, for here come the gallant knights to save us. | 不要怕 英勇的骑士来救我们了 |
[04:30] | Yay! | 耶! |
[04:47] | No, no, no. What do you mean she’s not coming? | 不 不 你说”她不能来”是什么意思? |
[04:50] | I have a backyard full of these little girls | 我家后院的小女孩们 |
[04:53] | who are counting on a visit from a fairy princess. | 都在等着仙女姐姐的到来呢 |
[04:57] | Hurts! Stop it! | 好疼! 停下! |
[05:04] | Listen! I don’t want a refund, I want the fairy princess, please! | 听着! 我不要退款 我要仙女姐姐 求求你们了! |
[05:08] | Please, I’m begging you. | 求求你们了 |
[05:11] | You know what? I hope that you can sleep at night, | 知道吗? 你破坏了小女孩们的愿望 |
[05:13] | you crusher of little girls’ dreams! | 你晚上都会睡不安稳的! |
[05:16] | Ooh, ooh! | 哦! |
[05:17] | When’s the fairy princess coming? | 仙女姐姐什么时候来? |
[05:19] | Any minute now! | 她随时都可能出现! |
[05:21] | Yay! | 耶! |
[05:24] | Stall them! | 拖住她们! |
[05:28] | 魔术表演 | |
[05:29] | Ooh! | 哦! |
[05:40] | Whoa! Whoa, okay! Okay, all right. | 哇! 等一下! 好了 |
[05:43] | That’s enough of the magic show. | 魔术表演到此为止 |
[05:44] | Aw! | 啊! |
[05:48] | Wait, did you hear that? | 等等 你们听到了吗? |
[05:50] | It sounded like the twinkling sounds of magical fairy dust. | 听起来像是魔法烟雾弥漫在空中 |
[05:54] | It’s the fairy princess! She’s coming! | 是仙女姐姐来了! |
[05:56] | Look! | 看啊! |
[06:07] | – Huh? Oh! – Eh? | – 嗯? 哦! – 嗯? |
[06:12] | Ow! | 啊! |
[06:16] | Ow. | 啊 |
[06:25] | It is I, Gruzinkerbell, | 格鲁小叮当来了 |
[06:30] | the most magical fairy princess of all! | 我可是最最厉害的仙女! |
[06:34] | And I am here to wish Princess Agnes | 我是来祝福艾格尼丝小公主 |
[06:38] | a very happy birthday! | 生日快乐的! |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1023个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:123个,六级词汇:75个,GRE词汇:78个,托福词汇:98个,考研词汇:145个,专四词汇:114个,专八词汇:22个, 所有生词标注共:282个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:41] | How come you’re so fat? | 你为什么那么胖? |
[06:43] | Because | 因为 |
[06:45] | my house is made of candy, | 我的房子是用糖果做的 |
[06:48] | and sometimes I eat instead of facing my problems! | 有时候遇上了麻烦我就会不停地吃糖! |
[06:52] | How come you have… | 你为什么… |
[06:54] | Okay, time for cake. | 好了 该吃蛋糕了 |
[06:56] | Yay! | 耶! |
[07:01] | Thank you, Gruzinkerbell! You’re the best fairy princess ever! | 谢谢你 格鲁小叮当 你是最棒的仙女! |
[07:04] | You are welcome, little girl! | 不用谢 小姑娘! |
[07:09] | I know it’s really you, Gru. I’m just pretending for the other kids. | 我知道是你 格鲁 我只是假装给其他小朋友看的 |
[07:18] | Hey there, Gru. Mr. Life of the Party! | 你好啊 格鲁 你真是派对之王! |
[07:22] | Hello, Jillian. | 你好 吉莉安 |
[07:23] | So, I’m gonna go out on a limb here, | 我想去钓那个帅哥 |
[07:26] | – but my friend Natalie is recently single, and… – Oop. | – 不过我的朋友纳塔利可是单身已久 而且… – 啊 |
[07:32] | No, no, no, get off the limb right now. No limb. | 不 不 不 别钓帅哥 没帅哥 |
[07:36] | Come on, she’s a riot! | 别这样 她很狂野的! |
[07:38] | She sings karaoke, she has a lot of free time, | 她会唱卡拉OK 还有很多空闲时间 |
[07:41] | looks aren’t that important to her… | 她不在乎对方相貌… |
[07:44] | No, Jills, that is not happening. Seriously, I’m fine. | 不用 吉莉安 真的不用介绍了 真的 我这样挺好 |
[07:48] | Okay, fine, forget Natalie. How about my cousin Linda? | 那好吧 不说纳塔利了 那我的表姐琳达怎么样? |
[07:50] | No! | 不用! |
[07:52] | Oh! Oh! I know someone whose husband just died… | 哦! 我还认识一个女人 她丈夫最近去世了… |
[07:57] | I’m sorry, I did not see you there. | 抱歉 没看到你站在那儿 |
[08:01] | Or there. | 又没看到 |
[08:09] | 不明物体 | |
[08:13] | Kyle? Kyle? | 凯尔? 你在哪? |
[08:15] | Kyle, no! Do not do your business on the petunias! | 凯尔 停! 不要在喇叭花丛里拉屎! |
[08:16] | 目标锁定 | |
[08:20] | There you go. Those are Fred’s, go crazy. | 去弗雷德的花园 尽情释放吧 |
[08:26] | Good boy! | 这才乖! |
[08:28] | Mr. Gru? | 格鲁先生吗? |
[08:29] | I didn’t… What? Yes? | 我可没… 怎么了? |
[08:32] | Hi! Agent Lucy Wilde of the AVL. | 嗨! 我是反恶人联盟的露西・维尔德探员 |
[08:36] | Oh, whoops! | 哦 拿反了! |
[08:39] | Sorry, you’re gonna have to come with me. | 不好意思 你得跟我走一趟 |
[08:41] | Oh, sorry, I… freeze ray! | 哦 抱歉 我… 冰冻射线! |
[08:48] | You know, you really should announce | 你应该先出招 |
[08:50] | your weapons after you fire them, Mr. Gru. | 再喊招式的 格鲁先生 |
[08:52] | For example… | 比如… |
[08:56] | Lipstick taser! | 口红镭射枪! |
[08:59] | Oh, it works so good. | 哦 太有效果了 |
[09:10] | Man! | 天啊! |
[09:13] | Large person. | 猪一样重 |
[09:22] | Oh, sorry. | 哦 抱歉 |
[09:27] | – Get in there… – Huh? | – 给我进去… – 嗯? |
[09:30] | you big man! | 你这个大块头! |
[09:38] | Boss! | 老大! |
[09:53] | Uh? Huh! | 嗯? 哦! |
[09:59] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[10:02] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[10:03] | Ah! Whoo! | 啊呜! |
[10:05] | Ooh! | 哦! |
[10:26] | Oh! | 啊! |
[10:28] | Huh? Ah. Quack, quack! | 嗯? 呱呱! |
[11:42] | Wow! | 哇! |
[12:29] | What? Where? | 这是哪里? |
[12:31] | Whoa, foot is asleep. | 啊 脚麻了 |
[12:34] | Ah, pins and needles! | 啊 抓心挠肝啊! |
[12:37] | Good afternoon, Mr. Gru. | 下午好 古鲁先生 |
[12:39] | Eh. | 嗯 |
[12:40] | I apologize for our methods in getting you here. | 很抱歉用这种方式把你请来 |
[12:43] | I don’t. I’d do it again in a heartbeat. | 我可不抱歉 我巴不得再来一次 |
[12:45] | I am not gonna lie, I enjoyed that. | 说实话 每一分每一秒都我都很享受 |
[12:48] | Every second of it. Gave me a bit of a buzz, actually. | 事实上这让我心跳加速 |
[12:50] | That’s enough, Agent Wilde. | 够了 维尔德探员 |
[12:52] | Sorry, sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[12:54] | Okay, this is bogus! | 这简直是胡闹! |
[12:56] | I don’t know who you people think you are, but… | 我不知道你们觉得自己是干嘛的 但是… |
[12:59] | We are the Anti-Villain League. | 我们是反恶人联盟 |
[13:02] | An ultra-secret organization dedicated to fighting crime on a global scale. | 一个致力于打击世界级犯罪的机密组织 |
[13:08] | Rob a bank, we’re not interested. Kill someone, not our deal. | 有人抢银行 我们不感兴趣 有人杀了人 我们可不愿意管 |
[13:13] | But you want to melt the polar ice caps, or vaporize Mount Fuji, | 但如果你想融化北极冰盖 或者让富士山蒸发 |
[13:18] | or even steal the Moon… | 还有偷走月亮… |
[13:22] | Then we notice. | 我们可就要管管了 |
[13:24] | First of all, you got no proof that I did that. | 首先 你们没有证据那是我干的 |
[13:27] | Second, after I did do that, I put it back! | 其次 我偷了月亮之后又把它还回去了! |
[13:31] | We’re well aware of that, Mr. Gru. | 这我们都知道 格鲁先生 |
[13:33] | That’s why we brought you here. | 所以我们才找你来 |
[13:35] | I am the League’s director, Silas Ramsbottom. | 我是联盟的主席 赛拉斯・斯波顿 |
[13:39] | Bottom. | 斯”屁股” |
[13:43] | Hilarious. | 真好笑 |
[13:46] | Agent Wilde? | 维尔德探员? |
[13:48] | Oh, me now? Ah. | 该我了? 哦 |
[13:50] | Um, recently, an entire top-secret lab | 最近 一个高级机密实验室 |
[13:51] | disappeared from the Arctic Circle. | 从北极圈莫名消失了 |
[13:53] | Yeah, the entire lab, just… | 整个实验室一下子… |
[13:57] | gone. Where did it go? | 消失了 他们去哪里了? |
[13:59] | I don’t care. | 不关我的事 |
[14:01] | Hmm. The lab was devoted to experiments | 嗯 这个实验室研究的 |
[14:04] | involving PX-41, a transmutation serum. | 是一种变形血清 叫PX-41 |
[14:07] | What is PX-41, you ask? Mmm, it’s pretty bad. Look. | 你问PX-41是什么? 嗯 它可是极危险的 看吧 |
[14:20] | Ah! | 啊! |
[14:30] | Huh, you usually don’t see that in bunnies. | 哦 小兔子一般都不会这样 |
[14:33] | As you can see, in the wrong hands, the PX-41 serum | 如你所见 PX-41血清如果落到坏人手里 |
[14:37] | could be the most devastating weapon on Earth. | 它就会变成一种毁灭性的武器 |
[14:42] | Fortunately, it has a very distinct chemical footprint. | 不过好在它的化学踪迹很特殊 |
[14:47] | And using the latest chem-tracking technology, | 使用最新型的化学成分跟踪技术 |
[14:50] | we found traces of it in the Paradise Mall. | 我们在天堂购物中心发现了它的踪迹 |
[14:53] | A mall? | 购物中心? |
[14:55] | Precisely. And we believe that one of these | 是的 而且我们相信 |
[14:57] | shop owners is a master criminal. | 商场里的某个店主就是犯罪分子 |
[15:00] | And that’s where you come in. | 你就要到那里 |
[15:01] | As an ex-villain, you know how a villain thinks, how a villain acts. | 作为一个”前”恶人 你了解恶人的思想和行为 |
[15:06] | The plan is to set you up undercover | 我们计划将你送入商场 |
[15:08] | at a shop in the mall, where hopefully we’ll be able to… | 当卧底 然后我们就能… |
[15:10] | Okay, I see where this is going, | 好了 我明白了 |
[15:13] | with all the Mission: Impossible stuff, but no. No! | 你们说的是”碟中谍”里的那一套 但我不同意! |
[15:16] | I’m a father now. And a legitimate businessman. | 我是三个孩子的父亲 还是个遵纪守法的商人 |
[15:20] | I am developing a line of delicious jams and jellies. | 我正在生产美味的果酱和果冻 |
[15:25] | “Jams and jellies”? | “果酱和果冻”? |
[15:27] | Oh, attitude! That’s right! | 哦 怎么了! 就是果酱和果冻! |
[15:30] | So, thanks, but no thanks. | 好了 我不感兴趣 |
[15:33] | And here’s a tip. Instead of tasing people and kidnapping them, | 有个小建议 下次想要请人来能不能不要用电击 然后绑架来 |
[15:38] | maybe you should just give them a call! | 你们可以给他打个电话! |
[15:41] | Good day, Mr. Sheepsbutt. | 过得愉快 羊屁股先生 |
[15:43] | Ramsbottom. | 是斯波顿 |
[15:45] | Oh, yeah, like that’s any better. | 就像这样就好听了似的 |
[15:47] | Hello. | 哈哈 |
[16:01] | Look, I probably shouldn’t be saying this, | 听着 也许我不该这么说 |
[16:03] | but your work as a villain was kind of amazing. | 但是你恶人当得真是太好了 |
[16:06] | So, if you ever wanna get back to doing something awesome, | 所以如果你想回来大干一番 |
[16:11] | give us a call. | 给我们打电话 |
[16:32] | Hey, I told you guys to get to bed. | 嘿 我都说了让你们先睡 |
[16:35] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:36] | So, when you going on your date? | 你的约会怎么样? |
[16:37] | What? | 什么? |
[16:39] | Remember, Miss Jillian said she was arranging a date for you. | 不记得了吗 吉莉安小姐给你安排了一个相亲 |
[16:41] | Yeah, well, she is a nut job, and I’m not going on any date. | 哦 她有点疯疯癫癫 我没去约会 |
[16:45] | Why not? Are you scared? | 为什么? 你害怕了? |
[16:54] | Hey, did you guys see the Moon Landing on TV? | 嘿 你们看电视上的登月节目了吗? |
[16:57] | Yeah, I can’t believe it. It’s so cool! | 看了 真不敢相信 太酷了! |
[17:00] | Excuse me? Lisa? | 打扰一下? 丽莎? |
[17:01] | I was talking to Billy the other day. | 昨天我和比利聊天了 |
[17:03] | No way! | 不可能! |
[17:04] | He is so cute. | 他好帅 |
[17:05] | Ah. Hey, Lisa, I was wondering if you… | 嘿 丽莎 我想问你想不想… |
[17:08] | Ew! Gru touched Lisa! Gru touched Lisa! | 哦! 格鲁碰了丽莎! 格鲁碰了丽莎! |
[17:13] | Ew! | 哦! |
[17:14] | Lisa’s got Gruties! | 丽莎被格鲁碰到了! |
[17:24] | Scared? Of what? Women? No! That’s bonkers! | 害怕什么? 女人? 不! 太搞笑了! |
[17:28] | I just have no interest in going on a date, that’s all. Case closed. | 我只是对约会不感兴趣 就这样 谈话结束 |
[17:32] | I’m not scared. Of women. Or dates. | 我不害怕女人 也不怕约会 |
[17:36] | Let’s go to bed. | 睡觉了 |
[17:38] | Good night, Edith. | 晚安 伊迪丝 |
[17:41] | Good night, Margo. Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 晚安 玛尔戈 喔 喔 喔 |
[17:44] | Hold the horses. Who are you texting? | 等一下 你在给谁发短信? |
[17:46] | No one. Just my friend Avery. | 没谁 就是一个朋友叫艾弗里 |
[17:47] | Avery. Avery? Is that a girl’s name or a boy’s name? | 艾弗里? 男孩还是女孩? |
[17:52] | Does it matter? | 有关系吗? |
[17:54] | No, no, it doesn’t matter unless it’s a boy! | 不 没关系 除非是个小男孩! |
[17:57] | I know what makes you a boy. | 我知道你为什么是男的 |
[18:00] | Uh, ooh, | 啊 |
[18:01] | you do? | 是吗? |
[18:03] | Your bald head. | 因为你有光头 |
[18:06] | Oh, yes. | 哦 是的 |
[18:08] | It’s really smooth. | 它很光滑 |
[18:10] | Sometimes I stare at it, and imagine a little chick popping out. | 有时候我看着它 想象着有小鸡破壳而出 |
[18:14] | Peep peep peep. | 叽叽叽 |
[18:17] | Good night, Agnes. | 晚安 艾格尼丝 |
[18:20] | Never get older. | 不要长大 |
[18:31] | 果酱制作区 | |
[18:56] | Hey, oh! | 嘿 哦! |
[18:58] | Uh… | 嗯… |
[19:00] | Okay, okay. | 好的 |
[19:33] | Hey, Tim, nice haircut! | 嘿 堤姆 发型不错! |
[19:35] | Donnie, hang in there, baby! It’s almost Friday. | 唐尼 坚持就是胜利! 快到周五了 |
[19:39] | So, how’s today’s batch, Dr. Donnie? | 今天的产量怎么样 唐尼博士? |
[19:42] | I developed a new formula | 我升级了配方 |
[19:44] | which allowed me to get every known | 这样就能把所有莓子 |
[19:46] | kind of berry into one flavor of jelly. | 混合成一种果冻 |
[19:52] | That tastes good! | 太美味了! |
[19:54] | I love the flavor of that! | 我喜欢这口味! |
[19:57] | It’s horrible, isn’t it? | 很难吃 是吧? |
[19:58] | No, no! | 不! |
[20:00] | Oh, we’re making great progress! | 我们已经有很大进步了! |
[20:02] | Here, try some of this. | 尝尝看 |
[20:04] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[20:08] | Ah. | 啊 |
[20:15] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[20:16] | Okay, just because everybody hates it, doesn’t mean it’s not good! | 就算大家都不喜欢 也不太表它不好吃! |
[20:22] | Listen, Gru. | 听着 格鲁 |
[20:23] | There’s something I’ve been meaning | 有件事情 |
[20:25] | to talk to you about for some time now. | 我早都想跟你说了 |
[20:27] | What? What’s wrong? | 什么事啊? |
[20:29] | Um… | 嗯… |
[20:32] | I miss being evil. | 我怀念作恶的日子 |
[20:34] | Sinister plots, large-scale crimes, it’s what I live for. | 那些阴谋诡计和犯罪计划 才是我人生的意义 |
[20:38] | I mean, don’t you think there’s more to our future than jelly? | 那些才是我们的未来 而不是生产果冻 对吧? |
[20:43] | Well, I’m also considering a line of jams. | 我还打算生产果酱的 |
[20:47] | Um, the thing is, Gru, | 嗯 是这样的 格鲁 |
[20:51] | I’ve had an offer of employment elsewhere. | 别人向我伸出了橄榄枝 |
[20:54] | Dr. Nefario! | 唐尼博士! |
[20:56] | Come on, you’re kidding, right? | 别这样 你在开玩笑 是吧? |
[20:58] | It’s a great opportunity for me. | 这对我来说是个好机会 |
[21:00] | Bigger lab, more evil, | 更大的实验室 更坏的计划 |
[21:03] | full dental. | 还有牙医 |
[21:13] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[21:15] | Let us give you the proper send-off. | 那让我们给你办一场像样的欢送会吧 |
[21:19] | Minions! | 小伙伴们! |
[21:24] | The highest honor awarded to Dr. Nefario | 向唐尼博士致以最崇高的敬意 |
[21:29] | for your years of service, | 感谢他多年来的奉献 |
[21:32] | the 21-fart gun salute! | 放21次臭屁致敬! |
[21:45] | Uh, I counted 22. | 嗯 怎么多放了一次 |
[21:53] | Farewell, my friends. | 再见了 朋友们 |
[22:14] | This may take a while. | 还需要一段时间 |
[22:16] | Go about your business. | 大家去干活吧 |
[22:20] | I miss you already! | 我都开始想你们了! |
[23:05] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[23:10] | Huh. | 嗯 |
[23:18] | Are you sure we should be doing this? | 我们真的要这么做? |
[23:20] | Yes, it’s for his own good. | 是的 这是为他好 |
[23:22] | “开始约会吧”网站 | |
[23:23] | Okay, we need to choose a picture. | 我们得选一张照片 |
[23:25] | No. | 不好 |
[23:27] | Scary. | 吓人 |
[23:28] | Weird. | 古怪 |
[23:30] | What is that? | 怎么了? |
[23:32] | Good morning, girls! I have an announcement to make. | 早上好 姑娘们! 我有事情要宣布 |
[23:35] | Hey, what celebrity do you look like? | 嘿 你看起来像那个明星? |
[23:37] | Uh, Bruce Willis. | 嗯 我像布鲁斯・威利斯(“虎胆龙威”男主角) |
[23:40] | Mmm, no. | 才不像 |
[23:41] | Humpty Dumpty! | 你像矮胖子!(童谣里的滑稽角色) |
[23:43] | Ooh, Gollum! | 他像咕噜!(“指环王”里的怪物) |
[23:45] | Okay, what are you doing? | 好了 你们在干嘛? |
[23:48] | We’re signing you up for online dating! | 我们在给你注册交友网站! |
[23:50] | Oh, okay. What? No, no, no. | 哦 好吧 什么? 不 不 |
[23:53] | Oh, come on. It’s fun. | 别这样 会很好玩的 |
[23:54] | And it’s time for you to get out there. | 你也该找个对象了 |
[23:56] | No! Stop! No one is ever getting out there! Ever! | 不! 没人需要找对象! 没人! |
[24:00] | Oh! Okay, now for the announcement. | 好了! 我要宣布我的事情了 |
[24:03] | I have accepted a new job. | 我找了份新工作 |
[24:06] | Whoa! Really? | 哇! 真的吗? |
[24:07] | Yes, I have been recruited by a top-secret agency | 嗯 一家秘密机构聘请我 |
[24:10] | to go undercover and save the world! | 去当卧底拯救世界! |
[24:13] | You’re gonna be a spy? | 你要当间谍? |
[24:14] | That’s right, baby! | 当然了 宝贝! |
[24:16] | Gru’s back in the game. | 格鲁要东山再起啦 |
[24:18] | With gadgets and weapons and cool cars. The whole deal. | 跑车 手枪 还有全套装备 |
[24:22] | Awesome! | 太棒了! |
[24:23] | Are you really gonna save the world? | 你真的会拯救世界吗? |
[24:26] | Yes. Yes, I am. | 是的 我会的 |
[24:53] | Ah! | 啊! |
[25:00] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[25:02] | “Bake My Day.” | “烘焙时光” |
[25:05] | Blech. | 唉 |
[25:14] | All right, here is the cupcake recipe I got off the Internet. | 好了 这是我在网上找的蛋糕食谱 |
[25:22] | And don’t go nuts with the sprinkles! | 别把巧克力屑弄洒了! |
[25:47] | Whoo. | 啊 |
[25:48] | I wasn’t expecting that. Or was I? | 我没想到会这样 对吧? |
[25:52] | Ooh. You got… you got a little… | 哦 你有点… 有点… |
[25:58] | Here, I’ll get it. | 我来帮你擦 |
[26:00] | Oh. | 哦 |
[26:01] | It’s just spreading. | 好像越抹越多啊 |
[26:03] | All right, all right. I got it! Stop it! | 好了 我自己来! 住手! |
[26:05] | Oh. | 哦 |
[26:06] | I’ll let you get it. | 那还是你自己来吧 |
[26:10] | Yeah, what you just saw there was a little | 嗯 你刚刚看到的那些 |
[26:11] | something new I’ve been working on. | 都是我新发明的招数 |
[26:13] | It’s a combination of Jujitsu, Krav Maga, Aztec warfare | 它融合了柔术 近身格斗 阿芝特克武术 |
[26:17] | and krumping. | 和小丑舞蹈的精华 |
[26:20] | Okay, that’s weird. Why are you here? | 但是这很奇怪 你怎么会在这里? |
[26:22] | On assignment from Silas. I’m your new partner. | 赛拉斯派我来的 我是你的新搭档 |
[26:25] | Yay! | 耶! |
[26:27] | What? No, no “yay”. | 什么? “耶”什么”耶” |
[26:29] | Ramsbottom didn’t say anything about a partner. | 羊屁股先生可没告诉我还有搭档 |
[26:32] | Well, it seems that because of your checkered past, | 可能是因为你有案底的原因 |
[26:34] | everyone else refused to work with you. | 所以别人都不愿意和你合作 |
[26:36] | But not me. I stepped up. | 于是我毛遂自荐了 |
[26:38] | And I’m new, so I kind of have to do what they tell me anyway. | 我是新手 所以其实你可以指挥我 |
[26:42] | Walla! | 你好! |
[26:46] | Ya! | 呀! |
[26:47] | Aah! | 啊! |
[26:49] | Do you know this guy? | 你认识他吗? |
[26:50] | Yes, he’s one of my minions. | 是的 他是我的手下 |
[26:52] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 哦 抱歉 |
[26:54] | I should have known. | 失礼了 |
[26:56] | You are free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[27:03] | Uh? Ah! | 嗯? 啊! |
[27:14] | Kampai! | 干杯! |
[27:29] | Oh! | 哦! |
[27:31] | Dave… | 戴夫啊… |
[27:33] | Earth to Dave! | 呼叫戴夫! |
[27:35] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[27:36] | You can leave now. | 你该走了 |
[27:38] | Oh, uh… | 哦… |
[27:46] | So, what do we got? Who’s on the list? | 什么情况? 名单上都有谁? |
[27:49] | Fire them at me. | 读给我听 |
[27:50] | First suspect, Hedda Blumentoft, | 第一位嫌疑人是海达・布朗托夫特 |
[27:53] | proprietor of Mum’s the Word Floral Shop. | “妈咪世界”鲜花店的老板 |
[27:55] | No, not her. | 不是她 |
[27:57] | Okay, moving on… | 好吧 那下一个… |
[27:59] | Chuck Kinney, owner of Stuff-A-Bear. | “填充熊宝宝”商店的店主查德・肯尼 |
[28:04] | Ooh. | 哦 |
[28:05] | I don’t think so. | 他也不是 |
[28:07] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[28:11] | Buenos días, my friends! | 早上好 朋友们! |
[28:14] | I am Eduardo Perez, | 我是爱德华多・佩雷斯 |
[28:17] | owner of Salsay Salsa restaurant, across the mall. | 是对面莎莎舞餐厅的老板 |
[28:20] | Now open for breakfast. And you are? | 现在我们还供应早餐 你是? |
[28:23] | Gru. And this is Lucy. And we are closed. | 我是格鲁 她是露西 但是我们还没开门 |
[28:26] | This is just going to take un momento. | 一会会就好 |
[28:29] | I am throwing a big Cinco de Mayo party, | 我要举办一场盛大的”五月五日节”派对(墨西哥的一个节日) |
[28:31] | and I am going to need 200 of your best cupcakes | 我要订200个你们这最好的小蛋糕 |
[28:35] | decorated with the Mexican flag. | 上面插上墨西哥小旗 |
[28:39] | It looks something like this. | 看起来就和这个差不多 |
[28:43] | What do you think? | 怎么样? |
[28:44] | – Ooh. – Oh. | – 哦 – 哦 |
[28:46] | Look away! | 不要看他! |
[28:47] | You, whoo. | 哇 哇 |
[28:49] | Anyway, I have to go. It’s all settled. I’ll pick them up next week! | 好了 我得走了 就这么说好了 我下周来取蛋糕! |
[28:54] | Have a good day. Come by if you get a chance, okay? | 祝你们愉快 有空过来玩 好吧? |
[29:01] | And welcome to the mall family. | 欢迎加入商场大家庭 |
[29:12] | El Macho. | 他是埃尔马乔 |
[29:14] | What? | 什么? |
[29:15] | But it couldn’t be. | 不可能啊 |
[29:16] | What? What couldn’t be? | 什么不可能? |
[29:19] | That guy looks exactly like a villain named El Macho. | 那个人很像一个叫埃尔马乔的恶棍 |
[29:24] | From about 20 years ago. | 那还是20年前的事 |
[29:32] | He was ruthless! | 他心狠手辣! |
[29:34] | He was dangerous. | 十分危险 |
[29:35] | And as the name implies, very macho. | 他就像他的名字一样 非常霸道 |
[29:50] | He had a reputation for pulling off heists using only his bare hands! | 他因为赤手空拳去打劫而出名 |
[29:57] | But sadly, like all the greats, El Macho was gone too soon. | 但就像所有英雄的悲剧 埃尔马乔传奇很快就陨落了 |
[30:02] | He died in the most macho way possible. | 他死的方式也是最霸气的 |
[30:05] | Riding a shark | 他骑着鲨鱼 |
[30:07] | with 250 pounds of dynamite strapped to his chest | 胸前绑着250磅的炸药 |
[30:11] | into the mouth of an active volcano! | 冲到了爆发的火山口! |
[30:18] | It was glorious. | 真是惊心动魄 |
[30:21] | Yeah, sounds like El Macho’s pretty dead. | 嗯 听起来埃尔马乔肯定是死了 |
[30:25] | They never found the body. Oh, no. | 他的尸体一直没有被发现 一直也没 |
[30:27] | All that was ever retrieved was a pile of singed chest hair. | 只找到了一撮烧焦了的胸毛 |
[30:33] | But that face! It has got to be El Macho! | 那张脸! 他肯定是埃尔马乔! |
[30:37] | Then what do you say you and I break into his restaurant? Tonight? | 那我们偷偷溜进他的餐厅怎么样? 今晚就去? |
[30:41] | Yes, that’s good, because I am telling you, | 嗯 好的 因为如果这里 |
[30:44] | if anybody in this place has the PX-41 serum, | 有个人有PX-41血清 |
[30:49] | it’s him. | 那肯定是他 |
[30:52] | All right, all right, homework done, pajamas on, teeth brushed, time for bed. | 好了 做完作业 穿上睡衣 刷好牙 该睡觉啦 |
[30:56] | What’s the big hurry? | 着什么急啊? |
[30:58] | I just have a lot of work to do. | 我还有很多工作要做 |
[31:00] | Work, what kind of work? | 工作 什么工作? |
[31:02] | Very important business. | 非常重要的工作 |
[31:04] | So, hugs, kisses. | 抱一抱 亲一亲 |
[31:06] | Good night, sleep tight, don’t let the bedbugs blah-blah-blah. | 晚安 好梦 别让那些啥啥啥打扰了你们的梦乡 |
[31:08] | Whoa! | 啊! |
[31:10] | But you said you’d help me practice | 但是你答应过我 |
[31:11] | my part for the Mother’s Day show. | 帮我练习母亲节表演的 |
[31:15] | Fine, fine. Let me hear it. Quickly. | 好吧 让我听听 抓紧时间 |
[31:18] | She kisses my boo-boos, she braids my hair. | 她亲吻我的小伤口 她给我梳辫子 |
[31:22] | My mother is beyond compare. | 我的母亲是无与伦比的 |
[31:25] | We love you, mothers, everywhere. | 我们爱你到永远 |
[31:28] | Wow! That was something else. | 啊! 这真是很奇特的表演 |
[31:31] | I really liked the way you smiled at the end. | 我很喜欢你结尾的微笑 |
[31:34] | Let’s try this one more time, | 我们再来一遍 |
[31:37] | but a teensy bit less like a zombie, okay? | 这次别模仿僵尸了 好吗? |
[31:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:43] | She kisses my boo-boos, she braids my hair… | 她亲吻我的小伤口 她给我梳辫子… |
[31:46] | Perfect! Time to go. | 完美! 该睡觉了 |
[31:48] | I don’t think I should do this. | 我觉得我不应该去表演 |
[31:51] | Well, what do you mean? Why not? | 怎么了? 为什么不去? |
[31:53] | I don’t even have a mom. | 我都没有妈妈 |
[31:56] | Well, you don’t need one to do the show. | 表演节目不一定必须真的有妈妈 |
[31:58] | I mean, you did the Veterans Day Pageant | 就像你在退伍军人联欢会上表演 |
[32:01] | and you haven’t been in combat. | 也不用非要打过仗啊 |
[32:04] | This is different. | 这是两码事 |
[32:05] | Okay, well, then maybe you can just use your imagination. | 好吧 那你可以发挥一下你的想象力 |
[32:10] | You mean I pretend I have a mom? | 你是说要我假装我有妈妈? |
[32:13] | Yes, right? You can do that, can’t you? | 嗯 对吧? 这样就可以了 是吧? |
[32:16] | Yeah! I do that all the time. | 是的! 我一直都是这样 |
[32:18] | Thanks, Gru! | 谢谢了 格鲁! |
[32:23] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[32:51] | All right. Hey, hey, no, no! No. | 好了 嘿 停 停! |
[32:54] | Hey. Hey, please. | 嘿 停一下 |
[32:56] | Kevin, Jerry, watch the girls for me, okay? | 凯文和杰里 去照顾小女孩们 明白吗? |
[32:59] | Dave, Stuart, come this way! With me! Come on! | 戴夫和图尔特 跟我来! 这边走! |
[33:05] | Come on! | 走了! |
[33:07] | Mmm-mmm! | 嗯嗯! |
[33:38] | Oh! | 哦! |
[33:41] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[33:46] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[33:53] | – Oca! – Oca! | – 别怕! – 不怕! |
[34:12] | Looka too! | 看你吓的! |
[34:18] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[34:48] | 莎莎舞餐厅 | |
[35:00] | We’re stealth ninjas. We make no sound. | 我们是忍者 悄无声息 |
[35:03] | Right. Gotcha. | 好的 明白 |
[35:06] | Ya! | 呀! |
[35:10] | All right, El Macho. You’re going down. | 来吧 埃尔马乔 你要倒霉了 |
[35:13] | – Wait! Wait. – What? | – 等一下! – 怎么了? |
[35:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[35:18] | I’m checking for laser beam alarm triggers. | 我在检查这里有没有激光警报装置 |
[35:21] | It’s a restaurant! | 这是家餐厅! |
[35:23] | You never know what kind of booby traps | 永远都被能对陷阱 |
[35:24] | this guy could have set. Huh? Come on. | 掉以轻心 嗯? 对吧 |
[35:26] | There are no booby traps. | 这里没有陷阱 |
[35:30] | Ha! Booby! | 哈! 说中了吧! |
[35:43] | Oh. There’s a chicken. | 哦 是一只鸡 |
[35:44] | Are you lost, little guy? | 你迷路了吗 小兄弟? |
[35:47] | You must be lost. | 你肯定是迷路了 |
[35:49] | Ha! Some guard dog. | 哈! 这就是他的看门狗 |
[35:55] | Get it off of me! Get it off of me! | 帮我把它赶走! 帮我把它赶走! |
[35:58] | Aah! | 啊! |
[36:05] | I got you! | 抓到你了! |
[36:11] | I got it! | 我来了! |
[36:21] | Ha! | 哈! |
[36:25] | Oh! | 哦! |
[36:32] | What is wrong with that chicken? | 这只鸡怎么回事? |
[36:35] | Hey, that pollo is loco. | 嘿 这鸡仔是疯子 |
[36:40] | No? | 不是吗? |
[36:41] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[36:50] | Are you getting anything? | 你发现什么了吗? |
[36:52] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[36:53] | But, hey, maybe you can find something with these X-ray goggles. | 但是你用这个X光护目镜可能会发现点什么 |
[36:59] | Bah. | 唉 |
[37:05] | How are they working? Tell me! Tell me! | 护目镜怎么样? 快说说! |
[37:07] | Aah! Oof! | 啊! 哇! |
[37:09] | What’s wrong? Is something wrong? | 怎么了? 有事吗? |
[37:10] | That’s an image I’ll never get out of my brain. Blech! | 那画面真是灼伤我双眸啊! |
[37:22] | I knew it! | 我就知道! |
[37:24] | The serum is in here! | 血清在里面! |
[37:26] | Ooh, then let’s get it. | 哦 那我们快拿走它 |
[37:29] | This is going to be good! | 终于要成功了! |
[37:32] | Ah. | 啊 |
[37:37] | Ah-ha! | 啊哈! |
[37:38] | What? | 什么? |
[37:39] | 辣酱 | |
[37:41] | Salsa? | 辣酱? |
[37:43] | Aw, man. | 怎么这样 |
[37:46] | Oh. | 哦 |
[37:50] | Somebody’s going to die tonight. | 今晚有人将死 |
[37:59] | Pollito! | 波立特啊! |
[38:01] | What did they do to you? Pollito? Can you hear me? | 他们对你做了什么? 波立特 你没事吧? |
[38:05] | Who would do this to such a sweet little chicken? | 谁会对可爱的小鸡下此狠手? |
[38:09] | What? Who’s there? | 怎么? 谁在那里? |
[38:11] | Mmm-mmm. | 哦哦 |
[38:12] | You coming out? Or am I gonna go in? | 你自己出来? 还是我进去抓你? |
[38:20] | Yah! | 呀! |
[38:22] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[38:24] | Stop! | 别跑! |
[38:26] | My eyes! | 我的眼睛! |
[38:29] | Gru, call one of your munchkins! | 格鲁 赶紧呼叫你的小伙伴们! |
[38:32] | We’ve been spotted! Come get us! | 我们被发现了! 快来接我们! |
[38:33] | Huh? Hey! | 嗯? 嘿! |
[38:35] | Ah! | 啊! |
[38:46] | Hmm, subtle. | 车技真不错 |
[38:52] | Over here! Over here! | 在这边! 这边! |
[38:54] | Over… | 在… |
[38:56] | here. | 这边 |
[39:04] | Hold tight! | 抓住了! |
[39:09] | Aah! | 啊! |
[39:15] | I have you now! | 抓到你们了! |
[39:53] | Yay! Ice cream! | 耶! 卖冰淇淋的! |
[39:57] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[40:16] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[40:53] | All right, there he is. | 好了 他来了 |
[40:54] | Suspect number eight, Floyd Eaglesan. | 八号嫌疑人弗洛伊德・依格桑 |
[40:57] | Oh, okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[40:59] | See if you can get closer. Go, go. | 你能不能去近一点 走吧 |
[41:12] | All right. | 好了 |
[41:14] | What the… | 这是… |
[41:15] | 警告:巨烫无比! | |
[41:16] | Oh, no. That’s not good. | 哦 不 糟了 |
[41:20] | Whoa! | 啊! |
[41:21] | Hey, uh, what? | 嘿 怎么回事? |
[41:25] | Oh! | 哦! |
[41:30] | Hey, Gru! | 嘿 格鲁! |
[41:32] | Oh, girls! What are you doing here? | 哦 姑娘们! 你们在这里干什么? |
[41:34] | Well, we thought we’d come visit you at work. | 我们想去看看你工作 |
[41:36] | So, you’re saving the world in a garbage can? | 你躲在垃圾桶里拯救世界? |
[41:40] | Funny. | 太逗了 |
[41:42] | Hey! There you are. | 嘿! 你在这儿 |
[41:44] | Oh. Who’s this? | 哦 她们是谁? |
[41:45] | Lucy, these are my girls, Margo, Edith and Agnes. | 露西 这是我的女儿们 玛尔戈 伊迪丝和艾格尼丝 |
[41:49] | Girls, Lucy. Lucy, girls. | 姑娘们 这是露西 这是我的女儿 |
[41:52] | – Hello. – Hi. | – 你好 – 嗨 |
[42:02] | Are you single? | 你结婚了吗? |
[42:05] | Oh! Goodness. | 哦! 天啊 |
[42:06] | Oh, hey! I have an idea. Since Lucy and I have lots of work to do, | 嘿! 我有个主意 既然我和露西还有很多工作要做 |
[42:10] | – why don’t you girls go and explore the mall? – Bye! | – 你们去商场里逛一逛怎么样? – 拜! |
[42:13] | Here is some money, go buy some useless mall junk. | 给你们点钱 去买点那些没用的玩意儿吧 |
[42:16] | Some headbands and… | 发带什么的… |
[42:18] | Are you gonna marry Lucy? | 你会和露西结婚吗? |
[42:20] | Are you out of your gourd? No! She just works with me. | 你疯了吗? 不会! 她只是和我一块工作 |
[42:24] | Plus, you love her. | 但是你爱她啊 |
[42:25] | You love her! You love her! You really, really love her! | 你爱她! 你爱她! 你就是就是很爱她! |
[42:28] | And you’re gonna get married! | 你们会结婚的! |
[42:29] | Okay, stop. This is a song of lies. | 停 这首歌是骗人的 |
[42:31] | And I will be the flower girl! | 我会是婚礼上的小天使! |
[42:32] | I don’t even like her. Now, go have fun! | 我根本不喜欢她 快去玩吧! |
[42:36] | Almost forgot. Hugs! | 差点忘了 抱一个! |
[42:38] | Good luck saving the world. Bye. | 好好拯救世界吧 拜 |
[42:40] | Bye, Gru! | 拜 格鲁! |
[42:45] | Kids, right? They’re funny. | 小孩子就这样嘛 她们多有趣 |
[42:49] | Those girls totally adore you. | 你的女儿们真的很喜欢你 |
[42:51] | I bet you’re a fun dad. | 你一定是个好爸爸 |
[42:53] | Huh. | 哈 |
[42:54] | I am pretty fun. | 我是个好爸爸 |
[43:05] | Is that stealing? | 你这算是偷吗? |
[43:07] | Not if my wish was that I would get a lot of free coins. | 我许的愿望就是得到很多硬币 所以这不算是偷 |
[43:37] | Whoa! | 啊! |
[43:41] | Cool glasses. | 眼镜很酷 |
[43:42] | Oh. | 哦 |
[43:44] | I’m Antonio. | 我叫安东尼奥 |
[43:46] | I’m Margo. | 我叫玛尔戈 |
[43:48] | I was just going to get a cookie. Care to join me? | 我正想去吃块饼干 要不要一起来? |
[43:52] | Uh, sure. | 好的 |
[43:54] | I’m Margo. | 我叫玛尔戈 |
[44:04] | Um, I’ll catch up with you guys later. | 我一会儿跟你们汇合 |
[44:07] | Bye! | 拜! |
[44:10] | Can I be the first to say, “Ew!” | 我能第一个说”恶心”吗 |
[44:12] | We gotta go tell Gru! | 我们得告诉格鲁! |
[44:14] | 鹰发俱乐部 | |
[44:19] | All right, I’m going in. | 好了 我进去了 |
[44:20] | If it picks up any traces of the serum, the sensor in your belt buckle | 一旦感应到血清的痕迹 你皮带扣里的感应器 |
[44:24] | will make a sound like this… | 就会发出这样的声音… |
[44:25] | Mee-maw! Mee-maw! | 咪喵! 咪喵! |
[44:26] | – Mee-maw! Mee-maw! – Okay! | – 咪喵! 咪喵! – 好了! |
[44:27] | I get it. I get it. | 知道了 知道了 |
[44:36] | Welcome to Eagle Hair Club. | 欢迎来到鹰发俱乐部 |
[44:40] | It’s about time you showed up, | 你是该出现了 |
[44:42] | Mr. Gru. | 格鲁先生 |
[44:45] | You know my name? | 你知道我的名字? |
[44:48] | When someone moves into the mall who is folically-challenged, | 当没头发的人进入中心时 |
[44:52] | I make it my business to know all about them. | 我的任务就是彻底了解他们 |
[44:55] | You are bald, and that is bad. | 你是秃头 很容易暴露你 |
[44:59] | There you go, my sweet. | 给你戴上 亲爱的 |
[45:01] | I’m getting nothing so far. | 目前没反应 |
[45:03] | I think you need to move around. | 你可能得四处转转 |
[45:12] | Wow, this looks interesting. What is it? | 哇哦 这个看起来很有趣 这是什么? |
[45:15] | I take it you’re an art lover? | 你是艺术爱好者吗? |
[45:17] | No serum. | 没有血清 |
[45:18] | Yeah, not so much. | 不算是吧 |
[45:23] | Oh, how about this impressive trinket? | 这个造型独特的小玩意怎么样呢? |
[45:26] | I’d hardly call it a trinket, Mr. Gru. | 我从不叫它小玩意 格鲁先生 |
[45:28] | – Nothing. – The International… | – 没反应 – 国际上… |
[45:29] | Yeah, I don’t care. | 我不感兴趣 |
[45:37] | Mee-maw! Mee-maw! | 咪喵! 咪喵! |
[45:38] | Hold on, I’m picking up something. Behind that wall! | 慢着 感应到东西了 在墙后面! |
[45:40] | Ah, and what do we have here? | 啊 这里有什么? |
[45:42] | These are my trial wigs. You should take one. | 这些是我的假发样品 你应该买一个 |
[45:45] | No, thanks. So, what’s on the other side of the wall? | 不用了 话说墙的另一边有什么? |
[45:49] | Here you are! Look at me! Focus! | 喂! 看着我! 专心点! |
[45:50] | Gru? | 怎么了格鲁? |
[45:51] | I promise that this wig will transform you from ugly | 我保证这顶假发会让你从奇丑无比 |
[45:56] | to irresistible. | 变得魅力撩人 |
[46:00] | Margo has a boyfriend! | 玛尔戈有男朋友了! |
[46:01] | And they’re going on a date! | 而且他们约会去了! |
[46:04] | Date? Boyfriend? | 约会? 男朋友? |
[46:05] | What? | 什么情况? |
[46:19] | There she goes! | 她在那! |
[46:32] | Oh, you’re so funny. | 哦 你真是太幽默了 |
[46:34] | Gross! | 好恶心! |
[46:35] | – Look, they’re in love. – Oh, no, no, no. | – 快看 他们恋爱了 – 不不不 |
[46:37] | Do not say that. No, no, no. | 别这么说 不不 不会的 |
[46:40] | And my dream is to one day play video games for a living. | 我的梦想是将来以打电子游戏为生 |
[46:44] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[46:46] | You’re so complicated. | 你真是太有内涵了 |
[46:48] | Margo. | 玛尔戈啊 |
[46:50] | What is going on here? | 这怎么回事? |
[46:52] | Oh, Gru, se llama Antonio. Me llamo Margo. | 格鲁 他叫安东尼奥 我的名字是玛尔戈 |
[46:56] | Me llama-lama ding-dong. Who cares? Let’s go. | 我叫羊驼喇嘛叮叮叮 管他呢? 我们走 |
[47:06] | Whoa! | 哇哦! |
[47:30] | Kids eat free on Tuesdays. | 周二儿童免费 |
[47:42] | Yay, Pop! | 好 棒极了! |
[47:44] | That’s awesome! | 太炫了! |
[47:47] | – So good to see you again, mi compadre! – Ha! Yeah. | – 很高兴再见面 我的朋友! – 哈! 呵呵 |
[47:51] | Oh, I see you have already met my father. | 看来你已经认识我父亲了 |
[47:54] | What? Father? | 什么? 父亲? |
[47:56] | Si. Look at this crazy small world we live in, eh? | 对啊 看我们的世界是多么小啊? |
[47:59] | Come, sit, let me get you something. | 来 坐 我给你上点吃的 |
[48:03] | – Oh, look at you. – Heh? | – 哦 小公鸡 – 怎么样? |
[48:06] | He likes me. | 他喜欢我 |
[48:09] | Oh, oh! I’m sorry. Pollito is usually very friendly. | 哦! 抱歉 波立特通常不啄人 |
[48:13] | He had a rough night. | 他昨晚过得不好 |
[48:18] | Well, we really should be going. Girls, come on. | 我们该走了 姑娘们 快点 |
[48:21] | That is a pity. | 太可惜了 |
[48:23] | Young love is beautiful, no? | 年轻的爱是美丽的 不是吗? |
[48:26] | No! | 不是! |
[48:27] | You know, they’re not in love. They hardly know each other. | 我是说 他们没恋爱 他们几乎不认识 |
[48:32] | You are right, Cabeza de huevo. | 你说的没错 蛋头 |
[48:34] | They must get to know each other better! | 他们必须进一步认识对方 |
[48:36] | Antonio, why don’t you invite your girlfriend and her family | 安东尼奥 为什么不邀请你的女朋友和她家人 |
[48:41] | to our Cinco de Mayo party? | 来我们的五月五日节派对呢? |
[48:42] | No, no. | 不用了 |
[48:44] | Si! | 好哎! |
[48:59] | I’m sorry, El Macho? | 什么 埃尔马乔? |
[49:02] | Hadn’t we eliminated him as a suspect | 我们不是在莎莎舞事件后 |
[49:04] | after the whole salsa incident? | 就已经排除他的嫌疑了吗? |
[49:06] | Yes, but there has been a new development, | 是 但有新进展 |
[49:08] | and I’m telling you, this is the guy. | 我可以保证 他就是我们找的人 |
[49:12] | You need to arrest him immediately. | 你必须马上逮捕他 |
[49:14] | And his deviously charming son! | 还有他那不安好心的迷人儿子! |
[49:18] | I’m pretty sure that the son is involved, too. | 我非常确定他儿子也参与了 |
[49:21] | The son, also! You got to get the son! | 儿子 也参与了! 你必须抓住儿子! |
[49:24] | I think that the son is the mastermind! | 我认为儿子才是主谋! |
[49:27] | There’s a look, there’s a devilish look | 那个眼神 他眼睛里 |
[49:29] | in his eyes, and I don’t like it! | 那邪恶的神情 我不喜欢! |
[49:31] | Yes, but I don’t really see any evidence. | 好吧 但我没看到任何证据 |
[49:34] | Evidence, schmevidence. I go with my gut, | 证据啥的都是浮云 我相信我的直觉 |
[49:35] | and my gut tells me that this guy is El Macho. | 而我的直觉告诉我那个人就是埃尔马乔 |
[49:39] | Lock him up, lock up the son. | 把他铐起来 还有他儿子 |
[49:42] | Don’t forget about the son. The kid gives me the creeps! | 千万别漏了儿子 那孩子让我毛骨悚然! |
[49:46] | Oh, dear, dear, dear. | 哦 天啊 天啊 |
[49:48] | But, on the less crazy side of things, | 但是 说起不太疯狂的事 |
[49:53] | Gru discovered traces of the serum at Eagle Hair Club! | 格鲁在鹰发俱乐部发现了血清痕迹! |
[49:57] | Hmm, interesting. | 有意思 |
[49:59] | Yeah! And you know who made that happen? Huh? | 是啊! 你知道这是谁的功劳吗? 哈? |
[50:01] | This guy. Nailed it. Amazing, right? | 这个家伙 搞定了 很厉害吧? |
[50:04] | No, I mean, sure. But it’s not him, it is El Macho! | 不 我是说 当然 但不是他 是埃尔马乔! |
[50:08] | Mr. Gru, please! | 格鲁先生 拜托! |
[50:10] | No! It is him, and I will prove it! | 不! 就是他 我会证明的! |
[50:15] | Gru, come on! | 格鲁 别这样! |
[50:19] | He really thinks it’s El Macho. | 他真的认为是埃尔马乔 |
[50:22] | Can you tell? | 你觉得呢? |
[50:48] | Oh. Whoo! | 哦 嗨! |
[51:27] | Give me that! | 给我! |
[51:31] | 坏蛋网 | |
[51:34] | 连接中断 | |
[51:36] | Kevin, the Wi-Fi’s out! | 凯文 无线网断了! |
[51:40] | Kevin? | 凯文呢? |
[51:41] | Hey, Lance, where the heck is Kevin? | 兰斯 你知道凯文去哪了? |
[51:45] | All right, we need to revisit the number of vacation days you guys get. | 好了 我们得重新制定你们假期天数了 |
[51:50] | I can’t find anybody anymore. | 叫谁也找不到 |
[51:53] | Gru, it’s Jillian! | 格鲁 我是吉莉安! |
[51:56] | I’ve got good news! | 好消息! |
[51:58] | I have my friend Shannon here with me. | 我朋友莎伦和我一起来了 |
[52:00] | I was thinking you two could get some grub. | 我想你们可以一起吃个饭 |
[52:02] | You know, tear it up, see what happens! | 打破常规 顺其自然! |
[52:06] | Open up! | 开门! |
[52:08] | La, la, la, la, la, la, la… | 啦啦啦啦啦… |
[52:09] | Agnes! Agnes, tell Jillian I’m not here. | 艾格尼丝! 艾格尼丝 告诉吉莉安我不在 |
[52:13] | Gru’s not here. | 格鲁不在 |
[52:14] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[52:16] | Yes, he just told me! | 对 他刚告诉我的! |
[52:19] | Mmm-mmm! | 嗯哼! |
[52:20] | I mean, no, he didn’t just tell me. | 我是说 他没告诉我 |
[52:23] | Agnes, where is Gru? | 艾格尼丝 格鲁在哪? |
[52:27] | He’s putting on lipstick! | 涂口红呢! |
[52:30] | He’s swatting at flies! | 拍苍蝇呢! |
[52:32] | No! No! | 不对! 不对! |
[52:33] | He’s chopping his head off! | 他砍自己的脑袋呢! |
[52:36] | He’s pooping? | 他在拉便便? |
[52:39] | I know you’re in there, Gru! | 我知道你在里面 格鲁! |
[52:42] | There’s no way you’re getting out of this! | 这次你别想逃掉! |
[52:50] | I have to tell you, I was so nervous about tonight. | 我必须告诉你 我今晚非常紧张 |
[52:54] | I mean there’s just so many phonies out there! | 我是说这年头骗子真是太多了! |
[52:58] | Yes, I hear you. | 嗯 我懂你 |
[53:02] | Oh, so, do you work out? | 那么 你健身吗? |
[53:03] | Well… | 这个… |
[53:04] | I mean, obviously, you don’t, but would you consider it? | 我是说 很显然你没有 但你会考虑吗? |
[53:07] | Huh? Physical fitness is very important to Shannon. | 啊? 身体健康对莎伦来说非常重要 |
[53:11] | As you can tell, right? Huh? | 你看得出来 对吧? 啊? |
[53:14] | Ah. | 哈 |
[53:15] | I can tell. | 现在看出来了 |
[53:16] | Solid. | 结实 |
[53:17] | We are in the restaurant, you know. | 我们可是在餐馆呢 |
[53:22] | – Hi. – Takeout for Lucy? | – 嗨 – 露西的外卖? |
[53:24] | Sure, just a sec. | 好的 稍等 |
[53:37] | Your accent is so exotic. | 你的口音太有异国风情了 |
[53:40] | Ah. Well, thank you very much. | 啊 谢谢夸奖 |
[53:43] | I know someone who can fix that for you. | 我认识熟人能给你治好 |
[53:45] | And you’ll be talking normal in no time! | 你立马就能正常说话了! |
[53:50] | Whoo. Is it hot in here? | 呜 这里很热吗? |
[53:54] | How’s the food? | 东西好吃吗? |
[53:57] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Are you wearing a wig? | 慢着 慢着 你戴着假发吗? |
[54:00] | What? | 什么? |
[54:02] | Ah! I don’t think so. | 啊! 没有啊 |
[54:04] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[54:05] | You’re a phony. I hate phonies! | 你是个骗子 我恨骗子! |
[54:07] | Oh, what? No. These locks are all mine. | 什么? 不 这些头发都是我的 |
[54:09] | No, they’re not! | 它们不是! |
[54:11] | You know what I’m gonna do? I’m gonna rip that thing off your head, | 你知道我要干嘛吗? 我要把那玩意从你头上扯下来 |
[54:14] | and show everyone what a bald-headed phony you are. | 让大家都知道你是个秃头的骗子 |
[54:17] | I don’t think so, Miss Lady. | 不可能的 小姐 |
[54:28] | Hello? | 喂? |
[54:29] | Hello? Are you… | 喂? 你… |
[54:31] | Hey, Gru. | 嘿 格鲁 |
[54:32] | Hello, Lucy. How are you doing? | 你好 露西 怎么样啊? |
[54:35] | Wow, looks like your date’s out for the count. | 看来你的约会对象晕过去了 |
[54:38] | It’s like she’s been shot with a mild moose tranquilizer. | 貌似是被温和的驼鹿镇定剂射中了 |
[54:46] | Yeah, I’m winking because that’s what actually happened. | 我眨眼是因为确实如此 |
[54:50] | Scusi, what’s happening here? She no like? | 对不起 发生什么事了? 她不喜欢吗? |
[54:53] | Oh, she’s just, uh… | 她只是 呃… |
[54:56] | Oh, ho. | 哦 呵呵 |
[54:57] | Sì, Sì. Sì. | 懂了 懂了 |
[54:59] | Shall we take her home? | 要把她弄回家吗? |
[55:12] | Oh! | 哦! |
[55:43] | Well, I think you did it. You just officially had the worst date ever. | 好吧 你做到了 你刚正式经历了史上最差的约会 |
[55:47] | Huh, tell me about it. | 哈 可不是嘛 |
[55:49] | Don’t worry. It can only get better from here, right? | 别担心 从此只会走上坡了 对吧? |
[55:52] | But if it doesn’t, you can always borrow my dart gun. | 如果不是的话 随时可以借我的镖枪 |
[55:54] | I’ve had to use it on one or two dates myself. | 我自己约会的时候也用过一两次 |
[55:57] | Yeah, you know, as far as dates go, | 这个嘛 约会这种事 |
[55:59] | I think I’m good with just the one. | 我想这一次就够了 |
[56:05] | Well, good night, partner. | 那晚安了 伙伴 |
[56:10] | This was fun. | 今晚非常有趣 |
[56:12] | Yes. Surprisingly, it was. | 是啊 出人意料的确实如此 |
[56:15] | Oh, and, uh, just between you and me? | 还有 我们之间的秘密? |
[56:18] | You look much better bald. | 你还是秃头好看一些 |
[56:22] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[56:33] | Quack, quack, quack, quack, quack! | 呱 呱 呱 呱 呱! |
[56:40] | Yay! | 耶! |
[56:41] | So, I take it the date went well? | 看来约会非常顺利? |
[56:43] | No, it was horrible. | 不 糟糕至极 |
[56:56] | High-five! | 击掌! |
[56:59] | Bump it. | 碰屁股 |
[57:43] | Mr. Ramsbottom? | 斯波顿先生? |
[57:45] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[57:46] | What are you doing here? | 你们在干嘛? |
[57:48] | – We got him. – Got who? | – 我们抓到他了 – 谁啊? |
[57:50] | Floyd Eaglesan! | 是弗洛伊德・依格桑干的! |
[57:52] | Our agents located a secret room in his shop last night | 我们的探员昨晚在他店里找到一间密室 |
[57:55] | and discovered this. | 然后发现了这个 |
[57:56] | It’s empty, but we found traces of the PX-41 serum in it. | 是空的 但我们发现了PX-41血清的痕迹 |
[58:01] | He’s our man. | 他就是我们要找的人 |
[58:02] | So, somehow, in spite of your incompetence, we solved this one. | 不论如何 尽管你不称职 我们解决问题了 |
[58:07] | I was framed! | 我是被陷害的! |
[58:08] | You won’t get away with this! | 你们不会有好下场的! |
[58:10] | Get your mitts off of me! I am a legitimate businessman. | 把手放开! 我可是合法商人 |
[58:13] | Ah. All right. So what now? | 好吧 现在呢? |
[58:16] | Well, now you’re free to go back to your business. | 现在你可以继续你的生意了 |
[58:20] | Mmm. Jams and jellies. | 嗯 果酱和果冻 |
[58:22] | And it looks like Agent Wilde will be | 而维尔德探员会被派到 |
[58:24] | transferring to our Australian branch. | 我们的澳大利亚分局 |
[58:27] | Australia? | 澳大利亚? |
[58:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[58:30] | But thank you for everything. | 但谢谢你所做的 |
[58:31] | And by everything, of course I mean nothing. | 而你所做的 当然是无所作为 |
[58:34] | Toodle pip and cheerio, Mr. Gru. | 再见冤家 加油了 格鲁先生 |
[58:41] | – Hey, there. – Hey. | – 你好啊 – 嘿 |
[58:44] | So, we got him. | 我们抓到他了 |
[58:45] | Yay. That’s great. | 是啊 太棒了 |
[58:48] | And now you’re going to Australia? | 现在你要去澳大利亚了? |
[58:50] | Well, it’s not definite yet. I’m still figuring it out. | 还没最终确定 我仍然在考虑 |
[58:53] | I’ve already been working on my accent. | 不过我已经在练习口音了 |
[58:55] | Wallaby. Didgeridoo. | 小袋鼠 迪吉里杜管(澳大利亚土著使用的一种乐器) |
[58:58] | Hugh Jackman. | 休・杰克曼(澳大利亚男影星) |
[59:01] | So, um… pretty excited. | 所以 呃… 蛮兴奋的 |
[59:05] | Great. | 那就好 |
[59:07] | Well, good luck. | 那祝你好运 |
[59:09] | Thanks. You, too. | 谢谢 你也是 |
[59:13] | Oh! Here. I wanted to give you this. | 哦! 我想把这个给你 |
[59:16] | Your lipstick taser? | 你的口红镭射枪? |
[59:17] | Yeah, it’s just a memento. | 嗯 当作纪念吧 |
[59:19] | Just, you know, from the first time we met. | 从我们第一次见面到现在 |
[59:24] | Oh. Thank you, Lucy. | 谢谢 露西 |
[59:27] | Agent Wilde. | 维尔德探员 |
[59:29] | Well, it looks like they need you, so… | 他们好像需要你 所以… |
[59:32] | Yeah, I better go. | 是啊 我最好过去了 |
[59:36] | Bye, Gru. | 再见 格鲁 |
[1:00:14] | I brought you an umbrella. | 我给你带伞来了 |
[1:00:19] | Ah, thank you. | 啊 谢谢 |
[1:00:21] | What are you doing out here? | 你在外面做什么? |
[1:00:23] | Remember when you said that I liked Lucy? | 记得你说我喜欢露西吗? |
[1:00:28] | Well, it turns out, | 最后我才意识到 |
[1:00:31] | you’re right. | 你说对了 |
[1:00:33] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:00:34] | Yes, but… | 对 但是… |
[1:00:36] | Well, she’s moving away. | 她要走了 |
[1:00:39] | I’m never going to see her again. | 我再也见不到她了 |
[1:00:45] | Is there anything I could do to help? | 有什么我能做的吗? |
[1:00:48] | Aw, I don’t… I don’t think so, sweetheart. | 噢 我… 我觉得没有 亲爱的 |
[1:00:52] | Well, is there anything you could do? | 那有什么你能做的吗? |
[1:00:57] | Hello, Lucy. This is Gru. | 你好 露西 我是格鲁 |
[1:00:59] | I know up to this point our relationship | 我知道到目前为止我们的关系 |
[1:01:02] | has been strictly professional, | 都是严格的工作需求 |
[1:01:05] | and you’re leaving for Australia and all, but… | 而你要去澳大利亚了 但是… |
[1:01:10] | Okay, here is the question. | 好吧 我想问你 |
[1:01:13] | Would you like to… | 你愿意… |
[1:01:16] | to go out on a date? | 和我约会吗? |
[1:01:20] | Uh, no. | 呃 不愿意 |
[1:01:22] | Okay, that’s not helping. | 你这是在帮倒忙 |
[1:01:24] | All right, here we go. For real this time. | 好了 开始了 这次是真的 |
[1:01:37] | I can do this. | 我可以的 |
[1:01:57] | Agh! I hate you! | 啊! 我恨你! |
[1:02:02] | Ah. | 啊 |
[1:02:04] | 火警 | |
[1:02:58] | Eh. | 也不错 |
[1:03:00] | – Kevin? – Mmm? | – 凯文? – 嗯? |
[1:03:02] | Tom? | 汤姆吗? |
[1:03:03] | Hello! | 你好啊! |
[1:03:05] | – Kampai! – Kampai! | – 干杯! – 干杯! |
[1:03:07] | Huh? Kampai! | 啊? 干杯! |
[1:03:28] | Cinco de May-ya-yo! Cinco de May-ya-yo! | 五月五日节! 五月五日节! |
[1:03:42] | This place is awesome! | 这儿好棒! |
[1:03:47] | Okay. Let’s party, huh? | 好了 开始狂欢吧? |
[1:03:49] | But first, let’s go over the rules. | 不过首先 咱得再重申下规矩 |
[1:03:51] | Because what is fun without the rules? | 没规矩 怎么有乐子呢 对吧? |
[1:03:55] | Agnes, easy on the churros. | 艾格尼丝 油条悠着点儿吃 |
[1:03:57] | – Edith, try not to kill anyone. – Hai! | – 伊迪丝 不要伤到别人 – 好! |
[1:03:59] | Margo! | 还有玛尔戈! |
[1:04:00] | Hello, Mr. Gru. | 你好呀 格鲁先生 |
[1:04:02] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:04:03] | Gru! | 喂 格鲁! |
[1:04:05] | There must be the standard 6 feet of space between you and boys. | 你必须和男生保持6英尺的距离 |
[1:04:10] | Especially this boy. | 特别是这位 |
[1:04:13] | Ah, you are a funny man. | 您真有趣 |
[1:04:15] | There are no rules, se?or. It’s Cinco de Mayo. | 长官 这儿可没什么规矩 今天是五月五日节嘛 |
[1:04:18] | Come on! They’re starting the dance! | 来吧! 要开始跳舞了! |
[1:04:20] | Arriba! | 好耶! |
[1:05:18] | So glad you could make it, mi compadre. | 朋友 您愿意来 我真高兴 |
[1:05:24] | Hey, what’s wrong? | 嘿 怎么了? |
[1:05:25] | Oh, nothing. Nothing is wrong. | 没什么 什么事都没有 |
[1:05:27] | I’m just chilling with the guac, from my chip hat. | 我只是在品味饼干帽里的鳄梨酱 |
[1:05:35] | Gru, please. I know that look all too well. | 拜托 格鲁 这种表情我太熟悉了 |
[1:05:38] | It is the look of a broken heart. | 这是心碎的表情 |
[1:05:41] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[1:05:42] | Believe me, my friend, I too have spent many nights | 朋友 相信我吧 我也曾夜夜无眠 |
[1:05:46] | trying to drown my sorrows in guacamole. | 将自己的伤心事深埋在鳄梨酱中 |
[1:05:50] | – You? – Yes. | – 你? – 当然 |
[1:05:53] | But we are survivors. | 不过我们都是过来人 |
[1:05:56] | There’s much more to us than meets the eye. | 咱们都是有故事的人呐 |
[1:06:00] | Enjoy the party. | 玩得开心 |
[1:07:42] | Say what? | 什么? |
[1:07:56] | Would you like some peanuts or pretzels? | 您想要花生还是脆饼? |
[1:08:03] | That’s a good joke. | 真好笑 |
[1:08:09] | I just did a boom boom. | 我刚便便过 |
[1:08:13] | I really need you to make a choice, hon. | 小姐 请快选一样吧 |
[1:08:17] | I choose Gru. | 我选格鲁 |
[1:08:19] | I choose Gru! | 我选格鲁! |
[1:08:25] | Thank you, Gru stewardess! | 谢谢你 空姐格鲁! |
[1:08:27] | You’re welcome! | 别客气! |
[1:09:03] | You have not lost your touch, my friend. | 宝刀未老呀 朋友 |
[1:09:06] | Ah-ha! I knew it! | 啊哈! 我就知道! |
[1:09:08] | You are El Macho! | 你是埃尔马乔! |
[1:09:10] | That’s right! | 没错! |
[1:09:12] | Nobody believed me! | 没人相信我! |
[1:09:14] | Ho-ho! But I knew you weren’t dead! | 吼吼! 但我知道 你没死 |
[1:09:17] | Of course not. I merely faked my death. | 当然啦 那只是我假死 |
[1:09:22] | But now, it’s time for me | 但是现在 我要 |
[1:09:24] | to make a spectacular return to evil. | 高调回归坏人界了 |
[1:09:28] | Doctor, I think it’s time we showed Gru what we’re up to here. | 博士 该给格鲁展示下我们现在的工作了 |
[1:09:34] | Dr. Nefario? | 尼法里奥博士? |
[1:09:36] | Nice to see you, Gru. | 格鲁 很高兴见到你 |
[1:09:39] | Wha…? | 什么…? |
[1:09:40] | So, this is your new job opportunity? | 这就是你的新工作? |
[1:09:43] | Absolutely. You’re gonna like this. | 没错 你一定会喜欢这个 |
[1:09:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:09:52] | I had to borrow some of your minions, but it was for a worthy cause. | 我迫不得已借了你几个仆从 不过绝对很值当 |
[1:09:57] | Oh! Kevin! | 噢! 凯文! |
[1:09:59] | No, he’s not Kevin anymore. | 不 他不再是凯文了 |
[1:10:02] | Now he is an indestructible, mindless killing machine! | 他现在是坚不可摧的盲目屠杀机器! |
[1:10:08] | Just watch this. | 来看看吧 |
[1:10:25] | And here’s the best part! | 给你看最厉害的! |
[1:10:27] | I got an army of them! | 我有一整团这样的! |
[1:10:31] | Look, look, look! | 看看吧! |
[1:10:43] | Soon I will unleash them on the world, | 不久后 我就会把他们放出去 |
[1:10:47] | and if anyone, anyone tries to stop them… | 如果有谁想来阻止他们… |
[1:10:52] | Their city gets eaten! | 就把他们的城市都吃掉! |
[1:10:55] | We can do it together. | 咱们可以合伙 |
[1:10:57] | Together? | 合伙? |
[1:10:58] | Together! | 合伙! |
[1:11:00] | I have admired your work for years, amigo. | 朋友 我一直很欣赏你这些年的工作 |
[1:11:03] | Stealing the Moon! Are you kidding? | 偷月亮! 那是真的吗? |
[1:11:06] | We would be unstoppable! | 无人能阻挡我们! |
[1:11:09] | Men like you, men like me. | 像你我这样的人物 |
[1:11:11] | We should be ruling the world! | 我们就应该统治整个世界! |
[1:11:16] | So, are you in? | 你要加入吗? |
[1:11:20] | Uh, yeah, probably. | 呃 可能吧 |
[1:11:22] | Probably? | 可能? |
[1:11:23] | I mean, yes, yes! Of course, yes. | 我是想说 加入! 当然加入了 |
[1:11:26] | I just have a lot going on right now. | 只是我现在正好有些事情 |
[1:11:29] | I just need to get some things off my plate | 只是我要先去飞碟上拿点东西 |
[1:11:31] | before we start taking over the world, that’s all. | 然后咱们再开始接管整个世界 仅此而已 |
[1:11:35] | – Excuse me? – No, forget it. | – 什么? – 没事 什么都没说 |
[1:11:37] | One hundred percent! I am in! | 我加入! 百分百加入! |
[1:11:40] | I think… Do you hear that? I do. | 我只是觉得… 听到了吧? 我听到了 |
[1:11:43] | That’s Agnes calling me from on the surface. | 肯定是艾格尼丝在上面叫我呢 |
[1:11:50] | Totally in! | 绝对加入! |
[1:11:53] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[1:11:55] | I am not so convinced that he is in. | 我不太肯定他会加入呢 |
[1:12:09] | Edith, Agnes, come on! Ooh! | 伊迪丝 艾格尼丝 过来! 噢! |
[1:12:11] | Oops, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:12:12] | We need to go home now. Where is Margo? | 我们现在就要回家了 玛尔戈人呢? |
[1:12:14] | But I didn’t get a turn! | 但是还没轮到过我玩呢! |
[1:12:22] | Margo! | 嘿 玛尔戈! |
[1:12:24] | Come on. We’re leaving… | 来 我们要走了… |
[1:12:26] | Hey, what’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[1:12:28] | I hate boys. | 我讨厌男生 |
[1:12:33] | Yes. They stink. | 恩 男生真讨厌 |
[1:12:35] | Uh, sorry. Honey, we got to go. | 但是宝贝 咱们得走了 |
[1:13:00] | Oops! Sorry. | 噢! 不好意思 |
[1:13:13] | Hey! Pollito, what’s the matter? | 嘿! 波立特 怎么了? |
[1:13:16] | Oh, hey, Eduardo! | 嘿 爱德华多! |
[1:13:17] | Lucia, I apologize. | 我替它道歉 露西 |
[1:13:19] | Pollito, he’s usually not like this. | 波立特他平时不是这样的 |
[1:13:22] | The same thing happened the other day with Gru, and… | 前几天他见格鲁也是突然大变样… |
[1:13:29] | Oh, well, speaking of Gru, um, have you seen him? I really need to talk to him. | 说到格鲁 你有看到他吗? 我有话跟他说 |
[1:13:33] | Yes. I think he’s somewhere around here. | 嗯 他肯定是在这儿 |
[1:13:36] | You two are close, no? | 你俩关系很不错吧? |
[1:13:39] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我也说不好 |
[1:13:40] | I mean, “close,” I wouldn’t say we were close. | 也不能说是关系不错 |
[1:13:44] | Why, did he say we were close? Did he say that? | 你为什么说 是他说的我们关系不错? |
[1:13:46] | It’s more what he didn’t say. | 他没说的可多了去了 |
[1:13:48] | For instance, he never mentioned | 就比如 他从来没提到过 |
[1:13:52] | that you were both working for the Anti-Villain League! | 你俩都在为反恶联盟工作! |
[1:13:56] | You’re coming with me. | 你给我过来 |
[1:13:58] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:14:00] | Crikey! | 呀! |
[1:14:07] | So, Eduardo’s actually El Macho? | 所以爱德华多真的是埃尔马乔? |
[1:14:10] | Cool! | 哇哦! |
[1:14:11] | No, it is not cool! | 一点都不值得哇哦! |
[1:14:13] | Plus, I pretty much knew it was him all along, | 另外 我一直都知道是他 |
[1:14:15] | so if anyone’s cool, it’s me! | 所以只有我才值得哇哦! |
[1:14:19] | Gru! | 嘿 格鲁! |
[1:14:20] | Well, Dr. Nefario. | 尼法里奥博士 |
[1:14:23] | El Macho’s onto you. He knows you’re working for the AVL. | 埃尔马乔在找你 他知道你在为反恶联盟工作 |
[1:14:25] | And he’s got your partner. | 还抓到了你的拍档 |
[1:14:28] | Lucy? | 是露西? |
[1:14:29] | That’s impossible. She’s on her way to Australia! | 不可能 她正去往澳大利亚! |
[1:14:33] | Nefario? | 尼法里奥 你在哪儿? |
[1:14:34] | Sorry, gotta go! | 抱歉 先闪了! |
[1:14:37] | He’s got Lucy? | 他抓走了露西? |
[1:14:40] | Not for long. | 抓不了多久 |
[1:14:41] | Come on, we’re getting her out of there. | 过来 我们去救她出来 |
[1:16:12] | What was that? | 什么声音? |
[1:16:25] | I don’t see anything. | 没什么东西呀 |
[1:16:41] | Run! | 快跑! |
[1:16:42] | My unicorn! | 我的独角兽! |
[1:16:44] | Agnes, no! | 艾格尼丝 别去! |
[1:17:19] | Come on! Hurry! | 来! 快! |
[1:17:24] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[1:17:46] | Kevin! | 是凯文! |
[1:17:50] | Dr. Nefario! You’re back! | 尼法里奥博士! 你回来啦! |
[1:17:52] | In the flesh. | 就是我 |
[1:17:55] | Behold, the antidote. | 看 还有解药 |
[1:18:01] | Come on. Let’s finally put this horrible jelly to some good use. | 来 咱们终于要让这些恐怖的果酱派上些用途了 |
[1:18:20] | Hey, guys, come on! Stay focused here. | 喂 你们 拜托! 都专心点 |
[1:19:05] | Curses! Foiled again! | 你们这些家伙! 又被打败了吧! |
[1:19:07] | These guys captured me! | 这俩家伙逮捕了我! |
[1:19:49] | Run! | 跑啊! |
[1:19:59] | Up that tree! | 上树! |
[1:20:01] | Hurry! Hurry! | 快点! 快点! |
[1:21:04] | Hello, Gru! | 你好 格鲁! |
[1:21:05] | Hey hey! Nice work, Dr. Nefario! | 嘿! 干得好 尼法里奥博士! |
[1:21:09] | I put an antidote in the jelly. | 我在果酱里放了解药 |
[1:21:11] | I mean, I’m happy to create an evil army to destroy the world, | 我很乐意创造一支坏人军队毁灭整个世界 |
[1:21:15] | but nobody messes with my family. | 但绝不能伤害我的家人 |
[1:21:18] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 博士 |
[1:21:20] | Now, let’s go get the… | 就让我们一起去… |
[1:21:24] | Hi! | 嗨! |
[1:21:25] | You brought the girls? | 你把孩子们也带来了? |
[1:21:26] | Yes! | 对啊! |
[1:21:29] | Was that wrong? | 有什么问题吗? |
[1:21:41] | What’s happening to my minions? | 我的仆从都怎么了? |
[1:21:43] | Gru? | 是格鲁? |
[1:21:46] | You guys, take care of the rest of the minions. | 你们去料理下其他的仆从 |
[1:21:49] | I’m going to find Lucy. | 我去找露西 |
[1:22:01] | Eat jelly, you purple freaks! | 吃果酱吧 你们这些小紫人! |
[1:22:34] | It’s over, El Macho. | 都结束了 埃尔马乔 |
[1:22:35] | Now, where is Lucy? | 露西在哪里? |
[1:22:38] | Let me show you. | 我来给你看看 |
[1:22:52] | Oh, hey, Gru! | 嘿 格鲁! |
[1:22:53] | Turns out you were right about the whole El Macho thing, huh? | 看来你说的埃尔马乔的事儿都对了哈? |
[1:22:57] | Yay! | 耶! |
[1:22:59] | One push of this button, and I send that rocket | 只要摁下这个键 我就能让火箭 |
[1:23:03] | straight into the same volcano where I faked my death. | 再次发射到我假死的那个火山口里 |
[1:23:07] | Only this time, it’s for real. | 只不过这次就是真死了 |
[1:23:10] | No! | 不要! |
[1:23:21] | We could have ruled the world together, Gru! | 格鲁 你我本可以携手统治整个世界的! |
[1:23:26] | But now, | 但现在 |
[1:23:27] | you’re gonna die. | 你要死了 |
[1:24:42] | Mmm, lipstick taser! | 口红镭射枪! |
[1:24:44] | Aw, he copied me. | 他学我的 |
[1:24:53] | I am not afraid of your jelly guns. | 我可不怕你们的果酱枪 |
[1:24:57] | Oh, this ain’t a jelly gun, sunshine. | 这可不是果酱枪 这是气枪 |
[1:25:15] | Don’t worry about me, Gru, I’ll be fine. | 格鲁 不用担心我 我没事 |
[1:25:17] | I have survived lots worse than this. | 比这更恶劣的境况下 我都活过来了 |
[1:25:19] | Okay, that’s not entirely true. | 好吧 这句不是实话 |
[1:25:21] | I’m actually kind of freaking out up here! | 其实我吓得要死了! |
[1:25:23] | Don’t worry, I will get you out of this. | 别怕 我这就救你出来 |
[1:25:34] | I really hate that chicken. | 我真的很讨厌这只鸡 |
[1:26:01] | Is there a red one? It’s usually the red one! | 有红的吗? 真的有条红的! |
[1:26:06] | Gru, anytime now! | 格鲁 没时间了! |
[1:26:10] | Listen, Lucy, we may not get out of this alive, | 露西 听我说 这次我们可能不能活着脱险了 |
[1:26:13] | so I need to ask you a question. | 所以我一定要问你一个问题 |
[1:26:15] | Uh, better make it quick. | 最好快点问 |
[1:26:17] | If I had asked you out on a date, what would you have said? | 如果我邀你出去约会 你会怎么回答? |
[1:26:21] | Are you kidding me? | 真的吗? |
[1:26:22] | Yes! | 当然是可以! |
[1:26:25] | Jump! | 跳! |
[1:26:39] | Lucy! | 露西 你在哪儿! |
[1:26:41] | Lucy, where are you? | 露西 你在哪儿? |
[1:26:47] | Oh, Lucy! | 噢 露西! |
[1:26:49] | Gru! | 噢 格鲁! |
[1:26:54] | Sorry! I guess you need your arms to tread water, huh? | 抱歉! 忘了你胳膊还得用来划水 |
[1:27:06] | They’ll be back. | 他们还会回来找的 |
[1:27:09] | 147次约会后 | |
[1:28:19] | Can I be the first to say, “Ew!” | 我要第一个说”呦!” |
[1:28:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:28:44] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[1:28:47] | Um, hi, excuse me. | 各位 抱歉 |
[1:28:58] | Hi, everybody. I’d like to make some toast. | 嗨 各位 我想说些祝酒词 |
[1:29:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:29:07] | She, um… | 她 呃… |
[1:29:08] | She kisses my boo-boos, she braids my hair. | 她会亲吻我的小伤口 还会帮我编头发 |
[1:29:13] | We love you, mothers, everywhere. | 我们爱你 天下所有的妈妈 |
[1:29:16] | And my new mom, Lucy, is beyond compare. | 还有我的新妈妈 露西 是天下最好的妈妈 |
[1:29:29] | To the bride and Gru! | 为新娘和格鲁举杯! |
[1:30:04] | Woo-hoo! I’m so happy! | 我太开心啦! |
[1:30:32] | 不要走开 精彩继续 | |
[1:30:53] | Hey, Bob! Stuart! | 嘿 鲍勃! 图尔特! |
[1:30:54] | 小黄人电影试镜 | |
[1:31:28] | No? | 不好吗? |
[1:31:36] | Bob! | 都是你 鲍勃! |
[1:32:00] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:32:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:33:51] | Blah. | 笨蛋 |