时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | I have orders to kill him. | 我有令杀他 |
[00:04] | Put the gun down now! | 马上放下枪 |
[00:05] | We had the father of Hydra right in front of us. | 九头蛇之父就近在眼前 |
[00:07] | Shooting Freddy would’ve | 如果打死了弗雷德 |
[00:08] | given the Chronicoms exactly what they wanted. | 只会正中长生人的下怀 |
[00:10] | Our mission is to stop them. | 我们的任务是阻止他们 |
[00:12] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗 |
[00:13] | In 1955, there was a classified project | 1955年 有个机密项目 |
[00:15] | called Helius. | 称为赫利俄斯 |
[00:18] | If that thing goes off, it could take out — | 如果那玩意爆炸 就能毁灭… |
[00:20] | The entire brain trust of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 整个神盾局的智囊团 |
[00:21] | Arrest that man… | 逮捕他 |
[00:22] | Agent Sousa… | 苏萨特工 |
[00:24] | …whoever he is. | 不管他是谁 |
[00:26] | Big fan. | 我可是你的迷弟 |
[00:26] | They designed this EMP all wrong, | 这电磁脉冲他们设计得完全不对 |
[00:28] | but if I can get it working — | 但如果我能让它运行起来 |
[00:29] | – We can blackout Helius? – Yeah, hope so. | -我们就能让赫利俄斯停运吗 -希望能 |
[00:32] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[00:38] | It’s what they do when you win. | 你赢了他们时就会这样 |
[00:39] | They self-destruct. | 他们会自毁 |
[00:42] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[00:43] | We need a medic for these two men. | 我们需要给他俩找医护人员 |
[00:44] | Or at least that one. | 至少那个需要 |
[00:58] | Fate. | 命运 |
[01:00] | I don’t believe in it. | 我并不相信它 |
[01:04] | But I know history. | 但我了解历史 |
[01:06] | I know how the story goes. | 我了解故事的走向 |
[01:09] | And when it’s playing out right in front of you, | 当它在你面前展开 |
[01:12] | it feels like you can’t escape it. | 让你觉得无法逃脱 |
[01:15] | That fate’s gonna catch up to you, | 好像命运会找上你 |
[01:18] | tap you on the shoulder, | 拍拍你的肩膀 |
[01:20] | whisper in your ear that your time’s up. | 在你耳边低语 告诉你时间已到 |
[01:31] | I thought I shook you. | 我以为我甩掉你了 |
[01:38] | And then your story ends. | 然后你的故事就结束了 |
[01:41] | Sometimes the hero has to die, | 有时英雄必须死 |
[01:42] | and there’s nothing you can do about it. | 你对此无能为力 |
[01:50] | That day started in a fog. | 那一天在困惑中开始 |
[01:53] | My circuits were crossed up. | 我的线路出了问题 |
[01:54] | Color had bled from the world, | 世界失了颜色 |
[01:56] | and I could hear my thoughts pinging around my head. | 我能听到我的想法在我脑袋里叮当响 |
[02:02] | I could break those cuffs easy… | 我能轻易挣脱手铐 |
[02:06] | but something told me to hold off. | 但有什么叫我别急 |
[02:08] | Right after everyone arrived, | 来宾到达后 |
[02:09] | everything went haywire. | 一切就都乱了套 |
[02:11] | The base was infiltrated, my test was sabotaged. | 基地被渗透了 我的测试遭到了破坏 |
[02:16] | And my contact — | 我的联络人 |
[02:16] | the scientist — he’s dead. | 那个科学家 他死了 |
[02:20] | Niles Lindmore turned out to be a hostile. | 尼尔斯·林德莫竟是敌人 |
[02:22] | July 22, 1955. | 1955年7月22日 |
[02:25] | My head was ringing like a bell, | 我的脑袋叫得厉害 |
[02:27] | but that date rang a louder one. | 但那日期是更响的警铃 |
[02:29] | That was the day that made Daniel Sousa a legend. | 那是丹尼尔·苏萨成为传奇的日子 |
[02:34] | Every recruit learned about it. | 每个新人都会听到这个故事 |
[02:37] | His final mission. | 他的最后任务 |
[02:38] | He delivered a groundbreaking S.H.I.E.L.D. device | 他将一件突破性神盾局装置交给了 |
[02:40] | to Howard Stark, | 霍华德·斯塔克 |
[02:42] | kept it from falling into Russian hands. | 没让苏联人夺走它 |
[02:44] | And then he was killed. | 然后他被杀了 |
[02:47] | This was the day Daniel Sousa became | 就在这一天 丹尼尔·苏萨成为了 |
[02:49] | the first fallen Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 第一个牺牲的神盾局特工 |
[02:56] | He lives. | 他还活着呢 |
[02:58] | I heard enough to know that this day | 就我的了解 我知道这一天 |
[02:59] | had been knocked off course. | 已偏离了原本的轨迹 |
[03:02] | Time for some answers. | 该交待些答案了 |
[03:04] | Start with your name. | 首先是你的名字 |
[03:05] | I had to cook up a story to get things on track. | 我得编个故事让事情回归正轨 |
[03:08] | Fortunately, I’d already read this one | 幸好 我已经在史书里 |
[03:10] | in the history books. | 读过这个故事了 |
[03:11] | Name’s not important. | 姓名不重要 |
[03:12] | What’s important is I’m your contact. | 重要的是 我是你的联络人 |
[03:15] | Remember I kept telling you what a fan I was? | 记得我一直说我是你的迷弟吗 |
[03:17] | That was me waving a hand in your face. | 我那是在你眼前招手呢 |
[03:20] | First, you’re a big shot from the DoD, | 你先是国防部来的大人物 |
[03:21] | now you’re a brilliant scientist? | 现在又是杰出科学家了吗 |
[03:23] | Pardon me if I don’t believe a word you say. | 原谅我不相信你的一句话 |
[03:25] | Then why don’t you ask the dead guy? | 那你怎么不去问那个死人 |
[03:27] | He and I helped develop | 他和我协助研发了 |
[03:28] | the gadget you’re supposed to deliver, | 你要去送的装置 |
[03:29] | but then he turned traitor, | 但他叛变了 |
[03:31] | sold it to the Russkies. | 把装置卖给了苏联人 |
[03:32] | I came to the base to track him down. | 我是来基地追踪他的 |
[03:34] | You saw the moment he found out I was onto him. | 你刚好看到了他知道被我发现的那一刻 |
[03:36] | Those weren’t your everyday fisticuffs. | 那可不是普通的拳斗 |
[03:38] | That typical for a couple of scientists? | 两个科学家一般能打成那样吗 |
[03:40] | These aren’t typical times. | 现在不是一般时刻 |
[03:42] | Lindmore would agree, | 林德莫也会同意 |
[03:43] | seeing as he melted like the Wicked Witch of the East. | 因为他像邪恶的东方女巫一般融化了 |
[03:45] | You mean West. | 是西方吧 |
[03:46] | And I can’t answer for Lindmore. | 我无法替林德莫回答 |
[03:47] | I didn’t see it. | 我没看到那场面 |
[03:48] | Now, you want to play Twenty Questions, | 你是想玩20问 |
[03:50] | or should we get this package to Howard Stark? | 还是我们把东西送去给霍华德·斯塔克 |
[03:55] | Maybe the mention of Stark sold him, | 或许是提到斯塔克让他相信了 |
[03:56] | or maybe he heard the clock ticking. | 或许是他感到了时间紧迫 |
[04:02] | Where is it? | 它在哪 |
[04:03] | The package? | 东西吗 |
[04:04] | I didn’t bring it to the base. | 我没带来基地 |
[04:05] | Too many variables in play. | 变量太多 |
[04:06] | Well, time is one of them. | 时间就是其中之一 |
[04:07] | I got to get it on a train. | 我得送它上火车 |
[04:08] | To Los Angeles. I know. | 去洛杉矶 我知道 |
[04:10] | Tell me what train and let me make a call. | 告诉我哪列火车 再让我打个电话 |
[04:12] | My contact will bring it to us. | 我的联络人会拿来给我们 |
[04:15] | Us? | 我们 |
[04:15] | The plan was for me to chaperone the gadget, | 按计划 护送装置的人是我 |
[04:17] | not a scientist. | 不是一个科学家 |
[04:18] | It seems like you got a new plan now. | 看来你现在有新计划了 |
[04:27] | I couldn’t use a 1950s phone | 我不能用1950年代的电话 |
[04:29] | to dial a 21st-century airplane. | 打给21世纪的飞机 |
[04:33] | There was only one number I knew to dial. | 我只有一个号码可打 |
[04:49] | These recruits today, | 如今的新人 |
[04:50] | they don’t know what it means to be stuck with a bad S.O. | 不知道跟错了监管人员意味着什么 |
[04:53] | I mean, mine — | 我的那个 |
[04:55] | He was a real, real son of a bitch. | 他真不是个好东西 |
[04:59] | I hope I’m not boring you, buddy. | 希望我没让你无聊 伙计 |
[05:02] | You are a paying customer. | 你是付钱顾客 |
[05:04] | I am a bartender. | 我是酒保 |
[05:06] | It is your right to share | 你有权吐露心事 |
[05:08] | and have me listen to your personal tale of misery. | 让我听你个人的凄惨故事 |
[05:20] | The Krazy Kanoe. | 小疯船 |
[05:21] | Enoch? | 伊诺克 |
[05:23] | Agent Coulson. | 科尔森特工 |
[05:24] | Such a pleasure to hear your voice | 听到你的声音太好了 |
[05:27] | after two decades. | 都过去二十年了 |
[05:28] | Glad you found a spot to hide out. | 很高兴你找到了藏身处 |
[05:30] | As am I. | 我也高兴 |
[05:32] | But it will be a longed-for privilege | 但我很期待 |
[05:35] | to leave behind the S.H.I.E.L.D. safe house | 离开这间神盾局安全屋 |
[05:38] | and rejoin you. | 与你团聚 |
[05:39] | Sorry, Enoch, | 抱歉 伊诺克 |
[05:40] | we’ll have to link up with you later. | 我们只能稍后再找你 |
[05:42] | Right now, I’m hoping you have a way | 现在 我希望你有办法 |
[05:43] | to get a message to the Zephyr. | 给和风捎信儿 |
[05:44] | It’s urgent. | 有急事 |
[05:46] | I can do better than that. | 我能做得更好 |
[05:48] | I can transfer you directly | 我能直接帮你转接 |
[05:49] | now that I know the Zephyr is here in 1955. | 如果和风就在1955年的话 |
[05:53] | 24 years is plenty of time | 24年的时间足够 |
[05:56] | for a lonely Chronicom to build the hardware to — | 一个孤独的长生人制作硬件… |
[05:59] | Fantastic. Put me through. | 太棒了 给我转接 |
[06:02] | Certainly. | 好的 |
[06:03] | Stand by. | 请等待 |
[06:18] | Your may proceed with your saga of struggle. | 继续讲你的苦难史吧 |
[06:22] | Right, so this hard-ass, | 好吧 这个狠角色 |
[06:25] | he thought I was gonna be his whipping boy, | 他以为我会做他的替罪羊 |
[06:27] | and he also said something about how my face made him angry. | 他还说什么我的脸让他看着生气 |
[06:31] | I got through to the team, filled them in. | 我联系上了团队 跟他们说了情况 |
[06:35] | Even if it wasn’t the way they intended, | 哪怕并非他们的本意 |
[06:37] | the Chronicoms may have altered history. | 但长生人可能已改变了历史 |
[06:39] | When they took the body of Dr. Lindmore, | 因为他们占用了林德莫博士的身体 |
[06:40] | who happened to be working on technology | 而他刚好在研究对神盾局未来 |
[06:42] | vital to the future of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 至关重要的科技 |
[06:45] | Okay, so, just to clarify, | 好 我问清楚 |
[06:47] | the history books say that tonight, | 按照史书 今晚 |
[06:48] | Sousa delivers that thing and then he — he dies? | 苏萨会把那东西送到 然后他就…死吗 |
[06:52] | Unfortunately, yes. | 很不幸 是的 |
[06:57] | So… | 那么 |
[06:58] | Lindmore’s body is somewhere with his face erased. | 林德莫的尸体在不知何处 脸也没了 |
[07:00] | And that’s where the device would be. | 而装置应该就在那里 |
[07:03] | We need to find his address. | 我们得找到他的地址 |
[07:04] | Coulson, as soon as we do, | 科尔森 我们一查到地址 |
[07:06] | I’ll send a team to retrieve this gadget | 我就派队去取回这件装置 |
[07:08] | and bring it to you on the train. | 拿去火车上给你 |
[07:09] | You’ll find me in the lounge car | 我会在5:10去洛杉矶的 |
[07:11] | on the 5:10 to Los Angeles. | 头等厢里 |
[07:16] | Yo-Yo and Deke hit the road | 悠悠球和迪克出发 |
[07:18] | to retrieve the S.H.I.E.L.D. gadget | 去林德莫博士家取回 |
[07:19] | from Dr. Lindmore’s home. | 神盾局的装置 |
[07:22] | You’re quiet. | 你好安静 |
[07:25] | Still don’t have very much driving experience. | 我驾驶经验还很有限 |
[07:28] | I’m great on a scooter, though. | 但我骑小摩托很厉害 |
[07:32] | In the ’50s, | 在50年代 |
[07:35] | were women allowed to drive? | 女性可以开车吗 |
[07:37] | Yes, of course. Why would you — | 当然 你怎么… |
[07:38] | I’m sorry! I don’t know. | 抱歉 我不知道嘛 |
[07:39] | I mean, we were just in the ’30s | 我们刚从30年代来 |
[07:41] | and they were really stylish, | 他们很有型 |
[07:42] | but it was… so sexist and racist. | 但那里是那么 性别歧视加种族歧视 |
[07:46] | But the ’50s, though… | 但50年代 |
[07:49] | …are still pretty sexist and racist. | 还是很性别歧视加种族歧视 |
[07:52] | It always gets better, just never fast enough. | 情况一直在好转 就是一直不够快 |
[07:56] | And some things never change. | 也有些事永远不会变 |
[07:58] | Can’t hurt to try, though. | 试试无妨嘛 |
[08:01] | Well, it could… | 未必 |
[08:03] | if we lose control of the timeline | 如果我们失去对时间线的控制 |
[08:04] | and it goes skidding off the road. | 让它冲出轨道的话… |
[08:08] | So, that’s not the mission now, right? | 那不是我们现在的任务 是吧 |
[08:10] | Yep. | 对 |
[08:11] | We’re the Agents of Status Quo. | 我们是保持现状特工 |
[08:14] | Sounds like you don’t agree with it. | 你似乎并不赞同 |
[08:17] | Sounds like you do. | 你似乎赞同 |
[08:21] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[10:21] | Doesn’t look so special. | 看上去没什么特别的 |
[10:40] | The good news was | 好消息是 |
[10:41] | the package was now in S.H.I.E.L.D.’s possession. | 东西现在在神盾局手里了 |
[10:43] | The bad news — | 坏消息是 |
[10:45] | …Deke wasn’t. | 迪克不在了 |
[10:49] | Final boarding for the 5:10 to Los Angeles, | 5:10去往洛杉矶的列车最后登车通告 |
[10:51] | departing track three. | 3号月台离站 |
[11:10] | Sousa was getting jumpy. | 苏萨越来越焦躁了 |
[11:12] | I just hoped I’d see a familiar face on the train. | 我希望我能在车上见到熟悉的脸孔 |
[11:19] | Where’s your contact? | 你的联络人呢 |
[11:21] | They’ll be here. | 会来的 |
[11:27] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[11:30] | Or…go get yourself a drink in the bar car, | 或者去酒吧车厢要杯酒 |
[11:33] | calm your nerves. | 让自己冷静下来 |
[11:38] | I don’t need a drink. | 我不需要酒 |
[11:44] | Nothing to worry about. | 不用担心 |
[11:47] | I was worried. | 我很担心 |
[11:48] | The team was a no-show. | 队员们没来 |
[11:50] | I felt trapped in an hourglass, sand up to my neck. | 我感觉像困在了沙漏里 沙子没到脖子 |
[11:54] | Turns out the person I was looking for | 原来我在找的人 |
[11:56] | was looking for Deke. | 在找迪克 |
[11:59] | She wasn’t gonna find him. | 她找不到他的 |
[12:01] | And I wasn’t gonna get the package any time soon. | 我一时半会儿也拿不到东西 |
[12:09] | So, it’s day two of training | 进入第二天训练 |
[12:12] | and I tell this guy, “Hey, I know you’re the S.O., | 我跟这人说 “我知道你是监管人员 |
[12:15] | but I do things my way.” | 但我做事有自己的方式” |
[12:19] | How interesting. | 真有趣 |
[12:26] | The Krazy Kanoe. | 小疯船 |
[12:27] | Enoch, it’s Yo-Yo. | 伊诺克 我是悠悠球 |
[12:29] | Agent Rodriguez. | 罗德里格斯特工 |
[12:31] | I am pleased word of my presence has gotten out. | 很高兴大家都知道了我的所在 |
[12:34] | Perhaps your call indicates | 或许你的来电代表 |
[12:35] | – it’s time for me to join the team and– – No, sorry. | -我该与团队重聚了 -不是 抱歉 |
[12:38] | I need you to connect me to the Zephyr right now. | 我需要你马上给我接通和风 |
[12:41] | Happy to connect you. | 乐意帮你转接 |
[12:50] | My attention is, alas… | 可惜 我只能 |
[12:54] | all yours. | 听你说了 |
[12:56] | So, he thinks he’s gonna make an example of me? | 他以为他能拿我杀鸡儆猴吗 |
[13:00] | I didn’t see who took him. | 我没看到是谁抓了他 |
[13:02] | We have to assume Russians. | 我们得假定是苏联人 |
[13:03] | I’m so sorry, Mack. | 真抱歉 迈克 |
[13:05] | If I had my powers, I would’ve — | 如果我的异能好使 我就能… |
[13:06] | It’s not your fault. | 这不怪你 |
[13:08] | At least you got the package. | 至少你拿到了东西 |
[13:10] | Just give me your location, and I’ll send the Quinjet. | 告诉我你在哪 我派昆式战斗机过去 |
[13:12] | No one could blame Yo-Yo for putting a person first, | 没人能责怪悠悠球以人为先 |
[13:15] | the package second. | 东西其次 |
[13:16] | But I was left high and dry, | 但我被晾在了一边 |
[13:17] | and the train was on the move. | 而火车启动了 |
[13:22] | Sousa was squirming on the hook, | 苏萨焦躁不安 |
[13:24] | threatening to get loose. | 要坐不住了 |
[13:26] | I was gonna have to keep winging it. | 我只能继续随机应变 |
[13:33] | There’s my guy. | 那是我的人 |
[13:34] | I was waiting for the signal. | 我之前在等待信号 |
[13:36] | Hat over his face. | 帽子遮脸 |
[14:04] | I bought myself some time, | 我给自己争取了时间 |
[14:05] | but what I didn’t have was the goods. | 但我没有东西 |
[14:07] | The real McCoy was on the Zephyr. | 真东西在和风上呢 |
[14:10] | There she is. | 就这个 |
[14:12] | That’s it? | 就这个吗 |
[14:14] | That’s a “gadget”? | 这是个”装置” |
[14:16] | This is like | 这就是 |
[14:17] | the Rosetta Stone of S.H.I.E.L.D. tech. | 神盾局科技的罗赛达石 |
[14:20] | Even the Zephyr can be traced back to this little darling. | 就连和风也能追溯到这个小玩意 |
[14:23] | If you say so. | 你说是就是 |
[14:28] | It is incredible, isn’t it? | 真了不起 是吧 |
[14:31] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[14:36] | We need to track down Sousa. | 我们得找到苏萨 |
[14:39] | It’s time we find that train. | 该找到那列车了 |
[14:45] | The agent’s life — | 特工生活 |
[14:48] | must be exciting. | 肯定很刺激 |
[14:51] | It fills the days. | 反正不无聊 |
[14:53] | Lot of threats out there. | 外面有很多威胁 |
[14:55] | – Russians. – And others. | -苏联人 -还有其他人 |
[14:58] | Lying low, biding time. | 低调度日 等待时机 |
[15:01] | I take it science doesn’t leave much time | 我猜科学研究也让人无暇 |
[15:03] | for a personal life either. | 拥有私生活 |
[15:05] | I don’t follow. | 我不懂 |
[15:06] | No ring on your finger. | 你手指上没有戒指 |
[15:10] | There was someone. | 之前有过人 |
[15:12] | I couldn’t stick around long enough to make it last. | 但我不能一直陪伴 就没走下去 |
[15:16] | How ’bout you? | 你呢 |
[15:17] | Similar story. | 类似 |
[15:20] | Don’t you think it’s about time you show me | 你不觉得你该给我看看 |
[15:21] | what all this song and dance is for? | 这一切麻烦是为了什么吗 |
[15:23] | Sorry, can’t do it. | 抱歉 不行 |
[15:25] | Stark’s eyes only. | 只能给斯塔克看 |
[15:27] | Stark’s not gonna be at the drop, you know. | 斯塔克不会去交付点的 |
[15:29] | It’ll be his man in L.A. | 只会派他洛杉矶的手下去 |
[15:30] | That’s too bad. | 那太糟了 |
[15:31] | I was hoping to meet him. | 我本来还期待见到他 |
[15:33] | You worked on this for Howard | 你为霍华德研究这个 |
[15:35] | and you’ve never met him? | 却没见过他吗 |
[15:36] | He sent a few encouraging messages to the lab. | 他给实验室发过些鼓励的话 |
[15:41] | Sounds like him. | 像他的做派 |
[15:43] | What’s he like? | 他什么样 |
[15:45] | A pompous ass. | 自大的混蛋 |
[15:47] | Big thinkers can come off that way. | 伟大的思想家会给人那种感觉 |
[15:49] | Makes for a divide between those in the lab | 实验室的人跟出外勤的人 |
[15:52] | and those in the field. | 是不一样的 |
[15:54] | Yeah, I’m feeling it now. | 嗯 我现在就这么觉得 |
[15:59] | Think I will get that drink. Want something? | 我还是去喝一杯吧 来点什么吗 |
[16:01] | Never touch the stuff. | 从不碰那个 |
[16:03] | Doesn’t surprise me. | 我不意外 |
[16:13] | You can relax, Mr. Coulson. | 放松 科尔森先生 |
[16:16] | I come alone. | 我一个人来的 |
[16:18] | With a proposition. | 还带来了一个提议 |
[16:28] | Cutting a deal? | 做交易 |
[16:30] | Doesn’t seem like the Chronicom style. | 这不像长生人的风格 |
[16:32] | Chronicoms adapt. | 长生人会顺应形势 |
[16:34] | Consider this an opportunity. | 把这视为一个机会吧 |
[16:36] | Then you should pitch it to the man who runs S.H.I.E.L.D. | 那你该去找神盾局的负责人谈 |
[16:38] | You are not a man, which is why I have come to you. | 你不是人类 所以我才来找你 |
[16:42] | Lucky me. | 我真走运 |
[16:42] | Indeed you are lucky. | 你的确走运 |
[16:44] | Not subject to the limitations of human life, | 不用承受人类生命的限制 |
[16:47] | to the drama of mortality. | 肉体凡胎的戏剧性 |
[16:50] | You must see the absurdity of them. | 你肯定能看出他们的荒谬性 |
[16:52] | Humans make life on Earth worth living, | 人类让地球上的生命有价值 |
[16:54] | worth saving. | 值得拯救 |
[16:55] | Even if we left this planet alone, | 就算我们放过这个星球 |
[16:56] | the humans you care about | 你在乎的人 |
[16:58] | will slowly die out around you. | 也会慢慢在你身边死去 |
[17:01] | I wonder how you’ll feel in 1,000 years. | 不知你再过一千年会有何感受 |
[17:04] | Cut to the chase. | 废话少说 |
[17:06] | What’s the offer? | 你有什么提议 |
[17:07] | Give us what we want — Earth — | 把我们要的给我们 地球 |
[17:10] | and your humans will have our charity. | 我们会对你们人类发慈悲 |
[17:15] | There you are, sir. | 给您 先生 |
[17:17] | Wanna buy a drink for a lonesome gal? | 要给一位孤独的女士买杯酒吗 |
[17:23] | Same for the lady. | 给女士来杯一样的 |
[17:24] | Very good, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[17:25] | You’re too kind. | 你太好了 |
[17:27] | My pleasure. | 不客气 |
[17:31] | Traveling alone is so tedious. | 单独出行真乏味 |
[17:35] | It’s nice to talk to someone. | 能跟人说说话真好 |
[17:38] | Could use some good company myself. | 我也需要好陪伴 |
[17:40] | Leave the bottle. | 酒瓶留下 |
[17:44] | So, what takes you to Los Angeles? | 你为什么要去洛杉矶 |
[17:46] | Business, but not show business. | 公事 但不是演艺事业 |
[17:48] | I’m betting I can’t say the same for you. | 你就不一样了吧 |
[17:52] | How did you guess? | 你怎么猜到的 |
[17:54] | You see a few people with their faces wiped off their heads, | 看到几个人的脸被从脑袋上抹去 |
[17:57] | makes it hard to believe your promise of benevolence. | 就难以相信你承诺的慈悲了 |
[18:00] | Sorry, no deal. | 抱歉 不成 |
[18:02] | So far, we’ve kept this fight neat. | 到目前 我们还算公平交手 |
[18:05] | Refuse this and it becomes messy. | 拒绝提议 我们就要玩阴的了 |
[18:08] | You’re only making this offer | 你提出提议 |
[18:09] | because you found out we were on your heels. | 只是因为发现我们在步步紧追 |
[18:11] | You time traveled, S.H.I.E.L.D. time traveled. | 你们时间旅行 神盾局紧随其后 |
[18:13] | If you escalate, we will escalate. | 如果你们手段升级 我们也会的 |
[18:16] | You will never be able to see what we can see. | 你永远看不到我们能看到的 |
[18:19] | For instance, we knew you would be on this train. | 比如 我们知道你会在这列车上 |
[18:23] | We even know that is not the item Daniel Sousa delivers. | 我们甚至知道那不是丹尼尔·苏萨要送的东西 |
[18:32] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[18:34] | We know this is the day that he dies — | 我们知道今天是他的死期 |
[18:36] | killed later tonight at a hotel in Los Angeles. | 今晚晚些时候他会死在洛杉矶一家酒店里 |
[18:40] | But all we had to do was make one call, | 但我们只是打了个电话 |
[18:42] | and he dies right now. | 就让他命止于此 |
[18:56] | Mister, the lounge needs to close for a little while. | 先生 头等厢要暂时关闭 |
[19:04] | A lovely lady like you | 你这样的美丽女士 |
[19:05] | would light up the silver screen, no doubt. | 肯定能在大银幕上熠熠生辉 |
[19:07] | You think so? | 你真这么想 |
[19:08] | I do. | 是的 |
[19:10] | – Just one little piece of advice. – Yes. | -但给你个小建议 -好 |
[19:14] | You need to work on your acting. | 你的演技需要磨练 |
[19:18] | You thought you’d be fetching enough | 你以为你能吸引我的注意 |
[19:19] | that I wouldn’t notice your friends clearing this car out. | 让我发现不了你的朋友在清空车厢 |
[19:22] | Here I was, convinced my charms were working on you. | 我还以为你真被我的魅力折服了 |
[19:28] | This doesn’t have to be a big production. | 这不非得闹成大场面 |
[19:31] | Just come along quiet. | 安静地跟我们走 |
[19:50] | May I cut in? | 我可以截舞吗 |
[19:55] | – You again. – Told you we were the good guys. | -又是你 -都说我们是好人了 |
[20:03] | Too late for that drink? | 那杯酒还来得及要吗 |
[20:10] | Stark’s eyes only, huh? | 仅限斯塔克看 |
[20:13] | Who the hell are you people? | 你们是什么人 |
[20:15] | I’m Mack, this is Johnson, and that’s Coulson. | 我是迈克 这是约翰逊 那是科尔森 |
[20:18] | We’re Friendlies. | 我们是友军 |
[20:20] | We have the package. | 我们拿到了东西 |
[20:22] | Alright, then. | 那好 |
[20:23] | Let’s have it. | 给我吧 |
[20:25] | Well, first, we need to take a little walk outside. | 首先 我们得出去走走 |
[20:33] | Seeing my team was a relief… | 见到我的团队让我如释重负 |
[20:35] | …but one of them was still MIA. | 但其中一人还下落不明 |
[20:49] | Rise and shine, big brain. | 起床了 大脑瓜 |
[20:58] | We were at the mercy of history. | 我们得听从历史 |
[21:01] | We had to keep Sousa safe on the Zephyr | 我们得让苏萨待在和风上以保护他 |
[21:03] | until he could make his drop. | 直到他完成交付 |
[21:06] | We didn’t tell him where we were from, | 我们没告诉他我们来自哪里 |
[21:09] | but he knew something wasn’t right. | 但他知道情况不对劲 |
[21:12] | Miss Carter. | 卡特小姐 |
[21:13] | Real name — Jemma Simmons. | 真名 珍玛·西蒙斯 |
[21:15] | Apologies. | 抱歉了 |
[21:17] | Welcome aboard? | 欢迎登机 |
[21:20] | You’ve given me names. | 你们说了名字 |
[21:20] | How about telling me what group you’re with? | 告诉我你们是什么人吧 |
[21:22] | Nobody has aeronautics like this. | 没有人掌握了这样的航空技术 |
[21:24] | Not Langley. Definitely not S.H.I.E.L.D. | 中情局没有 神盾局更没有 |
[21:26] | Our outfit’s off the books. You’ve never heard of it. | 我们的组织没有记录 你没听说过 |
[21:28] | Best we keep it that way. | 最好保持如此 |
[21:30] | Must be way off the books. | 肯定埋得很深 |
[21:32] | You have no idea. | 你无法想象 |
[21:34] | That’s May, doing the flying. | 开飞机的是梅 |
[21:36] | Pretty slick. | 真帅气 |
[21:38] | Never seen a plane on top of a train before. | 从没见过停在火车上的飞机 |
[21:41] | Or a plane on top of a plane, for that matter. | 更没见过停在飞机上的飞机了 |
[21:45] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[21:49] | – Who? – May? | -是谁 -梅 |
[21:53] | Simmons. | 西蒙斯 |
[21:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:59] | I-I-I-I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[22:02] | I think you should come with me. | 你最好跟我来 |
[22:04] | Y-You’re not yourself. | 你不在状态 |
[22:09] | I think I know how she feels. | 我觉得我了解她的感受 |
[22:13] | You say you have the package? | 你说东西在你们这里 |
[22:14] | I think it’s time you hand it over. | 我觉得你们该交出来了 |
[22:20] | Really? This thing? | 是吗 就这玩意 |
[22:24] | I think Stark would be more impressed | 我觉得斯塔克会对你们的 |
[22:25] | by your flying headquarters. | 飞行总部更赞叹 |
[22:27] | Our budget’s also off the books. | 我们的预算也没有记录在案 |
[22:28] | Now that you have this, | 你既然拿到了这个 |
[22:29] | maybe you can give us something | 或许你能帮我们 |
[22:31] | to help us find our missing team member. | 找到我们的失踪队员 |
[22:33] | Could be he was taken by whoever ordered the hit on the train. | 或许他是被下令在火车上行刺的人抓走了 |
[22:35] | Russians? | 苏联人吗 |
[22:37] | Normally, I’d say yes, | 我一般会说是 |
[22:38] | but I don’t think it’s the Russians who are after this. | 但我觉得在找这个的人不是苏联人 |
[22:43] | I think it’s someone else. | 而是别的什么人 |
[22:49] | Here’s your scientist, boss. | 你的科学家 头儿 |
[22:54] | Was that in the report you sent the CIA? | 你给中情局的报告里写了这个吗 |
[23:00] | There’s a bucket of reasons I shouldn’t trust you all, but… | 我虽然有一堆不该信任你们的理由 但是 |
[23:03] | you did save my life. | 你们救了我 |
[23:07] | I think S.H.I.E.L.D. has been infiltrated. | 我觉得神盾局被渗透了 |
[23:10] | By Hydra. | 被九头蛇渗透了 |
[23:11] | – You got it. – Yep. | -你猜对了 -嗯 |
[23:12] | Wait, what? How do you know that? | 等等 什么 你怎么知道的 |
[23:15] | Classified, | 机密 |
[23:16] | but we’re familiar with Hydra. | 但我们很了解九头蛇 |
[23:18] | That’s when it hit me. | 这时我意识到了 |
[23:19] | Sousa wasn’t killed by the Russians. | 苏萨不是苏联人杀的 |
[23:22] | He was going to expose Hydra’s presence within S.H.I.E.L.D., | 他正打算曝光神盾局内部存在九头蛇 |
[23:25] | so they took him out. | 所以他们干掉了他 |
[23:27] | Who else knew about your meeting with Dr. Lindmore? | 还有谁知道你跟林德莫博士要见面 |
[23:29] | Only my superior, also classified. | 只有我的上级 那也是机密 |
[23:32] | Name wouldn’t happen to be Malick, would it? | 不会刚好是马利克吧 |
[23:36] | Sorry to break it to you. | 抱歉告诉你 |
[23:38] | The kid we let live in 1931 | 我们在1931年放过的小子 |
[23:41] | had come back to haunt us in 1955. | 又在1955年给我们找麻烦了 |
[23:49] | The name’s Wilfred. | 我叫威尔弗雷德 |
[23:52] | Now, why don’t you tell me who you are | 不如你告诉我你是谁 |
[23:54] | because you damn sure don’t look like a scientist. | 因为你可不像个科学家 |
[24:02] | It had been two decades, | 已经过去了二十年 |
[24:03] | so Malick togethdidn’t recognize Deke. | 马利克没认出迪克 |
[24:06] | Maybe that would help Deke stay alive. | 或许那能让迪克保命 |
[24:09] | I don’t look like a scientist because I’m a salesman. | 我不像科学家是因为我是个推销员 |
[24:12] | The door at that house was open, I went in, I-I — | 那家的门开着 我就进去了… |
[24:15] | Next thing I know, I woke up here with a screaming headache. | 紧接着 我就在这里醒来 脑袋疼得要命 |
[24:23] | Where’s the gadget? | 装置呢 |
[24:24] | Unless you’re talking about toasters, | 除非你是指烤面包机 |
[24:25] | which is what I sell, I couldn’t tell ya. | 也就是我卖的东西 否则我不知道 |
[24:27] | I-I’m telling you, you got the wrong guy. | 相信我 你们抓错人了 |
[24:29] | You said to grab the guy and the case. | 你说抓来人和箱子 |
[24:31] | There wasn’t no one else there. | 没有别人在那里了 |
[24:33] | Well, it sounds like you didn’t look hard enough. | 看来你搜得不够仔细 |
[24:35] | Listen, fellas, there’s no hard feelings. | 听着 各位 我们别失了和气 |
[24:37] | I-I wish I could help, but it — | 我也想帮忙 但… |
[24:39] | it seems like your man here screwed up pretty bad, | 你的人似乎严重搞砸了 |
[24:41] | which is surprising | 这还挺意外的 |
[24:42] | considering the square jaw, broad shoulders, | 看他这方下巴 宽肩膀 |
[24:44] | lack of any…smile — | 不苟言笑的样子 |
[24:47] | you wouldn’t think he’d be so incompetent. | 按说不该这么无能 |
[24:49] | Looks like the boss is a little unhappy with you, | 看来头儿对你不怎么高兴 |
[24:52] | but that’s okay. I’m s– | 但没事 |
[25:05] | Thanks for helping me root out a bum employee. | 谢谢你帮我找出无能雇员 |
[25:09] | Nobody’s gonna miss a third-rate hoodlum. | 没人会想念一个三流混混的 |
[25:12] | Just like nobody’s gonna miss a toaster salesman. | 也没人会想念一个烤面包机推销员 |
[25:19] | We have an address for Malick. | 我们有马利克的地址 |
[25:20] | Maybe Deke’s been taken there. | 或许迪克被带去了那里 |
[25:21] | And Agent Sousa? | 那苏萨特工呢 |
[25:23] | He still has a delivery to make. | 他还得去送东西 |
[25:27] | I don’t want it to happen, either, | 我也不希望那事发生 |
[25:28] | but we kept Malick on course | 但尽管有诱惑 |
[25:30] | despite the temptation to do otherwise. | 我们还是维系了马利克的人生轨迹 |
[25:33] | Look, I’m not taking a side. I’m just saying… | 我不是站哪边 我就是说… |
[25:35] | Well, it’s easier to let a bad man live | 允许一个坏人活下去 |
[25:38] | than to let a good man die. | 比让一个好人去死轻松多了 |
[25:39] | That’s catchy, and I wish I’d said it, | 金句 真希望是我说的 |
[25:41] | but Agent Sousa’s sacrifice | 但苏萨特工的牺牲 |
[25:43] | was an inspiration to others in S.H.I.E.L.D. | 激励了其他神盾局特工 |
[25:45] | Like yours was for the Avengers. | 就像你的牺牲激励了复仇者联盟 |
[25:47] | Well, let’s not oversell it. | 别说过头了 |
[25:49] | No, it’s a fact. | 不 那是事实 |
[25:50] | And it’s also a fact you got a chance to fight another day. | 而且你还得到机会改日再战 |
[25:53] | I did, but if Sousa lives, | 是这样 但如果苏萨活下来 |
[25:54] | we don’t know what impact that will have on history. | 我们不知道那会对历史造成什么影响 |
[25:58] | I suspected they burrowed into S.H.I.E.L.D., | 我猜到他们打入了神盾局 |
[25:59] | but I thought it was the fringes. | 但我以为只是在外围 |
[26:02] | If someone like Malick is Hydra… | 如果马利克这样的人是九头蛇 |
[26:06] | They’re dug in deep. | 他们很深入了 |
[26:09] | I’m not sure what’s more frustrating — | 我不知道哪个更让人沮丧 |
[26:11] | that you won’t tell me how you know what you know | 你不肯告诉我你怎么知道这些事的 |
[26:12] | or you’re telling me I can’t act on it. | 还是你告诉我 我不能对此有所行动 |
[26:15] | Malick is just a piece of it. | 马利克只是其中一块 |
[26:18] | If you expose him right now, | 如果你现在暴露他 |
[26:19] | they’ll just go deeper underground. | 他们只会转入更深的地下 |
[26:20] | Then I’ll follow them there. | 那我就跟上去 |
[26:24] | Hydra took a lot of good people from me. | 九头蛇夺走了我身边很多好人 |
[26:29] | This is a fight I’ll wage alone if I have to. | 这场战斗 我哪怕一个人也要打 |
[26:33] | I’d give my life for it. | 我愿为此牺牲 |
[26:38] | A great writer once said, | 一位伟大作家[威廉·福克纳]曾说 |
[26:39] | “The past is never dead. It’s not even past.” | “过去不会死去 它甚至没有过去” |
[26:43] | Deke could now attest to that. | 迪克现在可以证明这点了 |
[26:45] | You don’t have to do this, Freddy. | 你不用这么做 弗雷德 |
[26:49] | Nobody calls me that. | 没人那么喊我 |
[26:51] | I did. | 我喊过 |
[26:53] | In 1931. | 在1931年 |
[26:55] | That was the year my life began. | 那是我人生开始的一年 |
[26:58] | You delivered a serum. | 你传递了一份血清 |
[27:00] | I helped you do it. | 我当时帮了你 |
[27:03] | This is Deke. Hello? Is anyone there? | 我是迪克 喂 有人在吗 |
[27:07] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[27:08] | I get that a lot. | 我常听人这么说 |
[27:09] | Kept my looks. I go hard on the vegetables. | 我驻颜有术 多吃蔬菜 |
[27:11] | I recall you held a gun on me once. | 我还记得你曾拿枪指着我 |
[27:13] | And I didn’t shoot you. | 但我没开枪 |
[27:15] | I shot someone who was coming after you. | 我枪击的是来追杀你的人 |
[27:25] | You’ll have to forgive my memory. | 请原谅我记性不好 |
[27:27] | When you reach my position, | 坐到我这个位置后 |
[27:28] | it’s easy to forget the people that helped you | 很容易忘记你登顶过程中 |
[27:30] | on your way to the top. | 帮过你的人 |
[27:36] | I guess I owe you a debt of gratitude, Deke. | 看来我欠你个感激 迪克 |
[27:45] | I’m glad life worked out for you. | 我很高兴你的人生过得不错 |
[27:47] | Well, it looks like it has for you, too. | 看来你也是 |
[27:49] | You get to walk out of here instead of being carried out. | 你可以走出去 而不是被抬出去了 |
[27:55] | Consider my debt paid. | 我的债算偿清了 |
[27:57] | Although, if I see you again, | 不过 如果我再见到你 |
[28:00] | you won’t be so lucky. | 你就不会这么走运了 |
[28:06] | What were you doing in that house anyway? | 你为什么会在那栋房子里 |
[28:10] | You’re no salesman. | 你不是推销员 |
[28:13] | Just looking out for my future. | 只是在保护我的未来 |
[28:16] | Aren’t we all? | 我们不都是吗 |
[28:24] | I’m not seeing anything unusual in your vitals. | 你的生命体征没什么异常 |
[28:27] | Do you have any idea why you may have seemed so disoriented? | 你能想到你为何会感到那么混乱吗 |
[28:30] | I don’t know. It just happened. | 我不知道 突然就那样了 |
[28:32] | Like what happened at the base. | 就像在基地时 |
[28:35] | What happened at the base? | 在基地发生了什么 |
[28:36] | Can’t hurt to talk about it, May. | 说出来没事的 梅 |
[28:41] | Be my guest. | 请便吧 |
[28:42] | May had a panic attack. | 梅惶恐发作了 |
[28:45] | Why wasn’t I told? | 怎么没告诉我 |
[28:46] | Because that’s not me. | 因为那不是我 |
[28:48] | All the more reason, and I agree. | 所以更该说了 我也同意 |
[28:50] | For you, that is severely abnormal. | 那对于你非常不正常 |
[28:54] | You’ve always held tight your emotions. | 你一直能控制好你的情绪 |
[28:56] | To a fault, some might say. | 有些人会认为控制得太好了 |
[28:59] | Have you been feeling… | 你近来是否觉得… |
[29:01] | I’ve been feeling nothing. | 我近来毫无感觉 |
[29:03] | Just blank. | 一片空白 |
[29:04] | And then… | 然后 |
[29:06] | my emotions wash over me. | 我的情绪突然涌了上来 |
[29:09] | Out of control. | 脱离了控制 |
[29:12] | I made it to the end, | 我撑到了最后 |
[29:14] | and then they assigned me to a desk job. | 然后他们给了我份文职工作 |
[29:20] | They said that that was the best fit for my skills. | 他们说那最适合我的本事 |
[29:29] | The Krazy Kanoe. | 小疯船 |
[29:31] | Enoch! Buddy! It’s — It’s Deke! | 伊诺克 伙计 是迪克 |
[29:33] | – How the hell — – I’ll connect you. | -怎么… -我给你转接 |
[29:42] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[29:45] | you might be the best friend that I have. | 你可能是我最好的朋友 |
[29:50] | Your overture of friendship | 你的友谊是 |
[29:54] | is the ill-considered product of your forlorn disposition | 你绝望心境和九杯酒下肚后 |
[29:57] | and the nine drinks in your system. | 欠考虑的结论 |
[30:00] | I must decline the offer | 我只能回绝你的提议 |
[30:02] | and accept that I am alone in this world, | 并接受我在这世上是孤独的 |
[30:06] | as I have always been. | 而且始终是如此 |
[30:09] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[30:11] | Deke, it’s Mack and Coulson. Where are you? | 迪克 是迈克和科尔森 你在哪 |
[30:13] | – I’m in L.A. – Are you safe? | -我在洛杉矶 -你安全吗 |
[30:14] | Yes, but you are never gonna guess who I just saw. | 安全 但你们绝猜不到我刚见到了谁 |
[30:17] | Wilfred Malick. | 威尔弗雷德·马利克 |
[30:19] | Okay, or you will guess correctly. | 好吧 你们也可能正确猜到 |
[30:21] | Deke, sit tight for a little while. | 迪克 先原地别动 |
[30:24] | I’m changing the mission. | 我要改变任务 |
[30:28] | We’ve landed. What’s the holdup? | 我们落地了 还等什么 |
[30:29] | Johnson, will you join me? | 约翰逊 过来一下 |
[30:37] | It’s time to let me out of this plane. | 该让我下飞机了 |
[30:38] | – My drop’s at 9:00. – Give us a minute. | -我9点交付 -给我们点时间 |
[30:42] | Right after we set off the gas canisters, | 我们拉开气罐后 |
[30:44] | I-I-I felt trapped. | 我感到被困住了 |
[30:46] | I couldn’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸 |
[30:47] | And that was the first time you felt afraid? | 那是你第一次觉得害怕吗 |
[30:49] | It was the first time I felt anything since… | 那是我第一次有任何感觉 自从… |
[30:52] | The healing chamber? | 治愈舱 |
[30:55] | Since the temple. | 自从离开神庙 |
[30:58] | I went to a world where they don’t feel. | 我去了一个异世界 那里没有感觉 |
[31:01] | don’t have emotions. | 没有情绪 |
[31:04] | And now, I-I… | 现在 |
[31:07] | I’ve lost control of mine. | 我无法控制我的感觉和情绪了 |
[31:09] | Anything from that world ruins us. | 那个世界来的东西都会毁了我们 |
[31:12] | You also felt this…swell | 你还感觉到一阵激动 |
[31:15] | when you saw the technology in the briefcase. | 当你看到箱子里的装置时 |
[31:17] | I was excited about it. | 我对它感到兴奋 |
[31:19] | You were giddy. | 你乐坏了 |
[31:20] | Only Simmons cares that much about stuff like that. | 只有西蒙斯才那么在乎那样的东西 |
[31:24] | This last episode of disorientation, | 刚刚发作的困惑感 |
[31:27] | was there any panic attached to that? | 是否伴有任何惶恐感 |
[31:29] | No. No, it — I-I-I felt confused | 没有 我感到困惑 |
[31:32] | and everything felt foreign and you felt like strangers, | 一切都感觉不熟悉 你们似乎很陌生 |
[31:35] | but it was just for an instant. | 但就那么片刻 |
[31:37] | And — And then there was nothing to, um… | 然后就没有… |
[31:39] | You shook Sousa’s hand. | 你握了苏萨的手 |
[31:43] | Right. | 对 |
[31:45] | The confusion came on right after that. | 之后马上出现了困惑感 |
[31:48] | May, do you feel anything now? | 梅 你现在有什么感觉 |
[31:51] | Worried. | 忧虑 |
[31:53] | And uh…concerned. | 还有 担心 |
[32:01] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[32:06] | Less. | 那感觉弱了些 |
[32:10] | You’re not being overwhelmed by your own emotions. | 你并不是被自己的情绪淹没了 |
[32:13] | – You’re feeling– – Everyone else’s. | -你在感觉到 -其他人的感觉 |
[32:15] | The people you touch. | 你碰到的人 |
[32:17] | On the base, running around you… | 在基地里 是旁边跑过的人 |
[32:19] | Yeah, bumping into me, feeling trapped, | 对 他们撞到我 感觉被困住了 |
[32:21] | and — and then Simmons and… | 然后是西蒙斯… |
[32:26] | then Sousa. | 然后是苏萨 |
[32:28] | – Oh, wait. – And now you’re feeling my concern. | -等等 -现在你感觉到了我的担心 |
[32:30] | – Oh, God. – May, this is extraordinary. | -天啊 -梅 这太惊人了 |
[32:31] | No, no, listen. | 不 听着 |
[32:35] | When I felt Sousa’s confusion, | 我感觉到苏萨的困惑时 |
[32:37] | I felt something else, too. | 还感觉到了别的 |
[32:39] | We’re gonna save him. | 我们要救他 |
[32:40] | We won’t let him get near that place. | 我们不能让他靠近那里 |
[32:42] | We’ll find a way to make the drop for him | 我们想办法替他交付 |
[32:43] | and figure out the rest after. | 之后再考虑别的 |
[32:45] | Cool. Writing some new history. | 好 改写历史 |
[32:48] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[32:49] | It’s the Director’s call. | 局长决定 |
[32:51] | Let’s make some waves. | 我们激起浪花吧 |
[32:55] | – What else did you feel? – What was it, May? | -你还感觉到了什么 -是什么 梅 |
[32:57] | An overwhelming urge. | 一种强烈的冲动 |
[32:58] | I felt the need to… | 我觉得需要… |
[33:00] | To what? | 什么 |
[33:01] | …to run. | 跑 |
[33:15] | Like I said, | 我说了 |
[33:17] | sometimes the hero has to die, | 有时英雄必须死 |
[33:19] | and there’s nothing you can do about it. | 你对此无能为力 |
[33:33] | Maybe there was something we could do about Sousa. | 或许我们是能救苏萨 |
[33:37] | Question was, | 但问题是 |
[33:38] | could we get to him before his killer did? | 我们能否赶在杀他的凶手前找到他 |
[34:27] | I see him. | 我看到他了 |
[34:29] | Get it done. | 去完成任务 |
[34:31] | The organization depends on it. | 组织靠你了 |
[35:38] | Say hello to Howard. | 给霍华德代好 |
[35:40] | Will do. | 好的 |
[35:46] | I thought I shook you. | 我以为我甩掉你了 |
[36:12] | Job is done. | 任务完成 |
[36:14] | No more prying eyes. | 再不会有人刺探了 |
[36:16] | He didn’t have the package, though. | 但他东西不在他身上 |
[36:20] | Sousa completed his mission. Died a hero. | 苏萨完成了任务 英勇就义 |
[36:23] | Just like what’s in the history book. | 就像历史书里写的那样 |
[36:26] | But not everything’s in the book. | 但书里并没记录一切 |
[36:31] | Obviously, the answer to the question, | 显然 那个问题 |
[36:33] | “Could we get to him before his killer…” | “我们能否赶在杀他的凶手前找到他”的答案 |
[36:34] | – I thought I shook you. – …was yes. | -我以为我甩掉你了 -是能 |
[36:36] | This’ll make sense later. Maybe. | 你稍后会理解的 或许吧 |
[36:51] | Don’t forget this. | 别忘了这个 |
[37:10] | Turns out being an LMD has its perks, | 看来做个生化机器人替身是有好处的 |
[37:13] | like taking two in the back without a fuss. | 比如背后中两枪而毫发无伤 |
[37:22] | And being able to spend some time underwater. | 而且能在水下待很久 |
[37:33] | You got here fast. | 你们来得真快 |
[37:34] | We flew here as soon as we heard. | 我们一听说就飞来了 |
[37:36] | Where are the usual guys? | 平时的人呢 |
[37:37] | Day off. | 休假 |
[37:39] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[37:40] | Just get the body out of there before we’re all soaked. | 快把尸体捞上来 要不我们都要成落汤鸡了 |
[37:51] | How’s Sousa? | 苏萨怎么样了 |
[37:52] | Still sleeping it off. | 药效没过 还在睡 |
[37:53] | It’s gonna be quite a hangover. | 会有强烈宿醉感的 |
[37:55] | It felt good to dry out. | 晾干的感觉不错 |
[37:57] | It felt good to be back on the plane. | 回到飞机上的感觉不错 |
[38:00] | It was going to feel even better when my system was restored to — | 等我的系统恢复了感觉会更好 |
[38:04] | How’s that? | 怎么样 |
[38:09] | Better. | 好多了 |
[38:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:11] | And you’re not still hearing it? | 你现在听不到了吧 |
[38:13] | Internal monologue’s gone. | 内心独白停止了 |
[38:15] | Everything’s back to normal. | 一切都恢复如常了 |
[38:16] | Whatever… | 不管那 |
[38:19] | that is. | 是什么 |
[38:23] | I get nothing off of him. | 我从他这里感觉不到任何东西 |
[38:25] | Time to buckle up. | 该系好安全带了 |
[38:32] | You left this behind. | 你落下了这个 |
[38:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:36] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:40] | Yeah, just got a good look at the status quo. | 嗯 就是好好看到了现在的情况 |
[38:44] | Not a fan. | 不怎么喜欢 |
[38:45] | Well, maybe next time we have the chance to change it, | 或许下次我们有机会改变时 |
[38:49] | we do. | 我们就改变 |
[38:52] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[38:55] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[38:58] | Wish we didn’t have to leave Enoch. | 真希望我们不需要留下伊诺克 |
[39:00] | Me, too, but he’s 3,000 miles away. | 我也是 但他远在三千英里外呢 |
[39:02] | He’s a Chronicom, though. | 但他是长生人 |
[39:03] | So he’ll be wherever we’re headed to next, | 不管我们接下来去哪 他都会在的 |
[39:06] | which I hope is home. | 希望是回家 |
[39:32] | What did you shoot me with? | 你拿什么射击了我 |
[39:34] | An ICER. | 冰冻枪 |
[39:35] | It hasn’t been invented yet. | 现在还没发明呢 |
[39:41] | S.H.I.E.L.D. | 神盾局 |
[39:42] | Future S.H.I.E.L.D. | 未来的神盾局 |
[39:44] | We’re in a fight against | 我们在跟来自 |
[39:45] | body-snatching robots from another planet | 其他星球的夺人身份的机器人作战 |
[39:46] | who want to wipe us out and take the Earth. | 他们想把我们抹去 夺取地球 |
[39:48] | The melting man you saw was one of them. | 你看到的融化人就是他们一员 |
[39:57] | Why didn’t you lead with that? | 你怎么不先说这个 |
[40:00] | Do I really have to answer? | 还用我回答吗 |
[40:02] | You’d be surprised what I’ve seen. | 你想不到我都见识过什么 |
[40:04] | I sort of doubt that. | 我表示怀疑 |
[40:07] | We weren’t sure how to handle your situation. | 我们不知道该怎么处理你的情况 |
[40:10] | What’s my situation? | 我什么情况 |
[40:11] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[40:13] | I don’t feel so hot, but I know I’m not dead. | 我感觉不太好 但我知道我没死 |
[40:15] | Well, history says you are. | 历史中你是死了 |
[40:18] | You were shot after delivering that gadget. | 你被枪击了 就在东西送到后 |
[40:20] | I can show you the files. | 我可以给你看档案 |
[40:21] | You’re a hero. | 你是个英雄 |
[40:22] | So, congrats, and… | 所以 恭喜了 |
[40:25] | condolences. | 同时表示哀悼 |
[40:27] | I’m not dead. | 我没死 |
[40:29] | We didn’t change history, we just took you out of it, | 我们没改变历史 我们只是把你带了出来 |
[40:32] | faked your death. | 伪造了你的死亡 |
[40:33] | You’re alive, literally, | 你的确活着 |
[40:35] | but to anyone not on this plane, | 但对于其他没在这架飞机上的人 |
[40:37] | you were killed at that hotel. | 你在酒店里被杀了 |
[40:39] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[40:42] | Welcome to life after death. | 欢迎来到死后人生 |
[40:45] | I’ll tell you all about it. | 我能好好向你介绍这个 |
[40:48] | This plane, it’s how you time travel? | 这架飞机 你们就用它时间旅行吗 |
[40:51] | Yep. | 对 |
[40:53] | So the bump that woke me up… | 唤醒我的那颠簸 |
[40:55] | Let me guess, we’re not in 1955 anymore. | 我猜猜 我们不在1955年了 |
[40:58] | Nope. | 对 |
[41:01] | Then…when are we? | 那 我们在哪个时间 |
[41:05] | We’re trying to figure that out. | 我们还在试图搞清楚呢 |
[41:18] | We’ll return in a moment. | 《神盾局特工》马上回来 |
[41:21] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[41:24] | Not necessary, Mr. Malick. | 没那个必要 马利克先生 |
[41:27] | I have been left behind to help you. | 我被留下帮助你了 |
[41:31] | You’re the man who called, | 是你打的电话 |
[41:34] | told me Sousa was on the train. | 告诉我苏萨在火车上 |
[41:36] | You and I share an enemy, Mr. Malick. | 你和我有共同的敌人 马利克先生 |
[41:41] | The only difference | 唯一的差别是 |
[41:43] | is that mine is from the future. | 我的敌人来自未来 |
[41:47] | I think I might’ve met one of them. | 我可能见过其中一个 |
[41:50] | You certainly did. | 你是见过 |
[41:53] | As it is certain S.H.I.E.L.D. will destroy all you have built. | 而且神盾局注定要毁掉你建立的一切 |
[41:58] | It is time to prevent that. | 你该阻止他们了 |
[42:02] | How? | 怎么阻止 |
[42:06] | By doing exactly… | 完全按照 |
[42:08] | what I say. | 我说的做 |