时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | I present to you Project Insight. | 容我介绍洞察计划 |
[00:04] | We move fast, we stop that satellite. | 我们快速行动 阻止卫星 |
[00:06] | If we can position the charges right, | 如果我们把炸药安放得当 |
[00:08] | we can fill the base with lake water. | 就能让湖水灌入基地 |
[00:09] | Which would set off evac protocol and shut down the launch. | 那会触发撤离规程 阻止发射 |
[00:14] | So happy you came back into my life. | 真高兴你回到了我的生活中来 |
[00:15] | Something’s wrong. | 出问题了 |
[00:17] | I feel like I’ve been…slipping. | 觉得我…状态不佳 |
[00:19] | You are forgetting? | 你忘事了吗 |
[00:20] | We want S.H.I.E.L.D. to reveal themselves. | 我们要神盾局自己现身 |
[00:22] | S.H.I.E.L.D. will find you here. And when they do, | 神盾局会到这里来找你 到时候 |
[00:25] | you will have leverage. | 你就有筹码了 |
[00:26] | My parents. They’ll drown. | 我父母 他们会淹死 |
[00:28] | – Abort. – We can’t let it launch. | -放弃 -我们不能让它发射 |
[00:32] | Insight has been destroyed. | 洞察已被销毁 |
[00:33] | But we just gave up our position. | 但我们也暴露了位置 |
[00:56] | All life follows these patterns. | 所有生命都遵循这些规律 |
[00:59] | Eroded coastlines, seashells, | 遭侵蚀的海岸线 贝壳 |
[01:03] | leaves. | 叶子 |
[01:08] | A new world blooms beneath your feet. | 新世界就在你脚下绽放 |
[01:12] | Can you feel it? | 你能感觉到吗 |
[01:16] | I feel the weight of Malick’s death. | 我能感觉到马利克之死的沉重 |
[01:18] | Of Insight being destroyed. | 洞察被毁的沉重 |
[01:21] | Is that the world you envisioned? | 那是你所设想的世界吗 |
[01:23] | As one branch dies, a new one bears fruit. | 一根树枝死去 另一根则结果 |
[01:27] | Do not speak in metaphor, Sibyl. | 别打哑谜 茜玻 |
[01:29] | Your path has led to disaster. | 你的道路引向了灾难 |
[01:31] | Has it? | 是吗 |
[01:32] | S.H.I.E.L.D. revealed their ship to destroy Insight. | 神盾局为击毁洞察暴露了飞船 |
[01:35] | We have their location. | 我们知道他们的位置了 |
[01:37] | Malick’s son captured Daisy Johnson. | 马利克的儿子抓住了黛西·约翰逊 |
[01:40] | They are divided. | 他们分散了 |
[01:42] | And Alphonso Mackenzie’s parents | 阿方索·麦肯锡的父母 |
[01:44] | will force them into the Lighthouse. | 将迫使他们进入灯塔 |
[01:46] | They are reckless. | 他们很冲动 |
[01:47] | They have begun to bend under stress. | 他们是开始承受不住压力了 |
[01:50] | You wish to overwhelm them. | 你想让他们难以招架 |
[01:52] | I do. | 是的 |
[01:53] | Begin the next phase. | 开始下一阶段 |
[01:54] | I will wake the Hunters one by one. | 我会一个个地唤醒猎人 |
[01:58] | We must continue to adapt. | 我们得继续适应 |
[02:24] | We have zero booster reading. | 助推器读数为零 |
[02:26] | Radar is picking up a debris field. | 雷达检测到了一片废墟 |
[02:28] | Copy. | 收到 |
[02:30] | Confirm air-to-air missile strike. | 确认空对空导弹袭击 |
[02:33] | Insight is down. | 洞察已毁 |
[02:34] | We know the rocket is dead. | 我们知道火箭被毁了 |
[02:36] | Find me the ship that killed it. | 找到击毁它的飞船 |
[02:38] | Sir. | 长官 |
[02:40] | So, sucker punching me wasn’t enough. | 好啊 偷袭我还不够 |
[02:45] | You’re saboteurs. | 你们是破坏者 |
[02:46] | Your friends blew up my rocket. | 你们的朋友炸了我的火箭 |
[02:48] | On the Fourth of July. | 还是在国庆节 |
[02:50] | You didn’t want that thing to reach orbit, General. | 你不希望那玩意进入轨道的 将军 |
[02:52] | You would have found that out the hard way. | 不然你会以痛苦的方式明白原因 |
[02:53] | Because time-traveling robots | 因为时穿机器人 |
[02:54] | would have turned their deadly lasers upon the earth? | 会把它们的致命激光瞄准地球吗 |
[02:57] | More or less. Yeah. | 差不多吧 |
[02:59] | And you. | 你 |
[03:00] | This was destined for a celebratory barbecue, Chastity. | 这本是用来做庆祝烧烤的 查茜蒂 |
[03:06] | That’s not your real name, is it? | 那都不是你本名吧 |
[03:08] | Melinda May. I’m not an HR liaison. | 梅琳达·梅 我也不是人力资源联络人 |
[03:11] | I think he got that from the bag of explosives. | 我觉得他看到那一袋炸药就猜到了 |
[03:13] | Sir. | 长官 |
[03:14] | We have the hostile bogey. | 我们发现了敌方飞行器 |
[03:16] | All right, now we’re talking. | 好 这才像样 |
[03:17] | It’s a faint signal. We’re working on it. | 信号微弱 但我们在追踪了 |
[03:19] | They shouldn’t be able to track Z1. | 他们不应该能追踪和风1号 |
[03:21] | Advanced Integrated Tracking System. | 先进综合追踪系统 |
[03:23] | Little gift from our friend, Mr. Malick. | 我们的朋友 马利克先生送的小礼物 |
[03:27] | They’ll be blown out of the sky. | 他们会在天上被炸飞的 |
[03:30] | They had to see us. | 他们肯定看到我们了 |
[03:31] | We launched a missile in broad daylight. | 我们大白天发射了导弹 |
[03:34] | All signals are quiet, even with the Quinjet docking. | 没有任何信号 昆式战斗机对接时也是 |
[03:38] | Well, keep scanning, and re-engage cloaking. | 继续扫描 重启隐形 |
[03:43] | Glad to see you. Where’s Malick? | 见到你们很高兴 马利克呢 |
[03:45] | It’s complicated. We went there. He was waiting for us — | 说来话长 我们去时 他正等着我们 |
[03:48] | He’s dead. I shot him. | 他死了 我打死了他 |
[03:50] | That wasn’t the order, Agent Shaw. | 你的命令可不是这样 肖特工 |
[03:52] | Yeah, but he kept making waves. | 对 但他总制造大浪 |
[03:53] | I thought it was best to — | 我觉得最好还是… |
[03:54] | Damn it, that wasn’t the order! | 该死 那不是你的命令 |
[03:56] | I don’t have time to deal with you right now. | 我现在没时间处置你 |
[03:59] | We need to get moving. | 我们得快走 |
[04:00] | You got a 20 on Daisy and Sousa? | 你知道黛西和苏萨的位置吗 |
[04:02] | I checked every camera feed in the Lighthouse. | 我查看了灯塔的所有监控信号 |
[04:04] | No sign of them. | 不见他们的踪影 |
[04:05] | I can’t be out my strongest fighter. | 我不能失去我最强的战士 |
[04:07] | Deke, stay put. | 迪克 待在这里 |
[04:08] | I want every scanner on this ship searching — | 调用飞船所有扫描装置搜寻… |
[04:10] | But I know the Lighthouse. Your parents could be — | 但我了解灯塔 你父母可能… |
[04:12] | Running out of time. | 要没时间了 |
[04:14] | There’s no debate on this. | 这事没得商量 |
[04:15] | I blew up the one reason | 我炸掉了长生人 |
[04:16] | those Chronicoms had to keep them alive. | 留他们一命的唯一理由 |
[04:19] | I need to get in there now. | 我得马上过去 |
[04:20] | There’s another reason — It’s a trap. | 还有个理由 那是陷阱 |
[04:22] | I don’t have a choice. | 我没有选择 |
[04:22] | Which is why I’m coming with you. | 所以我要跟你去 |
[04:24] | And there’s no debate on that. | 这事也没得商量 |
[04:27] | I’ll start pre-flight. | 我去做飞行准备 |
[04:31] | Simmons, scan for Daisy and Sousa, | 西蒙斯 搜索黛西和苏萨 |
[04:33] | and while you’re at it, scan for the enemy ship. | 同时 搜索敌船 |
[04:35] | We gave up our position. | 我们暴露了位置 |
[04:36] | That may cause them to give up theirs. | 他们可能也会暴露自己 |
[04:37] | Yes, Director. | 是 局长 |
[04:39] | Let’s bring the pain to them for once. | 这次我们去打击他们吧 |
[04:46] | The launch silo’s our only chance of getting in | 发射井是他们封锁基地前 |
[04:48] | before they lock down the base. | 我们唯一的进路 |
[04:50] | It’s bad enough we don’t have a plan, | 我们没有计划就够糟了 |
[04:51] | now there’s probably no way out. | 现在可能还没法出来了 |
[04:54] | We’re good under pressure. | 我们扛得住压力 |
[04:57] | Today’s the Bicentennial. | 今天是两百年纪念 |
[05:00] | My parents threw a picnic at the lake. | 我父母在湖边办了野餐 |
[05:03] | Whole family. | 一大家都去了 |
[05:05] | Rocket pops and raising hell with my cousins. | 火箭升空 我跟堂表亲们疯闹 |
[05:14] | It’s not supposed to be like this. | 不该是这样的 |
[05:16] | The Chronicoms are trying to get into your head, Mack. | 长生人就想扰乱你的心 迈克 |
[05:20] | This isn’t exactly how I’d imagined you’d meet my parents. | 我没想到你会是这样见到我父母 |
[05:26] | But what a first impression, huh? | 但多精彩的第一印象啊 |
[05:32] | Welcome to the Lighthouse. | 欢迎来到灯塔 |
[05:34] | We have enacted Lockdown Protocol. | 我们已启动了封锁规程 |
[05:36] | All movement is prohibited. | 禁止一切行动 |
[05:38] | Who initiated Lockdown? | 谁启动了封锁 |
[05:40] | It wasn’t my order. | 不是我的命令 |
[05:41] | And today of all days, | 尤其是今天 |
[05:42] | all orders come from me. | 一切命令都该由我下达 |
[05:44] | They’re using the lockdown to divide and conquer the base. | 他们在利用封锁来对基地分而治之 |
[05:47] | I didn’t bring you here to speak. | 我不是抓你来说话的 |
[05:48] | Lighthouse anti-aircraft batteries | 灯塔的防空炮 |
[05:50] | have locked onto the bogey, sir. | 已锁定了飞行器 长官 |
[05:53] | I haven’t ordered that yet. | 我还没下令呢 |
[05:55] | The missiles have begun their arming sequence. | 导弹已开始瞄准了 |
[05:58] | The system is running on its own. | 系统在自行运转 |
[06:00] | Anything computerized has been hijacked. | 一切电脑控制系统都被劫持了 |
[06:02] | Agent, do not fire on that ship until I tell you to! | 特工 我没下令不要朝飞船开火 |
[06:04] | Go downstairs and rip out the mainframe if you have to. | 如果有必要 去楼下直接拆了主机 |
[06:07] | You’re too late. | 你来不及了 |
[06:09] | Sir… | 长官 |
[06:10] | missiles are away. | 导弹已发射 |
[06:14] | Incoming! | 遭遇火力 |
[06:16] | Three missiles inbound! | 三颗导弹来袭 |
[06:18] | Prepare yourselves for extreme G’s! | 准备好承受极限重力 |
[06:39] | Good to see you move. | 你可算动了 |
[06:41] | My head. | 我的脑袋 |
[06:43] | I can barely… | 我都没法… |
[06:45] | Feels like there’s cement running through my veins. | 感觉好像我血管里流着水泥 |
[06:48] | Drugs. | 那是药效 |
[06:50] | Haven’t been this messed up since the field hospital. | 上次这么难受还是在野战医院 |
[06:55] | I want to hea– hear that story | 等我能记住了 |
[06:57] | when I… I can remember it. | 一定听你讲讲那故事 |
[07:07] | I can’t quake. | 我震不了 |
[07:13] | Malick’s little psycho… | 马利克的小变态 |
[07:15] | Psycho? | 变态 |
[07:17] | That’s unfair — and very well-timed. | 这话不公平 但时机刚好 |
[07:20] | Right as I’m walking in. | 正好在我走进来时说 |
[07:23] | Nathaniel. | 我是纳撒尼尔 |
[07:24] | The two of you took me hostage — | 你俩挟持了我 |
[07:25] | changed my life. | 改变了我的人生 |
[07:26] | Yeah. How about you unchain us, | 嗯 不如你给我们解开 |
[07:29] | and we can hug it out? | 大家抱抱吧 |
[07:31] | And Hydra and S.H.I.E.L.D. can be together at last. | 九头蛇和神盾局就终于能在一起了 |
[07:35] | Hydra? | 九头蛇 |
[07:36] | I-I look like Hydra to you? | 你觉得我像九头蛇吗 |
[07:39] | Take a look at Ron’s suit. | 看看罗恩的西服 |
[07:41] | Guy’s here ’cause he’s got mouths to feed, | 他干这个是因为他要养家 |
[07:43] | not ’cause he worships a space octopus. | 不是因为他崇拜太空章鱼 |
[07:45] | No. Religion’s not really my thing. | 不 我不怎么信奉宗教 |
[07:47] | I don’t want to know what your thing is, kid. | 我才不想知道你对什么感兴趣 小子 |
[07:50] | But it’s you, Daniel. | 但就是你啊 丹尼尔 |
[07:53] | You’re my thing. | 我就对你感兴趣 |
[07:57] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[07:58] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[07:59] | You know. I know. | 你知道 我知道 |
[08:02] | Daisy here can move things without touching them. | 黛西可以不用碰就移动东西 |
[08:03] | And you? | 你呢 |
[08:04] | You either fought the Krauts in diapers | 你要么是穿着尿布去打德国鬼子的 |
[08:06] | or you’re aging much slower | 要么就是衰老得 |
[08:08] | than the other 60-somethings I know. | 比一般60岁人慢得多 |
[08:10] | Yeah, he’s not what you think. He’s not — | 他不是你想的那样 他不是… |
[08:12] | You mean he’s not an Inhuman? | 你是说他不是异人吗 |
[08:16] | He’d better hope he is. | 他最好是 |
[08:20] | See, uh, the family business — | 你瞧 家族事业 |
[08:22] | I dabble, but, um, nothing really spoke to me. | 我有所涉猎 但一直不怎么感兴趣 |
[08:27] | Until I met you. | 直到我遇见了你 |
[08:31] | Saw what you could do. | 看到了你的本事 |
[08:36] | You haven’t even seen the half of it. | 你还没见识到真正厉害的呢 |
[08:38] | I really hope not. | 那太好了 |
[08:40] | And a cool thing to say, by the way. | 这话好酷 |
[08:43] | Your whole vibe is just…great. | 你整个气场都…好棒 |
[08:48] | That’s why you took us hostage, to find out — | 所以你才挟持了我们 想知道 |
[08:50] | “Hostage” would imply | “挟持”的意思 |
[08:51] | that I’m using you as collateral to get what I want | 是我在拿你们当索取我想要的东西的筹码 |
[08:54] | when, in fact, everything I want is right here, | 但事实上 我想要的一切都在这里了 |
[08:58] | flowing through your veins. | 在你们血管里流淌 |
[09:00] | This isn’t the super serum. This is genetics. | 这不是什么超级血清 这是基因 |
[09:02] | Yeah, but I’m rich. It, uh, cuts down some barriers. | 对 但我有钱 能够打破一些屏障 |
[09:06] | Plus, Hydra families keep in touch. | 再说 九头蛇家族都有联系 |
[09:08] | I mean, Dr. Reinhardt has some very helpful tips. | 莱因哈特博士给出了一些很有用的建议 |
[09:11] | What’s he always saying? | 他一向是怎么说的来着 |
[09:12] | “Discovery requires experimentation.” | “想有发现就要实验” |
[09:15] | Dr. Reinhardt? Didn’t we catch him in the war? | 莱因哈特博士 我们不是在战时抓住他了吗 |
[09:17] | Yes, and thank you for your service. | 对 多谢你的奉献 |
[09:20] | My generation just does not say it enough. | 我们这代人”谢谢”说得太少了 |
[09:22] | You mean Daniel Whitehall. | 你是指丹尼尔·怀特霍尔 |
[09:27] | I will crush you… | 我要灭了你… |
[09:28] | Yes. | 对 |
[09:30] | Do it. | 来吧 |
[09:31] | Just one bone shaker, and it’s over. | 震碎一根骨头就行 |
[09:34] | Show me what makes you so special. | 让我看到你的特别之处 |
[09:48] | We start with her. | 我们从她开始 |
[09:50] | No. | 不 |
[09:52] | This base just shot down a plane full of good agents. | 这个基地刚击落了一架载着好特工的飞机 |
[09:55] | They blew up the country’s most important defense system. | 他们炸毁了国家最重要的防御系统 |
[09:57] | Of course we fired on them. | 我们当然要对他们开火 |
[09:58] | You didn’t fire. | 不是你开的火 |
[10:00] | Someone took over the Lighthouse, as we warned. | 有人夺下了灯塔的控制权 我们警告你了 |
[10:04] | Imagine I believe you, and we’ve been infiltrated. | 假如我相信你 我们是被渗透了 |
[10:08] | What am I looking for? | 那我该找什么 |
[10:11] | They’re partially synthetic humanoids. | 他们是半合成人型机器人 |
[10:13] | They don’t quite act like us, but to blend in, | 他们的行为不与我们完全一样 但为了融入 |
[10:16] | they do steal and wear our faces. | 他们会偷走并使用我们的脸 |
[10:18] | They take our faces? | 他们偷我们的脸 |
[10:19] | He’s telling the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[10:21] | They’re called Chronicoms. | 他们叫长生人 |
[10:23] | And your name is Chastity McBride. | 你叫查茜蒂·麦克布莱德 |
[10:30] | Insight was my first post out of the Academy. | 洞察是我离开学院后的第一个职位 |
[10:34] | Hell of a mess you made. | 都被你们搞砸了 |
[10:36] | Enjoy your time in prison. | 在监狱里好好待着吧 |
[10:38] | Easy, Kojak. | 别激动 寇切科 |
[10:39] | Try to hold ourselves to a professional demeanor. | 尽量保持专业性 |
[10:43] | Sorry, sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[10:44] | Ford requested you down in the basement in person, sir. | 福特请您亲自去地下室 长官 |
[10:47] | They’ve got something. | 他们有发现 |
[10:49] | See? | 看 |
[10:50] | We’re handling this. | 我们能搞定 |
[10:52] | Let us help. | 让我们帮忙吧 |
[10:54] | Did you pay Fred Malick a visit? | 你去找过弗雷德·马利克吗 |
[10:56] | Yes. He’s Hydra. | 对 他是九头蛇 |
[10:58] | Not anymore. He’s dead, so… | 现在不是了 他死了 所以… |
[11:02] | you just stay here. | 你们待在这里 |
[11:10] | There’s something wrong with that Agent. | 那个特工不对劲 |
[11:14] | I know. | 是啊 |
[11:15] | You’d think someone named Stoner | 名字叫斯托纳[嗑药者] |
[11:16] | – would be a little more fun — – No. | -还以为他能更有趣些呢 -不 |
[11:18] | The woman. | 那女人 |
[11:20] | I felt nothing. | 我毫无感觉 |
[11:23] | Like you. | 就像对你 |
[11:24] | She’s a Chronicom. | 她是长生人 |
[11:33] | All the cloaking in the world won’t help if we’re smoking. | 如果我们冒烟了 再怎么隐形都没用 |
[11:36] | The fire’s out, okay? It’s out. | 火灭了 好吗 火灭了 |
[11:41] | We have a more pressing issue. | 我们还有更要紧的问题 |
[11:45] | No. | 不 |
[11:46] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[11:48] | What was that?! And — just guessing — | 那怎么回事 我就是乱猜 |
[11:50] | how’s it gonna kill us? | 它会怎么要我们的命 |
[11:53] | When the Drive jumps, it takes the Zephyr with it | 驱动器跳跃的时候 会带上和风一起走 |
[11:56] | due to a network of cables that encompass the ship. | 这是得益于包裹着飞船的缆线网络 |
[11:58] | It carries the current from the drive | 它将驱动器的电流 |
[11:59] | to the shielding around the Zephyr. | 传输至环绕和风的屏障 |
[12:01] | Without the shielding intact, | 如果屏障受损 |
[12:02] | only parts of the ship would jump away, | 那么飞船就不能完整跳跃 |
[12:04] | and what remains would be pulverized | 而剩下的部分就会被粉碎 |
[12:06] | like a Xandarian snail in a liquifactor. | 就像液化器里的山达尔蜗牛 |
[12:09] | Why do you sound so calm about that?! | 你怎么听上去那么平静 |
[12:10] | And we could jump at any moment, | 我们随时可能跳跃 |
[12:11] | so we need to fix this immediately. | 所以我们得马上修复它 |
[12:13] | Okay, so what do we do now? | 好吧 我们现在怎么办 |
[12:17] | The power regulator — take a look at it. | 功率调节器 去看看 |
[12:18] | You start there, | 你去处理那个 |
[12:19] | and Enoch and I will rewire the control panel. | 伊诺克和我给控制板改接线路 |
[12:22] | Consider it done. | 没问题 |
[12:28] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:30] | Shouldn’t I know how to fix this? | 我不是该知道要怎么修吗 |
[12:34] | Why can’t I remember how to fix it? | 我怎么不记得要怎么修了 |
[12:37] | Don’t worry, Jemma Simmons. | 别担心 珍玛·西蒙斯 |
[12:39] | It will be all right. | 会没事的 |
[12:41] | But we must act now. | 但我们必须马上行动 |
[12:45] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[12:51] | God, what now? | 天啊 又怎么了 |
[13:00] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 |
[13:02] | We’re here to get you out. | 我们是来救你们走的 |
[13:09] | What are you doing, man? | 你干什么呢 伙计 |
[13:11] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry, sir, ma’am. | 对不起 先生 女士 |
[13:14] | I just got carried away. | 我太激动了 |
[13:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[13:18] | This is Agent Rodriguez. | 这是罗德里格斯特工 |
[13:22] | She’s my girlfriend. | 她是我女朋友 |
[13:22] | I don’t think these strangers care about that, | 我想这些陌生人不在意这个的 |
[13:26] | Director Mack… Lemore. | 迈克…林摩局长 |
[13:28] | You can call me Elena, and please excuse my partner. | 你们喊我埃琳娜就好 多包涵我的搭档 |
[13:31] | He’s just happy that you guys are safe. | 他就是很高兴你们都安全 |
[13:34] | I’m John. She’s Lilla. | 我是约翰 这是莉拉 |
[13:38] | Sorry. This whole day has been a nightmare. | 抱歉 今天真是噩梦一般 |
[13:41] | I’m sure it has. | 当然了 |
[13:42] | But if you do what we say and we keep moving, | 但只要你们听我们的 跟我们走 |
[13:45] | we will get you home. | 我们就能送你们回家 |
[13:57] | We were food shopping for a party. | 我们本来在为派对买食物 |
[13:59] | Men just came right up to us in the parking lot and took us. | 突然就有人在停车场找上并抓走了我们 |
[14:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:04] | Collateral. | 筹码 |
[14:06] | But I don’t get it. We’re nobody. | 但我不懂 我们是无名小卒 |
[14:07] | You’re not nobody. | 你们不是无名小卒 |
[14:10] | I just wish I had a better explanation. | 我也希望我能更好地解释 |
[14:19] | If everything goes right, | 如果一切顺利 |
[14:21] | we can bypass the people that took you. | 我们可以绕过抓你们的人 |
[14:23] | They’re cowards. | 他们是懦夫 |
[14:25] | Whatever they wanted, our plane is nearby. | 不管他们想干什么 我们的飞机就在附近 |
[14:28] | You’ll be safe soon. | 你们很快就安全了 |
[14:32] | What exactly happens if we can’t avoid them, sir? | 如果我们避不开他们会怎么样 先生 |
[14:38] | Then you find cover. | 那你们找掩护 |
[14:42] | And you — you don’t have to call me “sir.” | 你…不必喊我”先生” |
[14:44] | It’s — It’s just “Mack.” | 喊我”迈克”就好 |
[14:56] | We’ve unlocked an elevator to the basement. | 我们打开了一个通向地下室的电梯 |
[14:57] | Something is definitely screwing with the mainframe. | 绝对有什么在操控主机 |
[14:59] | Can’t just rip it out? | 不能暴力拆除吗 |
[15:01] | We need your authority override to reboot the systems, sir. | 我们需要你的超控权限来重启系统 长官 |
[15:03] | Welcome to the Lighthouse. | 欢迎来到灯塔 |
[15:04] | – Computers. – We have enacted Lockdown Protocol. | -电脑 -我们已启动了封锁规程 |
[15:06] | My own face is aiding the damn enemy today. | 我的脸今天帮助了敌人 |
[15:08] | Turn it off. | 关掉它 |
[15:10] | We’ll remove your face ASAP, sir. | 我们马上就移走你的脸 长官 |
[15:12] | Don’t get wise, Agent King. | 别打趣 金特工 |
[15:14] | I’m telling you, she is a Chronicom. | 相信我 她是长生人 |
[15:16] | She had the same void of emotions that I get from you. | 我对她跟对你一样 感受不到感情 |
[15:19] | But she showed emotion. She had a personality. | 但她显露了情绪 她有个性 |
[15:22] | She was the person Stoner knew. | 她是斯托纳了解的人 |
[15:24] | Chronicoms can’t mimic that. | 长生人无法模仿那个 |
[15:25] | You can. | 你就可以 |
[15:26] | I’m not like them. | 我跟他们不一样 |
[15:28] | I may not be what I used to be, but I’m not one of them. | 我或许跟以前不一样了 但我不是他们 |
[15:30] | But she was. | 但她是 |
[15:32] | So we need to warn them — | 我们得提醒他们 |
[15:32] | And I don’t appreciate this attitude from you. | 我不喜欢你这态度 |
[15:35] | I don’t have attitude. | 我没有态度 |
[15:37] | That’s my point. | 我就这意思 |
[15:38] | Not having attitude is my attitude? | 没态度就是我的态度 |
[15:40] | Yes. | 对 |
[15:41] | I don’t know what’s going on inside you, | 我不知道你在想什么 |
[15:42] | but you’re smart. | 但你很聪明 |
[15:44] | You’re smart enough to know that this — | 你足够聪明 知道 |
[15:46] | it’s not simple for me, | 这对我并不容易 |
[15:47] | and — and I would turn to you for… | 我本会向你寻求… |
[15:50] | – For what? – I don’t know. For — | -寻求什么 -我不知道 寻求 |
[15:51] | For validation? | 认可吗 |
[15:52] | Maybe, Melinda. Something. | 或许吧 梅琳达 反正该有点什么 |
[15:55] | – I died, and I came back. – Yeah. | -我死了 我又活了 -是啊 |
[15:58] | I didn’t ask for that. | 我又没想要这样 |
[15:59] | But here we are. | 但还不是这样了吗 |
[16:00] | And, okay, you don’t feel. | 好吧 你没有感觉 |
[16:01] | But you won’t even tell me what you think. | 但你都不告诉我你的想法 |
[16:03] | You want to know what I think? | 你想知道我的想法 |
[16:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:05] | You never die. | 你从不会死 |
[16:07] | You always come back. | 你总复活 |
[16:09] | You know how many times I’ve mourned you? | 你知道我为你哀悼了多少次吗 |
[16:11] | I’m not doing it again. | 我不想再来一次了 |
[16:13] | And I’m certainly not doing it for a decoy | 我更不要哀悼一个有模拟人格的 |
[16:15] | with a simulated personality! | 生化机器人替身 |
[16:17] | Thank you! There she is! | 谢谢 她终于出现了 |
[16:19] | Don’t look now, but your emotions are coming back. | 现在别看 但你的情绪在恢复 |
[16:23] | Unless you just picked that up from watching me. | 除非你是刚刚看我学的 |
[16:28] | They’re mimicking me. Adapting. | 他们在模仿我 适应 |
[16:31] | Are we done sharing now? | 我们交心够了吧 |
[16:35] | On the train. | 在火车上 |
[16:36] | He said they adapt. | 他说他们会适应 |
[16:37] | They saw me and realized they could steal personalities. | 他们看到我 便意识到他们还可以窃取个性 |
[16:41] | What if they’re doing that? | 如果他们就在那么做呢 |
[16:42] | What if they have a method of taking our memories, | 如果他们找到了办法窃取我们的记忆 |
[16:44] | our identities, and uploading them into Chronicom bodies? | 我们的身份 并上传到长生人身体中呢 |
[16:48] | Replace the Agents, use them to take over. | 换掉特工 利用他们夺取控制 |
[16:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:52] | And General Stoner’s next. | 斯托纳将军就是下一个 |
[16:59] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[17:02] | Nooooo! | 不 |
[17:11] | Ford. What is so important? | 福特 什么事那么要紧 |
[17:14] | Sorry, sir. We needed your override authority | 抱歉 长官 我们需要你的超控权限 |
[17:16] | to take back mainframe control. | 来夺回主机的控制权 |
[17:17] | Whatever gets us up and running. | 只要能让我们恢复运行就行 |
[17:28] | All right, come on. This way. | 好了 来 这边 |
[17:34] | Another dead end? | 又是死胡同 |
[17:36] | We should go another way. | 我们该走另一边的 |
[17:39] | Our jet’s on the other side of that door. | 我们的飞机就在那扇门后 |
[17:41] | We’re exactly where we need to be. | 我们就该来这里 |
[17:42] | This is not where I’m supposed to be today! | 但我今天不该在这里 |
[17:44] | I picked the safest route possible. Trust me. | 我选的是最安全的路线 相信我 |
[17:47] | I’ll trust you | 等我背后 |
[17:49] | when my back’s not up against a three-ton steel wall. | 不是三吨钢板墙了 我才会相信你 |
[17:57] | I’m trying. | 我尽力了 |
[17:58] | But he’s trying me. | 但他真让我火大 |
[18:00] | He doesn’t know you. | 他不了解你 |
[18:02] | It’s not about you. | 这不是冲你 |
[18:05] | We’ve got two boys at home. | 我们家里有俩儿子 |
[18:09] | Well, I can’t solve that problem just yet. | 这问题我暂时还解决不了 |
[18:14] | But I do know if I can’t fix one thing… | 但我知道 如果我解决不了一个问题 |
[18:17] | You fix another. | 就解决另一个 |
[18:19] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:23] | The thing is, the, uh — the locks on this blast door | 问题是 这防爆门上的锁 |
[18:29] | are a lot like the brake calipers on a car. | 很像车上的制动钳 |
[18:34] | They clamp onto the door? | 它们钳着门吗 |
[18:36] | We bust the locks, the door slides open. | 我们撬开锁 门就能轻松滑开 |
[18:38] | And we go home. | 我们就能回家了 |
[18:40] | Think you can help me with that? | 你能帮帮我吗 |
[18:43] | Brute force won’t work against the rotors, but… | 蛮力对转子是没用的 但是 |
[18:46] | think we could find the hydraulics line and cut it? | 你觉得我们能找到液压线 切断它吗 |
[18:51] | Yeah. Yeah, that’d work. | 嗯 那应该行 |
[18:59] | Bring in another Hunter up for the next conversion. | 带下一个猎人上来转化 |
[19:03] | Never keep your back to a door. | 永远不要背对门 |
[19:26] | I believe you! | 我相信你 |
[19:31] | I’m sorry you had to learn about it this way, General. | 很抱歉你要这样了解真相 将军 |
[19:36] | Agent Ford attacked me. | 福特特工袭击了我 |
[19:38] | This is a Chronicom replacement room. | 这是一间长生人替换室 |
[19:40] | The table copies your mind to him. | 这桌子能把你的思想复制给他 |
[19:42] | Then they take your face. | 然后他们夺走你的脸 |
[19:47] | Those were friends. | 那都是朋友 |
[19:49] | It’s…them? They’re dead? | 是他们吗 他们死了吗 |
[19:52] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[19:53] | This device is out of commission. | 这台装置不能用了 |
[19:55] | They won’t take anyone else. | 他们别想再夺取别人了 |
[19:56] | They’ve still got my agents trapped down in this base. | 他们仍把我的特工困在了这基地里 |
[19:58] | We need to get people out, regroup topside. | 我们得带大家上去 重新部署 |
[20:04] | What about Mack? | 那迈克怎么办 |
[20:06] | You know he’d came in for his parents. | 他肯定会为救父母进来 |
[20:08] | He’ll be finding his way out with them. | 他肯定在跟他们找出路 |
[20:12] | That’s good. Link up with him. | 很好 去跟他汇合 |
[20:14] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[20:15] | This is the very bottom of the Lighthouse, right? | 这里是灯塔最底层了吧 |
[20:17] | They mentioned bringing more Chronicoms up. | 他们提到要叫更多长生人上来 |
[20:22] | I’m gonna see where they’re coming from. | 我要看看他们是从哪冒出来的 |
[20:26] | Okay. Any more, and we’ll kill the golden goose. | 好 再继续只会害死金鹅 |
[20:29] | Let her recover. | 让她恢复一下 |
[20:31] | Be careful! | 小心 |
[20:33] | You’re not bouncing some drunk from the bar. | 你不是在收拾酒吧的醉汉 |
[20:47] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[20:48] | Took as much blood and spinal fluid | 在她能承受的范围尽量抽取了 |
[20:50] | as I thought she could handle. | 血液和脊髓液 |
[20:51] | A couple glands. | 几条腺体 |
[20:52] | Now I got to synthesize it all and transfuse it to me. | 现在我可以进行合成 再传输给我 |
[20:55] | Now, I know, it’s risky, but, uh… | 我知道这有风险 但是… |
[20:59] | I want to try new things. | 我想尝试新东西 |
[21:00] | If it doesn’t work, we’ll switch from needles to knives. | 如果不行 我们就不用针 改用刀了 |
[21:06] | Daisy? | 黛西 |
[21:07] | Jiaying. It happened… | 嘉颖 发生过 |
[21:09] | It happened before. | 这发生过 |
[21:11] | Stay with me. | 保持清醒 |
[21:13] | What do you mean this happened before? | 什么叫发生过 |
[21:14] | Jiaying. | 嘉颖 |
[21:16] | I ca– | 我… |
[21:18] | Jiaying. | 嘉颖 |
[21:20] | You wanted to hear my story, right? | 你想听我的故事 是吗 |
[21:22] | Right, well, | 好啊 |
[21:24] | I think it was, uh, | 那件事有些 |
[21:27] | foggy. | 模糊了 |
[21:29] | I can’t really remember the hit, | 我并不记得中弹的情形了 |
[21:31] | but I came to, | 但我醒来时 |
[21:31] | and my leg was a pulpy mess… | 我的腿已血肉模糊 |
[21:36] | and I was completely alone. | 我完全孤身一人 |
[21:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:44] | And then Mike Stephens showed up. | 然后麦克·斯蒂芬斯出现了 |
[21:47] | And the thing about Mike is he was a resolute ass. | 麦克这臭小子很坚决 |
[21:52] | He would never shut up. | 他特别能说 |
[21:53] | He was always bullying the new guys, | 他总欺负新兵 |
[21:55] | stole cigs. | 偷烟 |
[21:57] | But that day, | 但那天 |
[21:59] | he just kept talking to me… | 他一直对我说话 |
[22:04] | …carried me back from the line. | 把我从火线扛了回去 |
[22:07] | Wake up. Okay? | 醒醒 好吗 |
[22:09] | Stay awake, okay? | 保持清醒 好吗 |
[22:13] | For the next couple hours, he stayed with me. | 接下来几小时里 他一直陪着我 |
[22:17] | When the Germans advanced, | 德军进攻 |
[22:18] | when the cold got so bad I thought we would freeze, | 天气冷到我以为我们要冻死时 |
[22:21] | he just kept telling me, “We are going home.” | 他还是一直跟我说”我们一定能回家” |
[22:30] | And then at some point, I was in a field stretcher, and, uh… | 后来 我就躺在了野地担架上 但是 |
[22:34] | Mike wasn’t. | 麦克没有 |
[22:38] | So…consider my yapping | 把我的喋喋不休 |
[22:41] | as a way of passing on the favor. | 当做传递他的善意吧 |
[22:43] | We are going home, Agent Johnson. | 我们一定能回家 约翰逊特工 |
[22:45] | You hear me? We’re going home. | 听到了吗 我们一定能回家 |
[22:48] | But you have got to fight. | 但你必须有斗志 |
[23:04] | Plenty of fight left in ya after all. | 看来你还剩不少斗志呢 |
[23:45] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[23:52] | Nana, wake up. Something happened. | 外婆 醒醒 出事了 |
[23:54] | Enoch’s a traitor. | 伊诺克是叛徒 |
[23:55] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[23:56] | Deke? | 迪克 |
[24:01] | Deke… | 迪克 |
[24:03] | what have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[24:36] | Bad time? | 不方便吗 |
[24:44] | Keep pushing, Huggies. | 继续推 大块头 |
[24:46] | I call him Turtleman. | 我喊他小乌龟 |
[24:48] | ‘Cause he slowly won you over? | 因为他是慢慢赢得你的心的吗 |
[24:50] | Slow and steady wins the race. | 慢而稳才能赢得比赛 |
[24:53] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[24:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:00] | Here, take this. | 给 拿着 |
[25:02] | Yo-Yo, stay here, keep working the door. | 悠悠球 待在这里 继续开门 |
[25:05] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[25:06] | To make sure they don’t come anywhere near you guys. | 确保他们不能接近你们 |
[25:31] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[25:33] | In a virtual space. | 在虚拟空间里 |
[25:35] | Advantage of a digital mind. | 数码头脑的优势 |
[25:37] | I mean, where’s my body? | 我的身体在哪 |
[25:39] | Surrounded by Hunters in our time ship. | 被我们时空飞船上的猎人环绕着 |
[25:42] | It appears underground, | 它出现在地下 |
[25:44] | which is why you’ve had difficulty finding it. | 所以你们一直找不到它 |
[25:46] | And who are you? | 你是谁 |
[25:48] | Sibyl. | 茜玻 |
[25:49] | They call me the Predictor, | 他们称我为预测人 |
[25:51] | but I simply read the Time Streams. | 但我只不过是读时间流 |
[25:53] | Are you saying you see the future? | 你是说你能看到未来 |
[25:56] | I see the past | 我能看到过去 |
[25:57] | as written by a single future — | 它被一个未来定义 |
[26:00] | a tree grown, | 一棵长大的树 |
[26:01] | but also the many trees it could’ve grown to be. | 但也能看到它本可以成为的各种树 |
[26:03] | A predictor and a poet. Sweet. | 预测人兼诗人 不错啊 |
[26:08] | Definitely not like any Chronicom I’ve met. | 绝对不像其他我见过的长生人 |
[26:10] | Nor are you. | 你也是 |
[26:11] | Again, I’m not a — | 再说一遍 我不是… |
[26:13] | You know, people keep making that mistake today. | 今天大家总在这个问题上犯错 |
[26:16] | But you’re not a person. | 但你不是人 |
[26:18] | What do you think you are? | 你觉得你是什么 |
[26:20] | One of many pressing questions. | 这是很多要紧问题中的一个 |
[26:22] | But you seem to answer anything I ask. | 但你似乎对我问无不答 |
[26:25] | I see no reason not to. | 为什么不呢 |
[26:27] | Then this should be interesting. | 那这要有趣了 |
[26:30] | Enoch had you unconscious | 伊诺克把你弄昏了 |
[26:31] | and was implanting something in your brain. | 还在你脑子里植入了什么 |
[26:34] | All of my actions were completely on the up. | 我的行为都没问题 |
[26:36] | Yeah, and completely misguided. | 对 但完全是乱来 |
[26:38] | Forget what you saw. Enoch is a friend. | 忘记你看到的吧 伊诺克是友军 |
[26:40] | No, no, what I just saw was Creepytown, USA, | 不 我刚看到的是美国恐怖镇 |
[26:44] | population — the — the two of you. | 人口是你们俩 |
[26:46] | No, no. | 不 |
[26:47] | I want answers — real ones. | 我想要答案 要真相 |
[26:50] | He was fixing my memory so we can fix the ship. | 他在修复我的记忆 我们好修复飞船 |
[26:57] | Wait a second. Do you — | 等等 你… |
[26:59] | Do you not know how to fix the time machine | 你不知道怎么修复你正在拆的 |
[27:01] | that you are currently ripping apart? | 时光机器吗 |
[27:03] | You cannot imagine how impossible it was | 你无法想象在时间流里 |
[27:04] | to track the Chronicoms through time. | 追踪长生人有多难 |
[27:07] | But Fitz and I found a place | 但菲兹和我找到了一个 |
[27:08] | where all their moves could be observed. | 可以观察他们所有行动的地方 |
[27:10] | And to guide us, Fitz stayed there. | 为了引导我们 菲兹留在了那里 |
[27:13] | He is completely exposed, | 他完全处于暴露状态 |
[27:15] | and they will kill him if they find him, | 如果他们发现了他 肯定会杀了他 |
[27:16] | so no one can know his location. | 所以绝不能有人知道他的位置 |
[27:20] | But you knew. | 但你知道 |
[27:22] | Yes. | 对 |
[27:24] | I designed a biological implant to suppress my memories. | 我设计了一种生物植入物来抑制我的记忆 |
[27:28] | I named her Diana. | 我把它称为黛安娜 |
[27:30] | She’s adorable, and we’re inseparable. | 它很可爱 我们形影不离 |
[27:32] | Literally. | 毫不夸张 |
[27:34] | You need to replace the capacitors. | 你需要换电容器 |
[27:38] | But then you won’t remember how to find Fitz again. | 但那样你就记不起怎么再找到菲兹了 |
[27:41] | I’m worried I might. | 我担心我会记起来 |
[27:42] | Diana is acting up, and I’m… | 黛安娜在闹毛病 |
[27:45] | I’m forgetting the things I’m supposed to know, | 我在忘记我本该知道的事 |
[27:47] | and more dangerously, | 更危险的是 |
[27:48] | I’m remembering the things I’m not. | 我在记起我不该记起的事 |
[27:51] | We’ll fix the implant. | 我们会修好植入物的 |
[27:53] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[27:54] | We’re far more likely to blow a hole through space-time, | 我们更可能在时空里炸开个洞 |
[27:56] | then Diana won’t matter, anyway. | 那黛安娜就无所谓了 |
[28:00] | Duct tape? | 胶带 |
[28:05] | Buddy, she’s not doing good. | 伙计 她情况不妙 |
[28:07] | You need to get some help. | 你得去求救 |
[28:10] | Leave me alone. Help her. | 放过我 去帮她吧 |
[28:15] | No? | 不吗 |
[28:37] | Okay. I got you. | 好了 我扶你 |
[28:40] | Come on. | 来 |
[28:42] | Here we go. | 走吧 |
[28:49] | Is that you? | 那是你吗 |
[28:59] | My bones… | 我的骨头 |
[29:01] | are cracking. | 在咯咯响 |
[29:06] | Where’s Daisy? | 黛西呢 |
[29:07] | Abducted by Nathaniel Malick. | 被纳撒尼尔·马利克绑架了 |
[29:10] | He wants to take her power. | 他想夺取她的异能 |
[29:12] | What are the chances he’ll succeed? | 他成功的概率有多大 |
[29:16] | 22% 22%. | |
[29:17] | Will Daisy survive? | 黛西能活下来吗 |
[29:18] | 86% 86%. | |
[29:20] | That’s my girl. | 好样的 |
[29:22] | And what do you want from Mack’s parents? | 你想对迈克父母做什么 |
[29:25] | Mack. | 迈克 |
[29:26] | To get to us? | 为了控制我们吗 |
[29:27] | So you can have Earth? | 你们好夺取地球 |
[29:28] | You know the answer to that one. | 这个答案你知道 |
[29:30] | And why do you want it? | 你为什么想要它 |
[29:31] | To ensure the survival of my species. | 为确保我种族的延续 |
[29:34] | See? | 看 |
[29:35] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[29:36] | We should talk more. | 我们应该多聊聊 |
[29:37] | So much in common. | 有这么多共同点 |
[29:39] | Neither one of us is actually speaking. | 我们都没真在说话 |
[29:41] | And a great sense of humor, too. | 还这么有幽默感 |
[29:44] | So, why you and not us? | 凭什么是你们 不是我们 |
[29:46] | Clarify. | 说明 |
[29:48] | What’s the difference between a Chronicom and a human? | 长生人和人有什么区别 |
[29:50] | Time. | 时间 |
[29:52] | Humans have a limited amount of it and therefore fear death. | 人类的时间有限 因此恐惧死亡 |
[29:55] | They act irrationally to prevent themselves or others | 他们会做出不理智的事以防止自己或他人 |
[29:59] | from experiencing death. | 经历死亡 |
[30:00] | Chronicoms cannot die. | 长生人不会死 |
[30:03] | Time has no consequence. | 时间没有后果 |
[30:05] | You should ask yourself which category you fall into. | 你该自问 你属于哪个门类 |
[30:08] | So, that’s the difference that makes your species more valuable. | 这就是区别所在 这让你的种族更高贵 |
[30:11] | Less fleeting. | 不那么转瞬即逝 |
[30:13] | With a home planet intact, | 如果母星完好 |
[30:15] | we will exist long after you’re gone. | 我们在你们死后还能长存很久 |
[30:17] | Once you realize that, you’ll give up. | 等你明白了这点 就会放弃 |
[30:20] | Or…you’ll run out of — | 否则 你们会耗尽… |
[30:22] | Time. | 时间 |
[30:24] | Yeah, you said that. | 嗯 你说过了 |
[30:27] | I would argue that you’re wrong about three things, | 我认为你有三个错误 |
[30:30] | if you don’t mind. | 可以吗 |
[30:31] | Please. | 请讲 |
[30:33] | First… | 首先 |
[30:35] | …the difference is sacrifice. | 区别在于牺牲 |
[30:40] | Yeah, time is limited… | 没错 时间有限 |
[30:47] | …which means sacrifice comes at a real cost… | 所以牺牲的代价高昂 |
[30:55] | …not just data. | 而不光是数据 |
[30:59] | Heart and pain | 爱 痛 |
[31:01] | and blood and sweat and tears — | 血 汗 泪 |
[31:04] | all the good human stuff. | 所有美好的人类的东西 |
[31:07] | And we will never give up. | 第二 我们绝不会放弃 |
[31:09] | You said I was wrong about three things. | 你说我有三个错误 |
[31:12] | What’s the third? | 第三个是什么 |
[31:13] | Me. | 我 |
[31:16] | You see, I haven’t feared death for a long time. | 我已经很久都不惧怕死亡了 |
[31:19] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[31:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:23] | The fact is, dying… | 事实上 死 |
[31:28] | …it’s kind of my super power. | 算是我的超能力 |
[31:36] | Someone’s in the Hive. | 有人进入了蜂巢 |
[31:37] | Get down there immediately. | 马上下去 |
[31:47] | May, if you’re out there, I found the ship. | 梅 如果你在 我找到了飞船 |
[31:50] | I just hope you’re right about this next part. | 希望接下来这部分你说对了 |
[32:17] | Looks like my team just disrupted your lockdown. | 看来我的团队破坏了你的封锁 |
[32:19] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[32:35] | This is not how I planned on spending Lady Liberty’s 200th. | 这可不是我原本打算度过两百年纪念的方式 |
[32:41] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[32:41] | Coulson lifted the lockdown. | 科尔森解除了封锁 |
[32:43] | Okay, we’ll head for the Quinjet. | 好 我们去昆式战斗机那里 |
[32:45] | How bad’s your arm? | 你手臂怎么样了 |
[32:47] | Nothing getting home won’t fix. | 回到家就能解决了 |
[32:53] | Thank you for believing us. | 谢谢你相信我们 |
[32:54] | Thank you for saving my skin. | 谢谢你救了我的皮 |
[32:56] | That is literal. | 毫不夸张 |
[32:59] | I’d like to buy you a beverage of your choice | 我想请你喝你想喝的饮品 |
[33:01] | if that is a welcome gesture. | 如果你不反对 |
[33:04] | H.R. rules frown on it. | 这有违人力资源的规矩哦 |
[33:06] | As a saboteur, | 作为破坏者 |
[33:08] | you don’t technically report to me, Melinda. | 严格讲 你并不是我的下属 梅琳达 |
[33:10] | I’m Level 7. | 我是七级特工 |
[33:12] | Technically, you’d report to me. | 严格讲 你是我的下属 |
[33:14] | But your job’s just beginning. | 但你的工作才刚开始 |
[33:16] | Clear out the base, create a cover story. | 撤空基地 编个说法 |
[33:19] | Perhaps a “Hydrogen Wave Crisis.” | 比如”氢波危机” |
[33:22] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[33:23] | Thank you, General. | 谢谢 将军 |
[33:35] | This would make one hell of a report. | 这绝对会是份精彩的报告 |
[33:44] | Where’s Coulson? | 科尔森呢 |
[33:46] | He’s gone. | 他不在了 |
[33:52] | Was he in that explosion? | 他在刚刚的爆炸中吗 |
[33:55] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[33:59] | He’ll come back. | 他会复活的 |
[34:01] | Always does. | 他每次都能 |
[34:15] | Yeah, E-Enoch, I’m sorry…about before. | 伊诺克 之前的事抱歉了 |
[34:19] | I-I didn’t realize that things were so dire. | 我不知道情况那么危急 |
[34:22] | And…? | 还有呢 |
[34:24] | And… | 还有 |
[34:26] | you are a valued member of our family. | 你是我们家重要的成员 |
[34:31] | That is the greatest compliment one could be paid. | 这是人能得到的最高赞美 |
[34:37] | Apology accepted. | 接受你的道歉了 |
[34:44] | Okay, so, what do you remember? | 好吧 那你记得什么 |
[34:45] | Do you know where Fitz is? | 你知道菲兹在哪吗 |
[34:51] | No. No one can know. | 不知道 不能有人知道 |
[34:57] | And no one can know about me. | 也不能有人知道我的事 |
[34:59] | I mean it, Deke. | 我说真的 迪克 |
[35:00] | Even you knowing puts you at great risk. | 就连你知道也让你非常危险 |
[35:05] | Can you carry this secret? | 你能保密吗 |
[35:15] | 63,000 pounds of thrust? | 6.3万磅推进力 |
[35:19] | Per turbine. | 每个涡轮 |
[35:21] | This baby will scream straight up into the sky. | 这玩意能直飞上天 |
[35:28] | And he said, “Not like that, Mama.” | 他说 “不是那样 妈妈” |
[35:34] | She’s telling me about her sons. | 她在跟我讲她的儿子 |
[35:36] | Her oldest sounds very serious. | 她的长子听上去好严肃 |
[35:39] | You know what I find loosens kids up? | 你知道我发现什么能让孩子放松下来吗 |
[35:42] | Now, just — just hear me out. | 听我说 |
[35:46] | ATVs. | 沙滩车 |
[35:48] | I-I don’t know if anyone’s said this yet, but… | 我不知道是否有人说过 但是 |
[35:53] | thank you for saving us. | 谢谢你救了我们 |
[35:56] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[36:09] | What are we talking about? | 说什么呢 |
[36:10] | ATVs. | 沙滩车 |
[36:17] | Why are we circling? | 我们为什么在盘旋 |
[36:19] | I can’t take them to the Zephyr. | 我不能带他们上和风 |
[36:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:22] | I felt nothing from him… | 我从他那里感觉不到任何东西 |
[36:23] | like Coulson. | 就像对科尔森 |
[36:25] | No. | 不 |
[36:27] | Check his arm. | 检查他的手臂 |
[36:28] | You said he hurt it. | 你说他伤到了 |
[36:30] | No, no. He can’t be one of them. | 不 他不可能是他们的人 |
[36:33] | We got there in time before anything could happen. | 我们及时赶到了 不可能发生什么 |
[36:38] | I know what you’re feeling, and I’m sorry. | 我能感到你的情绪 我很遗憾 |
[36:43] | But you know it might be true. | 但你知道这有可能 |
[36:46] | Check his arm. | 检查他的手臂 |
[36:48] | Wait, what’s going on? | 等等 发生什么了 |
[36:51] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[36:53] | Why are we turning? | 我们怎么调头了 |
[36:58] | John… | 约翰 |
[37:01] | …you mind if I take a look at your arm? | 我可以看看你的手臂吗 |
[37:03] | What? | 什么 |
[37:05] | No. It’s fine. | 不用 没事的 |
[37:06] | Why aren’t we going home? | 我们怎么不回家 |
[37:08] | It’s okay. We’ll be there soon. | 没事 我们就到 |
[37:11] | Let’s show May that you’re all good. | 让梅看到你没事 |
[37:14] | Can you please just show me your arm, sir? | 拜托让我看看你的手臂吧 先生 |
[37:18] | Really… | 真的 |
[37:20] | it– it’s nothing. | 没事的 |
[37:27] | John… | 约翰 |
[37:29] | I need to see it. | 我必须看看 |
[37:33] | Leave him alone. | 别纠缠他 |
[37:34] | No, sweetheart, it’s fine. | 没事 亲爱的 |
[37:44] | It’s just a scratch, really. | 就是擦伤 |
[37:57] | What’d you do with my parents? | 你把我父母怎么了 |
[37:58] | They’ve been gone a while. | 他们早死了 |
[38:15] | I harvested their skins. | 我采集了他们的皮肤 |
[38:17] | We could have had so much fun together, son. | 我们本可共度好多快乐时光 儿子 |
[38:42] | Hang on! | 抓稳 |
[38:54] | Don’t do it, Mack. | 别 迈克 |
[38:57] | Mack… | 迈克 |
[38:59] | Alfie… | 阿尔菲 |
[40:06] | We’re about to jump. | 我们要跳了 |
[40:11] | Last chance, if you… | 最后机会 如果你… |
[40:14] | I’m where I need to be. | 我就在我该在的地方 |
[40:52] | Where are you going, man? | 你去哪 伙计 |
[40:57] | Mack! | 迈克 |
[40:58] | I just need some air. | 我需要喘口气 |
[41:19] | Deke, where are you? | 迪克 你在哪 |
[41:22] | I said I would check on Mack. | 我说要去看看迈克了 |
[41:24] | Believe it or not, | 信不信由你 |
[41:25] | I kind of get what he’s going through. | 我能理解他的心情 |
[41:28] | No, where are you? | 不 你在哪 |
[41:30] | The Zephyr’s…leaving. | 和风要走了 |
[41:31] | Both of you get back now. | 你俩马上回来 |
[41:33] | …deteriorating… | …情况不妙… |
[41:34] | …about to jump… | …即将跳跃 |
[41:40] | Mack! | 迈克 |
[41:42] | Mack! Mack! | 迈克 |
[41:43] | Mack, we gotta go! Z1’s in trouble! | 迈克 我们得走了 和风1号有麻烦了 |