时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | Kora, you don’t have to die today. | 柯拉 你今天不用死 |
[00:06] | How’d you know I was gonna be out here? | 你怎么知道我会在这里 |
[00:07] | I have my new friend, Sibyl, to thank for that. | 这还得感谢我的新朋友 茜玻 |
[00:09] | I was actually supposed to die, too. | 我其实本来也该死的 |
[00:11] | but I found an escape hatch. | 但我找到了逃生口 |
[00:13] | You want to come along? | 你想一起来吗 |
[00:14] | That woman — what did you do to her? | 那个女人 你对她做了什么 |
[00:18] | She’s none of your concern. | 她不关你事 |
[00:19] | I only wanted what was best for you. | 我做的一切都是为你好 |
[00:21] | There’s only fear in your eyes. | 你眼中只有恐惧 |
[00:22] | You don’t see anything but a threat. | 你看到的只有威胁 |
[00:24] | No. I love you. I’ve always loved you. | 不 我爱你 我一直都爱你 |
[00:26] | You were gonna let him put a knife through my heart! | 你本打算让他一刀捅穿我的心 |
[00:28] | Li, no, stop! | 李 不 住手 |
[00:33] | I can’t leave my people behind to die. | 我不能丢下我的族人等死 |
[00:35] | My daughter is still out there. | 我女儿还在那里 |
[00:36] | We won’t let you fight this battle alone. | 我们不会让你孤军奋战的 |
[00:38] | We’ll send coordinates to that watch | 我们可以跟你碰面时 |
[00:40] | when we’re ready to meet. | 会给那表发坐标 |
[00:41] | You should find someplace to hide until then. | 在此之前 你们找地方躲起来吧 |
[00:44] | This just feels right. | 这感觉很对 |
[00:46] | I feel like we should give the world something new. | 我觉得我们该给世界带来点新气象 |
[00:50] | And what’s that? | 什么气象 |
[00:52] | Anarchy. | 混乱 |
[01:29] | You care for a challenge? | 愿接受挑战吗 |
[01:30] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[01:32] | A good challenge makes life worth living. | 好挑战能体现人生价值 |
[01:34] | Sounds like someone’s a philosopher. | 还是个哲学家啊 |
[01:36] | That’s pretty rare for a S.H.I.E.L.D. hangout. | 这在神盾局的场所里可不多见 |
[01:38] | I don’t know about all that, | 那我就不知道了 |
[01:39] | but I am a damn good dart thrower. | 但我很会投飞镖 |
[01:42] | Fair warning. | 我可提醒你了 |
[01:44] | How about we add a little wager? Make it fun? | 我们加上点赌注吧 这样更好玩 |
[01:46] | I’m not sure I want to lose all my money | 我可不想把钱都输给 |
[01:49] | to the hottest recruit. | 最厉害的新人 |
[01:53] | Well, top test scores and an ace pilot. | 考试第一 还是顶尖飞行员 |
[01:57] | You know, I need a pilot on my team. | 我的团队就需要个飞行员 |
[02:01] | I appreciate you blowing smoke up my ass, | 多谢你这么吹捧我 |
[02:04] | but I don’t think we’ve met. | 但我们好像还不认识 |
[02:05] | We haven’t. | 是啊 |
[02:06] | But I know a lot about you. | 但我很了解你 |
[02:08] | Like how your relationship with S.H.I.E.L.D. | 比如你和神盾局的关系 |
[02:09] | is headed for a very, very sad breakup. | 将迎来一场惨烈的分手 |
[02:13] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[02:14] | Seven years from now, in the Balkans, | 七年后 在巴尔干半岛 |
[02:18] | you get wounded real ugly, | 你将受重伤 |
[02:20] | lying there with your guts out. | 肠子都流出来了 不能动弹 |
[02:23] | You call for an extract, but they refuse. | 你请求救援 但他们拒绝了 |
[02:28] | You survive, | 你活了下来 |
[02:29] | but you and S.H.I.E.L.D. are over with, | 但你和神盾局从此分道扬镳 |
[02:32] | and you fall right into the loving arms of Hydra. | 转头投入了九头蛇的温柔怀抱 |
[02:38] | The future. | 未来 |
[02:41] | Why don’t I call the psych ward and | 我还是去联系精神病房 |
[02:44] | tell them you wandered off? | 告诉他们你走丢了 |
[02:50] | Damn. | 我去 |
[02:54] | That’s a neat trick. | 这招真漂亮 |
[02:56] | Yeah, that’s called a superpower. | 嗯 这叫异能 |
[03:01] | Would you like one? | 你也想要吗 |
[03:06] | Sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[03:07] | Two more beers on my tab. | 再来两杯啤酒 记我账上 |
[03:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:10] | Under the name John Garrett. | 记在约翰·加勒特名下 |
[03:19] | Stuck in the 1980s. | 困在了1980年代 |
[03:23] | Used to have nostalgia for them. | 原本还对这时代很怀旧呢 |
[03:24] | That is very gone. | 现在绝对不了 |
[03:29] | Roxy. It’s good to see you. | 洛克茜 见到你真好 |
[03:31] | Likewise, sir. Didn’t expect you again so soon. | 我也是 长官 没想到你们这么快就回来了 |
[03:34] | Yeah, well, couldn’t be helped. | 是啊 也是没办法 |
[03:38] | I know you guys are up to some top-secret stuff. | 我知道你们有绝密行动 |
[03:40] | The Lighthouse is all yours. Control is up and running. | 灯塔交给你们了 控制系统已正常运行 |
[03:43] | Wish I could hang with you. | 真希望能留下陪你们 |
[03:45] | Congrats on getting into the Academy. | 恭喜你进入学院 |
[03:46] | Thanks. Yeah. | 谢谢 |
[03:48] | I thought I was in S.H.I.E.L.D., but it turns out | 我本以为我已经是神盾局的了 但原来 |
[03:50] | Deke wasn’t authorized to make me an agent. | 迪克并没有权限让我当特工 |
[03:54] | Rest of the gang signed up, too. | 其他人也都报名了 |
[03:56] | Maybe we’ll be reunited at the Triskelion after we graduate. | 或许等毕业了 我们可以在三曲翼团聚 |
[04:01] | You’re not in a TV anymore, Coulson. | 你不在电视上了 科尔森 |
[04:04] | That’s cool. | 真酷 |
[04:05] | Just don’t ask me to explain it. | 别叫我解释 |
[04:07] | Well, duty calls. | 职责在召唤了 |
[04:10] | Good luck, Agent Glass. | 祝你好运 格拉斯特工 |
[04:16] | She mentioned the Triskelion, but it’s 1983. | 她提到了三曲翼 但这才1983年 |
[04:20] | Wasn’t in use yet. | 三曲翼当时还没投入使用 |
[04:22] | It’s ahead of schedule. | 时间线提前了 |
[04:23] | Just like Project Insight. | 就像洞察计划 |
[04:25] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[04:27] | Well, you’re the Director — | 你是局长 |
[04:28] | No, enough with the formalities. | 不 别拘泥于形式了 |
[04:30] | We’re dead in the water here. I need you to be you. | 我们现在毫无办法 我需要你做你 |
[04:33] | So if you have a mission for us, let us know. | 如果你有任务交给我们 告诉我们 |
[04:36] | Timeline’s coming apart. | 时间线在崩溃 |
[04:38] | We have to put it back. | 我们得恢复它 |
[04:40] | Nathaniel Malick’s out there | 纳撒尼尔·马利克现在 |
[04:41] | with quake powers and a new base. | 拥有震波异能和新基地 |
[04:43] | You made a promise to Daisy’s mom | 你向黛西妈妈承诺过 |
[04:45] | that she wouldn’t have to fight him alone. | 她不需要独自对抗他 |
[04:50] | I think it’s time to keep that promise. | 我觉得我们该兑现承诺了 |
[05:03] | Well, consider me impressed. | 我倒是觉得挺了不起 |
[05:05] | A multi-story base under a lighthouse? | 一座灯塔下有一个多层基地 |
[05:07] | Yeah, we’ve just spent a lot of time down here, | 嗯 我们在这下面待了好久 |
[05:09] | so maybe we’re over it. | 已经见怪不怪了 |
[05:14] | Any idea why the new countdown didn’t start | 知道我们修好驱动器后 为什么倒计时 |
[05:16] | after we fixed the Drive? | 没有再次开始吗 |
[05:18] | The electrochron displacement mechanism did stabilize it, | 电子置换装置的确稳定了它 |
[05:21] | but it is possible the cumulative damage | 但有可能累积损伤 |
[05:22] | severed our operative transmission receiver’s | 破坏了我们有效传输接收器 |
[05:24] | ability to penetrate space-time. | 穿透时空的能力 |
[05:26] | Did you understand that? | 你听懂了吗 |
[05:28] | Actually, yes. I did. | 其实 我还真听懂了 |
[05:31] | I’m gonna grab some rest. | 我要去休息一下 |
[05:32] | The bunks are down that way. | 床铺在那边 |
[05:34] | Can I take that off your hands? | 要我替你拿吗 |
[05:35] | I got it. Thanks. | 我拿吧 谢谢 |
[05:36] | Just thought I’d put some weight on the new leg, is all. | 我就想让新腿承承重 |
[05:39] | O…kay. | 好吧 |
[05:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:51] | Say what you will about the ’50s. | 随你怎么说50年代 |
[05:52] | At least he doesn’t know chivalry is dead. | 至少他不知道骑士风度已死 |
[05:57] | Okay, anyway… | 好吧 总之 |
[05:59] | I wish you’d pulled a solution for this out of my head. | 真希望你从我脑袋里提取到了解决方案 |
[06:02] | I need Fitz’s brain now — wherever it is. | 我现在需要菲兹的大脑 不管它在哪 |
[06:05] | So, you don’t remember anything about where you guys were? | 所以你完全不记得你们去了哪吗 |
[06:09] | No. That’s the point. | 不 就是要这样 |
[06:12] | What was the last thing that you…do remember? | 你最后记得的事是什么 |
[06:16] | You were being hunted by Chronicoms, | 你们当时在被长生人猎杀 |
[06:18] | but did it ever get…violent? | 但后面情况变得…暴力了吗 |
[06:20] | Why are you asking? | 你为什么这么问 |
[06:22] | Did I say something when you removed the implant? | 你移除植入物后我说了什么吗 |
[06:25] | Not exactly. | 并没有 |
[06:26] | Daisy, I don’t want to know. | 黛西 我不想知道 |
[06:27] | I thought we agreed — no information was supposed to come out. | 我们不是说好了 绝不能泄露任何信息 |
[06:29] | I don’t have any information. I — | 我没有任何信息 我… |
[06:32] | You couldn’t control yourself. | 你当时无法自抑 |
[06:35] | No matter how confused I was, I can’t know — | 不管我当时多糊涂 我不能知道 |
[06:37] | You were not confused. You were… | 你不是糊涂 你是… |
[06:40] | You were devastated. | 你是心碎 |
[06:42] | I’ve never seen you so freaked. | 我从未见过你那么惊惶 |
[06:43] | Y-Y-You were inconsolable. | 你难过得要死 |
[06:48] | That’s why I asked. | 所以我才问的 |
[06:50] | Johnson, Simmons, report to Control. | 约翰逊 西蒙斯 速来指挥中心 |
[07:03] | We’re not waiting on a broken clock. | 我们不能等一台坏掉的钟 |
[07:05] | We’re gonna do something. | 我们要采取行动 |
[07:06] | Even if we could leave this time, | 哪怕我们可以离开这个时间 |
[07:07] | leaving this Malick unleashed on the world | 让这个马利克在这个世界里搞破坏 |
[07:09] | could have irreparable consequences. | 也可能造成无法挽回的后果 |
[07:11] | He’s taken control of Afterlife. We have to take it back. | 他已夺取了来世 我们要把它夺回来 |
[07:14] | Starting with his hostages. | 先从解救人质开始 |
[07:15] | And protecting Jiaying at all costs. | 而且要不惜一切保护嘉颖 |
[07:17] | Simmons, can you send our coordinates to her watch? | 西蒙斯 你可以把我们的坐标发到她的表上吗 |
[07:19] | On it. | 这就办 |
[07:21] | I-I-I don’t think it’s a good idea to bring her here. | 我觉得最好别让她来这里 |
[07:23] | I hear you, but we can’t lose any more parents. | 我明白 但我们不能再失去更多父母了 |
[07:26] | This is about protecting your existence. | 这是为了保护你的存在 |
[07:27] | Aside from May and Yo-Yo, Jiaying doesn’t know us. | 除了梅和悠悠球 嘉颖不认识其他人 |
[07:30] | We could minimize what we tell her. | 我们可以尽量少地告诉她信息 |
[07:32] | Nothing about her future, her power, or you, her — | 绝不提她的未来 她的异能 或你 她的… |
[07:35] | Daughter? | 女儿吗 |
[07:39] | Daisy, there’s, uh… | 黛西 还有 |
[07:41] | one other thing. | 一件事 |
[07:43] | At Afterlife, there was a woman who — | 在来世 有个女人… |
[07:47] | That was fast. | 好快啊 |
[07:49] | He’s hunting us. | 他在猎杀我们 |
[07:54] | They call it Afterlife. | 他们称这里为来世 |
[07:57] | I couldn’t have picked a better name myself. | 我也想不到更好的名字了 |
[08:00] | Everyone I bring here has been saved from a tragic end | 每个我带来这里的人都避免了悲惨的结局 |
[08:03] | and given a new beginning. | 获得了新的开始 |
[08:05] | How do you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[08:06] | How did you see my future? | 你怎么看到我的未来的 |
[08:09] | I’ll show you. | 我带你看 |
[08:11] | It’s called the Time Stream. | 这叫时间流 |
[08:13] | Sent back from the future. | 是从未来送回来的 |
[08:16] | Almost done prepping, Mr. Malick. | 快准备好了 马利克先生 |
[08:20] | As soon as Dr. Grady here is finished, | 等格雷迪博士准备就绪 |
[08:22] | you’ll get to dip your toe in. | 你就可以去试试 |
[08:25] | Grady here’s not afraid of hazardous materials. | 格雷迪不怕危险材料 |
[08:29] | S.H.I.E.L.D. decided his tech was too dangerous | 神盾局认为他的技术太过危险 |
[08:32] | and was set to take him out, so I brought him into the fold. | 决心除掉他 所以我就把他招来麾下 |
[08:37] | You saying this thing’s hazardous? | 你是说这玩意有危险 |
[08:38] | Well, nothing to worry about. It’s not gonna hurt you. | 不必担心 它不会伤害你 |
[08:41] | It’ll just… blow your mind. | 只会…让你震惊 |
[08:46] | You’ll be meeting Sibyl. | 你会见到茜玻 |
[08:48] | She’ll guide you. | 她会引导你 |
[08:50] | There’s a lady in there? | 里面有个女人吗 |
[08:54] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[08:56] | She and I are after something — | 她和我有个目标 |
[08:57] | same thing you were after | 在你即将看到的 |
[08:59] | in the story of your life you’re about to see. | 你的人生故事里 那也曾是你的目标 |
[09:04] | Immortality. | 永生 |
[09:08] | Prepare yourself. | 准备好 |
[09:11] | Most people don’t like the ending. | 大部分人不喜欢结局 |
[09:26] | My people need protection. | 我的族人需要保护 |
[09:28] | You should leave that to us. | 把那交给我们吧 |
[09:30] | I don’t know who you people are, | 我都不知道你们是什么人 |
[09:32] | and somehow, you knew how to find me. | 可你们却不知怎么能找到我 |
[09:34] | We needed your help. | 我们需要你帮忙 |
[09:35] | And then you led that man right to our front door. | 然后你们把那男人引到了我们门口 |
[09:38] | We’re not your enemy. | 我们不是你的敌人 |
[09:40] | We save Inhumans. He wants to take their gifts. | 我们拯救异人 而他想夺走他们的异能 |
[09:42] | That’s how he got his. | 他的异能就是那么来的 |
[09:44] | Is that even possible? | 那有可能吗 |
[09:48] | It is. | 有 |
[09:49] | That could kill them. | 那会要他们的命的 |
[09:51] | If I can get in, I can get them out without being seen. | 如果我能进去 我能不被发现地救他们出来 |
[09:56] | I got my power back — thanks to you. | 我的异能恢复了 多亏了你 |
[09:58] | And if you get taken, you could lose it again, | 如果你被抓住 你可能再次失去异能 |
[10:01] | – and then you give it to — – I’ll go. | -而且还会让敌人得到… -我去 |
[10:04] | Scout a point of attack. | 侦查到攻击点 |
[10:06] | You said “be me.” | 你说”做我” |
[10:07] | This me is disposable. If I get caught — | 这个我是可牺牲的 即便被抓 |
[10:09] | Disposable’s the last thing you are. | 你绝不是可牺牲的 |
[10:11] | Recyclable, then. Minimal risk. | 那就是可循环的 风险最小 |
[10:13] | I can take him in. | 我可以送他去 |
[10:14] | I can’t allow that. | 我不能允许 |
[10:15] | It’s the easiest way. | 这是最简单的办法 |
[10:17] | I know the layout. | 我熟悉地形 |
[10:18] | I’ll drop him somewhere secret and then go. | 我偷偷把他送进去 然后就离开 |
[10:25] | Alright. | 好 |
[10:27] | We’ll fly close in the Quinjet. | 我们驾驶昆式战斗机飞近 |
[10:28] | You and Gordon drop in, do recon, and find the prisoners. | 你和戈登进去 侦查一番 找到人质 |
[10:32] | Then Yo-Yo and I will go in. | 然后我和悠悠球去 |
[10:34] | I’m going with you. | 我也去 |
[10:35] | We need you alive. | 我们需要你活着 |
[10:37] | Your people need you to lead. | 你的族人还需要你的领导 |
[10:38] | I have to get her back. | 我必须救她回来 |
[10:40] | Kora won’t listen to you. | 柯拉不会听你们的 |
[10:42] | Maybe I can talk some sense into her. | 或许我可以劝她恢复理智 |
[10:44] | But if she sees you, it can provoke her. | 但如果她看到你 也可能受到刺激 |
[10:47] | A-And then everyone’s at risk. | 到时大家就都有危险了 |
[10:50] | They’re right. | 他们是对的 |
[10:52] | We can’t risk it. | 我们不能冒险 |
[10:57] | I’ll stay. | 那我留下 |
[11:00] | But you have to bring back my daughter. | 但你们务必要把我女儿带回来 |
[11:13] | What the hell, May? | 搞什么 梅 |
[11:14] | Did it just slip your mind that I have a sister? | 你是忘记提我还有姐姐的事了吗 |
[11:16] | We were trying not to be swallowed by a time storm. | 我们之前在忙着不被时间风暴吞噬 |
[11:19] | Were you purposely trying to keep me in the dark? | 你是有意瞒着我的吗 |
[11:21] | Is this some weird way of you trying to protect me? | 你是在以奇怪的方式保护我吗 |
[11:23] | No. | 不是 |
[11:25] | No. | 不是 |
[11:27] | But Kora is volatile. | 但柯拉很不稳定 |
[11:29] | She already tried to kill your mother. | 她已经对你妈妈下过杀手了 |
[11:33] | She just never said anything | 她从未提过 |
[11:35] | about a sister, another kid. | 我还有姐姐 她还有个孩子 |
[11:39] | It’s possible that Kora wasn’t alive. | 柯拉之前可能没活下来 |
[11:45] | When we were at Afterlife, she stole a gun from a guard, | 我们在来世时 她从守卫那里偷了把枪 |
[11:48] | and I think she intended to use it on herself. | 我觉得她本来是打算自尽的 |
[11:51] | But Nathaniel got to her. | 但纳撒尼尔先找到了她 |
[11:53] | I think, in the original timeline, she — | 我觉得 在原始时间线里 |
[11:55] | She went through with it. | 她动手了 |
[12:00] | Which is why my mom would have left Afterlife | 所以我妈妈才会离开来世 |
[12:02] | to go do charity work and meet my dad and — | 去做慈善工作 然后认识了我爸 |
[12:04] | We can’t go down that hole right now, Daisy. | 我们现在不能去琢磨那些 黛西 |
[12:07] | Let me go with you. | 让我也去吧 |
[12:08] | No. | 不行 |
[12:10] | We need you and your mother to survive. | 我们需要你和你妈妈活下来 |
[12:12] | You’re staying put. | 你不能离开 |
[12:12] | Don’t tell me it’s because I’m not 100%, because I feel fine. | 别说是因为我还没完全恢复 因为我感觉很好 |
[12:14] | You’re not going. | 你不能去 |
[12:16] | This isn’t time for that family reunion. | 现在还不是家庭团聚的时候 |
[12:20] | We promised your mom we’d save Kora. | 我们向你妈保证过会救下柯拉 |
[12:23] | If she can be saved. | 如果她能被拯救的话 |
[12:29] | You can see the fluids draining from Mr. Li here | 你可以看到 从李先生身体里抽取的液体 |
[12:33] | into our friend Mr. Durant. | 在被输给我们的朋友杜兰特先生 |
[12:38] | The process used to be messy. | 这一过程原本很恶心 |
[12:41] | But a guy I know once said | 但我认识的一个人曾说 |
[12:43] | discovery requires experimentation, | 想有发现就要实验 |
[12:45] | so we experimented, found a better way. | 所以我们做了实验 发现了更好的办法 |
[12:48] | Still not painless. | 但疼痛无法避免 |
[12:50] | This is Kora, the one Inhuman we trust. | 这是柯拉 我们唯一信任的异人 |
[12:54] | The others felt entitled to judge | 其他人觉得他们有权评判 |
[12:55] | who is given gifts, who not. | 谁能被赋予天赋 谁不能 |
[12:57] | It was tradition. | 那是传统 |
[12:59] | When you’re raised in it, you don’t know any better. | 如果你从小受这种教育 就不会有别的想法 |
[13:01] | Those days are over. | 那些日子过去了 |
[13:03] | Kora and I are champions of the people, | 柯拉和我支持人民 |
[13:05] | like Robin Hood — stealing from the high and mighty | 就像罗宾·汉 劫富济贫 |
[13:08] | and giving to those more deserving. | 把异能给更有资格的人 |
[13:10] | Take Durant here. | 比如杜兰特 |
[13:13] | Simple mercenary, just trying to earn a decent living. | 只是个想挣份好营生的雇佣兵 |
[13:16] | S.H.I.E.L.D. decided he worked for the wrong people. | 神盾局认为他的雇主不是好人 |
[13:18] | What did they do, Durant? | 他们做了什么 杜兰特 |
[13:21] | They shot down our plane. | 他们击落了我们的飞机 |
[13:22] | They shot it right out of the sky. | 他们把飞机从空中击落了 |
[13:24] | And who are they to decide that? | 他们凭什么做这个判断 |
[13:27] | S.H.I.E.L.D., Hydra, Inhumans — | 神盾局 九头蛇 异人族 |
[13:30] | all committing horrors in the name of world order. | 都在犯下暴行 却说是为了世界秩序 |
[13:33] | Control. | 为了控制大局 |
[13:35] | You saved him from that oppression. | 你让他不必遭受那样的压迫 |
[13:37] | And from the crashing plane. | 也不必死在坠落飞机里 |
[13:39] | What kind of power is he getting? | 他能得到什么异能 |
[13:50] | That’s what he’s getting. | 就这个 |
[13:53] | Kora. | 柯拉 |
[13:55] | Mr. Li is in a lot of pain. | 李先生现在很痛苦 |
[14:00] | Why don’t you put him out of his misery. | 你结束他的痛苦吧 |
[14:03] | Mercy comes in many forms. | 仁慈有多种形式 |
[14:07] | I should have killed you years ago. | 我好多年前就该杀了你 |
[14:16] | I forgive you for believing that. | 我原谅你那么想 |
[14:35] | I want a power like that. | 我想要那样的异能 |
[14:37] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[14:39] | You’ll get yours as soon as we take it from S.H.I.E.L.D. | 等我们从神盾局那里夺来 你就能拥有异能 |
[14:50] | 20 minutes out. | 还有20分钟到 |
[14:56] | Nope. | 不行 |
[14:56] | What? You don’t trust me? | 怎么 你不信任我吗 |
[14:59] | You seem pretty calm, considering where we’re headed. | 考虑到我们的目的地 你似乎很平静 |
[15:02] | Well, this fight is necessary. | 这场战斗是必要的 |
[15:04] | That probably helps. | 这或许让我镇定了些 |
[15:28] | I was just… | 我就是… |
[15:30] | taking a look at this again. | 想再看看这个 |
[15:32] | Staying in the ’80s wouldn’t be my worst-case scenario, but… | 虽然待在80年代不是我最怕的情况 但 |
[15:36] | I know everybody wants to go home. | 我知道大家都想回家 |
[15:40] | And, hey, at least we’re still alive, right? | 至少我们还活着 是吧 |
[15:46] | It’s not the first time he’s saved us. | 这不是他第一次救我们了 |
[15:48] | When it looked like the end for Fitz and me, | 当我和菲兹似乎要走向终结时 |
[15:51] | there was Enoch. | 伊诺克出现了 |
[15:54] | Yeah, well, he sacrificed himself | 是啊 他牺牲了自己 |
[15:55] | so that we could all go on. | 让我们能活下去 |
[15:58] | And we will. | 我们会的 |
[16:01] | Just got to figure out | 只是需要弄明白 |
[16:02] | why this thing isn’t communicating with Fitz anymore. | 这玩意为什么不能跟菲兹通讯了 |
[16:07] | Maybe it never was. | 或许从来就不能 |
[16:12] | But you said he was controlling the jumps. | 但你说是他在控制跳跃 |
[16:13] | I thought he was, but consider the logic. | 我也以为是 但用逻辑想想 |
[16:16] | We followed wherever the Chronicoms went. | 我们一直在追随长生人的脚步 |
[16:17] | They dictated time and place. | 是他们控制时间地点 |
[16:19] | The Zephyr could have been pre-programmed to follow. | 和风可能被预编程了追随他们 |
[16:21] | But we took out the Chronicoms. | 但我们干掉了长生人 |
[16:23] | And the Drive was damaged in the process. | 而驱动器也在这过程中受损了 |
[16:26] | Every jump since then has been a malfunction. | 此后的所有跳跃都只是故障 |
[16:31] | So, why wouldn’t Fitz help us? | 所以菲兹怎么不帮我们 |
[16:40] | Don’t. | 别 |
[16:43] | Maybe it’s too painful to remember. | 或许太痛苦了才不能记起 |
[16:47] | To want to remember. | 不想记起 |
[16:48] | Please don’t even think that. | 请想都不要那么想 |
[16:51] | I sent him messages | 我给他发的消息 |
[16:52] | that disappeared into the depths of space. | 都消失进了太空深渊之中 |
[16:56] | No answer. | 毫无回应 |
[16:57] | Fitz is out there. | 菲兹还在 |
[17:00] | Whatever’s happening right now | 不管现在发生了什么情况 |
[17:01] | is happening for a reason. | 都肯定是有原因的 |
[17:03] | We’re gonna fix this and get back to him. | 我们要修复机器 跟他团聚 |
[17:06] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[17:09] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:28] | Find the location of the prisoners, then jump back. | 找到人质 然后就跳回来 |
[17:31] | Copy. | 收到 |
[17:32] | If you’re not back in 30 minutes, we’re coming in. | 如果你们30分钟还没回来 我们就进去 |
[17:34] | And no hero business. Understood? | 别逞英雄 知道了吗 |
[17:37] | Understood. | 知道了 |
[17:38] | I’m taking us into a section that’s usually empty, | 我会带我们去一个一般空置的区域 |
[17:40] | so no one will see us. | 不会有人看到我们 |
[17:41] | Is there anything special you need me to do? | 你需要我做什么特定的事吗 |
[17:43] | Do we have to, like… hug or something? | 我们需要…抱着吗 |
[17:45] | You’re hilarious, but no. | 你真逗 但不需要 |
[17:48] | You guys might want to take a step back, though. | 不过你们最好退一步 |
[17:58] | I feel tingly. | 我感到了一阵刺挠 |
[18:00] | It goes away. | 会消退的 |
[18:01] | Actually, it’s not unpleasant. | 其实 并不觉得难受 |
[18:04] | If we head this way, we can find where they’re keeping them. | 我们走这边 可以找到他们关押人质的地方 |
[18:11] | Waiting is the hardest part. | 等待是最难的部分 |
[18:18] | Take him to be prepped. | 带他去做准备 |
[18:26] | You knew we were coming. | 你早知道我们要来 |
[18:27] | To this very spot. | 来这个地点 |
[18:29] | Well, if you want to get technical, | 如果你想纠细节 |
[18:31] | I knew there was a 94% chance. | 我知道有94%的可能性 |
[18:33] | Because you have the Time Stream. | 因为你有时间流 |
[18:41] | You don’t know what you’ve gotten yourself into. | 你不知道自己卷入了什么事里 |
[18:43] | Sibyl wants this planet for her Chronicoms. | 茜玻想为她的长生人占领这个星球 |
[18:46] | Oh, you hear that, Durant? | 你听到了吗 杜兰特 |
[18:47] | I think he’s giving us the old good guy pitch, | 我觉得他在向我们发表好人讲话 |
[18:49] | appealing to the “better angels of my nature.” | 唤醒我内心的善良 |
[18:52] | Nice Abe Lincoln reference. | 这个林肯梗接的好 |
[18:53] | Maybe I’m just helping you not die. | 或许我只是在帮你避免一死 |
[18:55] | Your father was co-opted by Sibyl. Look where that got him. | 你父亲就被茜玻洗脑了 看看他的下场 |
[18:58] | Um, my father was killed by your team. | 我父亲是被你的队友杀的 |
[19:00] | Or do you want to try to deny that? | 难道你要否认吗 |
[19:01] | Didn’t get me as choked up as I thought it would. | 我并没因此特别难过 |
[19:03] | Sounds like the apple fell far from the tree. | 看来儿子不太像老子 |
[19:05] | I have no use for my father’s way of thinking. | 我父亲的思维对我毫无用处 |
[19:08] | He trapped himself in Hydra, | 他把自己困在了九头蛇里 |
[19:10] | bound by its history, rules, hierarchy. | 被其历史 规则和阶级所束缚 |
[19:13] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[19:15] | Here’s my pitch — goodbye to all that. | 我的提议是 推翻那一切 |
[19:18] | Say hello to anarchy. | 迎来混乱 |
[19:21] | You’d be surprised how tempting that is to some people. | 你会想不到有些人多喜欢这个想法 |
[19:35] | Buddy! | 伙计 |
[19:36] | There he is! | 他来了 |
[19:42] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用这么做的 |
[19:44] | He’s just a kid. | 他还是个孩子 |
[19:46] | We gave him a chance to join us. | 我们给了他机会加入我们 |
[19:48] | You must be Kora. | 你是柯拉吧 |
[19:50] | And you’re Agent Coulson. | 你是科尔森特工 |
[19:52] | Oh, call him Phil. | 喊他菲尔吧 |
[19:54] | I’ve seen it all, bud — everything you did to me. | 我都见过了 伙计 你对我做的一切 |
[19:57] | I’m sorry — have we met? | 什么 我们认识吗 |
[19:59] | Not yet, but I got a sneak peek at my future, | 还没 但我偷看了我的未来 |
[20:01] | and you play a big part in it. | 你在其中非常重要 |
[20:04] | Here’s a hint — | 提示你 |
[20:05] | you vaporize me with a space laser. | 你用太空激光把我蒸发了 |
[20:08] | Garrett. | 加勒特 |
[20:10] | Clever — digging up our greatest hits. | 聪明啊 挖出我们的大劲敌 |
[20:12] | I’m not even mad. | 我都不生气 |
[20:14] | They let me watch you die a bunch of times. | 他们让我看了好几次你的死亡 |
[20:16] | Made me feel better. | 我好受多了 |
[20:17] | Oh, yeah? Which one was your favorite? | 是吗 你最喜欢哪次 |
[20:20] | Long-haired creepo, stabbed you with a pointy stick. | 长发变态 拿尖棍子捅死你 |
[20:24] | That was funny. | 那个好玩 |
[20:25] | You haven’t changed a bit. | 你真是一点没变 |
[20:27] | And I’m aware that statement makes no sense. | 我知道这么说不合情理 |
[20:31] | Here comes the good stuff, John. | 好东西来了 约翰 |
[21:02] | Lookin’ spry for an old guy. | 老头子精神不错啊 |
[21:03] | How’s it feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[21:05] | Fantastic. | 好极了 |
[21:05] | I think I’m a fan of the 21st century. | 我觉得我很喜欢21世纪 |
[21:07] | Yeah, don’t get your hopes up. | 别太抱希望了 |
[21:09] | We make a mean prosthetic, but, uh, fascism is back. | 我们的假肢做得好 但法西斯主义又回归了 |
[21:12] | You mean the thing I helped wipe out 10 years ago? | 就是我10年前帮忙消灭的东西吗 |
[21:14] | Yeah. The past won’t leave us alone. | 对 过去不肯放过我 |
[21:17] | Yeah, Mack caught me up. | 嗯 迈克跟我讲了 |
[21:19] | You know, you said her name to me when, uh… | 你跟我说过她的名字 |
[21:22] | Malick was doing a number on you. | 就是马利克在伤害你的时候 |
[21:24] | Jiaying. | 嘉颖 |
[21:27] | Hydra did the same thing to her. | 九头蛇曾对她做过一样的事 |
[21:29] | They cut her up, they took her power — | 把她切开 夺走了她的异能 |
[21:31] | in my past and in her future. | 那是我的过去 她的未来 |
[21:35] | She can heal herself, live…A long time. | 她能自愈 能活很久 |
[21:40] | Malick thought that’s what I could do. | 马利克以为我也是那样的 |
[21:42] | He’s after the real thing now. | 他现在想要真有异能的人了 |
[21:44] | Did Mack say anything about what happened with her and I? | 迈克提到她和我的事了吗 |
[21:50] | Yeah, well, things got really bad, and it… | 情况后来很糟 |
[21:57] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[21:59] | But it came to an end. | 但最终都了结了 |
[22:01] | Maybe now’s your chance to experience | 或许你现在有机会体验 |
[22:03] | what she was like before that. | 她在那之前是什么样的 |
[22:05] | You should talk to her. | 你该找她谈谈 |
[22:06] | No, I shouldn’t. | 那不好 |
[22:07] | She — She can’t know who I am. | 不能让她知道我是谁 |
[22:09] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[22:10] | Because of the timeline — | 因为时间线 |
[22:11] | The timeline is screwed. | 时间线反正也乱了 |
[22:13] | Pardon my French. | 不好意思 |
[22:14] | And look who you’re talking to — | 看看你在跟谁说话 |
[22:15] | a guy who served under “I Like Ike” | 艾森豪威尔时期的军人 |
[22:17] | and was supposed to be dead by now. | 现在早该死的人 |
[22:18] | Ike? | 谁 |
[22:20] | Point is… | 重点是 |
[22:23] | you got a rare opportunity here. | 你现在有难得的机会 |
[22:26] | I got a list of people long gone by now I’d… | 我有一堆早死去的故人 |
[22:29] | I’d do anything to have one last stolen moment with. | 如果能再多跟他们待片刻 我真的会不惜一切 |
[22:33] | Regardless of what space-time has to say about it. | 不管时间空间有什么意见 |
[22:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:38] | I’ll be your chaperone. How about that? | 我来陪你 怎么样 |
[22:40] | You need me to bail you out, I’ll be right there. | 如果你需要我救场 我就上 |
[22:43] | You really are a square, aren’t you? | 你还真是个老古板啊 |
[22:46] | Harsh, but…yes. | 有点刺耳 但是的 |
[22:54] | Coulson, come in. | 科尔森 回复 |
[22:56] | Coulson! | 科尔森 |
[22:57] | Something’s wrong. They should be back by now. | 出事了 他们早该回来了 |
[22:59] | My turn, then. | 那该我去了 |
[23:00] | I’ll go in and take a look around. | 我去看看情况 |
[23:02] | No. It should be me. | 不行 该我去 |
[23:04] | You stay put. | 你别动 |
[23:04] | I’ll zip in and out. They’ll never see me coming. | 我快进快出 他们都不会看到我 |
[23:06] | Unless they do. | 除非他们能料到 |
[23:08] | – Mack. – If they caught Gordon, | -迈克 -如果他们逮住了戈登 |
[23:09] | who knows what we’re walking into. | 我们会面临什么情况就难说了 |
[23:11] | Just stand by for my signal. | 等待我的信号 |
[23:13] | As soon as I find Coulson, I’ll call for you. | 我一找到科尔森 就联系你 |
[23:19] | I’ll be ready. | 我会做好准备 |
[23:24] | This isn’t anarchy. This is evil. | 这不是混乱 这是邪恶 |
[23:26] | Justice isn’t always pretty, Agent Coulson. | 正义不总是美好的 科尔森特工 |
[23:29] | You know, a man who’s died and killed as much as you | 像你这样多次死去被杀的人 |
[23:31] | should understand that by now. | 现在该明白这道理了 |
[23:32] | Speaking of pretty, | 说到美 |
[23:34] | I get to keep the old baby blues, right? | 我的蓝眼睛不会消失吧 |
[23:36] | Good question. | 好问题 |
[23:37] | You know, I’m not…really sure. | 这我不太确定 |
[23:39] | What? | 什么 |
[23:40] | No, no, no, no, no. Time out, man! | 不不不 停下 |
[23:42] | That is not what I signed up for! | 我可不想变成那样 |
[23:43] | Kora, please. | 柯拉 拜托了 |
[23:44] | Gordon helped Jiaying keep Kora prisoner. | 戈登曾帮助嘉颖囚禁柯拉 |
[23:48] | Uh, dude, come on. | 哥们 拜托 |
[23:51] | I don’t feel so hot. | 我感觉不妙 |
[23:53] | Uh, unplug me, man. | 给我拔管子 |
[23:54] | I changed my mind! | 我改主意了 |
[24:02] | You see? | 看 |
[24:03] | Everything worked out. Huh? | 一切都好吧 |
[24:05] | Pun intended. | 有意双关 |
[24:06] | You don’t know what you’re doing, | 你根本不知道你在做什么 |
[24:07] | giving that man that power. | 给那男人那个异能 |
[24:09] | It was written in the stars. | 这是命运 |
[24:12] | I wanted out, and I was out. | 我想出去 我就出去了 |
[24:15] | I disappeared, reappeared. | 我消失了 然后又重现了 |
[24:18] | There should be a word for that. | 该有个词形容这个 |
[24:19] | You teleported. | 这叫瞬移 |
[24:21] | I like that! | 我喜欢 |
[24:22] | Yeah. Thanks, Phil. | 嗯 谢了 菲尔 |
[24:23] | Alright, you think with enough practice, | 好了 你觉得经过练习 |
[24:24] | you could take me with you, | 你可以带我走吗 |
[24:25] | you could go where I tell you to? | 去我叫你去的地方 |
[24:27] | – Bet your bottom dollar. – Good. | -绝对能 -很好 |
[24:29] | We have our target out there. Let’s go find her. | 我们的目标在外面 我们去找她 |
[24:33] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[24:34] | Is that… | 那… |
[24:36] | Oh, yep! | 好啊 |
[24:37] | Here it comes. | 来了 |
[24:38] | Cleared for takeoff, bud. | 准备起飞 伙计 |
[24:52] | Tell me there’s news. | 有消息了吗 |
[24:53] | I’m sorry. Nothing yet. | 抱歉 还没有 |
[24:56] | I knew this was a mistake. | 我就知道这是个错误 |
[24:57] | I never should’ve agreed to this plan. | 我就不该同意这个计划 |
[24:59] | You can trust us. | 你可以信任我们 |
[25:01] | Trust you? | 信任你们 |
[25:01] | I don’t know anything about you. | 我根本不了解你 |
[25:03] | And no one will tell me anything. | 又没人肯跟我说实话 |
[25:05] | We just want to help. | 我们只是想帮忙 |
[25:07] | Afterlife is important to us, too. | 来世对我们也很重要 |
[25:10] | You don’t know the first thing about it. | 你根本不了解那里 |
[25:14] | She’s been there. | 她去过那里 |
[25:18] | Before your friends showed up, | 你的朋友来之前 |
[25:20] | we’d never had an outsider find us. | 从未有外人找到过我们 |
[25:22] | She’s no outsider. | 她不是外人 |
[25:27] | Go on. Show her. | 展示给她看吧 |
[25:50] | Vibrations. | 震动 |
[25:53] | Where did you learn that? | 你在哪学的 |
[25:56] | From you. | 你教我的 |
[25:58] | At Afterlife. | 在来世 |
[26:00] | In 30 years. | 30年后 |
[26:05] | We’re from the future, and I know how that sounds, | 我们来自未来 我知道那听上去很疯狂 |
[26:07] | but it’s… | 但这… |
[26:10] | …it’s the truth. | 是实话 |
[26:13] | I, um… | 我… |
[26:16] | I had a feeling I… | 我有种感觉 |
[26:19] | I knew you. | 我觉得我认识你 |
[26:21] | There’s something… | 你有种… |
[26:24] | so familiar. | 熟悉感 |
[26:29] | Your gift — it’s a lot like… | 你的异能 很像… |
[26:38] | Nathaniel took that from you. | 纳撒尼尔从你那里夺走的 |
[26:41] | It almost killed me. | 差点要了我的命 |
[26:45] | It’s knowledge of the future that led him to us, | 是对未来的了解让他找到了我们 |
[26:49] | that he used to warp Kora’s mind | 他以此来扭曲柯拉的心智 |
[26:52] | and turn her against me. | 让她与我反目 |
[27:00] | Were you close with her? | 你们亲密吗 |
[27:05] | Inseparable. | 密不可分 |
[27:07] | She clung to my leg for the first three years. | 她头三年都一直抱着我的腿 |
[27:10] | Shy, sweet girl. | 害羞可爱的女孩 |
[27:12] | What changed? | 怎么变了 |
[27:16] | Terrigenesis. | 泰瑞根变异 |
[27:18] | I thought she was ready, but… | 我本以为她准备好了 但 |
[27:21] | Kora lost control. | 柯拉失控了 |
[27:22] | There were accidents. | 发生了意外 |
[27:24] | The more I tried to help, the more she pulled away. | 我越是想帮忙 她越是疏远我 |
[27:29] | That must be hard. | 那肯定很难受 |
[27:34] | Being so close to someone | 跟一个人非常亲近 |
[27:36] | and not being able to reach them. | 却走不进他们的内心 |
[27:41] | The others… | 其他人 |
[27:43] | they wanted her gone. | 他们想除掉她 |
[27:46] | But they don’t see what I do. | 但他们看不到我能看到的 |
[27:50] | Kora has a — a good heart. | 柯拉有颗善良的心 |
[27:53] | She’s worth saving. | 她值得拯救 |
[27:56] | Well, she’s lucky to have you. | 她有你很幸运 |
[28:02] | My power has allowed me to live a long life. | 我的异能让我活了很久 |
[28:05] | I used to think it was my greatest gift, | 我曾以为那是我最大的天赐 |
[28:08] | but I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[28:12] | It was her. | 她才是 |
[28:19] | Sorry. Did I say something? | 抱歉 我说错什么了吗 |
[28:25] | Growing up, I… | 我从小 |
[28:27] | I never knew my mom. | 就没见过我妈妈 |
[28:30] | And when I finally found her… | 我最终找到她时 |
[28:36] | she wasn’t who I’d hoped she would be. | 她却不是我希望的那个样子 |
[28:41] | She hurt you. | 她伤害了你 |
[28:45] | I can’t speak to your mother’s reasons, | 我不知道你妈妈为什么会那么做 |
[28:50] | but for me… | 但就我而言 |
[28:53] | sometimes, trying to do the right thing | 有时 你想做正确的事 |
[28:58] | comes out all wrong. | 却完全做错了 |
[29:13] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[29:14] | Nailed it! | 搞定了 |
[29:16] | More like third time’s a charm. | 第三次才成功 |
[29:21] | I saw these guys open up for Twisted Sister. | 我见过他们给扭曲姐妹开场 |
[29:26] | You’ve had yourself a day, but it’s not over yet. | 你今天挺累的了 但还没完呢 |
[29:29] | We’re gonna have to split up. Are you ready? | 我们得分头行动了 你准备好了吗 |
[29:32] | If the job was easy, it wouldn’t be any fun. | 如果工作轻松 就不好玩了 |
[29:44] | Coulson. | 科尔森 |
[29:45] | Hang in there. We’re leaving. | 撑住 我们这就走 |
[29:47] | The door. | 门 |
[29:49] | You let me worry about that. | 让我来操心吧 |
[29:51] | This room was built to hold powerful Inhumans. | 这个房间能关住厉害的异人 |
[29:54] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[29:55] | And I’m about to bust us out of here. | 我这就带我们冲出去 |
[29:57] | Watch. | 看着吧 |
[29:58] | It’s gonna be super-satisfying. | 会特别有满足感的 |
[30:00] | You can’t get us out. | 你无法带我们出去的 |
[30:04] | But maybe I can. | 但或许我能 |
[30:06] | Save your energy. You’re too weak. | 省省力吧 你太虚弱了 |
[30:09] | The other Inhumans… | 其他异人 |
[30:11] | I can’t let this happen to them. | 我不能让他们也遭受这种事 |
[30:13] | Gordon, wait! | 戈登 等等 |
[30:17] | It’s okay. You’re gonna be alright. | 没事 你不会有事的 |
[30:21] | You’re hilarious. | 你真逗 |
[30:32] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[30:35] | Melinda May! | 梅琳达·梅 |
[30:36] | Blast from the future! | 来自未来 |
[30:39] | It’s your old buddy — John Garrett. | 我是你的老朋友 约翰·加勒特 |
[30:41] | Same rugged good looks — | 还是那样粗犷帅气 |
[30:43] | just…maybe a little less rugged. | 但或许鲜肉了些 |
[30:46] | How’d you find this place, John? | 你怎么找到这里的 约翰 |
[30:48] | Well, my pal Nate told me how to find it. | 我朋友纳撒指的路 |
[30:51] | He’s around here somewhere. | 他就在这里 |
[31:00] | I know where I’m going, | 我知道我要去哪 |
[31:01] | but the landing part’s a little tricky. | 但落地还是不好掌控 |
[31:05] | Coulson called it teleporting. | 科尔森称之为瞬移 |
[31:07] | Gordon. | 戈登 |
[31:10] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这里干什么 |
[31:11] | Planning a little road trip. | 我们打算上路 |
[31:13] | Looking for an open-minded gal to tag along. | 想带个思维开阔的姑娘一起走 |
[31:15] | Thought you’d never ask. | 还以为你不会邀请我呢 |
[31:17] | Oh, sorry, babe. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[31:18] | You ain’t who I’m — | 你不是我要… |
[31:29] | Oh, right. | 对哦 |
[31:30] | Bye. | 再见了 |
[31:44] | Daisy, do you copy? | 黛西 收到吗 |
[31:46] | Daisy, come in. | 黛西 回复 |
[31:47] | May, what’s wrong? | 梅 怎么了 |
[31:48] | John Garrett’s here with Nathaniel, | 约翰·加勒特跟纳撒尼尔一起来了 |
[31:49] | and they have Gordon’s powers. | 他们还夺取了戈登的异能 |
[31:51] | Get Jiaying someplace safe. | 带嘉颖去安全的地方 |
[31:53] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[32:01] | I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我正到处找你们呢 |
[32:11] | Coulson. | 科尔森 |
[32:13] | Gordon? | 戈登呢 |
[32:16] | The Inhumans are being held in a room down that way. | 异人们被关在那边的一个房间里 |
[32:21] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[32:23] | Better call Yo-Yo. | 最好把悠悠球叫来 |
[32:24] | Yo — Yo — | 悠…悠… |
[32:25] | Still not used to that. | 我还是不习惯你这样 |
[32:26] | May radio’d. Nathaniel’s at the Lighthouse. | 梅在无线电上说纳撒尼尔去了灯塔 |
[32:29] | He’s with John Garrett. | 他跟约翰·加勒特在一起 |
[32:30] | I’ll explain on the way back. | 回去路上我再细说 |
[32:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:33] | Yo-Yo and I will get the hostages out. | 悠悠球跟我去把人质救出来 |
[32:34] | Find Kora. We’ll meet back at the Quinjet. | 找到柯拉 我们回昆式战斗机碰头 |
[32:36] | I got a feeling she might be expecting that. | 我有预感她可能正等着我呢 |
[32:40] | Malick’s got guards up ahead. | 前面有马利克的守卫 |
[32:43] | No problem. | 不成问题 |
[32:45] | Hey, dummy! | 白痴 |
[32:51] | Do your thing. | 看你的了 |
[33:03] | It’s okay. You’re safe. | 没事了 你们安全了 |
[33:09] | For the record, I’m digging the upgrade. | 我要说 我喜欢你这升级 |
[33:12] | Alright. Let’s get you out of here. | 好吧 我们离开这里吧 |
[33:18] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[33:21] | The two of us in here? | 我们两个在这里打吗 |
[33:22] | You want to bring the whole of River’s End down on our heads? | 你想让整个河尽镇砸在我们头上吗 |
[33:24] | Give me a reason. | 给我一个不出手的理由 |
[33:26] | Where’s Kora? What have you done with her? | 柯拉在哪里 你对她做了什么 |
[33:31] | Sorry. Kora couldn’t make it. | 抱歉 柯拉没能来 |
[33:33] | But she sends her best. | 但她让我代好来着 |
[33:34] | And don’t you look at me like that. | 你别那样看着我 |
[33:36] | You still have Daisy. | 你还有黛西 |
[33:38] | Isn’t one daughter enough? | 一个女儿还不够吗 |
[33:45] | Y-You didn’t know. | 原来你不知道呀 |
[33:50] | It’s like a season finale of “Dallas” around here. | 简直像《家族风云》大结局一样狗血 |
[33:53] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:55] | I wanted to tell you, but I — | 我本想告诉你的 但我… |
[33:57] | What you said about your mother — | 你讲的你母亲的事… |
[33:58] | you were talking about me. | 你说的就是我 |
[34:00] | It’s… | 那… |
[34:02] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[34:04] | I hurt you? | 我伤害了你 |
[34:05] | But I would never — | 但我绝不会… |
[34:06] | It’s actually a riveting story. | 这其实是个引人入胜的故事 |
[34:08] | See, Hydra just cuts you all to bits. | 九头蛇把你大卸八块 |
[34:11] | You’re left for dead, your powers stolen. | 他们留下你等死 你的异能被偷走了 |
[34:12] | That part, you both have in common now. | 在这件事上 你们现在有共同点了 |
[34:16] | Daisy grows up alone. | 黛西独自长大 |
[34:18] | Sad. | 好可怜 |
[34:19] | Finds you eventually, but by then, | 最后找到你了 但那时 |
[34:21] | you’re all militant and she’s with S.H.I.E.L.D. — | 你成了激进分子 而她是神盾局的人 |
[34:22] | – Stop it. – You’re on opposite sides. | -别说了 -你们立场对立 |
[34:24] | So you start to drain the life out of her. | 所以你开始吸走她的生命力 |
[34:26] | – Enough. – And it’s working. | -够了 -而且你成功了 |
[34:28] | You’re about to kill her. | 她就要被你杀死了 |
[34:29] | But guess who steps in to crush your spine. | 但猜猜谁突然插手 挤碎了你的脊椎 |
[34:33] | Dear old — | 是亲爱的… |
[34:34] | Enough! | 够了 |
[34:43] | Nice quake. | 震得不错 |
[34:44] | I’d give it a B. | 我给你打个B |
[34:46] | B-plus. | |
[34:48] | Definitely room for improvement. | 绝对还有提升空间 |
[34:59] | If you haven’t done the math, | 如果你还没算过 |
[35:00] | I’ve had these powers a lot longer than you have. | 我有这异能的时间比你长多了 |
[35:05] | Leave my daughter alone. | 离我女儿远点 |
[35:17] | Stay back. | 别过来 |
[35:18] | I won’t say it again. | 别逼我说第二次 |
[35:21] | Mom, no! | 妈妈 别 |
[35:30] | Well, I guess she won’t live forever. | 好吧 看来她不能永生 |
[35:33] | And you won’t live at all. | 你连生都不能生 |
[36:30] | If he’s not here for Jiaying, what’s he after? | 如果他不是为了嘉颖而来 那是为什么 |
[36:34] | Who’s this Garrett fella, anyway? | 这个叫加勒特的到底是谁 |
[36:43] | There you are! | 原来你在这儿 |
[36:44] | Sousa, shoot him! | 苏萨 开枪 |
[37:16] | Kora. | 柯拉 |
[37:19] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[37:22] | Slowly. | 慢一点 |
[37:27] | Agent Coulson. | 科尔森特工 |
[37:28] | I’ve been waiting. | 我等了很久了 |
[37:31] | The rest of your gang is gone. | 你其他同伴都走了 |
[37:34] | They abandoned you. | 他们抛弃了你 |
[37:35] | Garrett moved them off somewhere else. | 加勒特把他们转移到别的地方了 |
[37:38] | I wanted to come with you. | 我本就想跟你走 |
[37:41] | Meet my sister. | 去见见我妹妹 |
[37:43] | You know, Sibyl told me all about her — | 茜玻跟我说了她很多事 |
[37:52] | Nathaniel killed Jiaying. | 纳撒尼尔杀了嘉颖 |
[37:54] | I don’t understand, but he didn’t want her power at all. | 我不明白 他并不想要她的能力啊 |
[37:57] | I’m still trying to find where he went, | 我还在查他的去向 |
[37:58] | and Garrett’s MIA, too. | 加勒特也不见了 |
[38:42] | They took Simmons. | 他们带走了西蒙斯 |
[38:52] | Where’s Deke? | 迪克在哪 |
[39:00] | Deke, come in. | 迪克 请回复 |
[39:01] | Deke. | 迪克 |
[39:04] | Deke, come in. Where are you? | 迪克 请回复 你在哪 |
[39:20] | Deke Shaw, answer your radio! | 迪克·肖 回复无线电 |
[39:24] | May, where are we going? | 梅 我们去哪 |
[39:25] | We’re not going anywhere. You are. | 我们哪里也没去 是你自己 |
[39:27] | The Zephyr’s been hijacked. | 和风被挟持了 |
[40:01] | Today just keeps getting better and better. | 今天真是越来越精彩了 |
[40:04] | First, superpowers, now a spaceship. | 先是异能 现在还有太空船 |
[40:08] | Can I get a “best day ever”?! | 是不是该喊一句”最精彩的一天” |
[40:11] | Best day ever! | 最精彩的一天 |
[40:12] | If duct tape doesn’t work, I can liquify a femur or two. | 不喜欢胶带 我也可以震碎你的股骨 |
[40:15] | It’s your call. | 你决定 |
[40:21] | Why am I here? What do you want? | 为什么抓我 你想干什么 |
[40:23] | My pal Sibyl ran the numbers, | 我的朋友茜玻推算了一下 |
[40:27] | and every outcome where we don’t come out on top | 所有我们没能获胜的结局 |
[40:29] | has one thing in common. | 都有一个共同点 |
[40:32] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[40:33] | He’s gotten in our way long enough. | 他挡我们的路挡太久了 |
[40:36] | And now you’re gonna take us to him. | 现在你要带我们去找他 |