时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | ‐ Jesus, Alex! ‐ Found it in my dad’s desk. | -上帝啊 艾利克斯 -在我爸爸的书桌里找到的 |
[00:13] | Chase was right. We’ve gotta protect ourselves. | 查斯说得对 我们要保护自己 |
[00:15] | I don’t understand. It’s never taken this long before. | 我不明白 之前从未需要这么长的时间 |
[00:19] | You don’t feel anything at all? | 你什么都感觉不到吗 |
[00:21] | We’re gonna need another sacrifice. | 我们还需要一位牺牲者 |
[00:23] | The solution is right… | 解决方案 就在… |
[00:25] | We are in trouble here, Victor. | 我们有麻烦了 维克多 |
[00:26] | I know I screwed up. | 我知道 我搞砸了 |
[00:27] | First the girl, and now this false alarm? | 先是那女孩 现在又这样虚晃一招 |
[00:30] | What is going on with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[00:31] | Maybe the bracelet is some kind of inhibitor? | 这个手镯也许是某种抑制工具吗 |
[00:33] | Which would explain why my mom never wanted me to take it off. | 所以我妈妈才绝对不会让我拿下来 |
[00:39] | Get away from her! | 别碰她 |
[00:42] | Holy shit, it does what I say. | 天啊 它听我的话 |
[00:44] | Give me that. What is this thing called? | 给我 这东西叫什么 |
[00:47] | Fistigons. | 粉碎拳套 |
[00:48] | I’ve made arrangements for you at the Crater. | 我已经为你安排好 |
[00:50] | ‐ What? ‐ I sense that you’re ready to go Ultra. | -什么 -我觉得你已经准备好升为高阶了 |
[00:53] | So my parents are serial killers, | 所以我们的父母是连环杀手 |
[00:54] | and Karolina’s mother handpicks the victims. | 由卡罗琳娜的妈妈亲手挑选受害者 |
[00:56] | Alex cracked the files. | 艾利克斯破解了档案 |
[00:57] | They weren’t about any ceremony. | 根本没有什么仪式 |
[00:58] | They were about… | 全部都是… |
[01:00] | Destiny isn’t the only runaway | 黛丝特妮不是你们教会 |
[01:01] | to go missing from your church. | 第一个失踪的离家出走者 |
[01:04] | Alex! Alex! Someone took Alex! | 艾利克斯 艾利克斯 有人抓走了艾利克斯 |
[01:17] | Yo, G! That’s my boy. | 杰 这是我哥们 |
[01:21] | You off to see that fine-ass lawyer of yours? | 你要去见你那个美女律师了吗 |
[01:24] | Guess she can’t get enough of that Wilder flavor. | 她就是尝不够威尔德的滋味 |
[01:27] | Man! You get all the breaks, bro. | 哥们 你真是总交好运 |
[01:31] | You the one who’s halfway out the door. | 是你快要离开这儿了 |
[01:33] | I need every break I can get in here. | 我可是需要所有的运气 |
[01:40] | Have fun! | 开心点 |
[01:53] | Wrong room. | 走错房间了 |
[01:56] | You’re Geoffrey Wilder, right? | 你是杰弗里·威尔德 是吧 |
[02:00] | Please. I’m sure you’ll be interested in what I have to say. | 请坐 你肯定会想听听我要说的话 |
[02:09] | Trying to run some shit without my lawyer? | 是想趁我律师不在搞鬼吗 |
[02:11] | ‘Cause I ain’t going for no plea bargain. | 我才不要谈认罪协议 |
[02:14] | Who okayed this? This is a violation of my client’s rights. | 这是谁答应的 这违反了我客户的权利 |
[02:18] | Did it now. | 这下坏了 |
[02:22] | Perfect timing, like always. | 来得正好 一如既往 |
[02:25] | Catherine Henderson, Mr. Wilder’s attorney. | 凯瑟琳·亨德森 威尔德先生的律师 |
[02:27] | The DA sent you? | 地检官派你来的吗 |
[02:28] | No, I’m here of my own accord. | 不是 我是自作主张来的 |
[02:30] | I have a business proposal for you. | 我有生意协议跟你商量 |
[02:32] | I’m happy to continue with your attorney present, | 如果你不介意 我可以当着 |
[02:34] | if that works for you. | 你律师的面说 |
[02:35] | She’s in on every deal I make. So, yeah, she stays. | 我做什么交易她都得参与 她留下 |
[02:41] | Very well, then. | 那好 |
[02:46] | I believe your uncle left you this property when he passed. | 你叔叔过世后把这块地留给了你 |
[02:49] | – Is that correct? – It’s an old strip mall. | -是吗 -那是个老零售店 |
[02:52] | How you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[02:53] | I’d like to buy it from you. | 我想从你手里买下 |
[02:55] | My opening offer is $5 million. | 我的起价是五百万美元 |
[02:57] | Five million dollars for a junk property in South Central? | 五百万美元买南中区一块坡地皮 |
[03:01] | What’s the fine print? | 有什么隐藏条件 |
[03:03] | I understand it’s probably more than it’s worth, but… | 我知道这可能是超过其所值了 但 |
[03:06] | I’d like to make this agreement quickly. | 我是想快速达成协议 |
[03:08] | No white man’s gonna drop that much cake on some dump | 没有哪个白人会往一块破地皮上砸 |
[03:11] | if there wasn’t more to it. | 它不值的钱 |
[03:13] | What, the X mark the spot to some buried treasure or something? | 怎么 这地下埋了宝藏什么的吗 |
[03:16] | You’re a perceptive fellow, Mr. Wilder. | 你是个很有眼光的人 威尔德先生 |
[03:19] | Truth is, you have a hidden gem on your hands. | 事实上 你手上有块璞玉 |
[03:22] | I’d like to see it reach its full potential. | 我希望让它实现其潜力 |
[03:25] | You’re in real estate, then. | 那么你是做地产的 |
[03:26] | Didn’t realize Compton was on the next gentrification train. | 我不知道康普顿是中产阶级化的下一个目标地 |
[03:29] | I can’t speak to future market value, | 我无法为未来的市场价值给出定论 |
[03:31] | but I assure you | 但我向你保证 |
[03:32] | I have nothing but the best intentions for this property. | 我对这块地皮只有最好的打算 |
[03:36] | Perhaps you’d like some time | 或许你需要点时间 |
[03:37] | to get the clarity you need. | 想清楚 |
[03:41] | I’ll see myself out. Thank you. | 我自己出去了 谢谢 |
[03:45] | Uh, no, I don’t need any more time in here. | 不 我不需要更多时间了 |
[03:49] | I got all the clarity I need. | 我想得很清楚 |
[03:51] | If someone like you wants to know something in my neighborhood, | 如果你这样的人想打听我社区的什么事 |
[03:54] | then you gonna need a partner. | 你会需要个合伙人 |
[03:56] | Even with your fine legal counsel, | 就算你有很好的律师 |
[03:57] | you may be incarcerated for some time. | 你还得在监狱蹲些日子呢 |
[04:01] | Doesn’t make for a very convenient partnership. | 这样合伙起来可不太方便 |
[04:03] | I can handle my business from the inside. | 我可以在里面处理生意 |
[04:06] | Not my business. | 我的生意可不行 |
[04:10] | I’m sorry, it’s a take-it-or-leave-it offer. | 抱歉 这交易不讲价 |
[04:13] | You can keep the map. | 地图你留着吧 |
[04:22] | What if I were to say that in a month he’d be a free man? | 如果我说他一个月内就能获得自由呢 |
[04:29] | That could be a different story. | 那就不一样了 |
[04:31] | It’s breakfast time for the cheetah. | 猎豹要吃早餐了 |
[04:33] | Ooh, got him. | 抓他 |
[04:37] | What’s up, G? You don’t look like a dude | 好啊 杰 你看上去不像是 |
[04:40] | who just got a hand job from his Tenderoni lawyer. | 刚被高档律师撸了一管的人啊 |
[04:43] | What, she break up with you? | 她跟你分手了吗 |
[04:45] | Nah, nah, nothing like that. | 不是那样的 |
[04:48] | Your Nana B, she still got that, um, that breathing thing? | 你B奶奶 她还有那个呼吸道的毛病吗 |
[04:53] | With the oxygen tanks and all that? | 带着氧气罐 |
[04:54] | Yeah. Somebody gotta go check on it every day. | 是啊 得有人每天去查看 |
[04:57] | Why you ask? | 问这干什么 |
[04:59] | And Tamar, she got two little ones now, right? | 还有塔玛 她现在有俩孩子了 是吧 |
[05:04] | What’s going on, G? | 怎么了 杰 |
[05:07] | What if I told you I’d look out for them, | 要是我说我可以照顾他们 |
[05:09] | take care of them for life? | 永远照顾好他们呢 |
[05:12] | I’d say thank you, but why? | 那我会说谢谢 但是为什么 |
[05:23] | Because I need something from you. | 因为我需要你帮忙 |
[05:25] | To call it a favor don’t do it justice. | 而且是不小的人情 |
[05:27] | Okay. | 说吧 |
[05:30] | I need you to tell them | 我需要你告诉他们 |
[05:31] | that you shot Osiris, not me. | 是你打了奥赛里斯 不是我 |
[05:36] | I got a deal on the table that’ll change all our lives. | 我现在有份交易 能改变我们的人生 |
[05:40] | The thing is, I gotta get out of here to make it work. | 问题是 我得出去才能谈成 |
[05:45] | G, man, you asking me to do a dime at least, bro. | 杰 哥们 你是让我至少蹲十年 |
[05:49] | I know what I’m asking. | 我清楚这非同小可 |
[05:52] | We’ve always been there for each other, right? | 我们一直照顾彼此 对吧 |
[05:54] | Since we was kids. | 自从我们是孩子 |
[05:55] | Yeah, man, but… | 是啊 但是 |
[05:57] | I’m just an accessory to some shit, | 我只是从犯 |
[05:59] | and like you said, I got my foot out the door– | 就像你说的 我就快出去了 |
[06:01] | Yeah, but you go right back where you were, straight hustle. | 是啊 但你出去了也是做之前的坑蒙拐骗 |
[06:05] | But what I’m saying, we move up. | 但我的提议 是我们能升迁 |
[06:08] | A different life, man, | 过上不同的人生 |
[06:10] | for Nana B, for Tamar and those babies. | 为了B奶奶 塔玛和她的孩子 |
[06:14] | For you. | 为了你 |
[06:25] | All right, big homie, I got you. | 好吧 哥们 我罩你 |
[06:30] | Just don’t forget me, G. | 但别忘了我 杰 |
[06:32] | Never. | 绝不会 |
[07:14] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[07:16] | Alex, my man… | 艾利克斯 |
[07:20] | you’re about to find out who your father really is. | 你就要知道你父亲究竟是什么人了 |
[07:24] | Keep going. We almost there. | 继续走 我们就到了 |
[08:42] | Currently training on Dagobah. Leave a message. | 正在达格巴训练 留言吧 |
[08:45] | Alex, I-I don’t know if you’ll even get this, but just– | 艾利克斯 我都不知道你能不能听到 |
[08:48] | If you do, just call me, okay? I– | 但如果你收到了 给我打电话 好吗 |
[08:55] | – I don’t even know what to say. – What if it was my church? | -我都不知道该说什么 -或许是我教会的人 |
[08:58] | What if they figured out | 要是他们发现 |
[08:59] | that we got those files on all those kids? | 我们找到了那些孩子的文件呢 |
[09:01] | No, no, please don’t tell me that everything is gonna be okay. | 不 别对我说一切都会没事的 |
[09:04] | My mom is a murderer. All of our parents are murderers. | 我妈妈是个杀人犯 我们的父母都是杀人犯 |
[09:24] | The only way to figure this out is to stick together. | 我们想解决这件事就必须团结一致 |
[09:28] | But right now, we just need to get Alex back. | 但现在 我们得救回艾利克斯 |
[09:31] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[09:41] | You ready to go? | 准备好了吗 |
[09:43] | Where are we going? We have no clue where Alex is. | 我们去哪 我们不知道艾利克斯在哪 |
[09:48] | Did you steal that from your mom? | 这是你从你妈妈那里偷来的吗 |
[09:50] | You’re in trouble. | 你有麻烦了 |
[09:52] | You think it can help us? | 你觉得它能帮我们吗 |
[09:53] | I’m counting on it. | 我就指望它了 |
[09:59] | Show us the way to Alex. | 向我们展示找到艾利克斯的路 |
[10:06] | So much for the magical Wiccan proclamations. | 看来是没法宣告巫师的诞生了 |
[10:14] | What is that thing? | 那是什么玩意 |
[10:16] | I don’t know, but I think I’m in love. | 我不知道 但我好像爱上它了 |
[10:18] | The lights are pretty, but how is this helping? | 光线很美 但这怎么能帮我们 |
[10:20] | I think it’s the heat signature of the car that took Alex. | 我觉得那是带走了艾利克斯的车的热信号 |
[10:23] | Yeah, the staff is trying to lead us to him. | 没错 手杖应该是想带我们去找到他 |
[10:25] | – I’ll drive. – Wait! Hold on a second. | -我开车 -等等的 |
[10:27] | I am all for the idea of rescuing Alex, | 我非常支持援救艾利克斯 |
[10:29] | but we have no clue what we’re going up against. | 但是我们完全不清楚要应付的是什么情况 |
[10:31] | – It could be my church. – Or the cops. | -可能是我的教会 -或是警察 |
[10:34] | Alex and I found out our parents were paying off the police. | 艾利克斯和我发现我们的父母买通了警察 |
[10:36] | Okay, so, just so I understand, | 好吧 我理理清楚 |
[10:39] | we’re either gonna be facing off against Gibborim enforcer types, | 我们要么会面对吉博力姆的打手 |
[10:42] | or a corrupt branch of the LAPD… | 要么是洛杉矶警局的黑警 |
[10:44] | Could just be generic kidnappers. | 也可能是一般的绑架犯 |
[10:45] | …with no weapons and no plans. | 没有武器 没有计划 |
[10:47] | We have the staff and each other. | 我们有手杖 还有彼此 |
[10:49] | Plus, like I keep telling you guys, | 而且 我一直在跟你们说 |
[10:50] | I’m really, really strong! | 我真的非常强壮 |
[10:52] | Molly, not now! What about Chase? | 茉莉 现在别闹 查斯呢 |
[10:55] | I sent him, like, a million texts, | 我给他发了无数短信 |
[10:56] | but he hasn’t answered any of them. | 但他一条都没回 |
[10:57] | Shouldn’t he be here? | 不该找他来吗 |
[10:58] | We’ll keep trying him on the way, | 我们可以在路上继续打 |
[10:59] | but we can’t lose Alex. | 但我们不能失去艾利克斯 |
[11:07] | Do you think the Pentagon will want to buy the design from me? | 你觉得五角大楼会想买下我的设计吗 |
[11:10] | If you can get the myoelectric sensors operating | 如果你能让我的肌电传感器以 |
[11:12] | at a quick enough response rate, I don’t see why not. | 足够快的速率运转 没什么不可能 |
[11:15] | I figure with the right LAWS, | 我觉得有合适的LAWS |
[11:16] | these things will be able to shoot a drone out of the sky. | 这东西能把天上的无人机打下来 |
[11:18] | – LAWS? – You know, laser-aided weapon systems. | -LAWS -激光武器系统 |
[11:22] | Yes, I’m aware. | 嗯 我知道 |
[11:23] | How is it that you know all this, | 你怎么会知道这些 |
[11:24] | but you’ve never gotten above a B-minus in calculus? | 微积分却一直上不了B-以上呢 |
[11:27] | Calc’s boring. I like practical applications. | 微积分好无聊 我喜欢实际应用 |
[11:33] | Oh, I got it. | 我来吧 |
[11:39] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to. | 抱歉 我不是有意的 |
[11:46] | Uh, I-I know I’ve been hard on you. | 我知道我对你很严苛 |
[11:53] | I’m just trying to get you to be your best. | 我是想让你发挥最佳水平 |
[11:56] | I want you to do greater things with your life than I have. | 我希望你能用你的生命做比我更好的事 |
[12:01] | You’ve, like, actually changed the world. | 你都改变世界了 |
[12:04] | I’ll never top that. | 这我是超越不了了 |
[12:05] | Don’t be so sure. | 别那么肯定 |
[12:08] | You know, there was a time | 曾几何时 |
[12:10] | before the money and obligations… | 在我坐拥金山 必须承担责任之前 |
[12:15] | when it was just me, my imagination, and my hands. | 我也只是个普通人 拥有想象力和双手 |
[12:19] | It’s when the ideas were the purest. | 那时点子才最纯粹 |
[12:21] | Working with you reminds me of that. | 跟你一起工作让我想起了那段时光 |
[12:25] | I like working with you, too, Dad. | 我也喜欢跟你一起工作 爸爸 |
[12:26] | You know, there was an invention in those days | 那时有个发明 |
[12:28] | I could never quite get right. | 我一直弄不好 |
[12:30] | It was something very close to my heart. | 是我非常在意的东西 |
[12:34] | Maybe we could dig it out, | 或许我们可以把它找出来 |
[12:36] | see if we can perfect the damn thing, together. | 看我们能不能一起完善它 |
[12:39] | Yeah. That’d be cool. | 好啊 听起来不错 |
[12:42] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:49] | – Try this. – Yeah. | -试试这个 -嗯 |
[13:05] | I take it your daddy never showed you his old stomping grounds. | 你爸从未带你来他以前生活的地方看过吧 |
[13:08] | Why leave your part of the world, right? | 何必离开你们那片世界嘛 |
[13:11] | Got all them palm trees, | 有那么多棕榈树 |
[13:14] | white girls, and sushi. | 白人女孩 寿司 |
[13:19] | Give me your phone. | 给我你的电话 |
[13:21] | You heard me. | 你听到了 |
[13:34] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[13:44] | This is my Nana B’s place. | 这是我B奶奶家 |
[13:47] | Me and your pop spent a lot of time here. | 我和你爸爸以前老在这里玩 |
[13:49] | G’s mom worked three jobs. | 杰的妈妈要干三份工作 |
[13:51] | Anytime he needed a meal, | 他什么时候需要吃饭了 |
[13:53] | place to go, | 需要个去处了 |
[13:56] | my Nana B hooked him up. | 我B奶奶总会帮他 |
[13:57] | You two were close? | 你们关系很好吗 |
[13:58] | Who, me and G? Shit. | 谁 我和杰吗 该死的 |
[14:02] | Tight as hell. | 好朋友 |
[14:04] | He never say nothing? | 他没跟你说过吗 |
[14:06] | Guess I can’t say I’m surprised. | 我也不意外 |
[14:08] | You know, I’m betting he never told you | 我赌他从来没跟你说过 |
[14:10] | that I’m the reason he got out of lockup so fast. | 因为我 他才能那么快出狱 |
[14:13] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:15] | Your pops promised if I confessed to his crime, | 你老爸答应我 如果我帮他顶罪 |
[14:18] | me and my family would be set for life. | 我跟我的家人就可以衣食无忧 |
[14:21] | He swore he’d never forget me. | 他发誓不会忘了我的 |
[14:28] | You think he kept his word? | 你觉得他有履行承诺吗 |
[14:31] | Never gave you anything, did he? | 他什么都没有补偿你 对吗 |
[14:34] | No money, nothing. | 没有钱 什么都没有 |
[14:36] | Oh, G let me have his old turf. | 杰就把他原来的那块地给了我 |
[14:39] | Acted like it was some grand gesture. | 显得很慷慨似的 |
[14:41] | But times changed since your daddy was in the game. | 但现在情况不一样了 |
[14:45] | Ain’t as lucrative as it was when he came up. | 那地皮也不像当年那么好赚了 |
[14:48] | Else I just ain’t got his flair for community relations. | 我不像他那么会处理社区关系 |
[14:55] | But meanwhile, my Nana B, | 与此同时 我的B奶奶 |
[14:57] | the lady who slapped Band‐Aids on his knees | 曾经给他受伤的膝盖贴过创可贴 |
[14:59] | and baked him his birthday cakes, | 曾经帮他做过生日蛋糕 |
[15:02] | barely got cash to pay for her heart pills. | 却没有钱去买心脏病的药 |
[15:05] | Son of a bitch even had the balls to threaten her | 这王八蛋还用奶奶来威胁我 |
[15:07] | just ’cause I asked him to give me what I was owed. | 就因为我问他讨回我应得的东西 |
[15:11] | Damn. | 操 |
[15:13] | Looks like you already know what type of catch your old man is. | 你似乎已经知道你老爸是怎样的人 |
[15:16] | All I know is that I’m nothing like him. | 我只知道我跟他不一样 |
[15:20] | I’m sorry for what he’s done. | 我为他的所作所为感到抱歉 |
[15:27] | Who is calling? | 谁给你打电话呀 |
[15:32] | It’s your girl. | 你的妹子 |
[15:33] | Six missed calls. | 6个未接来电 |
[15:36] | But you can’t holla back just yet, young homie. | 现在还不能拿回你的手机 年轻人 |
[15:39] | Be easy. | 别紧张 |
[15:51] | Big G! What’s up? | 大佬杰 你好啊 |
[15:54] | Say something to your pops. | 跟你爸说几句话吧 |
[15:56] | Hi, Dad. | 老爸 |
[15:57] | Alex, you all right? | 艾利克斯 你还好吗 |
[16:00] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[16:01] | That situation could change if you and me can’t come | 如果你和我不能把事情好好解决的话 |
[16:04] | to a hospitable conclusion to this whole thing. | 就不是现在这情况了 |
[16:06] | – I got your 50k. – 50k? | -我搞到了你要的五万 -五万 |
[16:10] | Did this player just say 50k? | 这老兄刚刚是说五万吗 |
[16:13] | Oh, no, no, G. | 不 杰 |
[16:15] | 50k was the family discount. | 五万是亲友价 |
[16:17] | We ain’t family no more. | 我们早就不是一家人了 |
[16:20] | New price is a straight million. | 现在涨到一百万了 |
[16:22] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 就是这样 |
[16:23] | One million dollars, and I don’t take checks. | 一百万美元 不要支票 |
[16:26] | Meet me in an hour at the park. | 一个小时内公园见 |
[16:28] | You know the one. | 你知道是哪个的 |
[16:33] | Dinner’s almost here. | 准备吃晚饭了 |
[16:35] | Who were you on the phone with? | 你在跟谁讲电话 |
[16:36] | Just a… wrong number. | 就是… 打错了而已 |
[16:41] | I gotta step out. | 我要出去一下 |
[16:43] | I gotta take care of something. | 有些事要处理 |
[16:49] | Flores, I need three guys in an unmarked car, now. | 弗洛雷斯 立刻安排三个人和一辆没标志的车 |
[17:00] | We need to slow down, okay? | 开慢点 好吗 |
[17:01] | – I don’t want to lose Alex! – We’ll lose him if we crash! | -我不想失去艾利克斯 -撞车了怎么找他 |
[17:03] | …swerving, it’s about crashing. | 乱变道 会撞车的 |
[17:05] | It’s not about how sick I feel, | 不是说我有多难受 |
[17:06] | but it’s also a little bit about how sick I feel. | 就一点难受而已 |
[17:09] | This kind of reminds me of Magic Mountain or Six Flags. | 这让我想起了六旗魔幻山过山车 |
[17:13] | Karolina, are you checking your blind spots? | 卡罗琳娜 你有没有留意视线盲区的啊 |
[17:16] | We’re almost there. Refill? | 快成功了 要再来点吗 |
[17:19] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:32] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么啦 |
[17:34] | I’m with everyone. We need your assistance | 我跟她们在一起 我们需要你帮忙 |
[17:35] | to save Alex from some unidentified abductors. | 把艾利克斯从不知身份的绑匪手里救出来 |
[17:39] | What? | 什么 |
[17:39] | There’s a lot of insanity to fill you on, | 还有很多疯狂的事 |
[17:41] | but we’ll get to that later, okay? | 晚点再跟你说 好吗 |
[17:42] | Right now just get in your car | 现在你快开车 |
[17:43] | and I’m gonna send you our GPS address, okay? | 我等下发定位给你 行吗 |
[17:45] | Cool. See you then. Bye! | 就这样 等下见 |
[17:51] | Relax, bro. Help is on the way. | 别紧张 兄弟 增援在路上 |
[17:57] | That is, if you don’t kill us first. | 前提是你先别把我们给害死了 |
[17:58] | – Karolina, you’re doing great. – Thank you. | -卡罗琳娜 你做得很好 -谢谢 |
[18:00] | This is kind of fun. | 很好玩啊 |
[18:05] | How’d you guys find me, anyway? | 话说 你们是怎么找到我的 |
[18:08] | We cloned your dad’s phone, fool. | 我们克隆了你爸的手机 白痴 |
[18:09] | No, his security’s tight. He’d know if his cell | 不可能 他的安保系统很严谨 |
[18:11] | showed any signs of being compromised. | 如果有资料外泄 他会知道的 |
[18:14] | All I did was put a modified EEPROM into his phone signal | 我只是把改良的存储器连接他手机信号 |
[18:17] | and snag the serial number. | 破除一下序列号 |
[18:18] | Five minutes later, his data was mine. | 只需五分钟 他的资料就得手了 |
[18:22] | What, you think the only people | 怎么 你以为只有布伦特伍德 |
[18:23] | good with tech lives in Brentwood? | 才有技术型人才吗 |
[18:25] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没有这样说 |
[18:26] | You ain’t had to say it. | 你就是这意思 |
[18:34] | That your dad? | 那是你爸吗 |
[18:35] | What? Nah, man. | 什么 才不是 老兄 |
[18:39] | Why do you work for him? | 那你为什么帮他干活 |
[18:42] | I bet the trees in your ‘hood grows jobs and scholarships. | 我想你生来就喊着金汤勺 不愁吃不愁穿吧 |
[18:45] | Where I’m from, we don’t got too many trees, homie. | 但我那边 可没有这么好的事 兄弟 |
[18:48] | Hey, who said y’all could get out? | 谁允许你们出来的 |
[18:51] | What’s this? Y’all dating now? | 什么情况 你们两个在约会吗 |
[19:00] | Go, go! | 快走 |
[19:23] | Alex, give me that. | 艾利克斯 把枪给我 |
[19:36] | – Please help me, man. – Dad. | -救救我 天啊 -爸 |
[19:38] | Give me a second, Alex, I need to… | 给我点时间 艾利克斯 我要… |
[19:40] | – Dad, I mean it. – What is it, Al‐‐ | -爸 我认真的 -干什么 艾利… |
[19:44] | Too late. Get in the car. | 晚了 上车 |
[19:49] | That…that…that guy has a gun to Alex’s head. | 那… 那人用枪指着艾利克斯的头 |
[19:53] | – If you hurt him‐‐ – You gonna do what? | -如果你敢伤害他 -你打算怎样 |
[19:55] | Make me pay? Shit, man, I already paid. | 要我付出代价吗 我早就付出了代价 |
[19:58] | You the one that owe the dues, homie. | 你才是欠债那个 兄弟 |
[20:01] | The odds of surviving a confrontation seem increasingly slim. | 我们救出艾利克斯的机率越来越小了 |
[20:04] | ‐ I’m not abandoning Alex. ‐ But we have no chance! | -我不会丢下艾利克斯的 -可我们没得选 |
[20:06] | I say we do. Karolina, go! | 我说我们有得选 卡罗琳娜 快开车 |
[20:13] | You shot Andre, huh? | 你开枪打了安德鲁 |
[20:15] | You think you a big man now? | 你现在觉得自己是大人了吗 |
[20:16] | Huh? Like your pops? | 和你老爸一样吗 |
[20:19] | I didn’t want to shoot him. | 我并不想开枪打他 |
[20:20] | You better not say anything. You better shut up! | 你最好什么也别说 最好闭嘴 |
[20:22] | Hey, hey, stop at this stoplight, yo, slow down! | 别闯红灯 减速 |
[20:25] | We don’t need no more heat on us. | 我们不需要更多的压力了 |
[20:33] | ‐ Wait, stop! No, Nico! ‐ Get off of me! | -等等 停车 不 妮可 -放开我 |
[20:38] | ‐ What is she doing? ‐ Stopping him? | -她要干什么 -要阻止他吧 |
[20:44] | Engine off. | 熄火 |
[20:46] | …Geoffrey Wilder’s son. You can get away… | 杰弗里·威尔德的儿子 你休想逃走 |
[20:48] | Deactivate! | 停下 |
[20:51] | Come back! | 快回来 |
[20:53] | ‐ Molly! ‐ Let me. | -茉莉 -让我来 |
[20:55] | ‐ What is she doing? ‐ I don’t know. | -她要干什么 -不知道 |
[20:59] | Hey, go, homie! What are you doing? | 快开车 哥们 你在干什么呢 |
[21:02] | It ain’t going nowhere! | 车子开不了 |
[21:05] | Molly… | 茉莉 |
[21:06] | Get out the car. Get out the car! | 下车 下车 |
[21:09] | Get out. | 下车 |
[21:13] | ‐ What in the hell? ‐ No! | -搞什么 -不要 |
[21:18] | Alex, run! | 艾利克斯 快跑 |
[21:23] | You have superpowers, too? | 你也有超能力吗 |
[21:26] | She’s beautiful and she glows. Great. | 她又漂亮 还会发光 好极了 |
[21:29] | Yo, yo, man! | 兄弟 |
[21:30] | I can’t hold this much longer. | 我坚持不了多久 |
[21:33] | That was cute. | 真是可爱 |
[21:35] | Y’all little kids best stand down. | 你们几个小孩最好别多管闲事 |
[21:40] | Got the whole gang together, huh? | 全都到齐了啊 |
[21:48] | What is happening right now? | 现在到底是怎么回事 |
[21:50] | I think we’re kicking ass. | 我觉得我们酷毙了 |
[21:54] | Chase! | 查斯 |
[21:57] | Nah, nah! This ain’t how it’s about to go down. | 不 这事没这么容易结束 |
[22:03] | Protect us! | 保护我们 |
[22:38] | You think you can stop him with another shot? | 他要是再开一枪 你们还能阻止吗 |
[22:41] | I doubt it. | 我表示怀疑 |
[22:42] | Maybe Molly can. | 也许茉莉可以 |
[22:47] | How about we just call it a night. | 今晚不如就这样吧 |
[22:50] | Shield off. | 解除屏障 |
[22:52] | I’ll catch up with you guys later. | 我晚点再去找你们 |
[22:54] | Wait! Alex, wait! | 等等 艾利克斯 等等 |
[22:59] | Come on, come on. | 来 来 |
[23:03] | Come on. | 进去 |
[23:08] | There you go. | 好了 |
[23:11] | Dad! | 爸 |
[23:13] | Hey, Alex! | 艾利克斯 |
[23:15] | You okay? What happened? Where-where’s Darius? | 你还好吧 出什么事了 达瑞斯呢 |
[23:17] | – He took off. – ALex, please, man. | -他走了 -艾利克斯 别生气 |
[23:22] | I’m sorry, I was just doing my job. | 对不起 我只是在尽我的职责 |
[23:24] | Jesus, Dad, shouldn’t he be in an ambulance or something? | 天呐 爸 不是应该送他上救护车吗 |
[23:27] | I know a place where he can get patched up, off the grid. | 我知道有个地方能缝合伤口 没人会查到 |
[23:31] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[23:36] | Hey, I’m sorry, you can’t. | 对不起 你不能去 |
[23:38] | Get on that bus, get somewhere safe, and call a car. | 上那辆巴士 去个安全的地方 再打辆车 |
[23:42] | He’s gonna be all right. | 他不会有事的 |
[23:45] | You’re lying! | 你在骗人 |
[23:48] | And it turns out you’ve always been a liar. | 原来你一直都是个骗子 |
[23:50] | Darius told me about everything, about what you did to him. | 达瑞斯把一切和你对他所做的事都告诉我了 |
[23:53] | You don’t know the first thing about me and Darius. | 你根本不了解我和达瑞斯的事 |
[23:55] | I’m not giving you a choice, son. | 我不是在让你做选择 儿子 |
[23:57] | Get out of here. Now. | 给我走 快走 |
[24:03] | Now! | 快走 |
[24:29] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[24:30] | Have you talked to Alex? He never came home. | 你见过艾利克斯了吗 他根本没回家 |
[24:32] | Alex is fine. | 艾利克斯没事 |
[24:34] | Cat, I got a live one, | 小凯 我这有个活口 |
[24:35] | but I don’t think he’ll last for long. | 但我想他撑不了多久 |
[24:37] | Get PRIDE together. | 召集傲慢的成员 |
[24:39] | We need to do the sacrifice now. | 我们现在就要做活祭仪式 |
[24:44] | You’re still here. | 你还在这里 |
[24:47] | Of course. | 当然 |
[24:52] | I just wanted to be by you. | 我只是想陪在你身边 |
[24:57] | And the sacrifice? | 那牺牲仪式呢 |
[25:00] | We’re trying. | 我们正在尽力 |
[25:02] | But it, um… | 但是 |
[25:04] | it isn’t going well. | 进行得不是很顺利 |
[25:07] | But we’ll find someone. We’ll find a way. | 但我们会找到合适人选 会想到办法的 |
[25:09] | I’m sure of it. | 这点我很肯定 |
[25:13] | I hope you know how much I’ve loved you. | 我希望你知道我有多爱你 |
[25:31] | – Molly, you were such a badass. – So were you. | -茉莉 你真是厉害 -你也是 |
[25:33] | – I still can’t get over those lights! – And your staff! | -我还是不敢相信你的光 -你的魔杖也是 |
[25:36] | Alex! Whoa, you’re okay. | 艾利克斯 你没事就好 |
[25:38] | Guys, we have a problem. | 各位 我们有麻烦了 |
[25:39] | What are you talking about? We got you back. | 你在说什么 我们救了你 |
[25:41] | Yes, and now we have to save someone else. | 是的 但我们现在得再去救一个人 |
[25:43] | His name’s Andre, he was with the men who kidnapped me. | 他叫安德鲁 他和绑架我的人是一伙的 |
[25:45] | So why would we help him? | 那我们为什么要救他 |
[25:46] | He was just following orders. | 他只是听命行事而已 |
[25:48] | Isn’t that what the Nazis said? | 纳粹不都是这么说的吗 |
[25:49] | He’s the same age as us, and I think our parents | 他和我们同龄 我觉得我们父母 |
[25:51] | are about to do to him what they did to Destiny. | 要用对待黛丝特妮的那种方式处理掉他 |
[25:53] | – Okay? We have to stop them. – Are you nuts? | -我们得阻止他们 -你疯了吗 |
[25:55] | We almost got shot back there, | 我们刚才在那里差点被枪打死 |
[25:57] | and now you want us to risk our lives | 现在你要我们冒着生命危险 |
[25:58] | for some guy that we don’t even know? | 去救一个完全不认识的人吗 |
[25:59] | Do we even have a plan? | 有什么计划吗 |
[26:00] | The plan is making sure no more kids die. | 计划就是确保不会再有孩子死去 |
[26:02] | Alex, we need to take a beat here, okay? | 艾利克斯 我们要冷静一下 |
[26:05] | Many of us have just exhibited superhuman abilities | 我们刚发现父母可能在从事某项阴谋 |
[26:07] | after learning that there may be a level conspiracy | 然后很多人的超能力 |
[26:11] | run by our parents. | 才刚刚展现出来 |
[26:13] | My head is exploding. | 我现在头痛欲裂 |
[26:16] | Molly, how can you take a nap right now? | 茉莉 你现在怎么能睡得着 |
[26:18] | You try lifting an SUV with your bare hands. | 你徒手举起一辆多功能汽车试试看 |
[26:21] | It’s exhausting! | 很累人的 |
[26:22] | At least you guys finally got to see what I can do. | 至少你们终于看到我的能力了 |
[26:25] | I’ve been trying to tell you for forever. | 我一直想要告诉你们 |
[26:27] | Yes, Moll, we finally believe you, all right? But we… | 对 茉莉 我们终于相信你了 但我们 |
[26:29] | Oh, and speaking of superpowers? | 说到超能力 |
[26:31] | Gert has a dinosaur that she can order around. | 格特能控制一头恐龙 |
[26:36] | – Are you serious? – What? | -你是认真的吗 -什么 |
[26:39] | It’s insane. | 太疯狂了 |
[26:40] | And kind of awesome. | 太酷了 |
[26:42] | You never said anything about Gert having a dinosaur. | 你从来没说过格特有头恐龙 |
[26:46] | I kept quiet about your lights. | 我也没告诉别人你的光 |
[26:48] | Okay, yeah, I probably should’ve told you guys, | 好吧 也许我该早点告诉你们 |
[26:50] | but I was just worried you’d think I was a freak. | 但我只是担心你们会觉得我是个怪人 |
[26:53] | I think we’re all scoring | 我觉得我们今晚的 |
[26:54] | pretty high on the freak‐o‐meter tonight. | 怪咖指数都挺高的 |
[26:56] | My family heirloom is a magic staff‐slash‐wand | 我的传家宝是一根魔杖 |
[27:01] | No matter what we are, Alex is right. | 不管我们是什么 艾利克斯说得对 |
[27:05] | We can’t let our parents keep getting away with this stuff. | 我们不能让我们的父母继续这样下去 |
[27:08] | – We weren’t able to save Destiny. – Maybe we can save Andre. | -我们没能救下黛丝特妮 -也许能救下安德鲁 |
[27:12] | I mean, we have to at least try. | 我们至少应该试试 |
[27:46] | Here, let me help. | 让我来帮你 |
[27:55] | Tina, where’s the staff? | 蒂娜 魔杖在哪里 |
[27:58] | There was no time. We’ll be fine, just this once. | 没时间了 这次不用没事的 |
[28:06] | Catherine, you know how grateful I am to have someone. | 凯瑟琳 你知道我很感激能找到人 |
[28:09] | You mentioned he’d been shot. | 你说他中了一枪 |
[28:12] | I was just wondering what happened. | 我想问问是怎么回事 |
[28:15] | I’m sorry. This isn’t one of your grass-fed, | 很抱歉这不是你精心培育 |
[28:16] | free‐range sacrifices, | 一手培养的祭品 |
[28:18] | but whatever Geoffrey did, just be glad he did it. | 但不管杰弗里做了了什么 就随他去吧 |
[28:28] | Coasters don’t work anymore. | 转杯垫没用了 |
[28:36] | I got it. | 我来 |
[28:57] | Gotta keep him alive, right? | 得保住他的命 不是吗 |
[29:00] | Here. Drink this. | 来 喝这个 |
[29:04] | Is it medicine? | 这是药吗 |
[29:07] | Sure. | 没错 |
[29:35] | I don’t get it. Where are they? | 我不明白 他们在哪里 |
[29:37] | Maybe we just beat them here. | 也许我们来得太早了 |
[29:39] | My dad got a huge head start. | 我爸爸早就带他走了 |
[29:40] | Then maybe our parents took Andre somewhere else. | 那可能我们的父母把安德鲁带到了别的地方 |
[29:43] | Which means he’s probably dead. | 也就是说他可能已经死了 |
[29:47] | Goddamn it! | 该死 |
[30:06] | I shot him. | 我开枪打了他 |
[30:08] | – What? – I Shot Andre. | -什么 -我开枪打了安德鲁 |
[30:11] | He was gonna hurt my dad, so I used that gun I took. | 他当时想伤害我爸爸 我就用了我偷的枪 |
[30:17] | – I killed him, Nico. – No, you didn’t. | -是我杀了他 妮可 -不 你没有 |
[30:19] | If I hadn’t shot him, my dad wouldn’t have taken him to be | 如果我没有开枪打他 我爸爸就不会把他带走 |
[30:21] | his next victim or whatever. | 做下一名被害者之类的 |
[30:23] | – You don’t know that. – I pretty much do. | -你也没法确定 -我很确定 |
[30:25] | I killed someone to protect my dad. | 我为了保护我爸爸杀了一个人 |
[30:28] | The worst part is, I don’t even know if he’s worth protecting. | 最糟糕的是我不知道他值不值得我保护 |
[30:41] | None of our parents are who we thought… | 我们的父母都不是我们想象中的那样 |
[30:45] | but they’re still our parents. | 但他们还是我们的父母 |
[30:49] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[30:54] | I’m glad we got you back. | 我很高兴我们把你救回来了 |
[31:00] | I was so worried about you. | 我好担心你 |
[31:20] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[31:24] | Chase found a hidden camera in the library. | 查斯在图书馆发现了一个隐藏摄像头 |
[31:27] | We need you down there. | 我们需要你们过去 |
[31:44] | Fifteen kids have died in this room. That is so… | 15个孩子死在了这个房间里 真是太… |
[31:47] | Messed up? | 糟糕吗 |
[31:49] | What if the ghosts of all these kids are still in here, | 万一这些孩子的鬼魂还在这里 |
[31:53] | watching us right now? | 看着我们呢 |
[31:57] | Okay, Molls, no more Goosebumps for you. | 小茉 你不能再看《鸡皮疙瘩》了 |
[32:00] | – Anything? – Oh, no. Thankfully it’s not on. | -有发现吗 -没有 还好这是关着的 |
[32:04] | Probably only use it when they’re in here doing their thing. | 可能只有他们在这里的时候才会开 |
[32:08] | Looks like the footage is being | 看起来这些录像 |
[32:09] | offloaded onto a server somewhere, | 都下载到了某个服务器上 |
[32:12] | but I can use it as an access point | 但我可以用它当做接入点 |
[32:14] | to see what the camera’s connected to | 看看这个摄像头连到哪里 |
[32:16] | and translate the IP address into a physical one. | 然后将IP地址转为物理地址 |
[32:22] | No frickin’ way. | 不会吧 |
[32:24] | Please no more bad news. | 别再有什么坏消息了 |
[32:28] | Video is being funneled to your parents’ company. | 这些录像都传到你父母的公司了 |
[32:31] | They’re storing it at Wizard Computers? | 他们存在巫师电脑公司吗 |
[32:33] | The most hacker-resistant network on the planet? Yeah. | 全世界最难黑的网络吗 没错 |
[32:36] | Well, we have to find a way to get it. | 我们得想办法搞到 |
[32:39] | It’s actual evidence of what our parents have been doing. | 这些证据能证明我们的父母到底做了什么 |
[32:41] | Maybe there’s an explanation. | 也许这一切都是有解释的 |
[32:43] | I mean, they have to be doing all of this for a reason, right? | 他们这么做肯定是有理由的 对吗 |
[32:47] | What if they have a good one? | 万一是个好理由呢 |
[32:48] | – Good reason to kill kids. – Chase, come on. | -杀害孩子的好理由 -得了吧 查斯 |
[32:50] | I know it doesn’t make any sense, but… | 我知道这不合理 但是 |
[32:54] | I don’t know, I was with my dad before, | 我知道 我之前和我爸爸一起 |
[32:56] | and it just made me wonder. | 让我不禁怀疑 |
[32:58] | What if we’re missing something here? | 万一我们弄错了些什么呢 |
[33:01] | I mean, Chase, can you honestly think | 查斯 你能想出一个 |
[33:02] | of a single reason to justify their actions? | 能洗白他们行为的原因吗 |
[34:52] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[34:57] | You can all leave now. | 你们都可以离开了 |
[35:26] | 搜索内容 安德鲁·坎普顿 死 搜索条件 南洛杉矶死亡青少年 | |
[35:30] | 结果 无匹配结果 | |
[35:37] | Glad you’re home safe. | 还好你平安回来了 |
[35:44] | – I’m sorry, I had to… – Where’s Andre? | -抱歉 我得… -安德鲁在哪里 |
[35:49] | You don’t need to worry about Andre anymore. | 你不用担心安德鲁了 |
[35:52] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[35:59] | For as long as I can remember… | 自打我能记事起 |
[36:02] | whenever I was with you, | 我和你在一起的时候 |
[36:03] | I felt like the luckiest kid in the world. | 都觉得自己是全世界最幸运的孩子 |
[36:05] | You weren’t just my father, you were my best friend. | 你不仅是我父亲 你还是我最好的朋友 |
[36:08] | But the more I learn about you… | 但我对你了解得越多 |
[36:11] | the more I realize that you’re just not a good person. | 我越是了解到你不是什么好人 |
[36:16] | Just get out. I want to be alone. | 出去 我想一个人待着 |
[36:20] | This is my house. | 这是我的房子 |
[36:23] | Your room is just out on loan, so if I want to be in here… | 你的房间就在租约上 如果我想在这里 |
[36:30] | Alex. Come on, man. You know I wouldn’t… | 艾利克斯 你知道我不会… |
[36:32] | Well, you hurt Darius, and he was your best friend! | 你伤害了达瑞斯 他曾经是你最好的朋友 |
[36:34] | How do I know you wouldn’t hurt me, too? | 我怎么知道你会不会也伤害我 |
[36:36] | Alex… | 艾利克斯 |
[36:37] | You know what, you stay here. | 算了 你待着吧 |
[36:39] | I’ll sleep in the guest house. | 我去客房睡 |
[36:45] | How much did you hear? | 你听到了多少 |
[36:47] | Enough. | 足够多了 |
[36:48] | So, go on. | 那说吧 |
[36:50] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[36:52] | I’m an asshole. | 我是个混蛋 |
[36:54] | I’m a bad father. | 我是个坏爸爸 |
[36:56] | I should’ve never let Darius… | 我不该让达瑞斯… |
[36:57] | Darius is just the name of our latest problem… | 达瑞斯只是我们最近的麻烦 |
[37:02] | one that we both had a hand in creating. | 他的出现和我们俩都有关系 |
[37:04] | Don’t think I don’t know that. | 别以为我不知道 |
[37:09] | But we can’t let him endanger our son ever again. | 但我们不能再让他伤害到我们的儿子了 |
[37:12] | If Darius comes back, I’ll take care of it. | 如果达瑞斯再回来 我会处理 |
[37:15] | If? | 如果 |
[37:18] | I think you mean “When.” | 我觉得你要说的是”等到什么时候” |
[37:21] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you what was going on. | 很抱歉我没告诉你发生了什么 |
[37:24] | We have enough secrets in our life with PRIDE. | 傲慢已经让我们的生活中充满了秘密 |
[37:27] | I don’t want there to be any between us. | 我不希望我们之间还会生出更多秘密 |
[37:55] | Bullshit! It’s all bullshit! | 胡扯 都是胡扯 |
[38:28] | It’s just us. | 是我们 |
[38:34] | Don’t worry, she’s not gonna hurt you. | 别担心 她不会伤害你 |
[38:43] | Gert? | 格特 |
[38:44] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[38:48] | Why would our parents do all these horrible things? | 我们的父母为什么要做这些可怕的事 |
[38:53] | I guess… | 我猜… |
[38:57] | ’cause they’re horrible people. | 因为他们是可怕的人 |
[39:16] | Manual override activated. | 激活手动覆盖程序 |
[39:24] | Mom, uh… | 妈妈 |
[39:26] | – I was…I was just… – It’s okay. | -我只是…我只是… -没关系 |
[39:29] | You were bound to discover what it could do… | 你总会发现它的能力… |
[39:34] | sooner or later. | 迟早的事 |
[39:39] | I always thought it was just | 我一直以为这只是 |
[39:41] | an old antique passed down from your mother. | 你妈妈传给你的一件古董 |
[39:44] | My mother never gave me anything. | 我妈妈从来没给过我什么 |
[39:48] | But that’s not how I want things to be with us. | 但是我不希望我们之间也变成那样 |
[39:51] | You are the only other person in the world | 你是这个世界上这根魔杖唯一 |
[39:54] | that staff will work for. | 愿意听命的另一个人 |
[39:58] | Other than me. | 除我之外 |
[40:00] | Here. | 给 |
[40:05] | Why don’t you keep it for the night? | 今晚你就先拿着吧 |
[40:07] | I trust you, Nico. | 我相信你 妮可 |
[40:10] | Entirely. | 完全相信你 |
[40:12] | I hope in time you’ll come to trust me again, too. | 我希望以后你也会重新相信我 |
[40:37] | Dad. Hi, uh… Sorry, I lost track of time. | 爸爸 对不起 我忘记时间了 |
[40:42] | Some of the guys got together. | 和几个朋友一起 |
[40:43] | Not to worry. Your mother and I had to run out as well. | 不用担心 你妈妈和我也有事出去了 |
[40:45] | But there’s something I want to show you. | 但我想给你看点东西 |
[40:49] | You inspired me to pull this back out after all these years, | 你启发了我 让我过了这么多年重拾起来 |
[40:53] | and time must’ve given me some perspective, | 时光的沉淀让我有了新的想法 |
[40:55] | because I’ve solved it, | 因为我成功了 |
[40:58] | the passion project. | 我最终爱的项目 |
[41:00] | A time machine. | 时光机器 |
[41:07] | That’s a time machine? | 那是个时光机器吗 |
[41:09] | Yeah. And it can’t send anyone anywhere like in the movies. | 是的 这不能像电影里一样把人送走 |
[41:13] | It’s more like a radio. | 这更像是一个广播 |
[41:15] | It can receive visual messages from the future, | 能够接受未来的视觉信息 |
[41:17] | giving us a glimpse of what life will be like. | 让我们看看会是什么样 |
[41:20] | How did you do this? | 你怎么做到的 |
[41:21] | It’s based on the theory that if gravity can alter time, | 基于重力能改变时间的理论 |
[41:24] | and light can create gravity… | 光能产生重力 |
[41:25] | Then light can also alter time. | 那光也能改变时间 |
[41:27] | You’re using light to bend time back in on itself. | 你利用光线使时间发生扭曲 |
[41:30] | That’s exactly right. | 没错 |
[41:33] | Shall we give it a go? | 我们要试试吗 |
[41:39] | Show us Los Angeles of the future. | 让我们看看未来的洛杉矶 |
[41:45] | I’m still… | 我还在… |
[41:47] | perfecting some bugs, of course. | 改善一些漏洞 当然了 |
[42:00] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[42:05] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[42:13] | I was sure the… | 我本来以为 |
[42:16] | the nanotherm therapy was working. | 纳米热疗法肯定有用 |
[42:20] | It’s a…It’s an advanced procedure. | 这是…这是种高级的疗程 |
[42:24] | The research suggests it could | 研究称这是 |
[42:26] | be very effective in cases of glioblastoma. | 治疗胶质母细胞瘤很有效的办法 |
[42:29] | That’s a type of… | 那是一种… |
[42:32] | Brain cancer. | 脑瘤 |
[42:35] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[42:38] | I haven’t told your mother. | 我还没告诉你妈妈 |
[42:58] | My son, they used to say | 儿子 他们经常说 |
[43:01] | that there’d never be a self-driving car, | 绝对不会有能自动行驶的车 |
[43:04] | until I made one. | 直到我发明了一辆 |
[43:07] | I can beat this thing. I know it. | 我能击败这种病 我知道的 |
[43:16] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[44:04] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[44:09] | You didn’t make it. | 你没有成功 |
[44:14] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[44:16] | The test isn’t over yet. | 测试还没有结束 |
[44:18] | Our readings show that Ultra is still out of your reach. | 我们的结果显示你还不能升到高阶 |
[44:23] | But I felt something. | 但我感觉到了些什么 |
[44:25] | I’m sorry, Frank. | 对不起 弗兰克 |
[44:27] | I know that Leslie will be disappointed, too. | 我知道莱斯利也会很失望 |
[44:47] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[44:51] | I feel fantastic. | 我感觉好极了 |
[44:54] | Like I always do. | 就像以往一样 |
[44:58] | But that was a close one. | 但差点就赶不上 |
[45:00] | I told you we’d find a way. | 我就说我们会想到办法 |
[45:02] | We had to. The gala’s just a few days away. | 一定得想到办法 几天后就是庆典了 |
[45:04] | The gala! The gala… | 庆典 庆典 |
[45:06] | Who gives a shit about the gala? | 谁在乎那个庆典 |
[45:12] | Let me look at you. | 让我看看你 |
[45:23] | You’re so… | 你真是太… |
[45:29] | When I was laying here… | 当我躺在这里 |
[45:32] | my biggest fear wasn’t dying. | 我最害怕的并不是死 |
[45:36] | It was that I might die | 而是我可能会死 |
[45:36] | without ever having looked into her eyes. | 也没有看过她的双眼 |
[45:42] | I want to meet her. | 我想见见她 |
[45:43] | Okay. | 好 |